• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Please, tell me where the mystery men are from, if its a movie, I MUST WATCH IT. Regarding the moveset, very funny, very good. A couple moves seem to be taken from other characters (Up-B, Bair, Uair, others maybe), but that's fine with me. As long as you don't take half the moves from a single existing character, I don't have a problem with it. The judges, though, I'm not sure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Men

D

Deleted member

I think I'm gonna start Rodger Rabbit first, to get him out of the way.

And no, Blitzkrieg, Mu Nieu will not be an AT. He/she/it/potato will be a boss, if anything. :grin:

peeup

Smash Lord
Blitzkreig, your next Mystery Man has to be the Bowler. I can see a great moveset for him. Also, the heroes that didn't make the team (The Waffler, Squeegeeman, Pencil Man) should be assist trophies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Blitzkreig, your next Mystery Man has to be the Bowler. I can see a great moveset for him. Also, the heroes that didn't make the team (The Waffler, Squeegeeman, Pencil Man) should be assist trophies.
First off, The Bowler is a woman. And second, Dr. Heller is the AT.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Spadefox: Awesome job with Rouge. She's just how I remember her: flirty, cunning, and materialistic, but not all bad. I love the Snake codec where she hits on him *giggle* This one better win.
Why, thanks! \o/
I guess loving Rouge and playing her in an RP really pays off. XD

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
They were talking about the Bowler as a woman on wikipedia, but because their called the Mystery MEN, I just assumed they were wrong =D
They're not actually called the Mystery Men, they actually never got a name set in the movie. But since that's the title, I decided to call the moveset Mystery Men.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I deleted the moveset from page 30 and moved it onto page 48 for easier access, and I realized I'd been doing the Shepherd without remembering that the other dogs participate in the attack too, so I rectified that.

And yes, the Bowler is a woman. It says so on the movie box.

peeup

Smash Lord
I deleted the moveset from page 30 and moved it onto page 48 for easier access, and I realized I'd been doing the Shepherd without remembering that the other dogs participate in the attack too, so I rectified that.

And yes, the Bowler is a woman. It says so on the movie box.
@Nintedogs half of the post: cool, that'll make the character even cooler.
@Bowler half of the post: okay, the Bowler is a woman, lets get off the topic. This is for making moves, not debating the masculinity/femininity of certain super zeroes.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
This thread grows too quickly.

Anyhow, I'll be done with my first entry, Audrey II, in a bit. If you like man-eating, singing, mean green muthers from outer space that are bad, or plants in general, be sure to check it out.

D

Deleted member

I'm starting Rodger Rabbit right now. He will be using several cartoony weapons produced by ACME to fight.

peeup

Smash Lord
Actually, that's a good idea. Thanks!

I just wish I could find my DVD so I could watch it again and refresh my memory...
Yeah, I haven't seen it in a while. I remember is over-usage of laughing gas, so that could be his attack.

I'm starting Rodger Rabbit right now. He will be using several cartoony weapons produced by ACME to fight.
Can't wait. Does Roger Rabbit do the same kissing thing that Bugs Bunny does? I've only seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit once, so I don't remember.

D

Deleted member

^^I'm afraid not, and I don't remember that from the movie.

peeup

Smash Lord
Too bad, that would've made a good attack =D

Good luck with Roger and Audry II, I'll be back to give some feedback later today.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And finally, we come to it... x)
My own self!

Other Movesets by Spadefox:
Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic series)
Chaos (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Sandbag (Super Smash Bros. series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Cooperation with KoJ, Sonic series)
Kovomaka Students (Magical Starsign)

/\/\/ Stanislav "Spade" Serkov \/\/\

Stanislav Serkov, commonly known as "Spade", joins the fray! He is the alter ego of Spadefox, and is an avatar to an unnamed God of Wind. This grants him insane speed and the power to control the wind. His favoured weapon is a sword of the size of Spade himself, however, he doesn't use it often. He has the blade usually sheathed and only takes it out if he uses it for an attack.

Spade is actually coming from another dimension, as part of the government in the floating city of Karovichni. Karovinchi is a town blessed by a nameless God of Wind, and most inhabitants have skills in Wind Magic, however, Spade is one of the stronges wind mages in the city. He is actually a neutral person, neither hero nor villain. Sometimes he helps those in trouble, sometimes he doesn't. What he most likes, though, is enjoying his time. There is another version of Spade, living in the "real" world as policeman in Moscow.

Stats
Screen Name: Spade
Size: 7/10
Weight: 4/10
(Running) Speed: 8/10
Power: 5/10
First Jump: 6/10 - Spade jumps into the air
Second Jump: 4/10 - Spade somersaults higher
Fall Speed: 4/10
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: Yes.
Gliding: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A, A, A: Punch, Punch, Kick - Eh, yeah. The usual. Spade punches, punches again, and then kicks. Damage: 1%, 2%, 3-4%
Ftilt: Elbow Jab - Spade rams his elbow into the direction he's facing. Medium knockback. Damage: 5-7%
Utilt: Kung Fu Jab - Spade stabs his hand upwards. Okay knockback. Damage: 4-6%
Dtilt : Wind Swirl - Spade points downwards in the direction he is facing and a little swirl of wind magic comes out, doing medium knockback. Damage: 6-8%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Sword Cutter - Spade reaches back to the sheath of his sword and grabs the handle - this is where he charges. If the attack is released, he pulls his sword out, over his head and slashes right in front of him, hitting the ground hard. This move does pretty good knockback. Damage: 12-19%
Usmash: Wind Pusher - Spade sweeps his hand a bit over his head, creating a trail of wind magic. If the enemy connects, he will be attacked continously. All hits do virtually no knockback except the last one, which has above average knockback. Damage: Each of the first hits 2-3% with a total of 3, last hit 6%
Dsmash: Breaker Kick - Spade lets himself down on one hand an "breakdance" kicks around himself, sweeping the floor with it. Damage: 12-19%

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Blade Somersault - Spade pulls out his sword and does a somersault. It has - since the sword is so huge - very high range, but not so good knockback. Damage: 8-10%
Fair: Air Drill - Spade holds a hand in front of him and creates a drill of air magic coming out of it. Decent knockback, damage: 7-9%
Bair: Back Kick - The name takes all the excitement out of this move. Spade simply kicks backwards. Mediocre knockback. Damage: 5-7%
Uair: Head Butt - Spade headbutts (duh) upwards. Good knockback, but not a good move for juggling, since the enemy flies very sidewards. Damage: 10-12%
Dair : Stretch Kick - Spade kicks straight downwards. Meteor Smash if sweetspotted (heel of his boot), low knockback if not. Damage: normal 5-6%, sweetspotted 10-13%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Air Sweep - Spade sweeps his hand in front of him, making the hit harder with wind magic. Decent knockback. Damage: 7-9%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Spade pulls out his sword while pulling up and slashes.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Spade slowly crawls up and punches any enemy standing near.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Spade hops into a one-hand handstand and kicks breakdance-style around himself before coming back to his feet.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Spade slowly gets up, having a spiral-shaped wind attack surrounding and guarding him, hitting enemies near.

Specials
B: Tornado Blast - Spade creates a small tornado which travels along the ground. It does virtually no knockback. There can be three tornadoes at one time, they travel so long until the hit an obstacle or fall of a ledge. Damage: 6-7%

B side: Air Blade - Spade slashes his sword in the direction he's facing, creating a blade made of air. It has medium knockback. Damage: 7-9%

B up: Spiral Jump - Spade encoats himself with wind magic, making him jump high while doing a spin around himself. He has his arms stuck out a little and does so a bit of damage, however, even though the attack could be continous, it isn't, because the enemy doesn't get caught in it. Damage: 5-8%

B down: Air Dash - Spade dashes in the direction he's facing, and goes a little upwards while doing so (though not greatly). Okay knockback. Damage: 8-10%

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Spade holds his hand in front of the enemy, blasting wind magic into his face. Damage: 2-3% each hit.
F throw - Spade cuts the enemy away with a slash of wind magic. Mediocre distance. Damage: 10-13%
B throw - Spade bends himself over and slams the enemy into the ground - after that he's sent flying by a push of wind magic. Good Distance. Damage: 12-14%
U throw - Spade throws the enemy up and slashes him further with a wind attack. Mediocre Distance. Damage: 8-9%
D throw - Spade viciously throws the enemy onto the ground. Damage: 10-12%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Spade sits, his feet angled a bit and his hands on his knees
Dizzy - Spade holds his head and whimpers in pain

Final Smash
Gust Storm
Spade grins, pulling down his goggles and jumping into the air, exclaiming "Let's go... Gust Storm!" - off the screen. The screen goes darker, and Spade then appears in the background of the screen where suddenly a tornado starts to rage around him. The whole stage faces a strong gust coming out in a random direction - left or right. While the tornado lasts, there are coming Air Blades out of it, randomly shooting onto the stage. These Air Blades are far more vicious than those Spade normally creates, as they have pretty good knockback, and doubled damage.

Taunts
Up - Spade grins and holds his thumb up, exclaiming "Heh!".
Side - Spade crosses his arms and tilts his head up, exclaiming "Is that all you got?"
Down - Spade does a little breakdance.

Entrance
Spade flies in on an airboard, hopping off from it.

Alternative costumes
- Orange and white fur, black hightlights, dark red pants, black shoes and silver-blue sword, Default
- Red and yellow fur, brown highlights, black pants, red shoes and bronze-red sword, Red Team
- Blue and light blue fur, black highlights, purple pants, silver shoes and blue-gray sword, Blue Team
- Pale green and yellow fur, deep green highlights, turquoise pants, black shoes and gold-green sword, Green Team
- Completely white fur, no highlights, silver pants and shoes, white-clear sword, Crystal Spade
- Black fur, white highlights, blue pants, white shoes, blue-silver sword

Victory Poses
Up - Spade crosses his arms while grinning, stating "You can't beat the wind!"
Down - Spade flies in with his airboard, jumps of it, kicks it into the air and grabbing it, doing the V-like-Victory-sign with his hand.
Side - Spade is kneeling, gets up and punches together his fists, exclaiming "That's the stuff, man!"

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Colonel: Ah, I see you're fighting Spade.
Snake: You mean this tall guy? Kinda reminds me of Fox...
Colonel: He may look similar to Fox, but beware. He is a very powerful and quick opponent. He uses wind magic as well as a big sword for attacking.
Snake: So, is he overcompensating something?
Colonel: I have no idea... but since his name is not "Sephiroth", I guess he doesn't.
Snake: That was pretty evil, Colonel...
Colonel: Sorry, Snake. I felt like I should state that some time. Anyway, look out for Spade's attack
Snake: Got'cha, Colonel. I'll keep an eye open.

Kirby Hat
Fox ears, orange fluffy haircut and goggles.

Wii Remote Sound
A wind sound, and then "Oh yea!"

Unlock Message
Spade, the fighter of the winds, now makes his stand!

Role in Subspace Emissary
Spade is hunting after Wario, since he obviously has been a culprit in several occasions. He passes through the destroyed Turtle Village, where Gilius meets up with him, thinking Spade has destroyed the town. You have to play as Spade, and defeat Gilius. After Spade won and Gilius turned into a trophy, Spade reanimates the dwarf and points down the road where Wario's cart is seen. Gilius understands and both run off, hunting after Wario. They eventually meet up with Lucas and Pokémon Trainer and join them.

Logo
A simplified tornado symbol

Victory Theme
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity Victory Jingle (seen at 3:15 in this video)

THIS MOVESET IS FINISHED! IF YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE STATE WHAT YOU THINK! THANKS

Stage
Karovinchi, the Floating City

Gorgeous view, isn't it? You're fighting on the top platform, and the arena more looks like this:

Artworks done by Phoenix-Feng

The stage is set up on a freighter and a four spaceships serving as platforms. They're set up like this in the beginning:

_ - _ -

[_____] <- Freighter

You can see how the the 5 ships are flying through the city. They occasionally change their positions, but always stay above the bigger freighter. Sometimes the freighter dives downwards and leaves as part of the arena, but returns shortly afterwards again.

Stage Music:
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Un-Gravitify
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Through Traffic
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Chemical Plant Zone
Sonic 3D Blast - Panic Puppet Act 1 (though without that victory jingle in the first part)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 - Crisis City ~ The Flame ~ Skyscraper ~ Whirlwind ~ Tornado
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 - Dreams of an Absolution (Silver's Theme)
Megaman X7 - Cyber Geometry
Megaman 2 - Airman's Stage
Unreal Tournament - Foregone Destruction

D

Deleted member

ROGER RABBIT JOINS THE BRAWL!

Stats (Out of 5):
Power: 3/5
Walking Speed: 2/5
Dash speed: 4/5
Range: 4/5
Projectile distance: 2/5
Drop speed/weight: 4/5
Size: 3/5
1st jump: 4/5
2nd Jump: 5/5
Crouch: 2/5
Traction: 2/5
Combo: 4/5
Wall jump: Yes
Wall cling: no
Crawling: Yes
Glide: no
Tether: no

Pros:
Hard to KO
Decent range
Surprisingly strong

Cons:
Somewhat slow

Standard Attacks

A: Standard Punch; Low knockback, short range; 3%

A Combo: Lightning Punch; Infinite combo; Low knockback, medium range; 3% per hit

Side A: Swings his frying pan fowards; Low knockback, short range; 5%

Up A: Swings frying pan upwards; Low knockback, short range; 5%

Down A: Performs a split kick; Low knockback, short range; 4%

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Boxing Gun; High knockback, long range; 12%

Up Smash: Swings a sledgehammer upwards; High knockback, medium range; 14%

Down Smash: Swings his hammer on the ground; High knockback, short range; 13%

Air Attacks

Neutral Air: Punches foward; High knockback, short rangel; 6%

Foward Air: Boxing-gun; High knockback, long range; 12%

Back Air: Kicks behind self; High knockback, medium range; 4%

Up Air: Swings his frying pan upwards; High knockback, short range; 7%

Down Air: Kicks below self; High knockback, medium range; 8%

Situational Attacks

Dash A: Halts suddenly, raising a cloud of dust that stuns any opponents in his path; Low knockback, medium range; 2%

Get-Up: Kicks any opponent in his way with his giant feet, then hops up; Medium knockback, short range; 4%

Ledge: Swings his hammer ahead of himself, then climbs up; Medium knockback, short range; 3%

Grab and Throws

Grab A: Punches opponent; 2%

Foward Throw: Hits opponent with frying pan; Medium knockback; 5%

Back Throw: Swings opponent backwards; Medium knockback; 2%

Up Throw: Tosses opponent upwards and hits them with his hammer; High knockback; 8%

Down Throw: Tosses opponent into a manhole, raises manhole above his head, opponent falls out, and Roger hits opponent with his sledgehammer; High knockback; 8%

Special Attacks

B--Sledgehammer: Swings his sledgehammer; Chargable and storable; High knockback, medium range; 19% when fully charged

Side B--Wind-Up Dash: Winds up his feet, similar to the technique in cartoons, then dashes foward; Medium knockback, medium range; 7%

Up B--Rabbit Jump: Leaps into the air; Similar in style as King Dedede's Up B, but goes higher and causes less damage; Medium knockback, short range; 5%

Down B--Manhole: Pulls out a portable manhole from hammerspace and absorbs any projectile the comes his way; Next time he uses this move, he fires the attack back

FINAL SMASH--Roger's Insanity: Roger takes a shot of alcohol and goes absolutely nuts; He randomly flies around the stage almost as fast as Super Sonic and delivers 11% damage to any victim in his path

Taunts, victories, etc. coming soon.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Heres my Reposted moveset of:
Dry Bowser

This is how he looks in Brawl with the help of hacking:

Back story/Description: Dry Bowser is the Dry Bones-esque form of Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. When Mario confronts Bowser at the end of World 1's Castle, Bowser is dropped in a pit of lava like in the original Super Mario Bros. Instead of dissappearing off screen, Bowser briefly appears with his flesh burning off. Following this, Bowser Jr. takes his father's remains. Much later, in World 8's Castle, Mario fights him. Dry Bowser fights similar to Bowser, except he throws bones like Bowser threw hammers in Super Mario Bros. He is invulnerable to most attacks, including fireballs. Shell Mario can defeat him by sliding into him at full speed, and Mega Mario can defeat by simply stomping on him. After the Castle, a bridge appears to another section of World 8. After this, the Bowser Castle is located. At the end of this castle, Bowser Jr. throws Bowser's bones into a magic pot and Bowser is revived, leading to a final confrontation between Mario and the Koopas.

Notes: While Dry Bowser is almost identical in terms of stats, but his moveset greatly Differs from Bowsers moveset. Dry Bowser is slightly weaker in strength and Weight, as we all know that Muscle is heavy.

Stats:
Power: 8.4/10
Walking Speed: 5.3/10
Dash speed: 5.6/10
Range: 8.2/10
Projectile distance: 7.7/10
Drop speed/weight: 8.2/10
Size: 9.1/10
1st jump: 4.9/10
2nd Jump: 5.3/10
Crouch: 6.4/10
Traction: 6.6/10
Combo: 4.5/10
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: Yes
Glide: no

Specials:

Standard B: Fireball: Dry Bowser spits out a Blue fireball, it travels very fast if its charged to the max, and speed wise, it’s as fast as Bowsers fireball in World 8 in the original Super Mario Bros. it takes 3 seconds to fully charge, and it’s also storable, there is a bit of start-up lag as well, and when it’s fully charged, it can kill as well. When Uncharged, this does 5% and very-low knockback. When charged, this does 14% and mid-high knockback.

Forward B: Bone Rush: Dry Bowser throws his bones upwards which then arcs downwards. You can throw 3 Bones before ending, In between each throw is 0.3 seconds of lag, and there is some ending lag, might be good for edge guarding. You can’t aim this. Each bone does 6%.

Up B: Great Dry Leap: Dry Bowser leaps into the air which recovers a great distance vertically, but not that great horizontal distance, if anything, just think King Dededes Up-B. When you get hit on the floor, it does 20% and high-low knockback. It’s a meteor smash which does 18% when you get hit on its descent. Is also does 15% when Dry Bowser goes into the air.

Down B: Scattered Bones: This has some serious ending lag, but comes out very fast, All of Dry Bowsers Bones scatter across the stage. And takes years to rebuild, each bone does 5% (apart from the body, which does 15%) when hit, this has a sweet spot which is in the centre of the attack, so you have to be right next to your opponent when you use it. When sweet spotted. This does 25% and very-high knockback which can kill Mario at 74%.
Your better of not using this move. it takes about 2.5 seconds to reform, and is very vulnerable when you excute this move wrong!

Standard:

Neutral a: Dry Dry Ender: Dry Bowser first spins his tail around clockwise, then he sweeps his tail back anti-clockwise, and then leans forward and does a headbutt (First 2 attacks does 4%, the last hit does 5% and does mid-low knockback).

Hold down a: constantly does the first slash.

F-tilt: Leaning Bite: This has some range on it, Dry Bowsers leans forward, a bites, this does a good 12%, and also mid-high knockback. This has some start-up lag, and little ending lag.

F-smash: Courage Shell: Dry Bowser goes into his shell, and he spins forward on the floor, then back again, this has some ending lag. This does 8 constructive hits and very hard to DI out of you, as it moves you. When uncharged, this does 22% and high knockback. When charged, this does 27% and high-high knockback. This is one of Dry Bowsers greatest moves.

U-tilt: Head Trick: Dry Bowser Picks his head up with his right hand, picks it up first behind him slightly, and then goes diagonally up-forwards, this does 10% and mid knockback. This has almost a tiny bit of starting/ending lag.

U-smash: Shell Spinner: Similar to one of the tricks in Mario Kart wii. Dry Bowser jumps up a little bit into the air and spins his shell and body up and around, then goes back down. This does constructive hits. When uncharged, you can do 19%, and high knockback. When charged, you can do 24% and high-high knockback. This has some ending lag. if you miss with this, there is along of punishment with this, you can easily get up-smashed, even by up-smashes which only hit people who is in the air.

D-tilt: Tail Flail: Dry Bowser turns around, and sticks his tail on the ground straight behind him, he doesn't spin his tail like foxes d-tilt, and simply sticks it on the ground in one spot, this does 7% and mid-low knockback, this comes out quick and may cause tripping. there is a tiny bit of ending lag though.

D-smash: Whirling Dry Charger: DBowser jumps into his shell, hovers in the air a bit, sticks his body out of the shell, and Slams on the ground. When uncharged, you can do 23%, and high knockback. When charged, you can do 28% and high-high knockback. This has major start-up lag. and it has the same problem with U-smash if you miss this, a heck loads of moves can punish this move if you miss with this.

Dash attack: Retreating Shell: Dry Bowser hops into his shell, and lift it up a bit. This does 15% and mid-high knockback.

Aerials:

N-air: Stylish Spinner :Dry Bowser Spins around side to side with his arms out wards with his back facing the foor, this does constructive hits and the max damage you can do is 13%, and the final hit does mid-low knockback. this has some ending and landing lag, and is easily DI'd out of.

F-air: Bowser Skull: Dry Bowser picks his head up with his arms, and slams it downwards in front of him, when he slams it down, he spins around with the head, this does 12% and mid knockback, this has some start-up lag.

B-air: Bowser Bone: Dry Bowser picks up a Bone and swipes it backwards, this does good knockback. But lacks in damage compared to other aerial moves. This does 9% and mid-low knockback. This has little lag.

U-air: Dry Flame: This is a Projectile, D. Bowser shoots one single flame upwards which travels the distance of an uncharged Snakes U-smash. This does 8% and mid-low knockback. Used to juggle opponents

D-air: Dismantle Problem: Dry Bowsers body departs from D.Bowsers head, and the head very quickly attaches back to the body. The body does 13% and mid-high knockback. The Head does 4% and very low knockback, the head drags the foe into the body.

Grabs:

Grab attack: D.Bowser Bites the foe which does 4%

F-throw: Reviving kick-up: Dry Bowser Kicks the foe with his right leg, this does 9% and mid-low knockback.

B-throw: Ground Crush: Goes Behind the foe, and pushes them against the floor. This does 13% and mid knockback.

U-throw: Chomping Happy: Holds the foe in his mouth, and spits them out upwards. This does 8% and mid-low knockback. Can be used to link up with U-air.

D-throw: Shell Demolisher: Puts the foe on the floor and D.Bowser goes into his shell and jumps on the floor. This does 7% and low-low knockback, this is a chaingrab from 0% to 55%.

Final Smash: Magic Pot:

you know the Magic Pot in NSMB which made Dry Bowser into normal Bowser, right? Well this does the opposite, this makes the opponent into a bunch of bones and they can’t move for 6 seconds, you can attack them, and they can’t do nothing about it. They can't recover, dodge, or any of the sort, but once your dead, you return back to normal form.

Taunts:

Up: Dry Bowser goes into his shell and bounces up and down, and moves a bit around.

side: Dry Bowser throws his head into the sky.

down: D.Bowser Holds his hands into his chest, and his eyes begin to have flames in theme.

Victory Taunts:

1. Dry Bowser Breaths Fire for a little bit.

2. Dry Bowser throws 2 Bones into the sky, turns back and sticks both his hands out, and catchs the bones.

3. Dry Bowser spins in his shell a bit, then pops out.

Losing animation:

looking pee'd off, he claps.

Other animations:

Dizzy: Dry Bowser holds his right hand over his face

Sleeping: dry Bowser Cuddles up into his shell

Drowing: Wave his arms franticly

Running: Runs a lot like Bowser, just that his body are slightly higher

crouching: He spreads his whole body out while crouching.

Curry: Dry bowser jumps side to side when his standing still.

Entrance:

Dry Bowser bones are all on the floor, then he regenerates.

Wii Sound:

The Sound of a neck Crackling.

How to unlock/Unlock Message:

How to Unlock:
1. Play as Bowser 50 times in VS brawl
2. Play 230 Vs Brawls
3. face Dry bowser in a secret door in SSE level The Cave.

Unlocked Message: Dy Bowser: the undead King of Koopas, has joined the Brawl.

Crowd Chant:

Dry Bowser (in the same Crowd chant tone as Bowser)

Alternate Costumes:

1. Normal Dry Bowser:
2. Dry Bowser is Tinted blue, and his shell is also Blue
3. Dry Bowser is Tinted green, and his shell is also green
4. Dry Bowser is Tinted Black, and his shell is also Black
5. Dry Bowser is Tinted dark Orange, and his shell is also dark orange
6. Dry Bowser is Tinted gold, and his shell is also gold

Snake Codec:

Snake: that Bone structure, it looks a lot like...
otacon: ...Bowser
Snake: yeah, why is he all skeleton,
otacon: Bowser must've fell into a lava pit which must've burnt his skin off.
alot like how he was in NSMB.
Snake: Yeah, but I saw this skeleton AND bowser at Kart racing, is he some sort of clone.
Otacon: No, well, he does behavior the same as Bowser, but his physical attacks are alot different. all I'm saying is to watch out.

oh and Compare Time!!!

I can think of movesets for numerous characters, but i'm going to do
Dry Bowser

I'm going to start with the stats:
Strength: 8.4
Speed: 2.1
Air Game: 6.3
Recovery: 5.3
Weight: 8.2 (How can he be heavier than Bowser)
How to master: 7.6 (He's meant to be a hard person to use, but can be very effective in the right hands)

Moves:
A: a standard claw
A,A: a short ranged Elbow smack
F-tilt: a two-handed attack that animation is simular to someone swinging a bat
F-Smash: An Moving smash that lunges the whole body at the foe
D-Tilt: a downward claw that timed to perfection can make someone trip up
D-Smash: a bodyslam on the ground, this is quick and can be used to combo in the air
U-Tilt: Same as bowsers
U-Smash: an Up-ward Headbutt that delievers mighty knockback if hit in its sweet-spot
Dash Attack: he pops back into his shell and comes out pretty much instantly

B: Fireball: a chargeable fireball that gets faster/stronger the longer its held, It's also
storable(he'll have flames coming out of his eyes
F-B: Bone Rush: he throws bones in an arc shape indentical to an hammer bro
the longer you hold it, the faster/further/stronger it goes
U-B: Bowser fortress: same as bowser, but it does knockback as soon as you go
into it, and has a more vertical range rather than horizontal
(It's still good though)
D-B: Scatterd bones: his whole body scatters and joins back together in about 0.45 Secs

F-air: same as bowsers
B-air: Claws backwards, Turns Dry Bowser around
N-air: same as bowser
u-air: uses the shell the same as bowsers u-smash, used for comboing
D-air: Pop's into the shell and spins, a harsh meteor smash

Grab attack: stab in the stomach
F-Grab: Elbow barges the foe forward
B-Grab: throws Enemys into his spikes and they go backwards
U-Grab: throws enemy up-ward in to an headbutt
D-Grab: Throws enemys on the floor, stabbing foes multiple of times then an elbow drop

Taunt 1: throw bones upwards and catches them
Taunt 2: Picks up his head and rattle it, then he puts the head back on
Taunt 3: with flames in eyes: angryly shouts like bowser

Victory taunt 1: spins in his shell
taunt 2: starts shouting at the screen then his body scatters everywhere
taunt 3: shoots fireballs in the air

I don't do descriptions or hisrory of characters, I can't be botheered doing that
Please rate, comment, and share your opinions.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spade is pretty hot for a furry. But how does he hold that freakin' sword? Ah well, it's not my place to go into a tirade about how (im)practical a weapon is.

...Can we call him Stan? 8D
lol, I know he is. XD
He's holding it with both hands, except for the ledge attack, but yanno, it may be huge, but it's actually pretty light, since it has a core out of crystal (not steel), as seen with the blue stripe in the middle. Only the coating is out of metal.

And no, Spade is his nickname already. :p

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
So my movesets are not so good? ;-;
Oh my.

What do you think of Spade, anyway? Except that he looks hot. :p

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Here goes...

The shape shifting ghost from Paper Mario, Doopliss, has joined the Brawl.

[Spoilers]

A duplighost from Creepy Steeple, this shape shifter's attacks mostly rely on his hat and sheet, along with his useful ability of being able to copy another person's appearance entirely.

Doopliss is from Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door (PM : TTYD), for those that want to know. Doopliss is a duplighost, and is the only duplighost in Paper Mario : TTYD. In Paper Mario, duplighosts were tough enemies that could transform into Mario or his partner. Doopliss appears in Chapter 4 of PM : TTYD, and transformed the villagers of Twilight Town into pigs whenever a bell rang. The curse was broken when Mario and his partners face Doopliss for the first time, however, Doopliss transformed into a shadow of Mario in the middle of the battle and stole his identity and name after the battle ended. The player then was required to continue the chapter that seemed to end as 'Shadow Mario', without the aid of his partners. Mario then has to retrieve his name from Doopliss, going through the Twilight Trail and backtracking between the Steeple and Town a few times. The chapter finally ends when Mario takes back his identity from Doopliss with the help of his new partner, Vivian.

Pros & Cons :

Pros :

-Reflectors (DSmash and Side B)
-Shapeshifts
-Can spike
-Floaty
-Slippery

Cons :

-Laggy/Sluggish Attacks
-Floaty
-Lack of kill moves
-Slippery

If you think of any more Pros and/or Cons, please tell me. I can't think of any...

Statistics :

Power: 6/10 (Normal)
Weight: 4/10 (He's a ghost. What do you think?)
Walking Speed: 7/10 (Above-Average)
Dash Speed : 5/10 (That sheet slows him down a bit.)
Fall Speed: 4/10 (He's floaty.)
Size: Roughly the same height as Mario
Jumping: 7/10 (Above Average)
Crouch: 3/10 (He can't dodge any projectiles)
Traction: 3/10 (Think of Luigi.)
Projectiles : N/A
Number of Jumps : 2
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No
Tether: No

Standard Attacks :

A : Trip Kick - Doopliss kicks out with his right foot. It comes out relatively quick and can be used to pull a strong move on an opponent after they trip. Doopliss has no A combo attacks. (Very Low Range, Little Knockback, 25% chance of tripping) [5%]

Forward Tilt : Hat Whack - Doopliss whacks the opponent in front of him with his cone hat. A good 'Get away!' move. (Low Range, Average Knockback) [4%]

Down Tilt : Slip Up - Doopliss crouches and propels himself forward a little, damaging anyone that comes into contact with his hat. Think of Olimar's down tilt. Good for approaching an opponent, but try not to use this too much. (Very High Range, Above Average Knockback) [7%] It has some ending lag as Doopliss gets up again, so this isn't spammable.

Up Tilt : Strange Skull - Doopliss headbutts above his head, not using his cone. One of Doopliss's best attacks. It comes out quick and does decent damage, while dealing some pretty good knockback as well. You can hit the opponent a couple of times successfully when they're in their lower percents. Think of Peach's Up Tilt in Melee. (Average Range, Average Knockback) [6%]

Dash Attack : Spooky Stumble - Doopliss slides across the ground facefirst. It's very similar to Dedede's dash attack, except with more range and much less power/knockback. This is one of those, 'Oh no, I didn't mean to do that' move. It's generally pretty predictable, but is one of Doopliss's best kill moves. (High Range, Above Average Knockback) [9%] Has some ending lag.

Smash Attacks :

Forward Smash : Gorgon Eyes - Doopliss' eyes flash/twinkle for a split second before he shoots a small laser beam in front of him, stunning the opponent for half a second. In my opinion, this is Doopliss's best smash attack. It comes out quick and does great damage. The only bad side about this is it's range. One of Doopliss's kill moves. Very similar to R.O.B.'s Forward Smash and ZSS's Down Smash. (Very Low Range, Average Knockback) [12%] Fully Charged : 18%

Down Smash : Wipe - Doopliss wipes the floor with his sheet. This is one of his fastest attacks, and comes out roughly the same time as Zelda's Down Smash. This attack can also reflect energy based projectiles. Similar to his Side B Special. Good range, low hitstun, able to reflect projectiles, sound like anything? (Ex : Lasers, Energy Spheres, Charge Balls, etc.)(Average Range, High Knockback) [11%] Fully Charged : 17%

Up Smash : Drill Spin - Doopliss spins, his cone hat hovering above his head a little doing multiple hits as he does so. First hit : 3%, Second hit : 4%, Third hit : 5%. All of the hits do some moderate knockback, so the whole attack may not hit unless the opponent DIs into the attack. Just your basic multi-hit move, though except for just one hit doing any knockback, all of them do knockback, which can be bad. Or good.
(Very High Range) Fully Charged : First hit : 5%, Second Hit : 6%, Third Hit : 7%

Aerial Attacks :

Neutral Air : Paper Cut - Doopliss spins in mid-air, damaging anyone touching the sides of his sheet. He retracts his sheet after, as if wearing a robe. Not really a useful attack, seeing as the opponent only flinches when they get hit. (Average Range, Little Knockback) [9%]

Up Air : Ribbon Hat - Doopliss jabs the opponent above him with the tip of his hat. This attack has great range, great for KOing others. One of Doopliss's kill moves.(Above Average Range, Average Knockback) [11%]

Down Air : At the Tip - Doopliss flips over and spikes the opponent with his hat. Like what the name implies, if Doopliss hits the opponent with the very tip of the hat, the opponent can get spiked. It has some startup lag as Doopliss prepares for the move. (Above Average Range, Very High Knockback) [12%]

Back Air : Stubby Foot - Doopliss kicks back behind him with his foot, a bit timidly. Looks similar to King Dedede's back air, though not nearly as powerful. (Very Low Range, Little Knockback) [6%]

Forward Air : Wake Up - Doopliss whacks the opponent with his sheet. Better than Nair, at least. It does some knockback, though not much. (Average Range, Little Knockback) [8%]

Grabs/Throws :

Grab : Doopliss grabs the opponent with his bow tie. (Very High Range) Like most high range grabs, if Doopliss misses, he'll be vulnerable for 1.5 seconds.

Dash Grab : Doopliss runs and grabs with his sheet. (Average Range) If his grab misses, he waves his sheet in the air frantically, looking frustrated.

Dash GrabDash Grab : Doopliss whacks the opponent in the face with his sheet. [3%]

Forward Throw : Bow Toss - Doopliss throws the opponent forward with his bow tie, making the opponent bounce back from the ground. (Very High Knockback) [11%] It comes out as fast as Samus's Forward Throw.

Back Throw : Releasing Toss - Doopliss throws the opponent backwards with his bow tie. Doopliss's best throw. It's basically a powered-down version of Ness's back throw. It comes out quickly too.(Average Knockback) [9%]

Up Throw : Target Locked - Doopliss places the opponent above his head, then head butts into his/her stomach with his cone hat. (Little Knockback) [12%] It comes out as fast as Sonic's Up Throw.

Down Throw : Quiet Stomp - Doopliss places the victim under him, then Doopliss stomps on him/her. A soft thud can be heard. (Average Knockback) [12%]

Specials :

Neutral B : Analyze – Doopliss's eyes twinkle, and his face breaks out into a grin as a small window appears on the opponent in front of him. The window then beeps for 3 seconds, before exploding on the opponent. Opponents must shield/air dodge/sidestep this, and it is not considered a projectile. The window can only appear on a person in front of Doopliss by at most, 3 character spaces away. Has some considerable start up and ending lag. Doopliss cannot move while his eyes twinkle. This is probably the move that leaves Doopliss the most vulnerable, due to the fact that Doopliss cannot move for 4 seconds. (Very High Range, Average Knockback) [12%]

Information : This attack has a small relationship with Identity Theft. In Paper Mario : TTYD, when Doopliss uses the identity theft move, Doopliss disappears in a puff of purple smoke and a green analyzing screen pops up on the character that is being copied. Doopliss then rises out of the ground, taking the appearance of the analyzed character. Of course, I just gave it a few twists (Such as making it explode)

Side B : Sheet Reflector – Doopliss slides forward on the ground, waving his sheet. Although a bit hard to aim, this sheet can reflect most projectiles, particularly ones that explode. This can be used as a recovery move, but not to stall in the air. If it hits someone physically, the opponent flinches. (Very High Range, Little Knockback) [10%]

Up B : Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star – Doopliss's eyes flash for a second, damaging anyone very close to him, and a small, blood-red star appears, hurting anyone close to this as well. Doopliss jumps on and recovers. The star disappears after 3 seconds. This move gives Doopliss a lot of vertical recovery, but not much horizontal distance. You could always DI or use Sheet Reflector though. The star is also very broken for the fact that you could block someone recovering to the stage with your star by jumping on top of them, though because the star is so small, it is a bit hard to do. Doopliss's Dair spike would be a better alternative in this case, unless Doopliss needs to get on the stage. (Very Little Range Range, Average Knockback) [Eyes : 4%, Star : 3% Per Hit] Has fairly big startup lag, due to the eye flash.

Down B : Identity Theft – Doopliss can transform into another character on the screen with this move with a puff of smoke. However, Doopliss has to charge up a bit before using it. Every one minute and thirty seconds, Doopliss's eyes start flashing. That is an indication of when Doopliss can transform into another character. The transformation lasts for another one minute and thirty seconds, but you can immediately change back to Doopliss if you press B three times in a row. The character that is chosen is the character that is the closest to Doopliss when he uses it. Doopliss does NOT have invincibility frames when he transforms, so he can be hit in the beginning of the transformation. If Doopliss tries to use Identity Theft before it has been charged up compeletely, a small analyzing screen will appear on the nearest opponent before disappearing. If someone/everyone got meteor smashed, then Doopliss cannot transform. The transformation time does not reset whenever Doopliss dies. If Doopliss tries to transform into another Doopliss, nothing will happen. If Doopliss tries to transform into another Doopliss that HAS another player's identity already, then Doopliss will STEAL the identity of the Doopliss that stole the other player's identity.

Doopliss can use all of the moves that the character has, however, if the original character already has an attack charged up, Doopliss has to charge it up instead of having it already charged up when he transforms. Doopliss starts flashing when his time as the other character is almost up. When Doopliss turns into the character he's copying, he turns into the lighter version of the character. (As seen when two or more of the same characters are on the same team in a Team Battle). If Doopliss tries to copy someone while they're in the middle of THEIR transformation, Doopliss will overlook that person and go to the next closest person.

Information : Identity Theft was one of Doopliss's main attacks in Paper Mario : TTYD, like other Duplighosts. This attack played a big role in the story and in the battle, and is a must for any moveset for Doopliss (In my opinion...of course, this is one of Doopliss's primary features)

Final Smash : For Pigs the Bell Tolls – Doopliss brings out a large belltower, with some grass surrounding it. If Doopliss is another character before he uses it, Doopliss will revert back to himself, canceling/deleting the identity he stole. The bell starts ringing. For each ring, any character(s) close to the belltower slowly transforms into a pig. You can see your character turning into a pig when your character starts flashing...try to run away as soon as you see this happen. The final smash range is the same as Donkey Kong's Final Smash without getting any of the right notes/hitting in rhythm/sourspotted (So it's not as big as Final Destination or anything...). Any character that has been turned into a pig can only run, or walk. The pigs cannot use any moves/jump/shield. It takes 5 rings of the bell (The bell rings for 20 seconds, one ring per second) for a character to transform into a pig. The seconds are added up, so if you step out of the range for four seconds and go back in for one second, you'll still be turned into a pig. Doopliss is free to damage any characters that have been turned into a pig during this time. (Notes : If Doopliss uses his Identity Theft move on a pig, Doopliss will turn into the original character BEFORE the pig transformation. Transforming in the middle of the final smash can help you avoid turning into a pig if you're Zelda/Pokemon Trainer, but not for long.) Doopliss's best option is to throw his opponents into the range of the belltower.

Information : The Final Smash is based on the plague on the Twilighters in Twilight Town. It's effects are almost the same as in the story, though the bell doesn't ring every second (More like, once a day/hour?). The Twilighters used to use the belltower as a clock, but now they don't use it as often, due to the 'Turning a person into a pig per ring' thing.

Others :

Trip Image : (Sorry for the bad quality.)

Get-Up Attack / Retaliation : Doopliss kicks around both sides of him. (Low Range, Average Knockback) [3%]

Edge Attack (Under 100%) : Doopliss slides up onto the stage, his foot kicking anyone in the way. If it hits, the opponent flies backwards into the center of the stage. (Above Average Range, Average Knockback) [4%]

Edge Attack (Over 100%) : Doopliss slides up onto the stage, wiping the floor with his sheet. If it hits, the opponent flinches backwards a bit, but not much. (Average Range, Very Little Knockback) [4%]

Appearance:

Entrance : Doopliss appears in a puff of smoke in front of 3 paper thin dead trees.

Kirby Hat : Kirby gets Doopliss's Cone Hat and Sheet. (Ghost Kirby?)

Dizzy : Doopliss eyes close, and he spins his head slowly, confused from the hit.

Sleep : Doopliss goes into his tripping animation, except that he has a sleepy expression on his face.

Forward Roll : Doopliss does a somersault.

Backward Roll : Doopliss does a backwards somersault.

Sidestep Dodge : Doopliss retracts his sheet, backing away.

Air Dodge : Doopliss spins around once, his shoes (Feet?) sticking out from his sheet.

Standing : Doopliss stands, his (Invisible) arms raised. Occasionally, he'll bounce on the balls of his feet.

Walk : Doopliss shuffles his feet a bit.

Run : Doopliss runs, similar to King Dedede's dash. (In both speed and looks.)

Stage : Creepy Steeple

The Creepy Steeple makes an appearance next to Luigi's Mansion! This stage is fairly neutral, with the stage as the front lawn of the Steeple. The moon and the Steeple looms over the players, giving the stage a bit of an eerie feeling. Occasionally, Boos will flock together and form an Atomic Boo. It can deal some damage and knockback if you touch it, but you can damage it and remove it from the stage with attacks. It is automatically unlocked when you unlock Doopliss.

Character Icon : A Sheet. Looks similar to Mario's Cape.

Victory Theme : Doopliss Remix, The Letter P

How to Unlock : Play on Luigi's Mansion 100 times.

Unlocking Notice : The identity thief from Creepy Steeple, Doopliss, has
joined the Brawl!

Wiimote Sound : Doopliss says, 'Heh heh!', accompanied by a tinkling sound.

Music :

Doopliss Remix : The Letter P

Doopliss Boss Battle Music

Twilight Town Music

Taunts :

Up Taunt : Doopliss looks at the screen and his eyes twinkle. Looks similar to the Analyze move.

Side Taunt : Doopliss jumps up and down a bit with a joyful expression on his face.

Down Taunt : Doopliss takes off his hat and bows.

Victory/Losing Poses :

Victory Pose 1 : Doopliss sits on a purple throne chair, his arms resting on the armrests. Doopliss laughs.

Victory Pose 2 : Doopliss transforms into one of the losers, doing one of their random victory poses.

Victory Pose 3 : Doopliss jumps up and down with a joyful expression on his face. It's very similar to the taunt, except that it lasts for 10 seconds.

Losing Pose : Doopliss looks downhearted, and he puts his arms down instead of raising them.

Costumes :

Default Doopliss (White Sheet, Red Pupils, Blue/Red Cone hat with Black Ribbon, Orange Shoes, Blue Bow Tie)
Red Doopliss (White Sheet, Red Pupils, Red/Purple Cone Hat with Black Ribbon, Purple Shoes, Red Bow Tie)
Blue Doopliss(Sky Blue Sheet, Green Pupils, Blue/Green Cone Hat with Black Ribbon, Purple Shoes, Indigo Bow Tie)
Green Doopliss(White Sheet, Green Pupils, Green/Blue Cone Hat with Brown Ribbon, Brown Shoes, Red Bow Tie)
Yellow Doopliss (Yellow Sheet, Yellow Pupils, Yellow/Red Cone Hat with Orange Ribbon, Orange Shoes, Red Bow Tie)
Dark Doopliss (Black/Gray Sheet, Sky Blue Pupils, Blue/Orange Cone Hat with White Ribbon, Blue Shoes, Orange Bow Tie)

Trophies :

Paper Mario (Already in)
Goombella (Already in)
Doopliss : This dastardly and slightly immature little ghost from Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door, has once stolen Mario's identity, as well as his name. He was the one responsible of turning the villagers in Twilight Town into pigs with the ring of a bell, and has the ability to shapeshift into another person's appearance, as well as others, and leaves all but a shadow of the person whose identity was stolen. He later teams up with the Shadow Sirens, but it is unsure if he is truly evil or not.
Vivian : A former member of the Shadow Sirens, this pyrokinetic joined Mario on his journey after Mario showed her an act of kindness, though she did not know who Mario was at the time, due to the fact that Doopliss stole Mario's identity and name. Vivian then remains unsure of whether to join Mario or not when she finds out who Mario really is, but she joins him in the end, helping Mario get another Crystal Star. Vivian's sisters, Beldam and Marilyn, are both members of the Shadow Sirens, and may be relatives to the Shadow Queen.
For Pigs the Bell Tolls : The Final Smash of Doopliss, this belltower can turn any person near it into a pig. The final smash lasts for 10 seconds, and it is a mystery of where Doopliss hides this belltower.

Assist Trophy :

Tanoomba

The transforming Tanoomba joins the Brawl as an assist trophy. The Tanoomba (A reference to the Tanooki, a species of racoon-like creatures, which is another reference to Tanuki, which is a mythical creature in Japan that's known as a tricky, shapeshifting, raccoon-like creature) enemy from Mario & Luigi : Super Star Saga/Partners in Time appears. The Tanoomba transforms into a variety of things, including...

Goombella : The Tanoomba transforms into Mario's partner, Goombella, before headbonking the nearest opponent 3 times, doing 7% damage for each hit if it hits, then disappears.

Koops : The Tanoomba transforms into Mario's partner, Koops, before shell slamming into the nearest opponent. Does 12% damage if it hits, then disappears.

Flurrie : The Tanoomba transforms into Mario's partner, Flurrie, before body slamming onto the nearest opponent. Does 12% damage if it hits, then disappears.

Yoshi : The Tanoomba transforms into Mario's partner, Yoshi, before jumping above the nearest opponent and ground pounding onto them. Does 10% if it hits, then disappears.

Vivian : The Tanoomba transforms into Mario's partner, Vivian, before disappearing into the shadows and reappearing in front of the nearest opponent and using Shade Fist, doing 11% damage if it hits. Then the Tanoomba disappears.

Admiral Bobbery : The Tanoomba transforms into Mario's partner, Bobbery, before walking to the nearest opponent using Bomb on them.. Does 14% damage if it hits, then disappears.

Ms. Mowz : The Tanoomba transforms into Mario's partner, Ms. Mowz, before walking to the nearest opponent and using Love Slap on them. Does 9% damage if it hits, and breaks the opponent's shield. The Tanoomba then disappears.

Thwomp : The Tanoomba transforms into a Thwomp before landing on the nearest opponent. Half of the opponent's shield will be damaged if it is shielded. Does 15% damage if it hits, then disappears.

Each identity has an equal chance of appearing, and after the Tanoomba transforms into someone, he/she stays still for one second before unleashing its attack.

Snake Codec :

Snake : Mei Ling, what's this blanket doing here?
Mei Ling : Snake, that 'blanket' is the shape shifting identity thief, Doopliss.
Snake : So you're telling me that this...blanket can copy my appearance?
Mei Ling : Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Doopliss is a duplighost from the Creepy Steeple in Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door. He turned the villagers in the nearby town into pigs with each ring of a bell, and stole the identity of the game's hero, Mario.
Snake : Right.
Mei Ling : Don't underestimate him. Be careful, Snake!

Role in the Subspace Emissary :

After the cutscene with Luigi getting turned into a trophy, a new cutscene starts with Luigi's Mansion as the main part. A small Boo appears out of the house and flies past the screen. The camera zooms in onto the Mansion, before moving behind the mansion and flipping over to Creepy Steeple. Luigi is seen standing in front of the Steeple, his finger to his chin, looking up. Luigi then disappears in a puff of smoke. Doopliss is seen, grinning. It turns out that 'Luigi' was actually Doopliss! (Big surprise.) Doopliss then holds a sign that reads, 'I'll be waiting'. You can unlock Doopliss by beating the Subspace Emmisary and going back to the stage where the Luigi cutscene took place.

Extras :

Doopliss is paper thin, having very little depth, like in Paper Mario : TTYD. The same goes for Goombella, Koops, Flurrie, Yoshi, Vivian, Bobbery, Ms. Mowz, the Thwomp, and the Tanoomba.

Doopliss Boss Battle

[/End Spoilers]

Updates : 9/23/08 : Finally done. At least, I sure hope it's done.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Iron Thorn:
Oh, okay... just felt a bit ;-;-ish, cause you didn't include me as an example. XP

Anyway, thanks. I'm actually working on the additional stuffies, I included a little back information on him before his stats, and a few other stuff. I'll do the rest nao.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

What's this!? Gigan in Brawl!? Impossible, he's too big! Well not anymore, and he has joined the fray!

About Gigan

A colossal corpse was uncovered in Japan, and it appeared to be an enormous, avian abomination. The monster was relocated to a research lab in Tokyo, and the true identity of this relic soon became known to three humans. Two diminutive fairies, called the Shobijin, revealed to the humans that this was a monster that had battled with the guardian Mothra. Gigan, as the sinister cyborg was known, had fought against the peaceful protector over 10,000 years ago, and unless its dormant body was returned to its tomb, dire consequences would befall the world. The humans didn't heed the warning, and careless research of the beast continued...

Meanwhile, the deceitful extra terrestrial race known as the Xiliens had taken responsibility for the recent defeat of several dangerous monsters around the world. Their true scheme was to use the monster invasion as their first phase of domination, and when this fact came to light, the Xiliens attacked the Earth once more! During this second assault, the cybernetic organism, a weapon of the alien race, was revived and ordered to attack Tokyo; however, when Gotengo took flight to Antarctica to free Godzilla, the Xiliens ordered Gigan to follow and destroy the aerial vessel.

When the Gotengo arrived at the very bottom of the Earth, Gigan began to unleash its full fury on the battleship. The Gotengo was bombarded with attacks and was finally forced to the ground. It did, however, manage to fire its missiles at the base that held Godzilla. Right before Gigan was about to finish the Gotengo, an atomic ray blasted into its flesh, sending the contemptible creature to the ground. The king of the monsters had risen from his forty-year hibernation, and Gigan retaliated with its powerful cluster beam. As the reprehensible, robotic terror wrapped its cables around the nuclear menace and began to real him in, Gigan's abdominal buzz saw began to spin violently, and it appeared as though Godzilla would soon meet a bloody fate. A single atomic ray decapitated Gigan, however, and the hateful horror fell to the ground. Godzilla roared in victory and began to follow Gotengo back to Tokyo, unaware that the creature lying behind him was not completely defeated...

Here's a video of Gigan fighting Mechagodzilla. Gigan loses, but it's good enough to show at least what Gigan is like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnOJnN7zhJI

Symbol

Stats
Size: 4.5
Power: 3
Speed: 4
Weight: 4
Jump: 4
Range: 3.5
Grab Range: 4.5 (He's got Grappling Hooks, for Christ's sake)
Fall Speed: 3
Recovery: 4
Traction: 3.5
Crawl: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Wall Jump: No
Glide: Yes
Tether: Yes (Grab)

Overview
Despite being huge, Gigan is more of a speed player than anything. He uses a lot of fast attacks and unpredictable tricks to get his shots in. Plays similar to a combo of Wolf and Charizard.

Tilts
A: Jabs with a claw. 3% low knockback
AA: Jabs with the other claw. 3%, low knockback
Hold A: Lunges forward and activates his buzzsaw. Infinite. 1% per hit, very low knockback.
Forward Tilt: Crosses his claws and slices in an X. 10%, medium knockback
Up Tilt: Spins and uppercuts, jumping off the ground. 15%, good knockback
Down Tilt: Lashes his tail out downward. 9%, decent knockback
Dashing A: Gigan spins around rapidly with his arms out, then delivers a huge slice with his arm. 17%, good knockback.

Smashes
Forward Smash: Shotgun Burst- Gigan unleashes a short-range laser blast from his eye. 16%, high knockback
Up Smash: Gigan spins a few times, slashing on each turn, then delivers a massive uppercut. 18%, high knockback.
Down Smash: Spike Roll- Gigan curls into a ball and rolls on the ground forward a bit, damaging anyone who comes in contact. After this assault, Gigan stands up and swings out with both of his claws. 21%, high knockback.

Aerials
Neutral Air: Spins once with his claws out. 13%, good knockback.
Forward Air: Jabs forward with his claws many times quickly. 18%, low knockback
Back Air: Snaps his tail back quickly. 14%, high knockback.
Up Air: Flips, lashing with his tail. 13%, good knockback.
Down Air: Goes into a skydiving pose and the buzzsaw in his chest activates, hitting multiple times. 12%, good knockback.

Throws
Grab: Grappling hooks fire out from his arms that latch on to enemies.
Grab A: Gigan turns on his Buzzsaw briefly, slashing the opponent.
Forward Throw: Gigan tosses the enemy up and they land on his spinning Buzzsaw. The enemy spins like crazy on top of it, and they finally get thrown off.
Back Throw: Gigan teleports behind the enemy and tosses them up. Then, he puts his claws together and bashes the enemy hard, sending them flying.
Up Throw: Gigan holds the opponent above his head. He then fires his laser eye and lets go. The laser eye keeps the enemy suspended in the air while getting hit multiple times. Gigan then releases a pulse of energy into the beam which sends the opponent flying.
Down Throw: Gigan tosses the enemy forward. He then fires and grabs them with a grappling hook and swings them back. He then swings his arm over his head, which slams the enemy to the ground.

Specials

B: Laser Eye
The spikes on Gigan's head begin to give off circular red waves. This signifies that he is chargin' his lazah. When the button is released, Gigan fires. The charge cannot be kept. The more charge you have, the greater the power and the greater the duration. However, you cannot cancel this attack partway through. Meaning, when you fire, Gigan fires until the charge runs out or until he's attacked. The charge lasts about 5 seconds, and with a full charge, the attack lasts about the same amount of time. You can aim the shots up and down with the control stick.

Side B: Razor Disk
A small protrusion with a flat hole in it appear on each of Gigan's shoulders. Then, he fires two razor-sharp discs at the opponent. They travel very fast and have a lot of range, but don't deal a lot of damage.

Up B: Teleport
Gigan Teleports in the direction you tilt the control stick. Now, you have one of two options here. If you hit A during the Teleport, you will hover up a short way, then shoot forward the length of about 1/3rd of Final Destination, then go into helpless. If you don't Gigan will go into a glide.

Down B: Spinning Fury
Chargeable. Gigan crouches down, and his eye glows red. When the button is released, he spins around rapidly, dealing many hits. The longer the charge, the longer the attack. Charging has no effect on power. The charge cannot be kept.

Final Smash: Modified Gigan

Gigan leaps off the screen, and then Teleports, back, looking like the picture above. As you can see, his claws have been exchanged with dual Chainsaws. Here is a list of the perks:

-Invincible
-Faster
-Stronger
-Increased Range
-Infinite Jumps
-Laser Eye is no longer chargeable. It automatically fires a a short beam that makes an explosion of red light when it hits.
-6 Razor Disks are fired instead of two
-Gigan doesn't go into helpless after using Teleport

After about 20 seconds, Gigan Teleports off-screen and comes back as normal.

Assist Trophy

King Ghidorah
When King Ghidorah appears, he swoops across the screen, firing Gravity Beams from his 3 mouths. He can be attacked, but it's not advised. Because if the King gets beat up too much, he will fly off the screen and come back as...

Mecha-King Ghidorah
When he comes onto the screen, he slams down on one side of the screen and fires Gravity Beams that are aimed at the person who delivered the last shot that transformed him. In addition, he occasionally fires Tasers that stun enemies.

Alt. Costumes

Kirby Hat

Wiimote Sound: Gigan screeches and clangs his blades together.

Unlock Message: A character of seismic proportions has joined the fray! Gigan is now here!

Snake Codec:
Snake: This thing is like something out of a giant monster movie!
Colonel: It is, Snake. That's Gigan, an Xilien cyborg.
Snake: But why is he MY size!?
Colonel: There's no time to ponder such questions, as Gigan's about to freaking kill you. You'd best watch out.
Snake: What?
*click*

Music (Stage will be added soon)
Godzilla's Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXlnKHbykws
Gigan's Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KiQZPIByz0
Mechagodzilla's Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUAj0F6-hjA
Orga's Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAUyOPQzbs
King Ghidorah's Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXXhBl1pDY
Biollante's Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0aj-wIYZWY

peeup

Smash Lord
@Roger Rabbit: I don't know quite why, but I really like his dash attack. Its the most unique attack I think I've seen in a while. However, more description on his attacks would be nice.
@Spade: No comment yet, you told people not to until you finished.
@Dry Bowser: Kudos on making him different to normal Bowser. His smashes seem pretty overpowered, doing over 20 damage uncharged. My only other issue is that FSmash and DTilt seem pretty similar, I would change the DTilt so it isn't just a weaker version of the FSmash.
@Doopliss: Beautiful. No suggestions I can give.
@Gigan: Another great character. Some background info on who he is would be cool, though, just to get a better idea of how he fights.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
@Roger Rabbit: I don't know quite why, but I really like his dash attack. Its the most unique attack I think I've seen in a while. However, more description on his attacks would be nice.
@Spade: No comment yet, you told people not to until you finished.
@Dry Bowser: Kudos on making him different to normal Bowser. His smashes seem pretty overpowered, doing over 20 damage uncharged. My only other issue is that FSmash and DTilt seem pretty similar, I would change the DTilt so it isn't just a weaker version of the FSmash.
What about Gigan? *big eyes*

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Lol I love how the Gigan moveset is coming along Bliztkrieg. I'm surprised no one has done any Godzilla movesets yet.

Anyway, I added a stage to The Apprentice, and I should be starting work on Hayden Tenno...soon. No gurantees though. I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom