• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@MarthTrinity

He looks great just include damage percentages. Perhaps organize your others better (don't just group them into Taunts/Poses/Etc.).

You also really need to mention things like knockback, reach, etc. in your attacks.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
That is a good moveset of Sothe and Micaiah.

Someone should now do a moveset for the character Nephenee. Although I am a bit scared she might be overpowered though.

Here is what a possible Snake codex for Nephenee in SSB4 would be.

C: Snake? Snake?!?!? SNAKE!!!!!!

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
The one thing I don't like about doing knockback and percents is that I tend to make my characters broken (and why shouldn't I? I made the moveset >_> XD) But I might sort it out a bit later, I just did that moveset in the past twenty minutes and could use a break for my eyes XD

And thank you for the feedback : )

Veggi

Smash Champion

Someone should now do a moveset for the character Nephenee. Although I am a bit scared she might be overpowered though.

I might like to make a moveset for Nephenee, but I doubt anyone would know who she was. (You are talking about the one from Fire Emblem right?) Anyway, Ike is overpowered too, yet he got into Smash. I lol'd at the Codec conversation though.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

I wanted to do a moveset for Nephenee, but my character limit is keeping me from doing so.

If you want to I'll give you some suggestions though.

Final Smash-
Impale. Make her attacks do 4x damage and knockback temporarily (to be true to the FE effect.)

Up B- Pole Vault
(Pretty self explanatory)

Down B- Arm Shield
Something along the lines of Pit's mirror shield, but make it in a controllable direction and change the reflection to simple protection.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I wanted to do a moveset for Nephenee, but my character limit is keeping me from doing so.

If you want to I'll give you some suggestions though.

Final Smash-
Impale. Make her attacks do 4x damage and knockback temporarily (to be true to the FE effect.)

Up B- Pole Vault
(Pretty self explanatory)

Down B- Arm Shield
Something along the lines of Pit's mirror shield, but make it in a controllable direction and change the reflection to simple protection.
I'm thinking Wishblade might be the weapon she would have. If so, they could give it a ranged attack as a special or something.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Yusuke

Yusuke Urameshi, from Yu-Yu Hakusho, joins the Brawl!!!

(I decided to do this moveset after watching an old VHS tap of adult swim I found, it had an uncut Yu-Yu Hakusho episode on it.)

History: (copy and paste from wikipedia)

Yusuke, who is 14 at the start of the manga(18 at the end), is the toughest pupil in his school, Sarayashiki Junior High School, and is the rival of Kazuma Kuwabara, the second toughest pupil. He is known to be a stereotypical bad seed; having a spotty attendance record, doing poorly in class, and picking fights with many other students. Additionally, in the manga, he smokes, drinks, and gambles. His rebellious nature is reflected in his wearing of a green uniform in the midst of blue ones.

He becomes a spirit detective after he dies and is revived by Keiko's kiss. His main attack is the Rei Gun where he can manipulate his Reiki and fire it into a projectile. He learns many techniques and abilities from Genkai. He mainly grows in strength from all of his different battles, because he responds to danger by unleashing his full strength.

Stats:
Height: Hes the same height as my "Teen Ness" (a bit taller then Link)
Weight: Same weight as Link
Run Speed: Id say hes a little slower than Captain Falcon. Yusuke could move super human speeds in the anime and manga.
Fall Speed: Med-Heavy
Power: Stronger than Mario physically(for the sake of fairness :D) So above-average.
Jumps: Both of his jumps are well above average, probably some of the best jumps in the game.
Crawl: No
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Glide: No

PROS
Good Speed
Good Jumps
Good Power
Good Projectiles
Good Airgame
Good Range
Very Balanced character, with a strength in projectiles

CONS
Not great advantages over other players( Not super good speed, not super good power, etc.)
Grabs are Mediocre
No thrid jump
Side B projectile is really for closer range.
Down B is good, btu ahrd to hit with since it has start up and end lag.

Neutral Stance: He stands around in a street brawler kind of stance. Left Idle, he starts to get bored and may yawn, look around, or light up a cigerette.

A Moves and Tilts

A: Its like Kirby`s A combo, Yusuke rapid-fire punches as long as the button is held down. Same power as Kirby but more range. (4%, 2%,2%,2%,2%,2%, etc.)

Tilt A: Roundhouse kick. Good range.(12%, decent knockback)

Up Tilt: Does a jump punch. again, good range (8%)

Down Tilt:Stomps the ground immediatly below him. Bad range (you have to be really close to him) but good damage and knockback. This move starts up quick but has bad end lag, so its basically a "get away" move(15-20%)

Aeriels

Nair: He spins around quickly and becomes a "whirlwind" the move lasts like 2 secs and has little lag. It also brings in foes that are just outside its hitbox. (10%)

Fair: He stalls for a sec in mid-air, then lunges foward with an all out punch, similar to Mario`s fair but this one has a little more start up lag. However it meteor smashes and its easy to meteor with this if it hits.(10-20%)

Uair: Fires a Reigun shot straight up in the air (5%)

Dair: same as snake`s Dair. exactly the same.

Grabs

Grab: his grab range is average
Pummel: He bashes them in the face(3%, you can get 3 of these in before throwing at best)
Fthrow: Punches them in the gut, thye get sent foward. Kills at 160% and up.(9%)
BThrow: Tosses them behind him, then turns around and shoots them with a Reigun shot. It can miss if their percent is too high. (6% throw, 7% Reigun shot)
Dthrow:throws them onto the ground then kicks them away.(13%)
Uthrow: throws them up then fires multiple reigun shots in the air. the shots are innaccurate and soem are bound to miss. (4% throw, 5% each shot, five shots.)

Smashes

FSmash: yusuke charges up a punch, by holding his left hand foward and his right hand back. He throws the punch kinda like Sonic, only more range and its more of a hook then a staright punch. Quick, like Yoshi or Kirbys or Marios fsmash. Killing power like those moves. (14% uncharged, 24% charged)

UpSmash:He does a rising uppercut(think: Shoryuken!), the move is a strong up smash and is similar in lag and in power to falcon`s upsmash. (19% uncharged, 27% charged, good knockback.)

Dsmash: He fires a Spirit Light Wave to the floor in front of him. This move has no start up lag but does have end lag, and only hits in one direction. Its range is a little less then Lucas` down smash, but this move is probably the strongest down smash. (23% uncharged, 31% charged great knockback)

Specials

B: ReiGun: Yusuke fires a Reigun(like pointing his fingers liek a gun and a blast comes out.) and says "Spirit Gun!" It can be charged like Zamus` Paralyzer This move goes about 1.5 times the length of Zamus` parlayzer. Its a little stronger too. Basically its exactly the same just a little better but no stun effect. (8-10* uncharged, 14-16% charged)

Side B: Spirit Light Wave/Rei Kō Ha: Takes two seconds to start. He pulls his fist back, energy surronds it, then he punches foward and releases the enrgy, while he says "Spirit Shotgun!" It fires about 20 small blasts that fan out quickly. Each blast does two percent. If you hit with this move point blank, it will do 40% which is really good. However, from far away it can do zero to 2% only. this move works good at edge guarding since the blasts fan out upwards downwards and straight. It can be used in mid-air. Has 1 sec of end lag. Careful with this!

Down B:Spirit Light Bullet/Rei Kō Dan: Works like Lucario`s down B. Its active foor less time then lucario`s down b, so you have to be precise. when activated, Yusuke gets in a fighting pose and energy surronds him. If attackw hile active, Yusuke shouts "Spirit Wave!" and energy surronds him intensly while the opponent is stunned. Yusuke Turns himself into a Reigun Shot by being covered with the energy and blasts through the opponent. Does 2 times the attack that was going to be used on Yusuke.

UP B: Spirit Gun Rapid Fire: Fires 10 spirit gun shots that can be angled diagnollly upwards to the left or right or straight upwards.Can be moved while being used. if used in the air, boosts Yusuke up a bit (like Yoshi`s UpB, which can be enough sometiems to to grab the edge.) But its not really a recovery move.(2% each shot.)

Final Smash: Powers up with the Holy Spirit Wave. He is surronded by a massive amount of Spirit energy that makes him look like a DBZ character sorta. Lasts for 30 secs, damage is doubled in this time and knockback is 1.5 times. Yusuke is also faster and pissed off. He takes damage but doesnt flich. If he is idle while hit, he might laugh it off, even if it was a giant attack.(in the show he could take this form for 5 hours, lol. Be glad he cant in brawl.)

Other stuff

Taunts:

Up Taunt: Yusuke lights a cigerette, smokes for a sec, then throws it on the ground and stomps it out.
Side taunt: He charges som Reigun energy in his fist, while Yusuke says "yahhhhh!!"
Down Taunt: Silly man dance, from the first graphic novel lol.

Win Song: a quick melody from the opening song in the first season.
WIN1: Yusuke laughs and says"Is that all you got? Cmon!"
WIN2: Shoots a Reigun at the camera. Stands there looking cool.
WIN3: while crouching on the ground, he says "You were pretty good...I guess..."
Lose: He looks away to the side, smoking a cigerette

Entrance:Falls from the sky,Lands on the stage and says" Did I keep ya waiting?"

Subspace Role: In the beggining Yusuke picked a fight with Mario and Pit for fun(and lost, 2v 1) Afterwards he decides to help out Pokmon Triner and Lucas and eventually helps defeat Taboo.

Kirby Hat: Gets Yusuke`s slicked back hair.

Costumes
Original: His green school unifrom(green team)
Real Uniform: A blue uniform(Blue team)
Red: A Red jacket and some blue jeans (Red Team)
Day off: His hair isnt slicked back, he wears a black hoodie and some jeans.
Fighter: what he wore to the dark tournament, the black tank top and the blue pants

Sanke Codec:

Snake: Hey Mei-Ling, whos this high school kid running around the battle field?
Mei-Ling: Oh, thats Yusuke Urameshi. Hes a fighter from Japan.
Snake: looks like the kid played too much street fighter...
Mei-Ling: Whatever Snake...be careful. Hes a very tough fighter, and is also a Spirit detective.
Snake: Spirit...detective...?
Mei-Ling: Long story short, he can use spirit enrgy and shoot it at you like a gun or a shotgun. Hes tough Snake. Be careful.
Snake: Im not gonna get beat by some teenage punk....

Stage: Sarayashiki Junior High School

Fight at the front gates. Its basically a flat stage that has walk off edges, kinda like bridge of eldin but smaller. Sometimes cars pass by but they only obstruct the view slightly and its rather quick. Also, kids from behidn the fence that are ditching class may come up to the fence to watch the fight, or may start fighting themselves in the background. Botan can also be seen flying in the sky randomly.

K im done. any comments?

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Esio the Chameleon joins the fray!

|____Up Special Move___|_Tongue Lash__________|
|___Down Special Move__|_Tail Spring___________|
|_____Final Smash______|_Chameleon Cammo____|

STATS (out of 5)
Height- 3 (a little taller than mario)
Weight- 3
Speed- 4
Power- 2.5
Jump- 3

OTHER
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling-Yes
Glide-No
Crawl- No

COLORS
1. Default- Purple skin, Dark purple shoes
2. Red skin, dark red shoes (red team)
3. Green skin, Dark green shoes (green team)
4. Blue skin, Dark blue shoes (blue team)
5. Dark purple skin, black shoes, black horn
6. Blackish grey skin, white shoes, white horn

STANDARD ATTACKS
A- Karate chop horizontally with right hand
AA- Karate chop vertically with left hand
tilt forward A- Karate Kick
tilt up A- uppercut chop
tilt down A- Kick while crouching
Dash A- Swings both arms back. Ninja- style

SMASHES
Forward- Strong vertical Karate Chop
Up- Karate chop upwards. Spins twice
Dpwn- Pushes downward. (As if he were trying to break one of those boards)

AERIALS
N-air- Karate chops to both sides
F-air- Barrel Roll going forward
B-air- Hits enemy with tail
U-air- Goes upsidown vertically and kicks upward. ( then goes back to normal jump position)
D-air- Dives down in the vertical position. When he lands he will push off with his hands and land on his feet.

GRABS
Attack While Grabbed- Karate Chop
Forward throw- Gives them a karate kick sending them forward
Back throw- throws them then does a karate kick with a half-spin, hitting the enemy and sending them flying.
Up Throw- Throws them up and Throws a shurekin at them
Down throw- throws them down. Hand stands on top of them. Flips back to his feet (holding enemy above him) and throws him down again.

B SPECIALS
Neutral- Shuriken Throw- Throws a shuriken straight forward. You can charge, but only for a short period and you can hold it at full charge cant walk around with it (Like links arrows). The longer you hold determines how fast and how far the shuriken will travel. The Shuriken have low to mid damage depending on if they are charged.

Forward- Horn Charge- Espio charges forward with his head forward and his horn out in front. If it connects and hits someone Espio pulls his head up causing the enemy to go flying upwards. This attack has ok damage. This attack can be used for horizontal recovery

Up- Tongue Lash- Espio Shoots his tongue upward. Enemies are hurt if they are hit by it. It has pretty good range because his tongue is so long. It doesnt do a whole lot of damage but you can grab on to the edge with this attack meaning this attack can be used for tether recovery.

Down- Tail Spring- Espio crouches down. Espio spring upwards with his tail. His horn is pointing up and hurts enemy along the way. It doesnt go that high (its like zero suit samus's flip jump) but it can still be used for recovery. During the crouching time when espio is getting ready to spring you can control wat direction he goes in.

FINAL SMASH
Chameleon Cammo- Espio spins rapidly like a tornado. Espio cannot move but if you press either attack button Espio will shoot out shurikens. These shurikens travel much faster and further than regular shurikens. He will also shoot a few by himself. Once the attack is done Espio camoflauges with his surroundings turning almost invisible! It not like cloaking device invisible, there is a slight outline of espio. Espio stays this way unless you use his final smash again in which he would change back to normal coloring.

TAUNTS

1. Crosses his arms and says "Hmm" in a gruntish like-tone how he usually says it
2. Does a backflip
3. Does a handstand

VICTORY POSES

1. Same as first taunt

2. Does a vertical Karate chop. Then does a fighter pose

3. Throws a shuiken up and catches while saying "Is that the best you've got?"

ENTRANCE
Espio has his walkie talkie out and says "Hm! Got it!" then puts his walkie talkie away and gets ready to fight.

KIRBY HAT

Kirby gains the top part of Espio's head (the crown type thing) and Espio's horn.
________________________________________________________________________________
SNAKE CODEC

Snake: What do you got on this guy, Colonel?
Colonel: Well Snake this is Espio, he's a spy from the chaotix detective agency
Snake: a spy you say?
Colonel: Yes he is very stealthy, and on top of that he's is a trained martial artist and He can camoflauge with his suroundings
Snake: How am i ever going to catch him?
Colonel: I don't know snake you'll have to be pretty tricky
Snake: I'll say...

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Okay, here it is, my final entry into this fair contest...

Challenger Approaching!

Fawful!!!

Fawful was the assistant to the evil witch Cackletta in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for the GBA. He’s a devious little fiend with a peculiar grasp of the English language, who uses his low center of gravity, cranium, and peculiar headgear to participate in brawl.

Stats (out of 5)
Size: 2.5 (about a head taller than Kirby)
Power: 2
Speed: 4
Weight: 2
Recovery: 3
Jump: 4
Mid-air: 3
Descent speed: 2
Wall cling: no
Wall kick: no
Crawl: no
Glide: no

Tilts

Neutral A combo:
Three headbutts in quick succession.

Left/right: Fawful throws himself I that direction.

Up: An upward headbutt

Down: Fawful crouches and bites in the direction he faces.

Dash: Fawful does a sort of somersault.
Smash

Left/Right: Fawful rears back and attacks with a massive headbutt. Great damage and knockback.

Up: Fawful spins around using his head to do damage. Comparable to Wario’s. Scores numerous individual hits, but very little knockback.

Down: Fawful spins around scoring more rapid-succession hits.

Aerial

Neutral: Fawful spins around.

Up: Fawful looks up and bites anyone directly above him.

Forward: Fawful lays sideways and headbutts in the way he’s facing.

Back: Fawful lays sideways and does several kicks in the direction he’s not facing.

Down: Fawful does a fierce double kick straight down. Meteor Smash, baby.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: Headgear!
Fawful’s headgear appears, and shoots a fireball. The Fireball can be charged, but after charging it for ten seconds, the headgear will explode and hurt Fawful. An uncharged fireball does 7%. A fully charged (9 second) fireball does 30%.

Up B: Headgear!!!
Fawful charges up his headgear. Like Diddy Kong’s, the longer you charge, the farther up you go, burning anyone near you or closely below you, and hitting anyone you run into on your way up.

Side B: Now Is When I Ram You!
Fawful does a more powerful version of his dash attack, and somersaults towards his foe. Can be charged like Ike’s side B. The longer you charge, the farther Fawful goes.

Down B: Angry Rocky Rock of Indignant Rage!
Fawful drops a large rock in front of him. The rock does 18% to anyone it hits on the way down, and absorbs 40% before being destroyed. Fawful can only have up to 3 rocks on the field at a time. Fawful did this to Mario and Luigi on Hoohoo mountain, but they destroyed with a hammer.

Grabs

Grab attack: Fawful grabs with his mouth, and attacks by chewing.

Up throw: Fawful tosses them way up high.

Forward throw: Fawful spins around several times before tossing them.

Back throw: Fawful does a flip and tosses his enemy backwards.

Down throw: Fawful throws them down, then, while hovering by way of headgear, attacks with a spray of fireballs.

Final Smash: Fawful Dome

Fawful is encapsulated by a large green dome resembling his head.

The dome flies into the background, where Lucario goes. Pressing A causes Fawful to fire energy balls that move slowly but do 30% and have great knockback, and pressing B causes a fast laser blast that does 10% but can be sued much quicker. The Final Smash lasts 20 seconds. When it’s over, Fawful yells: “HOTNESS! It is the overheat!” And returns to battle.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Fawful yells “I have fury!”
Taunt 2: Fawful says “I am standing here, taunting you!”
Taunt 3: Fawful yells “Fink-rat!”

Victory Poses:
1: Fawful hovers with his headgear and says "This is the mustard of your doom!"
2: Fawful stands and says “Have you readiness for THIS?”
3: Fawful stands and says "Your plan that I spit on is but a caricature of a kid who is stupid!" (He talks really fast, I imagine)

Lose pose: Fawful lies on his back crying

Miscellaneous Crap

Dizzy: Fawful’s eyeglasses actually spin as he stumbles in place.

Sleep: Fawful is curled up asleep, and resemble a little red ball with a green head sticking out.

Symbol: A bean.

Kirby hat: Kirby turns lima bean-green, and gets Fawful's glasses.

Alt. Costumes: Courtesy of the ever-awesomelicious Commander Blitzkrieg:

Role is Subspace Emissary: Fawful has no role. But in the Halberd Interior, there’s a door that you can blah blah blah…

Entrance: Fawful flies in on his headgear.

Stage: Koopa Cruiser

It’s a fairly basic stage. You fight on the top of the Cruiser, and occasionally the claw (not pictured) will swoop down and damage someone. Also, Cackletta will sometimes pull up in front of it and toss bob-ombs onto the Cruiser.

Stage music:
Battle theme (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)
Boss Theme (M&L:SS)
Panic Them (M&L:SS)
Chucklehuck Woods
Teehee Valley
Joke’s End
Bowser’s Castle (M&L:SS)
Battle Theme (Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time)

How to Unlock: Complete Event 41 with both Mario and Luigi. One of them has to do it on Hard. Then you have to fight Fawful. Or you can unlock him by getting him in SSE. Or you can play 743 VS matches and the winner of the 743rd (or you if you lose to a CPU) fights Fawful.

Character analysis: Fawful is a fast-and-light fighter, who is very short, allowing some attacks to go right over his head on the right footing. However, few of his attacks do more than 20% max ( his standard B and FS are exceptions). A hit and run style is probably best for Fawful.

Snake Codec:

Snake: Uh, Otacon, what exactly is this thing?!?
Otacon: That’s Fawful, Snake. He’s an evil henchman who works for the witch Cackletta.
S: So he’s just a henchman, eh? Guess I don’t really have to worry about him then.
O: Not true, Snake. Fawful is an evil genius and an unpredictable fighter. His psychosis gives him an inimitable fighting style.
S: Why’s he talking in gibberish? Seriously, I have no clue what he’s saying. He keeps going on about “fink-rats” and “mustard of doom“...
O: That’s the thing about Fawful, Snake. His thought patters resemble Jim Carey if he drank a boatload of coffee and then possessed Yoda’s brain.
S: What?!?
>end transmission<

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Aw, man, would you mind? That would be uber awesomely amazing, man. I'd be, like, forever in your debt.

I'm noticing a whole lot of quality movesets from you guys now that the contest is nearing an end. Guess everyone wanted to go out on a high note!

Sirkibble, I know it was last page, but so far Toon Zelda rocks the house. Great job avoiding cloning.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Smasherk, Esio looks SWEET!
IvoryFlame, Fawful looks cool, I just don't know what universe he's from.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Espio looks great but I would suggest you add a Pros and Cons list, Kirby Hat, Subspace Emissary Role, and damage percentages on his attacks.

Other than that he looks really well balanced (I expected the cammo to be broken).

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! and yea im still gonna add a whole bunch of stuff to my characters i think! O and wat does it mean when u said "i expected the cammo to be broken"?

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap.
I don't like to bug for feedback or recognition but I just made a sweet stage for Sigma...
pg. 70

Along with that, I'm working on stages/assisst trophies/item to go along with ALL my characters, so expect a post for my final work updates.

Haha, I heart this thread.

sethpenguin

Smash Cadet
YOSHIMITSU
From Tekken/Soul Caibur.

A mysterious warrior leader of the Dura Anti Manji Clan whose real identity is a mystery. His attacks are a combination of sword fighting and speed.

ATTACKS
A: Handle Hit- Hits oppenent with the bottom of his katana's handle.
Across Smash: Swing- Swings his katana.
Up Smash: Air Throw- Throws his sword in the air.
Down Smash: Duck Stab-Ducks down and stabs opponent with his katana.
Grab: Grabs oppenent and headbutts them really hard.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
B: Charge- Focus his energy into his katana to inleash a powerful attack.
B Across: Boomerang Blade- Throws his katana like boomerang.
B Up: Helicopter- Spins his katana like a helicopter blade.
B Down: Kick- Kick opponent.
Final Smash: Torando Spin- Begins to spin really fast until it creates a torando.

TAUNTS
Taunt 1: Laugh- Yoshimitsu laughs evily.
Taunt 2: Throw- Throws his sword in the air and catches it.

ENTRANCE
Yoshimitsu is riding on his katana like a surfboard.

SNAKE CODEC
Snake: Octan I need your help.
Octan: What now Snake?
Snake: There's this guy wearing saumri armor and has a head that looks like a skull.
Octan: That's Yoshimitsu.
Snake: Yoshimitsu, I thought that was a dinosaur.
Octan: No that's Yoshi, this is Yoshimitsu, he is a Robin Hood like warrior who uses an ancient and powerful katana.
Snake: Is this guy a zombie!
Octan: That's a mask Snake.
Snake: Right, so how do I beat him.
Octan: Well his combat style is a mix of sword and speed. Figure it out yourself.

HOW TO UNLOCK
Beat adventure mode for the first time with any character.

EDIT:
STATS
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Run Speed: Between Captain Falcon's.
Fall Speed: Heavy
Jump: Very Powerful
Neutral Stance: Does a blade dance.

VICTORY POSES
Win Song: Tekken 6 theme.
Pose 1: Yoshimitsu says "I that all you got?"
Pose 2: Yoshimitsu dances around and throws his sword in the air.
Pose 3: Yoshimitsu laughs evily.
Lose: Yoshimitsu says "I have failed."

COSTUMES
Normal: His normal costume appears the same as his default Tekken 5 costume.
Tekken 2: Yoshimitsu looks like he did in Tekken 2.
Tekken 3/Tag Tornament: Looks just as he did in Tekkin 3 and Tekken Tag Tourament.
Tekken 4: Costume looks the same as his Tekkin 4 costume.
Tekken 5 Alternative: Looks the same as his alternative Tekken 5 costume.

Kirby Hat
Kirby wear a samuri hat.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Last time I checked it was 8. :ohwell:
Ah crud! Looks like I'll have to make some cuts here. Well. *looks* Holy shit, I had 13 entries! Well, looks like I need to scrap 5 of them. Well, I'm going to get rid of:

Pinstripe
Empoleon
Primid
Fred Fredburger
Norm Abram

Which makes my final entry list as follows:

1. Ren and Stimpy
2. Lickilicky
3. Petey Pirhana
4. Mr. Monopoly
5. Ripper Roo
6. Ridley
7. Yoshimitsu
8. Tira

I'll probably do some updates with all of them within the next few days.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
K finished Yusuke`s subspace role and pros cons list

can I have some quick feedback on Yusuke plz? (pg 84)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Ah crud! Looks like I'll have to make some cuts here. Well. *looks* Holy shit, I had 13 entries! Well, looks like I need to scrap 5 of them. Well, I'm going to get rid of:

Pinstripe
Empoleon
Primid
Fred Freburger
Petey Pirhana

1. Ren and Stimpy
2. Lickilicky
3. Norm Abram
4. Mr. Monopoly
5. Ripper Roo
6. Ridley
7. Yoshimitsu
8. Tira

Let GreatClayMonkey confirm the limit before you do anything drastic.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord

Yusuke's impressive! Very nice job!
We need Kuwabara, stat! XD

@Iron Thorn: I've never played the game, but if you could make a moveset, go for it ^^ Although a Jack moveset would be awesome too...one of his taunts would have to have him take out a blue feather XD

half_silver28

Smash Ace

Pinstripe
Empoleon
Primid
Fred Freburger
Petey Pirhana

1. Ren and Stimpy
2. Lickilicky
3. Norm Abram
4. Mr. Monopoly
5. Ripper Roo
6. Ridley
7. Yoshimitsu
8. Tira

:urg: nuuuu don't get rid of primid its the awesomeness lol. & like chris said, don't think u have to cut down until u ask GCM :)

anyway, I may actually finish my Colette moveset today ~ but I'll still have to deal with the multiple assist trophies, alt costumes, SSE role & possible items as well.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Well I used to be a huge fan of that show when I had cable so I'm glad to see someone made a moveset of him but I found the following issues:
1. You forgot the Bair.
2. Tilt A should be renamed F-Tilt.
3. Side B looks a little overpowered at close range (unless it takes as long as a Falcon Pawnch.)
4. You might want to include Items, Trophies, and Assist Trophies.

Other than that it looks good. I really liked the Codec Conversation and the stage. :)

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Well I used to be a huge fan of that show when I had cable so I'm glad to see someone made a moveset of him but I found the following issues:
1. You forgot the Bair.
2. Tilt A should be renamed F-Tilt.
3. Side B looks a little overpowered at close range (unless it takes as long as a Falcon Pawnch.)
4. You might want to include Items, Trophies, and Assist Trophies.

Other than that it looks good. I really liked the Codec Conversation and the stage. :)
Oh, sir? I originally said the quote in your signature. He quoted me without giving credit.

ow to try and salvage Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom