• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Thanks, guys, Really. I put a lot of work into that. I wonder what BB7 will say when he sees the final boss (I kept taunting him and wouldn't tell him who it was XD)

I'm listening to World Map (Pikmin 2) Right now. I always do when I've just done something I'm proud of. I guess that's because I felt so victorious when Olimar was announced. I would listen to the little 1-minute preview and just stare at his picture.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I hope I win one.

Though I likely will.

Not to toot my own horn, but...

Shy Guy or Meme Man will get there. And I'll be happy as hell.

BTW: Can there be more than one entry as winner from the same person?

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Question. Aside from Typhlosion, all the pogeymans are male, amirite?

I intend to put in Mightyena, one or two more OCs, Raguna from Rune Factory (Lynette is cooler, but nobody knows anything about how she fights, aside from her using a sword), and maybe some others.

I think Either Eru or Jack would win. Eru gets points for being an OC, while Jack is just awesome.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
If any of mine win, it'll probably either be Stephen Colbert or Fawful.

And Blitz-K, SS was fantabulous. "The Brawl...TO END THEM ALL!!!" Hilarious!

And I can just see Fawful as a CEO of a major alternative energy company.

"And now, with the clean subspace energy that does not pollute from pollution inside the tank that fuels your car, you are to be able to floor your gassing pedal without any badness occuring!"

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
If any of mine win, it'll probably either be Stephen Colbert or Fawful.

And Blitz-K, SS was fantabulous. "The Brawl...TO END THEM ALL!!!" Hilarious!

And I can just see Fawful as a CEO of a major alternative energy company.

"And now, with the clean subspace energy that does not pollute from pollution inside the tank that fuels your car, you are to be able to floor your gassing pedal without any badness occuring!"
LOL

I'm working on an SS select screen right now. On my list, I'm up to Dr. Octagonapus, so I'm a little under halfway done. I'll post it when I'm finished.

EDIT: Finished! I'l add this to the SS post as well.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Commander Blitzkrieg are you planning on making another Subspace story?

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Commander Blitzkrieg for 3.0 what is going to be your policy for using the same entries that didn't win 2.0 if you made them? Can we be able to use our own entries from this one again in the next one (with massive improvements)?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Commander Blitzkrieg for 3.0 what is going to be your policy for using the same entries that didn't win 2.0 if they if you made them? Can we be able to use our own entries from this one again in the next one (with massive improvements)?
I haven't decided yet. I'll think about it.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Please please please tell me no one has doen Issac yet!

Finally, Isaac from Golden sun joins the fray!

STATS out of 5

Height: 3.5
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 3
Weight: 2
Jump: 3

Other abilities
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: no
Crawl: no
Glide: no

COLORS
Default (yellow cape, blue clothes) (blue team)
Green cape, brown clothes (green team)
Red cape, orange clothes (red team)
Black cape and clothes
White cape and socks

Note: (damage)

Normal attacks
A – Combo: Slashes twice with his sword, then forms a small quake for multiple hits (3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2…)
U-tilt: Similar to Ike’s up smash, except less powerful and faster (4-5)
D-tilt: Slashes downward with an attack that can trip enemies at low percentages (3-4)
F-tilt: Slashes forward horizontally. Good KO move with a sweetspot at the tip (5-6 ( if sweetspotted 9))
Dash Attack: spins to do a slash upward. Sets up aerial attacks. (3-5)

Smash attacks
F-Smash: Thrusts out his hand to send a small shockwave forward (7-8).
D-Smash: Thrusts his palms into the ground to summon thorny vines which lash out on either side for multiple hits. (3,3,3,5).
U-Smash: Thrusts his sword up, attacking with Gaea for three solid hits the last of which launches the foe. (4, 4, 6)

Aerial Attacks
N-air: Spins rocks around him form multiple hits. (2,2,3)
F-air: Slashes thrusts his sword forward. He moves forward slightly. Sweetspot at tip again. (4. (7 sweetspot))
U-air: Slashes upwards with his sword in an arc (6)
D-air: Thrusts rocks downward to spike. (4)
B-air: Slashes vertically behind him. (3)

Grabs (Note: use of Psynergy extends grab equal to Olimar’s maximum. Enemies within the range of these grabs can be affected by the throw effect)
Attack while grabbing: Squeezes the foe with psy-hand (2).
Forward Throw: Throws forward and launches a series of rocks.(2, 3, 3, 3, 3)
Back Throw: Throws backwards and thrusts with his sword (2, 4).
Up Throw: Throws them up slightly, then pierces them with a thorn bush. (2, 3)
Down Throw: Throws them to the ground, raises his hand then thrusts a spire from out of nowhere at them. (2, 6)

Special attacks:
Neutral: Ragnarok (chargeable): Issac charges his sword similar to Ikes forward B. when released slashes forward an attack which is followed immediately by Ragnarok flying in from behind him to pierce the enemy for fire damage. Anyone in the path of Ragnarock when it flies in is damaged as well. Good knock back but very close ranged.

Forward: Astral Blast (chargeable/ keepable): Isaac thrusts his sword at the enemy; shooting stars around his size for 5 damage each. This attack is solely for the purpose of racking up damage and as such has low set knock back. The longer it is charged, the more stars appear (from 3-6). (2[sword], 5[each star])

Up: Quick strike: This attack is the second quickest controllable recovery in the game. Issac quickly grabs his sword and disappears appearing in the direction the player commands and appears slashing his sword (animation similar to Lyn). It causes no damage, but its knockback increases depending on the damage Issac has. From 80% onwards the knockback can become lethal, making it one of the best KO moves in the game.

Down: Planet Diver: If on the ground Isaac leaps into the air and descends in any downwards direction the player inputs, allowing his attach to be less predictable. Used in the air, he simply hovers for a second and descends. If this is used on an aerial enemy, they are carried along with him until he either dies or hits the ground, where they are launched away by the explosion. ([on aerial enemy] 2, 2, 2…2, 9 [< explosion]) Good knockback.

Final Smash
Odyssey: when the attack is initiated, Issac slashes the enemy with his sword, knocking them back before transfixing them with two rapiers from the edges of the screen. Finally he steps back and thrusts with his sword, followed by the giant sword Odyssey to come flying through the stage to pierce the enemy (with an animation similar to the Dragoon and Zelda’s arrow). Anyone behind Issac or in the range of the two other swords is also knocked off the edge.

Taunts
Slashes twice, then turns away
Brings out his Psy-hand and stares at it.
Lifts the Venus elemental star and inspects it.

Victory poses
1. Slashes twice then shows the elemental star
2. Descends from the sky with a Planetary, then stands
3. Plays with a Venus djini before turning towards the camera.

Entrance to battle
A rock pillar rises behind the stage with him on top and he steps off it.

Kirby Hat
Kirby gains Isaac’s hair and cape.

Enjoy!! (and please comment)

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Gordon Freeman
Notes: Disjointed hitbox with a crowbar
Neutral-A: Basic 3 hit combo with crowbar
Ftilt: Stunstick, slight stun
Utilt: Upward swing with crowbar
Dtilt: Kneebreaker; lower swing with crowbar, slight stun

FSmash: Gravity Gun
DSmash: Gravity Gun
USmash: Cooks a frag with the Gravity Gun and shoots it in the air

Nair: Crowbar
Fair: More crowbar
Bair: More crowbar
Uair: CROWBAR
Dair: Downward Gravity Gun (spike)

Neutral B: Throws those little F'ers that come from eggs (forgot their names, used in HL1, jump around all the place, and sound like miniature dolphins)
Side B: Rocket Launcher (like Snake)
Up B: Gravity Jump
Down B: Drops a Frag Grenade (like Link/TL), except you don't pick it up

Grab: Gravity Gun (Duh). Could also be used to pick up Frag Grenades, Tether

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
commander Blitzkrieg, the roster pic is awesome!!

If I win(big IF, hahaha) Im predicting Teen Ness or Jeff. Maybe Poo.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
50 winners? Excellent! I cannot wait to see this fake Dojo!

Dang, I just had another idea for an entry, but I doubt I'll finish before tomorrow. Ah, well, I can make it my first entry in MYM 3.0. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom