• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
GCM, the MYM idea is brilliant. I don't care what, but I want to be something. I guess just come up with whatever you want for my attack, as I don't have any ideas. Oh, but if you go by username, since mine isn't actually taken from it, I'd prefer that Kibbles not be referenced. Lol.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
GCM, the MYM idea is brilliant. I don't care what, but I want to be something. I guess just come up with whatever you want for my attack, as I don't have any ideas. Oh, but if you go by username, since mine isn't actually taken from it, I'd prefer that Kibbles not be referenced. Lol.
Wait do you not want me to refrence dog food or the kirby enemy

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I felt the choice of moves odd however it works good. I like it. Also if you request a move explain its origin. and how it represents you.
I'm slightly insane, I look less dangerous and intelligent than I actually am, and I my user name is an abbreviation for the Knee of Justice.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Warning! Challenger Approaching!

Bad Mr. Frosty

Background Info:
From wikipedia:
Bad Mr. Frosty (voiced by Jim Cummings)

Once again reformed, Bad Mr. Frosty is a grouchy snowman who seeks to halt Dr. Kiln's sinister plot and reclaim the North Pole from Sumo Santa. Frosty battles by transforming his frozen body in various ways, creating snow balls, ice picks, and other such weapons. Frosty tends to punch and kick his opponents by leeringly growling, "Call me Daddy!" He's one of the few characters to appear in all three games in the series, though his appearance has changed greatly in each game. He may be an evil version of Frosty the Snowman.

63⅓ In-game info:

"After the plane wreck, which landed him on the isle, Bad Mr. Frosty is trying to change his ways. He was once a frozen hearted menace.

He soon finds out Sumo Santa is lurking around Klaymodo isle, Frosty knows Sumo is never up to any good, it is up to Frosty to find Sumo and stop him. Little does frosty know there is a much larger threat and his name is Dr. Kiln!"

Sculptor's Cut In-game info:

"Once a cold-hearted menace, Bad Mr. Frosty sought out therapy to chill out his hot-headedness. He even traded in his rebellious backwards baseball cap for his strikingly familiar top hat. Now Frosty goes out to save the world from the evil forces of Claydom he was once part of."

How this Moveset Will Work:
This is my first "normal" moveset of MYM3! It's a solo character with hits, grabs, specials, all the kit and kaboodle, and there's no secret twist to this man!
I also am going to take the time to take snapshots of Frosty executing his attacks right from Clay Fighter 64! (that game is what I'm basing his moves off, but you will see some original Clayfighter screenshots as well probably)

The Feel for Bad Mr. Frosty
Bad Mr. Frosty is an all-rounder in Clayfighter, but because of his superior build compared to other smashers, I've decided to make him a heavyweight. However, he does not lack jumping skills! His worst weakness is probably that he is one of the slowest movers in the game. Overall, Frosty is a pretty stout and powerful character. But don't let his weight or size deceive you! Some of Frosty's moves are totally out there and can throw any opponent off guard.
I love you...so much. Ya know in a non creepy way.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I look foward to Bad Mr. Frosty, he was my main in 63 1/3.

In other news, Vulturon is 100% complete. Yay! Next up... Omega Ridley.

edit: FYI, Vulturon's on page 60.

edit2: Crud, I just saw that somone else is doing META Ridley. I hope my OMEGA Ridley moveset won't be too similar. =(

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
2 Ridleys (one with Omega Ridley as Final Smash and Meta-Ridley as costume), a Meta-Ridley and an Omega Ridley.
Anyone wanting to do Ridley X, maybe...? No way, he's too big![/spam]

I've updated and finished all the stage musics for Karovinchi (found in Spade's moveset), Station Square (found in Chaos' moveset) and Space Colony ARK (found in Shadow's moveset)!
I can haz feedbackz, plox? Same goes for movesets overall.

lolkthx~

peeup

Smash Lord
@Luffy: He seems to have a bit too much reach, but I like where you're going with it.
@MyM character: Can I be the USmash or UTilt? I think my name gives you a pretty good idea of what it would be...

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
@Luffy: He seems to have a bit too much reach, but I like where you're going with it.
@MyM character: Can I be the USmash or UTilt? I think my name gives you a pretty good idea of what it would be...
His grab range is too long, but I'm not changing that of his forward smash, as it'd be horrible without the beautiful range.

Remember, characters like Metaknight and Snake win tourneys because of speed, disjointed hitboxes, weight, and projectiles, all of which Luffy lacks. Attack range is usually not nearly as useful.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
2 Ridleys (one with Omega Ridley as Final Smash and Meta-Ridley as costume), a Meta-Ridley and an Omega Ridley.
Anyone wanting to do Ridley X, maybe...? No way, he's too big![/spam]
Lol, Anti-Ridley people have no right anyomore to say "He has no moveset, he just flys and breathes fire".:)

And good job on Shadow. I haven't read all of it, but I liked what I did see, especially that you made him in no way a Sonic clone.

peeup

Smash Lord
His grab range is too long, but I'm not changing that of his forward smash, as it'd be horrible without the beautiful range.
Grab range was the thing I was worried most about, especially since it grabs on the way back, too.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And good job on Shadow. I haven't read all of it, but I liked what I did see, especially that you made him in no way a Sonic clone.
He looks like Sonic in black and his jump makes him curl! He's a clone! XO
But thanks, I appreciate every feedback. ^_^

Darkurai

Smash Master
In the year 200X
On his 15th birthday...
A child left home
On his dangerous and epic quest
To become The Guy!

NEWCOMER:

The Kid joins the Brawl!

MANY YEARS AGO, "THE GUY"
LEFT WORLD AND RETREAT
TO "DUNGEON OF DOOM"
NOW "YOUNG BOY" GOES TO
DEFEAT "THE GUY" AND
BECOME "THE GUY" WITH HIS
GUN PASS HANDED DOWN BY
FORMER "GRANDFATHER THE GUY"

Stats:
Size: 3/10
Power: 5/10
Weight: -3/10
Walking Speed: N/A (He can only dash)
Dash speed: 7/10
Attack Speed: 8/10
Fall Speed: 7/10
Jumping: 7/10
Traction: 10/10
Wall-jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: No
Glide: No
Tether: No

Standard Combo
A: The Kid hits the enemy with his gun.
AA: The Kid fires his gun repeatedly. This is a continous combo and has very short range.

Tilts
Forward: The Kid does a kick.
Up: The Kid punches upwards.
Down: The Kid hits the ground with his gun.

Aerials
Neutral: The Kid spins horizantally with his gun held out to his his opponents.
Forward: The kid swipes at the air with his gun.
Up: The Kid fires his gun upwards. Has very short range.
Down: The Kid kicks directly downward.
Back: The Kid fires his gun behind him. Has very short range.

Smashes
Forward: The Kid fires his gun in front of him. Has short range, but good KO power.
Up: The kid jump up and punches.
Down: The kid fires his gun at the ground. Similar to Zamus' dsmash.

Specials
Neutral: Weapon Fire
The Kid fires his gun. This has long range and can be done very fast.

Side: Cherry Toss
The Kid throws a large cherry. Similar to Dedede's side B, but does a great amount of damage.

Up: Super Jump
The Kid, using his awesome jumping from IWBTG, jumps very very high. This does no damage. It is an excellent recovery.

Down: R Key
A very interesting special move, The Kid heals all of his damage, but at a price: all the damage he's done to his opponents is healed as well! If the opponent has been KO'd and does not have enough damage to make up for all the damage The Kid has done, then The Kid will not do damage to that opponent until it has been made up for with enough attacks. This can only be used once per life. Using it any more will cause you to explode.

FINAL SMASH: The Guy
The Kid transforms! He grows much much bigger. He is...THE GUY! His attacks do significantly more damage, and he cannot be harmed! In fact, if an opponent touches him, they will be knocked back significantly!

Other
Grab Attack: Shoots the opponent with his gun.

Taunts
Up: The Kid spins his gun.
Side: The Kid looks behind him, then looks back in front of him.
Down: The Kid crouches twice.

Entrance
Falls from the sky.

Victory Poses
1. The Kid falls from the sky holding The Guy's gun from the end of the game.
2. The Kid just stands there.
3. A cherry falls and kills the kid.
Victory Music: A shortened version of the Game Over music.

Codec Conversation
Snake: Colonel, there's a kid here.
Colonel: That's The Kid, Snake.
Snake: I know he's a kid, but who is he!?
Colonel: He's The Kid. He's on a quest to avenge his Grandfather, Former Grandfather The Guy, and defeat The Guy to become The Guy.
Snake: That...that makes no sense.
Colonel: Actually, it does. But it's hard to understand. Also, The Kid is weak, but he's fast. And watch out when he uses the R Key.
Snake: The...R Key?
Colonel: Yes. It's the key on the keyboard. He uses it to reset his health.
Snake: So...what...do I change controller slots, or...what?

GO FIGHT THE "BRAWLS".

NOW BECOME "THE GUY"

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Grab range was the thing I was worried most about, especially since it grabs on the way back, too.
I made the grab only go a third of the way across FD, and I made there be windup lag. Does that work?

For the Kid: R Key is annoying and allows stalling. It's a great idea, but it'll be abused like hell in competitive Smash. Maybe you should put a few more limits on it?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Thats gross. I'll do it.
I love you... so much. In the non-creepy way, of course. XD

So how about this for an entrance animation:
The Spade cardgame symbol shoots down from the air like an arrow (tip downwards, 'f course) and sticks itself into the ground. It then transforms into MYM.

Alternatively, as a taunt:
MYM flats himself and transforms into the Spade symbol floating upwards and then sliding downwards like a sheet of paper. Suddenly one of MYM's arms pop out, he sticks his hand into the symbol and you can hear a sound like someone would blow a balloon, and after a pop MYM is transformed back to himself.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Also, I'm pitying HeoandReo... poor guy. He ended his judgements on page 57 and the list one 58 with Emeril Lagasse, and has to catch up 15 pages already. ^^,
Yeah. I'm pretty tired today, so I only put in a comment for Emeril Lagasse for now. The most for that I'll do today will probably be some rejudging. Either that or get up the stamina to look over a few pages. But I did put in the other entries in the judgement thing with blanks for me to fill out tomorrow or something.

If it's any consolation, an Assist Trophy I made! Yay!

Red Arremer

Series: Ghosts 'n Goblins
What does he do?: When the Red Arremer appears onstage, he turns everyone but the summoner into various creatures from Ghosts n' Goblins. The creature they turn into depends on the character size, but they turn into one of 3 of them.

-Zombie: Medium sized characters (Mario, Zelda, etc.) turn into these. They lumber slowly towards the AT summoner. (5%)*
-Onion Spirit/'Flying Burrito': Small characters (Pikachu, Olimar) turn into these. They fly around, making screeching sounds. (3%)**
-Ogre Creature: Big characters (DK, Bowser) turn into these. They walk back and forth around the stage. (7%)***

The player takes damage if they run into any of these, however, since the opponents are completely helpless of their motion, they're punching bags for a good hit. They turn back when you hit them once, or when the Red Arremer's time runs out.

*: In Make Your Move!! This transformation is based on the size stat of 5/10 to 8/10. (Convert to different size stats to see if the character fits.)
**: "" of 4/10 or lower.
***: "" of 9/10 or higher.

peeup

Smash Lord
The Kid is...pwnage. You should make him incredibly underpowered to simiulate the difficulty of IWBTG. Question though: If he can't do a normal walk, how does he do his ftilt?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
It's about time for my first Pokemon entry:

Note: Srry if this has been done before.

The flyer of the skys joins the assault as the first bird like character (not falco) to hit the roster.

My other movesets:

Shinon: Page 40
Jeff Hardy: Page 55

Description:
The evolved form of Pidgey. This Pokémon is full of vitality. It constantly flies around its large territory in search of prey. Very protective of its sprawling territorial area, this Pokémon will fiercely peck at any intruder. It not only uses its beak and wings to attack, but also his talons.

Stats:

attack power: 2.5
jump: 2 (he has 6 jumps)
Falling speed: 1
Attack lag: 3
Running speed: 4
Wall climb: no
wall cling: no
glide: yes
weight: 1.5
Height: 2 (about a bit taller than Pikachu)

Basic attacks:
Standard A: Pidgeotto continues to peck away at his opponent/ no knock back, but continous. (1% for each peck)
Tilt side: our bird friend hits his opponent with a wing attack. little knockback. slight ending lag. (5%)
Tilt up: a small swipe up ward with his wings. Little knockback. slight ending lag. (4%)
Tlit down: Pidgeotto goes into a crouching position, and attacks downward with his talons. fast attack. no knockback, but pushes opponent. (1%)

SMASHES:
Forward smash:pidgeotto does a huge peck attack forward. Bit of an ending lag. Good Knockback. (14%)
Up Smash: Pidgeotto claps his wings upward. Nice knock back. (10%)
Down smash: Pidgeotto Slashes his wings downward. Good knockback. (12%)

Aeriel attacks:
Neutral: Pidgeotto flails around. Barely any knockback. (2%)
Forward: Pidgeotto blows his wings together for a slight bit of gust. Nice knockback. (5%)
Back: Pidgeotto attacks with his back. Ok knockback. (6%)
Up: Pidgeotto swings upward with his wings. Ok knockback. (5%)
Down: Scrapes down with his talons. little knock back. (6%)

B attacks:
[Steel Wing] Standard: Pidgeotto attacks rather hard with his wings. Chargeble attack. (5-20%)
[Aeriel ace] Side B: Pidgeotto charges straight forward fast. bit of a lag at the end. nice knockback.
This is also Pidgeotto's Side recovery (10%)
[Fly] Up b. Pidgeotto charges upward, like charizard, but only faster, weaker and no fire effect. It's also kind of like marth's. Nice knockback. (6%)
[Feed me!!!/Dive bomb!!!] Down B: If this attack is done on the ground, Pidgeotto pecks down on the ground searching for a worm to eat. If he does, it heals himself 5%. It does nothing and leaves him right open if he finds nothing. Pidgeotto can only find 3 worms, before making the "I'm too full" animation. He can only do it again after he loses a stock. If this is done in the air, Pidgeotto dives head first into the ground. If Pidgeotto misses, his beak gets stuck in the ground, not moving for 3 seconds. Good knockback. (13%)

Grabs:

Beat down: Attack his opponent with his talons. (2%)
Forward: Pidgeotto flings his opponent forward with his talons (no matter the size) Little knock back. (5%)
Back: Throws his opponent backwards with his talons. Little knock back. (4%)
Up: Pidgeotto drags his opponent up to the sky, and then throws the enemy straight down. Nice knockback. (10%)
Down: Pidgeotto throws his opponent downward with talons. Little knockback. (4%)

Other attacks:
Dash: Pidgeotto attack forward with one talon. little knockback. (5%)
Get up: Wing attacks on both sides. Little knockback (3%)
Ledge: a wing attack with one wing. Very little knockback (3%)
Roll: Pidgeotto sidesteps.

FInal Smash [Nickname: STORM ATTACK]
Pidgeotto screams out a huge "PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEEOOOOOOOTTTTOOOOOOO!!" He then moves to the side of the stage and conjours up a huge tornado to blow you off the stage. It has no knock back, but instead heavily pushes you. Pidgeotto does this 5 times before going back to normal. (no damage)

Taunts:
Up; He covers himself with his wings before opening them up feriously
Side: "SSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQUUUUUAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"
Down: Pidgeotto turns around looking all cool like.

Victory
Victory music: Pokemon
Classic mode victory music: Wild pokemon theme
Victory pose one: He turns around and then flies into the sunset.
Victory pose two: Stomps on the ground 2 times before letting out a huge, "PPPPPIIIIIDDDDDGGGGEEEEEOOOOOOOTTTTTTOOOOOO"
Victory pose three: He stands cooly back wards

Snake codec:
Snake: Colonel, whats with the bird.
Colonel: That's pidgeotto snake.
Snake: Doesn't look much.
Colonel: Its a powerful pokemon snake. Don't underestimate it.
Snake: Ok, got it.
Colonel: It's one fast bird snake. Look above you often.
Snake: why can't i ever fight normal things?

Subspace role: Secret door.

Entrance: It swoops in frrom the sky.

PRO AND CONS:
Pros:
Fast
Terror of the skys
Good for combos
Super awesome
Made by yours truly
Good air game
Hard to hit target

Cons:
Light
I was stupid enough to not put a Gust or whirlwind
Lack of finishers
Hard to use

Alternative costumes:
Red: regualar pidgeotto
Blue: Swellow ;)

Green: Xatu =O

Brown: Noctowl:

Fun: Staravia :)

Well what do you guys think? I'll admit its not my favourite moveset i made, but feel free to express your opinion.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Pidgeotto
I always like Pokemon entries that are of more obscure Pokemon that you wouldn't think would be in a fighting game, so very nice job there. I was a bit surprised by the lack of Gust or Whirlwind, but the Final Smash more than makes up for it.

And since I do believe we each get two Pokemon entries
right?
I might be doing one for the awesome Tangrowth...but I'm not 100% set on that, I'll finish up my DK Crew and think it over a bit...
plus I still need to do Edgeworth, dang xD

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I always like Pokemon entries that are of more obscure Pokemon that you wouldn't think would be in a fighting game, so very nice job there. I was a bit surprised by the lack of Gust or Whirlwind, but the Final Smash more than makes up for it.

And since I do believe we each get two Pokemon entries
right?
I might be doing one for the awesome Tangrowth...but I'm not 100% set on that, I'll finish up my DK Crew and think it over a bit...
plus I still need to do Edgeworth, dang xD
I support Tangrowth, as he is win.

EDIT: I plan on doing an original character sometime soon, maybe Monday, although that's when school (bleh) starts. Anyway, just thought I'd toss that out there.

peeup

Smash Lord
@pidgeotto: I'm sad that there's no gust or wing attack, especially considering pidgeotto is first generation (I personally think steel wing and arial ace would be better with swellow.) Other than that, good job!

@tangrowth: pokemon that aren't first generation FTL... cept metagross, wobbuffet, and wynat.

P.S. pidgeotto pic now works.

P.P.S. A while back (page 38 methinks) a judge judged everything that had been done so far and put his thoughts on a blog page, will that be done again soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom