• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
OK Dormin wasn't fun to play as in that game but this wouldn't play the same way, considering this would be in 2d not 3d and you aren't surrounded by annoying archers and it doesn't take 20 minutes to turn around!
The reason Dormin wasn't any fun was that he was not able to move due to having his leg shot before transforming.

Summoning a colossus is interesting but I don't think it really makes sense, not that that matters in Smash Bros :p
It'd be kind of like an AT.

I don't think Agro is feasible (you don't see Link with Epona do you?) but the fruits/lizards are a good idea! And yeah I was thinking of having the Parachute item as a recovery.
Side B maybe for the horse?

Also I want to incorporate his prayer animation somehow. Maybe his down special, but what would the effect be? Also want to incorporate his ray of light thing...
Prayer could be a healing attack, while his ray of light could maybe lock on to make the next attack do more damage.

BTW the names of the Colossi are
1). The Minotaur "Valus" [Minotaurus Colossus]
2). Taurus Major "Quadratus" [Taurus Magnus]
3). Earth Knight "Gaius" [Terrestris Veritas]
4). Equus Prime "Phaedra" [Equus Bellator Apex]
5). Delta Phoenix "Avion" [Avis Praeda]
6). The Goliath "Barba" [Belua Maximus]
7). Sea Dragon "Hydrus" [Draco Marinus]
8). Wall Shadow "Kuromori" [Parietinae Umbra]
9). Storm Echo "Basaran" [Nimbus Recanto]
10). Sand Tiger "Dirge" [Harena Tigris]
11). Flame Guardian "Celosia" [Ignis Excubitor]
12). Great Basilisk "Pelagia" [Permagnus Pistrix]
13). Trail Drifter "Phalanx" [Aeris Velivolus]
14). Destruction Luster "Cenobia" [Clades Candor]
15). The Sentinel "Argus" [Praesidium Vigilo]
16). Grand Gigas "Malus" [Grandis Supernus]
YES, I keep forgetting them.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=129

Captain Jack Sparrow's moves (other stuff, stage, AT, Codec later)

Comments and reviews, please

All done! Comments, please????

My list:

Timon & Pumbaa - pg. 7
Indiana Jones - pg. 36
Bowser - pg. 69
Tiggah - pg. 83
SamuraiPanda - pg. 103
Captain Jack Sparrow - pg. 129

TO DO:
Harry Potter (HP)
Phoenix (Original Character)
King K.Rool (DK, full moveset, not crappy uninspired specials)
Cartoon Donkey Kong (DKC Show)
Mater (Cars)
Lord Voldemort (HP)
Woody (Toy Story)
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Mario; I know they're done, but my moveset is vastly different than the other in this contest)
Doggy & Bear (Original Characters)
Hammer Bro. (Mario)
Anubis (Original Character)

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I'M OFFICIALLY REMOVING JIRACHI! SO IF YOU CAN TAKE HIM OFF LISTS, JUDGEMENTS, ETC. THAT WOULD BE GREAT! SORRY IF IT IS AN INCONVENIENCE!

The Reason: I'm planning on doing another pokemon entry later so i have to remove one of mine so I dont have more than 2!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Waddle Doo

All right, submission time.

WADDLE DOO

Waddle Doo is a common Kirby enemy, who I assume you’re all aware of, if for no other reason than that King Dedede has a chance of throwing one with his Side B. But the efforts of the Waddle Doo are so feeble there, that a particular bunch of Waddle Doos now sets out to set the record straight: Waddle Doos can really fight! With many Beam-based abilities at his disposal, this is not a character to overlook. Being based off of his Beam, most of his attacks, even ones performed with the A button, have solid range. However, to compensate, he lacks knockback on many of his moves, so it’s essential to know your KO moves with him.

STATS
Size: Small ~ Kirby-sized
Weight: Mid-Light
Jump1: Mid-High
Jump2: Mid-Low
FallSpeed: Mid-Slow
RunSpeed: Mid
AttackSpeed: Mid
Power: Mid
Jumps: 2
Crouch: Mid-High ~ Waddle Doo can’t squish himself quite as well as Kirby…
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: No
Glide: No
Crawl: No

STANDARD ATTACKS
Standard Combo – Beam Dance – Waddle Doo punches on the first press of A at very short range, doing only 2% damage. A second press of the A button causes him to spin around and kick a leg forward, at slightly better range for 4% damage. The third press is the good one, and causes Waddle Doo to shoot a whip-like Beam from his eye, similar to the one he shoots when thrown by King Dedede. The Beam sweeps from top to bottom, at about 45 degree angles both ways, has good horizontal range, and will do 7% damage to anyone it hits, with a tiny bit of knockback, but nothing that’s going to KO at any reasonable amount of damage.

Side-Tilt A – Beam Whip – Waddle Doo whips a Beam forward horizontally. Bad vertical range, but it covers a very good horizontal range. 8% damage, and very little knockback.

Up-Tilt A – Flip Kick – Waddle Doo flips and kicks both legs upward, sort of like Wolf’s Up Smash, but much weaker. Medium-short range, and 6% damage. Medium knockback.

Down-Tilt A – Full Spin – Waddle Doo spins while ducking down, damaging opponents who touch him. He spins only once, and hits to both the front and back. This move can be repeated at a rather rapid rate, similar to Ness or Lucas, but doesn’t hold enemies as well as theirs. 5% damage.

Dash Attack – Beam Slide – Waddle Doo shoots a very short Beam from his eye, and puts his legs in a surfing stance, still facing forward. He slides a short distance, damaging anyone who contacts his Beam. Short range on the Beam, but he slides a fair distance, and does multi-hit damage up to 8% if he hits. Again, this move has little knockback.

SMASH ATTACKS
Side Smash – Beam Frenzy – Waddle Doo charges his Beam, then whips it around very crazily in front of him. Has potential for a ton of damage through multi-hit, but little knockback (and therefore KO potential). Long range. Up to 20% damage uncharged, 30% damage charged, but will usually be less, because an opponent has to be caught in the whole thing for that.

Up Smash – Spark Fountain – Waddle Doo fires off a flurry of sparks upward from his eye, and they rain down around him. Great for keeping opponents away. The longer it’s charged, the more sparks will fly out. Sparks do 2% damage each. Without charging, approximately 10 sparks will fly out. Fully charged, the number is doubled to 20. Either way, it takes him the same time to perform the fountain, so he doesn’t suffer extra lag; the sparks are just more concentrated. Again, little KO potential, and the sparks cover a distance about 2 SB blocks to the left and right, and will drop about 1 SB block if they don’t hit the ground when they spread out.

Down Smash – Beam Splash – Waddle Doo charges his Beam, and fires a massive energy burst… straight at the ground! It erupts violently upon impact, damaging enemies within about ½ of a SB block of Waddle Doo. He suffers a slight but noteworthy startup lag on this move, but it rewards with 15 - 25% damage (depending on charge) and very good knockback if it connects.

AIR ATTACKS
Neutral Air – Beam Spin – Waddle Doo spins, with his Beam whip flying around him. Similar to Meta Knight’s, but with about 3X the range, and Waddle Doo spins more slowly. This attack only deals 4% damage if it hits.

Up Air – Headbutt – Waddle Doo thrusts his head… Um… Body… Whatever… Upward. This doesn’t have a very good range, and only deals about 6% damage, but it has surprisingly good knockback directly up. A good unexpected KO move.

Down Air – Hover Beam – Waddle Doo spews a short Beam from his eye directly downward. This will cause him to briefly hover in the air, so it’s useful for recovery, and the Beam will also catch anyone it hits for multi-hit damage. Medium range. Multi-hit damage up to 10%.

Forward Air – Flip Kick – Waddle Doo front flips, and then kicks his legs forward. It takes a little time to get to the kick, but rewards with a powerful blow. While somewhat lacking in range, this move deals a solid 10% damage, and has good knockback.

Backward Air – Blind-Eye Kick – Waddle Doo bends over and kicks backward with both feet. Faster than the Forward Air, but has similar range. 8% damage, and almost as good knockback as the Forward Air.

GRAB/THROW ATTACKS
Grab: Waddle Doo whips his Beam forward to catch enemies. This can function as a tether for recovery. It’s faster than Samus’, but also doesn’t cover as much distance.

Pummel: Shock – Waddle Doo’s Beam pulses, shocking the victim. 2% damage.

Forward Throw – Whip Toss – Waddle Doo spins with his opponent still caught in his Beam, then releases them to the front. 8% damage.

Backward Throw – Flip Toss – Waddle Doo performs a front flip, jumping over his caught victim, and releasing them to the back. 8% damage.

Up Throw – Beam Cannon – Waddle Doo leans back, so his victim flies over his head, then fires a charged Beam blast upward, releasing his opponent and sending them flying. 9% damage.

Down Throw – Beams Away – Waddle Doo throws his victim to the ground, then barrages them with Beam blasts from his eye. Hits 3 times, 3% damage for the first two, 4% damage for the last.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Standard B – Charge Beam – This is a chargeable, storable move, like those of Samus or DK. However, it can only be fired at full charge, and you’ll know when you’re there because Waddle Doo’s eye will glow a pulsing yellow. When fired, the Charge Beam looks like a PK Starstorm star, only about ½ of the size. It travels slightly slower than Samus’ Charge Shot, and stops at walls similarly. However, unlike the Charge Shot, the Charge Beam blast will travel through opponents that it damages, so it has potential to hit someone else afterward. The blast travels indefinitely, only stopping at walls or after it leaves the screen. 20% damage to anyone hit, and good knockback. Waddle Doo staggers a little at the end of the move from the sheer power of the blast, making him quite vulnerable if he misses a nearby opponent.

Side B – Stun Mine – Waddle Doo fires off a single large Beam spark from his eye. It travels forward and then sits in the air, similar to how a Bumper does if Smash thrown. The spark will sit at that location for about 5 seconds, and will put a terrible stun (like Zamus’ Paralyzer) on anyone who contacts it. It does no damage, however, and disappears after 5 seconds have passed. Oh, by the way, this move reeks of startup lag, so it's not spammable by any means.

Up B – Beam Jet – Waddle Doo fires a flurry of Beam sparks downward, at random angles. These propel him upward, but not a very far distance (only about 1 SB block). He can, however, still use his tether recovery Z-Air after use of this move. He is unable to use any other moves. The sparks do only 2% damage each, and should not be relied on to hit every time, either.

Down B – Pure Energy – Waddle Doo takes about 3 seconds to perform this move. He will sit in place and accumulate energy. If he is hit, the move is interrupted, and does nothing. He must complete the entire three seconds at once, and cannot pause and restart the charge like most similar moves. If he can successfully use the move, it will drastically increase the power of his next Special Move. The Charge Beam does an additional 10% damage, has devastating knockback, and travels at twice its normal speed. The Stun Mine is about 1.5X its normal size, and sits for 10 seconds, also stunning at double power. The Beam Jet will propel him up about 4X the normal vertical distance, and also fires out such a large number of sparks, that you’re almost guaranteed to hit with at least a few of them.

FINAL SMASH
Final Smash – Laser Frenzy – Waddle Doo fires a laser from his eye directly forward, that will stun any opponent it hits. If he misses, nothing happens. If he hits and stuns an opponent (or multiple), he will continue to fire off multiple lasers that will go through and damage all the stunned victims. Others can be hit by these lasers if they’re in the way, but only the initial laser will stun. Each laser does 5% damage, and 4 are fired off for a total of 20% damage. After the four lasers are fired off, a Charge Beam is fired that puts another 20% damage on each victim, and releases them from the stun, sending them flying backward.

LEDGE MOVES
Get Up (Under 100%): Waddle Doo quickly flips himself up onto the stage.
Get Up (Over 100%): Waddle Doo crawls weakly onto the stage.

Attack (Under 100%): Waddle Doo climbs up, whipping his Beam forward. 5% damage.
Attack (Over 100%): Waddle Doo flips up and kicks forward. 5% damage.

Dodge (Under 100%): Waddle Doo jumps up and cartwheels forward.
Dodge (Over 100%): Waddle Doo climbs up and then rolls forward on his side.

Jump (Under 100%): Waddle Doo jumps up into a handstand, and then throws himself skyward.
Jump (Over 100%): Waddle Doo climbs weakly onto the stage, almost tumbles backward off the edge, then jumps.

MISCELLANEOUS ANIMATIONS
Dizzy: Waddle Doo’s eye displays a hypnotic pattern, and he sways back and forth.

Sleep: Waddle Doo’s eye closes, and he appears limp.

Sidestep Dodge: Waddle Doo spins off to the side.

Forward Rolling Dodge: Waddle Doo cartwheels forward.

Backward Rolling Dodge: Waddle Doo does a low back flip backward.

Air Dodge: Waddle Doo spins off to the side in mid-air.

Shield: Behind his bubble shield, Waddle Doo can be seen covering his eye (as best as he can) with his puny arms. The eye is closed.

TAUNTS
Up Taunt – Waddle Doo does a high back flip and then raises a hand/fist in a celebratory fashion.

Down Taunt – Waddle Doo lies on his side and spins on the ground. Break dance, yo, break dance.

Side Taunt – Waddle Doo closes his eye, and covers it with his hands. He then releases his hands and opens his eye, glaring (as best as he can with only one eye) to appear menacing.

VICTORY/LOSS POSES
Up Victory Pose – Same as his Up Taunt.

Side Victory Pose – Waddle Doo fires many sparks into the sky, and they explode like fireworks.

Down Victory Pose – Same as his Down Taunt, but more extensive break dancing.

Loss Pose – Waddle Doo sits on the ground and cries.

EXTRAS
Symbol: Kirby star.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a jester hat. What?! Yeah, you know, the one for when he gets the Beam ability. Duh… What? Did you want me to take away one of his eyes and give him two little hairs on his head?? Sheesh…

Entrance: A flurry of Beam sparks converge on a point, and Waddle Doo forms, seemingly out of thin air.

Colors: Red-Brown (normal), Green, Blue, Red (kind of a magenta/pink so it’s not too similar to the default), Purple, Yellow.

Wii Remote Sound: *Charging Noise* Bzzzzzzzzt!!

To Unlock: Win 20 standard victories with King Dedede.

Unlock Message: Waddle Doo, King Dedede’s loyal Beam-toting subject, has joined the Brawl!

SOLID SNAKE CODEC CONVERSATION
Snake: Mei Ling, what’s this one-eyed ball with feet?
Mei Ling: That’s a Waddle Doo, Snake. It’s a creature from Dream Land.
Snake: Like Kirby and Meta Knight? Sheesh… Is everybody there round?
Mei Ling: Many of them are, yes. But anyway, Snake, watch out for Waddle Doo’s Beam.
Snake: It’s what?
Mei Ling: It’s Beam. Snake, Waddle Doo’s giant eye harnesses a powerful energy usually referred to as Beam energy.
Snake: What does it do?
Mei Ling: All kinds of things. It can fire lasers and blast huge balls of energy at you. It’s most common use is as a sort of whip, though.
Snake: This has got to be the most bizarre thing I’ve ever faced…

Waddle Doos aren't Waddle Dees
May I have some feedback, please?
If you don't, I hope you sneeze
Or at least your dog gets fleas

No, but seriously, can I get some feedback? I want to know how well I did at working with the relatively few attacks Waddle Doo / Beam really give you. I had to come up with a lot of original/new ideas, so I want to know some people's opinions on it.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Very thorough. I don't see any problems with it. I never paid much attention to those guys, didn't know they were movesetworthy.
They may not be moveset-worthy. I could make a moveset for a rock... As long as it was this rock:

Yes, crappy picture, I know. But there's Rocky in there. Seriously, I'm just a Kirby fanatic; I could make a moveset (however good or bad it might end up being) for any Kirby character.

Waddle DOOOOOOOOOOO! AWESOME! I really like that spark mine attack! Sounds cool.
Thank you. Honestly, that was the Special that took me the longest to come up with. For the life of me, I couldn't think of a Side Special, or I'd have posted a lot earlier. So I'm glad you like it. :)

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Speaking of which, I'm doing a pokemon now! I'm currently unsure of whether to choose Hairyama or the regi trio.
Refer to this post in MYM 2.0 so Hariyama isn't copied. But seriously, do the Regi Trio (I can see great expections for this).

WADDLE DOO
Waddle Doo looks awesome, inside and out. Down B looks like it's useful after a KO.

Anyway, can you guys answer who I should make for my next moveset? The choices are:

Ouendan (Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!) (note: these six characters are alternate costumes, like Wario)

Or

Delibird (Pokemon)

I have an idea who you'll pick, though...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Anyway, can you guys answer who I should make for my next moveset? The choices are:

Ouendan (Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!) (note: these six characters are alternate costumes, like Wario)

Or

Delibird (Pokemon)

I have an idea who you'll pick, though...
I'm pretty sure I know what you're going to pick. The pictures alone are way more than enough of a hint.

But just in case...OUEN! DAI SE KOU!

---

Anyways, my Simon Belmont moveset is not 100% finished and noted. SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT MY NEXT CHARACTER, HIDDEN SOMEWHERE DEEP WITHIN THE BOWELS OF SHIMON BERUMONDO'S WEB OF LIES MOVESET.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
All right, submission time.

WADDLE DOO

Waddle Doo was awesome! The down B was cool it reminds me of a certain characters of mine's down B
Someone named Medicham..
. Which you guys should look at!!! (Look at sig for link)

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Is that the Elite Beat Agents or something cause the gameplay is practically exact.

Anyway, you should definately do Quendan, cause i'd like to see how it goes. Also Delibird sucks
You can say that... Elite Beat Agents was an American remake of Ouendan and was intended for Western audiences (songs and everything). Ouendan and its sequel was only released in Japan and didn't appeal to much to American audiences. I wanted to do EBA, but someone did them some time ago, so Ouendan is the next best thing. Also, Delibird won't suck when I make him after Ouendan.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
No i meant the character himself. Shooting presents and then they explode in your face. Bah!!!!!!!

Just kidding, hope to see the Delibird moveset one day

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
hey guys, great movesets! Waddle Doo was paticularly awesome, the doo has always been one of my fav kirby baddies(but its hard to narrow it down lol.)

Anyway everyone im reserving a moveset.....its...

HEAVILY ARMED POKEY/PORKEY (MOTHER 2/ Earthbound Version)

peeup

Smash Lord
Aipom is finished!
Sora has been (slightly) updated, I will finish him when my attention span exists.
Check the sig for links.

Now taking suggestions on who to do next!

mitchlol7

Smash Cadet
i say the chell from portal

up b-yellow goes up blue goes down and then u fall in blue

side b- Turret fire

b-COMPANION CUBE PWNAGE(toss cube for all u noobs)

down b- throws down a blue portal that then goes through the blue one and out the yellow(reflecter)

U-smash- uppercut

D-Smash- puts portal down and cube comes out

Side-Smash- gun hit

jab- hit with gun

d tilt-kick

u tilt-turret shoots in air

side tilt- kick

final smash- it end like the ending of portal(i wont spoil but it would kinda be like olimars)

Ultimate Dark Yoshi

Smash Cadet
Jin Kazama:

Symbol:

COSTUMES:
1. See above (default)
2. Same as above, but it's green.
3. Same as above, but it's blue.
4. Leather Jin:

5. Hooded Jin:

STATUS (OUT OF *****)

Speed: ***
Weight: ***
Size: ***
Power: ****
Jump: ***
Range: **
Priority: ***
Attack Speed: ***

MISC.:

A: A punch
AA: Another punch
AAA: A uppercut
Dash A: Gut punch
Grab: Grabs foe by the neck
Grab A: Knees foe.

TILTS:.

Side: Roundhouse kick
Down: Sweeper kick (trips and damages)
Up: Jin kicks foe in the chin, making him rise.

SMASHES:

Side: A punch
Down: Downwards punch (damages people around it)
Up: Upwards kick.

AERIALS:

Neutral: Sparta kick
Back: Dropkick
Front: Dropkick
Down: Downwards kick.
Up: Jin does a backflip with his leg still extended.

THROWS:

Front: See back.
Back: Jin sprains his foe's arm and throws him.
Down: Jin throws his foe down, head first.
Up: Jin throws his foe into the air.

SPECIALS:

Neutral (DEVIL PUNCH): Jin uses the Devil Gene to strengthen his punch. A more powerful and slower Falcon Punch.

Side (DEVIL RAM): Jin uses the Devil Gene to strengthen his ram. It does high dmage and has a high knockback, but it is very slow.

Down (DEVIL SHIELD): Jin uses the Devil Gene to allow his arm to absorb projectiles.

Up (DEVIL JUMP): Jin uses the Devil Gene to his legs to allow them to get a boost off air itself.

FINAL SMASH (DEVIL JIN):

Jin transforms into Devil Jin. All his moves are buffed up and he is invincible. Lasts 12 seconds.

Rate please.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Jin is cool, pictures are cool, but your missing a lot of extras, a lot of detail, and ranges, and percents.

peeup

Smash Lord
@Devil Jin: Meh, he's so-so. His moves are fairly generic, and his final smash doesn't even give him the laser-beam thing.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay, I added a physical description to my Ramses moveset.

I like the B+B Unit moveset, I love metal gear characters. They just seem like they would be the coolest SSB characters ever. Especially Gray Fox, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom