• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Comments?

I will be updating periodically.

OMG Freakin' Amazing! I would love to play as Youko!! Can't wait for Tiggah's part :bee:

BTW, someone should make a Samurai Panda moveset. Whoever does it needs to include Katana-enlargment, some sort of anime, and lots of tangents! Maybe I'll do it (ideas are buzzing through my head as I type!).

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I have a question. I'm making a chargeable but storable move for Lewa, where he generates a tornado that moves forwards across the screen. How long should the charge time be? Uncharged, it merely slashes forwards without firing a tornado at all. Fully charged, a 10 foot tall tornado with a width of about 4 feet moves at a slow speed (For a projectile) across the stage, finally disappearing after moving 2/3 of FD. The speed of the projectile is about 2/3 the speed of an uncharged charged beam.

If the tornado catches an opponent, it repeatedly damages them while trapping them with it as it moves forward, dealing about 20 damages by the end if it hits them from the start. While they're immobilized by the tornado, you're free to pound on them.

So, how long should the charge up time be?

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Well, she isn't really finished yet. You haven't got any of her moves.

As for Meta Ridley, he's pretty good, but a bit more description for the attacks would be nice.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
@ Subspace, nice start, I'm liking it.
@ Meta Ridley, One of the best Ridley sets I've seen so far. B moves are pretty cool, but like Koj said a little more desc. would be cool.
@ Kameo, pretty interesting. I can't comment on much now but I'll check back when you finish it.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Samurai Panda

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/RoYbOy360/finalsmynentryxc8.png

Youko's second in command and the master of tangents, SamuraiPanda, has joined the Brawl!

SamuraiPanda is quite a unique character. For several attacks, he uses his large katana to attack, but for the rest, he uses out one of his many tangents to attack for him. This may include summoning items or characters. Stat-wise, Panda is barely a heavyweight, but doesn't have extreme power. Instead, he relies more on trickery and skill. Panda is one of those characters (as quoted by SamuraiPanda himself) that is an "advanced character that only some people can play,"

STATS

Power: 7.5/10: With good strength, plus a katana, SP packs a punch!

Walking Speed: 3/10: A slow walk; it's hard to drag around such a large katana!

Dash Speed: 6/10: An above average dash, but still hampered by his best asset.

Weight: 8/10: He's a pretty big panda! Carrying a giant-@$$ katana doesn't hurt, either.

Range: 6.5/10: Above average, most of his attacks have average to above average range.

Projectile Distance: 7/10: Pretty good, SamuraiPanda doesn't want to hold onto his projectile!

Fall Speed: 6/10: Despite his weight, Panda only falls at above average speed.

Size: 7/10: Panda is fairly tall, about Luigi's height.

First Jump: 5/10: An average bound.

Second Jump: 6/10: Panda jumps a little higher, but not too much higher.

Crouch: 6.5/10: Panda crouches in a ducking position.

Traction: 5.5/10: A tiny bit above average, Panda can keep his footing okay, but he'll still slide occasionally.

Combo: 6.5/10: Panda has a balance between powerful hits and comboing.

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: Yes, although the correct term is "Crouch-Walking" cause it sounds more complicated.

Glide: Yes, actually. Remember Panda's self-named "technique", the Panda-Glide? Panda spreads his arms and glides. It is not as effective as Meta Knight or Pit's glides, but is definitely better than Charizard's.

Tether: Yes

BASIC

A: Katana Swipe: SP takes out his large katana and slashes left to right. This move has average range and no knockback. The hitbox is the entire katana (with more damage on the tip). 2-3%

AA: Katana Reverse Swipe: He does his first swipe, then swings the katana back the way it came. Average range and very low knockback. The hitbox is the entire katana (with more damage on the tip). 5-7%

AAA: Katana Thrust: After his first two attacks, Panda takes the katana, holds it in front of him with two hands and thrusts it forward in an upwards curve. The thrust has slightly above average range, plus low knockback. The hitbox is still the entire katana (with more damage AND a sweetspot on the tip). 9-11%

TILTS

Side A: Mushroom Kingdom RTS!: SamuraiPanda gushes, "Ohhh, that would be AWESOME!", as a Hammer Bro. appears in front of him and swings his hammer horizontally in an 180 degree arc. Average knockback and range, with a sweetspot on the hammer head. 7%

Down A: Immunity Idol: SamuraiPanda swings an Immunity Idol from his favorite TV show, Survivor, 180 degrees in front of him, as he says, "I'm gonna apply someday..."
Above average range and average knockback, with a hitbox on the entire idol. This is a decent combo move. 8%

Up A: Punch through the Internet: A computer appears above Panda's head, and he punches through it; his fist coming out the back and hitting foes. This move has slight startup lag, but it has good knockback for a tilt, and above average range. The hitbox is on the entire computer WHEN Panda's putting his fist through it, and on his fist once it's through. This move can be used to juggle foes effectively. Panda says, "I wish I could punch you through the d**m Internet!" while punching. 11%

SMASHES

Side Smash: Bangers and Mash: Panda holds up a plate full of bangers and mash (sausages and mashed potatoes) and smashes it into his foe(s)' face. This move is pretty quick, with little startup or ending lag. The range is above average, as is the knockback. Although it is not the best killing move, it is great for building up damage. The hitbox is the entire plate of bangers and mash. It does fire damage to foes. While hitting them, Panda proclaims, "You can have some Bangers and Mash!" 8-25%

Down Smash: I Wanted to Explain them Again!: As SP says with great sarcasm, "This week's updates were SOOOOO awesome, guys!", two Meta Knights appear on either side of Panda and do a shortened version of their Mach Tornadoes. Like the real tornado, this move hits close range, but racks up damage quickly. The knockback is mediocre, and the hitbox is the whole tornado. Panda is vulnerable from above during this smash, but if you are unfortunate enough to be trapped between the Meta Knights, your damage will skyrocket. 3-40%, although it is only possibly to get this much if you are giant enough to be hit with both tornadoes, fully charged, and don't Smash DI.
BTW for you new people, this move is reminiscent of the week, where Sakurai did an update on Meta Knight's specials, even though he'd already updated them in a How to Play segement. After all, Panda IS Sakurai, remember?

Up Smash: A Giant-*** Name Above His Head!: A name ('SP') appears above Panda's head, then goes up, growing into 'PANDA', instead. Panda then says, "I'm not a fan of that," and it disappears. The move starts hitting as soon as it starts growing, with extra knockback when the name says 'PANDA'. The normal knockback is above average. The range is very good, however, and the hitbox is the whole name. This can be a good killing move, and can juggle people as well. 9-23% If you already have a name out, the name 'PANDA' will overlap it during this smash.

AERIALS
Air A: BONE SAW!: Panda pulls out Medic's (from TF2) bone saw and does a flip in midair, slicing foes. As he does this, he proclaims, "BONE SAW!" This move has average range (about the same as Meta Knight's N-air), and decent knockback. The hitbox is the entire saw. Can be used to kill or to combo. 9-12%

Side Air A: MCATs Textbook: Panda pulls out a heavy MCATs textbook from his studies at the University of Michigan and whacks the foe with it. This move hits at average range, but does below average knockback. The hitbox is the entire book. As Panda hits, he tells the foes, "Tonight I have to read 200 pages!" 10%

Back Air A: It's Impossible to Balance Brawl!:
Panda takes the main point of his massive Brawl Viewpoint and makes it literal! He debates, "It's impossible to balance because of the ways you can play!", as he tries to balance a copy of Brawl on his head. He fails and it falls backwards, hitting foes. This move has quite a bit of startup lag (not TOO much), but does great knockback for a back-air. It can kill at high percents. The hitbox is the entire box of Brawl, as soon as it starts to fall. The box falls until it goes off the stage, or it hits the floor or a foe (from where it vanishes). 8%

Up Air A: Strongbow Swing: Panda takes a nice big bottle of his favored alcoholic drink, Strongbow (which he describes as apple cider w/ alcohol), and swings it above his head. This move has good knockback and range (it can kill at the top if a foe has over 100%), and a hitbox on the entire bottle. While he swings it, Panda declares, "I'm a pretty casual drinker," 8%

Down Air A: Lovehandles: Panda holds a normal-sized Classic Wario below him (upside-down) as he falls. As he does so, Wario's flabs that poke out of his sides behave like they should with proper gravity; they droop down on either side of him, hitting foes. This has average knockback and range, although once it's at full range, Wario vanishes. The hitbox is all of Wario's flabs. While Wario is out, Panda proclaims, "I do not mind the lovehandles, I think they are endearing!" 7-9%

OTHER ATTACKS

Downed A: Katana Spin: Panda jumps up quickly, spinning and hitting foes 360 degrees around him with his katana. Above average range and low knockback. The hitbox is the entire katana (with a sweetspot on the tip). 4-6%

Flipped A: Panda Scratch: Panda reaches behind his head with both claws and swings both arms down as he gets up, scratching foes. Close range and average knockback, with a hitbox on the claws. 3-7%

Ledge A: Stethoscope Zap: Panda pulls out a stethoscope from his studies to be a doctor and puts the end towards the foe. If it connects, it will zap them for average knockback. Hits at close range, with a hitbox on the end of the stethoscope. It does electric damage. 3%

Ledge A (over 100%): Belly Bump: Panda pulls himself onto the stage and sticks out his stomach to hit foes. Low knockback and below average range. The hitbox is his entire belly. 4%

Dash A: It's Knuckles!: Panda yells excitedly, "It's Knuckles!", as his favorite character runs past him, grinning and punching the foe once without stopping his run. Knuckles appears from thin air and continues to run until he goes off the edge or side of the stage. This move has slight startup lag, but hits pretty hard (above average knockback). The range is average, as Knuckles punches when (and only when) he's a bit in front of Panda. The hitbox is Knuckles' entire fist (with sweetspots on his knuckles). 9%

GRAB

SamuraiPanda takes out the Hookshot from Ocarina of Time (which he claims to be superior to the Clawshot from Twilight Princess). It has the same range as it did when Link had it in Melee. It's also a tether recovery.

Z: Panda PAWNCH: Panda punches the foe like he would do to Zero Punctuation if he didn't love Brawl. Panda says, "Panda PAWNCH!" in a Kirby voice as he attacks. 5%

Side Throw: WHAT THE $%^& RELATIONSHIP DOES POPEYE HAVE TO ATHLETIC SPORTS?!: Popeye the Sailor man appears in front of Panda and punches a football at the foe. Panda yells the name of the move (which was yelled at his roommate in an Easter Egg) as Popeye attacks. Above average knockback. 12%

Back Throw: Nananananananana!: Panda takes out Pit's dual blades and uses the Angel Ring on foes, saying, "Nananananananana!" like Pit does in the Japanese version of Brawl. He holds the ring as long as if you press the button in Brawl for Angel Ring. Low knockback. 2-14%

Down Throw: Trip: Panda sticks out his foot, which trips the foe to the ground, just like he would do to Sakurai if tripping is truly random (has he done it yet?). As he does so, Panda threatens, "I'll go to Japan and trip him!". Since the foe falls to the ground, it has no knockback, but this leads to easy combos. 7%

Up Throw: Katanagunclaws Shot:
Panda tosses up the foe, then shoots a red laser out of Katanagunclaws at the foe. As he does so, he says, "It would only be cool if Bowser used a katana!" Above average knockback. 11-13%

SMASHES

B: Guest Appearance: Panda calls out one of three guests (random, each can appear equally), each of which do something different:

Gimpyfish: Gimpy stands in front of Panda and does a weaker, faster version of his namesake, the Bowser F-Smash. Great range and knockback, with a hitbox on his head. 7-23% He is portrayed as such (on left)
as he smashes, he says, "Ohh man, that would be soo tight!"

TheBuzzSaw: Buzz runs forwards, sawing madly. When he comes out, he says, "HAHAHA, I'm back again to torment you all!" He then starts sawing, with an awesome buzzsaw noise. The range and knockback are close-range, as this move traps you. The hitbox is Buzz's frontside. 4-19% He is portrayed as such (on right)

Mic_128: Mic (portrayed as a big boomerang) is thrown by Panda, about 3/4 the range of Link's boomerang in Melee. Mic goes slower, but does more damage. Great range and average knockback. The hitbox is all of Mic. As he flies, Mic calls out, "WHEEEEEEE!"
12-13%

Side B: Buff: Panda rants about how bad certain characters' specials are in Melee, while said character does the move how it should be to be a good move. This can be one of three (random, each can appear equally) moves:

Egg Roll: Yoshi rolls out in his egg ON FIRE, while Panda rants, "What the hell are they thinking, putting a d**m egg in the game, where you roll around and be useless?!". You control the egg during this move (if things look dangerous for Panda, cancel the move with L/R), which does dangerous horizontal hits to the side (like the Star Rod in Melee). Great knockback and range, with a hitbox on the entire egg, and fire damage. 12-16%

Din's Fire: Zelda (as she appears in Brawl) stands in front of Panda and uses Din's Fire, while Panda rants, "Din's Fire is @$$!" You control the fire (which works EXACTLY like it does in Brawl), but cannot cancel it mid-attack (be careful; Panda's vulnerable!) Great range and knockback, with a hitbox on the explosion, plus some invisible range. 9-13%

Blizzard: Popo (alone; Nana's not there, cause you know what she is o_0) stands in front of Panda and uses Blizzard, while Panda rants, "What sucks about Ice Climbers? ALL OF IT!" The blizzard has great range, comes out and ends fast (so Panda is fairly safe), freezes foes 50% of the time, and does some knockback if it doesn't freeze (only average, though). The hitbox is the entire blizzard, which covers all of Panda and Popo's front. 3-14%

Down B: Casual Game Toss: Panda pulls out a casual game he doesn't care about (still in box) and tosses it at the foe. The hitbox for all of the games is the entire box. The knockback is low, and the range is only average. However, Panda throws the boxes rather fast. He can throw one of three (random, each can appear equally) games:

Wii Fit: Wii Fit hits foes, giving them 10% and causing them to trip. When he throws this, Panda yells, "BALANCE BOARD MY @$$!"

Wii Music: Wii Music hits foes vertically, like the fan, and gives foes 12%. When he throws this, Panda comments, "Needs more cowbell..."

Wii Sports Beach Resort: This game hits foes horizontally, like the Star Rod, and gives foes 14%. When he throws this, Panda screams, "WHERE THE HELL IS PUNCH-OUT?!?!"

Up B: Rock the Iceburg!: Panda sings, "Iceburg, iceburg, rock the iceburg!" as he rides horizontally up on a bridge of ice (similar to Squirtle's Waterfall). The ice does damage and has a 50% chance of freezing foes. Above average range and almost no knockback. The hitbox is the entire bridge of ice. 2-11%

FINAL SMASH

Katana Enlargement: Panda grows (as if he were in Giant Brawl and got a Super Mushroom) and says, "I'm a giant *** panda, I have a really big katana, and I'm technically white!" For 15 seconds, you control him in a similar manner to Giga Bowser (except he looks exactly the same, just a lot bigger); his attacks are all tripled in power. This is super effective on smaller stages, but can be dodged easily on larger ones. Damage varies

TAUNTS AND VICTORY / LOSS POSES

Up Taunt: Fingers katana suggestively and grins, raising eyebrows up and down, saying, "Giggity giggity, giggity goo!"

Side Taunt: Nana runs a bit in front of Panda, wearing a skimpy bikini (with $$s coming out), and her boots, hood, and holding her mellet, and does her side taunt (where she holds up the mallet and says, 'Yep!'). Panda yells at her, "GET BACK HERE, YOU W$%^E!!!"

Down Taunt: Panda gets angry and faces the screen, threatening, "Call me a n00b? Call me a n00b?! I'm gonna slap you upside the face! Call me a n00b?!"

Victory Pose #1: He sits, grinning at an E For All model, all dressed up in a giant Wiimote, who holds his katana suggestively, as Panda turns to the screen and declares, "I'd hit that while she's still in the costume!"

Victory Pose #2: He stands in place, facing the screen, and says, "My favorite moment in SMYN history is right...wait for it...NOW!"

Victory Pose #3: Panda laughs and spins his katana round and round, then says, "The Pandacast Strikes Back!"

Victory Theme: Iceburg Ball Z Theme - 1:55 - 2:21

Loss: Panda claps, facing backwards, alongside Snake, who says, "I HATE YOU! TAKE THIS!", then proceeds to rub the screen with his @$$

MISC.

Icon: His katana

Alt. Costumes: Regular, Sick Panda (has a blanket wrapped around him like a robe), Brawl Review Panda (Dull red polo, khaki shorts), pink tint, black tint

Entrance: Gets driven in by Anther (portrayed as Pikachu with sunglasses and blue baseball cap, in a red convertible car). Panda then jumps out and unsheathes his katana.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a full body suit that looks like a panda's head, with his face peeking out the middle

Wiimote Sound: Katana slashing is heard, along with Panda's saying C. Falcon's taunt: "Come On!"

Unlocked By: Get SamuraiPanda to join your team in SSE, play 10 matches on The Roundtable, clear Classic mode as Youko

Shield: Panda ducks behind his shield

Idle Pose: Takes out his Gohan action figure and starts playing. Upon Gohan's arm falling off, Panda drops an F-Bomb and tries to put it back on

Forward Roll: Panda does a quick forward somersault

Backward Roll: Panda does a quick backwards somersault

Spot Dodge: Panda holds his katana up high and leans back

Air Dodge: Panda tucks into a cannonball position as he dodges

Dizzy: Panda groans and says, "Sad Panda..." as he stumbles around

Sleep: Panda lies on his back, holding his katana to his chest

Credits Theme: This - :)

CODEC

Snake: Otacon, there's a giant panda in here with a katana!

Otacon: That's SamuraiPanda, Snake, he's one of the hosts of the Brawl podcast, Show Me Your News!

Snake: Doesn't sound too big or important...

Otacon: It's one of those underground things. But you know, underground things sometimes gain some speed!

Snake: Whatever, what can he do?

Otacon: Well, he isn't called the Tangent Master for nothing. SamuraiPanda is known for extending the podcast for hours by making up cool tangents about Brawl and life! They are on full display here.

Snake: *groans*

Otacon: But, his best asset is a really BIG katana, so watch out! *exits*

Snake: Katana? What do you mean by that?!

STAGE:
Roundtable

Fight on the SMYN Roundtable! There are no stage hazards, so it is like the Final Destination of Melee. In the background, you can see chairs, and a giant TV screen with the SMYN logo on it. Every once in a while, the screen will change to the name of an episode, and play the audio of one of eight memorable moments. These include:

1st Episode of "The DOJO!!"
Creation of "All Clocks!"
Sarcasm Shenanigans
Waygo
State of the Brawl Address
The End and the Beginning
Super Extended Mailtime Live
E3 08 Coverage

MUSIC

NEW THEME???
Choppa Choppa
New Captain Falcon Theme
Hero of Time Overture
Youko Barbershop Quartet - Brawl Theme

Also Home to: Youko

ASSIST TROPHY:
SwordHunter

Also known as Swordy or Hunter, Youko's brother appears! He's a dog like Youko, but is gray instead of white. If you summon him, he doesn't appear at first. However, one foe turns hot pink (to signify them being a question on Super Extended Mailtime Live). SwordHunter (everyone's favorite chatroom moderator) then appears next to them and drags them over to the summoner, holding them there for 5 seconds, saying things like, "Here's a good one!" "Next question is..." and "Let's start with a classic one!" He does no damage, but while he's holding the foe in front of you, you are free to beat the living tarnation out of the foe.

SSE ROLE

Outside a busy apartment building, snow is seen everywhere, and strong winds blow around violently. The camera then cuts to inside one of the apartments. It scrolls around the room, which is like that of an average college apartment, with textbooks, pizza, beer, chips, clothes, and video games scattered everywhere. Panda is then seen sitting at his computer, finishing the recording of the 2nd Annual PandaCast. Panda hits a button, and the screen changes from a picture of the SMYN Logo, as well as pictures of Buzz and Mic, to a new one. This screen shows a webcam chat with an E4 All model, dressed up in a giant Wiimote costume and eating Bangers and Mash suggestively. Panda's eyes turn to hearts as he watches, and is about to click the 'enter chat' button, when the screen fizzes and blacks out. Panda swears out, "D**m it!" In response, the computer turns back on, this time streaming a live attack of the Primids on the campus. Panda jumps up, pissed, and goes to his room. On his bed lies his best asset and weapon, his katana. Panda picks it up and walks out of the apartment, muttering, "I truly wish there was a way to punch someone through the Internet!" The level that follows is a maze-like trek out of the apartment building, which the Primids have invaded.

Panda finally gets to the exit. Hesitantly, Panda exits into the freezing cold, only to have a fire alarm to go off behind him. Panda runs back in, thinking he accidentally set it off, but sees the glass smashed and the alarm pulled. Irritatedly, Panda exits again, snowballs flying in the increasing wind. In this level, you fight your way through the snowy grounds of the campus. Here, the wind occasionally picks up; if you are standing still, you get pushed back. Also, there are new enemies in the form of Drunk Football Players. Finish this part to clear the level.

In a cutscene taking place right before Meta Knight and the Ice Climbers climb the mountain, Panda is seen approaching it from a different side. He grins mischievously and pulls out a Hookshot to go with his katana. With one in each hand, Panda leaps forward to begin scaling the moutain. A short level section follows.

Panda looks up towards the top of the mountain, wondering how much more there is, when Meta Knight hops onto the same ledge as him. Meta Knight eyes him suspiciously, but then his yellow eyes widen as he turns around. Panda peers around him to see the Ice Climbers on a ledge, Nana opening the front of her parka to Popo (who blocks what is seen, jumping back with a shocked noise). $$$s fly out as Nana continues jumping up the mountain, Popo being left helpless, alone on the ledge. SamuraiPanda yells out, "GET BACK HERE, YOU W***E!!!" and jumps after her. Meta Knight slaps one hand to his face, picks up Popo, and follows the others.

SamuraiPanda stands in the background, observing the fight between Meta and Lucario.

As Meta and Lucario shake hands, Panda approaches to introduce himself, but at that time, the Halberd bashes the Great Fox into the mountain, so as the above two enter the ship, and the Ice Climbers fall, Panda jumps off and Panda-Glides to the ground, where the other swordsmen, Lucas, and PT watch.

He is next seen watching the Great Invasion.

Panda is also seen looking over Subspace with the rest of the roster.

His trophy falls to the ground after Tabuu uses the RROD.

*Panda only gets this cutscene if his trophy is rescued from Subspace, level 2*
After Wario joins the team, Luigi, Dedede, and Ness prepare to go up the stairs to the Great Maze once more, but are stopped by a familiar voice. "Wario has massive lovehandles!" Panda says in awe, standing behind the trio. They stare comically at him, their eyes bulging out in disgust and shock. Panda then grips his katana nervously and says softly, "Awkward turtle..." The trio turns to leave. Panda shakes his head and follows behind.

PROS AND CONS

PROS:

• His basic combo has good range and priority, plus a sweetspot
  • Down tilt is a great combo starter
  • Up and Forward Tilts are a bit slow, but powerful
  • Damaging smashes
  • Aerials are fairly fast and comboable
  • Powerful throws
  • All three guests from Neutral B are useful in different circumstances
  • Side B is dangerous for foes at close and long range
  • Down B is a good projectile
  • It is hard to hit him out when he's rocking the iceburg (Up B)

CONS:

• Slowed down by his massive katana
  • Tilts can be unreliable for combos
  • For all three smashes, he is completely vulnerable from some angle
  • Aerials have some ending lag
  • Neutral, side, and down B are all random
  • Up B can be trapped under stage edges

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Okay, guys... I'm done with the two stages. So far, the achievements are:

Character Movesets
Nintendo:
- Lip (Panel de Pon), Page 8
- Sandbag (Super Smash Bros.), Page 95

Capcom:
- Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce), Page 68
- Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network), Page 82

SEGA:
- Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe), Page 28
- Rouge the Bat (Sonic), Page 36
- Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic), Page 57
- Blaze the Cat (Sonic), Page 66
- Chaos (Sonic), Page 66
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic), Page 70
- Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Sonic), Page 99

Original Characters
- Stanislav "Spade" Serkov, Page 50

Stages
- Cyber World (Megaman Battle Network/Starforce), Page 68 (in Gemini Spark's Moveset)
- Station Square (Sonic), Page 66 (in Chaos' Moveset)
- Space Colony ARK (Sonic), Page 70 (in Shadow's Moveset)
- Death Egg Zone (Sonic), Page 99 (in Eggman's Moveset)
- Special Stage (Sonic), Page 102 (Link)
- Floating City Karovinchi (Original), Page 50 (in Spade's Moveset)

I can has feedbackz on stagez, plox?

kthxbai~

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Why, now you've taken the opportunity from me. Heh. Nice moveset. I wouldn't have been able to come up with such a thing. =)

Guess there's only Tails left, then. And the two cutesy girls (Amy n Cream), lol.
I did one for Cream the Rabbit at the previous installation, check at this page at the one where I did Jin Kazama (below his final smash, didn't put title sorry)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I did one for Cream the Rabbit at the previous installation, check at this page at the one where I did Jin Kazama (below his final smash, didn't put title sorry)
lol, it's okay. I'm pretty soniced outta my woozle now. I'll maybe do Tails, but that's all. I don't even know if I'll submit other movesets.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
As said, maybe. I can't think of very much now. XD
I'm dried out of ideas too, I been thinkin for near 2 days but I got nothin.
Feedback on stages, pleeeease? ;-;
Pretty cool stages, good descriptive picture in the first one. Especially creative with Space Colony Ark. Death Egg is a little complicated but it's all good.

Is there going to seperate voting for stages and extra stuff?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Pretty cool stages, good descriptive picture in the first one. Especially creative with Space Colony Ark. Death Egg is a little complicated but it's all good.

Is there going to seperate voting for stages and extra stuff?
Thanks ^_^

Yeah, but honestly, which of the latter Sonic zones are NOT complicated? :p

And yes, I do hope there will be love for added items/stages/ATs unlike in the last contest. They have been listed (except Lip's back then! D:<), but they haven't been really recognized.

I mean, we had few, but classy ideas, just look at Darkurai's MissingNo. Pokéball. It's hilarious. Awesome. The post looks like Sakurai himself wrote it and it was copied from the Dojo. But I doubt it will ever turn up again.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
People!!! Go back a page, please!!! And ceck out my completed Grunty moveset!!! I think any banjo fan will like it, and even if not, you may enjoy it! GOO!!!

Eldrake

Smash Lord
*UPDATE*

I added the Codec and the Side Special to the Soldier on 69. If anyone is interested.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Gruntilda is very nice, and I like the idea of using the broom as a dash. However, you make me sad, because I was thinking of doing the Wicked Witch of the West.:( Oh well, I can probably do a moveset that's different enough to be unique.:urg:

Great job. However, it's still not finished.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Sandslash

All right. Here's my first Pokemon entry in two contests. See what you think!

NOTE: Every single named move is a real Pokemon move. And I believe only two are attacks that Sandslash cannot learn by any means (which is totally dumb, because he should be able to learn both Magnitude and Pin Missile...).

SANDSLASH

A mouse-like Ground-type Pokemon from the first generation, Sandslash is the evolution of Sandshrew, and the coolest Pokemon in existence. When it evolves from a Sandshrew into a Sandslash, its small fingernail-like claws become much larger and more destructive. It also gains sharp spikes on its back, making even the defensive stance of curling into a ball an offensive possibility.

STATS
Size: Mid ~ A little bigger than Pikachu.
Weight: Mid
Jump1: Mid
Jump2: Mid-Low
FallSpeed: Mid-Fast
RunSpeed: Mid
AttackSpeed: Mid
Power: Mid
Jumps: 2
Crouch: Mid-High ~ A lot like Bowser’s in terms of aesthetics.
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Glide: No
Crawl: Yes

STANDARD ATTACKS
Standard Combo – Fury Swipes – Sandslash slashes directly in front of himself. Hold A or press it repeatedly, and he will continue to slash, alternating between claws. At fastest repetition, Sandslash will perform one slash every quarter second. Short range. 3% damage per slash.

Side-Tilt A -- Scratch – Sandslash slashes a claw forward horizontally, very quickly. Medium-short range. 5% damage.

Up-Tilt A – Cut – Sandslash quickly slashes a claw in a half circle over his head. Medium-short range. 6% damage.

Down-Tilt A – Mud Slap – Sandslash slaps the ground with a claw, spraying mud up a short distance, about half the range of a Fire Flower. 5% damage. A relatively slow move to come out, though not painfully so.

Dash Attack – Rollout – Sandslash rolls into a ball and rolls forward a short distance. Similar to Sonic’s, but Sandslash doesn’t go quite as far. 8% damage. Fair horizontal knockback.

SMASH ATTACKS
Side Smash – Slash – Sandslash lifts a claw over his head, and when released, he brings it down and slashes forward. Speed-wise, it's similar to Link's Forward Smash (but Sandslash has no second slash). Medium range. 10-20% damage.

Up Smash – Spikes – Sandslash bends over and jumps upward, hitting with the spikes on his back. Similar to Bowser’s, but a bit faster. Medium-short range. 12-24% damage.

Down Smash – Defense Curl – Sandslash retracts into a ball, completely covered by spikes. Anyone who touches him in this state takes damage, and he stays this way for about a second and a half. 8-16% damage. Knockback is directly downward, so enemies usually end up set up for another move if hit near the end of the attack. Unfortunately, despite being a very fast Down Smash, this move doesn't cover a lot of ground, giving it some range problems.

AIR ATTACKS
Neutral Air – Gyro Ball – Sandslash tucks himself into a ball and spins rapidly, creating a small energy field around himself. This move will, to an extent, suck opponents into its hitbox, which consists only of Sandslash’s spinning body. Faster characters like Sonic and Captain Falcon are affected more by the magnetism than slower characters like Jigglypuff and Ganondorf. This move comes out at a decent speed: not too fast, but not slow, either. 6% damage to anyone hit.

Up Air – Fury Cutter – Sandslash pulls a claw downward, then viciously throws it in an arc over his head. Medium range. 9% damage. Notable startup lag, but good upward knockback.

Down Air – Sand Tomb – A stall-then-fall. Sandslash falls straight down, similar to Toon Link. Anyone he hits, he will grab and carry with him until he hits the ground. When he hits the ground, he will bury his victim. He can only grab one character, and this move does no damage to accompany the burial. If he misses, his claws will stick in the ground, similar to Link and his sword. As soon as he catches an opponent, he will rush downward a bit faster, to get to the ground. This does allow for Sandslashcides...

Forward Air – Poison Jab – Sandslash stabs a claw forward, poisoning opponents. Poison affects the same as a flower, but has a set time depending on the damage the opponent is at, and cannot be shaken off early. A relatively quick move. Short range. 4% damage plus the poison. Little knockback.

Backward Air – Crush Claw – Sandslash turns and slashes both claws behind him at the same time. This move turns Sandslash around, similar to Marth’s Backward Air. Some starting delay, as well as ending. Medium range. 10% damage, and good knockback.

GRAB/THROW ATTACKS
Grab: Normal. No extension.

Pummel: Sand Attack – Sandslash kicks up sand into his victim’s face. 2% damage.

Forward Throw – X-Scissor – Sandslash releases his opponent, as if they broke his hold, but then slashes them in an X fashion in front of himself. 9% damage.

Backward Throw – Rock Smash – Sandslash tosses his opponent backward, then performs a Rock Smash similar to Charizard’s, only he does it by crushing the rock between his claws. 9% damage.

Up Throw – Seismic Toss – Sandslash jumps into the air, then falls and slams his opponent to the ground. 9% damage.

Down Throw – Body Slam – Sandslash drops his opponent to the ground, then jumps on them. 8% damage.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Standard B – Pin Missile – Sandslash curls up and shoots sharp needles out of his back. If used on the ground, he will shoot them in a 180 degree arc covering the entire upward semicircle around him. If used in the air, they will be shot full circle. It’s pretty easy to hit with this move if you’re close (within about ½ Smart Bomb radius), but the needles only do 2% damage each, and the startup and ending delay make this move difficult to spam. This move's redeeming point is that it has a strangely high priority, so timed right, it can be used to stop a lot of approaches.

Side B – Magnitude – Sandslash slams the ground to send a shockwave forward. This move does not work or do anything if used in the air. The shockwave will have a random magnitude from 1 to 10. The magnitude determines both the distance the shockwave will travel (1 X Magnitude Stage Builder blocks) and the damage it will do (2 X Magnitude % damage). For example, at Magnitude 6, the shockwave will travel 6 Stage Builder blocks, and do 12% damage to anyone it hits). The shockwave stops when it hits a wall or edge, but will pass through enemies that it damages. This move has basically zero knockback, and a slight startup delay.

Up B – Rapid Spin – Sandslash spins rapidly to lift himself into the air. However, unlike most characters who spin to recover (Bowser, DK…), Sandslash spins vertically, like Sonic when he uses his Neutral B. He rises straight into the air, and will slightly curve a direction if you tilt the control stick. He rises about the distance of 2 Stage Builder blocks. This move comes out fast, but leaves Sandslash in a free fall at its end. Anyone he hits suffers 5% damage and a moderate upward knockback.

Down B – Dig – This move can only be used on the ground. Sandslash digs underground, and sits there until you release the B button. However, this move cannot be held longer than 5 seconds, and has slight startup delay as well. When the B button is released, Sandslash will jump out of the hole he dug, damaging anyone directly above it. This move can be difficult to hit with, as it’s easy to see coming, but it rewards with 20% damage and good upward knockback. He jumps out fairly quickly, but digging into the hole takes time. The hole automatically fills in when the move is over. Sandslash finishes in the air.

FINAL SMASH
Final Smash – Sandstorm – Sandslash summons a massive sandstorm that covers the entire stage. This does obstruct visibility slightly, but players should still be able to see their characters and play. Speaking of which, characters move freely during this Final Smash, although the sand will slow them to about half their normal speed, so it's somewhat like the Timer's effect as well. The sandstorm steadily damages opponents of Sandslash for it’s duration (about 20 seconds), dealing about 20% by the end. Additionally, due to the Sand Veil ability, Sandslash gains evasiveness in the sandstorm, making 50% of all attacks made on him miss for the duration of the storm. Yeah, "Captain Falcon used FALCON PAWNCH!! ...But it missed!" It looked like it hit, but Sandslash took no damage, received no knockback, and didn't even flinch.

LEDGE MOVES
Get Up (Under 100%): Sandslash crawls up quickly.
Get Up (Over 100%): Sandslash struggles to climb up.

Attack (Under 100%): Sandslash crawls up and slashes his claws low to the ground before standing upright. 6% damage.
Attack (Over 100%): Sandslash crawls up slowly and turns around, protruding his spikes to damage as he does. 5% damage.

Dodge (Under 100%): Sandslash crawls up and rolls forward quickly.
Dodge (Over 100%): Sandslash crawls up slowly and rolls forward.

Jump (Under 100%): Sandslash crawls onto the stage and jumps.
Jump (Over 100%): Sandslash crawls up, almost falls, then jumps into the air.

MISCELLANEOUS ANIMATIONS
Dizzy: Sandslash puts his claws on the side of his head and shakes it back and forth.

Sleep: Sandslash collapses on the ground, as if crouching.

Sidestep Dodge: Sandslash ducks to the side quickly.

Forward Rolling Dodge: Sandslash rolls forward.

Backward Rolling Dodge: Sandslash somersaults backward.

Air Dodge: Sandslash throws his torso backward.

Shield: Behind his standard bubble shield, Sandslash can be seen curled into a tight ball.

TAUNTS
Up Taunt – Sandslash rubs his claws against each other.

Down Taunt – Sandslash scratches at the ground, throwing dirt everywhere.

Side Taunt – Sandslash raises a claw into the air, it gleams, and he then slashes it, crying, “Slash!”

VICTORY/LOSS POSES
Up Victory Pose – Sandslash spins rapidly on his side before standing and facing the camera.

Side Victory Pose – Sandslash slashes repeatedly, then holds his claws skyward.

Down Victory Pose – Sandslash digs a hole, then pops up so you can only see his head.

Loss Pose – Sandslash stands and claps… Sort of… With his claws…

EXTRAS
Symbol: Pokeball

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a hat of Sandslash’s spikes.

Entrance: Sandslash comes out of a Pokeball.

Colors: Color changes tint Sandslash’s body, spikes, and eyes. Brown (normal, yellow-tan body, brown spikes, black eyes), Green (light green body, dark green spikes, black eyes), Red (magenta body, dark red spikes, blood red eyes), Blue (blue body, navy spikes, teal eyes), Black/Evil (grey body, black spikes, red eyes), Shiny (pale tan body, magenta spikes, black eyes)

Wii Remote Sound: Sandslash cries, “Slash!”

To Unlock: Win at least 100 standard victories combined with any other Pokemon characters.

Unlock Message: Sandslash, the spiked mouse Pokemon, has joined the Brawl!”

SOLID SNAKE CODEC CONVERSATION
Snake: Otacon, what’s this rat thing here?
Otacon: Snake, remember the last time you asked about a “rat thing”?
Snake: What?
Otacon: You shouldn’t underestimate your opponents like that. In any case, just like Pikachu, the last “rat thing” you asked about, Sandslash is a mouse-like Pokemon.
Snake: So this is what? Pikachu’s cousin?
Otacon: Sure, Snake. Something like that. Sandslash is a ground-type Pokemon, so it excels on the ground, and has a lot of attacks that will affect the ground, like making earthquakes and digging underground.
Snake: It’s like a Pikachu with no electricity…
Otacon: Now don’t get cocky like that, Snake. It’s—
Snake: Don’t worry, I’ll handle this little rat.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Sandslash is great! hes always been my second favorite pokemon (behind Hitmonlee, of course.)

original and cool, brought a lot of pokemon moves into it! Final smash is sweet too.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I like the Sandslash moveset. I like it a lot. I love how you used actual pokemon moves for the standard attacks, that's kick ***! Nice moveset, andyou make Sandslash seem like a better candidate than Lucario. (don't kill me luc. fans)

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
The blue alien from Disney and Kingdom Hearts: Stitch

Stitch

Stitch, the cute and fluffy
(and destructive)
blue alien (but not as cute as Cream the Rabbit), has joined the Smash Bros series.

Stats
  • Strength: 8.2/10 (POWERHOUSE!!!)
  • Running and attack speed: 6.2/10 (little on the average)
  • Falling speed: 3.4/10
  • Weight: 4.2/10 (little around medium-light)
  • can crawl
  • Will have the STONGEST throws in the game, beating Zelda, who is currently holding this title. Also carries items, the fastest. If you watch movies, Stitch is so strong, that he can carry items 3k times his size and can throw a car from Hawaii to Baghdad.

Tilts
Dash attack: Stitchs rolls himself into a ball (9% dmg)
Up tilt: Makes a quick upward scratch. (11% dmg)
Down tilt: a quick downward scratch under a crawl, good for initiating juggles. (8% dmg)
Side tilt: Sticks both feet forward in a similar manner like Pikachu (7% dmg)
Neutral: Scratches with left hand, then right hand, and then thrusts his butt out (the butt out part deals some good knockback; 3%, 2%, 11% dmg respectfully)

Smashes
Forward: Stitch draws out a quick and powerful horizontal scratch with his right arm (deals around 22% dmg).
Up: Does a strong upward headbutt. (26% damage)
Down: Spins around multiple times while charging and extends both of it's legs out. This is Stitch's fastest and weakest smash attack (17% damage).

Aerials
Neutral: Stitch rolls himself into a ball (6% damage)
Down: Does a strong stomp with his left leg, a good meteor smash attack (14% damage).
Back: Sex kick, Stitch extends his right leg behind him (8% damage).
Forward: Does two quick scratches (5% damage per scratch)
Up: Does a quick flip kick, very weak but good for juggling (1% damage)

Grabs and throws
Pummel: Headbutt, 2% damage each
Down: Rolls into a ball and rolls back and forth similar to Jigglypuff (11% damage)
Up: Licks the opponent 5 times before doing a quick uppercut onto the foe (6% damage)
Back: Stitch spins around several times and throws the opponent backwards, much like Mario's. His strongest throw. Stitch would either say, "Aloha!" "Cute and Fluffy!" or "Blue Punch Buggy!" while spinning around. Can kill at low percents. (17% damage)
Front: Same as his back throw, only to throw the foe forward instead of backward (12% damage)

Specials

Blaster (neutral B): Not much to say, Stitch takes out two blasters he used in the Lilo and Stitch series. Each blaster deals 1% damage and stuns the opponent (similar to Falco's) and it is semi-spammable.

Rollout (side B): Similar to Jiggly's neutral B. Stitch will roll himself into a ball and it's chargable. However, when released, Stitch doesn't bounce, unlike Jiggly's. It can serve as a recovery move and will not cause falling in midair while Stitch is rolling (it will put Stitch under helplessness however).

Jetpack (up B): Stitch takes out a jetpack and blasts himself off vertically. This move can be charged for more vertical height. This is pretty much like Diddy's Rocketbarrel Up B, only Stitch travels higher and does not explode when it hits the ceiling.

Ukelele (down B): Stitch will do a hula dance (wearing a hula skirt) and plays a ukelele at the same time. This will deal 3% damage and will cause nearby players to sleep. When they wake up, they go berserk (indicated with their bodies glowing red and have some steam coming out of the head), which they deal more damage and knockback while attacking, but lose total control (particularly if you are a human player). They also put more emphasis on trying to attack Stitch, so be careful.

Wii Remote: Says, "Aloha!!" in a silly manner.

Taunts:
Down: Does a quick hula dance while wearing the hula skirt. The hula skirt will stay with him permanently until he does a different taunt or takes heavy damage.
Up: Flips and waves with his left and right hand saying, "Aloha!!"
Side: Sits down and draws up a long "Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!" while grinning and having his left arm out. Similar to the way Stitch greets himself in the first movie when meeting Lilo.

Final Smash: Blaster Frenzy
This is basically like Diddy's final smash under steroids. Stitch will ride on his jetpack grows and additional two arms out (if you watch Lilo and Stitch, he can create two additional arms in his own will) and takes out four blasters, one on each hand. When starting, he'll either say "Aloha!" "Blue Punch Buggy!" "Cute and Fluffy!" or "Stitch Time!" The blasters he shoots deals 32% damage and has a lot of knockback while the jetpack itself deals 10% damage and little knockback. When the jetpack explodes at the end after 12 seconds, it deals 65% damage and ridiculously huge knockback. Unlike Diddy that when Diddy shoots peanuts that creates healing food, Stitch's blasters actually DESTROYS items (Pokeball, Crates, Assist Trophy, Smart Bomb, Maxim Tomatoes, Bumpers, you name it) and whenever the blaster hits the item, it explodes and deals an additional 10% damage and some knockback.

D

Deleted member

Pretty good Stitch moveset, although he seems a little broken, especially his Final Smash.

Agi

Smash Lord
On the Stitch Moveset, don't forget to mention that he can't swim.

LOLcat, the epitome of the website commonly known as http://www.icanhascheezburger.com, Joins the brawl!

You will not fully be able to appreciate LOLcat unless you look at all the links. They are a visual of the attack. They took a long time to find. Look at them, or Basement Cat will get you.
Power: **** Proof? Here ya go.
Speed: **** It’s a cat. Come on.
--Running: Invisible Segway
Jump: *** Not epic, but pretty good.
--Forward Jump: Picture
--Backward Jump: Picture
Size: **
Crawl: Yes, Monorail Cat
CAN wall cling: With some help...

Victory Poses:
1: Paper hat, hat says I Has Win
2: Bikes towards screen, then falls down
3: Ponders the match.

Losing Pose: The expression says it all.

Alt Costumes:
1: Action Hero Kitteh, Monochrome “team”
2: Blue Team
3: Chicken Costume
4: Red Team
5: Green Team

Symbol: The Cheezburger symbol, black& white

Kirby Hat:

Made it myself, my first Kirbyhat, XD
Kirby gets the "I can has Cheezburger" ability.
(I will be taking more Kirbyhat requests, PM them to me.)

Taunts:
^: Wakes up a caterfly, then wings fly away
<: Shows off his epic skateboard Skills
v: Soaks up the attention

Otacon Conversation: with this cat as a cameo...

Snake: Otacon, I am fighting what appears to be... just a normal housecat.
Otacon: That is no normal housecat, Snake. That is what is known as an... LOLcat.
Snake:...an LOLcat. Are you kidding me. Who keeps assigning me these missions, anyway?
Otacon: ---static---
Snake: Um... Otacon?
OH HI I UPGRADED YOUR RAM
Snake:...
ILL BE TAKIN YOUR KOOKIE OK THX BAI
Snake:... --hangs up--

Standard Combo
Swipes his arm forward, 3 %
Swipes the other arm forward, 4 %
Rushes forward and bites, 5 %
Aerials:

Neutral: Swings his legs like pedaling a bike. Each hit causes 2% damage.

Front: Has a meteor Smash effect. 9 % damage.

Back: Hits opponents with his butt. 8% damage.

Up: Pushes his arms up in the air. 7% damage.

Down: Falls towards the ground at a fixed rate, but quickly recovers. Unlike other similar Dairs, this one is a meteor smash. 10% damage.

Tilts:

Dash: Quickly jumps up and does a flip. 5% damage

Up: Waves his hand in the air like so 8% damage, vertical knockback. Can be juggled.

Side: Stabs with an invisible knife 10% damage, diagonal knockback.

Down: Slams his feet in front of him like so. 9& damage, horizontal knockback.

Smashes:

Up: Electrical charge passes though his antennae. 12% uncharged, 16% charged. Vertical knockback.

Side: Slashes opponent. 11% uncharged, 15% charged. Diagonal knockback.

Down: Rapidly spins around in his ramen bowl. 9% uncharged, 16% charged. The longer you charge, the longer LOLcat spins.

Specials:

B: Pulls out a Cheezburger. Like Peach’s Vegetable attack, there are different chances for projectiles. 50% Regular Cheezburger(6% damage). 20% Bacon Cheezburger. (10% damage), 15% Double Cheezburger, (12% damage, actual knockback), 10% Quarter Pounder (15%, actual Knockback), 4% Double Quarter Pounder (16% Damage respectable Knockback), 1% Double Quarter Pounder WITH CHEEZE, (Remember Peach’s Stitch Vegetable from Melee? ...there ya go. Very high knockback, 20% damage.)

UpB: What the... A ceiling? Oh well. Ceilingcat pokes his head out, and does an acrobatic fling to throw LOLcat towards the stage. No damage, but respectable recovery.

SideB: Gets on the Toad. Can be used for recovery, If used on the ground, you can make it jump! Yes, I realize that is a mouse, not a cat. Let's just make it a big toad, okay? If rammed, consider it to be a bigger Wario bike... 12% damage and similar knockback.

DownB: http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-kitten-sleeping-spell-on-dogs.jpg Puts enemies in close range to sleep, with a spray of catnip. Cannot be accidentally used as a recovery move (I’m looking at you, Jigglypuff…) Recharges over time, more charge = longer time asleep.

Throws:

Holding Pose: Picture

Attack: Similar to the grab attack on Bowser’s Koopa Claw from Melee. (Oh no, no picture. Sue me.) 3% damage

Front: (throws opponents like so) 7% damage

Down: ...not exactly CPR. Similar to Bowser's Dthrow. 8% damage

Back: Uses the Catapult to throw opponents. 6% damage

Up: (no cheap MC hammer jokes, this is just how LOLcat throws his opponent.) 7% damage

FINAL SMASH

Prepare for Elaboration...

As the picture shows, Basement cat appears on the left side, Ceilingcat on the right. LOLcat raises to the top middle. Once LOLcat reaches the top, the attack begins. The Left side of the screen bursts into flames, while the right side become attacked by shards of ice. The middle, where LOLcat is standing, begins to suck opponents towards it, and after 5 seconds, a giant lightning bolt shoots through the middle. Anyone who touches the middle before the final strike gets swung around in a tornado, stuck there until the finale. Opponents who are not in the middle instead have attacks from Basement Cat or Ceilingcat, damage depending on their proximity to either deity. Damage: Stuck next to Basement Cat, 12% damage a second, reducing with distance, Stuck next to Ceilingcat, 12% damage per time hit with ice shard, reducing with distance, stuck in tornado, 8% damage per 3/4 second, 25% from lightning.

Various:

“Get up off ground attack”: Picture 8% damage

Idle Pose: Picture

Assist Trophy:

Caption:

That’s right, the Infamous LOLcat caption. It appears, and A-la Mr. Resetti, begins to make LOLcomments on the match. Also, using Wi-fi technology, the most recently posted LOLcat walks along the bottom of the screen.

Type: Distraction.

Item:

Bucket

The infamous bucket. When it appears, it has the same concept as a gooey bomb. Within 15 seconds, the walrus/seal/sea lion/whatever will run from the back of the screen, and slam into whoever is holding the bucket. Touching the bucket will cause you to hold onto it, and you cannot throw it. The only way you can get rid of the bucket is to touch someone else while holding it. The walrus gives 30% damage, and Massive knockback, like a fully charged D3 Fsmash. Vertical knockback.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good Stitch moveset, although he seems a little broken, especially his Final Smash.
Well, many of the attributes to him are based on the movies.

Snake codecs on the characters I made coming soon (which is Blaziken, Flippy, Stitch, and Squall Leonhart).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Awesome movesets.

SirKibble, how often are you going to update your judgements.

I'm looking forward to seeing your take on my Timon & Pumbaa moveset (which haven't gotten much attention)

majora_787

Smash Hero

Ian, Guardian 787 (My custom character, from ‘The Unavii’)
*No picture available, initiating physical description.*
Ian is about Link's size. He looks like an average human character, with black hair and sunglasses. His outfit is a T-shirt under a black cloak, and camo jeans. Can't forget the streamlined boots. He wears lightweight and aerodynamic clothes for fast movement. Like Link, he pulls his weapons out from nowhere, probably from his cloak.

“The weak fall prey to the strong, and the strong fall prey to the fast.”
========================================
Bio
Ian is the leader of a large military organization that fights to keep the 1,000 dimensions free of demon control. After meeting with a band of dimensional travelers who gathered to bring down Satan’s empire, he exchanges his knowledge of weapons for quick fire attacks. He is quick to anger, but emotions never show on his face. He almost always speaks with something sharp.

Stats

Power: 3/5
Speed: 4/5
Jump: 3/5
Recovery: 2/5
Control: 2/5

Weak Attacks

A: Ian punches rapidly with one hand. The attack can hold opponents in place and prevent escape if they have very low damage. However, as their damage rises, it becomes easier to escape the attack. Very low knockback and damage.

Up Tilt: A small burst of fire shoots up from Ian’s body. Medium damage, low knockback.

Forward Tilt: Ian elbows his opponent. This attack opens up for combos very well, because of low damage and knockback.

Down Tilt: Ian does a sweeping kick. This attack can make opponents trip. Low damage and knockback.

Dash Attack: Ian vanishes and travels forward a small distance. If he vanishes next to and appears on the other side of an opponent, they will take damage. The attack has no knockback, and does a lot of damage to shields. Low damage directly.

Ledge Attack 1: Ian vanishes and appears on the ledge in a burst of fire.

Ledge Attack 2: Ian clears the ledge with his leg before climbing up.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash: Ian throws a spark up that explodes over his head. Medium knockback and damage.

Forward Smash: Ian stabs forward with a sword of fire. High knockback, medium damage.

Down Smash: Shockwaves of fire shoot from around Ian’s feet. Low knockback and damage.

Special Attacks

^B: Phoenix Leap
Wings of fire shoot from Ian’s back and push him almost straight up. The attack cannot be aimed very well to the side, making it a somewhat useless recovery. Low knockback, medium damage.

>B: Rift
Ian opens a small portal, and a blast of fire shoots out of it. The fire travels in a straight line and cannot be reflected. If it hits a shield or reflector, the projectile vanishes. Medium damage, low knockback.

VB: Fire Wall
A wall of fire rises up in front of Ian, acting as a counter of sorts. It does not make him invincible, but it does block all projectiles and standard hand to hand attacks from the front. Explosions, if big enough, can hit through the wall of fire. Medium knockback, low damage.

B: Flux
Ian shoots a small projectile from his hand that stuns opponents. The attack has a VERY short range. Low damage, no knockback.

Final Smash: Acid Arrows
Ian pulls out what looks like a mechanized ballista, and fires large, green, slow moving arrows. The arrows go a ways and then begin to home in on an opponent. Only one arrow can home in on an opponent at a time, and they cannot be reflected. They deal damage like Lucas’s PK Thunder, going through them and dealing burn damage as they pass through the enemy. No knockback, high damage.

Aerials

Up Aerial: Ian throws a spark above him, and it explodes. Medium knockback and damage.

Forward Aerial: Ian stabs forward with a sword of fire. Medium knockback and damage.

Back Aerial: Ian elbows behind him. Low knockback and damage.

Down Aerial: Ian slams his heel downwards. His leg catches fire in the process, dealing fire damage. It is a meteor smash. Low knockback, medium damage.

Neutral Aerial: A blast of fire engulfs Ian. Low damage and knockback.

Throws

Grab: Ian holds his opponent up by the neck.

Grab Attack: Ian squeezes his opponent’s neck to crush their esophagus. Medium damage.

Up Throw: Ian throws his opponent up and they land on his flaming sword. Low knockback, medium damage.

Forward Throw: Ian releases his opponent and kicks them in the chest. High knockback, medium damage.

Back Throw: Ian drops his opponent behind him and kicks them away. Medium knockback, low damage.

Down Throw: Ian drops his opponent and they catch fire briefly. No knockback, low damage.

Taunts + Victory Poses

Up Taunt: Ian gives a thumbs up to the camera.

Side Taunt: Ian shakes his head and says, “Do better.”

Down Taunt: Ian kneels down to rest.

Victory 1: Ian holds his flaming sword in front of him, and it vanishes in his hand.

Victory 2: Ian spits on the ground, and it combusts while he laughs.

Victory 3: Ian cracks his knuckles and says, “Speed wins again.”

Other

Idle Pose: Ian simply faces forward quietly with his hands in his pockets. He will stretch, and occasionally yawn if left idle.

Losing Pose: Ian shakes his head in disappointment and faces to the left, away from the victor.

Shield: Ian holds one hand in front of his face,

Forward Roll: Ian does a frontflip and turns in the air to face his opponent.

Back Roll: Ian does a backflip.

Dodge: Ian vanishes and appears where he was originally.

Air Dodge: Ian vanishes and appears where he was originally..

Dizzy: Ian holds his head and shakes.

Sleep: Ian crosses his arms and his head rests on his shoulder.

Stage Entry: A portal appears over the stage, and Ian jumps from it onto the stage.

Select Screen: You hear a small explosion, followed by muffled laughter.

Misc.

Codec:
Snake: Otacon, who is THIS guy?
Otacon: Snake! The -krr- signal is being –krr- tampered with! I can’t –krrrrrrrrrrr-
Snake: Otacon? OTACON??
Ian: …Pay attention. Face forward. And don’t try to get my weakness from someone ELSE…it’s foolish.

Kirby Hat: Kirby wears Ian’s sunglasses.

Alternate Costumes: Ian’s outfit simply changes colors. He has a yellow outfit, a red outfir, and a green outfit, giving him only four total.

Assist Trophy: Xandar
A guy in a brown cloak appears with a number of grenades dependant on the number of players *one in a 1v1, 3 in a four way ffa*. He throws them all off screen and vanishes, and the grenades will each land on a random player. The grenades can be exchanged by touch, but only one grenade can be on a person at a time, so the real target would have to be the opponent with no grenade.

Stage

Solar City
Solar City is a large arena underneath a setting sun. The arena extends all the way to the bottom, is completely flat, and is very big. The arena has walls, which are covered in spikes, making Kos off the top of the screen the only real option. The people in the seats in the background will throw items into the arena.

Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBMkTgaECE (Crazy-Flag)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSVgw2rdkc4 (His World)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Ys-Ih9ph0&feature=related (Fyrus Theme)

Supspace Emissary
Ian appears to fight the cast after they defeat Tabuu. When he is defeated, Ian appears from a curtain of fire and destroys his remains, and then turns to the rest of the cast. Ian, strangely, is fought in phases, and has three health bars. You get the entire roster you rescued to defeat him, meaning you have 36 lives. The first phase is Ian’s weapon form, where he will stand on one side of the stage and use all sorts of explosive projectiles. The second form is his PLAYABLE form, where it becomes more like a stamina brawl than a boss fight. The final phase is a large demonic looking monster, with two very damaging attacks and one instant kill. When Ian is defeated he turns to his fire form and allows the party to leave Subspace. Because subspace began crumbling at Tabuu’s defeat, the match is timed with 10 minutes. Ian only appears on intense, there is no easy fight against him.

Unlock
Clear All-Star with the original 8.
Collect all of the SSE boss trophies.
Defeat Ian in the Subspace Emissary.

Also, here is his symbol:

He's entirely custom made, sorry I couldn't get a picture up. But you know.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Added the following:
Kirby Hat to The Game Box
Assist Trophy "The Buzz Saw" to Youko

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Sandslash is great! hes always been my second favorite pokemon (behind Hitmonlee, of course.)

original and cool, brought a lot of pokemon moves into it! Final smash is sweet too.
Thanks, I tried to use strictly real Pokemon moves. Every named attack was a real one, with only a couple there that Sandslash doesn't actually have the ability to learn.

I like the Sandslash moveset. I like it a lot. I love how you used actual pokemon moves for the standard attacks, that's kick ***! Nice moveset, andyou make Sandslash seem like a better candidate than Lucario. (don't kill me luc. fans)
Haha, thanks.

Sandslash > Lucario :grin:

Awesome movesets.

SirKibble, how often are you going to update your judgements.

I'm looking forward to seeing your take on my Timon & Pumbaa moveset (which haven't gotten much attention)
I'm planning on doing five pages per day. So by later today I'll have pages 6 - 10 evaluated and ranked. Not sure what time, but I'll let everyone know when I update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom