• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piman42

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it'll be like, you have to kill X water clones in Y seconds, or else everybody loses a stock.

I'll have to watch people fight Demyx on youtube to refresh my memories on what he does besides 'dance, water, dance!"

I actually don't think he really does anything else...good final smash with the water clones, so his specials could be like having 1 water clone attack or something.

Oh, and I'm probably gonna finish Sly before continuing Herman. 1 done is better than 2 almost done.

...the quote screwed up...

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
@The Delicious One, his stats seem OP... and I'd say he's broken. His B can kill by holding a charge. Forward B is like an instagimp so just B and win. the Down B healing might be too much too. Love the idea though. Just need to rework the technical stuff I think.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
@The Delicious One, his stats seem OP... and I'd say he's broken. His B can kill by holding a charge. Forward B is like an instagimp so just B and win. the Down B healing might be too much too. Love the idea though. Just need to rework the technical stuff I think.
Thanks...how should I nerf him? What's his most broken move and how should I nerf it?

Any more CnC? I want all can get please...http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=72

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
^Inferno is certainly looking good, you didn't disappoint there. I especially liked the weaponless moveset mainly beause besides being made of fire, Inferno didn't give you a whole lot to go with (because he used a random character's moveset at least in SCII). All in all, very nice job, can't wait to see it wrapped up : )

half_silver28

Smash Ace
ok, well I'm finally ready to repost my Stanley Yelnats moveset. Someone who commented on this moveset in MYM2 said that he had a 'funny' moveset, so thats what I worked a bit more towards while redoing this. Anyway, here he is again.

Stanley Yelnats

Stats

Power: 8/10
Height: 7/10
Weight: 6/10
Walk speed: 3/10
Run speed: 6/10
Jump power: 4.5/10
Drop speed: 6/10

Basic Attacks

AAA attack: Stanley punches with his right fist, then his left and then kicks them. A pretty basic combo. The kick has decent knockback. (3, 3, 5%)

Dash attack: Stanley hops forward a bit as he delivers a fast punch. It has a rather small hitbox, and causes decent upwards knockback. (9%)

Tilts

>tilt – Stanley quickly roundhouse kicks. Like other tilts, it can be directed high or low. Little knockback. (6-7%)

^tilt – Stanley thrusts a shovel up above his head, which causes good damage but little knockback. (12%)

vtilt – Stanley quickly swipes at the opponent’s feet with the handle of a shovel. Little knockback, may cause tripping. (8%)

Smashes

fsmash – What else? Stanley whacks the opponent with a shovel, which has the same range as Dedede’s hammer. There is a little bit of starting lag and a LOT of ending lag. It has great knockback and is Stanley’s best kill move. (19% uncharged, 27% fully charged)

^smash – Stanley quickly swings a shovel above his head. It is pretty damaging and has great range and decent knockback. However, the shovel will hit the ground following the move, causing a large amount of ending lag. (17% uncharged, 25% fully charged)

vsmash – Stanley kicks strongly on both sides of him with one leg. It has good knockback and is rather quick. (16% uncharged, 24% fully charged)

Aerials

nair – Stanley simply kicks out in front of him. A basic sex kick. (7%)

fair – Stanley holds both of his hands above his head and brings them down in front of him in a double-fisted spike attack. Its pretty slow, but an effective spike. (11%)

bair – Stanley quickly swings behind with his shovel. Decent knockback. (10%)

uair – Stanley kicks directly above him with both legs. It’s similar to snake’s uair, but does less damage & has decent knockback. (8%)

dair – Stanley swings downwards with one arm, while holding one of Clyde ‘Sweet Feet’ Livingston’s shoes. This can be used as a spike, with the sweet spot being the heel of the shoe. (5% unsweetspotted, 9% sweetspotted)

Grabs

grab: Stanley flings one of Clyde ‘Sweet Feet’ Livingston’s shoes out in front of him, while keeping a hold on its unusually long shoelaces. It has about the same range as toon link’s grab, but has the horrible ending lag of Zamus’ grab if it misses.

grab attack: simply punches them

fthrow: Stanley hits his opponent with the handle of his shovel and sends them flying. Good knockback. (9%)

bthrow: Stanley simply flips his opponent backwards. Decent knockback, can’t kill. (8%)

uthrow: Stanley tosses his opponent above his head and quickly hits them with his shovel. Good knockback, kills at 140%. (10%)

dthrow: Stanley strongly throws his opponent to the ground, causing them to ultimately bounce back upwards. Decent upwards knockback. (9%)

Specials

B: Sploosh – Stanley produces a jar of Sploosh, a tasty substance made from spiced peaches. He then throws the jar at the ground by his feet, shattering the jar and damaging any nearby opponents. The glass shards disappear, but some amount of Sploosh will remain on the ground, which any character (even opponents) can eat to restore health. However, if Stanley uses this attack twice in a row, there won’t be any Sploosh in the jar. This attack charges in the same manner as Wario’s fart attack; the Sploosh heals up to 20% health at full charge, but will heal less if used without a full charge. (10%)

>B: The Shoe – Stanley throws a smelly shoe that belongs to the baseball player Clyde ‘Sweet Feet’ Livingston at the opponent. A pair of his shoes that were meant to be auctioned off for charity were what led Stanley to end up at Camp Green Lake. The shoe travels about as far as wolf’s laser, and when it travels that distance it drops to the ground and remains there for about ten seconds. Any opponent who gets close to it will be temporarily unable to move as they plug their nose and try to wave the stench away from them. This pretty much works in the same manner as a Bellossom, and there can only be one shoe on the ground at any time (throwing another shoe causes the last one to disappear). (5%)

^B: The Pig bounce – While it may be true that Stanley’s no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather caused the Yelnats family to be cursed, he helps Stanley out this time. A large pig about the same size as ivysaur appears under Stanley, which he uses to bounce up the same distance as captain falcon jumps up with his ^B. The pig remains there for a couple seconds, and any character can jump off it in the same manner as a spring. It disappears immediately when used in the air. It’s similar to sonic’s ^B, but does no damage.

vB: Tent D – Stanley takes a stance similar to marth’s counter stance, and any opponent who hits him while he does this is instantly attacked by one of Stanley’s fellow Camp Green Lake inmates. Each of them attacks in a slightly different manner, but the damage done is always twice that of what the original attack would have done:

Zero – Zero jumps out whacks the opponent with a shovel. Good knockback.

Armpit – Armpit simply runs into the opponent like a football player. Good knockback. The attack knocks the opponent downwards at a 45 degree angle, & can spike if the opponent is in the air.

X-Ray – X-Ray quickly kicks the opponent’s legs out from under them, causing them to trip. He then remains for a second as he adjusts his glasses, causing them to briefly gleam.

Magnet – Magnet appears and does not attack, rather he smiles at the opponent as a puppy jumps out from behind him and hits the opponent in the chest. Decent knockback. & in case you were wondering, Magnet was sent to Camp Green Lake for stealing a puppy (lol).

Zero: far left
Magnet: right of Zero
Armpit: far right
X-Ray: left of Armpit

Final Smash

Yellow Spotted Lizards – Stanley throws one of these extremely poisonous lizards in front of him quickly, getting the same range as link & toon link’s Final Smashes. The first person it hits immediately is drawn into a cinematic. Stanley pushes them into a hole, where they find themselves surrounded by yellow spotted lizards. The lizards jump at them, which ends the cinematic. The opponent is damaged heavily and sent flying upwards. This attack kills at 50%. (40%)

Taunts & Victory Animations

^taunt: Stanley takes out a jar of Sploosh and quickly tosses it up and down twice with one hand before putting it away.

<>taunt: Stanley crosses his arms and shrugs, saying ‘Some people don’t believe in curses…’

vtaunt: Stanley pulls out his shovel and brings it strongly in front of him, forcing it into the ground a tiny bit. He says ‘try me!’ as he does this.

victory animations

1- Stanley takes several quick swings with his shovel, saying ‘You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.’ He then finally poses with the shovel pointed towards the screen.

2- Zero, Armpit, X-Ray & Magnet are all standing around Stanley, giving him high fives and stuff. Armpit says ‘Way to go Caveman!’ as Stanley awkwardly turns to face the screen.

3- Both Stanley and Zero are seated on the ground, each holding a jar of Sploosh. Each of them opens their jar and starts eating the stuff slowly.

victory theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH-9yAwpGj4(from :12 to :18, without vocals)

Other Stuff

entrance: Stanley rushes to his spot, kicking up a cloud of dirt as he slides to a stop. He quickly brushes himself off before the battle starts.

Idle stance – Stanley reaches up and adjusts his cap.

Roll dodge – Stanley does exactly that; he rolls on the ground at a pretty average speed, equal to that of Mario’s dodge.

alt. costumes: Stanley’s orange Camp Green Lake uniform changes colors: red, blue, green, purple, white, black. He also has street clothes as an alternate, which are seen in the assist trophy pic below.

icon: A white shovel head

Wiimote sound – the sound of a shovel being driven into dirt is heard

Kirby hat: Kirby gains Stanley’s curly hair & distinctive red hat.

Snake codec:

Snake – Otacon, who is this kid? He doesn’t look like he belongs on a battlefield.
Otacon – That’s Stanley Yelnats, Snake. He was an inmate at the Camp Green Lake correctional institution.
Snake – A delinquent, huh? Sounds like trouble…
Otacon – Not exactly, Snake. He was sent there for a crime he didn’t commit. You see, Stanley’s great-great grandfather had a curse put on him, which resulted in him and his descents always seeming to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Snake – Curse? … Right…
Otacon – *sigh* That aside, spending all that time at Camp Green Lake has made Stanley stronger, both mentally and physically. Don’t take him lightly.
Snake – Yeah, I got it.

Stage & SSE Related Stuff

Stage

Camp Green Lake – Camp Green Lake is a pretty straight-forward stage. It’s basically just a desert as far as the eye can see, with a mountain in the far background. There’s also a large rock on top of the mountain that’s shaped like a fist giving a thumbs up. The stage itself is about as big as the Bridge of Eldin, and has a few holes which characters can fall in. They are fairly deep and players can’t see what’s going on in them. Occasionally, a snake, scorpion or yellow-spotted lizard will be seen moving in the background or coming out of a hole, but they don’t affect the battle.

Music:
Dig It
Gusty Gulch(paper mario)
What Its Like
Route 111(pkmn R/S/E)
Honey
Gerudo Desert(twilight princess)

SSE role/unlock:

Stanley doesn’t play a role in SSE, he instead appears in a secret door in The Wilds. When you go in, a brief cinematic shows him jumping out of a hole in Camp Green Lake to challenge you. Stanley can also be unlocked by beating boss battles with link or by playing 850 vs. matches. Camp Green Lake is unlocked by winning 10 vs. matches with Stanley.

Assist Trophies

Mr. Sir

The nasty camp supervisor appears, with a bag of sunflower seeds in hand, and says ‘This isn’t a girl scout camp!’ Then a blue pickup truck with a large container of water in the trunk quickly appears, which Mr. Sir gets in and starts driving around (it goes the same speed as the wario bike). The truck is about half as big as the main battlefield platform, and Mr. Sir will drive until he goes off the stage or for 15 seconds. It deals the same damage and knockback as the cars on Onett. Mr. Sir will also be eating sunflower seeds as he drives, and ends up dropping a lot of them on the stage. Each one recovers 2% to anyone who eats them.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I'm nervous about posting Rick for the fear i will not "do him justice" but im gonna start on him pretty soon!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
All right, guys, I'm thinking I'm probably gonna do the same thing as H&R. That is, evaluating and commenting on every moveset in the contest. I figure I should, as one of the Commies. But as a forewarning, I'll probably be pretty harsh on a lot of movesets. All I'm saying is, if I give you guys the link to where I'm doing this, don't take it too hard if I say your moveset "is pretty good, but could be better." I'll probably offer ways to do it as well, so just take it as constructive criticism.

So... You promise not to cry if I give you linky-linky? :lick:

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Starmen, the minions of the cosmic destroyer Giygas, join the Brawl!

http://starmen.net/mother2/images/official/clay_starman.png <----- Idle Position

History: Starmen are minions of the evil Giygas. They follow out his every command and will stop at nothing to complete their mission. They are robootic in the fact that they talk robotic, but they are also and alien race and so they are not exactly metal/man-made. Starmen use PSI powers.

Stats:
Height: 8/10 same height as Snake
Weight: 7/10 Same weight as Lucario.
Power: 5.5/10 All of his basic attacks are average. Specials are different.
Range: 8/10 very good.
Fall Speed: 5/10 Average.
Walk Speed: they take normal steps that are kinda slow.
Run Speed: 6.5/10 They float as their dash, like Mewtwo in Melee.
Crouch: Like Links but doesnt crouch as much. 4/10
Jump:5/10 average.
Second Jump: 8/10 he does a PSI Jump like Ness` but more range, like yoshi`s jump, maybe a bit more.

Tilts/A Moves

A: Stabs his right arm foward. Good range and it stuns like Snake`s first hit from his Ftilt. (5%)

Ftilt: First hit is a close range chop with his left arm(5%), then if you ftilt gain quickly you get another close range chop with the right arm (7%, 12% total, can kill at like 165%)

Dtilt: A slash at the ground immediatly in front of him. the hit is weak and has end lag, but it always makes the opponent trip.(5%)

Uptilt: Pokes his 2 arms up at the sky as they stretch. the length is a less than Zamus` UpB but still good range.(6% each arm.)

Dash attack: Fires a short small blast from his eyes foward. OK range, stops momentum.(9%)

Aerials

Nair: Spins around, arms outstrecthed. Like Ness` Nair but much more range and start-up and end lag. (6%, each arm slash, 2 slashes)

Fair: Fires a short range powerful beam(range is ROB`s Fsmash) from his eyes/visor. 10-15%, its his most powerful aerial and kills like Ness` bair but a bit weaker. The move also takes as long as ROB`s fsmash to start up and end.

Uair: He looks upwards and fires a small thin beam upward. It does abotu 8% and goes straight, and the knockback is evry weak but it can KO high % opponents if they are offscreen.

Bair: Spins and slashes with both his arms, not outstretched.Quick but lacks range. 9%

Dair: He strectches his right arm then stabs it downward. At the very tip, its a meteor smash. this move has really bad ending lag and start up lag but great range....using it puts you in a fastfall. (10%)

Smashes

Fsmash: charging up, he spins both his right and left arms around each other. Then when ou let go, he stabs them foward as they are curved around each other. They dont stretch but they are tightly wound together, causing greater knockback.(14% uncharged 20% charged.)

Dsmash:He slaps both of his arms on the ground on each side of him, outstrecthed, twice. Each hit does about 6%,charged 8% has good range but some ending lag.Quick to start up.

Upsmash: Looks upwards, then fires a laser that goes about the length as Snake`s Mortar upsmash. charging increases power and knockback but not range. (15% uncharged 18% charged.)

Grabs

Grab: He stabs his right arm foward, has the range of Samus` grab. If it hits an opponent Then the arm goes pierces through them.Bad end lag if missed. If used in midair(Zair) its a Tether Recovery.

Pummel: He twists his right arm around, hurting them because its in them.(3% not a quick pummel)

Fthrow: Pulls his arm out, then slaps them foward (10%)
Bthrow: Twists around and swings his opponent backwards off of his arm. (11%, kills at very high percents, aroun 160%)
Dthrow: Slams against the ground, then fires a beam in their face.(11%)
Uthrow: throws them up, then slaps them up again with the other arm(10%)

Specials/B Moves

Neutral B: PSI BrainShock: Extremly close range attack (jiggilypuffs down b range.) Starman lets loose a small explosion that hurts himself 3%. Opponent hit with this move will take 5% and have their controls reversed for about 10secs. Special and Attack are switched, and Shield and jump are switched as well.

Side B: PK Freeze: Fires a ice shot that is about as big as Zamus` fully charged Paralyzer and goes about the same speed and length as Lucas` PK Fire. If it contacts an opponent, they Get sent towards the blast and take ice elemental damage(not frozen). they go about a little bit past where starman was standing when he fired the move(set knockback) and they can airdodge or sometimes counter attack with an aerial. Eneters a helpless animation if used in midair.

Up B: PSI Shield: Starman covers himself with a multicolored energy shield that goes all around him.Reflects projectiles and absorbs energy projectiles, but not for health. He gets a small 1% boost to all his attacks for 30 secs if he absorbs a projectile. Lasts about 3 secs. Does 1% damage to those who touch it and pulls them in.. If used in midair he stalls while shielding himself, then boosts up a small amount.(Yoshis UP B amount.) Then enters a free fall.

Down B: PK Fire: Shoots a pillar of fire at his feet. The pillar is a lot like Ness`, its a bit bigger though. It pulls opponents in and does damage, setting up Starman for an attack. The pillar stays for about 7 secs.Its used right where Starman is standing, so hes in the fire after its used, but it doesnt damage him. After using Starman needs to charge the attack before using it again. He will shine red a bit if the attack is ready (about 30-45 secs.)

FINAL SMASH: PSI STARSTORM

Starman reaches his armss up into the sky, off screen. He then pulls down energy into his hands, and fires a giant quick blast of death/PSI energy. Its undodgeable and pretty much one hit KOs anything it hits, and can hit multiple opponents. Its downfall though is that it can be reflected and absorbed.

Other Stuff
Taunts, Music, etc.
UpTaunt: Makes strange mechanical noises( Like *click* and *whirr*)
SideTaunt: He flashes a menacing smile(I know he doesnt have a mouth in the picture but in Earthbound Starmen would flash a menacing smile so yeah...)
Down Taunt: He says "Do not underestimate us..."

WIN Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFU6zwV47Q4 First 8 seconds.

WIN1: Stands in his idle position and hovers.
WIN2: Mutters "3...2...1..." Then Dissapears in a explosion.
WIN3: Tells his defeated opponents(and the players) " Master Giygas cannot be stopped. Resistance is futile" then laughs, robotically of course.

Costumes:
Original
(Blue Team)
Starman Super

Starman DX/Deluxe

Ghost of Starman
(Red Team)
Green Starman (Just normal starman but green, for Green Team)
Starman Starman (has the little Super Mario bros "Starman" where his design is.)

Assist Trophey: Buzz Buzz

Yeah, hes that tiny little bug. Buzz Buzz is from 10 years in the future, and he warns Ness of the impendign doom that is Giygas. He helps Ness in the beggining by defeating a Starman Junior, but is killed by Pokey`s Mom because he is mistaken as a dung beetle.
Anyway what he does is cast a large field (like the size of gardevoir`s shield) aroun the player who summoned him, then he hovers around the player. The shield blocks out any projectiles, and Buzz Buzz will rama ny opponents who get near him. That does about 30% and good knockback. however, if Buzz Buzz is hit he will die and the shield will dissapear.

Stage: Stonehenge base http://starmen.net/mother2/maps/stonehenge.png

The stonehenge base is a huge complicated maze in Earthbound that the Starmen are using to keep captive humans. Its laid out differently in Brawl, it takes place at the end of the maze where you battle Starman Deluxe. Its basically a flat floating stage , its about the size of final destination and has 3 platforms like Battlefield, only spread out more. There are 2 small pillars in the middle of the stage and there is little room between them(if 2 people are in there they will be overlapping)
In the back you can see Starmen, Atomic Power Robots, and the people held captive in the capsules(Dr.Andonuts, Apple Kid, the Mr.T guy, Tony, New age retro Hippie, and others.)

Songs
Battle Against a Machine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFU6zwV47Q4
Battle Against a Weird Opponent : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1njB6SQok&feature=related
Battle Against Otherwordly Foe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmuYSU0ghKU&feature=related
Hidden Track! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULxMlnSh7O4&feature=related

Snake Codec

Snake: Mei Ling, Im being attacked by a strange robot...
Mei Ling: Oh Snake, you mean a Starman?
Snake:Sure...
Mei Ling: Watch out Snake, the Starman has extensive reach and uses PSI powers, like the boy Ness.They will stop at nothing to complete their mission, which seems to be....
Snake: Heh heh, well neither will I. I `lldestroy this robot, easy.
Mei Ling: Be careful, Snake...

I suppose thats it. Comments please?!?!

All right, guys, I'm thinking I'm probably gonna do the same thing as H&R. That is, evaluating and commenting on every moveset in the contest. I figure I should, as one of the Commies. But as a forewarning, I'll probably be pretty harsh on a lot of movesets. All I'm saying is, if I give you guys the link to where I'm doing this, don't take it too hard if I say your moveset "is pretty good, but could be better." I'll probably offer ways to do it as well, so just take it as constructive criticism.

I love constructive critiscm....Bring it on! :D

SirKibble

Smash Champion
All right, I'm gonna do updates in 10 page incriments, I think, so I'll probably let you all know when I finish the first 10 pages.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman

Please...show mercy...

Jk. As long is the criticism is "constructive" I could care less if you rip my movesets to shreds or not.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I'm nervous about posting Rick for the fear i will not "do him justice" but im gonna start on him pretty soon!
That moveset better be good. And if its not I'll do terible terrible things to your family:laugh:. But seriously you better watch yourself:crazy:

Cools.

Also starman kicks. The one thing you did that a lot of people keep doing is not saying where there character is from. I know where hes from and Im sure a majority of people do as well but just in case. Not really directed at you so much as its directed at everyone.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Glad you liked it! :chuckle:I added the Final Smash that I forgot, so check it out if you want. And comments/criticism is wanted by all :D

Im looking foward to it as well!
I liked the Final Smash, glad it wasn't a clone of PK Starstorm...but I realized how sad it must be for a Starman mainer, "PSI STARSTORM! *Ness absorbs it* ...well that was a wasted Final Smash..."

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I liked the Final Smash, glad it wasn't a clone of PK Starstorm...but I realized how sad it must be for a Starman mainer, "PSI STARSTORM! *Ness absorbs it* ...well that was a wasted Final Smash..."
hahah yeah well smash balls are only really used in fn play not tournament so it wont REALLY matter lol.

Also it would be broken If I didnt give it a disadvantage. Oh and in Earthboudn you could reflect PSI Starstorm and do damage to Starman so i decided to use that in Brawl.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
I currently working on Ouendan from Oso! Takakae! Ouendan! (literally, Go! (or Hey!) Fight! Cheer Squad). Although their American counterpart is Elite Beat Agents, there will be few, if any, similarities to the moveset made some pages before.

The next moveset will be Delibird, followed by Franziska von Karma.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Ok I've officially finished Rick!!! pg. 68!!! Take a look! I really really hope i didn't disappoint! I still have to finish the final smash and victory poses though.

Stroupes

Smash Lord

Bear Grylls, one of the the world's most intuitive survival experts, joins the Smash scene. And after facing the harsh Siberia and the scorching Mexican Baja, Snake and Metaknight are easily taken care of.

Bear has the human-like qualities of Snake, and will accept the harsh gravity and physics of being a human character. His primary weapon is his survival knife. Bear is prepared for a stockless survival journey, but is never without his knife.
(If you do not know who Bear Grylls is, do yourself a favor, and find out.)

Costumes:

BLUE TEAM

RED TEAM

(Green Team costume is the default.)

STATS

Size: 4
Range: 2.5
Power: 4
Speed: 3
Weight: 4.5
Defense: 5
Jump: 1.5
Other: Crawling, yes; No Wall Jump/Cling

MOVESET:
Knockback legend-
1. None- it's a DI lock.
2. Very little- easily followed-up.
3. Little- Barely within reach for a second attack.
4. Below Moderate- Out of reach.
5. Moderate- A moderate distance away.
6. High- about 5 body spcaes away from the character. (excluding aerials)

Standard Moves-

Standard A: Bear swipes his knife outward, and slashes back inward. It is somewhat of a lock, in that it has a vaccuum effect at low percentages. Two hits: 3%-6% dmg
Knockback: Very Little

Side Tilt: Bear punches once, and follows up with another quick jab. Two hits: 10%-3% dmg
Knockback: Little

Up Tilt: Bear swats upward in the air with a backhand. One hit: 15% dmg
Knockback: Moderate

Down Tilt: Bear stabs near the ground. 45% chance to trip. One hit: 5% dmg

Dash: Bear covers his head and performs a ramming attack with lagre knockback. Kills at low percentages. One hit: 19% dmg
Knockback: High

Smash moves-

Side Smash: Bear rams sideways with his shoulder, than swipes with his knife. It has ending lag, and a 5% chance to trip. Two hits: 15%-7% dmg

Up Smash: Bear thrusts his knife upward, with incredible power. Kills at moderate percentages. One Hit: 17% dmg

Down Smash: Bear kicks outward in both directions. Two hits: 7%-12% dmg
Knockback: Below Moderate

Aerials-

Nair: Bear performs a 360-spin, skydiving-style. 9% dmg

Fair: Bear shoves his elbow outwards. 16% dmg

Bair: Bear sticks his back out, his backpack being the hitbox. 7% dmg
Knockback: Below Moderate

Uair: Bear assumes the diving-off-a-cliff position. (Feet are the hitbox) 14% dmg

Dair: Bear stomps with both feet. 21% dmg
Knockback: High

Zair: Bear produces a Rope and Hook(see grabs), swings it outward, and pulls back, with a vacuum effect. Two hits: 2%-3% dmg
Knockback: None

Special Moves (B)-

Neutral B: Skin Prey- Bear grabs an opponent, and, at the command of the player, slashes the opponent. Holding time is relevant to Bear's damage, and opponent's damage. Can be used in the air. If caught in the air, both Bear and the opponent will fall at an increased speed. Multiple Hits: 3% dmg for per slash, 1% for release.

Side B: Flint- Bear pulls out a flint. After first activated, you can hold left or right(whatever your relative direction is) and he'll stay stationary with flint ready. Press B while stationary, and Bear will attempt to light his flint. Normal hits will cause sparks and small embers to fly out. Lucky critical hits will cause flamethrowers to come out.

Embers- Multiple hits(1-5): 2-3% dmg. Knockback: Very Little.
Flame- One hit: 19% dmg. Knockback: Below Moderate.

Down B: Lunch- Bear produces and eats the head off of a snake, a scorpion, or a millipede. Once eaten, the creature will drop to the ground, move around, and damage players it touches.

Snake- Moves along the ground very quickly, but only strikes once, with little damage. Also causes poison damage. Speed: 4/5; One hit: 6% dmg. Knockback: Very Little
Scorpion- Moves slowly along the ground, but is powerful with large knockback. Causes poison damage. Speed: 1.5/5; One hit: 15% dmg. Knockback: High
Millipede- Moves along the ground moderately, doing many hits with low damage. Speed- 3/5; Multiple hits(1-10): 1-2% dmg each. Knockback: None

Up-B: Parachute- Bear opens a multi-colored parachute, allowing him to drift upward. The upward drift is controllable, but not the parachute/Bear himself. Bear has super armor while drifting upward, but is vulnerable after the parachute is lost(about 2-2.5 seconds after deploying). Has an upward draft effect(G&WUair). One hit: 4% dmg.
Knockback: None

Grabs

Bear uses a Rope and Hook as a tether. Tether recovery is available.
Grabjab- Bear knees the opponent. 3% dmg each.
Forward Throw- Bear punches the opponent forward. 8% dmg
Back Throw- Bear turns around quickly and kicks the opponent outward. 7% dmg.
Up Throw- Bear harshly kicks upward. Fastest killing throw. 13% dmg.
Down Throw- Bear slams the opponent down in a Full Nelson. 15% dmg.

Taunts-

Side Taunt- Bear tears off a piece of his shirt sleeve, and wipes his forehead.
Down Taunt- Bear takes a drink from his canteen.
Up taunt- Bear eats a crunchy beetle.

Snake's Codec:
Colonel: Snake, it looks like you're not the only soldier out here...
Snake: This guy is a soldier? Looks like he's ready to go on vacation.
Colonel: Looks can be decieving, Snake. Bear Grylls has served in the UK Special Forces, and has survived in many extreme locations.
Snake: I bet this guy hasn't seen action like I have.
Colonel: I wouldn't put it past him, Snake. He can make the best out of any situation. He uses whatever he finds around him to survive.
Snake: ...
Colonel: Don't worry, Snake. You have firepower. You easily outpower and outrange him. You're one step ahead.
Snake: I suppose. But I'm not taking my chances with this guy...

Miscellaneous Info:

Logo- A tree with a kinfe stuck in.
Ledge Recovery- Bear slides back onto the stage, swiping with his knife. 5% dmg.
Ledge Recovery 2- Bear crawls back on the stage, and rises with a flip. 10% dmg.
Ground recovery- Bear swats outward in front of him, and does a blind-mule kick behind him, then rises. Two hits- 2% dmg, 9% dmg.
Stunned- Bear simply stands, with a facepalm stance, and rocks back and forth.
Idle- Bear examines his knife.
Entrance- Bear parachutes down from the sky.
Victory Poses- 1) Bear is seen building a fire. 2) Bear stands and sharpens his knife. 3) Bear points and says "You knew about it." 4) Bear looks at the screen with a twisted face and says "Nasty."
Victory Song- Bongo fill, with cricket chirping at the end.

Feedback is appreciated. ;)

piman42

Smash Cadet
Search 'crazy demented cartoon movie' or something to that effect. Its about 10 minutes (pretty long for a flash movie o.O), but its well worth it. Zeeky H. Bomb plays a large role.
Yea, the demented cartoon movie is a really funny 30-minute flash where Z.H.B. causes a lot of nuclear explosions. His moveset will probably be similar to what it is in MUGEN, an online fighting game where anyone can submit any character/stage at any time. It has no items. I have never played it, but just look up MUGEN on youtube to find a lot of videos.

Oh and I finished Sly, I think. (If I left anything out, PLEASE tell me.) Link!http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=84 Near the top. And comment, plz!

And is Bear Grylls the guy from Man vs. Wild? I've watched it once and the name sounds familiar...

half_silver28

Smash Ace

Bear Grylls, one of the the world's most intuitive survival experts, joins the Smash scene. And after facing the harsh Siberia and the scorching Mexican Baja, Snake and Metaknight are easily taken care of.

Bear has the human-like qualities of Snake, and will accept the harsh gravity and physics of being a human character. His primary weapon is his survival knife. Bear is prepared for a stockless survival journey, but is never without his knife.
(If you do not know who Bear Grylls is, do yourself a favor, and find out.)

Feedback is appreciated. ;)
this is pure win. However, I'm a bit disappointed that he won't be eating turtles... uh....... yeah :dizzy:

He needs a snake codec though ~

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Any feedback on Kirby Firends? I've finished all of the the characters attacks (pg.68) oh also i need to think of a Final smash! Right now my ideas are either

- Have all the friends come out and attack everyone

or

- Gooey appears and helps you fight

(Gooey will be an assist trophy if he is not used for the final smash)

smashbot226

Smash Master
this is pure win. However, I'm a bit disappointed that he won't be eating turtles... uh....... yeah :dizzy:

He needs a snake codec though ~
1. Who says that? See how he'll be when he fights Bowser or worse yet, Squirtle!

2. AWESOME MOVESET FOR BEAR. PLEASE MAKE MORE.

3. KITE HAS BEEN FINISHED AND IS ON PG. 88. RATE AND COMMENT.

EDIT: I noticed your evaluation of Paper Luigi, Kibble.

YOU ARE TOTALLY BALANCED AND FAIR.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
EDIT: I noticed your evaluation of Paper Luigi, Kibble.

YOU ARE TOTALLY BALANCED AND FAIR.
Well, I couldn't very well leave my movesets off the list. That would be considered Failure to Advertise. Oh, and yes, I am balanced and fair, thanks for noticing. :)

Note that I said I wasn't evaluating him. Lol. I specifically said that. :p

EDIT: Fixed it for you. Picky picky...

BlueYoshiPinkShoes

Smash Apprentice
Geeze.
Stranger's giving me ALOT of trouble.
=P
Eventually, I'll edit the original post, and end up reposting him.
Sorry bout the wait Smashbot, I know you were anticipating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom