• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Since not everybody uses the same forum settings, the names of your characters or links of them might help, darkserenade.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No need to apoligize, I wasn't yelling at you. I just wanted to help. The other link doesn't work for me since my forum settings are different. As for the first one, quite good, but why aren't the moves named? I like the rest, though. Anybody else gonna rate mine...?

darkserenade

Smash Ace
No need to apoligize, I wasn't yelling at you. I just wanted to help. The other link doesn't work for me since my forum settings are different. As for the first one, quite good, but why aren't the moves named? I like the rest, though. Anybody else gonna rate mine...?
Thank you. I just looked at your entry, and I think the way he uses magic was pretty cool, specially the way all the things seemed to fit together, yet all were unique. What does he look like?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
A celtic mage with simple clothes, an alfalfae(how's it spelt?), and a staff with 4 crystals in it. He's actually 5 years old in the game.(considering it takes place around middle age, maybe a bit later date-wise.)

I found the other one. Same opinion as last time, though it could be a bit less clonish. By that, I mean the whole unnamed moveset.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
blaziken

Blaziken

Keep in mind that most of his movesets aren't really based from the Pokemon games (malus the Blaze Kick and Final Smash of course) and some of his feature may consider him to be a "semi-clone" of Captain Falcon (like fair and down special).

Stats:
Weight: 5.2/10
Speed: 6.4/10
Strength: 6.7/10
Falling Speed: 8.62/10

Features:
  • can wall jump
  • can crawl

Tilt attacks
Dash attack: Extends its left leg as if kicking. 9%
F-tilt: Hits opponent with knee, can meteor smash. 12%
Up-tilt: Extend his left leg vertically, almost like Solid Snake's up-tilt. 15%
Down-tilt: scratches while crouching. 8%
Neutral combo: Axe-kick with left leg, then axe-kick with right leg, and does multiple punch combo.

Smash attacks
F-smash: Extend its left arm and hits opponent with it's palm/claw. 12-14% uncharged. 16-21% Charged.
U-smash: Does an uppercut (resembling a Sky Uppercut move from the games) with good vertical knockback. 19% uncharged, 32% charged!!
D-Smash: Bursts deadly flames around both sides of it's body simultaneously. 9-12% uncharged. 20% charged.

Aerials
Neutral aerial: Sweeps with its claws.
Forward: Does the same knee like Captain Falcon's, only to be more of high trajectory killer instead and leaves flames instead of electricity.
Back: Strikes down with it's elbow, can meteor smash
Down: Stomps down with both feet and leaves large flames beneath it's feet. Very deadly meteor smash.
Up: Extends it's left leg vertically up.

Specials

Roundhouse Kick: (neutral B) For all you Chuck Norris fans, this is for you. Although this move isn't from the Pokemon games, this move is certainly not a clone of Falcon Punch. Blaziken will start of by doing quickly charging it's left leg with flames and then uses it's left leg to preform a roundhouse kick (if you don't know what it looks like, youtube: "Chuck Norris") Because Blaziken initiates this move faster than Falcon Punch, it does weaker damage (around 19%) and lower knockback than the punch, but it's still a good killer at high percentages and can even send the sandbag at home-run contest further than the bat after 132% damage to the bag. Unlike Falcon Punch, you can't do a "reverse" roundhouse kick.

Inferno Fireball (side B) This is Blaziken's projectile attack. Blaziken will form a fireball from it's claws and releases a powerful fireball, which explodes on contact. Not only that, you can charge and the longer you charge it, the bigger/more the powerfull the fireball and faster it will go. But don't charge it too long, otherwise, Blaziken will take 10% damage (it will have super armor frames when it releases from its claws for 10 frames) and will be forced to release the fireball. It also a good wavebounce effect as well.

Flame Burst: (up-B) This is quite similar to Ganondorf/Captain Falcon's up-B move and Blaziken will do a big leap and spin 720 degrees at the same time (with burning flames accompanying it of course). While jumping, anyone who is caught within it's path will take fire damage. Blaziken can also latch onto opponents with this move like Captain Falcon and Ganondorf. However, unlike Ganondorf and Captain Falcon, Blaziken will stay latched to the opponent until the player presses A button where Blaziken will inflict 14% damage and pushes the foe off in a similar manner like Captain Falcon, or when the player manage to escape where the move doesn't do any damage. One can continue inflicting damage by repeatedly pressing B. Since Blaziken can latch onto opponents at midair and doesn't automatically pushes the foe off, you can do some sort of "Blazikencide."

Blaze Kick: (down-B) Blaze Kick signature move, exact function like Captain Falcon's Falcon Kick (stall-then-fall stuff, etc.), only the fact that it's stronger and Blaziken travels further.

Final Smash: Overheat

Now this move is from the games, Blaziken will screech loudly, clenches it's claws with arms and legs apart, and at the same time burst large around it. Blaziken itself will take 35% damage, but foes near him/her will take around 65% damage with high knockback and almost a guarantee KO. Since this Final Smash will damage Blaziken, it is best used when your opponent has one stock left.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Blaziken seems broken to me. Give him a power down and replace roundhouse kick with double kick.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I like his moveset, but his appearence is odd. Good nonetheless. Also, I'm working on Anise's moveset right now. Expect it in a few hours.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Congradulations! You posted a picture and a description!

Now then... can't wait for the moveset.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Really, people, what's the point of posting a moveset that's not a moveset? At least let's have some specials and smashes or something...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
What SirKibble said, if you're going to post a moveset, make sure you can put most of it together in one go or else it'll get swept away in the pages. Once you have the basic stats and moves down, you can always go back later to fine tune it and add assist trophies, bosses, stages, etc. But when you just start one and leave it, chances are it's gonna get overlooked....and now that I think about it...*goes to finish up Light and Ryuk in order to stop being a hypocrite* xD

EDIT: Decided against posting a moveset tonight, school coming up I need to fix my sleep cycle xD

darkserenade

Smash Ace

Backstory

Anise Tatlin is a 13-year old guardian of the Order of Lorelei's highest official, the Fon Master. She is a bright and cheery girl, but can sometimes show a darker, almost scary side when provoked. She often hides her emotions when she is suffering. Anise seeks to marry into money. With powerful elemental magic, she can make her doll,Tokunaga,(whom she loves) big enough to ride on(she becomes a living doll=P)! Of course, she can use this magic for other purposes to aid herself, such as support and offense spells.

Character Icon: A Sorcerer ring

Stats

Screen Name:Anise
Size7/10
Speed4/10
Strength7/10
First Jump5/10
Second Jump4/10
Fall Speed5/10
CrawlN/A
Wall JumpN/A
Wall ClingN/A
HeightMedium

Pros n' Cons

Pros
Heavyweight
has powers to fit a lot of situations
Moves fairly fast for a heavyweight
Very unique

Cons
Heavyweight
pretty bad recovery
Considerable lag on most attacks

Moveset
Note: Anise is mounted on Tokunaga for her fighting stances and moveset, so except for some, you need to focus on Tokunaga's range and viewpoint.

A combos
A: Tokunaga jabs with his right arm.To do AA and AAA, you must hit with this first. It has great range, 3%,and low knockback.

AA:A jab with his left arm. Same as A.

AAA:Anise jumps up slightly and throws a ball of dark matter at the foe. 6%, good knock back, slight lag after she mounts back on Tokunaga.

Tilts
Ftilt:Tokunaga kicks foward his left foot, then right, and has thunder attributes thanks to Anise. 7%, okay knockback,considerable lag after the kick.

Utilt:Anise throws a Pow hammer above her head by a few inches and says "Pow Hammer!" 6%, bad knockback. This should only be used when they are right above you, or a character taller than Anise is next to her.

Dtilt:Tokunaga bites with a blue head of a lion in front of him. 8%,okay range,bad lag if you miss.

Dash Attack: Tokunaga stops moving (but is still sliding from the momentum), then spins his arms out, the two of them actually going pretty fast. 5%, with an extra 2% if they are hit when Tokunaga's arms stop spinning.

Aerials

Nair:Tokunaga spreads his arms and legs out. 7% from any of the four. It's a good kill move, but not for racking damage.

Fair:Anise puts very fast water all around herself and Tokunaga, pulling the opponent in if they get hit once. 8% in all, bad knockback, and bad ending lag.
Uair: Tokunaga does an uppercut, his left arm surronded by blue energy, with some in the form of flame, actually surrronding the arm, and the other in orb-like shapes. It doesn't go very high upwards (the hitbox is about TL's whole body going from Tokunaga's arm), and will do a respectable 12%. There is little end and land lag on this one. Go ahead and shout "HADOUKEN!" in your opponent's ear, but if you want to look smart, yell "Dragon Surge!", as that is what the attack is called, and is also what Anise says.

Dair: Tokunaga gets in a tilted position, then Anise freezes both of them (I know, what the heck, right?), sending them spiraling downwards. If hit while in mid-air, the opponent is spiked, doing 5%, then, if Anise actually makes contact with ground again, they break out, and the ice shards from it attack anybody in range (imagine Ganondorf on the ground on his back and a bit more), doing 4% percent to the already entangled foe, and anybody else in range. This has very little start-up lag, but pretty bad end lag. Small knockback cause of the ice shard ordeal. FUN FACT #1: Using any fire based attck on Anise or Tokunaga will get them in a helpless poisition, as the ice melts, making any ground below trippy from the water :(. FUN FACT #2: If you look closely, you'll see Anise's eyes are ><. "Frigid Raptor!"

Bair: Anise takes her staff and horizontally swings it, doing 9%, okay knockback, and some beginning, end and land lag.

Smashes

Foward Smash: Tokunaga tilts its body forward and spins its body for the first two hits (the hitbox being its arms), and then a large punch to the face, followed with Tokunaga retracting his hand. 5% is the minuimim for the first two, and 7% is the highest, and, for the last two hits, 6 is the minuimim, whie 8 is the highest. A fair amount of end lag, little start-up. "Shadow Raid!"

Up Smash:Anise uses pure, light-induced matter to create a sort of force-field above them. Anybody hit will be bounced off it, so say Toon Link uses his Dair, he will bounce back up. 12% at most, but no knockback.

Down Smash:Tokunaga jumps three times,pounding the ground each time causing large hitboxes.When fully charged, it's 9,9,10.You can DI out of the first two, and the last one has very good knockback.Some start-up lag and a bit more lag on the end.

Grabs
Foward Throw:Tokunaga chomps on the enemy three times, then Anise strikes with a burst of flame, doing 8% and okay knockback.

Back Throw: Tokunaga holds the enemy tightly, then Anise raises her staff, and a pillar of pink colored light comes from the sky, doing a sweet 10% of damage. "Limited!"

Up Throw:Tokunaga throws the enemy upwards,then Anise uses wind to push them farther upward. 5%.

Down Throw: Tokunaga jumps once on the enemy, then flips in mid-air while coming back up, head flying straight down towards the enemy. 7%. "Eagle Dive!"

Special Abilities

Negative Gate(B): Anise taps her staff on Tokunaga's head, causing him to hiccup 3 large dark purple orbs, rising slowly like bubbles. All three will implode if it makes contact with a character. Anise says, "I've got you now!Negative Gate!" 5-7% of damage. There is some start-up and some more end lag.

Cyclone Blaze(^B): Tokunaga takes a leap backwards and then spins, slowly rising diagnolly. This has lotsa start-up, and medium cool-down. If you get hit once, you will be sucked into the others. Her blind-spots are above her and behind her. Total of 9% in all. If used in the air, it has less start-up lag.

Rock Mountain(>B):: Anise raises her staff, a badge circle inside a circle appears below Tokunaga and, after 2 sec., 3 boulders (the size of Bowser) and a statue of Mieu appear at a random area, starting where Pikachu's Thunder would start if he was located on the ground. This may cause a complete disturbance in everybody's strategy, even yours. Each boulder does 3%, good knockback, and the statue does 5%, with awesome knockback.

Acid Rain(vB): My favorite one. It works in the same way a normal spell does (charge:6,circle color:dark purple, you can shield out of it, etc.),however, after those 6 seconds, it isn't an attack. "Acid Rain!" These are dark purple drops of rain. They aren't refreshing, though. It lowers your opponent's attack by 2% for each attack, and a very little amount of knockback, too. After this happens, the effect lasts for 15sec. After those 15, you must wait another 45sec., otherwise nothing will happen.

Fever Time: It's basically this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3m1hwOjw0w. Anise says"Fever time, baby! Yeah!" Giant coins (lol, I almost typed giant enemy crabsXD) hit the enemy, doing 20% damage in all (with what seems to be a wealthy town in the background), but it's not finished yet. A paper image of her is shown. "And you don't stop!" Lightbulbs form in the shape of Tokunaga's head, doing 20% more. The lightest character gets KO'ed at 50%, the heaviest at 90%.

Yeah, this is it. Also, here's a vid to what Jade's Final Smash looks like.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtCiP8B2xpc&NR=1

Personal
Game: Tales of the Abyss.

Notice: The Fon Master Guardian, Anise, joins the brawl!

WiiMote Sound: In a kind tone, she laughs.

Victory Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkAYYzra2lw&feature=related :42 to :49. Disregard that this is the japanese version of the game.
Stage: same as Richter and Jade, the coliseum.

Music:At the time of farewell:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8I_wl0xXk&feature=related
Never Surrender:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODTwDtsEA4s&feature=related
Eternal Mind:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70Rr2wFWQ8&feature=related
VA:Melissa Fahn.

Poses and Taunts

Winning Pose#1:BCrouching down,Anise does the peace sign and winks.Tokunaga is behind her.

Winning Pose#2:Anise hugs Tokunaga with a heartfelt smile. Pretty simple.

Winning Pose#3:Anise's eyes widen and with a big, innocent smile, asks"How much am I getting paid for this?"
Losing Pose:Anise fakes a small smile and claps.

Neutral Taunt: Tokunaga jumps, and Anise holds one hand up with > < eyes and a big smile.

Side Taunt:Anise wags her index finger , saying,"C'mon, geez!"

Down Taunt: Anise and Tokunaga blow kisses to the front and back of the stage, as if there was an appaulding audience.

Costumes, Codecs, and Kirby

Costumes:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afWD1XNWZEE1:59 for normal (Tokunaga is a different basic color for them all),2:05 for school uniform, 2:17 for witch costume, and 2:29 for ranger outfit.

Kirby Hat: Tokunaga's eyes and Anise's white gloves, shaped to fit Kirby's hands.

Codec
Snake:What an ugly doll. Who are these guys?
Colonel: The girl is Anise. She's an incredibly powerful Guardian and is a pro at elemental magic.
Snake: It looks like that doll is doing most of the work.
Colonel:The doll is Tokunaga, who was brought to life with her magic.
Snake:The doll is probably just being pulled by strings. It's impossible to bring dolls to life.
Colonel:How can you say that? You've fought Psycho Mantis and acknowledged he was psychic. Why is this case so hard to believe?
Snake: C'mon, this isn't fair!
Colonel: Hmm?
Snake:Every codec on this thread makes me look like an idiot! I mean, what the hell?!
Colonel:.....Snake's finally lost it...

Jiggy37

Smash Apprentice
Quick note to say I updated Colette's moveset to include her final smash and to announce that Princess/Athlete Daisy and Marin will be made... eventually. Or at the very least Daisy will, since she's half-done. :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Whoa, I'm gone for a bit and the thread expands for ~10 pages. lol

I just saw the Santa moveset... man, that one's awesome.

Also, Heoandreo, thanks for the judgements. ^_^
Mario of the contest... XD

Also, yeah, sure it would be dangerous with the handle stuff, but come one, this is Smash, where Princesses pull out Mushroom Men out of nowhere, furries call tanks which fall down from the sky and a 2D beeping man throwing sausage. Someone who knows how their axe is shaped like knows how to use the handle without cutting their face in two. :p

I'll finish Rouge now, btw.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
To Jiggy37: I like how you made pictures to go along with your attacks. Even if they were blurry, it makes a great impact on how Colette fights. It also shows others how precise your character is along with the details, making me wanting to play as her the best that I can (even though I never played Tales of Symphonia), which is want people look for when starting to play a new character. You even gave me a idea by thinking about possible event matches for my characters.

To darkserenade: Although I keep an eye this one, I can already see some problems. First is that you didn't state what universe she is from directly, making me (and possibly others) confused. Also, putting the Misc. first is ok, but doesn't me satisfied because you make a poor first impression. Other than that, It's nice. I even understand why there are no moves as of current.

To Everyone: Plusle & Minun are currently finished with their A Moves. Comments can make or break a person, so do that for my sake. Also, Blitzkrieg: You can change the post about being incomplete, since it almost is.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
You're right. All the characters I've submitted have been from the tales series, a real-time battle system with good storylines IMO. I'll put that there. Thank you!
P.S I was able to get some moves up right now.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Okay, everyone... Rouge the Bat is finished!

Check my sig if you want to give her a look. Up next will be Spade, my own character and alter ego thing. \o/

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I decided to repost it here and delete the one on page 30 so it doesn't get lost so easy.

The Nintendogs, those precious puppies of the double screen, have joined the Brawl!

Stats:

Rex:
Power: 7/10 - As the biggest puppy, Rex packs the most punch.
Height: 5/10 - Rex's head reaches a head higher than Toon Link.
Weight: 6/10 - German Shepherds are big dogs, and Rex is no exception.
Walk Speed: 4/10 An easy trot.
Dash Speed: 5.5/10 Large-breed puppies have big paws, so Rex is a bit clumsy when he runs.
First Jump: 3.2/10 A below average jump. Rex springs off the ground from all fours.
Second Jump: 4/10 He isn't the best jumper.
Fall Speed: 5/10 Rex is neither floaty nor fast-falling.
Crouch: 8/10 Rex lies down on the ground as though the Great Voice Coming From the Microphone has commanded him to do so.
Traction: 6.4/10 Claws give him a good grip on the ground.
Number of jumps: 2
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes 7/10
Glide: No
Tether: Yes

Bailey:

Power: 4/10
Height: 3/10 She is as tall as on-all-fours Diddy Kong.
Weight: 3.5/10 Beagles are small dogs, but not tiny.
Walk Speed: 2/10 Bailey snuffles along slowly and deliberately, nose held low to the ground.
Dash Speed: 5.2/10 Bailey bounds forward with a big doggie grin, her ears flying.
First Jump: 4/10 Although any four-legged jump will by lower than average, Bailey's is better than other quadrupedal leaps.
Second Jump: 7/10 The beagle puppy jumps up as though on an invisible human, soaring high into the sky.
Fall Speed: 4/10 She floats some, but not excessively so.
Crouch: 5/10 Similar to Rex's. However, Bailey is smaller than Rex so her crouch isn't as useful.
Traction: 5/10 She slides around more than the two boy puppies.
Number of jumps: 2
Wall-Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes 6.5/10

Sparky:

Power: 4/10 A bit weak.
Height: 1/10 Sparky is hands down the shortest brawler, slightly shorter than even the diminutive Squirtle.
Weight: 3/10 Somewhat lighter than Bailey, Sparky ties with Meta Knight.
Walk Speed: 3/10 The little stubby legs seem to handicap him...
Dash Speed: 7/10 ...but he can really make a dash for it if necessary.
First Jump: 1/10 A pitiful hop from short legs.
Second Jump: 3/10 Aerial combat is this puppy's weak point.
Fall Speed: 7/10 The corgi is something of a fastfaller.
Crouch: No - Sparky's short little legs make crouching impossible.
Traction: 8/10 Being close to the ground, he can control his pawsteps well.
Number of Jumps: 2
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: No

Exclusive Attributes

The Nintendogs are three characters in one, but not in the same way that Pokemon Trainer and Zelda/Sheik are. Rather, all three dogs are in combat at once, but the player controls one of them and the other two follow. KOs only count if the lead dog is KOed, but many moves weaken (or are downright impossible) without at least two dogs. Thus, a dog with no comrades is as at least as crippled as a lone Ice Climber. Unlike the trainer's Pokemon, the lead dog does not tire if left out for too long a period of time. They have different special attacks, but about the same moveset otherwise.

All three dogs have two jumps and a tether recovery.

Rex the German Shepherd

He is the powerhouse of the trio. Thus he's the slowest and heaviest, but still not sluggish or a heavyweight by any means. Despite his size, he can crouch and crawl quite low to avoid some attacks. With regard to falling speed, quickness, and jumping, he is about average.

Bailey the Beagle

The trio's female puppy, Bailey is the most balanced of the three, smaller than Rex but larger than the diminutive Sparky. Unlike either of them, however, she jumps suprisingly high for a medium-small dog and can wall-jump, and falls slowly. This adds up to a hound with a fierce air game.

Sparky the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Sparky is the fastest pooch; moreover, he's low to to the ground and can duck under many projectiles. He falls quickly and has great traction, meaning he performs well on the ground. it's a good thing too, since his stubby little legs mean he can't jump very high.

A Attacks:

NOTE: All attacks are described as if none of the dogs have been KOed. The loss of one or two comrades will proportionately weaken the attacks.

Neutral A: Nip - The dogs playfully bites in front of themselves. Low damage, low knockback, typical A attack Depending on how many dogs are on the field, it can hit up to 3 times.

Dash Attack: Flying Fido - A Flying Disc suddenly whirls over the dogss head and they charge headlong after it, dogs and disc hitting the opponent at the same time. Knockback is medium, but the damage depends on how long the disc has been in the air; the longer it's been aloft, the more damage it causes. Thus, this attack tests the player's spacing skills. For each lead dog, a different flying disc appears:

Rex: Khaki Camo Disc - highest damage

Bailey: Pink Aerodisc - Largest hitbox
Sparky: UFO disc - chance to stun

Forward Tilt: Threefold Lunge - The pooches lunges forward that way dogs do when they're on the leash and see another dog. Quick to start up but laggy to recover from, its damage is medium low and its knockback is medium.

Up Tilt: Bouncy Toy - The puppy bounces a toy on his/her nose, and the others follow suit. The toy does almost no knockback and medium-low damage, but it has high range and a disjointed hitbox as it goes up, then down. Rex uses a rubber mushroom, Bailey uses a Bark Ball, and Sparky uses the Tennis Ball. Other than appearance and the bark ball barking (duh) it makes no difference. When all three dogs are present, Bouncy Toy has one of the biggest and most disjointed hitboxes in the game.

Down Tilt: Breakdance - The lead dog gets down on the flo' and shows everyone his or her (dance) moves.
Rex: High damage and knockback, long recovery lag
Bailey: Medium-low damage and knockback, average recovery lag

Sparky: Low damage and knockback, quick recovery lag

Forward Smash: Boing Boing - Bounces the toy used in the up tilt forward against the enemy. The more it's charged, more more it bounces and more more its damage is, ranging from low to medium-high. If it catches the opponent between the waist and ankles, it'll cause them to trip and leave them vulnerable. Therefore you will want to charge longer against some opponents than others. Like the neutral A, it can hit up to 3 times.

Up Smash: Happy to See You! - You know how dogs start jumping up whenever their owners come home, rearing up on their hind legs. That's how this attack goes - with a lot more force! The hitbox is mainly in a 45 degree angle upward, but extends from the tip of the puppy's ears (or the top of Bailey's head, since she has floppy ears) to the tips of his nails to the ground. It's got high damage and decent knockback, making it one of his better attacks.

Down Smash: Jump Rope Swing - The dogs take out the jump rope and swing it all around themselves, all holding the rope in their teeth. It has magificent range (1/4 the length of Final Destination ON EACH SIDE when fully charged) but save for the sweetspot at the rope's handles, it does mediocre damage and is very laggy to recover from.

Neutral Air: Fuzzy Spin - You know how Rayquaza does that one attack where he spins around in the air? That motion is similar to the one of this attack, where the dogs spin around three times. The attack is a a weak juggle, like Meta Knight's neutral A, and the bigger the dog, the better the range.

Forward Air: Skyborne Snap - A straight-forward, forward-facing bite. It does high damage but little knockback - unless you hit with just thenose and front teeth, when it's a nasty spike, complete with the crack of a Home-Run bat.

Back Air: Tail Swipe/Double Kick - Rex and Bailey swipe their tails with great force; Sparky, whose tail is a mere nub, does a kick with both back legs. Above average damage and knockback make this a good move in its own right and one of Bailey's bread-and-butter attacks. However, Rex and Sparky will find limited use for it due t their inferior air games.

Up Air: Nosey Knock - Functionally similar to Link's up aerial in power and knockback, except instead of a sword, the lead dog uses their nose! Thus, it's also correspondingly shorter in range. This move leaves the dog in a helpless free-fall after s/he uses it, so be careful!

Down Air: Bubble Burst - A magic balloon big bubble appears under the dogs and goes down, and they waste no time in popping it! For all three dogs, the knockback is high but the damage is poor.

Special Attacks

Rex:

Neutral B: Wonder Block - Rex pulls out a ? block toy. After throwing it (it's similar to Peach's normal turnips in power and knockback), it becomes a real ? Block, just like the ones in Mushroomy Kingdom. When hit, a completely random item will come out of the box, which will stay there as a small platform for a full minute after Rex uses his attack (this also applies if nobody hits the block)

Forward B: Shoe of Fury - Rex pulls out his version-exclusive shoe, the Pump,, and uses it to attack. It has a good vertical hitbox, but a poor horizontal one. If the other dogs are present, Bailey will pull out her white go-go boot and Sparky will wield his high heel. (what is it with dogs and erotic women's shoes?) The spiky heel of each shoe is facing outwards and a sweetspot. Sparky has the best shoe sweetspot, whereas Bailey has the worst.

Up B: Extraterrestrial Rescue - What's this? A little green man has come to save Rex! The rare and valuable Weird Alien grabs Rex by the scruff of his neck (Bailey and Sparky hang on to Rex's tail) and carries him diagonally up at a 60-degree angle. The recovery cannot be DI'd and leaves all three dogs helpless until they hit the ground.

Down B: Switch Dogs: Change the leading dog. The dogs swap in this order: Rex, Bailey, Sparky. On the selection screen the default setting is "Nintendogs"; choosing this setting will make the lead dog at the start of the match completely random. However, players can choose which dog to begin the match as, the same way Pokemon Trainer users can choose which Pokemon to start out with. Like the other transforming characters, damage carries over from one dog to the next.

Bailey:

Neutral B: Mario Kart - Bailey sends out her toy Mario Kart, which speeds horizontally across the stage until it falls off a ledge into the abyss. It does electrical damage to all opponents and has a slim chance to trip them. If her teammates are nearby, Sparky will send out his Peach Kart and Rex will send out his Bowser Kart for a nasty triple whammy. The Peach Kart does higher knockback, and the Bowser Kart inflicts Fire Damage.

Forward B: Rabbit Run - A rabbit suddenly dashes out of nowhere, and Bailey does what every beagle is born to do; chase it like there's no tomorrow. The rabbit itself does no damage, but Bailey in pursuit does medium-high damage at the expense of almost no knockback.

Easter Egg: If King Arthur is present, there's a .5% chance of the rabbit being the dreaded Killer Rabbit! In this case, Bailey will cower in fear as the hare from hell latches onto the nearest enemy and assaults them for MASSIVE damage, like a very, very, very angry Pikmin.

Up B: Edgerope - Bailey pulls out the jump rope for the longest tether recovery of all! However, it takes practice to control because it's floppy, doesn't auto-target the ledge like the Links' clawshots, and can be gimped simply by edgehogging. The most difficult recovery to use.

Down B: Dog Switch - Covered in Rex's moveset.

Sparky:

B: Break it and Buy it - Sparky chucks a ceramic Fine Vase at his enemy, where it explodes and shatters upon contact - naughty, naughty puppy! Sometimes the vase will contain food, other times it has stickers and/or CDs. In coin battles, it always contains coins. Sometimes (always if items are off) it just explodes and grants no items.

Forward B: Headbutt - This is no ordinary headbutt. The Corgi momentarily dons his Deer Antlers and traps the target between their sharp prongs. Once he has his target he can shake them around for a bit to do more damage by holding B and wiggling the Control Stick, or he can toss them against the ground.

Up B: Combat Copter - Though he's the worst jumper, Sparky gets the best recovery to make up for it. The remote-controlled Combat Copter comes and picks him up, basically acting as a cuter, more remote-controlled version of Snake's Cypher, except it leaves Sparky helpless as he falls to the ground.

Down B: Dog Switch - Covered in Rex's moveset.

Throws:

Grab: A leash extends out to catch the enemy by the neck. Also useful as a tether recovery.

Grab attack: Shakes target in mouth, as though it were a chew rope.

Forward/Back Throw: Pass the Victim - The lead dog passes the victim to whichever dog is in front or behind them, depending on which direction they want to throw. If there are two dogs, the non-lead dog will move in the direction of the throw and launch the enemy. This throw can't be used if only the lead dog is left.

Up Throw: Nose Bounce - The dogs bounce the opponent as though s/he were a rubber ball off their noses. Almost no damage, but high knockback.

Down Throw: Triple Slam - All three puppies take a hold of the foe with their little mouth and slam them hard against the ground. This can't be done unless Rex is present...not that it's a good throw anyway.

Final Smash:

Raining Toys: The sky darkens as the heavens spew forth...sdog toys? Yes, that's right, dog toys. Rubber bones, pull ropes, cloth cubes, you name it, it's pelting you! The toys can be avoided in theory, but unless you have crazy reflexes they're falling way too fast for you to dodge. As it rains pet supplies, Rex, Bailey, and Sparky are free to go about and do as they please, accelerating damage buildup for scoring easy KOs.

Miscellaneous

Logo: A Paw print.

Stage Entrance: A doghouse appears on the screen, and the pooches burst out of it.

Kirby Hat: Depending on which dog he sucks in, Kirby gets Rex's, Bailey's, or Sparky's ears, and Wonder Block, Mario Kart, or Break it and Buy it.

Alternates:

Default - No accessories
Green Team - Rex in Camo Collar, Bailey in Striped Ribbons (green and dark green), Sparky in Luigi's hat

Red Team - Rex in Mario's hat, Bailey with Red Ribbons on her ears, Sparky in Red Leather collar. Rex becomes black and red instead of black and tan.

Blue Team - Rex in Denim Collar, Bailey in Tricolor Ribbons, Sparky in blue-and-white striped Newsboy Hat. Bailey is a bluetick beagle (you look it up, lazy bums)

Black - Rex in Spiked collar, Bailey in Rhinestone Collar, Sparky in Pirate hat. Sparky is tricolor like the corgi picture given, he's normally red and white)

Formal - Rex in Platinum Collar, Bailey in Tiara, Sparky in Top Hat.

Wii Mote sound: A deep bark, a hound's baying, and a yap.

To Unlock: Activate 5 Nintendog assist trophies in Vs. mode.

Taunts:

Up: All dogs howl in unison.
Down: Lead dog does a play-bow.
Side: Lead dog sits up and begs, then the others follow suit.

End-battle poses:

Win Pose 1: Bailey climbs on top of Rex's back, and Sparky climbs on top of her back, to form a doggie pyramid.
Win Pose 2: Some invisible force is holding the jump rope, and the pooches jump rope together in perfect synchrony.
Win Pose 3: Same as up taunt.
Loss Pose: The puppies stand there, tails between their legs.

Victory Theme: Something likt the first part of this song.

Subspace Emissary: Rex is found wandering around the Ruined Zoo, and Lucas, who can talk to animals (read his trophy), asks him for his protection. They strike a deal - Rex will protect Lucas if Lucas helps him find his dog buddies. They find Bailey on the Path to the Ruins and Sparky in the Ruins themselves.

Snake Codec:

Snake: Puppies fighting? We can't allow this - dogfighting's a felony!

Otacon: No, it's not like that. These puppies came here of their own accord to learn how to brawl.
Snake: Where did they come from?

Otacon: As far as I know, they were strays. Wouldn't know it though, looking at how fat and happy they are. I think the guy in charge of the character roster looks after them.
Snake: Who's that guy? ...Never mind. Which dog is which?

Otacon: The big black and tan one is Rex - he's the slowest and strongest. The floppy-eared one is Bailey. She's not particularly fast or strong, but she's surprisingly good at jumping.
Snake: You forgot the little guy with stubby legs. What's his name?

Otacon: That's Sparky. He's the speed demon of the three. They work as a team, so take them out one at a time!
Snake: I don't care what you say, I still feel terrible about this.

peeup

Smash Lord
@Blaziken, he's too similar to Craptain Failcon. You say that Roundhouse Kick isn't similar to Falcon Punch, but thats like saying Ganon Punch isn't like Falcon Punch because of differing damage and knockback.
@Animepersonwithdoll, Beautiful moveset. Like somebody else above me said, I think people prefer to see the misc info beneath the moveset.
@Nintendogs, Uniqueness FTW. You pretty much took the Diddy/Dixie idea one awesome step further. Kudos. I can't wait to see the rest of the moveset. Idea for German Shepard nair: violent spazam?
@Plusle and Minun, Only two things I don't like here. One, since when do Plusle and Minun shoop da whoop? IMHO, Charge Beam should be from their cheeks. Also, to give Baton Pass more use, make it so that Plusle does slightly more damage, but Minun moves slightly faster if they are the lead character. Not those attributes specifically, but have each one give a slight bonus to the team if they are at the lead.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
@Spadefox: Awesome job with Rouge. She's just how I remember her: flirty, cunning, and materialistic, but not all bad. I love the Snake codec where she hits on him *giggle* This one better win.

I'm thinking about giving the dogs names so it won't be so impersonal/awkward.

German Shepherd: Rex
Beagle: Bailey
Corgi: Ryder

I think those are good names, you?

peeup

Smash Lord
Giving them names: good idea, we call the pokemon by their names, not by their type (fire, water, gass, normal, fighting, electric.)

Those names: pretty well suited for the characters. Rex sounds like a powerhouse name, Ryder (though I didn't know it was a dog's name) is pretty good (thouth I would have chosen Sparky.) Bailey is a normal name, just like the dog its naming. The only thing I would change would be Ryder to Sparky. (That's just my opinion, do whatever you want with it.)

peeup

Smash Lord
Added The Spleen to The Mystery Men. i wud liek feedbackz.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Please, tell me where the mystery men are from, if its a movie, I MUST WATCH IT. Regarding the moveset, very funny, very good. A couple moves seem to be taken from other characters (Up-B, Bair, Uair, others maybe), but that's fine with me. As long as you don't take half the moves from a single existing character, I don't have a problem with it. The judges, though, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom