• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Well don't give up MarthTrinity.
I won't, I'll be back on the horse again tonight to revive that moveset XD At least I have my ideas down this time, it's all a matter of putting it into text again that's gonna be a pain.

@Iron Thorn: The Side B, Up B and Final Smash were full of such explosive amounts of win....actually, scratch that, I love the whole moveset XD (Especially the Side B :D)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun making it. It was nice having to narrow down possibilities instead of having trouble coming up with them. Nice way to spend another relaxing afternoon camping out in the den, drinking iced tea whilst switching between Brawl and the computer.
A perfect day.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Updated TOON ZELDA with a stage. It's just on the Toon Zelda post, since I figured I didn't need it in two places.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. :)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Stage sounds fun to play on, but I want to know some more about the aesthetics/appearance.
Hmm... I'll see if I can find a picture of what I'm picturing from Wind Waker...

[EDIT: I changed the name of the stage. As I made it, for the life of me, I couldn't remember the name of the place. Got it now... Might be a better visual for anyone who played WW].

In any case, I just checked your Jack moveset. Incredible job! Very creative with the specials. :)

And MarthTrinity... I had that happen before. At least you still remember all the stuff. It's just a matter of typing it all up again. Regardless, it still sucks.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
~ Colonel.EXE ~

Colonel.EXE, the righteous NetNavi has joined the Brawl!

Back-Story

Colonel.EXE (here on refered to as just Colonel) is a NetNavi opperated by a man named Baryl as well as the leader/namesake of the NetBattling team, Team Colonel. Colonel is a righteous NetNavi who originally appeared as an enemy of MegaMan.EXE, however, when beaten by MegaMan, Colonel admitted that it was only a test to see if MegaMan was worthy of joining Team Colonel. Colonel and MegaMan teamed up along with other Navis such as KnightMan, ShadowMan and TomahawkMan among others in order to stop the Dark Chip Syndicate, Nebula. At a certain point in the game, MegaMan becomes corrupted by Nebula and Colonel is given to Lan Hikari (normally MegaMan's opperator) in order to stop MegaMan need it come to that...

Stats

Size: Large
Weight: Heavy
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: Weak
Speed: Slow/Medium
Strength: High
Glide: No
Fall Speed: High
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Glide: No
Crawl: No
Note: Colonel's right arm has a buster similar to MegaMan's, but it also doubles as a sword.

Pros

-Very powerful/attacks have good knockback
-Hard to knock around
-Spammable projectile
-Powerful aerials/tilts
-Has a Counter-like move
-Very good range

Cons

-Not very fast
-Mediocre recovery
-Some attacks have considerable lag
-Large target

Standard Attacks

A- Colonel punches forcefully forward with his right fist.
(Colonel has no A combo)

Up-tilt- Colonel swipes in an arc above him with his sword.
Side-tilt- Colonel kicks forward towards his foe's midsection.
Down-tilt- Colonel swipes twice quickly along the ground with his sword.

Dash Attack- Colonel swings his sword backwards. Foes hit by this are sent behind Colonel.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash- Colonel raises his left arm to his face and lowers his right arm. He then stabs straight upwards with his sword.
Side Smash- Colonel raises his sword above his head and then brings it forcefully down. Has a good second of so of lag.
Down Smash- Colonel swipes towards the ground in front of him, then swipes behind him without turning around.

Aerials

Nair- Colonel spins around twice, his right arm outstretched.
Uair- Colonel punches upwards with his left arm.
Fair- Colonel raises both arms above his head and brings them down. Spikes on sweetspot (Colonel's forearms.)
Bair- Colonel kicks backwards, spins around and slashes with his sword.
Dair- Colonel kicks forcefully downward. Spikes.

Grabs

Grab- Colonel grabs his foe by their collar with his left hand.
Grab Attack- Colonel jabs his foe in their stomach with his right hand (no sword)
Up Throw- Colonel holds his opponent above his head and then stabs them upwards with his sword.
Forward Throw- Colonel punches his foe with such force that they fly forward.
Back Throw- Colonel spins around and hurls his foe behind him.
Down Throw- Colonel throws his opponent to the ground and then stomps on them.

Ledge Moves

Get Up (Under 100%)- Colonel leaps onto the stage and takes a fighting stance.
Get Up (Over 100%)- Colonel slowly pulls himself up and staggers slightly.

Attack (Under 100%)- Colonel leaps onto the stage and thrusts his sword forward.
Attack (Over 100%)- Colonel punches forward feebly with his left arm.

Rising Attack- Colonel swings once to the front, then once to the back while rising.

Random

Dizzy- Colonel staggers in place, clutching his head.
Sleep- Colonel slumps over, resting on his sword.
Sidestep Dodge- Colonel raise his left arm and dodges back.
Forward Roll- Colonel rolls forward.
Backward Roll- Colonel slides backwards.
Air Dodge- Colonel spreads his arms out and dodges back.

Specials

Neutral B: Colonel Buster- Colonel raises his right arm and fires off a shot of energy. This is similar to Samus' Neutral B but can't be charged, doesn't make them flinch and is much faster, similar in speed to Fox's Neutral B.

Side B: Screen Divide- Colonel swipes his sword forward, sending a green, sharp-tipped shockwave forward. Has good knockback, especially if they're touching the tip of Colonel's blade but has considerable end lag; around a second and a half.

Up B: Cross Divide- Colonel raises his arm diagonally (at around a 45 degree angle) and a faint outline appears. About half a second later, Colonel shoots in that direction. If an opponent gets hit by Colonel at the very tip of the line, they're spiked straight down. This move also causes Colonel to enter a freefall.

Down B: Colonel Counter- A move actually stolen from ProtoMan.EXE, Colonel raises his sword to chest level. If struck in this pose, Colonel teleports behind his foe and strikes swiftly with his blade. Like most counters however, it leaves him vulnerable to being grabbed.

Final Smash

Colonel Cannon- Colonel holds his arm out, his sword/buster have been replaced by a large cannon. Colonel then fires a single shot in the direction he's facing. If the shot hits a foe, it strikes with the knockback of Marth's Final Smash. However...in Battle Network 5 if the shot hits the last row, it causes a massive explosion. This also applies to Brawl; if Colonel's shot hits the edge of the stage (not a wall, but the actual ledge) a massive explosion occurs about the size of the Mario Finale. It then sweeps along the stage doing 50% to anyone hit but no knockback.

Snake Codec Conversation

Snake: Otacon, who is this guy?
Otacon: That's Colonel.EXE Snake, he's a NetNavi.
Snake: NetNavi?
Otacon: Yeah, he's a program designed to interact with people through Personal Terminals, also called PET's.
Snake: So...he's a virtual pet?
Otacon: Wait...what?
Snake: He's one of those things you have to feed and play with, right?
Otacon:...Good luck Snake...
~END TRANSMISSION~

Taunts

Up Taunt- Colonel raises his sword into the air.

Side Taunt- Colonel aims his buster at the camera and nods.

Down Taunt- Colonel pumps the air with his left fist.

Win Poses

Win Pose 1- Colonel swings his sword off to the side and says, "Mission accomplished."

Win Pose 2- Colonel pumps the air and says, "Liberation complete!"

Win Pose 3- Colonel nods and then jacks out in a flash of light.

Lose Pose- Colonel simply claps.

Win Theme- Colonel's win theme is the "Virus Busted" theme from Battle Network 5.

Misc.

Entrance- Colonel jacks in and appears in a flash of light.

Kirby Hat- Kirby gets Colonel's spikey helmet and buster.

Emblem

Wii Remote Sound- Colonel says, "Start liberation!"

SSE Role- Colonel appears in the wastelands when Meta Knight and Marth meet up. He sees the Primids and determines that they are, in actuality, viruses and that Marth and Meta Knight must be evil NetNavis from Nebula. After defeating the Primids, Colonel turns on Meta Knight and Marth, causing them to team up and defeat Colonel. After the misunderstanding is cleared up, the three join forces.

Unlock Method- Colonel is unlocked after unlocking all stickers (Or play 500 matches since getting all stickers sucks..)

Trophies

Colonel.EXE
Colonel Cannon
MegaMan.EXE
ShadowMan.EXE
Mettaur
KnightMan.EXE
Baryl
TomahawkMan.EXE
ShadeMan.EXE
Lan Hikari
Nebula Grey

Stickers

None, you have to get all the stickers to unlock Colonel.EXE! XD

Colors
-Black body, blue cape
-Red body, green cape
-Blue body, black cape
-Green body, yellow cape
-Purple body, purple cape, yellow eyes (Dark Colonel)

Stage

Battle Network

Yep! Colonel's stage is the standard Battle Network battle screen...however...some crazy things can happen here! For example, occassionally, viruses pop up and attack characters! Another key thing to note are the different panels. Sometimes the panels will change drastically; if they become lava/poison panels, it'll hurt you to stand on them, however if they become water or grass panels, it becomes harder to walk on them and you can even drown in the water ones! Sometimes the panels will even crack, causing you to fall through and possibly lose a life.

Music

Battle Network 4 Boss Theme
Navi Battle (BN3)
Gospel
Incident
Battle Theme (BN5)
Nebula Grey
Duo

Assist Trophy

ShadowMan.EXE

ShadowMan.EXE is a powerful NetNavi opperated by a man named Dusk. ShadowMan attacks with a variety of ninja weapons including shurikens and his katana. When summoned from an Assist Trophy, ShadowMan.EXE floats to the center of the stage and hurls several shuriken. If one of these shuriken hits a foe, ShadowMan.EXE teleports behind the opponent and slashes them with his katana, he then proceeds to attack each opponent his struck with a shuriken with one quick sword slash each.

Phew, mostly finished...just need an Assist, a stage and some music : )

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Colonel looks good so far, but I don't see a Codec Conversation in the list of things you are going to add. Don't forget it. And like Big O he could really use some damage percentages.

Keep up the good work.

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
Hitmonchan

Stats

Power: 6/10
Walk: 5/10
Run: 4/10
Weight: 5/10
Attack Speed: 7/10
Recovery: 4/10

Primary Jump: 4/10
Secondary Jump: 4/10
Height: 6/10
Lag: 3/10
Fall Speed: 7/10

Crawl: no
Wall Kick: yes
Glide: no
Wall Grab: no

Basic Attacks

A "Jab" Hitmonchan jabs in front of him 3%

AA "Double Jab" Hitmonchan unleashes a second punch in front of him 4%

AAA... "Comet Punch" Hitmonchan rapidly punches. Each hit deals 1%

Side "Punch Combo" Hitmonchan does a punch each time side A is pressed. (similar to Metaknight or Snake's side A) First Hitmonchan jabs 4%, then he spins and uppercuts with his lefthand 6%, and then hops forward and does a powerful right hook 8%.

Up "Hop Fist" Hitmonchan hops up and uppercuts. 11%

Down "Fist Sweep" Hitmonchan crouches and does a sweeping punch on the ground in front of him. 10%

Dash "Charge" Looks similar to C. Falcon or Samus' dash attack. 12% high lag but good knockback

Special Attacks

Neutral "Elemental Punch" Hitmonchan's version of the hammer of judgement. Elemental punch has only three possible attacks: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch. They're all about equally good. This attack is actually more similar to Peach's side smash than hammer of judgement.

Fire Punch - 16% - Fire Punch causes Hitmonchan to punch forwards with a flaming boxing glove. Each of the three punches specializes in something, and Fire Punche specializes in damage.

Thunder Punch - 12% - Thunder Punch makes Hitmonchan's boxing glove spark with electricity. This punch specializes in knockback, although only slightly more than fire punch.

Ice Punch - 12% - Hitmonchan's fist flies forward with a frosty boxing glove. Ice Punch doesn't specialize in either damage or knockback, but as you guessed, they freeze into an ice cube just like PK freeze causes.

Side "Mach Punch" This attack is sort of like a mixture of Fox and C. Falcon's side B. Hitmonchan darts forward at Fox Illusion speed but only half the distance. If Hitmonchan hits someone, he punches them at high speed pushing them forward. Not much knockback, very little stun, 8%. This move could become very easily spammable, so to prevent that, this move halves damage each time it is used in succession.

Up "Sky Uppercut" Hitmonchan jumps upward uppercutting as he jumps. Similar to Marth's up B except it goes straight upward. 13%

Down "Mega Punch" Hitmonchan swings his arm as he charges up his mega punch just like Donkey Kong. This move is very similar to Donkey Kong's Giant Punch. The difference is that Giant Punch takes less time to charge. It takes only about 6 seconds to fully charge whereas Hitmonchan's Mega Punch takes about 15 seconds to fully charge. Mega Punch does 1% - 35% depending on time charged.

Smash Attacks

Side "Close Combat" Hitmonchan punches forward with his right hand then swings around his left arm around and punches powerfully. Similar to Diddy Kong's side smash in a way. 15% uncharged, 20% fully charged.

Up "Bullet Fist" Hitmonchan's clenches his fists together as they turn to a silvery metallic color, then he does a powerful metal uppercut. Very strong but long startup lag. 19% uncharged, 24% fully charged.

Down "Fist Swing" Hitmonchan crouches and spins, with his fists swinging outwards. similar to Sheik's down smash except you attack with fists instead of feet. 17% uncharged, 22% fully charged.

Aerial Attacks

Neutral "Cannonball" Hitmonchan curls into a ball, spinning rapidly. Similar to Wolf's Nair except he isn't moving around. 8%

Forward "Duel Kick" Hitmonchan kicks forward twice. The second kick has knockback. 6% then 7%

Up "Corkscrew Punch" Hitmonchan raises his fist and spins as he is propelled upward. 11%

Backward "Sidekick" Hitmonchan turns around to kick, then returns forward. 10%

Down "Fist Pound" Hitmonchan clenches his fists together as pounds downward between his legs. Similar to Donkey Kong's Fair except he pounds beneath him. 11%

Grab and Throws

Grab Nothing special, Hitmonchan leans forward to grab a foe. When grabbed, Hitmonchan pins the enemy on the ground, with his knees on their arms.

Grab Attack Hitmonchan punches them in the face. 2%

Forward Hitmonchan picks up the victim by the neck and punches them, sending them flying forward. 10%

Up Hitmonchan picks the victim up by the neck and uppercuts them, sending them flying upward. 11%

Backward Hitmonchan picks the victim up by the neck, then turns around and chucks them. 8%

Down Hitmonchan jumps up into the air and falls down and ghetto stomps the victim. Similar to Ganondorf's Dair. 11%

Other Attacks

Final Smash "Agillity" After Hitmonchan breaks the smashball, there is a cutscene which looks something like this:

Hitmonchan jumps into the air with blurs of color all around him. After three seconds the cutscene is over and the game resumes. Hitmonchan is now very, very fast. Every attack takes half the time to do, and your movement speed is doubled. After 15 seconds, the agillity wares off.

Get-up Attack Hitmonchan pounces up and punches in both directions.

Ledge Attack Hitmonchan jumps into the air and kicks forward with both feet before landing.

Miscellaneous

Up Taunt Hitmonchan raises his fist into the air and it flames, freezes, then sparks. (like his three elemental punches)

Side Taunt Hitmonchan takes off one of his boxing gloves and shakes his bare hand.

Down Taunt Hitmonchan does a backflip and lands crouching.

Victory Taunt 1 Hitmonchan dives through the air then lands, like in his agillity cutscene.

Victory Taunt 2 Hitmonchan rapidly punches the Sandbag for a moment, then launches it away with a Mega Punch.

Victory Taunt 3 Hitmonchan does a fire punch, thunder punch, then an ice punch, and then finishes with a back flip.

Entrance Hitmonchan pops out of a poke'ball.

Stage

"Dojo"

This is the best picture of the dojo that I could find. This would be Hitmonchan's homestage.

BLUE = Solid floor

YELLOW = Jump-through platform

The blue line would be the floor of the stage. The yellow lines would be platforms. This stage would have walk-off edges.

Dangers: Occasionally, pokeballs would be thrown into the Dojo and fighting type pokemon would come out. Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Mankey, Primeape, etc. They would wander around the stage for a short while. They're generally only minor obsticles and can be knocked off very easily.

o-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------o
I can't think of a Snake Codec. Let me know if you have a suggestion
o-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------o

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Well I used to be a huge fan of that show when I had cable so I'm glad to see someone made a moveset of him but I found the following issues:
1. You forgot the Bair.
2. Tilt A should be renamed F-Tilt.
3. Side B looks a little overpowered at close range (unless it takes as long as a Falcon Pawnch.)
4. You might want to include Items, Trophies, and Assist Trophies.

Other than that it looks good. I really liked the Codec Conversation and the stage. :)

1.) Whoops!
2.) Ah, All are named Tilt-A when I say them, just a preference, but I suppose F-tilt is the way its supposed to be.
3.)Yeah it takes about the same amount of time as "Falcon Punch", a little longer.
4.) Err..I suppose I should.

Thanks!

Ah, I already did a Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee moveset, sorry ginobeeto

smashbot226

Smash Master
AHEM!

Entering the fray is a lone swordmaster from Fire Emblem.

He's a lean, mean, green hair machine.

Oh you know him ladies and gentlemen as:

We'll be using his look from Path of Radiance.

Stefan is a moderate balance between Marth and Ike, without too little power or speed, but not much of both either.

As such, he's an average rated swordsman, without the sweet spot unfortunately.

So, Marth has the sweet spot, Ike has pure power- what does Stefan have?

Simple- he's the only character in the game that PARRIES.

For those that don't know what the word parries means:

1. to ward off (a thrust, stroke, weapon, etc.), as in fencing; avert.

2. to turn aside; evade or dodge: to parry an embarrassing question.

So, in short, before he attacks, he'll do a parrying motion. If the foe attacks him during this little animation, then they are parried and instead of dealing damage, Stefan does MUCH more damage, around 7-11%. Sometimes, even a different animation occurs. Of course, grabs will go through parries, making Stefan suspect to a good grab game.

STATS:

Speed: 4- Stefan is half man, half beast, so naturally he may have the swiftness of the beast...

Strength: 3(5)- Stefan, without the parries, is about as strong as Mario. WITH the parries, however, he's as strong as Lucas or Falcon.

Jump: 4 & 3- Stephan's first jump is droll, but his second one is shorter. A bit of a bird in him as well...

Weight: 2- Despite wielding a sword and being of human height, Stefan is a light-mediumweight, and gets knocked around as easily as the Ice Climbers.

Size: 4- Human sized, like the Falcon. Kind of intervenes with his weight, as the poor combination makes him somewhat easy to K.O. IF you can hit him...

ATTACKS:

A: Stefan makes a simple diagonal left to right upwards slash, without a parry. Definitely Stef's weakest move.

A, A: Stefan quickly pulls up his sword in a guard stance for exactly half a second. If he isn't hit during this stance, he stabs forward with his blade dealing small damage, 4%. If he manages to get a foe to attack his guard, then he goes through the same motion, but deals 5% more damage.

A>: Stefan brings his sword back as he puts his hand forward for half a second, then sends his blade horizontally flying. If parried, deals twice as much damage (14).

A^: Stefan brings his sword over his head while holding it with both hands, then slices it in front. Parries only high and aerial attacks. Think of this as a quicker version of Ike's Fsmash...

AV: Stefan points his sword to the ground and then spins it for three hits adding up to 9 or 12 % damage.

Fsmash: Stefan, with his sword in his hilt, prepares to draw his sword, but as he does, he lifts his sheath up for half a second, then swipes downward with his sword while spinning. Powerful move if parried (20%).

Usmash: Stefan's only smash where he does NOT parry. Stefan swipes his sword upwards, and then downwards. If anyone is caught in this low hitting move (12%), they are sent upwards, then dragged back down.

Dsmash: Stefan gets into his ready position with his sword sheathed, then swipes his sword from left to right (Or right to left, depending on which way he is facing.) ,while leaving his sheath as a shield on his opposite side for the duration of the attack animations. If an enemy attacks the sheath, Stefan turns around and slices through the opponent, causing great damage (23%.) However, this will only parry medium attacks, like Fsmashes.

Dash: Interesting move. Stefan stops in his tracks, sticks his foot out to trip the foe, then steps back quickly. Little damage (2!) but automatically trips under 50%.

(Most of his air moves do not parry)

Nair: Stefan spins around vertically with his sheath outstretched. If anyone is dumb enough to attack him, then he pulls out his blade in the same exact motion, doing 13% damage and spiking. However, if no one hits, it does only (% damage without the spike.

Fair: A quick horizontal slice. Nothing too special about this move, it just has quite a bit of range (That of one and a half character length.).

Bair: Stefan quickly puts his blade behind him, and whether or not it is parried, his blade his drawn and Stefan slices upwards from behind himself, sending foes upward. Narrow range and low non-parry damage (7%), but if parried, does CONSIDERABLY more damage. (16%). However, this parry lasts for a quarter of a second and even then, the actual move's ending lag is bad.

Uair: Stefan flip kicks upwards. Short range, but a devious hitbox, as it continues downwards until Stefan goes back into his falling stance.Similar to Fox's FORMER Uair...

Dair: Stefan faces downwards as he slashes with his sword wildly four times. Each hit does four percent damage, and the knockback is troubling for the foe.

Grab: Stefan holds his foe's throat with his free hand while his sword is dangling lazily in his other.

GrabA: Stefan tightens his hold on the foe's throat.

Fthrow: Stefan slams the foe's face in forward as the poor fellow goes flying. Same mechanics as Marth's Fthrow.

Bthrow: Stefan takes his sheath and sticks it into the foe's stomach, as he lifts him/her up, turns around behind him, then flicks them off.

Uthrow: Stefan quickly slices at the foe's knees, causing them to kneel, as Stefan crouches down and sends a huge air slash upwards, sending the foe sky high.

Dthrow: Stefan does a painful sweep kick, causing the foe to trip and fall on their heads, as Stefan laughs at them.

B: Swordmaster Windmill- Stefan spins his blade in front of him, as a shield. If anyone hits it, he stops its spinning, spins behind the foe, and elbows them on the head. IF it blocks a projectile, Stefan scoffs and comments, "Coward!" The elbow itself does 17% damage and the spinning blade causes 12.

B^: Sky Pierce- Stefan dives upwards, blade first, then slices through the air and flips back down to Earth.

BV: Ready Stance- Stefan gets into his ready stance, one similar to that of what a samurai would do. He isn't able to move or jump at all.

In this stance he has four choices.

>- A quick blade dash forward and a flashy all style sheathing of his blade, assuming you've hit the target. Foe takes 24% damage and tremendous knockback. This move will probably kill at 60%. However, he leans backwards for a quarter of a second, and the dash itself isn't all that fast or long.

<- He cancels out of his stance, taking very little time to do so.

V- Stefan performs three low slashes and goes back into his ready stance. Each slash does small damage (3%) but it trips them on the last slash if the foe is caught in the whole combo.

^- Stefan short hops into the air as he slashes the foe's head. Slow to come out and weak to start (7%.) Only good to avoid low attacks and to counter them in literally no time at all.

B>: Crescent Blade- Stefan steps forward with his sheath outstretched, and then swipes downwards with his blade. However, if the foe attacks his sheath, then Stefan pushes the foe back and dashes through the foe with a Quick Draw.

Final Smash: Astra- Stefan tosses his sword into the air, then dashes forward. The dash is slightly faster than Marth's, although it doesn't go across the stage. If he manages to hit anyone, then the action comes to a standstill as everything except Stefan and his victim goes black. Stefan steps away from his foe and comments, "I wonder if you can handle this?" Stefan's blade then bounces on the foe's head as Stefan catches its rebound and continuously slashes at the foe, then goes into dashing in and out of him, then he stops, does a flashy maneuver with his sword, and as soon as he sheathes it, the foe goes flying into the boundaries as everything comes back and Stefan mutters, "Guess not..."

Entrance: A small sandstorm appears, and when it subsides, Stefan appears from behind it.

Taunt 1: Stefan picks his ear and flicks out the results.

Taunt 2: Stefan does complicated motions with his blade as he says, "My my, what a disappointment."

Taunt 3: Stefan slices at two sides, then sheathes his sword. Very similar to Marth's said taunt.

Victory 1: Stefan sticks his sword into the ground as a sandstorm appears and the next moment, he's gone.

Victory 2: Stefan looks back at his former foes and mutters, "Certainly not dragons..."

Victory 3: Looks at his sword, Vague Katti, and sheathes it before walking away.

Losing: Stefan claps his hands as his sword is stuck into the ground.

Idle Stance: Stefan sniffs the air, then sniffs his armpit, then winces.

Snake Codec-

Otacon- Hey! That guy looks like Stefan from Fire Emblem!

Snake- Who else but Otacon... Okay, brief me.

Otacon- Stefan's a master swordsman, a bit of a hermit too. However, his mastery of the blade is legendary and his own blade, Vague Katti, has slain thousands of brave warriors! He even taught Ike Greil a thing or two!

Snake- He sounds like a real deal.

Otacon- Not just that, Snake. He's also a master of countering attacks you throw at him, dealing as much damage as you intend to do on him.

Snake- So how can I get around him?

Otacon: I dunno, I'm not battle certified!

Snake: Oh right, I forgot. Shadow Moses Island "incident", right Otacon?

Otacon: SNAKE!!!

Unlock: Beat a Brawl Match with Ike while having Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance save data in your Wii. (Only way to get him.)

SSE Role: Non-existent. The only way to get him is the way mentioned above.

---------

COMPLETED. PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

I'm thinking of doing one more, either:

WTF Man

Mr. God Tier
or

Meme Man.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Updates made to Toon Zelda, specifically the stage. I got a little more descriptive and added some music selections. Wind Waker's got some freakin' good music, but a lot of it's soft and not real fitting for a battle. Lol.

(Page 83)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I really like the idea of parries.... but it seems more than a little broken. Its probably going to activate a lot and with that kind of effect... Stefan's defense IS his offense. Of course my assumption depends on when the parry frames occur and the speed of his attacks.

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
First I do Kat and Ana, and they've already been done, then I do Hitmonchan, and he's already done! I was thinking of making a moveset for Leon from Resident Evil. Does anyone know if he's already been done?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
First I do Kat and Ana, and they've already been done, then I do Hitmonchan, and he's already done! I was thinking of making a moveset for Leon from Resident Evil. Does anyone know if he's already been done?
Leon has not been done, unless it was in the last few pages, and I don't think he was there, so go ahead.

For future reference, there's a list on page 38 of all the entries so far, and HeoandReo keeps it pretty up-to-date.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
hmm i was thinking of doing someone from the game chrono cross. Probly serge. is it a popular enough game so that people will no who he is?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I say go for it. I never played it, but I'm aware of Chrono Cross (although I do know Chrono Trigger was pretty much the greatest game EVER). But really, I'd just do the moveset if I were you, if you want to. I've done a character or two I don't think very many people know, but it's fun anyway.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Well, boys and girls, mantlecore is retiring from this good ol' thread. Sorry to say. :ohwell:

But I will list off all entries I have made...

CHARACTERS
1.) Dixie Kong : pg. 69 (Universe: Donkey Kong)
2.) Sigma : pg. 70 (Universe: "Megaman")
3.) Birdo : pg. 72 (Universe: Yoshi)
4.) Zant : pg. 73 (Universe: Legend of Zelda)
5.) Chuck Norris : pg. 73 (Universe: Norris)
6.) Mallow : pg. 74 (Universe: Mushroom Kingdom)
7.) Dr. Wily : pg. 78 (Universe: "Megaman"

STAGES
1.) Bramble Scramble : pg. 69, under Dixie Kong
2.) Sigma's Fortress : pg. 70, under Sigma
3.) Twilight Battlefield : pg. 73, under Zant

Thanks for all the feedback and such. Don't think I'm leavin', I'll still critique entries and such.

Check out my new smashboards activity: Creative Minds forums, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184829
It's an original story by me, but I'm not gonna give it away here, go ahead and read it if you've got nothin' better to do.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
this is very cool....
but not as cool as the character I made!
pic by :BO X7
meet smashbro not only is he smashing he plays smashbros and smashes thing for a vast majority of his attacks. all of his attacks are gaming devices because that's all he uses his money on.

Stats
Hight: a bit shorter than Link
Weight:3 (despite all his equipment he's learning hammer space(pulling stuff out of nowhere) but hasn't quite got it yet)
Running speed:2.9
Attack speed:2.5
Air speed-2.0 not a fast faller
Jump:2.7
wall cling:no
wall jump:yes
crawl:yes
glide:no

SSE role-He was forced by tabuu to take the halberd while MK and DDD were fighting he later escapes and alerts Sonic of whats going on and to hit tabuu in the wings he shows up a second after Sonic wags his finger and joins the fight as selectable.

Taunts
UP-holds up his Wii "I got a Wii!"
Side-holds his GCN and asks "just why does this have a handle?"
Down-Faces you or the back (depending on where he's facing) waves and says "when you come back tell me what's back there!"

Victory poses:
Waves to losers "good game"
runs in and says "funny to think you even thought you had a chance"
looks puzzled "this was a challenge how?"

Losing Animation-claps because he of all people knows it's all in good fun

ENTRANCE-rides his bike in jumps off as it continues going

alternate colors:

(his pants don't change because they're jeans)(when asked why he only has 3 outfits he says "well that's all you need in smash")

A-Attacks
A-NES controller jab forward/3%
AA-Nes,Snes jab up/5%
AAA-Power Glove punch down (can spike if done at the edge)/7%
F-tilt-Gray N64 controller/12%
U-tilt-Wii-mote Nunchuck if you get hit by the wire in between you ricochet up a bit/wiimote-9% nunchuck-7%
D-tilt-Headset Head butt (head butts using his Headset)15%
Dash-hops on one knee for a second and knees with the other (fast powerful horrible range)/19%

SMASH ATTACKS!
F-Smash-GCN smash! swings a GCN in front of him/29%
D-Smash-Classic Cords hits with the cords of 2 classic controllers.it's a two hit once going out and another coming in/going-16% coming-10%
U-Smash-brings out a black N64 controller points sticking out (smash 64 is inserted)/N64-26% Smash64-36%

AERIALS
up-spreads his arms out and claps above his head/spread-5% clap-16%
down-closes his legs hard and fast/middle-12% antwhere else-4%
forward-holds both sides of a GCN power cord and slams with the power brick (spike)/17%
back-GBA link cable hits with multiple colored GBA link cables/4% per a cable (there are 5)
neutral-cable twirl he twirls cables so they surround him for as long as you tap a/3% a twirl

GRABS
he will garb them by the shirt one handed
Grab attack-smack with the other hand a regular and a double tap will be a front hand then backhand/smack1-3% smack2-2%
Up-uppercut up a super scope (it's a real one not a smashbros one so it has no ammo)/11%
Down-throws him steps on him and rubs his foot in/12%
Forward-jabs his indigo GBA into you WITH GUSTO!/9%
Backwards-holds him to the other side and kicks him leg straight out/11%

B-MOVES
Neutral-ds lite shock shines his ds lite at you at the highest bright setting temporarily stunning the opponent/no damage just a stun (kinda like zss)
Side-Disk Toss-throws disks straight like Frisbees and they keep going infinitely unless they hit someone then they become throwing items it has a 19%chance of being a N64 cartridge in which it will be more powerful with less range and go down with an arc/GCN disc-5% wii disc-8% N64 cart-12% snes cart-14 NES cart-18%
Down-gets on his Wii balance board and you can control him pressing a will have him head butt and he can be controlled to turn around pressing the a button will get him off and the board will vanish from view (hammerspace)/6% per hit
UP-imagination he imagines he's flying for about 3-4 seconds of controlled flying(though it looks like he's walking on air) it's about as fast as Mario running/start up-9% running-5%

FINAL SMASH-super ultra mega awesome hyper GCN SMASH!
he gets the smashball "GOTTA SMASH!" he jumps off screen you hear some tinkering "AH HA FOUND IT"comes down with a GCN the size of battlefields main platform (not exactly but just about) it will go through all platforms until it reaches the lowest one it will go down vertically with him holding on the handle here's where it gets interesting you control the speed and movement the faster you go the looser you go left and right (you can SD) but you get more power not to mention a themed skin (depending on the level) will fall down if you go fast it will fall and make a sticky trap if it hits you get better control but wait the controller ports in the front can be used as caves to make him miss but he's filled in 3 and it's random each time after the crash the gcn wll explode and if you don't get smashbro out of the way it will hit him pieces will be left behind the handle melee the power button and the circle that says gamecube and they are thowable but very heavy. impact-70%,getting hit while coming down-29%
parts-can range from 20%to40%

snake codec
snake:who does this kid think he is?
colenol: he's smashbro snake he's such a big fan of this game that's his game name
snake:so he has some kind of obbsession?
colenol:not anymore than you with screaming in succession
snake:what's that suppossed to mean
colenol:oh please every time you die you make us do the snake snake snake bit
snake:well i died it's dramatic
colenol:dramatic? you come back in like 5 seconds
snake:forget it
END

Kirby Hat
he gets the hair sideburns and shades as well as his DS lite attack

STAGE
n64 FD he played classic so many times he pretty much owns the place
Music
FD N64
battlefield n64
metal mario n64
credits n64
character select n64

symbol
Smashball (smashbro smashball kinda obvious if you ask me)

Item-Fake Smashball break it open and you will beg to be hit because if the power of that doesn't get hit out of you you take half of your current damage and pressing b will give you an automatic 80% with no knockback (you can tell it's fake if it's not changing colors)(can show up the same time as a real one)

Victory theme
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0KisuX3u0I&feature=related first 5 seconds of this

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Serge from Chrono Cross joins the fray. Im having him only use whit-based elements cuz he is white "innate" or whatever

|____Up Special Move___|_FlyingArrow__________|
|___Down Special Move__|_Trap and Summon_____|
|_____Final Smash______|_Chrono Cross_________|

STATS out of 5

Height: 3.5 (pretty average height)
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 3
Weight: 3
Jump: 3

(Basically an all-around character)

OTHER
Wall Jump: no
Wall Cling: no
Crawl: no
Glide: no

COLORS
1. Default (red bandana and socks) (red team)
2. Blue bandana and socks (blue team)
3. Green bandana and socks (green team)
4. Black bandana and socks, blonde hair
5. White bandana and socks, white tunic vest thing.
6. Dark Serge (Black Cloak thing and black cape)

BASIC ATTACKS

A: Slashes his weapon (its called "swallow" its basically a long stick with blades at both ends)
AA: Slashes with the other side
U-tilt: Does an uppercut with swallow
D-tilt: Slashes while crouching
F-tilt: Stabs swallow vertically
Dash A: Takes swallow with one hand and slashes giving this attack a large radius

SMASHES (Note when Serge uses his smashes they glow with white energy "HolyLight")
F-Smash: Stabs forward
D-Smash: Stabs swallow down slightly in front of him
U-Smash: Holds swallow up and spins it

AERIAL
N-air: Slashes swallow horizontally
F-air: Slashes vertically
U-air: Slashes upwards over his head
D-air: Slashes downward going left then right
B-air: Does a half-spin and slashes behind him

GRABS
Attack while grabbing: PhotonRay: Shoots a small beam of light at opponent
Forward Throw: PhotonBeam: Throws orward and shoots a bigger,longer beam at enemy
Back Throw: Meteoriite: Throws behind him a shoots a single meteor at enemy
Up Throw: UltraNova: Throws enemy up and Serge glows with white energy hurting the enemy.
Down Throw: MeteorShower: Throws down and shoots a mess of meteors at the enemy

B SPECIALS
Neutral: Luminaire: Cargeable. You can keep the charge. Serge glows white when fully charged. Serge Shoots a ball of white energy above him. The ball explodes with a white explosion. Has pretty good damage when fully charged.

Forward: Dash&Slash: Serge Dashes forward and slashes the enemy. Serge stabs right through the enmy and appears on the other side of them. Serge travels very fast during this attack you can barely see him. Does ok damage but has almost no knockback.

Up: FlyingArrow: Focuses energy on Swallow. He glows white with energy. Serge shots upward in a spiral of white energy. Has good damage. But it takes a little time. The glowing at the beginning takes long.

Down: Trap and Summon: Wherever Serge is standing, it glows white there. It stays like that throuout the battle but serge can move around once the trap is set. If any enemy does an attack while standing on the glowing area Serge summons Unicorn. The Unicorn causes serge to glow white and makes his attack slightly stronger and his shield last slightly longer. The unicorn disappears. The powerup lasts about 10 seconds.

FINAL SMASH

Chrono Cross: Serge Charges with Rainbow like energy. The screen goes all black except for surge and the closest enemy. Its a cut-scene so no one else can move during this time. Th enemy basically just explodes with yes you guessed it white energy. Which causes insane amounts of damage. This attack has like no knockback. So the enemy takes damage but doesnt die. After the attack the enemy stays frozen for like a second. if you attack quick enough you can K.O. them.

TAUNTS
1. White energy surrounds serge
2. Sticks his swallow in the ground and crosses his arms
3. Spins his swallow

VICTORY POSES

1. Same as first taunt
2. Jumps and slams swallow down, slashing it vertically
3. Stabs his swallow toward the camera

ENTRANCE
There is a bright white light. It fades to reveal Serge!

KIRBY HAT

Kirby gains Serge's hair and Bandana. (default dark blue hair with red bandana)

__________________________________________________________________________________
SNAKE CODEC
Snake: Otacon, who do we have here?

Otacon: This is Serge. He uses a mix of physical attacks and elemental techniques.

Snake: What is that weapon he's holding?

Otacon: He calls it "swallow" its basically a long stick with blades at both ends.

Snake: So what kind of moves can he do with it?

Otacon: Well for one of his techniques he takes "swallow" and slashes right through you!

Snake: Ouch...

__________________________________________________________________________________
ASSIST TROPHY Kid!

Kid appears and uses pilfer. She runs to any enemy with an item then she runs toward you and gives you the item. If you are holding an item you automatically drop that item and get the new one. Then Kid uses RedPin. she throws a whole bunch of daggers then disappears.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Went back and edited ADELEINE with stage music!!

As always, feedback (whether on the latest addition or just on the moveset itself) is appreciated! :)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
SirKibble, Adeleine is AMAZING!
Great movesets, good detail on the special moves.

I actually remember using her too, back in the 64 days.
Refresh my memory: it was Kirby, Adeleine, and King Dedede and someone else..? Who was also part of the party?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Smasherk808 said:
I like the moveset!!!
Thank you.

Chris Lionheart said:
Adeline is great. I like what you did with her specials.
Thanks. She was a fun character to make, too, especially on the specials. I got to be original a lot. :)

mantlecore77 said:
SirKibble, Adeleine is AMAZING!
Great movesets, good detail on the special moves.

I actually remember using her too, back in the 64 days.
Refresh my memory: it was Kirby, Adeleine, and King Dedede and someone else..? Who was also part of the party?
Thanks. I appreciate it.

The party was Kirby, Adeleine, King Dedede, and Waddle Dee. Funny enough, he was the only Waddle Dee in the game (since the ultra-basic enemy slot was taken by N-Z), and was actually an ally!

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
smashbot: (if you're reading this)

Stefan looks sweet! If my annoying classmate wasn't named Stefan, I'd probably love him more.
But yeah special kudos from me to anyone that made more Fire Emblem characters. I would've done Ashnard, but I don't even know how he fights so it'd be a pretty bad moveset, haha.

Serge is gold, by the way.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
(*apologies if these characters were already made. I checked the OP, and I guess I'm clear. :p*)

A new challenger is approaching-

Masked Link!

3 interchangeable forms of Link, much like the Pokemon Trainer.
Each character is selectable from the Character Select, but goes in order of Deku, Goron, Zora.

Deku Link
Deku Link is the lightest of the 3, the quickest, and the weakest, although his attack speed allows for multiple combos.

Size: 2/5
Weight: 2/5
Jump: 3/5
Speed: 3.5/5
Strength: 2.5/5
Swim Distance: 0.5/5

Alt. Colors- Red hood and tunic, orange gloves; Blue hood and tunic, purple gloves; Black hood and tunic, gray gloves.
Abilities: Crawling
Idle Pose: DLink twirls around.

Moveset:
A- Jab
AA- Jab, Jab
AAA- Jab, Jab, Kick
FTilt- 360 Kick, moderate knockback.
DTilt- Slides along the ground (similar to Olimar's DT)
UTilt- DLink punches upward, with a shock effect if sweetspotted
Dash attack- 360 spin-slashing attack. multiple hits
FSmash- Headbutting lunge
DSmash- Circular ground spin. multiple hits
USmash- Upward headbutt
B- Bubble shot. DLink can charge it to be a large bubble which stuns slightly on impact, or shoot small, rapid bubbles. If DLink charges it too long, it will pop.
Side B- DLink throws a non-stunning Deku Nut
Up B- DLink rises into the air with two flowercopters.
Down B- DLink equips the Goron mask, and turns into Goron Link. It works like the Pokemon Switch move on P.T., Deku(along with the other two Link forms) will put the Goron mask on, will be surrounded by light, and transform. It occurs in the same amount of time as Pokemon Switch.
Nair- Standing spin
Fair- Frontal "Barrel roll" spin
Dair- Downward fist punch, with spike effect
Uair- 360 frontal flip
Bair- Backward kick

Grabs:
Grab-Jab- Headbutt
Forward Throw- DLink spits a Deku Nut which sends enemies flying slightly diagonal-upward.
Down Throw- DLink bounces on the enemy, sending them randomly left or right.
Up Throw- DLink does a blackflip-kick, sending the enemy straight up.
Back Throw- DLink does a 360 spin, releasing the enemy backwards.

Taunts:
^ : DLink hops up three times.
< > : DLink pulls out a flower and examines it.
v : DLink breakdances with on his head.

Victory Poses:
DLink burrows underground, and launches out.
DLink does a 360 spin, and falls down afterward.
DLink performs multiple jabs, and a kick.

Goron Link
Goron Link is very heavy, and hard to manuever, but very powerful. He is much like a large Sonic clone.

Size: 4.5/5
Weight: 5/5
Jump: 2/5
Speed: 1.5/5
Strength: 4.5/5
Swim Distance: 0.1/5

Alt. colors: Red necklace, Hood and tunic; Blue necklace, hood and tunic; black necklace, hood and tunic
Abilities: None

Moveset:
A: Outward Palm jab, with moderate knockback.
FTilt- GLink lunges forward with his large belly, with good knockback, but little damage.
Dtilt- GLink stomps outward.
Utilt- GLink pushes his rocky back upward(similar to Bowser's USmash)
Dash- GLink falls and rolls forward
FSmash- GLink does an arm-thrust outward (similar to Donkey Kong's Ftilt)
DSmash- GLink jumps slightly, curls up and slams down. Has laggy cooldown.
USmash- GLink punches upward.
B- GLink punches outward with a fiery fist. It has start-up lag, but is powerful.
Side B- GLink curls up and rolls around (similar to Yoshi and Sonic)
Down B- GLink equips the Zora mask, and turns in to Zora Link.
Nair- GLink holds his arms outward and spins.
Fair- Outward kick.
Dair- A 2-foot stomping attack, with a spike effect.
Uair- GLink claps upward.
Bair- GLink pushes his back outward.

Grabs:
Grab-jab- Punches.
Forward throw- GLink smacks the opponent outward, and slightly downward.
Down throw- GLink lands on the opponent with his back, sending them slightly upward.
Up Throw- GLink holds the opponent over his head and launches them upward.
Back throw- GLink launches the enemy with his back.

Taunts:
^ : GLink looks around him, scratching his head.
< > : GLink does a one-two jab in a competitive gesture.
v : GLink laughs and smacks his stomach

Victory Poses:
GLink balances on a Powder Keg.
GLink stomps multiple times with both feet.
Glink rolls around, un-curls, and sits Indian style.

Zora Link
Zora Link is ninja-esque, much like Zamus, Shiek, and somewhat like Falco.

Size: 3.5/5
Weight: 3/5
Jump: 3.5/5
Speed: 3/5
Strength: 3.5/5
Swim Distance: 5/5

Alt. Colors: Red hood, tunic, and fins; Blue hood, tunic, and fins; Black hood, tunic, and gray fins.
Abilities: Wall Cling

Moveset:
A- Slice
AA- Slice, Slice
AAA- Slice, Slice, Scissor cut
FTilt- Blunt, outward kick (similar to Ganon's Ftilt)
DTilt- Downward stab with fin.
UTilt- Handstand scissor-kick (similar to Zamus's Utilt)
Dash- ZLink swipes outward with his fin/arm.
FSmash- Frontal scissor swipe. Two hits.
DSmash- Split kick (similar to Falco)
USmash- Upward fin swipe. Two hits.
B- ZLink launches his fins as boomerangs. One fin is groundbound, while the other fin travels in the air. If used in the air, the ground-bound fin will instead travel diagonally toward the ground.
Side B- ZLink will jump up in the air, performing a 360 flip, and comes back down, slicing the opponent with both feet. (refers to Zora Link's jumping slice attack he does after launching his fin boomerangs in Majora's Mask.)
Up B- ZLink will fly upward shrouded in an electric tornado-like cloak(similar to Charizard. Electric cloak refers to the shielded attack underwater). multiple hits.
Down B- ZLink equips the Deku mask, and turns into Deku Link.
Nair- Outward kicks (similar to Snake and Ganon)
Fair- Swipes outward (similar to Shiek)
Dair- ZLink swipes his fins downward.
Uair- ZLink slings his foot around in a 360 motion (similar to Lucas's Bair)
Bair- Two backward kicks.

Grabs:
Grab-jab- Fin slices
Forward throw- ZLink pushes the opponent outward.
Down throw- ZLink spike-slams the opponent into the ground, sending them upward.
Up throw- ZLink tosses the opponent upward, and stabs them with his fin.
Back throw- ZLink jumps on the opponent's head, and kicks them backwards. Kills at moderate percentage.

Taunts:
^ : ZLink rubs his fishtail-like head.
< > : ZLink holds one arm out, with the fin protruding out, and makes a garbled "Hyah" grunt.
v : ZLink kicks the ground with the tip of his boots (refers to Link's idle pose in Ocarina of Time)

Victory Poses:
ZLink clashes his two fins, making a *schwing* sound.
ZLink performs the "Hut" taunt, similar to Link's taunt in Brawl.
Zlink drinks a Bottle of water.

Collective:
Symbol: Triforce
Final Smash: The moon slowly falls, crushing everyone in a moderately large radius, with a fire effect, and explodes.

Feedback is appriciated.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom