• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I'll prolly make a MyM 3.0 SSE once more movesets get compiled.

Speaking of which...

Challenger Approaching!

Joe Perry! Yes, the star guitarist and Rock N’ Roll Hall of Famer from Aerosmith joins the brawl, in IvoryFlame’s first Make Your Move 3.0 Moveset! All his moves are based off the titles to Aerosmith or Joe Perry songs, and this took a small bit of research (Not too much, since I’m a big Aerosmith fan), but at any rate, I hope you enjoy! However, if, in this moveset, I use a song that did not involve Joe Perry, I apologize.

Stats (out of 5)
Size: About Ike’s size.
Power: 2
Speed: 4
Weight: 2
Recovery: 3
Jump: 3
Mid-air: 4
Descent speed: 3
Wall cling: no
Wall kick: yes
Crawl: no
Glide: no

Tilts

Neutral A combo: Combination:
Joe Perry does a flurry of swings with his guitar.

Left/right: Uncle Salty:
Joe Perry swings a cane, like a stereotypical uncle would have. Average on every level.

Up: Rag Doll:
Joe Perry tosses a small doll upwards. Nothing really special ,but it does absorb attacks on its own ,so it can shield you from attacks from above.

Down: Rats in the cellar:
A rat pops its head out of a cellar door that suddenly appears on the ground. The rat gnashes its teeth, damaging anyone near it. Comparable to G&W’s manhole.

Dash: Back in the Saddle:
Joe Perry is running, then comes to screeching halt…on top of a horse! The horse skids to stop, damaging those it hits.
Smash

Forward: Lightning Strikes:
Joe seems to charge up his guitar. When he finally points it forward, lightning suddenly strikes immediately in front of him! 18% damage, great knockback.

Up: The Mist Is Rising:
Joe Perry crouches, seeming to build up energy inside him. Then he releases it, and a flurry of mist rises upward from the ground! This attack knocks all projectiles dead, as well as sweeping enemies upward.

Down: Shakin’ My Cage:
Joe is suddenly in a cage, but he shakes it violently, damaging anyone close to him. 13%, little knockback.

Aerial

Neutral: Fever:
Joe Perry seems to catch on fire! This attack burns anyone that comes in contact with him ,but it also does 4% to Joe Perry himself.

Up: Dude (Looks Like A Lady):
Joe tosses a lady’s wig upwards. Does little of anything, but it’s good for a laugh. I know that’s doesn’t really work with the song in question ,but I really wanted this song in here and couldn’t think of anything else.

Forward: Same Old Song And Dance:
Love ain’t the same on the south side of town. You can look but you ain’t gonna find it around. Joe Perry has no love for his enemies, as he swings his guitar in an arc, meteor smashing his foe down to earth.

Back: Magic Touch:
Joe backhands anyone behind while his hand glows magically. Does electrical damage.

Down: Love In An Elevator:
Gooooooiiiinnng Doooooooowwwwnnn…Joe Perry is suddenly in an elevator, which shoots down with extreme force, damaging anyone below.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: Janie’s Got A Gun:
You can’t have an Aerosmith moveset without this! Joe pulls out a revolver and fires it straight forward! Can be charged. 15%--20% damage, no knockback, though.

Up B: Shooting Star:
Joe Perry is bathed in a glowing aura, and flies upward, wreathed in holy, glowing flames. This attack has about as much range as Marth’s /\B.

Side B: Walk This Way:
Joe Perry doesn’t exactly walk any way, he dashes to the side, this way, pushing those in his path along with him!! The move can be charged up to go farther, and Joe Perry can sweep up multiple targets, but stops at an edge. A fully charged Walk This Way will get half across the Battlefield main platform. The attack does no damage but causes Joe to push his foes forward. And though Joe may stop at a ledge, his enemies do not, though a simple recovery can save them. This attacks is a good setup for some serious ledge camping. Any characters immediately behind Joe when he uses Walk This Way will be swept forward too, but still be behind Joe Perry, leaving him vulnerable.

Down B: I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing:
Joe Perry creates a small bubble around himself for a half a second. Anyone caught in the field (the size of Jigglypuff’s lullaby) will suffer a half-second lag to all attacks. However, when a player affected by Joe’s attack inputs a command, a sort of hologram-version of the character will do it first, doing no damage, followed by the character actually doing it. This allows Joe to know what’s happening before his enemy attacks. Does no damage, though. The effect lasts 5 seconds.

Grabs

Grab attack: Blind Man:
Joe Perry whacks you with a cane.

Up throw: Angel:
Joe gets wings, flies up in the air with his enemy in tow, then returns to earth with extreme force. Like Kirby’s or Meta Knight’s.

Forward throw: Monkey On My Back:
Joe tosses a monkey on his enemies back. It somersaults several times while holding the enemy before tossing it forward. Like Sonic’s Back throw, only forward.

Back throw: The Other Side:
Joe tosses you behind him.

Down throw: Hangman Jury:
Joe raps a noose around his foe’s neck, then pulls hard. Good damage, no knockback.

Final Smash: Dream On:
Dream On, and dream until the dream comes true. Joe Perry dreams that he has wings on his back and a knife popping out the bottom of his guitar. And the dream comes true! Joe emits a blast of Off Wave-esque energy (only does 15%, with no knockback, but hits anyone who doesn’t dodge) and begins to soar about the stage, slicing people automatically if he gets near them, doing 30% and high knockback that kills at 70%. . All this as the titular song plays in background, along with a large Paletuna-esque Aerosmith emblem. After 15 seconds, Joe returns to normal and the logo disappears. Dream On will continue to play until the battle ends.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Plays a few notes on his guitar.
Taunt 2: Turns to the camera and takes a bow.
Taunt 3: Looks at the camera and says “Don’t shake my cage.”

Victory Poses:
1: The entire Aerosmith band is on screen, but the camera’s mainly focused on Joe Perry. The band is playing Walk This Way.
2: Steven Tyler has his arm around Joe’s neck. The announcer says “This game’s winner is…” and Steven finishes “Joe-frikkin-Perry!”
3: Joe takes several bows.

Lose pose: Joe strikes his guitar on the ground repeatedly. Oddly, it never breaks.

Miscellaneous Crap

Symbol: The Aerosmith logo.

(Only smaller)

Victory Theme: A guitar riff from Dream On.

Wii-mote Sound: A single loud guitar note.

Alt. Costumes: Joe Perry goes from his default (Black vest--yellow guitar), to red vest--cherry red guitar, blue vest,--purple guitar, forest green vest--kelly green guitar, zebra skin vest--black double-neck guitar (second neck does not impact Joe‘s strength), or his final outfit, in which his vest and guitar are both Pink. (It’s more than an obsession)

Role is Subspace Emissary: The Aerosmith tour bus is cruising through Nintendo-world when it suddenly breaks down in a densely wooded forest. Joe Perry is sent to find help, and then you play a level in the forest using Joe. Eventually, he stumbles upon Link and Yoshi, battling their share of subspace creatures, and Joe teams up with them to help. He is then with Link and Yoshi for the duration of SSE, going where they go. At the last ditch effort for the heroes to get to subspace, when they destroy the SS cannon, the rest of Aerosmith enter the fray on a flying tour bus after Halberd gets shot down. They land on the cannon and begin ripping it apart with their ultra-loud rock, before fleeing once the cannon is destroyed. Joe Perry is present at the first and last encounters with Tabuu.

Entrance: A limousine drives up and Joe Perry gets out and prepares for battle.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Joe’s hair, and a small yellow guitar.

Stage: The Attic

What?!? Where are you fighting? Why, you’re fighting….in the attic! Lights, horses scream, nothing’s seen, real’s a dream! You’re fighting in The Attic, straight off the cover of Aerosmith’s album, Toys In The Attic.

Basically, you fight on the top of toy chest, the opening of the toy chest, the package to the left of the toy chest, the books near the bottom of the toy chest, which are about as big as one Stage Creator block, so don‘t expect a lot of room. The rocking horse to the right can be jumped on ,but it rocks back and forth, so a recovery may miss its mark from bad timing. The mischievous toys will often hop through the stage, damaging anyone they hit. You can‘t fight on the ground, and if you fall down and try, you’ll drop right down into the blast zone, unless you can muster a quick recovery.

Stage music:
Walk This Way
Same Old Song & Dance
Draw The Line
Livin’ On The Edge (also his Classic/All-Star Clear Music)
Last Child
Come Together
Toys In The Attic
(Technically Dream On, but that will play on any stage if you get a smash ball during a fight. It is not an unlockable song, though. It is an effect. However, it is playable in Sound Test, but not My Music).

How to Unlock: Make Stage Builder Stages with Gourmet Race, Mute City, Fire Field, Shin Onigashima, and White Land as their respective songs. Play on these stages a combined total of 45 times. Then fight Joe Perry.

Snake Codec:
>Incoming Call!<
Snake: Otacon!! I’m fighting some guy with a guitar!
???: Son, that’s Joe-frikkin-Perry and you best pay him some respect!
S: Who is this? How’d you get this line?
???: *huff* Son, this is Steven Tyler you’re talkin’ to! This here walkie-talkie was in a pair of pants that got tossed to me on stage from some drunk fan while we was playin’ in New Pork City!
S: Otacon, that fanboy… Whatever. You wanna tell me anything about this Joe Perry guy?
ST: Ol’ Joe’s got some crazy skills with that guitar of his. He’s also taken most of our songs to heart and uses the titles to fight!
S: So…all his moves are song titles?
ST: sorry, fella, I gotta go. We just finished playin’ a concert in Corneria and some smokin’ hot blonde in a swanky blue catsuit just peeled outta her robot costume and she is lookin’ FINE!
S: Hmm…
>end transmission<

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Thanks for all the praise on my Chao moveset, but is their anything that need changing, is Chao too strong/weak. or does anyone have a better thought of an attack. Just Curious, I should get started on my NIGHTS moveset, then my Man moveset (Man is based on a comic which my Brother made when he was about 10, and it's all dedication towards him)

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Nah I think it's fine, it's obvious you put some effort into it and I think it paid off.
Joe Perry's cool too.
btw I'm open to comments as well.

D

Deleted member

Great Joe Perry moveset. :D

Anyway, a preview of Teen Girl Squad:

Cheerleader (Speed)

B--Electric guitar
Side B--Megaphone Cheer
Up B--Double Double Whipless Mochaccino Half Caf
Down B--Girl Switch

So-and-So (Balanced)

B--Kissyboots Keyboard
Side B--Scantron Lazer
Up B--Triple Salchow
Down B--Girl Switch

What's Her Face (Projectiles)

B-- Diet Brown
Side B-- Shark Bass
Up B--Mrs. Commanderson
Down B--Girl Switch

The Ugly One (Power)

B--Floor Tom'd!
Side B--Quarterman
Up B--Cannonball
Down B--Girl Switch

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Heres a character from the depths of my own Imagination

Runaru - The Warrior of Space

Dangit, ok, how do you upload pictures? (i am such a NOOB!)

Edit*: Coming Soon!

D

Deleted member

You're gonna have to upload it onto Imageshack or something before you can post that picture.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I'm calling Lloyd Irving and Soren.=p
............................. *faints*

I was going to say that I was goin to repost my polished movesets for Lloyd, Colette & Stanley Yelnats, but since I somehow ALREADY got beat to Lloyd, I'll just repost Stanley for now.

I'll wait to post Colette &/or Lloyd until darkserenade's moveset has been posted & rated. Also, I'm not sure, but soren may have been done in the last contest (is too lazy to check XD)
anyway, a redone moveset for Stanley is on the way.... lol

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
SmashBrosMike, if you want good feedback then I will give you good friendly advice:
Details & time & effort within your moveset is a must. If you can't think of original specials, seriously wiki your characters to see what kind of crazy whatever they can do.
You have the right idea so far though, but don't simply enter a moveset for characters with only their specials.

Anyways...

Peter Griffin is on the way...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Timon & Pumbaa

A tag team duo from the jungle and a...force...to be reckoned with, Timon & Pumbaa join the Brawl!

Timon & Pumbaa fight alongside each other, as one character, assisting each other in their attacks. When I say that one character takes damage, it affects them both. They both get hit when attacked, they fly at the same time (can't be separated like Ice Climbers), and always are there for each other.

STATS

Power: 7/10:
Together, they pack quite a punch

Walking Speed: 3/10: When not pressured, they walk at a very leisurely pace, Timon walking alongside Pumbaa

Dash Speed: 8/10: When he needs to, Pumbaa can really hightail it! Timon rides on Pumbaa's back when dashing

Weight: 7.5/10: Pumbaa is pretty heavy, but doesn't stay around forever

Range: 5/10: Timon & Pumbaa have a good balance between close-range and long-range attacks

Projectile Distance: 0/10: They have no real projectiles

Fall Speed: 8/10: Pumbaa is a big pig, so they fall rather fast.

Size: 7/10: Since Pumbaa stays on all fours, he isn't too big; Timon stands at his side, coming up to Pumbaa's shoulders.

First Jump: 4.5/10: Not too great, since Pumbaa jumps on all fours, Timon riding him...

Second Jump: 6/10: Above average

Crouch: 7/10: They can get pretty low to the ground

Traction: 2.5/10: Pumbaa tends to skid a lot, landing on his bottom to slow himself down.

Combo: 5/10: Timon & Pumbaa can combo foes with relative ease

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Crawling: Yes

Glide: No

Tether: Yes

BASIC

A: Punch: Timon stands in front of Pumbaa and lets out a basic punch with no knockback. 3%

AA: Double Punch: Timon stands in front of Pumbaa and punches twice, with very little knockback. 5%

AAA: Double Punch Headbutt: Timon stands in front of Pumbaa and punches twice; for the third hit, Pumbaa lets out a headbutt for average knockback. All three hits of this combo are close-range. The hitbox is along Timon's arm when he is punching, and on Pumbaa's head and tusks when he's headbutting. 9%

TILTS

Side A: Elbow: Timon stands in front of Pumbaa and elbows his foes. This move does average knockback, hits at close-range, and has a hitbox along Timon's arm, with a sweetspot for knockback at the elbow. 7%

Down A: Front Kick: Pumbaa quickly turns and kicks with both of his back legs before turning back. This move can be used many times very quickly. Good knockback, above-average range, and a hitbox along Pumbaa's legs, with a sweetspot for knockback on the hooves. 8%

Up A: Snout Thrust: Pumbaa thrusts his tusks into the air. Only hits at close-range, but has great knockback. The hitbox is Pumbaa's entire head, but the knockback comes from his tusks. 9%

SMASHES

Side Smash: Jungle Rage: Timon charges up as if he is swinging a golf club (without the club of course) while Pumbaa ducks down and prepares to thrust his snout. This moves has average start-up and ending lag, but if hit with both character's attack, is quite powerful, with high knockback. This move has average range; the hitbox is all along Timon's arms (sweetspot on his fists) and Pumbaa's snout (sweetspot on the tusks). 7-26%

Down Smash: Get Down, Get Down!: Timon does a breakdancing action similar to Mario's, while Pumbaa kicks forward with his front legs, then back with his hind legs. This moves starts quickly, but ends with a good deal of lag. The hitboxes are along both character's legs (Pumbaa has sweetspots on his hooves). Pumbaa's kicks have above-average range, but Timon's are very close range. This moves knocks foes sideways in a similar way to Game & Watch's down smash, or a hit with a thrown Star Rod. 6-28%

Up Smash: Put Your Feet in the Air!: Timon does a rapid bicycle kick while Pumbaa kicks up with both hind legs in a "mule kick" of sorts. Once again, Timon's kick is short-range, but Pumbaa's is above-average. For this smash, Pumbaa has great range, better than his other smashes; still with sweetspots on his hooves. Timon's attacks are mainly to hit foes into Pumbaa's finishers. The hitboxes are along each character's legs. Great knockback. 7-28%

AERIALS

Air A: Team Spin: Timon and Pumbaa grasp one hand (or hoof) and spin around once together. Great aerial attack, as the hitbox is both of their bodies, the knockback and range are above average, and this move ends suprisingly quickly. 5-11%

Forward Air A: Meerkat Kick: Timon kicks forward with both feet. Average range, fair knockback, comes out and finishes very quickly, and has a hitbox along Timon's legs (sweetspot on his feet). This is one of their best combo moves. 6%

Back Air A: Warthog Buck: Pumbaa kicks backwards with both feet. Above-average range and good knockback, but can be slow, and lags if they hit the ground before the move is finished. The hitbox is Pumbaa's legs, with the usual sweetspot on the hooves. 7%

Up Air A: Double Fist Pump: Timon and Pumbaa both punch one fist into the air. Has average range, very little lag, and has a hitbox all along their arms, but has very little knockback. Not a killing move at all. 5-12%

Down Air A: Cannonball: Timon sits on Pumbaa's stomach, and Pumbaa cannonballs down. Good knockback (especially to foes on the ground), and fair range. The hitbox is Pumbaa's entire body. However, this move lags a lot if it hits the ground. 9-12%

OTHER ATTACKS

Downed A (when they're lying facedown): Bounce Back: Timon quickly slaps forward as he hops up, while Pumbaa kicks backward. Low knockback, average range for both characters, and hitboxes on Timon's hand and Pumbaa's hooves (no sweetspots). 3-9%

Flipped A (when they're lying faceup): Quick Spin: Timon spins up to hit foes with his tail; Pumbaa thrusts with his snout as he jumps up. Low knockback, average range for both characters, and hitboxes on Timon's tail and Pumbaa's tusks (no sweetspots). 2-8%

Ledge A: Timon Whack: Pumbaa jumps quickly onto the stage and spins, allowing Timon (hanging on Pumbaa's tail) to hit foes back. Great ledge move (as the hitbox is Pumbaa's tail and Timon's whole body) with average range. This move has good knockback as well, to compensate for its ending lag. 2-5%

Ledge A (over 100%): Struggle Thrust: Pumbaa struggles onto the ledge, pulling up Timon (who's still hanging on his tail) and does a quick headbutt. The hitbox is on Pumbaa's snout (no sweetspot on tusks). This move has low knockback and is close-range. 3-5%

Dash A: Bowling Charge: Pumbaa (Timon on his back) charges headfirst into foes. This moves has ending lag, but comes out almost instantly. The hitbox is Pumbaa's entire head, but the sweetspot is his tusks. Average knockback. 11%

GRAB

Timon leans forward and grabs foes around their waists. Average range, in place and while dashing.

Z: Gut Punch: Timon gives the foe a quick punch in the gut. 2-3%

Forward Throw: Punt: Timon holds the foe, then gives him/her a quick kick, as if he's punting a football. Hits foes up a bit (not much; can be used to combo from). 5%

Back Throw: Hind Double Kick: Timon holds the foe back, and Pumbaa kicks them quickly with his hind legs. Good knockback, can kill off the side at high enough damage. 7%

Down Throw: Team Crush: Timon holds the foe to the ground while Pumbaa does a belly flop on him/her. Slow, but good damage and average knockback. 10-14%

Up Throw: Tusk Gore: Timon holds the foe up and Pumbaa thrusts his tusks at them. Rather laggy, but good knockback and damage. 11-12%

SPECIALS

B: Special Power: Timon jumps onto Pumbaa's back and holds up his tail, charging a powerful fart. You can move while charging this move, and cancel it with L or R. However, the charge is not saved. Once the fart reaches its maximum power, Pumbaa's face turns red and he takes damage (1% per every 2 seconds) until the fart is released (press B again). The fart releases in a horizontal beam from Pumbaa's backside (he turns his rear end forward to use the move). The charge increases the horizontal distance and power of the fart. The hitbox is the entire fart cloud. Foes take more damage the closer they are to Pumbaa. Great knockback and range (max. range is about 3/4 of Final Destination). 5-29%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CADie4kzjaA&feature=related - 5:21-6:23

Side B: Big Pig Charge: Timon hops onto Pumbaa's back, as he jogs in place, preparing to charge. When the button is released, Pumbaa dashes forward in a charge, screaming. The hitbox is Pumbaa's snout (sweetspot on the tusks). Medium to high knockback. In case of emergencies, you can stop the charge by tilting back on the control stick (Pumbaa will lag if this happens). Can be charged in midair for a horizontal recovery. If this move finishes in midair, you are left in a freefall. The power and distance of the charge depends on the power-up time. 7-25%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsfmRYUhVE8&feature=related - 5:10 - 5:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-TUZVz4428&feature=related - 6:09-6:29

Down B: Tunnel: Timon quickly digs a tunnel on the stage. Once finished, it looks like a hole surrounded by dirt. If a foe passes over the tunnel, they get stuck in the ground in a "pitfall" effect. Foes are trapped longer if they have more damage, and can rapidly shake the control stick to get out. Timon can have two tunnels dug on the stage at a time. If the move is used again on top of a dug tunnel, Timon will fill in the hole. Takes about one second to dig/fill in a tunnel. If used in the air, Timon will make frantic digging motions to give foes minor damage, but no tunnel will be dug. 1-5%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnbqQu-m0Y8

Up B: Worm Slurp: Timon tosses up a big, long earthworm at the edge, which Pumbaa slurps up to grab the edge. Timon grabs Pumbaa's tail after the worm is thrown. Fairly long tether recovery (about the length of 5 Pikmin in a Pikmin Chain). Does minimal damage, and cannot kill in Sudden Death. 1-3%

FINAL SMASH

Hakuna Matata: A hot tub opens in the ground in front of Timon & Pumbaa, pulling in foes like Cook Kirby (it can be dodged in the same way, by air dodging at the precise time, or by hanging on a ledge). Timon dives in; Pumbaa follows with a cannonball. After Pumbaa enters, bubbles start bubbling, and trapped foes start taking damage. Timon & Pumbaa let out a long relaxed sigh, as calming music plays and foes take damage. Pumbaa then hops out and the bubbles stop. Timon then leaps out, disgutsted, as the trapped foes rocket out. Great knockback, although cannot kill at very low %. Very effective on small stages (takes up 90% of Final Destination), but almost useless on large ones. 55-81%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4lTdqmHb8&feature=related - 0:16 - 1:16[/COLOR]

TAUNTS AND VICTORY / LOSS POSES

Up Taunt: Timon holds up worm spaghetti on a leaf, which they both slurp up, proclaiming 'Slimy, yet satisfying!"

Side Taunt: They both break into hysterical laughter, Pumbaa rolling on his back, Timon on his stomach, banging the floor with his fists

Down Taunt: Timon spins, donning a purple hula skirt, and starts dancing. Pumbaa lies down, grinning with an apple in his mouth.

Victory Pose #1: Timon and Pumbaa stand side by side, pumping both fists above their heads and letting out battle cries and whoops.

Victory Pose #2: They put their arms around each other's shoulders and start dancing the can-can.

Victory Pose #3:
They are both fast asleep, Pumbaa on his back, snoring, Timon curled up on Pumbaa's stomach. When the announcer calls their names, they wake up and start screaming, scared to death.

Victory Theme: A whimsical jungle instrumental remix of the end of Hakuna Matata

Loss: Pumbaa sits, clapping, while Timon faces to the side, clapping unhappily

MISC.

Icon: A beetle with an intricate pattern on its back

Alt. Costumes: Normal, red tint, green tint, blue tint, hula skirts, black tuxedos

Entrance: Timon swings in on a vine, while Pumbaa falls from the sky, landing on his rear

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Pumbaa's hair and ears, and Timon's tail.

Wiimote Sound: Pumbaa burps and Timon says "Hakuna Matata"

Unlocked By: Get Timon & Pumbaa to join your team in SSE, play 300 vs. matches

Shield: Timon & Pumbaa hide behind a giant leaf, that decays as it's hit by attacks

Idle Pose: Timon stands on tiptoes and peer around the stage (just like real meerkats), Pumbaa smiles and sits, swinging his head side to side and humming.

Forward Roll: Timon somersaults forward, Pumbaa sits on his bottom and spins forward

Back Roll: Timon does a backwards roll, while Pumbaa sits on his bottom and spins backwards

Spot Dodge: Timon quickly leans back, flailing his arms up; Pumbaa steps back with his left front and hind feet

Air Dodge: Timon dodges in a star-like shape, Pumbaa does a quick spin

Dizzy: Pumbaa stumbles around, Timon crouches and puts his hands on his face, both groan dizzily

Sleep: Pumbaa rolls on his back and snores, Timon sleeps curled up on Pumbaa's stomach, both snore

Credits Theme: Hakuna Matata

CODEC

Snake: Why is this meerkat following this warthog?!

Otacon: That's Timon & Pumbaa, Snake. They were both outcasts from their homelands, but now, they live together in a carefree life-style called "Hakuna Matata"

Snake: Hakuna Ma-what?!?!

Otacon: It means no worries!

Snake: Anyways, they don't look so tough...

Otacon: About that, Snake *exits*

Pumbaa's voice: I don't know, Timon, I don't do so well in crowds...

Snake: *groan*

STAGE:

Paradise Jungle

This stage is a scroller (about the same speed as Mushroomy Kingdom): you start in a parched desert. Animal skeletons can be seen in the background, with buzzards flying overhead. After about 15 seconds, the stage scrolls into the jungle. The jungle has lush plants and birds flying around, but no hazards. After 20 more seconds, a giant log with platforms block your path. Hop up the platforms onto the log as the stage starts scrolling up. This part introduces Flower Platforms, which are giant bouncy flowers that serve as springy platforms. After 10 seconds of scrolling up, you arrive in the canopy. From here, you get a great view of the jungle valley below. The platforms here are treetops. This part lasts for about 40 seconds. 3/4 of the way through, you walk onto a giant log with a night sky in the background. When you get to the end of the log, the stage scrolls down. Stay on the trees and Flower Platforms, or you'll fall to your demise. The bottom is a pool of water. Swim or jump to the nearby shore, which is back in the jungle. From there, the cycle repeats. Although this is an accurate depiction of Timon & Pumbaa's carefree home, it would result in a ban from tournaments, because of unfair chaingrabbing. However, the scrolling is slow enough that you can focus on fighting rather than surviving (see Rumble Falls).

MUSIC

Hakuna Matata
I Just Can't Wait to be King
Can You Feel the Love Tonight
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Jungle Boogie
Dig a Tunnel

SSE ROLE

In their first scene (in the level 'Jungle Valley'), a group of Primids is seen carrying off Bowser Jr's trophy. Suddenly, Timon & Pumbaa come crashing out of the jungle, screaming happily as they bowl over the Primids, killing them all. Their name,
TIMON & PUMBAA is shown across the screen as they stop, making crazed faces. Timon notices the Bowser Jr. trophy, sniffs it cautiously, then darts frantically over to Pumbaa, recognizing a predator. Pumbaa, however, looks excitedly at it, and makes a pleading face at Timon. Timon caves in with an irritated groan, then hoists the trophy onto Pumbaa's snout, before hopping onto Pumbaa's back. They then run off into the jungle.

Back in the jungle, beside a pool of fresh water, Timon revives Bowser Jr. Jr. looks happily at his saviors, but then looks upset, as he has no idea where he is. Timon puts a hand on Jr's arm in a friendly way, then beckons him into the jungle. Timon and Pumbaa stand side by side, and open their mouths as if they are about to sing. A jungle level follows (more tropical-styled than the DK ones), with Hakuna Matata as the BGM.

A while later, in a new level, Timon and Pumbaa are seen chowing down on grubs, as Jr. looks disgusted and impatient. Jr. thinks of his mission (find his father and get back home) and beckons frantically away into the jungle. Timon (his mouth stuffed with assorted grubs) shakes his head indifferently, and Pumbaa looks confusedly between his two friends, as if deciding who to follow. Jr. gets angry and runs off. Pumbaa looks sad, and starts to sneak away from Timon to join Jr., but then stops. Timon spits his grubs out and starts screaming hysterically. Pumbaa joins in, as a pack of hungry hyenas begin to close in. Timon jumps onto Pumbaa and they take off running, the hyenas close behind. In this level, the hyena pack is constantly at the back of the screen, and touching them means instant death, so you must stay ahead in a frantic chase level through the jungle.

Finally, Timon and Pumbaa get surrounded by the hyenas, and start screaming. The hyenas laugh and move in closer. Just as things look bad, a loud whip crack is heard, and several hyenas yelp and retreat, while others return, scarred and pissed. The Raiders March is heard, and Indiana Jones enters the scene heroically, and strikes a fighting pose, while Timon & Pumbaa get up, cowering slightly. A multi-man fight against the hyenas follows.

After you defeat the hyenas, Indy and Timon & Pumbaa are seen exiting the jungle, and entering the wastelands. After a brief level, they are seen meeting up with Ike, Marth, and Meta Knight. The cutscene then continues to the Halberd vs. The Great Fox cutscene.

Timon & Pumbaa are next seen watching the Great Invasion confusedly.

They are also seen watching Subspace even more confusedly before Tabuu is revealed.

Their trophy (only one, not two for each of them) is seen falling after Tabuu unleashes the RROD.

*This cutscene occurs only if Bowser Jr's trophy is rescued from Subspace, level 2*
After Bowser and Bowser Jr. reunite, Jr. sees their trophy and hesitantly revives them. Timon & Pumbaa look gratefully at their savior, Timon slightly apologetically. The trio share a big group hug (Timon getting slightly squished), then Jr. points to the stairs that lead to the Great Maze. Timon and Pumbaa strike a comical fighting pose, then follow Bowser and Jr. (who are side by side) up the stairs).

ENEMY

Hyena: Hyenas act a bit like TowTows, by the fact that they attack by charging and can be found asleep, but also have several decent scratching and biting attacks. They have average HP. NOTE: The enemy hyenas are generic ones, not Shenzi, Bonsai, and Ed (although they do appear in cutscenes).

PROS AND CONS

PROS:

• For a heavier character, they are quite fast.
  • They have a great mix between close and long range attacks
  • They have a fast crawl
  • Most of Pumbaa's tusk attacks have sweetspots on the tusks
  • Their tilts have decent power, so they can kill in addition to combo usage
  • Smashes have good knockback
  • Air A has great combo possibilities, since the hitbox is their entire bodies
  • F and B-Air are great for comboing, and have very little startup lag
  • Dash A has good priority and comes out fast
  • Grabs are quite damaging
  • Special Power, the B move, has great priority, and, similarly to DK's Banana Slamma (B move), it adds a lot to their character
  • Side B can be used to recover horizontally
  • Tunnel (Down B) can be a great offensive weapon if used trickily
  • Decently long tether recovery

CONS:

• No projectile
  • They tend to skid a lot
  • Basic combo can be DIed from and punished by good players
  • All tilts have slight ending lag
  • Smashes are laggy
  • U-Air is not that useful
  • In FFA's, their Down Throw leaves them vulnerable to anyone except the victim
  • Pumbaa takes damage from a fully charged Special Power
  • Side B in the air leaves them helpless if it finishes

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone!
nice movesets so far! I will have one up pretty soon but i have to decide who i want to do first...

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: This was originally Peter Griffin's moveset. It was moved to a more recent page... but I forget what page.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I just now saw the new thread was started, and WOOH!!!

I reserve:

Ed (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy)
Yoshi+Babies (don't know if this was done, but why not)
Emeril Lagasse (taking Peach's frying pan to a whole new level!)

I'll prolly think more up as i go.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I demand that you make Mario Batali an AT.

Oh, and I will start work on my second entry (Jim Cramer) sometime this week.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I demand that you make Mario Batali an AT.
Done and done.:laugh:

And now, I would like to present:

ED

Ed (the one on the left for those who don't know) has joined the fight!

ENTRANCE:
Ed falls from far left of the stage and lands on his face. He then gets up dizzily.

STATS:
Height: 4
Weight: 4
Speed: 2.5
Strength: 3.5
Jump Height: 3.5, 2.5
Range: 3.5

ALTERNATE COSTUMES:
Ed's shirt changes color from green to red, blue, black, white, and golden.

KIRBY HAT:
Kirby has the little hairs on his head and a unibrow with now widened eyes.

SNAKE CODEC:
Snake: Okay, I need some info on this new guy I'm supposed to fight.
?????: Hello? HELLO?
Snake: Hello? Who is this?
?????: Uh,....... I'm Ed!
Snake: Who?
Ed: Buttered Toast!
Snake:............wait, what?
(end transmission)

A MOVES:
AAA Combo - he does a 1-2 punch (doing 2% and 3% damage), then a headbutt (doing 3% damage). Diagonal knockback from headbutt, but can't kill until very very VERY high damage (like 425% or something like that).

<> A - Side Kick, decent range, slow, does 6% damage, diagonal knockback, kills at 285%

^ A - Upward Headbutt, low range, slightly fast, does 7% damage, vertical knockback, kills at 255%

V A - Crouching kick, low range, slow, does 8% damage, vertical knockback, kills at 240%

Dash A - Trip, when Ed is doing his signature run, he trips and slides on his back for a short distance, does 6% damage, horizontal knockback, can't kill until 395%

SMASHES:
<> Smash - Head Smash, good range, slightly laggy, diagonal knockback, does 16% uncharge to 20% charged fully, kills at around 140%

^ Smash - Flip Kick, similar to Fox's flip kick, but slower, does 15% to 19%(charged) damage, kills at 200%, vertical knockback.

V Smash - Spin kick, slow to end, but quick to start, good range, horizontal knockback, does 14% to 18% damage, kills at 185%

AERIALS:
Nair - does spreads out flat quickly, damaging anyone close (think D3 Nair), does 5% damage, can't kill, horizontal knockback.

Bair - Backward swat, low range, quick, does 7% damage, diagonal knockback, kills at 215%

Fair - Forward punch, good range, slow, but powerful, does 10% damage, good diagonal knockback, kills at 175%

Dair - Dive Bomb, he turns downward headfirst and does a dive to the ground. This has the drop abiltiy that is similar to TL's Dair, it will spike an opponent (so downward knockback if hits right, otherwise horizontal), does 8% damage

Uair - Flutter, he swings his arms back and forth quickly while looking at the ground scared otu of his mind. His falling speed does slowly let up for a bit, but not much. Does 4% damage, diagonal knockback, can't kill.

B MOVES:
B - Chicken Toss - he takes a chicken from his jacket pocket and tosses it a good distance. This move has spam capabilities that are similar to that of Pikachu's B. Does 4% damage, can't kill, little knockback.

<> B - Battering Ram - Eddy (the one on the right in the pic for those who don't know) appears, grabs Ed, and charges in a direction using Ed's head as a battering ram. This move does cover distance in the air, making it a possible recovery move. This move does 10% damage, has diagonal knockback, kills at 225%.

^ B - Baking Powder Vapor Barrier - Ed reaches into his pocket, grabs a fake jawbreaker that is actually what the title states. he tosses it downward, and it makes an explosion that rockets him upward. The explosion does minimal damage (3%), but does have knockback that can kill you at 205% damage.

V B - Jumbo Ed - He sneezes and suddenly blows up. He can't move and stays blown up for 4 seconds (this move can only be done every 1 minute, 30 seconds. When someone touches him in this state, they are dealt 5% damage and have diagonal knockback. It can't kill. When this move is done in the air, Ed bounces on the ground for a bit.

FINAL SMASH:
The Day The Ed Stood Still - Ed becomes the monster depicted in this episode of Ed, Edd, n' Eddy (Sped Up Episode i found) He walks around and does stuff similar to that of Giga Bowser in Brawl.

GRABS:
Grab - He reaches out and gives the guy a big hug that chokes him. Good range.

Attack - he squeezes and deals 2% damage

Forward Throw - He swings the guy forward, horizontal knockback, does 5% damage, kills at 325%

Back Thorw - Swings the guy backwards, diagonal knockback, does 7% damage, kills at 235%

Down Throw - He throws you downward and body slams you, does 10% damage, horizontal knockback, kills at 205%

Up Throw - He tosses you up then headbutts you. Does 8%, kills at 255%, vertical knockback.

TAUNTS:
^ Taunt - He smiles at the screen and says, "Gravy!"

<> Taunt - He dances around holding a jawbreaker.

v Taunt - He waves either left or right and shouts "Jawbreakers!"

Victory Pose 1 - He is sitting down, with a jawbreaker in his mouth, a look of content on his face.

Victory Pose 2 - He waves at the screen with a chicken's head poking out of is shirt pocket and looking around.

Victory Pose 3 - He just smiles and waves with an incredibly stupid look in his eyes.

Losing Pose - He is in a box facing the other way, with his head down crying.

ASSIST TROPHY:

SARAH

Sarah comes into play and shouts "EEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!" , then charges at a random enemy and punches them. This does 25% damage, and kills at about 155%.

STAGE:
Peach Creek High Roof: A flat roof atop the school building in Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. It is flat and slightly large, it is similar to the Brawl Yoshi's Island, except without a platform. Every once in a while, the bell rings and, you see kids from the show run out the front of the building.
Overall, the stage is neutral.

That's it for now, I may be back to change a few things, but I like it so far. Your thoughts?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I call / reserve...

Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon / Tetris Attack)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Sonic series)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)

Also expect this original character to enter the fray, as well:
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov

Maybe another one. We'll see. \o/

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I'm finally back from my vacation, and it looks like this has already gotten pretty far in one day. Wow.

I'll make a list of entries in a bit, just like last contest, and start my judgements either while doing so or after. Or finish up Dan. I still have to do some work on that one.

And if Blitzkrieg wants to put this up front, it's fine with me, so long as it's updated whenever possible.

The List So Far
Yus! It returns!

For those new to the game, I made a list last topic consisting of all entries in the contest. The same shall be done here. Every moveset in the contest, whether serious entries, joke ones, or the ones unable to be judged for whatever reason, will be placed here, due to my laziness and for reference. For those not new, you should know the purpose of this, since I just explained it up thar.

Only entries with an actual moveset created will be placed. Reservations or ones without anything so far will not be placed in, until they are completed in some way.

After some thought, I decided not to make a list of stages, Assist Trophies, and Items, because if a character wins, all their universe stuff gets in, too.

(I will save my edits as much as possible. It's happened more than once that I've clicked somewhere else and lost everything. :()

I ask again that if I am missing anything, PM me. I cannot stress this enough. I'm only one guy making a list of everything in this topic, and there is a large margin of error, as movesets are placed all over the thread. If you update one, or I missed one, PM me. Do not post, because it clutters up the thread.

LEGEND:
* = Done in a previous contest. I still have to check for them. Due to the new rules, these are allowed as long as there are few to no similarities.
** = Clone. For judgements and voting, specify which one you want to win, otherwise we'll all be confused.
*** = They have both of the above. I only made this one for Colette so far.
(smash) = A redone character already in the Smash games. This does not count for versions of characters(Paper Mario, Mask Link, etc.).
(OC) = An original character, to the best of my knowledge. It takes guts to make an original character, and skill to create a good one. Take a look at them and see if they got the stuff.

Page 1
Team Rocket: dancingfrogman
Pokemon Trainer (From Pokemon XD): smashbro29
Dry Bones: Iron Thorn
Chosen One: Sonic The Baron
Firestar: Darkurai

Page 2
Giygas: Darkurai
Baz: Commander Blitzkrieg
Mewtwo: Mario_And_Sonic_Guy (smash)**

Page 3
Paper Luigi: SirKibble
Bowser's Minions (Monty Mole/Blooper/Goomba/Koopa): The_Capt_Falcon_Master

Page 4
Clipit: agidius
Supercultist: cheap_josh (OC)
Ridley: SmashBrosMike*

Page 5
King K.Rool: SmashBrosMike*
Chao: dancingfrogman

Page 6
Joe Perry: IvoryFlame

Page 7
Teen Girl Squad (preview): Sonic The Baron
Timon & Pumbaa: BKupa666

Page 8
Ed: the melon!!!!!
Grey Fox: Chief Mendez
Xemnas: smashbot226
Lip: Spadefox
Astaroth: smashbot226

Page 9
The "Bombastic" Bag Man: IvoryFlame (OC)
Banjo Kazooie: Al_Di_Medola*
Teen Girl Squad: Sonic The Baron

Page 10
Dr. Eggman: KoJ

Page 11
Hunter: peeup
Plusle & Minun: kitsuneko345
Frosslass: Iron Thorn

Page 12
Ranaru: Harkness (OC)
Skull Kid: majora_787

Page 13
Big Daddy & Little Sister: KoJ

Page 14
Lloyd Irving: half_silver28*
Colette Brunel: half_silver28***
Richter: darkserenade

Page 16
Squall Leonheart: Dark Paladin X

Page 17
Colette Brunel: Jiggy37***

Page 18
Servbot: PKSkyler
Light & Ryuk: MarthTrinity
Black Shadow: Illusive

Page 19
Chris Lionheart (older): Chris Lionheart (OC)
Dan Hibiki: HeoandReo
Staraptor (preview): Cease Tick
Goomba: Illusive

Page 20
This Game's Winner: Sonic The Baron (OC)
Team Big Shots: Commander Blitzkrieg
Uuber Man: KoJ
Cutman: SirKibble
Renji: BronzeBlade7

Page 23
Inuyasha: BronzeBlade7

Page 25
Crono: Ilucamy

Page 26
Jade: darkserenade

Page 27
Lil' Slugger: MarthTrinity
Elite Beat Agents: InfernoRage1

Page 28
Jade (Part 2): darkserenade
Gilius Thunderhead: Spadefox

Page 30
Computer Trolley: evilgidgit
Nintendogs: Iron Thorn

Page 31
Brian (Quest 64): HyperFalcon
Mystery Men: Commander Blitzkrieg
Tingle: B.B.*

Page 32
Lucky Day: Sonic The Baron
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Box: Darkurai
Jirachi: Smasherk808

Page 33
HeoandReo: HeoandReo

Page 34
Staraptor: Cease Tick
The Secret Apprentice/Starkiller: xX Boezy Xx
Youko: Darkurai
The Chosen One (2): SirKibble

Page 35
Mama Luigi: Sonic The Baron

Page 36
Rouge the Bat: Spadefox
Indiana Jones: BKupa666
Shroob: IvoryFlame

Page 37
Toadsworth: Stroupes
Negi-Kun: Negi-Kun

Page 38
King Arthur (Monty Python): InfernoRage1
Chun-Li: HeoandReo

Page 40
Cutlass: cheap_josh (OC)
Santa Claus: BronzeBlade7
Shinon: TWILTHERO

Page 42
Buzz Lightyear: TheSundanceKid*

Page 43
Ray Fox: BO X7 (OC)
Animator & Animation: peeup

Page 45
Sword Ganondorf: SkylerOcon

Page 46
Blaziken: Dark Paladin X

Page 47
Anise: darkserenade

Page 48
Nintendogs: Iron Thorn (Again)

Page 50
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov: Spadefox (OC)
Roger Rabbit: Sonic The Baron
Dry Bowser: dancingfrogman

Page 51
Doopliss: Meadow
Gigan: Commander Blitzkrieg

Page 52
Poltergust Luigi: -Giga-

Page 53
Paladin: peeup

Page 54
MissingNo: Spadefox
Peter Griffin: mantlecore77

Page 55
Egoraptor: MarthTrinity
Jeff Hardy: TWILTHERO
Mewtwo: UtterKhaos (smash) **

Page 56
The CEO: cheap_josh (OC)
Akabane/Dr. Jackal: Eternal Smasher

Page 57
Xigbar: smashbot226
Silver the Hedgehog: Spadefox

Page 58
Emeril Lagasse: the melon!!!!!

Page 60
Vulturon: Hyper_Ridley
Hayden Tenno: xX Boezy Xx

Page 61
Sora: Conspiricy

Page 63
Dalek: KoJ

Page 64
DK Crew: MarthTrinity
Plusle & Minun: kitsuneko345
White Air Knight: HyperFalcon

Page 65
Shadowrunner: smashbot226
Philip the Forest Bear: cheap_josh
Worm Soldier: SirKibble

Page 66
Blaze the Cat: Spadefox
Phoenix Wright: Chief Mendez
Decus: darkserenade
Chaos: Spadefox

Page 67
Ridley: Mario_And_Sonic_Guy

Page 68
Gemini Spark: Spadefox
Donald & Goofy: mantlecore77
ChuChu, Coo, Kine, Nago, Pitch, and Rick: Smasherk808

Page 69
The Soldier: Eldrake
Bowser: BKupa666

Page 70
Shadow: Spadefox
Sol Badguy: smashbot226
Death Sword: majora_787
Apollo: Dryn

Page 72
The Delicious One: TheSundanceKid

Page 73
Viewtiful Joe: BlueYoshiPinkShoes

Page 74
Monkey D. Luffy: KoJ

Page 75
Bad Mr. Frosty: mantlecore77

Page 76
The Kid(I Wanna Be The Guy): Darkurai

Page 77
Pidgeotto: TWILTHERO

Page 78
Nova: mutalisk332

My Judgements for the movesets, as well as the criteria I use, can be read here, to save space. Page 1 is done so far. If you update the moveset and I'm aware of it, I'll update my judgement.
http://makeyourmovesmash.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Judgements

I also plan to give my commentary for every single moveset, or at least most of them, to make judging easier for me in the long run. So if you're impatient for yours, wait. I'm either on vacation or busy at that time. I'm doing a lot for you guys, with the list and all, and I will be doing a ton of stuff starting next week, so my progress will go as quick as I can catch up to.

I also direct you to dancingfrogman's work on the list, which he's put up on a website during my absence.
http://www.freewebs.com/dancingfrogman/thelist.htm

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
This post is reserved for the team of Mario and Luigi, from Super Star Saga. They are reserved as well.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Neither enemy nor friend...

/////////////////// START ///////////////////

- Gray Fox -

"An undying shadow in a world of lights."​

//////////////////////////////////////

---General Summary---

Gray Fox is an agent of FOXHOUND and a friend of Solid Snake, introduced in Metal Gear.
In Metal Gear, he disappears after sending a cryptic message about a "METAL GEAR," and Snake must save him and learn from him about the enemy super-weapon, codenamed "Metal Gear".

In the sequel, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Gray Fox once again disappears, but turns out to have defected to the side of the antagonist, Big Boss. However, Gray Fox secretly assists Snake by leaving him anonymous tips over his radio. Snake confronts and seemingly kills Gray Fox in a final fist-fight to the death in a minefield.

In Metal Gear Solid, a Cyborg Ninja in a powered exoskeleton and armed with a high-frequency blade confronts Snake. Help comes from a mysterious ally, code-named "Deepthroat," giving Snake cryptic advice via CODEC. They both turn out to be Gray Fox, who challenges Snake to a final duel. This battle isn't to the death, however; Cyborg Ninja instead later gives his life to help Snake destroy Metal Gear REX.Just as Metal Gear Solid eclipsed its predecessors in popularity, the 'Cyborg Ninja' turned out to be much more of a fan favorite than Gray Fox in his original form. The Cyborg Ninja has appeared in a number of games after Metal Gear Solid, either as crossover appearances in other games, or in the form of other mysterious characters in later Metal Gear games, such as Raiden in Guns of the Patriots and Null in Portable Ops.

--- Videos ---

Versus Ocelot: Link
(60% of this is the conversation with Kenneth Baker, be warned. Also, slight dismemberment.)

Versus Genome Soldiers: Link
(At mark 0:57, you can see his "Shadow Draw". Also, there's a lot of blood in this.)

Versus Snake (Metal Gear Solid): Link
(One of the best boss fights of all time.)

Versus Rex: Link
(Possibly even more blood than the Genome video. Also, spoilers, but you've already beaten MGS1, right?)

Versus Snake (Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake): Link
(Witness the birth of a legendary antagonist...)

--- The Moveset ---

-- Play Style --

Gray Fox has, since adolescence, been raised to be "the Ultimate Soldier". He's fought battles and waged wars all across the globe. His body has been augmented by state-of-the-art cybernetics on multiple occasions. As such, he's a quite agile and powerful fighter. He only has one ranged attack, and even that only reaches a short way in front of him, so most players will find that the strategy to employ is a full-frontal assault while using him. Fortunately he has a great repertoire of moves at his disposal to accompany that strategy. A skilled player can rack up damage extremely fast through judicial use of Shadow Draw and his multi-hit physical attacks.
However, he has only a handful of KO moves, none of which are specials. His Final Smash is a maneuver that relies almost entirely on a player's input. He also has less-than-expected range on most of his moves, and his recovery, versatile as it is, is a very punishable move.

Gray Fox has the following special traits:

-Wall Jumping: Gray Fox can rebound off of walls up to ten times before losing momentum.

-Wall Cling: Gray Fox digs his blade into the wall. If no action is taken, he eventually begins to slide down the wall, sword scraping against the wall.

-Slight Chain-grab: With his Forward Throw, Gray Fox can throw an opponent, then chase after them and grab them again before they can evade at lower percentages.

-- Stats --

(Out of 10)
  • Offense: 6
  • Speed: 7
  • Weight: 6
  • Jump Height: 5
  • Fall Speed: 7
  • Recovery: 9
  • Range: 3
  • Attack Speed: 5

- Standard Attacks -

A - Straight left punch (1-2%)
AA - Straight left, then a straight right punch (1-3%)
AAA- The two punches above, followed by a backwards spin kick (4%)

Notes: This is almost exactly like Snake's standard combo, although the final kick comes from the opposite direction, and lacks the knockback Snake's possesses. The combo comes out quicker and has higher priority. Also when Gray Fox punches, he leans forward, in a boxer's stance, meaning the punches won't totally fly over the top of smaller characters like Kirby and Ness.

Dash Attack - Gray skids along the ground, left foot leading, then thrusts both palms forwards to attack (1-2% and trip for the foot, 11-12% and good knockback for the palm thrust)

Notes: To give a better explanation of this, picture Gray Fox in a "surfing" pose as he skids along the ground. The foot will trip up enemies and float them right in front of him, which is when the palm thrust lands and knocks them away. It's very difficult to land the palm thrust if you miss with the foot, as the latter's hitbox is short and close to Gray Fox's body.

Side Tilt - A kick similar to Ganondorf's, only his foot leaps out once, then bends back toward his chest, then strikes out again (3-5% initial kick, 9-11% on the second)

Notes: The first kick is extremely fast and far-reaching, but lacks any real knockback or damage. It does, however, slightly pull the enemy towards Gray Fox, where they're in range of the shorter and more powerful second kick.

Up Tilt - Feet spread, Gray Fox pulls back his arm, then drives it upward while keeping both feet planted (14-17%)

Notes: As the only part of him that's moving is his arm, this attack has a very thin hitbox, though it extends past his fist vertically a bit more than it appears. It's also rather slow when compared to most characters' Up Tilt. However, it has God-like priority and vertical knockback, which makes it one of Gray Fox's best KO moves.

Down Tilt - Gray Fox plants his hands on the ground, and throws his legs out in a half-circle (7-10%)

Notes: Picture this as the first half of Mario's Down Smash, though with a shorter, longer hitbox and less damage. Both of Gray's legs are used to attack, almost like he's break-dancing. Also this has about a 50% chance to trip the opponent rather than knock them away.

- Smash Attacks --

Side Smash - Gray Fox leaps forwards, delivering a single-spin roundhouse kick (21-23% uncharged, 28-31% charged)

Notes: Gray Fox lunges forward, not unlike Diddy Kong's Monkey Flip, though with about half the range. At the apex of the jump, he kicks out, spinning once, then his momentum pulls him forwards and he lands. This is Gray Fox's single best KO move. It can kill over 40% when fully charged, and over 60% when left uncharged. However, it's very difficult to time, as the hitbox is very high off the ground, and is only present for a split-second. The kick also covers a relatively small area, so though there's no sweet-spot in the move, it's best to treat it like it does have one, as it requires about the same degree of accuracy to land reliably. Finally, there's very little start-up lag, but Gray Fox sort of slides along the ground as he lands from the move, during which time he's totally vulnerable.

Up Smash - Gray Fox rests his shoulders on the ground, pulls his knees into his chest, then thrusts his feet upwards (12-15% uncharged, 17-19% charged, 4% for the extra kick)

Notes: Gray Fox looks similar to Snake if he lands on the ground as he's doing a Up Air, with the shoulders and everything. The range is similar to that move as well, though the knockback and damage are slightly better. Also, after his legs go up, Gray Fox flips right-side up, dealing slight damage to those in the way of his legs, a la Sheik's Up Tilt's residual effect.

Down Smash - Gray Fox kneels down and slams his fist into the ground ahead of him (15-17% uncharged, 20-23% charged)

Notes: The range on this one is quite short, though the knockback sends the enemy skidding along the ground, like when a fighter's hit by King Bulbin's powder keg. Also there's an invisible shockwave that lances along the ground ahead of Gray Fox that will deal 1-2% damage and possibly trip any characters caught in it. This shockwave goes about two character-lengths ahead of the attack.

- Aerials -

Neutral Air - A spinning, slicing hand chop delivered all around Gray Fox at chest level (10-13%)

Notes: Like many of Gray Fox's attacks, this move has quite a thin hitbox, but the results for landing it are above-average. The damage is solid, but the almost-completely horizontal knockback is this move's main draw.

Forward Air - Gray Fox frontflips in midair, his feet feet and hands dealing two separate hits, one of which spikes (13-14% feet, 8-10% hands with spike)

Notes: Like Donkey Kong and Snake's Forward Air, there's some delay between input and execution of this move, as Gray Fox rotates all the way around degrees before his feet make contact. The first hit (with his legs) has regular knockback and solid damage, but the second, axe-handle hit with his linked fists has a powerful spike attached to it. Of course, the spike is difficult to land, as not only is it's hitbox smaller and closer to Gray Fox, but if the first hit lands, the opponent will always be out of range. On the plus side, the second hit requires no precision, as any part of it that connects will spike, as opposed to someone like DK's finicky Forward Air spike.

Backward Air - A backhand karate slice from Gray Fox's left hand (6-7%)

Notes: This is Gray Fox's fastest aerial, with next to no lag on both ends. Which means it can be executed several times in one jump. However the damage and knockback are the lowest of all his aerials, in contrast. The range is similar to Captain Falcon and Ganondorf's Backward Airs.

Up Air - Gray Fox does a vertical split with his legs, swinging his left leg straight upwards while keeping his right one pointed down (12-14%)

Notes: There are two hitboxes attached to this move. The first covers a tall but thin area in front of Gray Fox as his leg moves upwards. This first attack deals moderate knockback away from Gray Fox. The second hitbox, however, sends the opponent vertically upwards, though the hitbox is centered around Gray Fox's toe, and so is much smaller. It is possible to hit with both attacks if the opponent is at low percentages.

Down Air - A one-foot stomp that sends Gray Fox into fastfall (0%)

Notes: Likened to Toon Link's Down Air, as landing with it reverses Gray Fox's momentum, though the move cannot land repeat hits like Toon Link's. When Gray Fox hits, he automatically Footstool Jumps, propelling himself back into the air, and dropping grounded foes to the floor, and airborne enemies into a freefalling state. The dangers of the move are apparent: missing above a pit will always result in Gray Fox SD'ing

- Grabs and Throws -

Grab - Using one arm, Gray Fox reaches out ahead of him (X)
Running Grab - Gray Fox's arm arches over his head and reaches out (more lag) (X)
Grab Hit - (Gray Fox holds his opponent in one hand once grabbed) Hits the enemy in the face with quick horizontal karate chops (1-3%)

Notes: Gray Fox has a very average grab range and grab speed. His running grab is unusual in that he slides a bit after reaching out his hand, during which time his hand is always extended out in front of him. If he contacts an enemy while sliding, he'll grab them.

Throw Forward - Gray Fox tosses the enemy in front of him, then axe kicks them into the ground ahead of him (0-2% throw, 7-8% kick)

Notes: The throw damage is random and just a sweet extra. It has no knockback or other effect besides a point or two of lucky damage. The axe kick is not unlike Snake's Forward Air, as it looks similar in motion, and sends the enemy bouncing off the ground.

Throw Backward - Gray Fox spins around, launching the enemy in an overhand pitch behind him, back foot bending upwards like a baseball player after release (10-12%)

Notes: A standard, average throw. Decent knockback and solid damage.

Throw Upward - Holding the enemy by the collar, Gray Fox winds up, then delivers a wicked uppercut, sending the opponent upwards (15-16%)

Notes: This is Gray Fox's strongest throw, and is extra-special in that during the time between the opponent being raised up and the uppercut connecting, Shadow Draw is usable (though only two or three can fit into that timeframe).

Throw Downward - Drops the enemy on the ground, then disappears. Reappears a split-second later above them, landing with both feet on his prone adversary (11-12%)

Notes: After Gray Fox disappears, tilting the control stick left or right will make Gray Fox land on a different area of the opponent, which will determine the direction the opponent is knocked back.

- Miscellaneous Attacks -

Ledge Attack - As Gray Fox clilmbs back on-stage, he does a quick one-two punch combination, the first as he's on one knee, the second as he stands fully up (6-7% x2)

Notes: The move is broken up into two, though they're far enough apart that most opponents hit by the first punch won't be close enough to take the second unless they have no or very little damage.

Ledge Attack over 100% - Gray Fox struggles to the stage's floor, but delivers a mighty uppercut as he rises from the effort (12-14%)

Notes: The horizontal range is about half as much as his standard Ledge Attack, but the vertical range is tremendous. Gray Fox even hops a little as he executes the move, which sends victims upwards and behind Gray Fox if it connects.

Rising Attack - As Gray Fox rises to his hands and knees, his suit glitches a little, discharging a small amount of power to both sides of him, as well as a small wave of force. Afterwards, he finishes rising, and resumes play (1-4%)

Notes: Though the move deals very little damage, it does have great range--the arc of energy can reach almost five character-lengths away from Gray Fox on both sides, though they have no knockback. The real purpose of the move is to repel your opponents, which is where it exceeds. The gust of wind generated by the suit malfunction is comparable to the one created by using Pit's recovery from the ground, but without the drawback of using a recovery, and being automatically ten feet in the air. The shockwave will push away opponents who've short hopped near Gray Fox, but not ones higher than that, so as good as the move is for repulsing enemies, it has it's obvious weaknesses.

-Special Attacks-

Neutral Special - Shadow Draw: During any maneuver outside of Gray Fox's Final Smash, grabs, ledge hangs, and dodges, pressing B by itself causes Gray to flick his HF blade in front of him, too fast for the human eye to see anything but a silver blur (0-2%)

Notes: Think Fox's Blaster, only hand-to-hand and usable during other moves. There's no knockback, and the damage is extremely low, but the rate-of-fire is incredibly high. The range is significantly better than most of Gray Fox's other physical moves, though using it by itself is not recommended, for obvious reasons.

Side Special - Afterimage: Gray Fox's "eye" flares red, and a ghostly, flickering image of him flies forwards, doing nothing but disappearing after about four or five character-lengths. If it does make contact, the image changes to a picture of Gray Fox attacking with his sword, and knocks back the target while damaging it (12-15% normal, 6-9% smashed)

Notes: If you smash the control stick when using this move, three images are sent high, middle, and low, though they only go half as far, and deal half as much damage. Gray Fox stops moving to fire off the image, though he can usually catch up to and follow-up a clone's attack with one of his own if the move hits.

Up Special - Apparition: Gray Fox puts his index and middle fingers in front of his face, then teleports to a location dictated by the control stick, landing with a burst of wind and a spattering of energy discharge (0%)

Notes: This is what gives Gray Fox a "9" in recovery. The distance covered is about equal to Farore's Wind. However, no damage is dealt on either end, and when Gray Fox reappears, there's slight lag as he slowly gets up and the static discharge dissipates (about a second). Overall though, the move is much faster than Farore's Wind; going off almost instantly, and ending relatively quick) Shadow Draw cannot be used as Gray Fox exits the maneuver. The only saving grace Gray Fox has is the small gust of wind that will push close-by enemies away slightly.

Down Special - Substitution: Gray Fox's "eye" lights up and he takes on a defensive crouch, sword drawn. When hit in this position, he disappears, then reappears behind the attacker (X)

Notes: At first glance, this seems to do absolutely nothing of value. Gray Fox can't attack immediately after reappearing, and so if this move intercepts a standard attack, the opponent will usually be given a clean opening to do almost any move. However, there are some catches to this. First, the stance can be held indefinitely, as long as the player keeps the B button held in. Second, unlike Lucario's similar counter attack, if Substitution intercepts any projectile (even thrown items), Gray Fox will warp to the thrower/user of that projectile, appearing behind them. The move is almost instantaneous, which often leaves the sniper caught unaware. To sweeten the deal, if this move is used on a projectile, and the player taps the attack button after Gray Fox warps away but before he reappears again, he will instead appear above the sniper, landing on them as he does during his Downwards Throw. You can alter his angle if you pull that off, though as the opponent is standing, not laying down, you might go right past them, and land right behind or in front of them. Also, this move completely neuters Nikita Missiles.

Final Smash - "Retribution": Gray Fox's "eye" burns bright, and his exoskeleton malfunctions (lots of blue, flickering afterimages and electrical discharge). During this time, if Gray Fox manages to land any physical attack on an opponent, he reappears behind them, saying "over here...", then delivers his powerful thrust punch; the same one that he uses against Snake when attacked while standing still. Insane lateral knockback and great damage. (50%)

-- Other --

Symbol - Gray Fox shares Snake's FOXHOUND logo for his symbol.

Entry Animation - Gray Fox has been waiting for an opponent. As the other fighter appear on-stage, Gray Fox deactivates his optic camouflage as he quickly flicks his blade around a few times as he grunts, eager to begin the battle, before discarding it, and preparing to fight.

Taunt 1 - As he turns around, arms crossed, Gray Fox asks "Is that it...?" while glancing over his shoulder.
Taunt 2 - Gray Fox brandishes his HF blade in front of him, inspects it quickly, then sheathes it, while saying "Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon." You can move again as soon as he puts the sword away.
Taunt 3 - In his normal stance, Gray Fox's cybernetic suit short circuits, flinging bits of electricity every which way as his limbs spasm slightly, with ghostly blue images in their place. This goes on for about a second.

Kirby Hat - Kirby wears Gray Fox's mask and suit, but the faceplate is gone, so we can see a sickly white Kirby face underneath the plating.

Victory Act 1 - Saying "A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!", Gray Fox quickly flicks his HF blade several times, then stands with sword behind him, and ninpo signing with his free hand.
Victory Act 2 - Gray Fox holds out his sword at his waist and tilts his head back, saying; "I've come from another world to do battle with you."

Victory Extra - If Gray Fox wins a match with Snake in it, similar to Falco and Wolf's special Victory Acts against Fox, Snake will ask "who are you, anyway?", and Gray Fox will respond "Just one of your fans...", while doing his pose from Victory Act 1.

CODEC Conversation

Snake: "..."
Otacon: "...Snake, isn't that--"
Snake: "It's Gray Fox. I never expected to see him again..."
Otacon: "He...he was an old comrade of your, wasn't he?"
Snake: "Yeah..."
Otacon: "..."
Otacon: "...Well, I can see why you wouldn't want to fight him, but, isn't he only here to fight you?"
Otacon: "Isn't it considered rude to keep an old friend waiting?"
Snake: "...You're right, Otacon."
Otacon: "I-I am?"
Snake: "Yeah. I won't let Frank down this time. He'll get what he wants, alright."
Otacon: "I know you can do it Snake--I believe in you!
Snake: "Uh, sure, thanks.
Otacon: "...Just...just keep him away from me, alright? He sort of gives me the chills, y'know?"

Alternate Outfits

Normal - Gray Fox's sleek cybernetic suit.

Color Swap 1: Standard color scheme.
Color Swap 2: Shades of red.
Color Swap 3: Metallic blue with black finishes.
Color Swap 4: An orange and yellow mix.
Color Swap 5: Glossy white and silver mix.
Color Swap 6 All-black scheme.

Alternate - Gray Fox's cybernetic suit, scarred from battle with Metal Gear REX, has lost the eerie faceplate, exposing Frank Jaeger's true face. The suit, badly damaged, also sparks randomly and causes Gray Fox to spasm and flicker occasionally. Also, this outfit removes the metallic rasp that Gray Fox normally delivers his spoken lines in. He's still got a raspy voice, but it's a clearer, more human voice now.

-- Extra Components --

Stage - Zanzibar Land: Minefield

The same backdrop of Snake and Gray Fox's first duel, and his apparent burial ground, Minefield is a grim, battle-torn stage set against the destruction of Zanzibar Land This is a essentially empty, flat plane, with walk-off edges on both sides. However, the ground is just rough dirt, which means there are very, very slight changes in height as a character moves across it. There are also a number of randomly-placed mines strewn across the level, each with a small diode sticking out of it, which is the only part above ground (though they're easy to spot, as the ground around them bulges outward). During the course of a match, these mines will intermittently become live, and anyone who steps on them will trigger them, dealing damage and knockback roughly the same as an uncharged Claymore (Snake's Down Smash).
Incredibly light characters like Jigglypuff, or those who float while running (Charizard, Meta-Knight) can go right over these, and there's no way to destroy them with projectiles. There are a total of ten mines, spread pretty evenly across the field. The stage itself is about as wide as a medium stage in Stage Builder (i.e. Final Destination, the walk-off version).
Similarly to Shadow Moses Island, occasionally Metal Gear D will appear in the background of the stage, destroying buildings and generally causing mayhem. If the match goes on long enough, it will eventually destroy Zanzibar Land's OILIX refractory, causing an enormous explosion that turns the generally gray and brown stage into a brightly-lit cacophony of white and orange. The ensuing shockwave will push all combatants towards the edge of the field, so when you see the explosion coming, it's best to move toward the center. If you're in a magnifying glass, you won't survive the blast.

Trophies

-Gray Fox (Metal Gear Solid) - Summarizes Gray Fox's biography, and his appearance in Smash Bros.
-Retribution (Super Smash Bros.) - Lists the moves properties, as well as tips on how to use it effectively.
-Null (Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops) - Details Gray Fox's youth and life as a soldier, up until he became a cyborg.
-Cyborg Ninja (Olga Gurlukovich) (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty) - Describes how the legacy of 'a Cyborg Ninja' has lived on through the course of the Metal Gear series.

Assist Trophy

Raiden - As Gray Fox no longer occupies the position of "kick-a**-ninja-in-a-bottle", Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4 will come to the aid of whoever's lucky enough to grab his Assist Trophy. Once unleashed, the two-limbed wonder flits about the stage much the same way Gray Fox did, slashing multiple times on the ground, and making spike-inducing downward slashes as he leaps about the stage. The attacks deal anywhere from 3-5% damage each, but are so numerous and fast that damage totals of 30% and up and not unlikely.

/////////////////// FINISH ///////////////////

smashbot226

Smash Master
It's him... The Harbinger of Nothingness...

Xemnas, Nobody of Xehanort, understudy of Ansem the Wise! It was said he died fighting the Keyblade Masters, but by some unholy way, he's returned...

Xemnas has his two palm beamswords as weapons, along with Nothingness magic. What is this, you ask?

A lucid spark covers the foe in Xemnas's attacks, looking pretty awesome, but nothing beyond that. Xemnas is a well-rounded blend of power, speed, range, and weight, giving him an edge over the weaker, slower, and lighter foes.

Strength- 3: Average.

Speed- 3: Average.

Size- 3.5: Slightly smaller than Falcon.

Jump- 3: Average.

Weight- 3: Average, weighed down by Nothingness.

Range- 3.5: Xemnas's range is better than a majority of the character's although those with ACTUAL range beat him easily.

Priority: 2- To compensate for Xemnas's goodliness, he has low priority on 55% of his moves.

Traction: 2- He FLOATS, as it seems; hard to come to a stop while FLOATING.

Wall Jump- Yes.

Crawl- No.

--------------
A & TILTS
A- Empty Embrace- Xemnas shoots a laser blade out of his right hand, stabbing the foe twice and sending them backwards. Medium damage (11%), but high ending lag.

A>- Inferior Curve- Xemnas sends his two hands arcing downwards in front of his foe with his swords out. Good damage (13%) and range, but little knockback and high ending lag.

A^- Nil Spark- Xemnas points a finger upwards as a quick flash appears from his fingertips. Think of it as a lighter version of Lucas's Usmash, faster in aspect, but also weaker (12%).

AV- Vacant Sweep- Xemnas, while on one knee, sweeps around his body with one foot. Impressive visually, with low ending lag, but has low damage (4%) and knockback.

DASH & SMASHES

Fsmash- Oblivion Bomb- Xemnas raises a palm to the foe and shoots out a small explosion of Nothingness. Does high damage (16%) and knockback, but has significant starting lag.

Usmash- Barren Wave- Xemnas sweeps his blades from left to right upwards in an arc. Exemplary range and knockback, with low ending lag. Xemnas's vertical kill move.

Dsmash- Naught Weapon- Xemnas swirls his blades around in a wild fashion, as if moving on their own accord. Does small damage (11% total.) and knockback, but has virtually no starting lag. Good for keeping the foe on his toes and to pressure him to make a mistake.

Dash- Vacuum Flash- Xemnas stops in his tracks as he floats away opposite of the direction he was dashing, tossing Nothingness. Does small damage (3% per slash, four slashes total.) and knockback, but the longest range of any of his moves, about two and a half character lengths.

AIR MOVES:
Nair- Void Spin- Xemnas swirls in the air while his swords surround him in a hug. Does little damage (9%) with medium knockback, but is used as a jump in attack with its insane priority and low lags.

Fair- Nobody Lance- Xemnas shoots his blades forward at one and a half character lengths. High starting lag, but great damage (16%) and knockback. Xemnas's horizontal kill move.

Bair- Hidden Deceit- Xemnas leans backwards and scoffs, as Nothingness shoots out from his back towards the foe. Decent damage (13%) and knockback, but high ending lag, due to Xemnas, for no apparent reason, doing a somersault after the attack...

Uair- Infinity Tornado- Xemnas sends his blades upwards, to form an infinity sign. High knockback, but low damage (8%). Also, has lowest priority of all his moves.

Dair- Nihility Dive- Xemnas turns downwards and fearlessly dives headfirst, dealing good damage (15%). Spikes if it connects and has one of the lowest starting lags in the game. To compensate- most moves can beat it out.

GRABS:
Grab A- Dying Stab Xemnas runs the fie through with one of his blades, dealing small damage (3%)

Fthrow- Cruelty Rave- Xemnas runs the foe through with BOTH of his blades, spins him around, and tosses him forward. A brutal looking move with okay knockback and slightly more damage (14%)

Bthrow- Reckless Toss Xemnas steps backwards as the foe kneels, then Xemnas lifts the foe up with the power of Nothingness, then swings him backwards. Nothingness is pretty weak, knockback AND damage wise (7%)

Uthrow- Cipher's Revenge- Xemnas lifts the foe over his open palm, then blasts the foe into the air. A favorite killing move, as it deals medium damage (13%) and mid-high knockback, killing at 110% on the HEAVIEST character.

Dthrow- Zilch Berserk- Xemnas slams the foe into the ground with a hammer fist and stabs the foe multiple times. Deal high damage (17%) but has little knockback.

SPECIALS:
B- Nebbish Orb- Xemnas lifts up his palm to shoot a small floating orb, the size of a Fireball. Depending on how long you hold the B button down, it'll go fast but weak, medium speed/damage, or slow but powerful (7%-10%-15%.). These projectiles can also bounce off of objects such as jump through platforms and walls. You can have up to FOUR orbs at a time for mindgames.

B^- Wraith Rising- Xemnas shoots upwards at a diagonal angle with his blades spinning around him. Does acceptable damage (14%.) and makes for a good recovery move- it has high priority over most projectiles and moves, and has a pretty good recovery distance.

BV- Spark Wall- Xemnas quickly covers himself with a 360 shield of magnetic mirrors. This shield isn't big, and lasts for only a second, and can only be performed on the ground. However, foes who touch it are given low damage (5% and electrical damage) and medium knockback. This also deflects projectiles at an increased speed rate. Its downfall is poor ending lag.

B>- Jackstraw Clone- Xemnas looks as if he is going to faint as a clone shoots from out of him, spinning his blades around wildly, dealing miniscule damage a second (2%). He travels across the stage for two seconds and is able to fall off the stage, too. Think of it as a Marill on steroids.

Final Smash- Finale Destroyer- Xemnas mutters, "There is no hope now..." and dives into the air, as a few THOUSAND lasers appear around the stage. After a three second count, they begin to converge on random opponents, doing small damage (2% per laser) and even smaller knockback, the same as Fox's laser. But, these lasers come at an insane rate of fire, meaning you will ALWAYS get hit by this. After all the lasers have disappeared, Xemnas jumps back down from the sky. Due to the knockback of the lasers, however, a kill isn't ALWAYS guaranteed; just high damage. And your foes could steal those kill from you!

---------
ETC:
Alt Costumes-

Red- His robe turns to dark red.

Blue- His robe turns to dark blue.

Green- His robe turns to dark green.

Yellow- His robe turns to dark yellow.

Pink- His robe turns to dark pink.

White-

Taunt 1: Xemnas spins swiftly around in the air, laughing.

Taunt 2: After pulling out a small gray cube, Xemnas destroys it.

Taunt 3: Xemnas crosses his arms and says, "This can't be your best?"

Victory 1: Xemnas has his back turned to the screen and comments, "It was only to be expected..."

Victory 2: Xemnas flashes to his True Form (AKA the White costume) as Nothingness surrounds him.

Victory 3: Xemnas looks angry as he looks to the sky and says, "Kingdom Hearts... Will be mine..."

Loss: Xemnas is clapping, as he slowly disappears.

Symbol: The Organization 13 insignia.
---------

Kirby Hat- Kirby gains Xemnas's white hair, with his orb.

Wiimote Sound- Xemnas grunts and roars, "DIE!"

Unlock Method- Complete SSE on Hard, randomly fight him in a Brawl Match, or complete ALL Event Matches on Medium.

Snake Codec:
Mei Ling! This guy doesn't have a pulse! Is he a zombie or something?

Mei Ling: Actually, that's Xemnas or Ansem, or whatever name he wants. He's a Nobody, a separate entity of a dead person's heart. He has no feelings nor desires; he just wants his heart. It's kind of sad when you think about it, you know?

Snake: I'll believe it when he stops trying to kill me. He has these blade things in his arms, too.

Mei Ling: He can also use the power of Nothingness to combat his foes, Snake. He can shoots orbs, create clones of himself, and even create spark shields. Be careful Snake. Come back in one piece.

SSE Role:

Nobodies have attacked the world of Smash...

Xemnas himself leads a platoon into combat with the forces of the Subspace Emissary, led by Bowser. Planning on making each other's armies their slaves, they duke it out. Depending on who you choose, the other instead joins their coalition and makes an alliance. But in reality, they'll turn on their leader the chance they have.

Xemnas won't be battled against, only appearing when Subspace bombs are dropped and when warriors are trophytized- he's the collector. However, when he goes to collect the dropped warriors, Dedede runs by them, surprising Xemnas, but also making him seem enraged. When Dedede turns to drive away, Xemnas shoots an orb at the penguin, killing him. Before the fighters can do anything, he flees.

After the Subspace Flagship is destroyed, and Bowser and Ganondorf are about to consult Master Hand, Xemnas turns on Bowser by pushing him into a Subspace Pit. Ganondorf, enraged by this betrayal, fights Xemnas. Depending on who you choose, the winner goes to consult MAster Hand. If Xemnas, you fight Master Hand and kill him, and attempt to move on to Tabuu. Instead, Tabuu sends an Off Wave, which Xemnas TRIES to reflect with a Spark Wall, but it instead breaks as Xemnas is sent to his knees, ready for death.

After all the warriors are revived, and go to fight Tabuu, Xemnas is seen kneeling in front of him, looking possessed by the cyber warlord. Xemnas then grows three times his size, metal, and turns invisible. You'll have to fight him using your six selected warriors. WHoever dies fighting him cannot be used in the fight against Tabuu. After defeat, Xemnas swears to kill Tabuu if its the last thing he does. And he does, and goes back to trying to reclaim Kingdom Hearts.

--------

SHOOP DA WHOOP! FIRST MOVESET! PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Wow, alone the layout of that Gray Fox moveset is way past awesome, Mendez. Really.

Other Movesets by Spadefox
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov (Original Character)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic series)
Chaos (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Sandbag (Super Smash Bros. series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Cooperation with KoJ, Sonic series)
Kovomaka Students (Magical Starsign)

~~ Lip, the Flower Fairy ~~

Originally appearing as major character in the first installment of the Panel de Pon-series (outside of Japan Tetris Attack), Lip is the fairy of flowers. Her magic resolves around nature and flowers. But don't underestimate this young girl, as she is fairly strong. Only few people can compete with her when it comes to magical power, so keep an eye out!

Stats
Screen Name: Lip
Size: 5/10
Weight: 2.5/10
(Running) Speed: 5/10
Power: 3/10 (though some move of her are fairly strong - check out the move section for more information)
First Jump: 7/10 - Lip hops into the air
Second Jump: 4/10 - Lip somersaults slowly while going only a little higher
Fall Speed: 3/10 (Floaty, but not extremely so)
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A, A: Slap- Lip slaps, first normally, then backhanded. It comes out fast, but does only little knockback. Damage: 3% for each hit.
Ftilt: Backhand - A bit stronger backhand slap, the knockback is, for a tilt, fairly decent, and she has to recover. Damage: 6%
Utilt: Magic Powder - She raises her hand upwards and throws some kind of fairy dust, which takes a triangle form, in the air. The range of this attack is good, but knockback isn't that high. Damage: 8%
Dtilt : Stick Poke- Finally, Lip's Stick makes an entrance. Lip points her stick in the direction she is looking it. The attack comes out extremely fast and flowers the enemy and has nice knockback. The range goes only little beyond Lip's body. Damage: 8%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Stick Smash - She plainly bats with her own rod and hits the enemy like other characters do if using her stick as an item, however, it has better knockback than the item. If she carries a Lip's Stick-item, she will use her own, however, the flower takes the size of two hits. Damage: 17%
Usmash: Mystic Flower - Once again a hit with her staff. It's straight upwards. If she stabbed her rod upwards, a small cloud of magic will come out to make a second blow. The first hit does more damage but has low knockback, the second hit does the knockback, but only low damage. Damage: 15%, then 6%
Dsmash: Fairy Tango - Lip's worst smash attack, she tilts her hips to both sides. It has extremely low range and knockback, but is useful for clearing space if getting attacked by more than one person. Damage: 7% in each direction

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Magic Swirl - Lip turns around in the air, using magic coming out from her hands. It's a little slow and has, since Lip is small, not that good range, but its knockback is not that bad. Damage: 7%
Fair: Fairy Sweep - Lip does an elegant sweep with her right hand and the coming out magic. Fast with good knockback, but again bad range. Damage: 8%
Bair: Flower Kick - Lip kicks behind her. This move has a sweetspot, which would be her toetip. If she connects with it, the move is comparable to Falcon's Knee of Judgement. If she doesn't, the move is utter crap. Damage: If fully connected: 20%, if not 5%
Uair: Magic Sweep - Lip sweeps her magiced hand above her head. It's much like Fair, just upwards. Damage: 10%
Dair : Fairy Kick- First Lip "drills" her legs down, and then does a split with them. This attack has incredible range (well, for Lip's small body, anyway) and comes out incredibly fast, but, with most of her attacks, the knockback is not very good. Damage: "Drill" 7%, "Split" 8%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Stick Swing - Lip bats her stick in front of her like some beginner a sword. Compared to most of her other attacks, it's pretty good, but it comes out slow and needs much recovery - the knockback is fairly good, though. Damage: 9%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Lip backflips onto the ledge, kicking whoever stands too close
Ledge Sweep (over 100%)
- She pulls herself up and bellyslides over the ground, clawing around with her hand
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Lip hops onto her feet, punching in both directions and then turning sidewards again.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Sweeping with a magiced hand, she struggles herself back up to her feet.

Specials
B: Panel - Lip sweeps her stick, summoning a Panel flying in a ballistic curve into the direction. The effect of the block depends on what colour it has, and some are more seen than others:
Yellow (Star, appears 40% of the time) - No element, damage: 4%
Green (Circle, appears 20% of the time) - No element, adds flower effect to the enemy, damage: 8%
Purple (Diamond, appears 20% of the time) - Dark element, poisons, damage: 10%
Red (Heart, appears 10% of the time) - Fire element, explodes on contact, high knockback when exploding, damage: when hitting 5%, explosion 10%
Cyan (Triangle, appears 10% of the time) - Ice element, freezes enemy on contact, damage: 25%
Like Peach's veggies, the Panels can be grabbed by an opponent in the air, and thrown back. Other than that, the Panels work the same like said vegetables.

B side: Fairy Dust - Lip blows a cloud of fairy dust. It flies slowly and slightly above the ground. It has the aproximate range of one of Luigi's fireballs, and pretty much works kinda the same. Damage: 6%

B up: Flower Glide - Lip pulls out her stick, turning it into a giant blowball while jumping into the air, and slowly glides umbrella-esque down. This move does no damage.

B down: Garbage Block - Lip calls down a small garbage block from the air. Lip stops wherever she is (she is also not floating down in midair) until the block is coming down. This means she can cover areas with these blocks, however only with time windows in between. The block itself lands and breaks on the first obstacle it hits, and does pretty much the same knockback as Kirby's Stone move, though its flaw is that it's not coming out as fast as Stone. Damage: 18%

Grabs, Throws

Note: Generally Lip's throws are pretty weak in sending the enemies fly - I spare myself typing that at every throw.

Grab and Pummel - Lip grabs her opponent at their collar and slaps them. (Medium speed, 2% per hit)
F throw - Lip pulls her enemy close and bats them with her stick. (Flower on enemy, 8% damage)
B throw - Same as F Throw, just with Lip turning herself around while batting. (Flower on enemy, 10% damage)
U throw - Lip simply grabs the enemy, pulls them closer and throws them up. (Sends straight upwards, 7% damage)
D throw - Lip pulls her opponent closer, throws them down and jumps onto them, hopping off of them like off a trampoline. (Enemy stays laying on the ground, 13% damage)

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - She curls up like an infant and dozes cutely. Awww...
Dizzy - She stands, shaky, while moaning painfully

Final Smash
Tetris Attack
Lip exclaims "Ikuso, Panerus!" and jumps in the air. Suddenly a wall of Panels raises from the ground (see Iceberg). If the enemy touches a green panel, they'll get flowered, at a purple panel, they'll get poisoned, red ones explode when they're touched and cyan ones freeze them. The "used" panel turns into a blank one and disappears after a while. You can only stay unharmed when you're placed on a yellow panel. Garbage Blocks randomly fall from above, too. Lip is not affected by any of the panel effects or blocks, whatsoever.
The Final Smash is finished with the panels going down, leaving the stage as it was, and Cordelia, the final boss of Panel de Pon, appears in the background, and blows a comet onto the center of the stage, which explodes an a not too big burst. After this, Lip appears again where she was standing.

Taunts
Up - Lip does a little victory dance.
Side - Lip turns around to look at the back of her skirt, wiping some dust off.
Down - She puts up her thumb and says "Yay!"

Entrance
A big yellow flower appears and Lip jumps out of it, the flower then disappearing.

Alternative costumes
Yellow Shirt, pink skirt and bow in her hair, brown boots, reddish brown hair (default)
Red shirt and hairbow, light pink skirt and boots, blonde hair ("Barbie Lip", set for Red Team)
Green shirt and skirt, orange-green bow in her hair, brown boots, mud brown hair (resembling Forest Fairy Thiana from Panel de Pon, set for Green Team)
White shirt, skirt, and boots, deep blue hair, purple hairbow (resembling Water Fairy Elias from Panel de Pon, set for Blue Team)
Purple skirt and shirt, white hairbow, green hair, purple boots (resembling Ocean Fairy Neris from Panel de Pon)
Black shirt, boots and hair, red hairbow and gray skirt. ("Emo Lip")

Victory Poses
Up - Lips spins around several times, then hops, saying "Yatta!". The hopping is looped.
Down - Lip sits on her big yellow flower (as in the menu in Panel de Pon), winking at the viewer and giggling.
Side - Lip smiles, holding up her stick, which is blooming and glowing slightly

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: Mei Ling. There's a small girl wielding a giant flower.
Mei Ling: That's Lip, Snake. She's the fairy of flowers, and what she uses is her magical wand.
Snake: A fairy? This place sure gets odder every second I'm here.
Mei Ling: Watch out for her attacks. Her magic contains parasitic flowers which will drain your lifeforce.
Snake: So you mean she uses vampire plants?
Mei Ling: Yes. Be careful, Snake. She also will shoot blocks at you, which can on occasion explode.
Snake: Cute little girls having such vicious flowers as pets and throwing bombs in block form. I should get myself used to seeing a lot of strange and surprising things here.

Kirby Hat
Lip's ponytail and the bow.

Wii Remote Sound
Magic Sound and an "Ikuso!"

Unlock Message
Lip, the magic wielding fairy of the flowers, has joined the fight!

Role in Subspace Emissary
Lip's role is rather small. In the part of the story where Olimar gets attacked by the giant ROB, Lip wants to save him and his Pikmin, however is interrupted by Captain Falcon's attack. At the end of that cutscene, after Falcon sled through Olimar's Pikmin, she stands along with Olimar and the Red Pikmin. She's playable in that sub-storyline from then on.

Logo

Kinda like this... I know it sucks, but I think it gives you the idea.

Victory Theme
A short version of the Panel de Pon victory theme.

FINISHED. PLEASE STATE YOUR THOUGHTS!

Adapt

Smash Lord
Hmm... I guess I should add in this topic as well that I am working on a Diddy-Dixie Tag team
I'm not sure when it will be up because I have a report due in a week that I should be working on now (but I'm not :\ )

peeup

Smash Lord
Spot (EDIT: Not this spot, but in the future, I still have it reserved.) reserved for WoW Hunter. I also reserve the rights to Tassadar (Starcraft), Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts) and a Wagon Full of Pancakes (Homestarrunner.com).

@Smashbot226: You've done Xemnas, but were you planning on doing Xehanort? They're pretty similar characters, so it seemed reasonable...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Spadefox said:
Well, alone the layout of that Gray Fox moveset is way past awesome cool, Mendez. Really.
It took forever to format into and out of Notepad though. Never doing that again, I tell you what...

Anyways, thanks for the compliment.

Also I like the Lip 'set so far, but I have a question about her Down Special. You say it's like Pikachu's Thunder, so by that logic, she can't move until the block lands on the ground, right? Anyways, I think you should clarify that, because if she can just summon a junk block, then move again, that would be awesome. Like, call down three in a single jump, covering a longer area, y'know?

I also don't know why every Lip moveset I've seen involves FALLING blocks. If you've played Panel de Pon, you'd know the blocks rise from the bottom, not fall from the top. It might be a bit harder to construct ideas for that method, but still...

I also really like smashbot226's Mansex Xemnas. "Marill on steroids" indeed. XD

smashbot226

Smash Master
Woah, that is one hell of a Gray Fox.

NEXT MOVESET AT LIGHTNING SPEED!

PLEASE COMMENT ON THis AND XEMNAS!

--------

That guy on steroids? No, he's only Astaroth, the Black Giant of feared fables!

Wielding his axe Kulutes, Astaroth is the most powerful fighter in the game, but also the slowest, the FASTEST of his moves taking up abnormal time.

POWER: 5

SPEED: 1

RANGE: 5

JUMP: 2

ATTACK SPEED: 1

SIZE: 5- He's a head taller than Ganondorf.

TRACTION: 4- For being such a big dude, he is REALLY good at stopping in his tracks.

WEIGHT: 5- There should be a 6 rating for him. He's easily one of the heaviest characters in the game, if not THE heaviest.

CRAWL: NO

WALL JUMP: NO

TACKLING RUN: YES. To help Astaroth on his horrible approach game, Astaroth's run has the ability to damage and trample opponents. Meaning they're grounded under his footsteps; IF he manages to trample them.

(I've decided not to name the moves; too much time it takes.)
----------
GROUND MOVES
A & TILTS:
A: Astaroth punches the foe to keep him away and for good damage (7%) and knockback.

A,A: After the punch, Astaroth performs an elbow drop with the same arm. Sends the foe to the ground to help Astaroth get himself up off the ground. Deals better damage (9%) but has smaller range.

A>: Astaroth smacks the guy with his hilt. One of two quick moves, but a strong one, with good damage (12%) and knockback.

A^: Astaroth sweeps his axe upwards in a crescent descent. 13% damage with high vertical knockback, but poor ending lag.

AV: Astaroth kicks the foe's feet out from under him, tripping him under 20%. Does 7% damage with low knockback, but has good range for a low poke.

DASH & SMASHES:

Fsmash: Astaroth picks up his axe with one hand and slams it forward. Does insane damage, even uncharged, and the MOST knockback in the game, but also the slowest ending lag and quite poor beginning lag. It also has amazing range.

Usmash: Astaroth spins his axe horizontally above his head. Hits three times for large damage (28%) for great knockback. It also has amazing aerial range, but horrible ending lag.

Dsmash: Astaroth sweeps his axe around in in a 360 angle twice. A wide range and great power, about 30% in total uncharged, but has bad beginning lag.

Dash: Astaroth performs a shoulder tackle, knocking the foe back quite the distance, but also doing brutal damage (15%).

AIR MOVES

Nair: Asta thrusts his knees outward in front of him, that has good damage (13%) and better knockback. The hitbox is also deceptive, hitting BELOW Asta rather than above.

Fair: Astaroth swings his axe downwards in front of him, with great range and spiking potential, but also low beginning and ending lag. Also yields good damage (16%)

Bair: Astaroth sends his axe hilt thrusting backwards into the foe's stomach. His primary aerial kill move, with great damage (21%), but high ending lag. Luckily, this is ALSO his second quick move, needing little time to perform it.

Uair: Astaroth spins his axe above him horizontally, the aerial version of his Usmash, except quicker. (16%).

Dair: Astaroth dives downwards, knees first. High damage (22%) and spikes, even though he still dives downwards.

GRABS

Grab A: Astaroth smacks the foe with his hilt, doing 7% damage, and even stuns the foe from breaking out of his grab for a second.

Fthrow: Asta tosses his foe into the air, catches his foot, and slams his axe into the foe three times, the last one sending him flying. Other than looking like the foe would need a chiropractor, this deals immense damage (31% damage) and can kill at 50%. Serves you RIGHT for getting close to Asta.

Bthrow: Asta pushes his foe around him and slams his hilt into the foe's stomach, stunning them and sending them backwards. Gives out 13% damage. A relatively weak move for Asta, but it leaves the foe open for a follow-up attack.

Uthrow: Asta slams his foe's face into the ground, then throws him upwards at an incredibly vertical rate. The slam deals 11%, and the throw gives an extra 8%. A great vertical finisher that can cause LULZ and K.O's at 70%.

Dthrow: Asta smacks his foe into the air, catches him on his axehead, and slams him into the ground. Ouch. Luckily, this move's bite is worse than his bark; 33% damage but literally NO knockback.

SPECIALS

B: Bull Rush- Asta rears his head down as he crouches, then suddenly; BAM! Asta charges forward either a small amount of feet, or halfway across Battlefield, depending on how long you charge it, and deals 15%-30% damage. When uncharged, this move will send foes flying horizontally, but when charged, sends foes flying vertically. This move CANNOT go through obstacles such as walls or platforms, but can destroy items and go through explosives due to Super Armor.

B^: Kulutes Divider- Asta dives into the air with his axe behind him, and at the apex of his jump, he swings his axe downwards, sending him up farther. Although his jumps are bad, this recovery move is very good, as it goes the distance of Farore's Wind. It also spikes and performs massive damage (27%), but has massive ending lag.

BV: Punishing Grab- Asta picks up a crouching or prone foe and slams him into the ground three times, performing 10% damage each time. This grab only works against knocked down foes and crouching foes. This move has few flaws for its kind.

B>: Cult Vanguard- Asta swipes his fist at the foe, and if landed, he grabs the foe into a Command Grab, similar to Bowser's Melee B>. Keep pressing B to headbutt the foe to build up damage, and any directional button for a generic toss in that direction. Does good to amazing damage(17%-27%) and knockback, but huge starting lag.

Final Smash: Hell Finisher- Asta keeps spinning around and round, saying, "I'll destroy you all!" until he lets go of his
axe, sending it spinning around the stage like an uncontrollable boomerang, going through any obstacle and instantly killing foes on contact. However fast and wild this move's range is, it only lasts for five seconds, so its a short but sweet attack. Use it in groups to kill them in a single blow. Alas, the axe's range is very small, and you cannot control the axe's trajectory.

---------
ETC:
Alt Costumes:

Red: Rocky exterior turns red.

Green: Rock exterior turns green.

Classic: Astaroth gains his classic series look.

TAUNTS

Taunt 1: Astaroth roars, "PATHETIC!!!"

Taunt 2: Asta plunges his axe into the ground, grunts, then pulls it back out.

Taunt 3: Asta circles his neck to crack it.

POST-VICTORY ANIMATIONS

Victory 1: Astaroth swings his axe around his head, then slams it into the ground, saying, "Go...to...Hell."

Victory 2: Asta drops his axe, pounds his chest, and flexes, asking, "Dead yet?"

Victory 3: Asta swings vertically twice towards the screen, saying, "Worthless maggots!"

Loss: Astaroth is seen kneeling shaking his head in disbelief.

ETC

Kirby Hat: Kirby's entire body takes on Astaroth's face, and gains two huge rocky arms for his B.

Wiimote Noise: Astaroth roars and makes a war grunt.

SNAKE CODEC:

Snake: Jeez! This guy is huge!

Otacon: A typical reaction, Snake. This is Astaroth, a result of magic and gods into one, heathen figure made of only clay. It originates from the Soul Calibur series as the damage dealer. He's the same as he was in the games...

Snake: So you're saying he's slow? I'll just get in his face before-

Otacon: Ah! Snake, don't do THAT. Otherwise, he'll crush you with his bare hands! Just keep up a ranged offense, and he'll turn to dust in no time!

SSE Role: He searches for souls in the most powerful of universes...

Astaroth runs into a rogue group of spacial beings, Primids, after Mario and Kirby duke it out. Consuming them, he faces their leader, a possessed Wolf, and consumes him as well. Afterwards, he leaves him trophytized on the flagship, which is abducted by the Halberd...

We don't hear much from him until Lucario and Meta Knight board the ship, where those two and Snake encounter a super powerful and rabid Astaroth. The three defeat him, and at the promise of more souls, albeit evil ones, Astaroth joins the group. However, when they have to fight Duon, Astaroth kills him and absorbs him, becoming ten times stronger than before. However, the power proves to be too much for him, as he becomes a human Subspace Bomb, sending everything on the ship into Subspace.

However, by some miracle (A NOBODY miracle...) the ship was rescued just in time for the assault. Astaroth, otherwise, has no storyline significance afterwards, until the very end, where you've defeated Tabuu. After absorbing him, Astaroth returns to his lands with new power...

Symbol: The Project Soul symbol.
--------

FINISHED. PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom