• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Okay, I got word from my editor, and apparently it is time for...

Death Sword, Guardian of the Arbiter’s Grounds

Death Sword, the supernatural swordsman of the Arbiter’s Grounds, joins the Brawl! His spirit was lost in the dungeon after the decay of his body, which was obviously executed or tortured because of the damage to his cloak, arm, and neck. Why he was sent to the grounds for execution is unknown, but it may have something to do with his powerful sword, which was sealed away with his soul to prevent his revival.
Yes please. I salute you, majora.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yes please. I salute you, majora.
Thanks. I worked hard on it trying to make it as good as my Skull Kid entry, but it always felt like something was MISSING. My editor said it was good, so I'll have to trust him.

I still think something's missing... o_o

Crystanium

Smash Hero
-In Progress-

I think Apollo from Xexyz deserves to be mentioned. This game was created by Hudson Soft and was for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was one of the games I enjoyed playing. So, I will be making a moveset for Apollo.

• Name: Apollo
  • Series: Xexyz
    • Weight: Middleweight
    • Movement Speed: Fast
    • Fall Speed: Slow
    • Projectile: Yes
    • Reflective Ability: No
    • Absorption Ability: No
    • Wall Jump: Yes
    • Wall Cling: No
    • Crawl: No
    • Glide: Yes; Foot Wing
    • Recovery: Excellent
    • Tether: No

Neutral:

• Hand Beam
    • A
    • Comment: Apollo fires a horizontal beam.

Dash:

• Dash Attack
    • Trot/Run+A
    • Comment: Apollo runs toward his opponent, uses both of his feet and places them on his opponent's chest, only to kick off of his opponent.

Tilt:

• Hand Beam
    • U-tilt
    • Comment: Apollo fires a beam that flies vertically into the air. The Hand Beam was originally Apollo's first weapon in the beginning of the game. In Xexyz, whether Apollo has the Hand Beam or not, if he fired upward, it would always be the Hand Beam.

• F-tilt
    • Damage:
    • Comment:

• D-tilt
    • Comment:

Smash:

• U-smash
    • Comment:

• F-smash
    • Comment:

• D-smash
    • Comment:

Aerial:

• Scatter Ball
    • N-air
    • Comment: The Moon Ball that orbits around Apollo fires beams of energy in every direction.

• Arc Kick
    • U-air
    • Comment: Apollo jumps into the air and does an arc kick.

• F-air
    • Comment:

• D-air
    • Comment:

• B-air
    • Comment:

• Feet of Perseus
    • Gl-air
    • Comment: Apollo runs in the air and does a scissor kick at his opponent.

Special:

• Moon Ball
    • B
    • Comment: The Moon Ball orbits around Apollo, which causes damage if Apollo's opponent comes in contact with it. When Apollo uses the Moon Ball, out of the orbiting ball comes beams. Due to the orbiting ball, it is almost unpredictable to tell where the Moon Ball will fire.

• Mirror
    • Up+B
    • Comment: Apollo makes a double of himself, who stands upon his head. Anything that Apollo does, his mirror self does also. The only way for Apollo to lose this is by getting hit.

• Typhoon
    • Forward+B
    • Comment: This attack is somewhat similar to Meta Knight's Mach Tornado. Apollo is invincible during this attack.

• Orbit
    • Down+B
    • Comment: Apollo generates a field around him. During this state, Apollo cannot move from his position. The Moon Ball that fires energy will connect together like a whip, and upon release of crouching, the field will fire forward.

• B (with Smash Ball)
    • Comment:

Grab:

• L/R+A
    • Comment: Apollo grabs his opponent with his left hand and uses his Hand Beam with his right hand.

• L/R+Up
    • Comment: Apollo throws his opponent upward and uses his Hand Beam. It's similar to that of Fox and Falco's.

• L/R+Forward
    • Comment:

• L/R+Down
    • Comment:

• L/R+Forward (backwards)
    • Comment:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
um.....you cant make a moveset for an alreadt existing smasher. therefore, bowser doesnt count.
Did you see the one of DK and Luigi last contest? This one is as drastically different, if not more so. Once you see the moves, you'll realize that it should count.

Oh yeah, smashbot226, is there going to be talking in your SSE?

If so, I must insist that you throw this in somewhere:

Some character on Timon & Pumbaa's team, before abandoning them: Man! I thought hanging with you guys would be fun, but you're just a bunch of old farts! *leaves*

Pumbaa: *after pause* Well, he's got me pegged...

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
@Donald and Goofy moveset: You didn't dissapoint. Unique characters, especially making a character that relies heavily on his special moves. However, I honestly think you didn't make them overpowered enough. Since Donald can't do much aside from magic, I think his specials should be beefed up even more.
Really? Hm.
Well, I'll just take what you want and put it in, because you're the only one that commented it :chuckle:

Up next is...
Bad Mr. Frosty!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm thinking of doing a SSE Version with the following characters:

Giygas: Darkurai
YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF GIYGAS' STORYLINE!

Also, thanks for thinking of Lip (though I think she's not one of my best movesets ^^,)

Also, I'm near finished with Shadow, who will be my last moveset for today! \o/

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be starting my Meta Ridley moveset shortly. If he has already been done, tell me now. Once I start into the moveset I will not come here until I am finished. And once I am finished I will post it.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
DeathSword looks cool, what game is he from? Anyway, good moveset, his B attacks are pretty unique.
Shadow's good too, I like the detail placed for even the A attacks.

I need ideas for a new character, trying to brainstorm before I start a new one. I was going to do a Riot Officer but it was too boring.

I also spiffed up Supercultist a little, to make his standard attacks a bit more interesting. And thanks smashbot for considering him in your sse.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Awesome movesets, esp. Shadow and Death Sword. And I'm excited for Kirby's Animal Friends.

"HAY! KIRBY! I'm from Australia for some reason, let's go -"

I suppose my next one will be Mightyena, Itranath (slow strong drunken beardy guy who needs therapy), or Teigen (angry pregnant werewolf ronin gal). I would be thrilled if someone would make one of the following:

TP Zelda with sword (O WAIT - Can I do that?)
Atlas (Megaman ZX Advent)
Lyn

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Awesome movesets, esp. Shadow and Death Sword.

TP Zelda with sword (O WAIT - Can I do that?)
Atlas (Megaman ZX Advent)
Lyn
Thanks to you, too, Iron Thorn. ^_^

I would do one of them, but unfortunately, I haven't played ZXA (although I do have the game, just didn't get around to play it), and only a little bit the FE game Lyn was in, so I think my movesets would not be accurate at all. =/

Teigen sounds interesting for your next moveset.

Also, I'm pitying HeoandReo... poor guy. He ended his judgements on page 57 and the list one 58 with Emeril Lagasse, and has to catch up 15 pages already. ^^,

half_silver28

Smash Ace
well, once again, I will procrastinate on posting my redone stanley moveset. however, I will announce right now that I'll again be compiling a nomination list for best designer!! Here's what I've got so far:

dancingfrogman: team rocket, chao,

Iron Thorn: dry bones, frosslass, nintendogs

SirKibble: paper luigi, cutman, the chosen one (2nd moveset), worm soldier

cheap_josh: supercultist, cutlass, the CEO, philip the forest bear

IvoryFlame: joe perry, the 'bombastic' bag man, shroob,

smashbot226: xemnas, astaroth, xigbar, shadowrunner

KoJ: dr. eggman, big daddy & little sister, dalek

kitsuneko345: plusle & minun

PKSkyler: servbot

MarthTrinity: light & ryuk, lil' slugger, DK crew

half_silver28: Lloyd irving, Colette

Chris Lionheart: chris lionheart (older),

Commander Blitzkrieg: baz, team big shoes, mystery men, Gigan

HeoandReo: dan hibiki, HeoandReo, chun-li,

Spadefox: lip, gilius thunderhead, rouge the bat, stanislav 'spade' serkov, missingNo (joke moveset), silver the hedgehog, blaze the cat, chaos, gemini spark, shadow

evilgidgit: computer trolley

Smasher808: Jirachi. kirby's friends (ChuChu, coo, kine, nago, pitch & rick)

xX Boezy Xx: the secret apprentice/starkiller, hayden tenno,

mantlecore77:peter griffin, donald & goofy

majora_787: skull kid, death sword

Mario_And_Sonic_Guy: Mewtwo, ridley

Hyper_Ridley: vulturon,

Chief Mendez: gray fox, phoenix wright

the melon!!!!!: Ed, emeril lagasse

darkserenade: richter abend, alice, decus, anise, jade

jiggy37: Colette (2nd moveset)

~ keep in mind, this is only the beginning of this list. I will certainly have to add people, but I may have to be tougher in deciding who makes this list if there are too many people making good movesets :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@cheap_josh:
Heh... Well, I have holiday and nothing to do, so...
Besides, I'm nearly done with 'em, anyway. Only 3 to go, and I'm not even sure of Tails and Knuckles, specially the red rascal.

@Iron Thorn:
I actually would love to see a Sword Zelda.

@all:
I'm finally doing the musics for the two Sonic stages I made, Station Square and Space Colony ARK. :>

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I am going to do an original character after Bowser, so I will introduce him here...

Give it up for....

http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tiggah2il9.jpg

TIGGAH!!!

This is one of my creations. He is like an anti-Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh). Tiggah is a gangster (or gangstah according to himself) who lives in the Hundred Acre Hood, a small town right outside a big city. Tiggah (as you can see from the picture) is black-ish in coloration (in his world, there are two types of Tiggers: orange and black), and has a long "tail" with a bandana around it. He is very proud of his "tail", and when chicks (or in this Hood, piglets) hang around long enough, it grows, allowing him to bounce on it. His standard outfit (as shown) is a big white hoodie with a black coloration, grillz, a gold chain necklace with a 'Hunny' pot on it (Tiggah loves honey), shorts that he wears low enough to see his boxers, and sunglasses with 'Tiggah Boi' printed across them. Tiggah loves rap (especially Tiggah Boi (Soulja Boi ripoff), and believes no one can stand in his way (he fights a lot). Tiggah believes that black Tiggers (or more correctly, Panthers) are superior to orange Tiggers. He is very proud of his ancestors (he refers to them as his Tiggah Family Tree), even though he's the only living black Tigger.

Due to his rich character and background, Tiggah sports a very unique fighting style...

which will be posted soon

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
No offense but those soundtracks SUCK.

I'd much rather hear White Jungle or Mad Space.

EDIT: Tiggah has inspired me to POSSIBLY do:
Urrr... Just go and look at the music collection of Station Square (in Chaos' moveset). There is a good amount of choices there. And the ARK doesn't only get the track "The ARK", either. :p

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
No offense but those soundtracks SUCK.

I'd much rather hear White Jungle or Mad Space.

EDIT: Tiggah has inspired me to POSSIBLY do:

Have my babies. NOW.

Tiggah, I'm sorry to say, left me cold. I've seen way too many airbrush tees of "gangsta" Bugs Bunny/Captain Crunch/Pooh/etc. and they never really amused me. But that's not your fault, it's mine.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Tiggah, I'm sorry to say, left me cold. I've seen way too many airbrush tees of "gangsta" Bugs Bunny/Captain Crunch/Pooh/etc. and they never really amused me. But that's not your fault, it's mine.
I know it's cliche, but that's part of his charm.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
well, once again, I will procrastinate on posting my redone stanley moveset. however, I will announce right now that I'll again be compiling a nomination list for best designer!! Here's what I've got so far:

dancingfrogman: team rocket, chao,

Iron Thorn: dry bones, frosslass, nintendogs

SirKibble: paper luigi, cutman, the chosen one (2nd moveset), worm soldier

cheap_josh: supercultist, cutlass, the CEO, philip the forest bear

IvoryFlame: joe perry, the 'bombastic' bag man, shroob,

smashbot226: xemnas, astaroth, xigbar, shadowrunner

KoJ: dr. eggman, big daddy & little sister, dalek

kitsuneko345: plusle & minun

PKSkyler: servbot

MarthTrinity: light & ryuk, lil' slugger, DK crew

half_silver28: Lloyd irving, Colette

Chris Lionheart: chris lionheart (older),

Commander Blitzkrieg: baz, team big shoes, mystery men, Gigan

HeoandReo: dan hibiki, HeoandReo, chun-li,

Spadefox: lip, gilius thunderhead, rouge the bat, stanislav 'spade' serkov, missingNo (joke moveset), silver the hedgehog, blaze the cat, chaos, gemini spark, shadow

evilgidgit: computer trolley

Smasher808: Jirachi. kirby's friends (ChuChu, coo, kine, nago, pitch & rick)

xX Boezy Xx: the secret apprentice/starkiller, hayden tenno,

mantlecore77:peter griffin, donald & goofy

majora_787: skull kid, death sword

Mario_And_Sonic_Guy: Mewtwo, ridley

Hyper_Ridley: vulturon,

Chief Mendez: gray fox, phoenix wright

the melon!!!!!: Ed, emeril lagasse

darkserenade: richter abend, alice, decus, anise, jade

jiggy37: Colette (2nd moveset)

~ keep in mind, this is only the beginning of this list. I will certainly have to add people, but I may have to be tougher in deciding who makes this list if there are too many people making good movesets :)
I have a feeling this contest's list will be including a lot more people than the last one if the bar for making the list is set at the same height. Anyway, two things: First, once again, I'm honored to have made the list. Second, holy crap, Spade has a freakin' ton of movesets. :laugh:

PS: As you can see, you missed a space in Mantlecore's part of the list. :p

Do I have permission for Zelda with sword?

Someone did Ganondorf with sword.
I don't see why not. Anyway, as one of the Commies, I approve it and give you permission. We've already had some revamped movesets anyway, and this one should differ even more than those did. Carry on!

Also, Blitzkrieg, you're gonna have a heck of a time updating tomorrow... This thread has many many pages, and a day left until that. I hope you've been going somewhat as the thread does... If not, well... Good luck.

Oh, by the way, everyone, Sandslash coming soon! :grin:

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord

The Delicious One !

The Wienerschnitzel Chili Dog Makes His Debut!
Power: 7/10 (good)
Weight: 6/10 (Average)
Walking Speed: 10/10 (Excellent, he needs to move quickly because of the crowds of hungry people)
Dash speed: 10/10 (The best, faster than Sonic. WHO'S TOO SLOW NOW, SONIC?!)
Fall Speed: 6/10 (average)
Size: Resized and as tall as Luigi
Jumping: 8/10 (very good)
Crouch: 4/10
Traction: 9/10 (Very good)
Wall-jump: no
Wall Cling: yes
Crawl: yes
Glide: no
Tether: no

A Attacks

A: Jab - regular punch..
AA: Two punches. nothing special
AAA: a kick to the stomach with ok knockback.

Dash attack: Flings himself head first into the opponent. Has ok knock back and good range.

Forward Tilt: a quick wind up punch

Up Tilt: Drops to his back, does a hand stand and a two legged kick upward.

Down Tilt: A stomp.

Forward Smash: uses a giant Corn Dog as a bat and swings in front of him. Kill Move.

Up Smash: Crouches and throws the Corn Dog upward. Like Lucas's up smash but with less lag. High Knock.

Down Smash: Break Dances like Sonic's Down Taunt.

Neutral Air: Spins like Kirby's Neutral Air.

Forward Air: Slashes the Corn Dog downward. A spike.

Back Air: Does a back kick

Up Air: Does a flip kick

Down Air: The regular Stall then Fall kick.

Throws:

Grab Attack: puches

Forward Throw: Grabs them by the back of the neck and waist and throws them.

Back Throw: Like Mario's back throw except he grabs their arms.

Down Throw: bends them over jumps off their back.

Special Attacks

Neutral B: French Fries. takes out one of these
and puts some french fries in it. Double tap to release immediatly and a shower of french fries pop up from the basket. The more you charge it the more fries come out. Fully charges is a kill move and the charge can be held,

Forward B: Hot Dog Throw. Throws out a hot dog that is absorbed by the opponent. Does 2% damage but does extra effects. For about a minute that character gains +1 weight, +1 Falling Speed, -1 Walking speed, -1 Run speed, +1 traction, -1 in ALL Jumps, and +1 in power. So overall the hotdog makes them fat. Each character can only take 2 hotdogs and if you throw another one the clock does not restart. If they miss their target, they simply dissapear.

Up B: Condiment Rocket. Like Diddy Kong's Up B except it uses bottles of mustard and ketchup to gain boost. If attacked it DOES NOT break.

Down B: Hamburger Buns- Holds out 2 hamburger buns and uses it to catch projectiles. If the projectile could be absorbed by Lucas's down B it heals the same ammount. If it can't but can be held by Mr. G&W's bucket it can heal or hurt any number with a cap of + or - 20.
YOU NEED 5 PROJECTILES. He does not heal automatically. After you get 5, all the values are added up and he eats it and heals the total of that percent. It can also damage him.

FINAL SMASH: Topping Tidal Waves
He goes off screen to the left and comes riding in on a surfboard on a giant wave of mustard. The wave is proportional to the sages. You can control the wave up and down to a limit. He dissapears to the right and then comes back riding a wave of ketchup. Does this 2 more times and lasts 30 seconds. High knock back.

~~~~Extras~~~~

Logo: Just the W

Entrance:Comes running in screaming

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains amini hot dog suit.

Alt Colors:

Green: Gets Relish instead of Chili on him and green shoes.
Blue - Mayonaise and Blue shoes
Red - Ketchup and red shoes
Yellow: Mustard and yellow shoes
White: Becomes a Tofu Dog with white shoes

Wii Mote sound: You hear a "MMM...!" then him screaming

Taunts:

Up: Holds a hot dog up like this

Side: Ties his shoes.

Down: Wipes the sweat off his forehead.

End-battle poses:

Win Pose 1: Peeks from the right side of the screen, decides it's safe and tiptoes out.
Win Pose 2: rides in in a tiny wave of either mustard or ketchup and poses on his surfboard.
Win Pose 3: Poses for a second looks to the side, then screams and runs.
Victory Theme: An instrumental of "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener".

Loss Pose: Claps while looking out for the hungry crowd.

Assist Trophy:
MUSTARD BOTTLE- a giant mustad bottle floats up and pours itelf over the terrain. It makes the ground slippery and cause tripping mrore often.

Items:
Tastee-Freez

Like the Super Spicy Curry, except it causes brain freeze and makes the character shhot out ice. The ice occasionally freezes like the Ice Climber's Blizzard.

Soda

Grab this item and jump, run, and crouch/uncrouch to charge up the CO2 and then press A to release a stream of cola that acts like Mario's FLUDD but more powerfull depending on the agitation. After the soda runs out you can throw the bottle.

OTHER MOVESETS BY THESUNDANCEKID
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Pg. 42

CnC GREATLY APPRECIATED

peeup

Smash Lord
Ah. So it's intentionally over the top. Parodies are always good.

And peeup, I was fully expecting the monkey from Family Guy :laugh:
lol, when I was searching for pictures of MY angry monkey, I saw Chris' closet's evil monkey, and I thought, "wow, I know who to do next..."

I've had an idea for angry monkey for a while now, so I wanted to try to fit everything together. In conclusion, my future ideas: Evil Monkey, Tassadar, Highwayman (from Johnny Cash's song), and if I can think of a decent moveset...

a wagon full of pancakes...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Reserved for Chun-Li .... hope no one has done that yet XD
She has been done already by HeoandReo.

Also, holy crap at Wienerschnitzel Chili Dog... XD
Awesome!

I'm done with choosing the music for Station Square (included in Chaos' moveset, also belongs to Rouge), and for Space Colony ARK (included in Shadow's moveset).

As soon as I have a sparkling idea about Gemini Spark's stage, I will start it out, too.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Why? He has that weapon in his game. :/

Edit:
HOLY Crap, Death Sword is above all awesomeness. Great work, mang.
The game Shadow the Hedgehog does not exist. It is a result of my subconscious trying to make me hate an awesome character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom