• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Changed most of Vaati's scratches to punches. Cuz Vaati doesnt really seem like a scratching kind of person any ways... if you want to give feed back you can :) (hes on pg. 73)

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I want to do one more moveset before the contest ends, but I can't decide on who to do.

I'm thinkin maybe Fawful from Mario & Luigi. Or perhaps The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight (If you know who that is, you are a demigod). But I really wanna do someone from a videogame, so...

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Wow Celes that is a good idea. Has anyone done Terra yet? If not, you should do Terra Branford.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I want to do one more moveset before the contest ends, but I can't decide on who to do.

I'm thinkin maybe Fawful from Mario & Luigi. Or perhaps The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight (If you know who that is, you are a demigod). But I really wanna do someone from a videogame, so...
Fawful! Fawful! Fawful!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I want to make a male to balance out Eru and Typhlosion, but no ideas. I'd like to do Epros from Okage, but I only watched my friend play some of that game so I'm outta luck. DId someone already do the guy from Harvest Moon?
"This games winner is: That guy from Harvest Moon!!"

If someone hasnt done him already, I think you should:chuckle:

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
"This games winner is: That guy from Harvest Moon!!"
The canonical name is either Jack or Pete. I think Jack is the Wonderful Life guy, and the Harvest Moon character is called Pete in Puzzle De Harvest Moon. Otherwise, he's nameless, but those two are the closest to an actual name for him. Depends on which version of the character is going to be used.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
PKSkylar: Excellent Teen Ness moveset.
I was really interested in how you made him different from the original Ness in the Special moves department. Good work.

TimeSmash: Being a die hard fan of Final Fantasy III/VI, I tuly LOVE Celes as a character and your move set was fantastic.
Good work.

:)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
PKSkylar: Excellent Teen Ness moveset.
I was really interested in how you made him different from the original Ness in the Special moves department. Good work.

:-D (don't know how to insert a smiley, somebody save me)
Thank you, thank you. the special moves section is probably what toke the most work and where he differs the most(well he is very different, but whatever.) Glad you liked it.

To insert a smilie, the best way is to "Go advanced" and then there will be smilies on the side. Or if you quote someone the smilies are on the side too.:chuckle::laugh::bee::psycho::dizzy::ohwell:

half_silver28

Smash Ace
*bumps*

any, here's a stupid idea: the best movesets are going to be recognized, but what about the the people who make them? What I'm thinking about is nominating the users who have contributed multiple quality movesets or whatever else to this contest, and then selecting an 'MVP' of sorts. Since I have no life, I stayed up too late last night going through the movesets and came up with a list of users to nominate:

El_Duderino - Weird Al, athf, the thing, h.p. lovecraft, Cap'n Blubber

GreatClayMonkey - Just guess why he's here? Oh yeah, he made Zatch bell & Kiyo and Fed & Shade too.

Sun-Wukong - Eddie & Beat, F.L.U.D.D, MGA snake, andy french, live action sonic & tails, old school mario. Also wrote The Subspace Emissary 2.0

Mario_And_Sonic_Guy - Waluigi, Rosalina, knuckles, king k. rool, gallade, gardevoir

MarthTrinity - L block, travis touchdown, lucy, haruko, roger smith, colonel.EXE, dante, tabuu

Chris Lionheart - Chris & Ryan, kenny(joke moveset), black knight, altair, zero, aidan, jaffar, sothe & micaiah. He also made lyon, but it's been since withdrawn.

HeoandReo - Lemeza Kosugi, johnny turbo, mary sue, karnov, yungmie, snoopy & woodstocks, king suren. He also compiled/is compiling a list of EVERY character, item & stage in the contest O_o.

SirKibble - Bomberman, protoman, knuckle joe, biospark, ray 01, baby mario bros, megaman.EXE, Sir Kibble, Ivan, erk, adeleine, toon zelda/tetra

gorgon. - chain chomp, hitmontop, ephraim, shadow

dancingfrogman - Dry Bowser, juggernaut, E102-gamma, homer simpson, tails doll, tails, king boo, metal sonic, fang the sniper, wario land wario

half_silver28 - Sheena, Lloyd Irving, Colette, Stanley Yelnats (yep I just had to put myself lol)

Commander Blitzkrieg - petey pirhana, primid, fred fredburger, ren & stimpy, pinstripe, empoleon, lickilicky, norm abram, mr. monopoly, ripper roo, ridley, yoshimitsu, tira, weegee, sweeney todd. He also made dingodile and dr. nitrus brio, but withdrew them. He ALSO wrote/is writing Substandard Subspace. IS ALSO the future host-person of make ur move 3.0!!

PKSkyler - hitmonchan, hitmonlee, jeff, poo, teen ness, yusuke urameshi

Kiki52 - Paula polestar, maria, salahudin ayyub, carl johnson

IvoryFlame - steven colbert, rorschach, dr. doom, fawful, lego darth vader. Also wrote The Great Subspace Crisis!

smashbot226 - darkrai, shy guy, bioshock jack. stefan, meme man, leon palowski, cervantes

The_Great_Panda - zero (2nd set), Isacc, sora & riku pair up, Levin, vent(he has 5 different forms!)

Evilgidgit - sakura kinomoto, syaoran li, alice, the great gonzo, hinata, the penguin

Iron Thorn - Erutashi Orrandey, typhlosion, Jack

mantlecore77- dixie kong, sigma, birdo, zant, chuck norris(joke moveset), mallow, dr. wily

RWB - hollow ichigo, kumatora

Eternal Smasher - Ristar, Banjo-kazooie

kitsuneko345 - Hariyama, skarmory, dimentio

PKboy89 - earthworm jim, Darth Vader

the melon!!!!! - Dr. cox, Jeff Dunham

Smasherk808 - kat and ana, stafy, tingle, Vaati, vector, espio, serge, turnip

Newuser12345215 - nanoha takamachi, Agrias the Holy Knight, subaru nakajim

so if u think this is dumb idea (which it is), just tell me & I'll forget I ever thought of it lol.

Veggi

Smash Champion

Donkey Kong

I remade DK's moveset so that it's actually from his games.

Walljump: Yes (he can wall jump in Jungle Beat, even though it bothered me that DK was the only DK character in it, he can still do it, plus DK is a platformer character and even in Smash he's designed on being an agile heavy weight.)

Wall cling: No (He doesn't cling to walls, obviously.)

Crawl: Yes (DK can crawl, he does it to get under things in DKC.)

Specials

Up B: Barrel Cannon, he gets into a barrel cannon and it's the type that rotates around and you press A to make it shoot at the desired point. Sonic makes a spring come out of nowhere, DK can do it too. This was a major part of DKC. (Origin: DKC)

Neutral B: HIS COCONUT GUN IT FIRES IN SPURTS IF HE SHOOTS YA ITS GONNA HURT. It helps DK with ranged characters, he does it in his games, and it's an original projectile because it fires in spurts. (Origin: DK64)

Side B: Roll, it's his signature move from DKC why wasn't it in Smash? Anyway, it functions as an attack that does mild damage, and has some lag at the end, yet if the move connects it erases the lag (the exact same as in Donkey Kong Country.) Now I'm going to quote Cranky Kong on this one "Roll off a platform and jump to do a Super Jump!" Think of the combo potential. I love just thinking about it. This is a perfect move for Smash. Albeit a bit complex. >_> (Origin: DKC)

Down B: Same, I actually like this move, go figure. (Origin: DKC)

Dash Attack

Dash Attack: Supports self with hands and swings forward with both feet. (Origin: DK64)

Standard A Combo

Standard A Combo: Slap, slap, both hands down slap. (Origin: DK64)

Tilts

Forward Tilt: Same, but this move would be weaker, but have a bit nicer reach. (Origin: DK64)

Down Tilt: Punch at the ground two times. (two hit attack) (Origin: DK: Jungle Beat)

Up Tilt: Clap, creates a ball of sound that hits all around him. (This isn't as over powered as it sounds guys, it does low damage just like most tilts, and his up tilt hits all around him in Brawl.) (Origin DK: Jungle Beat)

Smashes

Forward Smash: That awesome looking uppercut from the link I put up here. Would KO off the top of the stage and imagine getting a hit the screen KO from that. @_@ (Origin: DKC2)

Up Smash: He would have one of those freak moves like Ganny's up tilt and half of Snake's moves. DK would duck and throw an orange above him and the orange would asplode. (Origin: DK64)

Down Smash: DK makes a wide stance and slams his arms out to the left in right like when he breaks out of the ropes in DKC2 (yeah this is sort of lame, I'm sorry. ) (Origin: DKC2)

Aerials

Forward Air: Same, one of the 3 moves I liked. (Origin: DK64)

Down Air: Does a ground pound, it has a hit box that surrounds DK when he lands, but he's still a bit vulnerable. (Origin: DK64)

Uair: DK spins counter clock-wise with his foot out, if people get hit they get carried around with it and spiked at the end. Yes, a uair that spikes, how awesome. This would have tricky timing similiar to Ness' dair though. (Origin: DK: Jungle Beat)

Neutral Air: Pulls himself into a ball, like rolling off a platform in DKC, you could attack people in the air in front of you. (Origin: DKC)

Back Air: DK hits people with his back while doing a backflip. One of the more lame moves, I know. (Origin: DK64)

Throws

Forward throw: Cargo'ing I actually did like this move, I forgot about it. (Origin: DKC, or if you want to include the "Donkey Kong" Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong.)

Up throw: Has a forwardish knock back, the way DK threw barrels in DKC. (Origin: DKC)

Down throw: Jumps ontop of the opponent and punches rapidly. (Origin: DK: Jungle Beat)

Back throw: Just tosses them behind his back. (Origin: I actually just made up this move because I couldn't think of anything, sue me.)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
*facepalm*

People, please. DINGODILE AND BRIO ARE OUT. I WITHDREW THEM FROM THE CONTEST. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, PLEASE.
:rolleyes: ~ I know they were withdrawn, but I was still gonna give u credit for making them... the above list now says they were withdrawn lol.

@veggi: um I'm pretty sure that ur not allowed to remake movesets of characters already in Brawl. Look at the first post :)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Don't know if they've been done yet but if they have just consider it a for fun entry.

Sothe and Micaiah

Universe:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (FE10)

Symbols:
The standard FE character symbol.

Availability:
Available From The Beginning.

Probable Tier:
High

Story (spoilers):
Sothe and Micaiah met when Sothe was but a child. Since then they have been close friends. Micaiah may appear to be younger than Sothe, though she is really much older. In her veins flows laguz blood that makes her age slowly. Micaiah also has many gifts in the forms of a healing touch, futuresight, and the ability to hear the voice of Yune (the goddess of Chaos, who her bird is named after.) Sothe serves as Micaiah's guardian and can always be found near her. At the end of Radiant Dawn they get married if you keep their A rank support with each other.

Wii-Mote Sound:
The spell incantation that Micaiah uses in The Escape cutscene to blind her enemies and aid in her and Sothe's retreat (its written like this: Ekarif Magae Teiodasto leraka.)

Outfits:
Default (the ones in the picture). Counts as red alternate.
Blue. Micaiah gets her Light Sage outfit. Sothe is unchanged.
Green. Micaiah gets her 3rd class outfit. Sothe is unchanged.
Default 2. Micaiah is unchanged. Sothe gains his Whisper outfit.
Blue 2. Micaiah gets her Light Sage outfit. Sothe gains his Whisper outfit.
Green 2. Micaiah gets her 3rd class outfit. Sothe gains his Whisper outfit.
*Outfit selection is based mostly on Micaiah
*When more than 1 Sothe (using the same outfit type) are present in the same match, the 2nd will be wearing red clothes, the 3rd blue clothes, and the 4th will be wearing a dimmed version of the green outfit.

How they work as a team:
Both Micaiah and Sothe will always be together on the screen, much like Nana and Popo. These are their differences:
Sothe is responsible for most A attacks.
Micaiah is responsible for specials and some A attacks.
Micaiah cannot be harmed (all attacks aimed at her hurt Sothe instead due to his Guard ability.)
Micaiah and Sothe can not be desynched (or desynching will have little to no benefit.)

Things to remember:
When using them-
Micaiah can heal Sothe with Sacrifice.
Try to keep Micaiah from getting hit. Her damage is redirected to Sothe.
Micaiah's Fortune Teller ability helps improve your defensive game.
Try comboing with Sothe and finishing with an aerial or with Thani.
When facing them-
Target Micaiah when possible. Its harder for the opponent to protect her than Sothe.
Try to prevent Sacrifice from being successful if possible.
Sothe is best in the air.

Specials (all specials are used by Micaiah):
Neutral B- Yune
Micaiah's pet Yune flies out straight forward and starts pecking the enemy. This works just like a single thrown Pikmin (without fire, electricity, poisin, etc. effects) except that it also stuns the enemy in place while they try to throw Yune off. When Yune is knocked off, he flies back to Micaiah (like a boomerang) and returns to hiding in her scarf. This projectile can't be spammed well and can be thrown off semi-easily through controller input on the opponents side.
Other Properties:
The start up animation of Yune, shows Micaiah reaching her hand out and Yune flying off her hand.
Yune can be shielded, in which case it will fly harmlessly back to Micaiah.
Yune can not be attacked, as it will dodge the hit.
The maximum stun time of Yune is 3 seconds (without controller input.)

Side B- Sacrifice
Micaiah places her hand on Sothe and uses Sacrifice to heal him for 10% damage. Has roughly 2 seconds of beginning lag. This spell disables all specials for 3-5 seconds (depending on how much damage Sothe has).
Other Properties-
There is a glow of light around Micaiah's hand when the heal is successful.

Up B- Thani
This move has 2 effects.
When used on the ground:
A large area around Micaiah is surrounded in a huge glowing light dealing 10% damage and good knockback.
When used in the air:
The ground effect occurs AND Micaiah and Sothe jump out of the blinding light holding hands a distance in the controlled direction. This can bring them back to the stage or if it takes them to the edge, Sothe will grab the edge with one hand while holding on to Micaiah, and will then pull them both up.

Down B- Fortune Teller
Micaiah sees the future, allowing them to evade a coming attack. This has a preperation effect, allowing you to apply it before entering combat. It will last until the fortune comes true (you are hit). Only one fortune can be active at a time, as this move is locked until this fortune ends. The full effect of Fortune Teller (beginning to available dodge) takes rougly 1-2 seconds (of beginning lag), so it is unwise to use in combat. This vision has a 50% chance of failing (being a cloudy vision.) There is no visual difference from a true fortune and a false fortune.
Other Properties:
The animation is a small flash near Micaiah's eyes.
The most reliable way to counter Fortune Teller is to attack or grab them during its beginning lag.
Fortune Teller does not protect against grabs (but grabs do not end Fortune Teller.)
Fortune Teller does not produce a counter attack (only a dodge.)

Normal Attacks:
Dash Attack- Pounce
Sothe pounces on the foe and punches them. Low knockback. 8%
A- Stab
Sothe stabs the foe for low damage. 3%
A,A- Slice
Sothe slices the foe with the dagger across the chest for higher damage. 5%
A,A,A- High Kick
Sothe kicks the foe in the head, causing decent knockback. 4%

Situational Attacks:
Get up attack- Break Dance
Sothe does a quick break dance on both sides. 5%
Ledge attack- Team Slide
Sothe pulls himself up to the ledge and performs a sliding kick. He also pulls Micaiah up and she does a sliding kick, doubling the range. 5%

Tilts:
Forward- Slash
Sothe slashes forward with both daggers. Average tilt. 8%
Up- Handstand
Sothe does a handstand and kicks the foe for low knockback. Great range. 7%
Down- Trip
Sothe trips the foe in the direction he is facing with one leg. 7%

Smashes:
Forward- Flip
Sothe kicks the foe and then propels himself off of them, flipping in the air gracefully. This looks much like the flip in The Escape cutscene of Radiant Dawn. This has very high knockback, but a lot of ending lag. 13-23%
Up- RexAura
Micaiah shoots her RexAura spell above Sothe. This has high knockback but its range isn't much to envy. It has an extended duration. Comparable to Zelda's Up Smash. 15-25%
Down- Team Effort
Micaiah fires a Shine spell at the ground in one direction. Sothe performs a two leg trip in the other direction. This has decent knockback (though low for a smash) on Sothe's side and high knockback on Micaiah's side. 12-22% Micaiah, 8-18% Sothe
*Highest numbers are when fully charged.

Aerials:
Nair- Team Spin
Sothe and Micaiah throw each other around 360 degrees. This is a pretty average Nair. 8%
Fair- Air Slice
Sothe slashes forwards with his dagger. Low range but pretty good knockback. Comparable to Pit's Fair. 10%
Bair- Whisper's Dive
Sothe does a flip over Micaiah's head and does a kick comparable to the spike in Samus's down special. This spikes the foe downwards and to the direction of the kick. 10%
Uair- Team Toss
Sothe stands on Micaiah's hands and Micaiah throws him into the air. He then does a flip kick. This move has great range and good vertical knockback at its sweetspot. Depending on where the kick hits, you can also be knocked backwards or forwards. 12%
Dair- Falling Sothe
Sothe dives downwards and strikes with both daggers, creating a spike comparable to Marth's Dair. 11%

Grabs/Throws:
Grab- Sothe grabs the foe by the neck.
Grab Attack- Light
Micaiah fires her light spell at the foe striking for weak damage. 3%
Forward Throw- Roundhouse Kick
Sothe Roundhouse kicks the foe forwards. High knockback throw. 7%
Back Throw- Toss
Sothe tosses the foe backward. Subpar knockback. 6%
Up Throw- Team Throw
Sothe throws the foe upwards. Micaiah fires an Ellight spell at the foe increasing knockback. Highest knockback throw. 7%
Down Throw- Assassinate
Throws the foe downwards and then pounces on them, striking them with his dagger. Bad knockback. Can't be chained. 10%

L/R Button:
(Note both Sothe and Micaiah activate defenses)
Shield- A Fire Emblem barrier staff effect appears over both Sothe and Micaiah. This works just like a normal shield. The barrier dims when it gets weaker.
Sidestep- Both Sothe and Micaiah evade to the side while holding hands.
Forward Roll- Sothe and Micaiah roll forward while holding hands. Double the normal roll range.
Back Roll- Micaiah jumps back and Sothe does a back flip over her head.
Aerial Dodge- Pretty much the same as Sidestep (just in the air.)

Final Smash:
Yune's Blessing-
Yune possesses Micaiah and transfers her power into Sothe's weapon. Sothe glows with blue fire while blessed. Sothe is free to be controlled during this period and is invinceable. His attacks have increased knockback.

Entry:
Micaiah warps in while reading her light magic tome. Sothe walks out of her shadow and in front of her.

Taunts:
Up- Yune flies around and starts pecking Sothe. Sothe says "Stupid bird... ouch ouch I take it back!"
Side- Micaiah enters her "praying pose" and Sothe enters a ninja pose.
Down- Micaiah starts reading her tome and Sothe sheathes his daggers.

Idle Pose:
Micaiah starts tossing around a ball of light magic while Sothe sharpens his daggers.

Victory Pose:
Shouting in unison "For the Dawn Brigade!", both Sothe and Micaiah cheer.

Stats:
Height- Sothe 4/5 Micaiah 3/5
Weight- Sothe 2.5-3/5 (medium light) Micaiah N/A (can't be hurt)
Traction- 5/5
Average Attack Speed- 4/5
Average Power- 3/5
Jumps- 4/5
Final Smash- 3/5
Average Range- 2-3/5
Average Priority- 3/5
Movement Speed- 4/5
Dodges 4/5
Crawl- Yes
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- Yes, 3 seconds. Sothe clings to the wall while holding on to Micaiah.

Pros:
Many attacks are fast and combo well.
No lack of killing moves.
Thani has great range and knockback.
Yune helps stop approaches.
Micaiah can heal Sothe with Sacrifice.
Fortune Teller adds a great boost to defensive game, especially when applied before combat.
Good final smash.
Good recovery.
Unlike Nana, Micaiah can't die.
Good throws.
Great air game.
Forward roll has double the normal range.
Can trip with Down Tilt.
Yune is a projectile.
Good dodges.
Fast movement speed.
Excellent traction.
Good jump height
Smashes are quite strong.
Sothe has 2 spikes, Dair and Bair.
Can crawl.
Can wall jump.
Can wall cling.

Cons
Most of Sothe's attacks and some of Micaiah's attacks have low range.
Only projectile (Yune) is not spammable.
Medium-Light
All attacks against Micaiah are redirected to Sothe.
Fortune Teller is easily punishable in combat.
Forward Smash has punishable lag.
Attacks can be out-prioritized especially by sword wielders like Marth.
Farily large targets.
They can not be desynched.

Role in the Subspace Emissary:
When Tabuu learns of Micaiah's talents he attempts to capture her and make a dark form. Sothe, realizing he can't protect her own his own, joins the other heroes of Trophy Land. Together they add their strengths to the fight against Tabuu.

Codec Conversation:
Snake: Colonel, what can you tell me of my opponents?
Colonel Campbell: Their names are Sothe and Micaiah. Sothe is an expert theif and a master of martial arts and knife combat. He protects Micaiah, the light mage.
S: So how should I fight them.
C: Aim for Micaiah. Damage against her is redirected to Sothe.
S: Ok sounds easy enough.
C: Micaiah wields dangerous light magic and can heal with just a touch. She can also predict the future so be careful.
S: .... Why can't I ever fight normal people?

Kirby Hats:
Kirby gains Micaiah's silver hair and pet bird Yune. (This is because Micaiah is responsible for all specials, and Yune is her Standard B special.)

Items:
Herb- Heals for 10% upon pickup. Drops randomly among food items.
Vulnerary- Heals for 20% upon pickup.
Elixir- Heals completely.
Heal Staff- Heals 5% everytime you hit an ally with it. May become a stronger Mend staff that heals 10% or a physic staff that shoots a projectile that heals 5%.
Light Rune- Lays a trap that noone can run through when you throw it. If it hits someone they are trapped inside until you knock them out.
Mine Bag- Lays a mine that deals 10% damage and stun (but no knockback) when someone runs over it.

Assist Trophies:
The Black Knight- The Black Knight warps in and starts fighting with his Alondite. He is invinceable and immensely powerful. Lasts about 20 seconds before he warps out.
The Dawn Brigade- Edward, Nolan, and Leonardo join the fray. Edward attacks with basic sword strikes while Nolan uses a more beserk axe style and Leonardo fires arrows.
Heron- A random heron (Rafiel, Reyson, or Leanne) appears and sings a Galdr. The herons sing the following Galdrar:
Rafiel- Vigor- Increases the movement speed of the Assist Trophies user as well as decreasing attack lag temporarily.
Reyson- Rebirth- Heals the user completely and removes any effects on him such as attached Pikmin or a broken shield.
Leanne- Bliss- Causes the user's knockback to rise through the removal of anger and the increase in focus.

Related Trophies:
Micaiah
Sothe
Ike
The Black Knight
Ashnard
Ashera
Yune (goddess)
Tibarn
Naesala
Skrmir
Deghinsea
Nailah
Elincia
The Dawn Brigade (Sothe, Micaiah, Nolan, Edward, Leonardo)
The Greil Mercenaries (Ike, Titania, Soren, Mia, Boyd, Oscar, Shinon, Gatrie, Rolf, Mist, Rhys)
Sephiran
Zelgius

Stage:
The Tower Of Guidance-
This is the tower where you fight
Ashera, the Goddess of Order
. It has a basic layout. Occassionally "The Chosen" may warp in and join the fight. They are each only about as strong as a sword Primid. At moments the screen may light up with a wave attack used by many of Radiant Dawns last bossess. This is for effect only. Noone is hurt.
Layout-
------ ------- -------
Echoes of Daybreak
Eternal Bond (Ike's Theme)
Dawn Brigade
March
On Glory's Wings
The Devoted
Time of Action
Waves Of Discord
Battle of Pride
Beauty is a Mad Mistress (pretty much this stage's version of Power Hungry Fool)
Unstoppable Destiny
The Black Knight Lives (Against the Black Knight)
Battle Is Joined
Stalwarts Unite
Zelgius The Brave
Skrimir's Pride
Backsliding
*All of these songs are from the Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn soundtrack.

Included Bosses (Spoilers):
Ashera, The Goddess Of Order-
Ashera is the final boss of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. In an ironic plot twist, the "dark god" Yune sealed inside the medallion becomes the worlds only hope of escaping Ashera's angry judgement. Empowered by Yune, the heroic cast of Fire Emblem must defeat Ashera.
Size-Roughly the size of Zelda
Attacks-
Judge
This is Ashera's most straightforward attack. It deals as low as 20% in Very Easy Mode or as high as 50% in Intense Mode. In Intense Mode it can OHKO light characters. It is a straightforward projectile aimed at the ground with a shockwave effect. jump out of the way of the beam and the projectile to avoid.
Summon Spirits-
This attack is used quite rarely. 3 Elemental Spirits (the servants of Ashera) appear on the stage. One is thunder, one is wind, and one is fire. They are easy to kill but possess a projectile attack.
Ring Attack-
This attack is highly random and Ashera's most rarely used attack. As a general rule, the closer you are to Ashera, the worse you are hurt. It comes in one of 3 random forms.
1. Light Ring- This ring deals damage affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
2. Dark Ring- This ring deals knockback affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
3. Daze Ring- This ring breaks shields (looks similar to Dark Ring.)
All rings may be avoided by learning the timing and side stepping (the timing is pretty much like side-stepping the first ring of Tabuu's X-Box 360 attack.)
Defenses:
Aura- A light blue aura surrounding Ashera must be broken before Ashera is hurt (does not rebuild).
This possesses the Aurora effect. It strikes people who hit it with projectiles for half of the projectile's damage. (Fox's blaster will not hurt him, seeing as 1/2 of 1 damage is less than 1%.)
The Aura isn't to strong. It can only take about 50% damage.
Additional Information:
Ashera is located in the center of the stage.
Only Ike and Micaiah and Sothe may fight Ashera.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Aww shucks <3

Going to try a Jack moveset here (the HM fanbase generally refers to him as Jack, "Pete" never really caught on) He will use, among other things, his dog, chickens, an a pitchfork to fight.

Jack, the most successful farmer in Forget-Me-Not Valley, has joined the brawl!

STATS:

Strength: 7/10
Speed: 5.5/10
Weight: 8/10 (just think of all the crap he carries around)
Size: 5/10 (about Mario's height and proportions)
Fall speed: 8/10
Glide: Yes (using chicken)
Wall Cling: No
Wall Kick: No
Crawl: Yes
Tether Grab: Yes

PROS:

Amazing recovery
Heavy
Somewhat unpredictable due to random factors of some moves
Far-reaching grab
Ability to self heal without items (tomato and Cow Charge)
Fast falling

CONS:

Lackluster speed
Many attacks are laggy
B-Down leaves him vulnerable
Possibility of losing the match because you kept getting crappy vegetables
Many attacks require timing and control, so takes some practice to get comfortable with
Down taunt risky if fighting females

A Attacks:

Neutral A - Poke: Jack stabs with his pitchfork. Long range, poor damage.

F-Tilt - Reaper: Jack swipes out his sickle. Short range, average damage. Similar to Zelda's Mystic Swipe.

U-Tilt - Feathered Fury - Jack tosses up a chicken as a projectile, which goes straight up. The chicken is powerful and goes high, but is easily killed by an attack from the enemy, making this too easily countered to be of real use.

D-Tilt - Surprise Mallet - Jack takes out his mining hammer and swings it upward with an underhanded hold. Quick and strong, but it has poor range.

F-Smash - Chopping Hoe: Jack brings down his hoe...HARD. One of his strongest attacks, its slowness it offet by its range, making it his main KO move.

U-Smash: Legendary Sword: Jack pulls out a sword that can slice through stone and stabs it straight into the air. Almost identical to Marth's U-Smash.

D-Smash - Bodyguards: Jack surrounds himself with bloodthirsty chickens and ducks that maul anyone within a Mario and a half distance. The ratio of chickens to ducks is random: The chickens do more damage, but the ducks don't die as quickly.

Neutral Air - Hatchet Whirl: Jack takes out his enormous axe and slowly spins it around. Think of Spin Attack, then halve the speed and increase the power by two-thirds. RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

Forward Air - Hook: Jack casts his fishing rod out in front of him. Despite its long range, the rod does little damage. The sweetspot at the tip of the rod does some extra damage, but not much. Since he has to cast and reel in his line, there is a lot of lag, which limits the attack's usefulness.

Back Air - Muddy Boot: Jack does a backwards kick, fast but weak. It is similar to Sheik's bair, but since he has stubby legs, it of course has less range.

Up Air - Seed Pelt: Jack throws some seeds upward into the air. Each seed does only 1 or 2% damage, but 25 of said seeds are thrown. After going up about a Mario in the air, the seeds come down uselessly, so time it carefully.

Down Air - Crescent Reaper: Jack does a left-to-right (our left and right) swipe with his sickle. It's fast and strong, but don't use it if you're going for a left-edge KO, 'cause it just might backfire. It's fabulous for right-edge KOs.

SPECIALS:

B - Jack throws a vegetable. However, this is far more than Peach's turnips. The vegetables he throws vary much in appearance and damage and effects.

Turnip: The most common one, with low damage and no special effects.
Eggplant: This crop freezes the target.
Bell Pepper: Has a 1/5 chance of stunning the target.

Tomato: Drains ~5-15% health from the opponent to restore Jack's own damage.

Pineapple: Biggest and most damaging, no special effects.

Corn: Does electric damage.
Strawberry: Fire damage.

B-Forward: Cow Charge: Like Wario and his bike, Jack whistles for one of his cows and rides her around, ramming into people at high speed for damage. When he gets off his cow, a bottle of milk appears which can be consumed for minimal damage recovery.

B-Up - Dynamo Duck: If you've ever played Ocarina of Time (and most people have), you'll remember gliding with Cuccos in order to complete the Cucco lady sidequest. This is something akin to that, except Jack uses a strong-winged duck to fly up to safety. The duck, like the Cypher, works well with control-stick DI; however, it leaves you freefalling helplessly on the way down.

B-Down - Sic: Jack calls on his dog to rough up the enemy a bit. The dog follows the nearest target around and bites his/her ankles for damage and a high chance of tripping them. After 15 seconds or following the victim off the stage, the dog disappears. While the dog is at work Jack can't walk, run, dash, or execute any other of his special moves.

THROWS:

Grab: Jack throws out his fishing rod to reel his enemy in. Its long range makes it useful as a recovery move.

Grab attack - Pierce: Jack jabs with the point of his sickle.

Up Throw - Shovel Hatchet: Jack holds the opponent on the flat of his axe, then launches them up. Cool looking, but not likely to KO anything.

Side Throw - Forward/Reverse Cast: Jack casts his fishing rod...with you as the bait. Does almost no damage, but has high knockback and insane range.

Down Throw - Hoedown: Jack jumps up and throws his enemy down. Little knockback, but good for building up damage.

FINAL SMASH:

Stampede: Jack rings a bell, and all his cows, bulls, sheep, and his horse rush across the stage like a bazillion Cow Charges. General chaos, as well as KOs of anyone with at least 70% damage, ensues. Each hit from the frenzied ungulates does anywhere from 20 to 35% damage, so if several cows hit someone it could be zero to death.

EXTRAS:

Symbol: The enormous peanuty head of the Harvest Moon cow.

Entrance: Rides in on his horse.

Alt costumes:
Normal/Blue Team: Shown above
Red Team: Red and blue switch, blue darkens to cobalt, and bill of hat turns black
Green Team: Grassy green, yellow scarf and bill of crap
A Wonderful Life:

Wedding: White tuxedo.

Taunts:

Up: Picks up his dog and plays with it a bit.
Down: Strikes a pose with the Legendary Sword.
Side: Pulls out a Blue Feather, the Harvest Moon version of an engagement ring. If there is a female character within the width of two Dededes, he will specifically offer it to her. If there is more than one, he woos whichever one is closer, lazy bum. The offering animation is longer than the normal one, leaving him open longer.

WiiMote Sound: A cow moos.

Win poses:

1: Jack holds his dog in his arms and laughs while the dog licks his face.
2: Holds one of each crop in his arms, beaming.
3: Sits down and gives his dog a tummy rub.

How to unlock: Find him in the Subspace Emissary, or eat five Maxim Tomatoes in the course of one Brawl Match.

SSE Role: No major role. There's a room in the Plains level and you probably can figure out the rest.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Jack's backwards hat.

Snake codec:

Snake: A farmer? Do they have ANY standards for admitting characters in?
Otacon: That's Jack, the most popoular and prosperous farmer in Forget-Me-Not Valley. I hear he's a real hit with the ladies.
Snake: But that won't help Casanova here on the battlefield. He's gotta be helpless.
Otacon: Far from it. Not only does he have several tools he uses as weapons, but he can call his animals to help him as well.
Snake: Well, what's the worst a chicken can do?
Otacon: You never played a Zelda game, did you, Snake?

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
someone should do Frédéric Chopin
you know...the pianist...
his Finalsmash could be his "Aplaudissement Sonique"

oh yeah, this character appears in an XBox360 (and a PS3 soon) game called Eternal Sonata
he's simply awesome

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
*Sothe & Micaiah moveset*
Nice work. I like the uniqueness of their teamwork abilities. Makes me wonder if they ever get desynched. I want to point out a few things, though. Mostly little, nothing big.

-bair is missing.
-Smashes seem to be kinda weak for moves of their type. Unless they have more than Ikefsmash-level knockback or something else compensating for it.
-I'd change some of Sothe's costume descriptions. Seeing as he does all the fighting, assuming multiple players select them, it can be hard to tell multiple Sothes apart. Maybe something like a sash or different colour of shirt.

Otherwise, nice, descriptive, and Fire Emblem-ey as always.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
half silver, brilliant idea for nominating the "Number 1 Designer".
Whoa o_O Mine are quality? XD

Seriously though, thanks for putting me on that list : )

And out of curiousity...has anyone done Roger Smith from Big O? I'd love to take a crack at that moveset....
O_o thanks. now if only I could get around to finishing my other 2 movesets... lol.

@MT: I pretty much put anyone I could find on that list that made at least 2 'quality' movesets. For the record, 'quality' movesets are ones that received a 5 star rating or ones that I just personally thought were awesome :) As far as ur movesets go, I really liked L block (even though he stole taunts lol) & Lucy was awesome as well.

... now that u said it, a roger moveset must happen now O_o

SirKibble

Smash Champion
any, here's a stupid idea: the best movesets are going to be recognized, but what about the the people who make them? What I'm thinking about is nominating the users who have contributed multiple quality movesets or whatever else to this contest, and then selecting an 'MVP' of sorts. Since I have no life, I stayed up too late last night going through the movesets and came up with a list of users to nominate:

. . .

SirKibble - Bomberman, protoman, knuckle joe, biospark, ray 01, baby mario bros, megaman.EXE, Sir Kibble, Ivan, erk, adeleine

. . .
Thank you, kind sir, for appreciating my movesets.

By the way, you should add to HeoandReo's part that he's just plain awesome. I mean, he did compile the list of EVERY entry in this contest, which I'm sure was no easy task.

I bet Toon Zelda/Sheik is going to be SUPERAMAZING. I'm looking forward to it.
It's actually going to be Toon Zelda / Tetra, since there never was a Toon Shiek. Besides, that helps avoid cloning (which, mind you, is being somewhat difficult on this moveset for Toon Zelda, but I'm managing all right). I'll do my best to do justice with the moveset.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Nice work. I like the uniqueness of their teamwork abilities. Makes me wonder if they ever get desynched. I want to point out a few things, though. Mostly little, nothing big.

-bair is missing.
-Smashes seem to be kinda weak for moves of their type. Unless they have more than Ikefsmash-level knockback or something else compensating for it.
-I'd change some of Sothe's costume descriptions. Seeing as he does all the fighting, assuming multiple players select them, it can be hard to tell multiple Sothes apart. Maybe something like a sash or different colour of shirt.

Otherwise, nice, descriptive, and Fire Emblem-ey as always.
Ah thanks... my bad. I believe I've fixed all of those problems.

No they can't be desynched because of the nature I have set them up in.

And Fire Emblem-ey lol.... thats a nice new word. I guess you know me by now. :laugh:

Oh, and Halfsilver, thanks for putting me on the nomination list. I'm pretty sure that SirKibble, Mario and Sonic Guy, or El Duderino stand just as much/more chance of winning than I do though.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
im gonna make a couple more b4 the contest ends o and by the way Is 8 the limit for entries? i heard that somewhere and im wondering if thats true or not.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap! What ht eheck was my name doing on that list of quality movesets? You guys realise I'm a troll right? ;)

Anyone, I guess I should make it official.

I am actively reserving...FAWFUL!!!

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
~ Roger Smith ~

Roger Smith, the Negotiator has joined the Brawl!

Back-Story

Roger Smith, also known simply as "The Negotiator" is a man from Paradigm City, the "City of Amnesia." Roger's job is to help to citizens of Paradigm City when they're in need using his incredible cunning. However, often times Paradigm City comes under attack by massive creatures and powerful robots called Megadeuses. At these times, Roger summons a Megadeus of his own, the mighty Big O. Even without Big O however, Roger is highly capable of holding his own with the help of his car, the Griffon and his multi-useful wristwatch. One of Roger's most peculiar traits is his strict, methodicial life style, usually creating rules for himself and others to follow. One of these main rules is "It's not my style to carry a gun," meaning that Roger is not one to use firearms in a fight.

Stats

Size: Medium
Weight: Fairly heavy, around Snake's weight.
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: Weak/Medium
Speed: Average
Strength: Medium/High
Glide: No
Fall Speed: Medium/High
Wall-Kick: Yes
Wall-Cling: No
Crawl: No

Pros
-Powerful
-Heavy
-Ability to wall-kick
-Powerful tilts
-Tether recovery
-Powerful Final Smash
-Several Meteor Smashes

Cons
-Medium-Short range attacks
-Recovery can be gimped
-Slow speedwise and attack wise
-No projectile

Standard Attacks

A- Roger jabs forward with his right fist.
A,A- Roger jabs forward with his right fist, then his left.
A,A,A- Roger jabs forward with his right, then his left, then swings forward with his right elbow.

Up-tilt- Roger swings launches an uppercut.
Side-tilt- Roger kicks directly in front of him at around waist level.
Down-tilt- Roger sweeps his leg along the ground.

Dash Attack- Roger dives forward at his opponent, similar to Snake's dash attack but less momentum.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash- Roger crouches down and then lunges upwards, attacking with his back and head.
Side Smash- Roger pulls his arm back then punches forward with great force.
Down Smash- Roger drops to the ground and then sweeps his leg around in a circle around him.

Aerials

Nair- Roger kicks twice forward.
Uair- Roger spins in place and kicks upwards.
Fair- Roger raises his leg into the air and brings it downward, similar to Snake's Fair but spikes easily.
Bair- Roger spins around and kicks behind him.
Dair- Roger raises both hands above him and then swings them down between his legs. Spikes.

Grabs

Grab- Roger grabs his foe by their collar.
Grab Attack- Roger elbows his opponent in the head.
Up Throw- Roger tosses his opponent upwards.
Forward Throw- Roger elbows the opponent with such force that it sends them flying foward.
Back Throw- Roger flips his opponent behind him.
Down Throw- Roger releases his foe, raises his hands over his head and then slams them down on them.

Ledge Moves

Get Up (Under 100%)- Roger jumps back onto the stage.
Get Up (Over 100%)- Roger pulls himself up slowly.

Attack (Under 100%)- Roger pulls himself up then swings his fists twice.
Attack (Over 100%)- Roger struggles to pull himself up, then swings feebly.

Rising Attack- Roger sweeps the ground in front of him and then punches upwards as he rises.

Specials

Neutral B: Wrist Laser- Roger's wristwatch has a built in laser cutter, however it's been modified for Smash to act as a stunner of sorts. It has rather short range (about the range of Roger's standard punch) but if it hits, it leaves the foe stunned like they were hit by Zamus' gun.

Side B: Burst Tackle- Roger lunges forward at his opponent. If he grabs them, he throws them to the ground. If he misses however, stumbles and falls.

Up B: Grappling Cable- Roger aims his arm at the ledge and fires off a grappling cable from his wristwatch. Whether used on the ground or in the air, Roger always fires at about a 45 degree angle. If it hits an opponent in the air, it spikes them down instantly.

Down B: Sudden Impact- Roger raises his wristwatch and says, "Big O!" A second or so later, Big O uses his Sudden Impact attack, a powerful punch that strikes directly in front of Roger. Simlar to the Falcon Punch but strikes from behind the stage and is a tad slower but more powerful. Roger can't move during this attack and a second after he calls for Big O, the megadeus appears from below the stage, launches the punch and then retreats.

Final Smash

The Final Stage- The screen freezes as Roger raises his watch and shouts, "Big O! Showtime!" Big O then appears from behind the stage and Roger leaps into it and a purple screen appears on-screen. Across the screen the words "Cast In The Name Of God. Ye Not Guilty," appear as Big O's hip anchors lock its body in place and a massive laser beam fires out of its chest. Roger then leaps back onto the stage and Big O retreats.

Taunts/Win Poses/Etc.

Up Taunt- Roger tosses a tomato into the air and then catches it.

Side Taunt- Roger raises his wristwatch, examines it and then lowers his arm.

Down Taunt- Roger shakes his head and raises his hands saying, "It's not my style to carry a gun."

Win Pose 1- Roger sits in a chair, tapping his head and says, "If you want to live a happy life, leave memories alone when they pop up. That's Roger Smith's Rule No. 1."

Win Pose 2- Roger glances at his watch and says, "You have to use your pent-up energy to fight through the harshness of reality. That's Roger Smith's Rule No. 2."

Win Pose 3- Roger appears in Big O and says, "Big O! Showtime!"

Lose Pose- Roger simply claps.

Win Theme- Roger's win theme is part of the main Big O theme.

Entrance- Big O appears behind the stage and Roger leaps out of it.

Kirby Hat- Kirby gains Roger's hair and tie.

Symbol- Roger's symbol is a tomato.

Wii Remote Sound- Roger says, "Big O! Showtime!"

SSE Role- Roger appears much later in the story around the time where the Subspace Gunship appears. The Halberd approaches the Subspace Gunhip but gets shot down. All of the other ships appear and fly towards the Subspace Gunship causing Ganondorf to raise the order to open fire on the ships. Suddenly, out of the water emerges Big O! Big O then destroys the Subspace Gunship using his Chromebuster, causing Ganondorf and Bowser to retreat and allowing the heroes to enter Subspace.

Unlock Method- Roger is unlocked once you've completed the Chronicles section.

Trophies

Roger Smith
The Final Stage
Big O
Big Duo
Big Fau
Dorothy
Norman
Angel
Beck the Great RX3

Stickers

Roger Smith
Wristwatch
Big O
Big Duo
Big fau
Dorothy
Norman
Roger and Dorothy
Angel
Beck
Schwarzwald
Red Destiny
Big O Screen (With "Ye Not Guilty" on it)

Snake Codec Conversation

Snake: Otacon? Just who is this guy? He's dressed up surpisingly nice for being on the battleground...
Otacon: That's Roger Smith, Snake, he's a man from Paradigm City. He also happens to have access to a huge robot named Big O...
Snake: A huge robot? You mean like Metal Gear?
Otacon: Kind of...except Roger's a good guy, he only uses Big O for noble reasons.
Snake: Well that's nice for a change...a giant robot that's not against us...
Otacon: Well...he's probably going to use Big O against you here...
Snake: Dang...I should've known...huh?
Otacon: Don't let it get to you Snake, you can beat him!
~TRANSMISSION OVER~

Colors
-Black
-Red
-Blue
-Green
-White
Alternate Colors total violate Roger's rule of "If you stay in my house, you wear black."

Stage

Paradigm City

Paradigm City is a stage very similar to Fourside from Melee except without the UFO. The buildings you fight on are all different heights, but the most noticable thing on this stage are the attacks from Beck the Great RX3, a giant mech piloted by a man amed Beck...however it's nowhere near as powerful as Big O and can actually be destroyed with normal attacks.

Music

Big-O!
Respect (Upper West Side)
Respect (Lower East Side)
Name Of God
Obfuscate
The Great
Solitude

Assist Trophy

Big Duo

The only Megadeus capable of flight, Big Duo was a rival Big piloted by Schwarzwald. When summoned into battle, Big Duo flies behind the stage and opens fire with a hail of machine gun bullets. After a while, its arms form into drills and it takes two horizontal swipes across the stage; first from the left, then the right.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Great Movesets, I especially liked the Sothe oen, it is really interesting and unique.

Eagrely awaiting Fawful, Toon Zelda/ Tetra, and that one guy from Big O.(never was a fan of the show really, but i liked it some cause it was a little like GUNDAM!!!......also, maybe this was cause I was young, but it kinda reminded me of batman.....go figure....)

I was nominated? Me? :D Im super happy!

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
im gonna do a vector thr crocodile moveset and an espio the chameleon moveset... sound like a good idea?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord

SirKibble

Smash Champion
im gonna do a vector thr crocodile moveset and an espio the chameleon moveset... sound like a good idea?
Well, I could've sworn either they'd been done, or a Team Chaotix had been done, but as I can't seem to find one...

Proceed!! :) Should be some good stuff!

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Vector the Crocidile has joined the fray!

|____Up Special Move___|_Bubblegum Ascend_____|
|___Down Special Move__|_Tail Spin_____________|
|_____Final Smash______|_Vector Solo___________|

STATS
Height: 3.5
Weight: 4
Power: 4
Speed: 2
Jump: 2

OTHER
Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: No

COLORS
1. Default: Green Skin, black wristbands (green team)
2. Red skin, black wristbands (red team)
3. Blue Skin, black wristbands (blue team)
4. Blackish grey skin, white wristbands
5. Light green skin, gold wrist bands, black chains
6. Purplish skin, black wristbands

STANDARD ATTACKS
A- Right punch
AA- then a left punch
AAA- slams down vertically with right fist
Tilt Forward A- Tail whip
Tilt up A- Slams head forward slightly
Tilt down A- Tail whip while crouching
Dash A- Rolls in a wheel shape. The spikes on his back and neck hurt enemy.

SMASHES
Forward- Chomps forward
Up- Chomps upward
Down- Jumps up slightly and land on his feet with a slam

AERIALS
N-air- Rolls in a ball. Like wolfs Nair.
F-air- Kicks both legs forward
U-air- Spins in his wheel shape rising up slightly
B-air- Tail whips behind him
D-air- Grabs hands together and fist slams down to the ground (from sonic heroes)

GRABS
Attack when grabbed- Vector chomps on the enemy
Forward throw- Vector takes the enemy in his mouth at spits him out at high speed
Back throw- Vector throws the enemy behind him and hits him with his tail
Up throw- Vector takes the enemy in his mouth and spits them upward
Down throw- Vector throws them down and slams them with his tail

B SPECIALS
Neutral- Vector Spew- Vector spins in a circle. He spews out one of three things. Either sound (screaming), Fire, or exploding bubble-gum bubbles.

Sound- Most common. Least damage and ok knockback.

Fire- Next most common. More damge than sound but less knockback.

Exploding Bubble-gum bubbles- Least common. Bubbles explode on contact and have higher knockback and pretty good damage.

Forward- Crocodile Chomps- Vector charges forward with three big chomps. if the last chomp connects and hits the enemy Vector grabs them with his mouth and shoots them out in the opposite direction. Each chomp does ok damage. if two chomps hit the attack is good, but if all three hit and vector throws them causing even more damage this a pretty kick butt attack.

Up- Bubble-Gum Ascend- Vector blows a bubble and ascends upward. At the highest point the bubble will burst causing damage. Or you can pop it whenever you want by pressing B. The bubble pop only does a little damage though.

Down- Tail Spin- Chargeable. U cannot keep the charge. Vector spins rapidly while crouching. his tail hits enemies. His tail gives this attack pretty good range. It deals ok damage full charged its pretty good.

FINAL SMASH

Vector Solo- Vector takes out his mic and belts out a few notes. The sound waves create a sonic boom and hurt all enemies. Nearby ones get hurt worse. You can amplify the sound by rapidly pressing A and B alternatingly. The faster you go the Louder vector goes! Once the attack is done the crowd tells and sreams "go vector woo!" Then it returns to normal music.

ENTRANCE
Vector has his walkie talkie out and says "Ok im on it!" then puts the walkie talkie away and gets ready to fight..

TAUNTS
1. Leans forward and yells at the top of his lungs
2. Listens to whatever song is playing in those headphones. Dances around a bit.
3. Blows a bubble then it pops in his face. Takes off the bubble gum and puts it back in his mouth.

VICTORY POSES
1. Shows off his muscles with a few muscle-man poses.

2. Spins in his wheel formation in place then holds one fist up and says "Yah!"

3. Points to himself saying "Aha did I win?"

KIRBY HAT
Kirby gains vectors headphones and gold chain necklace.
Snake: Detective Agency... Hmm he must be pretty stealthy then.
Otacon: Well not exactly his partner Espio is the stealthy one... He is more loud and obnoxious. He attacks by screaming and blowing bbbles with bubble gum.
Snake: Thats a weird alligator
Otacon: Actually snake he is a crocodile. Theirs a differance.
Snake: Hardly...

ASSIST TROPHY

Charmy Bee!

Charmy appears and starts stinging everywhere. He flies around stinging anyone in sight. And then for a final move charmy stings downward while spinning fast like a drill.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Toon Zelda

All right, this has been, by far, the hardest moveset for me to come up with yet. I hope you guys like it. For now, it's only the Toon Zelda half of the moveset. I'll be updating later with Tetra, but I really want input and opinions on Toon Zelda, since I tried to make her a good moveset that wasn't cloned, which was no easy task. Thanks in advance!

TOON ZELDA -- (Click Here to See Tetra)

Stats
Size: Mid ~ Toon Link’s size
Weight: Light ~ She weighs about the same as TL.
Jump1: Mid-High
Jump2: Mid
FallSpeed: Mid-Slow
RunSpeed: Mid
Power: Mid
Jumps: 2
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No

Standard Attacks
Standing A -- Slap -- Toon Zelda backhands the opponent. No combo. Medium-short range. 5% damage.

Side-Tilt A -- Arm Thrust -- Toon Zelda thrusts her arm forward. Medium-short range. 7% damage.

Up-Tilt A -- Magic Spark -- Toon Zelda waves her hand upward, as it ignites in a spark of magic. She holds it above her head for a second, and it continues to do damage to anyone who touches it. Medium-short range. 8% damage.

Down-Tilt A -- Flash -- Toon Zelda creates a quick flash of sparkling magic near the ground that damages opponents. Medium range. 8% damage.

Running A -- Backhand -- Toon Zelda pulls her hand across her chest, then backhands the opponent. Medium range. 9% damage.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash -- Pirouette Kick -- Toon Zelda spins, kicking her leg in front of her as she does. Similar to regular Zelda’s Down Smash, but without the kick to the back. 10% damage uncharged, 18% charged.

Up Smash -- Light Shot -- Toon Zelda raises her hand, shooting a short beam of light magic that damages opponents. Similar range to Marth’s Up Smash, but does damage like regular Zelda’s, with a little extra start-up delay.

Down Smash -- Double Flash -- Toon Zelda crosses her arms over her chest while charging this Smash, then spreads them to both sides when the charge is released. The tip of each hand flashes in a burst of light magic, multi-hit damaging opponents to both sides, similar to regular Zelda’s Up and Side Smashes.

Air Attacks
Neutral Air -- Spin -- Toon Zelda spins in midair, but is not surrounded by magic like regular Zelda. Short range. 7% damage.

Up Air -- Delay Flash -- Toon Zelda throws her hands up, and a sparkle of light magic emerges. It then sits in the air for a second before exploding violently. Similar to regular Zelda’s in terms of range and damage, but it has a longer time before going off, and it sits in the air while TZ falls.

Down Air -- Light Drop -- A stall-then-fall(-then-stall). Toon Zelda stops in midair, surrounding herself with a luminous aura of light magic. She then rushes downward very quickly, but only for a short distance (about 2 Stage Builder blocks), before she stops again, and removes the aura, during which time she is vulnerable and her aura does not damage. 10% damage to anyone hit.

Forward Air -- Light Wave -- Toon Zelda waves her hand horizontally in front of her, dealing the damage of light magic. Medium range. 10% damage.

Backward Air -- Light Wave (Back) -- Same as her Forward Air, but in the opposite direction. Turns her around like Marth’s Backward Air.

Grab/Throw Attacks
Grab: Grabs directly in front of her. No extension.

Pummel: Shock -- Toon Zelda shocks the opponent, just like regular Zelda. 3% damage.

Forward Throw -- Toss -- Toon Zelda simply throws the opponent forward. 7% damage.

Backward Throw -- Backward Toss -- Same as Forward Throw, but backward. 7% damage.

Up Throw -- Light Blast -- Zelda shoots a blast of light magic upward that carries her victim upward with it before throwing them. 9% damage.

Down Throw -- Light Slam -- Zelda throws her foe into the air, then surrounds them in an aura of light. The aura then descends quickly, slamming the opponent to the ground, before releasing them. 10% damage. Takes longer than most throws.

Ledge Moves
Get Up (Under 100%): Toon Zelda climbs up quickly.
Get Up (Over 100%): Toon Zelda crawls up slowly.

Attack (Under 100%): Toon Zelda climbs up, onto her hands and knees, then spins her legs forward, kicking the opponent, before standing. 6% damage.
Attack (Over 100%): Toon Zelda crawls up, thrusting her hands forward as she does. 5% damage.

Dodge (Under 100%): Toon Zelda gets up and rolls forward.
Dodge (Over 100%): Toon Zelda crawls up, then crawls forward before standing.

Jump (Under 100%): Toon Zelda lifts herself straight into the air with her magic.
Jump (Over 100%): Toon Zelda stands on the ledge, then jumps into the air.

Miscellaneous Animations
Dizzy: Toon Zelda bends over, one hand on the ground, as if severely dazed.

Sleep: Toon Zelda collapses on the floor, lying on her side.

Sidestep Dodge: Same as regular Zelda.

Forward Rolling Dodge: Same as regular Zelda.

Backward Rolling Dodge: Same as regular Zelda.

Air Dodge: Spins, just like regular Zelda.

Special Attacks
Standard B -- Din’s Fire -- Toon Zelda surrounds herself in a stunning sphere of flames. This move has about .5 seconds of startup delay, and serves as a barrier against all attacks. It covers an area about half of a Smart Bomb's radius, will minimally damage opponents who touch it, and will also take priority over any projectiles that hit it, destroying them. However, this fiery barrier has a weak point: it can only be held for so long. Keeping Din’s Fire in use for 10 seconds will cause it to burn out. If it burns out, it will not be useable again for 20 seconds, and will be at half power at that point. Additionally, Toon Zelda will suffer about 2 seconds of ending delay. If released manually, there will be about .5 seconds. The move’s strength recovers at a rate about one-third of its decay rate. So if you hold it up for 2 second, it will take 6 to reach full power again. Toon Zelda is immobile while holding this move.

Side B -- Farore’s Wind -- Toon Zelda stretches her hands forward and releases a mighty gust of wind. Consider it like Mario’s Cape, but with a few differences. Farore’s Wind has a farther reach, both horizontally and vertically, but has about twice the startup delay. Farore’s Wind does more damage than the Cape, but has less knockback away from Toon Zelda. Other than that, it’s basically the same. It still turns enemies around while damaging them, reflects projectiles, etc.

Up B -- Nayru’s Love -- Can be one of the best recoveries in the game, but can also be highly gimpable because it takes time. Toon Zelda hovers in midair, then begins creating a trail of sparkling blue diamonds (like in regular Zelda’s Nayru’s Love) that move away from her. The player controls the direction of it, and can make the stream weave, go straight, whatever. As long as the player holds B, Toon Zelda will continue to lengthen the stream, until it reaches a certain length (about the distance from the left platform to the right one of Norfair). To reach this length, however, takes about 5 seconds. When B is released, Toon Zelda will rush through the stream of diamonds, adding about 15% damage to anyone she hits.

Down B -- Transform -- Toon Zelda transforms into Tetra. The changing time, invulnerability, etc. are the same as regular Zelda and Shiek.

Final Smash
Final Smash -- Hyrule’s Last Stand -- Toon Zelda clasps her hands and begins praying, as a flood covers the entire stage. Enemies are caught underwater while Toon Zelda is surrounded by a protective bubble. Opponents float helplessly in the position they were caught in (which they hope was a dodge). Enemies will take slight damage (about 10% for the entire duration of the FS), while Toon Zelda is free to move through the water, at about the rate Pit can move with Wings of Icarus. She can, at any point, perform her air attacks to give opponents some good hits. After about 10 seconds, the FS wears off, and everyone drops and becomes mobile again.

Taunts
Up Taunt -- Toon Zelda clutches her hands over her chest, as if praying, then looks heavenward, almost teary-eyed.

Down Taunt -- Toon Zelda surrounds herself with a faint aura of light magic, which then fades.

Side Taunt -- Toon Zelda pirouettes quickly, then appears delighted and laughs.

Items
None.

Stage
Tower of Gods -- A stone tower surrounded by water, the Tower of Gods is the place the three Triangle Islands surrounded. After collecting the three pearls and placing them in their respective places, this became an entrance to the ancient, abandoned kingdom of Hyrule.

This stage consists of three stone platforms, surrounded by water and by stone pillars in the distance. The three playable platforms sit in a similar fashion to Green Greens, but consider all the platforms to be about 1.5X the size of the Green Greens ones. Additionally, the left and right platforms are slightly farther away from the center one, and they are also further down (about 2 stage builder blocks). Water sits at the base of these lower platforms. At random times during the battle, the water level will rise to be just below the main platform. Sometimes the side platforms will rise with it, sometimes they won't, leaving you with a bit of a small space with which to do battle for a while, until the water level recedes again, about 20-30 seconds later.

Music Selections:
"Tower of the Gods"
"The Great Sea Is Cursed"
"Hero of the Wind"
"Aryll's Kidnapping"
"Gohdan Battle"

Victory/Loss Poses
Up Victory Pose -- Toon Zelda appears with her hands clutched over her chest, as if praying.

Side Victory Pose -- Same as her Side Taunt.

Down Victory Pose -- Toon Zelda holds her arms outstretched, surrounding herself in a radiant white glow.

Loss Pose -- Toon Zelda stands and claps. Standard.

Extras
Symbol: Triforce

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Toon Zelda’s crown/headwear.

Entrance: A glowing white aura appears, and Toon Zelda emerges.

Colors: Same as regular Zelda’s.

Wii Remote Sound: Basically the same as regular Zelda’s, but with the different voice.

SSE Role: Toon Zelda doesn’t play a role in the Subspace Emissary. However, after you find Toon Link’s door and defeat him there, the door will still remain when you enter that area again. There, you’ll find Toon Zelda.

To Unlock: Beat Classic mode on Very Hard with either Zelda / Shiek or Toon Link.

Unlock Message: "Toon Zelda, pirate gone princess, has joined the Brawl!"

Solid Snake Codec Conversation
Snake: Mei Ling, this kid looks like Zelda.
Mei Ling: Snake, that’s Toon Zelda. She’s basically Zelda, but in a cartoon form.
Snake: So does she fight the same way?
Mei Ling: To some extent. She’s a bit faster and lighter than Zelda, though.
Snake: Hmm… All right…

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Awesome moveset!!! That was great cant wait for the tetra part! i liked the way u switched all of the specials and made them differant. Good job SirKibble!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Even though its not complete, good work yet again SirKibble.

Vector the Crocodile looks nice as well.

Oh and I updated Micaiah and Sothe with the stuff I forgot (taunts, poses, wii-mote sound, kirby hat, unlock information.)

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! ur sothe and micaiah is very good too!

-also i will making espio the chameleon 2moro-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom