• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I love the Lloyd moveset...as long as he stays true to his game and screams the move before he does it "SONIC THRUST!! DEMON FANG!! DEMON FANG!! TEMPEST! TEMPEST! TEMPEST! SWORD RAIN!!!"

@Iron Thorn: Took me a bit of digging but I finally found what page it was on XD I like the Typhlosion moveset; you've got some really unique ideas going there. Maybe if you're bored you could throw in a stage to accompany her?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
It's Johnny Sasaki from Metal Gear Solid!

Johnny is the joke character in all the MGS games. In MGS1 he was with the terrorists and was assigned to watch the Darpa Chief's cell. When the Darpa Chief dies of FOXDIE he goes to open his cell but he accidently opens Meryl's cell and she strips him and takes his uniform. He later appears guarding Snake's cell when he's captured by Sniper Wolf. All the soldiers in MGS1 were called genome soldiers because they were injected with genes of Big Boss to improve their combat ability but Johnny ducked out on all of the shots so he isn't a genome soldier.

In MGS2 somehow Johnny managed to avoid being arrested like all the other soliders at Shadow Moses and he joined Olga Gurukovich's band of mercanaries. He only appears in the game as a voice over cameo using this microphone item. You can hear him inside the bathroom complaining about Olga, who reminds him of Meryl. He ran Emma Emmerich (Otacon's step sister) while she was crossing the strut L oil fence. He was supposed to watch for intruders but he let her go due to his experience with Meryl in Shadow Moses.

Since MGS3 is a prequel Johnny doesn't appear, however his Grandpa does. He's the one guarding Naked Snake's (A young Big Boss) cell. He's friendly and he provides you with food. He tells you about his family and stuff and how he used to live in America and he hates the Cold War.

Johnny's Grandpa also appears as a recruitable character in Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.

In MGS4 Johnny takes on a much bigger role then in previous games. He's part of Meryl's rat patrol team. He first appears holding his gun up to Snake telling him to drop his weapon. Snake says "You forgot to take the saftey off, rookie.". He says "Careful, I'm no rookie. I'm a ten year VET!". He then looks at his saftey and Snake disarms him while he does that. The rest of Rat Patrol comes in and tell Snake to not move and stuff. Snake notices the Fox symbol and Meryl removed her balavaca and realized it was Snake. From there on out she introduces him to the unit. Ed, Johnaton and of course Johnny who they nickname Akiba. Johnny is the tech wiz in the group. The frogs (Soldiers in Liquids private army) find out where they're hiding because of the gleam from Johnny's binoculaurs. Johnny starts freaking out saying it isn't his fault. They go on to fight the frogs and they manage to defeat them. Johnny lost control of his bowels and ended up releasing in his pants (Johnny has huge direreah problems). He was then knocked out by a stun grenade thrown by one of the frogs. The rest of Rat Patrol went to finish the frogs while Snake tried to wake Johnny up.

That was all in act 1 by the way. Later on in act 1 when Snake find Liquid Ocelot he shuts off the SOP (A system that can control how soldiers react in battle and it basically makes then better soldiers and stuff) which causes all the soldiers to go crazy, bombarded with guilt and collapse in pain, hit eachother, foam at the mouth ect. however, Johnny is the only solider not affected because he has no nanomachines (since he missed out on the shots because he's scared of needles). He saved Snake and the rest of the Rat Patrol team lives however Snake doesn't realize this because he was unconscious.

Later on at the start of act 3 Johnny appears with the rest of the rat patrol and he now considers Snake an old buddy. He shouts "Snake! Over here! Over here!". Snake says to Meryl "What is that guys problem?".

At the end of act 3 the Rat Patrol team and the US army ambush Liquid Ocelot however since Liquid Ocelot now has control of the SOP system he disabled the nanomachines in their body which stopped then from pulling the trigger on their gun and causes them to freak out like in Act 1. Johnny of course is not affected. Anyways, Liquids army starts shooting at the soldiers this time and Ed and Jonathon get shot and the boat that Meryl and Johnny were in tips over. Johnny rescues Meryl from drowning and removes his balavaca and gives her CPR, once again saving her life. They share a passionate kiss after this.

In act 5 Johnny appears on the Missoriu which is where the act 5 briefing takes place. If you're wondering why the Missoriu is being used it's because it's the only ship not under the SOP systems control. Mei Ling is the captain of this ship. Johnny doesn't have his balavaca on during the brieifing or for any other part of the game since he took it off. Mei Ling is calculting how long something (I forgot what) is going to take but Johnny does it faster. Later on in the briefing Johnny tries to grab Mei Ling's *** (haha) but Meryl slaps his hand to stop him.

Anyways, act 5 takes place inside Outer Haven which is a massive Ship. Johnny, Meryl and Snake are the ones being launched there using a man cannon. Meryl and Snakes make it onto the ship but Johnny misses and lands in the ocean. He then dies.

Just kidding. Meryl is being controlled by Screaming Mantis (who is being controlled by Physco Mantis's spirt) and she's about to be forced to shoot herself but Johnny shoots away the strings that were controlling her. Johnny then gets knocked out. After Snake defeats Screaming Mantis he goes ahead and Meryl stays back to fight the Frogs. She's running out of bullets when Johnny yet again comes to her rescue. So they're fighting the Frogs and Meryl asks him why Screaming Mantis couldn't control him. He says that she probaly controlled people's Nanomachines and he reveals he doesn't have any which is why he was out of sync with the team and why he couldn't even the pull the trigger before (He never shoots once during the Frog battle in Act 1. The reason he's using a gun fine now is because it was laundered by Drebin). Meryl asks him why he joined her team if he hates needles and he reveales it's because he wanted to be with her because he's been in love with her ever since he laid eyes on her in Shadow Moses. He asks her to Marry him but Meryl says no, she says she wants to do things her own way then she asks him to marry her. He gladly accepts and they finish fighting the frogs and stuff.

At the end of the game they have their wedding. Ed, Jonathon, Otacon, Sunny, Mei Ling, Roy Campbell, Drebin and of course Johnny and Meryl are there. Ed and Johnathon somehow survived lol. Anyways, Ed is the priest and when they're about to kiss Drebin comes riding in in his tank. He releases doves and flower (it's really cheesy but so cool) and stuff and then they kiss. That's about the end. There's still more of the wedding but it's Otacon talking to Drebin and Mei Ling and Sunny asking where Snake is (Snake's in the graveyard about to commit suicide).

Wow. That took a long time to write. Now for links to videos. Only MGS4 videos though. They show every time Johnny appears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EllPILi_SVU (Skip ahead a bit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2-xhPr-Kw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1566Xr5S9Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1AKTyRZ0pY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZFbjNYa3Cg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uzwbFBVvfo (Only a small part, skip ahead a bit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOEoE-JyehM (Skip ahead a bit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfa7pgQwMyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ddjoafbLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchWz8jRGiw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnoapij3QYY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_klnm8yVZdc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CBQHiF9ITQ

Alright. I have a moveset thought out basically (Down B like Wario's but Dirareah instead lol) but that took me a while to post so I'm going to take a break for now. I mostly just wanted people to know about this awesome character.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Will we still be able to edit current entries, or is it the deadline for everything? At any rate, I'll need to work extra-hard to get my movesets finished in time.

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
M'kay, I'll undertstand that.

I can't wait to see the ratings of the characters, especially Aka-Chan and Marina Liteyears! :D

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Updated Ray 01 and Megaman.EXE with music for their stages.

I'd forgotten just how sick-awesome Megaman music is until I did this. :)

Page 28 and 29, respectively.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I see the deadline now. I should finish King Suren within a few days, then work on the list until then. I'm free for all that time, so it should be simple.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
I have a decent character:

God:

Appearance: nothing; embedded in the game, presumably.
Power: whatever God feels like
Height: nothing
Weight: nothing
Walk speed: nothing
Run speed: nothing
Jump power: nothing
Drop speed: nothing

neutralA--massive lightning storms
overTilt- directional lightning storms
UTilt-mountain grows out of the ground
DTilt-Earthquake ( literally)

FSmash-Pacific ocean comes from either side of the screen and everyone drowns.
USmash-blackhole sucks everything away, ending the game.
DSmash-locust infestation

neutralB-randomly selected player has piano dropped on him
OverB-David appears and sweetspots someone with slingshot.
UpB-Birds grabs a player and flies away...somewhere
DownB-Jesus comes down from heaven, makes peace with everyone, eats dinner with them, and then lectures them on general moral principles. ( take about 38 hours, usually)

Taunts
Up-God talks
Down-Light turns to darkness; vice-versa
Left-Changes sounds
Right-stalls time however long God pleases

God "ftw"!

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Awesome! Chain Chomp and Ephraim got 5 gold stars and they weren't even completed yet! And Hitmontop got 5 red stars! Thank you GMC, sir, this contest was very enjoyable.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Awesome! Chain Chomp and Ephraim got 5 gold stars and they weren't even completed yet! And Hitmontop got 5 red stars! Thank you GMC, sir, this contest was very enjoyable.
I feel the same way, I've had tons of fun making these movesets. And I was totally shocked when my first four (Bomberman, Protoman, Knuckle Joe, and Biospark) all got 5 gold stars!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
When L Block got 3 and a half stars I almost fell out of my chair considering I made the character as a joke and all of his taunts were Ike's XD
Lol, I remember the first time I read through those, I was like "WTF?" But at the same time, I couldn't help but smile and chuckle, too.

smashbot226

Smash Master
You'd better have EVE and his mining laser in there.

RESERVED FOR:

BIOSHOCK JACK

My god, it seems one bathysphere led to another and now...

The main guy, a.k.a. Jack, has joined the Brawl!

Jack's stats are average, except his speed, which is above average, and he only comes in in a leather vest, slacks, and a measly, but nasty, wrench. However, his Plasmids (Courtesy of Ryan Industries.) will shock, burn, sting, lift, or blow you away. Oh, we forgot bash and- well, you get the idea...

STATS:

Power: 3 (That wrench of his is pretty sturdy and hard, and his various plasmids help boost his strength to Smash level.)

Jump: 3 (Again, plasmids boost this guy's physical abilities.)

Speed: 4 (His only above average stat. Already fast to begin with, and without much to lug around, Jack's plasmid advantage makes him quite a fast character, about the speed of Charizard.)

Falling Speed: 2 (Jack falls to Earth slowly, like that of Lucario, except a bit faster.)

Weight: 4 (He's human sized, so he weighs about that of Captain Falcon.)

Size: 4 (Same as weight.)

Wall Cling: Yes. (Plasmids make him incredibly acrobatic.)

Crawling: No.

Okay, on to basic moves!

------------

A: A swift swing with his wrench across the foe's noggin. Small range, damage, and knockback. Easily one of Jack's worst moves.

A,A: Jack spins around after the initial swipe and kicks the foe back with a quick sidekick. Again, poor damage, but better range and knockback. This move also sends him a little forward.

A,A,A: Jack brings his right knee up for the final move in his combo. A quick knee to the gut always works at the end, eh? Well, it does decent damage, around 5-7%, and knocks the foe back a good enough distance for an A move.

A>: Jack's head turns to steel, Plasmids taking effect, as he steps forward and brings his down downwards for a painful headbutt. A slow, but powerful, tilt that sends enemies to the ground ,leaving them lying there. However, miss, and its very punishable.

A^: Jack sends his left hand (a.k.a. his non wrench hand) in a snapping pose, then snaps as a small ember ignites above his head. Virtually non-existent knockback, but keeps the foe in place for a follow up aerial combo, or another Utilt. Also, has very good range, about one and a quarter of a character length. Quick beginning and ending lag, too.

AV: Jack clicks his left heel on the ground as fire bursts from the ground over the foe's legs and feet. Capable of tripping, and sends the foe back a decent amount of feet. Quick beginning lag as well, but ending lag is a bit slower.

Fsmash: Jack charges up his wrench as he infuses it with multiple Plasmids and Electric currents, and performs an X-Slash, hitting twice and doing good damage and good knocback. The range on the second hit is good, while the first one is better. Does electric element damage.

Usmash: Jack stands still as an icicle pops out of his head upwards, as he shakes it off like it was brainfreeze. Decent damage and knockback, but a deceptive hitbox.

Dsmash: Jack quickly falls backwards, and as soon as he hits the ground, the ground in front of his position lifts up to shatter the foe, as Jack rebounds from his not-so-graceful fall. If he hits someone as he falls, they are hit into his proper attack, which does around 17% damage and tremendous knockback. It IS an earthquake after all...

Dash: Jack slides on his knees while pretending to strum on his wrench like a guitar, while electrical sparks fly from his body. My favorite move not because of its low damage or knockback, but because it has the longest range in the game- 2 and a half character lengths away.

-------

Nair: A fiery sex kick. Has the normal properties of any sex kick.

Fair: Jack points his fingers forward as bees quickly shoot out of his hands as they circle around and around until they disappear. Very much like MGNW's Bair, except less damage, but more knockback.

Bair: A rather menacing green spike juts out of Jack's back, then it quickly recedes back into his body. A quick move with high knockback and damage, but punishable if it misses.

Uair: Jack looks up and spits a cloud of acid that lasts for half a second, then fades away. Actually, this move isn't that good, doing small damage and even less knockback, but the catch is that it doesn't travel with Jack's movement- it stays in place for its very short amount of time, and will ALWAYS do damage while it exists.

Dair: Jack spirals his body as a gust of wind shoots him downwards at a slightly diagonal angle. Similar to Shiek's Dair, except with the hitting properties of Toon Link's Dair.

------

Grab A: Jack bashes to sap with his wrench handle.

Fthrow: Jack's foot suddenly weighs a ton. as he drops it on the foe's foot, headbutts them to have them lean back, afterwards Jack leans back himself as a huge fist bursts out of Jack's stomach and knocks the foe away. Weird, weird move...

Bthrow: Jack kicks the foe's legs so they are on their knees, then gets behind them, kicks them up into the air, and shoots a flame to push them back.

Uthrow: The foe spirals around a VERY concentrated Jack as he telekinetically sends the foe sky high.

Dthrow: Jack tosses his wrench into the air, which bounces on the foe's head five times. During the animations, both Jack and the victim have super armor, until Jack's wrench is back in his blood soaked mittens.

-------
B: Electrocute- Jack sends a wave of electricity towards a three character length radius that traps anyone who is caught in its path and builds up their damage meter. The more the player mashes the B button, the more damage it'll do in its three seconds.

B^: Tornado Trap- Jack spirals upwards at about the length of Luigi's B^. A very basic spiral attack, but leaves a small swirling platform behind that instantly launches anyone that is caught in it, other than Jack, straight downwards (If in the air) or upwards (If on the ground).

BV: Incinerate- Jack snaps his fingers as a burst of fire erupts from out of nowhere. The burned foe steadily takes damage the more centered they were in the flare.

B>: Swarm- Jack sends a swarm of bees after an opponent, which then act like a less annoying Metroid, who stuns the foe every two seconds, then after ten seconds, disappears. Over one second, they do 2 damage. An element, such as fire or shock, shakes them off automatically.

Final Smash: Rapture- Jack inserts countless hypos containing EVE into himself, as he floats to the left (ALWAYS left) side of the stage and just floats there, but... HO SNAP! HE shoots spiraling fireballs, slow moving iceballs, swarming bees, thunderstorms, and gusts of wind in a single direction, which Jack can aim. After, he tucks out, flies to the right side of the screen, and a massive flood wrecks the stage and the players, dragging them to the bottom or side of the map, hopefully killing them. After the flood subsides, Jack pops out of the ground.

-------
Entrance: Jack steps out of a Bathysphere, which then sinks to the bottom of the stage.

Taunt 1: Plays hacky sack with a ball in his pocket. A lot like Falco's, but with two more kicks and without speech.

Taunt 2: Jack yawns teasingly, as f he was bored.

Taunt 3: Jack sees his wrench rusting, so he blasts it with an unknown Plasmid and pulls out a new one from his pocket.

Victory 1: Jack looks around confused, wondering where the voices are coming from.

Victory 2: Pulls out a guitar and plays a random song from the '50s.

Victory 3: Takes out a full hypo and injects it into himself.

Loss: Claps regularly, albeit with his wrench.

--------

SNAKE CODEC, UNLOCK METHOD & SSE ROLE

--------

Snake: Hey, Otacon, who is this creep? Looks like he's from the 60's.

Otacon: That's because he IS, Snake! Where he's from, anythings possible.

Snake: Whatever, just tell me who it is...

Otacon: Well, we're not sure about his name, but its generally accepted as Jack. He was an airplane crash survivor, but instead became trapper in an underwater dystopia called Rapture. He hasn't had an easy life, with crazed junkies, despotic mayors and leaders, and worse...

Snake: Man, he's been through more than me, huh?

Otacon: Looks like you can feel for him, huh Snake?

Snake: Who said that?

How to Unlock: Get fifteen Original songs (That means any Melee or original song, like 25m or Ike's Theme.)
Or play 240 Brawlzzzzzzzzz.

SSE Role: He has none. Therefore, you may only get him in Halberd after you beat SSE.
-------

Assist Trophies:
Big Daddy

Oh come on. Tell me he ISN'T material!

This assist trophy is two parts, the Little Sister runs and jumps around and if she runs into a foe, she begins to cry. The Big Daddy will charge at the poor sap and drill him to a bloody pulp. If he lands on you more than 100%, you might as well have jumped off the cliff yourself. After the foe dies, the LS begins to repeat the process again. However, note this will normally last for one player to kill, and the Big Daddy is slow as hell. However, he won't stop until that one guy is dead.
Finished.

I think I can use a smaller pic though...

PLEASE COMMENT.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking, that because the number of stages, items, and Assist Trophies mentioned has decreased as of late, making the job of compiling them much easier, I'd like to ask anyone who's done a stage/item/Assist Trophy/whatever and doesn't see it on this list to let me know, because I think it's certain I missed at least one, and to get it out of the way for later, because after the contest, I plan on reposting this just to make sure and to make things easier for GCM to decide on which ones to use.

Here's the list so far, roughly in chronological order.

STAGES

UHF: El_Duderino
Thunderbluff City: 6footninja
London Forest: GreatClayMonkey
South Jersey Shore Residence: El_Duderino
Dr. Light's Lab: Sun-Wukong
Staples Center: Super Wec
Blue Ball Machine: Sir Bedevere
(Unknown Battallion Wars Stage): bowser king
Vampire Gate: Patchi
Clock Town: Samurai_Sushi
The Labs: bivunit94
Doma Castle: SabreWulf238
Rose Town: Norm
The Factory: Norm
Fort Walker: Chris Lionheart
Planet Heck: Travis Touchdown
Duffman Academt: Moon/Sun
Zim's Underground Lab: Sindel
Concert Highway: Moon/Sun
Fuel Train: RampagingWang
Comet Observatory: Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
" The Place Where Ike and The Black Knight fought": Chris Lionheart (Don't know the name either)
City Trial: Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
Battle Scene: Zook
South Park Elementary: Chris Lionheart
Temple Of The Sun: HeoandReo
Nekki Moon: SirKibble
Armor Joe: SirKibble
Hillys Cave: TimeSmash
Bob-Omb Battlefield: gorgon.
Gangplank Galleon: Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
Omega Battleground: Chris Lionheart
Planet Flora: Eternal Smasher
Heck: PKBoy89
Temple of Lightning: half_silver28
Hotel Yorba: MajinNecro69
Bowser's Hot Tub: IvoYaridovich
Cortex's Lab: Commander Blitzkrieg
Castle Spammenstein: El_Duderino
Darkling Woods: gorgon.
At the Mountains of Madness: El_Duderino
Lego Town: cheap_josh
Bricklayer: cheap_josh
The Eagle's Nest: IvoryFlame
Pokemon Tower: Dream Land Works
Bowser's Castle (Paper Mario): Vulcan55
Gusty Gulch: Vulcan55
Radical Highway: gorgon.
Castle Frelia: Chris Lionheart
Ever Grande City: kitsuneko345
Gunga Diner: IvoryFlame
Hotel No More Heroes: MarthTrinity
(Unnamed Mine): Kiki52
Abandoned Castle
Midgard
Nanyo High
The Bridge
The Forgotten Sanctuary
(fly666monkey)
Resort Island: dancingfrogman
Karnov's Castle: HeoandReo
Zephiel's Castle: Chris Lionheart
Crow's Nest: StarWarrior27
Woodstock: Sonic the Baron
Simpsons House: dancingfrogman
NSMB Bowser's Castle: dancingfrogman
Emerald Hill: dancingfrogman
Treasure Trove Cove: El_Duderino
Castle Doomshadt: IvoryFlame
Lost Cathedral: Commander Blitzkrieg
Rising Ocean: Smasherk808
Pink Cloud: PKSkyler

ASSIST TROPHIES

Mia & Tegumi: GreatClayMonkey
Ponygon & Kafk Sunbeam: GreatClayMonkey
Kanchomé and Parco Folgore: GreatClayMonkey
Dr. Weird & Steve: El_Duderino
Crazy Taxi Driver: Sun-Wukong
Moogles & Chocobos: SabreWulf238
Relm: SabreWulf238
Shadow(FF6): SabreWulf238
Croco: Norm
Mikey Duffman: Moon/Sun
Barry Duffman: Moon/Sun
Dan: Vulcan55
Zangief: Vulcan55
Xios Drak se Shora Shika: WarxePB
Greater Ithrak: Ramgigon
Raphael Raven
Daroach
GIM
Moblin
Redead
General Guy
Congazuma
(All these by Mario_And_Sonic_Guy)
Harpuia
Ciel
Fefnir
(Chris Lionheart)
Zelos: half_silver28
N.Gin: Commander Blitzkrieg
Peter Puppy: PKBoy89
Pop-up Ads: El_Duderino
Eirika: gorgon.
Myrrh: gorgon.
Rain: IvoryFlame
Sleepy Sheep: Vulcan55
Black Doom: gorgon.
Metal Gear Awesome Grey Fox: Sun-Wukong
Syrene, Tana, and Vanessa: Chris Lionheart
Ryoko Kano
Iceman
Ice Creams
Zeromus
Charlie Brown
Bats
Rat King
(HeoandReo)
Birdo
Klobber
Lizalfos
Darknut
Trace
Hoofer
Red-Brief J
Dinomighty
Dyna Blade
(Mario_And_Sonic_Guy)
Jeane: MarthTrinity
Nino: Chris Lionheart
Psycho Mantis: IvoryFlame
Drake Redcrest: IvoryFlame
Bongo-Bongo
The Master
Pianta
(HYPER-MAN)
Gooey
Rick
Coo
Kine
Nago
Chu Chu
Pitch
Ribbon
Heavy Lobster
(SirKibble)
Roy Underhill: Commander Blitzkrieg
Mariko: MarthTrinity
William Shakespeare
Abridged Yugi
Conquering Colossus
Terry Bogard
Kazuo
Pikaman
(HeoandReo)
Voldo: Commander Blitzkrieg
Rampa the Rabbit: Smasherk808
Duster: Kiki52
Raine Sage
Genis Sage
Regal Bryant & Presea Combatir
(half_silver28)

ITEMS

War Trumpet: Chris Lionheart
Valian Flag: Chris Lionheart
Dagger: Chris Lionheart
Duff Can: Moon/Sun
Game Slave: Sindel
Minor Spider Legs: Sindel
Piggy Toy: Sindel
Satsui No Hadou: Vulcan55
Universal Ammo Expansion: Ramgigon
Water Bomb
Wind Bomb
Ice Bomb
(SirKibble)
Zero Knuckle
Cyber Elf
(Chris Lionheart)
Fili Shield
Bolting
Berserk
(All by gorgon.)
Boo's Sheet: Vulcan55
Zap Tap Badge: Vulcan55
Vulnarary
Elixir
Preparation Kit
Heal Staff
(Chris Lionheart)
Karnov Trophy: HeoandReo
Mizoguchi's Headband: HeoandReo
Mine Bag: Chris Lionheart
Light Rune: Chris Lionheart

POKEBALLS

Aggron
Darkrai
Flygon
Garchomp
Cranidos
Croagunk
Magikarp/Gyrados
(All these by Mario_And_Sonic_Guy)

If you saw anything that isn't in this list, PM me(only post if you must or can't PM for some reason, to reduce searching around for this one), tell me the page number, I'll take a look, and fix it up.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Aang, the last airbender has joined the brawl!

Aang rides an air pillar to the battlefield!

A: Punch 3%
AA: Punch, kick 8%
AAA: Punch, kick, spin kick about 13% the whole combo
Dash A: A flying kick, good range 10%

SPECIALS
B: Fire Bending, Aang punches and then fire comes out of his fist, great range, OK knockback, OK Damage not too much lag, disappears quickly.
Side B: Earth Bending, Aang pulls a rock out of the ground and then kicks it, Goes very far, but only travels a bit faster than IC's normal B. Good damage, Aang can move right after it's fired.
^B: Water Bending, Aang gets water on his arms, then you can press a direction for him to grab, on the ground it does OK damage as an attack, but it stretches very far to grab the edge for recovery.
vB: Air Bending, Aang creates a sphere of air and sits on it, you can control it to go up, down, or side to side, good damage, about as much as MK's tornado, and you can change directions to run over enemies multiple times. Not good for KO's.

SMASHES
FSmash: Aang reaches forward, palm out, and a small ball of water forms, great damage when charged, not too good when uncharged.
USmash: Aang's most powerful smash attack, he brings his arm in an arc like Ike does in his USmash with his sword, but fire comes out above his hand, good range, about 24% charged with fire hit, 17% uncharged fire hit, 19% charged arm hit, 14% uncharged arm hit.
DSmash: More powerful than FSmash, less than USmash. Aang raises his arms on either side of him, and short rock pillars erupt out of the ground, inflicting damage if they touch an enemy. Kind of like Squirtle's Dsmash.

AERIALS
Nair: Aang does a splits kick on either side, slightly less powerful then Marth's Nair.
Bair: Aang sticks his arm behind him and emits some rock shards, good knockback.
Fair: By far Aang's most powerful aerial, he brings his arm from shoulder height down to waist height and lets some fire go as he does it. Great move, as powerful as Marth's Fair.
Uair: Aang does a flip in the air, and lets some water loose from his feet in the process, good for kills at high percentages, because although not being that powerful, it has great knockback.
Dair: Aang sticks both arms down below him and kicks his feet off to the side and makes one air ball, which spikes right after he lets it out, but doesn't propel Aang downwards, like ROB's Dair.

TILTS
FTilt: Aang brings his hand upwards from the ground, stopping at the height of his head, small rock shards are shot out from his hands and are suspended next to him until the attack is over. there are 8 rock shards, each one does 4%, bad knock back, but all of them will hit a big character like Bowser.
DTilt: Aang, crouching, sticks out his head and emits some fire from his mouth, good range, good knockback, not too strong.
UTilt: Aang's most powerful Tilt, he makes 2 air spheres, one in either hand, and brings them from shoulder length up in an arc, and they make a big blast when they hit each other over Aang's head, very fast, 23% when the blast hits, 10% if either sphere hits on the way up.

THROWS
Fthrow: Aang fire bends them, most powerful throw, good knockback.
Bthrow: Aang flips over backwards, throws the opponent into the ground. Kind of like Snake's Bthrow
Uthrow: Aang water bends a ball and uses it to propel them upwards
Dthrow: Aang's best throw, this can chaingrab when mastered, because the timing is hard. Aang shoots a rock up from the ground and sends them kind of up in the air. To chaingrab you must run over and and grab before opponents hit the ground.
Pummel: Aang knees the opponent

FINAL SMASH
Avatar State, Aang goes into avatar state, and like in the new movie, he has rocks, water, air, and fire rotating around him, and you can fly around like Sonic's and each hit does 20%. You stay in that state for about 12 seconds.

TAUNTS
Taunt 1: Aang sticks his arms out on either side of him and firebends little puffs of smoke.
Taunt 2: Aang stands there and Momo lands on his shoulder.
Taunt 3: Aang looks up in the air, and Apa flies overhead.

STATS
Speed: Walk: 3/5 not slow. Run: 4/5 pretty fast. Dash: 5/5 very fast, Aang is speedy.
Power: 4/5, Aang's bending puts him slightly higher than Marth.
Height: 3/5, A bit taller than Mario.
Weight: 3/5, He's just a kid, weighs as much as Mario.
Crouch: 2/5, not very low, he just hunches over.
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: No

PROS
Powerful
Fast
Great Tilts
Good kill moves
Some fast moves
Chaingrab

CONS
Light
Projectile isn't very good
Some slow moves
Not a good walking speed
Not great specials
Chaingrab is hard to pull off

COLORS
Default: Same as show.
alt.1: Red skin, dark red arrows on skin, orange and red clothes
alt.2: Blue skin, light blue arrows, teal clothes.
alt.3: Green skin, lime green arrows, hunter green clothes
alt.4: Gold arrows, purple skin, green clothes.
alt.5: Jet black skin, silver arrows on skin, white clothes.

VICTORY POSES

1. Aang rides an air ball around in a circle
2. Aang says yip yip and Aapa flies in and he takes off
3. Aang jumps up and unfurls his glider.
Losing Pose: Aang claps his hands with a very sad look on his face while slightly hunched.
DEATH PHRASE
"How am I gonna save the world now?"

MISC.

Kirby hat: Aang's head arrows
Snake Codec:
Commander: Snake watch out for this guy!
Snake: But he's just a kid!
Commander: But he can harness the four elements and use them for attacks.
Snake: Fine, I'll be careful.
Commander: Goodbye Snake.
Snake: OK, over and out.
Emblem: Aang's head but how he looks in the avatar state, outlined in white.
Wiimote Sound: A whoosh of air, like how it sounds when he jumps on his glider.
Timeskip1: Aang scratches his head while yawning.
Timeskip2: Aang pulls his glider out from behind his back and swings it then puts it back.
Roll: Aang docks and takes a large step, kind of like Marth's roll.
Dodge: Aang leans backwards a lot.

STICKERS:
Aang in avatar state
Katara
Sokka
Momo
Toph
Aapa
Aang
Zuko
Fire Lord Ozai

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Hey everyone, I'm back (miss me?).

Just wondering has the character limit been raised/lifted?

Has anyone done Micaiah yet?

And all 4 of my rated characters have been 5 star or better yay. =D

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
did any1 do ichigo from bleach he would be easy if you played blade of fate.....if not can some1 make him?... i cant (maybe)

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone done any characters from Tales of Symphonia? If so, which ones. If not, I'd like to make a moveset for Lloyd.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Here's an unexpected surprise of a stage:

BLOOD GULCH?!? Jesus Basketball Christ!

See that small base? That's what you'll be fighting on.

The layout looks a bit like this:

______ _______

Note that the two platforms above float from left to right and right to left, respectively.

Also, occasionally, some nOOb player misses a Wraith with a Fuel Rod Shot and the ball goes flying above the battleground and sometimes even INTO the battleground. Does about the same damage and knockback as a Bob-Omb.

Also, you'll be able to see Spartans and Elites fighting in the background too.

-------------------

What's this?!? ANOTHER freaking stage?!?

Well, it can't get any more worse than Blood Gulch...

Woah, woah woah woah!

We're fighting in HEAVEN?!? My God!

So anyway, this stage consists of a grounded cloud that can kill with a walk off or sky high K.O. Also, you'll see various retro video game icons like Johnny Turbo, Bonk, and sometimes even the Pong Paddle. Also, the Pearly Gates behind you will open up to reveal an image of Masahiro Sakurai himself, who sends out a shockwave causing everyone on the ground to instantly trip.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Woah, woah woah woah!

We're fighting in HEAVEN?!? My God!

So anyway, this stage consists of a grounded cloud that can kill with a walk off or sky high K.O. Also, you'll see various retro video game icons like Johnny Turbo, Bonk, and sometimes even the Pong Paddle. Also, the Pearly Gates behind you will open up to reveal an image of Masahiro Sakurai himself, who sends out a shockwave causing everyone on the ground to instantly trip.
lol. he should yell 'you must recover!' too... & they should trip even while in the air O_o :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom