• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Same here, which is kinda why I liked it though...

well good night all, PKSKyler`s body needs sleep...I will check out this awesome Lil` Slugger Moveset 2morrow.
Yeah in the end it was a good anime with an intresting story. Plus I like creepy stuff like that anyway.
Lil' Slugger's kinda like Ness on crack sans the yo-yo and magic powers, I should have the rest of the moveset up tonight, after all, who needs sleep?
To me that translates as "Awesomeness comeing soon"

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Elite Beat Agents

The Elite Beat Agents are go and they've brought their unique style of rhythmic combat with them. Never underestimate the power of music! The uniqueness of this special team of Smash fighters begins right when you pick them. With five different costumes, comes five different characters, voicing their names when you pick them.
"Agent Spin here."(blue team)
"Agent ‘J’ here."
"Agent Chieftain here."
"Elite Beat Divas here."(red ream)
"Commander Kahn here."(green team)
This just changes your lead character (with the exception of the Divas) but all of them play exactly the same no matter the costume. Your backup agents are not treated as part of your hitbox, they perpetually live in your shadow and only come into plat for certain moves (like your recovery) in which your hitbox still remains where your lead agent’s body is.

Stats
Weight - Medium
Fall Speed - Medium
Jump Height - High (The Agents are nimble, leaping from cars and planes with ease)
Number of midair jumps - 2 (The backup agents assist the lead with a boost each to keep him going)
Attack Strength - Dependent (More on that)
Running speed - Good, slower than the top runners, but faster than the medium.
Reach - Medium to Good
Grab Range - Low

Taunts

Up Taunt - The Agents pause and stand straight as the lead agent flips out their badge to show they are official EBA.

Side Taunt - The Agents strike a....Charlie's Angel's pose?!

Down Taunt - The lead agent flashes a thumbs up as they say "Elite Beat Agents are at your service." Followed by the backup agents with "Yeah!"

Victory/Defeat Poses
When the agents win, the ending notes of "Jumpin' Jack Flash" play with a fanfare as the vocal screams, "It's a gaaaaaas!" followed by cheers.

Win Animation 1 - The Agents swing their car out in front of the other fighters and give a sideways smirk.

Win Animation 2 - The agents drop down out of the sky in a crouched pose with one hand thrown back behind them holding their microphones and one hand bracing them on the ground.

Win Animation 3 - All three agents cross their arms. "Mission Acclomplished!"

Lose Animation - The angets all three droop forward in defeat with their hands to the ground. How could music have failed?!

Crowd Chant
When the Agents have really wooed the crowd (and how couldn't they? It's the EBA!) The crowd will begin to clap and shout: "E.B.A.! E.B.A.! E.B.A.! E.B.A.! E.B.A.!" The same chant that brought them back from a frozen fate will urge them to fight on!

ATTACKS
The Elite Beat Agents use their rhythm to get them through battle. Their special Rhythm moves require specifically timed inputs in order to do the maximum damage and knock back. Failing to input anything correctly will have terrible results. Not all of their moves require it much like not all of Lucario’s moves use Aura. Rhythm based attacks are marked with a *.

Ground Attacks

*Jab Combo - “3, 2, 1, GO!” The player must press A directly after the ending of the animation for the maximum results in the next hit, otherwise the hit will be weakened. As they shout “Three!”, the lead agent thrusts out his microphone for the first hit. “Two” and he leans in to yell into the microphone, head butting the opponent, popping them slightly up for… “One!” now he pumps his fist up, catching them in the air. “GO!” A beat marker appears and pops over head, knocking the opponent slightly away.
Damage: 2%(always) à 2%-5%à 1%-3%à 3%-6%
Knockback: Low

*Forward Tilt - “Fight on!” Forward and A initiates the move, pressing such again continues it for a second hit! “Fight!” The agent yells into the microphone producing a Beat Marker before them that pops. Starting the second hit for the best result brings another beat marker slightly further forward as The agents steps forward into their shouted phrase on the mic.
Damage: 5%-8%à 6-8%
Knockback: Low - Medium depending on rhythm

*Up Tilt: - The Agents all three shout and stand rigid, pointing straight up and tapping their feet! This is a one hit move, but if done directly after The full Jab combo, it gains a rhythm boost, with the proper timing (right before the opponent is sent away by GO! In the jab combo). This will launch straight up!
Damage: 6-8%
Knockback: Low - Medium

*Down Tilt - Didn’t hit that uptilt? There’s no need to fear! Continue your dance by rhythm linking to down tilt and catch the approaching opponent off guard. The agents drop and hunch over in the direction they are facing, a beat marking bursting on the ground before them!
Damage: 4%-7%
Knockback: Low with trip effect

Forward Smash - The agents all three leap a step to the side, (Are they doing the time warp?) as a music note sounds off. Getting hit by this leap to the side will send an opponent flying, but if he gets hit by the stomping of the feet, it actually has a Meteor Smash effect.
Damage: 10-14%
Knockback: High

*Up Smash - The Agents surround themselves with Beat markers as they draw an arc through the air with their hands back and forth, starting with the way they are facing, then moving it over head and to the other side, then back again to the beginning. In the arc of their pointing, there appears a hold beat marker! An opponent can be caught by this and carried through the arc taking damage until the final hit! Beware, the hitbox only hits where the circle currently is and failure to tap A at each smaller dot in the line will end the move!
Damage: 1-2% per hit with a total of 10 hits
Knockback: Medium

Down Smash - The Lead agents shouts as he kicks right, then left, sending out Hold Beats in each direction, but no rhythm is involved here. It’s a simple, forward hit then backward hit maneuver.
Damage: 6%-8 percent per hit.
Knockback: High, low trajectory

Dash Attack - The Agents rush forward, sliding out of their dash with arms spread out to the side, ramming right into the opponent in this fashion. They pause in the pose for a moment before returning to an idle animation.
Damage: 7%

Air Attacks

Up Air - The agents hold hands and help your lead agent perform a backflip! Their legs kick out, in this classic attack and damage the opponent to propel them upward.
Damage: 6%

Down Air - The agents propel downward in a swift kick, fast falling. Hope they don’t accidentally miss a beat and do this over the air! The agents have to hit ground to stop or they will simply keep going.
Damage: 5% (1% ground shockwave around the landing zone)
Knockback: Very low, slight meteor smash effect

Forward Air - The lead agent takes their microphone, reels back and brings it down over the opponent’s head, propelling them straight downward! This attack is laggy but has heavy downward knock back. Performing it to an opponent on the ground already will only slightly pop them up though.
Damage: 8%
Knockback: High (or very low on ground)

Back Air - The agents stretch out their legs and kick, showing the opponent just how polished those boots are by making sure they get acquainted with their face.
Damage: 6%

*Neutral Air - The agents go through a variety of poses quickly, unleashing beat markers at varying angles, making it easy for an opponent to get caught up in all he hits all around them. The last hit sends them away of this five hit move. Pressing A in time will help in this task.
Damage: 2% per hit
Knockback: Low to Medium

Throws

Grab - The agent uses their free hand to snatch forward and grab the foe.

Grab Pummel - They then proceed to beating them in the head with the microphone! Ouch!
Damage: 1% per hit

Forward Throw - The agent knees them away.
Damage: 5%
Knockback: Very Low

Back Throw - The back up agents grab and heave-haul the opponent away!
Damage: 9%
Knockback: High

Up Throw - All three agents toss the foe upward.
Damage: 9%

Down Throw - The lead agent drops the foe on the ground where the back up agents deliver a stomp that pops them back into the air.
Damage: 7%

Specials

Neutral B - Spin Beat! The Lead agents tosses out one of their patented spinner beats at the opponent. The projectile flies forward in a downward arc then proceeds to roll along the ground a good ways before it fades.
Damage: 4%
Knockback: Very Low

Side B - “Music Lives!” Screams your lead agent as he dashes forward, swinging his arm out, mic in hand to scream those worse. The ramming attack impacts like Ike’s Forward B and can be used to recover in mid-air. There is a considerable amount of lag as the other two agents rush to catch up with this sudden move on the ground, but do it in the air, for a large decrease in the lag as they make the leap with you!
Damage: 10%

Down B - “YEAH!” The agents cry out and strike a pose! Three separate hitboxes appear as all three point in different directions while singing into their mics. One straight up, one to each side. The hitboxes are….wait are those…Beat markers?! They snap before them. This move becomes more powerful based on how well you have been doing on your rhythm based attacks. It maxes out based on the last six rhythm techniques performed (going from just Beats to Elite Beats!). This move cannot be performed in the air.
Damage: 6% - 20%(!)
Knockback: Very Low - Very high(It’s your strongest finisher in the right conditions)

*Up B - “We can’t...give up yet!” The Agents yell as they unleash rhythm marker beneath their feet and rush upward, stepping along them in a diagonally rising pattern. The markers damage foes, carrying them up into the next marker. But Wait! If you tap B while rising to the rhythm of the markers, you can make them go up even higher for a maximum of eight steps instead of the usual 4! Go Agents Go!
Damage: 4% - 8%

FINAL SMASH: “Agents aaaaaarrree GO!” The agents pose as the camera zooms in. As they drag out the “are” time slows down considerably (think the way it slows during Marth’s Final Smash start up), then the agents suddenly blaze across the stage on their car, plowing through all those in their path!
Damage: 48%
Knockback: Very High

Stage
No More Music!? The Last Hope!!" (AKA Rhombulan Prison)
The fight takes place on a ripped out chunk of earth, hovering in the sky where in the background are broken jail cells. Watching on to the fight from the sidelines are the Rhombulan forces and the friends of the Elite Beat Agents, the many people they’ve helped. Scattered throughout are people turned to stone! And hovering in the sky is the ominous presence of the Rhombulan leader, a massive eye. Occasionally throughout the match, the Rhombulan eye will lower and fire a small ray at the stage from above! Be careful to shield or dodge or you will be frozen as stone until hit! Maybe you could use this against your opponent….?

Stage Music
The Elite Beat Agents have all the powers of rhythm on their side! How could they even begin to narrow it down as to what they bring with them to rock out to while battling evil?

Walkie talkie Man by Jason Paige - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZB1_IuM9qc
Rock This Town by Mark Latham - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4khdLxIY1VM
Canned Heat by Jason Paige - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wadBpMHSJLA
Jumpin’ Jack Flash by Billy Fogarty - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBKBLw7eEd8&feature=related
Loop & Loop by Kyōya Asada (from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDuWBSh_vtQ
You’re the Inspiration by Julian Miranda - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHqGuwj-ZP0
Agent Training (BG music from EBA Training mode) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16ocEC8h_E
Survivor by April Harmony - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sH9MktR4io
Monkey Magic by Orange Range (from Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGehubVtXlc

Assist Trophy
Rhombulan Soldier - A Rhombulan soldier appears and slowly walks forward. He can be attacked and eventually destroyed but he will continually try to turn people to stone who are in front of them, leaving them frozen in place for a short period of time until they are hit or break out.

Snake Codec

Snake: "Otakon, there's...three men dancing on the the battlefield...in suits."
Otakon: "Those are the Elite Beat Agents. A secret government organization that helps people when they are at the end of their rope. Just cry for help and they'll be there."
Snake: "Hmm, sounds handy. So they fix problems then?"
Otakon: "No, not exactly...you see, their dancing motivates people to try harder."
Snake: ".....so they do absolutely nothing then?"
Otakon: "I wouldn't say that Snake, Music is a powerful thing."
Snake: "So is my fist."

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Team Rocket: Wow, another 5 movesets in one. Like the previous topic's Vent, this one stayed true to what the Pokemon would do. I also like the variety of each of them, makes you feel that working as a team would be most optimal with them. Only criticism is that the Pokemon might need costume colours.
I never noticed that, thanks. I've editted it now.
I should've saw it editted it sooner, 27 pages in ONE day.
I also won't ramble on about wanting feedback on my 2 characters anymore
oh I'm going to re enter my Dry Bowser, as it was... sort of crap.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Lil' Slugger's kinda like Ness on crack sans the yo-yo and magic powers, I should have the rest of the moveset up tonight, after all, who needs sleep?
Right! Which is why I'm doing the rest of Jade right now!

A:Jade holds his spear horizontally and makes space between him and the opponent.Little knockback, 3%.
AA:Jade thrusts his spear upward, causing the opponent to go upward.Little knockback,5%.
AAA:He strikes the ground, causing a small pillar of rock to hit the opponent. During this, he yells"Crushing Spear!"Medium knockback,7%, some ending lag.
Ftilt: uses a small cyclone of wind in front of him to sweep away opponents.6%, good knockback(because it's wind, like GaW's Uair), little lag at the beginning and end.
Downtilt:Strikes with his spear, and, if the hit connects, a small burst of fire burns the enemy.12%, Good knockback,lag between the stab and the fire.
Uptilt:Think Pit's >B but upwards.8% in all, medium knockback, some lag at the end.
Dash attack:Takes a small leap forward and hits the opponent from above, with the spear slaming down.7%, good knockback, end lag is bad.
Nair:Thunder surronds Jade and shocks any opponent for 6% and medium knockback. Jade falls slower when he utilizes this move, so shine stall can happen, but much worse than Fox's.
Fair:Holds his spear forward. If it hits, lightning comes from the sky and shocks the enemy for 12% and good knockback. Bad landing lag.
Uair:Spins his spear upwards so that it becomes a cyclone of wind.10%,medium knockback, okay landing lag.
Dair:Same as Uair but downwards.Can spike at beginning of cyclone.

>Smash:Jade takes a step back. When it is releashed, he moves forward and slashes.15% and good knockback, but some start-up lag and bad ending lag.
^Smash:Holds his spear upwards(horizontally) and an eruption of lava(covering the length of the spear) blasts the unlucky enemy caught in the explosion. 19% when fully charged, with good knockback. Little start and end lag.
vSmash:Two waves of lava cover both his sides for 15% on each side total, with great knockback. bad start-up lag, and he's open from the top and bottom.

SpecialsAlright, these all work in the same kind of gist. A circle inside a circle with designs and specific colors surrond him. During this, it charges the move(While this Jade says a spell and some other things). By pressing B again, it unleashes the move. By pressing the shield button, he stops the spell and guards(this doesn't take off from where you were). In the game he's in, he is a magic/support character, so that's why I did this.
Neutral:Circle color: Blue.Charge Time: 4sec. A waterfall like spring appears over the opponent, but this can easily be dodged. Must be charged for at least two seconds to do knockback. 15%total, good knockback. These are the words:"O violent torret.....Splash!"
^Special:Circle color:Green.Charge time:6sec. A cyclone the height of Ivysaur follows the opponent for 2 damage each, 8 hits in all. By jumping high, you can dodge it, but one jump or short hop won't be good enough unless you're Falco,Luigi, or Shiek(they jump really high).Very low knockback. When used in the air, a small cyclone surronds Jade and you control him(does not need to be charged).These are the words."Howl O Raging wind and cleave mine enemies with your winds!Cyclone!"
vSpecial:Circle color:Ice Blue.Charge time:5sec.A large icicle appears below the enemy. If it hits, then the opponent is hit again by the ice breaking. Very bad start-up lag, so no worries of spamming. 18% in all, medium knockback. These are the words:"Rest in a merciless silver embrace.Absolute!"
>Special:Circle color: white.Charge time:7sec.Jade's most powerful spell. A small circle goes over his opponent, and a sword of light falls from the sky,for one hit, then multiple shockwaves that do one damage each. Very bad start-up lag here, too, so no spamming with this.25%if fully charged with great knockback. Words:"O sword of conviction,loose the might of your brilliant colors! Prism Sword!"

FINAL SMASH
Indignation: The background changes to white and silver. Your opponent is held in an unescapeable energy field. Jade starts by saying "I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee,who opens the gates of hell, come forth divine lightning!This ends now. Indignation!" An enormous area of energy with a cloud over it releashes a huge Thunderbolt (covering the entire span of the energy)Doing 80% and a one-hit K.O.

I'm gonna copy and paste this to the first half as well.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I've finally finished Lip's Moveset!!
I first thought I should give her an own stage, but I decided against it, since it would kinda be like the Final Smash of hers, just without the affections of the panels. I also scrapped her Assist Trophy.

So this means I can start on a new moveset, hooray! I present you...

Other Movesets by Spadefox:
Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov (Original Character)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic series)
Chaos (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Sandbag (Super Smash Bros. series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Cooperation with KoJ, Sonic series)
Kovomaka Students (Magical Starsign)

XxXxX GILIUS THUNDERHEAD XxXxX

Gilius Thunderhead, Dwarven master of the arts of fighting and wielder of the Golden Axe, name origin of his games, joins the fray. He first appeared in the first Golden Axe and joined in Golden Axe II and III, as well as Golden Axe: Return of Death Adder. He made his most recent playable appearance in Sega Superstar Tennis.

Gilius' moveset is using his axe quite a lot, and the fact his weapon is so huge and heavy, his attack come out slow or need recovery.

Stats
Screen Name: Gilius
Size: 5/10
Weight: 6/10
(Running) Speed: 4/10
Power: 6/10
First Jump: 5/10 - Gilius plainly jumps in the air
Second Jump: 3/10 - Gilius jumps from the spot he was in midair, though it's not really high
Fall Speed: 5/10
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: No.
Gliding: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A, A: Punch and kick - Gilius first punches and then kicks the enemy, simple, no? Damage: Punch: 3-4%, Kick: 4-5%
Ftilt: Axe Swing - Gilius does his trademark Axe attack. Good range, good knockback. Damage: 7-8%
Utilt: Handle Blow - Gilius holds his axe in both hands and does a push upwads with the handle. Not that good range, little knockback. Damage: 4%
Dtilt : Handle Ram - Gilius holds his axe in both hands and stabs with the handle end (not the one the blade is attached to!) diagonally downwards. Little range, mediocre knockback. Damage: 5-6%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Axe Cutter - Gilius holds the axe over his head, with both hands, and so charges the momentum. When the attack is released, Gilius swings his axe over his head to the ground. It has good range, nice speed and awesome knockback, but it needs recovery. Damage: 14-21%
Usmash: Axe Stab - Gilius charges the momentum by holding his axe right in front of him, with both hands of course. When the attack is released, he sticks his weapon into the air. This attack is stronge if the axe's sting in the middle connects. The enemy is sent straight upwards with good knockback, if only the blade connects, the enemy flies off to the side, though a bit up, too. Damage: Blade 13-19%, with Sting: 17-25%
Dsmash: Axe Spin - Gilius holds his axe blade low and charges the momentum. If the attack is released, he spins around himself, swinging the axe with him. It has mediocre knockback, but is good for cleaning up if put in a group. Damage: 12-17%

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Air Punch - Gilius punches forward of him. Easily his worst aerial attack and only good for putting the enemy onto distance in midair. Low knockback, low range, damage: 4-6%
Fair: Air Axe Swing - Basically the same move as Ftilt, only in midair. For description and damage see Ftilt.
Bair: Handle Stab - Gilius, holding his axe in both hands, stabs the handle into his backside. It does not really much knockback and has rather low range. Damage: 6-7%
Uair: Axe Sweep - Gilius swings his axe over his head. The enemy is not sent straight upwards, but a bit to the side the axe is swinging in, but it's a good juggle move - though you may consider juggling with Gilius' bad jumping and all... Damage: 6-8%
Dair : Meteor Axe - Gilius' trademark aerial attack from Golden Axe. He swings his axe over his head and then down. If the enemy is hit, as the name already suggests, he is meteor smashed into his oblivion. Damage: 10-13%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Somersault - Gilius curls himself up when running and does a somersault on the floor, ending with a kick. It comes out fast but does mediocre knockback. Damage: 6-7%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Gilius pulls himself up and somersaults, doing a kick.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Gilius pulls himself up slowly and swings his axe.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Gilius kicks into the air before coming back to his feet.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Gilius simply gets up, stabbing his axe in both directions

Specials
B: Ball Lightning - Gilius' only projectile, he throws a small travelling ball lightning out. It electrocutes everyone who touches it. The range is ca. Wolf's blaster shot. Damage: 4-6%

B side: Headbutt - Gilius' trademark dash attack from Golden Axe. He puts his head downwards and rams the horns of his helmet into the enemy. It's a very good attack with high knockback, but Gilius has to recover from it since he falls onto his knee after success and has to get back up. Damage: 12-14%

B up: Axe Jump - Gilius throws his axe upwards and jumps after it, grabbing it and falling down fast, then. When he lands on the ground, a small shockwave is sent out. This attack can do continous damage, depending on when the enemy has contact with it. Damage list - Throwing up: 3-4%, Axe in the air: 2-4%, Going down: 5-6%, Smashing the ground: 6-8%, Shockwave: 5-7%
Note: I know that this move is very similar to Aether or Final Cutter, however, I can't think of anything better, so bear with me. <.<

B down: Shockwave - Gilius rams his axe into the ground and two waves are sent through it, knocking everyone down (not back!) who is touched by them. This move doesn't work in midar. Damage: 7-8%

Grabs, Throws

Gilius' throws generally are not really preferable, since the distance the send the enemy into is rather low.

Grab and Pummel - Gilius holds the enemy and does his "knee into belly". He then pummels the curled enemy's head with the handle of his axe. Damage: Knee 2-3%, each hit 2%
F throw - Gilius lifts the victim upwards and simply throws it into the direction he's facing. The damage occurs when the victim is landing, which is 5-6%
B throw - Basically the same as F Throw, just that Gilius turns around. The distance is further at this one than with any throw. Damage 6-7%
U throw - Gilius throws the enemy a little upwards and bats him with his axe. 9-11%
D throw - Gilius throws the opponent onto the ground and lets himself down, as well, ramming his elbow into the opponent. Damage 8-9%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Gilius, laying on his back, his elbow on the floor and his head on its hand, snores.
Dizzy - Gilius stands unsecurely, moaning like he was drunk.

Final Smash
Rage of the Thunder God
Gilius calls upon his God, the Lord of Thunder. He swings an arm up and looks into the sky, throwing three blue bottles (cookie to everyone who gets the reference) which disappear then. The sky darkens and thunder crashes down into the field. The thunderbolts are semi-homing, meaning they seek out targets and go in their direction, but they're able to be dodged. If a thunder hits an enemy, he can survive, but if he has damage above 60%, is most likely knocked out.

Taunts
Up - Gilius raises his arm and throws a blue bottle which disappears.
Side - Gilius rotates his axe, looking at the player while doing so, and ends with an "Hah!".
Down - Gilius falls on his back and exclaims "Bleh!"

Entrance
A thunderbolt strikes down, with Gilius' axe appearing sticking in the ground and the dwarf next to it, as he pulls it outside.

Alternative costumes
Silver Axe and Helmet, blonde hair and beard, green robe, brown boots and bracelets (default and Green Team)
Golden Axe and Helmet, black hair and beard, blue robe, black boots and bracelets (Blue Team)
Bronze Axe and Helmet, white hair and beard, tan skin, red robe, black boots and bracelets (Red Team)
Golden Axe and Helmet, black hair and beard, dark skin, black robe, brown boots and bracelets (African Gilius)
Silver Axe and Helmet, white hair and beard, chainmail, brown boots and bracelets (RPG Dwarf)
Bronze Axe and Helmet, blonde hair and beard, naked torso, red "skirt", brown boots and bracelets (Gladiator Gilius)

Victory Poses
Up - Gilius throws up his axe like in his Axe Jump move, but it comes down again. He catches it and says "Hah!".
Down - Gilius slams his axe into the ground and puts his foot onto the blade. He leans down and runs his hand through his beard thoughtfully.
Side - Gilius throws an enemy of his game outside of the screen, you can hear a "Bleh!", while Gilius crosses his arms.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: Otacon, how did I get caught in a bad fantasy movie by Peter Jackson?
Otacon: That's not some usual fantasy fighter, Snake. You're facing Gilius Thunderhead, Master of the Golden Axe.
Snake: But his axe is silver.
Otacon: Yeah, because he doesn't want to use the great power of the artifact for fighting, since he then would be unstoppable. And Gilius is a honourable fighter.
Snake: Ahh... Are you sure I'm not somewhere in New Zealand?
Otacon: Ohhh, Snake...

Kirby Hat
The helmet and a beard. Gotta love bearded Kirbys, ney?

Wii Remote Sound
You hear an axe swing and afterwards a "Bleh!"

Unlock Message
Gilius Thunderhead, the wielder of the Golden Axe, is now available for fighting!

Role in Subspace Emissary
Gilius is visiting Turtle Village, which has been destroyed. He sees Spade and thinks he was the culprit. You have to play as Spade, and defeat Gilius. After Spade won and Gilius turned into a trophy, Spade reanimates the dwarf and points down the road where Wario's cart is seen. Gilius understands and both run off, hunting after Wario. They eventually meet up with Lucas and Pokémon Trainer and join them.

Logo
An axe (duh).

Victory Theme
Score Theme from Golden Axe 2

FINISHED. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS MOVESET!

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Thanks. A few moves were quite hard to think of, specially the aerials, since Golden Axe only has one aerial move. ^^,
Jade looks very interesting. It's a good moveset imho.
Aerials are hard because some characters just don't do much aerial actioin in their games. I hated doing his aerials. But yeah, it comes after a while.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
All these great movesets are making me happy. I especially like Team Big Shots: it makes me want to do my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon team of Liz (Vaporeon)/Kazanhime (Typhlosion)/Opal (Absol). Also, BronzeBlade7, you've improved much since the last contest, and your codecs are the lulz X3

I also want to thank Chris for hooking me up with Requiem for a Dream, which I will probably listen too for the rest of the morning. (holy crap, I almost typed Christ, but I'm pretty sure Jesus would hook me up with nice music too. Saviors of mankind tend to be awesome like that.)

I'll finish Froslass this morning.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I can't wait to see your moveset for Frosslass. Lucario and her are my favorite pokemon in the 4th gen.=b
P.S yeah, saviors of mankind are really nice.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Yesss, Froslass owns! I have a Froslass in my Diamond version, her name is Fubuki =3 It's Japanese for blizzard.

And I just want to give PKSkyler the award for most hilarious upsmash in this thread so far, with the Servbot reading the dirty magazine :laugh: It's so funny I don't even care that robots don't have blood.

D

Deleted member

I've added taunts and victories to This Game's Winner on Page 20. Also, his main moveset is complete.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm practically done with Gilius' moveset, only a Snake Codec and a few other things would be to add.

I'm not too sure about adding a stage for him, though.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I vote Water Pulse.
I <3 Water Pulse...

Okay, so I officially can't decide which moveset to do next:

--------------------

The Chosen One -- Watch this video and tell me he's not the coolest stick figure ever. This will just be a fun moveset.

Sandslash -- My favorite Pokemon ever. I'm really excited to do this one, as I didn't do any Pokemon in the last contest.

Worm Soldier -- Worms, anyone? C'mon, you know you played at least one game. The biggest problem I'm gonna have with this moveset is choosing between about a dozen options for a Final Smash!

D

Deleted member

SirKibble, go with Chosen One.

Iron Thorn, I'd go with Water Pulse.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
I vote Water Pulse.
I <3 Water Pulse...

Okay, so I officially can't decide which moveset to do next:

--------------------

The Chosen One -- Watch this video and tell me he's not the coolest stick figure ever. This will just be a fun moveset.

Sandslash -- My favorite Pokemon ever. I'm really excited to do this one, as I didn't do any Pokemon in the last contest.

Worm Soldier -- Worms, anyone? C'mon, you know you played at least one game. The biggest problem I'm gonna have with this moveset is choosing between about a dozen options for a Final Smash!
I used to watch my brother play Worms all the time, and he would always use the Angry Scots voice :laugh: I like this thread, it brings back awesome memories.

Well, either Confuse Ray or Water Pulse. No mo' reflectors.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I did finish the main details for Mewtwo, although I may add things like the Solid Snake Codec in the future. Anyway, I recently had other moveset ideas to do for the contest. It'll be a few days before I post them though.

Mewtwo
Ridley
Bowser Jr.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I do hope Worm Soldier will include the Indian Nuclear Bomb Test. x)
Oh, but where to put it. Certainly it's Final Smash material, but like I said, I have so many options there... Super Sheep, Homing Pidgeon, Mad Cow, and my personal favorite, the Holy Hand Grenade. And that's not even all of them.

D

Deleted member

Team Big Shot is an original concept, I'll say that.

That's as much as I can say.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Oh, but where to put it. Certainly it's Final Smash material, but like I said, I have so many options there... Super Sheep, Homing Pidgeon, Mad Cow, and my personal favorite, the Holy Hand Grenade. And that's not even all of them.
Save the Holy Hand Grenade for a King Arthur moveset.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Save the Holy Hand Grenade for a King Arthur moveset.
Good idea. I don't plan on doing one, but in case someone else wants to, I won't use the Holy Hand Grenade.

But there's still the Air/Lottery/Mail Strike, the Scales of Justice, Armageddon, the Old Lady, the Concrete Donkey... Oh, that's a tempting one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom