• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's allowed. Original characters are always welcome, and generally well-received.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
What do you get when you mix pokemon trainer and spinning tops?

BEYBLADE. That's right, Tyson and his Beyblade Dragoon enter the frenzy. Tyson doesn't do the fighting though. His TOP toy does.

Note: Half of this is a joke entry and i only did it because i used to like Beyblade.

My other Movesets:
Shinon: Page 40
Jeff Hardy: Page 55
Pidgeotto: Page 77

Description:
Tyson is the Beyblade champ together with his friends. His particular Beyblade has a Bitbeast known as the Dragoon. He's ready to use a legendary children's top to do the fighting. Tyson is in the background giving commands

Stats:
Attack: 3
Running speed: 4
Size: 1.5 (resized, about a bit smaller than Olimar)
Weight: 1 (spinning tops can't be heavy!!!!!!!)
Jumps: 3
Falling speed: 2
Wall jump: Yes
Wall Cling: no
Glide: no

Basic A attacks:

Standard A: The top nudges forward a bit. No knockback (3%)
Tilt Side: the top attacks forward. Little knockback (5%)
Tilt Up: The top jumps up a bit hitting the opponent with its top. Little Knockback (4%)
Tilt Down: The top jumps slightly and attacks with bottem tip. nothing else is effected. Good knockback (7%)

Smashes:
Side smash: The top slams forward. Goodknock Back. (10%)
Up Smash: The top is sent high upwards. Good knockback (10%)
Down Smash: The top stays on the ground and attacks on both sides. Nice knockback (8%)

B attacks:
[Spin] Standard: A chargeble attack. The top is sent for ward far. (Little-great knockback) (5-20%)
[Storm attack] Side B: wind and gust surround the top and charges forward to blow the opponent off the stage. Any enemy behind it is pushed backwards. Good knockback (12%)
[Storm Tornado] Up B: The tops chance of recovery. A tornado surrounds the top and the top is sent upwards. Enemys surrounding it will suffer damage the longer they stay in the tornado. Little knockback. (Max damage 30%)
[Explosion] Down B: The top explodes with anyone near it will suffer Great knockback. This attack can only be used once per stock and the Beyblade suffers 20%. The Beyblade slowly assembles together, but left wide open. (25%)

Aeriel:
Standard: the top spins in the air. Little knockback. One touch and your automactically caught in it. (10%)
Forward: The top attacks with its surface. Little knockback (6%)
Backward: The top attacks with its tip. little knockback. (4%)
Upward: The top flips upward and attacks with its tip. Nice knockback (7%)
Downward: The top attacks downward with its tip. Little knockback (5%)

Grabs:
Beat down: The top attacks with its bottem tip (2%)
forward: the top uses it tip to push the opponent. Little knockback (5%)
Backward: The top uses it tip to send opponent backward. Little Knockback (5%)
Upward: opponent is sent upward and the top follows it up with a tip attack. Nice knockback (4%)
Downward: The top spins feriously downward to hurt its opponent. Little knockback. (10%)

FINAL SMASHER [Nickname: DRAGOON COME ON OUT]

The Bitbeast in Tysons blade awakens, and it temporaly replaces the Beyblade for a while.
It's as Big as Giga Bowser, but more wind. No matter what button you press, the attack shall be the same.
Standard: Super Storm attack. At huge storm. Good knockback (20%)
Side: Claws. It attacks with its claws with a bit of wind in them. Great knockback (20%)
Up: Super Tornado. A fierce tornado pushes the Dragoon upward. Good Knockback. (21%)
Down: This attack automactically ends the Final smash.

Taunts:
Up Taunt: Tyson shouts out in the background "LET IT RIP!!!!"
Side Taunt: The Beyblade stops spinning and then starts spinning again.
Down Taunt: A small Dragoon pops up on top of the top, and dissapears

Victory:
Victory Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if8YvZG800c
Classic Mode victory music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRwrCzHISnQ
Victory pose 1: Tyson picks up his Beyblade and shows it.
Victory pose 2: The Beyblade spins around Tyson and Tyson trips
Victory pose 3: Tyson Takes out his Beyblade and rips it out and saying "Let It Rip!!!!!!!"

Snake Codec:
Snake: Colonel, theres a Kid playing with his Toy
Colonel: That's Tyson and his Beyblade Dragoon.
Snake: Alright, whats he do?
Colonel: He attacks with his Beyblade rather than himself fight
Snake: He attacks with a toy? Are you serious?
Colonel: It's not like that Snake. The Beyblade contains inside a huge creature known as a Bitbeast. It lauches terrific Wind attacks.
Snake: Ok, first i fight some stupid pokemon, and then elves with a swords and now Toys?!?!?
THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Colonel: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

Pros And Cons:
Pros: Fast,
Small target
Suprisingly strong
Good recovery
Storm attack is easy to control

Cons:
Very Light
Hard to aim and attack with
Lack of good aeriel finishers

Well, what do you guys think? I'm open for critics.

peeup

Smash Lord
Demyx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e_E15AKFaA

Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, has joined the brawl! Although he can be unsure of his abilities at times, he is a powerful warrior nonetheless. He uses his sitar and his command over water to destroy his enemies. He pretends to be laid back and relaxed, but in reality, he has no heart, so he has no true emotions.

Stats:
Size: Craptain Failcon
Speed: 6/10
Weight: 5/10
Power: 6/10
Air Speed: 7.5/10
Fall Speed: 3/10
First Jump: 7/10
Second Jump: 8/10
Crawl: No
Wall Jump/Cling: No

Idle Pose: Demyx plays a few chords on his sitar.

Standard Attacks:
AA Combo: Sitar Combo: Demyx swings the neck of his sitar at the enemy, and then stabs them with it. 4%, 5%

Utilt: Sitar Swing: Demyx wings the head of his sitar in an arc above his head. Unlike other up tilts, this attack cannot be used in rapid succession because of ending lag. 8%

Ftilt: Sitar Smash: Demyx swings the head of his guitar forwards. 9%

Dtilt: Sitar Slide: Demyx slides the head of his sitar forward on the ground. He is not actually holding it while it slides, but rather he forces water underneath it to move itforward and backward. This move has great range, can trip, and has very little lag on either side. 6%

Dash Attack: Sitar Dive: Demyx dives forward on his belly, sitar extended. 5%

Smash Attacks:
Usmash: Water Pillars: Demyx creates large pillars of water to rise up on either side of him. These pillars are both wider and taller than Squirtle’s. Otherwise, they are the same in function. 17-24%

Fsmash: Tidal Wave: Demyx creates a small wave of water in front of him. The water moves about one Mario length forward. 16-24%
Dsmash: Puddle: Similar to Snake’s down smash, this is not a conventional attack. Demyx places a small puddle of water on the ground, and any enemies that walk over it will trip. Lasts 7-14 seconds.

Arial Attacks:
Nair: Bubble Shield: Demyx surrounds himself in a bubble. 4%

Uair: Sitar Stab: Demyx stabs upward with the neck of his sitar. This is a strong vertical KO move. 10%

Fair: Water Blast: Demyx creates a small burst of water in front of him. 11%

Bair: Sitar Swing: Demyx swings the head of his sitar behind him in a horizontal strike. 9%

Dair: Sitar Drill: Demyx sticks the neck of his sitar downward, and then spins it like a drill. This is a multi-hit attack. If all hits connect, it is a meteor smash. 2-10%

Special Attacks:
Neutral Special: Water Columns: Demyx starts charging water in his hands. This attack is chargeable and storable like Samus’ charge shot. It can be charged for a maximum of 5 seconds. When the attack is used, for every second that it has been charged, a large column of water will appear in the ground in front of him. The columns appear one in front of the other, and they all have vertical knockback. At very high percentages, this move can kill, but it is better for setting up combos. Each column does 10%

Up Special: Geyser: a strong stream of water from underneath him lifts Demyx very far upward. Anybody caught in the stream of water gets meteor smashed. This attack causes no damage.

Side Special: Water Clone: Demyx creates a clone of himself made entirely of water. This clone follows Demyx like Nana follows Popo, doing the exact same moves that Demyx does. It is possible to desync Demyx and his clone. This attack can only be performed once a minute, and it lasts 10 seconds. You can tell if he is able to use this move because his sitar will be pulsing.

Down Speical: Bubble Swarm: Demyx creates a bubble in front of him. Any foes that walk into a bubble will suffer 4% and some vertical knockback. This move is good for setting up combos. Demyx can have up to 4 bubbles on the field at one time. They disappear after being hit, or after being active for 15 seconds.

Final Smash: Dance, water, dance!: Demyx leaves the stage, and 30 water clones appear. They act like red alloys, doing very little damage and being killed very quickly. However, if all of the water clones are not defeated within 30 seconds, everybody (not including Demyx or his teammates) will instantly die. Demyx can be seen playing a song in the background on his sitar during the Final Smash.

Throws:
Grab Attack: Demyx forces water into them (similar to Lucario’s) 2%

Up Throw: Demyx pushes the foe far into the air with water. This can KO at around 140%. 8%

Forward Throw: Demyx throws the foe into the air directly in front of him, and then hits them with his sitar as if it was a baseball bat. 11%

Back Throw: Demyx throws the foe into the air directly behind him, and then blasts them backwards with water. This can KO at around 140%. 8%

Down Throw: Demyx slams the foe onto the ground, and then pushes their body forward with water. 10%

Other Info:

Symbol: His sitar (it’s the symbol of the nobodies incase anybody cares)
Costume changes: His cloak becomes red, green, or blue.
Entrance: Demyx rises from a bubble of darkness.
Up Taunt: Demyx shreds some chords on his sitar.
Side Taunt: Demyx crouches and mumbles: “They sent the wrong guy…”
Down Taunt: Demyx creates a bubble in his palm, and then it bursts.
Wiimote Sound: Demyx shouts “Dance, water, dance!”
Victory Theme: Boss battle music from Kingdom Hearts 2.
Victory Pose 1: With a serious look on his face he says, “We do have hearts”
Victory Pose 2: Demyx says, with a smile on his face, “That was fun, we should do it again!”
Unlock Message: Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, has joined the brawl!

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Demyx’ hair.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Mei Ling, who’s this guy with the sitar?
Mei Ling: That’s Demyx, or as he is known in Organization XIII, the Melodious Nocturne.
Snake: Organization XIII?
Mei Ling: Organization XIII is a group of nobodies, or beings without hearts.
Snake: How can something live without a heart?
Mei Ling: Well, it’s not the kind of heart that you and me have; it’s an emotional heart. Without it, they don’t have true emotions. They don’t even exist.
Snake: A lack of emotions probably makes him a better fighter. Without them to cloud his judgment, he won’t be holding back. This will be a tough fight.

D

Deleted member

I've just added the pros and cons of Chosen One, Teen Girl Squad, and Master Betty. I've also added the range for each attack to each of those characters.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I stayed in contact with KoJ about the Eggman moveset. We agreed that we will make it this way, that it will be a "two user"-entry. I will take his basic moveset, change the layout and everything to look like one of mine (eventually if I have a better idea, and change a move, too), add Snake Codec, Stage and all the sweet jazz, and then post it here again. Since I had nearly the same ideas as he had, I guess little will change. And I hope you look forward to Eggman 2.0.

Edit: And thanks for the praising on Sandbag

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
well Scratch and Grounder isn't going to be done anytime soon. sadly! :( and it will take a while to fully complete, I need to do my research.

But another vote who I should do, who are:

Death Adder (Golden axe series)
Bean from Sonic the Fighters
Count Bleck (from Super Paper Mario)
Mr. X (from Streets of Rage)
OR
****ed up Rhydon/Kangaskhan (envolved from Missingno tag team)

also, please give a list of my previous movesets lining from Best to worst (the movesets are in my sig with a link to it). This will tell me who I should improve and what not.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'magonna go ahead an publish the line-up for my SSE attempt. There are 46 characters total:

Xemnas
Joe Perry
Baz
Gray Fox
Paper Luigi
Team Rocket
Bombastic Bag-Man
Skull Kid
Big Daddy/Little Sister
Colette
The Chosen One (stick figure)
Lil’ Slugger
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The Mystery Men
Computer Trolley
Vader’s Apprentice
Shroob
Elite Beat Agents
Youko
Nintendogs
Astaroth
King Arthur
Chosen One (Kung-Pow)
Santa Claus
Cutlass
Shinon
Buzz Lightyear
Sword Ganondorf
Gigan
Doopliss
Demyx
Silver
Rouge The Bat
Dan Hibiki
Frosslass
Dalek
Worm Soldier
Numberman
Flippy
Team Big Shots
Tiggah
Viewtiful Joe
Sly Cooper
Starman
Phillip the Bear
Bad Mr. Frosty

Yes, I'm aware all 3 of my movesets got in, but I'm honestly extremely biased. ;P I would like to apologize for those who did not get in, but this is all jsut for fun anyway.

Afew things will be very different in this story. For one, there will be no primids or subspace baddies. No puppits, trowlons,no bytans, no Galleom, no nothing. There is a reason for this.

Also, several NPCs will be featured as bosses or enemies. Darth Vader appears in one scene, and Rawk Hawk is the first boss. For serious.

These are jsut some teasers to whet your appetite. I'll tell you when it's done!

peeup

Smash Lord
Kangaskhan is in my top 10 favorite pokemon, he deserves a character. (especially if it has missingno elements)

@SSE: epic, demyx got in. can't wait.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'magonna go ahead an publish the line-up for my SSE attempt. There are 46 characters total:

Xemnas
Joe Perry
Baz
Gray Fox
Paper Luigi
Team Rocket
Bombastic Bag-Man
Skull Kid
Big Daddy/Little Sister
Colette
Lil’ Slugger
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The Mystery Men
Computer Trolley
Vader’s Apprentice
Shroob
Elite Beat Agents
Youko
Nintendogs
Astaroth
King Arthur
Chosen One (Kung-Pow)
Santa Claus
Cutlass
Shinon
Buzz Lightyear
Sword Ganondorf
Gigan
Doopliss
Demyx
Silver
Rouge The Bat
Dan Hibiki
Frosslass
Dalek
Worm Soldier
Numberman
Flippy
Team Big Shots
Tiggah
Viewtiful Joe
Sly Cooper
Starman
Phillip the Bear
Bad Mr. Frosty

Yes, I'm aware all 3 of my movesets got in, but I'm honestly extremely biased. ;P I would like to apologize for those who did not get in, but this is all jsut for fun anyway.

Afew things will be very different in this story. For one, there will be no primids or subspace baddies. No puppits, trowlons,no bytans, no Galleom, no nothing. There is a reason for this.

Also, several NPCs will be featured as bosses or enemies. Darth Vader appears in one scene, and Rawk Hawk is the first boss. For serious.

These are jsut some teasers to whet your appetite. I'll tell you when it's done!
Yes! I've been wondering when exactly one of these Subspace plots would show up, and finally, one's coming out of the woodworks. Can't wait to see how this one goes. It sounds great just by the teaser.

EDIT: Both Vader and his Apprentice appear? Awesome. Some bad stuff's going down..I can already tell...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

Xemnas
Joe Perry
Baz
Gray Fox
Paper Luigi
Team Rocket
Bombastic Bag-Man
Skull Kid
Big Daddy/Little Sister
Colette
Lil’ Slugger
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The Mystery Men
Computer Trolley
Vader’s Apprentice
Shroob
Elite Beat Agents
Youko
Nintendogs
Astaroth
King Arthur
Chosen One (Kung-Pow)
Santa Claus
Cutlass
Shinon
Buzz Lightyear
Sword Ganondorf
Gigan
Doopliss
Demyx
Silver
Rouge The Bat
Dan Hibiki
Frosslass
Dalek
Worm Soldier
Numberman
Flippy
Team Big Shots
Tiggah
Viewtiful Joe
Sly Cooper
Starman
Phillip the Bear
Bad Mr. Frosty

Sweet!

Just so you know, Tiggah has a hard time cooperating/joining teams, unless he gets some sort of bribe *cough*Piglets*cough*

peeup

Smash Lord
Minor updates to Highwayman including stage music, getup attacks, and symbol. Check it out! (plus, I don't really like his down-b, can people give me ideas on how to make it better? I like the idea of the enemy taking damage after killing Highwayman, but I don't know how...)

D

Deleted member

Glad you included my Chosen One, but I would have been a bit happier if you had included Master Betty as well.

Also, I've updated my TGW, Lucky Day, Mama Luigi, and Roger Rabbit movesets with pros, cons, and range. *Points at sig*

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
You sir are awesome...wait your talking about my moveset right?
Yours in the only Shinon I see, so yes!

@Spadefox: Yeah, theonly fitting space ofr Sandbag is as the final boss, and I've already decided that *SPOILER!!!* Is the Final Boss.

Besides, I'd rather not use a character than use them poorly. Hope that makes you feel better.

@Bkupa666: Don't worry, Tiggah gets afairly unlikely "partner", and the piglets are a reason for his "cooperation".

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Spadefox: Yeah, theonly fitting space ofr Sandbag is as the final boss, and I've already decided that *SPOILER!!!* Is the Final Boss.

Besides, I'd rather not use a character than use them poorly. Hope that makes you feel better..
Awwww... ;-;
Poor Sandbag. He won't get his revenge. D:
Anyway, looking forward to it. Right after the hairdye is gone from my head, I'll start on doing the reworked Robotnik.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@Bkupa666: Don't worry, Tiggah gets a fairly unlikely "partner", and the piglets are a reason for his "cooperation".
Perfect! That's just how I would picture him in an awesome SSE! BTW, if you are including series enemies, Tiggah's would be Orange Tiggers (act like white businessmen, and attack with fast but weak punches, and occasionally drive policecars).

If you post different chapters/levels in updates, instead of all at once, that would be pretty cool, too. But do whatever floats your boat :)

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Hey, I finally updated Staraptor with a stage & music. And a Codec. I love all of the entries that have been posted so far.

SirKibble, I'm going to start Ray 01 soon. I saw yours in MYM 2.0, and I'm not concerned about them being clones.

majora_787

Smash Hero

Xemnas
Joe Perry
Baz
Gray Fox
Paper Luigi
Team Rocket
Bombastic Bag-Man
Skull Kid
Big Daddy/Little Sister
Colette
Lil’ Slugger
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The Mystery Men
Computer Trolley
Vader’s Apprentice
Shroob
Elite Beat Agents
Youko
Nintendogs
Astaroth
King Arthur
Chosen One (Kung-Pow)
Santa Claus
Cutlass
Shinon
Buzz Lightyear
Sword Ganondorf
Gigan
Doopliss
Demyx
Silver
Rouge The Bat
Dan Hibiki
Frosslass
Dalek
Worm Soldier
Numberman
Flippy
Team Big Shots
Tiggah
Viewtiful Joe
Sly Cooper
Starman
Phillip the Bear
Bad Mr. Frosty

Sweet, Skull Kid is in, thanks for making me feel good at this.

Meta Ridley is almost done, and should be up today.

half_silver28

Smash Ace

Colette

omg I lo......... wait a sec. is that my colette or jiggy37's colette? I can completely understand if ur using jiggy37's, cause its just plain awesome. :psycho:

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Haven't done this in a while, so....

DS-Tan!

(image credit to some japanese guy, "Feuille")

It's double trouble! The DS twins are here, and they're going to kick some ***, take some names, and touch you in places you don't like to be touched!
The 2 DS sisters, Touchscreen-tan and Topscreen-tan work together as a team, meaning, if one of the sisters die, the other will go out too. Can't play a DS with only one screen after all!

Power: 2/5
Walking Speed: 4/5
Dash speed: 5/5
Range: 4/5
Projectile distance: 3/5
Drop speed/weight: 2/5
Size: 2/5
1st jump: 2/5
2nd Jump: 4/5
Crouch: 2/5
Traction: 2/5
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: no
Glide: no
Tether: yes

Attacks
A-Super touch strike!: Touchscreen-tan jabs lightly (2%)
AA-Super Top strike!: Topscreen-tan kicks lightly (3%)
AAA-Omega Duo attack!: DS tans flail thier arms wildly while yelling "ATATATATATATATA" (2%)
Dash attack: Ds tans kick forward and yell "Now Entering!" (9%)

Ftilt: Touchscreen-tan shoves her hands forward. (7%)
Utilt:Touchscreen-tan lifts Topscreen tan into the above her, who then does a kick (10%
Dtilt: DS-tans do a sweeping kick in both directions (5%)

Nair: They both strike a pose that somehow causes damage (5%)
Fair: Topscreen-tan takes out a stylus, and stabs forward with it(8%)
Bair: They both kick backwards.
Dair: DS tans both point downwards, making those DS "squares", that work like PSI(which I shall call "DS Magic" from now on)(13%)
Uair: Same as their Dair, but upwards (19%)

Fsmash-MIC: Topscreen-tan blows into Touchscreen-tan's Mic, making touchscreen tan blow a large gust of wind that sends opponents flying. (4%)
Dsmash-Backwards compatibility- a random, Moe-personified GBA game character appears out of Touchscreen-tan's skirt and does something. Here's all the possibilities
Wario-tan: A Moe-Wario pops out, and smashes the ground, doing 26%
Pikachu-tan: A Moe-Pikachu pops out, and does an attack similar to the real pikachu's Dsmash. (19%)
Isaac-tan: uses earth psynergy, and makes a small earthquake. (29%)
Link-tan: a Moe-Link appears, and does a sweeping motion with her sword. (10% first hit, 8% 2nd hit)
Advance wars unit-tan: Small moe-advanced wars soldiers hop out, and do what they normally do as an assist trophy, but a bit weaker.
Usmash-Pictochat scribbles: Both the sisters take out styluses and start making random scribbles in the air. If you make contact with these scribbles, you'll get stuck in it until the attack is over. (5% per hit, hits 5 times at most)

Grab: Touchscreen-tan takes out an oversized wrist strap, and grabs someone with it.
Grab A: Topscreen tan smacks the opponent (2%)
Uthrow: Touchscreen-tan throws the opponent in the air, and Topscreen-tan shoots him/her with DS magic (8%)
Fthrow: DS tans harass the opponent with DS magic, and then throws him/her forward (10%)
Dthrow: Touchscreen-tan throws the opponent on the floor, and Topscreen-tan ground-pounds them. (15%)
Bthrow: Touchscreen-tan throws the opponent, then Topscreen-tan grabs them and suplexes them.

B-256 kB beam!: DS tans charge up a Kamehameha-like attack with the DS Magic. It moves pretty slowly at a fair distance (little charge: 6% Medium charge: 16% Max charge: 26%)

B side- Download play: Topscreen-tan grabs Touchscreen-tan, and throws her. If she manages to latch onto her opponent, she will disintegrate into DS magic, and "enter" the opponent. While she's inside of them, she will cause effects like continuous damage, a flower effect, more tripping, etc.

B down- Recharge: Ds tan falls asleep, and they glow orange, letting them heal percentages. However, they're open while they sleep. (2% healed per second)

B up- Nintendo Wi-fi: the DS twins glow light blue, and then teleport a short distance on the stage. Anyone who gets in between them while teleporting gets jolted (9%)

FINAL SMASH
DS lite:
The great godess of nintendo appears, and transforms DS tan into DS lite-tan! The DS twins gain sleek robotic armor, and a huge boost in power and speed. The can fly around at will, and start to kick so much ***, and and take so much names, Reggie would be proud. This transformation lasts about 14 seconds.

Other stuff

Taunts:
Up taunt: DS tans point upwards, making the DS startup sound, and sprinkling DS magic.
Side taunt: DS tan looks toward the screen, and does the pose as shown in the picture.
Down taunt: DS tan turns into a normal DS, and then changes back.

Win Poses:
Win pose 1: Topscreen pokes Touchscreen playfully, but Touchscreen gets annoyed
Win Pose 2: DS tans say "The system will now shut down" and then go to sleep.
Win Pose 3: Topscreen sits on Touchscreen's shoulders, while she runs around.
Lose Pose: They clap for the victor

Entrance: They appear out of DS magic, and the DS startup sound plays
Wiimote sound: makes the DS startup sound
Voiced by: Stephanie Sheh (English)
Yui Horie (Japanese)
Icon/Universe:

Colors:
Electric Blue
Pink
Black
Orange(to look like the Game&watch unit)
Triforce Gold
Dialga and Palkia Onyx

Kirby Hat: Wears touchscreen-tan's headgear

Codec:
Snake: Otocon, I'm fighting some kind of cosplay troupe here....
Otocon: No Snake....That's DS-tan, a metaphorical personification of the Nintendo DS handheld, released in 2004.
Snake: A handheld, huh? I suppose this can't be too difficult.
Otocon: Don't let your guard down! The DS twins may not look like much, but they have the power to dish out some serious damage!
Snake: I've taken out bigger machines. A couple of androids shouldn't be too much.
Otocon: Just be careful. Underestimation hasn't gotten you anywhere before.
Snake: got it.

-end-

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Ok, guys i've finally added Runaru's unique stage. Go to page 12 and check it out! Dont forget to comment!!
Ooh by the way, I have plans to make a Toon Gannon/phantom gannon combo. Is this a good idea?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Ok, guys i've finally added Runaru's unique stage. Go to page 12 and check it out! Dont forget to comment!!
Ooh by the way, I have plans to make a Toon Gannon/phantom gannon combo. Is this a good idea?
Well...IMO, a COMBINATION of the two is only good if you use one of them and have him use moves from both of them. Having a COMBINATION combination is a horrible idea, we don't need the ganon climbers running around the stage.

Ganondorf should use PG's red homing attack, that attack was awesome. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom