• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yeah. As an AT it could work. Doing random stuff to your game, like turning the stage upside down (what already is in Spear Pillar), to some graphical "glitches" like pixelling parts of the screen, or swap damage counters or anything.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
WARNING! Challenger Approaching!

Peter Griffin
!

Background Info:
Peter Griffin is a mentally slow, overweight average guy from Quohog, Rhode Island, and he works at a Toy Factory/Beer Brewery to support his family of : his beautiful could-do-better-no-problem wife Lois, his best friend and dog Brian, his teenage & confused son Chris, his ugly and hated daughter Meg, and last but not least his evil, twisted baby boy Stewie.
He has three main buddies: the sexually aroused and hopeless romantic Quagmire, the cirppled tough cop Joe, and his black, simpleton good-hearted Cleveland. Other notable characters & neighbors of Peter are Mayor Adam West, who thinks that the world is a universal threat to his existance and has a crazy imagination, and Herbert, an old creepy man whose only lust is the flesh of litte innocent boys.

Though he usually means well, Peter has a horrible tendancy to completely screw up normal situations and make them into adventures that ultimately teach him a lesson.
For example, Peter once had the power to travel time via his friend Death's powers. He went in time to experiment with women more than he did before he married Lois. This ultimately resulted in Peter not marrying Lois!

How this moveset will work:
I cannot capture every single adventure/move that Peter has been in/done over the Family Guy years. However I capture as much as I can from my favorite episodes and I will post links to let you folks watch this man in action. Truly, this is not really a "serious" moveset, though I would laugh if he won :chuckle:
But yeah, expect a LOT of description and about 20 episode links of Family Guy within this moveset.
His specials will be very in depth, to be more specific, and they will be directly inherited from great moments in the show. They will not always reflect exactly how he USES the skill in the show, but it will ALWAYS reflect his comical presence.
To see some of the greatest moments of Peter in a collective video, watch this.

The Feel for Peter Griffin: Though he is an extremely fat man, Peter actually shows great agility within the show at certain points. He can outrun a Jewish financial advisor, swims, and manages to survive the harshest of accidents, like rolling down a desert hillside with cacti piercing his back. He has even survived pains that would cause certain death! This makes him a totally unpredictable smasher: he had powerful moves, and though he is not fast or jumpy, he is quite athletic for a man his size. Don't get me wrong he's not the next Falco or Fox, but despite his weight, he packs a quick punch.

Symbol

Basic Statistics (1-5)
Stength = 4: Peter packs quite the punch and has experience when it comes to tussles... like that time when he battled the chicken who wanted to sell him something...
Dodge = 1: Peter is dominant at lacking dodging. Being the fat, large, lazy man that he is, Peter finds that dodging things is quite futile. Therefore, his air dodging has short length in time, his ground dodging lasts very shortly, and his dodge roll is short and clumsy.
Recovery = 4: It's all in his UpB move!
Speed = 3: Peter is an average runner, but there's a catch: the more you make him sprint, the slightly slower he gets. He starts off as fast as Mario, but after a long fight (without getting KO'd) he ends up as slow as Ganondorf.
Initial Jump = 2
Secondary Jump = 2
Weight = 5
Height = 4: He's about as tall as Captain Falcon, but MUCH larger.
Fall Speed = 5: What goes up must come down... and Peter falls hard, like that time he got the babysitting job when he learned he was an illegal immigrant...

Basic Attacks
Standard "A" = Peter clenches his teeth and punches the fool in his face.
Rapid "A" Tap = Peter continues his punching move by continuously punching the foe in the face, with his left and right fists straight on. Slow attacks for a rapid combo, but does better damage than most.

Dash "A" = Peter does a clumsy somersault, and ultimately, his hitbox is his gut, chin, and feet. Hard to hit with, amazing damage.

Tilt Forward = Peter smirks sensually, rotates his waist back, and smacks his foe with his fat! He smacks them like he smacks Lois in this scene.
Tilt Upward = Peter punches upward. This is the worst of his tilt moves and does decent knockback.
Tilt Downward = Peter's eyes get wide with astonishment, and he simply falls flat on the ground. This is his best tilt, but it has bad pre-move lag. One disadvantage is that the enemy almost goes nowhere when hit unless the percentages are very high.

Smashes!
Forward/Back Smash = In the episode where Joe, Peter's handicapped friend, heals his legs completely, Joe abandons Peter and his friends. To get their old friend back, Peter, Quagmire, and Cleveland all try to break Joe's legs again. Peter uses the weapon he used against Joe in his forward smash: a baseball bat. It is similar to Ness' forward smash is much more powerful and has a higher hitbox. It does amazing damage and is surprisingly fast, so this is probably Peter's best move. Good knockback, too.

Up Smash = Peter raises a mug full of beer from the Drunken Clam and smashes it into his foe above him.

Down Smash = Peter focuses all of his energy, squats down, and lets out a nice squeaky fart. It's powerful stench is completely invisible but does damage to all surrounding enemies! This also knocks all adjacent foes over, but Peter falls over too. This is a good comeback attack.

Aerials
Neutral Air = Peter gives the foe in front of him a back hand, but at the same time kicks with his left foot to the back! This gives him a unique hitbox. The fist goes up and hits foes near him or up, and the foot kicks slightly below his waist and behind him. Not the greatest damage or knockback, but good surprise attack.

Forward Air = Peter projects his crotch out, but unfortunately his pride isn't what hits his foes. It's his busting gut, once more. THIS, ultimately, can result in a quick but rare spike. If you can locate the foe right at Peter's groinal area, the bottom of his fat will inquestionably slam the foe into the ground or KO below him! And since there is little lag, Peter has time to recover!

Back Air = Peter farts in midair, but it's not an SBD anymore. This one gives out a little mushroom cloud out of his rear end and the mushroom cloud does poor damage but AMAZING knockback. If manipulated well on the ground with short jumps, Peter can blow his enemy away!

Up Air = Peter flaps his arms down, projecting him upwards very slightly. His head then becomes his weapon and he hits the enemy up more. Average damage & knockback.

Down Air = Peter does a front flip... but he doesn't really try. He simply leans forward and his top heavy body rotates him downwards, and his head & feet are the hitboxes. Little knockback, solid damage if "tapped".

Specials
Standard B = Catholic Pride: Peter was born and raised a Catholic, but has struggled with his faith over the years. Nevertheless, his respect and love for God never prevail. But Peter makes a small excuse for this attack. He whips out a small crucifix model and whips it at the enemies in front of him! A strong projectile, it is, and has good speed, power, and no lag. There is an enormous down side though...
Every 1/6 times Peter uses this move, (random), God (picture below) will come down and backslap Peter. This causes Peter to pray for mercy for two full seconds, leaving him completely helpless.
Don't forget how powerful this move is though! Every time he is KO'd, the chances of God fighting back are lowered. Meaning if Peter starts with 5 lives and he's down to 4, the chances are now 1/7. Got it?
The cross deals about 10% damage, and before you think it's an overpowered spam attack, think of the Man in charge...
God himself.
PLEASE, don't think I'm a religious racist or anything. This move was to express the religious, humorous aspect of Family Guy. I'm actually a Catholic myself, believe it or not, and I only did this move because I couldn't think of anything else.

Up B = Self Indulgence: This one is my favorite move.
When the Y2K threat actually occurs, Peter and his family & friends find themselves locked away in a desolate, wrecked home with only a year's supply of food. However, Peter can't help himself but to eat the year's supply of food in one sitting. He gains no weight or body composition at first, but the second he drinks the glass of water...

This happens.
When Peter does this move, he drinks a glass of water and within a split second he is inflated to THREE TIMES his size! Since his body is full of hot air this time around though, he floats gracefully into the air! His body remains motionless and his eyes are round, but his stubby arms and legs are flailing angrily.
So when Peter does this move, it is quick, and it has ups and downs.
Pros: Peter hits any foe that comes within a few feet of his stubby limbs, and it gains AMAZING vertical distance for recovery. It's just about as good as King Dedede's Super Jump but is much longer and can be cancelled with B again.
Cons: Peter's head and torso, which are extremely large now, are total no-zones for him. If he is hit, he takes the damage and is hit like a balloon. He does not deflate at all, somehow, but he takes the damage. The other down is that you cannot control any horizontal direction other than a slight tilt at the beginning of the move.

Side B = Peter's Son, Meg: Peter holds Meg, his daughter (though in a lot of episodes he refers to her as a man and hates her) as a shield! She sustains all damage from the FRONT side of Peter for 4 seconds straight. After Meg takes enough and runs back off the stage, Peter has to wait 25 seconds for Meg to be used again. In tight situations, this is the best move to use and can be used to edgeguard as well.

Down B = Death : Peter whips out a scythe from his fat pants and starts to savagely swing it! But wait... the actual owner of the scythe, Death, is still attached to it! Death cries pathetically with his funny voice as Peter uses his scythe as a weapon. The Scythe can deal up to 36% in damage if all the hits ae successful and decently placed. After the move is done though, Peter takes time to stuff Death and his scythe back into his pants.

Grabs, Grapples, & Throws
Peter reaches his hand out and grabs the "collar" of his opponent. Since not all characters are wearing collar-topped shirts, Peter resorts to grabbing shirtless foes' necks. He grits his teeth and bends his elbow ready to do his grapples..

Grapples = Combo. 3 punches to the gut, at last punch lets go and does a good smack to the head. Good damage and combo finisher knocks foe back well.

Forward Throw = Peter hulls the foe in and bounces 'em out with a chest bump... but its his fat once more that does the work.

Back Throw = Peter hikes the enemy like a football. Doesn't do a ton of damage but can be an amazing KO move if you're near the edge and the enemy has high percentages.

Down Throw = Peter puts the enemy to the ground and sits on them. If the enemy doesn't struggle enough, Peter will rip a nice juicy fart on them, wafting it over like God did that created the Big Bang. This does catastrophic damage, but is very hard to execute and has great post-move lag.

Up Throw = This is Peter's simplest throw. He simply spins and chucks them upward. Average damage & average throwing distance.

Final Smash
The intro of Family Guy is a well known song (as far as America should be concerned) and what better Final Smash than to introduce Family Guy?
Peter rips off his clothes (which vary according to his outfit) and under it is his golden tuxedo and hat:

What the Final Smash does:
Peter's family & friends (all in the big picture at the top) come out (with his family in golden tuxes), and they immediately begin to raid the stage. Peter is still controllable by you, but with the aid of his crew of Lois, Brian, Chris, Meg, Stewie, Joe, Quagmire, Cleveland, Adam West, and Herbert all do their own punches and kicks to whoever crosses their path. This is an ultimate move and its very hard to be specific about what happens, so I'm gonna let you readers use your imagination for what each character does as they walk around.

Other Stuff
Taunts
Up Taunt = Peter shakes his rump at the screen and says "Can't Touch Me!"
Side Taunt = Peter stands there and does his famous laugh.
Down Taunt = Peter says "There are two kinds of people in this world. There are people like me, who succeed at everything and get away with everything. And then there are women."

Victory Poses
1.) Peter is making out Lois, but his eyes widen at the cameraman and he holds her over his head like a trophy.
2.) Peter takes off his clothes... it's in a strange way, like that time he took ecstacy.
3.) Peter repeats his Up Taunt.
4.) Peter gives the crowd a thumbs up, when all of the sudden, Stewie falls out of the sky and starts beating the crap out of Peter.

Loss Pose/Applause
Peter's a good sport and smiles awkwardly and he claps his hands together to the champ of his fight.

Outfits
Standard: White shirt, green pants
Red: His patriotic suit. IF you chose teams, the blue part of Peter's suit becomes maroon.
Blue: His New England Patriots uniform (without the helmet)
Green: Peter shows off his Irish pride by donning an orange beard and wearing a green vest with his green pants. (Pretend the vest in the picture is dark green)
Yellow: His intro golden tuxedo.
Other #1: His Han Solo outfit, as seen in Blue Harvest.
Other #2: His winter oufit. This can also be called his orange outfit. No pic available :(
Other #3: His black ancestor.

Peter can crawl but very poorly.

His entrance is simply walking on the stage... how he got there, no one knows. He doesn't even come from off the stage, it seems as though he was already there.

Solid Snake stuff

Snake: Otacon, there's a fat cartoony guy standing here. What is this?

Otacon: Snake, that's Peter Griffin, a citizen of America... er, Mexico... from Quohog, Rhode Island. I'm not sure why he's there...

Snake: Well what DO you know about him?

Otacon: Peter was raised in a Catholic family and is obviously very overweight... he has a group of gnarly friends and his family is a bit on the whack-o side.

Snake: And that's supposed to help me?

Otacon: Yeah, it is. I don't know much about him myself, Snake, just do your best.

Snake: Ugh... fine.

MESSAGE WHEN UNLOCKED
The fat man from Rhode Island, Peter Griffin, has entered the fray!

STAGE
Petoria
In the episode where Peter finds out that he legally owns land that is not actually part of the U.S., he calls it "Petoria" and becomes President of his own nation!

It's the Griffin household, with the Petoria flag waving patriotically in the wind!
Unfortunately, it is a walk-off stage. The yard in front of the house is the main platform, but you can hop up to the three roofs. They are not break-through floors. It is a very simple stage, and it seems as though the environment seems similar to the Onett stage from Melee.

Assist Trophy
Adam West

Adam West is the deranged Mayor of Quohog. Though he is also Batman from the classic Batman & Robin show, he seems to have forgotten where, who, what, why, or when he is.

Adam West's Effect
Adam West goes around freely, randomly zapping enemies with a strange taser-like device he holds around his right knee. Nobody knows what or why it is, but it is. The taser does good damage but does no knockback, and the AT ends when Adam falls off the stage or 20 seconds passes. The thrower of the trophy is also affected by Adam West as well.

Subspace Boss
(I'm looking at you, Commander. I don't plead you a lot, but I would be honored it if you put Stewie in your new story :))

The evil baby boy of Peter & Lois, his ultimate plot is about to unfold as he secretly constructs an army of clone Stewies, all armed with laser guns (like the one he holds in the picture). When the Smash Bros. & Peter encounter Stewie, they are baffled and confused but are forced to fight against him, his genious mind, and his magnificent weapon.
Most bosses are enormous beasts that you have to dodge around beat up. Stewie is not the same. Having great HP and agility, Stewie is also as big as Kirby, with his head being as wide as Kirby. Being one of the smallest targets in the game gives Stewie a huge advantage, and if you cannot dodge his multiple blasts of his ray gun, you're in quite the predicament.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Pant... cough... gasp... spit... pant... pant...

Peter Griffin has joined the fray.
Donald & Goofy next...

peeup

Smash Lord
Cool, I'd like to see what kind of tag-team you have in mind. Will it be like Zelda/Shiek tag-team, or will it be like, for certain attacks you use both of them? *intrigued*

Animator and Animation have been updated (oh so slightly), so if you want to, check it out. Link is in my sig.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Hey mantlecore77, loved the Adam west assist trophy. The peter griffin moveset is brilliant.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
OHMIGAWSH.

Peter Griffin was HILARIOUS. Makes me wish I'd done an Irish barmaid alt for Eru.
And you're Catholic too? Groovy.

Anyway,

NINTENDOGS ARE DONE.

I admit I kind of rushed at the end, because my wrists are always sore in the last weeks of summer, and that the codec is epic fail. But go ahead and see it anyway.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Pokéball: MISSINGNO.

Ike has a Pokéball! I wonder what's inside...

Pokéball! Go!

*gasp!* It's...MissingNO.!

Wait...why's it going to that Metal Box...?

It...It made more!

That's right, when MissingNO. is on the field, the items are multiplied!

Of course that's not all that MissingNO. does...

Oh-Oh my....

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
LOL!! XD

That's awesome, Darkurai!
And especially the wording, just like it was copied out of the DOJO. XD

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Well I was looking through some of the old movesets last night and happened to stumble across Metal Gear Awesome Snake...and that got me thinking...know what'd be even more AWESOME...?

If Egoraptor joined the Brawl!

~~~~ Egoraptor ~~~~

The creator of the Awesome series, Egoraptor joins the Brawl!
http://egoraptor.newgrounds.com/

Back-Story(?)

Just putting this in here in case you have no idea who Egoraptor is. Egoraptor is a guy who uses Flash for great justice, he's also the person who made the Metal Gear Awesome movies and all of the Awesome Compilations. Check out his stuff on Newgrounds if you don't mind swearing, it's some funny stuff. In Smash, Egoraptor will fight using his many creations including Metal Gear Awesome, Awesome Gaiden, Awesome Crossing and others.

Stats

Size: Small/Medium
Weight: Light/Medium
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: High
Speed: Medium/Fast
Strength: Medium
Glide: No
Fall Speed: Medium
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Crawl: No

Note

Anything in parenthesis indicates what Egoraptor movie the move came from.

Pros

- Not a huge target, about Mario's height.
- Very good recovery.
- Above average ground speed.
- Powerful Smash attacks.
- Many attacks have good range.
- Has a projectile.
- Aerials have good range.

Cons

- Rather light-weight.
- Some attacks have long lag.
- If hit after using his Up B, Egoraptor can't use it again until he touches ground.
- Throws are fairly weak.
- Tilts are fairly weak as well.

Standard Attacks

A- Egoraptor swings a Flash box forward. (3%)
A,A- Egoraptor swings a Flash box forward, then swings it the other way. (3%)
A,A,A- Egoraptor swings a flash box forward, backwards, then throws an egg a short distance at the foe's face Egoraptor's standard A combo has a reach of about as long as a fan swipe with the third hit extending slightly farther, it also causes the foe to flinch when it hits with the final hit. (5%) (An Awesome Halloween)

Up-tilt- Egoraptor thrusts a small barrel into the air above him. A powerful, but slightly laggy tilt with quite good reach (extends upwards a little less than Egoraptor's height). KO's at around 80% but only hits directly above him. (13%) (Awesome Kong)
Down-tilt- Egoraptor swings a Tetris piece at foot level. Your standard down-tilt with little to no knockback, does have a chance to make the foe slip however.. Range depends on what Tetris piece Egoraptor uses, obviously the long red ones are going to have the longest reach while the square ones have the widest hitbox. (5%) (TetrAwesome)
Side-tilt- Egoraptor fires a hose forward a short way. Has good range (little shorter than Zamus Side B) and alright knockback. Comes out rather quickly and is best used for spacing purposes. (8%) (Awesome Dug)

Dash Attack- Egoraptor tumbles forward and rolls for a while. Egoraptor flails about as he tumbles forward, striking foes repeatedly with his flailing arms and legs. Hits about four times, the fourth hit causes the knockback however which isn't much, not a very good KO move. (9-14%) (Prince of Awesome)

Smash Attacks

Up Smash- A block appears above Egoraptor that he hits. A mushroom then falls down onto him causing him to grow briefly as he freaks out. The block that appears does no damage nor does the mushroom (it differs from the normal Super Mushrooms by being noticably AWESOME), however Egoraptor's body causes the most knockback, KO'ing some foes at as low as 75%. Has considerable lag however, similar in duration to Lucas' up smash. (Uncharged:19 Charged:24%) (Super Awesome Bros)
Down Smash- Egoraptor throws a bomb to both sides of him. After they explode, Navi appears and says, "You saaaaaaved the world!" The bombs explode the instant they touch the ground, causing medium knockback. Egoraptor's weakest smash, but it has decent range (about that of DK's down smash) and of course has the plus side of hitting both sides at once. (Uncharged: 17% Charged: 22% (The Legend of Awesome)
Side Smash- Egoraptor slams a house down to the side of him. Has tremendous knockback but a surprisingly small hitbox (only the bottom of the house does damage). Has about the range and speed of Ike's side smash and can KO at around 55-60%. (Uncharged: 20% Charged: 26%) (Awesome Crossing Redux)

Aerials

Nair- Egoraptor pulls out a gun and then twists it into a balloon animal. Egoraptor swings the gun around him, striking twice and then striking repeatedly when he twists it up. Has little knockback but has the power to trap the foe with repeated strikes. (Gun: 9% Balloon Twisting: 1-6%) (Metal Gear Awesome)
Uair- Egoraptor swings a sword upwards and starts cutting his arm with it. The initial strike with the sword causes good knockback and while he's cutting himself, he'll possibly strike the foe up to three times more for noticably less knockback and damage. (First Hit: 12% Other Hits: 3-7%) Awesome Fantasy VII)
Fair- Egoraptor swings a random Sonic enemy forward. Regardless of the enemy Egoraptor hits them with, they all do decent/good knockback in a single hit. (13%) (Awesome the Hedgehog)
Bair- Egoraptor hurls a motorcycle a small distance behind him. (Awesome May Cry)
Dair- Egoraptor fast falls downwards with his legs out stretched. When he hits the ground he appears as if he's broken his legs but gets back up shortly after. Egoraptor's worst aeiral easily, however it does have a fairly large hit box (as Egoraptor has his arms/legs outstretched). Bad ending lag after he hits the ground makes this move very situational, use only when you know you're going to knock a foe away (13%) (Awesome Rising)

Grabs

Grab- Egoraptor grabs his opponent by their arm.
Grab Attack- Egoraptor strikes his foe with the Metal Gear Solid CD case. (3%)
Up Throw- The monster from Ski Free leaps onto the stage, throws the foe upwards then shoots itself. Can be used as a KO throw at very high percents (aka 120-130%), but is best used for setting up Egoraptor's airgame. (9%) (Resident Awesome 4)
Forward Throw- Ryu from Ninja Gaiden drops down, stabs Egoraptor's foe forward then slowly looks over his shoulder at Egoraptor. A powerful forward throw best used for spacing; Egoraptor's most powerful throw and can kill at about 100-110%. (12%) (Awesome Gaiden)
Back Throw- Gray Fox appears, shakes the foe saying, "HURT ME MORE!" then throws them backwards. A weak throw distance wise, but Gray Fox's shaking does some good damage. (9%) (Metal Gear Awesome 2)
Down Throw- One of the ghosts from Pac-Man appears and bites the foe, sending them downwards. A rather mediocre down throw; leaves the foe slightly in front of Egoraptor, possibly lead into a side smash. (10%) (Pac-Awesome)

Random

Dizzy- Egoraptor sits on the ground, rocking slowly.
Sleep- Egoraptor falls down on his face and sleeps.
Sidestep Dodge- Egoraptor dodges backwards.
Forward Roll- Egoraptor tumbles forward.
Backward Roll- Egoraptor falls backwards and sides a ways.
Air Dodge- Egoraptor flails his arms around whilst dodging backwards.

Specials

Neutral B: Zappy Gun- USE YOUR ZAPPY GUN TO STOP THEM! KAPLOWEE! Sorry about that. Egoraptor takes out his "zappy gun" and fires it. This gun acts in a similar fashion to Fox's blaster but is slightly stronger and slightly slower, it doesn't stun targets like Falco's however. (4%) (Awesome Center Redux)

Side B: Katamari- Egoraptor pulls a katamari out of nowhere and rolls it forward. If it rolls over items, it grows larger and does more damage. If it hits a foe however, it returns to the smallest size when you use it next time. The hitbox grows with each item you pick up, once you've picked up three items, the hitbox (and katamari) are almost double the size of Egoraptor. At maximum size, the Katamari can KO at around 75-85%. Good knockback at larger sizes, but speed decreases the bigger it gets as opposed to when it's small where it's fast and does little knockback. (Minimum Size: 8% Maximum Size: 20%) Katamari DamAwesome)

Up B: Jesus- Jesus appears and throws Egoraptor in the direction pressed. After throwing him, Egoraptor says, "Thanks Jesus," to which Jesus replies, "It's coo'." Has about the recovery distance of Zelda's Up B (maybe even a little more) but if Egoraptor is struck after using his Up B, he must touch the ground again before he can use it once more. Does no damage but when Jesus appears, it blows the foe away a small distance like when Latias/Latios are summoned. (Metal Gear Awesome)

Down B: Foot Stamp- Egoraptor pauses and waits about two seconds before the foot of a one of the Colossus from Shadow of the Colossus stamps down on the stage before him. Very powerful but very laggy on the start up. Tremendous knockback and damage but as said before, VERY slow. The hitbox is similar to his side smash (as in only the bottom damages you). Can KO at around 50% for some characters. (Shadow of the Awesome)

Final Smash

Awesome Tank- In true Awesome fashion, Egoraptor's final smash has a TON of explosions. To begin, Metal Gear Awesome Snake runs out and says, "Oh gee whiz I hope a tank doesn't come out of nowhere and totally own me!" At that moment, a tank appears on screen, knocking away any foes near it and fires a shot at MGA Snake, causing massive knockback to anyone near him. MGA Snake then says, "Do you really think this is fair?!" to which MGA Vulcan Raven replies, "Just throw grenades at me." MGA Snake does just that and the tank explodes, also causing massive knockback. Then everyone vanishes leaving Egoraptor just saying "Wh-...what?!" The explosions have very good knockback while the tank acts like a Landmaster when it falls (as in semi-powerful, but isn't a 1-hit kill). It is however rather hard to get hit by all of the explosions in Egoraptor's Final Smash, so dodging most of it could be possible. (Tank: 15% medium knockback; Tank Fire: 20% powerful knockback; Tank Explosion: 30% powerful knockback) (Metal Gear Awesome 2)

Snake Codec Conversation

Snake: Colonel, I need to know who th-...
MGA Snake: Colone-...wait...who is this?!
Snake: You tell me! How'd you patch into my line?
MGA Snake: Your line?! I was trying to contact that hotness chick!
MGA Colonel: SHE MAH NIECE!
MGA Snake: So?! She's still hot!
*BANG*
Snake: What was that?!
MGA Snake: Uh...I don't know, it was a heart attack or something, shouldn't you be fighting that guy over there?!
Snake: Yeah...yeah I should...
~END TRANSMISSION~

Taunts

Up Taunt- Egoraptor points to himself and says, "When you get this cool, you don't bother with details." (Awesome May Cry)
Side Taunt- Egoraptor takes out the Metal Gear Solid case and says, "140.15...okay, cool." (Metal Gear Awesome 2)
Down Taunt- Egoraptor screams "OH GOD HELP ME!" (Awesome Gaiden)

Win Poses

Win Pose 1- Egoraptor stands there and says, "Oh...I won, cool..." causing Ryu to drop down, beat him up and scream, "IT WOULD BE IF YOU WEREN'T GETTING YOUR *** KICKED SO HARD!" (Awesome Gaiden)

Win Pose 2- Egoraptor's sitting in his chair playing MGS when the guy in the blue shirt appears with the classic "!" sound from MGS and shoots him. (Metal Gear Awesome)

Win Pose 3- Egoraptor's sitting on the ground with a huge beard playing Animal Crossing and says, "Why do I love it so much?!" as he begins to shake. (Awesome Crossing)

Lose Pose: Egoraptor simply claps for the winner.

Win Theme: I suppose it'd be part of the Newgrounds theme or something of the sort...

Misc.
Entrance- Egoraptor's sitting on his chair, playing MGS, he then gets up and drops the controller.

Kirby Hat- Kirby gains Egoraptor's hair and zappy gun.

Symbol- Just the word "AWESOME"

Wii Remote Sound- What else? "AWESOME"

SSE Role: Egoraptor obviously will be paired up with Snake. They meet on the Halberd and team up. After that, Egoraptor pretty much just follows Snake, Lucario and Meta Knight around, helping them in fights and in the fight against Duon.

Unlock Method- Unlock all the Masterpieces.

Colors

Brown shirt/blue pants
Red shirt/green pants
Blue shirt/black pants
Green shirt/yellow pants
Black shirt/white pants

Trophies

Egoraptor
Awesome Tank
Strategy Guide
MGA Snake
MGA Gray Fox
Awesome Ryu
That Thing From Ski Free

Stickers

Egoraptor
MGA Snake
MGA Gray Fox
Jesus
Awesome Ryu
Egoraptor's Friends
Egoraptor in Chair
Strategy Guide
Awesome Pac-Man Ghosts
Awesome Mario
Awesome the Hedgehog
Awesome Kong
MGS Case

Assist Trophy
Strategy Guide

Yes! The Strategy Guide from Awesome Gaiden appears with a deafening cry of "Hey you!" However, not even the Strategy Guide can save you from the sheer difficulty of Ninja Gaiden...Awesome Ryu leaps onto the stage, his sword out stretched as he runs Strategy Guide through with his blade! Anyone hit by Awesome Ryu takes a good amount of damage and high knockback, however it's rather easy to see coming...and of course once he's stabbed Strategy Guide....

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Alright, gals 'n guys.

How about that.
I claim:
These parts of the Sonic cast: (next to Rouge and Silver, of course)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
Knuckles the Echidna
Blaze the Cat (requested by Iron Thorn)
Chaos (requested by cheap_josh)

You liked my Rouge moveset? I'm gonna put everything I have in the other Sonic characters, and if you want, you can request me doing other characters.
Keep in mind that Dr. Eggman has already be done (*shakes fist at KoJ*) and that the character should not be extremely minor.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I'd like to see what kind of tag-team you have in mind. Will it be like Zelda/Shiek tag-team, or will it be like, for certain attacks you use both of them? *intrigued*
Exactly like Zelda/Sheik. But instead of magically appearing, you see the other one in the background when the other one is out and... ah, forget it, I'll just make the moveset soon.

Hey mantlecore77, loved the Adam west assist trophy. The peter griffin moveset is brilliant.
Thanks!

OHMIGAWSH.

Peter Griffin was HILARIOUS. Makes me wish I'd done an Irish barmaid alt for Eru.
And you're Catholic too? Groovy.

Hahaha, I love Peter. And why yes, I am Catholic. :-P

Anyway,

NINTENDOGS ARE DONE.

I admit I kind of rushed at the end, because my wrists are always sore in the last weeks of summer, and that the codec is epic fail. But go ahead and see it anyway.
(see below quote of your codec)

Peter's move set is epic, I'll have to check back when you finish it completley.
Thanks dude. Yeah, I can't figure out his last two special moves :(. Any ideas, anyone?

Snake: Puppies fighting? We can't allow this - dogfighting's a felony![/COLOR]
Otacon: No, it's not like that. These puppies came here of their own accord to learn how to brawl.
Snake: Where did they come from?

Otacon: As far as I know, they were strays. Wouldn't know it though, looking at how fat and happy they are. I think the guy in charge of the character roster looks after them.
Snake: Who's that guy? ...Never mind. Which dog is which?

Otacon: The big black and tan one is Rex - he's the slowest and strongest. The floppy-eared one is Bailey. She's not particularly fast or strong, but she's surprisingly good at jumping.
Snake: You forgot the little guy with stubby legs. What's his name?

Otacon: That's Sparky. He's the speed demon of the three. They work as a team, so take them out one at a time!
Snake: I don't care what you say, I still feel terrible about this.
I sense no fail!
Fail would be...

Snake: Otacon, there's three little puppies here. What should I do?
Otacon: Snake, those are Nintendogs. They are cute little puppies from Nintendogs.
Snake: So they're dogs?
Otacon: Yeah, and they attack like they're little puppies.
Snake: Hm. Sounds like my kind of fight.

^
THAT is fail.

BTW EVERYONE

Through the next hour I will be looking at the movesets... I will give back any feedback wanted!
*clicks submit reply and goes to the first page with a sigh, realizing how long his epic feedback time will be*

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I think Chaos would be better than Knuckles. We already know what knux does, punch things.

(I'll go through these movesets as well soon, and I'd like some fb as well Mantle)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I sense no fail!
Fail would be...

Snake: Otacon, there's three little puppies here. What should I do?
Otacon: Snake, those are Nintendogs. They are cute little puppies from Nintendogs.
Snake: So they're dogs?
Otacon: Yeah, and they attack like they're little puppies.
Snake: Hm. Sounds like my kind of fight.

^
THAT is fail.
X f***ing D!

Can't wait to see your reviews on my movesets, tho. :D

Edit:
@ Cheap_josh: Oh darnit, I was afraid that would come, but so soon already. Heh. I'll give it a shot. Chaos is awesome. I love his control of water. I'd already have an idea for a FS.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I lol'd at the fail codec :laugh: How is it overall?

I think I'll take a bit of a break from movesetting for a few days. My wrists need to spend some time not-typing, this has been rather harsh on them. Next up is either Mightyena (probably not, too much like Nintendogs) or an original character.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
What the heck? The Wwe superstar JEFF HARDY joins the smash representing his series. Yeah thats right, John Cena isn't here. live with it.

Description:
Jeff Hardy (along with his brother Matt) joined the Wwe for quite a while (forgot HOW long though >.>) He's been world tag team champion and intercontinental champion numerous times, and hes one of the biggest risktakers of all time. He brings all his signature moves in the game and ready to rock the house.

Stats:
A attack power: 3.5 (roughly Links)
Running speed: 3.5
Attack speed: 3
Jumps: 3.5
Falling speed: 2
Height: 3 (roughly Marth's)
Weight: 2 (average)

Wall Jump: Yes
Wall cling: no
Glide: no

Basic A attacks:

Standard: Simply a quick punch with no knockback. Very fast. (2%)
AA: Barrage of kicks. Continous. barely any knockback. If cancelled, ends with 1 second of lag. (1% for each kick)

Side tilt: Jeff delivers 2 powerful fast kicks like a hurricane. Nice Knockback (5% for each kick)

Up Tilt: A kick up ward to the chin. mid knockback. (10%)

Down Tilt: the classic trip kick sweep. little knockback. (5%)

Dash Attack: Jeff flings his body toward his opponent. Little knockback. (8%, but Suffers 4%)

SMASHES:
Side Smash: Jeff, slightly in the air, kicks with both his legs forward, but Jeff falls to the ground. Great Knockback. (20%)

Up Smash: Jeff Kicks upward 2 times with both kicks devastating. Good knockback. (10% for each kick)

Down Smash: Does a split that attacks both side. Good knockback (12%)

B attacks:

[Hardy punch] Standard B: Basically a chargeble punch. The punch is weak uncharged, but devastating when fully charged. It takes 5 seconds for it to be fully charged. Uncharged damge is 5% while Full charged is 25%.

[Chair or the ladder?] Side B: Jeff randomaly grabs either a chair or a ladder. The chair has good knockback, but little reach, while the ladder has great reach, but little knock back. Chair damage is 20% while ladder is 10%.

[Climb all the way to the top!] Up B: A ladder randomly appears, and Jeff starts climbing it. This is Jeff's one chance of recovery and has no damge or knockback.

[Swamtom Bomb] Down B: This is one of my favourites. Jeff slighly jumps into the Air and falls straight down towards his opponent. The higher Jeff is in the air, the greater the knockback. 20% damage. However, this has a side effect on Jeff, as it hurts himself 10%. If Jeff misses with this attack, it does 20% damage to himself. Here's a pic:

Grabs:

Beat down: Jeff continously punches his opponent. (2% for each hit)

Up ward throw: Jeff throws his opponent upward. little knockback (7%)

Forward throw: Jeff kicks his opponent forward, and then throws his body at the opponent. Good knockback. (14%)

Backward throw: Jeff kicks his opponent backwards and then does a back flip landing on to his opponent. Good knockback (16%)

Down throw: Jeff throws his opponent downward. Then he throw himself down hitting his opponent. Nice knockback (10%)

Aerial attacks:

Neutral: Jeff kicks multiple times. Little knockback. (2% for each kick)

Forward: Jeff does a huge headbutt downward. Can Meteor. (10%)

Backward: Jeff does a backflip and attacks his opponent. Jeff automactically falls down. Good knockback. (12%)

Up ward: It's kinda like Wolf's up smash, only fact that it's in the air. Nice knockback. (15%)

Downward: Jeff kicks downward once really hard. Jeff's second Meteor. (10%)

FINAL SMASH [NICKNAME: EXTREME SWANTOM]
Jeff bursts into flames and lets out a quick "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jeff Hardy goes in to the right hand corner and does a huge swantom bomb covering most of the stage. Just try to avoid it. GREAT knockback (30%)

Taunts:
Up Taunt: Jeff throws his scarf cooly to the crowd.
Side Taunt: Jeff does this:

Down Taunt: Jeff shout out a huge "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Victory
Victory Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhYGGzHmAI
Classic mode music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWBwMBmFJ6M
Victory pose one: He does his side taunt.
Victory pose two: Jeff grabs the Wwe Belt and cheers outloud
Victory pose three: Jeff says "Matt, i did it!!!"
Icon:

Snake Codec:
Snake: Octacon, who's the guy with the weird hair?
Octacon: OOOHHHHH!!! That's Jeff Hardy snake!! I'm a huge fan of him.
Snake: yeah.............wut can you tell me about him?
Octacon: He's known as the rainbow haired warrior and he's an extreme high flyer. Also, I'm a huge fan of him!!!
Snake: Octagon, give me some better imformation on this guy!!
Octacon: Never!!! I would never give you a chance to kill my favourite wrestler!!!!
Snake: Ugh........

Pros and Cons:
Pros:
Fast.
Powerful
Good Air game.
Most of his attacks have no lag
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
the first real life performer in Smash
Very fast at getting up

Cons:
Some of his other attacks have lagg
Takes damege to most of his attacks
Hard to control.
Easy to intercept when recovering.

Subspace Role: Mario was gangbanged by subspace soldiers every where, until Jeff saves the day just in time. THen Sakurai found out Jeff did drugs and suspends him from the subspace emissary. Later on, when they face Taboo, Jeff does the surprise special attack like Sonic did and after that he says "I will never get suspended again."

How to unlock:
1. Beat Subspace
2. Play over 9000 matches
3. Beat over 300 opponents in endless brawl

Note: i only did this cause i'm a wrestling fan. also did this for fun.

So wut did you guys think?

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Mewtwo: The Genetic Pokemon

Mewtwo
(revised to not suck)

Character Information

Notable Appearances: Final "boss" in the original Pokemon games.

How to unlock: Play through Classic mode with all Pokemon characters.

Unlock Message: The most powerful Pokemon has been captured! Mewtwo is now available for play!

Stance: Arms crossed, feet barely on the ground.

Entrance: Appears in a burst of darkness, and says "You should have ran..." For a Voice actor... Philip Bartlett (from the movie) or maybe.... Dan Green?

NOTE: I'm trying to give him a more solid connection to the Pokemon games, so I made him easy to KO, but decided to see how everyone feels about adding his ability, "Pressure" from the games. Whenever an opponent hits Mewtwo, the move decay for that hit is doubled.

Stats

Height: A head taller than Lucario
Durability: 4/10
Dash Speed: 5/10
1st Jump Height: 6/10
2nd Jump Height: 3/10
Jump Speed: 5/10
Traction: 2/10
Floaty-ness: 7/10

Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes
Tether: No
Glide: No
Crawl: No

A Attacks

Neutal Combo:
Uh, there is no Combo, he just does a horizontal chopping motion (with hand in "darkness", which causes a set knock back. Similar to Ganondorf's n-A if the opponent is at like 20%.

Tilts:

Side: Mewtwo steps forward and makes a Cross Chopping motion (dark). Its a good ranged attack, due to a disjointed .

Up: Mewtwo simply looks up, and a small swirl of dark energy appears above him (think Melee Up-Smash) for a short time. Its a move with very low lag on both ends, but thus the timing has to be near perfect to hit. Pretty weak move, but dis-jointed hit-box gives it high priority.

Down: Mewtwo Quickly swings his tail around for a radial hit with medium-high priority (like melee)

Smash Attacks

Side: Mewtwo Takes a large step forward, and puts his hands together for a powerful burst of dark energy (melee counterpart)

Up: Mewtwo makes pretty much the same motion as Lucas's u-smash, but not a laggy, and considerably weaker.

Down:
Mewtwo reaches outward, and pulls his arms together over his chest, when he pulls, he creates a vacuum-effect on either side of him. He then pushes out on both sides of him, and dark energy comes out of both his palms. Disjointed hit-boxes, with sweet-spots in both explosions. Visually it looks like the pic at the top of the post.

Air Attacks:

Neutral: Same as in Melee, electricity all around his body
Forward: Thrusts his had out and causes high knock back (with high priority), but low damage.
Back: Spins around, with a chop of dark energy from his hand. Inversely to the f-air, it has high damage, but low knock back.
Down: Mewtwo spreads his legs, and pushes his hand downward, with a dark explosion of energy. The tip spikes, the sides of the explosion, and his legs, knock the opponent left or right respectively. Its a dis-jointed attack, and has good damage.
Up: Looks like Zelda's u-tilt, but with darkness... and in the air.

Throws:

Grab: Has tether-like range, Mewtwo yanks the opponent towards him, and holds them in place telekinetically with his, and his arm at a 90 degree angle, pointing up.
Attack: His eyes flash purple, and his fist clenches, and the opponent combusts in darkness.
Forward: Mewtwo throws the opponent by outstretching his arm. He retains the same throw-distance as his melee counterpart.
Back:Lifts the opponent above his head, turns around, and points. in the direction he throws them.
Up: Same as Melee
Down: Mewtwo lets the opponent go, and they fall down, and are stunned for about a second.

Specials:

Neutral: Shadow Ball: Good old shadow ball. But with a new twist, if you rapidly press b (i mean like, links "vulcan stab" from melee fast) He shoots shadow balls in rapid, and sporadic fashion, like his f-throw from melee. The spheres do 2 damage each, have little to no accuracy, decent range (2/3 of final-D) and cause no knock back or hit stun. They go out at a maximum of a 45 degree angle, and are not able to be aimed.

Forward: Telekinesis: This is one I like a lot, the way it works, is it is a zero damage, all knock back attack. IT does damage only if the opponent is directly in front of Mewtwo during the attack. It a chargeable attack, and is charged by holding down the B button. Once it is maximum charged, Mewtwo's eyes start glowing yellow. It usually has about the same start up as his forward smash, and when release, it launches out a near-invisible wave in front of him.This wave pushes the opponent a certain distance, and cannot be used on airborne opponents (omgwtfbalanceftw!)
NOTE on charging: when fully charge, it has zero start up lag, but afterward Mewtwo holds his head for a second, like hes got a headache. This attack can be tapped for a quick bursts in quick succession, but a dashing opponent can over power the taped-version-spam

Up: Teleport: Basically his attack from melee, but pushes people away from him when he re-appears, to make up for the vulnerability after using it.

Down: Barrier: This attack is similar to Diddy's but instead of bananas, there are two psychic barriers. They basically look like purple, transparent walls. They are rectangular in shape, and as tall as Mewtwo, and about a third as wide as they are tall. They are basically used as obstacles, but do damage to an opponent if they touch them (no knock-back), 1% at a time, at a rate of 3% per second. They dissipate at the same rate as Diddy's bananas.

FINAL SMASH!

I had a hard time with the final smash, my original idea was rejected for not being an actual move (heres looking at you, Lucario!) So I came up with with 2, cause I wasn't sure which was better.

Psychic: The screen flashes, and every opponent takes 90%, but no knock back.

Future Sight: Mewtwo stops to meditate for a second, closing his eyes and charging his power. The fire (from the smash ball) dissipates because he has already used his move. Then, about 10 seconds later, the attack happens! Thick Blue beams come in from both the left and the right of the map, causing high damage and knock-back to anyone who touches them. Its similar to Lucas's, but comes from both sides, instead of the sky.

Taunts:

Up: Melee Taunt
Side: Points at the opponent and says "Come, accept your defeat"
Down: Like Lucario's up taunt

I made this move list up because I was bored at work, and miss Mewtwo.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
@JohnCena, I first thought that was Jack black (I don't follow wrestling). It's good, I think you did a good job in balancing the character and keeping him from being too OP or UP.

@Mewtwo, Pretty cool. Glad you got rid of that useless disable, barrier seems cool. Could use some more description on some moves though.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
THE CEO enters the Brawl

He's basically just a sillohuete of a business man with that smile plastered on his face 24/7, even when getting hit. He's also holding a briefcase.

THE CEO is a corrupt and greedy businessman in his mid 40s. He'll do anything for money and since he's backed with his super-powerful legal team and financial advisors, he can get away with pretty much anything. He plans to commercialize the world and make a profit out of everything. He is also a contractor and helped build the primids and other evil contraptions used in the Subspace. He's also an ex-movie star and he's very self-centered and narcissistic. He's OBSESSED about how he looks. Like every movie star, he thinks he's all that, he's constantly on Access Hollywood and he's a bully, looking down and bossing around people who are "lower" than him. When I'm thinking of a voice for him, I think of James from Team Rocket or T. Wrecks from Cel Damage. He also says things like "Tell me about your Fabuuu day" and "SCANDALOUS!!!". Stuff some stuck-up richguy prettyboy from RichyMcRichville would say.

Stats: CEO is a pretty tall character, a little taller than Captain Falcon. He's got above average speed but his jumps leave much desired (He's too rich to jump). He's got some powerful yet unconventional special attacks, but his normal attacks are average. He also has bad recovery, mediocre priority on most moves, and is easily comboed. He crawls for no one.

B attacks:
B - MONEY PAUNNNNCH: He throws a giant punch and if it hits a bunch of coins spill out of the opponent (like Mario's Up B). It's pretty much a copy of Captain Falcon's Falcon punch. It takes a long time for the punch to execute, and has some ending lag. If it does hit, it inflicts a decent amount of damage. Instead of fire being emitted it's a bunch of jewelry. He yells "Money Paunnnnch!" as he does the attack.

B DOWN - Franchise: He sets up a small turret (with an automatic rifle) on the stage that shoots in the direction it's facing. It stays in one place, and can not change it's direction. If you get close to the turret it will begin firing at you, inflicting heavy damage and knockback. Only one turret can be on the screen at the same time. If you press B Down while one is already made it self destructs and a new one is set up. It's quite easy to break, one strong attack can usually do the trick. It's also very easy to jump over and attack from above and behind, for these reasons it's not an attack to rely on. It's used best for edge guarding or just racking up extra damage if one is unlucky enough to get in range. After 25 shots it breaks and needs to be set up again.

B OVER - Ghost Ride the Whip: He spawns fast cars that race out at fast speed and long distances. It's randomized what kind of car spawns.

Lamborghini Murcielago : This car goes moderately fast but doesn't do a lot of damage. It does cause vertical knockback due to it's scissor doors. It crashes and explodes against walls.

Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé: This car goes moderately fast and does very little damage. It does drag the foe with it with it's suicide doors. It crashes and explodes against walls.

Ferrari: The car goes very fast and explodes on opponent impact. Causes heavy damage and knockback.

Lincoln Navigator: Goes pretty slow compared to the other cars, any opponents hit will get ran over causing serious damage and for you to fall down, but no knockback.

Volkswagon Beetle: Goes moderately fast but does no damage. It will pop the opponent up in the air as it rides the car's curves.

All of these attacks have superior priority.

B UP - Money Magic Carpet: A dollarbill appears and acts as a magic carpet, giving you the ability to fly in any direction (you can control it) for up to five seconds. Once hit, the carpet disappears. It does no damage to anyone and you can not attack while on the carpet.

A attacks:
A: He smacks the opponent with his briefcase horizontally. Basic attack, very small damage and knockback.

AA: Smacks you with his briefcase vertically. A little more powerful than the first A.

AAA: Shanks the opponent with his "check-writing" pen. Does an ok amount of damage, low knockback.

A SMASH SIDE – Sponsor: A normal-looking punch with some perks. If the strike lands (not guarded or blocked) It deals damage to the opponent and lowers your damage by half of however much you do. Also, during a team battle, the damage restored will be split between your teammates.

A SMASH UP – Clamp: Opens his briefcase aims it up and clamps it shut. Sends the enemy upward with standard damage.

A SMASH DOWN – Slap You With a Lawsuit: Takes out a giant gavel and smacks it down on the oponents head. He yells "Pay me!". Does some pretty good knockback and average damage.

UP TILT – Laser surgery: Aims his head up and shoots a small laser burst that hovers over your head for a splitsecond. Does a decent amount of damage but with no knockback.

FORWARD TILT – Copyright: Stamps opponent with one of those (C) signs causing the opponent to fall to the floor. Does little damage.

DOWN TILT – Swing my chain: Puts on his chain which hangs from his neck, and swings it from one side to another. Doesn't inflict much damage, but causes a lot of knockback since the medallion is really big, blunt, and made of platinum and gold.

NAIR: strikes you with a solid dollar sign, has a great deal of knockback like Peach's crown. Does moderate damage.

B/FAIR - Stock Market Punch: He does an upercut, but his arm is all squiggled up in the shape of a line graph and it extends. It knocks the enemy back in the direction you're punching with pretty good damage.

DAIR - Corporate Ladder: He holds on to a top of a ladder and then falls down like the Ice Climber's or G&W's down A. It's a metaphor for "You'll never be as sucessful as me."

UAIR: Spins around swinging his briefcase like a helicopter blade. Does a small amount of damage but pushes the enemy upwards.

Throws:
F/B Throw: grabs you, takes a stack of money out of your pocket, and hurls you in either direction.

Dthrow: Grabs you, sticks a pin in your mouth, holds you down to the floor and demands "Sign the contract!" and then stomps you.

Uthrow: Grabs you, ties his tie around your neck and hurls you upwards.

Hit: Talks about his timeshare program.

Other Stuff:

Final Smash – Corporate Takeover: Buildings began spawning from the ground growing up, filling almost the whole stage. It's like that one AT which I think's from earthbound, and a building pops up. Corporate takeover is like this but on a larger (and more lenghty) scale. You get huge business offices, fastfood resturants like Mcdonalds, real estate buildings, hotels and mansions. Getting hit by a building does heavy damage, and causes some good knockback (although not necessarily a death sentence). The attack lasts about 10 seconds.

that's an example of what would happen at norfair.

Stage - The Country Club : This is where all the rich people go to play golf, tennis, yahtzee, throw rich-people parties and whatever else rich people do. The stage is the roof. It's a pretty standard stage and has no interactive elements.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCISSGjcHL4 Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani.

Misc:
-His icon is a dollar sign: $
-Entrance: Has his private helicopter bring him down to the stage. Some people who resemble hotel staff from a 5 star resort carry him out on his chair like a king.
-Kirby hat: A cent sign hat. Imagine a cent sign (I don't know how to type it) flipped on it's side to resemble a hat to fit around kriby.
-SS role: He sponsored all of the evil operations such as creating the primids. So... however that fits in (I never beat SS)
-Color Schemes: green, red, white, navy, Hawaiian shirt.
-Idle Stance: Counts his money.
-Stunned Stance: Hand on forehead leaning back and forth "m-my... mon-moneyyy..." silent murmur.
Winning Pose 1: "Party on my private yacht!" in some self-absorbed, it's-all-me type of pose.
Winning Pose 2: "I'll be here 'til tuesday"
Winning Pose 3: He's sitting in a bathtub filled with money.
Losing Pose: Claps with his suitcase, opening it and closing it.
Taunt 1: "Show me the money!" gestures to bring it on.
Taunt 2: "Where's my latte!?"
Taunt 3: Throws money all around like it's no big deal. What? He's rich.
Star Ko'd: You'll be hearing from my Lawyerrrrrrrrrs!!! (ding) or You're in violation of your contraaaaaact!!! (ding)

So what'd yall think?
My other entries are in my sig, check them too.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Okay, I finished it.

(This is my first entry.)

Try not to get in his way. Kuro(u)do(u) Akabane has joined the fray.​

Backstory (from Wikipedia, yet again, with a small addition):
Kuroudou "Dr. Jackal" Akabane works as a "Transporter" ("hakobiya" in Japanese), a person paid to escort things to a certain location. With his formal attire, consisting of a dress shirt, black tie, fedora hat and suit coat, polite manners and ever-present smile, he could be mistaken for a harmless person. But for those who have even remotely heard of his name, it is known that Dr. Jackal is possibly the most "evil" Transporter ever to play his trade. Entertainment, not money, is his main goal; he is mainly a hedonist and the jobs he takes are chosen exclusively for his own amusement. He likes to decapitate his enemies while engaging them in battle. His other habit is to cut up anything between him and his goal using 108 scalpels housed in his body, whether man or beast.

Overview
Akabane is quick. From his attacks to his movements and even his taunts, Dr. Jackal has nigh unrivaled speed in the field of combat. This means that he could have massive comboing potential if used well. But with strengths come weaknesses, and Akabane has two big ones. His normal attack range is quite limited, as scalpels aren't as long as swords. Also, his vertical recovery is about as impressive as Donkey Kong's, which is not very. Using Akabane requires the courage to get up close and personal to deal massive damage, as well as maintaining a good enough defense to stay level.

Power: 2.5. Akabane's not a very powerful person in that respect.
Speed (movement): 4.5. His running speed is slightly higher than Captain Falcon's, and his aerial horizontal speed is nothing to sneeze at.
Speed (attack): 5. Virtually all of his normal moves have little to no lag.
Size: 3. His build is comparable to Marth's. A bit skinnier and a tad taller.
Weight: 2.5. Naturally, the quickest ones are among the lightest.
Jump: 2. Wonky recovery and generally underwhelming jumping height.
Range: 2.5. Scalpels don't extend his range by much. Projectiles take time and patience to hit with.
Traction: 4.5. Being quick without good footing wouldn't work at all.
(all values out of a possible 5)

Pros
+ Most of Akabane's attacks have little to no lag.

+ Fantastic running and aerial movement speeds. Also has pretty quick dodges.

+ Bloody Hurricane has the potential to deal massive damage if used correctly.

+ Has a spamable diagonal spike when on the ground, which can be good for edgeguarding.

+ Low jumping height allows him to easily spam low-lag aerials near the ground.

Cons
- Vertical recovery is horrendous. Akabane can't grasp ledges in the middle of a Bloody Hurricane, only when he's about to fire or immediately afterwards.

- Because of a low jumping height, aerial combos, though possible, are rare.

- Lacks a reliable kill move. His Forward Smash's trajectory is only useful against a handful of characters, is laggy, and generally won't KO anyone under 110%.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *​

Standard/Tilt Attacks
Basic (held): Scalpel Spiral. Akabane holds out his arm and a swirling mass of scalpels encircles it, dealing multiple hits. Has more range than most of his other normal attacks. The final hit will always have pretty good knockback. 2% a hit.

U-Tilt: Ascension Stab. Akabane holds up his arm, pointing his index and middle fingers to the sky, as two scalpels quickly pop out of his sleeve and retreat to poke foes. Tapping the button keeps his arm extended and brings back the scalpels. Low knockback, so good for juggles. 7%.

F-Tilt: Infinite Cut. Akabane slashes twice in front of him at blinding speed in a kind of “infinity” motion. Highly spammable. This one also has low knockback. 3%, 6%.

D-Tilt: Foot Surgery. Akabane sweeps his fist along the floor with 3 scalpels extended (lol Wolverine). About as fast as Donkey Kong's D-Tilt, and similarly makes opponents fall down. A light spike. 10%

Smash Attacks

U-Smash: Revolution. Akabane performs a quick, weak upward slash with a scalpel, then follows up by spinning it above his head, along with 4 more. The first slash's knockback is always fixed, and the end of the spin has the most knockback. About as slow as Wolf's U-Smash. 4% initial slash; 3% a hit uncharged, 4% a hit fully charged; 5 hits max.

F-Smash: Surgical Precision. Akabane performs a quick gut punch with one scalpel extended. This makes the opponent keel over (Toon Link's-initial-F-Smash-at low-percents style, except all the time), where he follows up by forcefully propelling the same scalpel straight ahead to pierce the opponents face. The follow-up is performed by pressing the button again. Akabane's laggiest attack when complete, and a great kill move as it knocks enemies in a near-straight line. 5%, 16% uncharged; 5%, 19% fully charged.

D-Smash: Pinpoint Piercing. Akabane points diagonally downward with both hands, in opposite directions. Two scalpels, one from each hand, quickly protrude to the floor and back. His spammiest smash attack. A diagonal spike. 11% uncharged, 17% fully charged.

Specials

Standard: Bloody Hurricane. Akabane summons a flurry of glowing red scalpels from his hand to encircle his entire body while he chuckles and grasps the brim of his hat. After a few seconds, he will fire all of the scalpels in any given direction. This is Akabane's only recovery move. After pressing the button, it is possible to move Akabane around a bit. Tapping the button will make the hurricane last longer, up to a maximum of 3 seconds. Firing the scalpels is done by holding a direction. Hitting an opponent with the entirety of the attack will yield a spectacular amount of damage. Low knockback throughout. 2% a hit during hurricane, 13 hits max; 1% a scalpel, 20 scalpels max.

Forward: Bloody Stream. Akabane unleashes a stream of 16 glowing red scalpels (2 rows of 8). He can control where the scalpels fly for up to 5 seconds before they return to him. The move is canceled by shielding, and the scalpels travel about as fast as Ness' PK Thunder, but they act like Lucas'. 1% a scalpel.

Up: Bloody Rain. Akabane unleashes a stream of 20 glowing red scalpels quickly into the air (after which he can move freely). After anywhere between 2 and 10 seconds, they will rain down on a random opponent (if more than 1). The unleashing part has medium knockback and very high priority, while the raining part has a bit less of both. The scalpels do not return if they hit a foe when ascending, only when descending. 1% a scalpel.

Down: Bloody Cross. Akabane simply holds out his palm in front of him for a bit. If that palm is attacked, the attacker receives a special cross-shaped cut before being sent flying. A counterattack. This is Akabane's strongest move in terms of knockback, but the knockback is fixed, as well as the damage. Very small window of opportunity. 18%.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
Aerials

U-Air: Triple Bypass. Akabane spins once with his hand raised. Three scalpels pop out quickly in succession to poke foes. Low knockback. 4% a scalpel.

F-Air: Flash Sever. Akabane swiftly swipes the air in front of him, scalpels in hand. Almost instantaneously, the opponent is slashed up to six times and knocked forward slightly on the final slash. Spammier than it sounds. Hitboxes are very close to Akabane. 2% a slash.

D-Air: Cycle Slice. Akabane sweeps the air beneath him with one hand, spinning a scalpel in the process. If done in succession, Akabane will sweep in the opposite direction. The final slice knocks foes straight in the opposite direction of the sweep. Rather small hitbox. 2% a slice, 7 slices max.

B-Air: Reverse Flash Sever. Akabane brings his hand behind his back quickly, scalpels in hand. Almost instantaneously...wait. Well, think Zelda's F-Air/B-Air. Same principle.

N-Air: Arc Kick. Akabane performs a brief kick with a slight arc directly in front of him. Hits when the foot comes down and when it stops moving, after which it gains “sex kick” properties. Akabane's laggiest aerial, with impressive knockback. 7% coming down, 8% stopping, 7% sex.

Dash Attack: Open Heart. Akabane drives a scalpel right into the opponent's chest, then cuts. The initial stab increases his momentum more than Sheik's and briefly paralyzes foes; when he hits something/someone, he stops in his tracks. The cut has decent knockback. 3%, 7%.

Wake Up Attack: Incision. Akabane starts to get up, then vanishes for less than half a second to cut down opponents on both sides. He ends with a cool pose that makes him vulnerable for a very short amount of time. 6%.

Ledge Attacks

<100%: Old Scars. Akabane starts to simply get back on the stage, but suddenly rushes a good distance forward. When he stops, the air behind him is cut twice. 4% for each cut.

>100%: Claw. Akabane claws at the ledge Wolverine-style before slowly getting up. As you can see, the attacking speed is reversed in this case. 7%.

Grabs and Throws

Grab: Akabane grabs the opponent with one hand, by the shoulder. To attack, he stabs the opponent in the midsection repeatedly. 2%.

U-Throw: Spinal Slash. Akabane pushes the opponent back, then suddenly appears behind him/her and uppercuts them with a scalpel in hand. High knockback, throw-wise. 10%.

F-Throw: Gastric Bypass. Akabane stabs the opponent in the midsection hard enough to knock them away. 8%.

D-Throw: Acupuncture. Akabane trips the opponent with his leg and pelts him/her with 5 scalpels. No knockback whatsoever. 4% for the trip, 5% for the scalpels.

B-Throw: Deceitful Kick. Akabane pushes the opponent back, then suddenly appears behind him/her and kicks them in the back with his turned. Knocks foes in a near-straight line, but not very far. 6%

Taunts

Up Taunt: Akabane grasps the brim of his hat with his thumb, middle, and index fingers and either chuckles lightly and sadistically or says “Interesting” randomly.

Side Taunt: Akabane dusts off his coat sleeves one at a time.

Down Taunt: Akabane brings his left hand to the right side of his face quickly and exposes 4 scalpels in his knuckles. He turns halfway toward the camera when facing right. This taunt can be held.
Note: These taunts are can be canceled after 15 frames.

Final Smash: Bloody Sword. Akabane brings his open right hand to his face, where his fingers wriggle and half-close. A lengthy, red, glowing sword of energy is created, meaning it's time to get serious. This transformation Final Smash lasts 12 seconds and evokes interesting changes in Akabane.

- His running and aerial movement speed increases, as does his power.

- His jumping height increases drastically.

- Aerial attacks change his momentum accordingly.

- While not invincible, Akabane will automatically evade attacks 90% of the time by DBZ-warping to another, higher location. If an attack manages to hit him, his hit-stun is reduced to single-digit frames. As an added bonus, he always lands on his feet.

- Virtually all of his attacks are upgraded.

- He lacks the ability to shield.

Attack changes are below. Note that his taunts stay exactly the same.

Standard/Tilt Attacks

- Scalpel Spiral has extended range and increased knockback.

- Ascension Stab becomes Redemption Stab. It is done with the sword and deals twice as much damage and knockback.

- Infinite Cut becomes Eternal Cut. It is executed faster with the sword and deals twice as much damage and knockback.

- Foot Surgery becomes Amputation. It is done with the sword and deals three times the damage.

Smash Attacks

- Revolution becomes Celestial Cycle. Tapping the button will make the sword continue spinning. Much higher knockback than usual.

- Surgical Precision becomes Lethal Injection. The initial stab remains the same, but the second stab is done with the sword, hard, for triple the damage and upward knockback.

- Pinpoint Piercing becomes Double Amputation. This quick, 360-degree sweep deals twice the damage and no longer spikes.

Specials

- Akabane can use Bloody Hurricane indefinitely and with a wider radius of scalpels. His movement speed is drastically heightened.

- Bloody Stream travels much faster.

- Bloody Rain can be performed up to 4 times in a row. The time it takes for the scalpels to rain is decreased to 1-4 seconds. Knockback is slightly increased.

- Bloody Cross gains an added cut in the form of a red, glowing J that deals 22% damage and is a semi-OHKO. The window of opportunity is reduced to 6 frames.

Aerials

- Triple Bypass is done slightly faster with the sword. This is Akabane's least improved attack.

- (Reverse) Flash Sever becomes (Reverse) Brutal Sever. These are two quick, hard slashes, one going up, the next coming down. The forward version brings Akabane to a near-horizontal position and causes him to spin into his slashes. The reverse version causes him to slash while turning around, then slashing again while facing the opponent. Both versions deal 15% a slash, with great knockback on the second.

- Cycle Slice becomes Deadly Drill. Akabane performs a drill-styled slashing attack that spikes opponents and hits multiple times. 4% a hit, 10 hits max.

- Arc Kick becomes Arc Slash. It is essentially the Arc Kick done with the sword. Twice the damage and knockback.

Ledge Attack

- Old Scars becomes Dramatic Finish. After the rush, Akabane performs a samurai-style diagonal cut with the sword. This is his only ledge attack in this mode. Knocks foes on the floor. 20%.

Grabs and Throws

- Akabane's grab attack is done with the sword, with 5% a stab. Spinal Slash and Gastric Bypass are also done with the sword, with twice the damage and knockback.

- Acupuncture becomes Execution. After tripping the opponent, Akabane drives his sword into the victim's chest, twisting it as he chuckles amusedly. No knockback; 25%.

- Deceitful Kick becomes Traitorous Kill. The kick is replaced with a behind-the-back stab that deals twice the damage and knockback.

Win Poses

#1: Akabane, grasping the brim of his hat and smiling, says, “That was entertaining. Let's do it again sometime, hmm?”

#2: Akabane rapidly slashes at the camera and turns his back to it, saying “I expected more.”

#3: Akabane stands facing the camera, scalpels extended in one hand. He then retracts them, says “At least you tried. Farewell.” and seemingly vanishes. (DBZ-warps FTW)

Misc. Animations

Dizzy: Akabane rubs his eyes with the sides of his index fingers and massages his temples.

Sleeping: Akabane sleeps while kneeling on one knee.

Curry: Akabane rapidly fans his mouth with one hand, stamping one foot.

Standing: Akabane stands facing forward with his body barely turned, smirking as if expecting something. He keeps his left hand in his coat pocket and his right hand steady. He breathes slowly. When idle, he will slowly adjust his hat and gloves.

Entrance: A large J, glowing orange then red, appears as if it's being cut into the air. Akabane steps out of it, lightly bows at the camera, and goes into standing animation as the J fades.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
Other

Kirby Hat: When Kirby swallows Akabane, he gains the black fedora hat.

Victory Theme: A sexified version of this section of the song "Yuragu Koto Nai Ai", with electric guitar replacing the lyrics. (01:24-31)

Miscellaneous Abilities: Wall Jump, Wall Cling.

Alternate Colors (yeah, I know, they're not that good)

Codec Conversation

Snake: Colonel, I don't trust this guy in the coat.

Colonel: I don't blame you, Snake. That's Kuroudou Akabane, or Dr. Jackal for short. He keeps 108 scalpels stashed under his skin for easy access.

Snake: That's...insane...

Colonel: He has a penchant for slicing up whatever obstacle stands in his path. His speed makes him more than formidable.

Snake: He's always smiling. He must really enjoy this kind of thing.

Colonel: Yes, he is a bit creepy.

Snake: Well, somebody's got to wipe that smile off his face. I've faced weirder. Much weirder.

Well that was fun. No stages, items, subspace, or ATs this time around.

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
I dont see how the Down b is over powered What would you recommend I do? I like the idea of the walls, but i felt like 3 was reasonable. And ya, Down Smash was a bit much, but what could i do along the same lines? What are your suggestions? Dont just tell me its bad, help me.

PS. Barrier is a move, so is telekinesis, and levitation is an ability.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I dont see how the Down b is over powered What would you recommend I do? I like the idea of the walls, but i felt like 3 was reasonable. And ya, Down Smash was a bit much, but what could i do along the same lines? What are your suggestions? Dont just tell me its bad, help me.

PS. Barrier is a move, so is telekinesis, and levitation is an ability.
I was referring to Telekinetic Pulse, not Barrier.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@JohnCena, I first thought that was Jack black (I don't follow wrestling). It's good, I think you did a good job in balancing the character and keeping him from being too OP or UP.
Thank you, his name is Jeff Hardy (forgot to add the name =O). Thanks for feedback.

Any other feedback?

peeup

Smash Lord
@everybody giving hate to the new mewtwo: I don't think it was that bad. It just needed more pokemon-esque moves, like confusion. If somebody is hit with confusion, they have a chance to, when they attack, actually deal the damage of that attack to themselves (sucks for you if you fail a final smash...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom