• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
I made this one quite a while ago, and I didn't bother to check it, so it's probably full of errors that I'm not going to correct.

Crono
(Chrono Trigger)

Stats – ( X / 5 )
Size – 3
Power – 4
Speed – 4
Jump – 4
Range – 3
Weight – 3
Final Smash – 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Standard Attacks

A combo – Produces four slashes, the fourth slash stuns the opponent.

F-tilt – Does a quick vertical slash.

U- Tilt – Stabs straight up. Similar to Marth’s U-Smash

D-Tilt – Sweeps low with the sword similar to Link’s D-tilt

Dash Attack – Makes a large jump forward with sword out in front the sword is a hit box throughout the whole attack. (Similar distance to Snake’s Dash Attack)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smash Attacks

F-Smash – Steps forward and does a powerful horizontal slash.

U-Smash – Stabs straight up and then drops the sword backwards.

D-Smash – Sweeps low with the sword and then stabs forward with the hilt.
Aerials

Nair – Does a spin with the sword like Meta Knight’s nair.

Fair – Does two diagonal slashes in the shape of an X.

Bair – Does a horizontal backwards slash that turns him around.

Uair – Slashes up and produces a shockwave that travels a very short distance.

Dair – Stall and fall. Similar to the downward movement of Ike’s Aether.
Specials

Standard: Cyclone - Spins with the sword like Link’s Up-B, but can move around on the ground like Luigi’s Down-B while having the duration of Meta Knights Neutral B.

Side: X-Strike - Does a burst dash that travels in a straight line on land, but a downward dash in the air. The angle in the air is similar to Wolf’s side-b, but it goes down instead of up. If you don’t hit anyone, you enter helpless and fall. If you do hit an enemy, you slash them with your sword and don’t enter helpless, much like C. Falcon’s Up-B.

Up: Spire - Jumps incredibly high (Dedede Up-B distance) and comes crashing down with an electrified sword. When going up, the sword is help up and IS a hit box. Will auto-grab ledge and will spike if you hit any opponent on descent. If you hit the ground, any enemy in a medium sized radius will be electrocuted and send straight up.

Down: Lightning 2 – Lightning from right above Crono shoots out in an X shape. Has low range, but goes in 4 directions. This move has substantial startup and ending lag. (Range is similar to ZSS’s neutral B)
Throws

Grab – Grabs with hands

Pummel – Small lightning shocks

F-Throw – Slashes with sword.

B-Throw – Slashes with sword backwards.

U-Throw – Throws up and uses Lightning 1 to strike the foe from under.

D-Throw – Throws onto ground and uses Lightning 1 to strike from above.
Final Smash

Luminaire: Ultimate lightning attack. Crono floats up and gathers energy in the form of green electricity above his head. He releases the energy in a series of electrical pulses that need to be spot-dodged. After about 3 pulses, light will start shining from above Crono in the form of multiple beams moving slowly in all directions. These beams each act like a weaker version of Samus’s final smash whereas the pulses act like weaker versions of Tabuu’s off-rings. The final smash lasts an amazing total of 8 seconds (4 for each part).
Battle Entrance

Appears out of a time gate, nods his head to mock Ness and unsheathes his sword.
Taunts

Up Taunt – Floats up and gathers energy

Side Taunt – Swings his sword a few times and then sheathes it.

Down Taunt – Takes out the Chrono Trigger and then puts it away.
Alternate Costumes

Colors change the color of Crono’s clothing accordingly.
Side Notes

All of Crono’s attacks are infused with electricity. Crono can wall jump, but not wall cling. Dair and Up- B are spikes (although a somewhat suicidal ones)

smashbot226

Smash Master
That moveset is bland and shoddy, not to mention he's a bit broken.

BTW:

MY ASTAROTH MOVESET AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 8 IS FINISHED. I WILL FINISH XIGBAR, OM PAGE 9 ON A LATER DATE.

Please rate and comment on these characters, if you may, as well as Xemnas on the sma epage as Asta.

I think of doing Smashbot226...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Not with all the complaints he's gonna get!

dude the moveset is freaking broken. Meta Knights Nuetral B basically, Dededes up b but buffed and auto sweet spots ledge, projectiles, a marth ranged sword( i think)....

and he makes fun of Ness. T_T

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I AM DONE WITH SANTA CLAUS!!!!
Should I post it now, or TEASE YOU!
Your lucky I lost my internet gun.

That moveset is bland and shoddy, not to mention he's a bit broken.

BTW:

MY ASTAROTH MOVESET AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 8 IS FINISHED. I WILL FINISH XIGBAR, OM PAGE 9 ON A LATER DATE.

Please rate and comment on these characters, if you may, as well as Xemnas on the sma epage as Asta.

I think of doing Smashbot226...
I'm excited Xigbar. He's got a really unique weapon with a lot of potential.

Also I'm but that Crono moveset is over powered, undescriptive and doesn't really embody Crono.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
My opinion on Astaroth: Hes pretty unique, I like his run its pretty cool. Its good hes unique because we have been having a lot of characters from the same series now (Im talking to you POKEMON) so really in my eyes they gotta be unique and cool/good.

He frickin` strong it seems.

But many moves are missing percents. Which saddens me.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
My opinion on Astaroth: Hes pretty unique, I like his run its pretty cool. Its good hes unique because we have been having a lot of characters from the same series now (Im talking to you POKEMON) so really in my eyes they gotta be unique and cool/good.

He frickin` strong it seems.

But many moves are missing percents. Which saddens me.
Percents aren't needed. I also might be part of why people don't add them since I think that a moveset quickly becomes over powered with percents because people aren't thinking how high they're making the numbers so encouraged people to not use them in 2.0.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Percents aren't needed. I also might be part of why people don't add them since I think that a moveset quickly becomes over powered with percents because people aren't thinking how high they're making the numbers so encouraged people to not use them in 2.0.
I use percents in all my movesets, I think without them they the moveset is good but lacks depth on how the character would work in smash vs other characters.

As for making the percents at a good number to not be broken...thats what part of being a good moveset maker is. You gotta find the right spot.

Of course this is just opinion. It really is minor, percents dont make or break the moveset really.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Mwahahah!! I am a genius! Since less people post at night, I will start Jade's moveset now, so that most people see it when they wake up! I'm so good!

Backstory
Jade is a very talented 35-year old officer of the Malkuth Empire, Colonel of the third divison. He's very complex, acting sarcastic and pessimistic at times while at others honest and logical, his trust being very difficult, if not impossible to attain. He's an accomplished Fonic Artes user and is quite skilled with his spear from said Fonic Artes. Jade often won't show his true feelings,usually opting to hide behind a smile. The Colonel is also known as "Jade the Necromancer."

Character Icon:Since he is from the same series Richter is, a sorcerer's ring.

Stats

Screen Name:Jade
Size: 7/10
Speed:6/10
Strength:7/10
First Jump:2/10
Second Jump:4/10
Fall Speed:5/10
Traction:2/10
Combo:7/10
Crouch:Yes
Crawl:N/A
Wall Jump:N/A
Wall Cling:N/A
Height:Tall
Weight: Medium

Moveset
A:Jade holds his spear horizontally and makes space between him and the opponent.Little knockback, 3%.
AA:Jade thrusts his spear upward, causing the opponent to go upward.Little knockback,5%.
AAA:He strikes the ground, causing a small pillar of rock to hit the opponent. "Crushing Spear!" Medium knockback, 7%, some ending lag.
Ftilt: uses a small cyclone of wind in front of him to sweep away opponents. 6%, good knockback(because it's wind, like GaW's Uair), little lag at the beginning and end.
Dtilt: Pokes with his spear, and, if the hit connects, a small burst of fire burns the enemy. 12%, Good knockback, lag between the stab and the fire.
Utilt:Think Pit's >B but upwards. 8% in all, medium knockback, some lag at the end.
Dash attack: Takes a small leap forward and, mid-air, grabs his spaer and thrusts it in the ground, only to disappear in a burst of light. 7%, good knockback, end lag is bad.
Nair:Thunder surronds Jade and shocks any opponent for 6% and medium knockback. Jade falls slower when he utilizes this move, so shine stall can happen, but much worse than Fox's.
Fair:Holds his spear forward. If it hits, lightning comes from the sky and shocks the enemy for 12% and good knockback. Bad landing lag.
Uair:Spins his spear upwards so that it becomes a cyclone of wind.10%,medium knockback, okay landing lag.
Dair:Same as Uair but downwards.Can spike at beginning of cyclone, and works like Sonic's Dair in the way that it pulls you down. Much slower, however.
Bair: Flips the spear behind him for a large hitbox and 11%, with good knockback. Ending lag is low.
Forward Grab:Invisible white energy appears in front of Jade and pushes the enemy towards the ground sliding. 6%, good knockback.
Up Grab: Throws the enemy upward and blasts them with ice magic that freezes them.7% medium knockback.
Down Grab:Throws the enemy downward, then uses dark magic to send them flying. 8% and medium knockback.
Backward Grab: Jade throws the enemy backwards. A small patch of fire behind Jade pushes the enemy backwards even more. 6%, some knockback.

>Smash:Jade takes a step back. When it is releashed, he moves forward and slashes.15% and good knockback, but some start-up lag and bad ending lag.
^Smash:Holds his spear upwards(horizontally) and an eruption of lava(covering the length of the spear) blasts the unlucky enemy caught in the explosion. 19% when fully charged, with good knockback. Little start and end lag.
vSmash:Two waves of lava cover both his sides for 15% on each side total, with great knockback. bad start-up lag, and he's open from the top and bottom.

Specials

SpecialsAlright, these all work in the same kind of gist. A circle inside a circle with designs and specific colors surrond him. During this, it charges the move(While this Jade says a spell and some other things). By pressing B again, it unleashes the move. By pressing the shield button, he stops the spell and guards(this doesn't take off from where you were). In the game he's in, he is a magic/support character, so that's why I did this.

Neutral:Circle color: Blue.Charge Time: 4sec. A waterfall like spring appears over the opponent, but this can easily be dodged. Must be charged for at least two seconds to do knockback. 15%total, good knockback. These are the words:"O violent torret.....Splash!"

^Special: Jade uses Turbulence. What this means is that Jade, holding his spear, allows an area of wind to appear under him, putting anybody on the ground (or air) above it flying upwards. If used in a team battle, and your partner is in a helpless status, Turbulence will transport that partner up slightly, then Jade as it normally would. No damage, but still fairly helpful. Decent start-up lag to this.

vSpecial: A circle inside a circle (which happens to be ice blue) appears under Jade. Small, blue orbs of light rise from it. After 5 seconds, a large icicle (in the shape of a pillar) appears below the enemy. If it hits, then the opponent is hit again by the ice breaking. Very bad start and end lag, so no worries of spamming. 18% in all, medium knockback. "Rest in a merciless silver embrace. Absolute!"

>Special:Circle color: white.Charge time:7sec.Jade's most powerful spell. A small circle goes over his opponent, and a sword of light falls from the sky,for one hit, then multiple shockwaves that do one damage each. Very bad start-up lag here, too, so no spamming with this.25%if fully charged with great knockback. Words:"O sword of conviction,loose the might of your brilliant colors! Prism Sword!"

Indignation: The background changes to white and silver. It hurts and locks anybody on solid ground. Jade starts by saying "I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come forth, divine lightning! This ends now. Indignation!" An enormous area of energy with a cloud over it releashes a huge thunderbolt (covering the entire span of the enrgy)Doing 35% and decent knockback.

Misc.

Assist Trophy
Notice: The Necromancer of the Abyss, Jade, joins the brawl!
Wiimote sound: "Begone!"

Victory theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-smtOqjgfA 2:33-2:44

Stage:A Coliseum with all sorts of cameos is in every Tales game. Why not bring it to Smash? Olympic like coliseum=lots of fun. It's a walk-off stage with a blue sky that is placed very high, so it takes a lot of strength to get a star ko. Occasionly ligers (so original with enemy names, I know) and this blue, raptor-like bird will crash the party for a headbutt and some grabbing with talons or flying near the ground, respectively.
Kirby Hat: Long caramel hair with a small blue shirt and cape with glasses AND red eyes (they are so mandatory).
Winning and Losing poses:Winning Pose#1: With his shoulder facing the screen (meaning he isn't looking straight at the screen, but not completely sideways), he says "Well, you did your best."
Winning Pose#2:Bows multiple times as if there were an audience in front of him and says"You're too kind."
Winning Pose#3:Frowns, folds his arms, then says,"Seems I'm losing....Oh, wait."
Losing Pose: Claps with a smile on his face.
Taunts
Normal Taunt: "Begone!"
Down Taunt: "How interesting..."
Side Taunt: Gets in a fighting position, then says"Prepare yourself!"
Entrance:Fire and earth appear at his feet, and he pulls his spear out of it."May I?"
Costumes:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afWD1XNWZEE 1:24 for normal,1:30 for Sage costume,1:41 for Doctor costume,and 1:46 for Ranger costume.

Snake Codec
Snake:Otacon, what do you know about fancy pants over here?
Otacon:That's Jade. He's an officer of an Empire far from this land.
Snake: He certainly doesn't look the part.
Otacon: I wouldn't say that if I were you, Snake. He knows powerful elemental attacks and is no pushover when it comes to close-combat, either. There is one thing you have in common, though.
Snake:What's that?
Otacon:You guys both don't take battle seriously.
Snake:What are you talking about? I'm way more focused than he is!
Otacon:...Says the solider who took the time to call me during a battle.
Snake:........
Music
Finish the Promise:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDyAeMAntvU&feature=related
Fangs which want Blood:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQgrRw77Vrk&feature=related
A place in the sun:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjM3mdtw1B0&feature=related
Meaning of Birth:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-AoP3NOja0&feature=related
Person who Conceives Frenzy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPmSry0T9I
Antinomy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adWFUcpStCI&feature=related All this music plus Richter's is a lot!

darkserenade

Smash Ace
^Very good start =D

Random notice, I added an assist trophy for Light and Ryuk on page 18...bet you can guess who it is before you get there though xD
Thank you!
Hm..maybe Misa?
Edit: I didn't think of L because he's their enemy.*thinks about 'no johns'* Never mind. L is really cool, though.=b

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Is that a "yes"? xD Cause I can put off sleep for a while to post it xD

The moveset's a little...weird since I don't have a WHOLE ton to go off of from the anime...well except his Final Smash of course =D

haha yea its a yes, I edited my last post a lil late it seems.

darkserenade: I think so...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I thought so. We don't we all post a character?
Edit: Never mind, it's too late right now.xb
I could crank some creativity out, but id up wayy late. For my Teen Ness moveset I was up from 12 at night to 4am...althought that was my best moveset...nahh but ill be too tired.

But my Nostalgia part of the brain is up right now, from thinking about Paranoia Agent and from watchign that old old old adult swim video.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
~~~ Lil' Slugger ~~~

The maniac with the golden bat, Lil' Slugger has joined the Brawl!

Back-Story

A mysterious juvenile delinquent also known as Shonen Bat; Lil’ Slugger is surrounded in mystery. Armed with a golden-colored bat and inline skates, Lil’ Slugger simply assaults people for the sheer fun of it. In reality, Lil’ Slugger began simply as an excuse by Tsukiko for the death of her dog, Maromi. After a while, the paranoia revolving around Lil' Slugger became greater and greater essentially manifesting itself in the form of Lil' Slugger; a brute, violent young boy. At the end of the series, Lil' Slugger takes on the form of a massive black blob, destroying most of Tokyo before Tsukiko comes to terms that the death of Maromi was her own fault, causing Lil' Slugger to vanish.
(Paranoia Agent is confusing so forgive me if I'm wrong xD)

Stats

Size: Medium
Weight: Light
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: High
Speed: Very Fast
Strength: Medium/Powerful
Glide: No
Fall Speed: Medium/Fast
Wall-Kick: Yes
Wall-Cling: No
Crawl: No

Pros

-Very fast movement speed.
-Can Wall-Kick.
-Powerful Smashes.
-Good jump strength.
-Fast-falling dair.
-Fair acts as an easy meteor smash.
-Neutral B is incredibly powerful.
-Has good range.
-Powerful throws.
-Side B is an attack grab.

Cons

-Light-weight.
-Some attacks have considerable lag.
-Neutral B is very hard to hit with.
-Up B causes him to fall quickly after using it.
-No projectile.
-Dash attack is bad for KO'ing.
-Down Smash only hits to one side.

Standard Attacks

A- Lil’ Slugger swings his bat horizontally to the left.
A,A- Lil’ Slugger swings his bat horizontally to the left, then back to the right.
A,A,A- Lil’ Slugger swings his bat to the left, then the right, then lifts it over his head and smashes downwards before him three times.

Up-tilt- Lil’ Slugger swipes his bat above his head.
Down-tilt- Lil’ Slugger sweeps his bat along the ground.
Side-tilt- Lil’ Slugger pulls his arm behind him and then thrusts forward with the tip of the bat, powerful but has lag.

Dash Attack- Lil’ Slugger swings his bat at around head level, knocks opponents down instead of away. After striking a foe, Lil' Slugger keeps the momentum he had going instead of simply stopping like most other dash attacks.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash- Lil’ Slugger thrusts his bat into the air above him.
Down Smash- Lil’ Slugger slams his bat to the ground before him three times.
Side Smash- Lil’ Slugger winds up and takes your average baseball swing, slightly slower than Ness' but more powerful.

Aerials

Nair- Lil’ Slugger swings his bat over his head like a helicopter’s blades.
Uair- Lil’ Slugger kicks upwards three times quickly.
Fair- Lil’ Slugger swings his bat over his head then brings it down between his legs, spikes easily.
Bair- Lil’ Slugger kicks backwards with his left leg.
Dair- Lil’ Slugger swings his bat downwards, causing Lil’ Slugger to fall quickly towards the ground.

Ledge Moves

Get Up (Under 100%)- Lil' Slugger pulls himself onto the the stage quickly.
Get Up (Over 100%)- Lil' Slugger pulls himself onto the stage and staggers as if he can't ballence on his skates.

Attack (Under 100%)- Lil' Slugger pulls himself up and kicks forward with his right skate.
Attack (Over 100%)- Lil' Slugger, crawls onto the stage, panting as he swings his bat forward weakly.

Rising Attack- Lil' Slugger swings his bat to both sides as he rises.

Grabs

Grab- Lil’ Slugger grabs his foe by their throat.
Grab Attack- Lil’ Slugger strikes the foe in the head with his bat.
Up Throw- Lil’ Slugger jabs the opponent in the stomach so they double over and then smashes them upwards with a bat strike from below. Can be used to set up opponent for a fair spike.
Forward Throw- Lil’ Slugger takes a step back and swings his bat at his foes mid-section, knocking them forward, easily his best throw.
Back Throw- Lil’ Slugger skates around his foe and kicks them in the back, he then steps foward so he's where he was when he started the throw.
Down Throw- Lil’ Slugger pushes his foe down then clubs them three times, opponents have a similar visual effect to the one they use when Bowser does his down throw (aka the begging for it not to happen flail).

Specials

Neutral B: Homerun- Lil’ Slugger winds up and takes a huge swing forward. Takes a little longer then swinging a Homerun Bat for this attack to launch, but knocks foes a great distance, can be used as a one-hit KO against lighter characters but is easily punishable as the move only strikes directly before Lil’ Slugger and is rather slow with starting and ending lag. Essentially a built-in Homerun Bat with a little more start up lag.

Side B: Slugger Tackle- Lil' Slugger lunges at his foe, if he connects, he tackles them to the ground. Pressing the B button again causes Lil' Slugger to club his foe over the head with his bat.

Up B: At Bat- Lil' Slugger points his bat diagonally as if he's pointing towards the fences, then leaps diagonally upwards (left or right depending on which direction you're facing) and swings at the tip of the jump. Goes about the distance of Fox's Up B and causes Lil' Slugger to enter a freefall after he's taken his swing.

Down B: Grand Slam- Lil’ Slugger raises his bat over his head and then swings it downwards. Any foe hit by this attack is spiked downwards (if hit when in mid-air) or driven into the ground.

Final Smash

Paranoia Slugger- Lil’ Slugger begins to glow and pulsate. Suddenly, he bursts into his true form; a mysterious black blob that quickly spreads across the stage. Any characters caught by this blob are sucked into it and receive repeated damage. After a while, the black blob begins to pulsate even more rapidly and launches the characters from it. Lil' Slugger then reforms back into his normal state.

Random

Idle- Being idle is something Lil' Slugger doesn't like to do, so if he's standing still for too long, he takes a stance similar to Wolf's idle pose, appearing more beastly then he normally does.
Dizzy- Lil' Slugger rocks back and forth, his bat on the ground before him and both hands covering his head.
Sleep- Lil' Slugger slouches over and holds his head.
Sidestep Dodge- Lil' Slugger holds his bat horizontally with both hands and dodges backwards.
Forward Roll- Lil' Slugger does a simple roll foward.
Backward Roll- Lil' Slugger slides backwards on his skates.
Air Dodge- Lil' Slugger simply pulls himself backwards.

Taunts

Up Taunt: Lil’ Slugger holds up his bat triumphantly.
Side Taunt: Lil’ Slugger spins around on his skates.
Down Taunt: Lil’ Slugger looks up, his eyes still unseen but a glowing appears where they should be. He then wipes some blood off of his bat (or not if they won't allow it xD)

Win Poses

Win Pose 1: Lil’ Slugger says, “Goodbye,” as he swings his bat at the camera, turning the screen black.

Win Pose 2: Lil’ Slugger stands there, panting, his eyes glow as his panting grows heavier.

Win Pose 3: Lil’ Slugger laughs evilly as he swings his bat around a few times.

Lose Pose: Lil' Slugger is turned away from the camera, tapping his bat against his leg.

Win Theme: Lil’ Slugger’s win theme is part of the song Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen

Misc.

Entrance: Lil' Slugger slowly rolls onto the stage, his head down and his bat by his legs.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Lil' Slugger's hat and bat, the shadows also cover up Kirby's face.

Symbol

Wii Remote Sound: The sound of panting and the rolling of inline skate wheels can be heard.

SSE Role: Lil' Slugger being the epitome of evil that he is surprisingly NOT working for Tabuu, but rather for his own fun. Lil' Slugger first appears when he confronts the team of Marth, Ike, Ice Climbers, Lucas and Pokemon Trainer after Meta Knight ditches them. After a fight, Lil' Slugger skates away, furious that he's been defeated. He later shows up in Subspace only to attack the Smash Bros again...but when he realizes that Tabuu taking over the world may put a damper on his fun, Lil' Slugger reluctantly agrees to team up with them to defeat Tabuu.

Unlock Method: Lil' Slugger can be unlocked by getting a combined total of 10,000 ft. in the Homerun Contest.

Colors
Red hat/blue hoody/black undershirt
Black hat/red hoody/blue undershirt
Yellow hat/green hoody/red undershirt
Pink hat/black hoody/purple undershirt
Orange hat/white hoody/green undershirt

Trophies

Lil' Slugger
Paranoia Slugger
Tsukiko
Maromi
Golden Bat and Skates
Keiichi

Stickers

Lil' Slugger
Maromi
Tsukiko
Giant Maromi
Tsukiko and Maromi
Slugger's Bat
Slugger's Skates
Keiichi
Mitsuhiro

Assist Trophy
Keiichi Ikari

This is certainly going to be a unique assist trophy...when summoned into battle, Keiichi takes everyone to his own "happy little world." If you've seen the show, you'll know it's a place where all the people there are paper-thin and fragile as glass. This applies to Smash by making all the characters appear as if they're playing on Flat Zone; paper-thin of course. However, this does come with some drawbacks to the characters, until the effects wear off, nobody (except the character who summoned Keiichi) may use their Up B recoveries. Being so fragile also means that the characters take double damage until the revert back to their normal condition. Being KO'd instantly restores you to normal however.

Stage
Keiichi's Dimension

An alternate dimension used by Keiichi Ikari to escape the pains and stress of regular life, Keiichi's Dimension resembles an older Tokyo...with one huge difference...everyone's paper-thin again! This stage acts like Flat Zone 2 or Hanenbow and makes your character flat. The fighting takes place in front of these gates and there is one main type of stage hazzard; paper-thin people. Being a relatively busy "city," Keiichi's Dimension has all kinds of paper-thing people running back and forth. If a person runs into you, they shatter and fall to pieces on the ground causing no knockback and minimal damage.

Music

Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen
Gate of Paranoia
Dream Island-Daytime
Hero 1 <-REALLY sounds like it should be in Brawl xD
White Hill Maromi's Theme

Looks like I'm all done, feedback would be much appreciated =D

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
I thought so. We don't we all post a character?
Edit: Never mind, it's too late right now.xb
Fear not young squire as I am here as well

~~~ Lil' Slugger ~~~

The maniac with the golden bat, Lil' Slugger has joined the Brawl!
That movesets gonna be so original however it loses points in my book (not really it will probably own) because that show scard me for life as a young child.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Fear not young squire as I am here as well

That movesets gonna be so original however it loses points in my book (not really it will probably own) because that show scard me for life as a young child.

Same here, which is kinda why I liked it though...

well good night all, PKSKyler`s body needs sleep...I will check out this awesome Lil` Slugger Moveset 2morrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom