• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeup

Smash Lord
no problem.

@Renaru: I like this moveset, definately. I don't think he's overpowered, he seems fairly balanced. You did a strong, thorough job.

peeup

Smash Lord
@Spade: Firstly, you mixed up his FTilt and UTilt =D Other than that, this could the best movesets I've seen so far (next to mine of course!). I'd like to see what his stage looks like, and I don't really get Snake's codec (I know who sephiroth is, but the conversation just doesn't really make sense to me.)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Does anybody want to give feedback to My dry Bowser moveset which i've just updated, it's just on the previous Page.

EDIT:
@Dry Bowser: Kudos on making him different to normal Bowser. His smashes seem pretty overpowered, doing over 20 damage uncharged. My only other issue is that FSmash and DTilt seem pretty similar, I would change the DTilt so it isn't just a weaker version of the FSmash.
I've changed his D-tilt completly, and Knocked of some Damage to some of the Smashes.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
no problem.

@Renaru: I like this moveset, definately. I don't think he's overpowered, he seems fairly balanced. You did a strong, thorough job.
Thank you. however, a lot of people have said my weakness is his description. what did you think of that?

peeup

Smash Lord
Thank you. however, a lot of people have said my weakness is his description. what did you think of that?
Really? I thought that was one of the coolest parts. Most people don't give such a thorough description of their characters, but you did spectacularly.
EDIT: I've been spending too much time on feedback lately, so I'm gonna take a break and make a moveset of my own. I don't know who it will be or when it will be finished, but it will be today. I'm thinking about doing Tassadar from StarCraft, but I might change my mind.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Really? I thought that was one of the coolest parts. Most people don't give such a thorough description of their characters, but you did spectacularly.

@Gigan and Dry Bowser: Kudos on following my advice. Dry Bowser seems more balanced, and I now know where Gigan is from.
Thank you again.
BTW, any ideas for his Snake Codec? (i haven't played Metal Gear at all)

peeup

Smash Lord
Thank you again.
BTW, any ideas for his Snake Codec? (i haven't played Metal Gear at all)
To get a good idea of what to talk about, watch the Snake codecs that are already in Brawl. It seems to me that Mei Ling should talk about Runaru, and about how he was bullied, but became very strong.

EDIT: Does anybody have any ideas for who I should do next?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Spade: Firstly, you mixed up his FTilt and UTilt =D Other than that, this could the best movesets I've seen so far (next to mine of course!). I'd like to see what his stage looks like, and I don't really get Snake's codec (I know who sephiroth is, but the conversation just doesn't really make sense to me.)
Thanks for pointing out.

Also, the stage is done now.
And well, insiders say Sephiroth (FF7, yanno) is overcompensating a small peen with having a huge sword. ^^,

-Giga-

Smash Cadet

Luigi the HouseWife joins the Brawl.
A slight different than the Regular Luigi.
Hope you enjoy.

Stats
Power: 4.5/10 (average)
Weight: 5/10
Walking Speed: 5/10 (middle-of-the-road)
Dash speed: 7/10 (quite good)
Fall Speed: 5/10
Size: Same as Mario
Jumping: 7/10 (great)
Crouch: 9/10
Traction: 2/10 (he really needs shoes with traction)
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No
Tether: No

ATTACKS

Standard Attacks
A: Regular Punch
Ftilt: Punch
Utilt: Punch
Dtilt : Regular Kick

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Attacks with the Vacuum stick.
Usmash: Headbutt
Dsmash: Power Kick

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Punch
Fair: Vacuum Stick extends outward
Bair: Kick
Uair: Vacuum Stick extends upward (Acts like a sword)
Dair: Kick

Luigi's Special Moves
Standard Special Move: Vacuum
Side Special Move: Flashlight
Up Special Move: Ghost Buster
Down Special Move: Ghost Pluck
Final Smash: King Boo

Nuetral B: Vacuum
Luigi traps opponents with his Vacuum. Luigi sucks up the foes, and they gain damage as they are stuck in the vortex. It's power decreases over time, like Bowser Fire Breath.
Luigi can change the angle of the move as well.
There is a very slight chance however, that an elemental attack will shoot out from the vacuum.
This could be one of the following:
  • Fire Elemental
  • Water Elemental
  • Ice Elemental
This does much more damage then the regular vacuum, but is very rare to get.
You can even walk while using the Vacuum.

Side Special Move: Flashlight
A defensive attack used to stop charging enemies, and also to start many comboes if you can pull it off. Luigi will pull out his flashlight to stun eneimies for a moment.
Luigi must face the foe, and the foe must face Luigi in order for this to work.

The range is very short, so it can only be done when the opponent is close by. Once the attack reaches the opponent, the opponent becomes dizzy, allowing Luigi or his teammates to do whatever havoc they want on the off-guard opponent.
This move is very similar to Mewtwo's Disable in Melee.

Up Special Move: Ghost Buster
Like Normal Luigi's Green Missle (Side B), this is more of a recovery move than attacking.
Luigi's Vacuum fills up with Ghosts. The longer you charge up, the farther you go.
Once Luigi's Vacuum is full, his will release the ghosts, rocketing him up!
You can even angle where you want to go.
This is much more effective then the Green Missle because you can control the direction you want to go.
But just like the Green Missle, there is a drawback.
There is a slight chance your bag will explode and it will Super Charge you.
Just be careful not to go off the edge when this happens.

Down Special Move: Ghost Pluck
I couldn't think of anything better, and Luigi needed a Projectile.
Basically it's the same as Peach's Down B.
Luigi releases a small Ghost out of the Vacuum Bag, which follows Luigi around. When the Ghost is close enough to the enemy it will do an action depending on the ghost.
These Ghosts are blockable, and can be destroyed by other Special Attacks/ Smashes.
Make sure Luigi stalls them with the Flashlight first.

Here is a list of the Ghosts:
  • Yellow Ghost - Simple Ghost. Throws a charged punch. Very easy to dodge.
  • Blue Ghost - When you pull him out he will automatically disappear into thin air. He will attack the foe at random.
  • Red Ghost - Heals your HP from 5-25%.
  • Purple Ghost - Latches onto the foe and drains their HP.
  • Green Ghost - He acts more like a dud ghost. He will sit on the floor and eat banana's. Then he disappears leaving a bunch of litter and Banana Peels. The Banana Peels are the exact same as the regular item.
  • Boo - Most common ghost you'll find. Very simple, same attack power as Mario's FireBall.
    The Boo will tackle the foe, then disappear

The coloured ghosts are more rarer than the boo's.

Final Smash:King Boo

Yep, that's right!
King Boo!
Luigi's Vacuum bursts open and the giant King Boo is your's to control.
When King Boo appears, the stage will flip flip upside down then go back to normal with a different shade of color.
Very similar to Pikachu's Volt Tackle, you can go though walls and floors. He is a bit slow though.
Also, just like Normal Luigi's Final Smash, King Boo has a trippy zone as well.
If you are caught in this, one of the following things may happen:
  • Steady increase in damage percentage
  • Dizziness
  • Freeze
  • Uncontrollable taunting
  • Sudden sleepiness
  • Decreased movement speed

King Boo's attacks are very powerful, and are almost a sure KO when you are at a high percentage.
Also, Luigi is vulnerable in his Final Smash, but it is unlikely that you will have to worry.

Some other additonal stuff:

Grabs, Throws
Luigi sucks them up...how else?

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Falls asleep with Flashlight in hand.
Dizzy - Same as before.

Taunts
Up - Luigi screams Mario!!! (The loud one)
Side - Luigi shudders in fear, then faints
Down - Luigi talks to Proffeser E. Gadd on his Gameboy Horror

Entrance
Appears out of nowhere like a ghost...

Alternative costumes
Luigi has the following colour shades:
Green (default)
Red/Orange/Pink (Red Team)
Blue/Purple/Lilac (Blue Team)
Green/Yellow/Brown (Green Team)

Victory Poses
Up - Luigi Swings his Vacuum stick around (Like he does when he catches a ghost)
Down - Shines the Flashlight back and forth.
Side - Luigi sucks up some dust.

Additional Stuff~

Logo:
Mushroom

Victory Theme
Luigi's Mansion Music- Ghosts Caught Results

Special Secret:
If you play on Luigi's Mansion Stage, you can call Egadd on your Game Boy Horror. Just like Snake on Shadow Moses.

peeup

Smash Lord
And well, insiders say Sephiroth (FF7, yanno) is overcompensating a small peen with having a huge sword. ^^,
I did not know that. lol, now I really like the codec. Don't change it =D

@Luigi: Wow. I honestly wish they put this character in Brawl. Only bad thing is when you add his 'A' moves, they won't be able to live up to the flippin cool specials you gave him. No need to change his Down B, its awesome.

EDIT: I've decided on a character to do, so no more feedback from me until I finish.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Doopliss is amazing!

Ugh. I suck at critiquing right now because Peter Griffin is in major progress... page 7 if you're interested.
Once I'm done with him I'm gonna raid this thread and give major feedback, because everyone loves that. I also plan on doing...

And my very own original character Captain Kalivar! (art coming soon)
Keep up the good work people. Peter will be here soon!

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Bad Mr. Frosty? YESSSSSSS

Clay Fighter freaked me out so much as a kid when I watched my brother play it. If I came across it now I'd probably laugh. Hard.
Yeah Clayfighter is amazing. I'm basing my Bad Mr. Frosty off the 63 1/3 version of the game, because that's what I play, and I couldn't find any pictures of just him.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm completely done with Spade and his stage, including the musics. Hooray. ^_^

Yay, Bad Mr. Frosty!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Nice, Frosty. I was actually thinking of Doing Dr. Kiln back in MYM2 but there's no pictures on Google.
Haha, I wanted to do Helga from the original game, but jeez, it's hard to find pics for her, and added to this, she's not that easy to get ideas for. But I'll eventually do it, anyway.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Ok, i've added Snakes codec to Runaru (pg. 12). Is i t good for a person who hasn't played Metal Gear?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Anyone wanting to see a particular character done by me next?

I still have to go:
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network series)

And the joke moveset of MissingNo. (Pokémon)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Ok a few things updated for Ray Fox (pg.43)

-Stages added
-Assist trophies
-Boss
-SSE Role

Opinions appreciated please.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I wanted to do Helga from the original game, but jeez, it's hard to find pics for her, and added to this, she's not that easy to get ideas for. But I'll eventually do it, anyway.
I don't know if this is gonna sound sad or not, but I'm seriously gonna take snapshots of Frosty from my own TV screen. haha, what better way to show what he looks like?

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
It's not bad. My main beef is to make some of the colors on the text (and pictures) more gentle on the eyes, because I get headaches at the drop of a hat, and I couldn't read all the way through it. Also, you may want to shade more on the pictures. (I've been drawing seriously for 6 years and taken many classes on this stuff. I'd be glad to teach you some on computer drawing).

Also, the Nintendogs' Final Smash is having shoes rain from the sky. I am so, so sorry, but that's the best thing I could think of.

peeup

Smash Lord
Okay, i realized halfway through that this moveset is butt ugly awful, but I decided to finish it anyway. Please, I need feedback on how to make it better. (any WoW players' advice would be helpful cuz I need more variety in my attacks.)

Paladin

That’s right, World of Warcraft’s holy warrior has joined the brawl! The paladin class is a fusion of a holy healer and a hammer wielding warrior. They seek to destroy all sources of darkness and evil, and demons and undead cower in their presence.

Stats:
Weight: 10/10
Power: 8/10
Size: Ganondorf
Speed: 3/10
Fall Speed: 5/10
Air Speed: 3/10
First Jump: 4/10
Second Jump: 7/10
Wall Jump/Cling: No
Crawl: No

Standard Attacks:
AAA Combo: Physical Combo: Holding his hammer in one hand, he punches twice with his other hand, then swings his hammer over his back onto the enemy. 3%, 4%, 6%

FTilt: Hammer Poke: Paladin pokes forward with his hammer. 5%

UTilt: Holy Shock: Paladin raises his hand above his head and lets loose a small burst of holy energy, similar to peach’s up tilt. 8%

DTilt: Holy Shock: Paladin points at the ground in front of him and lets loose a small burst of holy energy, similar to Lucas’ down smash, but Paladin only shoots one burst, unlike Lucas’ 3 bursts. 8%

Dash Attack: Holy Charge: Paladin rams the foe with his shoulder, while infused with holy energy. 10%

Smash Attacks:
FSmash: Judgment of Righteousness: Paladin creates a large hammer of light just above his head and a little bit in front of him, which then slams down on anything beneath it. 16-22%

DSmash: Judgment of Command: Paladin creates two small hammers of light, one on either side of him, that swing downward. This attack is a one-hit KO on any stunned enemies. (Zamus’ stuns, Judgment of Justice stun, or shield-break stun) 14-19%

USmash: Judgment of Justice: Paladin creates a hammer one body-length above him, which then falls down on any foes in between it and Paladin. This attack stuns the enemy based on how much damage they have. 12-16%

Arial Attacks:
Nair: Holy Infusion: Paladin infuses himself with holy energy. This is identical to Mewtwo’s nair. 12%

Fair: Hammer Swing: Paladin swings his hammer downward, similar to the Ice Climbers’ fair. This is a meteor smash if sweet-spotted at the head of the hammer when it is parallel to the ground.13%

Bair: Holy Shock: Paladin punches backwards and releases a small burst of holy energy in his palm. 15%

Dair: Holy Shock: Paladin puts both hands beneath him, creating a large burst of holy energy. This is a meteor smash. 17%

Uair: Hammer Thrust: Paladin thrusts his hammer into the air. This is a great vertical kill move. 10%

Special Attacks:
Neutral Special: Holy Light: This attack has 2 seconds of start up time, but if it is uninterrupted, Paladin heals himself for 30%.

Side Special: Holy Charger: Paladin mounts his horse mount, making his entire body a low priority hitbox, and he moves 60% faster. This attack functions like Wario Chopper. If you run into somebody on the horse, they take 6%.

Down Special: Divine Intervention: Paladin becomes invincible for 5 seconds. After using Divine Intervention, it can’t be used again for 2 minutes. Paladin sparkles a little bit if he is able to use it.

Up Special: Judgment of Light: Paladin swings his hammer similar to Dedede’s forward smash (it has longer start-up lag though). If he hits, then the next 5 attacks done to the target will heal the attacker for the same amount of damage dealt.

Misc. Info:

Soon to come (maybe)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I'm making the Colosseum trainer on page 1 and I've finished one Pokemon anyone care to look? tell me what you think.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
i think your colloseum trainer looks pretty good so far... but u are missing n-air

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ladies and Gentleman, I present you...

Other Movesets by Spadefox:
Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov (Original Character)

[][][] mISsINGno. [][][]

A wild MissingNo. appears! It may look like an ordinary block of pixels, but beware, this Pokémon is the most powerful opponent you may face!

NOTE - This is a joke moveset and is not a serious entry in this contest, hence it won't be mentioned in my signature or moveset list above every entry. Please keep this in mind while reading on. Thank you!

Stats
Screen Name: MissingNo.
Size: 9/10
Weight: 9/10
(Running) Speed: 1/10
Power: 10/10 (it glitches your game, man)
First Jump: 0/10 - MissingNo can't jump. It's a block of pixels, dude.
Second Jump: 0/10
Fall Speed: 10/10
Crouch: No.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No.
Gliding: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A: MissingNo. extends a few pixels to punch.
Ftilt: MissingNo. extends a few pixels to punch.
Utilt: MissingNo. extends a few pixels to punch.
Dtilt : MissingNo. extends a few pixels to kick.

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: MissingNo. causes a glitch. The game freezes.
Usmash: MissingNo. causes a glitch. Your savestate is deleted.
Dsmash: MissingNo. causes a glitch. The stage turns upside down.

Aerial Attacks
Nair: MissingNo. causes a glitch. The game starts to have graphic glitches.
Fair: MissingNo. extends a few pixels to punch.
Bair: MissingNo. extends a few pixels to kick.
Uair: MissingNo. extends a few pixels to punch.
Dair : MissingNo. extends a few pixels to kick.

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: MissingNo. causes a glitch. The music starts to be in a loop of 2 seconds.
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - MissingNo. cannot grab a ledge.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - MissingNo. cannot grab a ledge.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - When MissingNo. is hit, it falls apart into a hill of pixels. If it gets up again, it puts itself together. It doesn't do any damage.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - When MissingNo. is hit, it falls apart into a hill of pixels. If it gets up again, it puts itself together. It doesn't do any damage.

Specials
B: Water Gun - MissingNo. shoots a stream of water.

B side: Water Gun - See B.

B up: Sky Attack - MissingNo. charges - you can't move while it does. Then MissingNo. will be able to dash forwards and do massive damage.

B down: Sky Attack - See B up.

Grabs, Throws
MissingNo. can't grab, man.

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - MissingNo. falls apart into pixel pieces.
Dizzy - MissingNo. falls apart into pixel pieces.

Final Smash
Glitch Storm
MissingNo. does all glitches out of its moveset.

Taunts
Up - MissingNo. causes the game to crash.
Side - MissingNo. gives the game graphical glitches.
Down - MissingNo. sets all damage counters to 999%

Entrance
MissingNo. dives up from the ground.

Alternative costumes
MissingNo. has the following colour shades:
Black/White/Gray (default)
Red/Orange/Pink (Red Team)
Blue/Purple/Lilac (Blue Team)
Green/Yellow/Brown (Green Team)

Victory Poses
Up - MissingNo. causes the game to crash.
Down - MissingNo. gives you an infinite amount of Masterballs. But wait! What can you do with them?!
Side - MissingNo. causes the battle to start over again.

Additional Stuff~
Logo
Pokéball

Victory Theme
Pokémon Franchise Victory Jingle

peeup

Smash Lord
Missingno FTW...

Maybe somebody should make an actual AT of missingno...he doesn't really work as a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom