• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Chun-Li

"Hajimemashoo (Let us begin)"
~Wait, Chun-Li never said that...

Anyway, Chun-Li joins up in this contest now!

Her Fight-A-Base entry is here.
http://www.fenixware.net/fab/fab_charMain.asp?char=chunli_stf

I already made a Thunder Thighs last contest, Yungmie. So I thought for this one, I should make one for the original one herself, Chun-Li. She goes by many names aside from that. "First Lady of Fighting Games", for one. "The Strongest Woman in the World" for another. Can she become the strongest woman in Brawl? Let's find out.

"I am the strongest woman in this, or any world!"
~Chun-Li, X-men vs. Street Fighter

I... see.

Appearance: Blue qipao (Chinese dress) with yellow trim, brown pantyhose, white combat boots, and white buns in her hair, which is brown. Her Alpha/Zero costume is also available. She also wears black spiked bracelets.

Stats: (No comments on that because I can't think of anything to say.)
Size: **** She's either 5'8" or 5'5". Depends if you're going with Alpha stats or not. I'm not.
Speed: ***** Speed's her name, Chun-Li's her game. It's been that way since the beginning.
Weight: ** We don't really know her weight. We assume she is light. It was rumoured that she was 150 lbs at one point, but that was in the Alpha era. She probably lost weight in SF2 and 3.
Jump Height: *** Chun-Li was one of the few Street Fighter characters in the MVC series that could double-jump. But overall it's average.
Power: ** She has some moves that can be strong, but for the most part, Chun relies on hit and run.
Fall Speed: **
Traction: ***

"Fighting isn't the only thing I'll best you at!"
~Chun-Li, Marvel vs. Capcom

Can she...
Crawl?: No.
Glide?: No.
Wall Jump?: Yes.
Wall Cling?: No.

Alt costumes: (I'm using her Alpha sprite because it's convinient, they have more colours(I think), and they're easier to find than 3rd Strike sprites.)

Classic Blue (Default/Blue Team)
Classic Pink/Red (Red Team)
Lime Green clothes (Green Team)
Greyish Clothes
Purple Clothes
Shadow effect (Shadow Lady from MVC1)

And there's her Alpha Costume. Like Overalls Wario, Chun-Li also uses her Alpha duds. They cause no change in gameplay.

Classic Blue & Yellow (Default/Blue Team)
Pink & Dark Pink & Yellow (Red Team)
Green & Red (Green Team)
X-Men vs. Street Fighter 2P alternate (White, Red, and Purple.)
Yellow and more Yellow
Faded Classic

Entrance: Chun-Li is already there on the field, and bows to her opponent before getting into stance.
Series: Street Fighter
Logo: Same as Dan's, I guess, since I can't think of anything else. Z for Street Fighter Zero.

The sprites were arranged myself. :)

NORMALS

A: Hyakuretsu Kyaku. Chun-Li sticks her leg out for the first hit, lower for the second, and then does her famous multiple kicks with her left leg. "Yup! Yup! Yup!" (Leg)
Dash A: Chun-Li stops immediately and starts the first non-multiple hit of her Hyakuretsu Kyaku. With this she can combo into tilts, smashes, or just go into the multiple kicks. (Leg)

ftilt: Chunny roughly shoves her opponent with both hands. This tilt cannot go high or low. It's notable for its speed, but lacks range. (Arm)
utilt: Chun-Li raises her leg upward strongly. "Yup!" The attack works well as a launcher, but has noticeable lag on cooldown. (Leg)
dtilt: She turns her body to kick with her right leg. Makes a decent poke. (Leg)

SMASHES

fsmash: Chinese Neckbreaker. Chun-Li jumps above her opponent, turns herself around in midair, and comes falling down onto them, legs first. She jumps the maximum height of her first jump when doing the attack, when fully charged, with less charge equalling less height. The hitbox is Chun-Li during all parts of the attack. It doesn't have much knockback, sending the opponent downwards. It can work as a spike in this way, though. (Body/Spin)

usmash: Chun-Li does a handstand on one hand/finger, and spins her legs around, similar to a breakdancer, but with more grace. It is quick in startup and endtime, but has little in the way of killpower. Its knockback is in the realm of Dr. Mario's Dr.Tornado, where it sends opponents any and everywhere. (Leg)
http://fightingstreet.com/folders/a...iiww_art/sfiiww_fbstageart/sfiifbs_chunli.jpg <-a link to the official artwork with her using this.

dsmash: Sen'en Shuu. Chun-Li hops slightly, and does a frontflip into the splits. She moves a little bit forward when doing this, and it doesn't hit backward until she lands. However, like most of her attacks, it is very quick. (Leg, Body/Spin)

AERIALS

nair: Hyakuretsu Kyaku. Li-Li does the multiple kicks again, but in air, with her right leg crossed below her body, away from the barrage. "Yup! Yup! Yup!" You can tap the button to continue doing this. (Leg)
fair: Chun-Li raises her leg upwards to head level, but still angled forward slightly. Resembles Lucario's fair. It has sexkick properties. The attack doesn't have much knockback or damage potential overall. Best used as an approach. (Leg)
bair: Kaku Yoku Da. Chunners turns and sticks her leg out strongly, behind her and very slightly upward. A fairly strong attack on its own right. Also has sexkick properties. (Leg)
uair: Chun-Li does a backflip in the air, except instead of her legs angled to go backwards, they are angled straight for the entirety of the backflip. It looks a little weird, yes. (Leg, Body/Spin)
dair: Pogo Stomp. She does her classic Pogo Stomp. She can bounce off an opponent this way, and it can be shorthopped. It is a meteor, but only about as strong as a Footstool Jump in meteor power. (Leg)

THROWS

Grab: Chun grabs ahead with both hands. She also can grab in the air, but can only do 1 throw then.
Grab A: Chun knees her opponent. (Leg, Throwing)
fthrow: Chun-Li forces her opponent on the ground. This is also the sole throw she can do in the air, forcing them down in a slight meteor. (Throwing)
bthrow: Chun jumps over to the other side with a Neckbreaker, and kicks the opponent. (Throwing)
uthrow: Chun raises her leg upwards to launch her opponent in the air. Resembles her utilt. (Throwing)
dthrow: Same as fthrow, only with almost no horizontal launch. (Throwing)

Ledge Attack (below 100%): Li-Li flips over onto the ledge and kicks down. (Leg)
Ledge Attack (after 100%): Chun crawls onto the ledge and kicks. (Leg)
Get-up Attack (on face): Going on her hands, she kicks backwards and then forwards. (Leg)
Get-up Attack (on ground): Doing a handstand, she kicks on either side before returning to form. (Leg)

SPECIALS

Standard Special Move: Kikouken

Chun-Li does her answer to Ryu's, and now Mario's Fireball. "Kikouken!"

Like Mario's fireball, it disappates at the same area, just it reaches there faster. It does a little less damage, but they are spammable. She lifts her bum high in the air with her legs, and brings her body down to proper Kikouken form. If you know what I mean.

She can also hold B for a second and a bit to do a Reishiki Kikou Ken, where she creates a large ball of energy around her hands. She does not to the Kikouken pose, instead bringing the ball of ki at chest level. This ball of energy is as large as Kirby or Jigglypuff. (Specials: Indirect, Energy)

Side Special Move: Spinning Bird Kick

Chun-Li does a headstand, to bring herself upside down. "Spinning Bird Kick!", she warbles, as she flies directly ahead, her body spinning to have her legs strike her attacker multiple times. You can control where she goes using the control stick, but she can only stay airborne for so long. (2-3 seconds) If used in the air, she goes into helpless mode after the attack. (Specials: Direct, Leg, Body/Spin)

Up Special Move: Tenshou Kyaku

Chunny leaps up high! And then she kicks thrice! (Even though the picture shows only twice!) The three kicks can combo into each other, too, so it's a good anti-air. The last hit does more knockback than the others. This does not sweetspot the ledge, though. (Specials: Direct, Leg, Body/Spin)

Down Special Move: Kuuchu Dash

Chun-Li goes into her running animation, and rolls into the opponent. The roll sends the opponent away a bit, trips, and is good for spacing, but Chun is left wide open, sometimes even if she hits because of the lag after. It's good for mindgames, though, as it uses the same run animation. (Specials: Direct, Body/Spin)

"So do you have anything to say in your defense?"
~Chun-Li, Street Fighter Alpha 3

Final Smash: Senretsu Kyaku

Chun-Li lifts up one of her mighty legs! She's going for the kill! With the grace of the crane, she rushes down her opponent with many kicks, smothering their own strikes and ignoring their cries, as she finishes them off with a Hazan Tenshou Kyaku to the sky!

What she does is dash, doing many kicks with her left leg, each of them adding up. After a few seconds of this, though, or when she reaches the end of the stage, she leaps into the air, and does an extended version of her Tenshou Kyaku, launching her opponents into the air, where they will most likely be KO'd. While the Smash guaranteees a KO more often than not, it doesn't stop an opponent from shielding at the right time and dodging. Chun-Li just simply bounces off if her attack is stopped, and the Final Smash ends prematurely.

"Hey, I thought you liked the rough stuff!?"
~Chun-Li, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter

Taunts
Up Taunt: "Gomene!" This taunt also does 1% damage on contact, knocks back forward slightly, and has a Home Run Bat screech, like Luigi's, on contact. (Arm)
Side Taunt: Goes into a tai chi pose. "Haaaa!"
Down Taunt: Brings her hands together, resembling a wai, or a prayer.

ETC

Animations:
Standing 1: She adjusts her bracelets.
Standing 2: Chun crosses her arms briefly, and then releases them.
Standing 3: Chun moves her leg back, and she kicks the ground briefly.
Dizzy: She holds her head and stumbles. See a pattern?
Walking: Chun-Li walks in stance.
Running: Like the first part of the Kuuchu Dash, except she continues running.
Shield: She crosses her arms and guards her face.
Roll: Chun-Li either rolls like at the end of her Kuuchu Dash (forward) or does what C. Falcon does. (back roll)
Sidestep: She guards her face and steps to the side.

Victory Poses:
1: Chun-Li kicks 3 times, and then goes into her side taunt tai chi pose. "Yup! Yup! Yup! Haaaa!"
2: "Hahahahahaha! Yatta!"
3: Chun faces the player, folds her arms, and puts her head down in silence.
Lose Pose: Chun-Li bites her thumb.

Crowd Cheer: "Chunny!" "Li-Li!" "Chunny!" "Li-Li!"
Wiimote sound: "Yup! Yup! Yup! Haaaa!"
Victory music: The win quote music of Street Fighter 2.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets her oxhorns. (Those buns in her hair.) Kirby does not pose like she does for Kikouken, instead opting to stand like Lucario's Aura Sphere for both Kikouken and Reishiki Kikouken.

Snake Codec: (With Mei Ling.)
S: Mei Ling, there's what appears to be a girl in Chinese clothes here on Shadow Moses. Do you know her?
M: Hold on a sec.
S: Okay.
M: There, found it.
She's Chun-Li. A well-known former Interpol agent.
She was one of the instrumental people in bringing down the drug syndicate, Shadowloo several years back.
The rumours say that she did so to avenge her father, who was killed by the leader of the syndicate, M. Bison.*
Careful, Snake. She was one of Interpol's top agents, and it doesn't look like she let herself go just yet.
S: I will.

*M. Bison, the Dictator is known as Vega in Japan. Japanese versions will refer to him as that.

Stickers: She shares the same stickers as Dan. (Page 19)

Trophies:

Chun-Li: A young, headstrong Chinese woman, skilled in martial arts, particularly involving kicks. Also known to be a good gymnast and a well-known agent of Interpol, before she retired to teach small children the art of tai chi. She holds great animosity towards the dictator, M.Bison, for killing her father years before. After defeating him, though, she returned to the life of a single girl, raising abandoned children, until she had to fight again...

Senretsu Kyaku: When Chun-Li gets the Smash Ball, she's ready for this technique! Raising her leg, she rushes down her opponent mercilessly, striking with what looks like thousands of kicks a second! As soon as she's finished unleashing her power on the hapless fighter, she launches them into the air, smashing them upwards several times to their dooms. Understandably, not many today are able to tell the tale of this.

"No, I've never thrown any of my bracelets away. Why do you ask?"
~Chun-Li, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike

I also demand feedback for all 3 of my movesets so far. (Dan's on page 19, and I'm/Myself is on page 33) I feel deprived from it 'cause I didn't get much in the last contest either. I feel bad asking for this, but I'm also eager to find out what you think, and in that won out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=19
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=33

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
HELL YES!!

Also, I'm near completion on Rouge's moveset, only her throws and ledge attacks are missing. You're already good for commenting, plox! See signature for linkylinky. :3
Yeah, I'll get around to that. I haven't done any reviewing today so far. So I'll get that over with after I update the list.

klapaucius

Smash Apprentice
Is there some kind of master list of movesets that have already been done?
Because I'd like to start work on a moveset for Lupin III.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I just about **** myself at Mama Luigi :laugh: "It's a Football" somehow really got me.

Still need stat critiques for Nintendogs on page 30.
Oh, join the club, I peed my pants at "YEEEEEEEEEEELP!" XD

Also, Rouge's basic moveset is complete, I will do Taunts and stuff tomor... later today. It's already 1 AM. <_<

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Okay guys, I'm seeing if I can make 4 more for MYM( not sure if I'll do them or not). Here are the pics:

The idiot chosen,Zelos,joins the brawl! (decided not to do this)

The royal princess,Natalia,joins the brawl!

The half-elf of the Vanguard, Alice, joins the brawl!

The blue-haired with the broadsword, Decus, joins the brawl!

Okay, the last two are in an upcoming game, so in November, I'll do those two(you guys said it ends in January). I'm not nesscarily doing all 4, but I'll do my best.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Man Nintendogs, it's like you're beating up puppies if you verse them :p . I think the stats are fine. I don't see a problem with em.
I hesitated putting them in the last contest because I thought it would smack of dogfighting, but these dogs are here completely of their own accord. Plus, people don't seem to have a problem beating up Pikachu :laugh:

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Nor has Toadsworth received any(more than 1) comments ;_;
Don't cry, man, pull yourself together!
Just messin'
I happen to think that your Toadsworth entry is made of pure WIN.
The alternative costumes were somehow amazing looking to me.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I hesitated putting them in the last contest because I thought it would smack of dogfighting, but these dogs are here completely of their own accord. Plus, people don't seem to have a problem beating up Pikachu :laugh:
Well I for one despise Pikachu, so I'd say I have a problem beating him up. Meaning, a relentless urge to do so.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
See my other entry on page 4.

Done.
Avast Ye, Scurvy Dogs! Super-pirate Cutlass joins the brawl.
"Hates Shiek"

Cutlass is a pirate and... she does pirate things: Sail the seven seas on her ship, plunder and hi-jack other ships, not pay taxes, play with swords, play with guns, have a parrot, have an eyepatch, have a pegleg, have a pirate flag, get on the crow'snest and look through a telescope, have a secret island hideout, steal wheats and barley and all the other grains :D, have a treasure map, have a treasure chest, have doubloons, have scruvy, have bad teeth, have traitors walk the plank, drink grog and of course download movies and software off the internet using somebody else's wifi. She does not, however, turn into an octopus man and have a horrible trilogy of movies. She's neutral, she join any sides for the right price. Otherwise she just might rob you, or the bad guy, it just depends. Her pegleg has a knife tied to the end. Oh yeah, she hates ninjas with the burning passion of a 1000 suns.

I didn't give her a captain hat because she's not a captain because I said so.

Stats:
A little on the tall side, about the size of Captain Falcon. Other than that, her stats are about average. She has
About average stats otherwise. Average jumps, average speed. Same weight as Falcon. Has decent attacks, but require both swords to get the best out of them.

B Attacks:
B - Sword Chuck: This is a charge attack that can deal a decent dose of damage. As soon as you let go of B she throws both of her swords at whichever direction you're facing leaving a trail of fire. It's a pretty risky attack to use, but it's got a long range (depending on how long charge) and it's accurate. Here's the kick though, you have to go get your swords after they're thrown or you can't use any of your sword attacks and you'll also be weaker overall (weaker attacks, easier to hit). And while enemies can't pick up your sword, bombs/some items and a few attacks can move them, and if your sword falls off a ledge, you're out of luck and you have to wait 11 seconds for it to respawn (and that's only if it's knocked off stage). You can charge midair and on the ground, but you can't be moving. It takes awhile to do full charge, but maximum charge does heavy damage (like GaW heavy). Also, while thrown they spin, so they have a decent size 'collision bubble'. It can be used if you only have one sword, but it does half damage.

B OVER - Buccaneer Blades: Using her twin pirate scimitars, she runs, jumps in the air and then slices with one of the swords, after landing, the attack finishes with a slash from the second blade leaving a firey burst. It's all in one stylistic motion. This attack does travel some distance, it is also interuptable between strikes which is a downside. On the flipside, the more you charge this attack the second slice will leave more damage and a bigger fire burst. The first strike does around 16% and the second can deal up to 35% depending on how charged you are. The charging doesn't change the distance traveled. If you're missing a sword you can only do the first strike. If you're missing both swords you can't even use the attack. Yells "walk the plank!" while executing the attack.

B UP - Parrot: What Pirate is complete without their very own talking parrot? When activated, her trusty bird sidekick comes to the rescue by picking her up and flying. While being carried you can not attack at all, this move is uncancelable. While in control of the up B, you have five flaps before the bird leaves. "flaps" here would be the equivalent of a kirby jump. While using your parrot you can move in any direction. Also, you are still vulnerable to attacks while using Parrot, however Knockback is diminished to an extent. You aren't completley helpess when the bird drops you, you can still use A attacks.

B DOWN - Diggin': She pulls out a shovel and does a digging motion. If an opponent comes in contact, they become stuck in the ground like Donkey Kong's headsmash or pitfall. It does 2% damage, but atleast it traps your enemy so you can do a strong attack or what have you. This attack has some starting lag to prevent spammage (keeping you enemy in a hole for the whole match) and needs to be timed accordingly. It also does not stack time on if you use diggin' again while your opponent is already "digged". If you dig when there's no enemy it just shows the digging animation. However, there is a very slim chance you could dig up a bob-omb, just like Peach and her downB.

A Attacks:
*All attacks assume you have the sword if one is required, otherwise they're generic punches.
A: She performs a single slash with one of her swords. Basic move, minimal damage and practically no knock back.

AA: Slashes with both swords at once diagonally. Does a little more damage than the first A.

AAA: She stabs the opponent in the midsection with both blades at once. Does more damage than A or AA, small knockback.

A Running: Runs, then spins around a few times like a spinny top while holding her swords out. If you don't have your swords it's just a sliding dropkick. Low damage, but her spin can hit more than once (obviously) doing damage each time.

A SMASH UP - launch: Throws a sword straight up, if used again she throws the other sword up. You have to go get them afterwards. The swords can go through some platforms, while in others they get stuck. It really depends on the location or how thick the platform is. Can cause some vertical 'knockback' and can deal some good damage if charged.

A SMASH DOWN - Exaggerated Chop: She does a big overhanded chop with the swords. If you're holding both swords it's actually two attacks since the swords don't hit at exactly the same time. Disreguard that if you only have one sword. Without a sword you do a butterfly axe kick. It does the same amount of damage as having both swords since you're still striking twice. The enemy gets smacked down with a flop if landed succesfully (they get knocked off their feet and have to stand back up). Good amount of damage.

A SMASH SIDE - Guillotine: Does a cross chop to the neck with both swords that knocks the foe to the ground if uncharghed. You need both swords to perform this pretty strong attack.

UP TILT - Pulls out a small blunderbuss pistol, fires upwards and puts it away quickly. It's very fast so you barely see the gun being drawn but you do hear a gunshot. Barely any knockback average damage.

FOWARD TILT - She jabs you with her pegleg... which has a knife tied to it incase you forgot. So it hurts. Causes some knockback and average damage.

DOWN TILT - With both hands on the ground she does a crouching sweep kick with her pegleg foot. Barely any knockback, not a good source of damage.

NAIR: Spins one sword abover her like a helicopter blade (requires atleast one sword, otherwise, no Nair). Does not affect her fall speed. The attack byitself doesn't do a lot of damage, but it attacks more than once since it spins (unless you just fail horribly and miss) resulting in pretty good damage.

B/FAIR: Get whacked with a telescope, standard attack. It also sounds painful as you can hear the glass crack from the lens. Sends the opponet downward but with not a lot of damage.

DAIR - Anchor Fall: Similar to the Ice Climbers and the Game and Watch's A Down, you pull out an anchor and fall quickly to the ground. Has some ending lag as she winds the chains back up and puts it away. Above average knockback and damage to enemies under you.

UAIR : Holds up her parrot which pecks at anything above her. Low damage, no knockback.

Throws:
Grab Hit: A slap.
F/B throw: Stabs with peg leg, then swings around and around. The momentum will launch the character in the specified direction.

D throw: Full nelson (It's a wrestling move where you basically grab them by the arms from the back and then throwing them as well as yourself down).
U throw: Scoops the opponent up with a sword (or fist if you don't have one), launches the opponent in the air and then shoots the opponent with a blunderbuss pistol.
Ledge: Hangs on with one of those fake pirate hooks you get at the dollar store.
Ledge Attack: Gets up then quickly pulls out a blunderbuss pistol, fires it, and put its away.

Other stizuff:
Final Smash - Blow The Man Down: "Dead men tell no tales!" she exclaims. A giant pirateship appears on stage (kinda like Snake's final smash) and you jump on. There are a pair set of cannons that all face the direction you're aiming. So you end up firing two cannonballs at once which sweep across the stage cause heavy damage and knockback to whoever's in the way. Lasts for 9 seconds.

Misc:
-Her icon is the Jolly Roger.
-Entrance: Hops on to stage and says "Ahoy!"
-Kirby hat: bandana
-I don't know a SS role, I never beat it.
-Color Schemes:
Black outfit, red stripe outfit, blue stripe outfit, captain outfit.
-Idle Stance: starts whistling
-Stunned Stance: Hand on forehead leaning back and forth
-If she gets comboed alot, or takes in a lot of damage in a short period she'll drop a sword. They drop easier at higher percentages. She'll also drop one if her shield gets broken.
Winning Pose 1: "all ashore that's going ashore!" Points a sword at the screen.
Winning Pose 2: "Yo Ho Ho!" Waves hands.
Winning Pose 3: Throws down a tresure chest and puts one foot on it, Pride pose.
Losing Pose: Claps, shaking head in disgust.
Taunt 1: "Arrrrrrgh!"
Taunt 2: Calls out "I'll Keelhaul ya!" and gestures to bring it on.
Taunt 3: Pulls out pistol and fires in the air (does no damage)

Trophy - Da Booty: What every pirate is in search for, The buried treasure! Not an assist trophy, it's a collectable.

Assist Trophy - Shark-infested waters: One thing pirates don't like are sharks. This assist trophy creates a shark fin that moves around the floor of the stage. If it comes in contact with an opponent a giant sharks jumps out, bites you and launches you upwards probably KOing.

Stage - Wilson:
Setting is a shipwreck and an islet with two platforms on opposite ends. The ship occasionally sinks all the way down, but comes back up 20 seconds later. The water just like most water, you can tread in it for a little bit but you'll eventually drown and cause an SD. The chest and the trunk of the tree are in the background, you can't jump on them. The leaves are platforms though, and sometimes the coconuts drop and can be used as projectile items. Stage music: The Last Saskatchewan Pirate by Captain Tractor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvs9ctCen2E&feature=related

Boss Idea:
It's Cthulu!
Nah, it's just a Kraken. Squid beast guy. He uses his tentacles to strike and can the water level. You can get stuck on the suction cup.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I couldn't resist. Sorry.

The 13-year old Fon Master,Anise,joins the brawl!

Yeah, again, don't expect them all.

Edit: go Cutlass! I don't like how your opponents can move her swords off the ledge by attacking them. Otherwise, good job.

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
HOHOHO, mah peeps! NUMBER 3 HAS ARRIVED!!!

Jolly ol' Saint Nick Joins the fray.
Santa Claus makes his Brawl debut after centuries of crappy life, and impossible missions. He uses his massive body to do his battle bidding!​

Stats: (*/5)
Size: 5 (very large!)
Power: 4
Speed: 1 (come on! He's morbidly obese!)
Jump: 3 (Fatty has a sliegh.)
Range: 4
Weight: 6 (yup...6)
Final Smash: 3
Overall: 3.7

Tilts:
A- a weak belly-butt
Side A- He kicks out his stubby foot.
Up A- He jumps up. Anyone who touches his massive body gets hurt.
Down A- He jumps up, then stimps back down.

Smashes-
Forward- He performs a huge body slam onto the ground
Upward- He jumps further up. Once again, if you touch fatso, your gonna get hurt
Down- He stomps the ground with both feet. This creates a small earthquake. (lol. fat)

Aerials-
Neutral- A small punch
Forward- A slanked kick, with his huge fat-man legs
Up- He butts his head upward. ...his massive, rosey-cheeked, head.
Down- He performs a fullbody kick downard, sending his huge-mongus, bodunkachunky girth hurdling straight back to the chunk of land his fat structure can barely be suppored by. ... (HAHAHAHAHAH!!! THAT WAS GREAT!! HAHAHA)

Throws-
Grab- His stubby pickle hands snatch you up! (you naughty thing you!)
Forward throw- He hurls you forward like a bowlin ball.
Backwards throw- He turns around and tosses you, tiredly. (fatty)
Up throw- He puts you in his sliegh, and sends it on up!
Down- He shoves you in a gift box, and stomps on it!

Specials:

Neutral B- Time for your Gift!; Santa will throw a gift box at you. But it doesnt stop there. Inside is an item that you can use once he throws it. But if the item is an explosive, it will blow up on impact! HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Side B- Snack Time: The only thing Santa loves more than milk and cookies, ...IS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU WITH THEM! Depending on how close the foe is, Santa will either throw a plate of Milk'n'Cookies at you, or break the plate right over your head!

Up B- Sliegh Ride: His Sliegh sends him upward. But the bad news is, because he is in a sleigh, he cant grab the edge!

Down B- EXTREME Body Slam!!: Santa Claus leaps into the air, and rockets back to perform the ultimate belly flop right on top of you!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Final Smash: Reindeer Games: Rudolph and ALL of the other reindeer charge in for a stampede assualt on all players!!

OTHERS:
Entrance- He rides in on his sliegh

Taunt 1: He laughs: "HOHOHO!!...bitch"
Taunt 2: He Says: "You have been very naughty!"
Taunt 3: He drums on his belly, which then procedes to shake like a bowl full of jelly!

Victory Pose 1: Jumps in and says: "I am NIIICE!!"
Victory Pose 2: Attempts to climb into his sleigh, but instead falls out. The sliegh then takes off and he shakes his fist at the reindeer.
Victory Pose 3: He throws his head back in laughter: HOHOHOHO!!

Snake codex:
Colonel: Ok, Snake you are doing a great job. All you have left to do is break into this window.
Snake: Gotcha! That will be easy! *picks up brick*
Santa: HOHO!! Solid Snake, breaking that window is a very naughty thing to do!
Snake: It is my job. I have to go kill...
Santa: KILL?! HOHO! You are very naughty, Solid Snake! VEERY NAUGHTY!
Snake: What the hell do you want me to do about it??
Santa: Go home and make me some cookies.
Snake: Cookies? Wait, this was never about the window was it?
Santa: HELL NO, YOU COOKIE-LESS BASTARD!

I will be back for the AT, Rudolph the Red-Neck reindeer!! w00t!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
It time for.....

Shinon, the legendary Fire Emblem archer joins the Brawl whatever the next smash is called. His archery skills are legendary and unmatched.

Description:
He is a master archer and part of the Griel mercenaries. He was loyal to Griel for a long time. When Griel was killed and Ike was elected the new leader, Shinon left the group. Later on, Shinon rejoins the mercenary group, but still bares a grudge towards Ike. He has taught a student how to wield a bow and made money off making Bows.

Stats:

Power (A attacks): 2 (a bit stronger than Metaknight)
Running Speed: 3.5 (a tad slower than Pikachu)
Falling Speed: 2.5
Jumping: 3.5
Height: 4 (Link's)
Weight: 2 (about Marth)

Costumes

His regular default clothes (green)
His markman clothes
red archer
blue archer
gold archers

Basic A attacks:

A:A punch to the gut. All by itself is 2% damge and no knockback. Useful for easily racking up damage, but very difficult to do.

AA: a second punch to the face. It self is 6% and very little knockback/ A slightly better way to rack up damage without koing, but also difficult to control as it might do the entire AAA combo cause its very difficult to stop it.

AAA: Shinon takes a quick swipe of his Bow. Average knockback (16% altogether) Its good for racking up the damage, but can be difficult as the opponent may be out of Shinon's grasp.

Tilt Side: Shinon shoves his opponent strongly. It's actually one of Shinon's stronger moves. It has rather nice knockback and deals 6% damge. Shinon does suffer some end lag to this though. (references to Shinon's shove abilty)

Tilt down: Shinon attempts to trip his opponent, similar to Mario. Little knockback (5%) This doesn't nessarily trip the opponent, but the opponent can be knocked very slightly upwards.

Tilt up: Shinon punches upward. Average knockback (6%) Good for air juggling, but Shinon can't do anything from the side though.

SMASHES:
Side smash: Shinon shoots out a small arrow out to his opponent. It quick falls down to the ground after its been shot (like a foot forward and then it drops). Good Knockback. Very useful kill move. Since range is pretty far, it can take out multiple opponents.
(14%)

Down Smash: Shinon pulls out an arrow and shoots downward diagonally. Ok knockback (10%)
This attacks downward obviously and Shinon's stiil standing when he does this attack. So he's vurnable when doing this.

Up smash: A huge swipe upward with his Bow. Nice Knockback. (12%) Use ful move for juggling, but not as effective as up tilt cause It cause too much knockback for opponent to juggle.

Other attacks:

Get up your *ss: Kicks to both sides

Ledge: A quick punch with his Bow.

Dash Attack: A shoulder shove. Little knockback. (4%)

B attacks:
[Arrow Shot] Standard B: Shinon charges his Bow to fire at his opponent. It must be charged in order to fire (although its only a quick second). Shinon can move while shooting. Range is very long. Little knock back (9%). Shinon shoots automactically after 5 seconds, so hurry up and shoot!!!!!

[Crossbow shot] Side B: Shinon takes out a crossbow, spins it around and shoots. The animation is 3 seconds. Nice Knockback (12%) Useful kill move, but not the best.

[Swiching Bows] Down B: Shinon attempts to switch bows. They only last 8 seconds before Shinon decides to take back his old bow. Shinon can pull one of 4 chances for this to happen.

1. Nothing happens. Shinon fails to take out any bow leaving him wide open for 2 seconds. (50% for this to happen)

2. The Brave Bow. There's 23% for this to happen. Shinon's bow involved attacks are now faster than before (like 1/4 is faster now). To suffer from this, Shinon's bow involved attacks are now weaker and have less knockback from before (like 1/4 of loss in power and strength)

3. Sliencer: Practically the opposite from his Brave bow. 24% for this to happen. His attacks are now stronger percentage wise (like 3% + for each attack involving his bow) His attacks are slower and have a bit more lag now. (like 1/4 slower)

4. The Double Bow: The ultimate in bow craftmenship. A very unlikely 3% for this to happen (so someone has to be very lucky for this to happen). All his stats are now one quarter better now, including defense (knockback wise), running speed and everything else. (1/4 is one quarter for those who are failing in math)

[Deadeye] Up B: This is Shinon's signature move (and his ultimate skill). This is Shinon's chance of recovery. He pulls out a arrow and throws it in the air. He then leaps in the air, catches the arrow, and shoots downward diagonally. This stuns his opponent for 4 seconds. No knockback although this attack can meteor depending on how the arrow lands. (10-12%)

Aerial combat:

Standard: Shinon basically kicks like Link does. Little knockback. (5%)

Forward aerial:
Shinon swipes his bow forward pretty hard. good knockback (12%) Useful for side spiking.

Back aerial: Shinon lauches a huge kick backward. nice knockback.
(6%) Not exactly useful as its hard to land.

Up aerial: Shinon launches a kick upward, ninja style. little knockback. (8%) Not a good star koer as it does little knockback.

Down aerial: Multiple kicks downward, little knockback. (2% for each kick)

GRABS:

Hitting move: Shinon beats down his opponent with his Bow. (2% for each hit)

Up toss: Shinon lunges his opponent upward and shoots a arrow in the air. nice knockback (12%)

Forward toss: Shinon pushes his opponent forward and shoots a arrow forward as well. Shinon's best knockback grab. (10%)

Back toss: Shinon kicks his opponet backwardly. average knockback (9%)

Down toss: Shinon lets go of his opponent and kicks downward on his opponents face (for some character's, its the stomach). Little knockback. (8%)

FINAL SMASH [Nickname: Last shot]

Shinon shouts out "No hesitation." and leavs the battlefield via warp powder. Shinon now is on front of the stage, out of harms way (similar to snakes final smash) and has 3 arrow shots. One hit from one of these arrows and its a huge knockback radius and these attacks lock on to his opponents automactically (although the pointer has to be pointed at his opponent first) These shots can only be avoided by either Rolling or dodging at the right time.

Evasion (Aka, dodges)

Dodge: It's just Shinon moving his body out of harms way.

Roll: Shinon either side steps to the right or left (similar to Ikes)

Entrance: warp powder

Taunts:

Up: Shinon quickly spins his Bow and goes to a standing stance

Side: Shinon slowly motions his hand from his head to his shoulder and utters "There's no times for nerves"

Down: Smirks and says: "Heh, idiot."

Victory:

Victory music: Fire Emblem

Classic mode victory music: "Crimea sortie - Path of radiance" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPsXPAc_k5k

Victory pose 1: Shinon faces backward and says "Come on, i need a real challenge"

Victory pose 2: Shinon faces forward and smiles

Victory pose 3: Shinon spins his bow and says: "you should watch and learn next time"

Victory pose against Ike: Basically his Victory pose 2, but he also says: "Hey commander. looks like you lost your touch"

Pros and cons:
Pros:
good speed
no lag in most of his A attacks
Excellent projectiler
can wall jump
the only guy in the world to pull off a long red hair combo (lol)
Suprisingly good air game

Cons:
Light despite his size
Weak in attacking
can be intercepted while recovering
Not really good at close range
a jerk in his game

Snake Codec: (a special guest)
Snake: Hey this is Snake.
Gatrie: Hey Snake
Snake: Wha-?! who is this? How did you hack into my channal?
Gatrie: Not important. I can do is give imformation about my buddy
Snake: Alright, wut can you tell me about this "buddy" of yours?
Gatrie: He's an amazing archer. If you ever in a distance with him, he's unstoppable.
Snake: So all i gotta do is get close to him for an advantage over him. Interesting.
Gatrie: That's pretty much it. Hey maybe you and I can hang around some time and maybe score some girls? Heheheheheh.
Snake: With you? Hah, no thanks.

If snake is interuptted while Codec:
Gatrie: Snake?! Can you hear me? Who's gonna show me how to say the right words to Samus? Snake? SSSSSSNNNNNNNAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE?!?!!

(Note: Gatrie is one of Shinon's friends and thinks that woman are the way to happiness.)

Subspace role: Ike is trapped with enimies everywhere, But Shinon shoots an arrow out of nowhere, defeating the biggest guy there. Shinon then utter, "Hah. Does little Ikey need my help again? Didn't i already told you that you'll never be like your father?"

How to unlock:
1. Let him join your party in subspace
2. Beat the new archery minigame with every character
3. Beat 400 matches
K, i'm done. Do you like or do you hate it? Please comment.

(note: this moveset might change at anytime.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom