• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
DAMMIT.

I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice!

COMING SOON

TOON GANON
This picture should be shown to kids who won't eat their vegetables. "Remember kids, if you don't eat your vegetables, you'll turn into a fat recurring rival character^_^."
"O_O?!"

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
For my kirby friends moveset i have a special system for specials.... Where there are 3 specials (3 spikes, 3 brooms, 3 sparks, 3 ice, 3 fire, 3 parasol, 3 stone, and 3 cutter) and no to B's, B^'s, B>'s, or Bv's have the same one... so heres the specials list

Chuchu-----Coo-------Kine----Nago---
Pitch
------
Rick
B-Spike B-Cutter B-Stone B-Parasol
B-Broom B-Fire
^-Broom ^-Fire ^-Parasol ^-Ice
^-Spark >-Stone
>-Ice >-Spark >-Broom >-Fire
>-Spike ^-Cutter
v-Prasol v-Ice v-Spark v-Stone
v-Cutter v-Spike

Are these good? Tell me if you want to change anything! I want to make sure everyone is satisfyed before i start pitch and rick!

D

Deleted member

@Snowstalker: That's a pretty nice Bowser Jr. moveset. I would just add a bit of color, to make it a bit easier to read, and a picture, for those who don'[t know about BJ.

In other news, I can has commts on Master Betty?

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
He looks like a jolly Eastern European man. But seriously, you might want to put some more description. it'll make a good moveset awesome.

Anyway, I need some crits on Twilight Zelda. I'm not sure what to do for her nair, and I fear I might be making her too much like the original (I'm so sorry, you can't have Zelda without the Lightning Kick).

Idea for her Final Smash: Either A) multiple lesser light arrows instead of one big nasty one, or B) A million swords composed solely of magic fall from the 'bove. The boy gets financial advice from the rat king.

D

Deleted member

I've added (pretty bad) Kirb hats to Master Betty and What's Her Face.

piman42

Smash Cadet

Sly Cooper has joined the brawl!

Born into the Cooper line of famous thieves, Sly was destined to be one himself. Unfortunately, being theives, his parents had enemies. Known as the fiendish five, they killed Sly's parents and stole pages from the Cooper code book: The Thevius Raccoonus. Sly landed in an orphanage where he met his two life-long friends: Bentley, the brainy turtle, and Murray, the muscular hippo. Growing up in the orphanage they began to steal snacks and toys, and when they left they went on to become world-class theives. They eventually caught up with the fiendish five and took them out one by one, while stealing back the Theivius Raccoonus. Their leader, Clockwerk, was supposedly immortal because he replaced his mortal body with souless machinery hundreds of years ago to eventually wipe out all the Coopers, but after a long battle, he was in pieces and the Theivius Raccoonus was complete.

Size: 6/10
Power: 6.5/10
Weight: 4/10
Walking Speed: 4/10
Dash Speed: 7/10
Fall Speed: 7/10
Traction: 6.5/10
First jump: 7/10
Second jump: 3/10
Projectile Distance: 7/10
Crouch: 9/10
Wall-jump: no
Wall Cling: yes
Crawl: yes
Glide: yes (when you glide he pulls out his paraglider from Sly 2 and 3)
Tether: yes (when you tether a wall hook appears on the edge and if you press B you han use it to jump up off the edge)

Entrance
Sly paraglides onto the stage from his biplane.

Standard Combo
A: Sly swings his cane. 2%, low knockback.
AA: Sly swings his cane the other way. 2%, low knockback.
AAA: Sly jumps a bit and slams his cane down. 5%, mid-low knockback straight down.

Tilts
Up: Sly jumps up, swinging his cane up as well. 6%, mid knockback.
Forward: Sly slashes vertically in front of him with his cane. 7%, mid knockback.
Down: Sly quickly swipes his cane in front of him. Can cause tripping. 9%, mid-low knockback.

Dash Attack
Sly quickly swings his cane in front of him. Simple. 15%, mid knockback.

Aerials
Nair: Sly spins around with his cane out. 12%, mid knockback.
Fair: Sly slashes the cane in front of him vertically. 14%, high-mid knockback.
Uair: Sly slashes his cane above him. 10%, low-mid knockback.
Dair: Sly dives at the floor spinning his cane in front of him. You can move him to the left or right slightly while diving. When you hit the ground a small shockwave is sent out. Dive: 17%, low-high knockback. Shockwave: 10%, low knockback.
Bair: Sly does a backflip with his cane out. If you are hit by this he hooks you and throws you into the ground. THE perfect meteor smash, but hard to hit with. 20-24%, low-mid knockback.

Smashes
Side smash: Sly does one of his three push attacks from Sly 3. The longer you charge it, the higher level it will be at. Uncharged: 13% low knockback. Midcharged: 15% mid knockback. Charged: 27% high knockback.
Up smash: Sly does one of his three jump attacks from Sly 3. Longer charge = higher level. Uncharged: 13% low knockback. Midcharged: 15% mid knockback. Charged: 27% high knockback.
Down smash: Sly does one of his three spin attacks from Sly 3. Charge=level. Uncharged: 13% low knockback. Midcharged: 15% mid knockback. Charged: 27% high knockback.

Specials
Neutral: Crossbow
Yes, for Brawl Sly stole Bentley's crossbow from Sly 2. This can be charged and held. Sly shoots a sleep dart from the bow, putting the enemy to sleep. Charge=distance. Obviously no damage/knockback.
Side: Laser Slide
Sly creates a horizontal laser below him and uses his skills from the Thevius Raccoonus to slide across it. An excellent recovery. Anyone else who touches the laser is burnt. It dissapears when Sly jumps off it. Laser: 20%, flinch, but no knockback.
Up: Biplane
Sly jumps into his biplane and flies straight up. The plane explodes after flying about 15 feet, damaging Sly 2%. This can be avoided by hopping out early. Biplane: Juggle, 5% per hit, 5 hits max, last hit: mid knockback.
Down: Smoke Smash
Sly throws down a smoke bomb, which he cannot move from untill it has cleared (about 2 seconds.) Similar to Lucario's counter; If he is hit by anything other than a projectile he appears behind the enemy in a separate smoke bomb and knocks them up in the air. He then hooks them with his cane and slams them down hard. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4kpjnPmm4&feature=related 2:06-2:07

Final Smash: The Whole Gang
Sly shouts "Come on out guys!" Then a tube of water is created at the top. Bentley runs around in his wheelchair planting time bombs that go off 2 seconds after being placed. Murray Runs around and basically just tries to punch people. The Guru sneaks in and tries to posess someone; if he does he'll run them off the stage. Penelope's RC chopper tries to grapple someone and throw them off; it can only do this once before exploding. The Panda King's fireworks rain from the sky, and Dimitri swims around in the water tube shooting harpoons. This all happens at about the same time and lasts about 20 seconds. When 20 seconds is up, all of them (except Sly, obviously) hop in the team van and drive away. When this starts, however, Sly's damage meter changes to a health meter from his games untill it is over. If you can deplete it before it changes back, all the other team members will vanish. he doesn't have much health; a fully charged kirby down smash would deplete it all. Bombs: 15%, no knockback. Punches: 17% mid knockback. Fireworks: 5% each, low-low knockback, 5 waves, 10 per wave. Harpoons: 50%, no knockback. About 1 harpoon per 2 seconds.

Grabs
Grab: Sly hooks his opponent with his cane.
Grab Attack: Kicks the enemy. 3%
Forward: Sly hits them away like a baseball. 20%
Back: Turns around and smashes them into the ground. 17%
Up: Plants one of Bentley's bombs on their face. 13%
Down: Slams them into the ground. 15%

Other
Symbol:
(yea I know it sucks but it's the best pic I could find. just cut out the light blue and brown-orange)

Misc. Animations:
Idle - Sly twirls his cane
Dizzy - Holds head while rocking
Sleep - Lies down with hat over face
Drown - Puts hat to his heart and goes down like a captain with his ship (drowning in Sly 2)
Run - Sprint animation (Sly 2)
Curry - Tail catches fire; hopping up and down

Chant: Slyyyy Cooper! (In kirby chant voice)

Edge:
Pulls himself up and swipes with his cane.
Over 100%: Flings up and uses dair.

Taunts:
Up: Spins his cane around above him
Side: A flashlight guard appears in front of Sly. He pushes a button and a boat falls on the guard's head.
Down: Sly says "And...I'm out." then throws down a smoke bomb.

Victory Taunts:
1: Bentley says "Good job, Sly!" over the walkie talkie and Sly is replaced with the "Job Complete" screen from Sly 3.
2: Sly sneaks up on and sneak attack slams (see down special) a flashlight guard.
3: Sly runs by while several shock pistol bolts whiz past. Sly then throws down a smoke bomb and vanishes while Inspector Carmelita Fox of Interpol runs by shouting "I'll find you, Cooper!"

Loss Pose:
Sly is laying down on the floor, unconscious with the "Job Failed" icon above him.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets his hat, tail and cane.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Why are there so many animals in this game? Now there's a raccoon running around with a hook.
Otacon: That's Sly Cooper, one of the most famous theives in the world. He uses that cane for pickpocketing, swinging from hooks, smashing his opponent's skulls,--
Snake: Wait a minute, he's a raccoon! He can't possibly crack skulls!
Otacon: Well if he doesn't, his hippo friend Murray will.
Snake: Hippos too? First a hedgehog, then a raccoon, and now a hippo?!
Otacon: Well don't underestimate him, Snake. By now he's probably stolen your wallet.

Victory Theme 6:21

Alt. Colors:
Normal
Green - Green hat, shirt, and boots.
Red - Red hat, shirt, and boots.
Yellow - Yellow hat, shirt, and boots.
White - White hat, shirt, and boots.
Black - Black hat, shirt, and boots. His eyes turn red.

Wiimote Sound:"Hello assorted meatheads."

Unlock: Get 50 kills with Carmalita AT or join team in SSE.

SSE Role: When you see Tabuu, Clockwerk is at his side, working with him. In the cutscene before you fight Clockwerk, just before Tabuu, Sly flies by in his biplane and fires a few rounds at him, entering at the last second, much like Sonic.

Unlock Message: The notorious thief, Sly Cooper, has joined the brawl!

Assist Trophy: Inspector Carmalita Montoya Fox

Carmalita targets one enemy at random and starts firing her shock pistol at them, while running toward them. If she gets too close to them she will kick them away. Shots: 7%, no knockback, 0.5 sec stun. Kick: 20%, high knockback.

Unlock Carmalita: Unlocked from start.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SERIES
Assist Trophies

Yes, ATs for characters I just can't think a decent moveset for.

Tails

(without Sonic, tho...)

Okay, this one is pretty oldschool. Tails is in the form of his first appearance in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. He looks left, right and then flies upwards (you know, with his tails, that cute little guy!). He then shortly returns in the good ol' Tornado, blasting semi-homing into enemy, knocking them around. Damage is 10-13% each hit.

(btw, the Tornado was my first thought of a Final Smash for Tails before I scrapped the idea upon too little ideas for a good moveset)

Knuckles

The red rascal comes out of his trophy and starts chasing and punching enemies. Simple as that. His last move is to punch into the ground and creating a shockwave to each side. His punches do good knockback and 8-10% damage each, the shockwaves send victims straight upwards with 6-9% damage. They travel along the ground until they hit a ledge or a wall. Yay.

Babylon Rouges

Jet the Hawk, Wave the Swallow and Storm the Albatross jump out of the AT on their airboards and then leave ofscreen. First Wave slowly travels above the stage and locks one opponent on, then Jet comes in and slashes through him, and lastly Storm punches them into oblivion. It can be instant kill if your beginning damage is already above 40%, for light characters even less. Jet does 10% damage, Storm 20%.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
So does this mean you're doing Knux as a AT instead of a fighter?
I already did him as an AT. Heh.
Yeah. I just can't think of practically anything. Especially Specials and Final Smash. In the games, he only mainly does one thing - punching. And well, as cool his punches are, they can't make a whole moveset. ^^,

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Noes! He's the coolest Sonic character D:

Anyway, I need to post these here for safekeeping without clogging my dA up with months-old pictures. More importantly, they're drawings of Teigen, who you might see soon. I'm going to redo them in photoshop on the other computer and post them as ref.

Still working on TwZ.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
since ive only done 1 moveset this time around, ill probably do another one soon. Probably something earthbound releated. Buzz Buzz will be an Assist Trophey.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
In other news, I can has commts on Master Betty?
I would've said that he's pretty broken at first glance, but then I saw that he does very low knockback, so I guess that makes up.
Since I don't know the character, I can't say much else than that it's a solid moveset.

@Knuckles issue:
Hey, stop whining :p
The only Final Smash I was able to think of was rapping to make all enemies kill themselves. That's all.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
I just can't leave Soul Calibur alone. I now present my third moveset,

Inferno

History
Inferno is the immortal soul of the Cursed Sword, Soul Edge. The soul of the evil sword managed to take shape after centuries of bloodshed, hate, and war. This monstrosity's main purpose is to harvest souls. It seems to be somewhat intelligent, but it's voracious appetite for souls overrides any vestiges of humanity in the demon, causing Inferno to be a ruthless and fearsome opponent.

Weapon
Inferno is the soul of Soul Edge, and so it only makes sense that Inferno would use the blade as its weapon of choice. But, since Soul Edge learned to take the form of any blade in order to suit its wielder, Inferno uses what looks a range of weapons, but in reality, is only Soul Edge.
Details

Height: 7/10
Weight: 4/10 - Very Light
Jump Height: 7/10
Jump Count: 2
Attack Strength: Varies.
Attack Speed: Varies.
Glide: No
Traction: 4/5
Wall Cling: No
Wall Jump: Yes

Stance
Inferno stands up tall and straight. This may not seem to interesting, but due to Inferno's dominating size, he looks very intimidating.

*Note: He is not holding any weapon at first, and his stance changes as he cycles through fighting styles.

Logo

Inferno's logo is the crescent moon. This originates from the above picture, just look at the "C" in "Calibur".

Idle Animation

Inferno (while still in his "no weapon stance") hovers slightly above the ground. He then clenches his fists and glows brighter, and burns more fiercely while letting out a menacing growl.

or

Inferno crosses his arms across his chest and bends slightly over. He then viciously pumps them up and outwards while sparks in all directions from him.

Entrance

Inferno's metallic hands, arms and head are seen on the stage from the beginning, but they are not moving, animated, or burning...yet. Then, they suddenly burst into flames, releasing a bright white light. When the light clears, Inferno is standing there, ready for battle.

Soul Stance

This is Inferno's move set while he is not holding any weapons. This is his most balanced stance, consisting of moves with medium range, power, and speed.

Standard A attacks

A - Inferno lunges forward and head-butts his opponent. (2%)
AA - Inferno follows up his headbutt with a knee to the gut. (2%)
AAA - Wildfire - After the knee to the gut, Inferno uppercuts his enemy to finish them off. (4%)

Dash Attack - Wall of Flame - Inferno runs forward and conjures a wall of flames in front of him as he charges towards his opponent. (6%)

^ A - Burning Cross - Inferno faces the screen and then crosses both his arms across his chest. He then makes a fiery arc over his head with his hands. His hands leave a trail of flames that remain in midair for about 2 seconds. You can also be hit by his hands as he makes the arc. (Hands - 3%/ Fire - 3%/ Both - 6%)

> A - Burning Lunge - Inferno steps forward and punches outwards with both his fists. His arms are together and parallel to the floor as he performs the move. (8%)

v A - Burning Top - Inferno crouches and spins in circles with his arms outstretched. Note that he is very low to the ground, so he can still hit grounded opponents. He only spins for two revolutions. (2% each hit)

Aerials

Neutral A - Pyrostorm - Inferno turns from orange to blue, and then burns even more fiercely, causing a disjointed hitbox around his entire body. Think of Mewtwo's neutral air from Melee. (9%)

F air - Pyrosmasher - Inferno winds up, then lunges viscously in midair with his head! The motion he makes with his head is very similar to DK's Fair, and just like DK, Inferno can spike with this move if it is placed correctly. this move is also very laggy.(17%)

B air - Flash Fire - Inferno makes large spikes of burning hot magma protrude from his back while in midair. Has suprisingly good range, but very little knockback. (11%)

D air - Extinguish - For a short period of time, Inferno's fire goes completely out, leaving his arms, legs, and head to fall upon unsuspecting foes beneath him. His armor always stays clustered together, and packs quite a hard punch. Note that this move causes him to fall very fast (think like Sonic's Dair) - (16%)

Smash Attacks

Fsmash - Flamethrower - Inferno conjures up all the fire he can muster, then releases it out of his hands. The fire spouts out of his hands continuously in a short range from his body. The longer Inferno charges, the longer the fire stays out and the more damaging it is. (15-18%)

DSmash - "Like Walking on Hot Coals" - Inferno produces a spout of fire from each of his hands, much like his Fsmash, but this time, his hands are pointed to either side of him and are aimed downwards, towards the opponent's feet. Same properties as the Fsmash. (13-16%)

Usmash - Torch - Inferno raises his arm and makes a ball of fire ignite in his hand. Greatly resembles Mewtwo's Usmash in Melee. Also Shares properties with his Fsamsh and Dsmash. (12-15%)

Special Attacks

Neutral B - Inferno Sphere - Inferno can charge a large fireball, much like Samus charges her energy beam. Shares many characteristic's with Samus's neutral B. (non-charged - 7%/Fully Charged - 17%)

Side B - Stalker - Inferno rushes forward and grabs the nearest opponent. He then sets them ablaze and drops them to the ground, where they are immediately put out. Resembles Ganondorf's Side B, but he cannot follow up with attacks after this because of a short spasm of lag. Inferno will also dive bomb with the character if they are caught in midair. (12%)

Up B - Strong Breeze - That's right, a strong breeze comes along and blows Inferno's embers in a diagonally upwards direction. During this move, Inferno is distorted and he resembles a comet; his fiery body the "tail" being drawn behind him, and his helmet, legs, and arms, resemble the "head" which travels in front of the tail. Opponents can get caught in the fiery tail of the "comet" as well as be hit by the helmet/legs/arms. (Tail - 6%/ Head - 8%)

Down B - Soul Edge - This move is what Inferno's entire play style revolves around. This move causes him to conjure up Soul Edge, thus giving him a weapon to fight with. This weapon changes his stance and completely rewrites his move set. When down B is used, Inferno becomes completely engulfed in flames and falls to the ground in a mass of fire. He is invincible during this animation. When Down B is used in Soul Stance, Inferno switches to his Zweihander Stance.

Throws

Grab hit - Burn - Inferno scorches the enemy with a burst of fire that emits from his body.

Forward Throw - Shockwave - Inferno holds his enemy close to his body, then abruptly 'explodes' with fire, sending the enemy flying. (7%)

Back Throw - Phantom - Inferno grabs his opponent and literally thrusts them through his blazing body, doing fire damage. After they pass through Inferbo's body, they are sent flying as Inferno back-kicks them. (9%)

Down Throw - Fire Bomb - Inferno body slams his enemy to the ground. They remain on fire for a few seconds afterwards. (8%)

Up Throw - Rocket Launch - Inferno grabs the opponents legs, then violently explodes, sending them quite a ways upwards. The explosion is only in a small range, but bystanders can still be hit if they are too close. (11%)

Zweihander Stance

In this stance, Inferno is seen toting around the massive blade pictured above. His knees and back are slightly bent, and he is facing the screen. Inferno holds Soul Edge to the left while facing the screen, and grips the hilt in both hands.

This stance is one of Inferno's best. He has great range, but suffers from great lag. He makes up in power for what he lacks in speed though.

*Note: For those of you who have seen my Nightmare move set in the last contest, these two move sets are practically identical, because Nightmare and Inferno are technically the same being.

Standard A attacks

AAA- Slash Cross - Inferno swings Soul Edge horizontally to the left, then quickly swings it back to the right. On the third tap of A, Inferno Slashes his sword down vertically. The range covered by the attack is impressive. (First hit-=3%/ Second hit =4%%/ Third hit= 5%/ All 3 hits = 12%. Very powerful)

F tilt- Bloody Hilt - Inferno bashes his opponent's head with the hilt of Soul Edge. One of his few fast attacks in this stance. (8%)

D tilt- Dark Soul Impact - Inferno winds up and thrusts his sword towards the feet of his opponents. If spaced correctly, the tip of Soul Edge will just reach the foot of the opponent. (11% damage with 30% chance of tripping opponents if spaced correctly.)

U tilt- Quick Revenge - Inferno thrusts Soul Edge towards the sky and twirls it with the tip of the sword pointing upwards. Has great vertical range, but it leaves Inferno vulnerable towards horizontal attacks due to lag.(4-6%)

Dash attack - Blaze Kick - Inferno charges at the opponent and slide tackles his enemy. Identical to Mario's dash attack. ( 10%)

Smash attacks

Upsmash- Jade Smasher - Inferno steps back, then viciously pounds his opponent downwards with his head. This smashes the opponent into the ground, causing them to bounce up fairly high. (18-23%%)

Fsmash - Rook Splitter - Inferno grabs his sword in both hands, does a little spin to wind up, and let's it rip with a staggering vertical swipe. Insane knockback. (23-33%)

Dsmash - Double Flame Slicer - Inferno swings his sword in front of and behind himself with 2 downward horizontal slashes (his sword makes a 45 degree angle with the ground). (18-25%)

Aerials

Nair - Blaze Spin - Inferno spins in midair with his sword outheld; somewhat resembles a spinning, bladed, aerial top. (11%)

Fair- Dark Soul Drop kick - Inferno positions his body horizontally to the ground and kicks out viciously with both legs. That's right folks, it's an old fashioned drop kick. It also has a lot of knockback, but a great deal of startup and landing lag. (20%)

Bair- Inverted Drop Kick - Inferno kicks behind him with both legs outstretched. Resembles Snake's bair. Has tons of startup and ending lag, but great knockback. (5%)

Dair - Jade Hammer - Inferno throws his body downwards in a flipping motion. At the same time, he punches downward with one of his fists. This is followed immediately after with a downward swipe of his sword. The flying fist can spike if placed correctly. (Fist only- 10%/ Sword only - 12%/ Both - 25%)

Uair - Jade Swipe - Inferno slashes his sword upwards in an arc. Great range. (9%)

Specials

Neutral B - Revenge - Inferno thrusts Soul Edge directly out in front of himself and twirls it. If the B button is tapped, Inferno will resume spinning Soul Edge until he is hit or the B button isn't tapped. (7% intial strike/ 4% each twirl)

Side B - Flame Bite - Inferno swipes his Claw in the designated direction and grabs a hold of anyone within reach. Inferno holds his enemy by the throat. Each time A is pressed while he is holding someone, Inferno will burn the opponent. By tilting the analog stick in any direction (up, right, left, down) he will chuck them in that direction. (Grab- 6%/Burn- 3%/ Throw in any direction - 8%)

Down B - Soul Edge - Same as Soul Stance down B, except Inferno transfers from Zweihander Stance to Ax Stance.

Up B - Flame-copter - This is one of Inferno's oddest moves. In midair, Inferno will begin spinning rapidly with Soul Edge out held. This momentum will carry him slightly upwards and a great deal forwards. Similar to Bowser's recovery. (7% per hit)

Throws

Grab hit - Burn - Inferno scorches his enemy with a small burst of fire that emanates from his body.

Forward throw - Jade Crusher - Inferno holds his enemy up by the throat, then releases them and knocks them with Soul Edge before they hit the ground. (7%)

Back throw - Shoulder Flame Throw - Inferno hoists his opponent over his shoulder and throws them to the ground. He then strikes out and gives 'em a good punch to the gut as they are down. (10%)

Down throw - Soul Smasher - Inferno throws his opponent on the ground roughly and calls clenches his claw menacingly, causing a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike his opponent. (8%)

Up throw - Soul Devour - Inferno bashes his opponent in the back with the hilt of his Blade. As they're falling, he lets out a lightning quick punch, uppercutting them before they even hit the ground. Needless to say, the punch sends them upward...(8%)

Ax Stance

In this stance, Inferno's moves resemble those of the Black Giant, Astaroth. These moves rely solely on brute force. Only one or two moves truly take advantage of the Axe's range, so this moveset actually lacks in range, and speed for that matter. This moveset is the hardest of Inferno's to master, but if someone knows what they're doing, this stance can lead to some great KO's.

Inferno holds his ax with both hands, and crouches slightly down, ready to bash some faces in.

Standard A attacks

A - Grip Shot - Inferno bashes his opponent with the hilt of his Axe. Relatively fast. (5%)
AA - Axe Volcano - After hitting with the hilt, Inferno will follow this up with an upward slash from the axe. (6%)

Dash Attack - Axe Cannon - Inferno charges forward with the Axe set on the ground. He sprints forward, sliding the Axe across the ground towards the feet of his unlucky opponents. One of his few moves with great range. (7%)

^ A - Heavenward - Inferno thrusts his Axe directly upwards towards the sky, bashing airborne opponents with the top of his Axe. (12%)

> A - Hades Knee - Inferno, with surprising speed, jumps slightly forward and knees the nearest opponent in the stomach.

v A - Ax Grave - Inferno uses his ax like a shovel and hits the opponents feet. (9%)

Aerials

Neutral Air - Great Annihilation - Inferno, much like his Zweihander neutral air, spins in circles like a top, with his ax outheld. Not very good range, but nice damage. (13%)

Fair - Great Divide - Inferno winds up and smacks anyone in front of him with a vicious vertical slash. Another rare move with good range. (11%)

Bair - Hilt Smash - Inferno jabs the hilt of his ax out nehind him. Poor range, but decent damage. (13%)

Dair - Comet - Inferno mounts the ax like a pogo stick and falls to the earth at high speeds. Does a great deal of damage to those unlucky enough to be beneath him, and also causes him to free fall faster (think Sonic's Dair...again) (18%)

Uair - Aerial Heavenward - Much like Inferno's up tilt, this move involves him jutting his ax upwards and hitting opponents above him with the top of his weapon. Short range.(12%)

Smash Attacks

Fsmash - Canyon Creation - Inferno grabs his ax with both hands and winds up with it poised behind his head. He then lets loose with a huge vertical slash. Great range and insane power. AVOID THIS MOVE AT ALL COSTS. Only downside is a great, great deal of star up and ending lag. (28-32%)

Up Smash - Deadly Discus - Inferno swings the ax above his head like a maniac, brutally taking down aerial opponents. If it isn't charged, Inferno only swings two revolutions, but this can escalate to four revolutions if charged. (7% per hit)

Down Smash - Dominating Discus - Inferno crouches low to the ground does a 360 with his ax outheld. Great range, but only decent damage. (9 - 13%)

Specials

Neutral B - Flame Wave - Inferno stomps on the ground as hard as he can, causing waves of fire to a short distance away from him. Can be charged to cause more damage and range. (7 - 12%)

Side B - Poseidon Tide Rush - Picture the Ice Climber's side B. Somewhat cute and a little harmless looking, right? What if a soul sucking demon toting a bloodstained ax went through the same motion? That's exactly what Inferno does. He also rises slightly in midair when this is used, so it can double as a recovery as well. (6% per hit)

Up B - Flame-copter - Same as his recovery for Zweihander stance. The only difference is that Inferno doesn't have as much range on it. (7% per hit)

Down B - Soul Edge - Same as the down B for his other stances, except Inferno transfers to Lunatic Stance when this is used.

Throws

Grab hit - Burn - Inferno scorches his enemy using wave of fire that emanates from his body.

Forward throw - Hades Destroyer - Inferno grabs his opponent by the head with one hand, then swings them around in circles before throwing them as far as he can. (7%)

Back Throw - Burial - Inferno hooks his ax underneath the opponents chin, then swings his ax upwards in a great arc (with the enemy still hooked with the ax) before smashing it to the ground on the opponent's head. Yes, this move is extremely brutal. (14%)

Down Throw - Beat Down - Inferno gut punches the enemy. As they clench their stomach, Inferno bashes them in the back with a devastating vertical swing from his ax, sending them sprawled on the ground. (14%)

Up Throw - On Silent Wings - Inferno shoves the ax's head into the enemy's stomach, and then picks them up while they are perched on top of the weapon. He then shoves the ax upwards, throwing the opponent upwards. (7%)

Lunatic Stance

In this stance, Inferno wields dual swords, one with a gun attached to it's hilt. This is his fastest stance, but it's also his weakest. He has some pretty insane moves that involve warping around and using any means necessary to kill his enemy, hence the name "Lunatic". For those of you who don't know yet, this stance is heavily based around Cervantes from Soul Calibur, as he was once possessed by Inferno.

Standard A attacks

A - Inferno swipes the smaller sword in a vertical arc in front of himself. (4%)
AA - Gale Swipe - After swinging the smaller sword, Inferno uses both large and small swords for a second, even faster vertical swing. (5%/ Both hits- 9%)

Dash Attack - Sliding - Inferno runs forward then leans low and slides forward on his feet. His feet leave behind a trail of fire that stays lit for only about 3 seconds, but can still cause damage. (Hit by Inferno - 4%/Fire Trail - 3%)

^ A - Cannonball Lifter - Inferno swipes both of his swords in an arc above his head. Decent range, and comes out fast. - (9%)

< A - Flame Nautilus - Inferno stabs forward with one sowrd, then quickly lunges forward and steps with his other sword. Insane range, but weak power and knockback. (First sword - 4%/ Second Sword - 4%/ Both 8%)

v A - Fregata Slicer - Inferno slashes both his swords horizontally towards the ground. Fast, and can hit grounded opponents easily due to it's suprsing range. (8%)

Aerials

Neutral Air - Split Kick - Inferno does a full split in midair, kicking out on either side of him. As fast as a sex kick, but on both sides. This move, like many others, is weak though. (7%)

Fair - High Flame Anchoring - Inferno takes his swords and stabs the both downards as if they were oversized daggers. Can spike if placed correctly. The momentum from the move carries Inferno into an unavoidable front flip, resulting a short spasm of lag. (11%)

Bair - Dread Pressure - Inferno actually stabs through his body of flames, causing the tips of both of his swords to protrude from his back, doing fire damage to whoever is unlucky enough to be behind him. Suprising speed, but short range and power. Note that this move can be auto-canceled easily. (10%)

Uair - Cannonball Split - Inferno pokes his longer sword in the air above him. Does mediocre damage, but it's very fast. (4%)

Dair - Cannonball Feint - Much like his bair, Inferno actually stabs himself...again. This time, Inferno runs himself through and falls at an alarming rate back to the ground, with his back (which has blades protruding from it) facing the ground. Note that neither his bair nor air harm Inferno, even thoguh he is stabbing himself. (14%)

Smash Attacks

Forward smash - Bile Lunge - Inferno fiercely stabs forward with both of his swords outheld. Not very good range, but one of his rare attacks with decent power. (15-17%)

Up smash - Dark Cross - Inferno crosses both his swords above his head, hurting any opponent above him. Then, he uncrosses them by viciously swinging each sword to either side of him, making an arced motion. (Cross - 7%/ Arc - 4%/ Both - 11%)

Down Smash - Twin Pillars - Inferno crosses his arms, then stabs both his swords in the ground on either side of him. Fast, and it covers a small range around him. (9 - 12%)

Special Attacks

Neutral B - Flame Anchor - Inferno raises both swords above his head, then stabs them downwards into the ground. The force causes a small shockwave to emanate from the ground, hurting any opponents close to Inferno. This move can be charged to increase its range (which isn't too good) and to increase its damage. When not being charged, this move whips out very fast. (8-12%)

Side B - Dark Geo da Ray - This move has Inferno warping around the stage like a maniac. When side B is pressed, Inferno will immediately warp a short way backwards and cross his two blades across his chest while hovering slightly above the ground. Inferno has a myriad of options from this move. Pressing forwards or backwards will cause him immediately fly in that direction in a corkscrew pattern with his swords out-held. Pressing up will lead him into his Up B, Shadow Flare , and pressing down will cause him to teleport backwards once more and exit his floating stance. Beware though, each follow up puts Inferno into free fall, so doing this move over the edge of the map is extremely risky, but can also be a life saver if it's used as a recovery. This move also has a slow start-up animation. (Forwards or Backwards corkscrew - 7%/ Shadow Flare - 9%)

Up B - Shadow Flare - Inferno warps skywards, only to fall back to the stage extremely fast with his sword out-held. Great for evading moves and countering the opponent because this attack is very fast, and has decent range. It can also be used as a recovery. (9%)

Down B - Soul Edge - This move look familiar yet? When down B is pressed, Inferno switches back to Soul Stance after a quick, invincible animation.

Throws

Grab hit - Headbang - Inferno headbutts his opponent. It does 2%-3% damage per hit.

Fiorward throw - Flood of Fire - Inferno gut punches his opponent. As they keel over, Inferno bends low, crosses his arms, then relases them, causing a pillar of fire to bolt out of his chest, sending the enemy flying forward. (12%)

Back Throw - Flame Flare - Inferno hits the enemy upwards and behind him, only to use Shadow Flare to teleport to them in midair and knock 'em down to Earth. (12%)

Down Throw - Jolly Roger Hoist - Inferno whacks his opponent in the knee with his larger balde, lodging the weapon underneath their knee. From their, Inferno proceeds to swing them around in circles like a ragdoll with his one hand, before throwing them to the ground. (7%)

Up Throw - Curse of the Ancient Sword - Inferno warps slightly back, then does a corkscrew attack that, once it makes contact with the opponent, spirals upwards, throwing the enemy skyward. (12%)

Final Smash

Welcome to the underworld...
Tartaros

Inferno unleashes his true power and extends his flames to the landscape of the level! For a short while, the entire stage will be set aflame. Players will receive constant damage. To make things worse, random pillars of fire will shoot up from the ground, casing even more damage.

The fire does 4% per second, and if you're hit by a pillar of fire, that's an extra 6%.

Taunts

Taunt 1 - Inferno extuingishes himself, and has his armor fall to the ground. He then suddenly reanimates, glowing even brighter than before.

Taunt 2 - Inferno causes various pillars of fire to come out of the ground and circle him while he crosses his arms and looks smug.

Taunt 3 - Inferno lets out a horrible scream and pounds the ground around him like a caged animal. This is a sign that he is hungry for more souls.

Victory Poses

Victory Pose 1 - Inferno can be seen holding Soul Edge in its Zweihander state. He is meditating upon it, then sudden;y thrusts it towards the sky as lightning strikes it.

Victory pose 2 - Inferno can be seen with Soul Edge in ax form. He begins swinging it and enters Flame-copter. He spins upwards, vertically to the ground, then flies off in a wake of embers and smoke, never to be seen again.

Victory Pose 3 - There's several fires burning in different places around the Victory field. They start to move across the stage until they pile into one big heap, and then take the form of Inferno. As they do this, embers and sparks fly in all directions from his body as he laughs menacingly.

Victory Theme

Immortal Flame

Alternate Colors
Inferno's flame changes color, along with the lightning coarsing alon his armor.

Red - Inferno changes to a brilliant red, with orange lightning.
Blue - Inferno is now a mass of brilliant blue flames with yellow lightning coarsing about him.
Green - Inferno is green with black lightning.
Violent Violet - Inferno is a mass of purpe flames with yellow lightning.
White - Inferno is comletely white, except for black lightning that coarses through his body.

Pros n' Cons

Pros
- Has many, many killing moves due to his various stances.
- Can switch stances to adapt to situations or certain matchups
- No matter what stance you're in, Inferno always has a solid air game.

Cons
- Lightweight/ easy to KO.
- Extremely hard to master due to his many stances
- Throughout all of his stances, there is always a weakness, whether it be range, power, speed, etc.

Tactics

Inferno is really a "Jack of all Trades" character. He has a little of everything, but learning to master each stance is obviously the most difficult, but most rewarding way to master this oddity of a character. Learning each stance's situational advantages and knowing when or when not to shift between them is Inferno's metagame in a nutshell. Overall, he is a character with insane potential. No one can argue that he doesn't have the tools to be a high-tier character, it's just learning to use these tools at the right moments....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wiimote sound

The sound of Inferno roaring can be heard, while a massive fire crackles in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unlock Conditions

Obtain 666 KOs all together.
Clear Classic with any chracter on intense difficulty.
Get 5 Cruel Brawl KO's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SSE Role

Inferno is what you would call a "neutral character". He sides with no one, and he was only drawn to the conflict because he could sense the gathering of strong souls. Every now and then, Inferno will appear to challenge a character and try to steal their soul. Eventually, while in subspace, Inferno is turned into a trophy by Tabuu's great wave. He is revived by the heroes reluctantly, and only because they need all the help they can get to topple Tabuu. He joins, but only for revenge and perhaps a chance to harvest the powerful soul of Tabuu...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snake Codec

Snake: FIRE!!
Colonel: What?! There's a fire?
Snake: Yes! And it's using all sorts of weapons to try and kill me!
Colonel: Weapon-wielding fire? That sounds a lot like Inferno, the living spirit of the cursed sword, Soul Edge! Be careful Snake, Inferno is always thirsty for more souls, and will do anything to quench that thirst.
Snake: I can see that. These flames are using everything from swords to axes to try and do me in! He's even using his head as a bludgeon! Inferno is like some kind of unsatiable animal! What do I do?!
Colonel: Stop, drop, and roll Snake!
Snake: Oh for love of -

*End Transmission*

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@Inferno: SSSSSWWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT

@DK Crew: Lol at the Codec, as for the moveset itself, I like how its 5 characters in one. I'm still reading it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol...

Hyper Knuckles?

Something to do with the Master Emerald?
That's all rather mehish. Especially considering the Master Emerald's purpose is to neutralize the power of the Chaos Emeralds.

Edit: And that still doesnt help with the Specials. Not to mention other attacks. Especially U Air. lol.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
@DK Crew: Lol at the Codec, as for the moveset itself, I like how its 5 characters in one. I'm still reading it.
Why thank you for reading the whole thing, it means a lot : )

Edit: And that still doesnt help with the Specials. Not to mention other attacks. Especially U Air. lol.
You could always take the route Sega took with the non-existant Shadow the Hedgehog game; give him a gun.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
I would've said that he's pretty broken at first glance, but then I saw that he does very low knockback, so I guess that makes up.
Since I don't know the character, I can't say much else than that it's a solid moveset.

@Knuckles issue:
Hey, stop whining :p
The only Final Smash I was able to think of was rapping to make all enemies kill themselves. That's all
I lol'd.

Anyway, normal attacks and throws done for Twilight Zelda. She has significantly more ph1re than the normal Zelda.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And I had all of his ground moves done too...****.
Now now, sugarstar, calm down. You still can post the moveset, just make sure it's not too similar with smashbot's

Also, wherever dancingfrogman is, I can't wait for his Scratch & Grounder moveset.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Now now, sugarstar, calm down. You still can post the moveset, just make sure it's not too similar with smashbot's

Also, wherever dancingfrogman is, I can't wait for his Scratch & Grounder moveset.
Nah. I'll just play some Brawl instead of reading this thread now.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Anyway, normal attacks and throws done for Twilight Zelda. She has significantly more ph1re than the normal Zelda.
Wow, just wow. I never thought you'd fail me, Iron Thorn. She's just as full with awesomeness like normal Zelda, just with a freaking sword. <3

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
If I cared enough, I'd make a demotivator telling everyone to give me Twilight Zelda feedbacks.

However, I don't care enough.

@Spade: Thanks man. She was a challenge to do. And SOMEONE must do Swordless Link, and not Wolf Link either. Just Link. Without his sword. Talk about paradigm shifts.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Here he is....

Starman is gonna be joining the Brawl soon :D

(For all the earthbound fans who know about starman, hes gonna be a mix of all the starmen in terms of his moves.)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Almost forgot: Snake singing the DK Rap is something every video game should have.

EVERY. VIDEO. GAME.

That includes Super Monkey Ball.
Including? Don't you mean ESPECIALLY Super Monkey Ball? I think that's the one thing in the world that would make Super Monkey Ball even more amazing xD

Now what to do for my next moveset...? Idea for doing Tangrowth didn't go over so well and I don't wanna do a Pokeman just to do a Pokeman...OH! Someone should do Dio Brando! This thread needs more ROAD ROLLA DA, ZA WARUDO and of course, WRYYYYYYYY...

EDIT: Oh wow, looking forward to Starman too!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Spade: Thanks man. She was a challenge to do. And SOMEONE must do Swordless Link, and not Wolf Link either. Just Link. Without his sword. Talk about paradigm shifts.
XD

I hope you don't mean me, though, because I hate Link as hell. =P

@PKSkyler:
You, Sir, rock everything away which is existing. Marry me. Now. No questions.

@MarthTrinity:
I agree with you on Dio. ZA WARUDO!

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
It's suprising to meet a fellow Link non-fan. I don't hate Link, just his fangirls and their satanic designs. Link's a moderately cool dude who isn't bad looking. I like him, I just like Zelda a whole lot more :laugh:

I've got the idea for Twilight Zelda's Down B: A big ol' magical sword swipe which can be charged and saved for later. However, it sounds more like a forward B attack, so I was thinking about making Din's Fire Down B. What do you think?

That ain't important. Plus Din's Fire being Down B is just confusing.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Codec Converation
Snake: I'm facing a human bat girl here...
Rouge: Hi, sugar. I'm Rouge the Bat, and this time I'll be your opponent.
Snake: What! How did you get into my channel?
Rouge: Awww, come one, cutiepie. It's not like an agent couldn't do that easily.
Snake: So... why did you do it?
Rouge: I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't underestimate me because I'm a woman. My kicks are powerful, and of course I can fly, being a bat and all... Just be aware of my powers. I promise I won't hurt you too much, okay, honey?
Snake: Uh... eh... okay. Got'cha.
Nice Codec, kinda ironic that Snake is a total pervert in the games (I mean cmon, porn).

Oh and Spade, for Tail's moveset, I am planning to make a moveset for Tails. I did made a moveset for Cream at the previous one and I might create one to compete with yours. You can give me feedback once it gets on, but I'm working on other characters right now (particularly from Happy Tree Friends).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom