• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
You know what, we need a character select screen picture.
I'll make one, it's gonna be EPIC and BIG and it'll take awhile.
I am only going to assume that this is going to be EPIC and BIG, so I will wait patiently.

*sits impatiently.*

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Updated Dan(Page 19) with visual aids, trophy data, and Assist Trophies.

I also updated Chun-Li(Page 38) with trophy data.

And finally, I updated myself(Page 33) with trophy data, sticker data, an item and an Assist Trophy.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Kirby Hats, Alt. Costumes, Select Screens... Why is it I always winding up making these things for other people? I guess I'm just a nice guy
I could make it if you really don't want to...

>.>

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
My third day of reviewing and judging is officially over. Now I cover pages 40 to 57. I also added some extra things I thought I should mention, involving rejudgement times, broken-ness, and dtilt, of all things.

http://makeyourmovesmash.blogspot.com/search/label/My Judgements
You honor me with your praise, good sir.

While we're here, I suppose I should mention I'm working on a Subspace Story of my own. It won't be up for awhile, mainly cuz I'm waiting for enough movesets to fit into it, but there's on scene I simply must share with you:

Vader's Apprentice vs. Gigan aboard the Shroob mothership. :)

Also, if your character isn't included, please please please don't be upset or offended.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Actually that was a spur-of-the-moment post but I'm glad it generated response. I'm actually going to wait until the 50 winners are announced. No way am I doing all billion of these.

I don't mind doing it, I have Flash (my main tool for this stuff), but if someone else wants to that's fine with me.

Just getting the creativity flowing around here is all.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
It's FINISHED!!!

DALEK

WE WERE MADE BY DAV-ROS FROM OUR FORMER KALED SELVES! WE ARE COM-PLETE! WE ARE FROM THE SHOW DOCTOR WHO! WE RESENT BEING FROM A SHOW NAMED AFTER OUR MORTAL ENEMY! DALEKS ARE SUPREME! WE SHALL CONQUER AND ENSLAVE! WE SHALL BECOME MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE! WE SHALL WAGE WAR ON ALL FRONTS! WE MUST EX-TER-MI-NATE INFERIOR LIFE! EX-TER-MI-NATE! EX-TER-MI-NATE! EX... TER... MI... NATE!!!

Strategy: Dalek is an odd character in several ways. He's a heavy-weight with a long range useful projectile. He has several extremely powerful attacks, but they often come with crippling ending lag, starting lag, and side effects. His grabs are weak, but his long range and quick grab allows for normal grab game. He has no duck. He has the coveted hover ability from Peach, which combined with his weight should make him amazing, but it's not as long lasting.

What does this mean? Strike first with weaker tilts. Play defensively at first, and use your laser to its utmost ability. Do NOT use your force field unless your opponent is something like a Snake, Falco, or Lucario. If you wish to approach a projectile user, and you don't have a fully charged force field, spot-dodge and jump to stall for time and move towards the opponent.

Your killing moves are many and varied. Since you have so many good ones, and since they are VERY predictable when spammed, differentiate your choices. Knocking the opponent off the ledge guarantees some great laser shenanigans, or even a free Dalekcide from your F-air. One great strategy is moving away from an opponent, turning around right before they catch up to you, and smashing their face with a forward smash, since the Dalek's turn has so little lag.

Stats (Out of *****)

Weight: **** DALEKS ARE HEAVY BECAUSE WEIGHT IS GOOD IN SMASH!
Size: *** DALEKS ARE A BIT TALLER THAN MOST INFERIOR BEINGS!
Running Speed: ** DALEKS SLOWLY ADVANCE AND EX-TER-MI-NATE!
Grab Range: **** DALEKS EXTEND THEIR PLUNGERS TO GRASP AND KILL!!!
Grab Speed: ** PLUNGERS HAVE EXCELLENT MOBILITY!
Ledge Grab: **** OUR PLUNGERS CAN EXTEND FAR!
First Jump: * OUR HOVER ABIL-LI-TIES ARE NOT MUCH HELP IN MOBILITY!
Second Jump: *** THEY DO HAVE A BIT MORE THAN EXPECTED!
Attack Reach:*** DALEKS HAVE ENTENDABLE PLUNGERS, BUT WE STILL ARE NOT SUPERIOR! DOES NOT COMPUTE! DALEKS ARE SUPREME!
Attack Speed: ** DALEKS DO NOT NEED FAST ATTACKS!
Attack Power: **** DALEKS MUST EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
Hover (Like Peach): DALEKS CAN EL-LE-VATE! WE CAN HOVER LIKE PEACH, BUT WE DO NOT HAVE AS MUCH FUEL!!! WE ONLY HAVE 3/4's AS MUCH!
Crouch: DALEKS CANNOT CRAWL OR DUCK! WE WILL NOT HUG THE GROUND LIKE INFERIOR BEINGS!
Crawl: HOW?
Wall Jump: HOW?
Wall Cling: HOW?

Attacks

Jabs, Dash, and Tilts

Dalek Fu, Jab attack: The Dalek slams its plunger forward on the first hit of the jab. This hit has tons of range, so you can easily use it to set up grabs. The second hit has the Dalek move forward about two feet and slap the opponent with the gun arm. The third hit involves the Dalek spinning its mid-section around, causing multiple hits. The Dalek will continue spinning until the person lets go of the A button. None of the hits do large knockback or damage.

First hit: 2%, Second Hit: 3%, Repeated Hits: 1% each

Dalek Prod, Dash Attack The Dalek extends its gun slightly and shocks anyone who comes into contact with it. Extremely little range, and not much forward knockback, but it's quick.

6%

Plunger Slap, F-tilt: The Dalek gives a thwack down on the opponent with its plunger arm. This attack knocks the opponent slightly into the air, and leaves them open for attack. It's reasonably quick at the end, but there's a bit of knockback at the beginning.

8%

Spinning Death, D-tilt: The Dalek spins around its mid body section while extending its plunger downwards diagonally. This attack is quick and hits multiple times but does not have much knockback. Use for damage racking.

Each hit does 2%.

Arc of Examination, U-tilt: The Dalek raises its eyestalk while swiveling its head, creating an attack arc above. The eye knocks opponents above and behind the Dalek, and has very good knockback for a tilt. This attack actually has more vertical range and speed than the U-Smash, so expect to use it a lot.

7%

Smashes

Static Dalek, D-smash: The Dalek’s body globes start to glow with electrical energy during the startup. When you stop charging, the Dalek screams “DESTROY!” The Dalek then swivels the base part of its body around, causing up to five electric hits, with the last hit shooting enemies straight up. Great damage-racking and kill move. It has extremely crippling ending lag, however.

First Four Hits: 1-3%, 1-3%, 3-5%, 4-6%, Last Hit: 9%-13%

Swiveling Optic, U-Smash: The Dalek spins its head around while extending its eye-stalk about half a foot. There are two hit-boxes for this attack: The tip of the eye-stalk, and the Dalek’s head. The tip of the eye-stalk does more damage, and knocks people into the head, which has quite a bit of vertical knockback. Starting lag is small along with ending lag. Dalek's fastest smash.

Eyestalk: 8-14%, Head: 6-10%

Plunger Vacuum, F-Smash: The Dalek shoots forward its plunger arm at an opponent. If it connects, the Plunger attaches itself to the opponent and pulls him toward the Dalek, doing constant damage during it. After a second, the Dalek then shoots its plunger arm out again, creating enormous horizontal knockback. An interesting side affect of this move is it can deflect items, albeit at an extremely slow pace. It also (Unfortunately) will pull in items like Bob-ombs and proximity mines and detonate them next to the Dalek’s face (Does it even have one?). If the attack does not contact with any object, the plunger arm will stay outstretched for a second, and then pull back in. This attack has good start up, but its finishing lag can be crippling if it doesn't connect with the opponent.

Total Damage: 15%-24%

Aerials

Death Circle, N-air: The Dalek stops in midair and spins its midsection, while firing several short-range lasers that disappear almost as soon as they leave the gun, creating a circle of disjointed hitboxes around the Dalek horizontally. This attack has a LOT of knockback and damage, but killer startup lag before the Dalek spins. Don’t overuse it, so that attack decay won’t affect it.

14%

Extermination Grasp, F-air: This attack is… Different. The Dalek extends its plunger diagonally downwards. If the plunger makes contact with a foe, it grabs onto the foe in midair. The Dalek and the foe are immobilized until they land on the ground again, allowing this to be used for “Dalekcide.” If you land while grasping the opponent, you instantly go into a grab, so this is in a sense an aerial grab. This attack does no damage.

Chrome Dome, U-air: The Dalek’s head spins around and extends up slightly, causing anyone hit by it to be launched higher into the air. This attack is good for juggling. Very little start-up lag.

8%

Atmospheric Entry, D-air: The Dalek falls down at enormous speed (Think Toon Link’s D-air) while a gigantic fireball forms around it. If it hits an opponent in midair, it only has medium vertical knockback, but when it hits the ground… A gigantic explosion forms, causing insane vertical knockback. This explosion is gigantic, at three Daleks wide and as tall as the Dalek. The Dalek then spends a full second getting its senses back, as it’s been pretty shaken by the explosion. Don't use this over an edge! It won't stop if it hits the opponent, meaning that you'll almost certainly fall to your death.

Air Hit: 9%, Ground Hit: 15%

Fall Back, B-air: The Dalek tilts back and slams its entire body into the opponent, damaging them and causing minor knockback. There is a lot of landing lag for this move, as the Dalek has to get back up after falling down, so use it without the Dalek hitting the ground. The aerial lag for this move is large, so it's pretty useless.

11%

Grabs

Grab: The Dalek extends its plunger and grabs the opponent’s head with it. This has about as much range and speed as Ivysaur’s grab.

Slap: The Dalek uses its gun to slightly electricute its victim, dealing 2%.

2%

Meteor, U-throw: The Dalek rises into the air using its hovering gear, drops its victim, and drops onto it, dealing slight damage and some vertical knockback.

9%

Extermination Roundhouse, F-air: The Dalek throws the opponent down at its feet (Okay, down at its skirt, since it doesn’t have feet), spins around its skirt to send them flying forward, and then shoots the opponent with an extermination beam in midair that stops them in midair and deals some more damage. This move has set knockback, so it can’t KO at even 999%.

Total Damage: 10%

Beam Drop, D-air: The Dalek merely drops its opponent and then fires several extermination beams, racking up much damage. The enemy will land a few feet in front of the Dalek.

13%

Spin Throw, B-throw: The Dalek twirls it’s middle section while still holding onto the opponent’s head with the plunger, and then let’s go, firing the opponent a medium amount of distance back away from the Dalek. Not an amazing KO move like the Ness B-throw, but it can be used to throw an opponent closer to the edge of the screen and over the edge of the stage.

8%

Specials

EX-TER-MI-NATE!, >B: The Dalek yells out its famous line and shoots out a long, thin beam of electricity (About six feet in game terms), which travels across the screen at high speed. If it hits anyone, it will deal about 6 damage and create a negative X-ray visual effect on the person it hits for a few seconds, but have barely any knockback. The projectile moves at about 3/4 the speed of Falco's lasers, and fires at about 1/3 the rate.

Alternatively, the extermination beam can be charged. After two and a half seconds of charging, it will release a beam that travels at the same speed, is the same length, creates the same x-ray effect... But has as much knockback as a FALCON PUNCH! The Dalek experiences no more lag after doing the attack than it normally would. The fully charged attack also does 5% more in damage. If the attack is not fully charged, but still exceeds 1 second of charging it will merely have medium knockback and do no more damage. If the attack is charged under 1 second of charging, it acts identical to an uncharged one.

Uncharged: 6%, Fully Charged: 15%

Emergency Temporal Shift, B-up: The Dalek stops in midair, says “EMERGENCY TEMPORAL SHIFT!” and then disappears. Using the control stick to change the direction, you can control where he will reappear. This move has absurd range, equal to that of Sonic’s B-up, but it has a disadvantage/random factor: Whenever the Dalek reappears, it will be in the direction you ordered, GIVE OR TAKE a meter in any direction. Not only this, but the Dalek creates an explosion wherever it lands, which slightly damages the Dalek for 5% (Although it suffers no knockback.). Luckily, this “drawback” can be used to your advantage. If you hit the opponent with the explosion, they suffer damage and knockback equivalent to that of getting Bob-ombed.

15% if the explosion hits.

Force-Field, Neutral B: The force field is one of the Dalek’s most feared techniques. During the match, this move will slowly charge. When it’s charged at it’s maximum… WATCH OUT! The Dalek will become invincible to any projectiles and explosions as long as 10 seconds. That’s scary. To make things even scarier, any and all other attacks can be used while the Dalek is invincible to weapons fire, allowing for a reign of terror and extermination!

The attack cannot be used until it’s fully charged. Remember, the globes show how much shielding the Dalek has. From empty to full, it takes about 30 seconds to charge. When fully charged, the globes on the Dalek’s body start glowing yellow.

OR-BIT-AL BOM-BARD-MENT!!! Down B: After saying the attack’s name, a massive laser that’s about three feet wide (Relative to the fighters) falls down from the top of the screen. Yes, it goes through platforms. It targets the area where the Dalek was first standing when it started the attack. It then begins to trace the Daleks movement at a slow (Walking) speed. The laser lasts for about 3 seconds, and traps opponents that touch it with a vacuum so they receive constant damage. At the end of the attack, the laser disappears with one final hit that has plenty of horizontal knockback.

Repeated Hits: 1% each. Final Hit: 10%

Other Abilities

Dodge Roll: The Dalek swivels around in one direction, spinning its entire body until its pointing in the opposite direction of which it moved. It is quite quick, but has the disadvantage of not pulling the Dalek under attacks.

Spot Dodge: The Dalek goes back while spinning its dome. Normal time.

Turning: The Dalek’s turn is THE BEST in the game, since it has so little lag. Instead of turning its entire body around and then moving forward while turning, the Dalek instead merely moves around its top two sections and moves back while turning around its lower section, saving loads of time. This means that the Dalek can maneuver a lot better than many other characters.

Ledge Grab: The Dalek grabs the edge by sucking onto it with the plunger. Great ledge range, although not INSANE like some characters.

Ledge Attack 1: The Dalek shoots a short range extermination beam diagonally up while quickly hovering onto the ledge, which causes minor damage and knockback.

6%

Ledge Attack 2 (At higher percentages): The Dalek flips itself onto the stage, landing on its back. It has more knockback than the other ledge move does, which is odd for a secondary ledge attack, but it has MUCH more lag, as the Dalek has to get up.

4%

Getting up attack: The Dalek lifts off the ground a short distance and flips back onto its base. If it strikes an opponent while doing this, they will recieve mild electrical damage and knockback.

6%

Extras

Final Smash

THE EXTERMINATION:
The Dalek fires a large (Fully Charged Lucario Sphere at 200%) ball of lightning forward from its gun that goes out over a short distance (Nesses PK Fire). If the gun hits an object or opponent, it will stop in midair, stun the opponent, create five smaller spheres that go out a short distance in a circle (They go through platforms, and then explode. Each small sphere does 10% damage. Right after the smaller spheres explode, the larger one blows up, which causes another 15 damage and creates a lot of knockback. The larger sphere has a vacuum effect after it activates, similar to that of Ganon’s u-tilt. If it hits the enemy in midair, it can be a Ko from zero 0%, due to all the smaller circles hitting in addition to the larger one. If it activates on or close to the ground, it won’t be nearly as effective.

Small Spheres: 10% each, Large Sphere: 15%

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains an eyestalk that replaces his eyes and light bulbs on his head. His force-field is identical, except that it is smaller since Kirby is smaller.

Color Changes

New bronze Dalek with gold globes=Default

Red Dalek with gold highlights and a third lightbulb on the back of its head=Dalek Supreme and Red
Baby Blue Dalek with silver skirt and dark blue globes=Blue Scheme
Gray Dalek with shorter lights and black highlights and globes=Classic Scheme
Black Dalek with gold highlights and globes=Dalek Sec
White Dalek with black highlights, black globes, and shorter lighbulbs=Monochromatic/60's
Shiny green Dalek with silver globes and gold highlights=Green

Series Symbol

The front side of the TARDIS police box.

Entrance

The Dalek appears on the stage in chains, which it easily breaks out of (The episode Dalek).

Victory or Loss

Victory Music: The New Doctor Who Opening Music, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_rWL6D1HTo

Victory 1: The Dalek opens its armor, revealing the pitiful mutant Kaled inside which reaches a small tentacle towards the screen.
Victory 2: The Dalek hovers in from the top of the screen, lands, and spins around its head section, screaming, “EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EX… TER… MI… NATE!!!”
Victory 3: The Dalek starts in the middle of the screen. It turns to the losers and screeches, “INFERIOR BEINGS SHALL BE EXTERMINATED!”

Losing: The Dalek creates the suicide array seen in the episode “Dalek,” where the Dalek hovers into the air and the globes on its body come out and arrange themselves in a sphere around it, creating a shield. It then explodes inside the shield.

Taunts

Taunt 1: The Dalek spins its head around, it’s light bulbs flashing, screeching “EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!”
Taunt 2: The Dalek moves back, turns its entire body to the screen, raises its eyepiece so that it looks at the viewers, and states, “YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DA-LEKS.”
Taunt 3: The Dalek spins each segment of its body around 360 degrees in this order: Head, mid-section, body.

Wii Sound: EXTERMINATE!

Snake’s Codec

Snake: What the heck is that thing, Otacon? It looks like a saltshaker.
?????: YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DALEKS!
Snake: Hey, what are you doing here, enemy saltshaker?
Dalek: WHAT IS THIS SALT-SHA-KER YOU SPEAK OF? WE ARE THE DALEKS! WE HAVE HACKED INTO YOUR SYSTEM! WE WERE ONCE THE KALEDS, BUT WE WERE CREATED BY DAVROS! YOU ARE INFERIOR! ONLY DALEKS ARE SUPREME! YOU SHALL BE EXTERMINATED!
Snake: Okay, buddy. Just don’t be so loud next time.
Dalek: I DON’T TAKE ORDERS FROM INFERIOR BEINGS!
Snake: See yah, saltshaker.
Dalek: I AM NOT A SALT-SHA-KER!

SSE Role

While the heroes are fighting the villains' forces, a meteor hits the planet. As Kirby runs forward to investigate the crash site, he hears an "EXTERMINATE" is shot by a laser, transforming him into a trophy. A Dalek hovers out of the crater, and has a closeup where its name is revealed.

The other heroes surround the Dalek, getting ready to attack. However, before they start the fight, they hear a shrieking noise. They look up to see many more objects falling through the atmosphere. When they hit the ground, Daleks swarm out of the craters. Now, for a few levels, the heroes not only have to worry about the forces of the main villains; They also have to fight off an army of Daleks!

Although at first only normal Daleks are fought, the fighters soon run into their leader: Davros! Thus a boss fight starts where the fighters fight Davros and his Dalek minions. When Davros is defeated, he attempts to escape, but is shot by the last Dalek remaining, who then gets one of the few speaking parts: "DESERTERS ARE NOT WORTHY TO RULE! THEY SHALL BE EXTERMINATED!" The heroes surround the Dalek and get ready to fight him, but before they can, he is shot by a dark cannon and transformed into a trophy, which is then taken by Bowser.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Wow...Dalek s very in-depth with pretty cool moves, seeing as its basically a limbless ROB with a plunger. Creative!
Side B seems a little more than broken...15%? Falcon punch knockback from just 1.5 secs of charging? PROJECTILE?

what the hell is Dalek from tho?

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Wow...Dalek s very in-depth with pretty cool moves, seeing as its basically a limbless ROB with a plunger. Creative!

what the hell is it from tho?
Doctor Who. The Daleks are the most common enemies in the series, and some of the most powerful (Nowadays. In their first appearance, they couldn't even move out of the city they live in.). I'll add the series symbol and the name of the series.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
WOW Dalek's entry was out da frame. Really good job!
I especially liked how you incorporated the dalek personality into the moveset... This guy's a winner for sure.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Doctor Who. The Daleks are the most common enemies in the series, and some of the most powerful (Nowadays. In their first appearance, they couldn't even move out of the city they live in.). I'll add the series symbol and the name of the series.

Oh. No idea what Doctor Who is...sorry.

And I edited my post btw.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
WOW Dalek's entry was out da frame. Really good job!
I especially liked how you incorporated the dalek personality into the moveset... This guy's a winner for sure.
Thanks. This moveset was really hard to come up with, as the Dalek cannot bend its body. I originally gave it a form of crouching, but I then realized it wouldn't really be Dalek-like to "HUG THE GROUND!" The hardest part was the Extermination Beam, as I felt I couldn't do it justice. It is my favorite alien villain of ALL TIME!!!

I haven't been here for a while, so I'm going to look through the thread to see the other entries. I love Team Bigshot, but my favorite entries are inanimate objects that don't lend themselves to movesets.

Side B seems a little more than broken...15%? Falcon punch knockback from just 1.5 secs of charging? PROJECTILE?
Good point. Let me change that.

Anyway, Doctor Who is the longest running sci-fi television series that is currently on air.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Great Dalek moveset, really captures the character well...but one thing came to mind...seriously, has NOBODY done a Doctor Who moveset yet o_O?
If no one has, you reserve a moveset for one of the Doctor's forms. I'm not interested in the Doctor as much as his enemies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I quite love the newer movesets appearing. Extremely well done by everybody. Descriptions are great(as are Codec messages), and the variations of characters make it so interesting. It seems a bit more organized than the first one...well, second one anyway.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
To KoJ: Wow. That is all I got to say to describe this moveset. Dalek did scare me a bit though with the picture. Just one Question: Is Snake talking to the Dalek he's fighting in his Codec, or is he talking to a Dalek in another place?

To everyone: Plusle and Minun are officially finished. (<--- LINK) Once Dalek and other inferior beings has been commented enough, I will post Plusle and Minun.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
To KoJ: Wow. That is all I got to say to describe this moveset. Dalek did scare me a bit though with the picture. Just one Question: Is Snake talking to the Dalek he's fighting in his Codec, or is he talking to a Dalek in another place?
You know how Snake can be on the Codec when he's fighting? Dalek can be on the codec as well when it's fighting. How did it hack into the server? A Dalek can solve a million codes in about five seconds, so there's an easy explanation.

To everyone: Plusle and Minun are officially finished. (<--- LINK) Once Dalek and other inferior beings has been commented enough, I will post Plusle and Minun.
DOES NOT COMPUTE! DALEKS ARE SUPREME! OTHER BEINGS ARE INFERIOR! Seriously, great job. I love the idea of two characters fighting together without switching or just 2-Xing their attacks. Ice Climbers only barely touched on this subject with belay and their blizzard on both sides.

D

Deleted member

Nice Dalek moveset, although I'm not familiar with Doctor Who.

Right, my next moveset will be Master Betty, and after that, I will do Shapeshifter Strong Bad and Chon Wang (From Shanghai Noon).

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
You know how Snake can be on the Codec when he's fighting? Dalek can be on the codec as well when it's fighting. How did it hack into the server? A Dalek can solve a million codes in about five seconds, so there's an easy explanation.

DOES NOT COMPUTE! DALEKS ARE SUPREME! OTHER BEINGS ARE INFERIOR! Seriously, great job. I love the idea of two characters fighting together without switching or just 2-Xing their attacks. Ice Climbers only barely touched on this subject with belay and their blizzard on both sides.
To the first paragraph: Of course. I, an inferior being, can't grasp of the awesomeness of you and your superior Dalek.

To the second paragraph: I mean to say Dalek and (in Dalek's opinion) other inferior beings. Anyway, that is what I wanted to do with P&M: Two characters fighting side-by-side and helping each other as much as they can, whether it's necessary or not. I hope other people will see it that way.

To MarthTrinity: DK, Diddy, Dixie... this will be interesting to watch. Unrelated Question: Do you mind if I use this time to post Plusle and Minun here?

Edit: Thank you.

Cheering Loudly To Be Noticed, Plusle & Minun Join the Brawl!

Stats: (Scale of 1-5)

Height:
Weight: 1.5
Walking Speed: 2
Running Speed: 3.5
First Jump: 3
Second Jump: 4.5
Crawl: yes
Glide: no
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no

Special Ability: Plus and Minus (Read This First Before You Move On)

Plus and Minus are Plusle's and Minun's ability in the Pokemon Games, respectively. Plus and Minus only work when they're together and will increase the user's special attacks 1.5x in their own games. Since my idea for Plusle and Minun is that they are a dual-controlled pair of fighters (Similar to Ice Climbers), Plus and Minus would be a good attribute to their gamestyle. Therefore, the key word in their gameplay is distance.

If your primary character (the one you control) and your secondary character (the CPU controlled player) are separated at a distance between 0 (you're next to the other) and 1/3 of Final Destination, your attacks increase 1.25x. Between 1/3 of FD and 2/3s of FD gives you 1x the power, and 2/3s and farther (or your secondary is dead) will give you 0.75x power. If you think that Plusle and Minun are overpowered, remember that some of their moves do not include the secondary character, and half of the moves that do involve a partner do not need to have the second character.

For your sakes, all of the attacks will be highlighted in different colors (White will use only the primary, Yellow can use primary or both, and Green needs both of the characters to work) (All of the colored attacks, with the exception of Standard Special, need both characters next to each other for this to work properly.). I'll assume you are using Plusle as main character and Minun as the CPU. Minun has less lag on his attacks (1.15x better than his counterpart), while Plusle has 1.15x more attack strength than his partner. All Percents are assumed to be using both characters under normal circumstances (Distance of 1/3 FD and 2/3 FD, Smashes at maximum, no increase in attack strength or decrease in lag, and no stale move negotiation).

Attacks:

Normal Attacks:

A: Plusle will headbutt in front of himself and duck down. Small damage (2%)
AA: If Minun is close to you, he will jump on top of Plusle and attack with his tail. Short range and 2% damage.
AAA: Plusle then jumps and thunder punches the opponent in mid air. (If Minun is used, Plusle appears to stand on top of him while the attack occurs.) (If Minun is not used, this would be the Second A instead.) Slightly below average knockback, range, and damage (6%).
Dash Attack: Plusle dashes far with an electrified headbutt. Distance of 1/5 of Final Destination and nice knockback (7%)

Tilts:

Forward Tilt:Plusle turns around and attacks with his puny, insignificant tail (4%).
Up tilt: Plusle flips upward and kicks above himself (6%). Little knockback and lag.
Down tilt: Plusle gives small electrical shots in front of him hugging the ground. (5%) Okay knockback, but little more lag.

Smashes:

Forward Smash: Plusle charges by crouching down on the ground and attacks with a short hop followed by two kicks, one from the left leg(9%) and the other from the right leg(11%). Small hitbox, but great knockback if the second leg hits.
Up Smash: Both characters charge their attacks with Plusle preparing to jump and Minun holding out his hands and crouching. After the finished charge, Plusle jumps onto Minun's hands, which will then lift up to push Plusle upward, who will be delivering 1-4 small kick(s) (7% each) while doing midair flips. After the flips and kicks, Plusle becomes helpless until he lands. Maximum distance upward is from the main platform of Battlefield to the top platform. Laggy at the end, so expect to wait for your partner to catch up. If your partner isn't available during the charge, Plusle will trip and land head first, with a 2% hitbox on its tail that automatically trips. However, If Minun is comes back to you during the charging animation, he wil begin his charging pose and the attack will continue as normal.
Down Smash: Plusle and Minun charge by facing each other crouching with small sparks coming out and attack by turning around and using a electrified tackle. If there is only Plusle available, he'll face you when charging and attack facing the way he was before. (17%) Great knockback, but takes 1 second to finish.

Aerials:

Neutral Air: Plusle attacks by being surrounded by an electric ball for half a second (3-5%)
Forward Air: Plusle gives a spark similar to Pikachu's Forward Smash, but slightly smaller, for about 2/3 of a second. (7%)
Back Air: Plusle grabs Minun's legs and turns around, making your partner the hitbox (9%). Nice knockback, but a little laggy. Without your partner, Plusle grabs on to nothing and gives no damage whatsoever.
Up Air: Plusle punches with an electrical boost on top of him (4%). Quick, but no knockback.
Down Air: Plusle gives a "stall then fall" headbutt downward (6%). If Minun is available, he throws you downward, making you faster, harder to control, and better damage (10%). Landing is a bit on the laggy side

Grabs and Throws:

Grab: Plusle does a simple grabbing animation if he's alone. If Minun is available, then he will grab slightly after you and can grab farther, like an extended grab. If he grabs, he will automatically give it to you for attacking.
Grab Attack: Plusle shocks the opponent very slightly (3%).
Forward throw: Plusle throws the foe down to the ground and then shocks the opponent (8%). Like his other grabs, not KOable.
Back Throw: Plusle throws the opponent behind him (4%). If Minun is present, he will thunderpunch the opponent afterwards (9%). Better chance of KOing an opponent with Minun.
Up Throw: Plusle will jump and throw the opponent upwards (6%)
Down Throw: Plusle drops the opponent and gives 'em a fistful of Thunderpunch (9%).

Ledge and Floor Attacks:

Ledge Attack: (Under 100%) Your partner must be hanging on with you to attempt this move. As Plusle climbs quickly to the top, Minun will still hang on the ledge. Plusle will then grab onto Minun's arms and will push Minun up over his head. Minun is again the hitbox, giving moderate knockback, range, and damage (6%). Without Minun on the Edge, Plusle looks at the edge and tears will fall out of his eyes, letting anyone nearby trip from the tears.
Ledge Attack: (Over 100%) Plusle steadily climbs up with an outward Thunderpunch coming from his right hand(4%). Slightly low knockback.
Floor Attack: (Face Down) Both Plusle and Minun shake their bodies from the attack they've gotten. The shaking causes static energy to come out of them for a short amount of time. (5%).
Floor Attack: (Face Up) Both Plusle and Minun stand up, shaking their heads from the attack beforehand. Like the Face up Floor Attack, The shaking causes static energy to come out of their heads (5%). Plusle and Minun seem to not know about this energy coming out at that time.

Special Attacks:

Standard Special: Charge Beam: Both Plusle and the Minun aim a electrical laser beam through their cheeks. Your beams will automatically lock on to your partner's. The beam is somewhat small and length depends on position of both you and your partner's distance in between (Very close= :( , farther apart= :) ). If your partner dies, The beam travels about 1/5 of of final destination (8%). Laggy at both the beginning and end. Considered a projectile, but hard to reflect. .

Side Special: Thunder Wave: Plusle charges an electrical attack that depends on how long you hold the direction and the Special Button. If held at the shortest time possible, it deals 1% damage, has a attack radius of 1/2 of a Plusle (or minun), and disappears quickly. Charged at the longest possible time (3 seconds), the attack deals 21%, has an attack radius of 1.5x of a Plusle/Minun, Paralyzes the foe for 1 full second, and lasts for one second. Moderate lag on both ends, and also considered a projectile.

Up Special: Iron Tail: If both characters are next to each other when using this move, they garb each others hands and spin around similar to the Ice climbers side special, but faster, slower, and stronger (Spins three times, gives 7%, 7%, 5%). If separated or Minun is knocked off, the primary jumps up and spins around, having a similar feel to Samus's Up special. (Somersaults three times, 6% each)

Down Special: Baton Pass:This move can only be be used with both players next to each other. Plusle throws an electrical baton in the air. The baton will be passed onto Minun, who will then.. become the leader? That's right. You now fight as the other player that's been cheering you on all this time. Laggy and if used to often will create confusion to the characters. For the sake of keeping up, Plusle and Minun are exactly the same character in terms of damage taken. You are vulnerable during this time period. Any stale move negotiation is canceled when using this move.

Final Smash: Encore: As one or both of your characters dance with electrical pompoms and clap their hands, all of your opponents use the same move over and over again like a glitched controller, whether that move is strong (smash) or useless (taunt). Their Cheer lasts for 1 second, while their opponents moves take 10 seconds after the cheer, giving you that much time to knock your opponents around to their death.

Misc. Information:

Animations:

Entrance: Two Pokeballs appear, which will then release Plusle and Minun.
Standing: Plusle will look back and forth, possibly looking for something, and will also scratch his head. Minun will make electrical pompoms and will cheer you on. The animations switch If you play as Minun instead.
Walking: Both will walk at a fast pace, almost as if they're running away from an enemy.
Running: Both will be running on all fours in a fast pace, as if they're looking for something.
Crouching: Only your main will duck down on all four, while your partner will look confused.
Crawling: Your Partner will always follow you while you move in a sneaking position.
Jumping: Both will jump normally, and their midair jump will include two flips.

Taunt 1: One or both of your pokemon will jump up and down with electrical pompoms.
Taunt 2: One or both of your pokemon jump up and down, first normally and the second with a flip.
Taunt 3: One or both of the pokemon charge themselves up.
Losing Pose: Both of the pokemon cries, presumably very loud, as their faces are up and their mouthes are wide open.
Winning Pose 1: Both of the characters will do their Up Smash and end with a little cheer.
Winning Pose 2: Both Plusle and Minun do back flips toward the camera, ending with a clap of their hands.
Winning Pose 3: Plusle and Minun alternate throwing the electrical baton in their Down Special to each other.

Other Information:

Trophies:
Plusle & Minun
Encore

Pros:
About Pichu or Olimar sized
If Desynched properly, Neutral B will cause great damage
Your partner gives you extra damage on all your attacks
Up Air and down tilt is good for juggling
Down B takes out stale move negotiation
With your partner, Up Smash is your strongest move
Quick attacks and great jumps

Cons:

Light weight
Without your partner, you lose damage percent
Without your partner, Up smash is your second weakest attack
Partners can be easily separated
Not much in the way of damage
Awkward without your partner

Colors:

Icon:
A less ugly version of this with a divider between the face (plusle left side, minun right)

Kirby Hat: If Kirby swallows Plusle, he gets a yellow hat with red ears and a red plus sign on the back. If Kirby swallows Minun, he'll instead get light blue ears and a light blue minus sign on the back of the hat. Either way, the B move is still the same, using the "without a partner" strategy. However, Plusle's hat gives more strength, while Minun's gives less lag.

Codec Message:

Snake: Mei Ling, there are two pesky mice on the field.
Mei Ling: Stop bad-mouthing the Pikachus, Snake.
Snake: No, they're different. Their ears are different colors, and the tails...
Mei Ling: Oh, you mean Plusle and Minun, right Snake?
Mei Ling: Although they look like a combination of the Ice Climbers and Pikachu, the only way they are similar is Pikachu's looks and the Ice Climbers' bond. Besides that, they are different in fighting style than the other two.
Snake: They look weak, though. They probably won't get in my way.
Mei Ling: :urg: They probably will, Snake. They probably will.

End Transmission

Subspace Plot:
Plusle and Minun are First seen in the Research Facility along with Pikachu, bothstuck inside the same power generator as a means of backup. As Zamus destroys Pikachu's container, the Plusle and Minun both are forced the power the facility, therefore letting Zamus release them as well. The Zamus/Mouse team then go on to find Zamus's Power Suit.

Once Zamus has found the area where the Power suit is located, the primary character (if not played is Plusle) recollects that he remembers the exact area while being dragged to the Electrical generator and runs off. The secondary character, confused about his partner's whereabouts, stays with Zamus and Pikachu for the the first half of the continued search of the Power suit, but then sees the primary from a great distance and runs at a breakneck speed, leaving Zamus and Pikachu alone. The Secondary meets up with the primary at the door where the Power suits are are obtained. They both go in, discovering that a glass container is holding the Suit. They Both try to break the glass with electricity and it works, but also activates the Dark Samus clones. Both of them get scared of the Suits and run off. Zamus and are at the door by the time P&M run out of the door, leaving them confused for a second.

After running away for who knows long, P&M finally get to the surface of the Floating Island. They look around the edges of the island when they suddenly find Delibird (More will be explained in Delibird's Subspace plot... eventually). Delibird then offers to take them out of the island with his tailbag, but advises that it may be difficult with the two inside. He also warns not to take any of the items inside, which includes a Dedede badge for some odd reason. Halfway through the delivery to the water-locked island, the air locked island explodes from the massive amount of activated bombs. They then get hit with the Falcon flyer, heading straight for the area of all the other smashers. After they experience their rough landing, they all team up with the other smashers, with P&M in Olimar's Ship. They both become a trophy (just like their own trophy, in fact) and both get saved by Delibird (one of two reasons why there is a badge inside). They then go on to fight the great boss, Tabuu (which they win, of course).

Finished and ready to be commented.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
~~~~~ DK Crew ~~~~~

Oh yeah, my big project...all five members of the DK Crew are gonna be 100% controlable in this moveset, so I have a LOT of work ahead of me. I'll probably edit this numerous times and then post the final product as a new post and delete this one, just want to have a place to start ya know? : )
Sweet. I did however always find it weird that Dixie wasn't part of the DK crew. Either way woo looking forward to it.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
The Dk crew is gonna be Kool!

I myself am doin The kirby friends! ChuChu, Coo, Kine, Nago, Pitch, Rick! i will start on them 2moro!

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
To the first paragraph: Of course. I, an inferior being, can't grasp of the awesomeness of you and your superior Dalek.
I was kidding about the Daleks are superior. Daleks only believe they're superior. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

To the second paragraph: I mean to say Dalek and (in Dalek's opinion) other inferior beings.
THIS DALEK HAS MADE A MISTAKE! IT IS NOT SUPREME, THEREFORE. COMMENCING SELF-DESTRUCT!

Anyway, that is what I wanted to do with P&M: Two characters fighting side-by-side and helping each other as much as they can, whether it's necessary or not. I hope other people will see it that way.
That's why I love it. The Ice Climbers didn't really use teamwork with their attacks as much as just double them.

Is the link to your finished moveset, kitsuneko, or the unfinished one?

Can't wait for Lanky Kong. He's like Luffy from One Piece (Clownish, awesome, funny, rubbery, awesome, powerful, and awesome). Will he use his handstand a lot?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Sweet. I did however always find it weird that Dixie wasn't part of the DK crew. Either way woo looking forward to it.
What I always found weirder was how Tiny managed to grow up while Diddy and Dixie kept the same appearance...although I'm sure it's so people wouldn't get Tiny and Dixie confused, it's still kinda weird....Tiny's coming soon, I'm really liking how this moveset's coming out : )

@kitsuneko345: Of course I wouldn't mind if you posted it, I plan on posting the entire DK Crew moveset on a later page when I'm 100% done, so feel free to post, it's like a little construction zone over here xD

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
White Air Knight

From: Hydro-Fighter Series(Game 1 and 3, and possibly others), WAK Series(Game 1, 2, and both Racing Games)
Owner: HydroCorps(My company)

Style: He has the idea of Link battle style, but much quicker like Marth. He has the worst defense, but makes up for it with high stats in most other areas. He is able to use a flying technique, but may only pull off one attack during this, and must start off from the ground. I listed his defense for important reasons.

Stats:
Speed: 5/5
Power: 5/5
Defense: 1/5
Weight: 4/5
Jump: 3/5
Usage: 3/5

A Techniques:

A - Slash Swipe(like a cat, or more closely related, Wolverine) - 3% Damage
AA - Backhand Slash Swipe(same idea, only takes a bit longer) - 4% Damage
AAA - White Knee(As in a rising knee, which is similar to Captain Falcon's Knee Smash, but isn't electric) - 6% Damage, can KO normally at 150%.
Dash A - White Tornado(think of Zangief's twirling spin, but not Mario's. He forms a Tornado upon himself that hits people in the air, same way that Sheik's does with her Dash A) - 10% Damage
Forward A - T-Kick(in the sense of Peach's High Kick, this move will only go straight forward, thus creating a sideways T. Hence the name. T stands for Tornado) - 5-15% Damage
Down A - Ground Slash(This Meteor Attack works the same way as Peach and Zelda's, but a bit stronger, and more damage) - 20%
Up A - Fire Sword(He uses his Dragon Lance to produce to Flame Swords. Only one of them is used for this simple attack. It's like Roy's Smash Up A in look, but not as strong. Damage is a different story.) - 15%
Smash Forward A - Fire Sword Triple(Almost like the Double Edge Dance, except it is always the same. His left hand holds his sword in front of himself, while his right hand holds his sword in a 75 Degree position. Then he lunges with the left sword, next brings in his right sword, then finishes off with a full Dragon Lance Strike. This is basically a forward Meteor Smash(at the end)) - 20-30% Damage
Smash Down A - Tremor(When released, everything around him becomes an earthquake, which is the same radius as Donkey Kong's Handslap. The effect is to always send them in the air, no matter what Damage. This cannot KO, however.) - 10-20%
Smash Up A: Explosion X(he does 5% Damage to himself per second held, up to 25%, and the enemy is hit like a bob-omb would hit 'em. This cannot KO unless it's charged, or they're at 70% Damage of higher.)

Air A Techniques:
Neutral A - Hook Kick(Though it looks pretty much the same way as the T-Kick, anyone who is hit goes straight down, it's a weak meteor attack, but can be deadly at high percent.) - 1-6% Damage
Front A - White Arrow(Think of the Falcon Kick on the ground, but it's in the air. He goes straight forward, creating an arrow of white energy. It actually looks like the Fire Bird, but obviously white.) - 8-12% Damage
Back A - Wing Slash(His Air Armor uses his wings to slash backwards. However, he loses serious air time because of his wings. The range is extreme, though.) - 10-15% Damage
Down A - Fissure Strike(Looks like Fissure from Pokemon, except he uses both claws to do this. If it hits the ground, it gives the same effect as Tremor, only twice the range) - 11-18% Damage

Throw Z Techniques:
Z - Radar Grab(He uses a radar-like range, in the style of the fan item, to grab the person. It doesn't have too much range, but he actually is using his radar to find them, and his psychic powers to hold them.) - 0% Damage
Z or A While Holding - Stab(He uses his Fire Sword, Dragon Lance, or Claw to stab you. It's random, but damage is the same.) - 4-6% Damage
Forward While Holding - Laser Storm(It's much like Mewtwo's Shadow Cannon, but looks like the lasers shot out from Fox or Falco's Blaster. The lasers only do 2% Damage to any opponent it touches, though.) - 5-8% Damage
Backwards While Holding - Dragon Whip(He stabs you with his Dragon Lance, then spins around 180 Degrees, throwing you backwards) - 13-17% Damage
Downwards While Holding - Weak Barrage(he places a bomb upon you, then sends himself upwards like Samus and her bombs, while you are set on fire and are down for about 2 seconds.) - 5-7% Damage
Upwards While Holding - Tornado Blaster(It's the exact same as Mewtwo's Psychic Whirlwind, except a Tornado appears and sends them upwards. Any item that they are holding automatically is ripped from their hands. Real Tornadoes have the power to do that.) - 19-29% Damage

Special B Moves:
Neutral B - Armgun Shot(This laser attack actual does send people back, much like Falco's, but is part rapid-fire. Not as fast as Fox, but not as slow as Falco.) - 2-16% Damage
Forward B - Hyper Uppercut Level 0-3(It starts weak, but grows stronger after every hit. This works like an uppercut in mid-air, and does not go down at all. Level 0 is a simple spinning uppercut. Level 1 is stronger and sends them flying more. Level 2 spins faster and goes higher. Level 3 has him spinning super fast, and it acts both as a knockaway move and combo move. Think of Luigi's and Mario's Down B moves combined.) - 30-34% Damage.(equivalent to level.)
Down B - Barrage(He quickly flies accross the ground setting off a ton of bombs. In the air, he does the same thing, but they do 1% more damage for every inch higher.) - 4-20% Damage
Up B - Deterioration Teleport(same idea as Mewtwo's, but goes farther. He takes no damage during this, but every move done to him is 1% Damage more equal to the number of Teleports he did. This is because his particles don't fully come together, thus making him a bit weaker. This doesn't affect any other stats, though.) - 3% Damage

Super Move: Hawk Force(he transforms into a Hawk, screeches, then creates a gust wind, sending opponents flying forward according to White Air Knight's direction. This cannot normally KO)

Taunt(s):

Up on D-Pad - Taunt(He crosses his arms and looks forward with a gleam in his eyes. Cannot do any damage, though.)
X on Winning Screen - Twirls his Dragon Lance on his Finger, then grabs it in a natural Staff position.
Y on Winning Screen - A tornado surrounds him while he looks like he's powering up, saiyan style. He is also slightly floating.
B on Winning Screen - He morphs into his Hawk form and lands, screeching.
Back and Forward on D-Pad/Secret Taunt - Ring of Power(a white ring blasts forward and backwards when this is activated. This does no damage, but makes him glow for 20 Seconds. All his damage, techniques, and stats are doubled. His Teleport penalty and lag time is neglected. This is a very deadly move, and can only be done 3 times per battle.)

Special OTHER Techniques:
X/Y and B while on Ground - Fly Technique(He lunges upwards in the air, doing a slight ammount of damage to an opponent, about 3%. He can launch his Barrage at any time, or move horizontaly at any given time. Only by pressing Jump and B or being hit hard enough will he land on the ground.)
X or Y while in Air - Jet Pulsion(Doing no damage, this move keeps him still in the air for 10 seconds at the most. He can do this twice per jump, also meaning 4 overall times because of his second jump.)
Down A and B - Dark Shield(This can send anything back like Counter, except DARK type techniques. This would work on things like Jigglypuff's Sing as Well. This stays on like Fox and Falco's Shield, and he can go in different directions. If he's directly facing the opponent, the attack does 50% More, as in half the attack plus the normal attack damage. Once it is hit, it ends. He must reactivate it every time, whether a projectile OR physical attack.) - 1% Damage normally, sends them slightly flying.

Costumes:
Normal - Natural White and Silver on his Air Armor.
Second - White Armor which appears to be crystal-like forms on him. This is also his blue costume. His B move now looks like a boomerang blade(same effect, etc.), and his Dragon Lance looks like an energy version. He does not use Fire Swords, but a flame energy blade in this costume.
Third - This one puts him in constant armored plates, purple in look. This is also his red costume. All of his moves are similar, except energy blades replace his lasers/sword style moves.
Fourth - A combination of his Second and Third costume, he appears a bit bigger, and is unable to use his Ring of Power secret taunt. His defense is higher as well. Same energy changes in his moves.
Fifth - This costume formats a green coating over his normal costume. No changes are made, otherwise. This is obviously his Green Costume.
Sixth - Energy Costume. This forms purple energy over him, and his moves are all energy type. His real body appears blueish, but can't be directly seen. This is much like Dark Link, but with energy armor. This is not his Blue Costume, but his ultimate costume. Represents his own brother, The Dark Champion.

Snake Codec Message:
Snake: Otacon, who is this guy?
Otacon: That's White Air Knight, Snake.
Snake: Don't you mean the White Air Knight?
Otacon: No, Snake. That's his real and full name. Unlike others, he prides himself in both his abilities and his ideals. He won't take a moment's notice to beat you both mentally and physically.
Snake: What do you mean?
Otacon: He's a jerk, but a powerful one. He's as powerful as Liquid, maybe even more so! White Air Knight is the demi-god of wind and has other abilities and weapons that makes yours look toys. Be careful, Snake.
Snake: Demi-god, ha!
*message ends*
I have no images available, sorry...

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Back again. I updated Hayden Tenno big time.
Holy hell, go Elemental GLAIVE!!! Seriously, that's my favorite special move ever. Powering up your own attacks with your opponents? It's like Lucario, only the effects are varied and you don't need to take a ****load of damage.

As for Plusle and Minun, I love how you made them almost like a cheerleading squad (Which is essentially what they are.). The Final Smash was just beautiful.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Hayden Tenno looked really cool, I've never actually seen the character before but his moveset sure seems interesting, good job : )
Thanks big time, the feedback really means a lot.

@ KoJ

Heh. Glad you like his elemental Glaive. Took me a while to think it up and I had to fire up Dark Sector for some inspiration, but it finally came to me. Once again, thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom