• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeup

Smash Lord
Smashbot, I love your Xemnas moveset, and I anticipate awesomeness for your Astaroth. I hope you don't just copy and paste moves from his SC movest, though.

Are you also doing Xehanort, or can I do him?

smashbot226

Smash Master
Smashbot, I love your Xemnas moveset, and I anticipate awesomeness for your Astaroth. I hope you don't just copy and paste moves from his SC movest, though.

Are you also doing Xehanort, or can I do him?
Go ahead.

Oh, and I'm happy you're doing Luxord. I didn't have a capable moveset in mind for him.

Please make him unique.

-----------

At the risk of intense pressure:

I GIVE YOU MY NEXT MOVESET:

XIGBAR, The Freeshooter! Second in command to Xemnas!

His style is incredibly unusual- most oh his attacks are ranged bullets from his two guns! As such, he has the highest range in the game, but a low power output as well, unless the foe is close to him, creating a shotgun like effect for Xigbar.

------------

EXPECT HIM TO BE COMPLETED AFTER ASTAROTH IS DONE.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
~ sooooo darkserenade messaged me, saying that he wouldn't be doing a moveset for Lloyd after all. So now, I officially reserve the rights to repost my redone movesets for Lloyd, Colette & Stanley Yelnats. Lloyd & Colette will probably be posted today. :lick:

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
What's this?!? Another IvoryFlame moveset? B-But...that's TWO in ONE day! How is such a thing possible?

Regardless, it is! So, here it is...IvoryFlame's ORIGINAL CHARACTER...

Challenger Approaching!

The Bombastic Bag-man!!!

What’s this?!? Who is this “Bag-man”, you say? Why, he is an original character, the scintillating crown jewel of awesome, armed with his mighty plastic shopping bags to battle injustice throughout the greater tri-state area. He uses his extra-stretchy arm-bags (aka bag-whips, aka bag-tendrils) to attack from a distance, and is also lightning quick, loading up tons of hits faster than a speeding shopping cart! His arm-mounted bags will stretch out to lash and whip his opponents, so beware!

Stats (out of 5)
Size: About Marth’s height.
Power: 2
Speed: 5
Weight: 2
Recovery: 4
Jump: 3
Mid-air: 3
Range: 5
Descent speed: 1
Wall cling: no
Wall kick: no
Crawl: no
Glide: yes

Tilts

Neutral A combo: Bag-Man does several forward punches. The first is extremely unremarkable. In the second, the bag on his left arm flies forward with his fist. In the third press, he swings his right hand forward, slinging the bag as far as Diddy Kong’s tail. Holding it down will elongate this move, because it is, indeed, an infinite.

Left/right: A quick, completely average, ranged bag-lashing.

Up: A double-fist jab straight up, accompanied by the prehensile bags stretching skyward.

Down: Bag-Man crouches down and lashes out with one bag-whip and ankle-height.

Dash: Bag-Man spins around on his feet, coming to a swirling stop while damaging immediately close foes.

Smash

Forward: Bag-man’s left or right (depending) arm-bag will lash out straight forward, the width of ZSS’s Fsmash. Great knockback, 13% damage.

Up: Bag-man’s bag-tendrils fire straight upward, spiking the foe way up high. 12%.

Down: BM’s bag-tendrils slink down to the ground before rising up as sharp plastic spikes. Diagonal knockback, 14%.

Aerial

Neutral: Bag-Man spins around like atop, bag-whips slicing around in a circle. 9%.

Up: Bag-Man’s bag-tendrils strike upwards.

Forward: Bag-man swings one arm forward, with his bag-whip shooting out

Back: Bag-Man backhands blindly, his bag-tendril slicing outward. 6%.

Down: Both Bag-whips shoot downward, meteor-smashing foes earthward. 11%.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: Bombastic Bag of Fun:
Bag-Man reaches inside his arm bags and pulls out a random item that he then throws forward.
Can of Beans: Most common. Does 7% damage, nothing else.

Coat hanger: Second most common, does 9% when thrown.

Crowbar: Third-most common. Does 12% with some actual knockback, unlike the can of beans or coat hanger which do no knockback. Kills at 90%

Plate: Second least common. When thrown it goes the farthest of all the Bag of Fun items, but will shatter upon striking anything, so if it hits one enemy, another may be wounded by shrapnel. Does 14% but no knockback.

Bomb: Least common, happens 1-45 times. Does 25%, kills at 65%.

Up B: Sling-Bag:
Bag-man’s bag-tendrils shoot upward at angles, creating a sort of slingshot. Bag-man then suddenly shoots upward, damaging anyone who touches him. He then uses his arm-bags as parachutes to slowly return to the battle.

Side B: Bag-Lash:
Bag-Man shoots one bag-whip outward as far as ZSS’s side B. If it comes into contact with someone, that character will be pulled back to Bag-Man by the bag-whip, and once BM reels them in, he will attack them with an uppercut that sends the foe flying. The initial grab does 7%, but the uppercut 13% and kills at 70%.

Down B: Open Bag:
Bag-Man opens his bag wide. If a projectile, solid or energy, enters the bag, BM will keep it until the next time he uses the Bag of Fun, when he will toss the item forward for his own. Some projectiles are kind of weird, so here’s how they’d work:

PK Thunder: goes flying straight forward, cannot be steered.
Snake’s missile: See above.
PK Freeze/PK Flash: Slinks forward slowly, like a moving mine. If someone comes into contact, it blows. It will detonate after 3 seconds anyway.

Everything else works like it normally would if the original character used it. They have the same damage and knockback. Once BM uses whatever’s in his bag, he’ll go back to using the usual Bag of Fun items until he absorbs something else.

If BM absorbs something into the Open Bag before using a previously-absorbed projectile, the previous projectile will just disappear, and BM will use the most recent thing in his bag. For example, if you absorb, say a Mr. Saturn, then absorb a Mario Fireball before using Bag of Fun to throw Mr. Saturn, then you will just use fireball for the next Bag of Fun, and Mr. Saturn will just go away, as if DDD or Wario ate him.

Grabs

Grab: BM lashes out with one bag-whip to ensnare foes.

Grab attack: BM, having his foe wrapped up in his bag, squeezes his entangled enemy. 1% damage.

Up throw: BM swings his foe around behind his back a bit before hurling him skyward. 9%, doesn’t kill unless you’re close enough to the blast zone.

Forward throw: BM winds up before tossing his enemy forward. 15%, does not kill.

Back throw: BM tosses his foe over his shoulder before striking him with his bags ,knocking him away.

Down throw: BM slams his foe down before doing a double slice on his downed enemy, in a sort of ‘X’ motion with his bag-whips.

Final Smash: Bag of Tricks:
BM whips out a large plastic trash bag and swing it. If he contacts anyone, it will trigger a cinematic where he shoves the enemy (or enemies) into the trash bag, and ties it up so the enemy(s) head(s) is/are poking out. He then reaches into his arm bags, and pulls out a large gatling gun, then opens fire, doing 50% damage to the characters in the bag, or anyone close by if they escaped the trash bag. He then pulls out a bullwhip from his arm bags and lashes the trash bag-enemy three times before finally pulling out a large two-handed Claymore that he swings with extreme force, knocking the trash bag off the screen, KOing the foe(s) inside. BM is invincible to attacks from enemies outside the trash bag during this attack.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Says “Hoo-ta!”
Taunt 2: Raises his fists and says “Baaaaaaggg-Maaaannnn!” Takes as long as Pit’s “You’re Not Ready Yet!”
Taunt 3: Tightens his headband.

Victory Poses:
1: Pulls some cake out his arm-bag and begins to eat, then smiles at the camera with icing on his face.
2: Crosses his arms and chuckles.
3: Air guitars passionately.

Lose pose: Stands, breathing rapidly into a paper bag.

Miscellaneous

Symbol: An Ingles insignia.

Alt. Costumes: BM’s bags go from the default brown to navy blue, burgundy, forest green, or dark orange.

Role is Subspace Emissary: After the third chapter in SSE, a small clip shows a plastic bag rustling in the breeze on the Halberd. In a later stage, that bag is picked up by the Bombastic Bag-man, having infiltrated the ship to stop Subspace. He runs into Snake, ad the two fight, but whoever wins revives the loser, realizing they’re on the same side. BM is then present throughout SSE.

Entrance: BM speeds onto the stage in a shopping cart. He gets out then kicks it off stage.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets BM’s headband.

Wiimote Sound: The sound of crinkling plastic.

Stage: Ingles Grocery:

You fight on the roof of Ingles, trying to knock your foes off. It is a walk off stage, so keep your guard up. Occasionally, the big red letters on building’s front will flicker or fall but it’s just for appearances. Keep fighting!

Stage music: Seeing as this is an Original Character, music is kind of difficult. So the stage will just have music the creator (me!) likes:

“Cliffs of Dover” by Eric Johnson
“Don’t Stop Believin’ ” by Journey
“Barracuda” by Heart
“More Than a Feeling” by Boston
“Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney and Wings
“Benny and The Jets” by Elton John
“Owner of A Lonely Heart” by Yes

How to Unlock: KO a total of 10 opponents using G&W’s Oil Panic as the kill move, then battle Bag-Man to unlock him.

Character analysis: Most of BM’s attacks can connect from far away, even his tilts and smashes, giving him the best range in the game. As a result, getting in close is your best bet, but also extremely difficult. His bags make him floaty, giving him such a low descent speed. Most of his hit boxes (exceptions: Bag of Fun) are fairly narrow. Also, his FS is pretty much a guaranteed KO (unless they hit something like on New Pork City), and can KO multiple targets if you perform it at the right time. However, most attacks are fairly weak, so you’ll need to hit your enemies hard and fast to beat them down.

Snake Codec:
>call!<
Snake: Mei-Ling, who is this?
Mei-Ling: That’s…well, frankly Snake, I don’t know… we don’t have any records on him…
S: Wait, what? He doesn’t exist? Is he some sort of covert spy, maybe?
ML: No ,I doubt that, seeing as he’s wearing plastic bags and running around screaming. I’m guessing he’s just too new to the business for us to know much about him.
S: Okay, so…what do I do here? He keeps using those bags like whips!
ML: Yes, they are surprisingly….stretchy…just keep your distance, I guess.
>End transmission<

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I think im gonna do a jirachi moveset for my first one.... Might go up today but it might not get posted till 2moro

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
OK, heres mine:

Banjo Kazooie

PHYSICS AND SPECIAL PROPERTIES-
Banjo is VERY floaty. he falls extreamly slow. (like Samus) because Kazooie holds her wings out acting as a parachute.
Banjo is a Mid-heavy character. slightly lighter than Wario and Yoshi.
Banjo's has less than average air speed, but not slow either. (slightly slower than Mario)
He runs fairly slow as well, about Links speed.

Standard attacks:

A- Banjo Punches opponent with fist once -2% no knockback.
AA- Banjo Kick's opponent quickly after the punch -3% extreamly small knockback.
AAA- Kazooie pecks opponent with beak quickly after the kick -6% minimal knockback, send opponents far enough away so that pressing A again will not hit.
(this AAA combo is mostly similar to marios, and intentionally very generic)

Forward Tilt Combo (like MK's 3 Ftilts)- Kazooie swings her wings in front of her 3 times fairly fast. each hit does 3-4% with low knockback on last hit.
Up Tilt- kazooie swings both her wings upward, has minimal knockback, and can be chained together up to 5 time like fox's, Kirby's, and Mario's Utilt. -4%
Down tilt- Banjo trips opponent with his foot. no knockback, but high hitstun like Zelda's Dtilt. comes out very quickly and has little cool down time. -6%

Dash attack: Banjo does a roll on the ground, and moves about the same distance that a roll dodge would.-6% minimal knockback.

Smash Attacks:

Front Smash- Kazooie throws her beak in front of banjo. average knockback (probably not a good kill move) -12% uncharged/ 21% full charge.
comes out fast, and has a little cool down (like warios FSmash)
Down Smash- Banjo does a break dance like foot swing around his body (like marios Dsmash) Comes out fast on both sides, a good punish move. -9% uncharged/ 19% full charge.
Up Smash-

(have to go to work.... will fin. later and add pics :chuckle:)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Also I like the Lip 'set so far, but I have a question about her Down Special. You say it's like Pikachu's Thunder, so by that logic, she can't move until the block lands on the ground, right? Anyways, I think you should clarify that, because if she can just summon a junk block, then move again, that would be awesome. Like, call down three in a single jump, covering a longer area, y'know?

I also don't know why every Lip moveset I've seen involves FALLING blocks. If you've played Panel de Pon, you'd know the blocks rise from the bottom, not fall from the top. It might be a bit harder to construct ideas for that method, but still...
First, thanks for the petting, but that was the old moveset... I've updated most of the attacks, added damage indicators, and cleared up a bit on the attack descriptions - mainly the Garbage Block.

Also, I know that the actual Panels come from below, however, the Garbage Blocks come from above. The only places where actual Panels appear is the Panel-Special, which makes Lip shoot one, and the Final Smash, but that would just not make sense to make a wall of blocks come from below - I think that Panel Rain is quite nice.

Also, I'm finished with overworking the actual moveset. I'll update the additional stuff later on, so, go and take apart my fairy!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I love you so much right now, IvoryFlame. You have no idea.

Commander Blitzkrieg said:
Since we're all doing KH2 characters, I think I'll make Luxord (The Gambling Guy)
Bandwagons are just so fun, aren't they?

In that case, I think I'll do a moveset for the best character in Kingdom Hearts: King Mickey. :)

Spadefox said:
Also, I know that the actual Panels come from below, however, the Garbage Blocks come from above. The only places where actual Panels appear is the Panel-Special, which makes Lip shoot one, and the Final Smash, but that would just not make sense to make a wall of blocks come from below - I think that Panel Rain is quite nice.
Yeah, I know junk blocks fall, but I was referring to the Final Smash anyways. Basically it'd be like a flock of those flying carpet enemies from SSE going through the stage.

It would be really, really cheap, but it would make more sense. Anyways, the moveset's much better now.

EDIT - A few notes on it though--grab hits usually only do one or two damage per hit, though it depends on how fast they're delivered (Lucario's are super-fast, but do very little damage, while Ganondorf hits slower, but for more damage).

Throws range from just below ten to around twenty damage, though the only character I know of that can do that much damage with throws are blue Pikmin, but that's obviously a special case.

And like I said, the Final Smash doesn't sit well with me. It's basically just PK Starstorm with a Smart Bomb at the end.

D

Deleted member

Teen Girl Squad joins the Brawl!

Teen Girl Squad is a flash taking the form of a comic strip written by the the troublemaker Strong Bad. The titular characters are always trying to find ways to attract boys, but usually meet gruesome and/or unusual deaths, like getting crushed by a giant twelved-sided die.

Shared moves:
The relative power of each girl's version of the attack:
  • The Ugly One--2x So-and-So
  • So-and-So--Default
  • What's Her Face--75% of So-and-So
  • Cheerleader--Half of So-and-So

Standards and Tilts

A: Slap; Low knockback, short range; 3%

A Combo: Infinite slaps; Low knockback, short range; 3% per hit

Side Tilt: Weak Punch; Low knockback, short range; 4%

Up Tilt: Spins her hand above her head; Medium knockback, short range; 3%

Down Tilt: Trips other player; Low knockback, short range; 2%

Dash Attack: Cart of laundry appears in front of the girl, which pushes until it dumps its contents; Medium knockback, medium range; 13%Link

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Strong punch; Medium knockback, short range; 8%

Up Smash: Attack changes depending on girl
  • Cheerleader--Pom-poms
  • So-and-So--Book
  • What's Her Face--Possum
  • The Ugly One--Dead crow
Medium knockback, short range; 12%

Down Smash: Splits; Medium knockback, short range; 7%

Air Attacks

Neutral Air: Spins around with her foot sticking out; High knockback, medium range; 11%

Foward Air: Foward kick; High knockback, medium range; 9%

Back Air: Back kick; Medium knockback, medium range; 10%

Up Air: Upwards slap; Low knockback, short range; 4%

Down Air: Screwdriver kick; High knockback, medium range; 16%

Situational Attacks

Get-Up: Trips opponent; Low knockback, short range; 2%

Ledge: Trips opponent; Low knockback short range; 2%

Grab and Throws

Grab Attack: Slap; 3%

Foward Throw: Punches opponent foward; Medium knockback; 6%

Back Throw: Swings opponent backwards; Low knockback; 0%

Up Throw: Launches opponent upwards; Medium knockback; 3%

Down Throw: Slams opponent into ground; High knockback; 7%

Special Moves

Down B--Girl Switch: The girl pulls out a piece of paper and starts writing on it. While the girl is writing, she takes the form of the next girl. They are in this order:
Cheerleader>So-and-So>What's Her Face>The Ugly One>Cheerleader

Cheerleader

The selfish leader of Teen Girl Squad. In Smash, she's the fastest of the girls, but also the weakest.

Stats (Out of 5):
Power: 1/5
Walking Speed: 4/5
Dash speed: 5/5
Range: 3/5
Projectile distance: 2/5
Drop speed/weight: 1/5
Size: 3/5
1st jump: 2/5
2nd Jump: 3/5
Crouch: 3/5
Traction: 2/5
Combo: 3/5
Wall jump: no
Crawling: no
Glide: no
Tether: no

Pros:
Fastest Teen Girl
Good for racking up damage

Cons:
Weakest Teen Girl
Is hard to KO with
Easily KO'd

Special Moves

B--Kissy-tar: Shreds on an electric guitar; Creates a filed of enerygy around Cheerleader that lasts about three seconds; Low knockback, medium range; 6% Link

Side B--Megaphone Cheer: Shouts into a megaphone; Medium knockback, long range; 8%

Up B--Double Double Whipless Mochaccino Half Caf: Jumps into the air, performing a small cannonball; Low knockback, low range; 2% Link

FINAL SMASH--It's Over: Pulls out electric guitar, and a shark holiding a bass appears next to her. They start singing "It's Over!" A ball of energy a little bigger than Wario is formed by the music appears on top of the duo, and becomes controllable. It works about the same way as Volt Tackle, including speed and damage. At the end, the ball of energy leaves an explosion about twice the size of DK and damges anyone caught in the radius. Lasts about six seconds. Link

Taunts:
1: Dances, singing "What time is it? It's Valentimes!"
2: "Okay girls, let's start looking GOOD!"
3: "I thought this was Coach Conrad's Sit-Up Camp For Shirtless Boys!"

Victory: "I look so good!"

So-and-So

The "brains" behind Teen Girl Squad, she's actually very clueless, and has an imaginary boyfriend name Brett Bretterson. She the most balanced of the Teen Girls.

Power: 3/5
Walking Speed: 2/5
Dash speed: 3/5
Projectile distance: 3/5
Drop speed/weight: 3/5
1st jump: 3/5
2nd Jump: 3/5
Traction: 3/5
Combo: 4/5

Pros:
Most balanced Teen Girl
Projectile

Cons:
Somewhat hard to KO with

B--Kissyboots Keyboard: Plays her keyboard; Medium knockback, medium range; 4%RL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBlsgZ42-Kc"]Link[/URL]

Side B--Scantron Laser: Pulls out a small Scantron action figure and fires a lazer from it; Low knockback, long range; 10% Link

Up B--Triple Salchow: Jumps into the air, performing a screwdriver motion; High knockback, short range; 9% Link

FINAL SMASH--Scantron: The Scantron armor assembles on So-and-So.

While in Scanron form, the standard attack causes 13% damage, and you can fire a laser by pressing B that causes 11% damage. The laser has a maximum usage of five times and moves about the same speed as Falco's laser, but otherwise functions like Pit's neutral B.

The move lasts about seven seconds. Link

Taunts:
1: Dances, singing "What time is it? It's Valentines!"
2: "SO GOOD!"
3: "SHHH! Keep it down! The baby is studying for the SAT!"

Victory: "Oh, Brett, there you are. Thank you, you've filled out nicely too."

What's Her Face

The Teen Girl who is left behind most often. She's also the most logical. In Smash, she focuses on projectiles.

Power: 3/5
Walking Speed: 3/5
Dash speed: 4/5
Projectile distance: 5/5
2nd Jump: 4/5
Glide: Yes

Pros:
Great projectiles
Glide

Cons:
Somewhat weak with non-special moves
Hard to KO with

B-- Diet Brown: Sprays Diet Brown at opponent; This attack is chargable ; Low knockback, medium range; 9% when fully charged Link

Side B-- Shark Bass: Throws a shark at the opponent; High knockback, long range; 14% Link

Up B--Mrs. Commanderson: Raises her hands, where Mrs. Commanderson, some kind of bird-reptile appears; After a few seconds, What's Her Face lets go and Mrs. Commanderson becomes a projectile; High knockback, long range; 11% Link

FINAL SMASH Coming soon

Taunts:
1: Dances, singing, "What time is it? It's Valentimes!"
2: "Okay! I mean so good."
3: "I'm...vegan."

Victory: Flies away with the USB Wizard

Kirby Hat:

]The Ugly One

The most insane of the Teen Girls, Ugly One is also the strongest.

Power: 5/5
Walking Speed: 2/5
Dash speed: 3/5
Projectile distance: 3/5
2nd Jump: 4/5

Pros:
Strongest Teen Girl
Easy to KO with

Cons:
Slowest Teen Girl

B--Floor Tom'd: Ugly One plays her drums, stunning anyone within range; No knockback, short range; 14% Link

Side B--Quarterman: Quarterman appears, Ugly One climbs on his back, and Quarterman rushes foward, pummeling anyone in his path.; High knockback, long range; 15% Link

Up B--Cannonball: Performs a cannonball the causes high damage; Medium knockback, medium range; 8% Link

FINAL SMASH--Arrow'd: Ugly One jumps into the background as Arrow'd Guy appears on the side on the screen. To charge the arrows, you hold the A or B button briefly while aiming with the control stick. The arrows come in trios, which can deal up to 14% damage when fully charged. The move ends ofter about 12 seconds or eight trios. Link

Taunts:
1: Dances, singing "What time is it? It's Valentimes!"
2: "SO GOOD!"
3: "I want presents! I want presents!"

Victory: Walks off the screen with Quarterman.

Loss: No matter which girl you're playing as when/if you lose, it will always show a gravstone.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I love you so much right now, IvoryFlame. You have no idea.
Um....thanks....?

But seriously, it's good to hear Bag-Man has some fans. It took me FOREVER to turn a half-baked Halloween constume into a quality moveset!

Shroob is coming along smoothly now, should be up before the week is out!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yeah, I know junk blocks fall, but I was referring to the Final Smash anyways. Basically it'd be like a flock of those flying carpet enemies from SSE going through the stage.

It would be really, really cheap, but it would make more sense. Anyways, the moveset's much better now.
Haha. No, I try to stay away from cheap Final Smashes, even if it means that they're not that logical.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Forget about this moveset and just look at the one modified by Spadefox on page 99.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Here's an itemAT:
(going to redo picture because it sucks)
Half RobotVampireBatGuy
He goes to enemies, latches on and starts adding damage like a metroid, however unlike the parasite, the item will take the damage given to the opponent and subtract it from you. As far as being robot, while doing this attack, he fires lasers from his eyes in various directions.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Um....thanks....?

But seriously, it's good to hear Bag-Man has some fans. It took me FOREVER to turn a half-baked Halloween constume into a quality moveset!
You're welcome! :lick:

Seriously though, I basically **** myself when I saw Bag-Man--MOTHERLOVIN' BAG-MAN on Smashboards. I was just at an Ingles yesterday...

P.S. Did I mention I call Mach Rider? Because I do.

P.P.S. I edited by little critique post on your Lip 'set, Spadefox. So you might want to go back and read over that. :)

EDIT - Half RobotVampireBatGuy just gave me another idea. I also call Aleister Crowley (D.gray-Man)...

...Jesus I'm never going to be able to do all this stuff...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

EGGMAN/ROBOTNIK

Now, I know Eggy has no chance as a playable character, but I still like him. He has a pretty good chance of being a boss, though. Still, I decided to make a character moveset first.
BUT!!!
I reserved Eggman for ME!!! Why did you take him from me!

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
BUT!!!
I reserved Eggman for ME!!! Why did you take him from me!
You said you were doing Eggman OUTSIDE of his vehicle/walker/eggmobile. I chose to do him inside it.

Oh dang you got robbed! Final smash and everything~!
The final smash is the only similar thing (Heck, it might not be the same. Spadefox's could have been a one hit move or something like that). Also, I addressed the final smash being the same. I first posted this moveset in the SSB4 discussion, before I even knew this thread existed.

I'm sorry if my moveset's similar to yours, but I thought that it would be different since you were doing Eggman outside the vehicle.

D

Deleted member

Made a few changes to Chosen One's normal attacks on Page 1. Also, Teen Girl Squad on Page 9 has yet to receive any comments.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well, I was planning on making a vehicle - to be exact just exactly THAT robot you're using - as part of a special attack, which would've been Wario-bike-ish, though... Great. All the work wasted... v_v

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was planning on making a vehicle as part of a special attack, though... Great. All the work wasted... v_v
Not wasted. If it's just part of his final smash or special attack, then I don't see how yours would be a clone. Just post your moveset, for god's sake. It's probably better than mine anyway.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
KoJ said:
I first posted this moveset in the SSB4 discussion, before I even knew this thread existed.
At least that bit's true. Also KoJ is new here, so it's entirely possible he never saw SpadeFox's "reservation".

Anyway, it would be great if you guys would resolve this outside the thread. PMs or whatever, but this could end up being a long argument that only involves two people...

Sonic the Baron said:
Also, Teen Girl Squad on Page 9 has yet to receive any comments.
It might help if I knew where they were from...

Seriously, any sort of external link would be awesome.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
P.P.S. I edited by little critique post on your Lip 'set, Spadefox. So you might want to go back and read over that. :)
Thanks for the infos on throws, and I'll give the Final Smash a consideration. Lip's not finished yet, anyway, so I guess I will still work here and there to make her perfect in every way.

Edit:
Sorry for the outburst before, it's just, you're thinking a whole day of how to make the moveset of one of your most favourite characters ever, and suddenly someone bursts in and takes it away from you. I just feel like I've been robbed now. :/
I guess I'll scrap the idea of doing Eggman.

peeup

Smash Lord
Holy cow, this one's long...

Hunter

The Hunter class from World of Warcraft makes its Smash debut! He uses his wide variety of ranged attacks and traps, and even his pet to keep his enemies at bay. The Hunter’s pet is always standing right beside him, unless his Side Special move is used (this will be explained later.)

Standard Attacks:
A: Arrow Stab: The Hunter takes an arrow from his quiver and stabs forward. This is not a combo, but just a single attack that can be slowly repeated if the A button is repeatedly tapped. 2%

FTilt: Gore: The Hunter’s pet swipes his claw forward. This move reaches just in front of the Hunter. 6% (12% if the very tip of the cat’s claws strikes the enemy)

UTilt: Bite: The Hunter’s pet jumps up and bites the air above him. This move reaches just above the Hunter’s head. 5%

DTilt: Claw: The Hunter’s pet swipes his claw on the ground. This move reaches just in front of the Hunter, and has a chance to trip the enemy. 4%

Dash Attack: Pounce: The Hunter's pet leaps forward. The pet's jump is about as long as it's body, giving it exceptional range. 7%

Smash Attacks:
FSmash: Autoshot: The Hunter shoots an arrow forward the same distance as the Hunter would be if he was lying down, before it plummets to the ground. 15-23%

USmash: Autoshot: The Hunter shoots an arrow directly upward. The arrow goes his body length, before coming down like Snake’s up smash. 17-26%

DSmash: Freezing Trap: This is a unique smash. The hunter places a Freezing trap on the ground, which freezes any enemies that walk over it in place. 2-4 seconds.

Ariel Attacks:
Nair: Raptor Strike: The Hunter spins with his two daggers drawn. This attack does NOT have a vacuum effect, if the enemy is hit he will not be caught in the Hunter’s spin. 5%

Fair: Bow Thrust: The Hunter thrusts his bow forward. 8%

Bair: Backhand Punch: The Hunter swings his open arm back. 3%

Dair: Bow Swing: The Hunter swings his bow beneath him. 4%

Uair: Bow Swing: The Hunter swings his bow above him. 4%

Special Attacks:
Neutral Special: Arcane Shot: The Hunter shoots an arcane arrow straight forward. This arrow is not affected by gravity. This attack can be spammed slightly slower that Diddy’s peanut gun. 15%

Down Special: Frost Trap: The Hunter places a Frost Trap on the ground, which will slow any enemies that walk over it by 50%. Lasts 3 seconds.

Side Special: Charge: The Hunter’s pet charges forwards about 3 Hunter’s lengths (lying down). The pet is like a normal projectile, but with the following exceptions: It will not trip any of the Hunter’s traps, it cancels out every other projectile, and it cannot be used again until it returns to the Hunter’s side. While the pet is charging, he can be attacked with non-projectile attacks, and once he takes enough damage, he will die. He gets resurrected when the Hunter himself dies. When the pet is away from the hunter or dead, he cannot use any tilts.

Up Special: Grapple Arrow/Aimed Shot: When used in the air, this is identical to Ivysaur’s up special, but the hunter’s recovery (which is an arrow with a rope tied to the back) Will push off any edgeguarders AND grab the edge. When used on the ground, this attack fires an arrow that has the same trajectory as Arcane Shot. This arrow takes 3 seconds to fire, and does 40% and large knockback.

Grab: The Hunter grabs the foe with his hands, while his pet smacks away.

UThrow: The hunter throws the foe upward, and then shoots him. 6%

DThrow: The hunter lays the foe on the ground, then shoots him in the face. This is similar to Snakes down throw. 9%

FThrow: The hunter’s pet knocks the opponent forward. 8%

BThrow: The Hunter’s pet kick’s the opponent backward. This can kill at around 160%. 7%

*NOTE: Before the match begins, you can select a different ‘Spec’ for your hunter, Beast Mastery, Survival, or Marksmanship. Beast Mastery increases the damage that your pet can take and deal. Survival increases the time that Freezing Trap freezes the enemy by 2 seconds, and increases the movement speed decrease of Frost trap by 25%. Marksmanship increases the damage of smashes, Arcane Shot, and Aimed Shot. The 3 ‘Specs’ are positioned similarly to Pokemon Trainer’s pokemon.*

Final Smash (Beast Mastery): Beastial Wrath: The pet becomes invincible, and it deals 50% more damage on all of it's attacks. Lasts 18 seconds.

Final Smash (Survival): Wyvern Sting: The Hunter shoots an arrow straight forward (similar to Zelda/Shieks final smash). All enemies hit by this arrow fall asleep for 10 seconds. When they wake up, they have a flower on their head.

Final Smash (Marksmanship): Trueshot Aura: The attacks effected by being a Marksmanship hunter deal 50% more damage for as long as the OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!! Final Smashes.

Alternate Costumes:
Tauren
Dwarf
Orc
Blood Elf
Draenei
Troll

Wiimote Noise: The pet cat growls.
Up taunt: The pet jumps up and down.
Side taunt: The hunter shoots a flare into the air
Down taunt: The hunter and his pet do a high-5.

Victory Poses:
The hunter is petting is pet (similar to where Pokemon Trainer pets Ivysaur)
The hunter shoots a barrage of arrows up into the air, which fall down in a circle around him.

Role in SSE:
Arthas, the Lich King, sits atop his Frozen Throne on the Ice Climber’s mountain. Once you find Lucario, you fight as Metaknight, Lucario, or Ice Climbers, (teamed with the Hunter) against Arthas.

Darkurai

Smash Master
No one cares that I'm going to make The Kid from I Wanna Be The Guy? Okay then.

Also, I've started on my Firestar moveset. The actual moveset hasn't started yet though.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the outburst before, it's just, you're thinking a whole day of how to make the moveset of one of your most favourite characters ever, and suddenly someone bursts in and takes it away from you. I just feel like I've been robbed now. :/
I guess I'll scrap the idea of doing Eggman.
You made an outburst? You seemed pretty calm to me.:confused:

Once again, just try posting the moveset. It's almost certainly better than mine, and it's not like we have to worry about either of them becoming the official moveset.

By the way, has anyone reserved the Master Chief? I made a partial moveset for him.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Cheering Loudly To Be Noticed, Plusle & Minun Join the Brawl!

Stats: (Scale of 1-5)

Height:
Weight: 1.5
Walking Speed: 2
Running Speed: 3.5
First Jump: 3
Second Jump: 4.5
Crawl: yes

Special Ability: Plus and Minus (Read This First Before You Move On)

Plus and Minus are Plusle's and Minun's ability in the Pokemon Games, respectively. Plus and Minus only work when they're together and will increase the user's special attacks 1.5x in their own games. Since my idea for Plusle and Minun is that they are a dual-controlled pair of fighters (Similar to Ice Climbers), Plus and Minus would be a good attribute to their gamestyle. Therefore, the key word in their gameplay is distance.

If your primary character (the one you control) and your secondary character (the CPU controlled player) are separated at a distance between 0 (you're next to the other) and 1/3 of Final Destination, your attacks increase 1.25x. Between 1/3 of FD and 2/3s of FD gives you 1x the power, and 2/3s and farther (or your secondary is dead) will give you 0.75x power. If you think that Plusle and Minun are overpowered, remember that some of their moves do not include the secondary character, and half of the moves that do involve a partner do not need to have the second character.

For your sakes, all of the attacks will be highlighted in different colors (White will use only the primary, Yellow can use primary or both, and Green needs both of the characters to work) (All of those attacks, with the exception of Standard Special, need both characters next to each other for this to work properly.). I'll assume you are using Plusle as main character and Minun as the CPU. Minun has less lag on his attacks (1.05x better than his counterpart), while Plusle has 1.05x more attack strength than his partner. All Percents are assumed to be using both characters under normal circumstances (Distance of 1/3 FD and 2/3 FD, Smashes at maximum, no increase in attack strength or decrease in lag, and no stale move negotiation).

Attacks:

Normal Attacks:

A: Plusle will headbutt in front of himself and duck down. Small damage (2%)
AA: If Minun is close to you, he will jump on top of Plusle and attack with his tail. Short range and 2% damage.
AAA: Plusle then jumps and thunder punches the opponent in mid air. (If Minun is used, Plusle appears to stand on top of him while the attack occurs.) (If Minun is not used, this would be the Second A instead.) Slightly below average knockback, range, and damage (6%).
Dash Attack: Plusle dashes far with an electrified headbutt. Distance of 1/5 of Final Destination and nice knockback (7%)

Forward Tilt:Plusle turns around and attacks with his puny, insignificant tail (4%).
Up tilt: Plusle flips upward and kicks above himself (6%). Little knockback and lag.
Down tilt: Plusle gives small electrical shots in front of him hugging the ground. (5%) Okay knockback, but little more lag.

Forward Smash: Plusle charges by crouching down on the ground and attacks with a short hop followed by two kicks, one from the left (9%) and the other from the right (11%). Small hitbox, but great knockback if the second leg hits.
Up Smash: Both characters charge their attacks with Plusle preparing to jump and Minun holding out his hands and crouching. After the finished charge, Plusle jumps onto Minun's hands, which will then lift up to push Plusle upward, who will be delivering 1-4 small kick(s) (7% each) while doing midair flips. After the flips and kicks, Plusle becomes helpless until he lands. Maximum distance upward is from the main platform of Battlefield to the top platform. Laggy at the end, so expect to wait for your partner to catch up.If your partner isn't available, Plusle will trip and land head first.
Down Smash: Plusle and Minun charge by facing each other crouching with small sparks coming out and attack by turning around and using a electrified tackle. If there is only Plusle available, he'll face you when charging and attack facing the way he was before. (17%) Great knockback, but takes 1 second to finish.

Neutral Air: Plusle attacks by being surrounded by an electric ball for half a second (3-5%)
Forward Air: Plusle gives a spark similar to Pikachu's Forward B for about 2/3 of a second. (7%)
Back Air: Plusle grabs Minun's legs and turns around, making your partner the hitbox (9%). Nice knockback, but a little laggy.Without your partner, Plusle grabs on to nothing and gives no damage whatsoever.
Up Air: Plusle punches with an electrical boost on top of him (4%). Quick, but no knockback
Down Air: Plusle gives a "stall then fall" headbutt downward (6%). If Minun is available, he throws you downward, making you faster, harder to control, and better damage (10%). Landing is a bit on the laggy side

Grab: Plusle does a simple grabbing animation if he's alone. If Minun is available, then he will grab slightly after you and can grab farther, like an extended grab. If he grabs, he will automatically give it to you for attacking.
Grab Attack: Plusle shocks the opponent very slightly (3%).
Forward throw: Plusle throws the foe down to the ground and then shocks the opponent (8%). Like his other grabs, not KOable.
Back Throw: Plusle throws the opponent behind him (4%). If Minun is present, he will thunderpunch the opponent afterwards (9%). Better chance of KOing an opponent with Minun.
Up Throw: Plusle will jump and throw the opponent upwards (6%)
Down Throw: Plusle drops the opponent and gives 'em a fistful of Thunderpunch (9%).

Special Attacks:

Standard Special: Charge Beam: Both Plusle and the Minun aim a electrical laser beam through their cheeks. Your beams will automatically lock on to your partner's. The beam is somewhat small and length depends on position of both you and your partner's distance in between (Very close= :( , far= :) ). If your partner dies, The beam travels about 1/5 of of final destination. Laggy at both the beginning and end. Considered a projectile, but hard to reflect..

Side Special: Thunder Wave: Plusle charges an electrical attack that depends on how long you hold the direction and the Special Button. If held at the shortest time possible, it deals 1% damage, has a attack radius of 1/2 of a Plusle (or minun), and disappears quickly. Charged at the longest possible time, the attack deals 11%, has an attack radius of 1.5x of a Plusle/Minun, and lasts for one second. Moderate lag on both ends, and also considered a projectile.

Up Special: Iron Tail: If both characters are next to each other when using this move, they garb each others hands and spin around similar to the Ice climbers sibe special, but faster, slower, and stronger. If separated or Minun is knocked off, the primary jumps up and spins around, having a similar feel to Samus's Up special.

Down Special: Baton Pass:This move can only be be used with both players next to each other. Both Plusle and Minun go off into the sidelines and Plusle throws an electrical baton in the air. The baton will be passed onto Minun, who will then.. become the leader? That's right. You now fight as you the other player that's been cheering you on all this time. Any stale move negotiation is canceled. Laggy and if used to often will create confusion to the characters. For the sake of keeping up, Plusle and Minun are exactly the same character in terms of damage taken.

Final Smash: Encore: As one or both of your characters dance with electrical pompoms and clap their hands, all of your opponents use the same move over and over again like a glitched controller, whether that move is strong (smash) or useless (taunt). Their Cheer lasts for 1 second, while their opponents moves take 10 seconds after the cheer, giving you that much time to knock your opponents around to their death.

Misc. Information:

Animations:

Entrance: Two Pokeballs appear, which will then release Plusle and Minun.
Standing: Plusle will look back and forth, possibly looking for something, and will also scratch his head. Minun will make electrical pompoms and will cheer you on. The animations switch If you play as Minun instead.
Walking: Both will walk at a fast pace, almost as if they're running away from an enemy.
Running: Both will be running on all fours in a fast pace, as if they're looking for something.
Crouching: Only your main will duck down on all four, while your partner will look confused.
Crawling: Your Partner will always follow you while you move in a sneaking position.
Jumping: Both will jump normally, and their midair jump will include two flips.

Taunt 1: One or both of your pokemon will jump up and down with electrical pompoms.
Taunt 2: One or both of your pokemon jump up and down, first normally and the second with a flip.
Taunt 3: One or both of the pokemon charge themselves up.
Losing Pose: Both of the pokemon cries, presumably very loud, as their faces are up and their mouthes are wide open.
Winning Pose 1: Both of the characters will do their Up Smash and end with a little cheer.
Winning Pose 2: Both Plusle and Minun do back flips toward the camera, ending with a clap of their hands.
Winning Pose 3: Plusle and Minun alternate throwing the electrical baton in their Down Special to each other.

Other Information:

Colors: (Can someone give me pictures for this?)
Plusle
Minun
Normal (see Picture above)
Normal (see Picture above)
Red (darker colored skin like this)
Red (Ears, tail, hands, cheeks into this color)
Blue (Ears, tail, hands, and cheeks turn to this color)
Blue (Ears, tail, hands, and cheeks turn to this color)
Green (Ears, tail, hands, and cheeks turn to this color)
Green (Ears, tail, hands, and cheeks turn to this color)
Dirt&Sea (Ears, tail, hands, and cheeks turn to this color)
Dirt&Sea (Ears, tail, hands, and cheeks turn to this color)

Icon:
A less ugly version of this with a divider between the face (plusle left side, minun right)

Kirby Hat: If Kirby swallows Plusle, he gets a yellow hat with red ears and a red plus sign on the back. If Kirby swallows Minun, he'll instead get light blue ears and a light blue minus sign on the back of the hat. Either way, the B move is still the same, using the "without a partner" strategy. However, Plusle's hat gives more strength, while Minun's gives less lag.

Codec Message:

Snake: Mei Ling, there are two mice on the field.
Mei Ling: Stop bad-mouthing the Pikachus, Snake.
Snake: No, they different. Their ears are different colors, and the tails...
Mei Ling: Oh, you mean Plusle and Minun, right Snake?
Mei Ling: Although they look like a combination of the Ice Climbers and Pikachu, the only way they are similar is Pikachu's looks and the Ice Climbers' bond. Besides that, they are different in fighting style than the other two.
Snake: They look weak, though. They probably won't get in my way.
Mei Ling: :urg: They probably will, Snake. They probably will.

End Transmission

Finished and ready to be commented.

peeup

Smash Lord
I was extremely dissapointed when I heard that Plusle and Minun almost made it...but alas, didn't. I trust you'll give them a respectable moveset (not iceclimber+pikachu). I look forward to seeing it!

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Can we put in made-up movesets for clones/veterans? I really want Ganondorf with freaking magic and a sword. (Wondering, cause I'm in doubts of if it is possible.)

...Alright, Roy too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom