• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piman42

Smash Cadet
Well I'm sorry I think elements are cool and don't have Twilight Princess. Blah you. Now Comment on Sly or I'll steal your Rock Band. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

Darkurai

Smash Master
Well I'm sorry I think elements are cool and don't have Twilight Princess. Blah you. Now Comment on Sly or I'll steal your Rock Band. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!
Oh blah you. I'm older, thus probably stronger.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I guess it's pretty good, though I've never heard the song. No one's commenting on Sly Cooper either. Page 84.
I liked it, I was gonna make a comment about the lack of Carmalita Fox but then I noticed the victory pose...you've also made me want to play Sly 2 again...

@smashbot226: Aww, I was looking forward to Godtier...but Kite'll be awesome as well.

@Random People: I've become addicted to DK64 again after doing my DK Crew moveset...[shameless plug] Page 81, check it out :) [/shameless plug]

piman42

Smash Cadet
@MarthTrinity: w00t I'm not the only one who knows who Sly is lol! And I was going to make Carmalita an AT. You know, she just runs around and shoots people.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
About Twilight Zelda, it's only called that because it sounds more glamorous that 'Sword Zelda'

I understand your point against elemental arrows, but look at Zelda now (a mix of twilight princess and ocarina of time). Adding a few minor new details that add depth to her moveset isn't that big of a deal.

It's like giving King K.Rool his blunderbuss from DKC2, then saying he can't have it cause it's King K.Rool (from DKC), not Kaptain K.Rool (from DKC2)

peeup

Smash Lord
[spam]

/stlil crying. nobody's commenting about highwayman.

[/spam]

EDIT: I know who sly is. I didn't read the moveset, but I hope that he stole bently's xbow for his neutral special.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Highwayman has a pretty cool moveset. I like his Neutral B, although I think side B should do damage. All attacks should have a useful purpose, IMO. As a Johnny Cash fan, I appreciate the moveset and it's originality.

peeup

Smash Lord
Highwayman has a pretty cool moveset. I like his Neutral B, although I think side B should do damage. All attacks should have a useful purpose, IMO. As a Johnny Cash fan, I appreciate the moveset and it's originality.
lol, tyvm for being my first commentor. FLUDD has a slightly "useful purpose", so I figured that the sea water thing would be slightly useful aswell.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
/stlil crying. nobody's commenting about highwayman.
His Neutral and Down B's are certainly very unique, the only thing I'd maybe change is the amount of health he recovers with his Final Smash. Just seems a bit too much to restore all health especially if he say, died at 250% (through teching or something on Temple) while using his Neutral B and was at say...245% and his super armor was about to wear off and...he grabs a Smash Ball and restores to full health giving him super armor for another 250%. It's all pretty situational of course, but I could see it being a tad unfair.

peeup

Smash Lord
His Neutral and Down B's are certainly very unique, the only thing I'd maybe change is the amount of health he recovers with his Final Smash. Just seems a bit too much to restore all health especially if he say, died at 250% (through teching or something on Temple) while using his Neutral B and was at say...245% and his super armor was about to wear off and...he grabs a Smash Ball and restores to full health giving him super armor for another 250%. It's all pretty situational of course, but I could see it being a tad unfair.
Well, seeing as smash balls are generally banned, I decided that it wouldn't really matter if it was ridiculously overpowered. =D Also, since it's like Lucario's, and since Lucario's is pretty awful, I figured that it could use a buff.

If you really think I should change it tho, I probably will.

piman42

Smash Cadet
True, mabye he should recover half damage or something. Either that or make Final Smash disable the Super Armor.

piman42

Smash Cadet
Pet peeve. Something can't be very unique. If its one of a kind, its one of a kind. It can't be very one of a kind...
True, tho kinda technical.

Herman Li, the speed-shredding guitarist, has joined the brawl!

As one of the 2 lead guitarists in the power metal band Dragonforce, Herman Li is said by many to be one of the best guitarists ever, known best for his 3 minute shredding duos with DF's other lead guitarist, Sam Totman.

However, Herman comes to the battle field armed with nothing but his signiture guitar and mabye a few tricks up his sleeves...

Size: 7/10
Power: 6/10
Weight: 5.7/10
Walking Speed: 5/10
Dash Speed: 7/10
Fall Speed: 8.2/10
Traction: 6/10
First jump: 5/10
Second jump: 7.8/10
Projectile Distance: 9/10
Crouch: 4/10 (he just ducks)
Wall-jump: yes
Wall Cling: no
Crawl: no
Glide: no
Tether: yes

Entrance
Comes out of a wall of flame, much like Bowser.

Standard Combo
A: Herman punches the opponent.
AA: He jabs with the neck of his guitar.
AAA: He flips the guitar around and swings the body of the guitar like a baseball bat.

Tilts
Up: He swings his guitar above him.
Side: He swings his guitar in front of him.
Down: he jabs his guitar forward.

Aerials
Nair: Herman whips a guitar string all around him.
Fair: He whips a string in front of him.
Uair: He jabs the neck of his guitar up.
Dair: He jabs the body of his guitar down. Cannot meteor smash.
Bair: He flips around and smashes his guitar down. Can meteor smash.

Smashes
Forward Smash: Chord
Herman strikes a chord that sends a note flying at the enemy. Charge=Longer & Stronger.
Up Smash: ChainGuitar
He revs up a new addition on his guitar, a chainsaw, and jabs it upwards. (I know it doesn't make sense but it's awesome. Refer to the Rule of Cool.)
Down Smash: Explosive Rock
He jumps in the air and sends two sixteenth notes at the ground, which explode on contact. (Once again, Rule of Cool.)

Specials
Neutral: Constant Shredding In Head
Herman shoots seven notes which circle the enemy and damage them constantly. Works like flower, but lasts 1 second longer. Can be charged and held, but only held at full. Charge=Damage.
Side: Dragon Force
He sends a dragon head to bite, then scorch the enemy. (RULE OF COOL!)
Up: Dragon Heart
He grows dragon wings and flies upward; works like Pit's.(RoC)
Down: Dragon Fang Rebound
Herman grows and flaps dragon wings, much like Meta Knights taunt. If attacked, he will gain fangs and bite into the enemy.

Final Smash: Fury Of The Storm
Herman and a large space around him is engulfed by flames. When the flames clear, (2 seconds) the whole band is there, and a dragon comes up below them. This works like DK's final smash+Yoshi's final smash. The band plays a random 13-second clip from Fury Of The Storm, while sending out soundwaves like DK does. The dragon they are riding can be controlled like Yoshi's final smash, breathing fire and shooting fireballs. After 13 secs there is another burst of fire, and Herman is left to continue fighting.

Grabs
Grab: Herman ties up enemy in guitar string and reels them in, still tied up.
Grab Attack: Punches.
Forward Throw: Twirls enemy above head and flings them forward.
Back Throw: Twirls enemy above head and flings them behind him.
Up Throw: Twirls enemy above head and flings them up.
Down Throw: Slams enemy down on either side of him.

Other
Symbol:
(just the word "Dragonforce" written like that behind %.)

Misc. Animations:
Idle - Plays a note.
Dizzy - Staggers a bit, as if drunk.
Sleep - Leans on guitar and dozes off.
Drown - Goes underwater, leaving his guitar floating.
Curry - Hops up and down.

Chant: Rest of band shouting "Herman! Herman! Liiiiii!" British accents lol

Taunts:
Up: The band appears, plays a random 2-sec clip of Heroes Of Our Time, then vanishes.
Side: The band appears, plays a random 2-sec clip of Cry Of The Brave, then vanishes.
Down: The band appears, plays a random 2-sec clip of Soldiers Of The Wasteland, then vanishes.
(I just needed to get more music in there. DF FTW.)
Note: All DF music clips replace BGM for the duration of the clip.

Victory Taunts:
1: The rest of the band is there and shreds along to the victory theme.
2: He smashes his guitar, as if at the end of a concert.
3: He rides in on a dragon while shredding the lead guitar part of the victory theme.

Victory Theme: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s 4:53-5:00

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, seeing as smash balls are generally banned, I decided that it wouldn't really matter if it was ridiculously overpowered. =D Also, since it's like Lucario's, and since Lucario's is pretty awful, I figured that it could use a buff.

If you really think I should change it tho, I probably will.
Maybe limit the damage level he has superarmor on to under 100%?

peeup

Smash Lord
Maybe limit the damage level he has superarmor on to under 100%?
Although that's a good idea (I may do that), the main problem was that if he got the smashball as his SA was about to go away,, he would get it again.

However, I was thinking that having that much SA is a little OP, so I will seriously consider having 100% be the limit.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Okay, I have decided to maybe do a Tails and a Knuckles moveset, should I have good ideas for either of them.
Also, I definitely will do another Sonic Stage, based on the Sonic 2 Special Stage (halfpipe thingie).
And, last but not least, I will definitely make an eleventh moveset. Here a small sneak preview on whom it will be...

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I have decided to maybe do a Tails and a Knuckles moveset, should I have good ideas for either of them.
Also, I definitely will do another Sonic Stage, based on the Sonic 2 Special Stage (halfpipe thingie).
And, last but not least, I will definitely make an eleventh moveset. Here a small sneak preview on whom it will be...

Is it the sandbag?

piman42

Smash Cadet
Oh snap, my schemes have been uncovered! D:

But it won't be a joke moveset. Well, it will be hilarious, I hope, but it will be a serious entry.
well of course! you can't make a moveset for him without it being hilarious. I'll probably make a hilarious moveset too sometime...

And comment on Herman Li, Please!

peeup

Smash Lord
I commented on Herman Li...though not your moveset =D

However, I am gald that you posted him, because that gave me an idea for my next character:

Demyx!

More to come!

EDIT: Ziggy bomb ftw

piman42

Smash Cadet
@peeup: Sweet. That might be hard, since most of his moves in KHII are the same thing over and over again (I think, I haven't played it in like, a year) but good idea!
And yes, Zeeky H. Bomb is definatley FTW.

peeup

Smash Lord
Sweet. That might be hard, since most of his moves in KHII are the same thing over and over again (I think, I haven't played it in like, a year) but good idea!
And yes, Zeeky H. Bomb is definatley FTW.
Yeah, I think his moves are basically gonna be stabbing/homerunning with his citar. I have visions for his specials and final smash though...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@smashbot226: Are you still making a SSE?
I'm reposting my requested quote for it (if there's dialogue)

Some character on Timon & Pumbaa's team, before abandoning them: Man! I thought hanging with you guys would be fun, but you're just a bunch of old farts! *leaves*

Pumbaa: *after pause* Well, he's got me pegged...

Oh, yeah, I'm done with Tiggah, are you going to do Sethpoohroth?

D

Deleted member

I've decided that my next moveset will be Shapeshifter Strong Bad, who will be similar to Peter Griffin and Egoraptor in that he will be transforming into objects from the entire Homestar Runner universe.

His Down B will be Whatsit.

peeup

Smash Lord
You mean "Dance, water, dance!"?
Yeah, it'll be like, you have to kill X water clones in Y seconds, or else everybody loses a stock.

I'll have to watch people fight Demyx on youtube to refresh my memories on what he does besides 'dance, water, dance!"

@Corn Dog Man: lol, interesting moveset. When you say he uses his corndog (i.e. in his dair) do you mean he takes his bun off and uses that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom