• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Cease Tick said:
Shadow Draw seems a bit... cheap (almost). Substitute doesn't look very useful, because you won't ever suprise them if they fight enough Gray Fox users. The window for them to react is way too large, with you appearing in the same spot behind them after each use.

His recovery is TOO big, IMO. He could actually overshoot on a stage like Smashville. And the end lag is way too much. It seems like he would have some trouble killing, but would be excellent at racking up damage. I like all of the detail you added (what with the backstory and vids and stuff). All in all, very good.
If you think about it, how often is your opponent within melee range and able to be hit by Shadow Draw? And like Fox's blaster, you've got to hit the button repeatedly to fire off multiple slashes.

I know it sounds rather cheap, but it really ends up being just a tool to accelerate dealt damage, as Stale Moves kicks in after the third or fourth slash, putting the damage down to 0% unless you mix in other moves. Anyway, I didn't change anything about that, but it's under consideration, anyways.

I did change Substitution and Apparition though. You can now hold the former down for as long as you want, which might seem broken at first--but remember that using it to catch a melee attack results in really bad lag at the end, so this only really aids in catching projectiles more reliably.

And hhis recovery now only goes about as far as Farore's Wind alone, though it goes off much faster. And the ending lag was shortened to about a second.

Thanks very much for the comments, though I was actually being sarastic about the lack of reviews...all the same, awesome.

---

I also have a question for you all in general: I've got two movesets that are getting along pretty well, but I'd like to know which you'd all rather see:

Bill Rizer & Lance Bean (Contra series)

or

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney series)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Pushing my moveset =D I'm pretty sure I'm done with Lil' Slugger, any feedback?
Page link/number, and I'm there.

Yesterday, as I logged out, this thread was on page 18. I come back to find over thirty. So I obviously missed quite a bit.

I would go back and sort through them all, but I've got my own movesets to work on. :ohwell:

If only there were some sort of...index on the first post, listing where all these movesets are...;)

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Lil Slugger is awesome, but by personal favorite... BRAWL JOINS THE BRAWL!!! It's almost as good as This Game's Winner. Good use of the box and points.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
If you like Negi-Kun already just wait till I get to do Spade. He's a fox. With a big sword. And wind magic. x)

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I'm also working on myself at the moment. I'll post it when it's done. I get to be on vacation! :D

I'm almost done this one, but a lot is still missing. Here's what I have so far.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

HEOANDREO

Yus! My first original original character! And self-insert! I saw a few of them in the first and possibly the second contest, and I think this might be fun.

But what's this? It's not like I'm in the mood to fight. I just want to take a vacation! Is that too much to ask?

Oh well, might as well fight for my right to take a break!

This version of me was based on my recent trip to... well... Disneyland. And a Disney Cruise ship. Mind you, despite what the network tells you, the rest of what Disney offers is still more or less quality stuff.

Appearance: 5'5", average build, dark brown wavy hair just above the forehead and neck, T-shirt and shorts with black sandals with white trim, and a single-strap backpack, coloured green and silver. Skin is tan with a strong reddish tone.

Stats:
Size: *** I'm 5'5" and a bit. Assuming Mario is 5'1" (found that somewhere), I'm a few inches taller.
Speed: ** Seeing as how I'm taking a vacation, I want to move at a leisurely pace.
Weight: *** I'm of average BMI for my age.
Jump Height: ** My jumping is relatively poor, compared to most other people. I get good horizontal air speed, though. Like Wario or Jigglypuff. That explains the extra star.
Power: *** I'm not the strongest of guys out there. But at least I can bench press a 45 lb bar. :D Some of the things I can do, though, are strangely powerful.
Fall Speed: ** I don't think I fall too fast.
Traction: * I skid and slide a lot. I've gotten used to it.

Can I...
Crawl?: Yes.
Glide?: No.
Wall Jump?: Yes. (I can actually do this, for the record.)
Wall Cling?: No.

Alt costumes:
Green shirt, dark blue shorts, green & silver backpack. (Default/Green Team)
Orange shirt, beige shorts, orange & silver backpack. (Red Team)
Grey shirt, beige shorts that are torn up slightly, camo & silver backpack. (Laundry day dingiest)
Light blue shirt, white shorts, blue and silver backpack. (Blue Team)
Yellow shirt, dark blue shorts, white and gold backpack. (Yellow)
White shirt, black shorts, white and black backpack. (Black and white)

Other colours, like brown hair and black sandals, remain the same.

Entrance: I walk onto the stage, holding a map in front of my face, and muttering about directions. The map disappears, and I get into stance.
Series: Myself series. XD
Logo: And 'H' and an 'R' arranged DK logo style.

NORMALS

A: I stretch my arm ahead of me far, and lethargically slap.
AA: After slapping, I backhand with the same arm just as lazily. (Both Arm)
Dash A: I take out my water bottle, and hit the opponent with it. I quickly put it back afterwards. Has decent fixed knockback which sends them ahead, and can trip easily, but has punishable lag after. (Weapon)

ftilt: I hop briefly on my left foot, while sticking my right out. Resembles Luca's 2nd A, except with a hop on his other leg. (Leg)
utilt: I push upwards with both hands. Can be done quickly, like Squirtle's utilt, and like it, it has little in the way of killpower. (Arm)
dtilt: Taking out a little green alien toy from Toy Story(tm), I wind it up on the ground and send it off, where it disappears after a distance. Has good range, but a lot of startup time, as I have to prepare it on the ground. (Weapon)

SMASHES

fsmash: Super Kick. Bringing my right leg back, I soon kick it out strongly, sending opponents either to the side(if close), or upwards(if far). Probably my best kill move, as it is fairly quick in execution, and has decent knockback. There's a bit of lag at the end, though, and if an opponent dodges, punishment can be done. It pushes shielded opponents away pretty far. (Leg)

usmash: Geyser. Shaking a water bottle, even though it doesn't need it, I soon open it up, and a large spray of water erupts from it! It has a bit more knockback and damage than Ivysaur's usmash, however, the hitbox is only directly above(and a little to the side) of myself. If they're too high, they'll simply be sent up slightly, like the effect of Mario's F.L.U.D.D. or Squirtle's Water Gun. There is also lag, as I have to get out a new water bottle to use from my backpack. (Leg, Water)

dsmash: Spinning Lariat. I perform Zangief's Spinning Lariat, while I make the noise that he does when he does it. (World Warrior/Champion Edition/Hyper Fighting version, not Super.) I only perform the Spinning Lariat once. It does good damage, and is a decent kill move, but if used too often(3 times) in a short span of time (10 seconds), I become dizzy temporarily(Am wide open for attack for 5 or so seconds). (Arm, Body/Spin)

AERIALS

nair: I do a double kick, first kicking ahead with the right leg, and again with the left! They're angled downwards, with decent knockback and damage. "Ora!" (Leg)
fair: I do a simple punch straight out ahead of me with my right fist. It's just about as fast as Wario's fair in terms of speed, and has about the same purpose. Does little in the way of knockback and damage. Good for combos and edgeguarding. (Arm)
bair: I turn around and do a backhand punch, like Falcon's bair. Unlike the fair, it's strong enough to be a viable kill move. However, it cannot be used for combos for this reason. (Arm)
uair: I take out a hotel room key, and slice and dice upwards a few times. Has almost no knockback. (Slash, Weapon)
dair: I do Chun-Li's patented Pogo Stomp. Except my leg and body is slightly forward instead of straight down. I can bounce off opponents with this move, but its long execution time can be a problem. It has almost no landing lag, though, so shorthop without fear. (Leg)

THROWS

Grab: I grab an opponent with both hands. Nothing too interesting.
Grab A: I hit the opponent over the head with a balled right fist. (Arm, Throwing)
fthrow: GERMAN! I attempt to do a German suplex, and fail. Then I return to normal height and throw the opponent ahead. (Throwing)
bthrow: I move behind the opponent and push them back. I also turn around when doing this attack. (Throwing, Arm)
uthrow: I push an opponent up with both hands, like Peach's uthrow. Can be used for chainthrow purposes. (Throwing, Arm)
dthrow: I force feed the opponent an Advent Calendar chocolate. They fall on the ground, like Snake's dthrow. Except they're poisoned. Because of the aftertaste. Makes a good techchase. (Throwing)

ETC

Ledge Attack (below 100%): I hop myself up to the stage, and stick my hand out for a punch. (Arm)
Ledge Attack (after 100%): I slowly roll onto the stage, and punch ahead. (Arm)
Get-up Attack (on face): I kick out with my legs, and move my head to hit. (Leg, Head)
Get-up Attack (on ground): I punch on either side, like Mario's and Olimar's get-up attack. (Arm)

SPECIAL MOVES

Standard Special Move: Rubber Band Ball

I bounce a Rubber Band Ball down on the ground, and it rises up, slightly higher than my body height. Pressing B again while this is happening makes me catch the ball and throw it down again, making it go even higher. After that, though, I have to put it away. Makes a good anti-air and projectile. (Specials: Indirect, Weapon)

Side Special Move: Souvenir

I throw one of the souvenirs/gifts I bought at my opponent. 3 can be thrown.

-Miniature Lightsaber. When I throw this, and it connects, the entire screen flashes blue, and "DANCE PARTY!" is announced. Waluigi Pinball then plays for a few seconds, regardless of the background music. No other effects happen.
-Giant Novelty Pencil. This one does Slash damage, and sends the opponent upwards.
-Rainbow Slinky. When this one falls on the ground, in moves by itself for a short distance before disappearing.

Each of them have a 1 in 3 chance to be thrown. (Specials: Indirect, Weapon)

Up Special Move: Small Jump/Jacket Tether

After performing a small jump in the air, with arms to the side and legs together, I take out a dark blue vinyl jacket and grab the edge with it. The jacket has about half the length of a normal tether recovery, which explains the first jump, which is slightly lower than Mario's height. (Specials: Direct, Weapon)

Down Special Move: Say Cheese

Taking out a disposable camera, I quickly take a picture ahead of me. If an opponent is caught in the range, though, the flash will make them dizzy for 1 and a half seconds. It has a range of 3 Ganondorfs. However, taking a picture of them again after they return to normal will not dizzy them until 5 seconds have passed. The dizzying time also does not increase with damage.

Final Smash: Swig o' Courage

"Good thing I came prepared."

After saying this in the loud, echoed Final Smash voice, I drink up all my remaining water. This restores 25% of damage. I also flicker white for 20 seconds. This shows an attack and knockback boost I've been given, which is my same one multiplied by 1.1. After 20 seconds, the flickering stops, and the damage I do is back to normal.

OTHER THINGS

Taunts
Up Taunt: I perform the Thriller dance quickly. Or at least my take on it, doing the Thriller thing in either direction twice.
Side Taunt: I do a quick uppercut. "Tiger! Flame!" Does very slight damage, like Luigi's taunt. (Arm)
Down Taunt: I look at my watch and say the time. It corresponds to the Wii internal clock.

Animations:
Standing 1: I briefly look at my watch, and tap it twice.
Standing 2: I scratch my head, then my arms.
Standing 3: I pump my arms from side to side emphatically.
Dizzy: Holding my head with both hands, I stumble back and forth.
Walking: I move my legs at speeds that are needed. I hunch forward a bit when walking normally, and powerwalk when walking quickly.
Running: I dash while my arms trail behind me. Like Olimar's. I carry my water bottle, because otherwise it would fall out.
Shield: I bring one arm close to my face, and the other behind me.
Roll: I step on the edges of the stage, like the princesses do. XD
Sidestep: I step back with my left leg, to the side of the stage. Right leg stays where it is.

Victory Poses:
1: I take out a large bag of popcorn out of the backpack and start eating handfuls at a time.
2: I'm busy pouring water in my sandals, and sand comes out. I have an angry face. "Darn beaches."
3: I sleep, using my jacket as a blanket and the backpack as a pillow. I grumble a little while tossing and turning.

Crowd Cheer: "Heo!" "Reo!" (Men and women alternating)
Wiimote sound: "Let's go."
Victory music: Unknown

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a tiny backpack placed on him. Using the Rubber Band Ball, it rises to about 1.5 times his height on the first use, and 3 times it on the second.

Snake Codec: (With Otacon)
S: Otacon, this guy doesn't look much like a fighter.
It seems like he just wants to take a vacation.
Do you have any idea who he is?
O: Hmm... it seems he has a backpack on him.
Other than that, doesn't ring a bell.
But you never know what he might just put in there.
Perhaps he's carrying explosives, just like you...?
S: Nah. Couldn't be. Seems like he just has standard vacation fare.
O: Well, be careful, Snake. Some people can use those in very effective ways.

Subspace Plot: Something about taking a vacation, something about Primids ruining my vacation spot, something about me beating them up, something about me escaping, something about me joining the rest of the smashers around that area.

Well, that's what it would be.

Stickers: (H) = for me only. :D
Rubber Band Ball: Weapon Attack +5 (H)
Dance Party Lightsaber: Energy Attack +8
Pure Life Water: Flinch Resistance +40 (H)
Toothbrush: Weapon Attack +8 (H)
Water Fountain: Water Attack +4 (H)
"The Boss" Keychain: Leg Attack +4
The Earl of Sandwich: Food Effect +9 (H)

Trophies:

HeoandReo: This is HeoandReo all set for a vacation. After a long year of school, work, and play, sometimes, a person like him just needs to take a break in a different country or place. His backpack, a single strap one, contains many items for him to use, from water bottles to notebooks and changes of clothes, even. He is also known to notoriously hate beaches.

Swig O' Courage: When HeoandReo gets the Smash Ball, he takes out his remaining water, and drinks up. When he does, he restores a good portion of his health, as well as gets a slight- very slight attack boost. He can do more- slightly more damage for a portion of time, before the effect of the refreshing water wears off. But nonetheless, nothing can be more tasty to a thirsty person!

Assist Trophy: Tinkerbell

Wait, is that even Tinkerbell? It's too small to tell. Looks more like a weird laser to me. Anyways...

'Tinkerbell' flys to the side of the stage, and hits it. The stage then gets various golden lines going across it by the diameter. When this is happening, everyone on the stage becomes lighter, and everyone jumps higher, like the wind part of Pokemon Stadium 2. Your jumps are much higher, as mentioned, but you can be killed upwards much easier. The effect lasts for 10 seconds before going away.

Item: Michigan J. Frog

One of my apparent arch-nemesises, that frog who was too camera-shy and brought hell onto his owners. After picking him up, you can throw him ahead, where he starts singing dancing.

"Hello, my baby! Hello, my honey!"

Anyone in his way takes damage from his kicks. (1% per kick.)

Of course, if you're anything like me, you'll toss him offstage. :D

D

Deleted member

Okay, as soon as I put down Lucky Day's Foward and Up Airs and Down Throw, I'll start work on Luigi.

...Er Mama Luigi. My next moveset is Mama Luigi.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Alright, a few things.

1. With slight differences, Lil' Slugger basically has Falcon Punch, Aether, Fox Illusion, and Headbutt for specials. I just don't see anything terribly original, is all.

2. He's not just a figment of Tsukiko's imagination--as the story of Lil' Slugger gets spread, the idea, or "paranoia" creeps into the lives of a great many people. But yeah, the story (especially the ending) is very confusing.

3. His dash attack shouldn't make him stop, like everyone else's does. As he moves on wheels, he should be able to keep his momentum. I don't know, maybe that's just me, but it seems like it'd be really neat and fitting.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
^Will that moveset be Mama Luigi only or will Gay Luigi also be included?

@KoJ: Thanks for the compliment : )

@Chief Mendez:

1. Yeah, that's what I was kind of afraid of while doing the special moves, I'm thinking about changing his Up B at least...

2. I tried my best with the storyline xD I'll make that change though.

3. And yeah, in my mind after he hit knocked the opponent down he'd sill be rolling past them and keep his momentum.

Thanks for the advice : )

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh, OHH!! I just had some good ideas. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am calling...

Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
MissingNo. (Pokémon, but will only be a fun moveset)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network series)

Edit: I removed Dorocche... I'm not entirely sure if I could give him a good moveset. I placed Numberman in there, tho. yay.

Already in the works are:
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Spade (Original Character)

That is all.

Oh, and here a small preview on who will represent me. x)

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Staraptor
Link to Bulbapedia
Stats (out of 10)

Height: 6 (like Luigi)
Ground Speed: 8.5 (He flies like MK)
Weight: 3.5 (Kirby's weight)
Fall Speed: 9 (as fast as Wolf)
Recovery: 10 (it's that good)
Traction: 4 (same as MK)
Strength: 7 (smashes are strong, but most other attacks aren't)
Attack Speed: 4 (a bit below average)
Mid-Air Jumps: 3
Glide: yes
Walljump: no

A (Scratch): Hovers in air by slowly beating its wings, and slashes with alternating talons. Decent priority, range, damage, and knockback, but slow. (5-6%)

Ftilt (Headbutt): A quick headbutt. Has little priority, but is one of Staraptor's quicker attacks. (7-8%)

Utilt (Backflip): Staraptor does a slow backflip while hovering and slashing foes with its talons. It slashes 5 times, carrying the foe with it. Each slash does 3%, with the last hit knocking the foe backwards. If you tap A after the move begins, it will increase the strength of the third hit to 6% and make it knock them straight up (outof the rest of the move). this move covers Staraptor in every direction, but its length leaves him vulnerable. Good for building damage.

Dtilt (Peck): Staraptor pecks the ground in front of it. Strong, kills off the top at 110 %. Lots of end lag. (11%)

Dash attack (Air Slash): Staraptor beats its wings and air slashes the area in front of him. Good range. (11%)

Smashes

Fsmash (Wing Attack): Staraptor pulls its wings back and smashes you with them (like DK's). Staraptor's strongest attack. (18-27%)

Usmash (Drill Peck): Staraptor crouches, then jumps up while spinning and hits you with its beak. Hits multiple times. Good for building damage, but Peck kills better. (15-23%)

Dsmash (Close Combat): Staraptor thrashes and spins on the ground. Hits multiple times and knocks foe in random direction. (17-25% if all hits connect).

Aerials

Nair: Spreads wings and retracts them quickly. Weak. (7%)

Fair: Staraptor leans back and slashes foes with both of its talons. Average lag, with good range and damage. (11%)

Bair: Staraptor hits foes behind it with both wings. Another weak attack. (9%)

Uair: Staraptor spins and hits foes with its beak like in its usmash. A TON of ending lag. (13%)

Dair: Staraptor spins around 4 times like Wolf's nair. Hits do 1-2%. Right before Staraptor passes the 6 o'clok position, a hitbox appears on Staraptor's beak. If you hit with it, it does 13 damage and spikes. This means Staraptor has 4 chances to spike every time it uses its dair. Other than spiking, it isn't very useful.

Miscellaneous

Get-up attack: Staraptor flaps its wings, hurting anyone that gets too close.

Ledge attack <100% (Staraptor grabs the edge with its talons and hangs like a bat): Staraptor leaps onto the stage and slashes foes with its beak

Ledge attack >100%: Staraptor gets on the stage on its belly and slices foes with its beak as it gets up.

Glide attack: Staraptor lets out its talons and attempts to latch on to a nearby foe. The thing is, if Staraptor latches on (5%), it doesn't stop gliding. So Staraptor can glide around with an opponent in tow (but they can try to break free). When you press A again, Staraptor flings the foe behind them (for another 5%) and the glide ends. A crazy edgeguard.

Throws

Grab: Staraptor digs its claws into the foe.

Grab attack: Staraptor pecks the opponent (3%).

Fthrow: Staraptor beats the opponent with its wings and pushes them away (6%).

Bthrow: Staraptor kicks its legs behind it, flinging foe backwards (5%).

Uthrow: Leans back and kicks legs up, tossing foe high (4%).

Dthrow: Does a backflip while holding foe and dragging them across the ground. Foe travels forward on a low trajectory (like Wolf's). 7%

Specials

B (Air Cutter): Acts almost exacty like the shockwave from Kirby's ^B. Goes diagonally and stalls Staraptor some when used from air.

>B (Sky Attack): Chargeable like Quick Draw, and when fully charged it travels about the same distance. Can be angled and is multi-hit like Drill Rush (a bit stronger though)

^B (Brave Bird): Flies upwards a little, then spirals back down. Horizontal and vertical range are similar to Final Cutter. Is multi-hit, and you can suicide by dragging foes with you.

VB (Gust): Flaps wings as long as you hold down B. It blows people away, and can be aimed at a 45 degree angle up or down. Great edgeguard. If used in the air, it ends in 3 seconds, during which you get sent up a fair distance (you then go into falling animation). In the air, default direction is down you can deviate 45 degrees in either direction. Did I mention it's a great edgeguard? His best vertical recovery.

FINAL SMASH: Fly
Basically a warp star on crack. Staraptor files into the sky and dives into the ground (you can control it) to create a big explosion of wind the size of the negative zone. Does 45 damage to anyone that gets hit, and kills anyone you hit while descending. Hold down B to go through pesky platforms!

SUMMARY

Staraptor is a god-like edge-guarder. Gust can gimp almost everything, period. After that, Staraptor has 4 jumps and an excellent recovery, and has air cutter, dair, bravebirdicide, and its insane glide attack.

The main goal of a staraptor player is to get the opponent off of the stage to gimp. This is harder than it sounds, if you look at Staraptor's attacks. The only attacks likely to knock a foe far enough away are its fair and fsmash. Staraptor has to build foes' damage by using Air Cutter, its smashes and its aerials until it can get a good hit in.

Foes that scare Staraptor are those with a good recovery that can get in Staraptor's face to take advantage of its light weight and kill it quickly.

Anyway, this is just the foundation. I'll be adding victory poses, taunts, music, and other stuff later. Any feedback would be nice. Is it too broken? This is my first moveset, so it might be. Blitzkreig, I hope it isn't to similar to Honchkrow. Enjoy!

MOAR RANDOM STUFF THAT DOES STUFF:
Taunts:
1:
2:
3:

Victory poses:
1:
2:
3:
Loss pose:

Stage:Sky Pillar:
Sky Pillar is the location in Pokemon R/S/E where you find Rayquaza. It's a big tower in the middle of the ocean. Look at this to see what it looks like. You fight on the big tower. The tower is like Luigi's Mansion, you can go in and out easily. There are four floors, each made of a pass-through platform. The Tower is as wide as Battlefield, with each floor the same height as the distance from the base platform of Battlefield to the top platform. Outside the tower is a small rocky expanse on either side, then a small 45 degree incline. After each slope, the rest of the stage is water. No hazards.
Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyE4w5iC0DU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEynAv122cA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nec95qqwliI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3FzvMwOZw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZjnjn9g0G0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEtlhq1PxI4&feature=related

Pokeballs:

Codec:
Snake: Hey, Otacon, what's this bird thing? I think it's some kind of Pokemon.
*Otacon sent out Staraptor*
*Colonel sent out Tyranitar*
Colonel: OH NOES!!
*Colonel switched out Tyranitar*
*Colonel sent in Shuckle!*
*Staraptor used Close Combat!*
*Shuckle lost 23% of its health*
*Staraptor's Defense and Special Defense fell.*
*Shuckle lost 25% of its health*
*Staraptor's Defense and Special Defense fell.*
*Shuckle used Minimize!*
*Shuckle's Evasion was raised*
*Shuckle's Leftovers restored 6% of its health*
Otacon: OMG HAX. You're like, totally breaking the evasion clause.
Colonel:MUAHAHAHAHA
*The attack missed!*
*Shuckle used Minimize!*
*Shuckle's Evasion was raised*
*The attack missed!*
*Shuckle used Power Trick!*
*Shuckle's Attack and Defense were switched!*
*Otacon ran...*
Colonel: LOL, what a n00b.
Snake: ...
Snake: WTF are you guys talking about?!

Otacon and Colonel having a Wifi battle XD
And unless you know stuff about competitive Pokemon, you shouldn't get this. At All.
Stuff in the asterisks isn't spoken, but shows up on the Codec screen.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
May the Force be with you. You're going to need it when fighting...

Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice

History
Raised by Vader since he was a child, The Apprentice has been immersed in the Dark Side of the Force since childhood, and thus, has learned to use it with devastating potency. His father was also a Jedi, but met his end at the hands of Vader. Sensing potential in the Jedi's son, Vader took the child under his wing and rigorously trained him in the way of the Lightsaber.

Since then, The Apprentice has been Vader's darkest secret. Performing various secret missions at his master's behest, The Apprentice has had plenty of field training. Cold, hateful, and calculating, The Apprentice is a fearsome opponent indeed.

Weapon
Lightsaber, with self-taught style
The Force

Stance
The Apprentice's trademark stance. He holds his lightsaber behind his back and leans slightly back. Very assassin-like.

Stats
Height: 6"1. Slightly taller than Marth in Brawl terms.
Weight: 3/5
Jump: 3/5 - Normal Height
Attack Strength: 4/5 - Suprisingly strong
Attack Speed: 3/5
Jump Height: 4/5
Jumps Count: 2
Glide: No
Traction: 4/5
Wall jump: Yes
Wall cling: Yes

Logo

The Apprentice's logo is that of the Galactic Empire's.

Idle Animation
The Apprentice crosses his arms and looks bored, or The Apprentice lifts his arm while force lightning sparks fly from his fingers.

Entrance
The Apprentice jumps from out of nowhere and lands in the starting position. He then activates his lightsaber and prepares for battle.

Standard A attacks
A - The Apprentice bashes his opponent with the hilt of his saber (3%)
AA - The Apprentice slashes his sword out horizontally after hitting with his hilt (6%)
AAA - Storm Breaker - After slashing, Starkiller belts out a viscious side-kick (9%)

Dash Attack - Body Breaker - The Apprentice runs, then lets quickly goes into a slide tackle. For someone with high traction, he actually travels very far with this attack.

> A - Side Saber - The Apprentice lifts his saber and holds it like a dagger. Then with lightning quick speed, he stabs his opponent. Slow startup, but a very strong attack. (18%)

V A - Leg Sweep - The Apprentice crouches low and does a quick spinning sweep kick. Fast but weak. (5%)

^ A - Heat Assault - The Apprentice does a barrel roll while letting out two fearsome kicks in an upward arc. (Single kick - 4%/Both kicks - 8%)

Aerials

Neutral Air - Star Raid - The Apprentice quickly slashes his sword twice horizontally in mid-air. (1 Slash - 3%/ Both slashes - 7%)

Fair - Meteor Strike - The Apprentice slashes his saber out in front of him, then quickly follows it up with a mid-air kick. ( Saber - 5%/ Kick - 4%/ Both - (9%)

Uair - Back Flip Kick - The Apprentice does a quick flip and kicks in an upward arc with both legs. Similar to Ganondorf's and Captain Falcon's Uair. (9%)

Bair - Kashyyyk Storm - The Apprentice lashes out with a viscious back fist and then follows it up with a downward slash from his saber. The Saber slash can spike if placed correctly. (Punch - 3%/ Slash - 6%/ Both - 9%)

Dair - Force Descend - The Apprentice lifts his saber then rapidly falls back to the stage with his saber beneath him. He can hit an opponent more than once while falling. Identical to Link's dair. (12%)

Smashes

F-Smash - Saber Smash - The Apprentice leans back, then lunges forward with a devastating horizontal strike. Great reach, and very nice knockback. (12-19%)

D-Smash - Vortex Saber - The Apprentice swings his lightsaber horizontally low to one side, then quickly slashes behind him. Fast for a D-Smash. (10-16%)

U-Smash - Star Divide - The Apprentice lashes out with an arced slash that reaches towards the sky. Sends opponents quite a ways upward. (14-18%)

Specials

Neutral B - Saber Throw - That's right, The Apprentrice breifly parts ways with his beloved weapon only to whip it at unlucky foes. This attack can be charged by holding B. The longer it is charged, the longer it goes and the harder it hits.It usually takes about 4-5 long seconds to charge it completely. The general direction of the saber can also be controlled. While in the air, The Apprentice simply throws his saber diagonally towards the ground. (8% /Fully charged - 15%)

> B - Force Lightning - The move you've been waiting for. The Apprentice's side B involves shooting pure energy from his fingertips. This attack can also be charged, but in a unique way that differs from his neutral B. The longer his lightning is unused, the stronger it becomes. After quite some time, The Apprentice will begin to glow red. When this happens, it means that he can unleash a devastating torrent of powerful lightning that reaches from either side of him. When not charged, his lightning is only in a small range from his outstretched hands. (11%/ Fully Charged - 20%)

V B - Force Blast - This is the Apprentice's bread and butter move. Hard hitting and fast to come out. The Apprentice slams his fist to the ground and causes a small orb of dark energy to surrond him. The area covered by the orb is relatively small, but it has decent knockback, so this move is essential for spacing. (15%)

^ B - Force Levitation- The Apprentice uses the power of the force to launch himself airborne, and remain floating stationary for a short period of time. This attack is special because Force Levitation leads into many options. From his airbone position, the Apprentice can access both Force Lightning and his Saber Throw. He throws/ shoots these attacks in whichever way you control them to go. As for his ForceBlast, he still lets out an orb of hurt, but he is forced to exit Levitation and go into free fall after doing this move. (Levitaion Saber Throw - 7%/ Levitation Lightning - 10%/ Levitation Orb - 18%)

Force Gauge
The Apprentice does not have an unlimited supply of Force, unfortunately. If you use too many Force relient attacks in a row, the Apprentice will enter an animation where he can be seen putting his hand to his face and shaking his head, as if to say, "I'm all out...". When this happens, you will have to wait a period of time before any Force attacks can be used. Usually the wait is about 5 to 10 seconds.

Throws

Force Grab - The Apprentice beckons with his hand, and a ring of light blue energy draws anyone in front him towards him into a grab. Has roughly the same reach as Link's grapple hook, along with some ending lag to balance it out.

Grab hit - Hilt Smash - The Apprentice jabs his hilt into the opponents ribs. (1%)

Forward throw - Deadly Expulsion - The Apprentice quickly knocks the opponent to the ground, then uses the force to lift them slightly. While they are being held mid-air by the Force, The Apprentice swings his lightsaber like a baseball bat and sends the enemy flying. (10%)

Back Throw - Force Impact - The Apprentice shoves the enemy behind him then punches the ground, causing an orb of dark energy to hit them, sending them flying backwards.

Down Throw - Black Banishment - The Apprentice holds his lightsaber up to the opponents throat while their back is to him. Then, he brutally puts them on the ground by slashing his saber across their throat in a downward motion. (16%)

Up Throw - Operation - The Apprentice clings to his opponent, then quickly levitates up with them in tow. He then knocks them upward with a slash from his saber. (14%)

Final Smash

An overwhelming display of power...
STAR DESTROYER

The Apprentice stops whatever he's doing and enters a sort of trance, where he has super armor frames. He lifts his hands up to the sky, then quickly moves them downwards. All of the sudden, an ungodly noise can be heard and a gargantuan Star Destroyer falls to the stage, dealing insane damage to any caught under it. The ship is so large, it is only shown on the half the screen, and covers roughly one half of the stage. What half of the stage the Destroyer lands on is completely random, and the Apprentice is completely unaffected if he is hit.

Refer to this video for an example of what this Final Smash is.

35% damage, and opponents become knocked into the ground (same effects as DK's side B)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taunts

Up taunt - The Apprentice spins his lightsaber around his hand.

Side Taunt - The Apprentice lifts his lightsaber and puts the hilt of his lightsaber to his chin. He then laughs and says, "How foolish..."

Down Taunt - The Apprentice outstretches his arms. Force Lightning can be seen coarsing up and down his arms and hands.

Victory Poses

Victory Pose 1 - The Apprentice spins while swinging his lightsaber towards the screen. He holds this pose (his lightsaber pointed directly at the screen) and says, "I guess you had to see for yourself..."

Victory Pose 2 - The Apprentice raises his arms to the sky then throws them down while a wave of energy permeates from him. He remains in this pose, smirking arrogantly.

Victory Pose 3 - The Apprentice is seen crouching low to the ground. He says, "Threat eliminated. Continuing mission."
He then jumps up and out of the screen.

Victory Pose 4 - The Apprentice has his back turned to the screen. He then throws his lightsaber out into the background and raises his hand. He then controls the lightsaber in midair and makes it fly in random aerial patterns.

Victory Music

The Star Wars Theme

Pros n' Cons

Pros
- Powerful
- Slightly heavy, making it harder to knock him out
- Great recovery, from which he can use multiple attacks

Cons
- Some moves come out slow
- Most of his moves need to be charged if they are to be effective and useful
- Limited Force Powers. Catch him during his "I'm all out" animation for major punishment.

Tactics

The Apprentice, much like Marth, is a beast at spacing. His light saber has decent reach, his Down B is a life saver, and he also has force lightning if someone does manage to get in too close to him. He can also easily combo using Force Levitation. U-tilt/U-smash -> Up B -> to Levitation Lightning -> Levitation Saber Throw is only one combo option for the Apprentice to utilize with his Force powers. But beware. The more the Apprentice uses the Force, the closer he comes to running out. So be cautious when using these combos.

Kirby Hat
Kirby gains a stylish buzz cut and a small red lightsaber after sucking in The Apprentice. He can throw his lightsaber and charge it, just like The Apprentice's neutral B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subspace Role
The Apprentice is after one thing, and one thing only - the power that Tabuu posses, because Darth Vader had charged him finding it. He's not here to make friends, and most of his missions are done without allies. Sooner or later, he is defeated by Marth, Ike, and Metaknight before they enter subspace. After being defeated, The Apprentice reluctantly joins the group.

If anyone decides on making their own version of Subspace (as was done before) feel free to use the Apprentice and simply disregard what I've written about his Subspace role.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alternate Colors

The Apprentice's suit and tasset change in accordancve to what color is picked.

White - The Apprentice's clothes are completely white
Red - The Apprentice is dressed in a red one peice with a black tasset and belt
Blue - He is dressed in blue clothes and an orange tasset.
Green - Green clothes and a yellow tasset.
Dark Jedi - The Apprentice has a dark purple collar and tasset, with black clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wiimote Noise

When the Apprentice is chosen, the sound of a lightsaber being thrown can be heard.

Unlock Conditions

Play 333 Vs. matches.
Beat any level 5 target test in under 2 minutes.
Play through the Subspace Emissary.

Snake Codec

Snake: Otacon, I think I see a Jedi here...it sure isn't Yoda though...
Otacon: Wha-? I...I don't honestly know who that is...
Snake: You're kidding, right?
Otacon: Well, I assume he isn't too friendly seeing as how he's toting a red lightsaber, which is a signature sign that he's sided with the Sith. But I've never seen a style such as that...
Snake: Well nice or not, I'm going to find out who he is, one way or another.
Otacon: Snake, don't do anything stupid...
Snake: ...
Otacon: Snake? Snake!? SNAAAAAKE!!

Assist Trophy

Darth Vader

The Apprentice's master, the symbol of the Empire's power, the man in black - Darth Vader himself joins the Brawl to help whoever releases him! Vader stalks around the battlefield and randomly chooses an opponent to torment. He grasps them with Force Choke and renders them immobile. They can't escape or fight anyone off, so they are basically a sitting duck for whoever is close by. Not only are they a helpless target, but Force Choke does 1% of damage per second. Vader remains on the stage for about 20 seconds, then abruptly dissapears after releasing his victim.

Stage

TIE Fighter

On this stage, the brawlers fight on the contours of the top half of the TIE fighter. As they are fighting, the landscape around them is hurling by at unfathomable speeds, as enemy ships and lasers are also flying by. In the background, the Death Star looms ominously.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Ooh, I'm going to try this one... :3

Does anybody have a list of what has already been done in previous contests?

Or should I not even worry about it?

D

Deleted member

Lucky Day's main moveset is complete. I will start Mama Luigi right away.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
1. With slight differences, Lil' Slugger basically has Falcon Punch, Aether, Fox Illusion, and Headbutt for specials. I just don't see anything terribly original, is all.
Still working on this one, may take me a bit to rethink up some of these specials...especially the Up B, I was never really happy with that one in the first place...

2. He's not just a figment of Tsukiko's imagination--as the story of Lil' Slugger gets spread, the idea, or "paranoia" creeps into the lives of a great many people. But yeah, the story (especially the ending) is very confusing.
Fixed for great justice : )

3. His dash attack shouldn't make him stop, like everyone else's does. As he moves on wheels, he should be able to keep his momentum. I don't know, maybe that's just me, but it seems like it'd be really neat and fitting.
Also fixed, he now keeps on rolling after he hits someone with his dash attack.

It's probably going to be mostly SMW Luigi.
As long as there's those Koopa Football Players! xD

Darkurai

Smash Master
This moveset has been approved by Youko.

NEWCOMER

COME ON
SHOW ME YOUR NEWS!

Creator of Show Me Your News! Youko joins the Brawl! As usual, Youko takes on the form of K.K. Slider with a Captain Falcon helmet!

Size: 4/10
Power: 7/10
Weight: 3/10
Attack speed: 7/10
Walking Speed: 5/10
Dash speed: 8/10
Fall Speed: 5/10
Jumping: 7/10
Traction: 4/10
Wall-jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes
Tether: No

Standard Combo

A: Youko holds his guitar horizantally and thrusts it forward.
AA: Youko starts spinning his guitar. Yes he is that awesome. Continuous combo.

Tilts
Forward: Youko stabs forward with the neck of his guitar.
Up: Youko stabs upward with the body of his guitar.
Down: Youko does a simple kick.

Aerials
Neutral: Youko swings his guitar in front of him, then behind him.
Up: Youko swings his guitar upwards.
Forward: Youko takes out the SMYN Dictionary and hits his opponent with it.
Down: Youko thrusts his guitar downwards sharply.
Back: Youko swings the SMYN Dictionary behind him.

Smashes
Forward: Youko swings the body of his guitar in front of him. It's his slowest attack, but does massive damage.
Up: Youko pulls out the Mailbag and swings it over his head. Does decent knockback, but not great. Has slightly less-than average range. Is very fast.
Down: Youko pulls out a large clock, which he jumps on, spins on it, and holds his guitar outwards so it hits the people around him. Hits several times. Does okay knockback, and good damage.

Specials
Neutral Special: Youko Pawnch
Similar to the Falcon Punch, Youko shouts "Youko...PAWNCH!" and then...well...does so. At the same time, he swings his guitar behind him. The guitar does not do as much damage as the punch.

Up Special: Viral Hackerable
Youko turns into a jumble of 1's and 0's and floats around the stage for a short time. Similar to Lucario's up special, but slower.

Forward Special: Guitar Strum
Youko fires Musical Notes while chords of a random song of his plays as he does attacks.

Down Special: All Clocks!
Youko throws a Timer item. Similar to Diddy's Down Special.

FINAL SMASH: Wayko
Youko got the Smash Ball! Youko disappears into the background. What's this!? Choppa Choppa is playing! Who's that jumping from the ladder!? *gasp* It's Wayko!
Wayko has all the attacks of Youko, but they are significanly more powerful. Not like Wario-Man where they're slightly better. No. Significantly better.

At the end of the Final Smash, Wayko's moustache falls off, and Youko is standing where Wayko just was. But...what happened to Wayko...?

Other
Grab Attack: Youko extends Katanagunclaws from his fingers, hurting the grabbed foe, which quickly retract.
Ledge Attack (under 100%): Youko flips back onto the ledge and slams his guitar down on the ground.
Ledge Attack (over 100%): Youko climbs slowly back onto the ledge and thrusts his guitar forward.

Taunts
Up: Youko says "Dang Shkippy."
Side: Youko laughs. "Wah-ha-ha!"
Down: Youko pulls out a clock and shouts "All Clocks!"

Entrance
The first bar of the SMYN Theme plays as Youko clawshots in.

Victory Poses
1. Youko turns towards the player and says "By gum! Dang Skippy!"
2. Youko says "Hi-ho, Netflix! Awaaaaaaay!" and rides an elephant off-screen.
3. Youko slings his guitar on his back and says "Misunderestimate me?"
Victory Music: Gotta Smash 'em all! YOUKO PUNCH!

Kirby Hat
The Youko helmet with doggy ears.

Snake Codec
Snake: Colonel, there's a dog with a guitar here!
Colonel: That's Youko, Snake. Youko is the host of a podcast called Show Me Your News. It has a lot of fans, so he'll have references to hit in a lot of his attacks.
Snake: Why is he swinging that guitar around?
Colonel: Youko is skilled at playing it. Watch out when he plays some chords. If you're too close, you could take some damage.
Snake: ...you're joking, right?
Colonel: No, I'm not.
Snake: This place gets stranger every day.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
The Chosen One

All right, without further adieu, ladies and gentlemen, I give you my third entry!

THE CHOSEN ONE

The most powerful stick figure in the world! Yes, The Chosen One has entered the fray! Don’t know what I’m talking about? Well, then, you’ll want to WATCH THIS VIDEO. Observe the Chosen One in all his splendor. And now, for the moveset, in which I will often reference a specific time in the video.

STATS
Size: Mid
Weight: Mid-Light
Jump1: Mid-High
Jump2: Mid
FallSpeed: Mid
RunSpeed: Mid
AttackSpeed: Mid
Power: Mid
Jumps: 2
Crouch: Mid-Low
Wall-Kick: Yes
Wall-Cling: No
Crawl: No

STANDARD ATTACKS
Standard A -- Glass-Breaker (1:05) -- The Chosen One delivers a single punch. Medium-short range, and normally does a mere 2% damage, with relatively low knockback. However, this punch has a devastating effect on shields. No, it won’t automatically break them. Think of it something like your shield getting hit by a Falcon Punch. It won’t auto-break, but it’ll knock a good chunk off your shield.

Side-Tilt A -- Kick Combo (2:27) -- The Chosen One delivers a kick straight forward. This kick has medium range and does 6% damage. If, and only if, the kick is blocked by a shield, you can press A again to release a flurry of repeated kicks afterward, similar to Fox’s repeated A. These kicks do 1% damage each, and are very difficult to get out of if you get stuck in them.

Up-Tilt A -- Kick Up (2:07) -- The Chosen One lies on his back, then kicks upward to get back up. This move has some startup delay. The range is not great, either. The kick does 8% damage, and knocks opponents directly upward.

Down-Tilt A -- Stomp (0:37) -- The Chosen One does a short hop and stomps both feet on the ground. This move has pretty poor range, so it’s difficult to hit with, but if you do, it rewards with 10% damage to the victim.

Dash Attack – Roundhouse Kick – The Chosen One jumps forward and spins into a roundhouse kick. Medium range. 10% damage.

SMASH ATTACKS
Side Smash -- Fire Breath (2:25) -- The Chosen One breathes a short stream of flame directly in front of himself, with a range similar to Pikachu’s Side Smash. Charging it up will slightly increase damage, but more notably, increases the duration of the fire. Damage increases from 14% to 18% with charging, and the duration increases from 1 second up to 3 seconds. After the first second, however, you can cancel at any time by shielding. Awesome!

Up Smash -- Laser Sweep (0:57) -- Just like in the video, minus the range. This is actually closely similar to R.O.B.’s taunt, in terms of aesthetics. Hits at medium-short range with short laser bursts akin to R.O.B.’s Side Smash. Has potential for multiple hits like Samus’s Up Smash. Each burst does 8% damage uncharged, 14% charged.

Down Smash -- Combustion Sphere (0:33) -- The Chosen One surrounds himself briefly in fire. The range on this move is about 1/3 Smart Bomb radius away from the center of The Chosen One’s body. 10% uncharged, 18% charged.

AIR ATTACKS
Neutral Air -- Scroll-Bar Spin (0:39) -- The Chosen One spins horizontally, holding out half of a scroll-bar. Medium-long range. 6% damage. Has potential to hit twice as he spins, but usually only hits once.

Up Air – Flip Kick – The Chosen One flips his legs upward and kicks over his head. Medium range. 8% damage.

Down Air – Thundercloud Kick – The Chosen One summons a cloud that shoots down a bolt of lightning (2:13), which he quickly rides down. The lightning bolt goes straight downward about 2 Stage Builder blocks, and does 8% damage as it appears. As The Chosen One rushes down it, he does about 5% damage to anyone he hits.

Forward Air -- Driving Punch (0:50) -- The Chosen One lifts a fist and punches in front of himself downward. Comparable to Mario’s in terms of damage and range, and is also a meteor smash.

Backward Air – Double Kick – The Chosen One kicks behind him, once with each leg. Medium range for both kicks. The first kick does 4% damage, the second does 8%.

GRAB/THROW ATTACKS
Grab: Normal, no extension.

Pummel: Pulse – The Chosen One pulses powerful energy through his hands into his victim. 3% damage.

Forward Throw – Spin Toss – The Chosen One spins his opponent over his head before tossing them forward. 8% damage.

Backward Throw – Backward Spin Toss – Same as the forward throw, but backward.

Up Throw – Laser Blast – The Chosen One throws his opponent over his head, then fires his laser upward, striking the opponent. 7% + 2% damage. Similar to Fox’s.

Down Throw – Firestorm – The Chosen One throws his victim to the ground, then briefly envelops them in a torrent of flames. 10% damage.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Standard B – Laser (2:02) -- The Chosen One fires lasers from his eyes. This charges in the same fashion as Wario’s Down B or R.O.B.’s Laser. It reaches full charge after about a minute. Damage, depending on charge, ranges from 1% to 10%. Unlike R.O.B.’s laser, that can only be slightly angled up or down, this laser can be fired in any direction. To allow this, it also has a greater startup delay.

Side B -- Freeze Shot (1:28) – The Chosen One releases a small blizzard from his outstretched hand. Similar to IC’s Blizzard, but it only fires forward, and is a bit higher off the ground. Additionally, it has a further horizontal range. It will only score one hit, and does not do damage. Rather, any opponents hit will be frozen. The freeze is strong, and can be difficult to break out of at even moderately high damages, starting around 80%, making this move very good for setting up.

Up B -- Flame Jump (1:15) – The Chosen One ignites his fist, then jumps upward, about the distance of Marth’s Dolphin Slash. It also moves slightly forward like the Dolphin Slash, too, but is not quite as fast, and deals fire damage of about 8% to anyone the Chosen One hits.

Down B -- Fireball Toss (0:35) – This move also charges like Wario’s fart or R.O.B.’s laser, and takes about a minute and a half to reach full power. The Chosen One will use both hands to hurl a fireball in any direction you tilt the control stick. Without charge, he will try, and his hands will steam, but he will then kick his foot on the ground, disappointed. To reach usable capacity, you’ll have to wait about 20 seconds. The fireball goes about one Smart Bomb radius before dying out. A fuller charge will affect both the size and the damage of the fireball. At full charge, it’s the size, relative to The Chosen One’s body, that it is in the video. Damage ranges from 5% to 25%, depending on charge.

FINAL SMASH
Final Smash -- Program Crusher (2:08) -- The Chosen One grabs a large (about half the size of FD) program window and slams it to the ground in front of him. If in the air, he’ll throw it downward at about a 25 degree angle from the vertical. Enemies hit with the window will suffer 45% damage, and severe knockback.

LEDGE MOVES
Get Up (Under 100%): The Chosen One lifts himself through the air onto the stage.
Get Up (Over 100%): The Chosen One climbs onto the stage.

Attack (Under 100%): The Chosen One jumps up and forward, surrounded by flames. 7% damage.
Attack (Over 100%): The Chosen One jumps up and kicks his leg forward. 6% damage.

Dodge (Under 100%): The Chosen One jumps up and somersaults forward.
Dodge (Over 100%): The Chosen One rolls on his side forward.

Jump (Under 100%): The Chosen One lifts himself through the air, over the ledge.
Jump (Over 100%): The Chosen One jumps onto the stage, then gets airborne.

MISCELLANEOUS ANIMATIONS
Dizzy: The Chosen One holds his head with his hands and staggers uncontrollably.

Sleep: The Chosen One collapses on the ground.

Sidestep Dodge: The Chosen One ducks to the side.

Forward Rolling Dodge: The Chosen One jumps forward, doing an aerial before landing.

Backward Rolling Dodge: The Chosen One backflips, jumping backward.

Air Dodge: The Chosen One does a backflip.

Shield: The Chosen One assumes a defensive pose with his fists clenched behind his standard bubble shield.

TAUNTS
Up Taunt – The Chosen One makes the act of laughing hysterically, although no sound is heard.

Down Taunt – The Chosen One pulses with a powerful white energy.

Side Taunt – The Chosen One spins around with his arms outstretched. His hands are on fire.

VICTORY/LOSS POSES
Up Victory Pose – Same as his Up Taunt.

Side Victory Pose – The Chosen One randomly fires off fire, ice, and lightning bursts all around him.

Down Victory Pose – The Chosen One concentrates, then surrounds himself with a violent burning fire.

Loss Pose – The Chosen One can be seen chained to a ball, sitting on the ground.

EXTRAS
Symbol: A silhouette of a stick figure.

Kirby Hat: Kirby turns into a more cartoon-like version of himself (almost like a little kid might draw him), and also goes 2-D.

Entrance: The Chosen One is drawn by a cursor, then converted to a symbol, titled “The Chosen One.”

Colors: Color changes affect… Well, everything. Black (normal), Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, Orange.

Wii Remote Sound: The sound of lasers is followed by an explosion.

To Unlock: Clear 100-Man Brawl with Mr. Game & Watch. Can be done co-op as long as one of the players is Mr. Game & Watch.

Unlock Message: “The Chosen One, the powerful stick figure fighter, has joined the Brawl!”

SOLID SNAKE CODEC CONVERSATION
Snake: Colonel… Why is a stick figure fighting me?
Colonel: That’s the Chosen One, Snake. He’s an animation who turned on his animator.
Snake: So he’s got a mind of his own now?
Colonel: Yes. He just goes around, wreaking whatever havoc he pleases.
Snake: Well, I guess I’ll entertain him for a while, then…

Feedback, please!!

D

Deleted member

That makes two Chosen Ones. Wait, that would mean there wouldn't be any Chosen Ones. These are the Chosen Two!:laugh:

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Ok, im back and i've read my judgement, but i'm sort of confused at where i should improve my description of Runaru (pg. 12). Any ideas/clarificcations?

BTW i'm making an improvement on Runaru's picture via Paint. It hopefully will be done by tomorrow...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hah. The Chosen One is awesome, SirKibble.
Thank you. That was probably the hardest one yet for me, because I had to keep referencing the video. I wanted to make as many of his moves as I could be things he actually did. Plus, this was my first non-video-game entry.

DUEL TO THE DEATH!

It must happen on SSE.
Heck freaking yes! Whoever decides to do a Subspace story, that would be totally awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom