• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Feedback on Nintendogs? Please?

Akabane is sexy. His attacks really give you a feel for how creepy and bloodthristy he is D: He gives me the jibblies.
Which page is it on? (Don't I feel stupid, it's in your sig xD)

And while I'm posting, does anyone have feedback on my Egoraptor moveset on Page 55? I still plan on adding stickers, trophies, a stage and an AT.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I really -really- think this thread has already reached the breaking point for Furries and Loli chars XD eesh.

Random Other stuff: Haha, Jeff Hardy Moveset awesome. He needs a storyline where he gets suspended from the game for doing drugs. Other cool movesets I've seen through the pages recently: Nintendogs. I can't even believe it exists lol. Mystery Men is pretty awesome. MIISINGNO is the best thing ever. Though you forgot his even glitchier counterpart that came up as just M*small glitchy block*. I love Egoraptor, but he needs percentage and knockback info, maybe a little more description on how those random acts actual hit anyone sometimes (like when he balloon animals his gun)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
@Iron Thorn: Just read over Nintendogs and I really liked it, you put a LOT of attention to detail in there. Just a minor note (not moveset related or anything) But you have the Up and Side taunts listed twice. The only other thing I noticed that you may want to tweek a bit is the fact that you have to get 50 Nintendog AT's to unlock them...just seems like a whole lot considering I've probably seen about ten and I've gotten the "Play Over 100 Hours of Brawls" trophy xD

@InfernoRage1: Yeah, I'm gonna go back and fine tune it, most of my movesets I actually write out before I post, that one I wrote it out AS I was posting so my attention to detail is minimal at best xD

smashbot226

Smash Master
I GIVE YOU MY NEXT MOVESET:

XIGBAR, The Freeshooter! Second in command to Xemnas!

His style is incredibly unusual- most of his attacks are ranged bullets from his two guns! As such, he has the highest range in the game, but a low power output as well, unless the foe is close to him, creating a shotgun like effect for Xigbar.

Power: 2- Since he has a range moveset, he's weakened so he isn't overpowered.

Speed: 4- HE doesn't have much to carry, and since he's the master of Space and Gravity...

Jump: 5- Xigbar has the best jumps in the game, better than Falco's.

Attack Speed: 5- Xigbar's guns have a high rate of fire, and as such, a good attack speed.

Weight: 1.5- He's not TOO light but he's not heavy enough to last long.

Size: 4- He's human sized, like Cap'n.

Priority: 1- I've solved his problem. Many complained he's too cheap; arrows now have LITTLE priority. Still beats Falcon Kick, though. So even a Sex Kick will beat it.

Wall Jump: Yes. He's the master of Gravity and Space after all...

Crawl: No.

Float: Yes. To increase his mobility even FURTHER, Xigbar is able to float through the air HALF as long as Peach.
------------
A & TILTS:
A: Xig shoots a single bullet in a straight trajectory. Does small damage, but has virtually no ending lag and travels at a fast rate, but only lasts for three seconds. All bullet attacks travel across the stage for three seconds before crashing into something or disintegrating, and have normally moderate damage and low knockback.

A,A: After firing the first bullet, Xig follows up with another bullet from his opposite gun. Same exact properties as the first one, except with more power.

A,A,A: Xig ends the combo by firing two bullets at the same time, one slightly upward, and one slightly downwards.

A>: Xig fires a lightning fast bullet straight ahead of him, that can pierce solid objects. However, it does light damage and leaves Xig open to attack if missed.

A^: Xig fires twi bullets directly upwards of his position, one slightly left and one slightly right. Virtually no lag on either side, as well as nice vertical knockback for a projectile.

AV: Xig fires a bullet in front of him at feet level. It has a slight upward arc before disintegrating. It's best quality is to go THROUGH shields and strike at the foe. I call this move the "Shield Piercer." It does less damage if you strike a shielded foe, though, and he won't flinch if shielded.
SMASHES & DSH:
Fsmash: Xig performs a shotgun attack with both his guns, spreading eight bullets in various directions. These travel slower than regular bullets, but each individual bullet does 6% damage. Do this up close and you've got an awesome move that FORCES your foes to stay in your comfort zone.

Usmash: Basically an upward version of Xig's Fsmash, except the bullets travel faster and in a narrower fashion. Great for vertical K.O's.

Dsmash: A lower version of the Fsmash, except four go left and four go right, and the highest one is parallel to Xig's waist. Great for gimping recoveries.

Dash A: Xig teleports while running two character distances forward. Each blip does fire damage and 7% damage, and allows Xigbar to remain in a running animation. Great for outrunning slower foes and for practically clearing Mushroomy Kingdom gaps.
AIR ATTACKS:
Nair: Xigbar spins in the air vertically in a star formation as he slowly shoots bullets in random directions.

Fair: An aerial version of Xigbar's third A attack, except slower but more power.

Bair: A backwards version of Xibar's Fair, except with faster bullets and slightly less power.

Uair: Shoots two bullets upwards, one going left and one right.

Dair: One of his ONLY non-bullet moves, Xigbar dives downwards, spinning gun-first. Bounces on foes, while spiking and doing rapid damage.
GRABS:

Grab: Xigbar shoots a predictable force of gravity, which if hit, that forces the foe into Xigbar's gravitational control.

Grab A: Xig slams the foe into the ground and quickly lifts him back up.

Fthrow: Xig teleports ONTO the foe's head, and shoots their head with both guns, then backflips off of them, pushing them back.

Bthrow: Xig teleports into the foe, pushing them backwards as Xig fires into the foe's back, throwing them in that direction.

Uthrow: Xig lifts them above his head, spins them swiftly, then shoots their torso, sending them upwards.

Dthrow: Xig tosses the foe into the ground and shoots them three times.
SPECIALS:

B: Light Arrow- A chargeable projectile move that is able to do a large amount of damage and cover quite a bit of range. Same basic properties of a charged move, except it takes a much shorter time to charge this move. Does 27% damage maximum, except it travels slower and a shorter range.

B^: Gravity Jump- Xigbar teleports from one location to another. Think of it as a version of Mewtwo's Up B move, with attack properties exact of Shiek's Up B move. If attacked AFTER the move, unlike other B ups , you cannot do this move again.

BV: Quick Escape- Xig teleports backwards of his position, putting distance between him and the foe. Same properties of ALL of his teleport moves. You can also use this as a horizontal recovery move.

B>: Chaos Float- Xig leaps forward, the same distance as Diddy's B>. If he hits someone, he'll leap on the foe like a Toadstool Jump and shoot him as he floats away. A nice move to use if you're cornered.

Final Smash: Ultima Shot- Xigbar empties his entire clip load in both of his guns into the air, and teleports wildly around the stage, shooting more and more bullets at the foes, and after five teleports, the emptied arrows home in on the foe, as Xigbar reappears, looking dizzy. He's vulnerable for about three seconds after he stops teleporting, so pound him to death!
TAUNTS:

Taunt 1: Xigbar laughs and comments, "I'm not just some 'old dude!'"

Taunt 2: Xigbar empties his guns and reloads them for no apparent reason; it just looks badass.

Taunt 3: Xigbar spins his gun in his hand and blows out the smoke that comes out of it.
ETC:

Victory 1: Xigbar teleports to the stage, then teleports wildly around until he accidently crashes into the screen.

Victory 2: Xigbar laughs, turns to the losers, and exclaims, "You just got beat by an old dude!"

Loss: Xigbar claps with a grin on his face, as he slowly disintegrates.

Wii Noise: Arrows are heard firing as Xigbar says, "You're gonna be Swiss Cheese!"

Unlock: Beat Classic With Xemnas, or get him in SSE, or play 13 vs. matches.

Alt Colors:

Red- His robe has a red tint.

Blue- His robe has a blue tint.

Green- His robe has a green tint.

Gold- His robe has a gold tint.

Pink- His robe has a pink tint.

SNAKE CODEC:
Snake: Colonel, this guy is everywhere! I can't get a hand on him.

Colonel: That's Xigbar, originally known as Barig. He was a Nobody, until he died. That's when his heart separated into two. This is his Nobody form.
Snake: You're making no sense, Campbell! What's happening?!?
Colonel: I'm only ex-BZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Xigbar: What do you think you're doing, little punk?!?
"Great, first Slippy, now this?!?

SSE Role:

Xigbar traveled with Xemnas to take over this world, but wasn't so enthused when they joined forces with the Subspace Army. Enraged, Xigbar separated from Organization XIII, instead taking a more direct approach...

While Wario is traveling on his bike, Xigbar intercepts him, in order to steal the fighters and force them to join O XIII. However, Xigbar is soon interrupted by Primids. The whole alliance was a setup! Xigbar goes to warn Xemnas, but his leader has already boarded the Halberd- it had been engulfed in Subspace!

As a master of Space, Xigbar thinks he could save the Halberd. However, it would require help from three others.

He finds them in the form of Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf, and they travel into the depths of Subspace and fight the dreaded Marx. Defeat him and the Halberd returns to the real world. Xigbar is commissioned back to The World That Never Was and the three others went back to whatever they were doing...

---------

SHOOP DA WHOOP. COMMENT AND RATE.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
:And MT, I'll fix those things. It is now 5 Nintendog ATs.
Cool cool, very nice job.

Oh, if anyone has anything else to say about m EBA and King Arthur ones, just click the links in my sig to look. So far I've liked all the feedback lol
I absolutely loved the EBA moveset
although I'd prefer September as stage music xD
. Very good job making it with what little the game gave you really.

Oh ****...my first double post xD

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
No. 5 LIVES!

Other Movesets by Spadefox:
Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov (Original Character)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic series)
Chaos (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Sandbag (Super Smash Bros. series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Cooperation with KoJ, Sonic series)
Kovomaka Students (Magical Starsign)

~~~ Silver the Hedgehog ~~~

Silver the Hedgehog, the mysterious hero from the future, makes his stand! He first appeared in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), and since then has made several cameos and playable appearances in a few games, such as Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic Rivals, and even in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, as a trophy and part of the Green Hill Zone's background!!

Silver, unlike the other hedgehogs in the series, is not really fast. He though makes up this lack of speed with amazing psychic powers, mainly telekinesis. He can use it to float in the air. His moveset is based around his psychokinesis, and although it powers him out in the games, this is Smash, where everyone is able to do anything. Heh. His psychic energy is a slightly green toned glowing btw.

Stats
Screen Name: Silver
Size: 5/10
Weight: 3/10
(Running) Speed: 3/10 (Silver is floating, not running)
Power: 4/10
Jump: 6/10 - Silver jumps pretty good into the air.
Fall Speed: 7/10 - He boosts his second jump with his mental abilities
Crouch: No.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: Yes.
Gliding: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A, A, A: Psychic Rub - Silver circles his hand in front of him. Can be done infinitely. Damage: 1-2% each hit.
Ftilt: Forward Push - Silver moves his hands forward him, it looks like he's giving someone a push. Low knockback. Damage: 5-7%
Utilt: Upward Push - Practically the same as Forward Push, just upwards. Higher knockback, sends victim straight upwards. Damage: 6-8%
Dtilt : Sweep - Silver sweeps his hand in the height of his thighs. Mediocre knockback. Damage: 7-9%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Telekinetic Blow - Silver raises his index and middle fingers of both hands to his head, concentrating (charging). When the attack is released, he puts the tips of his fingers of both hands together and "slashes" (Falco-like) through the air. Good knockback, Damage: 12-17%
Usmash: Psychokinesis - Silver does his concentrating again. If released, he stretches out his arms upwards and releases a cloud of psychic power, sending an enemy flying pretty well. Damage: 16-19%
Dsmash: Shockwave - Again, silver focusses. When the attack is let loose, he points with the palms of his hands downwards, which sets up two small pillars of psychic energy, next to him. Good knockback. Damage: 17-20%

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Psycho Top - Silver leans forwards (so you, the player, see his head and the top of his shoulders and arms) and spins around himself once, turning into a circle of destruction with decent knockback. Damage: 8-10%
Fair: Psycho Index - Silver points in the direction he is facing and creates a small beam cloud of psychic energy coming from his finger. Mediocre knockback. Damage: 8-10%
Bair: Aerial Kick - Well... Name says it all. One of the few moves not involving his psychic abilites, Silver kicks backwards. Low knockback. Damage: 6-8%
Uair: Air Psychokinesis - Practically same move as Usmash, just without the charging, smaller range and smaller knockback. Good for juggling. Damage: 7-9%
Dair : Psycho Shock - During a jump, Silver points down and releases a small ray of psychic energy, meteor smashing the victim. If he is close to the ground and no enemy is around, he slams his palm into the ground, sending out two tiny small shockwaves, which let the enemy stumble. Damage: Ray: 12-14%, Shockwave: 6-8%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Flying KickSilver slides onto his back while floating, kicking in the direction he is facing. Not that bad of knockback. Damage: 8-10%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Silver slides from hanging to handstanding next to the ledge, kicking into the face of anyone who's close.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Silver climbs up slowly and creats a blow of psychic power before getting up.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Like good ol' Raiden from Mortal Kombat, Silver does not stand up but "teleports" himself up into standing position again. Everyone who touches him while he's surrounded by the green light, is damaged.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Silver punches in both directions while standing up.

Specials
B: Homing Attack - I know this one is from Sonic, but alas, Silver is a hedgehog, as well... Silver curls himself into a white ball and sends himself into the approximate direction of an enemy. His Homing Attack is not that well targetting as Sonic's. If he is airborne, the attack comes from the position he is in, if on the ground, Silver launches himself into the air first. Damage: 5-7%

B side: Upside-Down - Silver emits a small ray of psychic power into the direction he faces. Everyone who gets caught in it will be turned upside down and thrown onto the ground. No other knockback. Damage: 6-8%

B up: Teleport Dash - Silver uses PK to dash at very high speed through the air for a short distance. It does no damage (recovery, yanno). The direction can be changed during the move.

B down: Psychic Control - Silver emits a small circle of psychic energy and puts everyone who connects with it into Dizzy status. No damage.

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Silver holds the enemy and does his Psychic Rub into his face. Damage: 1-2% each hit.
F throw - Silver spins his enemy around before giving him a psychic blow. Good flying range. Damage: 6-8%
B throw - Silver takes his enemy with him and throws him backwards, giving him a push with PK. Lower range than F Throw. Damage: 7-9%
U throw - An image of Silver comes out of the original while the real one is lifting the victim upwards. The image punches the enemy upwards, who flies a bit to the side. Damage: 6-9%
D throw - Silver throws the enemy down and releases a weak Psycho Shock on him. Damage: 9-12%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Silver is laying on his belly.
Dizzy - Silver kneels down.

Final Smash
Mirage Attack
Silver faces the player and presses together his fists, before quickly pushing them sidewards so the are parallel to his body. He suddenly splits into three, and these three images split again. For a amount of 20 seconds, there are 9 Silvers on the Battlefield, however, only one is controlled directly. The others have a KI resolving around 2 in computer terms, and attack randomly - they have no special attacks and can be killed by hitting them. Their attacks also are a bit weaker.

Taunts
Up - Silver floats higher and completely glows in a green light.
Side - Silver points his index in the direction he's facing, exclaiming "You won't escape me!"
Down - Silver does a small somersault in the air he's floating in.

Entrance
Three images of Silver appear blinking, setting themselves together to the real deal.

Alternative costumes
- White fur, white gloves, golden rings, black-white-blue boots, Standard
- Red fur, white gloves and white-white-red boots, golden rings, Red Team
- Cyan fur, white gloves, silver rings, black-purple-blue boots, Blue Team
- Green fur, golden gloves, silver rings, white-black-green boots, Green Team
- White fur, however, body in a black suit with golden thunder highlights, Sonic Rivals - Thunder Outfit (Pic)
- Black fur, golden gloves, cyan rings, cyan-black-white boots

Victory Poses
Up - Silver floats in the air, meditating.
Down - Silver leans back in the air, looking like he's laying on an invisible couch, saying "How 'bout this?"
Side - Silver descends from above and lands, his arms crossed and his head facing down. When he landed, he looks up at the player.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: So, who is this? Sonic's bad styled brother?
Mei Ling: Huh? Oh... This is Silver the Hedgehog. But he's not Sonic's brother.
Snake: Doesn't change the fact that he should get another hairdresser...
Mei Ling: Silver is a time traveller from the distant future, who came into Sonic's time to alter the past so the future is safe and sound. He has very strong telekinetic powers, and is able to mess with your mind.
Snake: With my mind? Yeah, I can see that, his haircut is horrible.
Mei Ling: There's the right one talking... Maybe you should get out your razor some time again, Snake.

Kirby Hat
Silver's ears and the five spikes of doom.

Wii Remote Sound
The sound of his psychic moves and "Let's go!"

Unlock Message
Silver, the mental wonder of the future, is now availabe for fighting.

Role in Subspace Emissary
Secret character being unlocked in a hidden door after beating SSE.

Logo
Logo of Sonic franchise

Victory Theme
Victory jingle of Sonic Franchise

THIS MOVESET IS FINISHED. IF YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE COMMENT IT. THANKS!

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
@Xigbar's - hardcore. One of the coolest looking movesets I've seen, guns ftw.
@Kuroudou - Bloody Hurricane = win. I'd he's actually pretty powerful, those moves can add up damage pretty quick it seems.

Also, imo I think it'd be better to post movesets when they're completley done, 'cause then you have a problem where everyone moves on and when you're finally done people may not comment or go back X pages. Like what happened to iron thorn (which was a great moveset btw).

?Enim rof kcabdeef evah enoyna

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Akabane is sexy. His attacks really give you a feel for how creepy and bloodthristy he is D: He gives me the jibblies.
Thanks. I really tried to embody his awesomene-I mean, sick, twisted, and deranged-ness as best I could.

Your Nintendogs one was very unique, which is great. Made me wish I played the game.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Reserved for Dry Bones. I fear his stats don't make any sense, I could use help on that.
If you still want a little suggestion, make him slightly more powerful? After all, he is made of hardcore bones.
But other than that, Dry Bones was amazing!
I love watching species of Mario's world (Goombas, Koopas) be used within these threads...

I am proud to present my first entry, one I've taken a great deal of pride in creating (as well as the best Kirby Hat I've ever done)
Baz joins the fray!
Kirby Hat:
That Kirby hat made the moveset, Commander.

Does anyone want to rate/comment on my Team Rocket I would be very Grateful if you did, Oh and i've nearly finished my Chao moveset, I think it will be my best yet, but I will have to see that for myself when someone comments on it
Team Rocket was very good. However, it's just my own personal taste that makes me dislike 5 whole characters in one... if it was universally accepted, I'd probably drool over your moveset.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, in full high-definition 2-D...

PAPER LUIGI

Glide: Yes! Paper Luigi turns into a paper airplane to glide!
Crawl: Yes

Down B -- Jerry the Bob-omb -- Paper Luigi sets Jerry the Bob-omb on the ground. Jerry will sit in place normally, but if an enemy is nearby, he will walk slowly toward them. Four to five seconds after being placed, Jerry will shut his eyes tightly, and a second or so later, he detonates. His explosion is about half the radius of a Smart Bomb, and deals a solid 20% damage, with great knockback. He’s pretty easy to see coming, though, so you’ll likely need to combo your opponent into his blast radius.

Final Smash
Final Smash -- Jerry’s Valor -- Luigi puts on a princess’ wedding dress, the same one he had to use in order to be sacrificed to the two-headed snake that he later defeated. To avoid letting everyone be scarred for life, Jerry ignites, blowing himself up directly next to Luigi. The blast radius is about twice that of a Smart Bomb, and does a whopping 50% damage! It’s knockback it not the best, though, since it’s very easy to hit with and does loads of damage. A thick cloud of smoke covers the area after Jerry’s explosion, and when it clears, we see Paper Luigi in his normal attire, coughing from all the smoke. Thank you, Jerry, thank you.
The gliding idea was genious, SirKibble.

I really loved Jerry!
Partly because he reminds me of my soccer teammate who comes from Africa... he's a beast!

I also love any character that is potential clone material and is totally turned into a great new character. I loved how you used the untapped potential of his partners!

WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING

The Mascot of Microsoft word, Clipit joins the battle!
That made me laugh! Haha, good work, good moveset.

SUPERCULTIST JOINS THE BRAWL
You will now witness the evil!!!
Is this an original character?
Win.

Four Words: Substandard Subspace Part Two.
I don't ask for feedback or permission or recognition in any of these threads but I would be honored, Commander, if you included Stewie/Peter in this.

Timon & Pumbaa

Final Smash: Hakuna Matata:

That made the win for me.

Done and done.:laugh:

And now, I would like to present:

ED

SNAKE CODEC:
Snake: Okay, I need some info on this new guy I'm supposed to fight.
?????: Hello? HELLO?
Snake: Hello? Who is this?
?????: Uh,....... I'm Ed!
Snake: Who?
Ed: Buttered Toast!
Snake:............wait, what?
(end transmission)

Your thoughts?
My thoughts? WIN

/////////////////// START ///////////////////

- Gray Fox -

//////////////////////////////////////

"An undying shadow in a world of lights."
Whoa... amazing picture, quote, and such.
The work you put into this astounded me! Amazing job!

I GIVE YOU MY NEXT MOVESET:

XIGBAR, The Freeshooter! Second in command to Xemnas!
I HATED that guy as a boss! He was a *****! Haha, wow...

ORIGINAL CHARACTER...

The Bombastic Bag-man!!!

Stage: Ingles Grocery:
WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
Any original character like this deserves that many wins.

Teen Girl Squad joins the Brawl!

2: "SO GOOD!"
OMFGROFL

That was AMAZING!

Arrow'd... posssuuuuummmmmmssssss.....
So good!
Aw, dude, I love it. Great moveset.

I have finally made a moveset for Squall Leonhart, the main gunblade protagonist of Final Fantasy 8.
You like Final Fantasy, dontcha?

Sorry, I really can't find a good picture of Squall, I'll replace ASAP if I find a better pic, K?
Put that new pic you had up! It's a lot better.

All right, for organizational purposes, I've begun work on

http://www.freewebs.com/mym3

Easy-to-find links to all the movesets. Well, not yet... I've only gotten through about half of them... Can I just say, I've really come to hate movesets that consist of a picture and a "WILL FINISH LATER!!" directly after. That made for a lot of movesets in just half of this thread...

Anyway, I plan to post my second moveset tonight...

PS: College internet is very easy to set up, but also crappy and slow...
SirKibble, you are the future leader of MYM4.

Alt. Costumes

Kirby Hats

When Kirby uses Bubblebeam, he yells, "Papapapa!"
When Kirby uses Wood Hammer, he yells, "BAM!"
Kirby makes no noise when using Night Shade.
How do you manage to make sure amazing Kirby hats? Photoshop? What?

Cutman is pretty cool! Ill probably make a robot master sometime soon too....
I was thinking the same, but I'd probably fail. :ohwell:

Keep in mind this thread has been open one day. One.
You're telling me. This is all the first day stuff I've been looking at.

Crono
(Chrono Trigger)

Stats – ( X / 5 )
Size – 3
Power – 4
Speed – 4
Jump – 4
Range – 3
Weight – 3
Final Smash – 5
Like everyone else, I'm sorry to say that Crono was a bit... broken. But you had the right idea, and you should add more details and not nerf but weaken him a bit. I love Crono too and would die to do a Magus moveset, but am not sure if I want to yet.

oOoOo Rouge the Bat oOoOo[/size]
I've always wondered what she'd be like in Smash as another Sonic rep... good work.

That picture made me laugh, for some reason.

This does not win.

The visual aid you gave was simply AMAZING. It was great how you got her moves from her actual game sprites. That was an EXCELLENT moveset.

Avast Ye, Scurvy Dogs! Super-pirate Cutlass joins the brawl.
"Hates Shiek"
Sweet! Another OC! I love it.

Shinon, the legendary Fire Emblem archer joins the Brawl whatever the next smash is called. His archery skills are legendary and unmatched.
I've already complimented you on this moveset, TWILTHERO, but I can't help myself to say EPIC.

Geez... that was only up to page 40 and I skipped a few.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Also, imo I think it'd be better to post movesets when they're completley done, 'cause then you have a problem where everyone moves on and when you're finally done people may not comment or go back X pages. Like what happened to iron thorn (which was a great moveset btw).
I always first do the basic moveset before I post, and only the additional stuff like Taunts, Costumes, etc., are "not done", by then. I think I only had one moveset before completing, and that was Gilius, whose throws I didn't have until then.

@mantlecore:
Thanks for praising muh Rouge! :D

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Is this an original character?
Yeah all of mine are OCs.

And wow that's very generous of you to go back and comment on practically everyone's moveset. Props to you, mantlecore (I know you said you would, but results are what counts)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Yeah all of mine are OCs.

And wow that's very generous of you to go back and comment on practically everyone's moveset. Props to you, mantlecore (I know you said you would, but results are what counts)
Wow, that's pretty hardcore.

Thanks, haha, I try. There's two reasons I did all that:
1.) I really hate when people ask for feedback then don't give any of their own.
2.) I hate watching good work fade into pages going unnoticed.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Victory Poses
Up - Silver says "It's no use!"
Down - Silver says "How 'bout this?"
Side - Silver says "Taake this!"

Additional Stuff~

Wii Remote Sound
"It's no use!"

Unlock Message
How 'bout this!? Silver the Hedgehog is now available to play as.
Fixed.

The only thing I like about Silver: memetic mutation.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@ Darkurai:

You mean my moveset or the character himself?

Also, lol at your suggestions, I even may consider some of these. XD

Darkurai

Smash Master
@ Darkurai:

You mean my moveset or the character himself?

Also, lol at your suggestions, I even may consider some of these. XD
The character himself. Your moveset is good. Silver as a character is absolute ****.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141

BAM! EMERIL LAGASSE joins the Brawl, fight, block party, etc. He uses his special frying pan to do battle!

ENTRANCE:
He walks in waving his hands to the screen, with Doc Gibbs and The Emeril Live Band behind him. The band disappears behind him.

STATS:
Height: 4
Weight: 4
Speed: 2
Jump Height: 2, 1.5
Strength: 4
Range: 4

ALTERNATE COSTUMES:
HIs apron and shirt change color from white to red, blue, green, yellow, and silver.

SNAKE CODEC:
Snake: Otacon, what's with the chef guy?
Otacon: That's Emeril Lagasse, he's a famous chef and quite the fighter.
Snake: You're joking... what's he gonna do, roast me a chicken?
Emeril: Hey, I heard that. BAM!!!
Snake: AAAH! He threw salt in my eyes!! AAH, it burns!!!
Otacon: Are you alright Snake?
Snake: It burns like hell!!! I can't see a thing!
(end transmission)

KIRBY HAT:
Kirby has Emeril's hair and a matching apron.

A MOVES:
A - He does a simple swing of the frying pan, medium range, horizontal knockback, 3% damage, can't kill.

<>A - He does an elongated vertical downward swing with his pan, good range, slow, diagonal knockback, 8% damage, kills at 225%

^ A - He does a quick upward swipe with his pan, low range, 6% damage, vertical knockback, can't kill

V A - He does a short spin kick, does 5% damage, horizontal knockback, kills at 450%

<> Smash - Hot Pan Smack - The pan turns red and hot (like it was on a burner), and he then does a horizontal slice with it, fire effect, does 19% - 24% (charged), diagonal kncokback, kills at 105%

^ Smash - Fry - He starts frying some food (random food for each time it's done) and tosses it upwards. If you fully charge it, the food is burnt and has a fire effect. It deals 17% - 22% (charged). Vertical knockback, kills at 145%. Has range similar to that of Marth's ^ Smash.

V Smash - Deep Fry - A deep fryer appears and Emeril drops some food in, and it makes a splash of very hot oil to both sides, the longer you charge, the harder he tosses it into the oil and the bigger the splash to both sides. Does 17% - 22% (charged), horizontal knockback, kills at 185%.

AERIALS:
Nair - He tucks in his pan and holds out two steak knives and does a quick spin. Good range, does 8% damage, kills at 275%, diagonal knockback. (not a multi-hit move though the description seems like it should be)

Bair - He swings his pan backwards as he does a backflip, this moves has particularly good range, but is slow, horizontal knockback, does 5%, kills at 255%

Fair - He does a double hit, with his fist then his pan, very slow move but decent power, does 5% first hit, but 10% the second hit, the first hit can't kill, but the second hit kills at 175%.

Dair - He does a downward swing of the pan, similar to that of Pit's Dair, but slower. Good range, does 7% damage, good diagonal knockback. Kills at 285%

Uair - He does a flipping swing upwards with his pan. Does 9% damage, vertical knockback, kills at 250%.

B MOVES:
B - BAM! - he yells his trademark, then he throws a mix of various herbs at a cetain direction. They scatter if they're thrown farther out. He can charge this move, and this causes the herbs to be thrown farther out. The herb's do 2% damage, and travel decently fast. No big knockback

<> B - Fish Boomerang - He throws a large fish (possibly tuna) that acts as a boomerang, very similar to Toon Link's boomerang. Does 4% damage, can't kill, horizontal knockback.

V B - Taste Test - This move can only be done when Emeril starts glowing red (happens every 3 minutes of a battle). He pulls out a plate with food on it. Emeril then proceeds to eat the food on it. One of three things happens with this move, and they are random:
1) He smiles and then gets 1.5x faster for 8 seconds, but moves are weakened.
2) His face turns red and flames come out of his mouth (food was too spicy). the flames are similar to that of the Super Spicy Curry item. When this happens, Emeril can do nothing but run around screaming. The flames do 1% damage per hit.
3) He is in discontent of the food, and he throws the plate either left or right of him. If you are hit by the plate, it does 5% damage, and it has a low diagonal knockback. Can't kill.

^ B - Hot Pan - He takes a sitting position as he falls, and a red-hot pan appears below him. His bottom hits the pan, and he skyrockets upward in pain. If you are hit by the speeding bullet that is Emeril, you are dealt 4% damage (with fire effect) and you have low knockback. This move is like a no need to charge Diddy Kong ^ B.

FINAL SMASH:
KICK IT UP A NOTCH! - When he gets the Smash Ball, press B and he says the catch phrase in the name, then he proceeds to go into a cooking frenzy in a large area that sucks in anybody close, and then sends them flying. At the end of the frenzy, food items appear on the stage where Emeril was. this move kills at 40%, so don't get caught in it!

GRABS:
Grab - The standard grab. Good range.

Grab Attack - He hits them on the top of the head with the pan. 2% damage.

FGrab - He tosses the enemy up in the air, then swings the pan baseball style and hits them forward. Does 7% damage, good diagonal knockback, kills at 220%

BGrab - He swings them around and does a backhand slap at the end, sending them flying. Diagonal knockback, does 6% damage, and kills at 305%.

UGrab - He just does a simple upward throw. Does 5% damage, low vertical knockback.

DGrab - He puts them on his pan and cooks 'em for a second, they then go flying quickly. Does 10% damage, diagonal knockback, kills at 200%.

TAUNTS:
^ Taunt - He twirls his pan and says "Time to kick it up a notch!"

<> Taunt - He takes his pan and does a little sautee action.

V Taunt - An oven appears behind him. He suddenly has oven mitts on. He says "Oh boy odes this look good." he proceeds to take a turkey out of the oven. Everythong disappears afterwards.

Victory Pose 1 - He twirls his pan and strikes a pose.

Victory Pose 2 - He's behind a grill flipping some burgers.

Victory Pose 3 - He's behind a stove frying up some eggs. He says "BAM!" as he tosses some salt and pepper in.

Losing Pose - He does the standard stand and clap.

ASSIST TROPHY:
MARIO BATALI

This master chef is second in line of Italian greatness next to Emeril. He comes in with two butcher knives in hand, he then goes into a chopping frenzy in a certain area (range similar to that of Ike's UpSmash) If the opponent gets caught in that area, he is dealt a great amount of damage (25% at least) and is sent flying.

STAGE:
N/A

MUSIC:
Emeril Live Theme
Essence Of Emeril Theme
Iron Chef Japan Theme
Doc Gibbs and the Emeril Live Band Medley

CRITIQUE PLEASE!

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's just a pet peeve of mine, but BM's full title is "The BOMBASTIC Bag-Man."

Sorry if I come off as anally-retentive, but if you could change that, I'd thank you.
Done and done.

And I'll start reviewing more movesets for the day. I want to make at least one or two more before my next trip away, though. (This Saturday or Sunday, I take another week off.)

The visual aid you gave was simply AMAZING. It was great how you got her moves from her actual game sprites. That was an EXCELLENT moveset.
Thanks. For the record, I got her usmash from official artwork I saw of her, and nair from playing MAHVEL BAYBEE last week. I might see if I can find the former, if it's not already in the link I gave. I also want to finish up the trophies and stuff for her moveset and my others.

I might also make a visual aid for Dan, that is if I can either find sprites of him, or swallow my pride and go with the GBA Alpha 3 sprites I found. I might possibly make a visual aid for the moveset of myself, but my Paint skills suck, so you'd have to do with a stick figure.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Done with Silver. Whew. x.x

You could do that, Blitzkrieg? Awesome! Please, if you have time to and stuff, would be awesome. <3

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Same here Blitz, that would be cool.
btw Heoandreo, ceo is oc.

@Buzz Lightyear, really good moveset. Like the other guy said, his best move is his Side B which is a great idea and good reference from the movie. Btw, there's no "to infinity and beyond" which is a memorable quote from the movie.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I would also like to see Shinon's long red hair on Kirby (can't exactly imagine a Jeff Hardy Kirby though :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom