• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I just busted out into the DK Rap.

I wish I did Chunky Kong, but I don't want to mooch now...

H-H-H-HERE COMES A N-N-NEW CHALLENGER:
SHADOWRUNNER!

"The 'Rules of Engagement' have changed."

Disregard the Minigun- he doesn't hold it in his regular stance. He takes a fighting stance while holding a Katana.

So, this is the Shadowrunner, a Warrior in the Hi-Tech fantasy game known as- Shadowrun. The Human race will represent the game, as the other races may have some sort of broken advantage...

As such, this Human, or Shadowrunner, as we'll call him, is well balanced in every aspect. What gives him an edge over others, OTHER than his array of weaponry, is his Magic; he's able to do a large sort of things, like Teleporting, creating walls of crystallite, push back the enemy with a gust of "wind," and other such things.

---------

Power: 3- Shadowrunner has very basic power.

Speed: 2.5- Shadowrunner is slightly slower than average, but still moves well enough to NOT be considered a slow poke.

Range: 4- Shadowrunner's weapons can over a wide variety of distances.

Jump: 3- Shadorunner's jump is pretty much the same as Mario's.

Weight: 3- Even though he carries a lot, Shadowrunner is a middleweight.

Size: 4- Humans are human sized, eh?

Glide: Yes. Shadowrunner has a hidden Glider that allows him to fly great distances horizontally the longer you press up.

----------
A & TILTS:
A: Shadowrunner performs a quick horizontal slice at the foe's stomach, dealing moderate damage and low knockback. Small range, but it comes out quick enough so the opponent, nearly literally, won't know what hit him.

A,A: SR follows up with a quick vertical slice across the foe's face, dealing moderate damage, again, with little knockback. Larger range than the first slice, but also slower.

A,A,A: SR finishes the combo with a spin kick across the foe's skull, knocking them back a safe distance, while also dealing a small amount of damage. Good range for a kick.

A>: SR punches the foe's face, knocking them back a few steps. A quick move to give out and receive, but also performs moderate damage and pushes back the foe little.

A^: A crystal shoots upwards from SR's feet into the air, stabbing the foe above SR's head. Quite a nice vertical finisher, with high priority and knockback, with acceptable damage and more than great starting lag. The ending lag, however, is pretty lame.

AV: SR, while crouching, shoots a Pistol Round into the ground, and presumably into the foe's feet, which may cause the foe to trip. Does high damage, but it takes a long while for SR to put the gun back in its holster.
SMASHES & DASH:
Fsmash: SR takes out a Shotgun and fires it. Deceptive move, as only the FLASH of the weapon damages you. It has long starting lag, but otherwise good in everything else. While the shotgun DOES have a shorter range, the barrel of the weapon provides a longer reach, the damage is great (23% uncharged.) and has tremendous knockback. HE'll also automatically drop the shotgun in favor of the next one miraculously stashed in his... whatever.

Usmash: SR quickly tosses an unclipped grenade into the air, and ducks down as it explodes. Does good damage (16%) as well as great knockback. However, the horizontal range is terrible. He'll either need to be point blank or above you.

Dsmash: Sweeps the katana parallel to the ground around him. Basically, he spins. Has smaller than average range, but deals good damage (18%) as well as moderate knockback. Short lag on both ends.

Dash A: Shadowrunner slides on his knees as he shoots an SMG. As like ALL of his rapid fire gun moves, only the flash does damage. In either case, the guns rack up the damage while the slide knocks them away. He'll need some time to get back up, however...

AIR ATTACKS:
Nair: SR performs a double kick in midair. This move does moderate damage and knockback. A rather run of the mill attack...

Fair: Fires a single round forward with his Rifle. This projectile not only damages from flash, but also shoots a short-range projectile. The projectile does 7%, while the flash does 5%. Combined, they do 12%.

Bair: SR shoots a gust of wind behind his position, pushing foes back greatly, but doing little damage in return.

Uair: SR spins his Katana around in the air above him. Does 11% total and has large horizontal range, one character length on each side. Has long starting lag, however.

Dair: SR drops a grenade underneath him, doing good damage and spikes, but also damages him by 3%. Also, it sends him slightly upward into the air. Long ending lag.

GRABS:
Grab: SR quickly grabs the foe with his free hand.

Pummel: SR bashes the foe's head with the Katana hilt.

Fthrow: SR pushes the foe with Gust. Greater knockback than power (7%)

Bthrow: SR tosses the foe upwards then quickly pulls out a shotgun, turns around, and shoots the foe, sending him flying in the reverse direction SR WAS facing. (13%) but with high knockback.

Uthrow: SR drops a grenade under the foe's foot, backs away, and as the grenade explodes, SR shoots the foe one more time with his Rifle. Does great damage, but otherwise has no significant use.

Dthrow: SR beats the foe the ground, and shoots his chest with a Sniper Rifle for good damage.

TAUNTS:
Taunt 1: SR makes a "Come On" motion with his hand.

Taunt 2: SR spins his Katana around and points it at the foe, saying, "You're not worth the trouble!"

Taunt 3: SR creates a miniature fireball in his hand, then squeezes it, extinguishing it.

SPECIALS:
B: Grenade- Same basic concept as Snake's grenades.

B^: Teleport- A basic, run of the mill, recovery teleport move. HE'S BASIC, PEOPLE.

BV: Anti-Magic Mine- A strange piece of equipment. He drops a resonating mine as it glows and spreads a bright energy field, people trapped in it take repeatedly rising damage and has a 2/7 chance to become stunned automatically. However, the mine can be destroyed and has a small radius.

B>: Rocket- SR swiftly takes out a Rocket Launcher, and shoots a rocket straight forward, that does good damage, but is slow to connect.

FINAL SMASH: MINIGUN- A package drops from the sky- A FREAKING MINIGUN! SR jumps into the air with his new little friend, as a reticule appears on the stage, the player controlling it and firing a hail of bullets that will likely kill the foe it shoots at. Does amazing damage as well as knockback, but the reticule moves rather slowly. After about thirteen seconds, SR reappears with a quick Teleport.

----------
ETC:

Victory: His only Victory Pose- SR speaks into a transmitter, saying, "Mission Complete. Returning to base." SR then teleports away.

Loss: A basic clap.

SSE Role: He has none, although after the game is beaten, you can return to Skyworld and find a secret door, where SR resides, waiting for you.

Alt Costumes-

Red- SR changes into a Red Agency Suit.

Green- SR changes into a Green Agency Suit.

Yellow- SR changes into a Yellow Agency Suit.

SNAKE CODEC:
Snake: Colonel, what is this?!?

Agency Intel: What the- WHO'S ON THIS WAVELENGTH?!?

Snake: What the- WHO IS THIS?!? HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING MY CODEC NUMBER?!?

AI: Our agent specializes in magic, firearms, and other dangerous feats, criminal! Better not mess with the Agency anymore!

Snake: I need a new Codec...
-----------
Please comment.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Shadow5567: community involvement, big interest. Perhaps you should submit a moveset.

smashbot: And I did submit a comment for xigbar a few pages back. I thought it was good. It wasn't real critique that you can benefit from though so you don't really need to go back. I basically said it was awesome and it had guns... because it is awesome and it has guns.

And your Shadowrunner is a good start. It's like a supersnake.

---
A good program for editing colors is Xnview, you can google and find it, it's a unique name.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Xigbar: Way, way, way, way, way, way too overpowered. I love the idea, but the execution needs to change for him to be balanced. First of all, give most of the bullets no knockback. Secondly, reduce the distance and speed for most of his attacks. Since tilts are ranged, give them no knockback. Reduce the range of smashes to 2 meters at most. Give him some non-bullet attacks so he isn't COMPLETELY DESTROYED by the shine. Reduce his power and speed further; Lack of speed isn't as much of an issue when every most of your attacks move half-way across the stage. The F-Smash is just sick. At close range, it can do over 25 damage with very little lag.

Most creative idea I've seen so far, but it needs a LOT of work for balance. Oh, and I love the line, "You're going to be swiss cheese.

Now that I see the SSE role part... I might add one of those to my moveset. It really allows the viewers to get an idea of the character's alliances and personality.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
PHILIP THE FOREST BEAR (WITH ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES) JOINS THE BRAWL!
"This cuddly wuddly bear is going to murder you." <3

Look at the bears, look at the bears! Bears are awesome creatures but however true this may be, they can be very violent. Especially if they have anger management issues. Philip is a bear who lives in the woods outside of a major city, and when he's not throwing a tantrum he's looking for fish or honey (he's a fiend for honey). Do not feed him, he'll probably eat you (only after getting pissed first). He's different than most bears though, he's anthropomorphic: he can talk, walk, and can do normal people stuff. He even drives a sedan. Philip coexists with people (note I never said he likes them), he owns his own resturant called The Angry where the specialty is porridge. No one's quite sure what his problem is, if you say the wrong thing he will flip out and might hurt somebody. He raises his voice, yells, and becomes unreasonable. He also doesn't like people in his woods camping and picknicking and just being an overall nuisance. That's why he steals baskets and rips tents. But what he really hates is being stereotyped like Winnie the Pooh. So far he's been thrown in jail three times for aggravated assault. Some say he wasn't brought up properly because he was born in a zoo, others think he's got self-esteem issues. I think he's just a bear.

Stats/Info:
Philip is actually a pretty small charcater, about the size of Ness. However he is pretty heavy and has a pretty fast fall. He does have good recovery but both of his jumps are mediocre. He's got average speed and his attacks are pretty decent. He can crawl and wall jump (bears do climb, yknow). Like Lucario, the more damage Philip takes, the more powerful(angrier) he becomes. At higher percentages he deals more damage and knockback (doesn't apply to lost stocks though). You can tell when he's getting angry. At around 50% his face is always mad and has a pinkish tint. At 75% He turns red and his facial exprssions are exaggerated and furious. At 100% he's really red, he begins steaming out of the ears and you can hear a subtle "kettle whistle" sound. His eyes are all swirly and his very jittery. His roars are also exaggerated in this state and foams at the mouth. He does some sort of snarl or growl in most of his attacks.
Angry phil:

B attacks:
*I'm not going to be too specific on how much damage they do because of the whole 'angrier he gets the more power' thing.
B - Charge: Philip gets on all fours and charges across the stage at a fast pace in whichever direction you're facing. It is not an actual charge attack despite its name. It lasts for about two and a half seconds (total travel distance is about a little less than half of Battlefield), and any foe caught in the attack gets knocked over and trampled, if it's more than one opponent it'll trample through them all. This is a good attack if you know your opponent is noob and won't block, or if they're recovering from a previous attack or just not expecting it. This attack can be blocked/guarded and when it is, you get knocked off your feet instead. Also, there is some ending lag as he has to get on two feet again before repeating the attack. A loud roar is let out while the attack is in progress. Does a moderate amount of damage.

B DOWN - Maul: This is where the fun starts. Philip gets on fours, jumps forward alittle and starts mauling the enemy. He tackles the opponent to the ground and starts brutally striking it with his claws for atleast two times (three if you're atleast 100%), with the possibility of four if your enemy does not fight you off. It causes no knockback, but it the enemy is left on the ground and has to get back up. It does a good amount of damage. A bloody roar is let out.

B OVER - Honey Cannon: Philip takes out a beehive cannon and fires gooey honey at it's opponents (He holds it over his head). This is a charge attack, the more you charge the longer distance the honey will travel but it will not be any more powerful. Opponents shot with the honey cannon auto-cancels any attack they were doing and they become covered in honey. Once covered in honey (the honey itself does not do any damage), damage begins stacking up by 3% as bees begin to swarm over your body and limit your moving. You have to do a powerful attack or one those moves (mach tornado, falcon kick, most UpBs etc) to shake the honey off. If the attack is maxed charged, the opponent may have to attack twice to shake it all of. A max charge needs a recharge afterwards, but even if you didn't max you can't spam this, you have to wait a few seconds.

B UP - Tree trunk: Philip spawns a tree trunk to climb up. When the tree trunk is spawned it is pushed down, Philip is pushing off of the trunk for it's third jump and moving upwards. The tree trunk/log becomes a projectile and can deal damage to whoever is below Philip. On the flipside, you're completley helpless once in the air and you do no damage. It's basically a survival move unless you're intentionally trying to attack some below you. The trunk only goes through some platforms. If the trunk is on stage, it becomes transparent after two seconds and falls off the screen for good. It's got no startup lag, and Phil has good recovery after landing. Also, like Peach's parasol, you have to be facing a ledge to grab on to it, otherwise if you don't make it completley you'll just fall.

A attacks:
A: Slashes with claw. Basic attack which deals small knockback and damage.

AA: Smashes your face together with both claws like a cymbal player. Again, basic attack.

AAA: Bites face (or whole body or midsection depending on size) and then moves it's head violently from side to side like tearing off meat. Does a little more damage than most AAAs but does no knockback.

A SMASH Down – Hibernate: The bear falls over knocking the opponent off their feet and then sleeps for one second. The more you charge it, the more damage it does and the more you sleep.

A SMASH UP – Sharp Clap: Jumps and does an upwards clap with its sharp claws (looking kinda like DK's). Standard damage and sends the enemy upward.

A SMASH Over – Berry Smash: Smashes an opponent with a berry bush. Does moderate damage but causes some diagonal knockback (horiz and vert).

UP TILT – Rock Out Bear: Does a headbanging motion. Bears like rock. Not a good source of damage or knockback.

FORWARD TILT – Bear swipe: brings his arm around in a horizontal arc scratching the opponent. Does good damage and average knockback.

DOWN TILT – Sniff: Sniffs in the direction faced, it's pointy nose pokes the enemy
pushing them back a bit causing minimal damage.

NAIR : Does a flip over himself and jabs the opponent with his foot claw.

FAIR - Fly swat: Does a horizontal swipe which spins himself around. Causes good knockback.

BAIR - Backscratch: Gets on all fours (in the air), with its face facing away from the enemy. It does a digging motion with its back claws like a dog. Also causes good knockback.

DAIR : Does a hammerfist with both hands that has spike potential.

UAIR - Huge Letdown: Clamps on to an opponent and drags him or her with you whether you're going up or down. If you sucessfully drag an opponent down you can scratch them.

Throws:
F/B Throw: Grabs the opponent, slaps it with a fish making them spin in place like a cartoon, then throws them in the specified direction.

Dthrow: Gets on all fours, lays you down and then pounces on you repeatidly with it's front feet.

Uthrow: Gets on all fours and bites you, then hurls you upwards.
Hit: Slashes opponent with claws

Other Stuff:
Final Smash – The Ultimate Revenge: Philip pulls out a hunter rifle and grows 5x it's normal size with an accompanying "ROAAAAARRRRRR!" but like, a 5x version. You rack up serious damage if you come in contact with Philip (it climbs fast by 2%). You can fire your rifle by pressing A which causes super knockback and 10% to anyone that gets hit by it. When you fire a bullet Philip exclaims "This is for you (some random generic name like tim or bob)", which can be inferred as a hunted bear friend. The name changes each time the phrase is used. The attack lasts for 8 seconds.

Stage - Bear Country: Deep into the forest lies bear country where it's all wildlife and no civilization. In this map you're fighting on giant tree branches that can snap if too much force is applied. For example: three Captain Falcons on the same branch spamming Falcon Kick. They respawn in 10 seconds though. It is a very small map with very close blast lines, almost as soon as you leave the stage. Occasionally two owl eyes appear in the hole in the trunk and then honey drips out. Also, a beehive will sometimes drop from the sky and if it lands on a branch it spills open and bees fly around only in that area. If it lands on a player, it gets stuck on them like a head and damage is inflicted. Not considered a tournament stage. Stage music - Flight of the bumble bee. There's also random animal sounds in the background.

Assist Trophy - Goldilocks!:
Goldielocks from Goldielocks and the Three Bears comes out, runs around putting foes to sleep for a good ten seconds.

Item - Honey: Throw some honey at an opponent and get the same effects as Philip's Honey Cannon.

Misc:
Winning Pose 1: Sits there on the floor lazily and eats from a honey spill right infront of him with his hands.
Winning Pose 2: Has a fish in both hands and raises them in the air and waves them like he just doesn't care...
Winning Pose 3: Takes a nap. Bears like to nap.
Losing Pose: Claps, but you can see his face getting angry.
Taunt 1: Starts eating honey like it's all heavenly and you can't get any. Makes those orgasmic sounds like "uhhh sooo goood". A true taunt.
Taunt 2: Says "Roar" uninterested. Eyes roll.
Taunt 3: Does an actual roar that's loud, gets on all fours.
His icon is a bumble bee.
Idle State: Sniffs around.
Dizzy State: swirly eyes hunched over
Sleeping State: Curled in a ball.
Entrance: Hanging upside a tree and then falls.
SS role: I really don't know. I don't even remember the SS nor have I beat it.
Star KO: howls.
Color Poses:

Polar bear, black bear, panda bear, grizzly bear, brown bear (normal)

comments?

smashbot226

Smash Master
Xigbar: Way, way, way, way, way, way too overpowered. I love the idea, but the execution needs to change for him to be balanced. First of all, give most of the bullets no knockback. Secondly, reduce the distance and speed for most of his attacks. Since tilts are ranged, give them no knockback. Reduce the range of smashes to 2 meters at most. Give him some non-bullet attacks so he isn't COMPLETELY DESTROYED by the shine. Reduce his power and speed further; Lack of speed isn't as much of an issue when every most of your attacks move half-way across the stage. The F-Smash is just sick. At close range, it can do over 25 damage with very little lag.

Most creative idea I've seen so far, but it needs a LOT of work for balance. Oh, and I love the line, "You're going to be swiss cheese.

Now that I see the SSE role part... I might add one of those to my moveset. It really allows the viewers to get an idea of the character's alliances and personality.
I fixed the moves so most of them will have barely ANY knockback.

And a character with an offensive hivemind, like Falcon, could easily destroy Xiggy. You may notice how Xig's attacks leave him open from a straight diagonal assault. A fireball could bypass a fully charged Fsmash if Xiggy was on the lower platform.

And the shine WOULD sound like a good defense, but it decreases their power and range.

I'll add that...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, dearie me. Look who's joining the Brawl...

WORM SOLDIER

The most brutal of pink annelids, the soldier from the Worms series joins the Brawl! In any Worms game, your team consists of a number of these vicious creatures, ready to strike at your command. Their weapons arsenal included everything from the standard-issue Bazooka and Grenade to crazy attacks like the Banana Bomb and Old Lady. Let's see what the Worm Soldier brought with him to Brawl...

STATS
Size: Small ~ About Squirtle's size
Weight: Light
Jump1: Mid
Jump2: Mid-Low
FallSpeed: Mid-Slow
RunSpeed: Mid-Slow
AttackSpeed: Mid
Power: Mid
Jumps: 2
Crouch: Low
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Glide: No
Crawl: Yes, one of the best in the game. It's very low to the ground and also fast (for a crawl).

STANDARD ATTACKS
Standard A – Prod – Worm Soldier pushes his hand forward. Just like in the Worms games, this move does absolutely no damage, just pushes the opponent forward. However, it acts like Mario’s FLUDD or Squirtle’s Water Gun in that it does not give airborne opponents their jumps back. To KO with this move is truly the ultimate insult. Short range. No damage. The "knockback" is weak, and directly horizontal.

Side-Tilt A – Blowtorch – Worm Soldier briefly uses a blowtorch to shoot flames forward. Short range. 3% damage. Can be repeated very rapidly.

Up-Tilt A – Fire Punch – Worm Soldier uppercuts, lifting himself slightly off the ground. Medium range. 7% damage. Knockback is directly upward.

Down-Tilt A – Pneumatic Drill – Worm Soldier drill into the ground with his drill. Opponents beneath him receive multi-hit damage up to 8%.

Dash Attack – Kamikaze – Worm Soldier glows purple and dashes forward a good distance before exploding. This is a strong move, but he is vulnerable while regenerating afterward. He travels about 1/3 FD length, and the explosion does a solid 15% damage. Anyone he hits while dashing forward (before the explosion) will take only about 3% damage, with almost no knockback. Regeneration after the explosion takes about 2 seconds.

SMASH ATTACKS
Side Smash – Battle Axe – Worm Soldier swings a battle axe over his head and into the ground in front of him. Medium range. The blade of the axe does more damage than the wooden part (obviously). For the wooden handle, 4% damage uncharged, 6% charged. For the axe blade, 12% damage uncharged, 20% charged.

Up Smash – Suicide Bomber – Worm Soldier’s head swells up, and he explodes, then regenerates. This has some startup delay, but is a rewardingly strong move. Medium range. 16% damage uncharged, 26% charged.

Down Smash – Earthquake – Worm Soldier pounds the ground with the Earthquake stick, causing a small quake around him. Medium range. 14% damage uncharged, 18% charged.

AIR ATTACKS
Neutral Air – Jet Pack Spin – Worm Soldier dons his jetpack, then spins with it to allow the burner to damage full circle around him. Medium-short range. 8% damage. Similar to R.O.B.’s.

Up Air – Parachute – Worm Soldier’s parachute briefly shoots out. This both gives 6% damage to opponents above him, and slows his descent slightly for a short time.

Down Air – Bungee – Worm Soldier bungee jumps down, similar to the ICs, doing 8% damage to anyone he hits. The cord hangs down from the spot he used it at as he goes, however, and hitting it will cause him to spin out of control and become dazed when he hits the ground.

Forward Air – Jet Pack Dash – Worm Soldier dons his jetpack and uses it to quickly dash forward in the air. Medium-long range. 8% damage.

Backward Air – Jet Stream – Worm Soldier dons his jetpack and shoots the burner backward to damage enemies. Also comparable to R.O.B.’s. Medium range. 8% damage.

GRAB/THROW ATTACKS
Grab: Normal. No extension.

Pummel: Slap – Worm Soldier slaps his opponent. 2% damage.

Forward Throw – Longbow – Worm Soldier shoots a Longbow that carries his opponent forward. 8% damage.

Backward Throw – Shotgun – Worm Soldier tosses his opponent behind him, pulls out his shotgun, spins around, and fires. 10% damage.

Up Throw – Uzi – Worm Soldier tosses his victim high into the air and pulls out his Uzi. He then fires repeated rounds upward at his victim. 10% damage.

Down Throw – Flamethrower – Worm Soldier slams his opponent to the ground, then unleashes the fury of the flamethrower on them. 9% damage.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Standard B – Bazooka – Worm Soldier fires a bazooka. A few things affect how this move is used. The longer you hold the B button, the faster the bazooka will travel. Tapping it will basically just make it drop in front of you, while at full charge it's almost as fast as Diddy's fully charged Peanut Popgun. Also, Worm Soldier shoots by default directly forward, but while charging, you can also move the trajectory up or down. You can basically reach vertical if you hold up or down the entire time. The bazooka shot explodes when it contacts anything, with a blast radius about 1/3 Smart Bomb radius, and deals a solid 15% damage, with moderate knockback.

Side B – Dragonball – Worm Soldier charges and fires a Dragonball straight forward. The purple ball of energy is about the size of himself, and travels for about 1/3 FD length before disappearing into thin air. If it strikes an opponent, it will do 8% damage. There is a slight but notable startup lag for this move as he charges the Dragonball.

Up B – Ninja Rope – Worm Soldier fires the Ninja Rope upward for a tether recovery. If used when there isn't a nearby ledge, he will shoot it straight up, and if it hits and opponent or an overhead platform, Worm Soldier will immediately pull himself up the rope to whatever it struck. It covers about the distance of Zamus’s Plasma Wire. If an opponent is blocking the ledge when this is used, it will latch onto them and pull Worm Soldier to that location, as well as pulling the edgehogger from his position. So it won't get you the ledge automatically, but it'll get you close and free up the spot, though it still leaves that edgehogging friend of yours with some time to smack you before you can grab the edge.

Down B – Dynamite – Worm Soldier drops a stick of dynamite, and only one can be used at a time. The dynamite has a 5 second fuse, and can hurt anyone, including the player who used it. The blast radius is slightly smaller than that of a Smart Bomb, and it deals a whopping 20% damage, with great knockback. But remember, it can hurt you, too, so make sure you can get clear before using it!

FINAL SMASH
Final Smash – Concrete Donkey – Worm Soldier lifts his hands skyward, summoning the Concrete Donkey, who falls at the calculated area where it decides the opponents are concentrated. Players are free to move normally during this Final Smash. The Concrete Donkey falls directly downward, covering a horizontal space about half the length of Final Destination. Any opponent the Donkey hits will suffer 40% damage and good knockback. The Donkey falls straight through platforms, both pass-through and solid, without blinking a concrete eye.

LEDGE MOVES
Get Up (Under 100%): Worm Soldier pulls himself up quickly.
Get Up (Over 100%): Worm Soldier slowly crawls up.

Attack (Under 100%): Worm Soldier jumps up and leaps forward. 6% damage.
Attack (Over 100%): Worm Soldier crawls up, then spins to hit with his tail. 6% damage.

Dodge (Under 100%): Worm Soldier leaps up and rolls forward along the ground on his side.
Dodge (Over 100%): Worm Soldier crawls up and somersaults forward.

Jump (Under 100%): Worm Soldier throws himself into the air.
Jump (Over 100%): Worm Soldier crawls onto the ledge, handstands, then jumps.

MISCELLANEOUS ANIMATIONS.

Sleep: Worm Soldier collapses to the ground.

Sidestep Dodge: Worm Soldier jumps to the side, then jumps back.

Forward Rolling Dodge: Worm Soldier somersaults forward.

Backward Rolling Dodge: Worm Soldier somersaults backward.

Air Dodge: Worm Soldier spins horizontally.

Shield: Worm Soldier is seen ducking low and covering his head with his hands behind his shield.

TAUNTS
Up Taunt – Skip Go – Worm Soldier jumps rope a couple times, then puts the rope away.

Down Taunt – Freeze – Worm Soldier surrounds himself in ice, then thaws a second or so later.

Side Taunt – Worm Soldier taunts, with a British accent, “Is that the best you can do?”

VICTORY/LOSS POSES
Up Victory Pose – Worm Soldier fires randomly with a machine gun, spinning and flying in every direction as he does.

Side Victory Pose – Worm Soldier pulls out a grenade, and accidentally pulls the pin. He puts it on the ground, and covers it with his helmet, and when the explosion goes off, he is send flying into the sky.

Down Victory Pose – Worm Soldier pulls out his walkie talkie, and calls in an Air Strike that bombs the background behind all the character. He then laughs hysterically.

Loss Pose – Worm Soldier stands, looking sad and waving a white flag.

EXTRAS
Symbol: An outline of a worm.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains an army helmet.

Entrance: Worm Soldier parachutes down from the sky.

Colors: Color changes give Worm Soldier different headgear. Normal = bare head; Red = red fighter bandana; blue = blue baseball cap; Green = green army helmet; Black = black pirate hat.

Wii Remote Sound: Worm Soldier laughs subtly, followed by an explosion noise.

To Unlock: Attempt Cruel Brawl.

Unlock Message: “The soldier from Worms has joined the Brawl!”

SOLID SNAKE CODEC CONVERSATION
Snake: Um… Otacon, is that a worm?
Otacon: Yes, Snake, he’s a soldier from the Worms game series.
Snake: A soldier?
Otacon: That’s right. He’s got a good arsenal of weapons at his disposal.
Snake: What kind of weapons?
Otacon: All kinds, Snake. A bazooka, a battle axe, a jet pack…
Snake: Sounds like he’s got a fair amount of solid weaponry.
Otacon: Wait till you see the Concrete Donkey…
Snake: The what?!
Otacon: Good luck, Snake.

YOU LIEK?? I CAN HAS FEEDBACKZ??

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
You can has many feedbackz. Its very colorful. Worms world party being one of my favorite games ever I was overjoyed while reading this. The refrences to the game are great as well as the how the colors fit diffrent thongs the worms actually wear in the game. You get many good feedbackz. The one thing is I was surprised to not see a refrence of how the worms blow themselves up.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You can has many feedbackz. Its very colorful. Worms world party being one of my favorite games ever I was overjoyed while reading this. The refrences to the game are great as well as the how the colors fit diffrent thongs the worms actually wear in the game. You get many good feedbackz. The one thing is I was surprised to not see a refrence of how the worms blow themselves up.
First of all, thanks for the many great feedbackz.

Second, I wanted to put in something referring to them blowing themselves up and making the gravestones, but I didn't know where to put it. The only fitting place I thought of was as a loss pose, but the surrender seemed more fitting, as characters in Smash don't actually "die," per se. Believe me, I wanted it somewhere, I just couldn't get it worked in so it felt right.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
First of all, thanks for the many great feedbackz.

Second, I wanted to put in something referring to them blowing themselves up and making the gravestones, but I didn't know where to put it. The only fitting place I thought of was as a loss pose, but the surrender seemed more fitting, as characters in Smash don't actually "die," per se. Believe me, I wanted it somewhere, I just couldn't get it worked in so it felt right.
I actually was trying to think of places to put it but like you said its hard to put in.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Haha... Phil the Bear, priceless. I sure hope this wins something just because of its sheer awesomeness. :laugh:

Also, the Worms soldier is pretty neat. Nothing else to expect from SirKibble, ney?

So, the next and sixth entry, requested by good Iron Thorn, whom I hope likes it!
Coming up next will be Chaos, requested by cheap_josh... then I'll take a break from Sonic. XD

Other Movesets by Spadefox:
Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov (Original Character)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Chaos (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Sandbag (Super Smash Bros. series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Cooperation with KoJ, Sonic series)
Kovomaka Students (Magical Starsign)

\\\\ Blaze the Cat ////

Blaze the Cat, princess of an alternative dimension, joins! Blaze is an adept of fire magic, and uses her powers to retrieve the stolen Sol Emeralds back in Sonic Rush, where she first was introduced in. She appeared in most of the games after it since then, and is friends with Silver.

Blaze is, statwise, an average character, however, her attacks all come out rather speedy and can hurt quite much. Her moveset is heavily relying on her fire magic, using the element in several forms to pass by. She may look strong in her moves, her aerial game is horrible, though.

Stats
Screen Name: Blaze
Size: 6/10
Weight: 4/10
(Running) Speed: 5/10
Power: 5/10
First Jump: 6/10 - Blaze hops elegantly into the air.
Second Jump: 5/10 - Spinning around herself, she jumps further.
Fall Speed: 4/10
Crouch: No.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: Yes.
Gliding: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A, A, A: Slap, Backhand, Burn - Blaze first slaps the enemy, then backhands them and then stretches out her other hand to blast them away with a burst of fire. Damage: Slap: 1-2%, Backhand: 2-3%, Burn: 2-4%
Ftilt: Tail Slap - Blaze quickly turns herself around, sweeping anyone in her way with her fluffy cat tail. Mediocre knockback. Damage: 6-8%
Utilt: Flaming Spin - Blaze raises up both arms and spins herself, surrounding her arms in fire. An enemy who gets caught will be continously taking damage until the attack is finished. First hits have virtually no knockback, last one below average. Damage: Each hit 2-3% with a total of 5 hits.
Dtilt : Floor goes Boom - Blaze points her finger in the direction she's facing at the ground, where a small explosion occurs. Above average knockback. Damage: 8-10%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Darting Flame - Clasping her hands in front of her chest, Blaze "focusses" (charges). When the attack is released, she throws out one of her arms, a darting flame coming from her palm. This attack has incredible range and good knockback. Damage: 16-19%
Usmash: Scorch Whirl - Blaze focusses again, however, faces the player while doing so. When the attack is released, she spreads her arms upwards and releases a triangle-shaped burst of fire (resembling a whirlwind), sending the enemy more sidewards than upwards. It has good range and medium knockback. Damage: 12-16%
Dsmash: Fire Pillar - Basically the same as her DTilt, Blaze focusses, kneeling down a little, though. She then points her palm at the ground, and instead of an explosion a small pillar of fire appears, having low knockback but being extremely fast in coming out. Damage: 18-21%

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Fire Swish - Blaze lets a small flame come out of her hand swishing through the air - it looks like shes sweeping of some dust from her leg - into her back. Low knockback, but fast. Damage: 6-8%
Fair: Burning Cloak - Blaze surrounds herself in fire magic, becoming a small fire tornado of destruction, and goes quickly in the direction she is facing. Medium knockback, damage: 8-10%
Bair: Backburning Cloak - Basically the same as F Air, just backwards. Medium knockcack, Damage: 7-9%
Uair: Fire Bow - Blaze raises her arms above her, so they stand parallel, and then swishes them down, creating a bow of flame above her. Medium knockback. Damage 8-10%
Dair : Down Kick - Well... duh. What will she do? Of course Blaze coats her leg in fire and kicks downwards. Below average knockback. Damage: 6-9%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Slide Kick - Blaze lets herself down onto her tush and slides, her foot in front of her. She gets up quickly afterwards. Below average knockback, Damage: 7-9%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Blaze pulls herself up quickly, turning into a ball of fire rolling a bit before getting up.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Blaze crawls upwards and makes a small explosion in front of her.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Blaze curls up into a ball of scorching destruction and rolls once left once right for a small range, then gets up.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Two balls of fire sway a circle around Blaze before she gets back to her feet.

Specials
B: Fireball - Can't have a fire magician with this obligatory spell, right? Blaze throws a fireball in the direction she is facing, however, it's more like Luigi's fireball than Mario's

B side: Burning Dance - Blaze encoats herself in fire and starts to go in the direction she faces quickly, however, she can change directions. Everyone touching Blaze will be burnt, and she can only be stopped if an attack of superior priority to her Dance hits her or after a few seconds. Basically it's like Yoshi's Egg Roll, and does similar knockback. Damage: 7-9% each hit an enemy takes.

B up: Flame Arrow - Blaze points upwards and shoots three arrows, going like this from her head \ | /. They travel quickly until the hit an obstacle (not counting platforms which can be jumped through) or disappear after a little distance. Damage: 4-6% each arrow.

B down: Explosion Jump - Blaze puts her palms downwards and releases an explosion to blast herself higher. If the attack is made on the ground, Blaze simply jets into the air anyway. Damage: 10-12%

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Blaze holds the enemy at their arms and continously sends waves of heat and fire into them. Damage: 1-2% each hit.
F throw - Blaze blasts the enemy away with a fire impact. Nice throwing range. Damage: 8-10%
B throw - Blaze lifts the enemy while turning around and punches them with a hand coated in fire. Above average range. Damage: 6-7%
U throw - Blaze lifts the victim above her and sticks her hand into their belly, spinning around her own axis, cloaking her hand in fire. After 5 hits, she does a last punch to send the enemy flying pretty nicely. Damage: 1-2% each normal hit, punch does 4-5%
D throw - Blaze sets the ground below her on fire and launches the enemy into it. Damage: 12-15%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Blaze curls kitty-ish up and dozes
Dizzy - Blaze holds her head, and her tail is burning. Heehee.

Final Smash
Burning Blaze
Yet another "I turn super and pwn everyone"-Final Smash! Can't have enough from them. Anyway. Blaze surrounds herself with the seven Chaos Emeralds and turns into Burning Blaze (Link for image, Pic done by Ahyicodae). She however will not fly around and tackle everyone into oblivion, nope, this thing is more like Wario-Man. However, instead of walking, Burning Blaze always uses Burning Dance. Her attacks are powered up, she is faster and jumps higher. It lasts 20 seconds.

Taunts
Up - Blaze crosses her arms, and makes "Pfft."
Side - Blaze has a stream of fire dancing around her.
Down - Blaze does the Super Saiyajin-pose and surrounds her in a bit of fire.

Entrance
A Burning Dance comes out from nowhere, then releasing Blaze.

Alternative costumes
- Lavender fur, purple coat, red shoes, white gloves and pants, Default
- Pink fur, red coat, pink shoes, white gloves and pants, Red Team, Burning Blaze Outfit
- Slyblue fur, marine coat, white shoes, black gloves and pants, Blue Team
- Pale Green fur, grass green coat, brown shoes, gloves and pants, Green Team
- Lavender fur, black coat, black shoes, white gloves and pants
- Lavender fur, yellow coat, yellow shoes, orange gloves and pants

Victory Poses
Up - Blaze has her hands clasped in front of her, looking down. She then looks up, stating that "I only fight if I have no other choice."
Down - Blaze holds a Sol Emerald and looks at it thoughtfully, silently saying "I will protect you, no matter what."
Side - Blaze draws the Japanese symbol for "Fire" with... well... fire.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: Otacon, I'm fighting a hot kitty here...
Otacon: Whoa, what...?
Snake: Yeah, she's throwing fireballs and surrounds herself in flames...
Otacon: Oh... Ohh!! You mean it that way! Uh... Yeah. This would be Blaze the Cat. She's a princess from another dimension and guardian to the mystical Sol Emeralds, the alternate forms to Sonic's Chaos Emeralds.
Snake: A princess, huh? Doesn't look all that princess-like to me.
Otacon: Well, yeah. Blaze takes her guardian job more seriously than being a princess. She wields very powerful fire magic, so watch yourself, Snake, otherwise you'll get burnt like a chicken.
Snake: Huh... I can't decide if I would like that or not.
Otacon: Uh... Just get back to the mission, okay?
Snake: Got'cha.

Kirby Hat
Lavender ears, the fluffy cheeks and the feather-styled haircut.

Wii Remote Sound
A flame sound, and then Blaze crying "Hee ya!"

Unlock Message
Blaze, the fire adept from another dimension, is now unlocked!

Role in Subspace Emissary
To be unlocked in a secret hidden door after beating SSE.

Logo
Logo of Sonic franchise

Victory Theme
Victory jingle of Sonic Franchise

THIS MOVESET IS FINISHED. IF YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE COMMENT! THANKS!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
A ticket to Guilty-ville. Population: the defendant.

Phoenix Wright​

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

+++ General Summary! +++​

Phoenix Wright is a defense attorney and the protagonist of the first three Ace Attorney games, and a secondary character in Ace Attorney 4. He is often called "Nick" by his closest friends (as in a "nickname"), or "porcupine head" by others due to his spiky hair. While in his early adult years, he was accused of murder, but was successfully defended by Mia Fey, changing his career to law and eventually joining up with Mia's office. After Mia
was murdered
, Phoenix inherited the office, renaming it "Wright and Co.", and continued his work as a defense attorney. In the courtroom, Phoenix is known for wildly guessing at the truth, allowing him to "turnabout" the court to his favor.

The Ace Attorney games themselves are exemplary adventure games, in which players question suspects and gather evidence, which they then use in court to get the "Not Guilty" verdict Nick's clients deserve.

+ Video References! +

..:: One tough lawyer: Phoenix Wright ::..

..:: OBJECT MY BALLS ::..

..:: Just another fine day in the life of Phoenix Wright! ::..

..:: The best video ever ::..

..:: Not a Hare Hare Yukai video ::..

..:: There's only one absolute truth! ::..

Alright, so some most of the above have nothing to do with the actual games. They're still worth watching, for obvious reasons. The others are great showings of the excellent plot and gameplay that ties the equally-amazing characters together.

+ Play Style! +

In Super Smash Bros., Phoenix is characterized by his normalcy amidst the odd-ball collage that is the rest of the roster. While he does have a projectile attack, it's primary use is to keep opponents busy while he gets into a position to lay them out with his signature attack, "Objection!", or his oddly-effective dash attack and aerials. Phoenix is surprisingly athletic (probably all that cross-town investigative work, I'll bet), but when matching his only-human strength against the other-worldly powers of Mario, Link and Kirby, players will be met with mixed results (meaning, he's pretty quick, but not too tough). Phoenix is also noticeable for his ever-present comedy relief, apparent in everything from his taunts to his outfits.

He does fight with a weapon--the "Court Record", otherwise known as a briefcase. That said, he has a bit more range than most fighters, but as a briefcase isn't exactly a battle-ready weapon, that doesn't count for too much.

Finally, it should be said that if Phoenix had his way, he wouldn't be fighting at all. Like most of his cases, he's been thrown into this strange world by nothing more than a twist of fate, but since he is here, he won't leave without getting that "Not Guilty" verdict!

+ Stats! +

(Out of 10)

>Offense: 4
>Speed: 7
>Weight: 4
>Jump Height: 8
>Fall Speed: 5
>Recovery: 5
>Range: 7
>Attack Speed: 7

+++ The Moveset! +++​

+ Standard Attacks! +

A - Nick throws out a quick hook with his left fist, which can lead into... (2%)
AA - Another hooked punch, this time with Nick's right. Links to... (4%)
AAA - A short-ranged kick to the shins. Finally... (3%)
AAAA - Nick turns all the way around, ending his spin with a diagonal heel drop from his left leg...just kidding. He's not THAT athletic. He ends his combo with a spinning, open-palm slap! (7%)

Notes: This combo has several different uses. If you only input the first two hits, it's simply some quick damage with no lag. If you end it at the kick, there's a chance you'll trip your target. And of course, the slap sends them flying. Overall, a very good neutral combo, with good reach and damage.

Side Tilt - Nick whips his briefcase vertically down in front of him, starting high and ending low (7-8%)

Notes: A fairly standard attack. What's fun about it is the angle of it's knockback: straight down. Obviously this means it can spike, though pulling that off is rather difficult with this move. A better use for the unusual knockback is to combo into Phoenix's Down Tilt, as hitting a grounded opponent with this move will leave them on the floor right in front of Nick--so obviously, not a KO move at all.

Up Tilt - Nick punches skyward, hopping about a foot off of the ground (3-5%)

Notes: SHORYUKEN! Definitely Nick's weakest tilt. The range is small, and the damage and knockback are minimal. It is, however, very fast, and comes out as fast as, say, Ness's Down Tilt. It's best used to rack up some early damage against low % opponents.

Down Tilt - Nick trips over nothing, coming down hard in front of him (10-12%)

Notes: The lag here is significant, but then, a smart player will usually use this on a prone opponent (say, one you've just planted with Nick's Side Tilt?). It is, however, quite humorous. Also the damage is significantly better than Nick's other Tilts, and the knockback will send the opponent skidding away from Nick, along the ground. You can Ukemi right out of this move, but in that case, you won't land the move--it's basically a built-in feint, then.

Dash Attack - Nick crow-hops a few feet while winding up a punch, then jams it straight ahead into the foe's gut (5-6% normal, 13-14% charged)

Notes: Yup, a chargeable dash attack. Wild, right? The longer you charge it, the further Phoenix hops before punching. If you just tap the button, he hops once. Charging it can lead to up to four hops, each one taking him about half-a-roll along the ground. The timing's different as well, depending on how much charge is in the move: the more charge, the slower the move comes out. Great for changing up an opponent's momentum.

+ Smash Attacks! +

Side Smash - Nick grips his briefcase tightly in both hands, and baseball-swings it in front of him. A hit sends paper flying everywhere (16-18% normal, 20-21% charged)

Notes: Definitely Nick's best KO move (after Objection!), with perks! The actual attack is very powerful, and quick enough to be used most everywhere. It can, however, fly over certain crouched characters (Kirby, Pikachu, etc.). It does have another neat effect on it, which is the paper. If you connect with this, a pack of papers will burst forth from the briefcase as it snaps open upon impact. These sheets act like they do after being thrown from Nick's Side Special: floating and dealing no damage, but causing flinching upon contact with an enemy. This effectively creates a miniature force-field between Phoenix and his victim, in case a quick retaliation was in order.

Up Smash - More briefcase shenanigans ensue as Nick arcs the thing overhead, from back to front (10-14% normal, 18% charged)

Notes: The move has two distinct hitboxes. The larger one is active from start to about 3/4s of the way through, when the briefcase is horizontal to Nick's chest. This hitbox sends opponents flying upwards, as any good Up Smash should, right? The tricky part is the latter hitbox, which is active shortly as the briefcase goes from straight out in front of Phoenix to the floor: victims are sent flying at an unusual south-eastern (assuming Nick's facing right) direction. So the move has a nice, odd spike inside it, as well as decent speed and great range. A very useful tool indeed.

Down Smash - A solid stomp in front of him. A full-charge yields a 3-stomp combo (12% normal, 5%/9%/12% charged)

Notes: Putting aside the obviously limited range, Nick's Down Smash is a powerful move when used correctly. You'll only get three hits when fully charged, and this is when the move exceeds the need, dealing a total of 26 damage, as well as giving Nick some Super Armor after the first kick. If an opponent's ready for it, though, it's easy to DI away from before the third kick lands. But if it does, they'll be sent skidding away, much like Phoenix's Down Tilt. There's also very little lag on the move uncharged, so it's a good surprise weapon to pull out every now and again, despite the horrendous range.

+ Aerials! +

Neutral Air - A horizontal spin, akin to Peach's, only with Nick's briefcase. Paper will fly (6-8%)

Notes: That paper effect again! This is the best use of it, as you can easily create a falling wall of flinch-inducing aggravation for opponents by leaping over them and using this move repeatedly. The actual attack has below average knockback and damage, though normal range and speed.

Forward Air - Nick pulls back at the knee, then attacks with a sharp midair punt (8-11%)

Notes: Picture Snake's Forward Air flipped upside down, and you'll have a general idea of how this works. There's a sweetspot at Nick's toe, and if you can meet that with the opponent's center, you'll Meteor Smash them directly upwards.

Backward Air - Nick spins around once in midair, briefcase leading (8%)

Notes: A completely average move. It's hitbox extends invisibly above the briefcase for a bit, and it comes out very fast...though that's countered by the more-than-usual ending lag. Solid if you need it, but there are better alternatives.

Upward Air - The generic backflip kick (13-15%)

Notes: Whoa, what? That's alot of damage, isn't it? And it's almost the same as Captain Falcon or Ganondorf's, right...so like, that's great speed, great range, and great damage? Broken much, yes? Well, this is Phoenix Wright, not the King of Evil or a futureman whose body is conditioned by 1000KM/H speeds. If Nick lands with this move, he loses his equilibrium, which in Smash terms means he becomes helpless (no jumps, recovery, attacks, or dodging), and falls to the ground.

Downward Air - Phoenix catches a whiff of something exotic, and lets out a monstrous sneeze, sending him falling to the ground, taking out any in his way (6-9%)

Notes: As you press the A button, Nick sneezes. He then becomes helpless (...again), and falls to the ground. The catch here is that if you touch another player going down, you'll trap them beneath you, making them helpless too. As you land, the shockwave will then deal damage and knockback to them. Obviously, this will redefine Kirbycide. Note that Phoenix is helpless, so can still DI as he falls, as well as catch ledges and Ukemi (negating the damage, of course).

+ Grabs and Throws! +

Grab - Reaches out with both arms. The "bear hug" method (X)
Running Grab - Same as above, only with stopping lag and a longer opening (X)
Grab Attack - A knee to the, ahem, "lower body" (1-3%)

Notes: A decidedly average grab. Of note is Phoenix's comical reaction to an enemy that breaks out of his grab: he back away and covers his head while crouching away. "What if they come back?"

Forward Throw - A sidearm pitch using both arms (5-8%)

Notes: Simple and clean, baby. Any enemies behind Nick will be batted away by the thrown fighter as Nick spins around before throwing. This deals a few points of damage, and little knockback.

Back Throe - OH YEAH, THE WRIGHT-STYLE SUPLEX! (11-13%)

Notes: You know you want to do it. :lick: The throw is powerful, but only use it at higher percentages, as there's extreme lag afterward as Nick delicately picks himself back up--what was he thinking, doing something so athletic?

Upward Throw - A simple upwards toss, a la Mario (7-8%)

Notes: Nice and easy. There's very little knockback here, but that works out perfectly as a setup for Nick's Up Tilt or most of his aerials.

Downward Throw - Nick drops the foe to the floor, then follows up with a devastating two-hit heel stomp combination (12-13%)

Notes: Nick's most damaging throw. Like his other ground-based techniques, this one sends the opponent skidding away across the floor, like a stone on a calm pond.

+ Miscellaneous Attacks! +

Rising Attack - Phoenix scrambles hurriedly to his feet. The wild flailing is what does the damage (4-5%)

Notes: There is literally no range on this move. The only way your opponent will take damage is if they're right on top of you, and even then, the damage is almost irrelevant in it's small size. However, Phoenix is totally invulnerable for the entire move, which goes on for about a second, and has lag numbering in the nanoseconds. As such, it's a great tool for giving yourself some breathing room.

Ledge Attack - As Nick rises from the edge, he puts his weight on his left leg, and coils himself up on top of it, launching himself forward in a full-body shoulder block (10%)

Notes: Nick telegraphs the sh*t out of this one, but it's obscenely long range still catches his foe off-guard most of the time. Nick goes about as far as his uncharged Dash Attack carries him, in an attack that is almost identical to Samus or Captain Falcon's Dash Attack, though much less elegant (Phoenix stumbles a bit as he exits the move; maybe a little stunned that he just plowed through his opponents like a real, live action hero). So...ending lag, yeah.

Ledge Attack over 100% - Nick lumbers up the ledge, hand over hand. Just as it seems he lacks the strength to pull himself all the way up, a final surge of effort pops him over the lip, where he flops on the ground, breathing heavily (1%)

Notes: The attack hits as Phoenix "flops on the ground", and is understandably weak. However, it will always trip, and the hitbox extends a fraction-of-an-inch behind Nick, so any fighter directly behind him (perhaps trying to grab the edge after him?) will be hit, resulting in a helpless fall to their doom.

+ Specials! +

Neutral Special: Objection! - The finger of truth is wielded! Phoenix stabs the air with his index finger, with his signature exclamation alongside (10-15%, 35-40% sweetspotted)

Notes: If the finger lands right in the middle of an enemy, a nice "homerun" effect and HUGE knockback results. Like Rest or Luigi's recovery, only cooler because it's Phoenix Wright. There's some notable ending lag though, like Falcon Punch's timeframes reversed.

Side Special: Witness Testimony - Nick glances over the witness' testimony, then with a quick shrug, flicks it away (4-6% normal, 14-16% smashed)

Notes: If you've ever thrown cards, then you know how this sucker flies. A smashed version of this has Phoenix angrily reviewing the sheet, then whipping it away, dealing more damage, but with less range. The move is also rather quick, with very little lag, so having multiple files flying through the stage is normal. Also, once the paper reaches the end of it's flight, it slowly drifts to the floor, where it will disappear after a few seconds. As it drifts down, if an enemy comes in contact with it, they'll flinch, but suffer no damage. In other words, it's a great tool for edgeguarding.

Up Special: Flight of the Phoenix - Nick flails wildly, clawing at the air and by some act of God, pulling himself heavenward, and knocking anything in his way aside (3-5%, multiple hits)

Notes: This damages, and even resembles, to an extent, Luigi's infamous dash attack. Phoenix doesn't possess any sort of superhuman powers, so he has to scramble for all he's worth to actually make himself rise through the air. The range of this move is quite large, but as there's no knockback anywhere in it, using it as an offensive measure will usually result in Phoenix getting hit by an aerial afterward.

Down Special: Cross Examination - Phoenix mulls over his evidence (in paper form). Any attacks are met with a snappy counter, not damaging the foe, but leaving them stunned (X)

Notes: When this move counters something, there's no damage, but there is Nick's second-most-famous phrase, "Hold It!", and the opponent is left stunned for a second or so. Nick, on the other hand, is ready to go as soon as the move goes off, leaving him a full second to pull off any attack he so chooses. Also, if a projectile is stopped by Cross Examination, the "Hold It!" directed at the sniper will stun them no matter where they are.

Final Smash: Turnabout! - Nick's determined visage flicks across the screen, and anyone unfortunate enough to be directly in front of him gets a face-full of finger. Phoenix darts around his opponent, quickly presenting piece after piece of contradicting evidence, sending objects and papers (2D sprites taken directly from the DS games) flying all over. When the dust settles, the enemy takes anywhere from 25-100% damage, based on how much % Nick has (get it? A turnabout?). No knockback, but huge damage.

+++ Other +++

+ Symbol! +

> Phoenix's Attorney Badge, seen here:

+ Entry Animation! +

>Nick is looking over the Court Record as the countdown begins, but as the timer reaches "2", the Judge's gavel snaps his concentration, and he enters the fight slightly frazzled as he quickly packs the evidence back into his briefcase and prepares to fight.

+ Taunts! +

>Taunt 1: Nick nervously chuckles while he ruffles the back of his neck. JUST LIKE IN THE GAME!

>Taunt 2: Phoenix finds a fatal flaw in his opponent's testimony, and he's got the evidence to prove it!

>Taunt 3: Nick flashes his Magatama in front of him (similar to the pose he strikes during Objection!), which emits a faint green flash before Nick puts it back in his pocket. If an opponent is caught in the middle of the very, very small "hitbox" the flash has, a Psycho-Lock appears, but is quickly broken as the opponent is sent flying backwards. No damage is done, however.

+ Kirby Hat! +

>Kirby don's a Phoenix wig! The thought of Kirby's "Objection!" gives me chills...<3

+ Victory Acts! +

>Victory Act 1: Nick adjusts his tie, then smiles and gives a quick nod toward the camera with one hand on his hip.
>Victory Act 2: The words "Not Guilty" flash by on the screen, and Phoenix confidently faces the camera, victory secured, as confetti rains down across the field...which is being tossed into the air by a strange, sprite-based man in a tattered green trenchcoat. Only the back of his shoulders and up are visible, as he stands at the bottom of the screen.

+ CODEC Conversation! +

Colonel: Watch yourself, Snake!
Snake: Watch myself? This guy's more of a danger to himself than he is to me.
Colonel: I'm serious, Snake. That's Phoenix Wright, the most feared defense attorney in the world.
Snake: ...Why would anyone fear a defense attorney?
Colonel: Because, Snake...he always gets a "Not Guilty" verdict. No matter the odds, no matter how bleak the situation might be--in his hands, justice always prevails.
Snake: But what's that got to do with combat?
Colonel: Well--
Snake: He just seems kind of, y'know, out of place here.
Colonel: Snake--
Snake: I mean, I'm up against some of the most legendary soldiers the universe has to offer here, and you expect me to believe that some regular guy from Planet Earth is supposed to measure up to the likes of Mario, Link, Kirby--Colonel: Snake! Stop right there!
Snake: Wh-what? What did I say?
Colonel: ...Isn't there something a bit ironic about what you're saying? We wouldn't want any legal problems, would we?
Snake: ...
Colonel: ...
Snake: ...
Colonel: ...See what I mean, Snake? Don't ever underestimate the Long Arm--or in this case, Finger--of the Law. Give Phoenix an inch, and he'll turnabout the situation in a heartbeat.
Snake: All right, Colonel. You've convinced me. I'll be ready for him.
COLOR="Green"]Colonel[/COLOR]: That's what I like to hear, Snake.

+ Alternate Outfits! +

>Normal Outfit: Phoenix's standard issue blue business suit.
>Alt. Outfit 1: Miles Edgeworth's frilly red get-up.
>Alt. Outfit 2: A fancy white tux, perfect for a night with the band, right? ;)
>Alt. Outfit 3: Young Phoenix. Pink sweater and all.
>Alt. Outfit 5: Old Hobo Phoenix, straight from Ace Attorney 4. Complete with silly beanie.

+++ Extra Components! +++​

+ Stage! +

>Courtroom No.1: The stage consists of a flat plane with medium-height walls on both sides, and three raised platforms across the center. For reference, this is the courtroom picture from the games, handily edited for ease-of use.

Thick Blue: Platforms/areas to stand.

Thin Blue: The walls and shape of the stage. You can't drop below these.

Red Lines: Side boundaries. The stage is a walk-off stage, though there's not much space to move around on in the jury stands. The vertical boundary is where the picture cuts out. This line also shows the general zoom level of the camera.

...Now, you may be wondering why that big block of space at the bottom is empty. During a match in Courtroom No.1, several different cases are tried. Each character has their own case, each ranging from the serious: Ganondorf is accused of enslaving the entire population of Hyrule, for instance, to the comical: Jigglypuff attempts to defend itself from the charge of "public vandalism following a mysteriously sleep-inducing vocal performance".

Each case plays out in text form, courtesy of a text box placed at the bottom of the screen. This has no effect on gameplay, but is just about the coolest d*mn thing of all time. The defending attorney is different for each case, though it's always either Mia Fey, Apollo Justice, or Phoenix Wright (though he doesn't take part in his own case). Prosecuting attorneys range between: Winston Payne, Godot, Franziska von Karma, Miles Edgeworth, and Klavier Gavin. Again, each case has a specific DA and PA. These characters appear in sprite form, in the background of the level, in their respective stands. The judge, meanwhile, sits in his chair, and provides the only stage-hazard in the level: his gavel's pounding will deal Warlock Punch-level damage and knockback to any character standing on his post when he pounds it, which is whenever the case calls for it (whenever a particular Objection rouses the jury, for instance).

So, where does the accused fit in to all this? The catch with this setup is that any given case only proceeds when the accused character stands on the witness' podium, awaiting their fate. If they don't the Judge will pound his gavel and order them back to their position. Until they do, nothing will happen (aside from some humorous idle animations from the attorneys and judge). Obviously this requires some commitment, as certain cases can drag on for upwards of ten minutes(!). However, the accused has the advantage of a defensible platform, as well as activating a very destructive stage hazard--one that they'll never be hit by.

Who's case is tried is randomly picked from the participants (though it's always a human player, never a CPU). When one case ends, the attorneys, judge, and jury file out of the room. After a few moments, they return to try a different case--again, randomly selected from the other, un-tried fighter(s). If all four cases are tried, the involved file out of the courtroom, and don't return.

+ Item! +

>Luminol Spray: Once busted open, reveals any and all cloaked enemies, covers the area around motion-sensor bombs, claymores, and C4 with a white mist, and generally makes hidden things visible. Only lasts for a limited time.

+ Trophies! +

>Phoenix Wright - The Man, the Mystery, the Legend.
>Turnabout! - Phoenix's Final Smash, in all it's poseable glory.
>Mia and Maya Fey - The plot-laden "Turnabout Sisters".
>Miles Edgeworth - Nick's rival since his school days, and a AAA prosecutor.
>Steel Samurai and Friends - The Steel Samurai, Pink Princess, and Jammin' Ninja, all in absolutely justicular poses.
>Apollo Justice - Nick's spiritual successor, and hero of Ace Attorney 4 (and probably 5).
>Godot - Phoenix's rival attorney for most of Ace Attorney 3, who has a strange way of getting involved in everything Nick is pulled into...
>Magatama - A spirit medium's icon, on loan from Maya Fey. Allows Nick to see when people are hiding the truth--quite the handy tool for the lawyer-on-the-go.
>Detective Gumshoe - Though a bit clumsy, he's the District's go-to guy for on-the-scene investigations. He's also quite the skilled paper crafter...
>The Judge - The nameless (possibly Canadian) ruler of the courtroom.

+ Assist Trophy! +

>Steel Samurai and Friends: Global Studios' big three unite for one all-out attack on evil! The Steel Samurai, Pink Princess, and Jammin' Ninja team up for a once-in-a-lifetime combination! Upon entry, the Steel Samurai twirls his divine samurai spear in a circle, catching nearby foes in a deadly whirlwind of justice! Next, the Pink Princess leaps skywards and pierces those caught in the vortex with a barrage of throwing stars! Finally, the Jammin' Ninja makes his grand debut, shredding out a wailing solo on his guitar, which cleanses the foul minds of evildoers everywhere!

(
All three appear at once, and while one of them is doing their attack, the other two will stand by and strike cool, heroic poses. The Steel Samurai is first, where he twirls his spear behind his back, causing a bluish tornado to appear in there, which will draw items and fighters alike toward it, though being caught in it deals no damage. Next, the Pink Princess jumps above the tornado and throws shuriken at every enemy and item caught in the wind (explosive items caught here will probably end up knocking fighters out of the whirlwind if they get hit by the blast), which deals a few points of damage each (5-6%). Finally, the whirlwind dissipates, and all fighters fall to the ground, where they stand in their dizzied animation as the Jammin' Ninja saunters across their paths, playing a guitar solo of the Steel Samurai theme (though it's obviously a shorter version of just the main chorus). As he strikes the final chord, all three characters strike their mst dramatic pose, which creates a circular wave of pure, justice-fueled energy to radiate from them, dealing good damage (15-20%) and blowing any enemies in range away (it's about as wide as a fully-expanded Smart Bomb, and those standing around dizzied from the cyclone and kunai will always be hit).
)

+ END! +

EDIT - I'm not going to detail every character's case (in the stage, that is), for a number of reasons.

Though I am very lazy.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
EDIT 2 - I'd love to get these things linked in my profile/signature somewhere, but I'm ********, and don't know how to link to single posts. If anyone feels like tipping me off on that, I'd be much obliged...*hinthint*
Nice PW moveset. Anyway.

If you scroll to the top of a post, you'll see there a little digit, let's say "#100". If you click this number, you'll be linked to the single post. In case you don't know how to link:
[!url=http://LINK]Text[!/url]

Without the exclamation marks, 'f course.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Edit: That Phoenix Wright Hare Hare Yukai dance scared me like never before... Also, a not as important message, good job on Phoenix himself so far.

Backstory
Decus is the leader of the Vanguard espionage divison. The Vanguard is an army for Sylvarant. The espionage divison is the stealth in enemy areas, and isn't afraid to attack either.He mearly joined to be near Alice, even though he is aware she finds him replusive. Though he cares little about the current conflict between the people of Sylvarant and Tethe'alla, he is one of the most skilled members of the Vanguard. Decus wields a broadsword with a skull for the hilt and a skeleton arm as the broadsword itself(as seen in the picture above).

Character Icon:A Sorcerer Ring.
Game Origin:Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the New World.

Stats and Info
Screen Name:Decus
Weight:Heavy
Height:Tall
Strength:8/10
Speed:4/10
First Jump:5/10
Second Jump:4/10
Fall Speed:7/10
Combo:5/10
Crawl:N/A
Wall Jump:Yes
Wall Cling:N/A

Pros:)
Good range
very powerful
Has dark attributes on his broadsword swings
Heavyweight
can space easily

Cons:(
slow
>B and B can't be used in the air
VERY bad lag on some of his attacks
bad aerial fighter
no projectiles

Moveset
A: Swings his broadsword downward for 4%. Large hitbox on this one.
AA:Spins his broadsword, brings it above his head and does A again for 9%, good knockback.
Dash Attack: After you do the dash attack, Decus will running and travel based on the momentum before(he doesn't move his feet during this), then spin and slash the air. 8%, okay knockback.

Ftilt:Flips his whole body and brings the broadsword down with him. Very bad start-up lag, 9%, okay knockback.
Utilt: Holds his broadsword vertically above his head for 7%, okay knockback, small hitbox.
Dtilt:pokes his broadsword forward on the ground, still holding it. Hitbox on the top as well as the tip(of the broadsword), big range, 7%, some end lag, little to no start-up lag. Okay knockback.

Nair:Spins his broadsword all around his body for 6% and okay knockback. Some landing and end lag.
Fair: Thrusts his broadsword out, doing 15% on the sweetspot(the tips) with good knockback, or the sourspot for any part that isn't the tip(5%, low knockback). The opponent will be stunned for a second(on the sweetspot) as if CF did knee of justice. Bad landing lag.
Bair:Disappears for half a second(he is the espionage leader, after all), then reappears behind the opponent(or air=p), and slashes his broadsword. This can be used to play effective mind games, and will do 8%(the technique would be broken otherwise) with okay knockback. No lag between the disapperance and reapperance, very bad landing lag.
Uair:Spins his whole body, causing the broadsword to act like a drill for multiple hits, 10%, and okay knockback on the last hit. Very bad landing lag.
Dair: Ike's Dair, but this spikes if it hits the tips. 10%, good knockback, some ending lag.

Fgrab:Thrusts his broadsword forward, 5% and 'grab' knockback.
Bgrab:Goes in front of the grabbed enemy, then elbows them. 6%, okay knockback.
Ugrab:Strikes the opponent's feet, causing them to fly upwards. 4%, 'grab' knockback.
Dgrab: Uses his Dark Ice special to do 5%, good knockback.Note that the ice won't stay afterwards.

Fsmash:It looks like this
, but he brings the broadsword down to the ground, causing rocks to come from the ground to make up for short range. 16% from the broadsword, 8% from the rocks. Pretty bad start-up lag, rocks don't go farther than Ganon's >B. Small hitbox on the rocks.
Usmash:Disappears for a half second, then reappears and slashes upward, doing 15%(again, broken otherwise) and okay knockback. It should be known that you can still be attacked during that half second, but it becomes harder to figure out where to put a sweetspot, and you'll occasionlt miss.
Dsmash: Decus strikes the ground, causing dark flames to come from it. 15% when fully charged, large hitbox, some end lag, open from behind, okay knockback. This is also pretty good for edgeguarding, too.

Dark Speed Spin(B):Decus puts the sword in the ground, still holding the shaft. Then, with incredible power and speed, he's able to spin above the broadsword, still holding the shaft! The end of his body emits with a dark aura, and after 2 seconds, it will turn yellow to show just how fast he's moving(doesn't add to how much damage he does, though). You can't move during this attack, though, so a character in a helpless state falling from the sky is probably the easiest to land a hit on, because it has quite a bit of start-up lag and covers a great range(and it won't hit some of the shorter characters on the ground, too). It also good for edgeguarding.17% from one hit with great knockback is what this move does(note that after you land a hit, you stop spinning).
Slash Fury(>B): Probably his most simple B, Decus slashes 4 times, the first aimed upward(4%, bad knockback if you be a chicken and quit there)the second downward,(5%, okay knockback)the third, he actually thrusts the broadsword forward(6%, medium knockback), and finally, spins and then does a horizontal slash covering his whole body(7%, good knockback).Note that you have to press the B button at the right times, and if you don't land a single hit but do all 4 slashes, Decus gets dizzy for 2 sec. The slashes come out pretty quick, too.
Dark Ice(^B):Being around Alice for so long might have actually paid off for him.While in the air, Decus will be pushed backwards, and purple ice will come from the palm of his hand,which you can control to create a small path on which he can walk on for a few seconds. If a character knocks you off, you can do another path. If the ice breaks with you on it, you cannot do anything about it. If you jump off, you can't use it again until you grab a ledge or land on ground. If you use it while on the ground, it will serve as a shield in front of Decus, and, like in the air, you can control where it will go exactly(though it isn't very far away from Decus' body). It melts immediately from fire, and a few strong attacks will break it( a projectile disappears after it hits it). Also, this is non-chargeable, does no damage, doesn't do that much ice, and, if you the attack the ice as he's putting it, he will stop and be stunned for 2sec.
Energy Assault(vB): Three yellow energy beams spiral up Decus' body. Anybody caught in this will get hit three times (doing 3% each), then hit with a large strike from his broadsword, doing 17% damage, with great knockback from the sword's hit. Small hitbox from the beams, so strategy required. Also, using this in the air will leave you in a helpless state.

The Power of a One-Sided Love:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCyL9cOqi5g Basically this, but at :11, they don't show his face. 50%, only on stages like Shadow Moses Island won't it K.O. To hit with this, you must be near the enemies. You cannot use this while in the air.Note: It's in the japanese version because it's so much funnier. He speaks english in general, and they might announce his English VA soon.

MusicNote: Please tell me about the choices I made for all 5 of these songs(were they good for the most part?).
Beat one's way:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8acrSQMCCgw
Bad Ending(no spoilers, just music):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tilFTfbS0S4
Menu Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiy1Apianrg
The Law of the Battle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zecf3oXr9qo&feature=related
Standing the Pain:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNdAzvr2nTE&feature=related

Stage-Otherworldly Gate:- There is rock as the ground, with three large stone pillars for the background. It is a dark night, and knights with green and yellow armor will attack any player(they come from the left or right), doing 20% and okay knockback. Occasionly, a knight with golden armor will come and do 35% and good knockback. They move slow, so it's not hard to dodge them. This feature( the knights) can be turned off.Futhermore, every 2min. or so, a dimensional hole will appear,and take them to Sylvarant. They transport to the site of the Kharlan Tree, the world's source of mana. All music from my four character entries so far can have their music played here or in the Coliseum.

Wiimote: Decus screams "Alice-chan!", like in the FS video(again, humor purposes).

Event:Alice-Chan!(I know I'm taking advantage of this, but c'mon, it's like doing a Zelda game without Link as the main hero.)
Alice(who I will do a moveset of later) is being attacked by Ganondorf and Bowser. She is at 50%(80% on Medium, 100% on hard), and she will help you fight, though if she gets K.O'ed,you lose, so you should be doing most of the damage. This is fairly hard on hard mode if you don't play as Decus often, and Alice tends to try and do damage moreso than she should(she's a lightweight).

Unlock: Quite a weird, original way I came up with to unlock him. If you have Alice, than you can do Classic on any difficulty. By doing it on difficulties where Crazy Hand will automatically appear, a computer controlled Decus helps you. By doing difficulties where he doesn't appear, after you defeat Master Hand, Crazy Hand will revive him, and THEN Decus appears to help you.=P If you don't have Alice, you can unlock him through his event or his SSE role, which I'll explain next.

SSE Role: Decus sees Alice walking toward a portal. His eyes turn into hearts, until he notices Dark Bowser walking behind her. Thinking she will be held captive, he runs faster than Sonic the Hedgehog can say "You're too slow!". After confronting Dark Bowser, he will prepare to get into a fighting position.They battle, Decus wins, and thinks he has saved her. Alice explains that Tabuu promised to defeat the people of Tethe'alla in their world, so Decus, not caring that the purpose is bad, follows Alice into the portal. After they lure the heroes to Tabuu, he uses his Off-Waves on all of them, including those two. After Kirby(and Richter if you read his SSE role=b) save them, they walk off. After Sonic weakens his Off-Waves, Alice and Decus appear and prepare to fight Tabuu as well. Once Tabuu is defeated, Alice claims it wasn't to help them(or the world), but to get their revenge on Tabuu. Decus, looking at Alice with heart eyes, nods.

Unlock Notice: The leader of the Vanguard Espionage division, Decus, joins the brawl!

Taunts
Taunt#1:Looks at a picture of Alice from his backpocket with heart eyes.
Taunt#2:Looks at two Alice pictures from his backpocket with heart eyes.
Taunt#3: Gets a bazooka out of nowhere and blows up the stage.The real one is actually him saying"Prepare to Die!", swinging his broadsword.

Winning Poses
#1:Folds his arms and says,"Sorry, this is for Alice only."(referring to himself.)
#2:Looks at a picture of(yep, you guessed it)Alice with heart eyes.
#3: Swings his broadsword and says"I am SO good at this."
#4:Note:This will only happen if you won against Alice: He will turn around and say "Sorry, Alice! I was forced!".
Losing Pose:Claps, but a thought bubble appears above his head with Alice in it.

CostumesNote: Only his jacket and leg band changes colors.
Costume#1: his leg band goes to white, his jacket turns red, and the fur on the jacket turns purple.
Costume#2:leg band=green, jacket=purple,fur=red.
Costume#3:leg band=red,jacket=green,fur=white.

Kirby Hat: the blue hair and eyes, with the smallest jacket.

Snake Codec
Alice:It's Snake, right?
Snake:What the--how do you know my name?!
Alice:It's on the character selection screen.
Snake:Oh.
Alice:Decus is actually a quite a good worker. For me, anyway.
Snake:How does that affect me?
Alice: If you tell him that I gave him the okay, he might pamper you too.
Snake:Sweet.
Alice: He'll probably need some proof, though.
Snake:Like what?
Alice:Hmm... Show him the codec and I'll tell him.
Snake:Yes!
Alice: One more thing:
Snake: Yeah?
Alice: I'm hanging up now.Bye!
Snake:I don't know how to fight this guy AND I'm not getting pampered.Great.
If Snake is KO'ed during this:
Alice: Snake? Snake?!..... Whatever, he was hopeless anyway.
Here's the picture of Alice, my next project.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
8D Sir Kibble, I love you so much right now. And not in the platonic way either.

You remembered the Ninja Rope! That was one of my brother's favorite weapons, and all I could think was "Did he remember the Ninja Rope? Please tell me he remembered the Ninja Rope!" And you did. Kudos my friend, I'd play as this guy all the time.

And Spadefox, you did a WONDERFUL job on Blaze. I especially like the codec. Lol at "hot kitty". Snake is a closet furry :laugh:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I Just want to ask you should I do Next?

The following Characters I have in my mind now is:

Nights (Nights)
Bean (Sonic the fighters)
Scratch and Grounder (adventures of Sonic the hedgehog/Dr Robotniks Mean bean Machine)
OR
****ed Up Kangaskhan/ Rhydon (Envolved from Missingno)

Also, who do you think was my best creation so far?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And Spadefox, you did a WONDERFUL job on Blaze. I especially like the codec. Lol at "hot kitty". Snake is a closet furry :laugh:
Why, thank you, I'm glad you like her. ^_^

Request No. 2... I'm already a little soniced outta my woozle, lol.

Other Movesets by Spadefox:
Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov (Original Character)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Sandbag (Super Smash Bros. series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Cooperation with KoJ, Sonic series)
Kovomaka Students (Magical Starsign)

^v^v^ CHAOS ^v^v^

Chaos, the "God of Destruction", has entered the fight. This mute creature is made out of a strange liquid and has insane powers. If it is feeded Chaos Emeralds, it becomes stronger. Chaos is a guardian of Angel Island and, although it became a monster back then, has a good heart and is rather peaceful. It's favourite creature is the Chao, and he likes to guard these little blue things.

Chaos' moveset is very original, I 'spose. It has the ability to transform itself in pretty much any shape, as it is made out of a liquid, however, for Smash, takes on the form of Chaos 0 (Zero), and mainly stays in that shape. It's also very strong, very heavy and very slow. And by slow I mean Ganondorf-slow. It has most likely one of the worst jump abilities of all, but makes up with insanely powerful moves and incredible range. Although Chaos has connections to the Chaos Force, I didn't use these moves a lot, I preferred to go with the transformation theme.

Stats
Screen Name: Chaos
Size: 6/10
Weight: 8/10
(Running) Speed: 4/10
Power: 7/10
First Jump: 2/10 - Chaos hops... his jump is as bad as Ganondorf's
Second Jump: 3/10 - Chaos extends himself a little further into the air and pulls his legs with him. Not really good.
Fall Speed: 7/10
Crouch: Yes. (becomes a puddle)
Crawl: Yes. (slides as a puddle)
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No
Gliding: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A: Finslap - Name says it all. Chaos slaps its enemy with its fin. It only does one slap. Damage: 4-5%
Ftilt: Sweep Attack - Chaos sweeps one arm, which extends a bit. Above average knockback. Damage: 8-9%
Utilt: Cylindric Push - Chaos extends its arms upwards and transforms them into a cylindric shape, pushing the enemy upwards. Above average knockback. Damage: 7-9%
Dtilt : Wave... Kick? - Chaos turns halfly into a puddle and creates small waves out of the body parts which disappear, pushing enemies to both of its sides. Good knockback. Damage: 9-10%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Liquid Hammer - Chaos puts together its arms and holds them near its face. When the attack is released, Chaos turns the arms into a shape which resembles a hammer and smashes the enemy away. Insane knockback, but, compared to other of Chaos' moves, not that high range. Damage: 20-25%
Usmash: Aqua Spike - Chaos "charges" its momentum and flings its arms upwards in the form of a spike. Good knockback, good range. Damage: 18-23%
Dsmash: Puddle Roll - Chaos transforms into a ball and rolls in a small circle (in the field hitting both sides), doing high knockback. This move has not that good range, but nevertheless, it's strong. Damage: 19-25%

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Aqua Ball - Chaos turns into a ball of destruction. Everyone who touches him while doing this attack will recieve damage - except they are attacking themselves. Above average knockback. Damage: 9-12%
Fair: Air Kick - Chaos leans backward and extends its legs to kick an enemy. Good knockback. Damage: 8-11%
Bair: Tail Sting - Chaos extends its small stubble tail in lance form and spikes anyone who comes near. Low knockback. Damage: 8-10%
Uair: Upward Claw - Chaos shovels with one fin upward, throwing the enemy to the side. Average knockback. Damage: 9-11%
Dair: Liquid Sword - Chaos turns its arm into a blade and swings it downwards. Meteor Smash. Damage: 13-15%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Aqua Wheel - Chaos turns its body into a ring, rolling into the enemy. It has to get up afterwards, but even though it needs recover, this move has good knockback. Damage: 10-13%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Chaos transforms into a hammer shape and knocks enemies away.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Chaos turns into a puddle of jelly and pulls itself upwards, hurting enemies while transforming back to Zero-form
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Since Chaos turns into a puddle when attacked, it lets its two arms jet out delivering punches before raising.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Chaos sends two drips of liquid and then raises again.

Specials
B: Drip Shot - Chaos fires off a part of liquid from its body, which travels slowly onto the ground and bounces around. It has the size of Mario's fireballs, and roughly a similar pattern, but is slower and doesn't disappear for a long time. There can be 3 of these drips be a one time. Virtually no knockback. Damage: 5-7%

B side: Chaos Sphere - Chaos turns itself into a ball and first launches into the air (or further so, if already in it) and then - similar to its Neutral B - bounces around if it hits an obstacle or the ground. This move's direction is controllable, however, the bouncing is rather slow. Chaos can hardly be harmed in this way, though. It does nice knockback if it hits. Damage: 10-13%

B up: Jelly Stretch - Similar to its second jump, Chaos turns into a ball of liquid. Then it extends one part of it diagonally upwards, making itself "snakey", and sends the left behind part hitting the first one, giving Chaos a boost to fly further upwards. It's hard to describe what I mean, I hope you get it. The first part of the move does no damage, however, the boosted flying does decent knockback. Damage: 8-9%

B down: Aqua Wave - Chaos sends a small wave of liquid into the direction its facing. It causes the victim to trip. No other damage.

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Chaos sucks its enemy into its body and spits it out. Staying inside that body makes the victim "drown" and hurts it like that. Damage: 4-5% each hit.
F throw - Chaos simply slaps the enemy away. Nice range. Damage: 10-12%
B throw - Chaos grabs the enemy with one hand, turns around viciously and uses the momentum the send the victim flying - and that pretty good. Damage: 12-14%
U throw - Chaos lifts the enemy and headbutts into them. Damage: 10-12%
D throw - Chaos pushes the enemy down, hops up and turns into a block falling onto the victim, crushing it under the weight. Damage: 16-18%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Chaos turns into a small pile of jelly, its eyes closed.
Dizzy - Chaos hangs, bent over backwards. It has no legs, only one stump, and its arms are hanging down like "waterfalls". It basically looks very gross.

Final Smash
Perfect Chaos
Oh hell yeah. That's the good stuff now. If Chaos is able to snatch the Smash Ball and starts it Final Smash, it first becomes a puddle and then descends into the ground - if in midair, it becomes a ball which then pops like a bubble. After this, Perfect Chaos appears in the background. First it shoots 3 times a swarm of Chaos Energy bullets into the field, and then it sends, similar to Lucario, a beam of Chaos Force onto it. This beam can be slightly controlled. It's larger than Lucario's, but hey, Chaos is the God of Destruction after all, right? Besides it goes slower. The bullets do little knockback and about 10-15% damage, and the Laz0r is similar to Lucario's both in damage, knockback and use. After the attacks, Perfect Zero disappears downwards and Chaos returns to the position he's been at.

Taunts
Up - Chaos extends an arm and creates a ball of liquid, which it is dribbling like a basketball.
Side - Chaos swipes its arm annoyedly.
Down - Chaos turns itself in a small whirl of liquid and returns to its form.

Entrance
A drip descends from above, falling onto the ground and Chaos transforms into his standard form.

Alternative costumes
- Blue body, green eyes, Default and Blue Team
- Red body, blue eyes, Red Team
- Green body, blue eyes, Green Team
- Purple body, red eyes, Corrupted Chaos, see SSE role
- White body, yellow eyes
- Yellow body, green eyes

Victory Poses
Up - Chaos drops from above and stays in a puddle, however, you can see the eyes blinking.
Down - Chaos holds up a Chaos Emerald and drains its power and colour out of it.
Side - Chaos slides in as a puddle and raises himself, opening its eyes.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: Colonel, what's this giant jello thing?
Colonel: That's Chaos, the God of Destruction, Snake.
Snake: Whoa. A God?! Do I have a chance against it?
Colonel: Although it's a God, it is mortal. It's power is incredible, and it can change its shape, but it's very slow and heavy. You may have a chance in using these weaknesses, Snake
Snake: Understood. I'll do my best.
Colonel: Good luck, Snake.

Kirby Hat
Kirby turns into all jello with green eyes and BRAINZ, omg!

Wii Remote Sound
The sound of a drip and the wobbling sound his Chaos Sphere attack does when hitting a wall or the ground.

Unlock Message
Chaos, the liquid God of Destruction, has joined the fight!

Role in Subspace Emissary
Chaos has been corrupted by Tabuu and helped Mr. Game & Watch to take over the Halberd. When Meta Knight, Lucario and Snake arrive in the control room, they see Mr. Game & Watch and a purple Chaos. You have to choose one of the three to fight Chaos. Upon defeating Chaos, it falls down in trophy form, still purple. Shadow Bugs run out of it and after all of them are gone, the trophy is blue again. Lucario revives Chaos then, who joins for the fight, just right against Duon.

Logo
Logo of Sonic franchise

Victory Theme
Victory jingle of Sonic Franchise

THIS MOVESET IS FINISHED. IF YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE COMMENT!

Stage
Station Square

(Artwork by CPC)

Remember Saffron City from back then, in Smash 64? Yeah? Good, 'cause that's what the stage exactly looks like, recycling the 64 one, just without the random Pokémon door. Instead, like in the picture, you'll occasionally have a helicopter firing randomly at the stage. Oh, and the stage is at night, not at day.

Also Home Stage to:
Rouge the Bat

Stage Music
Sonic Adventure - Welcome to Station Square
Sonic Adventure - Mechanical Resonance (Final Egg)
Sonic Adventure - Chaos 6
Sonic Adventure 2 - Escape From the City
Sonic Adventure 2 - Fly in the Freedom (Rouge's Theme)
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Blast Town
Sonic the Hedgehog - Star Light Zone
Sonic CD (US Version) - Stardust Speedway (Bad Future)
Sonic CD (Japanese Version) - Stardust Speedway (Present)
Streets of Rage - Fighting in the Streets

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
@worm soldier, really detailed and complete moveset. I never played worms, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it fits the game he's from.
@blaze, so did you reverse you the Bup and Bdown? That was a clever move. I'll be honest when you said you were making this, I misread and thought you said Big the Cat.
@Phoenix Wright, loved the falldown and trip attack, I smiled at that. It's a really good start and it's probably gonna be as good as your other moveset. Good format, it flows well and it's easy to read. You misspelled "back throe"
@Deecus I have no sound on this computer so I'll comment your music after I switch. But for now it looks like a pretty decent strong character. I'll just assume you won't break him with the moves you've yet to fill in.
*frogman, do Nights.

Please comment my moveset, it's in the middle of page 65 or click sig link

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Philip The Bear=epic win. The B moves and FS were awesome and entertaining, and the A moves were all (somewhat) true to a real bear*thinks of a photoshopped bear in brawl* Yes, this bear was just win.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
As said, I agree with darkserenade. That bear is sheer awesomeness.

Also, cheap_josh, how you like the outcome of your request? lol

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
THanks for the feedback. Still open for some.

@Chaos, awesome moveset, you really did it justice. I also think you made the right choice by keeping him in the zero form and just shaping its body. That form is the most memorable. The kirby hat and the whole grab mechanic (eating your enemy and drowning it) is awesome as well.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I actually was trying to think of places to put it but like you said its hard to put in.
Yeah, exactly. Slightly disappointing, but oh well...

The Holy Hand Grenade should be his FS D<
But I left that for the King Arthur entry. :) Besides, all Worms worship the Concrete Donkey anyway. Well, I guess not ALL of them, just the Lightside Worms... But that's another topic entirely.

8D Sir Kibble, I love you so much right now. And not in the platonic way either.
Lol. I can safely say that's the best piece of feedback I've ever had. :laugh:

@worm soldier, really detailed and complete moveset. I never played worms, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it fits the game he's from.
Thanks. As far as fitting the game, I will say I took almost every attack from an actual Worms weapon, so... Yeah. Anyway, thanks for complimenting what you could.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Thanks. Although Chaos actually is quite fast in the games, I thought decreasing its speed would balance out its power. The bad jumping, weight and the strength are taken out of the games, though.

And oh crap, next will be the electric tag team. Hooray. First Fire, then Water, and now Lightning. XD
Elemental roundabout!

Anyway, I hope you look forward to another twin moveset.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I'd like to congratulate all the people who have made movesets, as I know how tiring it can be. Secondly, I'd like to praise each individual set.

Phil is awesome. I'm sorry, but I have no idea who he's supposed to be.

Blaze is nicely detailed and has a very nice selection of attacks.

Demus, I have no idea who he is, but that's a very nice broadsword. I like heavy swordsmen (I LIKE IKE) so it's a pretty nice set for me. I also like how one of his specials involves magic that is unrelated to his swordsmen skills.

Chaos Zero is awesome. Loved him for Sonic Adventure as a villain, and I like the moveset. The use of transforming body parts in my opinion could have been done a bit more, but oh well. His recovery sounds like a tether recovery.

Pheonix Wright is awesome, but I think he needs a new down b. Counters are weight over-used.

Now, I must ask. Has anyone, and I mean ANYONE, done a moveset for Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece? If not, then I reserve him, although I'm guessing at least someone must have did him. If he's reserved, there's always Maka and Soul from Soul Eater. Yeah, for some reason I'm in a manga character mood.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Phil is awesome. I'm sorry, but I have no idea who he's supposed to be.
Thanks. He's not supposed to be anyone, I just made him up. Although I'll point out the guy in my avatar is named Phil and he has a temper. But it's a coincidence. I made him before I changed my avatar and wasn't even thinking of Fresh Prince when I did.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Blaze is nicely detailed and has a very nice selection of attacks.

Chaos Zero is awesome. Loved him for Sonic Adventure as a villain, and I like the moveset. The use of transforming body parts in my opinion could have been done a bit more, but oh well. His recovery sounds like a tether recovery.
Thanks and thanks.

As for the recovery attack, it is no tether. It's more like the Ice Climber's rope recovery, one part being Nana pulling up the other one (Popo).

Edit: W00T! 100th Post! \o/

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Updated Gigan with Alt. Costumes, a Snake Codec, and Wiimote Sound, as well as toyed with his stats a bit to make him a bit less overpowered. It's pretty tough combining a giant monster bit with the speedy playstyle he's adopted in other fighting games without making him God Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom