• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Oh- what?

I wonder how that'll work without making him Garbage Tier.
I'm wondering that a bit myself.

Though I'm more worried about not making him a clone of my Firestar moveset....

Honestly, if someone else wants to do him, you can go ahead. I want to do Ranulf, but I really don't think I can.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Delta_BP26: The Ray moveset's pretty well-rounded, however...

1. I see no bombs being used anywhere in it.

2. You based him entirely off of the mediocre Gamecube game. It's understandable, as it's one of only two English-language versions, but still...

3. Rahu only shows up in the Gamecube one, and there are just generally better ideas for a FS (Rebirth Mode, Soul Boost, etc.).

4. I was totally planning on having Bill Rizer & Lance Bean's Down Special swap weapons out for their Neutral Special. Darn you and such. Now it won't seem as cool and original.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
3. Rahu only shows up in the Gamecube one, and there are just generally better ideas for a FS (Rebirth Mode, Soul Boost, etc.).
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I thought the Final Smash I used in my MYM2 Ray 01 moveset (Illegal Upgrades) was pretty good, and fitting. Perhaps you could consider something like that as well.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I'm wondering that a bit myself.

Though I'm more worried about not making him a clone of my Firestar moveset....

Honestly, if someone else wants to do him, you can go ahead. I want to do Ranulf, but I really don't think I can.
Oh, phew. for a second there, i thought i would have to use my other fire emblem backup idea.

Seriously, who wants to do Soren the emo?

Well good luck if you are doing it though!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Strong Bad looks good. I like the shape shifting concept for his attacks.

Fulgore's moveset is finished. He's on page 113 if you're interested.
Coming up... Metal Gear Solid 4's Beauty and the Beast unit!

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around to critique movesets or complete Bad Mr. Frosty.... I'll try to catch up!

Bad Mr. Frosty will be re-posted soon, and then Garet from Golden Sun is claimed by me!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
My Ranulf moveset has been cancelled due to me not being good at creating B attacks.

I plan to do a different Fire Emblem character though. I plan to do Volke the assassin, Soren the wind mage, or Edward the trueblade. I'll have it done hopefully tonight.

Darkurai

Smash Master
My Ranulf moveset has been cancelled due to me not being good at creating B attacks.

I plan to do a different Fire Emblem character though. I plan to do Volke the assassin, Soren the wind mage, or Edward the trueblade. I'll have it done hopefully tonight.
Volke. Plzplzplzplzplz.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Pages 11 - 15 have been evaluated. Feel free to check them out. Link to the chamber is in my sig.

Sometimes I feel like I give out too many S ranks...

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Bitey of Brackenwood
The fastest creature in Brackenwood joins the brawl. I'm facing a creative block with MyM so I'm gonna take a break and do Bitey. Bitey is a creation of former Disney animator Adam Phillips. Bitey is the star of the Brackenwood series which is a popular flash series on New Grounds. Bitey is self centered, childish and loves to torment those smaller than him. He's not evil he's just a jerk.

Stats:
Out of ten.
Walking Speed: 10/10: Bitey is not just the fastest creature in Brackenwood, he's the fastest creature alive even his walking speed is astounding
Dashing Speed: 20/10: I'm kidding but he really is fast.
Power: 1/10: Being fast comes with a price. He may be the fastest brawler but he's also the weakest
Weight: 4/10: Bitey is light but he's no kirby.
Height: 7/10: He is slim but tall.
First Jump: 10/10: He can jump surprisingly high.
Second Jump: 9/10: Not quite as high as the first one but still high.
Typical Range: 6/10: Fairly average range.
Typical Priority: 7/10: Most of his attacks have fairly good priority.
Crouch: 1/10: He hates to crouch.
Hit Stun: 3/10: He lacks good hitstun making it difficult to combo with him.
Traction: 9/10: He gets a lot of traction.
Drop Speed: 3/10: He's pretty floaty.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: Yes.
Glide: No.

A Attacks:

A: He swings his right arm in front of him slapping his opponent.

AA: He does the same thing as his A attack except with his left hand. Holding A will result in him using both attacks over and over again. They both do minimal damage.

Dash A: (See dash animation to better understand how this attack looks) bitey leans forward even more and speeds up trying to headbut his enemy. This attack cannot be stoped midway leaving him open from behind of above. There is some ending lag. It does little damage.

Forward Tilt: He diagonolly swipes his right arm down infront of him. This attack is done very quickly with almost no lag. It is however very weak.

Up Tilt: He punches straight up. Does little damage. Is very quick and has high priority.

Down Tilt: Bitey leans back on his left hand and kicks forward with his right foot. This attack also has high priority. It does very little damage.

Smashes

Forward Smash: Bitey Steps forward on his right foot leans his head forward and opens his mouth wide revealing large sharp teeth. His mouth remains open while charging and snaps shut when he attacks. This is his strongest attack. It does average damage and knockback for a forward smash.

Up Smash: Bitey stands still while charging. Apon release he kicks with his right foot. The kick reaches high above him. This leg comes down on the opposite side crossing his legs in front of him. He then spins all the way around kicking with the other foot. This attack is done very quickly but does little damage. The priority is average however the hit box is large and disjointed.

Down Smash: Bitey faces the screen while charging. On the release he does a split while doing 540 degree trun. This attack is long but has very high priority.

Aerials

Nair: Bitey bites in front of him while doing a front flip. It is capable of doing multiple hits. It is fairly weak.

Fair: He kicks forward with his left foot. This attack looks similar to Link's.

Uair: He does a flip with his right foot outstretched creating a trail behind that is in the shape of an ark. The hit box for this attack is large. This attack has very little lag. It is very weak.

Bair: He does a 360 with his left foot sticking out. Tapping the A button will cause him to do more than one spin. This attack has lots of landing lag. It is his strongest aerial. Hitting with the exact center of the leg will cause more damage.

Dair: He claps his hooves together. This attack is weak but will cause him to stall midair for a bit.

Specials:
Bitey has to very uniqur specials. these are his forward special and his up special.

Side Special: Super Dash: Pressing B once will cause Bitey to jump forward at twice his dash speed. Right as he lands you can press it again to do the same. Right as he lands again you can do it one last time. Now after he lands the third jump one of five things can happen. First if you press nothing he will land and trip and damage him self about 5%. However if you press backwards he will skid to a stop. He is open while doing this however. If you press back and B and time it correctly then you can do three jumps in the other direction. Pressing the wrong button will cause him to trip and harm himself. The last option is to use his Up Special (See Below). Any of these can be done at any jump (not just the third) except the first. The jumps are low to the ground but long and fast. Watch one of the videos to see what I mean. This attack does very damage and only when he is mid air not when hes jumping but is great for recovering and dodging as it is very fast however it has the lowest priority in the game. It can be done mid air.

Up Special: High Jump: Bitey jumps very high. Higher than
D3's Up Special in fact he can jump form the lowest part of hyrule to the highest part. However he does not come down quickly like him. This attack can do damage but has the same priority as his side special. It is very quickly done. There is one catch though, it can only be done during his side special or at the peak of his second jump. This means you need to have percise timing to do it. Combined with his side special he can pretty much recover from anywhere but he is easily hit when doing both attacks.

Down Special: Dive Bomb: On the ground it will do nothing however in the air it will cause him to put his shoulder facing the ground and dive forward quickly. You can control which way he goes but it can't be canceled. This can be done at the height of his up special or andy jump for that matter. It does decent damage. It has high priority.

Neutral Special: Throw: Bitey likes to throw things at people. This attack will cause him to randomly thow one of the following:
Clump Of Dirt and Grass: 2-4%: It has good distance but eventually dissolves in air.
Stick: 2-4%: It goes further than the Dirt and Grass but is smaller.
Rock: 7-10%: It goes less distance than the other two. It can be large or small, its random.
Waterlollie: 0-1%: It resembles a bubble. They fall from the sky during musical storms and expand when shcoked or struck. They don't expand when they hit the water as opposed to the ground. In the water they dissolve in three days and on the ground they explode in one. When Bitey throws one it does little damage and is small. However if it lands on the ground of hits a wall or person it expands. If a character touches on it surrounds them and disappears. IF they shield however it is there new shield. It breaks in to hits. If its broken it will no longer bet their shield. If one lands in water it stays there until the end of the match or its struck or touched.
Prowlie: 3-999% They are normally peaceful but they can become unpredictable and violent. When thrown they attactch like pikmin do and continue to damage them. They must be knocked off like a pikmin. They can swim so going in water with them does nothing. If you miss when thrown they run after the closest character.
Littlefoot: 5-999%: Same as prowlies but stronger and slower.
Lizard Pecker: 20%: They are very rare but if thrown and a character is hit it stays on them until it does 20 damage. If they miss they scurry away.
These are in order of rareity.
Fluff Bug: Nothing happens. He throws it out and it scurries away.
Glowing Bug Nest: There is a 1/10000 chance of getting this. Bitey eats it putting his % at 0.

Final Smash: Flee: Bitey is arrogant and mean so because of this he has made many enemies. During this attack Bitey runs faster and has infinate jumps. During the attack groups of Biteys enemies chase him and you must guide them into your enemies. First off you are chased by Glowing Bugs. They do little damage. Fter a short time they disappear and you are chased by a witch on a broom. She does more knockback but less damage. Then you are chased by the Black Fured Bigfoot who extremely large. He does lots of damage but absolutely no knockback. Next you are chased by Biteys most dangerous enemy. The Yuyu. They are a race of small shadowy elf like creatures but they can form together to make the Yuyu cloud. Being engulfed in this cloud mean certain death. If you stand still Bitey could be caught by any of these and hurt or even killed himself. This FS is long but dangerous for you as well.

Animations:
Walking: This looks almost like a run because of how fast he moves. Its simple normal walking.
Running: He leans down and forward running with his arms behind him.
Idle: He looks at the screen and smiles showing his teeth.
Sleeping: He curls up a bit on the ground and puts his hands together to make a pillow.
Dizzy: He steps forward twice on his right foot then leans back.
Sidestep Dodge: He leans into the backround on both heels, waving his arm to keep his balance
Forward Rolling Dodge: He does a shoulder roll forward.
Backward Rolling Dodge: He does a short back handspring.
Air Dodge: He does a 360 with his arms at his side.
Shield: Behind his bubble shield he has his arms closely pressed to his face.

Poses
Taunts:
1: He tilts his head at a sque and smiles then proceeds to open his mout and growl.
2: He takes out a Prowlie by the tail and holds it out in front of him. It tries to bite him and he roars at it causing the Prowlie to stop and make its whole body go limp. Bitey then puts it away.
3: Bitey smiles and laughs while pointing forward.

Victory Poses:
1: He runs very fast from the left off screen to the right going off screen he then runs from the right skidding to a stop kicking up dirt. He then faces the screen smiling.
2: HE lays on the ground curled up and a schooing motion torwards the screen
3: He laughs contently while waving goodbye.

Losing Pose: His hair and horns droop as he claps staring with angry eyes.

Stage Entrance: He comes flying in from the top croner of the screen, lands and skids to a stop.

MISC.
Alt. Colors: Bitey wears diffrent masks from Newgrounds characters.
Red: He wears a P-Bot mask.
Blue: He wears a Xombie mask
Green: He wears a Salad Fingers mask
White: He wears a Dan 'n Son mask (its a skull)
Yellow: He wears a Alien Hominid mask.
Black: He wears a Tank Man mask.

Kirby Hat: Kirby becomes covered in hair and grows two horns. His eyes remain the same shape but turn white.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, there's some kind of killer goat here and he's fast.
Otacon: Thats Bitey of Brackenwood he's a faun and he is fast in fact faster than even Sonic!
Snake: Great and I thought the blue thing was bad enough.
Otacon: Well his attacks are weak.
Snake: I don't care. Plumbers who can shoot fire, giant monkeys that play the drums, big birds with giant hammers, talking space animals and now this I've had enough of this.
Otacon: Snake calm down.
Snake: Huh. I hate who ever invited me to this thing.
Otacon: That'd be Masahiro Sakurai Snake.
Snake: Where does he live?

Music:
All songs from the Brackenwood series to my knowledge are un-named. So every song from the movies are avalible from the start except...
Secret Music:
The song from "The Yuyu".

Stage:
Brackenwood:
The stage starts out being a flat walk off stage i nthe grasslands of Brackenwood. Wile fighting it white-fads to the middle of the forest in which some branches can be jumped on. It then fads again to a little island surrounded by water with two platforms on either side. It then fads to a river edge in which the river runs from a waterfall in the backround to the front of the screen. You can drowned in it. there is a rock on the left side in this area an no platforms. After this it fads back to the fields but at night time and then cycles through the planet again but at night. Throughout this diffrent residents of Brackenwood can be seen. This includes Bingbong, Auld Sage, Fire elf like things and all the species mentioned in earlier attacks.

Links
Website: http://www.biteycastle.com/content/animation_brk.html
Newgrounds Page: http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/brackenwood

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I like Bitey and Emperor. Shouldn't the Emperor have fast attacks, however, considering he wields a lightsaber very quickly? Bitey's dash is fast.:chuckle: Faster than Sonic though?:confused:

I'm glad you liked by Big Daddy moveset a lot, Sir Kibble, although I agree you are being too generous.

peeup

Smash Lord
@SirKibble: you said that you might do a double-evaluation today... will you?
@Strong Bad: Great creativity, but to somebody who doesn't go to homestarrunner.com often, they won't get the attacks. Most people's brains will explode when you introduce the Bear Holding a Shark, Homasar with his hat, and many other things. Pictures and links to the website will help.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Hey guys, I like Bitey and Emperor. Shouldn't the Emperor have fast attacks, however, considering he wields a lightsaber very quickly? Bitey's dash is fast.:chuckle: Faster than Sonic though?:confused:

I'm glad you liked by Big Daddy moveset a lot, Sir Kibble, although I agree you are being too generous.
Yup, he's the fastest creature in the world.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Darknut, Temple of Time Guardian

“RAHH!!”
Darknut is able to turn into Armorless Darknut on the character select screen, but he can also switch between the two once per match by rapidly pressing left and right on the control pad. He does not flinch while doing it, but he takes damage if attacked.

========================================
Bio
Darknuts are powerful knights that have sided with both Hyrule and Ganondorf over the centuries. Most have sided with Ganondorf to help invade dungeons, and even Hyrule Castle. Only one Darknut is known to have sided with Hyrule, as he stands in the Temple of Time guarding a statue to keep Armogohma sealed within the depths. Darknuts are known the world over for their ultimate sword skills, and the danger in fighting more than one at once. Darknuts have abilities such as turning into swarms of bats, throwing their swords skillfully like projectiles, and even shedding their heavy armor to fight with rapiers. Darknuts are truly the ultimate swordsmen of Hyrule, matched only by the hero of time.

Stats

Power: 5 / 2
Speed: 2 / 5
Jump: 2 / 3
Recovery: 4
Control: 2
The first number is Darknut in armor. The second number is Darknut without armor.

Weak Attacks

A: Darknut kicks his opponent. Low damage, medium knockback.

Up Tilt: Darknut stabs his sword straight up. Low damage and knockback.

Forward Tilt: Darknut stabs forward with his hilt. Low damage and knockback.

Down Tilt: Darknut stabs his sword at his enemy’s ankles. Low damage and knockback.

Dash Attack: Darknut uses his shield as a weapon as he runs. medium damage, high knockback.

Ledge Attack 1: Darknut swings his sword across the ledge before climbing up.

Ledge Attack 2: Darknut climbs onto the ledge while bats swarm around him.

Smash Attacks

Up Smash: Darknut holds his hand up and bats swarm around it. High damage, medium knockback.

Forward Smash: Darknut swings his sword down onto the ground. High damage and knockback.

Down Smash: Darknut spins while pointing the tip of his sword at his ankles. Medium damage and knockback.

Special Attacks

^B: Bat Swarm
Darknut turns into a white bat surrounded by a mass of black bats and can be controlled in the air. The recovery is a good offense, but does not last very long or move very fast. Low damage, no knockback.

>B: Double Edge Boomerang
Darknut throws his sword like a boomerang, and it comes back to him. High damage and knockback.

VB: Gift of Darkness
Bats shoot from Darknut’s body in every direction, slicing his opponents apart as they connect. The attack has low range, and does not last very long. Medium damage, no knockback.

B: Swarm
Darknut points forward, and bats shoot from his arm as projectiles. Low damage and knockback.

Final Smash: Knight’s Seal
Darknut stabs his sword into the ground, and a huge knight crest symbol covers the screen. Darknut kneels in the middle of the circle, and a huge mass of bats blast from the middle of the circle in shockwaves. Very high damage, no knockback.

Aerials

Up Aerial: Darknut jabs his hilt upwards. Low knockback and damage.

Forward Aerial: Darknut does a flip and slices his sword forwards. Medium damage, high knockback.

Back Aerial: Darknut jabs his shield behind him. Low damage and knockback.

Down Aerial: Darknut stabs his sword downwards as he lands. Medium knockback and damage.

Neutral Aerial: Darknut spins in the air using his shield as a weapon. Medium knockback, low damage.

Throws

Grab: Darknut grabs his opponent by neck.

Grab Attack: Darknut punches his opponent.

Up Throw: Darknut throws his opponent upwards, and swats them with his sword. High knockback.

Forward Throw: Darknut uses his sword to propel his opponent forwards. High knockback.

Back Throw: Darknut throws his opponent behind him and knocks them away with his shield. Low knockback.

Down Throw: Darknut drops his opponent, and jumps on them with his sword jabbing downwards. Low knockback.

Taunts + Victory Poses

Up Taunt: Darknut slashes his sword twice, then points it upwards.

Side Taunt: Darknut shifts in his armor, while staring straight ahead.

Down Taunt: Darknut cracks his knuckles and growls.

Victory 1: Darknut laughs in a hollow voice and vanishes in a cloud of bats.

Victory 2: Darknut rests his sword on his shoulder.

Victory 3: Darknut throws his sword and shield onto the ground, and sighs heavily.

Other

Idle Pose: Darknut’s body faces sideways, his head faces to his body’s right, and he holds his sword close to him pointing forwards. He sometimes adjusts his helmet and looks at his sword if left idle.

Losing Pose: Darknut stares at the winner, probably with an angry look on his…err…face.

Shield: Darknut holds his shield up.

Forward Roll: Darknut slides around his opponent.

Back Roll: Darknut jumps backwards.

Dodge: Darknut steps sideways, keeping one leg in the arena.

Air Dodge: Darknut spins in the air, bending out of the way of the attack.

Dizzy: Darknut stares at his feet and breathes heavily into his helmet.

Sleep: Darknut slumps forward and lets his sword fall and stick into the ground.

Stage Entry: Darknut appears in a cloud of bats.

Select Screen: Darknut growls, and you hear his sword hitting the ground.

Misc.

Codec:
Snake: Woah…his sword is HUGE!
Colonel: Your facing the Darknut, Snake?
Snake: Uhh…Colonel…don’t you mean Dark KNIGHT?
Colonel: No, the hylians and hyruleans all know these monsters as Darknuts. Their sword skills are unmatched, and it’s believed that only the Hero of Time can best one in a clash of steel.
Snake: …Another sword wielder…
Colonel: Don’t complain, Snake. He uses sorcery as well. He has the ability to turn entirely or partially into bats for dark attacks.
Snake: Sounds like fun…I guess…just leave it to me.

Kirby Hat: Kirby wears armored Darknut’s visor.

Alternate Costumes: Darknut wears his green, blue, and mighty Darknut costumes for green blue and red costumes. He also has a dark costume, and an Armorless Darknut version of each one.

Item: None

Stage

Tower
The tower is the tower of a huge unknown castle. It stretches as far as Final Destination, and has a number of platforms below the main platform. There is also a platform over the main platform. Occasionally lightning strikes the tower, doing damage to whoever is hit. Wind sweeps almost constantly across the tower, blowing to the left or right.

Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL95DwVgmqQ (Boss Battle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpRUEqcfV0 (Puppet Ganon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfe6HVAe38g (Zant 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBCu4boRj7U&feature=related (Armogohma)

Supspace Emissary
Darknut is fought in the ruins, and attempts to prevent PT and Lucas from locating Charizard OR Ivysaur. Two Darknuts attack them in the ruined hall before facing Galleom.

Unlock
Get the Darknut Trophy by trophicating an enemy Darknut in the Ruined Hall.
Clear Classic with Link on Normal.
Play 240 versus matches.

Done by request, my Darknut moveset. ^^"

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
How does he lose his armor?

By the way, I updated Dalek. Page 63. I just gave him damage amounts, though.

majora_787

Smash Hero
How does he lose his armor?

By the way, I updated Dalek. Page 63. I just gave him damage amounts, though.
It says at the bottom that he can change into armorless Darknut the same way Wario changes into Overalls Wario.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
You might want to spend more time explaining that. Also, make it more noticeable.

Definitely spend some more time on the moves. Add knockback, attack speed, and damage ratios if you really want to go all out.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I fixed my Skull Kid moveset, I just realized that his down B WAS broken. The link is in my sig. I made it so it can't be held forever, it leaves Skull Kid vulnerable, and it can't be ***** so he stays invincible to melee attacks as much as he can. :ohwell: Didn't notice.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
@SirKibble: you said that you might do a double-evaluation today... will you?
I'm planning on it.

I really am... But I like a lot of the movesets...

I fixed my Skull Kid moveset, I just realized that his down B WAS broken. The link is in my sig. I made it so it can't be held forever, it leaves Skull Kid vulnerable, and it can't be ***** so he stays invincible to melee attacks as much as he can. :ohwell: Didn't notice.
I'll be fixing his evaluation shortly. :)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Death Sword has been updated. I took care of damage and knockback. His specials were named as well. I'll tell you when I get each moveset done with details.

The only one left is Darknut.

peeup

Smash Lord
Aipom

I promised myself I wouldn’t do a pokemon, but…

Aipom, the long-tail pokemon, has joined the brawl! He uses his small stature do his advantage, running circles around the slower brawlers and nailing them with projectiles from afar. He even possesses an ability to heal himself!

Stats:
Size: Jigglypuff
Power: 4/10
Speed: 8/10
Weight: 3/10
First Jump: 7/10
Second Jump: 8/10
Fall Speed: 3/10
Air Speed: 7.5/10
Crawl: No
Wall Cling: No
Wall Jump: Yes
Tether: Yes

Standard Attacks:

AAA: Tail Whip: This is very similar to Diddy’s standard combo. He slaps with his right palm, left palm, and then wags his tail hand. 3%, 3%, 3%...

UTilt: Cut: Aipom swiftly swings his tail above his head in an arc. This attack has VERY little lag on either end, and as such it can juggle foes quite well at low percents. 6%

FTilt: Scratch: Aipom swings his tail forward. This has the most range of Aipom’s attacks, save for his side special. 8%

DTilt: Doubleslap: Aipom swipes both of his hands along the ground. This has the least range of Aipom’s attacks. This attack has a chance to trip the opponent. 4%

Dash Attack: Fury Swipes: This is identical to Luigi’s dash attack. 2-8%

Smash Attacks:

USmash: Sky Uppercut: Aipom does a small leap into the air and punches toward the sky. This is Aipom’s best vertical kill move, and one of his best kill moves overall. 16-21%

FSmash: Strength: Aipom does a simple punch forward. This is Aipom’s best kill move. 18-22%

DSmash: Sand Attack: Aipom slams the ground with his tail, creating a similar effect to Charizard’s down smash. This attack has very little knockback for a smash attack, but it has very little lag for a smash attack aswell. 17-22%

Aerial Attacks:

Nair: Iron Tail: Aipom does a summersault in midair, with his (iron) tail being the hitbox. 12%

Uair: Aerial Ace: Aipom punches upward with his tail. At high percentages, this can be a decent vertical kill move. 11%

Fair: Brick Break: Aipom does a karate chop with his tail. This is a meteor smash if it connects when his tail-fist is perpendicular do the ground. 14%

Bair: Rock Smash: Aipom punches backwards with his tail. This has a good deal of range, and it has no landing lag, so spamming it is a good approach. 10%

Dair: Fake Out: Aipom swiftly slaps downward with his tail. This attack has an incredibly small amount of startup lag, and is a meteor smash. 7%

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Swift: Aipom releases 5 stars from his tail. Each star seeks out the nearest target and hits them—it cannot miss. However, this attack has a startup time of 2 seconds, and if Aipom is hit during this time, the attack is cancelled. Each star does 2%

Up Special: Agility: In the blink of an eye, Aipom travels quite a distance upward. He goes slightly shorter than Sonic’s up special, and Aipom goes into a helpless state.

Side Special: Focus Punch: Aipom charges up his fist, and then punches forward. He takes a small jump forward when he punches, so this attack has the most range of all of Aipom’s attacks. This attack takes as much time to use as FALCON PAWNCH, and it has a 50% chance of inflicting double damage. 25%

Down Special: Berry: Because Aipom is (arguably) the best known pokemon in the second generation, so I figured he needs a move that originated in the second generation. The actual attack: Aipom takes out a berry and begins to eat it. If he eats uninterrupted for 1.5 seconds, he will recover 10%.

Final Smash: Rain Dance: Aipom does a little dance, and then the entire stage experiences a torrential downpour. Because the stage is wet, all characters (except for Aipom) have a VERY large chance to trip, even while walking. When they land from jumping, they will trip. This slippery effect lasts 20 seconds.

Throws

Grab Attack: While holding the foe with his tail-hand, he punches the foe with his other hands. 2%

Up Throw: Aipom throws the foe up with his tail-hand. 9%

Forward Throw: Aipom throws the foe a tiny bit forward, then punches the foe with his tail-fist. 13%

Back Throw: Aipom flings the foe backwards. This can kill at around 160%. 8%

Down Throw: Aipom throws the foe on the ground. The foe bounces up a little bit, making this move ideal for setting up combos. 12%

Other Info:

Symbol: Pokeball
Idle Pose: Aipom scratches his head with his tail-hand.
Costume changes: Aipom's fur changes to red, green, or blue.
Entrance: Aipom comes out of a pokeball.
Up Taunt: Aipom puts on Ash's hat, looks around, then takes it off.
Side Taunt: Aipom takes out Ash's hat and tosses it like Mario does, all the while laughing.
Down Taunt: Aipom plays 'rock paper scissors' with himself. His tail-hand always wins.
Wiimote Noise: Aipom says "pom, pom, ai!"
Victory Music: Part of the Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl theme song plays.
Victory Pose 1: Aipom runs around with Ash's hat, and Ash is chasing him.
Victory Pose 2: Aipom is hanging from his tail-hand from a tree branch.
Losing Clap: Aipom holds his hands above his head, and his tail-hand claps on them.

Kirby Hat: Kirby sprouts an Aipom-esque tail from his head.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon! This monkey's tail has a hand!
Otacon: Thats no monkey, snake. That's Aipom, the Long Tail Pokemon!
Snake: Right... well, anything you can tell me about him?
Otacon: Well, "Its tail ends with a dexterous, handlike appendage. However, because it uses the tail so much, Aipom's real hands have become rather clumsy."
Snake: ... Otacon, do I hear the tapping of buttons? Are you playing Emerald!?
Otacon: Ummm, good luck, Snake!
Snake: *sighs*

Roll in SSE:
While walking through the forest, Link and Yoshi see Aipom swinging from the trees. Thinking that it is a Primid, Link shoots an arrow at it. Angered, Aipom attacks! You play as Link or Yoshi against Aipom. After the fight, Yoshi realizes that he isn't a Primid and revives him. Aipom is angry at first, but then he starts to laugh, and he joins Link and Yoshi.

Unlock Message: Aipom, the Long Tail Pokemon, has joined the brawl!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I'm already done my next moveset, but in order to see it, you must pay 5 bucks. Just kidding, it's Volke the assassin and he joins the Brawl with his deadly skills. Sakurai had to pay a fortune to get permission from Volke himself to include him in the game.

Descripition:
Volke is an assasin who serviced Greil, Ike and Bastion in Radiant Dawn and Path of radiance, although he hid that secret, pretending to be a thief. He's a really greedy person as he demands money, for anything he does, big or small. He one time even demanded money to go eat once. If he you do pay him the right amount though, he gets the job done right. He's here kill the competetion.

Stats:

Attack power: 3.5
Running speed: 4
Weight: 2
Falling speed: 4.5
Jumps: 3
Height: 4
Wall jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Glide: no
Crawl: no
Range: 2.5

Pros and cons:
Pros:
Surprisingly powerful
Fast
Has a projectile
Good at recovery.
Excellent evasion
Bad*ss

Cons:
Light
Rather big target
Projectile does the same thing even if charged
Most of attacks have to be close range.
Very fast faller for lack of recovery time

Basic A attacks:
A: A quick slash with his dagger horizontally. Since Dagger are small, there's little range. Barely any knockback. (2%)
AA: Volke does another slash with dagger horizontally. little range. Little knockback. (3%)
AAA: Volke then launches another slash, this time vertically. Ok range. Little knockback (5%)
Tilt side: Volke slashes hard with his dagger horizontally. Ok range. Nice knockback (7%)
Tilt down: Volke crouches and sweeps the floor with his dagger. not bad range. Little knockback. (6%)
Tilt up: Volke swings his dagger upward. nice range. Little knockback. (5%)
Dash: Volke pretends to fake an attack and then stabs his opponent. Nice range. Little knockback. (5%)

SMASHES:
Side smash: Volke slashes feriously horizontally, with no knockback what so ever (8%), and then Volke spins around very fastly and slashes again for some good knockback (10%).
Down smash: Volke slashes, while crouching, on both sides. Nice knockback (10% on both sides)
Up smash: Volke, vertically slashes upwards two times with nice knockback. (5% on first slash, then 4% on the second one)

Dodges:
Dodge: Volke simply sidesteps
Roll: Volke does a backflip
Get up: Volke quickly slashes on both sides. Little knockback (3%)
Ledge: Volke slide kicks. Barely anyknockback. (4%)
Aeriels:
Neutral: Volke kicks 2 times in the air. ok range. Barely any knockback. (3% for each kick)
Forward: Volke swipes his dagger foward. Nice range. Little knockback (6%)
Back: Volke slowly spins around, while doing that, he slashes with his dagger. Ok range. Nice knockback (6%)
Down: Like Sonic's and Shiek's, Volke charges downward with a kick. Good range. Little knockback (5%)
Up: Volke slashes upward. simple like that. Ok range. Little knockback (4%)

Grabs:
Beat down: Volke arm attacks the opponent. (2% for each hit)
Forward: Volke pushes his enemy with his arm. little knockback (5%)
Back: Volke kicks his opponent back ward and then throws a small knife. Nice knockback (10%)
Up: Volke kicks the opponent upward. Little knockback (5%)
Down: The opponent on the ground, Volke follows it up with a leg drop. Little knockback. (3%)

B ATTACKS:
[Dagger shot] Standard: Volke basically throws a dagger forward. Chargeble, but the damage or knockback isn't affected by this. Instead, when fully charges, it can knockdown MOST projectiles and continue flying. Range is also affected by charging. Little knockback (8%)
[Jump off] Side: A optional side recovery. Volke charges forward and if it hits somebody, Volke jumps off there body and does 10%. No knockback though. Not blockable, but dodgeble. If this is done in the air, Volke will kamikaze the opponent performing Volkicide. Since Volke is on top of the opponent, the opponent loses the stock first.
[Dissapear] Down: Volke gets ready to dodge and when enemy hits while doing this, Volke dissapears behind the opponent and you get to choose the next move.
[High jump] Up: Volke jumps up wards, spinning in the air, then come down with a huge slash (this BTW, is no knockback, 8%) and then Volke Swings his dagger upward vertically. First slash is little range, and second slash is ok range. (10% with good knockback)

FINAL SMASH: [NICKNAME: Lethality]
Volke Quickly says "Hmph" before doing his final smash. Volke spins his dagger in one hand and then put its in the other hand, and spins it. Volke gets ready to attack. You cannot avoid this attack no matter how far you go. You're only chance is to at the exact right milisecond to dodge. It targets one opponent and one hit knock out the opponent (if there is a wall, the opponent can still use the wall to save themselves, but they still suffer 35% damage.) The catch is that the target is completely random no matter how far or close they are.

Taunts:
Up: Volke covers his face with his hand and poses
Side: Volke spins his dagger
Down: Volke brings out his hand and says "3000 gold if you may."

Victory:
Victory music: Fire Emblem theme
Classic mode victory: Crimean sortie
Victory pose 1: Volke says while his back turned, "My services are done. You know where to find me"
Victory pose 2: Volke spins his dagger and says "You're lucky i spared your life"
Victory pose 3: Volke puts his dagger away and says "I'd like to recieve my pay"

Snake Codec:

Snake: Colonel, who's the ninja?
Colonel: That's Volke Snake. He's an impressive assasin.
Snake: An assasin eh? Hmmm....
Colonel: He's very deadly Snake. He'll defeat you with no hesitation if you're not careful.
Snake: Got it, but it looks like he doing with no emotion.
Colonel: Well the thing, is hes paid to do it. He's paid with lots of gold that he could kill anything, possibly even a child.
Snake: Hmmmm.........

Subspace role: Ike discovers Volke in a moutain top, and Volke demands money from Ike. Ike pays the amount, and Volke says "well now, lets get started."

EXTRAS:

STAGES:
Nox Castle (Fire Emblem):

Couldn't get a better pic XD

Anyway, this stage is the battlefield where the Daein army defends themselves from the Griel mercenaries and the Laguz tribe. In the background, you'll see the Daein army Keeping the ledge from being climbed up (you'll also see a cameo of Nolan, Sothe, Edward, Leonardo, Aran, and Micaiah). The level design is like Bridge of Eldin, with no gaps and only way to Ko is to star ko or side ko. Instead of an exploding hole though, you get this:

Hazards: Catipult arrows will try to shoot you down. If they hit, they do good knockback, and 15%. They will also try to catipult rocks at you. They do no knockback, but 20%. Micaiah in the background will also try to Purge you with light and if it hits, it does 15% and Nice knockback.

Music: The Devoted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1GPaBZ8me0
March - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpvFg11Et9U
Dawn Brigade - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKSznjwNRm0
Goddess's rubuke - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hThQn-VW7zs

What do you guys think?

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
im gonna start re-doing Medicham! I'm having trouble with the forward special. Do you think Reversal or DynamicPunch would be better? Or does anyone else have a better idea??

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Reversal would be good. It's like a counter... but you can add a fun little twist to it.
But Reversal's not actually a counter-type move. It's just stronger the lower your health is. Translated to Smash, that means it needs to be Lucario-style, stronger when you're at higher damage.

Oh, and peeup, I'm getting to the re-evaluation.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
But Reversal's not actually a counter-type move. It's just stronger the lower your health is. Translated to Smash, that means it needs to be Lucario-style, stronger when you're at higher damage.

Oh, and peeup, I'm getting to the re-evaluation.
Yea thats why i was unsure... Would it be to much like lucario?

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Oh. I haven't really played Pokemon in a long time...

No. You could make it a melee move, however it has low base attack/knockback and is a great killing move at a peak damage cap, like 150%.

Also: Check out Ray 01, edited to make it easier to read via color coding and a strict format that I followed throughout. I also added many new things. See it on page 108.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yea thats why i was unsure... Would it be to much like lucario?
I don't think it would. I think as long as you make it a special enough Special Move, then I think it would be different enough. It all depends on how you make Medicham execute the move, since it isn't totally explained in Pokemon. By the way, Medicham is my second favorite R/S Pokemon (right after Flygon), so I expect great things from this moveset. Lol.

truendymion

Smash Cadet
I noticed that a lot of people have attached numerical values to their characters attributes. Is this based on statistics of the existing characters or are people just making this stuff up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom