• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I have decided to make one final (haha, like it would be...) moveset. This time I think will be VERY challenging.

Look forward to... The Magical Starsign Classmates

A 5-in-1-character.

If you have a better name for the group, please tell me, I think that title is pretty cheesy.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Added damage to the Big Daddy and Little Sister combo. Now to just spice it up a little more...

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
I loved the SSE!

I loved how Dalek and Gigan became Power Rangers villains. :laugh:

Speaking of Power Rangers...

King Mondo

Description:
King Mondo is the Machine King, and head of the Machine Empire. An intelligent machine, King Mondo has the led empire into conquering a vast number of galaxies. The Machine Empire arrived near Earth to conquer it but King Mondo found his forces thwarted continuously by the Power Rangers. He eventually went to the battlefield himself, only to be destroyed periodically by the rangers. Rebuilt a while later, Mondo continued the fight against the rangers and lost again. The Machine Empire then joined the United Alliance of Evil, led by Dark Specter and Astronema. King Mondo and his wife, Queen Machina, led the attack against two planets - KO-35 and the homeworld of the Phantom Rangers. However, Zordon was destroyed and unleashed an energy wave across the universe, purifying all evil. King Mondo, Queen Machina and a large amount of the Machine Empire were reduced to dust. But now, King Mondo has returned to fight in MYM to win and rebuild the Machine Empire.

Alternate Costumes:
1. King Mondo's crown gear turns silver and his body armour turns from blue to green.
2. King Mondo's face and body armour turns gold, his blue armour turns red and his crown turns black.
3. King Mondo's body turns black and white.

Stats
Height: 3/5
Weight: 4/5
Movement Speed: 3/5
Jump: 3/5
Fall Speed: 4/5

Entrance: A black gear-shaped portal appears and King Mondo walks out of it as it closes.
Walking: King Mondo wobbles as he move, due to his stumpy legs and heavy body.
Running: King Mondo runs a lot smoother than he walks, his robe flowing behind him as he runs.
Waiting Movements: King Mondo swings his staff, and looks about. His crown gear built onto his head forever rotates.
Sleeping: King Mondo falls onto his back and wobbles back and forth.
Stunned: King Mondo wobbles about, holding his head as his crown gear spins out-of-control.
Smashed Off-Screen: King Mondo shouts "Blast it all!" as is sent flying off into the background.

Moveset
A: King Mondo strikes an opponent with his staff.
A,A,A: King Mondo strikes twice with his staff and then hits an opponent with a shock of electricity.
Dash Attack: King Mondo dashes forward but trips and collapses on an opponent.
Side A: King Mondo spins his staff, striking an opponent four times.
Up A: King Mondo headbutts an opponent.
Down A: King Mondo spins his staff downwards and across the ground around him.

Side Smash: King Mondo charges his staff with electricity and swings it at an opponent.
Up Smash: King Mondo performs an arching attack with his staff.
Down Smash: King Mondo's upper torso rotates around quickly and he slashes at the stage with the giant spinning gear on his back.

Aerial Attack: King Mondo performs a simple but strong punch.
Side Aerial: King Mondo jabs an opponent with the other end of his staff.
Back Aerial: King Mondo leans backwards and attacks opponens with his torso gear.
Up Aerial: King Mondo's spinning crown gear crackles with electricity and sends a blast of it into the air.
Down Aerial: King Mondo hits the ground downwards with his electrical staff.

Grab Attack: King Mondo grabs an opponent and electrocutes them with his staff.
Forward Throw: King Mondo tosses an opponent forwards.
Backward Throw: King Mondo throws the opponent over his head and swings around to punch them.
Up Throw: King Mondo tosses an opponent upward and grinds his crown gear into them.
Down Throw: King Mondo throws an opponent to the ground and then rolls a large gear over them.

B: Royal House of Gadgetry - King Mondo can only do so much fighting and dislikes doing the dirty work himself. Opening a portal to the Machine Empire, King Mondo can randomly summon a member of the Royal House of Gadgetry to assist him in fighting. He can summon three members at a time, and can not summon any others until at least two of the summoned depart. However, while waiting, King Mondo's B Attack becomes a blast of electricity fired from his staff. The summonable members are:
*Queen Machina: King Mondo's loyal wife. She walks about the stage, swatting at opponents continuously with her large cooling fan.
*Prince Sprocket: King Mondo's younger son, spoilt and mischeivous. Sprocket's hands morph into gatling guns and fire laser bullets around.
*Prince Gasket: King Mondo's older son, a troublemaker. He brings out a green light sword and attacks opponents with it.
*Princess Archerina: Gasket's wife. She can paralyze opponents by "kissing" them and then fires an electrically-charged arrow at them.
*Orbus and Klank: King Mondo's loyal servants. Klank swings Orbus around like a nunchuck, hitting anyone in striking range.
*Cogs: Mindless fighter drones who leap about the stage, performing flying kicks upon opponents.
B Side: Gear Boomerang - King Mondo removes his giant torso gear and tosses it across the stage. The gear does a full circle of the stage before it returns to King Mondo. The attack can be easily dodged by fast-moving opponents.
B Up: Steam Outburst - King Mondo roars in anger, steaming flying out several parts of his body. A huge blast comes out of his back and sends him rocketing up into the air.
B Down: Kingly Shockwave - King Mondo slams his staff onto the ground and releases an electrical shockwave across the stage.

Final Smash: The Sword of Damocles
King Mondo unearths a massive golden sword and he doubles in size in order to hold it properly. All of his attacks become powerful sword swipes which can smash an opponent off-screen. As a final attack, King Mondo holds the sword in midair as it charges with electricity and then slams it into the ground, causing the sword to explode and unleash a concussion blast of electricity. King Mondo shrinks back to his normal size.

Shield: King Mondo protects himself with a shield made of gears.

Taunts
Taunt 1 (Up): King Mondo laughs triumphantly and twirls his staff around.
Taunt 2 (Side): King Mondo throws out an arm and shouts "All hail the Machine King!"
Taunt 3 (Down): King Mondo laughs and struts about on the spot.

Victory Poses
Pose 1: King Mondo laughs as he spins his staff around and says "Nothing can stop the Machine Empire!"
Pose 2: King Mondo is with Queen Machina, Prince Sprocket, Klank and Orbus. All of them laugh in victory. Sprocket leaps up and down.
Pose 3: King Mondo laughs as Quadra Fighters fly overhead and blast the ground around him.
Losing Pose: King Mondo steams angrily and tumbles over.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains a mask of King Mondo's face, and a non-rotating crown gear on top.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, whose the metal guy with the weird looking crown.
Otacon: That's the Machine King, King Mondo, he's leader of the Machine Empire.
Snake: Not the most original set of names. Is he dangerous.
Otacon: Well, the empire has conquered an entire chain of galaxies.
Snake: I've got the picture.
Otacon: Better be careful Snake. Mondo may be slow but he's pretty powerful if given the opportunity.
Snake: I won't give him an opportunity then.

Coming soon...(possibly):

Karl Ruprecht Kroenen
Mr. Olympic

I'm keeping my promise and intend on being one of the big gamers in this! Muahahahahaaha!

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
YES! BIG DADDY AND LITTLE SISTER ARE FINISHED! Back on page 13. They have damage amounts and a few new things now. I love the way the broom was used in the Gruntilda moveset, by the way. Isn't the up-B a bit good? She doesn't have any recovery, though, so it all evens out.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Is there ANY criticism at all for my last two movesets? o_o

I'm still looking for a character to make another moveset for. I might make another custom character, but I'll wait and see.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Is there ANY criticism at all for my last two movesets? o_o

I'm still looking for a character to make another moveset for. I might make another custom character, but I'll wait and see.
The Sylux moveset is very nice, but I hate Sylux (He appeared in the abomination called Metroid Prime Hunters). I didn't see Ian, and the link in your sig doesn't work.

majora_787

Smash Hero
The Sylux moveset is very nice, but I hate Sylux (He appeared in the abomination called Metroid Prime Hunters). I didn't see Ian, and the link in your sig doesn't work.
I just realized. I must have accidentally put the wrong link there.

I actually liked Sylux as a CHARACTER. As a CPU he was a [censored for language beyong the PG 13 level].

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I just realized. I must have accidentally put the wrong link there.

I actually liked Sylux as a CHARACTER. As a CPU he was a [censored for language beyong the PG 13 level].
I just hated his game.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I just hated his game.
I fixed the link.

Metroid Prime Hunters was okay, I enjoyed the multiplayer and the characters. However, there were controls that made it very different. Single player was unecessarily hard long. The ending wasn't that good. And it didn't have Ridley.

But it was either gonna be Trace or Sylux, and a very nice Trace moveset was entered in MYM2.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Omega Ridley is finished. Check him out on page 79.

Next up... Fulgore from Killer Instinct!

Edit: @Majpra 787: I like your Meta-Ridley moveset. As others have stated though, I'd love to see things such as damage and knockback for each attack.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Omega Ridley is finished. Check him out on page 79.

Next up... Fulgore from Killer Instinct!
I dunno, there are some good pics of Omega Ridley on Photobucket, I've found tons. What they don't have are Meta Ridley pics that are absolutely amazing like that. :laugh:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I dunno, there are some good pics of Omega Ridley on Photobucket, I've found tons. What they don't have are Meta Ridley pics that are absolutely amazing like that. :laugh:
Trust me, photobucket is the first place I looked. The "pics" of Omega Ridley (that also happen to be my avatar) that are there are not like him at all. I think they're a photoshop for some fake leak or something.

But yes, you're Meta Ridley pics is awesome. It would have been the perfect moment to place that name banner that appears when a new character is announced in SSE. :)

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I like Omega's moveset, especially how you implemented little things like a dash-hop and a rearing up position. However, isn't he a bit TOO big? When he rears up, he almost reaches the top platform of Battlefield. A bit of a scale down might be in order.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spadefox Studios proudly presents...

Other Movesets by Spadefox:
Lip the Flower Fairy (Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack)
Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe series)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic series)
Stanislav "Spade" Serkov (Original Character)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic series)
Chaos (Sonic series)
Gemini Spark (Megaman Starforce)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic series)
Numberman.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
Sandbag (Super Smash Bros. series)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Cooperation with KoJ, Sonic series)

*~*~* Kovomaka Students *~*~*

The 5 classmates of the hero from Magical Starsign have joined! The classmates are made up out of Lassi the Windmage, Pico the Firemage, Mokka the Earthmage, Sorbet the Watermage and Chai the Woodmage. And they all differ in their moves!

This is a 5-in-1-moveset, and you can swap in between each character. You will see how that works later. Since every character has their own moveset, let's just start out with the element I like the most - Water.

SORBET

How Sorbet plays:
In the game, Sorbet is someone you could consider calling a "typical magician". She is physically rather weak and isn't able to take much damage. However, her magic can be quite powerful if used right, although it doesn't stand out in comparison with Lassi's (who will be covered later on). Sorbet's speed is average at most. In this moveset, however, she is the second slowest character, but makes up with some powerful blasting moves. If someone is comparable to Sorbet, then it would be most likely Zelda. Her special moves are pretty powerful, as they include some freezing moves, and some of her stronger attacks do so, as well.

Stats
Screen Name: Sorbet
Size: 4/10
Weight: 4/10
(Running) Speed: 3/10
Power: 3/10
First Jump: 5/10 - Sorbet jumps up...
Second Jump: 6/10 - ...and from the point in midair she is, jumps even higher
Fall Speed: 3/10
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No.
Gliding: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:
Attack: Attack Name - Description with damage indicator

Standard Attacks
A, A: Slapslap - Sorbet slaps and then backhands the enemy. Low knockback. Damage: 1-2% each.
Ftilt: Kick - I know that this name is extreeeemly creative, but it's taken directly from the game, so shut. Anyway, name says it all I guess. Sorbet kicks simply forward. Low knockback. Damage: 6-8%
Utilt: Spike - Sorbet jabs her hand upwards and spins around herself once. Below average knockback, diagonally upwards. Damage: 5-7%
Dtilt : Low Kick - Not much more creative, however, Sorbet sweeps her leg while crouching. Below average knockback. Damage: 5-7%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Freeze Blast - Sorbet pushes her arms into the direction she's facing, giving out a powerful cloud of ice. It doesn't freeze, but it does the most knockback out of all her moves - and this is a pretty good knockback. Damage: 20-24%
Usmash: Shelly Punch - Sorbet summons a clam into her hand and punches upwards. Above average knockback straight upwards. Damage: 13-15%
Dsmash: Bubble Sphere - Sorbet summons a bubble which orbits around her legs once, knocking enemies away, and then pops. While the bubble is moving, Sorbet can't. Below average knockback. Damage: 10-12%

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Pirouette - Sorbet spins around her own axis, her arms spread out a little, with some water magic. Below average knockback, damage: 6-9%
Fair: Starfish Blow - Sorbet summons a starfish flying a bit in front of her. Average knockback, damage: 7-10%
Bair: Backkick - Sorbet jets one of her legs backward, low knockback. Damage: 5-8%
Uair: Bubble Burst - Sorbet holds her palm up and creates a bubble which explodes in a small burst of water. This attack, ladies and gentleman, is sweetspotted. The enemy must feel the center of the bubble. If they do, the will fly with high knockback upwards. Of course this is an extreme killer move. Since the center of the bubble is small, though, it's hard to pull off. If it doesn't get sweetspotted, the knockback is loooooow. Damage: Sweetspotted: 15-17%, normal: 8-10%
Dair : Double Kick - Similar to Ganondorf's D Air, Sorbet kicks both of her legs downwards. Medium knockback, slightly to the side, mostly down. Damage: 7-9%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Aqua Swirl - Sorbet cloaks herself in water and tackles into the enemy. Medium knockback, damage: 9-12%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - A wave comes out from the ledge, knocking enemies away, while Sorbet gets up.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - A cloud of ice appears over the ledge while Sorbet crawls up slowly.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - A swirl of water floats above Sorbet, knocking enemies away, while she herself gets up quickly.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - A bubble floats upwards and bursts, knocking enemies away, while Sorbet slowly gets up.

Specials
B: Hail Storm - Sorbet throws a sphere of ice onto the stage. It works like a thrown bomb, just with the difference that it explodes in an ice blast, freezing anyone nearby. The freeze does not hold as long as usual freezes, though. The knockback is interesting, as well. Let's say the bomb is flying to the right ->. If it hits an enemy, he will be blown diagonally upwards in the opposite direction, in our example: \. Damage: 10-14%

B side: Absolute Zero - Sorbet pushes her arms in the direction she's facing and lets out a giant icicle, freezing enemies and stabbing them away with above average knockback. Damage: 12-15%

B up: Refreshing Drop - This basically works like Squirtle's B Up. Sorbet releases a wave of water carrying her upwards. Enemies caught by it will recieve several hits and with the last one thrown away with mediocre knockback. Damage: 2-4%, with 4 hits.

B down: Celestial Swap - Sorbet kneels down. Four arrows appear, one pointing up, one down, one left, one right. They each have a colour: Brown, Yellow, Green and Red. If you press a direction, you swap to the character corresponding to the colour the arrow is. Brown is Mokka, Yellow is Lassi, Green is Chai and Red is Pico. Other than that this move works like Zelda's Transformation.

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Sorbet slaps the enemy. Damage: 1-2%
F throw - Sorbet blasts the enemy away with a bursting bubble. Medium knockback, Damage: 8-10%
B throw - Sorbet knocks an ice bomb into her enemy, sending him flying in the opposite direction. It does NOT freeze, however. Good knockback. Damage: 12-14%
U throw - Sorbet summons a geyser to shoot the enemy diagonally upwards, above average knockback. Damage: 10-12%
D throw - Sorbet drops the enemy and summons an icicle to spike them from below, sending them nearly parallel to the ground to the side. Medium knockback. Damage: 15-17%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Sorbet is sitting on the ground, dozing silently
Dizzy - Sorbet holds her head, her face dizzy, while standing unsecurely.

Final Smash
Alignment of the Stars
The Final Smash, although being in Sorbet's profile, is shared by all 5 of the mages. Whomever got it will first cast and then disappear. Then, all 5 of the students appear on the screen. First Mokka causes the stage to shake in an earthquake, then Lassi will start blowing gusts over them, while the other 3 start shooting projectiles (Sorbet throws spheres of ice, Pico fireballs, both explode on contact, while Chai throws out blossoms, which do less damage and no knockback but are fast and much much more). The ice bombs and fireballs to good knockback, both in normal contact and explosions, and both does the same damage. Damage: Ice Bomb: 5-9%, Fireball: 7-12%, Blossom: 2-5%

Taunts
Up - Sorbet holds up a fancy purple pot with golden drawings on it resembling a face (Celadon, to anyone who has played the game)
Side - Sorbet pulls out a blue object having the Magical Starsign Water Symbol. It gloes fancily. (The Water Milennium Gummy, if anyone has played the game...)
Down - Sorbet spins herself around and puts her arms akimbo.

Entrance
An iceicle drops from the ground, smashes, and ta-da, Sorbet is here!

Alternative costumes
- Brown hair, turquoise costume, cream highlights, Default
- Copper hair, red costume, yellow highlights, Red Team
- Turquoise hair, deep blue costume, purple highlights, Blue Team
- Blonde hair, lime green costume, pale green highlights, Green Team
- Blonde hair, golden costume, white highlights
- Black hair, black costume, red highlights

Victory Poses
Up - Sorbet jumps joyfully around, laughing.
Down - Sorbet spins herself around once and then bows.
Side - Sorbet holds up her arms, and in her palms lies, shining, the Water Millennium Gummy.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: So, I have a girl here.
Mei Ling: Ah, this is Sorbet, a student of Water Magic.
Snake: Sorbet? What kind of name is this?
Mei Ling: Sorbet is studying at the Will-O-Wisp Academy on the planet of Kovomaka. She has a very strong heart, but tends to take the world on her shoulders. She derives from a poor family, that's the reason why she nearly dropped out of the Academy at one point.
Snake: So, why is she still at that academy?
Mei Ling: After saving her solar system from destruction, Sorbet became a student of honour. Be careful, Snake, Sorbet wields incredibly strong magic power.
Snake: And that although she's only a teenage girl. Huh... I hate to hit girls, but I guess I have no other choice...

Kirby Hat
Sorbet's hair and headband, yay!

MOKKA

How Mokka plays:
In the game, Mokka is the "tank" obviously, just look at him. He has high defense, high physical strength, but lacks especially in speed and in magic power. He has low MP, and quickly runs out of them if using higher powered magic. In this moveset, Mokka is the same as in Magical Starsign. He is slow and heavy, and he has the greatest strength out of the 5. His specials are not really good, though, but he has a good recovery move. Mokka's moveset could be compared to those of the other big powerhouses in Smash, such as Bowser or Ganondorf.

Stats
Screen Name: Mokka
Size: 8/10
Weight: 9/10
(Running) Speed: 2/10
Power: 8/10
First Jump: 2/10 - Mokka hops up...
Second Jump: 4/10 - ...and uses his jetpack shortly for a small boost.
Fall Speed: 8/10
Crouch: No.

ATTACKS
Legend:

Standard Attacks
A: Punch - One-Time-Punch. Low knockback, damage: 2-3%
Ftilt: Hard Punch - It's practically the same as A, just that Mokka punches, well, harder. Average knockback, and recovery needed. Damage: 8-10%
Utilt: Arm Slam - Mokka moves both of his arms quickly upwards. Medium Knockback. Damage: 10-12%
Dtilt : Ground Kick - Mokka kicks simply the floor area around him. Medium knockback. Damage: 9-11%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Boulder Bash - Similar to Charizard's Rock Smash, Mokka pulls out a rock and rams his head into it. Very good knockback, has ending lag, though. Damage: 23-26%
Usmash: Head Butt - Mokka rams his head upwards. Good knockback straight upwards. Damage: 18-22%
Dsmash: Stalagmiter - Mokka summons stalagmites to come out of the ground in both directions of him. They do above average knockback. Damage: 21-24%

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Airborne Punch - Well, what the name says. Mokka does a punch in the air. Above average knockback. Damage: 11-13%
Fair: Robot Roll - Mokka curls himself up and flies sightly forward, tackling anyone who's in his way. Medium knockback, damage: 12-14%
Bair: Jet Fire - Mokka uses the flames of his jets to scorch the enemy behind himself. Medium knockback. Damage: 14-16%
Uair: Smoke Blast - The only (real) attack including his horns, Mokka aims them up and lets out a cloud of smoke. Good knockback, however, sidewards. Damage: 17-20%
Dair : Belly-Flop - Yes. It really happens. Mokka spreads his arms and legs and lets himself fall down, belly first. Anyone who is being hit by this mass of metal falling on him will be meteorsmashed. Mokka has more falling speed with that. If the belly hits the ground, the attack has ending lag. Damage: 17-20%
Why do I always have E. Honda in my mind when imagining this move...?

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Tackle - Mokka rams his metallic elbow into the enemy, average knockback. Damage: 10-12%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Mokka quickly pulls up and tackles enemies away with his head.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Mokka slowly gets upwards, sweeps an arm to knock enemies away.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Punching around himself, Mokka stands up.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Mokka blows out some smoke of his horns to knock enemies away and then slowly gets up.

Specials
B: Gravel Pounder - Mokka throws a rock in the direction he's facing. If it hits an obstacle or the ground, it breaks. When a enemy is hit with the rock, he recieves low knockback and 4-6% damage.

B side: Vibrant Dance - Do the robot! Mokka does a little dance with shaking his metal butt and stuff, and starts to glow brown. This glowing lasts 20 seconds and add 5% damage to each of his moves excluding throws.

B up: Jet Boost - Mokka uses the jets on his back to hover in the direction you tell him. Mokka's jets do the same as ROB's, but they last shorter (since Mokka is heavier than ROB). No damage.

B down: Celestial Swap - See Sorbet's moveset. Her cursor is blue instead of Mokka's brown one.

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Mokka punches the enemy. Damage: 2-3%
F throw - Mokka slams the enemy into the ground, sending them diagonally flying with good distance. Damage: 12-14%
B throw - Mokka does the same as in F Throw, just turning around. Not much more distance here. Damage: 13-15%
U throw - Mokka throws his victim upwards and knocks them away with a blast of smoke. Damage: 10-12%
D throw - Mokka drops the enemy and a rock onto him. Damage: 15-17%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Mokka's eye shuts and he is sitting on the floor without moving.
Dizzy - Mokka is shivering and shaking as if he would have been shocked with electricity.

Final Smash
Alignment of the Stars
See Sorbet's moveset

Taunts
Up - Mokka spins himself around before facing the player, his eye blinks.
Side - Mokka raises his hands and beeps maniacally.
Down - Mokka has a few rocks spinning around himself.

Entrance
A rock falls down, crumbles, and ta-da, Mokka is here!

Alternative costumes
- Brown body, golden horns, orange eye, Default
- Bronze body, red horns, red eye, Red Team
- Silver body, blue horns, green eye, Blue Team
- Golden body, green horns, green eye, Green Team
- Silver body, silver horns, blue eye
- Black body, silver horns, red eye

Victory Poses
Up - Mokka hops around, beeping.
Down - Mokka flips a small rock like a coin and catches it again.
Side - Mokka holds up his arms, and in his palms lies, shining, the Earth Millennium Gummy.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: I'm having a strange robot here...
Otacon: Ah, that is Mokka, a student of the Will-O-Wisp Academy. He studies Earth Magic.
Snake: Mokka? He doesn't look like he would taste good and wake you up...
Otacon: Mokka has been found by Headmaster Biskotti on a flea market. He was completely broken, so Biskotti fixed him. He's a very individual model.
Snake: So you said he can use Earth Magic?
Otacon: Yes, but his magic is not that powerful. His physical strength is way more dreadful, but nonetheless, watch yourself. Mokka is a very powerful opponent.
Snake: But he is slow... I think that's a bit of an advantage for me - I'm a tad quicker...

Kirby Hat
Mokka's three horns and a red "eye" on Kirby's forehead.

LASSI

How Lassi plays:
In the game, Lassi is, together with Chai, among the quickest characters you have. She is physically extremely weak, nearly no defense, no physical power. However, her magic powers are insanely powerful. She has the best magic recovery, the most MP, etc. Lassi's moveset is based around that, as well. She is very quick, but weak and light. She can't deal much damage with her normal attacks, but her special attacks are quite the rock. Lassi can be considered being the Diddy of this moveset, even though she weighs more on Special attacks (and doesn't play so hectical like Diddy).

Stats
Screen Name: Lassi
Size: 2/10
Weight: 2/10
(Running) Speed: 8/10
Power: 1/10
First Jump: 7/10 - Lassi hops
Second Jump: 7/10 - And flaps her ears once while bouncing further.
Fall Speed: 1/10
Crouch: No.
Wall Jump: Yes.

ATTACKS
Legend:

Standard Attacks
A, A, A: Ears! - Lassi slaps with her right ear, her left ear and then does a little backflip to kick the enemy. This is extremely fast, but does absolutely no knockback. 1, 1, 3%
Ftilt: Kick - Like Sorbet's, this move is directly taken from the game. Yahoo. Lassi raises her foot and spins herself around one time. Low knockback, 6-7%.
Utilt: Earslap - Lassi slaps her ears above her head. Low knockback. 4-6%
Dtilt : Sitdown - Lassi quickly sits down, spreading out her legs, thus kicking in both directions. Low knockback. 5-7%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Airwall - This attack is rather interesting. It does no real knockback and no damage. However, it creates an invisible wall travelling in the direction Lassi is facing. Everyone who gets caught by this wall will be shoved in the direction and can't do anything against it, except the floor disappears below their feet. The further the move is charged, the further and faster the wall travels. Maximum range is 2/3 of Battlefield's lower platform.
Usmash: Spinjump - Lassi hops up a little distance and spins herself around while doing so. Continous hit, enemies get caught in it, middle knockback straight upwards. Damage: 2-4% each hit with 5 total hits.
Dsmash: Healing Wing - Lassi summons two green glowing birds, going in a path like this (o), with the o being Lassi. They cross their paths in the height of her head and crash into each other, dissapearing. The birds do no damage, however, shield Lassi from attacks. The further the Smash is charged, the higher priority the shield has over attacks, but it can't go through most smashes or similar attacks with high priority.

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Feathered Ring - Lassi summons a few feathers orbitting her in a circle shape. Low knockback, 6-8%
Fair: Tornado Sweep - Lassi spreads out her arms in the direction she's facing and creates a cone (tornado) shaped wind attack. Above average knockback, 9-11%
Bair: Lashing - Lassi kicks back like a horse. Medium knockback, 8-10%
Uair: Whirly Winds - Holding her palms upwards, Lassi creates two little whirls going in a slight v shape. Low knockback, 7-9%
Dair : Falcon Dive - Lassi summons a glowing green bird. She rides on its back and slides diagonally downwards. Average knockback, 10-12%

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Somersault - Lassi hops into the air a bit and somersaults to kick enemies away. Low knockback. 5-8%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Lassi quickly draws herself upwards and kicks enemies away.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Lassi slaps with her ears and crawls upwards.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Lassi kicks around herself, pushing enemies away
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Two green glowing birds shoot in each direction while Lassi gets up.

Specials
B: Wind Talon - Lassi summons a yellow, buzz-saw shaped blade of wind magic. She can aim it everywhere from the direction she's facing to straight upwards by tilting the control stick into the direction. It does virtually no knockback, but continous damage. If it hits an obstacle, it attacks 4 times and then releases said obstacle. It does 4% damage with each hit.

B side: Mother's Nest - This move is chargable. Lassi summons a glowing green bird in the direction she's facing. The bird has roughly the form of the Falcon Punch. The more Lassi charges it, the bigger the bird gets, first only being a fledgling, and later a fully evolved bird. The more it's charged, the more damage and knockback it will do, as well, in the final form as much as the Falcon Punch. It is faster, though, and Lassi can move-charge it like Samus her Beam.

B up: Pteranodon - Lassi summons a pteranodon to carry herself further upwards (looks similar to Ice Climber's entrance), and then float downwards. It has the range of Yoshi's second jump and deals no damage. Lassi can end hanging on the Pteranodon early by pressing Down and dropping from it.

B down: Celestial Swap - See Sorbet's moveset. Her cursor is blue instead of Lassi's yellow one.

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Lassi uses her ears to slap enemies. 1%
F throw - Lassi knocks the enemy onto the ground and kicks them away. Below average distance. 9-11%
B throw - A glowing green bird appears, grabbing the enemy from Lassi's grasp, carrying them a little distance and then using its beak to knock them another little distance away. Overall above average range. 11-13%
U throw - Lassi summons a Wind Talon, which flies upwards and hits the enemy a few times before releasing them to a side. 4 hits, each 3%
D throw - Lassi drops the enemy, jumps on them once, two glowing green birds aiding her with their beaks. Leaves enemy on the place. Damage: 13-15%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Lassi is sitting on the floor.
Dizzy - Lassi has an odd face and blinks while standing unsecurely.

Final Smash
Alignment of the Stars
See Sorbet's moveset

Taunts
Up - Lassi puts her fingers near her mouth (like lotsa casters do similarly when speaking a spell) and her ears flutter.
Side - Lassi spins around a few times and then stops.
Down - Lassi surrounds herself with a circle of feathers.

Entrance
A cloud of feathers fall down, revealing Lassi.

Alternative costumes
- Cream fur, light yellow hair, orange scarf, yellow suit, Default
- Light pink fur, darker pink hair, magenta scarf, red suit, Red Team
- White fur, iceblue hair, turqoise scarf, deep blue suit, Blue Team
- Light Yellow fur, pale green hair, brown scarf, dark green suit, Green Team
- White fur, silver hair, blue scarf, white suit
- Black fur, blood red hair, red scarf, black suit

Victory Poses
Up - Lassi bows before the player once and then does a "Yes!" pose
Down - Lassi is carried onscreen by her pteranodon, drops down and exclaims a "Yay!" while hopping.
Side - Lassi holds her arms up, and in her palms lies, shining, the Wind Millennium gummy.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: Colonel, there is a fluffy bunny.
Colonel: Aww... Oh wait, that's Lassi, one of the most powerful magicians from Will-o-Whisp Academy!
Snake: A magician? That bunny?
Colonel: Don't call her a bunny, Snake. It could end very vicious. Lassi is extremely fast and has a few powerful magic attacks up her sleeve. Be careful, Snake...
Snake: So you're saying that bunny would hurt me?
Colonel: Yes, that and so many more things you don't even want to imagine...
Snake: Wow, sounds cruel. Maybe I should stop calling her bunny then... Hmm... Nah.

Kirby Hat
Lassi's ears, pony and scarf.

PICO

How Pico plays:
In the game, next to the Hero character, Pico is the average character. He has average physical power, and his magic power is just a tad below average. Overall, he's a good character, if not one of the best, and can inflict some heavy damage with his vicious fire magic. In this moveset, Pico is the average character out of the quintett. His stats are medium in any way, and so are his moves. If in skillful hands, he can become quite the powerhouse. He can be considered being the Luigi of the moveset.

Stats
Screen Name: Pico
Size: 5/10
Weight: 5/10
(Running) Speed: 5/10
Power: 6/10
First Jump: 5/10
Second Jump: 4/10
Fall Speed: 4/10
Crouch: Yes.

ATTACKS
Legend:

Standard Attacks
A, A, A: Fire Rub - Pico draws circles with his hand in front of himself, fire coming out of his palm. Infinite attack with 2% each.
Ftilt: Punch - Taken straight out of the game, this move is similar to all other F Tilts. Simply said, Pico punches his fast into the direction he's facing, dealing average knockback with 10-12% damage. Yay.
Utilt: Uppercut - Pico punches upwards and spins around once while doing so. Low knockback, 8-10% damage.
Dtilt : Legsweep - Pico sweeps his leg, much like Luigi's infamous taunt, just faster and with him kicking higher. This does below average knockback and 9-12% damage.

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Scorching Sting - Pico extends one arm, a spike out of fire jetting out of his palm, dealing high knockback, but having ending lag when retracting the spike. 18-22%
Usmash: Heat Fondue - Pico opens his arms skywards and lets out a huge explosion-like flame. This does huge knockback, but rather to the side but upwards. 19-23% damage and lotsa ending lag.
Dsmash: Feverish Might - Pico does the Super-Saiyajin stance and engulfs himself in fire, dealing damage to everyone around himself. This move has average knockback and does 18-20% damage.

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Scorch Wheel - Pico extends (similarly to Kirby) his arms and legs and engulfs them in fire, spinning once before returning to normal. Average knockback, 10-13%
Fair: Airkick - Pico kicks both of his legs into the direction he's facing. Low knockback, 8-10% damage.
Bair: Backflip - Pico backflips (duh), extending one leg to kick. Below average knockback, 9-11% damage.
Uair: Dragon Breath - Pico looks upwards, breathes in and then spits fire upwards. The flame is v-shaped. Above average knockback with 11-13% damage.
Dair : Flaming Kick - Pico engulfs one leg in fire, and makes a "sliding" move downwards. The kick goes in a diagonal direction. Low knockback, 9-11% damage.

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Fire Roll - Pico engulfs himself in flames and rolls, knocking enemies away with average knockback. This attack has ending lag (Pico has to get up). Damage: 12-15%
Ledge Sweep (under 100%) - Pico punches with one hand while using the other one to crawl up.
Ledge Sweep (over 100%) - Pico creates a explosion to knock enemies away while pulling onto the platform.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Pico splits his legs in both directions, then jumps and somersaults onto his feet.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - A whirl of fire swipes around, knocking enemies away, while Pico slowly gets up, shaking his head.

Specials
B: Lava Spuds - Three projectiles of fire fly straight in each a direction, this depending on where Pico is. If he's facing to the right, and on the ground, the projectiles fly like this: |/_. If he's in midair, they go like this: \|/. These projectiles have the distance of Wolf's blaster shots and disrupt enemy attacks but have no knockback. Also, each projectile does 4-5% damage.

B side: Afterburner - Pico extends his arms in front of him and lets out a huge burst of fire. This flame is so strong that it pushes him back. Everyone standing in the reach of the flame will be caught in it and recieve a static 7%. Everyone who's behind Pico when he's hitting them, they're sent up straight upwards with medium knockback and a static 10%. Pico flies about the distance of Fox' Illusion, and the flame will not follow him but only get longer.

B up: Dragon's Tongue - Pico engulfs himself in flames and goes in a curve shape upwards. The distance is about Marth's Dolphin Slash. The direction of where Pico is going and a little bit the grade, as well, can be controlled by pressing to the side. It basically has the same knockback as Dolphin Slash, as well, but does only 5-7% damage.

B down: Celestial Swap - See Sorbet's moveset. Her cursor is blue instead of Pico's red one.

Grabs, Throws
Grab and Pummel - Pico does his Fire Rub attack while holding the victim. 2% each hit.
F throw - Pico viciously throws the enemy onto the ground just in front of him and then kicks them away, with nice range. 10-12% damage.
B throw - Pico turns around, the enemy in his hands. He then lets them go and summons an explosion to throw them away with very good range. 11-13% damage.
U throw - Basically the same a B Throw, just upwards and not that much range. 9-11% damage.
D throw - Pico summons a flame on the ground and drops the enemy into it. The move ends in an explosion sending the enemy a little upwards. This will do 12-14% damage.

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Pico is laying on his belly and snores.
Dizzy - Pico, his arms trying to balance him, stands unsecure. The feathers on his head are on fire.

Final Smash
Alignment of the Stars
See Sorbet's moveset

Taunts
Up - Pico holds his belly and laughs.
Side - Pico shows the player a burning fist.
Down - Pico shuffles in his clothes, pulls out a green gummy frog and holds it up before putting it back.

Entrance
A fireball drops from above and reveals Pico.

Alternative costumes
- Orange hair, pastel green clothes, orange-brown kilt, brown boots, Default
- Black hair, red clothes, black-orange kilt, red boots, Red Team
- Blue hair, lilac clothes, light blue-white kilt, white boots, Blue Team
- Blonde hair, deep green clothes, yellow-pastel green kilt, brown boots, Green Team
- Silver hair, white clothes, silver-white kilt, silver boots
- Black hair, black clothes, red-black kilt, red boots

Victory Poses
Up - Pico stands, his back to the player, and throws kisses at the losers.
Down - Pico does a punch and a kick, his hand and foot engulfed in fire.
Side - Pico holds his hands up, and in his palms lies, shining, the Fire Millennium Gummy.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation
Snake: So, who's that guy with the orange hair?
Mei Ling: This is Pico. He is a pupil at Will-O-Wisp Academy and studies fire magic. The first few things about it he learned all by himself.
Snake: What? He doesn't look that smart...
Mei Ling: There you may be right. Pico is not the brightest, but he has a very good heart. He's short-tempered and naive at times.
Snake: Sounds more like he looks.
Mei Ling: Pico's Fire Magic is very powerful, so don't take him too easily, Snake.
Snake: If you say so...

Kirby Hat
Pico's eyebrows and feather thingies

And, last but not least...

CHAI

How Chai plays:
In the game, Chai is together with Lassi among the quickest. However, unlike the wind bunny, Chai's stats are pretty even. He is the best character you have, because he is fast, his magic power is okay, so are his spells, and his physical stats are quite good. In this moveset, he's the quick attacker. He is fast, and his moves can be quite painful. His specials are okay. He's, so to say, the Fox of this moveset.

Stats
Screen Name: Chai
Size: 3/10
Weight: 3/10
(Running) Speed: 8/10
Power: 4/10
First Jump: 6/10
Second Jump: 7/10
Fall Speed: 7/10
Crouch: Yes
Crawl: Yes.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: Yes.

ATTACKS
Legend:

Standard Attacks
A: Headbutt - Chai does a quick little headbutt. Only used once, extremely low knockback and 2-4% damage.
Ftilt: Tail Slap - Taken directly out of the game. Chai hops up and quickly does a 360° turn, using his tail to knock enemies away. Medium knockback, 8-10%.
Utilt: Tongue Poke - Chai looks upwards and quickly shoots out a long, spikey tongue. Below average knockback, 7-9%.
Dtilt : Tail Sweep - Well, duh. Chai, ducking as he is, sweeps his tail to cause the enemies to trip. Other than that no knockback, damage 6-7%

Smash Attacks
Fsmash: Chai's Stick - For this move, Chai summons a flowershaped stick (I guess you already know what will happen now). If released, Chai will bat the enemy with the stick, doing above average knockback, putting a flower on the victim's head and dealing basically 16-20% damage (without the flower damage).
Usmash: Peppersting - Chai spreads out his arms above his head and summons a ringshaped plant with thorns attached to it. The ring hovers slightly above Chai's head and rotates, catching enemies. The last hit of the ring will deal very good knockback straight upwards. Each hit does 3-5% damage with 4 hits in total.
Dsmash: Briar Patch - Two thorned branches shoot out of the ground in a V shape with Chai in the middle of them. They do, if fully charged, HUGE knockback and 18-22% damage.

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Leaf Shield - Chai surrounds himself with 4 big leaves, which then spread outwards a little until their circle has about Bowser's size. Average knockback, 10-12%.
Fair: Salamander Dive - Chai does the "Superman" stance with himself going "belly down" and his fists stretched outwards. He then airslides a bit forward. Average knockback, damage 10-12%
Bair: Tailwag - Chai pushes out his butt and sweeps around with his tail. Average knockback, 12-14% damage.
Uair: Green Fan - Chai pulls out a big leaf and sweeps over his head with it. The enemy recieves only average knockback, but that straight upwards. Damage: 8-10%
Dair : Metamorphosis - Chai sticks down his tail and lets himself fall down. While getting in position, Chai's tail turns into a plant branch with thorns. Chai falls quicker than usual with this, and meteorsmashes enemies downwards. If he hits the ground before Metamorphosis is over, he will do a pogo-move similar to Toon Link's D Air. Damage: 15-17%.

Situational Attacks
Dash Attack: Elbow Ram - Chai puts his little elbow in front of him and rams it into any opponent standing in the way. Comes out quickly, has absolutely no lag and does below average knockback. Damage: 9-11%
Ledge Sweep - Chai swats his tail to knock enemies away while getting up. At damages over 100%, he does it as well, just slower.
Get up Attack (under 100%) - Chai uses his tail, swatting it around himself while getting back to his feet.
Get up Attack (over 100%) - Chai summons two leaves to knock enemies away while getting up slowly.

Specials
B: Pepperthorn - Chai summons a ring shaped plant with thorns. He throws it, then. It basically works the same as Link's Gale Boomerang. The difference is that if someone is hit by it on the way back, they're not only driven to Chai but also recieve a few hits from the Pepper Thorn's stings. It's a total of 8 hits with each 2%. If the enemy is hit on its way out, the Pepper Thorn doesn't take them on its way back but simply falls down. Then it does very low knockback and only 5% of damage. Basically this attack's use is on its way back, though the normal way can be used to disrupt attacks or charges from enemies.

B side: Cactus Crush - Chai summons a ball shaped cactus and throws it onto the stage. The cactus is rolling on the floor and will hit continously. It is only stopped by falling down from a platform or a wall. The ball is about Kirby's size. If the cactus hits an obstacle, the item or person is thrown back for a small distance (and can, if fast enough, jump up to flee), and will proceed to roll over these obstacles. The ball can be blocked with the shield, however, will only be thrown back on itself and ram against the shielding person. The ball is as long on the field as long it doesn't fall down or hit a wall to break. Each hit with the cactus does 3-4% damage. There can only be 2 balls at one time on the field.

B up: Minty Freshness - Do you remember the wind thingie in the SSE? You know, in the Swamp stage, where there are these giant leaves and the wind comes from below (or above)? Or on Pokémon Stadium 2 the Wind from below? Yeah? Well, that's right how this move works. A slightly green coloured breeze smelling like mint comes from below, blowing Chai (and everyone else, for that matter) up. It can only be used if you're NOT above a platform - these would block the breeze. Chai can go up about the same height as Yoshi's second jump with that (and so everyone else). It doesn't do any damage, but is obviously good for recovery, or, and that's the really evil thing about the move, Star KOing enemies who're way up and above no platform. The gust is going as long as the player presses B, however, only as long as it takes to get Yoshi's second jump height. The move works only slowly, however, you cannot drop down from it until you end it early, are above a platform or the time of the move runs out. The gust has about the same size (horizontally) as Smashville's small moving platform, however, Chai always is the center of it, making it a moving thing.

B down: Celestial Swap - See Sorbet's moveset. Her cursor is blue instead of Chai's green one.

Grabs, Throws

Chai uses his tail to grab instead of his short arms.

Grab and Pummel - Chai slaps the enemy. 1-2% each hit.
F throw - Chai headbutts the opponent and sends them flying with average range. 8-10% damage.
B throw - Chai moves his tail back and pounds the enemy into the ground, sending them in diagonally upwards direction with good range. 9-11% damage.
U throw - Basically the same as the F Throw, just with the headbutt upwards. Average range, slightly diagonal. Damage: 7-10%.
D throw - Chai drops the victim and bats them with his tail, sending the enemy flying a little into the direction Chai is facing. Damage: 10-12%

Misc. Animations
Sleeping - Chai is curled up into a cute salamander ball.
Dizzy - Chai knees on the ground and holds himself on a plant branch.

Final Smash
Alignment of the Stars
See Sorbet's moveset

Taunts
Up - Chai hops and leans back, using his tail as a pogo. He does three little jumps and then returns to normal.
Side - A treasure chest appears, with Chai hopping inside of it. The chest rattles 2 seconds and opens again, the salamander returning and the chest disappearing.
Down - Chai throws blossoms like confetti into the air.

Entrance
A cloud of leaves falls down and reveals Chai.

Alternative costumes
- Pale green body, orange highlights, yellow markings, blue boots, Default
- Orange body, dark red highlights, yellow markings, pink boots, Red Team
- Iceblue body, sky blue highlights, purple markings, marine boots, Blue Team
- Deep green body, pale green highlights, brown markings, brown boots, Green Team
- White body, silver highlights, silver markings, blue boots
- Black body, red highlights, red markings, red boots

Victory Poses
Up - Chai does the same as his Up Taunt, just that he doesn't return to his feet and pogos on his tail.
Down - Chai does a backflip and then the V-for-Victory stance, exclaiming "Hehe!"
Side - Chai holds his hands up, and in his palms lies, shining, the Wood Millennium Gummy.

Additional Stuff~

Codec Converation

Snake: What, for the sake of God, is this thing?!
Otacon: This is Chai, descendant of the race of Salamanders. He studies Wood Magic at the Will-O-Wisp Academy.
Snake: That lizard thing is a wizard? Holy crap, I would've never expected that. Anything I have to look out for?
Otacon: Chai is extremely fast and his attacks can hurt quite a bit. He can even summon huge cactusses or thorned boomerangs.
Snake: I hope I have some band aid packed with all of my gear...

Kirby Hat
Kirby gets the cheek fluff thingies, the yellow tatoos and a tail. Woohoo!

Additional Stuff regarding all characters~

Wii Remote Sound
You hear a casting sound

Unlock Message
Magical! The 5 wizard students from Will-O-Wisp Academy have joined the Brawl!

Role in Subspace Emissary
Unlocked in a hidden door in a stage.

Logo

I know it's barely to see, but there's a circle shape with 4 spikes, the symbol for Light in Magical Starsign.

Victory Theme
Magical Starsign Victory Jingle

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
However, isn't he a bit TOO big? When he rears up, he almost reaches the top platform of Battlefield. A bit of a scale down might be in order.
He is big when doing Up-tilt, yes, but remember, most of the time, he's on all fours, so you don't really notice it. Even when he's in the air or doing his side-b, his limbs are tucked close to his body(unless he's attacking with one of course). I'll think about shrinking him a little though.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Great idea Spadefox! Good luck with those movesets(they can be SO tiring) anyway, I would really like some critiquing of my two submissions. I added a stage and snake codec to Runaru (pg. 12), and i submitted Toon/Phantom Ganon (pg. 107) Someone please give me feedback! I'm dying here!!!

majora_787

Smash Hero
He is big when doing Up-tilt, yes, but remember, most of the time, he's on all fours, so you don't really notice it. Even when he's in the air or doing his side-b, his limbs are tucked close to his body(unless he's attacking with one of course). I'll think about shrinking him a little though.
That's how I did my Meta Ridley moveset, he's usually on all fours. Wow. :laugh:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
That's how I did my Meta Ridley moveset, he's usually on all fours. Wow. :laugh:
It's probably the best way to deal with Ridley's size anyway, so I'm not surprised we would both give him the quadrueped treatment. :)

Now that I think about it , maybe the reason this "Too Big" thing started is becuase whomever started it thought that Ridley would walk on two legs.

Edit: @Harkness: Good job on the Toon Ganon moveset. Only thing I would change is maybe give him a few non-sword A moves to give him a bit more variety.

majora_787

Smash Hero
It's probably the best way to deal with Ridley's size anyway, so I'm not surprised we would both give him the quadrueped treatment. :)

Now that I think about it , maybe the reason this "Too Big" thing started is becuase whomever started it thought that Ridley would walk on two legs.
I used four legs because whenever I think Meta Ridley I think his skeletal wings and quadruped badass look. ^^ But yeah.

I don't see the POINT in omega ridley, I mean he would have been cooler if he had like Dark Samus's attacks and Meta Ridley's attacks. THAT would have been cool, phazon shrapnel breath.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Great idea Spadefox! Good luck with those movesets(they can be SO tiring)
Haha, at least someone who gives props to my idea. Sorbet's moveset is nearly complete, if anyone else is interested.

Edit:
I was unware Ridley had an Omega form. :dizzy:
It's the "Phazon" form, you could say. There are 4 types of Ridley around:
Normal Ridley
Meta-Ridley (cybernetically enhanced)
Omega Ridley (corrupted with Phazon)
Ridley X (corrupted by the X Virus - that's from Metroid Fusion)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Haha, at least someone who gives props to my idea. Sorbet's moveset is nearly complete, if anyone else is interested.

Edit:

It's the "Phazon" form, you could say. There are 4 types of Ridley around:
Normal Ridley
Meta-Ridley (cybernetically enhanced)
Omega Ridley (Meta-Ridley corrupted with Phazon)
Ridley X (corrupted by the X Virus - that's from Metroid Fusion) NOT RIDLEY.
Fixed.

10epicRidleys

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
YES! BIG DADDY AND LITTLE SISTER ARE FINISHED! Back on page 13. They have damage amounts and a few new things now. I love the way the broom was used in the Gruntilda moveset, by the way. Isn't the up-B a bit good? She doesn't have any recovery, though, so it all evens out.
That's what i was aiming for--the Up B is a great way to deal damage but gives Grunty absolutely no boost whatever, and her jumps aren't that great. She has a horizontal recover the way Ike's works, and can glide using her broom, but she's heavy so she falls fast, so pretty much if you knock her below the stage at all, she's finished.

peeup

Smash Lord
This is just a rough draft of a Sora moveset. I submitted this in the MyM1, so I'm going to update this in the near future. I'd like feedback on the general moveset, but not on the fact that its incomplete.

Sora

A: Basic attack with Keyblade 3%
AA: Two quick attacks with Keyblade 4%
AAA: Two quick attacks with Keyblade, then stabs with Keyblade 5%

A ^: Swings the Keyblade over his head 7%
A >: A stab with the Keyblade 5%
A v: Thrusts the Keyblade along the ground. This attack may trip 5%

Dash A: Sonic Blade: Sora dives, Keyblade first, forwards

Up Smash: Stabs upward with the Keyblade
Down Smash: Spins around once, hitting all enemies around him with the Keyblade
Forward Smash: Double handed overhead strike

B: Firaga: A powerful blast of fire that goes straight forward, similar to Luigi’s but faster.

B >: Blizzaga: A weak blast of ice that goes straight forward and freezes enemies at high percents

B ^: Super Glide: This is identical to Metaknight's, but Sora doesn't go up as high, his glide is faster and there's no hitbox.

B v: Keychain Switch: Switches between these keychains in this order:
1. Kingdom Key(Balanced)
2. Three Wishes(less damage from all attacks, but does more damage to sheilds)
3. Spellbinder(Worse normal attacks, but better throws and special attacks)
4. Metal Chocobo(More powerful normal ground attacks, but worse throws and special attacks)
5. Star Seeker(More powerful normal air attacks, but worse throws and special attacks)

Grab: Uses magnaga to draw the target close to him, giving his grab more range than most

Grab-A: While holding the target with one hand, he hits them with the Keyblade

Up throw: Lightly throws the target above Sora, then casts aeraga on himself, sending the enemy flying when he drops back onto Sora, dealing moderate damage with moderate knockback

Down throw: Lightly throws the target above Sora, then casts gravaga on target, sending him straight back to the ground, lying down

Forward throw: Lightly throws target forward, then casts stopga, attacks the hits the target two times, then stop wears off, then Sora hits the target one last time, dealing good damage with bad knockback

Back throw: Lightly throws target behind Sora, then casts Thundaga on him, sending him farther backwards, dealing little damage but good knockback

Nair: Does a simple attack while in the air
Fair: Does a forward stab in the air
U-air: Does an upward stab in the air
Dair: Does a downward stab in the air, very good spiker
Bair: Does a weak backwards kick in the air

Final Smash: Gains Ultima Weapon, and turns into Final Form, which makes all of Sora’s attacks far stronger, and gives him permanent flight until ability ends. Because Ultima Weapon is better than all others, ‘Down B’ is changed from Keychain Switch to Curaga, which recovers some health. Because Sora constantly flies, his ‘Up B’ is changed to Stun Impact, which temporarily stuns all nearby enemies.

Other Notes:
Shield has same animation as Reflega
Sora’s different costumes are…

1. Original KH1 costume
2. KH2 costume
3. Valor costume
4. Wisdom costume
5. Master costume
6. Anti costume

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Alright, Ike is solid left me a message to check out the Nephenee Moveset on page 1 and because i'm such a nice guy, i did just that.:bee:

WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Nephenee, the amazing female Halberdier from Fire Emblem has joined the brawl!

BACKGROUND

Nephenee harks from the Fire Emblem series, and her first appearance was in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the GCN, also appearing in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Wii. She was born into a very big family with many siblings in a rural area of Tellius. She is a devastating fighter, especially in her third form, the Sentinel Class. When using the Wishblade lance, not many can stand before her without getting easily struck down, especially with her devastating 5 hit Impale mastery skill. Nephenee's attacks do the most damage when hit with the tip of her lance, kind of like Marth.
This is a really good moveset so far. Its obviously not completed yet, so i can't make a final judgement yet, but so far its going really well. I like it.

peeup

Smash Lord
Can I have some feedback on Sora? He's on page 111 112. No comments about incompletion please, but I would like to know if his moveset is okay.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Can I have some feedback on Sora? He's on page 111. No comments about incompletion please, but I would like to know if his moveset is okay.
Looks like a solid moveset base to me, but I would consider that shield breaker key blade... it sounds incredibly cheap to me.

Edit: It's also on this page.

Oh, and I can has feedbackz on Sorbet, plox?

peeup

Smash Lord
Looks like a solid moveset base to me, but I would consider that shield breaker key blade... it sounds incredibly cheap to me.

Edit: It's also on this page.

Oh, and I can has feedbackz on Sorbet, plox?
Thanks for the compliment, and I'll nerf/remove the shield breaker

Oh, woops =D

Feedback: Very good job. I like the down smash, the fact that she can't move makes it much more interesting. Also, did you come up with the grafic for the down special? If not, that's a REALLY cool way to do a switch. Overall, excellent.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Feedback: Very good job. I like the down smash, the fact that she can't move makes it much more interesting. Also, did you come up with the grafic for the down special? If not, that's a REALLY cool way to do a switch. Overall, excellent.
Heh, thanks.

Also, actually not. In the game you have the planets of the solar system oribitting sun and 5 fields, one for each element. Once the planet of the element reaches its field, a character (or enemy) of that element would be powered up and do doubled damage with their spells. The spell Celestial Swap lets you move a planet in the orbit so it goes into its field (or leaves it, for that matter).
I first considered doing a swap like the Pokémon Trainer does, but then I thought that if you would die and start as the next character or if you would have to scroll through 4 other characters to get to the wanted one would not really good, so I decided to go with the cursor-system, which solves the problem pretty good, imho.

peeup

Smash Lord
The sora moveset has very little detail. I suggest adding more. Also I would add other tidbits. stuff like taunts victory poses ect. Look at other movesets and you'll know what I mean.
Yeah, I know, this is just a rough draft. I submitted it in the beginning of MyM1, which was before people were posting taunts, victory poses, kirby hats, snake codecs, wiimote noises, stages, ATs, victory musics, etc. I just wanted to know what people thought of the preverbial 'skeleton' of the moveset. I'll add the preverbial 'meat', 'skin', and 'toenails' in the near future.

EDIT: lol, thta was the first time I read your location. Is that a reference to Strong Bad's kid's book? "Some kids have rigged the enemy base with explosives. Albert has."

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Yeah, I know, this is just a rough draft. I submitted it in the beginning of MyM1, which was before people were posting taunts, victory poses, kirby hats, snake codecs, wiimote noises, stages, ATs, victory musics, etc. I just wanted to know what people thought of the preverbial 'skeleton' of the moveset. I'll add the preverbial 'meat', 'skin', and 'toenails' in the near future.
Looks good then.
I remember those days. You could make a moveset in like ten minutes.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
The Sora moveset has a good backbone, but needs more detail, like GCM said. Damages, ranges, and knockbacks are always good, if you ask me, and more thorough descriptions of the attacks is also helpful. Overall, it's a good start, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom