• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
BO X7 cool moveset, I can see you put time into an OC. But, his side B. 40 seconds? You have to sit there charging for 40 seconds?

Animator/Animation's cool too. You did good in keeping it similar to the movies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
My Shinon Moveset is on Page 40 if any one else wants to check it out. I'll put up another moveset tomorrow or thursday. :p

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
BO X7 cool moveset, I can see you put time into an OC. But, his side B. 40 seconds? You have to sit there charging for 40 seconds?

Animator/Animation's cool too. You did good in keeping it similar to the movies.
40 seconds to get it to its full potential. It charges by it self like Rob's side B It can be used between the seconds. I made it that long to make sure my character's move isn't brocken. Like Mk's whorenado for instance.

and thx :)

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
OK, I've judged up to page 38 now. For those who want to take a look at my opinions of your movesets, or need/are desperate for some feedback, go ahead.

http://makeyourmovesmash.blogspot.com/search/label/My Judgements
Oh thanks. I added a link to Bulbapedia, that should help clear things up.

Commander Blitzkreig, you win for using Pokeremixstudio remixes.

Any feedback on Staraptor (p34) would still be appreciated.

Does anyone know if Ray 01 was done in MYM 2.0?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I reedited my moveset with more information and added a Codec message. You can view it in my sig. The Link, I mean...

peeup

Smash Lord
Hey Blitzkreig, can you rate my Animator and Animation? Its on page 43, I'd like more than one person's feedback.

peeup

Smash Lord
It looks good. The only things I'd like to see are some extras like Alt. Costumes, Kirby Hats, Stages, etc.
Good to know. I do have alt costumes, but their just different colors of Animation (like Mr. G&W.) I'll get right on Kirby hat and stage. I might even add a Firefox assist trophy

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Evil Master Betty? Awesome. His Final Smash needs to be the Evil Council comes down and supplies Betty with ridiculous power, while playing crappy French music.

peeup

Smash Lord
Sonic, I can't wait for Roger Rabbit. Have him live up to his greatest movie...

Also, I updated Animator and Animation with a stage/kirby hat/assist trophy. Mind you, their rough ideas that will be improved on later, but those are my general ideas (for now.)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Sword Ganondorf

Weight- 5.5/5. That’s right, he’s above the max. Due to his sword, he’s now heavier than Bowser who I’m assuming would be a perfect five on the weight scale.

Walking Ground Speed- 1/5. Well, all that weight has to come with a price. This makes him one of the slowest characters in the game.

Dashing Ground Speed- 1.5/5. Well, this is kind of better. Or something.

Air Speed (upwards)- 1/5. Well, all that stuff he’s carrying is going to weight him down.

Air Speed (downwards)- 5/5. Gravity strikes again! You better hope that you don’t get meteor smashed.

Power- 10/10. This man is a powerhouse. The most powerful attacker in the game.

Jump- 6/10. Decent jump. Nothing special.

Size- His Brawl size, but with a sword!

Wall Jump: No.

Wall Cling: No.

Crawl: No.

Glide: No.

Non-smash ground attacks

AAA (3%, 3%, 6%)- Ganondorf punches, elbows, then rams the enemy. Causes moderate knockback.

Dash attack (15%)- Exact same thing as his current dash attack.

Side tilt (10%)- Your standard roundhouse kick. Little knockback

Up tilt (10%)- An uppercut. Moderate knockback.

Down tilt (12%)- He ducks down and pokes enemies with his sword. Can cause tripping, but no knockback.

Smashes

Forward (25%) – Ganondorf gives a slow, horizontal slash of his sword. Causes huge knockback.

Up (20%) – Ganondorf swing his sword upward starting from directly in front of him. It goes up in a half-arc and does not hit behind him. Causes large vertical knockback.

Down (15%) – Ganondorf spins around on the ground with his sword stretched out in front of him. Does moderate knockback.

Aerials

Neutral (10%) Ganondorf thrusts his sword out in front of him. Causes little knockback.

Up (12%) Ganondorf spins his sword around his head with one arm. Causes moderate knockback.

Back (15%) Ganondorf hits the opponent behind him with a stabbing motion. Causes large knockback.

Front (3% per rotation) Very similar to King Dedede's Ftilt in Brawl. He thrusts his sword out and spins it. Useful for edgeguarding.

Down (18%) Takes a long time to start up and has horrible lag, he uses dark magic to spike his opponent downwards with one foot. Imagine Mario, but more evil. Causes a K.O. if the opponent is knocked off the stage at 60% or above.

Specials

Energy Bombs (Neutral; 3% each)- A lot like Ivysaur’s bullet seed, but horizontal, slower, and more powerful. No knockback.

Death Choke (Side; 15%)- Like his current side special, but he doesn’t move when he uses it. The opponent has to be directly in front of Ganondorf. Little knockback.

Fire Aura (Down; 1% per hit)- Much like the Fire Breath that Charizard and Bowser, have but instead it surrounds Ganondorf like Falco and Foxes down specials. It will diminish over time, however. No knockback.

Dark Jump (Up; 10%)- Jumps upwards in the same direction as his current recovery, but has less distance and holds his sword out in front of him. If opponents are hit by the sword, they are sent upwards. Moderate knockback.

Throws

Grab Attack (2% each)- Hits the enemy with the hilt of the sword.

Up (10%)- Holds the enemy up, and then knees in the stomach, sending them flying! That’s gotta hurt! Great knockback.

Forward (12%)- Headbutts the enemy in the stomach. Moderate knockback.

Backward (12%)- Throws the enemy backwards and kicks them. Moderate knockback.

Down (15%)- Elbows the enemy in the back, knocking them into the ground. Little knockback.

Final Smash

Bleck. I don’t like his current one. I much more prefer his final form from the Ocarina of Time Ganondorf Battle. Looked cooler and he had swords. And you know, that’s kinda the theme of this character.

It works like his current one except that it deals more damage and less knockback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFHT4Y6-UMk

Skip to 1:20 to see Ganondorf’s form.

Music

While Zelda already has it’s fair share of music, I was disappointed that one piece didn’t make it. One of the few Twilight Princess pieces that I’d pick over most of the Ocarina of Time music, it’s the Ganon Battle music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeuUln-24oU

Miscellaneous stuff

Entrance: A shadowy mist appears and Ganondorf comes out on a dark horse. He dismounts and prepares for battle.

WiiMote sound: An evil laugh.

Victory pose 1: He crosses his arm and a smirk tugs at his face
Victory pose 2: He takes his sword and slams it into the ground

Defeat pose: Throws the sword on the ground in anger

Up taunt: He throws his fists up and screams as dark energy flies from his body
Side taunt: Same as his current one
Down taunt: He spins the sword around

Victory music: Whatever all the other Zelda characters have the next go-round. Personally, I’d prefer the song of storms.

Snake Codec conversation:

Snake: Is that Ganondorf?!
Big Boss: Yes! Be careful Snake. He brought his sword this time around. One hit from that thing and you could be sent flying!
Snake: Right. Any other tips?
Big Boss: He's even slower now because of that thing. Use that to your advantage!

Overall

Pros: Powerful and hard to K.O. Excellent range and a decent projectile.

Cons: Bad recovery and incredibly slow. Because of their power, his attacks have a lot of lag. He’s a large target and has fast falling speed.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
To be honest i'd rather have sklyer's sword Ganon a lot more than the curren one. ugh. what wa sakurai thinking.

Nice job skyler. and i really like the detail of sword Ganon's move set.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Thanks. I looked at your moveset and it was pretty cool to. I've never heard of Ray Fox though.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The only beef I have with Sword Ganon is he somehow manages to have even worse recovery than the current Ganon, the poor guy can't catch a break.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I didn't give him a good recovery because of how heavy he is. It just wouldn't make sense.

Of course, if enough people dislike that, I'll change it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I didn't give him a good recovery because of how heavy he is. It just wouldn't make sense.

Of course, if enough people dislike that, I'll change it.
I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying that even though he's finally got an original moveset, the lord of Darkness continues to not realize he could make himself fly with magic. He does it in the Zelda games all the time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If he's good enough without the recovery, why bother changing it? That, and it's your moveset. Only change things that would make sense. Not everybody has a great recovery, and for those with no recoveries(Jigglypuff, used to be Yoshi...), they have special jumps to even it out. It works out fine. Make it how you want to make it, SkylerOcon. BTW, nice moveset.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
OK, I've judged up to page 38 now. For those who want to take a look at my opinions of your movesets, or need/are desperate for some feedback, go ahead.

my movesets for Lloyd & Colette are pretty similar to the ones I posted in the last contest. I basically took out stuff that didn't really seem to work when I looked back on it, changing/adding attacks, etc. I was a bit concerned that CB would say they were too similar, but I guess he's fine w/ it lol ~ I would like to get some feedback on them too, though :)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
If he's good enough without the recovery, why bother changing it? That, and it's your moveset. Only change things that would make sense. Not everybody has a great recovery, and for those with no recoveries(Jigglypuff, used to be Yoshi...), they have special jumps to even it out. It works out fine. Make it how you want to make it, SkylerOcon. BTW, nice moveset.
Thanks.

But, if I want to win, isn't it important to listen to the feedback? So I'll change it if most people seem to want it that way. That way, it's more pleasing to the public, and hopefully the judges.

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay, working on my second moveset... the gamecube controller. (has that been claimed, already?)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Does anyone know if Ray 01 was done in MYM 2.0?
Yes, he was. I did him.

Awesome. Oh, and in response to your question, no, I don't ever run out of creativity. It's the blood in my veins. Sort of a limited response you gave on Cutman, but it's understandable; you have a lot of movesets to go over.

Yeah, I just realized. I didn't read over the other two, but I'm hoping that this one is at least slightly different.
Yours is quite a bit different that mine (The Chosen One). Involving the Animator made for a lot of attacks that the Chosen One alone couldn't have done. I think we had a couple of attacks in common, but that's all.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
ganandorf is awesome.... but I think some of his attacks actually lack a lil knockback... whatever.. :D

wahhh...too many movesets! its hard to see them all!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
SirKibble's Chosen One is so awesome, I teamed him up with Arthur XD It's just that awesome.

I'll probably do one more moveset. Might be something based on I Wanna Be The Guy or something completely different.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...people, stop calling movesets. Make your own from whomever character you want. Seriously, just have fun here. Plus, these "calling" posts are just pure spam. Looks around yourself before you post.

peeup

Smash Lord
Yours is quite a bit different that mine (The Chosen One). Involving the Animator made for a lot of attacks that the Chosen One alone couldn't have done. I think we had a couple of attacks in common, but that's all.
That's a relief, I don't want points taken away for un-originality.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Or, you know, just say it's your own take on the moveset if it's already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom