• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
You're welcome!

In fact, I'll make top notch codecs for ANYONE so long as they credit me.

And here is my possibly last moveset:

Meme Man!

He looks a lot like the guy next to the bear.

Anyway, his moveset comprises of all the scum, memes, and Youtube Poop icons the world has ever seen! As such, he has an incredibly unique and strange moveset, meaning you'll NEVER know what's next!

Speed: 2- He's lugging all of those internet icons around. Pretty heavy load.

Strength: 4- Most of his memes have had a large effect on the internet, and as such, in the game as well.

Jump: 3- Meme Man jumps normally.

Weight: 5- Meme Man is surprisingly heavy for a rather small character.

Size: 3- Meme Man is of average height.

MOVESET:

A- Pedobear: Meme Man leans backwards as Pedo Bear reaches out scratching wildly with his claws. The more you jab A, the more times he'll scratch. Drags enemies in with minimal force and does minimal damage and range. Mostly good as a poke.

A>- i has a shuvel: Meme Man crouches as Baby Kermit hops on his back to whack the foe with his shovel in a downward direction. Slow to start and to end, but does acceptable damage and has great range.

A^- Candlejack: Meme Man screams as Candlejack, from Freakazoid, whisks into the air while swirling into the foe, then back behind Meme Man. Does great damage and range, with great ending lag too. Much better than his Usmash.

AV- HA! HA! Guy: The old meme pops out of Meme Man's shoe to laugh out loud, causing small soundwaves to burst from his irritating laughing. May trip foes and spikes over ledges.

Fsmash- F*CK YEAH SEAKING: Meme Man tosses a rather angry looking Seaking, who bores through the enemy and eventually disappears. Similar to Olimar's Fsmash, except with more range and power, but more ending lag.

Usmash- Zippocat: A cute kitten flipkicks upward on Meme Man's head, but does only more damage than Candlejack. Otherwise, it is worse in every other category.

Dsmash- Longcat: Longcat extends from under MM's legs and stretches to about three character lengths in half a second, then quickly extends back to MM. MM has Super Armor while Longcat is LOOOONG. Does worthwhile damage and the knockback barely makes up for the god awful ending lag.

Nair- FGSFTS: MM spins around in the air, while yelling, "FOR GOODNESS SAKES!" Super Armor throughout ENTIRE move and does good knockback and decent damage.

Fair- Barrel roll: MM spins forward as Arwing wings sprout from his sides as he DOES A BARREL ROLL forwards. Much like Falco's Fair, except with a greater hitbox and killing potential, due to its increased damage and lowered ending lag.

Bair- Frosted Butts: MM sticks what his mama gave him behind him as it becomes enveloped in ice. Does ice damage as well as low damage and low knockback. HOWEVER, it can spike in an alarmingly well manner.

Uair- Ceiling Cat: MM quickly lifts a wall over his head as Ceiling Cat pops out of it in an upwards direction, then retreats back into his wall. Does high knockback and good damage, but takes a bit for Ceiling Cat to get back into the ceiling...

Dair- WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY: MM suddenly sprouts a steamroller underneath him as he falls, while shouting, "WRYYYYYYYY!!!" Spikes and sends him swiftly downward. Very much like Sonic's Dair in other categories.

Grab A- What What In The Butt?: MM whispers "What What?" and does 2% damage for each What.

Fthrow- Man The Harpoons: MM kicks the foe back as he pulls a harpoon gun out of nowhere and shoots the foe away for MASSIVE damage, but little knockback.

Bthrow- Desu?: MM keeps on yelling, "Desu? Desu desu desu desu." Then he tosses the foe backwards.

Uthrow- ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT: MM uppercuts the foe into the air as he yells, "Twinkie House!"

Dthrow- Chris Crocker: MM trips the guy as he breaks down and yells at the downed foe, screaming, "LEAVE HER ALONE!!! SHE'S HUMAN!!!" You can even see the mascara running down his face and slowly damaging the foe for two seconds.

B- Hypno Toad: MM pulls out Hypno Toad to hypnotize anyone in front of him by two character lengths. Whether or not you're successful, Hypno Toad then hops away. Basically Mewtwo's Down B.

B^- Squadala!: MM appears on top of a magic carpet with a strange turban man yelling, "SQUADALA! We're off!" The carpet travels horizontally with a slight vertical tilt, a lot like DK's. Except with only dashing and no spinning. The carpet disappears after three seconds of activation.

BV- Divide by Zero: MM bends down to place a Zero on the ground. After that, it becomes a mine. If any bad dude steps on it, then the Zero explodes into a small tornado, doing rapid damage on the unfortunate foe. MM may only lay down two of these at a time.

B>- Toasters Toast TOAST!: MM tosses a hot toaster towards the foe, causing fire damage and even having a thirty percent chance to shoots burning toast at its current direction. This projectile has a slight arc to it, and bounces around like Mario's.

Final Smash- FIRIN' MAH LASUH!!!: MM's face turns large as he yells, "I'MA FIRIN' MAH LASUH!!!" Then he opens his mouth to shoot a Zero Laser sized Laser across the stage. Same properties, except cannot be aimed and no transformation afterwards. Just long ending lag.

Taunt 1- Delicious Cake!: MM looks to the screen and says, "Delicious cake! Must eat!"

Taunt 2- Battletoads: Pulls out a phone and says into it, "Do you have Battletoads?" He then promptly puts it away.

Taunt 3- CD-i King of Hyrule: MM looks up and says, "I wonder what's for DINNER."

Victory 1- Mudkipz: He is holding a Mudkip, and says, "I herd u liek Mudkipz."

Victory 2- Rick Roll: Starts dancing to Rick Astley's one hit wonder in a tux and sunglasses.

Victory 3- Dramatic Prairie Dog: MM has his back to the screen, then turns around in a dramatic fashion.

Loss-CD-i Ganon: He yells, "NOT THE PIT! IT BURNS!!!"

Idle Stance- It's-a me, Weegee!: Stands still and makes a Weegee Face.

Codec:

Snake- What's with this dude, Colonel?

???- I'm in ur base, killin' ur doodz.

Snake: What the- who is this?!?

???: How do I shot web?

Snake: Shot web? What are you saying?!?

???: HA HA DISREGARD THAT I SU-

Snake: Snap out of it! I'm not gonna take any more of this-

???: ZA WARUDO!!!

Snake: Is this Meme Man?!? GET OFF IT!!!

Colonel: Snake, where were you?!?

Snake: In a strange place Colonel...

---------

Series Symbol- A Mudkip Head.

SSE Role: Has none, but can be found in Subspace after you beat SSE.

Or play OVER 90 BRAAAAAAAWLS!!! (Seriously, just 90...)

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
Agrias the Holy Knight(Final Fantasy Tactics)

Just for a note - No one in Final Fantasy Tactics has a nose. Though, she'll want to have a nose in SSB4.

Anyway, I thought of an idea for Agrias and posted originally on a Final Fantasy Tactics forum. I only thought up ideas for her B moves but I've completed it for this thread.She's basically a Marth clone though, which I intended since I like playing Marth.

Are clones allowed? Anyway, she isn't an exact clone. Think Fox and Wolf, they are kind of similar but not too similar.

Table of Contents:
I. Stats
II. Regular attacks, tilts, and smashes
III. B Moves
IV. Final Smash
V. Taunts/Victories

I. Stats:

Height/Size - As tall as Ike (It's hard to tell how tall she is because FFTactics has only sprites and still face portraits)

Weight- Heavy as Ike.

Strength(Damage/Knockback) of Attacks - Same as Marth's. She has a sweetspot with her sword also, the center of her sword(Like Roy) is her sweetspot.

Attack Speed - Same as Marth's attack speed(his smash and tilts, not Dancing Blade).

Attack Range - Slightly shorter than Ike's attack range but longer than Marths.

Walking speed- Same as Marth's.

Running speed- Same as Marth's.

Falling Speed- Same as Ike's.

Jump height/speed - Again, same as Ike's.

Wall jump, wall cling, crouch, etc - Can crouch. Other than that, no special moveemnts.

Agrias is a Knight, she wears armor, I can imagine most of her stats being basically identical to Ike's. The reason why she movesas fast as Marth and not Ike is because her attack range and attacks aren't as powerful as Ike's, she also requires her sword to sweetspot, if she moved slow she wouldn't be able sweetspot as much.

Pros:
Heavy.
Has ranged attack(with her Neutral B).
Has a lot of KO moves
Can counter both range attackers and melee attackers with her Down B
Can recover some health with her "Night Sword" ability.
All good specials.
She is as fast as Marth.
Her range is good.

Cons:
Damage/Knockback isn't very strong unless sweetspotted(Center of her sword).
Her Up B(recovery) requires charging to be effective, she is vulnerable while charging.
Her Neutral B is slow and requires good setup before using, and can't hit fast movers unless it's fully charged, can be dodged unless charged for +4 seconds or more.
Her Neutral B can only be aimed at horizontally where Agrias is. She can't hit someone high in the air if she's on the ground.
Her Down B cannot KO.

II. Regular attacks, tilts, and smashes:

Note: All attacks are based on the NON-sweetspotted version of her attack. If sweetspotted, it moves up. For example, if a move deals weak damage, it deals moderate sweetspotted, etc. Damage also refers to Knockback unless noted otherwise.

Note2: I'll put the speed attack next to the name. Slow, normal, fast, and extreme are the speed of attacks. Extreme speed would be like Metaknight's attacks(very fast).

Speed refers to how quickly the attack is executed and how much lag the attack has after attacking.

1. Neutral AAA(Fast) - (Pressing it once)She swings her sword vertically from down, up, down.

Deals medium damage, third hit can KO.
Tilts:
2. Tilt Up(Fast) - Slashes her from left to right in an arc, can be repeated to swing it from right to left.
Special property - Sucks opponents above her towards her. Deals weak damage.

3. Tilt Side(Slow) - Swings her sword vertically from downward to upward(arc). Weak damage but can KO.
Special property - Sucks opponents in front of her closer to her.

4. Tilt Down(Fast) - Crouches and slashes down at an opponent's feet, can cause tripping. Weak damage.
Smashes:
5. Smash Up(Normal) - Puts her sword the back of her feet, and swings it over her head and all the way in front of her feet. Deals moderate damage.

6. Smash Side(Fast) - Slashes from upward to downward to the side in an arc. Moderate damage.

7. Smash Down(Extreme) - Quickly slashes downward in front of her and back of her. Moderate damage.
Grabs:
8. Initial Grab(Slow) - Grabs them and knees them.

9. Forward Grab - Pushes them forward a little(this sets them up for Agrias to attack).

10. Up Grab - Throws them and slashes upward at them. Deals moderate damage, can KO.

11. Back Grab - Similar to Forward Grab but she throws her opponent backwards.

12. Down Grab - Throws them on the ground and slashes at them. Weak damage.
Aerials:
13. Neutral Aerial(Normal) - She sort of flips with her sword and swings her sword around her in 360 degrees. Moderate damage.

14. Forward Air(Fast) - Forward Vertical slash from up to down. Moderate damage.

15. Up Air(Fast) - Slashes her sword from left to right in an arc. Moderate damage.

16. Back Air(Normal) - Does a horizontal spin slash and she faces behind her afterwards. Attacks both in front and in rear of her.

17. Down Air(Normal) - She falls EXTREMELY fast to the ground(she can hit enemies and deal weak damage if she falls on them). And once she reaches the ground, she slashes in front of her. Strong damage.

Dash Attack:
18. Dash Attack(Fast) - Agrias dashes forward and does a single quick slash in front of her. Moderate damage.

III. B Moves:

1. Neutral B move "Sword Skill"(Slow) - A chargeable attack. When used, a visible colored "dot" appears in front of her. She can move the "dot" left or right, but it can't be moved up or down, it stays horizontal to where Agrias is. Agrias cannot move while charging, but when used in the air, she will fall much more slowly.

The longer she charges the ability, the stronger the attack. When charged for 4+ seconds, her attack CANNOT BE DODGED(but can be shielded and countered) if it hits.

Anyway, the dot represents where an attack is going to be launched.

Think Nuclear Missiles from Starcraft 2. In Starcraft 2(See the end of this SC2 video), when a visible red dot appears, a nuke will be launched exactly where the red dot is. Same thing for Agrias and her "Sword Skill" ability, the dot represents where the attack is going to hit.

When she launches the attack, she will temporarily be invincible while the attack animation is taking effect(the attack animation is a giant sword/blade popping out of the ground where the dot is, slashes anyone on top of the blade).

The "dot" cycles through three colors - "White", "Blue", and "Red" every second. The color represents the attack that is going to be made.

Note - All effects look the similar from Final Fantasy Tactics.
Note 2 - I posted some pictures of the attack. In FFT, when she used this moves, a giant blade or sword pops out of the ground and stabs upward(from the ground).
Note 3 - If you don't understand what I meant, ask and I'll try to reexplain it.
Final Note - All moves can potentially KO.

(White) Holy Explosion - Agrias swings her sword and a ray of light hits the dot and explodes, if an enemy is near the dot, they will be damaged. Stuns/dazes the opponent for 1-2 seconds and has good knockback.

I didn't post a picture on this ability because it looks better in game, the picture doesn't look good(I did post pictures for other attacks below).

(Blue) Lightning Stab - Agrias uses Lightning Stab.
Lightning hits the ground where the dot is, dealing good damage. When it hits the ground it also creates 2 small lightning particles that move both left and right and hits anyone in the way.

(Red) Night Sword - Agrias uses Night Sword. Deals moderate damage and when used, she recovers 1/3rd of the damage she inflicts on her target.

So if she did 12% damage with Nightsword, she'll recover 4% damage to her health.

Note -15% of the time, Agrias will "quote" and say something before/during her attack(Swordskill). This does nothing at all but is just for "cosmetic effect", because in Final Fantasy Tactics, there is a 15% chance(when an ability is used) a character will say something before using it.

Example for Night Sword "quote" - "Master of all blades, cut energy! Night Sword!".

2. Side B move "Dancing Sword Skill"(Fast) - Very similar to Marth's ability, Dancing Blade(click for link). Agrias can chain multiple attacks together.

Note -Works exactly like Dancing Blade, click the link to see how it works. Also, all attacks deal weak damage but the final hit can KO.
Note 2 - She can attack 5 times using "Dancing Sword Skill". The first 4 attacks have no knockback at all but the 5th attack has knockback.

2a. Pressing Side B + Up(Night Sword Slash) - Results in Agrias slashing vertically upward and recovers Agrias' health based on 1/3rd the damage she deals with this attack. So if she does 3% damage with this attack, she recovers 1% health.

2b. Pressing Side B + Left/Right(Holy Explosion Slash) - Agrias slashes horizontally sideways and stuns the opponent for 0.5 seconds per hit.

2c. Pressing Side B + Down(Lightning Stab Slash) - Agrias slashes downward and lightning sparks appear and damage nearby enemies in addition to damaging the person Agrias is slashing.

3. Up B move "Crescent Moon Slash"(Slow) - Chargeable attack. Agrias jumps up, rolls, and spins with her sword out vertically. Agrias spins counter-clockwise.

She gets launched up into the air using this move, she can also bounce off of walls or floors while using this move. The longer you charge it, the faster and farther she flies.

While she is launched up in the air with this move, she spins really fast with her blade out(counter-clockwise) vertically. She stays spinning with her sword out and forms sort of a "Crescent moon" with her attack(for visual effects only). Her sword's range is doubled while she's doing this.

Weak damage but can potentially KO.

This is similar to Sonic's Down and Side B, in the sense she can bounce with this move.

She spins similar to Meta Knight's Neutral Air attack, where he holds his sword out and spins vertically.

4. Down B move "Statis Counter"(Fast) - Similar to Marth's counter skill(click for link). Agrias will counter, and when she successfully counters an attack, she will counter with "Statis Sword".

She launches the enemy backward a little bit(if they're close to her), and then uses "Stasis Sword", which will deal moderate damage(but weak knockback) and temporarily trap the enemy in ice, freezing them for a few seconds. This works on ranged attackers too as this counter itself is a ranged attack.

IV. Final Smash - Limit Break Mode. Agrias becomes completely invincible and all her B attacks are enhanced:

1. Up B - Can be held as long as possible. Is instantly fully charged.

2. Neutral B - Is instantly fully charged(she says her quotes really FAST as she attacks with this, there is no stun involve unlike the regular charged version).

3. Side B - Has twice the range.

4. Down B - Since she's invincible, she doesn't use this move to counter. Instead, this ability will work very similar to her Neutral B.

Her Down B can be aimed and attack exactly like her Neutral B.

V. Taunts/Victories -

1. Up Taunt - Slowly rises her sword from the bottom of her feet, all the way above her head. While it is rising, each element of her "Swordskill" attack hits her sword.

When her sword is at the bottom, it shines red. When her sword reaches the middle, it shines white. When it is at the top of her, lightning strikes her sword and her taunt ends.

2. Side Taunt - Steps forward and rest her sword on the floor(randomly, either her sword will be struck by lightning, glow red, or shine white) and says "Are you ready to battle"?

3. Bottom Taunt - Swings her sword around and says "I am a Holy Knight, I battle for justice!".

4. Victory 1 - Same as Up Taunt, because it looks so cool.

5. Victory 2 - She says "Is everyone okay?" .

6. Victory 3 - Same as Bottom taunt.

There's Agrias my favorite Final Fantasy Tactics character. Anyway, if I missed anything, tell me please.

Also, if anyone is confused on any parts, ask me and I'll try to explain better.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I have finallly finished Dr. Cox's moveset (p. 78), and am planning on doing one more for this, but I can't decide on what to do it on. Can someone please help me on whcih to choose?
I want to do one of these two:

1) Kamek - I don't believe that nobody has done him yet, and I even looked in the old contest just to be sure I wasn't mistaken. Wow. This was my first idea of a good character, but I assumed it would be taken already. Ha!

2) Jeff Dunham - Again, I don't believe that not a singly person thought of him yet, but oh well. It will be funny, I promise you that.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I call the Joker, Edward and Alphone Elrick, and the robot chiken mad scientitst.
I just finished the joker and will post him later tonight.
both elric bros. have already been done; Ed was done in the last one & Al was done in this one, although I can't remember the page number

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher

GOTHAM CITY'S FAVORITE PSYCHO JOINS BRAWL!
Stats: (*/5)
Size: 3.5 (about the size of Ct. Falcon)
Power: 4
Speed: 3
Jump: 5
Range: 5
Weight: 3
Final Smash: 4
Overall: 3.9

Tilts:
A- Slices with knife
Side A- Lunges, and stabs with knife
Up A- Fires Berreta 9mm upward
Down A- Fires two guns at both sides of him

Smashes-Forward- Lunges, with a powerful stab
Upward- Fires Uzi upward
Down- The ground around him randomly explodes

Aerials-
Neutral- Slices with knife
Forward- Sharply kicks in whichever direction
Up- fires Berreta 9mm upward
Down- Flips stabbing everywhere

Throws-
Grab- Snatches with his fingers, while throwing a punch with the same hand
Forward throw- Throws you as if you were a bowling ball
Backwards throw- Crumbles you up, and tosses you behind him
Up throw- Tosses you upward like a paper airplane
Down- Jabs you down like a Jackhammer

Specials:

Neutral B- RPG Launcher: Takes out, and fires an RPG Launcher. If held, more than one rocket will fire.

Side B- Butcher: Rapidly, and powerfully slices with a knife in crazy motions.

Up B- Gas Attack: Sprays the ground/air with gas. This move fires him upward, and will gradually suck energy from anything that is introduced to it.

Down B- TNT Surprise!: Sticks of dynamite are secretly planted under him. When stepped on, he cackles, and activates them.

Final Smash: Thousand Minion Takeover!!: A noxious gas overcomes the stage; choking and blinding the other players. Then dozens of henchmen jump out and beat the living **** out of anything they can, while the Joker stands where he is laughing and laughing!!! GWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OTHERS:
Entrance- He slinks in from wherever, surrounded by henchmen; laughing.

Taunt 1: He throws his head back in laughter.
Taunt 2: Says: "Why so serious?" then laughs
Taunt 3: Takes out his knife, and grooms his face; while smacking his lips

Victory Pose 1: Says: "I win, doll!" then laughs
Victory Pose 2: High-jacks a garbage truck, and drives away
Victory Pose 3: Vanishes, then appears right in front of the screen.

Snake codec:
Snake: Whoa, what the hell is wrong with this guy?!
Colonel: That is the "Joker" Snake...and its best not to call him names
Snake: "joker"? Really? God, this guy is a NUT!
Colonel: Snake, I told you not to call him names
Snake: What are you talking about, this girly clown cant even hear his own thoughts over that annoying la...
Colonel: ...Snake? ....Hello Snake?? SNAAAAKE!!......I told 'em. *hangs up*

Subspace roll: Is a main boss roll to most characters. Kinda like Bowser in the emissary.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
there is also 2 sephiroths. wtf is your point??
*cough*

Rule1-Normal Forum Rules: No sexual images or blood or Gore or anything like that obey normal forum rules.
Rule 2-Don't Take Others Characters: If someone makes a moveset for a character that character is taken. Do not do the same character(well you can but it won't be in the contest). However if a character gets below 3 stars you can redo it so that a character you like can still be in the contest.
Rule 3-No Gore
Rule 4-No Repeating Universes: more than three people from the same universe or what ever you want to call it. I want to try and get some diversity.
Rule 5-No Gore
Rule 6-No overpowered characters.
Rule 7-Must Not Be In Brawl: The character must not be in brawl. So no redoing a characters moveset. There is however an exception. If the character has different selves you can do that. So Link, there are so many links you can do a different version of link who's not in brawl. However you may not do something like Samus in a different suit since its still Samus.
Rule 8-No Old Characters: This is a rule that is up for debate for sure. For the moment do not make a character that was in the last contest HOWEVER if you have a character that missed the deadline you can resubmit them to this thread.
so that's on the first post of the thread... :ohwell:

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
*cough*

Rule1-Normal Forum Rules: No sexual images or blood or Gore or anything like that obey normal forum rules.
Rule 2-Don't Take Others Characters: If someone makes a moveset for a character that character is taken. Do not do the same character(well you can but it won't be in the contest). However if a character gets below 3 stars you can redo it so that a character you like can still be in the contest.
Rule 3-No Gore
Rule 4-No Repeating Universes: more than three people from the same universe or what ever you want to call it. I want to try and get some diversity.
Rule 5-No Gore
Rule 6-No overpowered characters.
Rule 7-Must Not Be In Brawl: The character must not be in brawl. So no redoing a characters moveset. There is however an exception. If the character has different selves you can do that. So Link, there are so many links you can do a different version of link who's not in brawl. However you may not do something like Samus in a different suit since its still Samus.
Rule 8-No Old Characters: This is a rule that is up for debate for sure. For the moment do not make a character that was in the last contest HOWEVER if you have a character that missed the deadline you can resubmit them to this thread.

so that's on the first post of the thread... :ohwell:
what ever. you are just mad because my movesets frekin kill you!

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Warning! Challenger Approaches!
Senator Barack Obama enters the brawl.
With an artillery of Political weapons, Barack Obama is ready to prove himself as a Super Smash Brotha.

Stage Entrance: He takes out his campaign money out of his pockets and throws it around. Yep, his own, not using the public's.
Stats: average for everything... except for speed, he's faster. oh and he can jump good too, can't forget that.
A Attacks
A - Standard punch,
AA - Standard Punch , "Terrorist Fist Jab" (Thanks to Marth Trinity for fist jab idea)
AAA - Punch, Terrorist Fist Jab, hits you with his New York Times best selling book

A Over - Liberalness: Being liberal doesn't just apply politically here, Barack likes to be free moving as well, it's time to dance and move your body in crazy motions. A Over causes you to do a random body motion attack. Perhaps kicking and punching, maybe a head bash, or maybe even breakdancing/spinning on his head!

A Up - Show that Red White and Blue: He waves the American Flag upwards, sort of like G&W's flag attack.

A Down - Dems Don't Play Games: Obama goes into a rage and starts pounding the ground with his fists, yelling "THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF REPUBLICANS!", and if an enemy is below... yeah, you get the picture.

B Attacks

B neutral - Gradual Adjustment : gas prices should go up but just not this fast, says Barack Obama. So what better for a standard B than some damage-over-time action! Barack Obama pulls out a gas nozzle and and if an enemy is touching, it starts adding damage % to the opponent. This does not cause any knock back or anything, if the nozzle is touching the enemy, it adds damage by 4% (current gas prices in my area).

B Up - Hope: The audacity of hope, it's what keeps us all motivated! A little hope can lift us out of any situation; and for Barack Obama that is applied literally as he rises in the air to hopefully escape from between a rock and a hard place. Barack Obama glows and you an hear Opera singers as he lifts him self vertically for 2 seconds.

B Over - Change: Barack Obama is actually a Transformer believe it or not! Pressing Down B will morph our democrat into Demotron, the horse/donkey democrat mascot. In Demotron mode, you're pretty fast, but all you can do is jump and stampede into people (sort of like Wario's motorbike), and once a significant amount of damage/force is done you go back to normal form (sort of like Wario's motorbike). Fitting, since he changes his mind a lot.

B Down - Border Control: He's going to make sure you actually belong in this stage. He arms himself with 2 fences (one on each hand), and applies a forcing motion on each side, pushing enemies away with big knockback and applying a dose of damage.

Grabs
Grab/Throw 1: He grabs you, and then he smacks you with a microphone and the enemy goes either right or left.
Grab/Throw 2: Grabs, lays you on the ground, and then imagine this picture, except one leg is on the ground and one is on top the enemy, like domination. And then he stomps you down!

Grab/Throw 3: Get outta here! He throws you up!... with his thumb!

Final Smash - Withdraw from Iraq: A bunch of tanks and soliders spawn from one end of the statge, and run out to the other side of the stage taking any unlucky opponents who's caught in the rush with them.

Arial (all dir): He smacks you with a United States Military helicopter... while the propeller is spinning. Depending on which way it spins (random), that's what direction your enemy flies.

Taunts
Taunt 1 : Puts a cig in his mouth.

Taunt 2 : Obama girl comes on stage and starts dancing.

Taunt 3 : Faces you, takes out a presidential speaking stand with a mic and becomes gesturing as if doing a speech.

Victory: He does a presidential wave and says "Thank you for electing me as Smash President!" with Hail to the Chief playing the background. the alternative ones are "Take that, McCain!" and "AMERICA FTW"!

Stages: The White House. Simple enough, here's a pic just in case:

wysiwyg
The music playing is a Hail to the Chief techno remix.

(I'm just having some fun with this, don't take any of this personally)

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Im back!!
Ok, I'm still reading through the past few pages right now I'm at the Roger Smith one but i got bored of reading so Im taking a break to post. Cool stuff guys. I'm gonna update probably once more before the end.

Also BronzeBlade no need to be rude to Silver he was just telling you your character wouldn't count in the contest.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
5 days left!

Hopefully, I'll get my Suren moveset done. I haven't worked on that for a while. If I don't hurry up on that, it might be too late to edit.

I'll update the list the day after, probably, (I usually do it 2-3 times a week) and then once more after the contest is over to make looking for entries to judge easier. I'll post a copy of it when I finish with it at the time, and people can look over it to see if I missed anything again.

I also intend to actually sort them this time, into which ones are doubles, previous contest clones, etc.

So that's my plan so far.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Im back!!
Ok, I'm still reading through the past few pages right now I'm at the Roger Smith one but i got bored of reading so Im taking a break to post. Cool stuff guys. I'm gonna update probably once more before the end.

Also BronzeBlade no need to be rude to Silver he was just telling you your character wouldn't count in the contest.
O_o just curious, whats ur opinion on my idea to nominate a 'number one designer' as others have called it. I originally posted that quite a few pages back, but I quoted myself a couple pages back. I've already compiled a list of nominations on that post as well.

It's probably a dumb idea, but I wanted to know what u thought lol.

here's my original post:

*bumps*

any, here's a stupid idea: the best movesets are going to be recognized, but what about the the people who make them? What I'm thinking about is nominating the users who have contributed multiple quality movesets or whatever else to this contest, and then selecting an 'MVP' of sorts. Since I have no life, I stayed up too late last night going through the movesets and came up with a list of users to nominate:

El_Duderino - Weird Al, athf, the thing, h.p. lovecraft, Cap'n Blubber

GreatClayMonkey - Just guess why he's here? Oh yeah, he made Zatch bell & Kiyo too.

Sun-Wukong - Eddie & Beat, F.L.U.D.D, MGA snake, andy french, live action sonic & tails, old school mario. Also wrote The Subspace Emissary 2.0

Mario_And_Sonic_Guy - Waluigi, Rosalina, knuckles, king k. rool, gallade, gardevoir

MarthTrinity - L block, travis touchdown, lucy, haruko, roger smith, colonel.EXE, dante

Chris Lionheart - Chris & Ryan, kenny(joke moveset), black knight, altair, zero, Innes, Lyon, jaffar, sothe & micaiah

HeoandReo - Lemeza Kosugi, johnny turbo, mary sue, karnov, yungmie, snoopy & woodstocks, king suren. He also compiled a list of EVERY entry in the contest O_o.

SirKibble - Bomberman, protoman, knuckle joe, biospark, ray 01, baby mario bros, megaman.EXE, Sir Kibble, Ivan, erk, adeleine, toon zelda/tetra

gorgon. - chain chomp, hitmontop, ephraim, shadow

dancingfrogman - Dry Bowser, juggernaut, E102-gamma, homer simpson, tails doll, tails, king boo, metal sonic, fang the sniper

half_silver28 - Sheena, Lloyd irving, Colette (yep I just had to put myself lol)

Commander Blitzkrieg - petey pirhana, primid, fred fredburger, ren & stimpy, pinstripe, empoleon, lickilicky, norm abram, mr. monopoly, ripper roo, ridley, yoshimitsu, tira. He also made dingodile and dr. nitrus brio, but apparently withdrew them lol.

PKSkyler - hitmonchan, hitmonlee, jeff, poo, teen ness, yusuke urameshi

Kiki52 - Paula polestar, maria, salahudin ayyub, carl johnson)

IvoryFlame - steven colbert, rorschach, dr. doom, fawful. Also wrote The Great Subspace Crisis!

smashbot226 - darkrai, shy guy, bioshock jack. stefan

The_Great_Panda - zero (2nd set), Isacc, sora & riku pair up, Levin

Evilgidgit - sakura kinomoto, syaoran li, alice

Iron Thorn - Erutashi Orrandey, typhlosion, Jack

mantlecore77- dixie kong, sigma, birdo, zant, chuck norris(joke moveset), mallow, dr. wily

RWB - hollow ichigo, kumatora

Eternal Smasher - Ristar, Banjo-kazooie

kitsuneko345 - Hariyama, skarmory

PKboy89 - earthworm jim, Darth Vader

so if u think this is dumb idea (which it is), just tell me & I'll forget I ever thought of it lol.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
This should be my last one, I'm going to do
"Warioland" Wario

you might be thinking "we've already got wario, why another?", my answer would be "warioland is a completly different game to warioware, where he haas lots of moves which would be great in SSBB" no need for a history lesson other that wario was a tresure hunter, and wanted to be around money whereever he goes. lets just cut to the moveset shall we.

Stats:
Power: 8.5/10 this version is a powerhouse
Walking Speed: 5.9/10
Dash speed: 6.2/10
Range: 5.3/10 his quite an "in your face" fighter, much like the wario we have already
Projectile distance: 8.5/10
Drop speed/weight: 7.6/10
Size: 7.2/10
1st jump: 6.4/10:
2nd Jump: 6.7/10:
Crouch: 3/10
Traction: 6.3/10
Combo: 6.8/10
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: Yes 3/10, it's not great at all
Glide: Yes
He uses this jet to glide with

Jumps Number: 2

Specials:
standard B: Dragon Flame: you have to charge it, its storable, and has the kill power of R.O.Bs fully charged laser, it takes 3 seconds to charge up completely, this move has some starting lag, but little ending lag. this is a basic round, big fire ball, which covers the distance of one edge of Yoshi's island stage, to the other, a uncharged Dragon flame will do 10%, little knockback, and a completely charged one does 19%, it travels quite slow.

Forward B: Shoulder Barge, it's basically a buffed version of Wario’s Forward smash, you use it the same way as Ikes quick draw, it takes 3 seconds to completely charge, which when it hits you will do devastating Knockback and a high 24%, with little lag on the end of it, when it's uncharged, you will go a bit slower with much less knockback, and doing 13%

Up-B: Wario Bat: you can use this for 4 seconds, you can't attack after it, this does no damage, you have to tap it fast, the faster you do it, the better you recover, and this is an amazingly awesome recovery for Wario.

Down-B: (sadly I don't have a picture of it): Butt smash, this works similar to Yoshi's down-B, when you use it on the floor, you will make a shockwave which will put your opponents at bay (you won't jump up like yoshi's down-b when you do it on the floor), in the air, you will rocket downwards, when you land, you do the shockwave like you do when you do it on the ground, when your foe is below you, they while be sent downwards, which is a spike, if you get hit at anytime by this move, it will do 15% damage.

Standard:
Neutral a: he punches first with his left, then his right (3%,3%)
F-tilt: he turns around and sticks his butt outwards, this does 10%, little knockback

F-smash: Wario uses the bull hat to deliver a mighty punch, when released, he lowers his head a bit lunges a bit forward to get range on the move, when uncharged, it can still kill quite early on, when it's uncharged, it will do 22%, and high knockback, and when it's completely charged, it will do 28% and mortal knockback, but this should be used at the right time, as this move has some starting lag, and ending lag, which will more likely get you hurt/KO'ed if you misuse it.
U-tilt: he punches with his right arm straight up-wards, this does little knockback and 11%
u-smash: this is a quick move, he put the jet-head on, and does a quick loop, this comes out quick with very little starting lag and ending lag, this can kill at around 107% for Mario, this does quite high knockback when completely charged. When uncharged, this will do 19%, and when it is completely charged, it will do 24%
D-tilt: he slides a little distance on his belly, this does mid-low knockback and 11%

D-smash: he picks up a SMALLER version of the pillar, he spins is round once, which will do good knockback, but damage isn't as high as you expect, when uncharged, this will do 16%, when charged, this will do 21%, this is most likely be he second ground killer you use instead of his Forward smash
dash attack, he basically slides on his belly, doing 12%

Aerials:
N-air: he uses the dragon hat, and does a short flamethrower while spinning once (13%), not that great knockback, but not totally useless
F-air: he uses the bull hat, and spins like Sonics F-air, this does some good damage and the last hit does high knockback, this does 15%
B-air: he backhands backwards, holding Garlic looking like this:

when you get hit by the garlic, it will do poison, and will act like the flower head, it has little more knockback added with the garlic, this does mid-low knockback, and 10%, and the garlic poison will most likely add 8% (why the poison, I, myself have no idea, just a little extra i thought of)
U-air: he twirls around, similar to Olimars N-air, but he adds very little height on it by fluttering his legs, this does 13%)
D-air: this is basically the same as Wario’s current D-air, but I’ve just added his bull hat to it, this does 16% and the same knockback as the current Wario’s D-air

Grabs:
Grab attack: punches the foe in the belly
F-throw: the same as Wario’s F-throw, this does 13% and mid knockback
B-throw: he grapples the opponent, and spins backward, dropping the foe on the face of the floor, this does mid knockback, and does 12%
U-throw: he picks up the foe above his head, and carries the foe just like Donkey Kongs F-throw, you can throw them up-wards as well (this does little high knockback, this also does 11%)
D-throw: places the enemy on the floor, and belly flops onto there stomach, this does 14%, and decent knockback (13%)

Final Smash: Rich Glory: he sits back in throne chair, while money falls down from a pipe from the sides of the level, each coin does 1% (you might be thinking "Soooo?") ,but the money just floods, this doesn't last long, and doesn't do much Knockback, but if your opponent were just below the pipes, it will do 90% at LEAST.

Other Moves:
On the edge under 100%: Wario spins around a bit (10%)
On the edge over 100% Wario’s just punches forward (8%)
Front on the floor: Wario’s spins in a spot (9%)
Back on the floor: Wario punches in both directions

Entrance: he appears on a thrown chair with a bag of money on this lap, the throne chair looks like this:

Taunts:
Up: he squashes an garlic clove with is hand
Side: he folds his arms and laughs "wahaha"
Down: the dragon hat burns his hand, warios jumping up and down

Victory Taunts
1. he appears on the throne chair, pulling on his mustache
2. you first see a pile of gold coins on the floor, looking like the cover of warioworld, laughing "wahaha" (heres a picture of the over of warioworld):

3. money bags fall from the sky, and one hits his head, and he starts scratching his head

Stage: Warios castle

this stage would have hidden walls that would be breakable, which would reveal a giant money bag that you are able to throw, is you throw it, it will do 24%, and high knockback, I don't know about the stage structure, other that it could be a similar shape to Luigis mansion, but much bigger.

Please give feedback, I would be much appreciated

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
O_o just curious, whats ur opinion on my idea to nominate a 'number one designer' as others have called it. I originally posted that quite a few pages back, but I quoted myself a couple pages back. I've already compiled a list of nominations on that post as well.

It's probably a dumb idea, but I wanted to know what u thought lol.

here's my original post:
I like the idea actually. It feels like their should be some recognition to those wo actually did a majority of the work so far.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Substandard Subspace!

All-righty then. I've just started work on my Susbpace Plot...

Substandard Subspace!

These are the characters I used:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Shaq
Waluigi
Sakurai
Gir
Invader Zim
Hariyama
King K. Rool
Bowser Jr.
Petey Pirhana
Darth Vader
Garchomp
Ren & Stimpy
Nightmare
Lickilicky
Dr. Octagonapus
The Fonz
Mr. Monopoly
Ripper Roo
Ridley
Yoshimitsu
Tira
Teen Ness
Fawful
Meme Man
Wierd Al
Spyro
Geno
Shy Guy
Sir Kibble
Mr. Bill
King Boo
Chibi Robo
Pinstripe
Empoleon
Norm Abram
Primid
Fred Fredburger
Typhlosion
Gengar
The Joker
Weegee
Tabuu
Jeff Dunham
Sweeney Todd
The Billygoat Caller
Cervantes

A total of 47 characters, not including bosses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: The Lab
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable characters: Gir, Invader Zim
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCw8R_FF6Sc (Don't mid the actual video, just the music)
Gir and Invader Zim are underground, plotting their newest scheme at world domination. But all at once, a great blue Shoop da Whoop fires from the lab! It's Dr. Octagonapus! You must choose your character and defeat Dr. Octagonapus! After doing do, He retreats, and Invader Zim, wanting to know where the odd man came from, decides to set off and finish him once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2: The Ship
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Gir, Invader Zim, Chibi Robo
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCjLwsSzPQ
Invader Zim is piloting the ship, while Gir goes to get a sandwich. When he reaches the kitchen, he sees a small robot running around. Gir picks up the robot and befriends it. After eating his sandwich, Gir and Chibi Robo set off for the cockpit again. But on their way, they see a lone Primid running across the hall. Gir and Chibi Robo run after it. As it turns out, the ship is under attack! Choose between Gir and Chibi Robo to fight your way to the cockpit!

After completing...

Zim is reunited with Gir and Chibi Robo. Zim sees that the ship has broken down and crashed. They then have to fight their way out of the ship. Choose your character and finish the level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3: The Street
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Ren
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db0b4lSP3JA
Ren and Stimpy are filming a new episode of the Ren and Stimpy Show. After completion, they step out for lunch. They see a strange man with 4 gray tentacles coming out of his back in the cafe. Stimpy decides to see who his is, despite Ren's warnings. When Stimpy asks for his name, the man replies loudly... "DR. OCTAGONAPUS BAAAAAHHH!!!" He snatches Stimpy and flies off. Ren tries to run after him, bur Dr. Octagonapus leaves a team of minions to defeat Ren. Ren must then fight his way through the streets to reach him. But when Ren finally catches up, Dr. Octagonapus has already boarded the Halberd and has flown off. Ren hangs his head in shame and collapses on the street. But then, a man in a top hat appears next to him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4: Mt. Coronet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Hariyama, Lickilicky, Typhlosion
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsLm7mND1k
In the Pokemon Center in Oreburgh City, a full team of Pokemon are on the healing machine. Hariyama, Garchomp, Lickilicky, Empoleon, Typhlosion, and Gengar. Sitting in their Pokeballs, they await being sent out once more. But when they are still in their balls, a maniacal laughing blue creature leaps into the Pokemon Center and destroys everyone in it, and takes 3 of the balls on the machine. The 3 remaining ones sense this and emerge from their Pokeballs to save the other three. The three that emerge are Hariyama, Lickilicky, and Typhlosion. Choose your fighter and ascend Mt. Coronet to find the thief. (In case you haven't figured it out, it's Ripper Roo)
Special Enemy: Geodude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5: Spear Pillar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Hariyama, Lickilcky, Typhlosion
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6L1IzKZVo
The three finally catch up to Ripper Roo at Spear Pillar. They fight him and defeat him. After which, a voice comes from the heavens and says, "Roo, your services are not needed anymore." The other Pokeballs lift from the ground and fly into the air, out of their reach. Then, a roar is heard behind them... Ripper Roo gives out a deranged scream and hides behind the trio. They decide to allow Roo to fight by their side.

Boss: Primal Dialga
Playable Characters: Hariyama, Lickilicky, Typhlosion, Ripper Roo
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqPQpiTN0
Not a very hard boss. For the most part, he runs across the screen trying to ram you, and the occasional Roar of Time that blasts a large portion of the screen, but can be dodged by crouching near Dialga. Using Roo's TNT crates for him to run over is a good way to deal damage, as well as some good rapid attacks such as Empoleon's Blizzard.

Once you have defeated him, Dialga runs vanishes into the void.

You can also find Spyro in a hidden door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6: Halberd: Cargo Hold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Primid, Stimpy
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LPPwdlgv2cs
Stimpy is in the cargo hold, being held captive by a pair of Primid Guards. all of a sudden, one Primid slices the other with the Beam Sword. It dissolves into Shadowbugs and dissapears. Primid then signals Stimpy to follow him, and they fight their way to the outside of the Halberd. But once they get outside, they get a rude welcome from Dr. Octagonapus! The two must fight him and once they do, Primid points his scope to Dr. Octagonapus and tells him to join them. He relectantly agrees.
Special Enemy: Blade Knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 7: The Future
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Zim, Gir, Chibi Robo, Teen Ness
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfP5KaWwQ1c
Zim, seeing the threat that this new army is turning out to be, decides to get some help from the future. Going over his options, he learns of a man who posseses the powers of something called "PK" and was extremely powerful. Zim thought is he could do such things as a child, imagine what he could do now! Zim set up his Time Machine and shoved off for the future alongside Gir and Chibi Robo. But upon arrival, he sees that the army has gotten there first! Zim then spots Teen Ness fighting them, who shows great skill indeed! The team appears to Teen Ness and offers an alliance. Teen Ness agrees almost instantly and they fight through a great deal of enemies.

If you fight through all the enemies in under a minute, Darth Vader appears and you can fight him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 8: The Observatory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Zim, Gir, Chibi Robo, Teen Ness, Meme Man
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqTsXETOJBI
Zim's Time Machine had been destroyed in the battle. Teen Ness then tells him that there is a Time Machine at the Observatory. They set off. When they arrive, they find a man on a computer typing gibberish on forums. He speaks in gibberish as well, so Zim decides to name him "Meme Man" because of his frequent use of Internet Memes. But all is not well at the observatory. Many enemies appear in front of the Time Machine to try to stop the team's escape! You must defeat all the enemies while defending the time machine. When that's done, you go back to the past with Teen Ness and Meme Man.

You can also find Fred Fredburger in a hidden door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9: Subspace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Garchomp, Empoleon, Gengar
The three Pokemon that were stolen by the strage voice awaken from their capsules in a strange world. They look at each other and decide to try to explore this area. When they finally meet...

Boss: Tabuu
Playable Characters: Garchomp, Empoleon, Gengar
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trRVQepf0iQ
Same as in Brawl, but the Off Waves are no longer an instant KO.

After this, the same voice appears and says, "Tabuu, you have failed. You must pay." The voice then snatches the three Pokemon into the air and who appears? None other than...

Boss: Master Hand and Crazy Hand
Playable Characters: Tabuu
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtnKqPOeBwo
This doesn't need a description.

After defeating the hands, the Pokemon are freed. Tabuu then dissapears into thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 10: Final Destination Arena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Yoshimitsu
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRbTASwCb3U
Yoshimitsu wakes up in a strage place. It looks like... A floating arena? Yoshimitsu looks up into the stands. It's full of Primids! And in another box, he sees... Is that Zasalamel? No... It's way too tall to be him. He then turns to see himself surrounded by enemies! What was this place, and why were they trying to destroy him? Putting these thoughts aside, Yoshimitsu draws his sword and defeats his enemies. After which, the large man comes down to the field. He wears a jersey and holds an orange rubber ball. He is also followed by men of similar stature and wardrobe. Yoshimitsu scratches his head at this figure, but has no time to ponder such questions, as he just threw a basketball! Yoshimitsu must defeat this man!
Special Enemy: The Phoenix Suns

After defeating the man, Yoshimitsu demands to know where he was and who they are. The man introduced himself as Shaq and told Yoshimitsu of Subspace and of his enemies. Yoshimitsu was astounded by this, and he told Shaq that he must follow him if he wishes to survive, as he knows of a certain enemy mentioned by the monstrous man. Shaq agrees and they set off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11: Mt. Coronet (Descent)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Hariyama, Typhlosion, Lickilicky, Ripper Roo
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsLm7mND1k
After defeating Primal Dialga, the team begin to descend the mountain. But enemies still block the team's path of escaping. When they reach the bottom of the mountain, they see a man with a toolbelt. It's Norm Abram! Norm knows of what's happening with Subspace, and offers his assistance. He joins the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 12: Mr. Monopoly's Yacht
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Ren, Mr. Monopoly
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEq8smXcbl0
Mr. Monopoly tells Ren that they could catch up to the Halberd if they could get to his yacht. Ren agrees to set sail. But Subspace has gotten there first. Mr. Monopoly and Ren must fight off the enemies and sail away as fast as possible. After defeating the enemies on the dock, you set sail. But wait... Who's driving? Mr. Monopoly and Ren go to see, and it turns out to be... Puppets? Dummies? A jalapeno pepper on a stick? Then, a man walks through the door. It's Jeff Dunham! Jeff explains that he needed a boat to get out of the city, as he was being pursued by Subspace. Ren and Mr. Monopoly see that he is no danger to them and they team up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 13: The Arena Pit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Yoshimitsu, Shaq, Geno
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2YfKjU9yI
Yoshimitsu and Shaq go to leave the arena. But Yoshimitsu stops, feeling an ominous prescence. And he's right. King Boo appears! You must fight him! But their moves are useless against him (Meaning you'll always lose because he's invincible)! The pair are forced to run back to the arena. But then, they see a figure. A... Toy? Yoshimitsu pokes it with his sword, and it immediately moves back. The toy calls itself Geno, and he is a servant of a higher authority. Yoshimitsu thought this meant he worked for Subspace, so he immediately springs into action to fight Geno. You can choose from either Yoshimitsu or Geno here. Once the fight ends, Geno explains that he is working against Subspace. Yoshimitsu understands and apologizes. He then explains their situation with King Boo. Geno knows what to do, as he can fight this ghost. Geno leads them back to the pit, where King Boo appears once more. You must fight him as Geno. When this is done, you leave the arena and set off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 14: Subspace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Gengar, Garchomp, Empoleon, Tabuu
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AtoHEbwCahA
After defeating the hands, Tabuu swears vengeance at *insert final boss here* for betraying him. Tabuu decides that there is indeed power in numbers, as he was defeated before, so he decides to join the team, and reappears to the three Pokmeon. The team finally reaches the exit to Subspace, when Cervantes, Tira and Nightmare appears. The team must defeat them! After doing so, Nightmare and Cervantes leap into the portal out of Subspace, leaving Tira behind. Tabuu prepares to attack Tira, when he is stopped by Gengar, who sees into her mind and learns that Tira is indeed willing to do anything to live. Gengar then speaks to Tabuu about her, and how she could prove useful to the team, knowing of Nightmare and Soul Edge. Tabuu sees his point and allows Tira to join the team. She accepts the offer without question and they leave Subspace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 15: London
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Sweeney Todd
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O48Ei4Pd8u4
Sweeney Todd is out on a walk. When he sees a curious figure in town. He rushes to see him. An odd man in a purple suit with a knife and... Makeup? Purely odd. Sweeney looks to him, and the man looks at Todd, and sees that he may be a threat to the plan. He draws his knife and points it at Sweeney. You must fight him as Sweeney Todd. After doing so, the Joker runs away, leaving minions behind to dispose of him. Sweeney Todd must catch up with him and kill him! Fight your way through the hard streets of London to get to the Joker, who has already boarded a Helicoptor and left behind a little surprise...

Boss: Twilit Fossil Stallord
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2ftJL8TmM
Not an extremely hard fight. Attacks do more damage at the lower part of his body than anywhere else, so focus your attacks there. Using Shave (B) is a good way to handle him coupled with some Forward Smashes and Neutral Airs.

After this, Stallord disspapears. After which, he sees someone behind him. Another enemy? No, it's too stubby to be with Subspace. Sweeney walks off, but the thing continues to follow him. The thing calls itself the Shy Guy, and says that he knows how to get to the Joker. Sweeney hears this and teams up with him in pursuit of the Joker and his cohorts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 16: Zim's House
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Zim, Gir, Chibi Robo, Teen Ness, Meme Man
Upon their return, Zim sees his lab has been utterly destroyed. Expressing extreme anger, he swears vengeance at the foolish Earth Monkeys for destroying his lair. They then arrive above ground to see that Subspace has invaded his house. The team then has to seach the house and destroy all enemies. You must wander the house and find all the enemies (50 total) and destroy them all. After doing this, Zim starts repair work on his ship. But what he doesn't see is a large green figure outside the window...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 17: The Back Alley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: The Fonz, Pinstripe
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d3PDh2EQTmU
The Fonz is in a back alley. He then sees someone there. He speaks in a similar fashion to him and wears a red suit. He points a gun at him and demand that they battle. You can choose between either of them. Regardless of who wins, Pinstripe commends The Fonz. Then, they see Subspace soldiers running around. The loser, whoever it was, looks at the other and tells them to fight the Subspace Soldiers with them. The winner agrees and they fight Subspace Soldiers until they see a group of people next to what looks like a UFO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 18: Halberd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Primid, Stimpy, Dr. Octagonapus
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5KKW3MT-8PU
Seeing that they have escaped, the pilot of the Halberd sends his finest troops to destroy the trio. You must fight your way to the cockpit, where you will fight the pilot himself, Sir Kibble. After which, it is revealed that Sir Kibble was under the infuence of the Shadowbugs, which disspear. Sir Kibble then joins the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 19: Zim's Yard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Zim, Gir, Chibi Robo, Teen Ness, Meme Man, The Fonz, Pinstripe
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KwLaaBwT9eA
Zim and the team is working on the ship. Then, The Fonz and Pinstripe approach them and tell them that Subspace is approaching. Zim hears this and works on the ship like crazy. Then, the hulking green figure hits the ground next to the team and draws his weapon, a large musket. It's King K. Rool! The team must fight the king! After this, Pinstripe and Zim hold him at gunpoint and tell him to leave. King K. Rool sys he was being controlled and that he wants to join them. They allow him, but Pinstripe looks reluctant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 20: Halberd (Deck)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Ren & Stimpy, Mr. Monopoly, Jeff Dunham, Primid, Dr. Octagonapus, Sir Kibble
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l_OoLdDPSY4
The team leave the cockpit and find a ship flagging them down. That's right, Mr. Monopoly's Yacht! Stimpy sees Ren on it, and tells them to let them on. Sir Kibble bring them onto the ship and Ren & Stimpy are re-united. As they go to the cockpit to continue flying, a crazy thing that talks of fink-rats and Mustard blocks their way. Fawful! He demands that Sir Kibble work for Subspace again, or he will have fury. Sir Kibble does not heed to this, and the team must defeat Fawful. Once that is done, Fawful says, "Fink-rats! This is the mustard of your DOOM!" He flies away, and a horrendous being appears to them! The team must fight...

Boss: Abyss
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cFbXWrkRq-Q
Abyss is a fast, powerful hitter. Although being rather small, he has the power of a boss. He mainly flies low and slashes with his scythe, with the occasional dark energy burst and distortion field. He is hard to hit, but doesn't have as much health as some other bosses. It's good to use attacks with a lot of range or fast projectiles. Primid's Super Scope (B), Mr. Monopoly's Dice (B) or any of Dr. Octagonapus's Specials are good options. It's also smart good to start with Mr. Monopoly and take hits until he has super-high %, then use Pay The Rent (Down B) right before he dies.

After this, Abyss explodes. Fawful can still be seen watching the fight from afar. Sir Kibble tosses his Cutter and damages Fawful's headgear. It goes spiraling out of control and Fawful lands in the water. The Halberd then lowers and Dr. Octagonapus grabs him with one of his tenacles and pulls him onto the ship. Fawful knows that if he doesn't join, they will kill him. Fawful agrees to join the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 21: Subspace (Corrupted)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Gengar, Garchomp, Empoleon, Lickilicky, Hariyama, Typhlosion, Ripper Roo, Norm Abram, Tira, Tabuu
After leaving Subspace, Lickilicky, Hariyama, Typhlosion, Tabuu, and Tira find themselves at Mt. Coronet, where they were taken to Subspace. There they find the rest of their team as well as Norm Abram. The 6 Pokemon reunite and are happy to be together again. Tabuu then senses that something bad is happening in Subspace. Something extremely evil. Tabuu tells them that they must return to Subspace to stop whatever is happening. Upon arrival to Subspace, they see Subspace has gone even crazier than before. It's more like a twisted dream than another dimension. Things are on fire, the ground breaks, there are Primids with two heads, I mean absolutely nuts. The team then sees a man with a hood over his head floating in the air. He says, "I brought you all here, and I shall at the same time take you out of it." The hooded figure attacks!

Boss: ???
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HXkaisNnCUY
He flies around the screen on a gold platform with a shield around it that like an Assist Trophy. He lauches many attacks from various characters, using everything from Mario's Fireballs to Norm Abram's Nailgun. To defeat him, you need to knock him off his platform. To do this, attack the base with Aerial attacks or projectiles. After doing this, he will fall out of his shield and you can hammer away with your most poweful attacks. Do this until he is dead.

After doing this, the figure vanishes. Subspace them starts to return to whatever normal it had. They then leave Subspace, only to see that Subspace is no longer Subspace... It is now... Errr, real-space! It... Ah who cares about the catchy stuff. Everything is Subspace now. End of discussion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 22: Subspace Earth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Gengar, Garchomp, Empoleon, Lickilicky, Hariyama, Typhlosion, Ripper Roo, Norm Abram, Tira, Tabuu, Aqua Teen Hunger Force,Ren & Stimpy, Mr. Monopoly, Jeff Dunham, Primid, Dr. Octagonapus, Sir Kibble, Fawful, Zim, Gir, Chibi Robo, Teen Ness, Meme Man, The Fonz, Pinstripe

The team, after leaving Subspace, comes to a world of nothing but Subspace. The voice of the hooded figure says, "Your insolence has caused me to go to extreme measures." A pit appears under them and they fall. Upon falling, They can faintly hear him saying, "You must recover!"

When they wake up, they see that a great deal of the characters have been held captive in a jail of Subspace Bars. They try to break them, but the prison is impenatrable and cannot be destroyed. Then, three figures appear. One fires a laser beam that cuts the bars like twigs. It's the Aqua Teen Hunger Force! They tell the whole squad that *insert final boss here* MUST be stopped. All the characters leave, except for one. King K. Rool. The others turn to him and tell him to come on, but instead he draws he weapon. He then raises his fist, and Subspace begins swirling around him. He lifts into the air and grows larger and larger until...

Boss: Subspace King K. Rool
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wTyim_vWe4Y
Subspace King K. Rool looks like regular K, but is much larger, glows purple and has larger teeth and claws, looking overall more threatening. He stands on one side of the screen, launching Subspace Cannonballs and punching the ground. You can use almost anyone to fight him, but it is probably one of the hardest boss fights in the game. SKKR has a TON of health and his attacks have a lot of range.

After defeating SKKR, he reverts to normal. Then, a large Shadowbug comes out of his mouth, then dissapates. Turns out, he actually WAS being controlled! King K. Rool joins the team (for real this time) and they set off to find the hooded figure and stop him.

Meanwhile...

The Subspace Council, which is basically a big meeting of bad guys, is meeting in the Subspace mansion, which is the home of the hooded figure. He announces that a great deal of resistors have been captured (not knowing that the ATHF have freed them), but there are still others that need to be disposed of. He sends them to find them and bring them to Subspace. The bad guys set off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 23: The Archives
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Wierd Al, Mr. Bill
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mpU7oSBJWCo
When Subspace took control, an archive of movies and skits was affected. The bulk of it featured Wierd Al music videos and old episodes of SNL. When it was hit, the videos took substance in the form of bringing Wierd Al and Mr. Bill to reality. They see each other and instantly unite. But all is not well, as the hooded figure knows this happened, and he sent two of his minions to destroy them. The two minions just happen to be Ridley and Waluigi! After defeating them, the two see that even on their own turf, they lost to a wierdo and a clay doll. They offer to join in hopes of redeeming themselves. Wierd Al and Mr. Bill accept, and Ridley and Waluigi lead them to Subspace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 24: Entrance To Subspace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Yoshimitsu, Shaq, Geno
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7BIOEl84Spg
Geno shows Yoshimitsu and Shaq the way to Subspace Mansion. But upon getting to the entrance, two baddies block their path. King Boo and Bowser Jr! Geno then uses his power to reveal King Boo, but not only to him. Now, Yoshimitsu and Shaq can fight him as well. You must defeat them both. After defeating them, King Boo dissapears, but Bowser Jr. sees Geno. He heard stories about him from his dad, and he knew that he needed to stick with him, knowing that they would hunt him down. Bowser Jr. joins the team!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 25: Sweeney Todd's Ship
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: Sweeney Todd, Shy Guy
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUR-JvjXFA
On Sweeney Todd's ship, Shy Guy sees something off in the distance. Sweeney looks, and it looks like a badly painted Airplane. It flies over the ship, and two baddies jump out. Petey Pirhana AND The Joker! You must fight them 2vs2! After doing this, Petey Pirhana sees that there is no good that can come out of Subspace, seeing that he's been beat up twice. The Joker, however, still wants to kill them. However, he sees that Petey has joined them, and also sees that his only means of escape (The Plane) are gone. So he joins the team as well. Shortly after this, they arrive at land, and they go to the nearest convinient Subspace Portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 26: Subspace Mansion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playable Characters: All
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y4fyFzs-12Q (The first Brawl music I've used in a while XD)
When Sweeney and his allies arrive at Subspace Mansion, they see others at the entrance. They appear to be stuck outside, because you need four keys to get in, only carried by the villains. They only have three, in the possession of Ridley, Waluigi, and Bowser Jr. The Joker enters his fourth key and they enter. When they enter, they see that the other characters are there as well. They all team up. and make their final stand to set things right.

Fight your way throught Subspace Mansion. After reaching the Subspace Council room, the level will end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 27: Subspace Council Room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AtnKqPOeBwo
When they enter the council room, the team sees the rest of the bad guys blocking their way. Nightmare, Cervantes, King Boo, AND Darth Vader appear! You must defeat them all! After doing this, they see that all their cohorts have banded agains the boss. So in which, they join as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 28: The Final Assault
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon reaching the roof of Subspace Mansion, they see the hooded figure awaiting their arrival. He says, "You have done well. But I'm sorry to say I must destroy you." The man takes off his hood. He is actually... MASAHIRO SAKURAI!? That's right! The final boss is the man who started it all, and now intends to end it! He says, "Now is the Brawl... TO END THEM ALL!!!" The fight is on! Select your 10 best characters (You're going to need them, believe me) and start the battle!

Final Boss: Omega Sakurai
Music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XbtqmAOwfS0
Sakurai flies around the screen, firing all manners of lasers, fire, and thunder. In his arsenal of attacks is his "Casual Attack." This causes all players to trip instantly as well as take a flat 20%. He moves extremely fast, so using fast projectiles and attacks with wide areas of effect is the best way to fight him. He has a crapload of health and is 10 times as hard as Tabuu ever could be, so be prepared to press that continue button often.

After defeating Sakurai, he dissapears. Then, everything in Subspace begins to crumble. Without Sakurai, Subspace cannot exist! The villians use their power to transport everyone out of Subspace and back to the real world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epilogue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Sakurai was destroyed, the characters, for the most part, went their seperate ways. But there are some who stuck together.

Yoshimitsu became the new coach of the Phoenix Suns. They changed their name to the Phoenix Manji. They've been in the playoffs every season.

Ren and Stimpy made a TV series about their journies in Subspace. It is a hit.

The former villains started their own company, which uses the remants of Subspace as useable, clean energy.

Tira and Dr. Octagonapus got together, but she left him after he got drunk with Pinstripe and BAAAAAAHHHed her. She then got together with The Fonz and moved to Colorado.

The Pokemon took out their trainer, and now live together in a giant house in California.

The Primid got his fellow Primids together and they petitioned to make "Primid" an official race. It was accepted. Primids now live among us, although they mainly live in Canada.

And that's it! Substandard Subspace has come to a close! Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weegee and The Billygoat Caller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weegee and the Billygoat Caller appear randomly. To find Weegee, you need to find something with a Weegee face, such as a rock, a tree, or even an enemy. Attack it. Then, you will be transported to a room where you fight Weegee, The Billygoat Caller is different. He will randomly appear at any time. You have to fight him wherever you are, no matter what health you have. After defeating them, they will join the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom