• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
After two disqualified movesets, this will hopefully be the first one to actually count!

Leon Kennedy
from Resident Evil 4

Stats

Power: 6/10
Walk: 3/10
Run: 5/10
Weight: 6/10
Attack Speed: 4/10
Recovery: 9/10

Primary Jump: 5/10
Secondary Jump: 6/10
Height: 8/10
Lag: 5/10
Fall Speed: 8/10

Crawl: yes
Wall Kick: no
Glide: no
Wall Grab: no

Basic Attacks

A "Knife" Leon unsheaths his knife and slashes horizontally 6%

AA "Double Slash" Leon turns around and slashes a second time 6%

Side "Vertical Cut" Leon unsheaths his knife and unleashes a powerful vertical cut 12%

Up "Air Slash" Leon slashes with his knife directly above him 11%

Down "Sweeping Cut" Leon sweeps with his knife while he is crouched 11%

Dash "Flying Slash" Leon leaps forward and slashes as he cuts through the air 14%

Special Attacks

Neutral "Rifle" Leon takes out his rifle and looks through the scope. Use the control stick to aim the gun at any angle in front of you, above you, or behind you. Press A to fire. The bullet travels in a straight line until off the map, like Falco's gun. Leon will reload the rifle and then be ready to shoot again. Press B to exit rifle mode. 10% Very strong, but inconvinient and long load time.

Forward "Riot Gun" Leon fires his Riot Gun straight forward.

This is a shotgun, so it shoots out a shell of BBs. The closer you are to the target, the more damge you'll do. This gun has about 1 second's pause between each shot, similar to Falco's blaster. The damage is 12% at point blank range, and it decreases from there on. If you were to shoot from one end of Final Destination, and the target was on the opposite end, they would take only about 4% or 5%.

Up "Grappling Hook" In Resident Evil 4, Leon uses a grappling hook attached to his belt to save him from down a pit. His up B, would have him grab the grappling hook from his belt and throw it upward. The rope is very long, about 2/3 as long as Final Destination. This would make it probably the best tether recovery in the game. If you use grappling hook while you are on the ground, Leon will toss it up into the air. If it nears an enemy, it will home in on them and latch on. Leon will then pull the rope and bring the enemy to Leon on the ground. This does no damage, but may be useful in certain situations.

Down "Grenade" This move is not a clone of Snake's B. In fact, it is more similar to Link's bomb. If you press and hold 'down B', Leon will hold a hand grenade from his belt. Release the B button to take it out. When it is out, it is virtually the same as one of Link's bomb. It explodes on contact, unlike Snake's grenades. What makes this move unique, is that Leon has three types of grenades: Hand Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, and Flash Grenade. When you hold 'down B', Leon will switch between the three grenades. Release B on the one that you want to use. It will cycle through the three.

Hand Grenade: This is the main type of grenade. It is just like one of Link's bombs. Use the C Stick or A to throw it, and it explodes on contact. 10%

Incendiary Grenade: Incendiary grenades are fire grenades. They explode in flames and leave a fire. The fire is as big as King Dedede, and it lasts for about 3 or 4 seconds, until it completely dissappears. Incendiary Grenades have no knockback, but they instead can be used to make obsticles. The fire can be walked through, but the victim will take severe damage. Think of it as non-moving fire from Bowser or Charizard. Damage varies depending on time in fire.

Flash Grenade: Flash Grenades don't deal any damage, but instead cause a giant flash of light. When the flash grenade breaks on contact, it will explode with a burst of light. Anyone within its range will get stunned for about 1 to 2 seconds. (Leon will not be affected by his own flash grenades because he covers his eyes)

Smash Attacks

Forward "Power Knee" Leon's version of the knee of justice. This is Leon's slowest but strongest attack. It is similar to Falcon Punch, except a little faster and weaker. 24% uncharged, 29% fully charged.

Up "Gun Bash" Leon pulls downward, and punches his handgun upward. 19% uncharged, 24% fully charged.

Down "Duel Pound" While crouching, Leon pounds his fists downward on both sides, similar to Donkey Kong's Dsmash. 20% uncharged, and 25% fully charged.

Aerial Attacks

Neutral "Leg Whip" Leon whips his right leg forward, and his left leg behind him. 9%

Forward "Air Punch" Leon pulls back his arm, then blasts it forward. 13%

Up "Red9 Up" Leon rips out the Red9 and fires once upward. Its range is about as long as Final Destination. 6%
< Red9

Backward "Quick Slash" Leon takes out the knife and slashes behind him. Very fast so great for comboing. 9%

Down "Red9 Down" Leon fires the Red9 downward, just like his up aerial. 6%

Grab and Throws

Grab Leon leans forward and grabs his victim by the neck, and holds them at gunpoint.

Grab Attack Leon bashes the victim in the head with the butt of his gun. 3%

Forward Leon tosses the victim into the air, and boots them away. 9%

Up Leon throws the victim into the air, then fires his magnum at them, launching them upward. 12%

Backward Leon tosses the victim behind him, and like the up throw, fires the magnum at them, knocking them away. 12%

Down Leon shoves the victim onto the ground and jumps into the air above them and unloads his TMP on the victim. 13%

Other Attacks

Final Smash "Rocket Launcher" When Leon gets the smash ball, he breaks out the rocket launcher. He will carry it on his shoulder like in the picture below, and when you press B, he will fire it. The rocket will fly straight forward until it hits a solid object i.e. wall or enemy. On contact the rocket will explode, very big. It does 35%, but if your're hit, chances are you won't survive. The blast radius is about as big as the smart bomb's explosion at full size.

Get-up Attack Leon leans back on his hands and kicks forward with both feet, then swings his legs around and kicks behind him. Very similar to Sonic's Forward A.

Ledge Attack Leon fires his Handgun at the ground above the ledge, then jumps up.

Miscellaneous

Up Taunt Leon takes out a random colored grenade and tosses it into the air and catches.

Down Taunt Leon takes out his knife and spins it around his fingers, then sheathes it.

Side Taunt Leon takes out his Handgun and loads it.

Victory Taunt 1 Leon fires a rocket launcher at the sandbag and blasts it away.

Victory Taunt 2 Leon takes out his communicator and says, "Hey Hunnigan. Mission complete"

Victory Taunt 3 Leon takes a frag grenade and throws it, then dives and rolls out of the way.

Entrance Leon, riding the jet ski, jumps off and lands at his starting position.

Stage

"The Village"

If you've played Resident Evil 4, then you'll know that the vilage is is the best part of the game. This picture is just to give you a basic idea of what the stage would feel like, but the picture below is how the actual stage would be set up.

Obviously this isn't a very good picture but as you can tell, you're fighting on the rooftops of the houses seen in the first picture. (This stage doesn't have walk-off edges)

Blue Lines = solid ground
Yellow Line = jump-through platform
Green Numbers = character starting positions

The are no dangers in the stage making it neutral. In the background, you'd hear gunshots, and some explosions, and the grunts of the zombies. You'd also occasionally see a zombie walking around on the ground, but as stated earlier, there are no dangers.

Snake Codec

Snake: Colonel! What the heck?!? I thought I Was the only one with artillery!

Colonel: It seems that the government may have set you up, Snake! That's Leon Scott Kennedy, a member of the president's personal guard. He's trained in combat, firearms, and survival, so this may be your hardest fight yet.

Snake: What? Set up?!? Did you know about this?!?

Colonel: No, I honestly didn't. I would have warned you beforehand.

Snake: Well, he definitely seems the type of guy to take me down. Looks like he's seen ghosts before.

Colonel: Close enough...

*Thanks Smashbot226 for the codec!*

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I added an assist trophy to Surge. Tell me what you think of the moveset!

O and nice moveset Ginobeeoyo!!!

smashbot226

Smash Master
Aw, I wish Krauser was an Assist Trophy!

And your victory symbol should be the Umbrella Logo!

So, I also finished my Stefan character on the previous page.

Looky looky, okay?

BTw, here's a Snake Codec for Leon, beeto.

---------

Snake: Colonel! What the heck?!? I thought I Was the only one with artillery!

Colonel: It seems that the government may have set you up, Snake! That's Leon Scott Kennedy, a member of the president's personal guard. He's trained in combat, firearms, and survival, so this may be your hardest fight yet.

Snake: What? Set up?!? Did you know about this?!?

Colonel: No, I honestly didn't. I would have warned you beforehand.

Snake: Well, he definitely seems the type of guy to take me down. Looks like he's seen ghosts before.

Colonel: Close enough...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Umm... why doesn't Stefan have Astra anywhere in his moveset.

Part of his badassery in Path Of Radiance is that he is already a well leveled sword master with Astra included in his skills for Free.

I like the Down B but some of the stuff in the moveset seems a bit broken.

Maybe it would be a good idea to change his L/R+Down from a Sidestep to a Parry (instead of including it in his attacks.) It would have all the advantages of a Sidestep + extra damage when you block a melee hit.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
is 8 characters still the limit??? i no tons of ppl have asked but im still confuzed...
I'd just assume the limit's been lifted. There's not much time left in the contest, and I'm pretty sure the limit was to keep all the good characters from being done by all the same people, and to get more people to be involved. With this little time left, I bet the limit's lifted. I sure hope it is... I have 12 submissions... Lol.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yay! Lol. IMO, Colonel's definitely your best. That's probably partially the Megaman bias in me, though. ;)

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
well i had fun making my chrono cross character so im gonna make another one!! but then im gonna work on editing all my movesets and make them bettr.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Umm... why doesn't Stefan have Astra anywhere in his moveset.

Part of his badassery in Path Of Radiance is that he is already a well leveled sword master with Astra included in his skills for Free.

I like the Down B but some of the stuff in the moveset seems a bit broken.

Maybe it would be a good idea to change his L/R+Down from a Sidestep to a Parry (instead of including it in his attacks.) It would have all the advantages of a Sidestep + extra damage when you block a melee hit.
1. Fixed. He has Astra as his Final Smash now. Same thing, but different name.

2. He's balanced so that people can grab him before he even ATTACKS. He's also a large, but light-medium weight target, making him easy to K.O.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
who the eff is judging, cuz they need to get on it.
(not just cuz they're three chars away from Paper Mario =P)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, whoa, whoa...really...? Has NOBODY done a moveset for Dante from Devil May Cry?! I just flipped through the old Make Your Move and this one and haven't seen one for him...so if not...reserved for Dante and great justice!
Can't wait to see it!

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
OK heres my second chrono cross character Turnip! I only have him use green-based elements because he's a green "innate" or whatever

|____Up Special Move___|_VegeChopper_________|
|___Down Special Move__|_Trap and Summon_____|
|_____Final Smash______|_TossedSalad_________|

Stats (out of 5)
Height: 2
Weight: 2
Strength: 2.5
Speed: 4
Jump: 3.5

OTHER
Glide: No
Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No

COLORS
1. Default- Green shirt and hair blue cape (green team)
2. blue shirt and hair red cape (blue team)
3. red shirt and hair gold cape (red team)
4. yellow shirt and hair green cape
5. purple hair and shirt white cape
6. orange hair and shirt brown cape

STANDARD ATTACKS

A: Slash with right sword
AA: Slash with left sword
AAA: uppercut with right sword
F-Tilt: Stabs both swords forward
U-Tilt: Stabs both swords upward
D-Tilt: sweeps right sword across the ground
Dash A: Does three stabs fast in a row. right,left,right

SMASHES
(Not: his smash attack poison the enmy for a second after the initial hit. Element "Carnivore")

U-Smash: Swings both swords up vertically
F-smash: Spins his swords then stabs them to both sides
D-smash: Stabs both swords into the ground

AERIALS

N-air: Holdingg his swords straight out on both sides turnip spins.
F-air: Headbutts forward
B-air: Does a half-spin and slashes behind him
U-air: slashes right sword above him then left
D-air: Does a flip and stabs both swords downward

GRABS
Attack while grabbed: BushWhacker: Gives the enemy a whack
Forward throw: BushBasher: Throws them then gives them a big punch sending them flying
Back Throw: Tornado: Throws them back and produces a tornado around them
Up Throw: AeroSaucer: Throws them up and throws a saucers made of wind at them
Down Throw: AeroBlaster: Throws them down and blasts them with wind

B SPECIALS
Neutral: VegOut: Turnip glows green then a giant turnip (that looks like his head) appears around him. It works as a shield. The shield lasts about 3 seconds and then the turnip breaks in half and the too halves fall hurting any one near by. This reveals a small turnip shield that was inside that one. This one only lasts 1 second and then breaks inhalf. Both halves fall and do damge but less than the bigger halves. And now Turnip is free to moves around

Forward: VegeMight: Turnip Burrows under ground. If you press B> then let go of the analog stick turnip will pop up slightly in front of the spot he started. if > is held when he is underground he will pop up far in front of him. if you hold ^ when he is under ground he will pop up in the platform above you (if there is no platform this works the same as holding no direction) If you hold < tthen Turnip will pop up behind the initial spot. If you hold down the turnip will pop up on the platform below him (if there isno platform below him it works the same as holding no direction.) Wherever Turnip pops up he will do and uppercut out of the ground. This does ok damage.

Up: VegeChopper: Turnip jumps upward. Turnip gives a huge slash at the peek of his jump. His sword is surrounded by green energy during the slash. This attack does ok damage.

Down: Trap and Summon: Wherever Turnip is standing glows green. It stays glowing green throughout the battle but Turnip can move around freely. If an enemy is on the glowing area and they do an attack Turnip immediatly summon Sonja. Sonja is a fairy thing. She she will attack anyone who is near Turnip. Turnip can move around and sonja will follow. This lasts for about 7 seconds. Sonja doesnt do that much damage but has pretty good Knock back.

FINAL SMASH

TossedSalad: NeoFeo a little leaf fairy type thing appears when Turnip uses this attack. Turnip then goes into his VegOut turnip. NeoFeo grabs him and swings him around. NeoFeo stays in one spot but you control which way she swings turnip with the analog stick. NeoFeo has Vine like arms giving this attack very good range. Once the attack is over NoeFeo disappears and Turnip Stays wherever he was last swung. Turnip Stays in his VegOut attack after the final samsh is done. Then as usual after 3 seconds the first two halves fall and another second and the next two halves fall.

TAUNTS
1. Green energy surrounds him
2. Spin both his swords
3. Jumps up and down twice

VICTORY POSES

1. Same as first taunt
2. Burrows underground then pops back up
3. Does a few slashes

ENTRANCE

Turnip is underground. Only his hair is showing. Then he pops up.

KIRBY HAT

Kirby gains Turnip's hair and cap. (default green hair and blue cape)

Snake: This guy's kinda strange.

Colonel: That's Turnip snake, He's a turnip.

Snake: Is that why he keeps burrowing under the ground?

Colonel: Thats exactly right. He also uses His two swords to attack along with some elemental techniques.

Snake: Wow a vegetable can do all that!?

Colonel: Yes, yes he can! Some of his attacks may even poison you for a second.

Snake: Oh great...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You, sir, are making me want to play Chrono Cross. Badly.

In other words, nice work! :)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
~~~~ Dante ~~~~

Dante, the cocky devil hunter himself joins the Brawl!
(Dante's moveset and appearance are based upon the first Devil May Cry)

Back-Story

Dante is one of the twin sons of Sparda along with his brother, Vergil. When he was a young boy, his mother was killed in a demon attack causing him to take up demon slaying as a profession. Dante is half demon and has displayed his demon abilities numerous times (besides just his Devil Trigger) as well as his mastery of several kinds of weapons and firearms. His attitude however is a different matter, Dante is a very cocky individual, often times taunting the boss characters before fights. However cocky he may be, Dante has a deep sense of righteousness and constantly fights to protect himself and others from the likes of Mundus and other demons.

Stats

Size: Medium
Weight: Light/Medium
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: Strong
Speed: Medium/Fast
Strength: Medium
Glide: No
Fall Speed: High
Wall-Kick: Yes
Wall-Cling: No
Crawl: No
Note: Dante is a rather unique character in the sense that his Down-B allows him to change his fighting style and weapon. All moves in Blue mean that Dante is using his Alastor moveset while Orange means he's using his Ifrit moveset (See special moves for details).

Pros

-Exceptional recovery
-Has good range and a projectile
-Rather powerful and speedy as well
-Has a Wall-Kick
-Powerful Smash Attacks/tilts
-Good air game
-Unknown factor, has two different movesets to mix up fighting style

Cons

-Somewhat light-weight
-Difficult to master due to two seperate movesets
-Some moves have some considerable lag

Specials

Neutral B: Ebony and Ivory- Dante pulls out his trademark handguns Ebony and Ivory and opens fire on his opponents. Tapping the button causes Dante to fire faster. Oddly enough these guns never need to be reloaded. While firing, Dante can hop back and forth by moving left or right with the Control Stick. If you press the jump button while firing, Dante will leap straight into the air and fire downward at a 45 degree angle. Very fast firing speed but has little to no hit stun and does very little damage (1-2%).

Side B: Grenadegun- Dante whips out his grenade gun and fires a single shot forward. The shot arcs slightly before exploding when it hits a foe or the ground. Has good knockback and damage but his start up and end lag.

Up B: High Time- Dante sweeps Alastor back and then leaps upwards with the sword out infront of him.
Up B: Magma Drive- Dante's fist glows with fire as he lunges diagonally upwards in a flaming uppercut.

Down B: Weapon Swap- Dante starts the match with his sword, Alastor. When you press Down B, Dante punches his hand to the ground and glows orange, gaining the power of Ifrit, a pair of flaming gauntlets, giving Dante an entirely different moveset. Pressing Down B again causes Dante to spread out his arms and glow blue; switching him back to Alastor. This move lasts about a second and a half, Dante can still recieve damage but can't be knocked back.

Standard Attacks

A- Dante swings Alastor diagonally to from right to left.
A,A- Dante swings Alastor again from left to right.
A,A,A- Dante swings Alastor downwards.

A- Dante punches forawrd with his left hand.
A,A- Dante punches at stomach level with his right hand.
A,A,A- Dante kicks straight out in front of him.

Up-tilt- Dante sweeps Alastor above him.
Side-tilt- Dante jabs quickly forward thrice with Alastor.
Down-tilt- Dante sweeps Alastor along the ground.

Up-tilt- Dante kicks straight above him.
Side-tilt- Dante kicks at midlevel.
Down-tilt- Dante punches the ground directly before him.

Dash Attack- Dante uses Vortex, sending him spinning forward.
Dash Attack- Dante uses Kick 13, sending him forward a bit with a powerful flaming kick.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash- Dante preforms High Time, swinging his sword behind him then upwards. This differs from his Up B because Dante doesn't jump this time.
Side Smash- Dante uses his Stinger attack, causing him to lunge forward with Alastor outstrectched before him.

Up Smash- Dante raises his leg above his head like Ganondorf's Up-tilt, and then brings it forcefully downwards.
Side Smash- Dante pulls his arm back and then swings forward with a powerful, fiery punch (while playing DMC, I refer to this as DANTE PAAAWNCH!).

Down Smash- Dante pulls out Ebony and Ivory and fires several times at the ground to both sides of him. This is the same for both movesets.

Aerials

Nair- Dante swings Alastor around him twice.
Uair- Dante thrusts Alastor straight up into the air.
Fair- Dante lunges forward a short distance, Alastor before him.
Bair- Dante swipes quickly behind him with Alastor.
Dair- Dante raises Alastor above him then falls straight down with Alastor before him.

Nair- Dante punches forward once, then kicks twice.
Uair- Dante preforms a mid-air uppercut.
Fair- Dante raises both arms above him then brings them down onto his foe.
Bair- Dante kicks backwards.
Dair- Dante falls downwards at a slight angle with his arm below him.

Grabs

Grab- Dante grabs his foe by their forearm.
Grab Attack- Dante knees his foe.

Up Throw- Dante throws his foe upwards and stabs them through with Alastor (similar to Sonic's Up Throw).
Forward Throw- Dante strikes his foe a few times with Alastor's hilt before knocking them away
Back Throw- Dante stabs his opponent then throws then slams them to the ground behind him.
Down Throw- Dante pushes the foe down and then slashes them to the side.

Up Throw- Dante tosses the foe upwards then punches them higher.
Forward Throw- Dante punches the foe with such force that they fly forward.
Back Throw- Dante spins the opponent behind him and kicks them backwards.
Down Throw- Dante knocks his foe to their knees then heel kicks them.

Ledge Moves

Get Up (Under 100%)- Dante pulls himself straight upwards and lands on the stage.
Get Up (Over 100%)- Dante pulls himself onto the stage and then slowly climbs to his feet.

Attack (Under 100%)- Dante sweeps his leg along the stage, then climbs up.
Attack (Over 100%)- Dante jabs forward with one hand and then climbs to his feet.

Rising Attack- Dante spins Alastor around him as he rises.
Rising Attack- Dante launches a flaming uppercut as he rises.

Random

Dizzy- Dante clutches his head while rocking slowly.
Sleep- Dante's head nods forward as his legs bend slightly.
Sidestep Dodge- Dante steps backwards and raises both arms.
Forward Roll- Dante simply rolls foward.
Backward Roll- Dante backflips away.
Air Dodge- Dante spins around.

Final Smash

Devil Trigger- Dante shouts, "Time to stop toying around!" and throws his arms out. He then begins to glow red and sprouts wings, allowing him to fly, as well as gaining his strongest sword, Sparda. By pressing the B button, Dante shoots out explosive fireballs that do a small bit of damage and aren't especially fast firing wise although they do fly quickly. Pressing the A button causes Dante to use Sparda, a unique sword with the ability to grow to tremendous lengths (about a little less than half of Final Destination). Another unique feature of Devil Trigger is Dante's ability to regain a small amount of health; every 3 seconds, Dante recovers 5% damage. Dante's Devil Trigger lasts for 12 seconds (regaining a maximum of 20%) and then causes Dante to fall until he touches ground again.

Snake Codec Conversation

Snake: Colonel! This guy has a gun!
Colonel: Snake, that's Dante, he's a very powerful demon slayer.
Snake: Colonel, did you hear me? I told you that he has a gun, two of them!
Colonel: So what Snake? You're armed to the teeth yourself...
Snake: But you said I wasn't allowed to bring my gun to this mission!
Colonel: Dante hunts demons for a living, I doubt he's going to leave his firearms behind just because he was asked to.
Snake: So he has the advantage in that aspect...
Colonel: Snake, you're the legendary mercenary Solid Snake, you don't need firearms to win this fight.
Snake: Thanks Colonel, you're right...
~END TRANSMISSON~

Taunts

Up Taunt- Dante crosses Ebony and Ivory and says, "Jackpot."

Side Taunt- Dante holds out his hand and makes a "C'mon!" gesture, similar to Captain Falcon's taunt.

Down Taunt- Dante spins Ebony and Ivory and says, "Let's rock, baby!"

Win Poses

Win Pose 1- Dante is in a crouched position and looks up and says "Finally! I was getting tired of playing your childish game!"

Win Pose 2- Dante puts Alastor back on his back and says, "Strange and ironic that it will end the same way" (even though it doesn't fit the context at all >_>; )

Win Pose 3- Dante crosses Ebony and Ivory and stares at the screen saying, "In the name of my father, I will kill Mundus..."

Lose Pose- Dante simply claps while tapping his foot.

Win Theme- http://youtube.com/watch?v=hYQoNJnWELw&feature=related

Misc.

Entrance- Dante rides in on a motorcycle, leaps off then pulls Alastor off of his back.

Kirby Hat- Kirby gains Dante's silver hair as well as Ebony and Ivory.

Emblem

Wii Remote Sound- Dante says, "Let's rock!"

SSE Role- Dante meets up with Snake before he boards the Halberd and the two begin to fight. Shortly after the fight, Snake sneaks aboard the Halberd, leaving Dante behind. Dante later comes across Wario (after he's had his cart stolen by Dedede, but before he fights Lucas/Pokemon Trainer) and the two begin to fight. Dante defeats Wario but Wario pulls out his trophy gun and fires at Dante who...of course ducks it. Dante ducks out of the way, turns and fires a single shot, destroying Wario's gun. Wario then freaks out and runs away. Dante decides it's not worth it to chase Wario and continues wandering around until he finally shows up again in Subspace. Dante is seen riding his motorcycle around Subspace (similar to how he drives through the demon realm in the end of DMC2), taking out any Primid as they come. Shortly after, he spies a large figured off in the distance. Dante approaches the figure and discovers that it's actually Ganondorf who has just been turned into a trophy by Tabuu. He reactivates Ganondorf who instantly starts on the offense and attacks Dante. Dante wins the fight and Ganondorf is turned into a trophy once more. This time however, Dante simply leaves Ganondorf behind. Dante is then confronted by an old friend...after the boss battle, Dante appears once more to fight Tabuu with the rest of the Smash Bros.

Unlock Method- Dante can be unlocked by beating Classic Mode on Intense as five different characters.

Random Change- When playing on Intense mode as Dante, it's renamed for him and him only...of course it is now called "Dante Must Die!" mode.

Trophies

Dante
Devil Trigger
Alastor Dante
Ifrit Dante
Young Dante (DMC3)
Ebony and Ivory
Phantom
Untouchable
Trish
Mundus (True Form)
Vergil
Lucia
Nero
Marionette
Nelo Angelo

Stickers

Dante
Devil Trigger Dante
Young Dante
Trish
Lucia
Phantom
Sin Scissiors
Mundus (Statue Form)
Griffon
Vergil
Lady
Dante and Vergil
Sparda (Sword)
Nero
Arius
Dante's Motorcycle
Argosax
Vital Star
Ebony and Ivory

Colors

-Red
-Blue
-Green
-Black
-White

Alternate Costume

~ Young Dante ~

Dante's alternate costume is his younger self from Devil May Cry 3; he's
twice as edgey and twice as cocky...is that a good thing...? Of course it is!!

Boss Battle

~ Nelo Angelo ~

Once Dante defeats Ganondorf and continues on through Subspace...he comes across a familar foe. Yep! It's Nelo Angelo; a powerful demonic swordsman who in actuality is
play the games : P
. Nelo Angelo points his sword at Dante who merely aims Ebony and Ivory at him in reply; the fight is on.

Attacks
1.) Nelo Angelo rushes you and stabs his sword directly before him.
2.) Nelo Angelo fires a ball of blue, glowing energy at you.
3.) Nelo Angelo floats upwards and a ring of green swords circle him. He then fires these at you.
4.) Nelo Angelo launches a basic three-hit combo at you, similar to Dante's own three-hit combo with Alastor.
5.) Nelo Angelo teleports behind you and swings upwards once.

Nelo Angelo is a pretty tough foe to fight, he's relatively fast and has some moves that can KO easily (1,4 and 5). However, he's rather slow to turn around, so attack from behind and roll out of the way of his attacks; except for his three-hit combo, they're all relatively slow on the uptake.

Stage

Main Hall

The first area of the immese castle is where you'll be Brawling this time around. Main Hall as you can see is one solid platform. This stage is perfect for preventing campers (except Pit's arrows) because of the varying height of the platform. The main thing to note is that you won't be Brawling alone...often times Marionettes (puppets posessed by evil spirits) will drop down onto the stage from above. Fortunately, the Marionettes are very weak...but sometimes their sheer numbers might make things a bit hectic...

Music

Mission Start
Ultra Violet (Nelo Angelo)
PUBLIC ENEMY
Final Mundus
Heads or Tails
Devils Never Cry

Aren't you glad I left out most of DMC3's cheesy rock music?

Item

Untouchable- A small golden/yellow crystal star. When collected, the character who picked it up becomes invincible and enters a "Devil Trigger" state of their own. The character will begin to glow red and move much faster as well as having all of their moves do double damage. Characters can still flinch if hit, but when struck, a faint white circle appears around them, signifying that they are indeed invincible.

Assist Trophy

Phantom

The fiery spider nemesis of Dante's appears as an assist trophy in Smash! When summoned into battle, Phantom abdomen begins to glow bright red, moments later, he fires off a slew of fireballs into the air! The fireballs then rain down on the stage from above, causing tremendous damage and high knockback. But to top it all off, Phantom will also take swipes at any foes who get too close to him, so keep your distance!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I just realized I've screwed up every Smash attack I've put for any of my characters... Lol. I've been only putting uncharged damage percentages. Maybe I should go add the charged ones...

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
Now I'm going to tackle a Pokemon moveset. This is a Pokemon very close to me, and it one of my personal favorites...

Empoleon! Unfortunately, I don't have a cheesy one-liner to add to this, but hell. This guy pwns, so it doesn't matter.

Stats:
Size: 4
Power: 4
Speed: 2
Weight: 5
Jump: 3
Range: 3.5

Tilts:
A: Empoleon slashes with his arm
Forward Tilt: Stabs with his arm
Up Tilt: Thrusts arms upward
Down Tilt: Swings arms down.
Dashing A: Aqua Jet- Empoleon shoots forward, enveloped in water.

Smashes:
Forward Smash: Metal Claw- Empoleon's arm glows silver, and he delivers a powerful slash.
Up Smash: Fury Attack- Empoleon slashes his arms wildly.
Down Smash: Whirlpool- Empoleon spins around, and a small whirlpool appears under him.

Aerials:
Neutral Air: Slashes forward, and then backward.
Forward Air: Slams him arms downward. Meteor Smash
Back Air: Leans back and spins. Like Sonic's Forward Air, but backwards.
Up Air: Puts one arm into the air and spins around.
Down Air: Flips over and spins. Similar to Wario's Down Air.

Throws:
Grab A: Stabs with arm
Forward Throw: Empoleon leaps back, then tackles at full speed.
Back Throw: Stabs opponent with his horns and throws them over his head with them.
Up Throw: Swings arm under them, then flips them up, using his arm like a Spatula.
Down Throw: Slams them down, then sits on them.

Specials:

B: BubbleBeam
Empoleon uses BubbleBeam. Fires many bubbles that travel a distance across the screen, and then float up and pop. If they hit an enemy, the bubble pops, dealing about 2% damage. However, a bubble popping causes the bubbles around it to pop as well, dealing more damage.

Side B: Flash Cannon
Empoleon fires a ball of metallic light that travels very fast across the screen. Does dismal damage, only about 5%, but stuns the enemy for a short time as well as braking shields.

Up B: Drill Peck
Chargeable. Upon release, Empoleon shoots upward. The path can be controlled very well. With a full charge, he could even do a figure 8, making this a good edgeguarding tecnnique. Hits multiple times.

Down B: Avalanche
Empoleon stomps the ground, and ice appears above him and falls to the ground. Like Pikachu's Thunder, but it only reaches up for about half the screen rather than the whole way.

Final Smash: Whirlpool
Empoleon spins around rapidly and creates a giant whirlpool that sucks in enemies. They swirl around in the whirlpool and take damage. Empoleon then jumps into the whirlpool and slashes away. Finally, he delivers one great blow that destroys the whirlpool and sends enemies flying.

Other:

Taunt 1: Screeches his name at the sky and puts his arms up.
Taunt 2: Does a combo of slashes.
Taunt 3: Spins around, then strikes a threatening pose.

Victory Pose 1: Is spinning in a whirlpool. He then jumps out and screeches.
Victory Pose 2: Spews water everywhere, then looks at the screen.
Victory Pose 3: Looks around, then uses Aqua Jet and shoots off the screen.

Role in Subspace: Empoleon's home was being taken over by Subspace, so he sets off to show you don't mess with Empoleon. He later pairs up with King Dedede.

Alternate Colors:
i swear to arceus, if you EVER withdraw this set, i will come to your house and KILL you! AND I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!
P.S. PM me if you want his adress. jk although i do know it

half_silver28

Smash Ace
*bumps*

any, here's a stupid idea: the best movesets are going to be recognized, but what about the the people who make them? What I'm thinking about is nominating the users who have contributed multiple quality movesets or whatever else to this contest, and then selecting an 'MVP' of sorts. Since I have no life, I stayed up too late last night going through the movesets and came up with a list of users to nominate:

El_Duderino - Weird Al, athf, the thing, h.p. lovecraft, Cap'n Blubber

GreatClayMonkey - Just guess why he's here? Oh yeah, he made Zatch bell & Kiyo too.

Sun-Wukong - Eddie & Beat, F.L.U.D.D, MGA snake, andy french, live action sonic & tails, old school mario. Also wrote The Subspace Emissary 2.0

Mario_And_Sonic_Guy - Waluigi, Rosalina, knuckles, king k. rool, gallade, gardevoir

MarthTrinity - L block, travis touchdown, lucy, haruko, roger smith, colonel.EXE, dante

Chris Lionheart - Chris & Ryan, kenny(joke moveset), black knight, altair, zero, Innes, Lyon, jaffar, sothe & micaiah

HeoandReo - Lemeza Kosugi, johnny turbo, mary sue, karnov, yungmie, snoopy & woodstocks, king suren. He also compiled a list of EVERY entry in the contest O_o.

SirKibble - Bomberman, protoman, knuckle joe, biospark, ray 01, baby mario bros, megaman.EXE, Sir Kibble, Ivan, erk, adeleine, toon zelda/tetra

gorgon. - chain chomp, hitmontop, ephraim, shadow

dancingfrogman - Dry Bowser, juggernaut, E102-gamma, homer simpson, tails doll, tails, king boo, metal sonic, fang the sniper

half_silver28 - Sheena, Lloyd irving, Colette (yep I just had to put myself lol)

Commander Blitzkrieg - petey pirhana, primid, fred fredburger, ren & stimpy, pinstripe, empoleon, lickilicky, norm abram, mr. monopoly, ripper roo, ridley, yoshimitsu, tira. He also made dingodile and dr. nitrus brio, but apparently withdrew them lol.

PKSkyler - hitmonchan, hitmonlee, jeff, poo, teen ness, yusuke urameshi

Kiki52 - Paula polestar, maria, salahudin ayyub, carl johnson)

IvoryFlame - steven colbert, rorschach, dr. doom, fawful. Also wrote The Great Subspace Crisis!

smashbot226 - darkrai, shy guy, bioshock jack. stefan

The_Great_Panda - zero (2nd set), Isacc, sora & riku pair up, Levin

Evilgidgit - sakura kinomoto, syaoran li, alice

Iron Thorn - Erutashi Orrandey, typhlosion, Jack

mantlecore77- dixie kong, sigma, birdo, zant, chuck norris(joke moveset), mallow, dr. wily

RWB - hollow ichigo, kumatora

Eternal Smasher - Ristar, Banjo-kazooie

kitsuneko345 - Hariyama, skarmory

PKboy89 - earthworm jim, Darth Vader

so if u think this is dumb idea (which it is), just tell me & I'll forget I ever thought of it lol.
I just updated my nomination list for 'top designer'... I don't know if anything will even come of this, I guess I'll just have to wait for GCM to get back lol. & yeah, I am working on the remaining details for my final 2 movesets ~

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
is there certain criterea our movesets need to have to be on this list or do you just pick? jw

Thanks

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I look at that list, and I am reminded of all this thread's awesomeness.

Seriously, lots of people have made some kickbutt movesets in here. Props to anyone and everyone who's contributed (and/or still plans to before the contest is done). :)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
is there certain criterea our movesets need to have to be on this list or do you just pick? jw

Thanks
its pretty much based on movesets that got good ratings or ones that I could tell got a lot of effort & thought put into them. then again, my qualifications to judge movesets are sketchy at best lol

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
its pretty much based on movesets that got good ratings or ones that I could tell got a lot of effort & thought put into them. then again, my qualifications to judge movesets are sketchy at best lol
well i think you did a pretty good job

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Digital Ph33r Master Chief

The 1337-speaking Master Chief Doll that appeared in "Master Chief Sucks at Halo" and "Arby n The Chief" joins the fray!

(I've been having trouble finding a picture, so if someone could help out...)

*NOTE* Whenever DP Master Chief talks in-game, subtitles appear over his head, just like in the machinima.

Stats:
Size - * (He's a doll, so...)
Speed - ****
Power - **
Jump - ***
Weight - *
Traction - **
Fall Speed - ***

Entrance: A door is seen onstage. It is slightly cracked open and Digital Ph33r Master Chief 's head pops out. He proceeds to say his signature phrase, "hello i am master chief lololololol", before walking out of the door.

Taunt 1: DP Master Chief says, "hoorae!"
Taunt 2: DP Master Chief laughs, "LOLOLOLOLOL!"
Taunt 3: A ":D" appears as the subtitle, and DP Master Chief says, "happy face!"

Win Pose 1: Master Chief is clicking a computer mouse (which is almost his size) and states, "i shall make... a montage!!!"
Win Pose 2: Master Chief throws his hands up and runs around in a circle while saying excitedly, "i must b teh best halo 3 player in teh world!!"
Win Pose 3: A computer is onscreen and Lolcats.com is on the screen and Master Chief is scrolling down. He then says, "LOL! LMAO! ROFL!"

Stamina Death Phrase: "aaaaaaaa!"

After a minute of nobody dying, Master Chief will start to randomly use these phrases while you play:
- "y u no die!?!"
- "srsly this takes 4ever"
- "ur use hax, n00b!"

In Team Battle, if your team is losing, Master Chief will say, "dun worry gaiz, its k."

Stance: DP Master Chief stands in a very stiff stance with his arms at his side and his body slightly tilted towards the screen. After a while of not moving, he'll take out his ROFLknife and say "*** out nd fite!" When DP MC walks, his legs dont actually move. He just sorta goes forward...(if you've seen the machinima, you know what i mean)

Dash: His body tilts forward and he bobs up and down as he runs.

A: A tiny jab from his left arm.
A, A: Left jab, right jab.
A, A, A: Left jab, right jab, and then a simple swipe of a magic marker (he often uses it in the vids)

Dash Attack: Pulls out a game case and throws it a very short distance forward.
Ledge Attack:
Ledge Attack (over 100%):
Get-Up Attack:

Utilt: DPMC yells "mai kung fu!" and swings an energy sword above his head.
Dtilt: Throws a trip mine in front of himself and apologizes, "sry gaiz" and it blows up.
Ftilt: Swings a game CD a short way in front of himself. If it makes contact with an opponent, it shatters, and DPMC says, "r u srs!?"

Usmash:
DSmash: A keyboard appears in front of him and he slams his arms down, as if typing.
Fsmash: DPMC hops aboard the infamous Monorail Cat and goes forward a short distance. He says, "LMAO" while using this attack.

Uair:
Dair:
Fair:
Bair:
Nair: DPMC pulls out a "secks balloon" as he announces it, and it expands as he holds it over his head for a second. Like G&W's Nair in Melee.

Grab Attack: DPMC says, "hugz" and squeezes the opponent tightly, inflicting damage.
Fthrow: DPMC sticks a note on the person's back that reads "im ghey", and pushes the person forward, saying "rofl".
Dthrow: He lays opponent on the floor, scribbles on them with his marker while saying "meh secret plan", and finally slams the marker harshly down onto them.
Uthrow: He throws opponent upward and smacks them with a frying pan.
Bthrow:

Standard B: Lazur Beems!
DP MC states, "i shall use mai..." while charging up. The charging takes about two seconds, and the move is cancelled if you are hit during the process. While charging, DP MC has a red glow around his visor, and his head is pulled back a bit. When done charging, he finishes "...LAZUR BEEMS!" and fires a red laser that travels like R.O.B.s. It is about three times larger than ROBs and does about 15% total but has really good knockback.

Side B: Suicide
DP MC sadly says, "goodbai cruel werld!" and a car appears behind him. It drives straight forward until it falls of the stage. However, MC DP cannot move after using the attack until he's already been "hit" by the car. After the car passes him, he gets up, and you can now move. MC DP then states, "gess i cannot die lol". If the car hits an opponent, however it does 20% damage and a decent amount of knockback, with a slight "carrying" effect (think Piplup). Move cannot be used again until the car has gone completely off-screen.

Up B: Hovercat
DP MC pulls out the "hovercat" from lolcats.com, and it floats up while he hangs on to the tail. Sort of like Cypher, but you can't change the direction, it just goes diagonally up. While floating up, MC DP asks, "havnt u evar seen an alien space cat b4!?". Lasts for the same amount of time as Snake's and has all the same properties. No damage or knockback though.

Down B: No, u
It's a counter. When used, DP MC goes into a stance where he looks like he's trying to block something. If hit, he says "No..." and then while jabbing his finger forward violently, "u!" If an opponent is hit by the finger jab, they are inflicted with all the damage, knockback, and effects that DP MC would have gotten from the attack.

FINAL SMASH: ROFLknife
To execute this final smash, the opponent must be within a Triforce Slash range of DP MC. If not, he says "r u kiddin meh?" and nothing happens. If it hits however, a cutscene (captain falcon-like) starts. The opponent(s) hit are standing there, confused, and then the DP MC is seen holding his ROFLknife behind his back. He asks "do u noe wht time it is?". The opponents look confused. DP MC answers himself, "TIME 2 DAI!". Then, he pulls out the ROFLknife and dashes towards the opponent, slashing wildy. He then traps the opponent in a wild frenzy of slashes, all the while saying, "MAI ROFLKNIFE GOES SLICE SLICE SLICE SLICE!" or "MAI ROFLKNIFE THIRSTS FOR UR BLOOD!" The frenzy ends with a big slash that is a OHK over 80%. The FS itself (without the last attack) deals around 50%, so if they have 30% or more when you start it, they're dead.

Stage: Jon's House

Assist Trophy: Arby

Item:

I'm OBVIOUSLY not done with this yet, but i have something to do. Anyone here who's seen all the machinima (or anyone else really) let me know what you think so far, give me suggestions, etc.

ADDED MOAR. STILL NOT DONE THO :[
I know I'm not supposed to quote things this large, but it was like...15 pages back, at least.
Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom