• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The Make Your Move Subspace Emissary I was working on is finally finished. At least the first version, anyway.

http://makeyourmovesmash.blogspot.com/2008/06/make-your-move-2.html
(As I said, I put it on a webpage for easy viewing. And be warned, heavy spoilers for it right from the get-go... but then again, that's the point of writing a complete storyline- so that we all know what's going on.)

The basic storyline with stages is here, with the appropriate 'my character' bias to match with Sakurai's apparent Kirby bias. : P

27 stages total, 31 usable-in-story characters, 7 bosses, 4 secret door characters, and a basic storyline that borrows heavily from the original SSE.

Just in case you want to know, the 35 characters I used were:

Gardevoir
Gallade
H.P. Lovecraft
Darth Vader (PKBoy89 version)
Lemeza Kosugi
Johnny Turbo
Karnov
Yungmie
MGA Solid Snake
Magikarp
Shaq
Ginny Weasley
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Stephen Colbert
Chris and Ryann
Zatch Bell and Kiyo
Sean Connery
Super Eraser
Pong Paddle
Rosalina
Earthworm Jim
Duffman
Invader Zim
Waluigi
Protoman
The White Stripes
Paper Mario
Banjo-Kazooie
Innes
Underhill
Spongebob
Baby Mario Bros.
Ren and Stimpy
Maria
Travis Touchdown

White Stripes, Sean Connery, Maria, and Travis Touchdown weren't involved in the story, but still worked as 'secret door' characters.

Feel free to put comments about it in there.
I liked it but why'ld you have to make me a coward? Chris is frozen in fear unable to stop Ryann from being turned into a trophy. :ohwell: Pretty much the exact opposite of what I had put in my Subspace Role.

But I like that you atleast included my character. That certainly counts for something. :)

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
>.>

Man this sheet is taking forever>< I hope i make it in time, I've put SSSSOOOO much work into this one, I thinks you guys will actually like this one ^^

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I call Dr. Cox from Scrubs if nobody took him yet!

This smart-alecky doctor from the show Scrubs is here to kick some newbie butt Brawl style!

He enters by pushing away a hospital curtain that disappears after.

STATS:
Size: 3.5
Strength: 3.5 or 4
Speed: 2
Jump Height: 1st is 2, 2nd is 3
Descent Speed: 3.5

A MOVES:
AAA Combo - Three consecutive punches, increasing in range. Damage goes 3%, 4%, 5%, good range, medium knockback on 3rd hit, can't kill.

<> A - Sideways swipe with a metal chart used on Scrubs. 10% damage, medium knockback, range similar to Falco's >A, can't kill, sends guy at diagonal angle

^ A - Upward chart hit, 12% damage, medium knockback, kills at 170%, but low range,sends guy straight up.

V A - Trip kick, 14% damage, low range, medium knockback, kills at 155%, like Luigi's hurting taunt only faster, but not much more range. Sends them straight up.

<>Smash - Golf Club Swing - Very close to Peach's Forward Smash, but more range, 18% uncharged to 24% charged. Good knockback, his best kill move, kills at 115%, diagonal knockback.

^ Smash - Chart Fling - he flings his chart up in the air. Charging it up has him throw it up higher, like Snake's Up Smash. 20% damage, low knockback, can't kill. Diagonal knockback.

V Smash - Split Kick - he does a slow split kick, then gets up slowly with a hurt back. Good knockback, but kills at 140%. Low range, but isn't all that bad. Sideways knockback

Dash A - Running Punch - 8% damage, low knockback, can't kill, diagonal knockback, good range.

AERIALS:
Nair - Spin punch - low range, low knockback, 3 hitboxes total in attack at fists, 13% damage total if hit with all three hitboxes, can't kill. Sideways knockback.

Bair - Backwards punch - Spins and punches the air behind him, Diagonal knockback, 10% damage, fairly quick to end, can kill at 170%.

Fair - Forward kick - 9% damage, medium range, medium knockback, can't kill, diagonal knockback.

Dair - Downward Thrust - Double kick similar to Ganondorf's dair, 15%, can meteor, can't kill other than meteor.

Uair - Chart Strike - swings chart upwards, great range, low upper knockback, 6% damage, juggle capable, cannot kill

B MOVES:
B - Needle Toss - Tosses seringes at the opponent, range similar to Toon Link's arrows, 4% damage, a little stun due to medication on needles, good to spam.

<> B - Nag Attack - A series of nagging attacks where the Cox yells at the enemy, doing damage up to four times total, 3% on first hit, then 6%, 8%, and finally 10%. Can't kill. this attack is very similar to Marth's over B.

^ B - Stethoscope Tether - Cox swings his stethoscope up in the air or close to the edge, 11% damage, low knockback, can't kill, straight up knockback.

V B - Beer drink - Takes a swig of beer, he then becomes drowsy and hard to control, but his attacks are now slightly stronger (1/15th stronger) this can only be done every 2 minutes, or he just pulls out an empty mug and sighs.

GRABS:
Grab attack - Punches enemy in face, 3% damage.

^ Grab - Throws enemy straight up. 6% damage, can't kill, minimal knockback.

Forward Grab - Takes the enemy and punts them, diagonal, decent knockback, 9% damage, can kill at 180%.

Back Grab - Swings 'em around and flings them backwards. 7% damage, Horizontal knockback, can't kill.

V Grab - Shoves you on the ground, then steps on your face. You then go straight upwards in the air. 10% damage, kills at 220% damage.

MISC:
Edge attack below 100% - Gets up and spin kicks the air around him, 6% damage, very little knockback.

Edge attack above 100% - Slowly gets up and punches the air, 5% damage, very little knockback.

FINAL SMASH:

The Speech - He starts yelling "You'll Never Make It As A Doctor!" slowly, as it does continuous damage, and then sends the enemy flying.

ALTERNATE COSTUMES:

He has his standard doctor's coat on to start, and it changes colors to blue, red, green, and yellow, and he can also wear his Detroit Red Wings jersey.

TAUNTS:

^Taunt - Crosses arms and says "Can it, newbie!"

<>Taunt - Shines his stethoscope in a flashy pose

V Taunt - Hides behind hospital curtain, then reappears from it.

Victory Pose 1 - Points at screen and says " You'll never make it as a doctor."

Victory Pose 2 - Turns away with a grunt

Victory Pose 3 - Claps with a sarcastic smile

KIRBY HAT:

Cox's curly hair and a stethoscope.

SNAKE CODEC:

Snake: Otacon, what's with the doctor guy over there?
Otacon: That's Dr. Cox, he's quite the crazy doctor. Be careful when you're around him.
Snake: Why, what's he gonna do? He's just a doctor............uh...............wow...
Otacon: Is everything alright?
Snake: He's harassing some interns over there....he's so cruel...those poor guys...
Otacon: Hm, well good luck.
Snake:, Wait, Otacon, how do I ........
[end transmission]

STAGE:

SACRED HEART HOSPITAL
The roof of the Sacred Heart Hospital where Dr. Cox works. Pretty much N64 Saffron City only reverse, and slightly smaller. Every once in a while, the janitor comes up through the door on the roof and walks along the background. He then throws a bag of garbage down from the roof and walks back into the door. No damage inflicting effects from the stage.

ASSIST TROPHY:

BOB KELSO

The chief of medicine comes to yell menacingly at the opponents. He runs at the edge while yelling. The sound waves from the mouth of Kelso do minimal damage, whereas getting hit by Kelso sends you flying.

MUSIC:

Scrubs Theme

Trauma Center (game) Medley (fits the character, so I say this)

The Fray - How To Save A Life

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
B MOVES:
B - Needle Toss - Tosses seringes at the opponent, range similar to Toon Link's arrows, 4% damage, a little stun due to medication on needles, good to spam.

<> B - Nag Attack - A series of nagging attacks where the Cox yells at the enemy, doing damage up to four times total, 3% on first hit, then 6%, 8%, and finally 10%. Can't kill. this attack is very similar to Marth's over B.

^ B - Stethoscope Tether - Cox swings his stethoscope up in the air or close to the edge, 11% damage, low knockback, can't kill, straight up knockback.

V B - Beer drink - Takes a swig of beer, he then becomes drowsy and hard to control, but his attacks are now slightly stronger (1/15th stronger) this can only be done every 2 minutes, or he just pulls out an empty mug and sighs.
Beautiful.

Darkurai

Smash Master
NEWCOMER: Maestro Max

From the learning "game", Music Ace Maestro, Maestro Max joins the Brawl!

He is joined by his singing music notes, which he uses in battle!

NOTE: I forgot what the stick-thing is called, so I'm calling it a baton.

Crawling: No (that would make his tuxedo quite untidy!)
Wall Jump: No (it would scuff his shoes!)
Wall Cling: No (his gloves don't have the best traction)
Number of Jumps: Two

[Standard Combo]
Maestro Max swings his baton like a sword for the first two button presses, and finishes with a thrust!

[Tilts]
Up: Maestro Max pulls out a trumpet and plays towards the air. It does little knockback, but decent damage.
Forward: Maestro Max pulls out a violin and uses it like a bow and arrow! The "arrow" doesn't go very far, however. Again, little knockback, but decent damage.
Down: Maestro Max sings to the ground. It does no knockback, but a bit of damage. It takes a second to activate, as he must clear his throat first.

[Smashes]
Up: Maestro Max points his baton at the sky and notes fly out. Little knockback, but strong damage.
Forward: Maestro Max pulls out a line (as in a line on a musical staff) and swings it like a baseball bat. This attack has excellent range.
Down: Maestro Max pulls out a guitar and slams it to the ground (like Dedede's forward smash).

[Aerials]
Neutral: Maestro Max spins with his baton held outright.
Up: Maestro Max flips in the air. Has better knockback when the opponent his it with the tip of his shoes.
Forward: Maestro Max pulls out a treble cleff and swings it in front of him.
Down: Maestro Max pulls out a bass cleff and swings it below him.
Back: Maestro Max pulls out a "sharp" or "flat" (it's random) and swings backward. A sharp does more damage than a flat, but less knockback. A flat does more knockback, but less damage.

[Specials]
Neutral: Write A Short Melody
Maestro Max's lessons sometimes include writing a quick melody. In this attack, Maestro Max pulls out a paper and pen and starts writing a melody. As he does, the notes (as in the quarter notes and half notes, etc.) fly out in front of him, damaging the enemy.

Side: Move This Note
Maestro Max pulls out a note (as in the notes in the picture above) and throws it at the opponent. They come in blue, green, red, and purple. The different colors do different amounts of damage.

Up: The ABC's of the Grand Staff
This is the Grand Staff. When this move is used, the Grand Staff appears and Maestro Max climbs it like a ladder. The staff harms opponents, but does no knockback.

Down: Play This Rhythm
Maestro Max pulls out a drum and starts playing it. It shakes the ground, knocking characters into the air.

[Final Smash]
Ode to Joy

Maestro Max is a big fan of classical music. When he grabs a Smash Ball, this famous melody starts blasting, doing insane damage to opponents! However, it does no knockback, so Maestro Max must be quick if he wants to get the points!

[Kirby Hat]
Kirby takes on the hair and moustache of Maestro Max.

[Codec Conversation]
Snake: Otacon, who's the old guy in the suit?
Otacon: That's Maestro Max. He's an enthusiast of music. You'd best be careful around him.
Snake: Why? He doesn't look so tough.
Otacon: He may look weak, but he can pull out instruments and use them to his advantage. Maestro Max also knows fencing, so he isn't helpless with just his baton.
Snake: Hm. He's pretty resourceful.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Updated both Yoshimitsu and Tira with extensive Bios. Because, let's face it, most of you here have probably never played SC. This brings tears to my eyes and sadness to my heart, but it's the truth.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I hate myself.

DR. WILY

The Classic enemy of Megaman has joined the fray! He has been defeated countless (actually countable, consdering how many classic Megaman games you've beaten) by Megaman. Dr. Wily was the former partner of Dr. Light, and when they built their robots and Dr. Light got all the credit, Wily went mad and malfuntioned all the robots into bad guys! Dr. Light dispatched Megaman (or Rock, in Japan) to defeat these super robos every time, and to imprison Wily as well.
And yes, I've decided to make Dr. Wily on his own, no manually controlled robots... well, sorta. Don't think I'm going to make him an 80 year old brawler with boxing gloves, I think I've put a creative edge to this whole Wily thing.
But remember, I hate myself.

Symbol

Statistics (1-5)
Stength = 2 : His not-much-used physical attacks aren't SUPER weak, but he doesn't pack a punch for sure.
Dodge = Dr. Wily has an amazing shield, it's made of pure steel and it shrinks much slower than any other characters', but he has very poor dodging.
Recovery = 4 : Can't jump of course. But what's this? He built in rocket boosters for his midair jump? What? And his Up B dispatches an immediate airborne robot that flies him wherever he wants? Hmm??!?
Speed = 1 : He doesn't run, of course. He barely ranks faster than Ganondorf, but that's just when he sprints.
Initial Jump = 2 : He isn't too horrible. He's mobile for a man of his age.
Secondary Jump = 4 : One of the best! Wily is on top of his strategy game, and with that comes rocket-boostes at the soles of his loafers!
Weight = 4 : He would be light, but he carries around so many gadgets and hand held robots that he has to weigh more than some!
Height = A tad bit shorter than Mario, a tad bit wider.
Fall Speed = 3

Basic Attacks
Standard "A" = Dr. Wily punches. 3%
Double "A" tap = Dr. Wily punches again w/ the left. 3%
Triple "A" tap (Max standard combo = Dr. Wily kicks with his foot. This is almost completely identical to Mario's 1-2-3 combo. 3%

Forward Tilt = Dr. Wily karate chops! So he DOES know physical fighting to an extent... 7%
Up Tilt = Wily headbutts! This is his most powerful physical move, because his head is so big! 10%
Down Tilt = Wily pulls out a very small bomb and explodes it the minute it hits the ground. This is similar to Samus' down tilt but it does more damage, less knockback, and has less range. It is also more quickly executed. 8%

Smash!
Forward/Back Smash = Wily takes his hands behind his back and bashes his opponent's head/upper torso with a Wily wrench! (It's shaped like his symbolic "W") 21%
Up Smash = Wily whips out a taser and "shocks" his opponent for a short time, and then sends them flying into the air! 18%
Down Smash = Wily sort of "short bounces" off the ground, which activates his jet boots, which gives off powerful exhaust and causes serious damage (but little knockback) to adjacent foes!22%

Aerial Attacks
Neutral Air = Wily lifts up one of his shoes and "exhausts" the jet on his enemy. 11%

Down Air = Wily drops a tiny little bomb! This again is like Samus' move (Down B), and it doesn't count as a special! It falls until impact, it doesn't bounce. It does a lot less damage too, but it's good for throwing your opponent off balance and Wily can use this attack for Bomb recovery techniques! 6%

Up Air = Wily quickly equips his hand with a shock glove and zaps the foe above him, giving good damage and knockback. 8%

Back Air = Wily spins around and gives a good area-clearing whack with his Wily wrench. 9%

Specials
Standard = Laser Beam : Wily carries out a huge, fancy cannon that he built himself out of his coat pocket. You can either
1.) Shoot short, long ranged laser beam projectiles that act like Fox's blaster,
2.) Shoot medium sized plasma balls the size and effect of Mario's fireballs after about 1 second of charging,
3.) Shoot fully charged Laser beam that are the size of Samus' fully charge cannon.
So basically, this attack gives you three special attacks in one. However, since it is so heavy, Wily suffers great lag when he takes it out of his coat pocket. He discards it quickly, though.
All the projectiles have various damage, but 1 maxes at about 4%, 2 at 9%, and 3 at 26%
The projectiles also have various coloring.

Up B = Hand Held Copter : Think of how Diddy randomly whips out his Rocket Barrell blasters. Well, Wily does a similar trick. He quickly (QUICKLY) presses a button and a small device shaped like a personal helicopter forms right around him, giving him good defense and good vertical/horizontal recovery!

While in this vehicle, there are many things happening...
1.) You are controlling where Wily goes, but he goes at maximum velocity for only a few seconds and after a total of 8 seconds in the vehicle, he drops out automatically.
2.) If you press "A" while in the vehicle, he displays rapid fire through the two eyes of the skull on the vehicle and hits anything that is below his strong side at 45 degrees. If you press "B" while in the vehicle, he dismounts it and is vulnerable in the air while falling.
3.) Any enemy can hit Wily freely while in the vehicle, but if they hit the thorns, wings, or bottom spikes of the vehicle, they are slightly damaged and knocked back greatly. However, if Wily's copter suffers more than 20% damage, he will dismount it automatically.
4.) While in the vehicle, Wily suffers 50% less damage when struck, but his vehicle is easily tossed around. So if your enemy gets a good knockback hit in, Wily will be in trouble if he's already used his few seconds of good recovery speed, it may mean KO.

Side B = Robopal : Wily dispatches any random robot from his coat! Think of Dedede's Waddle Doo attack, where it mains in the basic but has good times where throws the star spitting ones, too.
Wily's is like this, but has a lot more variance and strategy.

1.) Walker

These are the basic ones.
When Wily throws them, they are hidden in their little helmet and if the enemy is hit by them, they suffer little damage.
However, unless destroyed or off the stage, these little guys land after being thrown and will randomly spit small laser balls and walk around. If an enemy touches them, even, they will take a little bit of damage.
They are not invincible, though. Their helmet has "5 HP" before they explode and if exposed while walking/shooting, their bodies have "1 HP", making them little targets. This is a good distracting move, though.

2.) The Bat

These bats will fly in a random direction from where Wily throws them, causing good damage to anything/one that it encounters.

3.) The Walking Ball

These thing are indestructable, unlike the other robots that Wily dispatches, but they can be useless if you have bad aim/prediction skills. The ball part of their body is the hitbox, but their legs do nothing but walk over the enemies. So if your foe ducks at the right time, these guys simply will walk off the stage. However, they do bounce off the wall.

4.) The Spring

When Wily throws these, its mayhem. They either A.) Bounce straight up extremely quickly, knocking back enemies above Wily, B.) Bounce from wall to wall, varying on how many walls are near Wily, or C.) Do what they do in the picture and simply slinky their way across the stage. The great thing about these more-rare robots is that despite the fact that they cause little damage, they send enemies completely FLYING if they hit them right. If enemies bounce off them, they're not gonna know what hit them, and Wily will have time to recover and throw another baddie out there!

5.) Guardianbot

These are the best/most rare of Wily's pocket friends. All it does is walk around Wily and roll, punch, spike, or jump on nearby enemies. It has 20 HP, too, so it takes a while to destroy it and for your foe it's like taking two people on at once.

All in all, Wily's robopal move could be spam and all, but remember this. He suffers stupid lag after he throws the bot, as he takes time to laugh at his enemy when he throws the bot, which is strange, considering that he COULD just shut up and throw some more. But he's too arrogant for that.

Chances
Walker = 35%
Bat = 25%
Walking Ball = 19%
Spring = 16%
Guardianbot = 5%

Down B = Drill : Wily jumps onto a pogo-stick like drill, which as you can guess drills straight into the ground. This attack has two effects: it spins and whirls captured enemies around, serving up a maximum of 15% damage. It also impales the enemy into the ground if you drill ALL the way into the ground, where the drill is completely invisible.
Wily suffers no lag, but when he gets off the drill he is extremely dizzy. During these 4 seconds of dizziness, his moves are reversed and the only B move not locked is Up B for recovery. But there is a trick: if you time it JUST right, Wily will drill the foe into the ground completely and jump off a split half second before he becomes completely dazed.

Grabs & Throws
Wily could be a boring ol' dude and grab with his limbs and such, but why not use more tools? He whips out a chain-like electrocuter. This chain extends even FURTHER than Link/Toon Link/Samus' chains, and it suffers equal lag! This gives Wily great advantage of range. He can also use it for Z-air attacks.

Each grapple that Wily does is a quick shock that the chain discharges on the opponent. 5%

Forward Throw = Wily uses the chain like a whip with the victim on the end and slams it into the ground, throwing the foe off balance but with no knockback. This can start a chain of endless grabs, but only if your foe is stupid/lazy. 15%

Back Throw = Wily "lassos" the opponent in the air and whips them away from him. less damage than forward, great distance. 10%

Up Throw = Wily does what Zamus does with her whip and extends it greatly to release the foe in the air a great distance away from him. Again, poor damage, but great distance. 11%

Down Throw = Wily doesn't even throw the foe here: this is like another free B special move! As long as you have down tilted, the foe will be slowly electrocuted at 2% per second. If your foe doesn't struggle, this throw is infinite. If they do, they will eventually be freed. This is probably his worst throw against Human fighters because Humans think on instinct and would break free of this almost before Wily could even start to electrocute, leaving him shocked to see that his victim slipped his grip. This leaves him open for large attacks.

Final Smash
Wily's Wicked Warriorbot

You control Wily as he jumps into his newly reconstructed robot from the final boss in Megaman 7!
This final move is almost completely unavoidable. All you have to do is keep Wily's machine on the ground. It is knocked around easily, but has three good recovery jumps. So unless somehow your foe spikes you or sends you offscreen, Wily is ensured safety within the machine.
As you walk around, the machine displays a numerous amount of diverse weaponry. It sends rockets, lasers, bombs, robot minions, shockwaves, bullets, EVERYTHING in random directions and if a foe is captured, you could probably get over 100% in damage! There are only a few moves with knockback, though, so make sure you actually hit someone or this move is useless.
As you walk around, you can press "A" to jump in place and squish the crap out of whoever is below you. Sounds like fun, no?
And yes, the machine can be destroyed during its 25 seconds of fun. If it sustains 100% damage, Wily flies out and is completely helpless, like his shield just broke.

Taunts
1: Wily rubs his hands together, scheming, and laughs mischievously.
2: Wily combs his hair and smiles to the crowd, only to hear boos, and he stomps his feet discontently.
3: Laughs, rubs his hands again, and whips out a big red button. He presses the button, but much to his surprise, a bomb explodes in his pants, exposing him in his hearts boxers. This is a cartoon-ish comical thing.
4: Laughs hysterically.

Outfit Colors

Primary : White coat, red tie, blue pants, brown shoes
Red Team : Red coat, black tie, black pants, black shoes, shades
Blue Team : Dark blue coat, yellow tie, white pants, black shoes. Mismatch, much?
Green Team : Neon green coat, dark green tie, brown pants, brown shoes
Other #1 : Goggles, work gloves, backpack, engineering clothes
Other #2: Black coat, red tie, black pants, black shoes, black gangster hat
Other #3: Swimtrunks, sun burned skin, sandals

Dr. Wily enters via teleportation capsule

The capsule then explodes on its own.

Solid Snake stuff

Snake : Who's this? Isn't that the guy from Futurama?

Otacon : I wish. Snake, this is Dr. Wily.

Snake : What's his deal?

Otacon: Him and Dr. Light built humanity-helping robots many years ago. When Dr. Light seemed to take all the credit, Wily went mad. He personally malfunctioned to robots to seek out humans and kill.

Snake : Whoa. He's a computer nerd, then, huh? Why should taking him out be so hard?

Otacon: I thought you'd be better than that, Snake. Don't think he comes to the match with fists. He brings every tool within his lab in that little lab coat of his.

Snake : What an interesting little Mr. Magoo we got here.

Otacon: Just watch it, Snake. I don't wanna see your head on his next robot.

MESSAGE WHEN UNLOCKED
Dr. Light's former partner and Megaman's arch-rival, Dr. Wily, has joined the fray!

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Here's an unexpected surprise of a stage:

BLOOD GULCH?!? Jesus Basketball Christ!

See that small base? That's what you'll be fighting on.

The layout looks a bit like this:

______ _______

Note that the two platforms above float from left to right and right to left, respectively.

Also, occasionally, some nOOb player misses a Wraith with a Fuel Rod Shot and the ball goes flying above the battleground and sometimes even INTO the battleground. Does about the same damage and knockback as a Bob-Omb.

Also, you'll be able to see Spartans and Elites fighting in the background too.
I was thinking about that too as a Halo stage if Master Chief was in Brawl. Blood Gulch seems like a good level. Another good level if Master Chief was in would be Zanzibar Island.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Yo everyone I have been looking at a lot of movesets, but I dont have any comments for anyone paticular, just "goood Job! Keep up the hard work!" Etc.

Anyway, has anyone done Viewtiful Joe? I searched him but didnt come up with anything. If not, ill probably amke a moveset for him.

And my Teen Ness moveset will be soon too(once I find a picture and think of a moveset.)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Random Off Topic About SC: I main Talim and Raphael in SC2 and Sophita and Taki in SC3 XD

On Topic: Hmm...I need to think of another character to do before the deadline...and I have to finish up Haruko (61) and maybe add a bit more to Lucy (57) and Travis (30)...

Numbers next to the characters are the page number they're on...if anyone would like to give some feedback that'd be very much appreciated : )

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Random Off Topic About SC: I main Talim and Raphael in SC2 and Sophita and Taki in SC3 XD

On Topic: Hmm...I need to think of another character to do before the deadline...and I have to finish up Haruko (61)
I mained Link and Kilik in Soul Calibur 2....In Soul Calibur 3 it was LizardMan and Kilik

I looked at your Haruko moveset and its pretty cool/funny. And she can shoot from her guitar? Thats badass.

Although I have no idea who she is or what anime shes from :laugh: :/

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Teen Ness Moveset

Teen Ness joins the Brawl (The third one from the right!)

History: you all know Ness, right? The kid from Earthbound? Well here`s a moveset for him when hes 17. Since 4 years ago, Ness has grown up, but hasnt had to deal with any enemies really. however, hes been training as well as keeping up with his studies. He also has been dating Paula for 3 years now :D (i made all this up BTW)

Height: Hes about 1.5 times his old height...hes a little bit taller than Link
Weight: Hes heavier than his old self, so hes harder to kill
Speed: Hes slower all around(well most cases), but its not TOO bad
Jump: His First jump is about the same height, only hes taller so it seems like more.
Second Jump: He still does his little PSI backflip thingy, but its a LITTLE bit less height.
Stance: He stands with his shoulder`s foward a little bit, and he wields his bat in his right hand now. Occasinally, he`ll examine his bat a bit or he`ll make some PSI in his left hand.
Crouch: Yes, he crouches like Ike
Crawl: Ness has a Unique Crawl! When you crawl, he actually stands up a little bit and walks foward(think Snakes normal walk.) So hes a little taller than his crouch and shorter than his normal height. This doesnt dodge a lot of stuff like other crawls, but it could have its uses.
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Glide: No

Quick Pros and Cons

PROS:
Stronger than his old self
3 Good projectiles
More Range
Quicker at times.
Heavier, so harder to kill.
A lot of his specials change effects when used differently so its kinda like he has more than 4 specials
Wall Jump and crawl
Good Kill moves
Reflector that can damage too
His "Stlye 2" PK Thunder can be considered all around better than Lucas`

CONS:
A lot of his attacks are slower, some by a lot some by a little
PK Rockin` takes a while to charge up fully.
PK Flash has random effects, which could produce undesirable results.
No more Yo-yo, but this is kinda preference
Some moves last too long
his ariel game has got more range and power, at the cost of a lot of old Ness` really good speed, so the younger ness is better at mid air comboing
No more PK Fire, no more PK Fire combos.
No more PSI Magnet, so no more healing.
Reflectors end lag is kinda heavy
Some moves have start-up and end lag, though not too much.
His "Ness Stlye" PK Thunder moves too slow at times,and it can be hard to keep track of which PK Thunder you are going to use Ness.

A Moves and Tilts

(Note: Ness likes to fight more with his bat now. But he still loves to punch fools and PSI people too)

A: right punch. Same as his old, a lil more reach. and barley a bit slower, almost unnoticable(3-4%)
AA: Left punch, same as his old, a little more reach...(4-5%)
AAA: He finishes this up with a right hook. (6-7%)

TiltA: He swings his bat diagnolly at the foe, like Marth`s tiltA (12-14%)
UPTilt: He punches up, quickly,and his fist has PSI on it.(10-15%)
Dtilt: Ness doesnt have his awesome d-tilt anymore :/... He stabs his bat at the ground, a little to the way hes facing.Its kinda quick, and it meteors foes on the edge if you hit them with the tip, so its a good move. (4-12%)

Dash Attack: Same as his old dash attack.

Arieals
Ness is still a beast in the air, just a tad slower in some cases.

Nair: He still does a little whirlwind thingy like his younger version`s Nair, but its a little slower, however he swings with his bat so he gets a lotta range. It makes up for the speed loss. (5-16%)

Fair: He shoots the sparks like his old Fair, but only with one hand. Its gotten a little bigger and more power but it doesnt cover all of Ness since hes a lot taller now, so thats its only downfall. (3-20%)

Uair: He stabs his bat upward, like Link`s Uair. His bat has got more range than Link`s sword and its strong, like his old heaadbutt. It kills like his headbutt too, only thing is a little start-up lag and it only kills at the beggining of the attack and at the end when the bat is just out there it only damages a little.(5%-14%)

Dair:He kicks downward, just like his old dair! This ones a little slower(a little!) and has more range(hes got longer legs), plus it has PSI that comes out of his foot. His foot meteors, the PSI stuns a bit. (4%PSI, 14-17% kick)

Smash Attacks

SmashA: He charges up his bat kinda like hes gonna do Ike`s ftilt, but he then brings it overhead and comes down on the foe. Its like Ike`s fsmash, only less range, less damage and its faster. Its the same quickness as the little Ness` fmsash, only this one is weaker but has the same knockback and more range. Its damage increases near the middle of the bat, the knockback increases at the tip (the knockback at the tip is more than younger ness` knockback) (17-20% uncharged, 21-28% charged)

Upsmash: No more yo-yo`s, Ness is a big boy now. He does a move that is exactly like Mewtwo`s upsmash, just PSI instead of Pokemn darkness stuff. More knockback than mewtwos, if the entire attack hits from beggining to end basically the beggining keeps them in the center of the attack doing little damage and the end has the knockback.

DSmash: Ike`s down smash, but with Ness`s sword. Ness says "cant get away!" when he does the attack (its mostly used to punish rolling dodgers)

Grabs and Throws

Pummel: He pummels with his head (his head is more proportinate to his body now BTW heheh)
Fthrow: He throws um up a bit, then swings at them like his old Fsmash(15%)
Dthrow: exact same as his old, but with PK rockin` stuff instead of PK Fire flames(11% good for comboing)
Uthrow:Its the same(12-13%)
Bthrow: Ness says"Later!" as he throws them away like his old Bthrow(still the beastly killing machine it was)

B specials

Nuetral B: PK Rockin` : Ness` Signature move. This move can be charged up 2 times. Uncharged you press B to shoot 2 small psi blasts that goes the same speed and length as toon links boomerang(before it comes back, the blasts dissapear when they get that far, 5% each blast)
~
Hold B to charge up one hand. when you release it with one charge(Press B once after its charged) you release a spray-type move that goes double Ness` height upwards, downwards, and a little more range than his fsmash too. It racks up damage and stays for about 5 secs, so it protects even if you miss. It looks like Ness` PK Rockin in earthbound when an opponent is inside the field. Ness says "Take This!"
~
Hold B after its charged once to charge with both hands. Pr ess B to release. One hand shoots the same spary thingy as his 1 charge, the other hand shoots a bunch of crystal/diamon things that are clumped together in a balla nd go staright till they are off the stage. This looks bigger than Samus` fully charged B, but in actuality its a little bit smaller and the diamonds and stuff that make it look bigger are only for appearance and dont do damage. Its also a little weaker. Ness yells" PK Rockin`!!!"

Side B: PK Flash: this works the pretty muchexact same way as Din`s fire. Only it has some effects, it does less damage, at it is the same size even when its far away. When it hits someone some of these things may happen. He says" PK FLASH!" when he releases it (and he says it clearly. Ness talks better now heheh)

1/3: They trip (never happens in midair)
1/5: no damage and no knockback...a dud.
1/6: A flower appears on their head that sucks HP
1/10: Opponent healed 10%, no knockback.
1/15: they use their B move immediatly
1/16: They get stunned (like from Zamus` paralyzer)
1/20: A longer stun
1/100: they use their UPB(even in Midair!)
1/300: Like getting hit from a game and watch Nine attack. when this happens the moves gets as big as his old PK Flash and Ness yells "PK FLASH OMEGAAAA!!"

UP B: PK Thunder: Ness` PK Thunder has gone some changes. Its kinda weird...its a little slower than his old but faster than Lucas` UpB It also turns in a way between Lucas` and Ness` old PK Thunder. Its effect changes each time you use it though, in which I mean its damageing effect. Use i once, it will hurt people the same exact way as ness` old PK Thunder (you can use tailwhipping, the ball dissapears when you hit someone, etc.) The next time you use it it will damage the same way as Lucas` (goes through people, etc.) When you hit yourself, the knockback and how far you go depends which thunder you hit with, it will be the same as the old kid`s thunder (go farther and go through people with Lucas style thunder, big knockback less range with Ness style) When you hit your self Ness starts to run really quick while he charges whichever way you hit him, he doesnt spiral around anymore. He says "PK Tunder" when activated, when he hits himself he says" Hiyaaaahhh!" He also leads PK Thunder with his arm/hand, when you move PK thunder up he moves his hand up, arm up etc.

Down-B: PK Shield: Ness holds a force field foward with his right hand(like Lucas` down B)that covers his whole front side of his body The back of his body is exposed. It reflects projectiles( even arrows and physical projectiles) and it does 5% to anyone who touches. It can even be used to send the opponents back a bit then lead into comboing

Final Smash: PSI COMBO

Press B to activate.Ness rushes foward , exactly like Marth`s final smash. He hits the opponet off screen with his bat. They land far away, in front of the meteor near Ness` house. Paula appears and says : PK Freeze!. She launches a large PK Freeze and the enmey is frozen. Ness beats the **** out of them with his bat till they are unfrozen. He then yells" PK Flash Rockin` Combo!" and launches a PK Rockin` Omega on the foe and then a PK Flash at them to finish them off. They are sent flying and they die. Ness embraces Paula and says "Thank you, Paula...." She closes her eyes, puts her hands together in a praying form, light surronds them and she puts them to Ness` chest. The camera zooms out and a rainbow light engulfs Ness and then it dissapears, Paula is standing alone. Ness reapperas at the battle screen and he is healed 15-20% (this whole thing is a cutscene, like falcon`s Final Smash. It lasts like 30 secs and has good graphics, like a SSE movie!)

Other STUFF

Taunts:
Uptaunt: He looks around for a sec. to make sure no one is looking, then does his old "Okay!" up taunt. His voice is deeper though xD
Side Taunt: He slams his bat against the ground, then says "Nice try..." His bat gets a small crack in it, but dissapears after about 30 secs. if you press side taunt again, it doesnt get another crack.
Down Taunt: He gets some Thunder in his hand, messes with it, then remembers hes in a battle and throws it away and gets in his stance.

Entrance: He comes in like Ness` old entry, using PSI Teleport. Teen Ness says "Lets go..." and doesnt get all burned up.
Win Song: its the same as his Melee winning song. It may randomly play the brawl winnign song too and when Ness doesnt lose a lfie the entire match it plays the beggining of "Pollyana" sped up a bit.
WIN 1: He takes off his hat, throws it up in the air, catches it, puts it back on, then laughs.
WIN 2: He PK Teleports onto the screen with Mr. Saturn on his back (like in the Melee opening)
WIN 3: Paula runs up to him and hugs him,kisses him on the cheek, then she looks behind them and sees the opponents. She gets embarresed and lets go of Ness quickly. Ness blushes and tries to hide his face with his hat.
Lose Stance: He clapsa bit slower than normal ness, and he kinda looks away from the winner.His bat lies on the ground.

Crowd Cheer: Here we go Ness, Here we go! Hoah hoah! Here we go Ness, Here we go! Hoah hoah!

(Ness` fighting stance changes to a more excited stance and he moves a bit like Ryu from Street fighter when standing still while the crowd is cheering. Some of his attacks look a little different, mainly his punches and soem of his baseball attacks. There is no damage or hitbox change though.)

WiiMote Sound: "Lets Go..."

Snake Codec:

Snake: Otocon..that kid... he looks familiar..
Otocon : Ah, remember him? Its Ness, the PSI-powered youth!
Snake: Oh yeah..hes changed his clothes but he looks older too....
Otocon: anyway, he uses his bat and PSI powers more now. He slower, faster, weaker, and stronger in some aspects too.
Snake: Hes still the same punk though right? Ill take care of him easy.
Otocon: Seriously be careful Snake. Hes a lot stronger than he looks.....

Costumes:

New Ness: The one in the picture at the top, Blue over coat with flames on it, Blue jeans, black shirt. (Blue Team)
Original: No over coat, his old shirt and hat and his old shorts.(Red Team)
Green: Green hat, Green over shirt with flames, black shirt, blue jeans. (Green Team)
Mr.Saturn: The same popular costume in Brawl: Pink/BlackHat, Black Mr.Saturn shirt, shorts.
Pajamas: He wears blue and white stripe PJs with no hat.
White and black: his over shirt is white, his hat is white and black, his shirt is black,and his pants are black
Old School twist: This picture:

Stages: None

Assits Trophies: None

*WHEW* im done...any comments? :D

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Heads out space ponies, I'm making gravy without the lumps!!!! :laugh:

Anyway...

Here is my next entry. You'll see several more coming soon, as I want to get my smashers in before the end of the competition. The images came out too big. Here is a girl with a lack of sanity:

Alice

Description:
The curious little girl from Lewis Caroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland has gone under a transformation. Shorlty after her last visit to Wonderland, Alice's house burnt down and her parents were killed in the process. Sent into a catatonic state, Alice was placed in Rutledge Asylum, a madhouse, where she lay for a decade with no signs of life. One day, however, the White Rabbit, who had changed considerably from his original physical form. Bringing Alice to a horribly distorted Wonderland where mostly everyone and everything had changed in some way and the world was now under the tyrannical reign of the Queen of Hearts - although it originally was, but on a greater state. Alice fought her way through Wonderland using a variety of weapons and eventually destroyed the Queen of Hearts forever, restoring Wonderland, and regaining her sanity.

Alternate Costumes: Alice's standard costume changes to red, yellow, green and black.

Stats
Height: 3/5 - Alice is the same size as most of the human characters, particularly Zelda and Peach.
Weight: 3/5
Movement Speed: 4/5
Jump: 4/5
Fall Speed: 3/5

Entrance
A doorway appears containing a portal of swirling colours and Alice leaps out of it.

Moveset
A: Alice jabs with the Vorpal Blade, a bloodstained butcher knife used to the kill the Jabberwock.
A,A,A: Alice jabs once and then slashes twice with the Vorpal Blade.
Dash Attack: Alice dashes forward and tackles an opponent while attacking them with the Vorpal Blade.
Side A: Alice strikes with a razor sharp playing card.
Up A: Alice slashes the Vorpal Blade upward with a curved attack.
Down A: Alice jabs an opponent with some jacks.

Side Smash: Alice uses a croquet mallet (a flamingo) to strike an opponent.
Up Smash: Alice stabs the Vorpal Blade into an opponent and tosses them up into the air with it.
Down Smash: Alice uses the croquer mallet, only this time she uses it whack fireballs at opponents.

Aerial Attack: Alice jabs the Vorpal Blade in midair.
Side Aerial: Alice holds out to playing cards and spins around in midair, catching opponents in the attack.
Back Aerial: Alice performs a weak backward kick.
Up Aerial: Alice tosses a single playing card into the air.
Down Aerial: Alice does a pencil dive downwards feet first.

Grab Attack: Alice seizes an opponent and stabs them multiple times with the Vorpal Blade.
Forward Throw: Alice heaves the opponent over her head and slams
Backward Throw: Alice tosses the opponent over her shoulder and as an extra insult, tosses the jacks into her face.
Up Throw: Alice gives the opponent a jawbreaking punch using the croquet mallet.
Down Throw: Alice tosses the opponent to the ground and tramples all over them.

B: Jabberwock Eye Staff - Alice uses an odd staff with an eye of the Jabberwock on the end. The Eye Staff charges up a powerful attack which takes some time to be fully charged (similar to Wario's Wario Waft attack)
B Side: Ice Wand - Alice brings out a special wand which shoots out a spray of ice which can freeze an opponent.
B Up: Deck of Cards - Alice leaps into the air with an assault of spinning playing cards around her.
B Down: Blunderbuss - Alice brings out a weapon resembling a musket rifle and aims it across the stage at an opponent. This attack is extremely strong, shooting out an explosion which can smash an opponent off-screen if it is a direct hit. However, as a side-effect, Alice is blown off her feet by the attack and becomes dazed for ten seconds, leaving her vunerable to attack.

Final Smash: Jack Bomb
Alice places an overlarge jack-in-the box on the stage. It plays an out-of-tune rendition of Pop Goes The Weasel before the jack comes out and the whole thing detonates. The explosion is powerful and is an instant KO for anyone daft enough to stand near it. The attack also hurts Alice is she stands near it. The Jack Bomb can sometimes not explode and can be picked up and throw like an item. Occasionally, the Jack Bomb will open immediately upon use and the jack sprays flames across the stage.

Shield: Alice uses the Ice Wand to protect herself with an icy shield, which can be easily shattered if hit with a fire-based attack.

Taunts
Taunt 1 (Up): Alice examines the Vorpal Blade and strokes it lovingly.
Taunt 2 (Side): Alice tosses a single playing card into the air and then catches it.
Taunt 3 (Down): The unseen Queen of Hearts shouts "Off with her head!" and Alice looks about wildly.

Victory Poses
Pose 1: Alice slashes at the air with the Vorpal Blade and then holds it in front of her face.
Pose 2: Alice tosses the Vorpal Blade into the air, catches it, and holds it in her hand with a crazed smile on her face.
Pose 3: Alice stands still with her arms behind her back, swaying back and forth.

Assist Trophy: Cheshire Cat
Alice's faithful grinning friend is now a skinny and rather creepy looking feline, but still maintains his constant grin. Appearing out of thin air, the Cheshire Cat says "We're all mad here!" and the vanishes again, before randomly popping up across the stage and attacking opponents with deadly claws.

Please give your views...just no rude or bad ones.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Digital Ph33r Master Chief

The 1337-speaking Master Chief Doll that appeared in "Master Chief Sucks at Halo" and "Arby n The Chief" joins the fray!

(I've been having trouble finding a picture, so if someone could help out...)

*NOTE* Whenever DP Master Chief talks in-game, subtitles appear over his head, just like in the machinima.

Stats:
Size - * (He's a doll, so...)
Speed - ****
Power - **
Jump - ***
Weight - *
Traction - **
Fall Speed - ***

Entrance: A door is seen onstage. It is slightly cracked open and Digital Ph33r Master Chief 's head pops out. He proceeds to say his signature phrase, "hello i am master chief lololololol", before walking out of the door.

Taunt 1: DP Master Chief says, "hoorae!"
Taunt 2: DP Master Chief laughs, "LOLOLOLOLOL!"
Taunt 3: A ":D" appears as the subtitle, and DP Master Chief says, "happy face!"

Win Pose 1: Master Chief is clicking a computer mouse (which is almost his size) and states, "i shall make... a montage!!!"
Win Pose 2: Master Chief throws his hands up and runs around in a circle while saying excitedly, "i must b teh best halo 3 player in teh world!!"
Win Pose 3: A computer is onscreen and Lolcats.com is on the screen and Master Chief is scrolling down. He then says, "LOL! LMAO! ROFL!"

Stamina Death Phrase: "aaaaaaaa!"

After a minute of nobody dying, Master Chief will start to randomly use these phrases while you play:
- "y u no die!?!"
- "srsly this takes 4ever"
- "ur use hax, n00b!"

In Team Battle, if your team is losing, Master Chief will say, "dun worry gaiz, its k."

Stance: DP Master Chief stands in a very stiff stance with his arms at his side and his body slightly tilted towards the screen. After a while of not moving, he'll take out his ROFLknife and say "*** out nd fite!" When DP MC walks, his legs dont actually move. He just sorta goes forward...(if you've seen the machinima, you know what i mean)

Dash: His body tilts forward and he bobs up and down as he runs.

A: A tiny jab from his left arm.
A, A: Left jab, right jab.
A, A, A: Left jab, right jab, and then a simple swipe of a magic marker (he often uses it in the vids)

Dash Attack: Pulls out a game case and throws it a very short distance forward.
Ledge Attack: Kicks forward and then pulls himself up.
Ledge Attack (over 100%): Pulls himself up the ledge and then does a weak jab.
Get-Up Attack: Says, "im k" and holds his ROFLcopter (which is resized to be small) above him as he stands up. The spinning rotor does damage. Afterwards, it flies away.

Utilt: DPMC yells "mai kung fu!" and swings an energy sword above his head.
Dtilt: Throws a trip mine in front of himself and apologizes, "sry gaiz" and it blows up.
Ftilt: Swings a game CD a short way in front of himself. If it makes contact with an opponent, it shatters, and DPMC says, "r u srs!?"

Usmash: DPMC strikes his signature "happy" pose. He throws both hands up in the air and jumps up slightly while saying, "yay".
DSmash: A keyboard appears in front of him and he slams his arms down, as if typing.
Fsmash: DPMC hops aboard the infamous Monorail Cat and goes forward a short distance. He says, "LMAO" while using this attack.

Uair: Holds a cat that hisses and bites upwards a few times.
Dair: A Halo 3 Box appears below DPMC. It begins to fall, and he grabs on while screaming "aaaaaaa". He and the box plummet straight down, doing damage along the way.
Fair: Throws a cookie with a hole in a diagonal-down direction in front of him.
Bair: Same as Snake's.
Nair: DPMC pulls out a "secks balloon" as he announces it, and it expands as he holds it over his head for a second. Like G&W's Nair in Melee.

Grab Attack: DPMC says, "hugz" and squeezes the opponent tightly, inflicting damage.
Fthrow: DPMC sticks a note on the person's back that reads "im ghey", and pushes the person forward, saying "rofl".
Dthrow: He lays opponent on the floor, scribbles on them with his marker while saying "meh secret plan", and finally slams the marker harshly down onto them.
Uthrow: He throws opponent upward and smacks them with a frying pan.
Bthrow: Throws opponent behind himself and kicks them back.

Standard B: Lazur Beems!
DP MC states, "i shall use mai..." while charging up. The charging takes about two seconds, and the move is cancelled if you are hit during the process. While charging, DP MC has a red glow around his visor, and his head is pulled back a bit. When done charging, he finishes "...LAZUR BEEMS!" and fires a red laser that travels like R.O.B.s. It is about three times larger than ROBs and does about 15% total but has really good knockback.

Side B: Suicide
DP MC sadly says, "goodbai cruel werld!" and a car appears behind him. It drives straight forward until it falls of the stage. However, MC DP cannot move after using the attack until he's already been "hit" by the car. After the car passes him, he gets up, and you can now move. MC DP then states, "gess i cannot die lol". If the car hits an opponent, however it does 20% damage and a decent amount of knockback, with a slight "carrying" effect (think Piplup). Move cannot be used again until the car has gone completely off-screen.

Up B: Hovercat
DP MC pulls out the "hovercat" from lolcats.com, and it floats up while he hangs on to the tail. Sort of like Cypher, but you can't change the direction, it just goes diagonally up. While floating up, MC DP asks, "havnt u evar seen an alien space cat b4!?". Lasts for the same amount of time as Snake's and has all the same properties. No damage or knockback though.

Down B: No, u
It's a counter. When used, DP MC goes into a stance where he looks like he's trying to block something. If hit, he says "No..." and then while jabbing his finger forward violently, "u!" If an opponent is hit by the finger jab, they are inflicted with all the damage, knockback, and effects that DP MC would have gotten from the attack.

FINAL SMASH: ROFLknife
To execute this final smash, the opponent must be within a Triforce Slash range of DP MC. If not, he says "r u kiddin meh?" and nothing happens. If it hits however, a cutscene (captain falcon-like) starts. The opponent(s) hit are standing there, confused, and then the DP MC is seen holding his ROFLknife behind his back. He asks "do u noe wht time it is?". The opponents look confused. DP MC answers himself, "TIME 2 DAI!". Then, he pulls out the ROFLknife and dashes towards the opponent, slashing wildy. He then traps the opponent in a wild frenzy of slashes, all the while saying, "MAI ROFLKNIFE GOES SLICE SLICE SLICE SLICE!" or "MAI ROFLKNIFE THIRSTS FOR UR BLOOD!" The frenzy ends with a big slash that is a OHK over 80%. The FS itself (without the last attack) deals around 50%, so if they have 30% or more when you start it, they're dead.

Stage: Jon's House

The Stage is basically just a couch.

___ ___
|________|

- = Platform

Simple enough?

Assist Trophy: Arby

The Arbiter Doll pops out of the assist trophy and goes on a humongous rant.
Works the same as Resetti, with one difference.
If attacked while present, the Arby while respond with a counter-attack.
A large bang will be heard and the player who attacked Arby will be sent flying.
If they are still on the stage after the attack, the Arbiter will go and stand on top of them, dealing slight damage.
He'll then say "My name's the Arbiter." and disappears.
This is what the Arbiter does to Master Chief in Episode 1 of Arby n The Chief.

Item: Legendary Edition Helmet

That's right, the Master Chief helmet that came with the Legendary Edition of Halo 3.
According to DPMC, it makes u pleh bettar.
While wearing the helmet, you're a bit faster and stronger, and you jump higher.

Snake Codec:

Snake: Who is this...and...why can't he talk right?
Otacon: This is a parody of the Halo character, Master Chief. He speaks "1337", some sort of secret language.
Snake: Are there any translators available?
Otacon: No...they all have too high of an IQ to comprehend it.
Snake: Oh, one more question...What's his thing for cats?
Otacon: I...don't know. Just outsmart him, Snake.
Snake: Shouldn't be too hard.

COMPLETE!

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Ah. I was thinkin of that, or an epic suicide (which seems to be his usual finisher in the vids), or my ROFLknife one now, but... I think the ROFLknife fits him the best as a final move.

I need to find a way to incorporate the copter tho, ur right.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Ah. I was thinkin of that, or an epic suicide (which seems to be his usual finisher in the vids), or my ROFLknife one now, but... I think the ROFLknife fits him the best as a final move.

I need to find a way to incorporate the copter tho, ur right.
Maybe he should fly onto the stage in the ROFLcoptor for his entrance.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
YES! ty. he will still have to say "hello i am master chief lololololol" though...
Or...I think I shud just change one of the win poses to him landing with the copter/boarding it.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Fang the Sniper

information about Fang: Fang the Sniper, also known as Nack the Weasel, is a fictional character in the Sonic the Hedgehog series of video games. He is a purple anthropomorphic half-wolf half-weasel hybrid (only a weasel in the American and European versions of the games) that first appeared in the Game Gear video game Sonic Triple Trouble (alternatively known as Sonic & Tails 2 in Japan) as a treasure hunter in search of the Chaos Emeralds.
most of his attacks consists of using his Pop-gun.

Unlocked Message: Fang the sniper, with his trusted Pop-gun, has entered the Brawl.

stats:
Power: 6.5/10
walking Speed: 6.4/10
Dash speed: 6.5/10
Range: 6/10
Projectile distance: 8.4/10
Drop speed/weight: 5.3/10
Size: 5.6/10
1st jump: 6.1/10:
2nd Jump: 7.1/10:
Crouch: 7.3/10
traction: 7.2/10
combo: 8.6/10
Wall jump: Yes
Wall cling: no
Crawling: Yes 9/10, it's ALMOST as good as snakes, but his head is quite big
glide: no
Jumps Number: 2

Specials:
Standard-B: Multi-strike: if you tap it fairly quick, Fang will do 3 medium sized Shots with his pop-gun, each shell doing 4%, if you hold it, you'll send a one large bullet which goes 1.5 further than one of the 3 shots, this bullet does 8%, and slightly higher knockback, but the knockback is terrible to begin with

Side-B: Bullet Tornado: you have to tap it, you will continule fire until you stop tapping, the bullet goes in a fast spiral direction infront of Fang, and wind just outside of the bullet pulls the opponent closer to Fang, Fang fires it very quick, so you have to roll away from Fang to get away from it, each bullet does 3%/2%, but since the bullet comes by quickly, you'll probably get out of it when it does around 18%

Up-B: Pop-shots: Fang shoots directly below him, using the force each shot to send him up a bit, you're able to use this for 3.75 seconds, and you fire very quickly. each shot does 2%, and works wonders as an edge guarder.

Down-B: ammo Charge: the charging lasts for 4 seconds, and it's storable, when you release it, it explodes upon Impact with anything, and when it's fully charged, it will do massive knockback and damage. (uncharged = 12%, charged =24%), it will also send you backwards quite a bit.

Standard:
Neutral a: Punches with his left hand, then his right, then does an uppercut (3%3%4%)
F-tilt: Fang swings his Pop-gun from his left, to his right, does medium knockback for a tilt (12%)
F-Smash: He holds his body at an 45 degree angle on the floor facing the opposite direction, and viciously kicks with both his legs (uncharged= 18%, charged=24%) and high-low knockback
U-tilt: he quickly put his right arm straight upwards, and spins at the same time, medium knockback for a tilt (11%)
U-Smash: just like in Sonic fighters, he sends loads of bullets up-wards in any angle, while one bullet might be terribly weak, but if you connect it correctly, it'll deal loads of damage, but still weak knockback (uncharged = 22% charged = 27%), but if you don't connect it right, you'll be lucky if you get 15% when it's completly charged.
D-tilt: lying on the floor,he spreads his right arm across the floor, while this is weak in damage and knockback, it has a higher chance of making the foe trip over (7%)
D-Smash: he does 2 big shot straight downwards infront of him (like the holden down Neutral B) it bounces on the floor for 1.5 seconds, then disappears, this has mediocre knockback at best (uncharged=15% charged=20%)
Dash attack: he kicks infront of him, little knockback, little damage (7%)

Aerials:
N-air: he spins around with his arms out simular to Ness's N-air, Mediocre knockback (10%)
F-air: Fang twirls around three times, and shoots 6 bullets infront of him (each bullet does 2%)
B-air: he sticks his Tail out, and bend it upwards and downwards once(on the downward bend, this is a very weak meteor smash) this does little knockback (8%)
U-air: he shoots upwards 3 times, each bullet does 3%, blah knockback
D-air: Simular to Wolfs D-air, he holds the pop-gun and throws his arms downwards this is a strong meteor smash, and does 13%.

Grabs:
Grab attack: basically headbutts the foe (3%)
F-throw: He kicks the enemy, then punches infront of him (11%)
B-throw: simular to Foxes, he throws them backwards and shoots the foe 3 times (10%)
U-throw: does a front flip, and kicks the foe to send them upward (11%) mid knockback
D-throw: he pins the enemy to ground, and shoots the enemy 3 times very low knockback, but not enough to be a chain grab (10%)

other moves:
On edge below 100: Fang sweeps his legs infront of him (9%)
on edge above 100: does a hook with his right hand (8%)
back is on the floor: spins on his head, with his legs spread outwards (10%)
bellys is on the floor: he back-hands infront of him (7%)

Final smash: I have no idea what this could be, so I'll make one up, he pops to the top of the screen, and shoots basicaly rockets downward, it doesn't last long, but fang fires quickly, and you can aim it with ease, each rocket does 20% and very high Knockback.

Entrance: he looks away from the camera, and randomly shoots in any direction when he turns around

Crowd cheer: Go Fang Go (in normal tone)

Taunts
up: he flips his hat up, and back down perfectly placed on his head
side: throws his pop-gun in the air, and catches it
down: he makes the pop-gun spin on his hand quickly

Victory taunt:
1. He spins his pop gun round his right index finger, and is creepily grinning
2. he throws his hat up, and lands on his head slightly to his left-side, and puts it back to normal
3. he shoots up-wards 3 times, and then points at the screen.

Lost animation: he takes of his hat, and hold it infront of his belly, while he sulks

Pros:
he has a good ground game...
good combo ability
Good projectiles

Cons:
...not so good air game
quite light
most tilts don't cover much range

others:
Idle:
1.he'll look at his Pop-gun, and then tilts his head
2. he fiddles with his hat, ensuring its on probably
Walk: just a standard walk
Run: he runs simular to ZSS, as in the holds his pop-gun as he runs

Trophy Description:
Fang the sniper, or also known as Nack the weasel, was a treasure hunter who first appeared in Sonic: Triple trouble. Fang was an Half wolf, half Weasel. Fang always carried his popgun where ever he goes, his next appearance was a playable character in Sonic fighters, as the most indirect fighter out of cast in Sonic fighters. he had a major role in the sonic comics.

Kirbys Hat: Kirby will gain his hat

alternate costumes:
1: Red skin, white torso, Brown hat, and brown shoes
2: dark Blue skin, white torso, green hat, and purple shoes
3: dark green skin, grey torso, black hat, and dark red shoes
4: white skin, yellow torso, orange hat, and brown shoes
5: jet-black skin, white torso, Dark Brown hat, and black shoes

Snake codec:
Snake: who's this cowboy infront of me
Otacon: that is no cowboy, that is Fang the sniper, also known as Nack the weasel.
Snake: he looks like a cowboy to me.
otacon: Nack is always looking for rich and valiable stuff, Nack is a treasure hunter
Snake: That helps me how?
Otacon: well, you carry C4s and bazookas and stuff..
Snake: yeah and..
Otacon: and he probably wants you're weapons, and his gonna try and get it, no matter what the costs are.

feel free to rate if you want, give suggestions for better moves etc.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Well... Sorry Chris Leonheart, I did it. Page 78.
Dr. Wily has joined the fray.

Haha, thanks for the motivation SirKibble and Commander Blitzkrieg.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Hey PKSkyler. I really love your Teen Ness moveset. It looks awesome. :)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Thanks Kiki and evilgidget on your positve feedback :D I tried to make Teen Ness kinda like a street fighter punk with a bat, but you still feel like your controlling Ness because of some familiar moves and (although its new) PSI

I will probably make Viewtiful Joe if no one made him....

oh, and I edited some stuff for Teen Ness, basically just finished up. I say hes pretty much done!

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone im back. I edited all of my characters. I changed a few things but mostly just tweeked stuff. Ive been looking at all the stuff ive missed. The movesets have been really good!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Since no one else has done it (to my knowledge), and this is a character that needs to be done for this contest... I am hereby undergoing work on

TOON ZELDA / TETRA

I'll do what I can based on my knowledge. I love The Wind Waker, but I haven't gotten a chance to play Phantom Hourglass, so hopefully I won't disappoint.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
TOON ZELDA / TETRA

I'll do what I can based on my knowledge. I love The Wind Waker, but I haven't gotten a chance to play Phantom Hourglass, so hopefully I won't disappoint.

sounds like a great moveset. i havent played phantom hourglass either, so itll probably rock for me at least.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
sounds like a great moveset. i havent played phantom hourglass either, so itll probably rock for me at least.
Haha, awesome. You know, thinking about it, I'm probably gonna have to make up most of Toon Zelda's moveset, considering pretty much the only thing she does in WW is get kidnapped and shoot light arrows at you.

Maybe I'll just take Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love, and switch which special they all are, so they can work differently. :p

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Haha, awesome. You know, thinking about it, I'm probably gonna have to make up most of Toon Zelda's moveset, considering pretty much the only thing she does in WW is get kidnapped and shoot light arrows at you.

Maybe I'll just take Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love, and switch which special they all are, so they can work differently. :p
Maybe Axe her Neutral B and give her Light Arrows? Idk either

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64

joins the Brawl!

Size: **and1/2
Weight: ***
Power: ***
Speed: **and1/2
Jump: ***
Fall Speed: ***

Background: Celes comes from Final Fantasy VI. She is General of the Gesthalian Empire, a power-hungry army hoping to rule the world. Only a small group, the Returners, fight against them. Celes infiltrates a town and begins to have second thoughts, if what she is doing is right. Deciding to defy the Empire, she's soon arrested for treason, and imprisioned. After rescued by Returner Locke Cole, Celes fights for those trying to defend themselves against the army. With absorbtion skill Runic, great magic power, and nice swordplay, she makes a great addititon to the team. She equips the blade Save the Queen, a long slender sword whose value is only outweighed by its power. Celes wears a yellow suit and pants, along with saffron armlets. A cape is not picture but she is wearing one. The sprite of FFVI, however, she looks quite different from the picture presented (see Alternate Costumes).

Celes is well-rounded in many areas, but she doesn't really excel in any area...

Neutral B: Break. Hold B to charge to the move. Depending on how long you charged, you create a bigger hitbox and longer duration of what Break does: petrifies you opponent. You can turn the enemy to stone for only a little longer than ZSS' stun, but you can only release this move directly in front of you. Using Break in the air pushes Celes if it's used the air(helps with spacing), and opponets petrified in the air descend their normal fall speed, usually not dangerous. It is extemely hard to try to get gimps in this way: although Break is released quickly, it's so easy to dodge in the air, you'll be comboed easily. You can use Turnaround B to help evade if you're thinking smart, though.
Uncharged: 10%, opponent statued for 1 sec.
Charged Fully: 16%, larger hitbox, opponent statued for 4 sec.

Side B: Blizzaga. Creates a pillar--more like a cube--that can be moved much like Din's Fire, only less range and power. You can move the pillar so it forms in the air, but it won't extend all the way to the ground. This move works as a wall if you can see someone approaching from far away, but it's very obvious when you cast it, and has a tad of windup lag. Using Blizzaga in the air doesn't leave you helpless like Zelda, but it might as well. When you cast in the air, you fall straight down, a little faster than normal, but not at fastfall speed. Knockback is medium at best, uncharged pushes a little away. You're extremely open when you use this attack, in terms of charging and cooldown lag, so it's tough to spam, and must be used with caution. Can rarley freeze, but even when it does, it's only for a second.
Uncharged: 7%-10%
Charged fully: 16%-21% larger hitbox

Up B: Float. Ascending slowly upward, Celes can attack directly out of this, but won't be able to use it again until she is hit or lands. Float does no damage, but can be agile. You can circle around most opponents once before Float runs out, giving people like Peach and multijumpers a challenge sometimes. You aren't invincible, and are still quite slow, so you can just barely get out of the way. Float won't always work. If you mash the direction you want to go in insted of just holding it, you will go further in the mashed direction. You can attack out of this, and this allows you to pivot in the air, too.

Down B: Runic is like a PK Sheild. It absorbs most projectiles, and comes out quick. Small rays of light shoot out of Celes for about 3% or 4% as she holds up her sword, which acts a lightning rod for projectiles. Runic's end lag is noticably longer than pretty much every reflector, only faster than Falco's. Absorbing objects heals 5%-10%. Using Runic in the air helps you descend slower.

A: A quick slash. Celes swipes quickly downward for around 4%.
AA: The follow-up thrust. Still fast enough to usually get this hit in for a good 5%
AAA: The third stroke is powerful but slow, and it's harder to hit with htis when the opponent's damage rises to high levels. Does a good 8%, and can be sweetspotted at the tip for 15% and good knockback for a jab combo. The secret of getting the sweetspot is to not actually use this hit in the combo, but as a single hit. Trapping an enemy in the combo makes it rare to sweetspot, so you have to waste the first two hits, making you open for a bit. It's worth it, but annoying. Weird, eh?

Up Smash: Flare. A concentration of thermal explosions leads to a decent-sized hitbox aimed above Celes' head. Fuly charged, you get a slighty larger hitbox. The attack, uncharged or not, is a multihit fire attack. Flare leaves you completely opne on the sides, though, so watch out.
Uncharged: Around 15%
Charged: Around 27%

Forward Smash: Slashes Save the Queen straight in front of her. Great knockback when charged up, you also move a tad forward. Sweetspotted at tip.
Uncharged: Near 17%, Swetspot 24%
Charged: Around 27%, Sweetspot 32%

Down Smash: Bio. Green bubbling liquid seethes around Celes, much like Squirtle's USmash except that Bio travels at more of a diagonal angle. Has a weird knockback angle that's great to take advantage of. Cooldown lag isn't bad, but it's not great either.
Uncharged: 14%, short range
Chraged: 22%, range much better

Forward tilt: Blizzard. Launches a quick ice column directly in front of Celes. Doesn't freeze, low knockback, and a tad slow in cooldown terms. It's nice to use for a surprise, decent power. Near 10%.

Upward tilt: Fire. Launches some small flames above her. Like Peach's U tilt, weird set medium knockback. Occasionally hits twice, since there's more than one ember. Just like Flare, still open on the sides. First hit 8%, Second hit 10%

Down Tilt: Swoop at the enemys legs with one hand while slashing with the other. Can trip on the occasion. 4% to 8%. Knockback sucks.

Netural Air: Uses sheild on one side to hit opponent away, while the sword is on the other. Near 9% (Sweetspotted for 12%, no change in knockback) , but if the sheild hits, it just shoves the opponents away from you a considerable distance, like G&W's Uair Air Blast except horizontal and the opponent has to touch the sheild. Mastering this move is key for Celes' air game. Sheild always apears at her left. (This doesn't mean it will always appear on the left side of the screen or anything, though, so if you pivot it'd be on the other side.) The sheild also works in deflecting some projectiles, mainly weaker things.

Up Air: A three hit attack. throws up two kicks followed by a sword thrust. A desperate attack, as the hits can combo at very low damage. First hit 3%, Second hit 2%, third hit 8%. Total 13%.
Third hit can be sweetspotted for better knockback and 17%. (Sword does 12%)

Down Air: Casts Thundaga to shoot herself down at a startling rate, a Stall-then-Fall. Beginning chrages up bolts to shoot you down, 3%. As you fly down you do 3%-10%, while small bolts folow you. If someone hits one of the bolts (rare), they get hit with 1-3%.

Back Air: Swings Cape and blade toward enemy. Makes you up slightly when you use it once in the air, but when you use it again no such boost. Can hit twice. First hit 8%, second hit 7%-12%

Dash Attack: Jabs blade forward three times, but only hits once. The other two hits just help you move forward and maybe used to fake out. 8%

Grabs

Normal Grab- Sneaks hand out quickly and captures opponent with her hands.
Dash Grab- Almost trips while grabbing opponent. If you miss, oh the punishment you'll take.
Grab Jab- Knees opponent in the the stomach for 2%-4%.

Forward Throw- Slams enemy with hip then slashes them with sword. Good knockback, about 5%.
Backward Throw- Chills opponent with tiny Blizzard spells, then Boots them away. A counter to her Forward Throw, 11% but terrible knockback. In many cases, you'll get punished afterward if you aren't quick.
Upward Throw- Sizzle opponent with Firaga Flames. Can do and excellent 15% if al flames connect, but it's possible to DI many of the embers, even all of them, so you might end up only doing 5%. Knockback depends upon flame damage, and is set, too. This grab is unique in the fact that you're able to DI during it, and this DI carries over to the point when you're thrown, so it's again easily powerful but even more punishable.
Downward Throw- Dance upon the opponent with Thunder-infused feet. With one final kick you boot the opponent away for short but stable knockback, and a solid 7%.

Final Smash: Ultima

Celes chants as a small dome appears in the middle of the stage, gradually expanding to the edges of the stages. It grows slowly at first, but soon it starts to move quite quickly until it reaches near the stages edges. Ultima is a mutli-hitter, about 3%-5% per hit. It's hard to DI out of, but possible. One way to avoid Ultima is to go under, as the sids expand much more quickly than the bottom.

Sheild animaton: Holds sword against her chest as sheild buble comes forth.
Roll: Spins away froms enemy as she spins the sword above her head.
Sidestep: Takes to one foot as she moves back away from the screen, sword parallel to her eyes.

Jump animation: Leaps with sword in a defensive stance.
Second jump animation: Twirls and ascends a fair distance, sowrd now near her hip.

Walk- Looks casually around and strolls.
Run- A tad slower than average units, Celes runs with her sword waving rapidly about.

Crouch-Kneels down, looking much like her weakened stance from FFVI.

Cannot Crawl
Cannot Wall Jump
Cannot Wall Cling

Taunts

Up- Jumps up slighty, feigning fear.
Side- Waggles finger in a cocky stance.
Down- Looks at ground and mumbles either "Cid" or "Locke" Unable to translate.

Snake's Codec Message

Snake: Hmm...who's this?
Mei Ling: Celes Chere. She's got powerful magic skills, and's an ex-general to boot.
Snake: She must know a lot about fighting then.
Mei Ling: Of course, just like you. All you have to do is play it safe.
Snake: All right.

Alternate Costumes

VI Costume- A green tanktop, a nice skirt with beads laced over it. A nice white cape and shoulder pads draw attention to her hair. A blue hairpin contrasts with Shiny blue boots.
Maria- A nice gown with rearanged hair in an elegant ponytail. It would onlyfit for an opera singer. Able to use a secret taunt. If you mash the D-Pad up and down, she will sing a short tune from the oera scene in FFVI
Minerva Bustier- A full suit of rose-colored armor that just gleams in the sun.
General Gear- A brown sepia suit equipped with medals and the symbol of the Empire.

Stage

The Opera House

Fight your enemies on a wooden stage, complete with pit orchestra! One platform hangs in the middle, gradually mobing up and down. There are walk-off edges, but thanks to breakable props on either side, it's hard to push your enemy off without destroying the props first.

Music

FFVI Battle Theme
Aria di Mezzo Carattere
Dark World
Celes' Theme
The Decisive Battle
Protect the Espers!
Grand Finale

Role in SSE

Celes appears right at the beginning. She cheers on Mario and Kirby in the stands along with friends Zelda and Peach. However, she isn't capture by Petey Pirhana, she is instead blasted awayalong with Mario when a cannon ball blasts her away. She ends up in the forest, in a daze. Celes looks around her only to se two monkeys chasing after a pile of bananas, and dismisses this sight as a hallucination. As she navigaes the forest, she reaches the Lake just when Fox's Arwing is plummeting to the ground thank to Rayquaza. She sees that the pilot and Diddy are in trouble, and comes to help out.

Pros:

-Many powerful moves at hand.
-Range=good. Sword is a disjointed hitbox.
-Runic is a miracle move sometimes- damages, slows fall (can aid recovery a bit), absorbs projectiles.
-Nair is another great move. Solid damage with sword, can be sweetspotted, sheild great for spacing and weaker projectiles.
-BUp can be used as a Psuedo-Glide or Float; you can attack out of it, but you descend if you attack. Combined with Nair you can make a nice defense.
-Two attacks can hurt opponents movement (Break, Blizzaga rarely)
-Lots of range made if an attack is fully charged.
-Bair can help with recovery, if only a little.
-Bio another great disjointed hitbox.
-Dash attack can be good to fake out.
-Thundaga helps is a much safer descent.
-Heavier thank she looks/ not as easy to KO as she seems.
Cons:

-Excels in no particular area.
-Many lagtastic moves at hand.
-Its's up to the player to never be predictable here, seeing as how many of Celes' moves rely on surprise hits. Her UThrow, especially, is to be used sparingly. Its potential, along with many other moves, can only be used ot the fullest when they're never expected.
-No moves are really speedy.
-Nair sheild fals to stronger projectiles.
-Hard to sweetspot many attacks due to predictability.
-Punishable in many ways. BUp especially for faster chars.
-Somewhat slow.
-Charging is key to some attacks.
-Ultima can be avoided much more easily from the bottom.
-Some attacks have set knockback which can be annoying coupled with the fact there are many moves with terrible knockback.
-Throws unbalanced, the only stable throw you'll get is Down Throw.
-Up Throw horrendous if predicted.

Mewter

Smash Master

No one has Made A REAL moveset for him yet, so I will.

Pac MAn

JOINS THE BRAWL

Size: 6/10

Weight: 8/10
Vertical Resistance: 4/10

Horizontal Resistance: 9/10

Inertia: 0/10

Jump Height: 3/10

Projectile Reach: 10/10

Power: 10/10

Wall Cling:No

Wall Jump: Fast and High

First Jump: 4/10

Second Jump: 1/10

Edge Cling: Far

Speed:`Accelerates

Neutral A move:
Pac Man Chomps once or twice, dealing a good 6 percent with each Bite. If pressed repeatedly, he chomps even faster, dealing 3-4 percent each chomp.

Side A:
Pac Man jumps forward, bites, dealing 10/12 Percent damage, and jumps back to his original postion.

Up A:
Pac Man Bites Upwards, and the opponent, if caught, is thrown down by a meteor effect.
Good in Midair battles.

Down A:
Pac Man eats the Ground under him, and many orange dots fly up around him. Each dot does about 3-10 Damage.

More Later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom