• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Alright... in order to fit the no repeating universes rule I have made some changes.

Prince Innes has been changed into the master ranger of Guild Wars, Aidan (and necessary edits were made of course.) (page 26)

Prince Lyon has been withdrawn from the contest, but is still being kept for viewing purposes. (page 27)

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
*Sweeney Todd moveset*
Man, I remember that one. Not the movie. I actually saw a play of this once. Was pretty sweet, and it's nice how he's represented here. Enjoyed the Final Smash.

Also, if you don't mind either, I also want to archive your SSE when you're finished writing it, like the other two stories. (My 2.0 and IvoryFlame's Crisis) If you don't want me to though, that's okay.

----------------

I've finally finished Suren, my final entry, and updated the list for the penultimate time. (I'll do so for the final time after the contest ends and repost all the lists.) If anyone wants to take a look whether I am missing anything, it's on page 38, and take a look at the stages, ATs and items as well, and PM me for them. I'm sure I got them all this time, though.

----------------

And finally, for a last hurrah from me, here's a couple of generic items, because we've gone too long without them!

Watermelon

A simple watermelon. You can pick it up, just it's heavy as a crate. When it's thrown, however, it smashes, into several watermelon pieces, which can be eaten to restore health. (7%) Also, when it's attacked enough, it will break. When hit with swords or sharp objects, it breaks instantly.

Bokken

A wooden sword. Basically the baby of a Beam Sword and Home Run Bat, without the instakill. Generally does moderate knockback and damage, which increases if it's a Smash Attack.

Rubber Band Ball

A simple throwing item. The main difference between it and other throwing items is that when it falls on the ground, it bounces. High.

Yep. Generic as they come. :D

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I like the items they r cool! i thought of another item they should have....

RAMBI BOX

Its a box with a rhino on it. U jump on top of it and it breaks and u ride on rambi! or if u attack the box it will break and he will run around by himself and anyone can jump on him.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Dadadada here is my Vector script, I'm hoping to fallow it up with Espio then Chicobee but due to the fact i just got back from a long vacation, this leaves me an the great panda with very little time to finish up, anyway....

Vector
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/43/Vector001.jpg/235px-Vector001.jpg
Attack
Neutral- Vector throws a left jab then a right jab then smashes the enemy down using his jaw- 3%, 4%, 5%- Red

Forward- Vector swings his snout diagonally up after facing the ground- 6%- Red

Down- Vector turns around and swings his tail along the ground- 4%- Red

Up- Vector throws a right handed uppercut- 8%- Red

Dash- Vector plows forward using his shoulder- 7%

Ledge- Swipes in front of him while getting on the ledge- 4%- Red

Ledge 100%- Jumps on the stage with a uppercut- 9%- Red

Recovery (from ground)- gets on all 4s like a crocodile then rises and drops his snout and tail simultaneously- 3%- Red

Smash
Forward- Vector winds his fist behind then punches forward- 10-20%- Red

Down- Vector puts his hands together and smashes them down into the ground creating shockwaves at his sides (He is facing the screen)- 25-35%( his hands)- Red, 7-17%( shockwave)- Orange

Up- Vector swipes above him, if anyone is caught he smashes them into the ground while holding their leg then whips them into the air- 15-25%- Purple

Special
Neutral (Diner!!!)- Vector chomps in front of him, if anyone is caught he chews them restoring half the % dealt- 4% a chomp (possible 5 chomps)- Purple

Forward (Snack time!)- Vector opens his mouth in front of him, he recovers hp equal to all projectiles fired at him- 4% (If someone is touching his mouth when he closes it)- Yellow

Down (What’s this?)- Vector bends over to pick something up off the ground (who knows what, just something), if attacked, he pops his head up and hurts the attacker- 13%- Red

Up (Bubble balloon)- Vector blows a bubble (using gum) 2 times as big as him, he rises up but is he touches an enemy, both him and the enemy freefall down (like after using a recovery), if a ledge pops his bubble, it works like a chain and he pulls himself up, if it is popped on a wall, he falls but is able to use it again- 0%- Yellow

Aerials
Neutral- Vector does a flip with his tail out- 10%- Red

Forward- Vector does a flip meteor smashing the opponent down in front of him with his tail- 12%- Red

Back- Vector bites behind him, if anyone is caught, he whips them, in front of him- 11%- Purple

Down- Vector body slams down, if someone is caught they are stuck in the body slam until he hits the ground, if there is no ground he self KOs- KO (if there is no ground), 15% (Ground is hit)- Purple (I think…)

Up- Vector bites above him- 14%- Red

Grabs
Neutral- Smacks the enemy- 2%- Purple

Forward- Clamps down on the enemies head with his jaws then swings them back and throws them forward- 13%- Purple

Back- Does a back flip body slam on the enemy- 14%- Purple

Down- Slams the enemy down into the ground with his jaws- 10%- Purple- Pitfall effect

Up- While holding the enemy, Vector whips them up, then down into the ground then releases while whipping them back into the air-17%- Purple

Taunts
#1- Pulls down his eye lid and sticks his tongue out at the TV screen

#2- Vector plays the air guitar

#3- Vector starts singing

Time Skips
#1- Vector scratches his head

#2- Vector starts to fall asleep on his hand but wakes up and looks both ways

Victory poses
#1- Vector points at himself with his thumb and says “We never turn down a job with pay”

#2- Vector crosses his arm and says “We fallow through with a job until the end”

#3- Vector starts laughing and says “Hey, this is good advertising”

Losing pose
Looks down and rubs his head

Battle entrance
He’ll walk up to the screen looking at the ground with a magnify then looks up

Kirby hat
Kirby gets the top half of a crocodile on his head and it leads into a tail with Vectors spikes coming out on the back

Colors (Only affects his skin unless stated otherwise)
Pink
Blue
Black
White
Sherlock outfit

Final smash (Just one moment please)
Vector walks up to the TV screen holds up his index finger (as if saying “hold on a sec.) then puts a black cloth over the screen turning the entire screen black, then you here some pummeling sounds, then Vector pulls off the black cloth and gives the player a thumbs up. The percentages come back on the screen and all the players except Vector receive good damage and are knocked into a shield break status- 120% (separated between all players)- Red​

D

Deleted member

...Just wondering, but does anyone know where my Jimi Hendrix and WALL-E movesets are?

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Dadadada here is my Vector script, I'm hoping to fallow it up with Espio then Chicobee but due to the fact i just got back from a long vacation, this leaves me an the great panda with very little time to finish up, anyway....
I already made Vector and Espio sorry dude... but if i get less than 3 stars it will be counted otherwise it wont be

half_silver28

Smash Ace

Stanley Yelnats

Power: 8/10
Height: 7/10
Weight: 6/10
Walk speed: 3/10
Run speed: 6/10
Jump power: 4.5/10
Drop speed: 6/10

AAA attack: Stanley punches with his right fist, then his left and then kicks them. A pretty basic combo. The kick has decent knockback. (3, 3, 5%)

Dash attack: Stanley hops forward a bit as he delivers a fast punch. It has a rather small hitbox, and causes decent upwards knockback. (9%)

>tilt – Stanley quickly roundhouse kicks. Like other tilts, it can be directed high or low. Little knockback. (6-7%)
^tilt – Stanley thrusts a shovel up above his head, which causes good damage but little knockback. (12%)
vtilt – Stanley delivers a fast sweeping kick. It causes no knockback, but can cause the opponent to trip. (8%)
fsmash – What else? Stanley whacks the opponent with a shovel, which has the same range as Dedede’s hammer. There is a little bit of starting lag and a LOT of ending lag. It has great knockback and is Stanley’s best kill move. (19% uncharged, 27% fully charged)
^smash – Stanley quickly swings a shovel above his head. It is pretty damaging and has great range and decent knockback. However, the shovel will hit the ground following the move, causing a large amount of ending lag. (17% uncharged, 25% fully charged)
vsmash – Stanley kicks strongly on both sides of him with one leg. It has good knockback and is rather quick. (16% uncharged, 24% fully charged)

nair – Stanley simply kicks out in front of him. A basic sex kick. (6%)
fair – Stanley holds both of his hands above his head and brings them down in front of him in a double-fisted spike attack. Its pretty slow, but an effective spike. (11%)
bair – Stanley kicks strongly behind him with one leg. Decent knockback. (9%)
uair – Stanley kicks upwards and slightly in front of him. Little knockback. (7%)
dair – Stanley swings downwards with one arm, while holding one of Clyde ‘Sweet Feet’ Livingston’s shoes. This can be used as a spike, with the sweet spot being the heel of the shoe. (5% unsweetspotted, 9% sweetspotted)

grab: A normal grab
grab attack: simply punches them
fthrow: Stanley hits his opponent with the handle of his shovel and sends them flying. Good knockback. (9%)
bthrow: Stanley simply flips his opponent backwards. Decent knockback, can’t kill. (8%)
uthrow: Stanley tosses his opponent above his head and quickly hits them with his shovel. Good knockback, kills at 140%. (10%)
dthrow: Stanley strongly throws his opponent to the ground, causing them to ultimately bounce back upwards. Decent upwards knockback. (9%)

B: Zero/Armpit/X-Ray/Magnet Counter – Stanley takes a stance similar to marth’s counter stance, and any opponent who hits him while he does this is instantly attacked by one of Stanley’s fellow Camp Green Lake inmates. Each of them attacks in a slightly different manner, but the damage done is always twice that of what the original attack would have done:
Zero – Zero jumps out whacks the opponent with a shovel. Good knockback.
Armpit – Armpit simply runs into the opponent like a football player. Decent upwards knockback.
X-Ray – X-Ray quickly kicks the opponent’s legs out from under them, causing them to trip. He then remains for a second as he adjusts his glasses, causing them to briefly gleam.
Magnet – Magnet appears and does not attack, rather he smiles at the opponent as a puppy jumps out from behind him and hits the opponent in the chest. Decent knockback. & in case you were wondering, Magnet was sent to Camp Green Lake for stealing a puppy (lol).

Zero: far left
Magnet: right of Zero
Armpit: far right
X-Ray: left of Armpit

>B: The Shoe – Stanley throws a smelly shoe that belongs to the baseball player Clyde ‘Sweet Feet’ Livingston at the opponent. A pair of his shoes that were meant to be auctioned off for charity were what led Stanley to end up at Camp Green Lake. The shoe travels about as far as wolf’s laser, and when it travels that distance it drops to the ground and remains there for about ten seconds. Any opponent who gets close to it will be temporarily unable to move as they plug their nose and try to wave the stench away from them. This pretty much works in the same manner as a Bellossom, and there can only be one shoe on the ground at any time (throwing another shoe causes the last one to disappear). (5%)
^B: Shovel Jump – Stanley jumps straight up in the air about as far as falcon’s ^B jumps and quickly swings a shovel. Decent knockback is caused by the shovel. (8%)
vB: Sploosh – Stanley produces a jar of Sploosh, a tasty substance made from spiced peaches. He then throws the jar at the ground by his feet, shattering the jar and damaging any nearby opponents. The glass shards disappear, but some amount of Sploosh will remain on the ground, which any character (even opponents) can eat to restore health. However, if Stanley uses this attack twice in a row, there won’t be any Sploosh in the jar. This attack charges in the same manner as Wario’s fart attack; the Sploosh heals up to 20% health at full charge, but will heal less if used without a full charge. (10%)

FS: Yellow Spotted Lizards – Stanley throws one of these extremely poisonous lizards in front of him quickly, getting the same range as link & toon link’s Final Smashes. The first person it hits immediately is drawn into a cinematic. Stanley pushes them into a hole, where they find themselves surrounded by yellow spotted lizards. The lizards jump at them, which ends the cinematic. The opponent is damaged heavily and sent flying upwards. This attack kills at 50%. (40%)

Idle stance – Stanley reaches up and adjusts his cap.
Roll dodge – Stanley does exactly that; he rolls on the ground at a pretty average speed, equal to that of Mario’s dodge.

Taunts
^taunt: Stanley takes out a jar of Sploosh and quickly tosses it up and down twice with one hand before putting it away.
<>taunt: Stanley crosses his arms and shrugs, saying ‘Some people don’t believe in curses…’
vtaunt: Stanley pulls out his shovel and brings it strongly in front of him, forcing it into the ground a tiny bit. He says ‘try me!’ as he does this.

entrance: Stanley rushes to his spot, kicking up a cloud of dirt as he slides to a stop. He quickly brushes himself off before the battle starts.

victory animations
1- Stanley takes several quick swings with his shovel, saying ‘You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.’ He then finally poses with the shovel pointed towards the screen.
2- Zero, Armpit, X-Ray & Magnet are all standing around Stanley, giving him high fives and stuff. Armpit says ‘Way to go Caveman!’ as Stanley awkwardly turns to face the screen.
3- Both Stanley and Zero are seated on the ground, each holding a jar of Sploosh. Each of them opens their jar and starts eating the stuff slowly.
victory theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH-9yAwpGj4(from :12 to :18, without vocals)

alt. costumes: Stanley’s orange Camp Green Lake uniform changes colors: red, blue, green, purple, white, black. He also has street clothes as an alternate, which are seen in the assist trophy pic below.

icon: A white shovel head

Wiimote sound – the sound of a shovel being driven into dirt is heard

Kirby hat: Kirby gains Stanley’s curly hair & distinctive red hat.

Snake codec:
Snake – Otacon, who is this kid? He doesn’t look like he belongs on a battlefield.
Otacon – That’s Stanley Yelnats, Snake. He was an inmate at the Camp Green Lake correctional institution.
Snake – A delinquent, huh? Sounds like trouble…
Otacon – Not exactly, Snake. He was sent there for a crime he didn’t commit. You see, Stanley’s great-great grandfather had a curse put on him, which resulted in him and his descents always seeming to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Snake – Curse? Right…
Otacon – *sigh* That aside, spending all that time at Camp Green Lake has made Stanley stronger, both mentally and physically. Don’t take him lightly.
Snake – Yeah, I got it.

Stage: Camp Green Lake – Camp Green Lake is a pretty straight-forward stage. It’s basically just a desert as far as the eye can see, with a mountain in the far background. There’s also a large rock on top of the mountain that’s shaped like a fist giving a thumbs up. The stage itself is about as big as the Bridge of Eldin, and has a few holes which characters can fall in. They are fairly deep and players can’t see what’s going on in them. Occasionally, a snake, scorpion or yellow-spotted lizard will be seen moving in the background or coming out of a hole, but they don’t affect the battle.

Music:
Dig It
Wasteland
What Its Like
Route 111(pkmn R/S/E)
Honey
Gerudo Desert(twilight princess)

SSE role/unlock: Stanley doesn’t play a role in SSE, he instead appears in a secret door in The Wilds. When you go in, a brief cinematic shows him jumping out of a hole in Camp Green Lake to challenge you. Stanley can also be unlocked by beating boss battles with link or by playing 850 vs. matches. Camp Green Lake is unlocked by winning 10 vs. matches with Stanley.

Assist Trophies:

Mr. Sir – The nasty camp supervisor appears, with a bag of sunflower seeds in hand, and says ‘This isn’t a girl scout camp!’ Then a blue pickup truck with a large container of water in the trunk quickly appears, which Mr. Sir gets in and starts driving around (it goes the same speed as the wario bike). The truck is about half as big as the main battlefield platform, and Mr. Sir will drive until he goes off the stage or for 15 seconds. It deals the same damage and knockback as the cars on Onett. Mr. Sir will also be eating sunflower seeds as he drives, and ends up dropping a lot of them on the stage. Each one recovers 2% to anyone who eats them.

smashbot226

Smash Master
^
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

RESERVED FOR:

LEON PALOWSKI- The TRUE Heir of the 3rd (Or 4th) Smash Spot in 4.

Leon, the cool slippery dude. His real strength is in his lithe and agility, being able to run circles around the enemy with his movements alone.

And he's a new character.

THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE.
A STAR FOX CHARACTER THAT'S NOT A CLONE.

Anyway, on to statistics:

Power- 1: Last I checked, chameleons aren't too strong or powerful.

Speed- 4: I also checked that they're fast on their feet. Leon is about as fast as Pikachu.

Jump- 3: Did you know that chameleons don't need to eat or drink? They can live on air. This normally land bound creature now has average jumping ability.

Weight- 2: Well, Leon's species isn't too heavy. However, he has fast falling speed.

Height- 2: Nor are they large. Leon's normal height would be 4, but he has a hunched position like Wolf's only more reptilian.

Wall Cling/Jump- Yes, and he can hold on to walls for up to five seconds before falling.

Crawl- Yes, and JESUS. His crawl is FASTER than his dash, around the speed of Falcon!

Wall Climb- Wait a minute, WHAT WHAT WHAT?!? Yes, Leon can climb walls for exactly however much time he is on a wall. Upwards or downwards, is your choice.

---------

A: Claw Swipe- Leon does a quick slice with his left claw. 3% with minimal knockback.

A,A: Backhand Swipe- Leon comes back with his left claw as he performs a backhand on the foe. 4% with minimal knockback.

A,A,A: Rising Lizard Knee- Leon ends the combo by sending his right knee upwards. 7% with small knockback.

A>: Tail Swipe- Leon swings his tail around to whack the foe. 5% damage with small knockback. Good range.

A^: Hi Jump Kick- Leon jumps into the air with a sky high kick. 8% damage with high vertical knockback. Narrow range.

AV: Tongue Trick- Leon lashes out with his tongue at ground level. 3% damage with no knockback. Trips under 25%.

Fsmash: Tongue Slash- Leon swirls his tongue around, then quickly sends it about two character lengths forward. 12% and high knockback.

Usmash: Reptile Flip Kick- Leon crouches down as he prepares to leap, then flip kicks into the air, then lands. 10% with high vertical knockback. High vertical range.

Dsmash: Assassin's Sidewinder- Leon spins parallel to the ground with his feet outstretched. 12% damage with low knockback.

Dash: Chameleon Leap- Leon jumps into the air, while tucked into a ball, at the opponent. 7% with medium kockback.

Nair: Tailspin- Leon, tucked into a ball, spins around battering foes with his tail. 6% with low knockback. Highly defensive move.

Fair: Deathly Heel- Leon spins around in the air, then lands with a skull-shattering heel to the foe. 13% with spiking potential.

Bair: Natural Fold- Leon's tail uncurls outwards behind him, then immediately curls up. 6% damage with low knockback. Long range (3 character lengths!)

Uair: Silent Piston- Leon flips upwards to perform a double kick at the foe, sending them flying. 13% damage with high vertical knockback.

Dair: Fervent Swipe- Leon swings his tail below him while simultaneously uncurling and curling it around three times. 4% damage on each hit and spiking potential on the last hit.

Grab: Leon sends his tongue out to wrap the foe and drag him back to Leon.

Agrab: Deadly Choke- Leon twists the foe in his grasp.

Fthrow: Pilot's Boot- Leon spins the foe around, lets go of them, then sends a might boot to push them back. 9% damage with high knockback.

Bthrow: Slime Swing- Leon swings the foe around him three times, then tosses him backwards. Similar to Mario's. 13 % damage and low knockback.

Uthrow: Devious Trap- Leon sticks a mine on the foe's head, tosses them upwards, then activates the bomb. 15% damage with high vertical knockback.

Dthrow: No Mercy- Leon throws the opponent down, steps on his throat, then shoots the foe three times with his Blaster. This leaves the foe on the ground and cannot be teched out of. 17% damage.

B: Spike Mine- Leon sets out a spike mine to float around wherever he puts it. These mines are the size of bumpers and will explode on contact with any thrown item or foe. Only two may be out at a time. Medium knockback and 13% damage.

B^: Tether Whip- Leon sends his tongue outwards at a long range and alarming pace. The best thing about this move, other than its damage (17%!) is that it can go THROUGH any foe on a ledge and right onto the ledge itself. High knockback and on the ground, he sends his tongue forward.

BV: Camouflage- Leon, being a chameleon, turns invisible for about five seconds, before becoming visible again. This has the same mechanic as Wario Waft as the less time you use it, the more proficient the invisibility will be. However, abusing this move will only result in an enraged Leon.

B>: Backup Saber- Leon tosses a small energy dagger spinning towards the foe. Quite swift and will likely hit the foe if they don't know it's coming. Does electrical damage as well. Has a slight arc to it when tossed, so if skillfully used, it can stop someone from recovering. 7% damage and low knockback.

Final Smash: Palowski Finisher- Leon's eyes bulge as he dashes forward at a medium speed. This is a bit like Marth's, except it doesn't go ALL the way across the stage. However, it can cross Battlefield in one shot. If Leon collides with someone in the dash, Leon begins to cackle evilly as the battle freezes except for Leon and his unlucky pal. Leon slowly but ominously draws his hidden nodachi as he begins eyeing it, murmuring, "I think I'll TORTURE you for a while..." Leon then slices at the foe wildly as the foe takes massive damage, then Leon suddenly stops and sheathes his sword, then takes out his seldom seen blaster, points it at the foe's head, charges it to max, then fires a rather frightening energy blast, which likely sends the foe to his death. Does 64% damage and incredible knockback. May only be performed on the ground, but the range is narrow enough that an attempt to single jump over it will fail.

Taunt 1- Leon cracks his knuckles.

Taunt 2- Slowly blends with the background, then turns back to normal.

Taunt 3- Leon crosses his arms in disappointment, then scoffs.

Victory 1- He is balanced on his tail as he mutters,"But only to be expected..."

Victory 2- There's a small blur in the background, then Leon appears from his camouflage.

Victory 3- He turns to the losers, muttering, "Where's that annoying bird?" If Falco is INDEED there, he says, "I am the greater pilot!"

Loss- Leon turns invisible out of shame.

CODEC
---------

Snake: Hey, Mei Ling, this guy here looks like a lizard. Cosplay or something?

ML: No, Snake, that's Leon Palowski, a pilot under command of Star Wolf, and rival to Falco Lombardi.

S: You mean feather boy? Huh. Should I take this guy on like the others.

ML: I wouldn't recommend it Snake. HE's actually different from the others.

S: What? You're kidding right?

ML: I know! It's kind of good to see something fresh from a common universe, don't you think?

S: Mei Ling, you've got to stop being so philosophical...

ALT COSTUMES: (All this is is a suit change and a slight tint on his skin.

DEFAULT (What you see up there.)

RED

YELLOW

GREEN

PINK

BLACK

SSE Role:

Leon, bored of his current position with Wolf, decides to search for Falco Lombardi, his sworn enemy, and kill him. This cutscene is shown before Luigi is PWND by Dedede.

After beating Duon with Marth, Meta Knight, and Ike, Leon is shown watching them from above, crouching beside his Wolfen. He then hears a beeping, which is his radar, which shows a small bloop three miles west of his position. He grins evilly as he hops in to fight his feathered friend.

After you beat the jungle level with Falco, Fox, and Diddy, Leon is seen hiding on the Great Fox, who then scowls at the sight of Falco, and leaps along the Great Fox, then leaps in front of Falco, getting into his battle stance. The two fight, and depending on who you choose, the loser is then trophitized. Leon/Falco then grunts in disapproval, then revives the loser. In either case, Fox points to the large Halberd, which Leon notices, then nods in agreement to help them.

After Diddy frees Donkey and the Primids appear, Leon takes his leave, not returning until Tabuu appears. He then assists Kirby in helping revive the others.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
So we can make a stage idea?

Anyway, here's a stage idea I have(BTW, I didn't put too much effort into this stage idea. In a way, I'm just advertising the game "Trauma Center".):

1. Name - Trauma Center - Inside the game

2. Screenshot(Before anyone asks, I suck at "Microsoft Paint" not "Photoshop", because I only used microsoft "Paint" to edit these pictures(did it the old fashion, copy and paste way).

At first, I wasn't going to edit a screenshot but for better "visualization", why not.

Anyway, that image took me 3 minutes in microsoft paint(not counting the time it took for me to find the screenshots). I stole the characters from the screenshots in the smash dojo page, took a random TCNB screenshot and pasted those characters on.

So, in case you were wondering why that screenshot is bad.

Ok, some background details on what Trauma Center is:
1. Surgery game for the Wii and DS. You play as a doctor.
2. Anyway, here's a gameplay video for you to watch. Those things in the video are "parasites", that you have to deal with in the game.
3. Those parasite thins are called "Stigma", but I'll refer to them simply as "parasites" in this post.

For Visuals of what the stage may be like: Watch this video , and add in a couple of Smash bro characters to the operation, have them fighting while the operation is going on.

Players can stand on the "text box", they can also stand on cuts.

Also, here's another video.

I posted 3 videos, I can't really explain it other than showing those 3 videos.

Features of the stage:
1. Imagine a normal parasite operation as a stage for the game(see the links above), so the player will do various things like lasering parasitesa, inject vitals, etc. These all have an affect on the game.

2. Various parsites will appear and they may damage you if you get hit by their attacks. For example, if Cheir(parasite) is doing a cut, anyone who is standing in the way of the cut will take serious damage.

3. The surgeon/player will provide benefits or damage the characters.
a. If the player/surgeon is injecting Vitals, smash bro characters can move and try to get "injected" by the Syringe. This restores damage.
b. Antibiotic Gel/suturing will also restore a small amount of damage, for any Smash Bro characters in range.
c. Lasers/scalpel will deal major damage anyone who is getting hit, players must avoid them if possible.

I'll add more details to this idea later, if anyone is confused about the stage.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
:[

Super-Eraser (page 5)
DigitalPh33r Master Chief (pg 79)

There must be a 3.0, since I didn't really get to participate as much as I would have liked to.

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
Good Evening, Travis! It's the Billy Goat Caller!
Overview: The ultimate terror is revealed in the Brawl! This haunting demon utilizes his teleporting for the majority of his special attacks, making it very difficult to land a hit on him. His quick movements and fast beat downs will drive you crazy, and even if you do manage to defeat him...do not think it's over! HAHAHA!​

Stats: (*/5)
Size: 3.9
Power: 3.75
Speed: 5
Jump: 5
Range: 4
Weight: 2
Final Smash: 5
Overall: 4

Tilts:
A- A single punch is quickly thrown
Side A- Kicks at high speed. Has low blow-back damage
Up A- A single uppercut that doesn't send the foe very high
Down A- Stomps the ground. Does small damage

Smashes-
Forward- A powerful kick is performed. It has high blow-back damage
Upward- A powerful uppercut is thrown. It send the foe flying
Down- An earth quaking stomp. Does moderate damage

Aerials-
Neutral- He slaps the foe
Forward- He Punches the foe
Up- He quickly flips, then bucks straight up
Down- He speeds straight down, does moderate damage. (will grab edge)

Throws-
Grab- He grabs the throat of opponent
Forward throw- Tosses you gently, teleports to your position, and kicks you. Has high blow-back damage
Backwards throw- same but in reverse
Up throw- Teleports up high, and throws you even higher
Down- Lies you down, and stomps on chest

Specials:

Neutral B- Charged Rapid Punch. Billy Goat stands still, but is really charging up. On your signal, he unleashes a series of bone-breaking punches

Side B- Jumpercut. Teleports to a foe, then unleashes a slow-motion uppercut.

Up B- Teleport. He simply teleports in any direction you want.

Down B- Counter Jump. Stands still and waits for you to attack. When you do, he vanishes, reappears and beats the living crap outta you!

Final Smash: Ghostly Goat! The stage goes dark. Billy goat and a bunch of actual goats attack all other players. (with no blowback) but as soon as the attack ends, each player is bucked of the stage.

OTHERS:
Entrance- He suddenly appears. Says: "BILLY GOAT!"

Taunt 1: Says: "Billy Goat!!"
Taunt 2: Says: "I will eat your toes while you are asleep!"
Taunt 3: Says: "Look behind you!!"

Victory Pose 1: Gets close to the screen. Says: "The calls will keep coming!"
Victory Pose 2: A Random player is standing there, when their cell phone rings. He/She picks it up, and you hear: "BILLY GOAT!"
Victory Pose 3: Says: "You have not defeated your nightmares!" then vanishes

Snake codex: ( I think this is my best work)
*Snakes phone rings*
Snake: Hold on Colonel. *picks up phone* Hello?! ...
???: Stripes Stripes Stripes, Solid!
Snake: ..What the hell? What are talking about?
???: BILLY GOAT! *click*
Snake: Colonel, what the hell was that?
Colonel: You were a victim of Billy Goat, Snake.
Snake: Billy Goat? Who? How do I make him stop?!
Colonel: You cant snake. The calls will keep coming, and coming...
Snake: Colonel??
Billy Goat: ...and coming, and coming! BILLY GOAT!! *click!*
Snake: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Subspace roll:
The Billy Goat appears sometimes as mini-bosses to terrorize players. He eventually joins the team.

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, I won't be here to see the ending formalities because...oh, right. Gramma and Grampa have a computer at their house, as does Aunt Rickie. Y'see, I'm going to Pennsylvania for a baby shower. Hopefully I'll be able to get on to see you guys.
wait wait wait! your saying you might not be here for the ENDING?!?! but your always here! it wont be the same! :(

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I wont be here either... going out of town in 3 days! I need to make sure my movesets r ready before i go! if anyone has suggestions for anything to add on them feel free to say them!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Wow, is this contest almost over? Seriously? Darn, I wish I was more active. :(

Bug

Crawling out from Hell and into the fight, a very big, scary bug arrives! What is his purpose? Why is he (?) here?

To kick ***, of course!

STATS

Weight: 8/10 Big things are normally heavy. Big, scary beetles are no exception to this law.
Jump: 6/10 Being a beetle, Bug has wings, giving him two extra jumps! None of them are very high, however.
Speed: 4/10
Size: 7/10 Well... What did you expect? Bug is a huge bug. Think of a bigger version of Ivysaur as a comparison.
Power: 9/10 See those nasty, sythe-like forlegs? See that badass stinger? Those formidable mandables? Bug is packin' some serious strength!
Traction: 8/10 The extra legs around the big, scary Bug to stop quickly.
Range: 6/10 Those long limbs get decent range, but nothing really special.

Other Things
-Yup, he has a crawl.
-Wall cling & jump, too. Also, he can scurry up walls for a bit! While wall clinging, press up or down to makes him skitter a small distance. He can't go very far, and automatically lets go after 2 seconds, but useful nonetheless.
-3 jumps total.

MOVES

Nuetral Combo: Claw swipe. First, Bug swings one claw, then the other. Low damage, quick startup and low end lag.

Dash Attack: Slide. He slides forwards. Think of Ivysaur's.

Tilts

Forward: Bug pinches the area in front of him. Good knockback, medium range, fast, good damage, but a bit of end lag.

Down: Stabs the ground infront of him. A bit like a combination of Charizard's and ROB's D-tilt.

Up: Bug stings above him with the stinger on his rear. Sweetspot on the tip has great knockback, unsweetspotted has low knockback. Good range, some startup lag, low cooldown, hits behind and above him.

Smashes

Forward: Bug turns around and thrusts his body and stinger at the enemy! A bit of startup lag, but good range and knockback. Sweetspot at the tip of the stinger.

Down: Bug drops down to his scary belly and spins quickly. Hits both sides of him, quick startup, medium cooldown. Can semi-spike.

Up: His wings come out of his exoskeleton and churn, damaging any enemy caught in it. The move comes out nearly instantly and has a big, long-lasting hitbox, but huge lag if it misses. Think Mewtwo's Melee Up Smash, only bigger and lower.

Aerials

Nair: Bug twist! The Bug twists his body like a corkscrew. Multiple hits.

Fair: Slashes with an arm. Quick, good knockback, decent damage.

Bair: Wings come out and churn for a few second.

Dair: Positions his body so the stinger faces downwards. Low startup lag, hitbox lasts for a while, but he's pretty vulnerable for his other sides.

Uair: Flips over and claps his legs together, hitting above him. Some startup lag, low cooldown. Good upwards knockback.

Grabs

Grab: Bug latches onto the enemy with his menacing claws. Eeeeeewwww!!

Grab attack: Bites them. Eeeeeewwwww!!

F-throw: He forwards. Eeewww, they just touched a nasty bug!

B-throw: Stings them, then they go flying.

D-throw: Bug steps on them, stomps with all his legs, they go flying.

U-throw: Throws them onto his back, churns wings, they fly away.

Specials

B: Buzz Churn. While churning his wings, a horrible buzzing sound is made, creating a feild of damaging soundwaves around him. The move can be used infinitly, but the soundwaves shrink over time, and he can get tierd out when you stop.

Side B: Bug Latch. Bug makes a quick grab infront of him and latches on to an opponent if it hits. Think the old Koopa Klaw.

Down B: Shoe Stomp. A huge shoe desends from the sky and crushes The Bug, giving himself 10% damage. However, the move can also hit opponents, is fast, and has a huge hitbox! Think of a more devastating version of Pika's Thunder move.

Up B: Beetle Wings. Bug's back opens up and wings come out, sending him skywards. Wings stay out for 3 seconds before he tires out, and he can fly sideways, upwards, any direction you want.

Final Smash

BUG SWARM!!!!

Millions of nasty bugs cling onto every part of the stage, and even onto the players! A foe with bugs accumulates damage spontaneously, is slowed, and is more prown to tripping! Plus they freak out, which is funny. The swarm lasts about 15 seconds.

Other Attacks

Ledge 1%-99%: Swipes at the ledge, then gets up.

Ledge 100%+: Gets up while shaking his body.

Get-off-your-***-and-stop-laying-around attack: Spins on his back, then gets up.

TAUNTS

Side: He churns his wings... Menacingly...

Up: Bug stands up on his hind legs, faces the screen folds his arms in, and looks around.

Down: Churning his wings, Bug takes a step forwards, shakes, then steps back.

Victory Poses
1: Churns his wings.
2: Skitter down from the background, looks around, then scurries away.
3: A fly is sitting in his place. Bug then rushes over and begins devouring the fly.

COSTUMES
Brown shell, yellowish front (default)
Red shell w/black polkadots, orange front
Blue shell, light blue front
Green army camo pattern
Bright yellow
Albino (white with red eyes)

SYMBOL
His scary-looking head.

VICTORY THEME
You hear an insect buzz that "Dun-dun-dun duuunnnnnnn..." song.

SSE ROLE
Captain Falcon and some chick he just did are walking down a street. Bug crawls out infront of them. Showing off his manliness, Captain Falcon jumps on Bug in an attemt to smoosh him. A battle then takes place between the two.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Sadly, I won't be here to see the ending formalities because...oh, right. Gramma and Grampa have a computer at their house, as does Aunt Rickie. Y'see, I'm going to Pennsylvania for a baby shower. Hopefully I'll be able to get on to see you guys.
I wont be here either... going out of town in 3 days! I need to make sure my movesets r ready before i go! if anyone has suggestions for anything to add on them feel free to say them!
Gasp! You guys are gonna miss the grand finale! The big climax! The ultimate duel! The deciding fate of all Make Your Move 2.0!
Hope you have fun doing what you're doing though.

And your movesets are looking pretty good Smasherk808 =D

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
wait wait wait! your saying you might not be here for the ENDING?!?! but your always here! it wont be the same! :(
Of course I'm always here ;P It's an oasis of intelligence and creativity in a desert of EPIC ARGH.

As I said, they've got computers. The end will be around Sunday, which is the last day before we come home, when my aunt will take me and my sister to go do something (Philadelphia Zoo sounds nice). I assume you will close during August 3rd sometime that day?

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Gasp! You guys are gonna miss the grand finale! The big climax! The ultimate duel! The deciding fate of all Make Your Move 2.0!
Hope you have fun doing what you're doing though.

And your movesets are looking pretty good Smasherk808 =D

Thanks! i think im gonna add names for all the attacks for all of my characters... if i get bored... lol

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
idea for a stage:
Balloon Fight Stage, the answer to 75m.

It would have a remix of the Balloon Fighter music in the background. This map would be interactive too, occasionally the bird monsters will fly through the sky and can cause damage to you. The clouds disappear if you stand on them too long but they'll reappear later (they move slowly).

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Those were my favorites from you, SirKibble.
Thanks, those were some of what I thought were my better movesets as well. Glad you liked them. :)

If you're willing to take any critcism, I would like to say something about your Ivan from Golden Sun:

Your movesets were perfect and his actions were realistic to how he fought in the real game. I'm sure you've played the game, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't know much about him.
If I had to suggest anything though it would be to vary up his stats a little more... in the first Golden Sun, Isaac and Garret were the powerhouses with physical strength and weakened Djinn powers (except for Isaac, who of course was probably the best character). Ivan and Mia served as the healers/magicians. They were quicker, less defensive, and weaker offensively.
How this could apply to your character?
Make Ivan slightly lighter, faster, weaker, quicker (dodging and such) than your average brawler, like Mario.

I'm not trying to sound like a d!ck, I just want to voice something to you since I feel like I'm only being a friendly critic here.
Tweaked Ivan's stats a bit, just for you. I think he's a bit more fitting of his fighting in GS now, so thanks much for the suggestions. I guess I didn't really think of all that when I first made the moveset. :)

But seriously, I don't wanna rant about that, but your movesets are AWESOME.
It's especially great how you even give detail on how people act during the fight, like how they look when they're dazed from a broken shield or how they recover from the edge. I had never thought of that before.
Thanks. I tried to be as detailed as I could about everything, after noticing how hard some movesets here were to understand. I tried to make mine as detailed and descriptive as I could, so people would really understand the characters. So I'm happy it paid off!

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I reserved both Vector and Espio at page 46, at that time GCM or Reo told me they havnt been done, so I am very confused, so are my reservations gone or did the way i word it just not count, someone pleas let me know if I should even bother with the Espio script

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Well peoples, im sorry to say this is the last moveset I will be making for this competition...

SOLDIER 1st CLASS, ZACK! On the job!
Overview: SOLDIER 1st Class, Zack Fair (FF7) finally joins the fray using the mystical power of Materia! He will make quick work of whoever stands in his way using a barrage of different elemental powers he has up his sleeve! He has the power of Ike, with the speed of Link.​

Stats: (*/5)
Size: 3 (a bit smaller than Ct. Falcon)
Power: 4
Speed: 4
Jump: 4
Range: 5
Weight: 3
Final Smash: 5
Overall: 4

Tilts:
A- A quick slash of the Buster Sword
Side A- A Light jab with the tip of his sword
Up A- A single Slash to the sky
Down A- He sweeps both directions with the Buster Sword

Smashes-
Forward- A strong Slash with the Buster Sword.
Upward- Several slashes to the sky
Down- He stabs the sword into the ground, blowing back any opponents.

Aerials-
Neutral- Lands a flaming punch
Forward- Connects an electric slap
Up- He slashes upward with his sword.
Down- An Icy kick rockets him back to earth.

Throws-
Grab- He snatches the foe, and head butts them
Forward throw- He spins, and powerfully throws the foe
Backwards throw- Same as forward throw, but in the other direction
Up throw- Jumps up, and throws the opponent, before falling.
Down- Grabs the face of the foe, and slams them down.

Specials:

Neutral B- Fiarga. Three powerful burst of fire shoot out with great range. 15% chance of sustained burn

Side B- Thunduga. A line of electricity sprays out, harming, and stunning everything that it connects to.

Up B- Blizzaga. He leaps up, leaving behind a storm of ice.

Down B- Assault Twister. Zack Spins very fast, slashing with his sword.

Final Smash: Summon Attack! Zack commands a random summon to attack all foes. They are:
Ilrit's Hellfire: Ilfrit burns the stage with the harsh flames of the under world.
Bahamut's Mega Flare: The cruel dragon flies behind the stage, firing a barrage of OHKO fire bursts!
Bahumut Fury's Exaflare: A cut scene goes to Bahamut Fury flying above the stage, sending out his spikes. He then precedes to completely destroy the entire stage. The after math of this FS leaves you to fight on a burned down stage.
Phoenix's Rebirth Flame: A powerful flame cooks the field and heals Zack fully.
Odin's Zantetsuken: Odin on his powerful horse speed through the stage, Killing players instantly with one slash of his mighty sword.

OTHERS:
Entrance- HE leaps from the sky, and lands gracefully with sword in hand.

Taunt 1: Says: "Oh Yeah!" and shows a thumbs up
Taunt 2: Tosses a Materia upward, catches it, and smiles.
Taunt 3: Spins sword and sheathes it. (Like he does in Crisis Core)

Victory Pose 1: Runs on screen and says: Couldn't have done it blindfolded!
Victory Pose 2: Slashes with his sword, and sheathes it.
Victory Pose 3: Says: "Embrace your dreams, and honor...as SOLDIER!!"

Snake codex:
Snake: Who's this guy stealing my thunder?
Colonel: Who, Zack? Snake, he is from SOLDIER.
Snake: SOLDIER? You mean those lapdogs from Shin-Ra?
Colonel: Indeed. But not this one. SOLDIER 1st class, Zack is Shin-Ra's greatest.
Snake: But I thought Sephiroth was Shin-Ra's greatest.
Colonel: Hey, can an old man have an opinion!?

Subspace roll: He is Subspaces most enthusiastic character. He happily jumps from team to team destroying Subspace troops

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I updated the Bug, check him out on page 103, but he's still unfinished. Feedback, please!

...What else did I make? If I remeber correctly, they weren't too impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom