• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure all you had to do was update the original post and request that she be re-graded. I believe I recall GCM saying something about that.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure all you had to do was update the original post and request that she be re-graded. I believe I recall GCM saying something about that.
It can be regraded? I thought that GCM said it can only be if it was less than 3 stars.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Okay. I call Sigma! From the Megaman X series.
This would go good with Megaman X and Zero, for whoever posted those two.

SIGMA

Anyone who has played the Megaman X series should know who this bad boy is. He's quick, big, strong, and has a freakin' lightsaber all his own. That's good enough for me to think of an attack list for him.

I've only seen Sigma in Megaman X (the first of the series for SNES). After that, I'm blind. But I know enough about Sigma to throw some new ideas from me in, but it probably won't get me a good grade since I really don't know Sigma from beginning to end.

Symbol

^ Made that one on my own. Apply it to any Megaman characters if you must.

Statistics
Stength = 4 : Sigma has swift, decently powerful moves, but his smashes are king. Put him in with an Ike-like sword technique if you want to compare.
Dodge = Sigma has good speed, but he needs to have a weakpoint, and that's dodging. He doesn't move fast or do solid counter attacks. He's a more in-your-face character.
Recovery = 3 : His jumps are okay but his third jump gets good recovery distance in horizontally.
Speed = 4 : He goes along with runners like Mario and Samus.
Initial Jump = 2 : Doesn't get a good first jump
Secondary Jump = 3 : an average second jump. But he can wall jump, if that makes you feel more secure about his air time.
Weight = 4.5 : he is a load, except for his Final Smash where he's just a head, but I'll discuss that later.
Height = one down side is that he is a large target. He is slightly taller than Ganondorf and slightly slimmer. (Let me note that I have chosen to dress him up like he's fighting in his prime: wearing his robotic body from the original Megaman X without his cape, depending on what you wear.)
Fall Speed = 4 : what goes up has to fall, and he falls hard.

Basic Attacks
Standard "A" =Sigma punches them. A simple but solid standard move. 4%
Double "A" tap = After punching, he lifts his leg up to chest level and kicks his foe right where his punch mark was. Combined 9%
Triple "A" tap (Max standard combo) = Sigma finishes his combo with a stronger but MUCH slower finisher, he simply swipes his lightsaber down and puts major damage down. Combined 16%

Forward Tilt = Takes a good horizontal swing of his lightsaber. 13%
Up Tilt = Punches upward heavily, releasing a small explosion with his hand. Good way to get an opponent in the air. 13%
Down Tilt = Stabs the ground below his foe at a 45 degree angle. This creates a small green area bomb around the foe, knocking them back a little. 11%

Smash!
Forward/Back Smash = Charges up his arm for a bony elbow stab to the throat, sending the opponent flying with solid damage. He inflicts "shadow" damage as his elbow leaves a cloud of dark energy behind. 22%
Up Smash = Swipes his lightsaber from the front of his foot to the back of his foot. Does greatest damage whe nthe lightsaber is directly above his head, but this attack is great because it clears out the whole area around Sigma. 19%
Down Smash = Punches both of his fists into the ground, sending adjacent foes on both sides of him into the air from focused energy bombs shooting from the ground. Weakest smash, but greatest knockback and good recovery attack. 18%

Aerial Attacks
Neutral Air = Simply kicks. This is one of his weakest attacks. 5%

Forward Air = Uni-beam. I sorta made this one up on my own, but that small badge-lookin' thing on the left side of his chest needs to be cool somehow. It releases a short-ranged blast and does not set Sigma off balance. It has good knockback, too. 10%

Down Air = This is like Donkey Kong's down air but less powerful and much quicker. Sigma stomps both of his feet down. A good trick to this move though is that if you time it well and locate Sigma's feet right, he will lock the foe between his legs and bring them down to the ground with him. I believe this is a spike? 8-13%

Up Air = Stabs his lightsaber straight up into the air. This is similar to Link's Up air but takes better precision to execute but has longer range. 12%

Back Air = Does a good ol' 180 degree spin and swipes lightly with his lightsaber. He turns back around to face the original direction afterwards. 10%

Specials
Standard Special = Charged bomb : Sigma holds his hand up, and within the center of his hand, a fiery explosion is forming and when charged up is ready to fire and cause major damage. Imagine Lucario's ball of aura and make it fire, and Sigma's doesn't give knockback at full or near-full charge, but for a short period of time, the character becomes burned and slowly loses health if they do not move around and put the flames out. Also, if the bomb does not hit a foe and instead hits a wall, it will crawl up that wall until the wall ends. This being said, you can target a cowering foe up a ladder or something similar. Ranges from 3% - 15%, burning causes a maximum of 20% damage

Side B = Trick Sprint : Imagine a shorter-ranged Fox Illusion. But instead of hitting the enemies between Sigma and his end point, he simply moves through them. This special move would be tricky but extremely powerful if mastered. When Sigma pulls off this move, he moves a certain distance and takes a powerful, two handed and energized swing of his lightsaber at his target. This swing is extremely powerful and can leave other opponents dazed. There are pros and cons to this attack.
Pros
1.) Powerful
2.) If executed in a one on one scenario, Sigma will have plenty of time to recover and continue with a combo.
3.) Sigma can dodge projectiles or people for that matter with his intial invisible sprint (like Fox, Falco, and Wolf's)
4.) The attack is so quick that it's near impossible for anyone to dodge or shield it, therefore leaving it up to Sigma to help the foe avoid the attack.
Cons
1.) If Sigma misjudges his distance or misses his opponent entirely, he is delayed and is wide open for a huge attack.
2.) If Sigma goes off the stage, he is delayed and falls until he recovers and can jump again. On most stages, this is basically KO.
3.) If a foe times it right, they can hit Sigma when he is "sprinting invisible". This interception is deadly to Sigma, for it knocks him back dearly.

Up B = Virus Spread - I personally came up with this one after watching a youtube battle of Zero and Sigma in Megaman X 5. (I hate myself.) Anyways. Sigma "disappears" into a strange window of purple, which in a way is like a robotic teleportation ability. After you aim him, he telports to that aimed spot and he reappears through the purple window. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB1kpzXEjuw : watch this and go to 2:00. Those are the purple windows)
Now. IF Sigma doesn't happen to land within inches of another character, he simply reappears and is vulnerable for a very short time. If he DOES land basically right on top of someone, he grabs them and paralyzes his foe with a touch of shadow. This move is risky but is a decent recovery mood and can completely OWN someone if you have really good aiming. Again, this move is affected by distance judgment and timing.
This move gains good horizontal distance but only gets about Sheik's height in vertical recovery.

Down B = Shadow Shock - the most basic special attack: Sigma opens a small hole below him, composed of darkness. Whoever goes near Sigma is shocked and inflicted with decent damage. If you hold down B for a long enough time without being interupted, Sigma will absorb the shadow below him into his fist and release two scattered shadow balls, both of which scatter extremely quickly and unpredictably around the screen. These balls affect ALL characters, including Sigma. They do little damage and don't make most characters flinch. Hole = 4% Balls = 3%

Grabs & Throws
Sigma has poor range. He is a lazy grabber but if he gets a hold of you, struggle! He has a powerful up throw but other than that he's an average grappler.

Grapples = Sigma refrains from using his lightsaber, for some reason. Instead he simply punches, but it's still good damage and they're quick. 3%

Forward Throw = Sigma simply chucks the foe. Really good range when it comes to throwing. Low damage. 6%

Back Throw = Sigma levitates the foe behind him and kicks them away. If the foe is Super Large (Bowser, King D3, etc.) then they don't go very far at all. 12%

Up Throw = Sigma levitates the foe above him and stabs the crap out of them through the center of the foe. They don't go flying, but they take MASSIVE damage. The one disadvantage is that Sigma is slightly delayed, and because there is little throwing distance, the victim can probably counter pretty easily. 20%

Down Throw = Sigma stomps them into the ground then flips them up with his lightsaber. Sounds strong but his moves are lighter than usual. 14%

Final Smash
Sigma's Wrath

We all know that Sigma's head pops off and he is totally unphased. Well, when he does his Final Smash, all hell breaks loose from that head.

It pops off his disintigrating body and flies immediately offscreen. All of the sudden, a huge robot with Sigma's head manipulating it appears in the background! And then three manually controlled targeting systems are displayed onscreen. You have three chances to cause mortal damage to any foe. BUT.
You must do this quickly! Foes can destroy Sigma's robot in the background after it takes about 150% damage, and then Sigma's head lies helplessly for KO! This is a risky but extremely powerful Final Smash. About 60% per disinigration beam.

Taunts
1: Sigma laughs sinisterly and thrusts his lightsaber upwards like he won a war.
2: Sigma laughs and his head spins psychotically!
3: Sigma withdraws his lightsaber and laughs (again).
4: Sigma cries with victory as he throws his fists in the air and floats for a split second.

Other Stuff
Outfit Colors
Primary : Green armor with silve limbs

Red Team : Red armor with silver limbs
Blue Team : Blue armor with silver limbs
Other #1: Thick, black armor
Other #2 : Thick, silver armor
Other #3: Wearing his cape (green armor, purple cape)
Other #4: Wearing his cape (black armor, red cape)

Sigma can duck very well. He gets great distance when using Wall Jumping.

Sigma enters the field by descending via dark wings (watch that youtube video again :-P) and he discards them like a cape and withdraws his lightsaber.

Solid Snake stuff

Colonel: Listen here, Snake. I've got a very important threat to issue.

Snake: I'm listening.

Colonel: This guy. His name is Sigma. He's a corrupt robotic humanoid with a lust for power and destruction and death...

Snake : Wow. That pretty much sums up a threat, doesn't it?

Colonel: Snake. Don't play smart alack here. This guy is a tough cookie. He wields all sorts of explosions and guns and weaponry within that body, and he has no intention to hold it back. You be careful.

Snake : This sounds like my kind of fight. You should be proud to have a cadet like me...

Colonel: I am, Snake. But I'm not taking you for granted just yet.

Snake : Heh heh, you just sit back and relax. I'll take care of Sigma here.

MESSAGE WHEN UNLOCKED
Sigma, the menacing robot created to destroy, has been unlocked!

HOW TO UNLOCK
Complete 500 Melee matches.

STAGE: Sigma's Fortress & Various branch stages

Well, I couldn't decide on just one stage from Megaman X, so I decided to take my favorite (and best shaped) stages and branch them off of Sigma's boss stage, his center room in his fortress.
So here's how it goes.
When you start the fight, you're in Sigma's room, where there is absolutely NO KO area. So, it's a relentless battle of rebounding people off walls and dodging to keep your skin for when...
Suddenly! The room starts to slightly shake and it moves either up, down, east, or west, like Willy Wonka's elevator. Fascinating, huh? The room flashes blank white and drops all the fighters (who were still fighting, like Fire Emblem's castle stage) onto the next stage!
I really can't compare the sizes of the stages, they're all relevant. And if you can see Sigma's little sprite in the middle, imagine that being Ganandorf. That's how big the stages are, and they are all proportional in size. That being said, I will describe each stage.
P.S. - If you look at the picture, I've labeled all walls, floating platforms, stage interactions, and stable grounds.
NOTE: You CAN be sent back to Sigma's room, where no KO's take place.

North = Storm Eagle's Airplane : This thing is the biggest and most complex stage. It's fun to play a wild goose chase on, but it has no walls around it like Sigma's chill zone. There's not much to say about it other than there's two ladders (woo! ladders!) and a TON of platforms to have good, strategic battles on. Also, there is very large space between the tips of the stage and the KO zone (where the blast comes from) You can be KO'd down, up, left, right, down

East = Flame Mammoth's Factory : This one is really fun. There are all sorts of features in it! For one thing, the two "tower" things hanging out of the ceiling (which you cannot get knocked up out of it), randomly spit out "junk bots", or defective robots that can either A.) do damage when it lands on you, or B.) be controlled and used as a projectile. Another thing is that randomly, the conveyor belt below you will randomly spin (slowly) in a random direction. Think of Pokemon Stadium 2 where you have the electric stage and that's what it's like. And then below you is lava, and it acts like the 64 Metroid Prime stage, where you can't die vertically because the lava catches you, damages you and spits you back up! The only way to be KO'd are sideways. You can be KO'd left, right

South = Sigma's Fortress entrance : Before you think this stage is impossible because of the ground level, look at the numbers 1-3 on the picture map. Those are new floating platforms. 1 & 2 are horizontal, 3 is vertical. So most of the fighting is in the air this time! This stage really tests your ability to maintain balance and fighting skill while airborne. Platform K also goes right into KO, so you can self destruct if you would like. You can be KO'd up, left, down. right

West = Launch Octopus' Ship : On this stage, it's probably the simplest. It has two big adjacent plaforms (with no space between) and water all around the ship. This stage is where you can take advantage of drownings! Also in the middle of the ship you can see its "eye". This eye spits out small cannon bombs every once in a while, but they do no more effect than Link's bombs. You can be KO'd up, left, right, or be drowned

Time references
Time for beginning middle stage: approx. 25 seconds
Transition time: approx. 4 seconds
Time per stage: 40 seconds

MUSIC
http://www.midishrine.com/ostepop/sns/Megaman_X/mmxsig1.mid
^If this doesn't work,
www.midishrine.com
Super Nintendo section
Megaman X
File name "mmxsig1"

ASSIST TROPHY
Sigma's Unnamed Dog
This robotic canine busts out of the trophy and targets one random enemy. It either
A.) Spits a small line of fire at the enemy. It homes in but is avoidable and does approx. 10% damage.
B.) Leaps right at the target. This is harder to dodge but does only 8% damage.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I think its pretty cool...but I think sirkibble is right, i think yuo were supposed to update your old one and then put a lik to it..I still think this one is cool and unique and the PSI Magnet thing seems really helpful. I think she should absorb less % then Lucas or Ness though

AAA Combo:The end would be too painful. Unless it did like 30% or more. LOL

Sigma would be sick!

So can you say, re-do existing characters moves? Like if you wanted to make a ganandorf moveset using his sword or something.

I might wanna make a New Ness, maybe like a Toon Ness or something where he uses different attacks and different specials than he has now.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It can be regraded? I thought that GCM said it can only be if it was less than 3 stars.
It works like this.

If user A enters character B, that character becomes "taken."

However, user A can make any changes they want to character B. If those are made after the first grading, user A will have to bring the update to GCM's attention, so character B can be regraded.

However, if character B receives a rating of less than 3 stars, that character is no longer "taken." Then user X can make a new moveset for character B, but it's highly preferred that user X contact user A about it first, to ensure user A does not plan on updating to try to get a higher score.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Ok I am going to update my original Paula post and copy/paste this one over there on page 8.

Can Great Clay Monkey give people an idea as to what to do about regrading characters? I thought from the first post on this thread that you can only redo your character to be regraded if it was less than 3 stars but apparently I am wrong as SirKibble pointed out.

@PKSkyler

I'd love to see you make a Toon Ness. Someone else here did a Toon Snake, and I think it is allowed because "toon" stuff seems to be a completely different person than their realistic counterpart.

You cannot do an existing character in the current Brawl roster with new moves (such as a Ganondorf with a sword), but if someone did a Toon Snake here and it was ok I think you can do a Toon Ness assuming Toon Ness is a different person than Ness.

I also LOLed at the part about the AAA combo where Paula kicks you in the nuts. Yeah, it'd probably do a massive amount of damage and cause a large amount of hitstun, but only work on male characters :) She'd own Snake all the time with that AAA combo. Everytime a male gets hit by Paula's AAA combo, the end hit would cause the male character to make a high pitched squeel everytime.

BTW I am j/k about the whole Paula causes massive damage/hitstun with AAA combo part. Of course she wouldn't do that because it'd make her more broken than Snake and Metaknight combined. It'd be funny though if that was the case.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
@PKSkyler

I'd love to see you make a Toon Ness. Someone else here did a Toon Snake, and I think it is allowed because "toon" stuff seems to be a completely different person than their realistic counterpart.

I also LOLed at the part about the AAA combo where Paula kicks you in the nuts. Yeah, it'd probably do a massive amount of damage and cause a large amount of hitstun, but only work on male characters :) She'd own Snake all the time with that AAA combo. Everytime a male gets hit by Paula's AAA combo, the end hit would cause the male character to make a high pitched squeel everytime.

I was thinking what would toon Ness look like though. Because he kind of is a cartoon. So then i was thinking something opposite, maybe like a "Teen Ness" where hes a bit older and he looks more real(not like REALLY real, just like he looks like Ike or Link or something, but hes still recognizable as Ness) i dunno... ill have to think it over.

Ow....Id be sure to pick a girl when I vs. Paula. Probably Paula herself lol. Finally, a snake counter. Of course this also kills young Ness and stunts his growth. How mean :( ...lol...

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking what would toon Ness look like though. Because he kind of is a cartoon. So then i was thinking something opposite, maybe like a "Teen Ness" where hes a bit older and he looks more real(not like REALLY real, just like he looks like Ike or Link or something, but hes still recognizable as Ness) i dunno... ill have to think it over.

Ow....Id be sure to pick a girl when I vs. Paula. Probably Paula herself lol. Finally, a snake counter. Of course this also kills young Ness and stunts his growth. How mean :( ...lol...
You could probably make 28 year old Ness as seen in MOTHER 3, the one where Lucas meets the "nameless traveling hot dog stand vendor". Read this post on Starmen.net, this guy shows you that Ness is him. Ness is wearing a chef's uniform with a chef hat, it looks sorta like Kirby during his Final Smash.
http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Mother/3_GameHelp/31152
But then you could make him more realistic like, like Ike or Link but older too and wearing different clothes.

That'd be funny and sad at the same time. Since we don't know how tall sprites are, I jokingly made Paula slightly taller and heavier than Ness. Now when Lucas frees both of them from New Pork City, 28-year old Paula will remember her sweetheart Ness then come to him then find him very short because he hasn't grown at all while she grew anywhere from 5'5 to 5'10 ft.

"You kicked me in the nuts during SSB4! Now look what you did to me!"
"Oh goodness. I am so sorry. I don't even remember that."

Lol. It'd be double mean of Paula to not like Ness after that incident which left him a foot or two shorter than Paula overall but since she is mostly nice she'll still probably marry him and have a ceremony shortly after Kuma and Duster get married.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
You could probably make 28 year old Ness as seen in MOTHER 3, the one where Lucas meets the "nameless traveling hot dog stand vendor". Read this post on Starmen.net, this guy shows you that Ness is him. Ness is wearing a chef's uniform with a chef hat, it looks sorta like Kirby during his Final Smash.
http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Mother/3_GameHelp/31152
But then you could make him more realistic like, like Ike or Link but older too and wearing different clothes.

That'd be funny and sad at the same time. Since we don't know how tall sprites are, I jokingly made Paula slightly taller and heavier than Ness. Now when Lucas frees both of them from New Pork City, 28-year old Paula will remember her sweetheart Ness then come to him then find him very short because he hasn't grown at all while she grew anywhere from 5'5 to 5'10 ft.

"You kicked me in the nuts during SSB4! Now look what you did to me!"
"Oh goodness. I am so sorry. I don't even remember that."

Lol. It'd be double mean of Paula to not like Ness after that incident which left him a foot or two shorter than Paula overall but since she is mostly nice she'll still probably marry him and have a ceremony shortly after Kuma and Duster get married.
But 28-year odl ness would have no Psi....his B button could be like Game and Watch B, I guess xD im gonna go read that link right now.
I saw a picture of the entire Chosen 4 when they are 16-17. If I can find it again I might base it off that.

it would be funny for her to be heavier than ness in smash. Taller too? haha its funny.

"Wait, whats SSB4?"

that would be too mean.
"So Paula, i was wondering...."
"Sorry, but I like my men to be taller than I am Ness...."
":urg:"

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Here is a video of New Pork City where you can see Ness and Paula and others for yourself as they are 15 years later after MOTHER 2 after being affected by Pokey's mind control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6nmGXyGL4

Ninten(?)/Ana with baby at 0:03
Picky 0:09
Ness 0:14 (He's the guy with the Chef's hat)
Venus 0:29
Ness' mom(?) far right 0:31
Paula's mom and the Kindergarten girl from Polestar Preschool (pigtails) 1:04
Paula and Ninten's mom(?) 1:10 (Paula looks almost like she was when younger)
Polestar preschool kid with cap 1:14
'Drunk' guy from Fourside's bar 1:22

If Paula doesn't like Ness because he's short, that would truely be a tragic ending indeed. He just might have to go with Venus there but then a 28 year old Ness with a possibly 40+ Venus would also look wierd don't you think?

If Paula did still like Ness after all these years and being shorter, it'd be less tragic but funny.
"Ness. I love you".
"Umm... are you Paula? You're huge."
"That's cause I kicked you in the nuts 15 years ago you didn't grow. Remember when we used to be together a long time ago?"
"Uh yes, but you're so scary and tall. I'm gonna go date someone else... ok?"
"Oh I get it. So you don't like me because I'm bigger and taller than you despite me saving your butt from Giygas long ago right? What is with men these days. Why can Kumatora be all strong and I can't huh? Is it because I wear a pink dress and was designed by Shigisato Itoi to be all feminine like Ana was is that right? Well I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. You better marry me because I'm 28 years old without a husband. My clock is ticking good sir. I spent ALL these years thinking you were dead in that rotten hole Tazmily Village, seeing Lucas steal our glory while he fought and defeated Pokey and all you can say to me now is that you don't LOVE ME? Oh Ness... and BTW you better cook for me because I'm done using a frying pan."
"Oh no :("

Paula would then carry around Ness like a baby, which is actually her date. To Ness, she'd be more manly than Kumatora is because of the size difference. Ness no longer saves a damsal in distress, it's the other way around now.

Would you think that Ness would have no more psi after he grows older? The moral of the story is, once you grow old you're no longer cool (j/k). If old Ness cannot outdo Lucas in battle, he can always do Kirby's FS and cook Lucas for lunch.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Here is a video of New Pork City where you can see Ness and Paula and others for yourself as they are 15 years later after MOTHER 2 after being affected by Pokey's mind control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym6nmGXyGL4

Ninten(?)/Ana with baby at 0:03
Picky 0:09
Ness 0:14 (He's the guy with the Chef's hat)
Venus 0:29
Ness' mom(?) far right 0:31
Paula's mom and the Kindergarten girl from Polestar Preschool (pigtails) 1:04
Paula and Ninten's mom(?) 1:10 (Paula looks almost like she was when younger)
Polestar preschool kid with cap 1:14
'Drunk' guy from Fourside's bar 1:22

Paula would then carry around Ness like a baby, which is actually her date. To Ness, she'd be more manly than Kumatora is because of the size difference. Ness no longer saves a damsal in distress, it's the other way around now.

Would you think that Ness would have no more psi after he grows older? The moral of the story is, once you grow old you're no longer cool (j/k). If old Ness cannot outdo Lucas in battle, he can always do Kirby's FS and cook Lucas for lunch.
I watched the video and man some of the similarities are really close....some you might have to use imagination tho. But I couldnt get the thing thats says how ness is the hot dog guy to work. It wouldnt let me click the things that make the spoilers come out...

hahahaha veryy funny ending...alhough ness looks kinda tall as the hot dog guy. maybe Paula went easy on him with that AAA combo, knowing that she likes him and all :chuckle:

Although would Ness even know Kumatora?

Yeah I think Ness wouldnt know any PSI cause he lost his memory..... lol Im gonna have to stay a teen forever so I dont forget all my psi xD

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I know that is really stupid. It says on starmen.net new message board you gotta upgrade to Firefox or something in order for it to go well. I could get it open when it was the old forum on that thing.

Maybe Ness would know Kumatora after the New Pork City is destroyed. He does see her when Lucas travels with her don't you think?

But most likely anyways it's gotta be Ness don't you think?

Assist Trophy: Duster.

Duster is a character from MOTHER 3. He is the 3rd party member in Lucas party. He likes to use giant staples which he uses to climb walls with by stapling on the walls with them. He also attacks by kicking people.

When you use an assist trophy and duster comes out, he comes out spinning with both staples in his hands and lets out a shout as he twirls around. Similar to this guy here:
http://files.fobby.net/0000/3e51/duster3.JPG
(grr image is too big to be put on here)

He then runs at you and uses his staples to staple you to the ground. On the ground, he kicks you. He'd act similar to the Waluigi assist trophy.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I know that is really stupid. It says on starmen.net new message board you gotta upgrade to Firefox or something in order for it to go well. I could get it open when it was the old forum on that thing.

Maybe Ness would know Kumatora after the New Pork City is destroyed. He does see her when Lucas travels with her don't you think?
yeah all spoiler stuff was working when I was on the old forum.

oh yeah, I guess your right. He follows lucas around the whole story, right?

Im stuck in a rut for a "Teen Ness" and a "Toon Ness"
I cant find any good pictures for either, and cant think of a good moveset. Obvious choises are changin UPB to teleport and side B to rockin...but thats all I can think of really. i think ill rest on it and make it tommorow.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Updated Tira with a Snake Codec. I want some feedback here, people.
I like how you used the taunts to sorta change her personality. I knew she was pretty messed up, but I didn't know she was schizophrenic also.

Anyway, I'll be gone for a good week, so I hope there will be time for me to make another character and update Nightmare.

P.S. Blitzkrieg, I call dibs on Zasalamel when I get back.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I like how you used the taunts to sorta change her personality. I knew she was pretty messed up, but I didn't know she was schizophrenic also.

Anyway, I'll be gone for a good week, so I hope there will be time for me to make another character and update Nightmare.

P.S. Blitzkrieg, I call dibs on Zasalamel when I get back.
You never noticed that? Her taunt made her change is SC3 too. I guess I only knew that because I'm a Tira main. Go figure. :ohwell:

And you can have Zasalamel.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
It works like this.

If user A enters character B, that character becomes "taken."

However, user A can make any changes they want to character B. If those are made after the first grading, user A will have to bring the update to GCM's attention, so character B can be regraded.

However, if character B receives a rating of less than 3 stars, that character is no longer "taken." Then user X can make a new moveset for character B, but it's highly preferred that user X contact user A about it first, to ensure user A does not plan on updating to try to get a higher score.
Bingo, Right on the money.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman

Nice, dude!

You beat me by a long shot to Waluigi, haha, I think he'd be kickass and your movest was really good. I liked the usage of bombs, too, I never thought of that and it's good 'cause it differs Waluigi from the other three Mario Bros. or whatever: Mario, Luigi, Wario.

But yeah mostly I quoted you to give you somethin' I made for Waluigi before I even became a member here, an "Official SSB Pic of Waluigi

If you want to, use it, haha, don't care for credit or whatever.
The border on his body blows though :-P

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
A new challenger appears! (I'll finish this up later. Work in progress.)

King Suren

King Suren is the main character of the laughably bad Japan-only game, made by dubiously famous K. Sumii, Bokosuka Wars. In it, King Suren's army was captured by the hideous monster king, King Ogreth. King Suren thus set off on an adventure spanning 600 metres to rescue his loyal soldiers, defeat King Ogreth, and restore peace to the land.

Videos can be found here.

As you can see, the grand majority of the battle relies on 2 things. The number of soldiers he has, and sheer luck. In creating a Brawl moveset for him, I'll take care to integrate both aspects into his gameplay. (With limits, though. He won't be entirely luck-based because it wouldn't really be fun.)

King Suren is a character that relies on synergy moreso than even Olimar. He controls groups of soldiers and knights in the battle. By default, they follow him, but with use of a Special Move, it can be set to controlling Suren only, the soldiers only, or the knights only. Otherwise, they follow him like the Pikmin do Olimar.

Knights are more expendable than Soldiers, but Soldiers appear far more frequently for Suren. King Suren starts a battle alone, but the use of a Special allows him to have a random chance of collecting a Soldier or Knight.

Playing King Suren is just about as fast-paced and difficult as a war general, because not only must you keep track of your troops, you must also be quick to set up their positions against enemies, and it takes a while to figure out their little nuances.

Appearance:
King Suren uses his 8-bit sprite in the game, and moves accordingly. His walk and run are simply his 2 frames of animation repeating, except he moves further when running. When he jumps, he is frozen in his starting frame. He's kind of a joke character in this regard. He is also totally flat, like Mr. Game and Watch.

Soldiers and Knights are the same way.

Stats:
Size: * His height reflected in the games isn't very big. At least compared to Ogreth when he loses.
Speed: ** King Suren can only walk a metre a second. That translates to one square a second. Not the quickest rate of motion.
Weight: *** Because King Suren is small, he's likely very light. However, his armour compensates for this.
Jump Height: ** Armour. Less said the better.
Power: **** King Suren generally has a good chance of winning a battle against a monster, so it's inferred that he has good strength.
Fall Speed: **
Traction: ***** Because King Suren moves so slow, he doesn't need to work hard to brake.

Can he...
Crawl?: Yes. (The same motion as his walking/running, except he's compacted.)
Glide?: No.
Wall Jump?: No.
Wall Cling?: No.

Alt costumes:
Normal white and light blue sprite (Default)
Red and light blue (Red Team)
Navy blue and light blue (Blue Team)
Green and light blue (Green Team)
Black and white (Black Knight colours)
Yellow and Light Blue (Yellow)

Entrance: A rock appears on the stage, and a 'blip' is heard. King Suren appears from the rock.
Series: Bokosuka Wars
Logo: A filled-in King Suren's head.

Quick Reference
PROS:
Can potentially control an entire stage with soldiers and knights
Small and hard to hit
Has some strong attacks for his size
Has good mindgame potential due to having some similar attacks and his army
Impressive recovery, but only under certain circumstances

CONS:
Incredibly hard to learn and use effectively. And by that, I mean near impossible.
Slow
Little overall range

NOTE: All of the attacks are available to King Suren only, unless explicitly stated that the soldiers and knights can use the same attack. A soldier or knight trying to use an attack it is unable to use will do nothing.

Soldiers and Knights can be attacked, and they have a 1 in 2 chance of survival. If they survive 2 attacks, they turn yellow and do more damage.

A: King Suren/the soldiers/the knights stick their sword slightly ahead of them. Does good knockback, a bit more than the last hit of Link's A. Decent kill move. (Slash)

Dash A: King Suren does a somersault, but with his animation, it looks like he turns 360 degrees. Does one solid hit. (Body/Spin)

ftilt: King Suren/the soldiers/the knights stick their sword out in a 90 degree angle ahead of them. A strong tilt, but has lag and little range. A bit stronger than the A attack, with more killpower. (Slash)
utilt: King Suren stabs his sword upwards above his head to hit. Another strong tilt, and can kill upwards at comparatively low percents. Hits slighty to the side as well. (Slash)
dtilt: King Suren flattens himself to duck, and stabs his sword ahead of him, near the ground. His weakest tilt in terms of power. Resembles ftilt, except he's compressed horizontally. (Slash)

fsmash: King Suren/the soldiers/the knights move(s) ahead, and turn(s) into a circle with a 'B'. Anyone who contacts the circle takes a strong hit with good knockback. Especially deadly if the entire army uses it and is all over the stage. Occasionally, soldiers or knights may die doing this attack, but if they survive 2 uses with contact, they turn yellow, and do 1.1 times the amount of damage with their attacks. (Body/Spin)
usmash: A wizard appears above King Suren and launches a few 'spiderey' enemies above him to hit with their bodies. Can do 1 big hit at the first frame, or several hits from the spiders afterwards. (Body/Spin)
dsmash: 2 Red Ninjas from Bokosuka Wars appear to the sides of Suren, and strike on both sides. Has good range, but has little knockback, comparable to Zelda's dsmash. (Body/Spin, Slash)

nair: King Suren turns into a circle with a 'B' on it. The attack lasts a few seconds, and continues even on the ground. (Body/Spin)
fair: King Suren/the soldiers/the knights stick their sword ahead of them, similar to ftilt, except in the air. (Slash)
bair: The exact same as fair, only Suren/Soldiers/Knights turn around. Has an effect like Marth's bair in that they face the other direction. (Slash)
uair: King Suren stabs his sword upwards, like utilt. Has less killpower, though. (Slash)
dair: King Suren flips over 180 degrees, upside down. Anyone who hits either him or the sword gets damaged. (Body/Spin, Slash)

Grab: King Suren turns and grabs with his free hand.
Grab A: King Suren's hand squeezes the opponent where he grabbed them.
fthrow: Suren grabs his opponent near the head, slams them down on the ground thrice, and throws them forward.
bthrow: Same as fthrow, only backwards.
uthrow: Suren just throws the opponent straight upwards.
dthrow: Suren moves towards the opponent and uses the B circle to deal damage.
(All Throwing)

Standard Special Move: General's Call
King Suren raises his sword in the air slightly, and any soldiers or knights onstage immediately return to him. No damage.

Side Special Move: Search
King Suren searches the area around him. (Albeit, it doesn't show any animation.) There is a random chance of getting a Soldier or a Knight respectively. (60% chance of anything, 40 for soldier, 20 for knight) No damage.

Up Special Move: Army's Teamwork
Any soldiers and knights with Suren at that moment form a totem pole with Suren at the top, so that he can grab the ledge. A 'pseudo' tether recovery due to its properties. Can potentially bring Suren up very high if enough soldiers and knights are with him, even allowing him to do the Reverse Hyrule Temple Jump. No damage.

Down Special Move: Switch Command
The player's control is switched to a different group, cycling from:
King Suren only
The Soldiers only
The Knights only
The Entire Army
and it repeats. It can be useful for setups if you're experienced with the move. No damage.

Final Smash: WOW! YOU LOSE!
A gigantic King Ogreth appears on the field, and chases King Suren and any soldiers and knights he has. Their face changes from indifference to fear, and they run to each side of the stage. They are invincible whilst doing so, and anyone who contacts King Ogreth takes 40% damage. Also, the words 'WOW! YOU LOSE!' appear in the centre of the stage, obscuring the player's vision. The Final Smash ends after 2 cycles of stage traveling (i.e. traveling across Final Destination 4 times, for example), or after 25 seconds if the stage is too large. (Hyrule Temple)

Get-Up Attack:
On his face: King Suren pokes his sword ahead of him, then briefly turns behind him to hit with it as well.
On his back: A 'yellow-faced-goat-warrior-thing' jumps on Suren, and Suren kills it. Various sword swipes from the battle hit the opponent.

Ledge Attacks:
Under 100%: Suren stabs ahead of him.
Over 100%: King Suren takes a second, edges himself up, turns 90 degrees and headbutts in front.

Up Taunt: King Suren flickers between his standing pose, and a circle with a B on it.
Side Taunt: King Suren puts away his sword, and 'dances'. (turning around on both sides.)
Down Taunt: King Suren jumps up, like Mr. Game & Watch's similar taunt.

Victory Poses:
1: King Suren walks around the winning area, his free hand holding a small flag.
2: King Suren, a Soldier, and a Knight all appear, and raise their 8-bit swords in the air.
3: King Suren 'dances'.

Crowd Cheer: BRAVO! YOU WIN! repeated endless.
Wiimote sound: The initial fanfare of the Bokosuka Wars title music
Victory music: The Bokosuka Wars title music

Kirby Hat: Kirby wears a hat resembling King Suren's crown. Since he can't use General's Call, he instead raises a hand, calls a Soldier, and it walks straight ahead to tackle an opponent. It disappears afterwards.

Snake Codec: (With Otacon)
O: Snake, have you ever heard the Chinese phrase "Like ants eating a bone?"
S: Oh, not this again.
O: It means... it means that if you don't take care of those soldiers and knights that this guy has, they'll eat your bones.
S: Well, they do look as small as ants.
O: But then again, they'd have to go through your muscle and skin first before getting to the bones.
Don't you think it would hurt if they did that?
S: I doubt that's what the actual proverb means...
O: Trust me Snake. Mei Ling taught me everything. It's on this sheet somewhere...
S: Right.

(Yes, this is an MGS2 reference.)

Stickers:
Any and all Specials stickers are useless to Suren, as his specials all do no damage. Body/Spin and Slash stickers are generally recommended.

King Suren: Specials: Direct Attack +18 (Oh, the irony)
Soldier: Slash Attack +3
Knight: Slash Attack +4
King Ogreth: Food Effect +5

Trophies:

King Suren:
A monarch of a foreign land, which lived happily, until the tyrant King Ogreth took it over by force, turning King Suren's beloved army into various stones, bushes, and trees. King Suren fought hard against the opposing force, until he was a simple 600 metres away from Ogreth's castle. Could a man like him brave those awful 600 metres and save his land?

WOW! YOU LOSE!:
Whenever King Suren and his army faced a humiliating defeat at the hands of King Ogreth, they would be chased the entirety of 600 metres back to where they came from. And when Suren gets a Smash Ball in his hands, that's exactly what he does. Great King Ogreth appears on the battlefield, and not only tries to stomp a puny Suren and his army, but the competitors themselves! If you're in his way, WOW! YOU'LL LOSE TOO!

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman

BIRDO

Quite frankly, I know that I'm gonna catch a lot of insults for putting this one up. But hopefully there's someone like me who enjoys Birdo as a character in Mario games and appreciates the history she has written in Mushroom Kingdom.
So hopefully I get a decent grade. Don't really care if you like it, I just want it to be creative.

Symbol

Statistics
Stength = 4 : Since Birdo really hasn't had much of a chance to show statistics in Mario games other than sports where she's completely random or balanced, I decided to put her in the heavier weight class. With this comes okay speed and she pulls powerful punches.
Dodge = Birdo lacks agility, making her dodge very poor.
Recovery = 1 : Birdo can't jump or recover to save her life. It's a sad state of being a pink dinosaur.
Speed = 1.5 : She's a slow mover but her sprint isn't bad.
Initial Jump = 2 :Birdo is a slow moving and low jumping character.
Secondary Jump = 2
Weight = 4 : She's hard to pick up and knock around, which makes her more formidable.
Height = this is what makes her weight so helpful. Birdo is slightly smaller than Yoshi, height and width wise. This means that she is small AND heavy, making her a difficult target for agile and fast competitors.
Fall Speed = 3 : A good falling speed to match her size and weight.

Basic Attacks
Standard "A" = Birdo gets a good whack with her head. One of the best basic attacks in SSB. 6-7%
Double "A" tap = Though she lacks combo, Birdo's basic fighting style is similar to DK's one two punch. After bonking the enemy with her head, Birdo turns around and gives a good smack with her tail. This is a slow follow up to her headbutt, however. 7%

Forward Tilt = Solid punch. 10%
Up Tilt = Makes the "Bow" sound like she's shooting an egg, but she's just blowing her opponent out with her nose. 13%
Down Tilt = Turns around and stomps the floor slightly with her tail. 10%

Smash!
Forward/Back Smash = A swift movement lets Birdo grab an egg from her snout and completely smash the foe's head with it! Great damage. 24%
Up Smash = Whips her head down to the floor and beats her snout up to whack the foe. Poor knockback. 20%
Down Smash = Body slams the ground sending foes in front of her flying up and away from her. 20%

Aerial Attacks
Neutral Air = Sticks her hand outstretched into the air, slightly hitting the opponent. Bad knockback but surprisingly good damage. 10%

Forward Air = Snaps her head to the side, giving a side angled head butt. 14%

Down Air = Birdo does a backflip, hitting foes at the peak upside down pose, sending them away from her but not down. 11%

Up Air = Uses her head and fists to do a massive hit on the opponent's bottom. 12%

Back Air = Looks behind her to aim then takes a good swing of her tail to their face. 13%

Specials
Standard Special = Birdo Slam : Birdo charges up to impale herself forward and tackle her enemy to the ground. If the attack is successful, Birdo can continue the attack by punching the victim's body as it's pinned down. She makes the "bow" sound as she releases the take down part of the attack. This attack doesn't get good knockback at all, but if you do good hits and time everything mostly right you can max up to 22% for a special attack. Not bad.

Side B = Egg Spit - This is it! The classic Birdo attack. This is the only relief I have for not making up moves so... yeah. Birdo spits an egg. It does good damage and knockback if it hits someone and has good speed if you Tap with B. However, if your opponent lands on it/hits it, they can stop the egg and use it as an item, just like how Mario beat her back in the day. Another feature of this attack is that every 1/20 eggs is a bomb egg which explodes and causes serious damage, like a bob-omb would. The closer the target is, the greater the damage is, so the damage varies.

Up B = Birdo Ball - Hm? What to do? Well, here goes. Birdo wraps up into a ball and launches herself in the manually given direction, causing decent damage to anyone/thing in the way and getting good recovery distance. She can be intercepted, though, if hit by a projectile or a grab, leaving her helpless. This makes up for her poor jumping skills, though.

Down B = Charm - Birdo is a good flirt for a guy...girl....? But uh yeah she simply "taunts" (doesn't count as a taunt) and puts nearby enemies to sleep. This is like Jigglypuff's sing but doesn't put them to sleep for as long, but in return doesn't take as long for Birdo to execute the skill. This is good for turning a battle around.

Grabs & Throws
Birdo has horrible range for her grabs because of her short limbs, but she can punish anyone who lets her get her arms on them.

Grapples = Birdo "pecks" with her big ol' nose and does about 4% damage per hit.

Forward Throw = She spins and throws, following up with an automatic egg spit. A very powerful attack that leaves opponents vulnerable to that rare egg bomb! Varies from 8%-30%
Back Throw = Flips onto her back and slams the foe on the ground, sending them away from her at a 45 degree angle. This is the only throw that doesn't involve an egg and gets good knockback for Birdo to recover. 9%
Up Throw = Birdo hurls the enemy up by "spitting" them up, and the victim is closely followed by another egg spit which can greatly vary the damage once more. 4%-26%
Down Throw = Birdo chucks the foe to the floor which rebounds them into the air. Birdo then can either hit "A" to combo them into the air and then follow up with an automatic egg spit! However, this combo is hard to execute and if done poorly, Birdo is a victim to countering, vengeful foes.

Final Smash
Love, Hate, and Birdo

Birdo is a colorfully strange character, ain't she? So, for her Final Smash, it's only suiting that it's a weird one. So here goes: Birdo starts dancing like a Michael-Jackson influenced hyperactive go go dancer, when she starts spitting GIANT, enormous, pink-bow-topped eggs randomly, creating massive chaos! When she spits out her maximum 5 eggs, it's nearly impossible to find a hiding spot from them (unless it's a huge or cramped stage, where the eggs actually fly off screen). When Birdo's dance is done though, she takes a quick little snooze for about 3 seconds. If the attack was successful, everyone should be KO'd from the destruction and won't be able to wreak revenge. If unsuccessful, Birdo is an easy target. But in clutch situations, this attack is unmatched.

Taunts
1: Birdo spits an egg onto her hand, flips it, and winks at the crowd.
2: Birdo blows kisses to the crowd.
3: Birdo takes a 3 second snooze, awakening with a fright.
4: Birdo claps and cheers and dances for a short while, showing great energy.

Other Stuff
Outfit Colors
Primary : Pink Birdo w/ red Bow top
Blue Team : Very bluish purple Birdo w/ Sky blue Bow top
Green Team : Tealish green Birdo w/ Neon green Bow top
Other #1: Purple Birdo w/ White Bow top
Other #2 : Pink Birdo w/ White t-shirt with Yoshi's face in a heart w/ red Bow top
Other #3: Pink Birdo w/ pink scarf & Winter hat

Birdo can crouch well and crawl.

Birdo enters the stage the same way Yoshi does: cracking out of an egg. But her egg is a basic egg, no spots.

Solid Snake stuff

Otacon: Snake. Do you know what this creature is?

Snake : I'm guessing the offspring of Barney and Perez Hilton. What is he? She... it?

Otacon: This one is called Birdo.

Snake : There's nothing bird about this thing though...

Otacon: Unless you consider the fact that this thing can produce skin tearing eggs by the second. These eggs have even been known to create explosions.

Snake : Oh, really? Sounds like a funny little game this guy wants to play.

Otacon: Just play the game well, Snake, and good luck out there. Don't let her touch you either.

MESSAGE WHEN UNLOCKED
Pink, large, and pretty, Birdo is ready to show you what a man she is!
(That's more of a joke really but I got nothing else, really.)

HOW TO UNLOCK
Clear "Classic" mode with Yoshi on Hard difficulty (or higher) w/o continuation.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Birdo was a ****** male in the JP version, but I prefer her as female (Gunstar Red in GSH was a dude in the JP version as well, and same, makes a better chick). Mantlecore, you make such awesome movesets.

And me, I've got Typhlosion's moves covered, just need to fill in extra crap.

Part of me wants to make a Nintendog moveset, but I'm not sure how ethical that would be.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Finished Skarmory:

Skarmory

Description at Bulbapedia: Skarmory like to live in tough terrain, often near volcanic areas and large mountains. They always build their nests in thorns and brambles. This ensures their offspring's safety as no other Pokémon can get near and their offspring's skin will be scratched until it is hard like its parents.

Stats:

Height: 8
Weight: 5
Walk: 3
Run: 8
Range: 7
Power: 5
1st jump: 4
2nd jump: 3
3rd-5th jumps: 2
Lag: 4
Glide: Yes
Crawl: no
Wall jump: no
Wall Cling: no

Attacks:

Normal Attacks:

A: Skarmory gives a small peck, dealing 2%.
AA: Skarmory then gives a small headbutt (5%).
Dash attack: Skarmory headbutts into the opponent, (8%)

F-tilt: Skarmory slashes with his right wing (8%).
U-tilt: Skarmory "reaches" with his wings (6%).
D-tilt: Skarmory turns and slashes with his tail (7%).

F-smash: Skarmory charges by covering himself and attacks with two consecutive wing attacks (9% each).
U-Smash: Skarmory charges by crouching down and attacks by doing a laggy midair backflip (hitbox: tail, 17%).
D-smash: Skarmory charges by checking its tail and attacks by spinning around once (hitbox: tail, 15% on front and 10% on the back).

Grab attack: Skarmory squishes his opponent with both of his talons (Skarmory is in midair close to the ground) (4% each) ( "Wide" characters (Bowser and King Dedede, e.g.) are stuck on the ground while the rest of the characters are not).
F-throw: Skarmory grabs his opponent with his beak and throws him/her/it with in front of him. (6%)
B-throw: Skarmory throws his opponent backwards and attacks with his tail. ( 7%)
U- throw: Skarmory either headbutts the opponent upwards, (wide characters, 6%) or throws the opponent with beak upwards, ( non-wide, 4%)
D- throw: Skarmory flies at a height depending on the weight of who he is carrying (heavy= low, light=high) and throws the opponent downward (6%).

N-air: Skarmory spins around twice (hitbox: wings, 4% each spin).
F-air: Skarmory turns around and attacks with his tail, dealing 9%.
B-air: Skarmory turns around attacks with his left wing (7%).
U-air: Skarmory tries to headbutt upwards (4%).
D-air: Skarmory wiggles his tail below him (5 spins, 2% per spins)

Glide air: Skarmory stops and and swishes his tail (6%)

Special Attacks:

B: Air Slash: Covering himself with his wings like a cape, Skarmory "reveals" himself, flapping a small but fast projectile directly in front of him. (10% and at a 10 degree angle)

Side B: Steel Wing: A shorter version of Marth's final smash with less knockback. (18%)

Up B: Fly: Similar to Pit's Up B, but is slightly faster and lasts shorter.

Down B: Sand attack: Only usable on the ground, Skarmory turns around and kicks sand behind him. The sand turns the opponent around and trips grounded characters. (2%)

Final Smash:

Night Slash: While skarmory does his final smash, the screen turns dark. Skarmory then attacks his nearest opponent no matter what. Similar to the Assist Trophy Lyn. (36%)

Other Useful Tidbits:

Ledge Grab: Grabs with his beak.
Unlock Message: Metal and flight come together. Skarmory joins the Fray.
Entrance: Flies onto the stage.
Up taunt: Faces the the camera, raises one of his wings, then drops the wing and caws.
Side Taunt: Flies close to the ground and caws.
Down taunt: Scratches his head with his claws.
Victory pose 1: Skarmory comes out from the top of the screen and flaps its wings.
Victory pose 2: A Pokeball appears, then releases Skarmory, in his idle position.
Victory pose 3: Skarmory seen behind the losers the then jumps over them and Caws.
Losing pose: Skarmory scratches the back of his neck repeatedly.
Kirby hat: Kirby gains the steel plate on Skarmory's head and acquires wings.

Codec Message:
Snake: Colonel, there's a big bird here on the stage.
Colonel: Is that bird a Pokemon?
S: Yeah, it probably is.
C: Any certain characteristics?
S: It's... made of some sort of metallic material.
C: Then that is Skarmory, Snake. Be careful: Skarmory's wings and tail are very sharp. You could hurt youself pretty badly.
S: You don't think I'm hurt enough already?!

Alternate colors:
Original (
)
Shiny/Green (
)
Blue (
)
Red (Rustic steel)
Yellow (Godlen Steel)
Brown (Bronze Steel)

Unlockable by: Completing Classic with pokemon trainer on Very Hard, Playing on Spear Pillar 10 times, or fight him in the Glacial Peak in Subspace Emissary.

Stage:

Goldenrod City <---->Magnet Train<----> Saffron City

The Original Saffron City Is Back with updated Graphics and everything. Players will fight on top of the iconic three buildings in the original Smash Bros.

But wait! Is that a platform coming out and picking everyone up, like Dephino Plaza? Yes, it is, and you're headed for the magnet train* to Goldenrod, the most heavily populated city the pokemon world as of now.

You arrive at Goldenrod and fight atop... A mirror version of Saffron City? Yes! How original!
Wait, are we heading for Saffron again? Why not! It's a Cycle, Everybody!

Time:
30 seconds on Saffron or Goldenrod
10 seconds on platform to train
10 seconds on train
10 seconds on platform to city visiting
Repeat!

*Train is a walk off stage.
----------------------------------------

Comments are necessary to keep me alive.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
kitsuneko345,
I don't know enough about Pokemon past the Jhoto league stuff, but Skarmory looks pretty hardcore.
I deffinately like how you used all parts of his body, i.e. head, wings, talons, tail, beak, because otherwise you would end up figting with a metal scrap. Good work.

Sand attack! Golden. I always used that with my Pidgeys and such. Beautiful.

Iron Thorn:

Why thank you. Haha. I love making move sets for all kinds of characters. If I had found this site earlier I would've probably beat some of the members to people like Waluigi, Geno, King K. Rool, Felix, etc. But I live with Dixie, Sigma, and Birdo.

I look forward to reading your Typhlosion entry.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
SNAKE CODEC FOR TAILS:

Snake: not another one of those hedgehogs....
Otacon: that's tails, snake. He's also known as Miles Prower. He's sonic's power.
Snake: I also don't like him...
Otacon: Also, he's a cat...thing. Also, SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME WANTED HIM IN THE BRAWL!
Snake: ...
Otacon: Okay, he can fly around the stage, so be careful...
Snake: I will..

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I want Metepod in the next one. If there has to be a new first generation pokemon newcomer, it would be Metapod.

Speed: 1/5
Size: 2.5/5
Weight: 2/5
Power: 2/5
Jump: 2/5
Recovery: 4/5

ENTRANCE
A Caterpie crawls onto the stage, who then wraps itself in silk, evolving into Metapod.

MOVEMENT
Also, when Metapod moves about the stage, it appears to glide over the ground.

TAUNTS
Up: Metapod "smiles" and jumps twice.
Side: Looks to either side once.
Down: Becomes "shiny" (http://www.clan-sbbs.com/images/smil...hinySprite.gif) for a short time, then turns back.

STANDARD MOVES
A: Headbutts high.
A,A: Headbutts low.
A, A, A: Headbutts in rapid succession (imagine Kirby's punches)
Running + A: Appears to stumble, performing a somersault.

AERIALS
Neutral A: Turns on its side and spins horizontally.
Forward A: Headbutts vertically, can meteor.
Up A: Performs a backflip.
Down A: Dives to the ground headfirst, bringing him all the way down.
Back A: Jabs behind him with his bottom point.

TILTS
Utilt: Performs a short hop.
Dtilt: Spins while standing straight as a pole.
Ftilt: Jumps forwards then comes back, striking enemies with his body.

SMASHES
Forward: Falls straight forward, body slamming enemies with his body.
Up: Jumps up and performs a backflip.
Down: Lies down on its side, flat on the ground, and spins.

GRABS
Grab: Grabs enemies with a thread of silk. Can be used as a tether recovery.
Grab + A: Headbutts the opponent.
Side Throw: Strikes enemies with his bottom point, tossing them forward.
Up Throw: Tosses them up, then jumps, striking them with his top point.
Down Throw: Tosses them down, then jumps ontop of them.
Back Throw: Backward somersaults three times then releases the opponent.

<Standard Special Move: Struggle>
Metapod squirms uncomfortably for a short time, then performs a powerful spin. The spin deals low knockback and can reflect projectiles, but the timing is rather difficult.

<Side Special Move: Tackle>
Metapod tosses his body forwards, which spins like a boomerang. His body travels forward for a medium-range distance, then returns to his original position. Causes medium knockback.

<Up Special Move: String Shot>
Metapod shoots a thread of silk from his top point which acts as a long range tether recovery. Being hit by the silk causes flinching.

<Down Special Move: Harden>
Metapod takes on a metallic appearance and shines, then returns to normal. Every time you use this attack, Metapod's defense and weight increases, but his speed decreases. If used too often, Metapod will practically become immobile.

<Final Smash: Life Cycle>
Metapod falls on its side, then a tear opens up on his body. The tear glows white, and Metapod's body splits in two, and Butterfree emerges. Butterfree flutters around the stage, unleashing a flurry of spores across the stage. The spores can cause different effects. Their controls may be reversed, they may fall asleep, or they may be stunned/put to sleep for a time. Butterfree then disappears, and an egg appears on stage. It hatches and a Caterpie comes out, and like the entrance, evolves into Metapod. Metapod is then free to finish off the spore-effected opponents.

Victory Pose: 1. Twirls around 3 times and says "Metapod, Metapod"
2. Light surrounds the Metapod and then it evolves into a Butterfree
3. Hardens it self and says "Metapod!!!"

Codec:
Snake: Colonel, what the heck is that thing?
Colonel: Thats Metapod Snake.
Snake: You mean the Pokemon? Whats it doing here!?
Colonel: That's not important Snake. You should be careful.
Snake: It's just a stupid green shell.
Colonel: Don't underestimate it Snake. It's one of the few Metapod that still knows tackle, and watch out for that string shot too.
Snake:.......I gotta stop fighting these kind of guys,

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
Kat and Ana
From WarioWare

Kat and Ana would be a two person character like the Ice Climbers. The difference is that they can fight alone, unlike the Ice Climbers whereas Popo must be alive to play. Although some attacks require both Kat and Ana. This means that not all attacks are possible if someone is knocked off.

- If either Kat or Ana is knocked off, all attacks do half damage (round up)

* = Kat and Ana must be together to do this attack

Picture: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/images/assist15/assist15_080206_art3.jpg

Stats

Power - 1/5 Very, very low. Similar to Metaknight
Speed - 4/5 About Toon Link's speed.
Attack Speed - 4/5 Quick. Slower than Marth but faster than Toon Link.
Recovery - 4/5 Very high jumps.
Weight - 2/5 Light
Fall Speed - 2/5 Floaty

Initial Jump - 4/5
Secondary Jump - 3/5
Height - 2/5 Slightly shorter than Mario.
Crawl - no
Wall Kick - yes
Wall Grab - no

Basic Attacks

A "Kick" - The ninjas kick in front of them 3%

AA "Roundhouse" - The ninjas spin and swing their foot in front of them 5%

AAA... "Speed Kicks" - The ninjas kick really fast. Each kick does 1%

Forward "Ninja Shoulder" - Kat and Ana smash their shoulder forward. Looks similar to Wario's side smash. 9%

Up "Handstand Kick" - Kat and Ana quickly fall backwards into handstands and spring their legs upward. 12%

*Down "Spin Trip" - Kat grabs Ana by the hands and spins her around her, whipping her legs into any surrounding enemies. 10%

Special Attacks

Neutral "Samurai Swords" - Kat and Ana stand back to back and flail their swords around them. It looks similar to Toon Link's down taunt. Press B as fast as you can to do more damage. Minimum damage is 1% and max damage is 20%. This attack has more knockback and is easier to do more damage the less you use it.

Forward "Shuriken" - Kat and Ana both throw out a shuriken straight forward. Similar to Toon Link's boomerang except more range and doesn't come back to you. You must wait 5 seconds if you want to throw another two shurikens. Does 8%, but only 4% if Kat or Ana is alone.

Up "Ninja Jump" - Kat and Ana jump straight upward like Sonic's up B except not as high and there's no spring. Also, if Kat or Ana hits anyone during the jump, they spike them downward with a powerful sword slam. 12%

*Down "Ninjapult" - After down B is pressed, Ana will take a moment to get on Kat's shoulders. Then Kat will shotput Ana in the direction that you aim the control stick. This move is very similar to Fox's up B for Ana. Ana will be spinning her sword around her as she flies. After she hits something (wall, enemy, ground) she and Kat will run towards each other to reunite. Ana has high knockback if she is thrown into an enemy. This move would be a great recovery option for Ana, if she didn't have to leave Kat behind. 1-15%

Smash Attacks

Forward "Samurai Strike" - Kat and Ana swing their swords in front of them. Decent damage and speed, but low knockback for a smash attack. 14% uncharged, and 19% fully charged

Up "Chop Hop" - Kat and Ana jump back to back in the air and do a chopping swing with their swords in the opposite direction. The longer this move is charged, the height of the jump also increases. 16% uncharged, and 22% fully charged

Down "Anklecutter" - Kat and Ana crounch and swipe their swords at the ground. 15% uncharged, and 20% fully charged

Aerial Attacks

*Neutral "Ninja Wheel" - The ninjas hold hands and hold out their sword with their other hand and spin around once. 11%

Forward "Samurai Swipe" - Kat and Ana chop with their swords forward. Similar to Ike's forward aerial except faster and weaker. 13%

Up "Shuriken Strike" - Kat and Ana hold a shuriken and slash above them with it.14%

*Back "Ana Whip" - Kat grabs Ana by the hands and whips her behind her. Good knockback. 8%

Down "Shuriken Drop" - Kat and Ana both throw a shuriken downwards at the ground. These shurikens are weaker than normal shurikens. 6%

Grab and Throws

- All Grab and Throws require Kat and Ana to be together

*Grab - Kat and Ana tackle the enemy to the ground, and they stand on top of him/her.

*Grab Attack - Kat and Ana take turns jumping up and down on top of the enemy. 2% each

*Forward "Samurai Throw" - Kat pushes the victim into the air, and Ana slashes her sword and sends the victim flying. 8%

*Up "Samurai Toss" - Kat and Ana hold the victim and then throw them straight up in the air, similar to Mario's up throw. 7%

*Back "Blade Bash" - Kat and Ana spin then smash the victim backwards. 8%

*Down "Shuriken Barrage" - Kat and Ana jump above the victim and unleash a rain of shurikens on the enemy. 10%

Other

Final Smash "Ninja Fury" - Kat and Ana begin swinging their sword around them rapidly. They are faster, stronger, and do more damage. Lasts for a 25 seconds

Up Taunt - Kat and Ana unsheath their swords and say something in Japanese

Side Taunt - Kat and Ana stand back to back and say "Stealthy!!" (from the WarioWare games)

*Down Taunt - Ana climbs onto Kat's shoulders and they both give the peace sign.

Victory Taunt #1 - Kat and Ana run back and forth across the stage, then hi-five.

Victory Taunt #2 - Kat and Ana throws shurikens into the air, then catch them behind their backs.

Victory Taunt #3 - Kat and Ana jump into the air, whip out their swords and cut the air as they fall.

Entrance - Kat and Ana fly through the air two or three times, then land. Looks similar to what they do in their assist trophy.

Homestage

"Marathon"

Picture: http://www.siliconera.com/wii/madeinwario/061204s3.jpg

This is a walk-off stage. It is very similar to Eldin Bridge, except instead of King Bulbin, there are marathon runners. You will hear the sound of a runner getting louder and louder, until finally he runs across the screen. If you're hit, you'll take about 25% and you'll get knocked into the air.

This strategy of this stage would be to stay away from the center of the stage where you can be hit by a runner, and away from the walk-off edges. You may also consider throwing enemies onto the track to be hit. A runner will come roughly every 60 seconds.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
SNAKE CODEC FOR TAILS:

Snake: not another one of those hedgehogs....
Otacon: that's tails, snake. He's also known as Miles Prower. He's sonic's power.
Snake: I also don't like him...
Otacon: Also, he's a cat...thing. Also, SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME WANTED HIM IN THE BRAWL!
Snake: ...
Otacon: Okay, he can fly around the stage, so be careful...
Snake: I will..
Isn't Tails a fox?

Also, I half expected that to end up saying something like, "OMGZ, SO MANY PPLZ LIKE ME WANTED HIM IN TEH BRAWLZ!!" Lol, I don't know why, but I could totally picture and hear Otacon pulling that. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom