• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Oh...I though Jeff would be taller. It was just intuition I guess....hey...wait..are you trying to tell em that in Mother 3, Ness and Paula arnt married?! Thats lame! they were so cute together....(umm...yeah im a guy and I felt a little wierd saying that but its TRUE! xD)

Glad you liked it. I tried to make him a REALLY different character, as you can tell most of his moves are projectiles.
Yes I was sorta dissappointed that Paula (renamed Nana in MOTHER 3) and Ness (the traveling hot dog vendor that Lucas meets multiple times in MOTHER 3) aren't married. But it makes sense if you think of it this way. Shortly after Ness and Paula go home after defeating Giygas, Pokey time travels like he does and the Pig Mask army invades. Pokey sends his Pig Mask army to capture Ness as well as many other people (Ness' mom is present in New Pork City, as well as Ninten's mom as well who looks just like Ness' mom does except has grey hair instead of blonde). Paula and Jeff seemed to have escaped and settled their lives in Tazmily Village after the whole pig mask army thing destroyed the world. Paula and Jeff though for some reason Shigisato Itoi renames them "Nana" and "Paul" respectively. Jeff is married to a woman named Linda but I don't think Nana/Paula is married to anyone.

After Lucas destroys New Pork City, after the cut scene it states that everyone is alive. Ness was seen for the last time as he meets Lucas as the hot dog vendor as he enters the theatre where it shows the stories of Ness and his friends in New Pork City. I could think then maybe after NPC is destroyed, maybe Ness and Paula get together then?

Also, when you first enter New Pork City, there is a woman named "Nan" who I think personally is Ana from MOTHER 1 and she is with a small child who is I suppose her child, and a man in a suit and hat. I don't know if that man next to her is Ninten or not. I am pretty sure than woman named Nan is Ana, and Nana is Paula (seen in NPC infront of the Empire Porky Building).

But the point is everyone, including Ness, Paula, Ana, Flint, and Claus etc were all screwed up by Pokey's mind control machines and Lucas saves them all when he destroys New Pork City. I remember seeing Picky, the Kindergarten kids from Polestar preschool, Venus, Ness' and Ninten's mom, the 'drunk' guy from Fourside's bar, Paula's mom and dad amongst those converted citizens of New Pork City. I think it'd be reasonable to conclude that Ness and Paula if they ever get their memories back afterwards they'd find each other, now both 28 years old or so, and probably get married after Lucas destroys the world.

Oh... and Poo? I don't know about him, but I thought I saw someone like him in that wierd place floating in a lake where either Flint or Duster try to see the Magypsies and they talk about Kumatora. There was this one guy, I think but don't remember that looked like Poo was there but he was covered with lots of wierd purple fur or something. I had this wierd idea that maybe perhaps Kumatora is actually the niece of Poo, and that would explain her propensity for PSI and her ability of PK Starstorm if she is actually related to Poo by blood. Just a guess, don't know what's wrong through but that is the most likely fate of Poo in MOTHER 3.

@Great Clay Monkey

Thanks for updating the thread. I will check to see what happened. I really like how this thread is turning out so far with so many good ideas coming.

Which reminds me. Someone should make a Make Your Move 2.0 character of Poo. That would be nice. So we'd have all of the chosen four!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
A lot of text about Mother 3!
Wow...maybe you should have put some spoiler tags there xD....hey but how are you sure that Paula and Jeff are reall "Nana" and "Paul" as you said? I mean, if they ar renamed doesnt that eman they are different characters? Idk. Ive never played Mother 3

Also....couldnt Ness take the Pig Mask Army? Paula too? they are really strong, if you ask me...

im gonna buddy you cause you like the Mother series/ Earthbound tho. And someone should make Poo. I might, but I cant think of a good moveset.he would be too much of a clone... Unless he used the sword of kings...hmm...

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
can we we change a character we've made into a differant character? or should we just add new characters

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
ok im gonna make stafy.. i checked and no one has made him yet.. but who is quatripain? is he made up cuz he looks like stafy

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Side B, maybe rushing forward with the Chibi-copter and thrusting the Spoon forward to hit people, kinda like Ike's side B? Got nothin' on the aerials...

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
OK im gonna start my stafy moveset

Stafy may look like a starfish... but he is actually a star! he fell out of the sky one day and everyone thought he was a starfish!

|____Up Special Move___|_Stafy Glider___________|
|___Down Special Move__|_Stafy Headbutt________|
|_____Final Smash______|_Calling Kyorosuke______|

STATS (out of 5)

Height- 1.5 (about the same height as kirby... maybe a little smaller)
Weight- 1.5
Power- 2.5
Speed- 4
Jump- 3

OTHER STUFF
Wall Jump- No
Wall Cling- No
Glide- Yes
Crawl- No

COLORS

1. standard (yellow)
2. pink (to look like stapy) (red team)
3. blue (blue team)
4. green (green team)
5. Dragon suit

6.Chicken suit

Note- The different suits dont have different abilties they are just for looks and only affect the entrance.

ENTRANCE
Stafy is already on stage.
He does a spin.
If he is in his dragon suit he blows fire while spinning.
If he is in his chicken suit he spins then lays an egg... then the egg disappears.

STANDARD ATTACKS
A-Punch
AA- another Punch
AAA- Kick (so we have your basic punch, punch, kick combo)
Tilt Forward A- He does a small spinning punch
Tilt up A- Jumps up slightly with a headbutt
Tilt down A- He sort of flails like a fish out of water... even tho hes a star
Dash A- Runs and slides forward on his stomach

AERIALS
Nair- Spins (like kirby's Nair i think)
Fair- Punches forward
Uair- Headbutts up
Bair- Kicks behind him
Dair- Kicks his legs beneath him (like yoshis dair but lighter more prancer-ish if u will)

GRABS

Attack while grabbing- Slap (just like all the other stubby armed smashers)
Throw forward- Throws forward and kicks em'
Up throw- throws up and headbutts them
Down throw- Throws down and summersaults over them
Back Throw- Throws them back and gives them a spin punch

SMASHES
Forward- Lunges forward with a punch
Up- Stands on his hands and kicks upward
Down-Does two roundhouse kicks

B SPECIALS

Neutral- Stafy Spin- Stafys signature spin attack. U can charge it. its a short charge but u can keep it. It adds a couple percent to the attack nothing big like samus or DK. When it is fully charged stafy sparkles. This attack has ok damage.

Forward- Stafy Shoot- Stafy charges forward in a horizontal position as if he was swimming. And get this if it connects and hits an enemy U get a full charge for your stafy spin! Far out! The attack has ok damage.

Up B- Stafy Glider- Stafy Does a 2 flips (which hurt u if u r hit) and goes into a glide (like meta knights up B). Yup its true stafy can glide! Each flip has little damage. So if both hit its an ok damage.

Down B- Stafy HeadSlam - Also a stafy signature move, stafy flips upsidown a headbutts downward. it will be fairly strong. If u r on the ground u will do a small jump first and then go down. this will be a Pretty strong attack.

FINAL SMASH
Calling Kyorosuke!- Stafy calls his friend Kyorosuke (the clam). Stafy and Kyorosuke can do a multitude of attacks together. B- Kyorosuke spin- The clam spins think a turtle shell with stafy on top. B> -Stafy shoot plus kyorosuke- stafy does his stafy shoot holding kyorosuke in front of him making the attack stronger. B^- Kyorosuke Jump- Kyorosuke jumps and hits the nearest enemy with stafy on his back (like sonics B) keep pressing B afterwards to continue the attacks. Bv- Kyorosuke chomp- Kyorosuke opens and closes his shell if he is close enough to an enemy it chomps on the (works like warios B so u can keep pressing B to chomp harder)

TAUNTS
^ Taunt-Stafy's eyes bug out and his mouth opens wide (suprised or scared face)
<> Taunt- Stafy spins once then holds his hand up and says "Fee!"
v Taunt- Stafy Falls asleep, then wakes up and blinks a few times.

VICTORY POSES
1. Stafy spins once then holds his hand up and says "Fee!" Then he spins around again and says "Fee!" He spins around one more time and says "Feeeee!"

2. Does a front flib, then a back flip then stafy stads on his hands

3. Does a Stafy shoot going left. Then a stafy shott going right. Then another left but stafy comes to a screeching stop in the middle of this one.

KIRBY HAT
Kirby gets a star-shaped suit. His arms and feet stick out and his face is exposed.

SNAKE CODEC

Snake: Otacon, what is this thing? a starfish?

Otacon- Actually Snake thats Stafy he is a real star. He fell into the ocean one day and has been mistaken for a starfish ever since.

Snake: A real star huh... well he doesnt look like much of a threat to me

Otacon- Well snake hes pretty quick he might sneak up on you and use one of his spin attacks.

Snake: Ehh i can take him

Otacon- Hes tougher then he looks snake. Keep that in mind.

Snake: ...

Now for a new legend of stafy series ASSIST TROPHY

RAMPA! the Rabbit

Rampa runs onto the stage fast and excitedly! he runs back and fourth a few times (if u are hit it hurts but its not very strong) Eventually Rampa gets tired and he stops and starts panting. Rampa then sits down and a thought bubble comes out of his head. If u hit the thought bubble your characters color changes! (This is wat does in Legend of Stafy 5) i no its pretty pointless... unless!... u r doing team battle in which case u r still on them same team but people might get confused cuz u r a differant color.

OK now for a Legend of Stafy STAGE!
I call it Rising Ocean! heres wat it is.... Ok The stage starts with a little water at the bottom. The water in the stage rises eventually there will be just a little room at the top. once the whole stage is filled with water everyone get the ability to breath under water. everyone can swim around freely. The stage also scrolls left and right. not continuously just every once in awhile it shifts. Also the first boss from the stafy (spinning crab thingy) pops up sometime and spins doing massive damage. Heres what some of the scenes might look like.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
i think my stafy turned out well! hey umm u can take characters out of the competition if u want right? cuz my rock band moveset stinks... and i dont like it

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Stafy is very cool! Nice moveset.
But wheres the weight, height, jump height, wall cling, etc.

EDIT:whoops, I missed that youll be adding more later. My bad.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I had diffrent idea for the trophy... i think the crustacean will appear in my stage and attack everyone RAWR!

and u no i havent actually played the games... i want to really bad but i havent... ive been doing internet reasearch to come up with this stuff lol...

o and by the we live in the same state... im not sure if i should be saying that on the internet but w/e

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
That's fine XD nobody's gonna be able to track you down or anything..although there DOES seem to be a heck of a lot of Minnesota smashers here...

You totally should find a way to play the Stafy series, they're awesome games!

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
ahh i no! r there english versions? or just japanese? i wouldnt really care i dont usually read the stuff anyways lol...

o and i just figured out i became a smash child! woo im no longer a n00b!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Guess what I followed through on my word...for once.
The first page was updated.
Keep up the good work guys
Errr... Hate to be a downer, but you're going to update a lot more than that if you want to catch up with the nominations. There are 66 pages in this thread, and you're up to... I believe 14.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
Okay, now that the Stafy excitement is over, let me repeat...

My Chibi-robo list needs help, I can't think of any moves for my:

Side B
Fair
Bair

I can't think of anything...

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
maybe this thing would work.... go to the site below and then click "Town" on the right hand side... chibi robo is holding some sort of thing... and he has a stereo if u click "Park" that might help...

http://chibi-robo.com/launch/

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
i really like the Yoshimitsu moveset... its very good. The sword pogo was my favorite move from soul calibur... im glad that was included :)

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
True...true indeed...
I can probably get the Throws up tomorrow sometime. Then I need to dig up all his costumes so I can post them, then I'll just make petty updates until he finally gets added in to the OP. If I could get one of my movesets in the winner's circle, it would be that one for sure.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
I can probably get the Throws up tomorrow sometime. Then I need to dig up all his costumes so I can post them, then I'll just make petty updates until he finally gets added in to the OP. If I could get one of my movesets in the winner's circle, it would be that one for sure.
Hmmm... this inspires me. I think I should do more work on Nightmare. I kinda abandoned him after I finished the Snake Codec. Hopefully I'll get around to doing this before the OP updates.

Anyway, lookin' forward to those (epic) throws.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Hmmm... this inspires me. I think I should do more work on Nightmare. I kinda abandoned him after I finished the Snake Codec. Hopefully I'll get around to doing this before the OP updates.

Anyway, lookin' forward to those (epic) throws.
Oh, about Nightmare... You need to change either his B or his Side B, they're almost exactly alike. One bites, the other grabs. One of them needs to go.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
hmm i wanna make another moveset... but idk who to make... any ideas?
You shoudl probably make a moveset of some very popular guy. Maybe you can do Niko Bellic from GTA 4 or the Arbiter from Halo (the other guy did Master Chief) or some other character like that.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
ok to stay with my tiny ppl theme... and my assist trophies into characters theme... my next moveset will be tingle!... but thanks for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom