• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I was about to comment on that. And then express a twinge of disappointment at not being included (not that I'm asking you to do it or anything, just a bit narcissistic}
Sorry for not putting you in, there just aren't any movesets that I could really use except for Typhlosion, who I was considering putting in, but I went with Garchomp instead. I might be able to squeak him in somewhere, we'll just have to see.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Added Chapters Four and Five to Substandard Subspace and added music for each stage. Iron Thorn, you might want to check it out...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
awesome, Teen Ness in the subspace story! :D

On a tangent, my brother is watching South Park and there's a Wario cameo :laugh:

I'm verily looking forward to the smash dojo.
LOL I saw that, he was walking around with a machine gun. I also spotted Mario and the Katamari Damacy guy

Same Here! I really cant wait. As long as you have Photoshop tho, you can make your own pages. However, i dont have photoshop and I dont wanna buy it xD

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Same Here! I really cant wait. As long as you have Photoshop tho, you can make your own pages. However, i dont have photoshop and I dont wanna buy it xD
Sorry to say that my laptop actually broke a week ago and it had my copy of Dreamweaver on it which is my site building tool of choice. Regardless until I buy a new computer (right now Im using a barrowed one) and transfer my old files over I can't actually make the website but I should be buying one soon since I do have the money i just need to figure what Im getting.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Sorry to say that my laptop actually broke a week ago and it had my copy of Dreamweaver on it which is my site building tool of choice. Regardless until I buy a new computer (right now Im using a barrowed one) and transfer my old files over I can't actually make the website but I should be buying one soon since I do have the money i just need to figure what Im getting.

That sucks man T_T

ya know, you dont HAVE to make a website, thats more of a awesome bonus really, if you made photoshop images and just hosted them on like photobucket and we could just look at them that would be cool too.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

Holy crap, it's Weegee! People will definitely pay attention to him now!

Most of Weegee's moves are inspired by Weegee pics. I added a link to a picture of it to the related move.

Overview
Weegee is certainly a good character. Most of his attacks have almost no lag since there is no animation invloved other than extending a limb or something of the like. For example, in a punching move, Weegee's arm just appears from the side without any animation whatsoever. This also comes in handy when charging a move or using Weegee Stare (Side B). There is no animation involved, so your opponent will never see it coming. But on the downside, he is fairly light and also doesn't have a lot of range.

Stats (Out of 5)
Power: 3.5
Speed: 3.5
Jump: 3
Range: 2.5
Size: 4
Weight: 2.5

Poses/Visuals
Standard: Do I need to say it?
Walking: Leans forward and slides along the ground.
Running: Leans forward more
Dashing: Leans almost all the way forward
Jump 1: Just moves up
Jump 2: Flips once
Crouch: Lays on the ground
Shielding: No special pose
Idle: Shakes once

Tilts
A: A single punch.
Forward Tilt: Leans back and headbutts
Up Tilt: Lifts up slightly and spins many times
Down Tilt: Gets up quickly and slams down.

Smashes
Forward Smash: A door appears in front of Weegee, and he breaks it down.
Up Smash: Weegee puts on a Mudkip costume and water shoots up on either side of him similar to Squirtle's Up Smash.
Down Smash: Weegee turns into the Incredible Hulk and slams his fists down

Aerials
Neutral Air: Za Warudo: Does Za Warudo. The area around Weegee hurts enemies.
Forward Air: Leans forward and punches.
Back Air: Weegee pulls out a Megaphone and points it toward him, and it sends a sound wave behind him.
Up Air: Weegee flips over, then shakes a few times.
Down Air: Weegee spins once, then stomps down.

Throws
Grab: The opponent gets a Weegee face and stops dead in their tracks
Grab A: Headbutts
Forward Throw: Weegee leans forward and chases the enemy a short way. The enemy then trips.
Back Throw Throw: Three Weegees appear in a car and run over the enemy in reverse.
Up Throw: King Leonidas appears and kicks the opponent into the Pit of Death, where Weegee pops out and sends the opponent flying up.
Down Throw: Weegee turns into a smiley and rolls over the enemy.

Specials

B: Weegee Landmaster
Weegee jumps on top of a Landmaster and fires a laser. Not as powerful as a regular Landmaster laser. 10%, good knockback.

Side B: Weegee Stare
Yes you have to have this. Weegee stands and stares. Looks no different from his basic pose until the end of the attack, when he eyes flash red. If the opponent is close enough (About the range of a fireball) and is facing Weegee for long enough (about 3 seconds), the enemy will acquire a Weegee face and then explode.

Up B: Weegee Missle
Chargeable. Works like Diddy Kong's Up B, but it deals multiple hits when you contact an enemy.

Down B: Weegee Army
Weegee splits into 5 different Weegees, and they all attack at once. The duplicate Weegees can be destroyed, but only hitting the real Weegee (Who is always in the center) will stop the attack.

Final Smash: LuWEEGEEa
Weegee transforms into LuWEEGEEa! He flies around the screen firing a mighty Weegeefied Aeroblast that sends enemies flying! Control LuWEEGEEa with the control stick and use Aeroblast with A or B.

Other

Entrance: A wall appears, and Weegee pokes out from behind it.

Taunt 1: Leans forward for a short time, then comes back up.
Taunt 2: Weegee gains a realistic mouth for a short time
Taunt 3: Weegee turns into a pear with a Weegee face and says, "lol wut"

Victory Pose 1: Weegee is wearing a suit. He begins to dance with two other guys.
Victory Pose 2: A wall is behind the losers. Weegee pops out and stares at them.
Victory Pose 3: Weegee appears from the side of the screen and stares at the losers. They then acquire Weegee faces.
Losing Pose: Does nothing, just stands there.

Alt. Costumes:

Snake Codec:
Snake: Colonel? Colonel? Where are you? There's this guy here that looks like Luigi, but he's... Creepy.
Weegee: *is on the other side*
Snake: What... Weegee? *gets Weegee face*
*click*

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Just wondering... do Fire Emblem characters from different chains (games based on the same continent) count as different universes.

Its never specified whether the different continents are even on the same planet (or Universe.)

If they count as different universes then I have:
2: Sacred Stones
2: PoR/RD
1: Fire Emblem (7)

If not... I'll have to withdraw a couple...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Just wondering... do Fire Emblem characters from different chains (games based on the same continent) count as different universes.

Its never specified whether the different continents are even on the same planet (or Universe.)

I would assume.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Gah. I've left for too long.

Okay.

1.) I'm raising a large amount of Kool-Aid to the toast proposed earlier. (tear comes from disappointment to the fact that I'm entirely too late)

2.) Warioland Wario seems like a sweet character. I've never played Warioland but it always looked like fun

3.) GCM!!!! Yay you're back! I would insist on updating comically and non-offensively, but I'll leave that to Commander Blitzkrieg... hahaha, it always made me laugh would he would say "update" super huge.

4.) Gah, I miss this place. I have no move sets though :(. O well.. I'll watch everyone else make amazing move sets instead!

5.) Commander Blitzkrieg, that Subspace looks pretty dandy to me.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Alright...glanced through the rules and I don't think this violates any of them unless someone's done him but....

~~~~TABUU~~~~

The master of Subspace returns! Tabuu has joined the Brawl!

Back-Story

As we all know, Tabuu is the mastermind behind the entire SSE storymode...his true motives are later revealed to be that he wanted to create a giant maze...Tabuu is a very mysterious being indeed as not much is known about him besides the fact that he rules over the Subspace Army and has tremendous powers. Tabuu however was defeated in a final battle against the Smash Bros. and was seemingly destroyed...however...Tabuu's core remained behind, storing up enough energy to return Tabuu to his previous form with a fraction of his power...Tabuu now swears revenge against the Smash Bros for his crushing defeat and won't let his weakened state stop him from destroying them, once and for all...

Stats

Size: Medium/Large (Slightly larger than Ganondorf)
Weight: Light
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: Strong
Speed: Medium
Strength: Medium/High
Glide: Yes
Fall Speed: Slow
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: Yes
Crawl: No

Pros

-Very good recovery
-Powerful
-Good range
-Multiple projectiles
-Glide
-Wall-Cling

Cons

-Some attacks are very slow/have considerable lag
-Final Smash can be dodge fairly easily (Three guesses what it's gonna be XD)
-Light-weight
-Mediocre speed
-Large target

Standard Attacks

A- Tabuu raises his arm and a small blast of energy occurs.
A,A- Tabuu points his arm towards his foes legs and fires again.
A,A,A- Tabuu sweeps his arm up and down firing several short range bullets
(Basically his A combo is Mewtwo's, just didn't know how to describe it...)

Up-tilt- Tabuu fires a spray of energy bullets above him.
Side-tilt- Tabuu swipes forward with his energy sword.
Down-tilt- Tabuu points his arm downwards and causes a small explosion at foot level.

Dash Attack- Tabuu flies/lunges forward with his energy sword raised.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash- Tabuu's arm turns into a smaller version of his Fish Spear and he stabs it upwards.
Side Smash- Tabuu strikes repeatedly before him with his arms.
Down Smash- Tabuu fires a ball of energy below him causing a small explosion to both sides.

Aerials

Nair- Tabuu vanishes momentarily, causing an explosion where he was. He then reappears a moment later.
Uair- One of Tabuu's clones shoots upwards a short distance before vanishing.
Fair- Tabuu fires a small flurry of energy bullets.
Bair- One of Tabuu's clones flies backwards a short ways before vanishing.
Dair- Tabuu aims his hand down and causes a small explosion below him. This attack also spikes the foe downwards.

Grabs

Grab- Tabuu throws out his Golden Lasso, obviously it's considerably shorter than in Brawl though.
Grab Attack- Tabuu electrocutes his foe.
Up Throw- Tabuu transforms into his Golden Gate and lifts the opponent off screen upwards, then slams them to the ground.
Forward Throw- Tabuu's Fish Laser appears behind him and blasts the foe forward.
Back Throw- The foe phases through Tabuu and gets knocked backwards by several clones.
Down Throw- Tabuu spins his lasso and the opponent around his head and then slams them to the ground.

Ledge Moves

Get Up (Under 100%)- Tabuu rises upwards and hovers onto the stage.
Get Up (Over 100%)- Tabuu crawls onto the stage slowly.

Attack (Under 100%)- Tabuu teleports onto the stage accompanied by a small explosion.
Attack (Over 100%)- Tabuu swings his energy sword forward as he climbs onto the stage.

Rising Attack- Tabuu floats upwards, a damaging aura around him.

Specials

Neutral B: Fish Laser- Tabuu's arm transforms into his Fish Laser and he fires a beam foward. Charges like ROB's laser and doesn't do much knockback.

Side B: Clone Dash- Several damaging clones appear before Tabuu. He then dashes through them and appears where the last clone stood, similar to Fox's Fox Illusion.

Up B: Explosive Teleport- Tabuu causes an explosion and then teleports in the direction you aim the control stick. Can also teleport again if you hold the control stick in another direction afterwards, similar to Pikachu's Quick Attack.

Down B: Satellite Core- Tabuu's core comes out of him and spins around him, doing good knockback and damage if it hits. Tabuu can not move when using this attack and it has considerable lag for both the beginning and ending. Tabuu however cannot be knocked around while using this attack but will still recieve damage. Lasts about two seconds before Tabuu's core returns to him.

Final Smash

Off Waves- When Tabuu grabs the Smash Ball and activates his Final Smash, his wings suddenly grow out and he teleports to the center of the stage...you know what's coming next...three large red rings then shoot out of Tabuu, covering the entire length of the arena. These rings do a good bit of damage, but also cause tremendous knockback. However, as the downfall of Tabuu has always been, you can sidestep dodge these rings rather easily...

Snake Codec Conversation

Colonel: Snake, it's him again!
Snake: I know, Tabuu...
Colonel: Be very careful Snake, he may be weakened significantly, but he's still pure evil!
Snake: I know Colonel, I'll stay on my guard.
Colonel: This is it Snake, it all comes down to this...defeat him and you'll have saved the world once again...
Snake: Got it.
~END TRANSMISSION~

Taunts

Up Taunt- Tabuu takes the pose he has in the first picture up there^

Side Taunt- Tabuu faces the camera and sprays a shower of bullets before him.

Down Taunt- Tabuu stretches out his wings.

Win Poses

Win Pose 1- Tabuu spreads out his wings and laughs wickedly.

Win Pose 2- Tabuu teleports around the win screen a few times before disappearing, his laughter fills plays once he's left the screen.

Win Pose 3- Tabuu is shown causing several Primid to rise from the ground beside him as he hovers in place.

Lose Pose- Only Tabuu's core is seen on screen.

Win Theme- Tabuu's win theme is actually the Game Over music, more so the dramatic "Dun dun dun dun...!"

Misc.

Entrance- Tabuu teleports onto the stage.

Kirby Hat- Kirby turns blue and looks like Mini-Tron!

Emblem- Tabuu's emblem is the Subspace Army emblem.

Wii Remote Sound- Deep laughter is heard through the Wii Remote.

SSE Roll- Well...yeah...Tabuu's the main villian XD

Unlock Method- Beat Tabuu on Intense in the SSE.

Trophies

Tabuu
Off Waves
Tabuu (Wings)
Tabuu (Lasso)
Tabuu (Core)
Galleom
Duon
Primid

Stickers

Tabuu
Tabuu (Wings)
Tabuu (Lasso)
Galleom
Duon
Primid
Group of Primid
Fish Laser
Subspace Bomb
Subspace Emblem
Tabuu (Core)

Colors

-Blue
-Red
-Red
-Black
-Silver
-Green

Stage

The Great Maze

The level you all love to hate, the Great Maze can finally be used as a normal stage...but how you say...? Well, it's quite simple actually, the Great Maze acts like Delfino Plaza as you'll be teleported to different areas of the maze. To begin, you start in the Sea of Clouds area before warping to the Wastelands, then the Icey Mountain, then the Halberd, then the Swamp, then to the Ruins, then into the Subspace Bomb Factory, and finally into Subspace itself before returning back to the Sea of Clouds.

Music

Tabuu
Boss Theme
Subspace
Adventure Map
Main Theme

Assist Trophy

Galleom

One of Tabuu's minions and one of the Subspace Army's toughest members, Galleom returns as one tough Assist Trophy! When summoned, Galloem takes up his battle pose and then launches two massive uppcuts, once to each side (left first than right). After this, he begins to spin violently, suctioning all fighters towards him. He then stops, poses and vanishes.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Ok, here's my next creation.

Introducing...

JEFF DUNHAM!!!

That's right! The genious ventriloquist has come to join the fray! His puppets, Walter, Melvin, Peanut, Achmed, and Jose Jalapeno On A Stick, will be beside him as he joins the fight!

ENTRY:
He enters in a Blue Prius, he gets out, and the car drives away.

STATS:
Height: 4
Weight: 3
Speed: 3.5
Jump: 2.5
Range: 3.5

A MOVES:
AAA Combo - He punches twice, then swings out Achmed and jiggles his legs, a continuous third attack, similar to D3's. the first two hits do 2%, then 3% damage.

<> A - He does a vertical slice with a random doll, does different damage per doll, Walter & Melvin 5%, Peanut 6%, Achmed 7%, and Jose 8%. Diagonal knockback, kills at 245%.

V A - Ducks and swings with a random doll. Damage (see above +1%), vertical knockback, kills at 305%

^ A - Does an upward swing with a random doll. Damage (see <>A -1%), vertical knockback, not much knockback, can't kill.

<> Smash - Jose Torch - Jeff does a horizontal slice with Jose. Fire effect, 18% damage uncharged, 24% fully charged, diagonal knockback, kills at 140%.

V Smash - Peanut Spin - He spins around, swinging Peanut along with him. Does 12%uncharged, 18% fully charged. Vertical knockback, kills at 225%.

^Smash - Melvin Stab - He thrusts Melvin upwards and stabs the air above him wiht Melvin's huge nose. Does 18% uncharged, 25% fully charged. His best kill move, it kills at 125%. Vertical knockback.

AERIALS:
Nair - Double Doll Twist - He does a spin while holding two random dolls, damage (see <>A, exact same). Diagonal knockback, though not much.

Bair - Does a backwards swing with a random doll. Damage (see <>A -1%), diagonal knockback, can kill at 280%.

Fair - Forward swing with a random doll. Damage (see <>A +2%), diagonal knockback, kills at 185%.

Uair - An upward swing with a random doll. Damage (see <>A +1%), vertical knockback, kills at 190%.

Dair - A downward stab with a random doll. Damage (see <>A, exact same), meteor spike, he falls faster as he does it, like G&W's,

Since he has five dolls, the tilts and aerials have a certain percentage rate for what dolls come out when. Here it is:

Walter or Melvin: 45%
Peanut: 30%
Achmed: 20%
Jose: 5%

B MOVES:
B - The Suitcase - Dunham opens up a suitcase, and a doll comes walking out, saying something from one of his two standup specials. Each one just keeps walking (or in Jose's case, pogos) off the stage. They each do 4% damage, with minimal knockback. If you get hit by one, that doll disappears. you can hold B and have dolls continuous come out one very second. they are small, so you can short hop over them.

<> B - The Doll Toss - Dunham throws a random doll at the enemy, and the doll sticks on. this move is very similar to the thing that the Pikmin do for Olimar. Each doll does some different damage, Walter sticks on and does 1% damage every second, Melvin sticks on and does 1% damage every 2 seconds, Achmed sticks on and does 2% damage every second, Peanut sticks on and does 3% damage every 1.5 seconds, Jose sticks on and does 3% damage every second. These dolls can only stay on for a maximum of 4 seconds, so the damage won't as severe as you think. The percentage of appearance for the tilts/aerials does apply to this too.

^B - The Walter - I bet you were wondering when this would come. Jeff holds Walter below him, and Walter farts, sending Jeff and Walter upward. This fart acts like ROB's jetpack, but it lasts shorter. If you get hit by Jeff going upwards, you are dealt 8% damage, and you go horizontally left or right depending. If caught below, you are meteored like Diddy's UpB. Getting hit besides the meteor can't kill you.

V B - Doll shield - You hold up two random dolls, and you are shielded ffrom various attacks (including A attacks). This shield can be broken very easily, so it isn't safe to spam. It deals no damage at any part.

GRABS:
He uses a random doll as a tether grab, and it can also be used to grab the edge.

Grab attack - a punch to the face, 2% damage

Forward Throw - he tosses you forward, doing 5% damage. Can't kill.

Back Throw - He tosses you backwards, doing 6% damage. Can't kill.

Down Throw - He tosses you to the ground, doing 8% damage. At higher damages, you bounce off the ground, and at 310% damage, the bounce can kill you.

Up Throw - He slaps you upwards, doing 6% damage, can't kill.

FINAL SMASH:

The Finale: He pulls out all his dolls and starts doing what he does best (take a guess). Achmed than suddenly goes terrorist and blows up the field, sending the players flying (but not necessarily dead. It kills at 50%).

MISC.
Ledge attack below 100% - punches the stage and gets up, does 4% damage
Ledge attack above 100% - Slowly gets up and kicks the area in front of him when up. Does 3% damage,
Tether attack - does 6% damage. Very little knockback.

TAUNTS:
^ Taunt - Peanut comes out and says, "That's good that's good that's good that's good that's gooooooooooooood!"

<> Taunt - Jose comes out and says, "On a STEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

V Taunt - Walter comes out and does his wierd laugh.

Victory Pose 1 - He takes a pose as the dolls jump out behind him.

Victory Pose 2 - He fights off Peanut who's trying to put his mouth on him.

Victory Pose 3 - He's busy trying to fix Achmed's feet, whilst Achmed is complaining.

Losing pose - He turns away and claps.

COSTUMES:
Dunham changes his suit from black to red, blue, green, baby blue, and white. The dolls don't change color.

MUSIC:
N/A

That's it! This is my only other set for this comp, but I'd be happy to join the next one!

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm back from vacation and I'm gonna have to cram work in if I want to update Nightmare and create Zasalamel. And since SCIV is out tomorrow...well...that may side track me just a bit...

But, I gotta say that Commander Blitzkrieg's SS is very entertaining up to this point and that the Melon is a visionary for creating Jeff Dunham (great moveset, btw). This thread is just so **** entertaining.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Blitzkreig, SS is shaping up to be absolute awesome-tacular. I can't wait to see how Fawful is involved, and I'm also flattered you decided to involve him.

Also, I know I said Fawful would be my last entry, but I'm tempted to do one more, just because having 5 sounds so much better than having 4. Now, who am I thinking of doing, you ask? Someone who comes from a videogame series very dear to me:

DARTH VADER!

Now, You may be yelling at your computer: "YOU FOOL! DARTH VADER'S ALREADY BEEN DONE!!!! TWICE!!!" Well, you should have more faith in me. This isn't just Darth Vader... it's...

LEGO DARTH VADER!!!

Straight out of LEGO Star Wars and Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy, Lego Darth Vader will join the fray...presumably before August 2nd. Guess I better hurry.

This alright to do, right GCM? I know Vader's been done, but since this is a sort of "Toon Vader" I can still do it, right?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Blitzkreig, SS is shaping up to be absolute awesome-tacular. I can't wait to see how Fawful is involved, and I'm also flattered you decided to involve him.

Also, I know I said Fawful would be my last entry, but I'm tempted to do one more, just because having 5 sounds so much better than having 4. Now, who am I thinking of doing, you ask? Someone who comes from a videogame series very dear to me:

DARTH VADER!

Now, You may be yelling at your computer: "YOU FOOL! DARTH VADER'S ALREADY BEEN DONE!!!! TWICE!!!" Well, you should have more faith in me. This isn't just Darth Vader... it's...

LEGO DARTH VADER!!!

Straight out of LEGO Star Wars and Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy, Lego Darth Vader will join the fray...presumably before August 2nd. Guess I better hurry.

This alright to do, right GCM? I know Vader's been done, but since this is a sort of "Toon Vader" I can still do it, right?
yeah its cool

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Wow, I missed a lot. First things first... Yay! GCM is back!!!

Now, moving on... I can't believe we're finally finishing, and some of these last movesets are still looking awesome (Tabuu is a freakin' sick idea). Also, SS looks awesome, Blitzkrieg, though Sir Kibble was about the last of my entries I expected to actually make it in. Thank you much for that.

I greatly look forward to seeing what happens with all this when everything's said and done.

By the way, I have a glass of apple juice here. I'm gonna have to raise it too in that toast that was forever back! :)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Just wondering if you could answer this question, GCM.

Or does the no repeating universe rule even still stand?

Edit:
I really like the entries for Tabuu and Jeff Dunham. Tabuu was balanced really well (can't wait to see him finished) and Jeff Dunham is just plain hilarious (Walter Fart for recovery =D)

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
O wait, that toast thing, riiiiiiiiiight...*raises bottle of Night Train, takes a swig, spits it out, and raises one of those vintage glass Coke bottles* Cheers!

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Tabuu was balanced really well
That was actually crazy hard to do going off of Tabuu's "OMG I'MA DESTROY YOU IN ONE HIT 'KAY?" attacks XD

Oh yes, the toast umm...*raises bottle of Coca Cola* Sorry, nothing else around here! @_@

And as a side note, congrats to everyone who entered a moveset into this contest, they're all amazing in their own rights! May the best entries win, good luck to you all ^^

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't update my moveset today, was busy. Really hopefully, it will be done in the next few days. My last entry.

Aw, didn't see anything of mine in the next Subspace. Ah well, my characters already had their shine of glory in the previous two.

And I'll probably toast with water, since it's all I ever drink.

*toasts with a bottle of it*

To tell the truth, even after skimming the past few pages, I'm not exactly sure what we're toasting for, but I'll toast to my not knowing what to toast for.

Both this topic and the last (which I lurked before signing up) were a lot of fun, both observing and making. Good luck to all competitors in the judgement.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
for the toast!

*Raises a glass of... hmm wait... my glass is empty*
this thread is awesome! Well heres all my movesets

KAT AND ANA (pg. 62)
STAFY (pg. 65)
TINGLE (pg. 67)
VAATI (pg. 73)
VECTOR (pg. 83)
ESPIO (pg. 84)
SERGE (pg. 91)
TURNIP (pg. 92)

I plan on updating them more!!! But tell me what you think of them anywayz!

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
for the toast!

*Raises a glass of... hmm wait... my glass is empty*
this thread is awesome! Well heres all my movesets

KAT AND ANA (pg. 62)
STAFY (pg. 65)
TINGLE (pg. 67)
VAATI (pg. 73)
VECTOR (pg. 83)
ESPIO (pg. 84)
SERGE (pg. 91)
TURNIP (pg. 92)

I plan on updating them more!!! But tell me what you think of them anywayz!
YOU DID A VECTOR MOVESET?? i gotta talk to Blitz-K about THAT!

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
And with a stage, music, an assist trophy and a Snake Codec Conversation, the master of Subspace is complete! (page 98)

Tabuu is my final moveset since he's also my eighth one (L Block, Travis Touchdown, Lucy, Haruko, Roger Smith, Colonel.EXE and Dante) so I hope you guys enjoyed seeing them as much as I did making them. Like I said before, good luck to everyone in the contest!

Personally I prefer the air Lucy and Dante are my favorites...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom