• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Updated Apprentice....again....

I can has feedback?

EDIT: Santa Claus is win. I laughed at his taunts for some reason - "HOHOHO...bitch.."
I liked it. But when you showed us a link to a video for the FS, it was a picture.
It time for.....
Shinon, the legendary Fire Emblem archer joins the Brawl whatever the next smash is called. His archery skills are legendary and unmatched.
Shinion's moveset was awesome, he's my favorite character in FE10, and he's a bad*ss.Any questions?=b

darkserenade

Smash Ace
OMG, Team Big Shot has the best kirby hats and bosses, because those guys are so cool. You get a cookie!*music when you get a new item in LOZ*

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Epic team Big shots moveset commander. (undertaker FTW)
Honchkrow looks like the Undertaker, though, doesn't he?

1: kirby needs to have honchkrow's beady eyes too.
Kirbs already has beady eyes.

2: telling me i cant have pit is spam too.
You don't even play as Pit.

3: because torterra kirby is all four-legged looking, does that means he walks on 4 legs
No, that's just the way it came out
Comments in bold.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Mine was on page 12. I didn't except much feedback for my Brian move set as is.(mind you, NO one gave feedback in the old one, but I digress) 1 person is more than none, so I'm not complaining that much.

I do have to work on that codec message...

Here's the Link just incase people have different settings. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5172681#post5172681

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I edited too late. Cutlass is really good, but I don't like how if you lose your swords over the ledge, you don't get them back. Good job regardless.
yeah I did that so you would have to play smart. I felt it would seem OP if you could just do whatever.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
well you shouldnt get them back immediatly, but you should get them back eventually!
die loca dont get sword back!!
I'll think of some way to work that in, maybe I'll just put in a timer.
Thanks for the comments (I'll fix it later), time to work on another.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
NEWCOMER- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR, THE SPACE HERO HAS JOINED THE BRAWL!!

R.O.B was a toy and now this action figure makes his debut!
Stats:

Power: 7.5/10 (pretty good)
Weight: 6/10 (About average)
Walking Speed: 5/10 (middle)
Dash speed: 7/10 (good)
Fall Speed: 4/10 (Falls a bit slower because of wings)
Size: bigger than Mario
Jumping: 8/10 (very good)
Crouch: 4/10
Traction: 6/10 (ok)
Wall-jump: yes
Wall Cling: no
Crawl: no
Glide: Yes
Tether: No

A Attacks

A: Jab - regular punch..
AA: Two punches. nothing special
AAA: a slight kick to finish it off.

Dash attack: Ram - used his shoulder to strike someone...like in football. good damage...ok knock back

Forward Tilt: Kick: extends his whole leg in an outside cresent kick.

Up Tilt: Pumps a fist up.

Down Tilt: Like Luigi's taunt except doesn't pose and is faster.

Forward Smash: Karate Chop action. Does the cliche karate Chop. Good knock back and good damage. Can kill at good percents.

Up Smash: Crouches dwon a bit and then jumps up and spreads his wings. Good damge, ok Knock back. Can kill at higher percents

Down Smash: Does the splits like Fox. A bit weaker though

Neutral Air: The regular, classic kick

Forward Air: An Airborn Punch like mario's but doesn't spike

Back Air: Jet boosters come out from his shoes and he aim it like R.O.B's

Up Air: Does a flip kick

Down Air: Does a nose dive and has more knock back does more damage the higher he is.

Throws:

Grab Attack: Knees them

Forward Throw: Puts his enemy behind him, holds onto one arm and flips them.

Back Throw: Does a monkey toss. (Goes onto his back and uses his momentum to throw.)
Up Throw: Upper cuts them into the air and shoots them with his laser. Like Mewtwo's forward throw.

Down Throw: Activates his rocket boots and stomps on them like Kirby. Does Kire damage and can be used to CG.

Special Attacks

Neutral B: Arm Laser- has two settings that can be switched by holding down B. 1: Rapid fire- Red laser Like Fox's except does more damage. 2: Stun - Yellow and like Falco's but does less damage.

Forward B: Alien Throw. Throws out one of these little guys
which either slam or latch on. No more than 3 can be out at a time.

Up B: ...AND BEYOND. He pumps his fists up and spins into the sky. Like Charizard's Fly, the tip has great knock back.

Down B: Buzz Tornado- Can be charged. Buzz's upper and lower body spin in different directions like Metaknight's. If you charge it it lasts longer and does more damage. His upper body spins once and a whirring ound is heard. He can hold the charge.

FINAL SMASH:

I have two options...not sure which is better.

Star Command- Buzz vanishes and returns in a ship. It's like snake's except you fire lasers and they come out quicker. Near the end you can attack like a dragoon except it does not ensure a OHKO.

Astroid Assault: A Star Fox-likebox appears with the star command logo and says: "BUZZ! BIG METEOR SHOWER COMMING THIS WAY!! WE GOTTA GET YOU OUT OF HERE!!" Buzz is then teleported and meteors rain down from the sky. If they hit the ground they cause an explosion with a good radius.

~~~~Extras~~~~

Logo: The logo behind the guy

Entrance: Comes out of his packaging. THe cardboard ship from the movie

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains a helmet and the purple hood. He also gets a mini laser arm.

Alt Colors:

Default (Green)
Blue - His green armour and purple hood turn blue and the white gets a tinge of blue
Red - Armor/Hood is Red. Suit is a dark Grey
Gold: He gets gold armour/hood and the suit is a metallic silver.
White: Looks like a regular Space man

SPECIAL: ALT Costume- Mrs. Nesbitt from the first movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATueZADngJM The Hat and apron change color. (he does not lose the arm)

Wii Mote sound: Laser fire and says "You're mocking me, aren't you?"

Taunts:

Up: The helmet suddenly opens and he goes on his knees reaching out and gasping for air like in the movie. The helmet then closes.

Side: Opens his arm communicator thing and says, "There seems to be no intelligent life anywhere...."

Down: Moonwalks

End-battle poses:

Win Pose 1: Comes Down from the sky and does his classic pose and says "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!.
Win Pose 2: Presses buttons with his arm communicator and says, "Zurg is attacking sector 13! I'm done playing." and is teleported
Win Pose 3: Comes spinning in by Buzz Tornando, stops doing the move and stands there very dizzy.

Victory Theme: Toy Story Theme

Loss Pose: Claps

Assist Trophy:
Woody!

Woody comes out with riding Bull's eye and leads a stampede of horses over the area, kind of like piplup except he goes back and forth sometimes.

Items:
Ham!

Ham comes out and randomly paces about. Pick him up and throw (or at an enemy) and he cracks open with a scream! He drops plenty of items and sometimes even sticker and CD's.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Thanks, HeoandReo, I didn't even think about that too much. I'm sure my codec message with be hilarious, though. Percents need to be in, but they're harder to do(because of the constant changing of damage in the game itself).

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Ladies and Gentlemen I present the Metroville hero of Fire... Ray Fox.

Ray Fox is the well know hero of of the town he lives in called Metroville. He was born a weapon of war of the global peace federation with the amazing ability to capture the heat around him and convert that energy to thermal enegy. Since Ray is the creative type, he uses this ability to create moves for himself to thwart evil and become stronger to protect his comrads and others.

SSE Role: Ray is off fighting his enemy clown, until a number of primids arrive out of the sky and interrupt the fight. Ray is forced to fend them off by himself. When he's finally done, Clown escapes and Ray follows but loses track of him. Soon Ray saves the Ice climbers from a horde of Primids and they decide to work together. As they accomplish many stages on their adventure they confront Clown. Both of them fight him and defeat him. Both Ray and the Ice climbers, meet up with the rest of the cast of SSBB and work together to defeat tabuu.

Now i will list everything that is needed to know about Ray Fox.

Stats

Height: A little taller than Fox.
Weight: 2.5/5 (middle weight)
Running speed: 3.5/5
Priority: 3.5/5
Attack speed: 3.5/5
Jump: 3/5 Fast faller
wall cling: no
wall jump:yes
crawl: no
glide :no

Taunts

Up Taunt: Put his hand on his arm and lets out a short laugh
Side Taunt: Adjusts the Goggles on his head and says "Lets go"
Down Taunt: Kneels down says "c'mon!"

Victory Poses

Turns to the crowd and says "heh, what comes up, I'll take down.."
Folds his arms and says, "That was too easy."

Losing animation

Claps his hands like everyone else
Ray also has alternate attires

Stages

His hometown Metroville

The global peace federation lab

Attacks

Jabs

Straight foward punch (3%), to a elbow jab (3%), to a Backhand fist (4%) which englufs the oponent in fire on the last attack with low knockback.

Tilts

Ftilt: Ray drop kicks with his Legs in fire which set the oponent on fire. (10%) It has a lot of range and knockback but noticeable post lag when he hits the ground.

Utilt: Ray turns his body in a spiral motion while he does 2 quick kicks in the air. (7%) It has 2 hitboxes and it leads the oponent in the air. has low enough knockback and enough hit stun to juggle the oponent.One of Ray's few moves which don't involve fire.

DTilt: Ray ducks down and sweeps the ground with his tail engulfed in fire. (6%) Knocks the oponent diagonaly up with low knock back.

Dash Attack: Ray rolls into a ball engulfed in flame and rams into his oponent. (9%) It has 2 hitboxes

Ledge Attack: Ray flip and kicks them vertically doing 6%. above 100% damage it gets slower.

Get up Attack
: Ray does a handstand and spin kicks doing 6% above 100% it gets slower.

SMASHES

Fsmash: Ray delivers a hard punch engulfed in flame. (17%-22%) The knock back is huge, engulfs the oponent in fire and has a big hitbox. Has Noticeable pre and Post Lag.

Dsmash: Ray delivers a break dance similar to mario's dsmash with his legs on fire. (13%-17%) The knock back is very low. It has hit boxes on both sides of his body, has 0 pre lag and little post lag.

Usmash: Ray engulfs his head on fire and and swings it in a vertical arc similar to Mario's Usmash. (15%-18%) Knocks the oponent Upwards with decent knockback and englufs them on fire.

Aerials

Nair: Rolls into a balll englufed in fire. (8%) This attack has zero post lag, little knockback and little range.

Fair: Does swift kick similar to Lucario's or Wario's Fair except his leg is on fire. (4%) Has little knock back, but weak and fast enough for a decent wall of pain.

Bair: Ray does a quick stretched out kick behind him with his leg on fire. simililar to wolf's Bair. (10%) has big knock back, comes out quick and has little post lag.

Uair: Ray delivers a flamed Flip kick.(11%) These Kicks can be chained into each other for combos at low percents because of its very low knock back.

Dair: Ray takes both his fists in fire and slams them below him at a decent speed. (10%) This is a weak spike with noticeable pre and Post lag it sends tho oponent down slowly in fire.

Grabs

Ray grabs them with both hands

He pummles them with his knees doing (2%) each hit. they come out real fast.

Fthrow: Ray holds them by the neck and throws a fireball at them knocking them away. (10%)

Dthrow: Ray throws them down and burns them constantly till he lets go of them. (13%) This knocks them diagonaly into the air.

Uthrow: Ray throws them up and engulfs them on fire. (6%) This can lead to an Uair.

Bthrow: Ray throws the oponent behind in a judo like fashion. (8%) Not much this throw can do. Its one of Ray's few moves which doesn't include fire.

Specials

Nuetral B: K Fire Ball: Stands for Kenetic fire ball: Ray Throws a fire ball which travels at a quick speed and has as much power and knock back as zamus's side B. (16%) The direction of the fireball can be controlled for brief frame like Pit's arrows. This move is very telegraphed, and has noticeable ending lag.

Side B: Thermal Beam: Ray shoots a quick beam of fire at his oponent: This move works like Rob's side B. If spammed, this move only does 8% damage. But if holded until 40 seconds have passed, the beam gets bigger and does 18% damage with as much knockback as Ray's Fsmash. When used at around 15 seconds this move does 13% with low knock back. This has a bit start up lag, and little ending lag. Takes 3 seconds to recharge.

Up B:Inferno Pinball: Ray curls into a ball and propels himself upward in fire about the same distance as Falco's UpB. The direction and curve of this move can be controlled with the direction of the joystick. (14%)

Down B: BadaBoom: Ray punches the ground and expells a Geiser of Fire in front of him. This move can be charge. The first stage has very little knockback. And is almost useless since the oponent can grab him after the are hit. (4%) The second stage knocks the oponent a decent distance away from him. (8%) The 3rd stage has almost as knock back as Ray's Bair and gives Ray super armor for a few frames when commited. (12%) This move taks 3 seconds to fully charge until the 3rd and last stage.

Final Smash: Infernal Cannon: Ray shoots a beam of 10x the size of his thermal beam(sideB) and covers a huge distance like Samus's zero Laser(Although it travels a lot faster). This moves does 60% total damage with multiple giant hitboxes. This moves is also an instant kill. Altho This move is well telegraphed and can be avoided by standing behind Ray.

Kirby hat: Kirby gets Ray's ears and his hair on his Forehead

Victory theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWVwM-WnWIk first 5 seconds

Symbol:

Assist trophies

Rose Love/X/Karnto

Rose: When Rose Arrives she uses the her jell companion, Blue who shapsifts into a Hammer and she runs around whacking anyone close by with it doing (7%) When Females are in the fray of the match she gets jealous and her attacks get twice as srong.

X: When X arrives he pulls out his gun and just keeps shooting rapidly. Each shot doing (5%) He doesn't move from his spot.

Karnto: karnto runs around bashing players into the gound doing 17% each hit.

Boss

Snake codec

Snake: Otacon Who's this Fox guy?

Otacon: No, snake, Thats Ray Fox. He was created by an facility named Global Peace. This organization was created to bring world peace and they controlled it with weapons, high tech technology and creating mutants such as Ray. Ray excaped their lab years ago and became a fighter to help protect the world from forces too strong for the government to handle.

Snake: hmm, he has an interresting back story.

Otacon: yes indeed. But thats not the important thing. You have to watch out for this guy. Ray speciaizes in in fire attacks hot enough to burn through metal.

Snake: how's that possible?

Otacon: He has the ability to capture the heat around him and convert that heat into massive thermal energy. Watch out for him snake, he's quite powerful.

Snake: He may have Fire, but i have massive fire power. I can do this.

Otacon: Thats the spirit snake! Just don't underestimate him, he's very persistant.

Snake: Gotcha

Overall Ray's is a projectile based Character who has the ability to give his oponent a bit of hard time approaching him. He also keeps his own, close range. since his attacks come out pretty fast an can even juggle the oponent very well when they are in the air.

Pros: Ray's projectiles, speed, and juggling ability, along with above average K.O potential.

Cons: Ray's blind spot below him because of his laggy and weak Dair. His projectiles can not be spammed, giving him an opening and his oponent a chance to approaching him at times. He also has mediorce recovery..

D

Deleted member

OK, I've judged up to page 38 now. For those who want to take a look at my opinions of your movesets, or need/are desperate for some feedback, go ahead.

http://makeyourmovesmash.blogspot.com/search/label/My Judgements
I kinda figured that you'd call Mama Luigi my best moveset. It would've probably been that or This Game's Winner. However, I found your opinion on Lucky Day surprising. I personally think that it's actually my worst moveset. But, it's your opinion. :)

peeup

Smash Lord
That's right folks, the dynamic duo you've all been waiting for... it must be:

Animator and Animation!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgwxXKsZhAo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTPpbHueNJ4

Yes, that’s right, the Animator and Animation from Animator vs Animation have set aside their differences and joined the brawl! Because the Animator is never actually shown in the movie, only the Animation will be visible. However, many of the duo’s attacks are performed by the animator.

NOTE: Most attacks and other information are taken from one of the two movies, and I will tell you the time frame and the movie (i.e. 1:27-1:32—1 would mean that the attack was featured in that time frame during the first movie. If the 1 at the end was a 2, that would mean the second movie.)

Stats:
Weight: 2/10 He is two dimensional, so he is quite light
Speed: 5/10 He is rarely shown running on the ground, so I assume he is average.
Power: 7/10 He can bust through Flash, but has a hard time beating up AIM
Air Speed: 10/10 Throughout most of the second movie, he is whizzing through the air.
Fall Speed: 1/10 He doesn’t really ever fall in the movies.
Size: Around the size of Mario
Wall Jump: Yes (1:02-1:04—2)
Crawl: No

Standard Attacks:
AAA combo: Frame Hammer: Animation swings his frame hammer from right to left, left to right, then uppercuts. 3%, 3%, 6% (2:01-2:18—1)

FTilt: Scroll Bar: Animation pokes forward with his scroll bar. 10% (0:48-0:53—2)

UTilt: Thumbtack Sword: Animation thrusts his thumbtack sword into the air above him. 10% (2:01-2:18—1)

DTilt: Frame Whip: Animation whips at the opponents feet with his frame whip. This attack may cause the enemy to trip. 7% (2:01-2:18—1)

Dash Attack: Axe: Animation does a small jump forwards while doing an overhead strike with his axe. 8% (0:57-1:00—2)

Smash Attacks:
USmash: Fire Breath: Animation breathes fire in an upward/forward diagonal angle. 16-24% (1:16-1:18—2)

FSmash: Weight: Animator draws a weight just above Animation’s head and a little bit in front of him, then drops it. 15-24% (0:23-0:26—1)

DSmash: Combustion: Animation surrounds himself in fire. *Note: This attack has large ending lag, and he does NOT throw the fire ball like in the movie.* 18-26% (0:42-0:44—2)

Arial Attacks:
Nair: Cursor: Animator rapidly runs his cursor over Animation, damaging and sucking in anybody that the cursor touches. The last attack sends the enemies outward. 1-9% (depending on how many hits they took.) *Note: In the movie, Animator only hits Animation once, but this attack is multi-hit, and it doesn’t harm Animation.* (0:38-0:39—1)

Fair: Paintbrush: Animation swings forward with his paintbrush. 12% (2:01-2:04—2) (Used twice in the movie)

Bair: Back Kick: Animation kicks behind him with one leg. 9% *Note: In the movie, he kicks forward and backward, but this attack only has him kick backwards.* (3:25—2)

Uair: Lightning: A lightning cloud appears over Animation’s head and shoots a bolt of lightning straight down (it always hits Animation’s head). Cloud=4% Lightning=9% (2:41-2:42—2)

Dair: Giant Shuriken: Animation spins his giant shurkien beneath his feat. The shurkien has a vacuum effect, similar to the nair. 2-10% (depending on how many hits they took.) (1:58-2:04—1)

Specials:
Neutral Special: Shotgun: Animator gives Animation a shotgun, which has 6 shots. Each shot does 9%. *Note: Once the gun is out of ammo, Animation can throw the gun like he would an empty super scope.) (1:00-1:04—2)

Side Special: Windows Media Player: Animator gives Animation the Windows Media Player icon, which has 4 notes (shots). Each note does 4% and has large knockback. *Note: Once the icon is out of notes, Animation can throw it like he would an empty super scope.* (1:49-1:53—2)

Down Special: Goop Gun: Animator gives Animation a goop gun, which has 2 shots. Each shot does 7% and slows the enemy’s movement and midair speed by 50%. If they are hit by both, they can’t move until the effect ends (2 seconds). *Note: This can be thrown when out of ammo.* (1:00-1:04—1)

Up Special: Cursor Grab: Animation grabs Animator’s cursor, which the player has complete control over (like Pit’s) for 2 seconds. If he gets hit out of this attack, he can do it again, but if he gets grabbed, he falls to his doom. (0:32-0:35—1)

Final Smash: Anti-Virus: Animator sends 10 lightning bolt-shaped anti-viruses after the enemy (they charge the enemy similarly to how Pit’s final smash people do). If 5 anti-viruses hit a player, a treasure chest will eat them, causing them to instantly die. In the case that less than 5 anti-viruses hit, each one deals 25%. (3:20-3:30—2)

Grabs/Throws:
Grab Attack: Animation holds the foe while Animator’s cursor pummels it. 2%

Forward Throw: Animator uses his fist curser to punch the foe forwards. 10%

Back Throw: Animator uses his fist cursor to punch the foe backwards. 10%

Up Throw: Animator uses his fist cursor to punch the foe into the air. 10%

Down Throw: Animator uses his fist cursor to bounce the foe from the ground to just above in the air. 8%

Ledge attack under 100%: Animation leaps up and swings his scroll bar forwards.
Ledge attack over 100%: Animation slowly gets up from the ledge and sweeps at the ground with his scroll bar.
Get up attack under 100%: Animation swings his scroll bar around.
Get up attack over 100%: Animation uses his frame hammer to hammer to his right, then his left.

Other info:
Costume changes change Animation’s color to red, blue, yellow, and green.
Symbol is the Macromedia Flash icon.

Entrance: Animation gets drawn by Animator’s brush.
Wiimote Noise: AIM noises
Victory Theme: AIM noises
Victory Pose 1: Animation is firing shotgun and goop gun into the air
Victory pose 2: Animator draws Animation a crown
Up Taunt: Animator draws a smiley face above Animation
Side Taunt: Animator erases Animation’s head, then redraws it
Down Taunt: Animation briefly turns into AIM buddy

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, I’m fighting… a stick figure.
Otacon: Watch out! That’s the Animation, or as some call him, The Chosen One.
Snake: The chosen one, hmm? Who calls him that? He looks pretty fragile.
Otacon: His creator, the Animator, gave him that name. It’s strange, they used to be mortal enemies, but now they fight for the same team.
Snake: Hmmm, I wonder if I could get my animator to give me a little help…
Otacon: Keep dreaming, Snake.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains the Shotgun ability, and he has a mouse cursor popping out of his head
__________________________________________________________________________________
Stage: Macromedia Flash

The layout of this stage is simple, it is a walkoff stage with no platforms. However, occasionally, several frames will fall from overhead, dealing 3% and minor knockback. Also, various weapons including pistols, maces, (everything that was in Animator's library) will drop, and smashers can pick them up and use them. Additionally, platforms and other obstacles get drawn in as the game progresses.

D

Deleted member

That's right folks, the dynamic duo you've all been waiting for... it must be:

Animator and Animation!
I'm afraid that the Animation has already been used as the second Chosen One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom