• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
And half_silver, you might want to use color to break up those walls of text. It helps. A LOT.
just did that XD

@half silver28: I'm lovin' the Lloyd part, but nobody can convince me that Collette would be fun to play as, anywhere or in any scenario.
I'm glad u like my Lloyd moveset!!

as for playing as Colette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUlqwYExtq8

@half_silver: Oh my! That... I don't know what to say thats pretty amazing.
ur speechless??? lol ~ thanks a bunch anywayz!! :)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
For some reason I'm gonna do Richter.Instead of Soren, I'll be doing Jade.I'll do Richter right now.

Backstory
Richter is a 20-year old on a journey to find the Ratatosk Core. Since he was oppressed as a child, he hates those who oppress others. He is distrusting of everyone and wields a sword and sickle.Richter is a half-elf, a race looked down upon, which explains his nature.When his full name (Richter Abend) is translated into German, it is 'Judge Evening'.

... (yes there is a moveset on the actual post lol)

MusicNote: all of these are still pictures,no spoilers.
Keen Edged Blade:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ki93U3IpX0&feature=related
Beat The Angel:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N2tbS9ctbQ&feature=related
Zelos' Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQcxRUkNms&feature=related
Kratos' Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhXGQp1wLMA&feature=related
Unlock:Win Classic-mode on Hard or do 150 matches(online or offline).
SSE Role: After defeating many primids, he is in the same forest as Link and Yoshi. Once the Halberd escapes, Richter walks off, not to be seen again until he rescues trophies of the fighters as well as Kirby.
nuuu richter theme??

... wow I just double posted ~ I'm officially a n00b now lol :dizzy:

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go ahead and call dibs on
The Joker
. Hope that's cool with you guys.

P.S. I'm also planning on doing
Master Hand
Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Classic style)
, and
a Sega Dreamcast

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
... wow I just double posted ~ I'm officially a n00b now lol :dizzy:
Yes. Yes you are. :>

Anyway.
I've decided that I completely will scrap my concepts for Dr. Eggman. I still have 2 Sonic characters to go, and maybe even extend to others. We'll see.
Anyway, be prepared for the first concepts of Gilius Thunderhead after I've finished the last few things for Lip.

Jiggy37

Smash Apprentice
Continuing the trail of Tales of Symphonia love, here's a different take on Colette. <3

Note: Not done yet!

What's finished: Her stats, all attacks, an event match, blurry screencaps of blurry YouTube videos to demonstrate her moves

Still to come: Her descriptive profile, pictures of her alternate costumes, a stage, and other things not related to her moves. If people want them, that is. I'm not entirely sure that I haven't already added too much detail, but I figured that I'd rather be in a situation where I have to delete details I don't need than not deliver as many details as I should. :)

Most recent update: Final smash complete!

Other Characters:

Princess/Athlete Daisy (Mario), a transforming character

Other Characters Coming Soon:

Marin (Legend of Zelda) - probably between mid-September and mid-October

Colette Brunel
(Tales of Symphonia)

------------------------

Basic Stats

Strength: Varies too wildly by attack to explain...
Weight: Very light; see Zelda
Number of jumps: Four
First jump height: Medium; see Mario
Repeat jump height: Medium-low; a bit higher than Pit
Horizontal air speed: Fast; see Wario
Falling speed: Very slow; see Samus
Running speed: Slow; see Link

Any unique properties:

Disjointed hitboxes: Many of her melee attacks have them, but not very big ones since her chakrams are each only about one and a half times the size of her hand (laid flat, wrist to fingertips).

Japanese language option: If turned on, her name would be shown as Collet.

Random fun: Before each match, there's a chance that Colette's chakrams will be replaced with tambourines. No change to her damage, knockback, or anything else, just a visual quirk.

Running momentum: Because Colette has wings and is always hovering above the ground in her usual walk and run animations, her momentum can be halted almost immediately; she has the shortest initial dash animation this side of Jigglypuff.

Sacrifice: In team games, Colette players (and only Colette players) who are still alive can press L + R + A + B and give a stock to their partners. Based on her Sacrifice move, except without charge time.

Tripping: Even if random tripping for all characters was removed, Colette would still have it. But this isn't necessarily a bad thing, as you may find out...

------------------------

What You Probably Came For: The Attacks

(Underlined names or parts of names come from Tales of Symphonia itself.)

Basic Attacks

Neutral (combo): Angel Combo
Colette slashes diagonally with one chakram and then horizontally with the other, for 2% each, then does a forward kick for 4% (stronger than her slashes because she has superhuman strength and all that ;)). Enough horizontal knockback to possibly KO on a stage with edges like the far ends of Corneria, but that's about it.

-->
-->
-->

(note: I have no idea what her kick looks like, but in ToS: DotNW every character has one. After it's released in the US, maybe I'll be able to grab a screencap of that too.)

Dash attack: Whirlwind Rush
...Or at least the first half of it. Colette charges forward with three vertical chakram slashes dealing 3, 2, and 3%. It's not much for damage, especially if one or more hits don't connect, but it has no knockback and perfectly non-existent lag after attacking, so it can lead into other moves no matter whether it hits or misses. Like Kirby's dash attack, if one of the hits lands then another one probably will also.

-->
-->

Attack while lying face up: Bounce Back
Colette bends her legs at the knees and springs to her feet (and wings). 8% and good knockback if it hits, but it only reaches a small area in front of her.

Attack while lying face down: Angel Burst
A quick, high priority attack that will get around most anything, this is a safeguard move that (for the purposes of Smash Bros.) Colette's friends helped her develop after they became worried that her tripping in battles might become a liability. Her wings flap and produce a burst of pink light all around her that deals 6% and pushes enemies about as far away as King Dedede spitting someone out.

------------------------

Tilt Attacks

Forward tilt: Whirl Slash
Colette spins to her right with an extended swing of her left chakram. A quick but very basic attack that deals 9% damage and has moderate knockback that likely won't do much except set up projectiles or aerials.

Up tilt: Dance of Rings
For a brief moment Colette touches the ground with her feet, and then she presses off into a twirl with her chakrams raised above her head. Three hits of 3% each, with vertical knockback--but not very much of it. This move is kind of a Falco-style up tilt.

Down tilt (combo): Chakram Encore
From a crouching position, Colette swings a horizontal slash at her opponent's knees for 4% in one direction and can follow up with a horizontal slash for 4% back in the other direction, then a slash back in the other direction, and so on. This works like Marth's neutral combo, a cycle of two attacks that can go on endlessly or stop at any hit. A very weak but speedy down tilt that can be used as quickly as Ness' and has no knockback.

------------------------

Aerials

Neutral air: Stardust Spin
With her wings tucked against her and yellow stars surrounding her, Colette spins in several circles for a fast and reliable attack. Her full body will do damage, similar to Lucas' neutral air or the down airs of Wario and Squirtle: seven hits, with the first and last hits dealing 4% while middle hits deal 2%. With not much knockback, it's mostly a straight damage dealer along the lines of Mr. Game & Watch's neutral air or R.O.B.'s up air.

Forward air: Triple Ray Satellite
Colette spreads three spinning, hovering chakrams a short distance in front of her--about the range of Zero Suit Samus' neutral air. This attack stays out a while and has five hits of 3% each, with the last one (and only the last one) having solid knockback.

-->

(note: The images are of normal Ray Satellite, but imagine three of those.)

Back air: Chosen Accident
Colette spins to her left and then swings with her right chakram--but as she was turning around, she'd already swung her left chakram in an attack that she didn't intend. The accidental aspect of this would be visible mostly in paused screenshots, as she's swinging her left arm backward with her eyes focused on her right arm. If her left hit connects, this attack does 15%, has strong knockback with a freeze-frame effect, and comes with an "Oops!" voice clip. If her right hit connects, it does 11% and lesser knockback, though it still has KO potential. Not possible to connect with both hits on a single opponent under any ordinary circumstance.

Up air: Angel Dive
Colette swings her legs forward and up until she's flipped upside-down, pauses for a second, then "pushes" off the air and sends herself downward with some strong post-attack lag. Ignoring the different animations for a second, if you think of this as the first half of the usual flip kick up air (Captain Falcon, Luigi, Zero Suit Samus, etc.) leading into a slightly delayed version of Ivysaur's up air, you've pretty much got it. The leg swing does 11% and horizontal knockback, while the push with her feet does 15% and strong vertical knockback. Again, no way to hit with both parts of the attack.

Also notable: A short hop up air will work out fine for horizontal knockback since she'll land before the leg push with its post-attack lag, but a single full jump up air asks for trouble. As for high aerial battles instead of low ones, Angel Dive can't be used repeatedly like everybody else with a flip kick up air, so generally Colette should either make one of her two hits count or use other attacks. At a high altitude, this move may be best served at getting her back to the ground from a high rather than directly attacking opponents.

Down air (combo): Sky Combo
Colette starts by throwing a chakram diagonally downward at about a 45-degree angle. It comes back to her like a boomerang, is extremely quick (a few frames quick!), and covers similar range to Ivysaur's back air, but only does 7% with no knockback regardless of whether it's leaving her hand or coming back to her. After it returns, there's a timeframe similar to Toon Link's forward smash, during which her next A move has to be a normal-range slash with both chakrams for 10% and good vertical knockback.

First hit:

-->
-->
-->

Second hit:

-->

Glide attack: Dual Slash
Colette takes both of her chakrams into one hand and slashes in front of her with a two-hit attack dealing 6% each. Solid horizontal knockback, and both hits always connect.

------------------------

Smashes

Forward smash (usually): Item Thief
Finding ways to be clumsy even when she has wings, Colette trips and falls with her arms stretched past her head, dealing damage if any part of her touches the enemy. If this attack connects (even if shielded), there's a 33% chance that it'll create any one of the Food items that heal between 2% and 6%. Item Thief has a sweet spot; if her hands or chakrams hit the enemy, it'll deal 18% damage and have superb horizontal knockback, but anywhere else deals 15% and more standard knockback. After attacking with Item Thief, Colette will be lying face down and can do anything she normally would: roll in either direction, stand, or attack. This move has some startup frames that don't deal damage, similar to Mr. Game & Watch's forward smash.

-->

Forward smash (occasionally): Item Rover
Looking but not acting the same as Item Thief, Item Rover occurs 10% of the time. Colette seems to briefly--very briefly--regain her balance, but then trips anyway for 21% damage and even stronger knockback. If it connects, it will always create a Food item that heals 5% and she'll wind up lying face down as normal. If it misses, Colette takes as long to stand as King Dedede's botched up special landing, making this rather risky business. Forward smash spammers beware!

Up smash: Stardust Cross
In a move with an unusual hitbox, Colette tosses a cluster of seven yellow stars into the air and they briefly hover above and in front of her before scattering and flying forward with about the same range as an uncharged Toon Link arrow. If an enemy jumps into the cluster, each star will deal 3% and the enemy will be knocked upward. If the stars scatter, each one deals 1%. The scattered stars travel diagonally like an airborne Thunder Jolt and have a small stun effect. Stardust Cross stars can't be reflected (though reflectors do protect against any damage), but may be absorbed by Ness, Lucas, or Mr. Game & Watch.

-->
-->
-->

(note: The Smash Bros. version of Stardust Cross would stay very close to her head.)

Down smash: Ring Cyclone
Colette spins in a fast circle and attacks with a range wider than her arms, as her chakrams leave her hands and rotate around her in yellow light. You know R.O.B.'s down smash? Yeah, it acts pretty much like that. This attack only does 12% with its five hits (in a pattern of 3-2-2-2-3), but it's fast, has great range, and the knockback is decent enough for a move so easy to connect with. It's also pretty much the way that Whirlwind Rush (her dash attack) would canonically finish, but obviously players can do what they want!

-->

------------------------

Specials

Neutral special: Angel Feathers
Colette begins a prayer that acts as charge time. Unlike other projectiles (both Links, both Samuses, Lucario, R.O.B.), a longer charge doesn't increase the damage of Angel Feathers or its knockback--in fact, there is no knockback, but just a flinch like Pit, Falco, or Wolf. Instead, charging determines whether Colette will fire one, two, or three chakrams surrounded by pink and purple light.. Each chakram will move in a straight line, but can be aimed at various angles like R.O.B.'s laser and will pass through anything it touches. 7% damage each, and it's a non-energy projectile that won't be absorbed by PSI Magnet or Mr. Game & Watch's bucket. Finally, Angel Feathers cannot be saved for later, and will have some post-attack lag if (and only if) the one-chakram version is used.

Forward special (ground): Sorry!
With her arm raised in front of her face, Colette either flies forward in a defensive stance or jumps backward in a defensive stance, covering about 75% of the distance of her roll. If hit with an attack while in this stance, she'll say "Sorry!" (as in, "Sorry, but you didn't get me!") and respond with a speedy chakram slash from the other hand: 6%, light knockback, and a reflector effect. This move doesn't have KO potential like counters from Marth and Ike and doesn't have damage potential in the realm of Peach's Toad, but it stands alone as a counter combined in one with an approach or retreat.

Here's the step backward version:

-->

Forward special (air): Ring Whirlwind
An aerial version of Ring Cyclone with no knockback, less range, and more damage, Colette spins with her arms and chakrams outstretched for a five-hit attack with damage that looks like 3-2-2-2-3. It has a small and constant vertical lift comparable to the forward special of a single Ice Climber who's tapping B madly, so it's more of a (very slight) recovery move than an attack. Since it's always moving upward, the only way to hurt an opponent on the ground with it is to use it on approach from beyond the edge.

Up special (usually): Pow Hammer
In the same initial startup animation as Stardust Cross, Colette throws a large red hammer forward in an upward arc:

-->
-->
-->

This up special has the unusual ability of different properties depending on when it hits the opponent:

1) If it hits an airborne enemy while it's moving upward (very limited timeframe), it'll do 16% and have good vertical knockback.
2) If it hits an airborne enemy while it's coming down (medium timeframe), it'll do 12% and hit with a meteor smash effect.
3) If it hits an enemy on the ground, whether it's coming down or Colette just stands right in front of them and uses her up special (longest timeframe), it'll do 8% and stun with no knockback, similar to Zero Suit Samus' down smash.

There's also a 10% chance that the move will become Ice Hammer, a blue version of itself that skips the knockback, meteor smash, or stun and freezes the opponent instead. This move is fairly quick to come out, but it has some lag afterward--it's similar to Yoshi's up special in its lag, and also similar in its upward boost when used as a recovery. (It's not a very good recovery, which is why her regular jumps are higher than Pit, Jigglypuff, King Dedede, Kirby, and the other flying characters.) Unlike Yoshi's egg throw, it can't be aimed directly, making it somewhat hard to connect with. Charging Pow Hammer will change the arc of her throw and make it higher, but damage, knockback, lag, and all other extra effects remain the same. Except for one extra effect, anyway...

Up special (occasionally): Pow Pow Hammer
With a default 10% chance of happening and an increasing chance as Pow Hammer is charged (toward 25% maximum), Colette may begin the wrong attack and throw four Pow Hammers in different random arcs. Although there are more of them and the attack is harder to avoid, each one is weaker individually. In the same situations as before:

1) 8% and decent vertical knockback.
2) 6% and a footstool jump effect.
3) 5% and stun.

If Pow Pow Hammer is used, Colette can't repeat her up special again until all four hammers are off-screen. Recovery properties and post-attack lag are the same as before, and each Pow Hammer still has a 10% chance to become an Ice Hammer.

Down special: Para Ball
Borrowing from the Diddy Kong and Snake school of down specials controlling enemy movement, Colette throws a large, spiked red ball that explodes with a lightning effect if it's touched.

Only two Para Balls can be on screen at once and, like an Unira with its spikes outstretched, after they've hit the ground they can't be picked up and thrown as projectiles. If Colette throws the Para Ball directly into the opponent, it'll do 6% of physical damage with stun immediately followed by 2% of energy damage without stun. If it's touched while it's resting on the ground, it'll just deal 5% of energy damage with stun. (Reflector and absorber characters are free to jump on.) Knockback either way is minimal, about the same as Toon Link's bombs. If Colette uses this move while on the ground, she throws a Para Ball in front of her and it moves approximately the distance of a completely uncharged Gyromite; if used while in the air, she throws it directly underneath her.

Finally, when used as a direct projectile (instead of blowing up on the ground) Para Ball has some interesting properties due to being part physical and part energy damage in very quick succession. Mr. Game & Watch can hold his bucket up to absorb the 2% if he wants, but he'll take the 6% damage in exchange, so he may as well wait for the Para Balls to lie on the ground and absorb 5% instead. (Of course, Colette players probably wouldn't use the move against him for that reason, but I'm just explaining the possibility.) Counters from Ike, Lucario, and Marth won't be affected by the physical 6% but still eat 2% lightning damage. Para Ball doesn't move very far, so reflecting attacks generally won't be able to hit Colette with the direct physical attack, but they'll leave it on the ground for her to destroy.

------------------------

Throws

Grapple attack: Whatever Works
What works in this case is punching the opponent in the upper chest for 2%. Inspired really, really, really loosely by a brief line of dialogue where Colette says she scared away some assailant at the inn by hitting him.

Forward throw: The Zelos Toss
Without a word, Colette sweeps the enemy off his or her feet, cradles the body in her arms, rears back, and throws. Only 7% damage, but the horizontal knockback is capable of a KO and the throw will be used for that reason. Well, that and young males across the world going into slow-motion mode and frantically trying to screencap Colette holding Zelda/Samus/whoever in a romantic way.

Back throw: Ray Thrust Throw
She's not an angel for nothing--it increased her power well beyond normal human levels. In this throw, Colette lifts and tosses the enemy with her right arm for 6%, then throws a chakram in that direction with her left arm, dealing 7% to anything it hits. Fixed knockback and even the slightest bit of DI can let most characters avoid her chakram, so this throw is best saved for bulky opponents like Bowser and King Dedede, or for team games when it may be possible to hit another character with the chakram.

Up throw: One Punch
Colette swings her opponent above her head with one arm, then punches upward with the other for 9%. This is one of those throws like Jigglypuff's or Pikachu's where it'll send the opponent pretty high no matter what, but nobody will ever KO with it in a legitimate match.

Down throw: Para Bomb
Colette jumps, throws her opponent to the ground for 3%, then dives down and throws a Para Ball on the opponent for the usual 8% total. If she's already left two Para Balls on screen, she'll come down with nothing in her hand and accidentally punch the enemy for 8% anyway.

Final Smash: Holy Judgment
Colette briefly begins a prayer, and stops in confusion with a question mark over her head, but rays of light begin falling from the sky and hitting random locations for two seconds. The rays are thin and small, they can't pass through platforms, and each one only does 9%, but there's a very large number of them, they're impossible to see coming because they strike instantly, and each one has strong effects:

1) If it hits an enemy on the ground or above the ground, it'll hit and then send that enemy into a dizzy effect as if their shield was just broken.
2) If it hits an enemy above a pit, it'll drive them to a KO. Not a meteor smash, just a full push effect as guaranteed as a Bowser or Ganondorf suicide.

All isn't necessarily lost even if none of the rays hit: Colette's surrounded by a red aura for the next eight seconds ahd her knockback and weight are increased to 1.5 times of her normal properties. Still, her ideal situation is something like Luigi's final smash, with the opponent getting dizzied by one of the rays and Colette landing her powered-up Item Thief in their face.

------------------------

Miscellaneous Battle Stuff

Taunts:

Up taunt: Colette fakes a punch while looking toward the screen and says, "Pretty good, right?"

Side taunt: Colette withdraws a Pow Hammer and fakes hitting herself on the head with it while sticking her tongue out.

Down taunt: Colette retracts her wings to stand on the ground, and lifts one of her legs behind her to fix her boot*. Best used after an Item Thief or Item Rover KO!

*or her shoe in her maid and upper-class costumes, or her sandal in her beach costume, though I don't have pictures of those yet for you all

Victory Poses:

Pose 1) While hovering above the ground, Colette wags her finger toward the screen and says, "I hope you learned your lesson."

Pose 2) Colette leans toward the screen with a smile--the anime type of smile, of course, with her eyes closed--and giggles and says "I'm sorry."

Pose 3) Going three for three on victory poses that'll drive people to madness, Colette slices her chakram at the screen and says "I'll protect everybody!"

Colette Kirby:

http://gezusfreek.deviantart.com/art/Tales-of-Symphonia-Kirby-32025927

I'm just giving a link because I want to make sure the artist gets credit. Anyway, Colette Kirby is in the second row, second from the right. :chuckle: Alternatively, if you don't like the hair, check the upper-right Kirby in another artist's take:

http://chimykal-girl.deviantart.com/art/Tales-Of-Symphonia-Kirbys-42182973

------------------------

Match Strategy

(note: I didn't envision how she should play and then build a moveset around that. I built the moveset and then imagined trying to play it and this is what I came up with.)

Strengths:

Maiden of the Sky:
With probably the most diverse aerials anywhere--Stardust Spin is like Wario's down air, Triple Ray Satellite is like Mr. Game & Watch's back air with less range, and the first hit of Angel Combo is like a faster version of the portion of Thunder Jolt coming down from the air--I could imagine her being terrifying and dominating the air even with two jumps, never mind four.

It's difficult to approach Colette with jumps, but people may have to:
As Marth has probably taught us all, it's hard to approach great aerials. Even putting aside her aerials, both her up smash and up special punish airborne opponents harder than those on the ground, so it's not as if you can full jump over her short hops either, unless you're Falco or something.
That said, I'm guessing a lot of Colette players would probably keep Para Balls lying around for specifically that reason. Para Balls can be blown up by projectiles, of course, but it may be a pointless battle since more would just be produced and since getting smacked in the face with a Para Ball hurts more than falling on one.

Weaknesses:

Ground-based melee fighting:
Her neutral combo and tilt attacks have decent range but won't KO, her up smash is difficult to connect with, and her forward smash has power and protects itself somewhat with her good face-down recovery attack, but can still be unreliable due to the possibility of Item Rover whiffs. That leaves her with dash attacks, down smashes, and throws--not necessarily horrible, but with her strong aerials and projectiles, I imagine Colette players would be spending the great majority of their time sticking to those.

Faster enemy projectiles may give her trouble:
Colette has loads of projectiles, but the only one to span the whole screen is Angel Feathers, which has that startup charge effect. She can reflect against most projectiles, but the really quick stuff like Falco's laser, R.O.B.'s laser, or Pit's arrows can be hard to see coming and she'll have to attack pretty aggressively.

Blind spots beneath and above her:
Because I used her angled down air from Tales of Symphonia, her only options against opponents atttacking directly beneath her are air dodges and her neutral air. She also can't hit directly above her (literally right over her head as opposed to above and in front of her) with anything except her up tilt, a jump into a neutral air, or her difficult-to-connect-with up air, so her juggling ability is limited.

------------------------

Event Match

Attack On a Fallen Heroine

Singles version: The Chosen has been corrupted! Defeat warriors trying to prevent the doctor from curing her.

Control a voiceless, red-eyed Colette and fight endless supplies of Ike, Link, and Marth two at a time while an NPC Dr. Mario (whether he's a full character or just a Mario costume) wanders about without attacking. Heart Containers are set to low and begin appearing after the first minute; grab one to win this event. Colette can't use special attacks here, but her knockback is multiplied by 1.3 and enemies' knockback is multiplied by 0.7. If Dr. Mario takes over 50% damage, you lose, but they won't target him intentionally.
(Reference: The Papal Knights in Tales of Symphonia.)

Co-op version: Double trouble: an ambush while our heroines were recovering from past battles!

Red-eyed Colette and Fusion suit Samus (her real Fusion suit, not a color change) have a Pokemon Trainer-style weak stamina effect applied to them and start off with some damage: 20% on easy, 50% on normal, and 80% on hard. Fight Ike, Captain Falcon, Link, and Wolf as they appear endlessly, two at a time, in that order. Projectiles allowed and no knockback multipliers this time. Both characters have to pick up a Heart Container.
(Reference in case this one's too obscure: Colette's weakness after the angel trials, Samus nearly losing her life to the X parasite.)​

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
AND I DON'T HAVE A PROPER REVIEW FOR GRAY FOX WTF SMASHBOARDS!?
Shadow Draw seems a bit... cheap (almost). Substitute doesn't look very useful, because you won't ever suprise them if they fight enough Gray Fox users. The window for them to react is way too large, with you appearing in the same spot behind them after each use.

His recovery is TOO big, IMO. He could actually overshoot on a stage like Smashville. And the end lag is way too much. It seems like he would have some trouble killing, but would be excellent at racking up damage. I like all of the detail you added (what with the backstory and vids and stuff). All in all, very good.

Anyway... I'm going to post my awesome Starap(e)tor moveset soon. I have most of it done.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@Jiggy37: *jaw drops* ~ I think you just made my Colette moveset look bad. :ohwell: as Lloyd might say; 'I've lost all confidence as a man.' :laugh:

oh well, I guess I'll just have deal with it. My reworked moveset for Stanley Yelnats will be posted either late tonight or tomorrow :p

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I just finished the Big Daddy part of the Bioshock combo. Now for the Little Sister...

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hey, what's the entry deadline? I need to know how much time I have to work on my second entry.
Death Sword.

D

Deleted member

I think the Commander said it was January.

Also, I added some more detail to my Chosen One moveset.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
A few quibbles:

3. REALLY MINOR COMPLAINT - The picture makes him look like he's naked.
Sorry, I really can't find a good picture of Squall, I'll replace ASAP if I find a better pic, K?

reserved for Splendid, Flippy, and Russell from Happy Tree Friends

EDIT: I manage to find another pic of Squall, see if this is better than the previous one I posted:

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
ServBot`s Moveset

http://www.freewebs.com/megamanhaven/servbot.jpg

Servbot Joins the Brawl!

HistoryServbots are cutesy little robots created by Tron to do her bidding. They behave like children and love and adore Tron like a mother, however strict she may be with them. There are forty-one Servbots in all and assist Tron and the rest of the Bonne family in everything from fighting to chores. Despite their small size, they can be quite powerful fighters and are vital to the Bonnes success as pirates. Servbots also love to eat spaghetti, curry, and drink coffee.

Stats

Height: 2/10 (He is the shortest character in Brawl, smaller than Olimar! Some attacks will go right over him. Dont worry though, not a lot will, its not like the only attacks youll be able to use are downtilts/down smashes)
Weight: 5/10 (He is actually a light-mid, because he is made of metal)
Run Speed: 10/10 then 4.5/10 He runs really fast. Like Sonic the Hedgehog Fast. But only for 20 secs a stock(the time builds up, not the first 20 sec of your stock) After wards he gets tired, and when you tell him to run he skips around Like Peach`s slightly running.
Attack Speed: Very slow-Very Fast. Hes weird
Attack Power: For the most part, hes weak. But many of his attacks are projectile-ish. And hes a ranged character.
Attack Range: A good Servbot player likes to stay away from opponents because of his ranged moves, but some moves will require you to be up close at least a bit.....he will be a weird character.
Jumps: Id say they are both 3/10. He has some crappy crappy jumps. His UpB makes up for them though.
Fall Speed: 5/10 Not too floaty, but not a fast faller.

Idle Stance:http://images.wikia.com/marvelvscapcom/images//8/85/Servbot-stance.gif

Special Note( Servbot often makes random stuff appear in front of him....they just sorta poof there. Be warned........

And a lot of his moves have names! :D)

Quick Pros Cons

Pros
Small target.
Many projectiles.
Good Speed in the beggining
Confusing moves.
Very unique character
OK recovery
Fast at times.
Range makes up for laggy moves.

Cons
Requires a lot of skill to use.
Weak-ish.
Major lack of Kill moves (like 1 good one, 3/4 in total)
Lame jumps hinder his air game and require to eb hit up or to use his up air.
His recover can be spiked (but its manuverable to you can also dodge spikes.)
Slow at times
Has laggy moves.

Tilts/Neutral A
A: A quick punch. Sooo weak(1%)
AA: Another Punch...(1%)
AAA Table Flip: What the? A table appears out of nowhere and Servbot flips it. it goes the direction he is facing and bounces around, like Snake`s box but faster(5%)

Tilt A: Servbot falls down and his head rolls off.(5% falling on opponent, low knockback, 4% the head hitting opponent, almost no knockback) Servbot`s body then goes and picks up his head. This move is really laggy, not to start up but to end and its duration.... It lasts about 4 secs. Your probably wondering "Whats the use of this move then? Ill just get owned" Well if you use it and Servbot`s head goes off the edge, he grows a new head back. This is best used as an edgeguard.

UpTilt:Servbot Summon: A Servbot appears from the side of the stage you are closer to and rushes across the screen holding a tray of food. (He just walks from the side of the screen, even if he has to walk on air.) This servbot will jump up a bit when he gets to where Servbot is standing, then continue walking. If he hits an enemy it will do 5% and he will keep running along. takes 5 sec before you can use it again, but the move it self is quick, so you can use another of Servbots moves while the Servbot Summon robot is running.

Dtilt: Tatami Flip:Ok this is like a set up move more than anything. Basically a Tatami mat appears before Servbot and he flips it, it works exactly the same as his table flip, but it stays there if it misses. You want it to miss because after its done bouncing around people will slip on the mat and the mat will stay there until Servbot loses a stock or you use the move again. Its similar to Diddy`s Bannanas, but cant be picked up. (1% damage if it hits)

Aerials

Nair: Potato Peel Drop: He peels a Potato and drops it. It goes straight down from where he dropped it. (5%)

Fair: Potato Peel Chuck : He peels a Potato and throws it, it falls like snake`s grenade. (6%)

Bair: Potato Peel Extreme Back Style Manuvear: He Peels a potato vigorusly, then throws it backwards behind him with all his might. It goes completly straight and moves as fast as Fox`s Laser. This is Servbot`s good killing move in the air, killing at around 90%. After its used once though, its extreme knockback goes down and it kills at a wimpy 135% (10%)

Dair: Super Smash Brothers Brawl Potato Peel Meteor Smashing YOU MUST RECOVER Style: Servbot peels a potato and throws it downwards with all his might. It semi-spikes, but its pretty weak otherwise. Its weird because it goes in a curvy "S" shape, going left and right until it goes of stage or hits the ground. (5%)

Uair: Shoryuken: Servbot unleashes a Shoryuken, a rising uppercut. He yells" Shoryuken!" In his little cute voice, and rises up the same as one of his jumps(kinda like he has 3 jumps) He has super armor during this. Can only be used once while in the air.(8%, weak knockback.)

(Yes Servbot could do shoryuken in Marvels VS Capcom 2)

Smashes

Fsmash:Curry Firebreath: A plate of Curry(not the item) appears in front of Servbot and he chows down on it. Uncharged, takes about as much time as Ness` Fsmash. Charged, he keeps eating it until the charge is up and takes as much time as Ike`s Fsmash fully charged. after eating, he breathes fire. Uncharged its about as far as Bowser`s Fsmash. Charged its Like Bowser`s Firebreath, but longer because Servbot breathes his fire in a straight line. The knockback decreases when charged more, this is so they will get hit by more fire. it has low knocback anyway. The damage doesnt increase with charge, just range. Barley caught in the fire = 3%. Caught in the fully charged version all the way through*basically no DI) = 32%

Dsmash: ServBot`s Help: Charging this move increases range and knockback. A decent move with pretty much normal Dsmash Lag. anyway Release it and two Servbots jump out from either side of the original Servbot. The longer you hold it down the farther they jump out. When they hit the ground the get knocked out and lay there for about 30 secs or until you use the move again(10% uncharged, 15% charged, good knockback)

UpSmash: Strange Magazine: Servbot reads a magazine. Charging he will read it longer and flip through pages faste, will increase range and its unique knockback.... He comes to a page and Suddenly his eyes widen and he looks away from the magazine in shock. He looks upwards and blood sprays from his nose upwards. It sprays very high, fully charged it will hit the top of a stage almost and the spray widens width wise. Basically this does no damage but its more used to try to and hit your opponent far up the top with its water style knockback, if the opponent has higher % it will knockback more and if they are coming on servbot from the air right into him (like trying to hit with a move right befor ethey land) and he releases this beofre they hit the blood will propel them upward and they are pretty much dead. Still its very situational and has a lot of start up and ending lag.

Grabs

Grab:He pulls out a cell phone and says "grab!" A Servbot appears, similar to his uptilt, and rushes across the stage. Its easy to dodge(just jump or roll) but unblockable and has the best grab range in the game(you can theoretically grab someone from across the stage, although they would have to be charging an attack or shooting a projectile or be just plain stupid to fall for that.)
Pummle: the second servbot who grabbed the foe pummles (.5%, 2 pummles= 1%. The.5% doesnmt show up if you only get one pumml. The Servbot pummles very fast)
Fthrow,dthrow,uthrow,bthrow: Boom: The Servbot blows up. Whichever way you push, the get sent slightly that direction. (5-10%, random damage.)

Specials

B Pinch: Press to do a small Pinch(3%) with low range. hold B, however, and things become interesting. Servbot will hold out his hand and keep his lil claw open. then any people who walk into it get pinched(press b to keep racking up damage, 2% each pinch) Hold it and any items thrown at Servbot will be caught and Servbot can then use them.. This is basically Wario`s B but a bit different.

Side B: Exploding Paper Airplane: Folds a paper airplane then throws it. Hold B and you can control it. It moves like your a gliding character, so its best used up high so you can go down fast then up fast then you can move up and down well. if used on the ground, it will go foward tand slowly drop if you dont press anything. when it hits something, it explodes( 10%) Or you can release B to explode it earlier (15%, bigger blast radius)

Down B: Telephone Conversation: Press Down B and this move will happen. Servbot has to say all his lines in the conversation or the move wont work. If hit during a line, then the next time you use down B he`ll pick up from that line. So it doesnt start over if your hit.heres the conversation.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Its Servbot # (random number 1-41#)
"I need your help over here"
"Ummm...Im fighting (enter character your fighting)"
"Yes! that Sounds Great!"
"OK!"
"SERVBOT RUSH!!!"

Then about 40 servbots come rushing from the side of the stage. Each Servbot does 1%, so the max you can take is 40% if your at a low percent and have bad DI The best thing to do is Jump, if you shied it will be eaten away and youll get your shiled broken. Some Servbots jump up, so if your high in the air your safe. But if your low then a servbot might pull you down. After they run across the stage the fall down on the other side, so the falling Servbots can wreck someone coming up from the other side if their unlucky enough to be recovering when this move is active. However, this move has low knockback so you wont get KOD, but it pops you up a bit so you probably wont be taking all 40% even if you have 0% when this move starts.

UP B: Servbot Copter. Servbot Gets a copter out of the top of his head and he can propel himself upward, but not downward. He can also go left and right but not upward and left or upward and right. Lasts about 5 secs.(youll wanna recover with Shoryuken more than using this because this move is pretty easy to spike.)

FINAL SMASH
GIANT SERVBOT

Activate, and you turn into a giant servbot with a big MalletYour about the size of Gigha Bowser. Press A for a slow horizantal swing with good knockback or B for a Vertical swing that takes like 3 secs but will probably hit anyone in front of you anyway. Great Knocback. Lasts about 10 secs so make the use of it. Oh and you take no dmaagge or knockback but be careful walkign around cause you take big slow steps and if you walk off the stage your dead.

OTHER STUFF

Entrance: Falls from the sky and starts laughing.

Uptaunt: Spins his head around, stops it, then says" Ooooh Im dizzy."
SideTaunt: Sips some Coffe.
DownTaunt: Eats a plate of Spagetti

Win1: runs up to the camera and says "Looka me! I won!"
Win2: Calls Tron and says: "Miss Tron, I did it!"
Win 3: Him and a bunch of other Servbots run arond in a circle, laughing.

Assist Trophey: Bomb:
The bomb is an item the Servbots use in tanks. However, since this servbot is fighting on the ground he doesnt use bombs...so this is an assist trophey. A bad one though...basically you actiavte the assist trophey, and it transforms into a bomb and blows you up for 20% damage. You hear a servbot laughing but he`s unseen.

Stage: Gesellschaft http://blue-bomber.jvmwriter.org/im...endsSeries.jpg/250px-MegaManLegendsSeries.jpg
Its Tron Bonne`s Ship. (The big one with a Skull on it in the back)
Basically this a big stage, big as Bridge of Eldin, but with edges. There are no stage hazards or transformations. In the back you may see cameos of Tron Bonne in a machine, Servbots in various ships, or Megaman`s Ship the Flutter.

Costumes:

Normal: the Yellow Servbot.
Ness: Wears Ness` Red Baseball Hat(Red Team)
Link: Wears Link`s Green Long Hat (Green Team)
Blue: Pallete Swap, Blue Head Yellow Body (Blue Team)
White: White Head Black Body
Black: Black Head White Body

Snake Codec:
Snake:Ummm Otacon...
Otacon: whats up Snake?
Snake:...Why am I fighting a Lego Man?!
Otacon:...?? Ahh! You mean the Servbots!
Snake: Yeah.....how do I kill it?
Otacon: Well, hes short so some of your attacks might miss. Also he uses a lot of strange and random moves...
Snake: Guess I gotta get up close and personal on this guy....
Otacon: I belive its genderless.
Snake:....Whatever....

*whew* im done.

Copmments? COMMENTS? Please give me comments!

yo guys! I found a leaked image from Japan: An upcoming update for brawl will be coming out soon! there will be new characters you can buy for Wii Points! heres a leaked ScreenShot!

just kidding. i made this while I was bored....Servbot doing his UpTilt (according to my movset lol.)

this last picture was just added because cheif mendez told me to!

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Big Daddy/ Little Sister moveset is complete. It's on page 13.

I'm still going to be updating it with damage amounts and strategy, but I'm done for today with it.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go ahead and call dibs on
The Joker
. Hope that's cool with you guys.

P.S. I'm also planning on doing
Master Hand
Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Classic style)
, and
a Sega Dreamcast
Don't do Robotnik. That'll make three of them, and my/Spadefox's Robotnik definitely already has some classic features (The globes, drill, fireballs from the bottom, boxing glove, and wrecking ball all come from oldies.).

Dark Knight Joker or classic Joker?

D

Deleted member

I'll be starting my first OC tommorow. His name is This Game's Winner.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
~ Light and Ryuk ~

Yagami Light and the Shinigami, Ryuk have joined the Brawl!

Back-Story

Self-proclaimed god of the New World, Light Yagami is a freshman at To-Oh University and a seemingly average young man. However, once Light finds a black notebook called the Death Note, his entire life turns radically. Light has the ability to kill almost anyone as long as he knows their real name and has seen their face. The Shinigami Ryuk also appeared to watch over Light as he used the Death Note to kill many criminals. While his intentions seem pure enough at first, Light soon becomes corrupt by the power, craving more and more of it...

Note
Light and Ryuk fight their foes in tandem, similar to the Ice Climbers. Only Light will take damage from attacks however and if Ryuk happens to get KO'd, Light's moveset will change to reflect it. All moves with (Ryuk Only) next to them can only be used when Light and Ryuk are both active.

Stats (Light)

Size: Medium
Weight: Light
Jump: Low
Second Jump: Medium
Speed: Fast
Strength: Weak/Medium
Glide: Yes (Ryuk Only)
Fall Speed: Slow
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Crawl: No

Stats (Ryuk)

Size: Large
Weight: Light
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: Medium
Speed: Fast
Strength: Medium/High
Glide: Yes
Fall Speed: Slow
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No

Pros

- Light has a very fast attack speed.
- Ryuk has very powerful attacks.
- Final Smash is fast and hard to dodge.
- Has the ability to glide when Ryuk is still alive.
- Mixes up a powerful character with a fast character.
- Has a projectile.
- An obscure character, adds to random factor.
- Down B creates a broken shield effect.
- Up B has amazing recovery potential.

Cons

- Smash attacks are reliant on Ryuk being there.
- If Ryuk dies, Light has no Up-B recovery move.
- Ryuk must be present in order for Light to sidestep dodge.
- Two movesets to learn, one with Ryuk, one without.
- Hard to KO with Light alone.
- Ryuk is a large light-weight character.

Standard Attacks

A- Light jabs forward with his right fist. Very little knockback.
A,A- Light jabs forward with his right fist and then again with is left. Very little knockback.
A,A,A- (Ryuk Only) Light jabs forward with his right fist, then his left, then Ryuk teleports in front of him and swings both of his arms forward. Little knockback

Up-tilt- Light thrusts the Death Note above him. Weak but is good for KO-ing foes vertically, KO's at about 100-105%.
Side-tilt- Light swings his arm to his side, pen in hand. Little knockback but fast.
Down-tilt- Light kicks directly in front of him while crouched. May cause the opponent to slip.

Dash Attack- Light crosses his arms in front of his face and then swings them to the sides. Has vertical knockback can KO at about 110-120%.

Dash Attack- (Ryuk Only) Light ducks as Ryuk flies over him and swings forward with his right arm. Good KO move, KO's at about 85-90%

Smash Attacks

Up Smash- Light ducks down and then thrusts upwards, striking the foe with his back. Fast but weak, Light's weakest solo smash, KO's at around 120-125%.
Up Smash- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk thrusts both of his fists into the air. Good KO move and rather powerful, KO's at about 80-90% vertically.
Side Smash- Light lunges forward a short ways with a powerful right hook. Light's best solo smash, slightly faster than his side smash with Ryuk but still fairly slow, KO's at around 90%.
Side Smash- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk swings his right arm forward and then launches an uppercut with his left. First hit does very little knockback, but the uppercut can KO vertically at about 75-80%, rather slow coming out however so use carefully...
Down Smash- Light sweeps his right leg forward along the ground then swings his arms forward when he's facing the opposite direction that the initial strike of the down smash started. Oddly strong and good for KO'ing horizontally, rather slow when it comes to attacking foes behind him but KO's at around 95-100%
Down Smash- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk extends his claws to both sides of Light and then swing towards him, stopping before he hits Light but attacking any foes in range. Pulls opponents close, good for combos but has little KO potential.

Aeirals

Nair- Light throws his arms out to his sides. Light's second best aerial move, has good range and KO's at about 80-85% horizontally.
Uair- Light swings the Death Note above him. Weak knockback but is very fast.
Fair- Light thrusts his knee forward. Easily Light's best KO move, KO's at about 75-80%
Bair- Light swings his leg behind him. Very fast but has little knockback, however, it can KO at about 120%
Bair- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk jabs his wings backwards. Slow but powerful and has a disjointed hitbox, KO's at around 70-75%
Dair- Light swipes hes leg forward, similar to Marth's dair except with his leg, has a semi-spike at the Light's heel, medium knockback otherwise.
Dair- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk appears below Light and smashes between his legs with both arms. Easily spikes when the opponent his hit with the bottoms of Ryuk's fist. Also has a strange hitbox since it's Ryuk teleporting beneath Light and attacking.

Grabs

Grab- Light grabs his opponent by their throat.
Grab- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk grabs both of their opponents’ arms and holds them before Light. When Ryuk grabs their foe, he acts as a ranged grab, grabbing as far as Lucas' Rope Snake.
Grab Attack- Light jabs his opponent with his pen.
Grab Attack- (Ryuk Only) Light jabs the opponent in the stomach while Ryuk holds them.
Up Throw- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk flies straight into the air, his opponent still in his grasp before violently slamming them to the ground. Very similar to Meta Knight's up throw.
Forward Throw- Light shoves his opponent to the ground. Weak knockback but makes opponent enter the animation like they've just tripped.
Forward Throw- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk lifts his opponent over his head and then hurls them forward. Very powerful throw but is best used for spacing the foe because of it's little KO potential.
Back Throw- Light steps aside and trips his opponent so they fall behind him. Similar effect to Light's forward throw.
Back Throw- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk lifts his opponent up and then slams them into the ground behind him. Light and Ryuk's best throw, kills at around 70% or sends the foe bouncing a good distance away.
Down Throw- Light kicks the opponent in the leg so they fall to their knees before stomping down on them. The most damaging of Light's solo throws, hits twice and is useful for combos.
Down Throw- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk grabs the opponent by the legs and slams them to the ground below him, powerful and good for combos.

Specials

Neutral B: Apple Toss- Light tosses an apple in front of him.
Neutral B- Apple Toss- (Ryuk Only) Light tosses an apple before him causing Ryuk to dash after it, slamming into any foes before him. Very good knockback, KO's at around 60-70% but leaves Ryuk in an idle animation as he eats the apple leaving him wide open to attacks.

Side B: Light Tackle- Light crouches slightly and then lunges at his opponent, tackling them. If Light misses, he’ll hit the ground and take slightly longer to get up than normal.
Side B: Ryuk Grab- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk lunges forward a small distance at the ground towards the opponent’s legs. If he connects, Ryuk holds his opponent in place, allowing Light to attack them until they’re freed. Wriggling the control stick speeds up the escape process. Has the range of Lucas' Rope Snake but only aims at the ground meaning it's rather easy to jump over.

Up B: Ryuk Recovery- (Ryuk Only) Ryuk grabs Light underneath his arms and then lifts him upwards before dropping him. Without Ryuk, Light has no form of Up B recovery. Lasts a little shorter than Wings of Icarus but Light and Ryuk also move a tad faster. Like Wings of Icarus, it can't be used again until they reach the ground.

Down B: Light Mindgames- Light seemingly says something to his opponent, causing them to enter a stunned/dizzy animation. Incredibly short range. Almost identical to Mewtwo's Down B from Melee but has slightly longer range and is a tad bit faster, the foe however must still be facing Light.

Final Smash

Death Note- Light and Ryuk laugh as Light takes out his Death Note and pen. He then writes down the names of his opponents causing a large semi-trailer truck to race across the stage, knocking away anyone who gets hit by the large truck. The truck is about as long as half of Final Destination, about as high as the third platform in Battlefield and moves at a speed that is slightly slower than a running Captain Falcon. Has high knockback and can KO at about 45-50% depending on the other character...just make sure you jump over it and you'll be fine.

Random

Dizzy- Light presses his hand to his face and rocks back and forth.
Sleep- Light's head nods forward and his legs buckle.
Sidestep Dodge- (Ryuk Only)- Ryuk pulls Light backwards.
Forward Roll- A simple forward roll.
Backward Roll- A simple backward roll.
Air Dodge- Light raises his arms to face level and dodges back.

Taunts

Up Taunt: Light tosses an apple up into the air that Ryuk promptly grabs and eats. If Ryuk is not present, Light simply catches the apple again.

Side Taunt: Light raises his arm to his face, showing of his watch containing the piece of the Death Note and says, “I am justice!”

Down Taunt: Light takes a potato chip…and eats it.

Win Poses

Win Pose 1: Light laughs evilly as Ryuk watches from behind.

Win Pose 2: Light continues writing in his Death Note causing Ryuk to say, “Humans are so…interesting…”

Win Pose 3: Light holds the Death Note in his hand and says, “I’m using the Death Note…to change the world!”

Lose Pose: Light faces away from the camera, his head down as Ryuk stares forward at the winner, clapping.

Win Theme: Light and Ryuk's win theme is part of the song "the WORLD" by Nightmare.

Misc.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Light's hair and tie.

Symbol

Wii Remote Sound: Light says "I am Kira..." as Ryuk laughs.

SSE Role: Light is one of Tabuu's underlings but in reality is simply using Tabuu in hopes of gaining more power for himself. Ryuk simply laughs from the sidelines, finding Light's quest for power quite amusing. When the heroes go to Subspace, Light greets them at the Entrance to Subspace area and him and Ryuk fight your team of characters. After being defeated, Light isn't turned into a trophy but lies on the ground, defeated. He looks up at Tabuu and begs him to give him more power, but instead, Tabuu simply strikes him and the rest of the Smash Bros. with his Off Waves. Light is then found by Kirby later on and revived, obviously outraged that Tabuu betrayed him, Light decides to team up with the Smash Bros. and continue his quest for power after his lust for revenge dies out. Ryuk also rejoins light, still finding the entire thing rather humorous.

Unlock Method: Light and Ryuk can be unlocked by going to the Name Entry option and entering the name "Light." Alternatively, Light can also be unlocked through the SSE or by playing 90 vs. matches.

Trophies

Light and Ryuk
Death Note (Final Smash)
Death Note (Notebook)
L
Misa
Near
Mello
Matsuda

Stickers

Light
Ryuk
Light and Ryuk
Apple
Death Note
L
Misa
Rem
Near
Mello
Takada
Matsuda

Snake Codec Conversation

Snake: Otacon, who is this?
Otacon: Snake, that's Yagami Light and the shinigami Ryuk.
Snake: You mean that weird floating thing with the bugged out eyes?
Otacon: Yeah, Snake, be very careful, Light has the ability to kill someone by simply knowing their name and face.
Snake: Well that's good for me then...
Otacon: That's right...your name is David, I almost forgot...so used to calling you Snake.
Snake: Hal and Dave, remember Otacon?
Otacon: Yeah, I remember that day...good luck Da-...Snake!
~TRANSMISSION OVER~

Assist Trophy
L

Of course L had to be the assist trophy to rep Death Note. When summoned into battle, L appears in his signature scruched up sitting position, but he doesn't come alone...yep, surrounding L are a whole bunch of sweets that you can pick up to restore health...L won't mind if you take a few of them I'm sure...

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Black Shadow

Many people think that Black Shadow should merely be a new home for Ganondorf's moveset. I kind of agree, but he deserves better. So I made a moveset with quite a few of ganondorfs moves but many new ones as well.

Without further ado

Weight: Same as Ganondorf
Size: Same as Ganondorf
Falling Speed: Faster than melee captain falcon
Walking Speed: By far the slowest in the game (black shadow does a ridiculously slow villainous strut)
Running Speed: Slightly faster than captain falcon, but takes a few seconds to reach that speed (in line with the games).
Attack Speed: Slow except for neutral B. Quite fast after a down B.
Recovery: Below average, and that’s if you know how to do it properly (using neutral Bs to move horizontally and a Dair to slow descent). The main problem is his falling speed: recovery is quite good if you have superhuman reaction times.
Wall Jump: Yes (worst in the game)
Wall Cling: No
Glide: No

Pros and Cons
+ Fast Running Speed and good approach (dash grab, forward smash and boost are all viable alternative options)
+ Can combo and chain grab to rack up damge
+ Many good KO moves (neutral A combo, all smashes, fair, bair, up throw, back throw)
+ Boost is very good for mindgames
+ Neutral B is very fast and can stop approaches
+ Good projectile
+ Can control aerial momentum with Dair
+ Heavy weight
+ Good edgeguard moves
- Slow, laggy attacks
- Projectile can be used against black shadow
- Difficult recovery
- Extremely fast falling speed

SPECIAL MOVES

B: Side Attack
A red energy ball spins around black shadow 3 times. This does minor (but not fixed) horizontal knockback, 4% damage and reflects projectiles. Black shadow can move sideways while doing this move. Extremely quick move in line with Falco’s reflector. Based on the side attack used from f-zero GX onwards, and especially symbolic of Black Shadow, who is known for his attacking machine.

B>: Speed Bomb
Black Shadow quickly charges throws an electrical ring. If it sticks to an enemy, the moment they stop running or change direction, the ring explodes. Does 13% damage, and good knockback, but even better knockback if the explosion hits someone else, and black shadow isn’t immune to it. In essence, it's a good projectile, but don't use it against someone running towards you. Based on a move he used in F-Zero GX’s story mode (except instead of tying the enemy up while a bomb is planted, the wave is the bomb itself) in this cutscene, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_wDc9FVSfE.

B^: Beam up
Elecrtical waves surround black shadow and he goes launching upwards, though not very far. 15% damage but no knockback if caught in move. Based on what happens if you die in F-Zero GX’s practice mode and recovery is on.

Bv: Boost Power
“You got boost power”
A white aura erupts from black shadow, that does decent vertical knockback and 8% damage, and he starts running forward at above top speed. For 4 seconds, all his moves are sped up twice. From the 2nd and subsequent uses per life, he takes 10% damage when he uses this move. Good for mindgames

Final Smash: Black Bull
The black bull appears from a void and travels across the platform black shadow was on. Does 30% damage and purely horizontal knockback. Press Z to do a spin attack, and the ship will do 45% damage and extreme 45 angle knockback. If the ship hits a wall, it explodes for 70% damage and is the most powerful move in the game.

NORMAL MOVES

A: Uppercut
Black Shadow does a quick low uppercut with minor vertical knockback. 3% damage, great combo starter at higher percents.
AA: Elbow Drive
Black shadow elbows downwards. 5% damage, electrical stun, decent knockback, a spike (though extremely hard to actually send someone into a pit)
AAA: Murder Fist
Black shadow laughs while charging, then does a powerful punch with a strange resemblance to warlock punch, except faster and less powerful. The opponent has about 3 frames to roll away after they’ve been hit by the elbow drive spike to avoid this powerful move. 18% damage, electric damage and shadow effect, KOs Mario at around 90% without DI on final destination.
Hold down A: Electric Arm
Black shadow holds out his arm and sparks all around it, extending slightly further than his outstretched arm. Similar to other rapid punches, does about 2% per hit and is of moderate difficulty to escape as it does some minor electrical stun. It is not an IWC.

Forward Tilt: Psy-kick
Black shadow spins in place, right leg outstretched. HIts both sides, does 10% damage and has good horizontal knockback.

Up Tilt: Lightning headbutt
Simiilar to peach’s melee up tilt. Black shadow jumps slightly and headbutts forward, doing decent vertical knockback. 9% damage, electrical stun, and a good setup for an aerial.

Down Tilt: Double Kicker
Rests on his hands and kicks forward twice. 15% damage, moderate vertical knockback, good to set up combos and juggle.

SMASHES

Forward Smash: Bull Charge
Black shadow lowers his horns and dashes pretty far forward (for a smash). When he hits he does a rising headbutt. Very powerful attack, that Kos Mario at 100%, and hits twice (8 then 12 damage uncharged, 13 then 17 fully
charged). Fair bit of cooldown lag, but a dangerous move to shield grab, as it breaks shields fairly quickly.

Up Smash: Event Horizon
Black Shadow: Kicks up, just like ganondorfs up smash. Then in midair he charges a black hole above his foot (this is where the smash is charged). Then he kicks down and the black hole explodes in front of him. The initial kick does 10% damage (with good knockback, but chains into the kickdown uncharged), then unchaged the kickdown does 2 then 13 damage, with great knockback. Fully charged the kickdown does 25% damage and Kos Mario at 40%, but it’s very easy to avoid (obviously). When charging, there is a strong vacuum effect.

Down Smash: Centrifuge
Black shadow spins around like Wario’s down smash, but much much faster, and he moves from side to side. There is a rainbow coloured disjointed hitbox outside him, that does 18% damage and horizontal knockback. If caught in the middle of the move, 25% uncharged to 35% fully charged, with great vertical knockback at the end. Meant to emulate the spin attack from the f-zero series. Has a strong vacuum effect.

OTHER

Dash Attack: Hyper Flying Kick
Black shadow jumps into the air and kicks forward electrically. Flies quite a fair distance. 9% damage, decent knockback. Longer range than normal long jump.
Get up attack: Self Righting
Black shadow jumps up, does a midair spin then lands on his feet. 7% damage.
Ledge Attack (under 100%): Vault
Black Shadow pushes on ledge and flips, landing on his feet. 8% during flip 14% and high vertical knockback if he lands on top of enemy.
Ledge attack (over 100%): Tired Vault
Same as above, except black shadow takes a second to start and lands on his rear end. 18% if black shadow lands on you.

AERIALS

Neutral Air: Shock
Black shadow curls up into a ball and starts sparking. The hitbox launches in the direction of whatever part of black shadow the enemy is at the end of the move ie if he’s below black shadow, the move spikes. Does 15% damage, 5 for the last hitbox. Quick, but short range.

Forward Air: Crescent Hammer
Black shadow starts with his head behind him, then does a full 180 degree arc. The enemy takes 12% damage and flies in whatever direction black shadows head is facing. So the end of the move spikes. The move is such that the spike takes the same time to perform as ganondorfs dair, so it's quite quick for such a powerful move.

Back Air: Pressure Sphere
Black shadow generates a small energy ball in his hands behind him. 14% damage, great initial knockback, semi spike, and sex kick (kind of like a "knee", but weaker and easier to hit with).

Up Air: Gravity Roll
Black shadow flips 3 times fast. Same knockback properties, 7% damage per kick. There is a disjointed rainbox hitbox at Black shadows feet, that does 12% damage and knocks the enemy away immediately in the direction they are relative to black shadow. If used directly after a jump pushes black shadow slightly higher a la fox’s fair.

Down Air: Crush Waves
A few waves come from below black shadow. A drill kick that minorly spikes (kind of like kirby's except even weaker), 14% damage. Pushes black shadow up slightly like Lucario’s dair, and slows his descent.

THROWS

Note: Black shadows dash grab has a ridiculous range, in line with raptor boost/flame choke, but very punishable lag if failed. Otherwise a medium range, somewhat slow grab.

Pummel: Flame Choke
Black shadow by default holds the enemy by the neck. Pressing a creates a fiery explosion in his hand. 3% damage.
Forward Throw: Shadow Slam
Throws enemy straight down in front of him. 7% damage, spike, can be a chain throw at moderate percentages.
Back Throw: Lava drop
Black shadow disappears, then reappers on the ground, and the enemy goes flying upwards, on fire. It is revealed in 2 player mode that he transports to fire field, drops them in the lava, the transports back. 14% damage, very good diagonal knockback.
Up Throw: Horns of Death
Black Shadow tosses enemy upwards, then headbutts them with his horns. At low percentages it can be used to set up a juggle. After about 90% it has high vertical knockback and can KO Mario at 125% on final destination (ie most powerful up throw in the game unless mewtwo makes a return). Does 10% damage
Down Throw: Meteor
Black shadow disappears, then comes flying down with enemy below them like Kirby’s up throw. 15% damage, high knockback, chain throw at extremely low percentages, while it does good vertical knockback (can even KO) and can be used for "Shadowcides".

POSES

Side Taunt: Black shadow points menacingly sideways and says “Hah, no chance”
Down Taunt: Black Shadow points at the screen, hunches over and laughs
Up Taunt: Black Shadow does a powerful convulsing energy attack like lucas up smash. No actual attack

Entrace: The black bull appears from a void, spinning. Black shadow jumps out of it, doing a few spins in the air, as the ship disappears through the void.

Victory poses:
Black Shadow charges up a beam, then launches it upward, causing fireworks
Black Shadow turns around and laughs at his opponents, then falls over because he was laughing so hard
Black Shadow shakes his head while the black bull appears, then jumps in and rockets off. If he's fighting captain falcon, he says "falcon fails, yet again" as he does this.
Losing Pose: Black shadow turns around and cries

SSE Role: Black Shadow ambushes captain falcon somewhere in space. However, he gets falcon punched just like in the anime (japanese dialogue, explosion etc.), except no rick wheeler and falcon survives. Falcon lands in smash world somewhere after the explosion, and his name pops up on the screen (this is Falcon's introduction). However, after you complete subspace emissary with Captain Falcon (in my ideal SSE, each character has their own storyline), it is revealed that black shadow survived that epic falcon punch, and he teleported into smash world. You then have to unlock him by beating any other single player mode on intense without continuing.

Snake Codec:
Snake: That’s Batman. Why am I fighting batman?
Colonel: It’s black shadow
Snake: Looks like batman to me
Colonel: He’s one of the most ruthless racers in F-Zero. His machine, the black bull, crushes other machine like..
Snake: You mean the batmobile?
Colonel: Snake, if you want to beat this fighter, don’t let him get in any attacks while boosting…
Snake: Then who’s robin…

EXTRAS

Item: Zipper
A large yellow arrow that rotates around in the air or can be laid on the ground like a buper. Walking into it makes the character rocket forward in the direction of the boost: no damage, but its a double edged sword.

Assist Trophy: Drone racers
5 drone racers from the original F-zero (unchanged sprite) rocket forward from a single point. They aren't very powerful or fast, but attacking one results in an explosive chain reaction that does alot of damage

Stage: Fire field, cylinder knot
You play on fire field, cylinder knot. Static stage, where you fight around a giant sphere with gravity towards the centre. If you are hit, you break free from the field. In single player mode, the camera adjusts so you're always at the top of the sphere, otherwise it varies. There is lava at the "bottom", which behaves like norfair lava, and various platform layouts around the cylinder. If you run around the sphere without fighting, a lava ball will rise up and hit you, otherwise the lava is static. Hazards include f-zero racers, falling rocks and the power turning off (you know very well when this is going to happen) and normal gravity applying.

Music:
Fire Field Medley (all f-zero games)
Black Shadow's theme (F-Zero GX)
Deathborn's theme (F-zero Gx)
Illusion (F-zero climax)
Lightning (F-zero GX)
Devil's Forest (f-zero x)
Title Screen (f-zero x)
Title Screen (f-zero gx)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
All right, for organizational purposes, I've begun work on

http://www.freewebs.com/mym3

Easy-to-find links to all the movesets. Well, not yet... I've only gotten through about half of them... Can I just say, I've really come to hate movesets that consist of a picture and a "WILL FINISH LATER!!" directly after. That made for a lot of movesets in just half of this thread...

Anyway, I plan to post my second moveset tonight...

PS: College internet is very easy to set up, but also crappy and slow...

darkserenade

Smash Ace
This is a very cool thread. I joined at the end of 2.0, so this is my first time around Make your Move.=p

Darkurai

Smash Master
All right, for organizational purposes, I've begun work on

http://www.freewebs.com/mym3

Easy-to-find links to all the movesets. Well, not yet... I've only gotten through about half of them... Can I just say, I've really come to hate movesets that consist of a picture and a "WILL FINISH LATER!!" directly after. That made for a lot of movesets in just half of this thread...

Anyway, I plan to post my second moveset tonight...

PS: College internet is very easy to set up, but also crappy and slow...
Well first day of a thing like this, you'll definitely have a lot of those half posts. My Firestar one for example won't be easy, so I'm not rushing it.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Light and Ryuk is pretty cool! Ice Climber style is sweeet. But theres some stuff wrong with it lol, Ryuk isnt supposed to harm humans if he does then he would be sentanced to death, also its not in Lights characvter to fight like that, he would just use the death note...And its missing % but thats obvious cause your not done yet...

Anyway I want critiscm/comments on my Servbot one please!

wow, the website is up already! Great!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Hi everyone sorry I was gone for so long. I've been (and still am) experiencing serious computer problems (and its a miracle its working atm.)

Holy **** I'm in the voting committee!!! Thats awesome.

Well, I'll try to get this piece of **** fixed in time to judge so wish me luck.

Any way I feel the need to make a new and improved Chris Lionheart (in part due to his popularity in MYM 2.0.) This time he will be his own solo character (though Ryann and the rest of his friends can appear in his FS.)

Much of this is copied (and revised) from the MYM 2.0 entry but I may make edits later.

The Original Moveset: Chris and Ryann

General Chris Lionheart
This is NOT a real picture of Chris Lionheart, but merely a character that I feel looks similar to him at this point in his life. Differences are explained.

Chris looks somewhat like Raven with the following differences:
Chris's outfit color is white with gold trimming. He also wears a cape that matches his outfit and has the symbol of a roaring male lion head on it.
Chris wields a massive two handed sword with a lion head (complete with mane) shaped hilt.
The sheathe of Chris's sword is on his back, not his hip.
Chris wears some armor including gauntlets (hands), grieves (metal boots), and some chest platemail. All of this armor also matches the color of his outfit.
Chris's hair is curly and brown (a shade of brown light enough to appear blondish in the right light.)

A mini-sprite that Janahu made:

Universe:
The Lion's Heart (made up by me)

Game Insignia:
A golden male lion head (complete with mane) roaring over a white cross background.

How is Lionheart pronounced?:
There are 2 pronunciations-
1. The English way (Li-on-heart)
2. The French way (Le-on-heart)
I use the French way myself (it just sounds cool.)

Chris, A Unique Fighter:
While in his own universe, Chris is an amazing combination of strength, speed, and cunning, in Smash he must be toned down to preserve balance (we don't want another Snake/Metaknight do we?)

In Smash, Chris uses balanced strength and speed (putting him around the stats of Link in these areas. His range is his greatest strength. The Lion Blade grants his sword hits approximately 1.3 times the range of Ike's sword attacks.

While Chris is a heavyweight, he pays for it with a fairly easy to gimp recovery.
It is worth noting that his Forward Smash is one of (if not the only) the only F-Smashes to knock the opponent upwards instead of forwards. This helps create an emphasis on his airgame.

It is worth noting that Chris has better comboing ability than most other sword characters (though not quite to the level of Marth's comboing ability). Comboes such as Down B->SideB are very effective for racking up damage. In the air, Nair and Fair are great for scoring damage.

Once your opponent is "in the red" really give them hell. A smash attack will do the job, but Chris also has a good number of aerial finishing options. F-Smash->Uair can be effective. Chris also has two effective spiking options.

Story:
Chris is the prince of a fallen nation. His father Christopher Lionheart once ruled the kingdom of Valios (located around the Southeastern United States 1000 years from today.) One day, a traitor who pretended to be a friend of the king conspired with the nations most prominent enemies, a tribe of brutes who pride strength above everything else, to overthrow the throne. The traitor, Ashencroft, then claimed the throne by murdering the brute king (the brutes had a custom of making the strongest man king with no regards to background.) Ashencroft, a demon in disguise, plots to bring the entire region under a reign of darkness.
Chris is the last survivor of the royal family. He lives in secret with an army of Vallian rebels. 5 years older than his MYM 2.0 contest entry, he has now earned the title of Commanding General of the Vallian army.

To Unlock:
Starter Character.

Wii-Mote Sound:
Chris shouts "To victory!!!" and an army of soldiers reply with loud cheers.

Entry Pose:
Chris rides in on Ryann's horse, and jumps off the horse onto the stage and then draws his sword.

Decription:
A young man who's heart is heavy with loss, Chris is the only survivor the the Lionheart family, who ruled over the kingdom of Valios. He wields an heirloom of his lost family, The Lion Blade, a large decorative two handed sword. Years of intense training have given him the strength to wield it comfortably with one hand or both. Chris is often quiet, shy, and idealistic. Many mistake him for a fool because of his values, but Chris lives by them faithfully. Chivalry and honor guide his actions and his desire to protect Ryann gives him the courage to fight against hopeless odds. He is never without a weapon, and conceals daggers in his gauntlets, which he calls Lion claws. Chris loathes being royalty, but desires to help his people in any way possible.
Though his confidence and abilities have increased with age, he still clings to much of his old personality. He hides much of his depression now, despite the recent death of Geoffery in a fight vs. Ashencroft the traitor.

Weapon (A description of the Lion Blade):
The Lion Blade is a 2 handed double edged sword. It is a lot thinner than Ike's sword, but also much longer. Its weight is considerable, but Chris's strength allows him to wield it comfortably. The hilt looks like the head of a male lion (with mane) and is made of gold. The blade of the sword is made of white metal and is edged with diamond. It is Valian custom to give its royal family and its 3 greatest generals a weapon edged with 1/4th of an inch of diamond, giving these weapons an incredibly durable and sharp edge.

The sword looks kind of like this but with some differences:
There is no design on the blade unlike in the picture.
The weapon is atleast 3 feet in length.
Ends in a point not a straight edge.
And ofc its distinctive round lion head hilt.

Armor:
Chris doesn't wear a whole lot of armor, except for the pieces described under his picture but what armor he does wear follows a design similar to this (re-sized to fit someone his size of course.) The amount of armor he wears is rougly the same as Roy.

Outfits:
White (default)
Red
Green
Blue
Gold
Black
*Alt. Outfit changes the primary clothes/armor color.

Stat Ratings:
Overall Speed- 3/5 (average)
Power- 3-4/5 (Rougly as strong as Link.)
Range- 5/5 (Sword attacks have roughly 1.3 times the range of Ike's sword.)
Weight- 4/5 (armor can make you pretty heavy)
Fall speed- 4/5
Recovery- 3/5
Jump Height- 3/5
Throws- 3/5
Traction- 2.5/5
Dodges- 3/5
Size- 4/5 Chris is a fairly large target.
Crouch- 5/5 (Soldiers must learn to crawl.)
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- Yes, Chris sticks his sword into the wall and hangs from it, creating a very laggy, but infinite wall cling.
Crawl- Yes
Glide- No

Specials:
Neutral B- Helm Splitter (aka *chuckles* LION PAWNCH!!!)
Chris jumps forward, roaring. He then slams his left fist into the opponents head (small characters like Kirby will just be hit in the body). This attack has some rather interesting properties.
1. It has shield breaking properties. While it won't completely shatter a shield, it will take a chunk out of it.
2. It makes Chris jump forward roughly as far as Wolf's F-Smash.
3. Unlike the similar Falcon and Warlock PAWNCHES, this move doesn't have an extended vertical hitbox.
4. The hidden blade in Chris's gauntlet ejects during the attack, causing a piercing animation.
Strengthwise this move will hit about 75% as hard as a Falcon Punch and it takes roughly the same amount of time to perform.
15% Damage (Arm; Specials Direct)

Side B- Lion's Fury
Chris slashes forward 3 times using one of his signature comboes.
Hit 1- Basic Slash- Aims for mid-body 5% damage
Hit 2- Low Slash- Aims for the legs 4% damage
Hit 3- Head Slash- Aims for the head 5% damage
Speedwise, the 3 hits of this combo take roughly as much time as the 4 hits of Marth's dancing blade (the frames of the 4th attack being divided evenly between the 3 attacks.)
Unlike Dancing Blade, 1 button press performs this automatically, thus giving this attack some additional distinguishing features-
It doesn't function as a boon to recovery.
The entire combo is performed unless interrupted by an opposing attack.
*The different attack locations of the combo make it rather effective for shield poking.
(Slashing; Weapon; Specials Direct)

Up B- Legendary Strength
A third jump made by tapping into one's reserved strength. This is a fairly average recovery. Its appearance is a jump followed by a downwards sword swing. If it hits properly, this can spike (but doing so is risky as it uses your recovery.) This is a much better vertical than horizontal recovery.
(Slashing; Weapon; Specials Direct)

Down B- Hidden Blade
Slices forward with the concealed blade in his left gauntlet. This attack is a good combo starter because of its almost unnoticeably low ending lag. It has noticeable beginning lag. The blade leaves its sheathe before the attack. Chris then thrusts it forward. Very low knockback and decent reach. Out-prioritizes most moves.
7% damage.
(Stabbing; Weapon; Specials Direct)

Normal Attacks:
A- Hook
Hooks the opponent in the face with his fist. Fast and weak with decent reach. 3% (Fist)
A,A- Cut
A quick slash of the sword. Minimal knockback. Fast and far reaching. 3% (Slashing; Weapon)
A,A,A- Slash
A pretty basic horizontal sword swing. Decent speed, great reach, and decent knockback. 5% (Slashing; Weapon)
Dash Attack- Kneeling Slash
Chris ducks down quickly and slashes his opponents legs. Statwise it is much like Shiek's Dash Attack in melee. 10% (Slashing; Weapon)

Crawl Attacks:
A- Suprise Slash
Chris leaps to his feet and slashes. Very quick and weak, with low knockback. Good reach.. 5% (Slashing; Weapon)
Forward A- Jumping Stab
Chris leaps to his feet and stabs forwards. Quick with decent knockback. Great reach.. 7% (Stabbing; Weapon)
Up A- Uppercut
Chris leaps up, while performing an uppercut with his fist, hitting the opponent in the head. Strongest crawl attack. Works best against tall opponents. Decent speed and great vertical knockback. Decent reach. 10% (Arm)
Down A- Hamstring
A low slash for the feet. Very quick and weak, with no knockback. Great reach. Causes tripping. 5% (Slashing; Weapon)

Situational Attacks:
Ledge Attack- Desperate Strike
Chris jumps out and swings The Lion Blade in a fashion similar to Ike's fair. Decent speed, knockback, and great reach. 7%
(Slashing; Weapon)
Get Up Attack- Renewed Strength
A quick motion in which Chris thrusts himself to his feet, kicking the foe with a powerful hit and stomping them in a single motion. Slower and more powerful than most get up attacks. Slow, great knockback, and decent reach. 7% (Leg)

Tilts:
Forward- 180 Attack
A 180-spinning side-stepping slash. Very quick with decent damage and knockback. Great reach. 7% (Slashing; Weapon)

Up- Diagonal Slash
Slashes diagonally upwards (facing forward). All around good attack, with good knockback, reach, and speed (except it doesn't hit straight upwards.) 10% (Slashing; Weapon)

Down Tilt- Kneeling Blade
A quick crouching swing with very little knockback and good damage. Great reach. 7%
(Slashing; Weapon)

Smashes:
Smash-Forward- Crescent Slash
Chris slashes forwards with the Lion Blade using both hands. This slash happens from bottom to top (like an uppercut), creating a crescent shape. This is Chris's fastest smash. The reach on this attack is awesome, better than most of his other attacks. The speed is better than average, but nothing special. 15-21%
This attack has some very interesting properties:
1. When charging, Chris runs forward until you release the charge (or it stops charging), holding The Lion Blade behind him and downwards (a typical swordsman running stance).
2. The knockback of the attack, rather than being horizontal, scoops the foe upwards and gives them high vertical knockback.
(Slashing; Weapon)

Smash-Up- Sky Sword
Chris faces the screen and slashes with a hitbox similar to Link's upsmash (though much higher) one time. Knockback is high. Reach is great. This has average smash speed. 15%>20%
(Slashing; Weapon)

Smash Down- Execute
Chris sweep kicks the foe, causing them to trip and then adds a second hit to the combo by piercing their chest with his sword. Average speed, reach, and knockback.. 5-7% first hit 10-15% second hit.
(Leg; Stabbing; Weapon)

Aerials:
N-Air- Dual Slash
A basic double sword swing (similar to Marth's) 6% per swing. Lower knockback and farther reach than Marth's equivalent. Speed is the same. (Slashing; Weapon)
U-Air- High Kick
Kicks the foe with a heavy thrust of Chris's right foot., average speed and high knockback, though low reaching compared to just about any of Chris's attacks. 10% (Leg)
F-Air- Double arc
Chris slices upwards and then follows up with a downwards slice. The second hit has good knockback. The combo has decent speed and great reach. 5% first swing 10% second hit (Slashing; Weapon)
B-Air- Throw
Chris, knowing about the opponent behind him, grabs them and throws them with heavy force to the floor. This spikes them downwards, either resulting in their death or dealing damage when they hit the ground. The reach of this aerial may be the lowest out of any of his aerials, but the speed is great.. 12% (if they hit the floor)
D-Air- Descending Slash
Chris falls downwards a short distance (stopping early when in range of an opponent) and swings his sword downwards. This spikes the foe downwards. Awesome reach and decent speed. 12% (Slashing; Weapon)

Grabs:
Grabs by the neck and lifts if given the time.
Grab Attack- Bashes the opponent with his hilt.
Forward- Toss
Throws the opponent forward. They travel at a downwards trajectory. 5%
Up-Throw- Air Combo
Throws the foe upwards, jumps and kicks smashes the foe down. 7%
Backwards Throw- Back Throw
Throws the character backwards. They travel at a downwards trajectory.
Downward Throw- Pounce
Throws the character down and then pounces on them with the hidden blade. No knockback, but Chris's most damaging throw. Cannot chain. 10%

L-Button:
Shield- Enters a defensive blocking stance with his sword as the "bubble" shield used by most Smash Bros. characters appears around him.
Sidestep- Steps to the right with his sword on his left shoulder.
Forward Roll- Jumps forwards, veering to the side in order to get around any foes that may be in his path.
Backwards Roll- Jumps backwards
Aerial Dodge- Blocks with his sword and moves in the controlled direction.

Miscellanious Animations:
Dazed- Chris grips his stomach with one hand (this is where he is wounded in battle.)
Idle Pose- Chris sharpens his sword using the hidden blade in his left hand.
Running Animation- Chris runs forwards, keeping down, while pointing his sword behind him. (Similar to Lloyd Irving's running animation in Tales of Symphonia for those of you who have played it.)
Walking Animation- Chris walks forwards slowly, gripping his sword with both hands and occassionally looking left and right. This is a wary stance of sorts.

Final Smash:
Valian Elite-
Chris calls upon the greatest remaining rebel fighters (who happen to be his friends). This calls forth 3 of his friends randomly.
1. Ryann Trueshot (100% chance)- A talented archer whom Chris loves. She stands stationary at the spot next to where Chris was standing when he used the final smash and fires arrows that fire straight in the direction they were fired (Ryann aims directly for random foes). These arrows do 7% damage each and go through platforms but not obstacles.
2. Arden- Chris's younger cousin. Arden is a talented lance wielder who fights using a moveset much like Chris's. He can be tricked into falling off the stage.
3. Catlin- One of Chris's friends and a talented axe wielder. He uses a lightweight double sided axe. His moveset emphasises fast attacks. He can be tricked into falling off the stage.
4. Garrett- One of Chris's friends. He wields a spear and emphasises on the power and length of his weapon. He can be tricked into falling off the stage.
5. Travis- One of Chris's best friends. His halberd (a long axe-like weapon) is an intimaditing sight on the battlefield. He possesses high power and range (but low speed.) He can be tricked into falling off the stage.
6. John- A friend of Chris. He uses a mace to fight. Though his weapon is short in range, it possesses high power and good speed. He can be tricked into falling off the stage.
7. Gawain- A friend of Chris. He wields a sword and possesses a fast fighting style. His stats are comparable to Marth but his power is lower than Marth's.
8. Curt- Chris's rival. He rides into battle on his horse and fights using a long sword. Curt is the only melee unit that can't be tricked into falling off the stage (but he can't jump.)
*All melee units use level 5 AI (AI level hardly applies to Ryann).
*All backup units are invinceable (though all melee units besides Curt can be tricked into SD'ing.)
* This FS lasts 10-15 seconds.

Taunts:
Up- Plants the sword in the ground (while still gripping it and standing in a fashion similar to the black knight in FE:poR). Wind blows his cape around (not just up).
Left/Right- Sheathes his sword and then pops his knuckles and his neck, drawing the sword when he is finished.
Down- Gets on one knee and sheathes his sword in the hilt on his back then draws it quickly (this taunt has a mortal draw effect similar to the one in the twilight princess.)

Death Phrases:
(softly) "Ry...Ryann... forgive me." (75% chance)
"I was destined.... for so much more." (25% chance)

Losing Pose:
Chris grips his stomach (just like in the dazed pose.) He looks like he is in pain (there is no blood.)

Victory Poses Victory Song=Valian Theme:
With his blade rested on his right shoulder, says "This will be part of my legend."
Closes his eyes and positions the blade upright in front of his face, then says, "Bring the next fight... I am ready."
Unsheathes the hidden dagger in his left guantlet and makes the "come on" gesture with the same hand.

Pros:
More range than any character in the game on most sword attacks (1.3x Ike sword range).
Heavyweight
Smash Attacks are well rounded with few flaws.
Tilts are fast and good for damage
Roaring Lion has good power and slight shield breaking properties.
Hidden Blade is a great combo starter.
Lions Fury is a combo.
A,A,Side B creates a potentially painful combo.
Recovery can spike (very risky)
No lack of killing moves.
Decent air game.
Three spikes, Dair, Bair, and Strength of the Lion.
The Lion Blade has huge range on most attacks..
Powerful ground game.
Can wall jump.
Forward Smash chains very well into air attacks and (at low percentages) may be followed with an upsmash.
Has an effective crawl.
Can wall jump.
Can cling to the wall infinitely.
Great crouch.

Cons:
Large target.
Overall slow character.
Lacks a projectile.
Fast faller, so easily comboed.
Recovery is fairly average, and very easy to gimp (though this will likely result in you spiking the foe to their death.)
The Legendary Strength spike is risky but makes a great finisher, because you can combo into it.
Lacks the ability to crawl and wall cling.
Only possesses a single wall jump.
Poor traction.
Has poor juggling ability.
Final Smash melee characters can be tricked into SD'ing.
Lion's Fury has punishable ending lag.
Chris lacks any sweetspots.
Wall Cling has noticeable beginning lag and very high ending lag, making it hard to actually use to your advantage when foes are near.

Miscellanious Crap:

Stage:
Castle Lionheart-
This palace, named after the royal family, serves as the capital of Valios. Ashencroft now holds the throne and uses it to command his armies (its location is quite convenient for ruling the region.) This castle is a nearly perfect fort, difficult to attack and simple to defend.
The stage itself is rather simple. Its layout looks kind of like this:
-----------------------------------------
-_________________________-

The solid black line at the bottom is the bottom (central) area. The single dashes represent staircases (actually several platforms). The top represents a defensive upper position where the archers would fire arrows from.
Special Features of the stage are:
Archers appear on the top floor firing arrows off the stage (for animation only).
Vallian warriors break through the bottom level gate at regular intervals. They start fighting Ashencrofts armies (and usually kill several but are then overwhelmed.) This is again for visual purposes only.
Chris Lionheart appears in the background of the lower level, surrounded by enemy soldiers. He fights on desperately and takes them out one by one rather quickly. Enemy reinforcements just keep coming and this fight lasts the entire course of the stage. Again only for visual purposes.

*The stage does not feature walk off ledges, walls, or any other non-tournament legal feature.

Music:
Requiem For A Dream- A famous symphony used in the Lord of the Rings trailer (and the Lord of the Rings The Return of the King video game). This symphony gradually (and sometimes suddenly) switches between quiet, sorrowful, and intense. If you would like to hear the symphony go to this video on youtube-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0cZKKc3NMU
* Note that this video is not mine. I merely found it one day and liked it.

Against Ashencroft- This song is intense and leaves an impression of hopelessness.

In Their Memory- This is a sad song with dreary melodies played in honor of all the brave Valians who have passed on.

Signs Of Hope- A song that is comparatively upbeat when compared to the rest. Its tune can be called noble and exciting, like the epic music of the Lord of the Rings.

Valian Theme- A song played in Valious to remember the days of old. This song's mood is one of joy and triumph.

*The song Chris's Proposal (which was in MYM 2.0) is not present in this entry as it is not a good battle song.

New Songs-
Coming Of Age- A valiant song dedicated to Chris's change from a teenager to a young man.
Geoffery- A memorial song dedicated to Chris's uncle Geoffery. Rather than being sad, it tries to focus on the great life he lived.
Indestructible

*I saw Disturbed's new song Indestructible and thought it would be a perfect fit for Chris. I take no credit for the making of the amv and I did not post the video on youtube. This song belongs to Disturbed.

Items:
Valian Trumpet-
Calls for backup (spawns a random one of the allies from Chris's final smash.)
Valian Flag-
Provides a slight recovery boost by catching gusts of wind while being armed with a spear head. It travels a great distance when thrown.
Dagger-
This short range weapon does very quick damage. Does very high damage when thrown.
Torch-
Burns opponents upon contact. Sets them on fire (doing 7% extra damage) when thrown.

Assist Trophies:
Gareth- Gareth, the younger brother of Chris appears on the battlefield. He fights using twin blades. His fast double strike fighting style is deadly considering he has intelligent AI. He is invinceable. Disappears after 20 seconds.

Kirby Hat:
Kirby gains Chris's hair, chest armor, cape, and sheathe.
When Kirby uses Helm Splitter he lets out a roar (higher pitched than Chris's of course.)

Codec Conversation:
Snake: Hey Octacon, who is this Chris Lionheart person I'm fighting.
Octacon: Hey that sounds like someone from Smashboards.
S: Do I want to know?
O: Ask him if he knows a TWILTHERO.
S: Sorry, he isn't the same person.

Crowd Cheer:
The crowd screams Lionheart! Lionheart!

Trophies:
Chris Lionheart (Classic trophy, adventure trophy, final smash trophy, and the story details trophy)

Ryann Trueshot- A kind hearted young woman (now 20.) Ryann is a talented archer and a friend of Chris. Chris cares for her deeply and would do anything to protect her. She now possesses a horse, which she usually doesn't use in battle. Her weapon of choice is a bladed bow.

Arden- Chris's cousin and a skilled Spear wielder. He is a womaniser.

General Geoffery- Chris's uncle and mentor. He is a skilled sword wielder who taught Chris to wield a 2 handed blade. He died some time ago in a one on one fight with Ashencroft.

Curt- One of Chris's less kind friends, Curt is Chris's competitive rival. Curt's brilliance is on par with Chris's and the two often match wits. Curt is highly negative and tends to make others feel lower than himself. He is also one of the few atheists in the rebel forces. In battle, Curt wields a longsword and is one of the few Vallians to wear full armor. Curt is a mounted knight.

Catlin- Catlin is a friend of Chris. He is indeed a male, despite his name. Catlin's unique personality and hilariously horrible looking mullet have made him suprisingly popular in an odd way. Catlin wields an axe and relies on speed rather than power to win.

Travis- A friend of Chris. His halberd is a rather intimidating sight on the battlefield... atleast if you are on the opposing end of it.

Garrett- One of Chris's friends. He is snide and arrogant, but suprisingly well liked. True to his first name, which means strong with a spear, Garrett does indeed wield a spear.

John- A powerful mace wielder and one of Chris's friends. He is friendly and intelligent.

Gawain- A friend of Chris who, like Chris, is fairly shy. He is an accomplished sword wielder.

Gareth- The younger brother of Chris. Ashencroft finds him on the day he killed Chris's family and raises him like a son, teaching him to be a great warrior. Ashencroft's intention was to have Gareth become a great general that he could use to shatter the remaining Valian forces. Once Gareth had served his purpose, he would be killed (as only one with the heart of a Lion could kill Ashencroft.)
Gareth joins Chris when they meet on the battlefield. Chris defeats Gareth with ease (despite Gareth's great fighting prowess with double swords.) When Chris spares his life, Gareth realizes that everything Ashencroft had told him was false. Nothing could hold back his anger. Gareth later dies when he foolishly challenges Ashencroft to a one on one fight. This fills Chris with rage.

Ashencroft- Once nothing but a man, he was one day possessed by a powerful demon. Ashencroft is the name of the demon. The demon kept this secret and pretended to be the friend of Chris's father, Christopher Lionheart. He later slew all of the Lionhearts, save Chris, who escaped thanks to Geoffery. Ashencroft leads the barbarian legions. His death is the only way to free Valious once more. But the question is... can Chris defeat him?

Stickers:
Chris Lionheart- Melee damage +40.
Ryann Trueshot- Projectiles +20
Ashencroft- Darkness +40
Gareth- Slashing Damage +20

Event Matches:
#7- To The Rescue
Ryann has been kidnapped. You'll need help if you want to save her.
Objective- Survive until Ike's group shows up.
Useable Characters- Chris Lionheart.

In event match #7, you will be fighting weak NPC knights, each with about the strength of a primid. Hold out for 2 minutes to win. The background music is the Valian Theme.

#49- Moment of Truth
Its time to defeat your greatest foe!
Objective:
#1 (If Chris Lionheart)- Defeat Ashencroft in a fight to the death (stamina).
#2 (If Ashencroft)- Defeat Chris Lionheart in a fight to the death (stamina.)

In event Match #49, you will be fighting in the Castle Lioheart stage. The background music is against Ashencroft.

Subspace Emissary Role:
This contains spoilers to the plot of my SSE so I wouldn't recommend reading it.

When Ashencroft kidnaps Ryann, Chris goes to save her. He is aware that he is walking into a trap, but his own life means nothing to him if it means sacrificing a friend. Chris joins the group to seek aid, but he often ends up being the one to give aid to the group. His strength and battlefield prowess makes him a force to be feared.
Unlike the rest of the heroes, excluding the non-playable Ryann Trueshot, Chris can't become a trophy when he is defeated, and thus his life is always at risk.
Chris does manage to save Ryann and defeat Ashencroft, almost losing his own life in the process. When Ashencroft attempts to kill Ryann, Chris jumps in the way and gets stabbed. Still concious, he thrusts his concealed dagger into his opponents chest. Several days later, Chris wakes up, still weak from the battle. He recovers after some time and then returns to Earth. He wins the war, becoming King, and marries Ryann. Their son, Sam, will be a great axe warrior.

Bosses:
Ashencroft (Fight 1)-
He works as an AI controlled enemy (difficulty based on the difficulty level chosen).
It scales like this:
Very Easy- Level 3
Easy- Level 5
Medium- Level 6
Hard- Level 7
Very Hard- Level 8
Intense- Level 9
At the end of this fight a cutscent plays and Chris uses helm splitter to shatter Ashencrofts helmet, revealing his true identity.

Ashencroft (Fight 2)-
Its finally time for Chris's greatest fight. He is a powerful demon. Under the disguise of a knight he murdered Chris's family. He wears demonic ebon (black) armor from head to toe and wields a massive jagged sword. You must now fight him a second time in his stronger form, Ashencroft The Demon, a fierce, red-eyed demon with vampiric fangs and black wings. During this boss fight, you lose the ability to use your Final Smash.
Ashencrofts moveset would be:

*Damage from this fight doesn't carry over to the next fight.

Ashencroft (Fight 2)-
Its finally time for Chris's greatest fight. He is a powerful demon. Under the disguise of a knight he murdered Chris's family. He wears demonic ebon (black) armor from head to toe and wields a massive jagged sword. You must now fight him a second time in his stronger form, Ashencroft The Demon, a fierce, red-eyed demon with vampiric fangs and black wings. During this boss fight, you lose the ability to use your Final Smash.

Ashencrofts moveset would be:
Flaming Sword- Ashencroft's sword is ignited for the entire fight, causing a lingering effect after all slashes.

Demon Slashes- Basic sword attacks used randomly during the fight. The knockback is small. Each slash has noticeable lag. 5>20%

Apocalypse Slash- Ashencroft lifts his sword high above his head and slams it into the ground, creating a huge eruption of fire (like a fully charged Roy Neutral B in Melee except bigger.) Very high knockback, can OHKO in Intense. Very slow attack with great reach.
20>50%

Demonic Assault- A basic horizontal slash made while flying to the opponent (like Quickdraw). Decent knockback. Similar to Ridley's flying attack. 10>30%

Hellfire Aura- An aura of flame temporarily surrounds him, hurting foes in melee range (lasts 5 seconds). 1%>5% per second

Inferno Edge- Sends a wave of fire out of his sword that travels straight across the stage. Good knockback. The wave flies slightly slow. 10>20%

Rising Volcano- Points forwards with his sword. A burst of molten fire erupts under his opponent's location. Very high knockback. Similar to one of Rayquaza's attacks, but slower and with greater power and width. 20>50%

Parry- (Intense Only)- Same effects as the Parry in Ashencroft's moveset. Doesn't overuse.

Hp- 600>3000
Size- Rougly that of Ganondorf. Wingspan is between 10-20 feet.
Mobile- Yes
Difficulty- 5/5 (A real pain in the ***.)

*The first damage percentage/health number is the Very Easy. The last is the Intense.

I would like to announce that there will be a sequel to this moveset in MYM 4.0. It will be Chris's son, Sam Lionheart. Look forward to it.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Light and Ryuk is great, you made great use of the little you had. Is the Death Note the final smash?

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Alright! My first entry in the contest! My Dan moveset is finished for the most part. I just need to add some extra things.

Dan Hibiki

(Image provided by vgmuseum, and edited by myself in Paint.)

Dan Hibiki was originally made as a secret character in Street Fighter Alpha. Made to be a direct parody of the characters of rival game Art of Fighting, Dan Hibiki's gimmick soon became the cause of his enduring popularity, with his laughably bad moves, and his propensity to taunt everyone, Dan forever lives on in fans of Street Fighter, either loving or hating him. This set will show how Dan could possibly kick some Nintendo butt in Brawl!

"So, now you know what it feels like to be a total loser."
~Dan, Street Fighter Alpha 3

Appearance: A strange man with a ponytail and a pink karate gi with a black shirt inside. He has brown hair, and enjoys taunting. A lot.

His profile on Fight-A-Base can be found here. http://www.fenixware.net/fab/fab_charMain.asp?char=dan_sfa

Stats: (No comments on that for now because I can't think of anything to say.)
Size: ****
Speed: ***
Weight: ***
Jump Height: ***
Power: **
Fall Speed: **
Traction: **

Can he...
Crawl?: No.
Glide?: No.
Wall Jump?: No.
Wall Cling?: No.

Alt costumes:
Pink Gi and black belt with brown hair (Default)
Orange Gi and black belt with blonde hair (Ryo Sakazaki/Red Team)
Navy Blue Gi and gold belt with black hair (Robert Garcia/Blue Team)
Green Gi and black belt with brown hair (Green Team)
White Gi and black belt with brown hair (Ryu ripoff)

Entrance: Rolls onto the stage, does his muscle pose, and yells, "OYAJIIII!"
Series: Street Fighter
Logo: A "Z" (For the Zero in Street Fighter Zero)

But for now, here's the moveset.

"How about becoming my disciple? And with that marvelous offer, you receive an outfit like me!"
~Dan, SVC Chaos

Normals

All percents given are when fresh.

A: Dan sticks his arm forwards for a punch. He can do this infinitely, but only as long as you tap Light Punch the A button. (Arm) (3%)

Dash A: Dan trips over, falls on his face, and makes an explosion. It hits around, and slightly above him. It has enough power and knockback to kill at modest percentages, but it is easy to punish, as Dan has to get up. (From Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter) (Body/Spin, Explosion) (10%)

ftilt: Dan does a karate chop in front of him. "Hah!" (His Fierce Punch) (Arm) (10%)

utilt: Dan brings his leg up to head level to kick ahead of him. (His Roundhouse Kick) (Leg) (11%)

dtilt: Dan crouches, and spins his extended leg around, resembling Mario's dtilt. (Crouching Roundhouse) (Leg) (12%)

Smashes

fsmash: Kyukyoku Tenchi Gadou Zuki. Dan brings back his hand, and does an extremely strong punch. It has Ike fsmash-level knockback, and Dan has superarmour when he's charging it, but if he hits either an opponent, a wall, or a shield, his expression changes to that of pain, and his hand goes limp. It also doesn't do much damage. He then crouches to take care of it for a few seconds. The animation does not occur if Dan misses. (Arm) (14-18%, uncharged to charged)

usmash: Gado Sho Ko Ken. Dan looks upwards, and brings his arms together when charging. When the charge is finished, Dan launches a large fireball upwards from his arms. While it has little range and disappears just above him, it has surprisingly strong knockback and damage. (Flame) (19-28%)

dsmash: Double Premium Sign. Dan takes out two pictures of himself, and hits them on either side. Has the same sound effect as the fan, but does fair damage and knockback. (Weapon) (15-20%)

Aerials

nair: Dan sticks out a muscled arm just ahead of him, as he taunts the opponent. "Doushita DOUSHITA!!!" (Arm) (9%)

fair: Dankuukyaku. Dan does three strong kicks ahead of him! First, Dan sticks out his right knee, then the right leg, and finishes with a good blow from the left leg. Dan can only do these other two attacks if the A button is pressed after his initial knee. The attack has little knockback, with slightly more on the last hit. The kicks themselves don't do much, but they add up. Dan moves forward very far when using this move, very quickly. It's good for recovery. "Da! Da! Seiya! (Leg) (5,6,8% to 19% total)

bair: Saikyo-ryuu Video. Dan sticks out a copy of his famous training video, "Saikyo For The Total Beginner" behind him. (Yeah, I made that name up.) It has a small hitbox compared to most attacks, and does an equally appropriate amount of damage. (Little, it's 8% fresh.) However! It has sex kick properties and has very little lag. (none) (8%)

uair: Dan brings his arm over his head, and makes a funny face. His legs also fold themselves, and can strike at the knee, as well as the fist above. Does average damage without much knockback. (Arm) (13%)

dair: A stall-and-fall. Dan will position himself downwards, and launch himself, foot first, in a jumping kick motion. When he hits the ground, though, his eyes go wide and his jumps around yelling in pain, doing damage to opponents around him while holding his foot. If he hits an opponent, though, he sends them upwards. It goes roughly the same angle as an aerial Falcon Kick. (Leg) (14%, 1% on contact after falling on ground.)

Throws

Grab: Dan grabs the opponent with both hands.

Grab A: Dan knees his opponent in their stomach. Amazing how they don't vomit all over him. (Throwing, Leg) (3%)

fthrow: Dan tosses his opponent overhead, on one leg, arms over him. A simple judo-based throw, I think... It sends them high into the air. (Throwing) (9%)

bthrow: Tomoe Nage. Dan grabs his opponent, rolls over, and kicks them backwards on the ground. Another judo throw. (Throwing, Leg) (10%)

uthrow: Dan uppercuts his opponent upwards. Simple, and made up because Dan never had an uthrow. (Throwing, Arm) (8%)

dthrow: Dan punches his opponent downwards. See uthrow for commentary on this one. (Throwing, Arm) (8%)

Ledge Attack (below 100%): Dan jumps up and sweeps his leg. (6%) (Leg)
Ledge Attack (after 100%): Dan brings himself up, slowly, and shoves a Premium Sign in the opponent's face. (8%) (Weapon)
Get-up Attack (on face): Dan punches on both sides. (5%) (Arm)
Get-up Attack (on back): Dan hits with his fist backwards, and brings himself up to do a quick Gadoken. (5% fist, 7% Gadoken) (Leg, Energy)

SPECIAL MOVES!!!

Standard Special Move: Gadoken (Self Taught Fist)

Dan shoots off a fireball with one hand. But what's this? The fireball just disappears right in front of him!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PlZIe6CMT_k&feature=related

The Gadoken does about as much damage as a slap on the face, but since it needs a bit of a buff-up for a special, this one does 8%. With a normal Gadoken, that is...

About 1 in 15 Gadokens will be a Shinkuu Gadoken, which travels quite a bit further than a normal Gadoken. About maybe... hmm... half the length of a Mario fireball's path until it disappears. Shinkuu Gadoken also does 13% on contact with any part. (Specials: Indirect, Energy)

Side Special Move: Hisshou Buraiken (Complete and Total Victory Relying on Nobody But Myself... Fist)

Dan's all pumped and ready. His opponent's right in front of him, vulnerable. What does he do? Go for a complete and total victory, of course! (While relying on nobody but himself.)

When you first press B in this move, Dan strikes his opponent with a simple punch. Think that's it? Well, Dan can continue the combo! Dan can strike 3 more times, with another set of attacks. And like Marth's Double-Edge Dance, if you hold Up or Down, Dan can strike either high or at the knees. And if you want, if you press B again, Dan finishes with a nice KORYUKEN!!!

First blow does 4%, with the next 3 doing roughly 3% damage each, with the final Koryuken doing 9%. This adds up to 22% fresh. Not bad, huh? But the opponent can block, though, and after his Koryuken, he gets lag. (Specials: Direct, Arm, Leg)

Up Special Move: Koryuken (Shiny Dragon Fist)

Dan leaps up high, with his fist raised in the air!... he doesn't move too far horizontally, though. Connecting with any part of the attack does a solid 12%. He gains the same air as Luigi's Super Jump Punch. It also has a bit of lag when he lands.

Like the Gadokens, 1 in 15 Koryukens will make Dan flash white. When he does, he will be invincible for the duration of the attack. Also, when on the ground, pressing B again when Dan reaches the ground from his Koryuken will cause him to perform a Koryurekka, where he does a much higher Koryuken, about 1.5 times Luigi's Super Jump Punches. He also avoids the first Koryuken's lag, but he still gets it from the Koryurekka finishing. (Specials: Direct, Arm)

Down Special Move: Premium Sign

Dan signs an autograph of himself, displays it to the opponent, and throws it at them. Getting hit by the paper does 3%. It has a long startup time, adding to its uselessness. The paper also never kills. (Specials: Indirect, Weapon)

Final Smash: Otoko Michi (Path of a Man)

Dan's all ready to show off his best kept secret move! The Otoko Michi! Dan moves up to the opponent surely! He grabs them!

"Yattaze... OYAJIIIIIII!!!"

"BOOM!"

Dan creates a large explosion in the area he was in! While this does strong damage to an opponent, let's just say that Dan will have a large price to pay himself.

While this Final Smash causes 120% damage when it connects, and has very high knockback(It can kill Jigglypuff at 0%!), Dan can whiff easily if the opponent just gets out of his way. Oh, and also when he connects he takes 999% damage.

You win some, you lose some. Right?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=IkABu1iaL3E (Also contains ftilt)

"I blow away all foes! That is the way of "saikyo!""
~Dan, SVC Chaos

Or alternatively...

Final Smash 2: Chouhatsu Densetsu

Wait... you mean you don't want to use a powerful move like the Otoko Michi? OK. Let's sacrifice strength for showsmanship.

"Can you withstand the power of my super taunt?"
~Dan, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter

Dan activates this Final Smash by pressing any taunt button. He then proceeds to do all of his taunts, standing, crouching, and jumping in no real order, finishing with a Premium Sign. The announcer shouts "CHOUHATSU DENSETSUUUUU!!!" while Dan taunts. Dan is completely open to attack while doing this. But! To give you a better idea of what he'll be doing, here are the taunts now, because...

"You can't be a true martial artist without showmanship!"
~Dan, Street Fighter Alpha 3

Taunts (Ground)
Up Taunt: Turns to the player, smiles gleefully and shuts his eyes while giving a thumbs-up sign. "Yoyucchi!"
Side Taunt: Dan looks ahead of him, and makes a muscle with his right arm. "Orarararara!"
Down Taunt: Dan makes a pose similar to Chun-Li's "Gomene", standing on one leg with the other slightly behind it, one arm behind him, and his hand flat. He also says "Gomene".

Taunts (Crouching)
Up Taunt: Gives the two finger gesture to his opponent while crouching.
Side Taunt: Same as standing side taunt, except he's crouching.
Down Taunt: Dan falls on his face again, like his Dash attack, minus explosion.

Taunts (Air)
Up Taunt: Turns to face the player and gives a thumbs-up gesture with both hands while smiling.
Side Taunt: Turns to the player and waves with both hands.
Down Taunt: Makes a muscle while his face is away from the screen. "Yahoo!"

Animations:
Standing 1: Dan brings his arm ahead of him and beckons his opponent to come on. (Like Fox's taunt.)
Standing 2: Dan puts his hands to the sides of his face, and flaps his fingers while sticking his tongue out.
Standing 3: Dan crosses his arms close together, and then goes back to his stance.
Dizzy: Dan holds his head and stumbles while moaning.
Walking: Dan walks ahead in his normal fighting stance.
Running: Dan rushes ahead, pumping his arms.
Shield: Dan crosses his arms close to him.
Roll: Dan rolls with his trademark somersault.
Sidestep: Dan dodges into the background, balancing on his feet.

Victory Poses:
1: Dan makes a funny face while doing a jump kick towards the screen. He then falls on the ground in this pose.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=bMB6CsXdWCE (At 0:49)
2: Dan makes a muscle, again, except this time, the arm part of his gi is torn.
3: Dan makes a gun hand, points it to the player, and does a big toothy smile.

Crowd Cheer: "Dan's the man! Dan's the man!"
Wiimote sound: "OYAJIIIII!!!"
Victory music: The winning music from Street Fighter Alpha 1 and 2.

Extra: If language is set to Japanese, the announcer will pronounce his name like "Don". (Which is technically correct) English and Europe copies will have the pronounciation as the normal "Dan".

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Dan's hair. Kirby also gets the Gadoken, which is probably more useful for him, given his small stature. When he uses it, he cries out "Gadoken!" in his high-pitched voice.

Snake Codec: (With Colonel)
S: Colonel, there's a strange man here... with a pink suit... Ugh...
C: That would be Dan, Snake.
Dan's a supposed martial artist expert from Hong Kong.
He briefly studied the Ansatsuken art, but was expelled after his intentions to use it for revenge were revealed.
After that, he decided to create his own martial art. Though it is rather... lacking.
S: Yeah.
C: This shouldn't be too hard, Snake. You have your weapons.

Stickers
(D) = Dan only
(C) = Chun only

Dan (Alpha): Arm/Leg Attack +8 (D)
Dan (SF4): Arm Attack +14 (D)
Chun-Li: Leg Attack +15 (C)
Chun-Li (Alpha): Energy Attack +10 (C)
Chun-Li (SF4): Leg Attack +18 (C)
Ryu: Battering Resistance +15
Ryu (Alpha): Energy Attack +16 (D) (C)
Sakura: Launch Resistance +20 (D)
Blanka: Electric Resistance +9 (D)
Ken: Arm/Leg Attack +13 (D) (C)
Ken (Alpha): Flame Attack +5
Feilong (SF4): Leg Attack +29
Zangief: Throwing Attack +18
Zangief (Alpha): Throwing Attack +14 (D) (C)
E. Honda: Food Effect +6
Charlie: Energy Attack +8 (C)
Guile: Body/Spin Attack +35 (C)
M.Bison/Vega/Dictator: Body/Spin Attack +7
M.Bison/Vega/Dictator (Alpha): Energy Attack +14 (D) (C)
Vega/Balrog/Claw: Slash Resistance +7

Trophies:

Dan Hibiki: A young man born and raised in Hong Kong. His father, Go Hibiki, was a respectable martial artist, who could go toe-to-toe with the Muay Thai master, Sagat. However, Sagat killed Dan's father, and Dan seethed for revenge. Eventually, Dan avenged his father by defeating Sagat, and soon went forth in pioneering his 'Saikyo Style'. 'The Strongest Style'. YAHOO!

Otoko Michi: The most secret move in Dan's arsenal. Summoning all of his courage and strength, he rushes to an opponent, to grab them into his ultimate technique. When he does, you'd better watch out! Dan creates a giant explosion, which does heavy damage to those around, particularly to the one in his grasp. However, Dan takes so much damage, he could be KO'd at any time. Yeah... he needs to work on that.

Chouhatsu Densetsu: Dan performs the shining beacon of the Saikyo Style. The Legendary Taunt! When Dan uses this, you'd better... hit him. While the taunt that Dan performs is... interesting, to say the least, he is vulnerable to attack during his entire action. However, what better way to taunt an opponent by wasting an entire Smash Ball to do such a thing? This taunt is truly legendary.

Assist Trophies:
It only makes sense for the Assist Trophies for Dan to bring include his 2(?) best students of Saikyo! YAHOO! There's Blanka(Previously known as Jimmy), and Sakura!(She's a student of Saikyo... period?)

Blanka: Dan's best friend from Brazil just stays where he spawned, and makes electricity around him. Anyone touching Blanka receives 10% for their troubles. The person who summoned him can stay within Blanka's area for protection, but that's until 10 seconds pass. He then rolls off the stage, doing 4% to anyone he rolls into.

Sakura: Sakura jumps onstage, performing some Gadokens on the opponent, which do 5% on contact. After realising that it is futile in this situation, she decides to change it up a bit, and rushes to an opponent with a SHO-OUKEN! (15%) She does this a few times, sending them in the air, until she disappears.

Reference Video:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4VZXbfyn78c (Starting at 2:01, you can see Chouhatsu Densetsu, Shinkuu Gadoken, Koryurekka, Hisshou Buraiken, and Otoko Michi.)

The moveset is for the most part done. I just have to add some cosmetic stuff.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Idk if i should bother reserving or not but... im gonna do

Jirachi
Mr. Fantastic
The Mozilla Firefox
Kirby's Friends (ChuChu, Coo, Kine, Nago, Piitch, and Rick)

^In case anyone cares^

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
WOW I just read over Chris Lionheart and Dan Hibiki and nothing eles to say but....excellent!!

Chris` Range is a little much...but his final smash is awesome! And another FALCON PAWWWWNCH!!!

Dan needs %%%...but his neutral B is just LOL

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Staraptor Preview

PROS:
Fast and strong, has plenty of options for killing.
A decent projectile
God-like recovery, with 3 midair jumps, a glide, and 3 recovery moves

CONS:
About as light as Kirby, so gets killed easily
Bad aerials
Most attacks are somewhat slow
Hurt by projectile users

B (Air Cutter): Acts almost exacty like the shockwave from Kirby's ^B. Goes diagonally and stalls Staraptor some when used from air.

>B (Sky Attack): Chargeable like Quick Draw, and when fully charged it travels about the same distance. Can be angled and is multi-hit like Drill Rush (a bit stronger though)

^B (Brave Bird): Flies upwards a little, then spirals back down. Horizontal and vertical range are similar to Final Cutter. Is multi-hit, and you can suicide by dragging foes with you.

VB (Gust): Flaps wings as long as you hold down B. It blows people away, and can be aimed at a 45 degree angle up or down. Great edgeguard. If used in the air, it ends in 3 seconds, during which you get sent up a fair distance (you then go into falling animation). In the air, default direction is down you can deviate 45 degrees in either direction.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Update to Firestar moveset
Made his Final Smash. Of course I do the easy stuff first. >_>

He's going to prove quite challenging. *sigh*
Oh well.
Go see him on the front page.

Oh, and if someone else wants to do the Kid from I Wanna Be The Guy, go ahead. I might not get to it at this rate.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Light and Ryuk is pretty cool! Ice Climber style is sweeet. But theres some stuff wrong with it lol, Ryuk isnt supposed to harm humans if he does then he would be sentanced to death, also its not in Lights characvter to fight like that, he would just use the death note...And its missing % but thats obvious cause your not done yet...
I know, but having a moveset where Light just goes "Ahaha, you're dead. *writes down name*" seemed kinda cheap to me, so I took the hard road. And yeah...we're gonna look over the little Ryuk not being able to hurt people thing just for Smash xD

Light and Ryuk is great, you made great use of the little you had. Is the Death Note the final smash?
Mhm! I just posted it!

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Even though I never said it wasn't finished, I updated the original post. Pg. 14. I think Light would be better without the tag team, and Dan was Lol wonderful, and Chris was an awesome character. Makes me want to play as them.*sniffle*.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Be sure to refer to the Joker Moveset from MYM 2.0 first, so you don't make it a clone.
Oh, I didn't know someone made one already. In that case, I'll stick with the other stuff I had planned.

Don't do Robotnik. That'll make three of them, and my/Spadefox's Robotnik definitely already has some classic features (The globes, drill, fireballs from the bottom, boxing glove, and wrecking ball all come from oldies.).
I'll be honest, most of his moves are going to be YouTube Poop based. In other words, more of a joke move set. Don't get me wrong, I plan on putting effort into it, it just won't be very serious.

Dark Knight Joker or classic Joker?
It was going to be Dark Knight Joker, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom