• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
:cry::cry:THE DELICIOUS ONE WAS HORRIBLE!!:cry::cry: Though, actually it was kind of rushed and undetailed.:laugh: I really wanted you to review Ty though...I put the most effort into him.....

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
The point of this I think was to have fun and just be creative... not so much as trying to outdo yourself.
So keep making them.
This is what I thought, but all I got from Bill & Lance was: 'It's good, but it's no Dracula/Dracula was better/etc.'

I still plan on making more of 'em, but...I don't know.

I suppose I just wasn't expecting a reaction like that. OH:psycho:WELL

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That's why they say, "Save the best for last," I suppose. :ohwell:

It was still awesome, but I think we were all expecting to stare at our screens in awe for half an hour again. :p

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Okay since there are no movesets and I haven't gotten that much feedback on my movesets, I would DEEPLY APPRECIATE feedback on my movesets Death Sword and after.

I don't want to sound pushy, but I've gotten little to no constructive criticizm.
Here, I'll throw you a bone until the reviewers get there.

@ Meta Ridley - I find this moveset to be sound in principle but a bit under-detailed. A few lines about the character's overall playstyle would be appreciated. I like some of the ideas covered - the Mesa bombs sound unique and like an interesting element - but most attacks could use a line or two more about what they look like, strictly to make it them easier to envisage. I like the Snake codec, though, and the rest of the extras seem pretty solid too.

@ Sylux - I like this moveset a lot more. The Shock Coil lends a unique element to most of his attacks, and his Specials are creative and interesting. The complaints are pretty much the same as before; detail and an overview (the latter being more important, I think). I'm wondering whether Power Beam would be too easily spammed. To counteract that, Sylux seems a tad underpowered. Take a tether recovery, average or below-average stats, and weak smash attacks, and you're looking at someone who might be pushed around too easily. Besides these small complaints, this is a nice creative moveset that shows quite a bit of thought. Not to mention that the extras, especially the stage, are good.

You're welcome.

Mendez, I think I speak for everyone when I tell you NOT to stop. After all, the point of this thread isn't who wins - it's to have a lot of fun reading interesting movesets and imagining the perfect Smash Bros. game. On that thread, yours are always among the best in quality, and help make this thread what it is. I haven't gotten around to reading your latest one yet, but I'm sure it's pretty amazing. And yes, Dracula was exceptional, but it's still just one character. Every character is different, with different moveset possibilities. In a way, two different movesets for different characters can't be compared.

Warlord, I would very much appreciate reviews on Pidgeot and/or Magikoopa, both in my sig. Your Grim Reaper review was very insightful.

Oh, and my next moveset is coming along. Might be done by tomorrow or day after tomorrow. And yeah, it's Fang the Sniper. ;)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
People!!! I changed my final smash for my Knuckle's moveset! It's unique while still keeping Knuckles' character in mind! Please check it out! The link to my Knuckles moveset is in my sig!

KoJ

Smash Journeyman

Gecko Moria

Moria, one of the most powerful of the 7 gods of pirates and the master of floating island-ship Thriller Bark, joins the brawl!

He was originally an infamous pirate searching for the famed treasure One Piece, but his crew was attacked by one of the Yonkou (The four pirate emperors). Every one of them was killed, except him. Grieving about the loss of his crew, Moria went insane. He decided that the only way to prevent him from ever losing another comrade to death was to conquer it. He joined Shichibukai (7 gods of pirates) for the resources and secrecy it would give him. He then set up a base on the island of Thriller Bark and started creating a zombie army to eventually make him the Pirate King. Moria is a lazy pirate, so it’s fitting that he use his servants to fight for him.

Moria has eaten the Kage Kage No Mi, or shadow shadow fruit, which gives him the ability to control, touch, steal, and absorb shadows. His mastery over the shadows is enormous, but comes at a cost… Moria doesn’t fight his own battles! Instead, he relies on his own shadow, Doppelman, to get the job done.

Pros/Cons

Pros

-Doppelman is a barrier to opponent’s attacks if you use him wisely. His B-side can easily punish campers.

-Lot’s of Moria’s attacks have very long range in front of him because of Doppelman. Essentially, Doppelman has the range of a normal character, and he stands a little in front of Moria, adding to the range.

-Moria’s smash attacks have a lot of power.

-Moria has the best grab range in the game.

-Doppelman does not take damage, meaning he can trade hits easily and not be affected.

-Moria’s U-air stops edge guarders.

Cons

-Moria is big and slow, making him an easy target.

-His attacks are often extremely slow.

-He has awful air game.

-His attacks often leave him helpless while they're resolving, since he’s controlling Doppelman.

-His throws are bad.

-Moria’s recovery is very easy to punish by an opponent on the ledge. It possibly qualifies for one of the worst in the game.

-He cannot jump out of his shield, like Yoshi.

Moria Stats and Abilities

Playstyle

Moria is a tricky customer. His attacks usually are powerful and have loads of range, but they often come at the price of being near useless in close-quarters. When playing Moria, always keep Doppelman between you and the opponent as a sort of barrier whenever you attack by always facing them. Also remember to not let opponents behind or above you, where Doppelman’s disjointed hitbox offers less protection.

Stay on the ground, where you are in your element. Approach very cautiously. If the opponent starts to use projectiles, use your B-side to eat through them. Attack them from a distance with the U-smash or grabbing when they attempt to move in.

If forced into the air, Moria is at a terrible disadvantage. He lacks the protection of Doppelman, and his aerials aren’t very powerful. Edge-guard opponents instead of gimping them.

Remember, Doppelman is your friend. Attack with his tilts and smashes for playing defensively. Use the Kagemusha B-up if an opponent gets past your fortress and tries to land a good hit on you. If they hit you during the beginning phase, you will appear right behind them instantly, ready to land your Neutral B.

Throw a zombie on the field at places where your opponent stands a chance of hitting the body and animating it. When you get a shadow, implant the zombie with it and allow all heck to run loose as your opponent tries to fight off two opponents.

Abilities

-Moria uses Doppelman to use most of his moves. Doppelman is connected to Moria’s feet by a thin string of shadow when Moria’s on the ground. Doppelman will stick straight up in front of Moria normally. However, projectiles and attacks merely pass through him, so he’s not really a barrier.

-If Doppelman’s attacking, he will become solid.

-When Moria’s above the stage, Doppelman will follow him along the ground. Doppelman normally doesn’t jump, so Moria’s alone in the air.

-Doppelman can flinch, but he does not experience knock back or damage added to his total. He almost always remains rooted to the ground, only coming off of it when he floats back to Moria.

-If Moria is off the stage, Doppelman will move over to the edge and wait there.

Moria Stats

Size: 9/10 (Moria’s ****ing gigantic.)
Weight: 8/10 (Moria eats a lot of Twinkies.)
Falling Speed: 4/10 (Moria is slow everywhere)
Walking Speed: 1/10 (Slowest in the game.)
Running Speed: 4/10 (Moria’s running speed is slow like the rest of him)
Dashing Speed: 4/10 (Slow.)
Attack Speed: 2/10 (Most of his attacks use Doppelman, who’s no speed demon.)
Attack Power: 8/10 (Doppelman is powerful.)
Attack Range: 9/10 (Doppelman is like a massive disjointed hitbox)
First Jump: 4/10
Second Jump: 3/10
Traction: 7/10 (Don’t worry, he turns normally. Doppelman keeps up easily.)
Footstool: Yes.
Wall Jump: No.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.

Doppelman Stats

Speed (When either flying back to Moria or moving along the ground while Moria’s in the air): 5/10
Size: 8/10 (He’s a bit thinner than his master, and he doesn’t have the enormous feet at times.)

Animations

Crouch: Moria lies on his back and props up his feet. This is his lazy pose. Since Moria’s so fat, it’s not a very good duck for dodging projectiles. Doppelman does not crouch. Instead, he holds himself over his master’s body like a sunshade. If held for long enough, Moria will begin snoring.

Standing Animation 1: Moria pulls out his massive pair of golden scissors, and opens and closes them. He then puts them away.

Standing Animation 2: Moria scratches his head, his usual grin replaced by a look of confusion.

Walking Animation: Moria walks forward slowly, raising his big shoes up in the air one at a time and bringing them down on the ground.

Running Animation: Moria walks forward quickly while raising his legs in alternation. His arms trail a bit behind him.

Dashing Animation: Moria runs forward normally, pumping his enormous arms and bending his long head/neck back. He opens his mouths and pants while doing this.

Jumping Animation: Moria hops a short distance up without bending his short legs. He slightly moves them back and forth while he does this.

Jumping Animation 2: Moria spins around in midair while lifting his arms up. His legs lift up a little when he does this.

Falling Animation: Moria’s long arms trail above him as he bends his neck forward slightly.

Shield Animation: Doppelman transforms into a group of black globes that completely surround Moria in a sphere shape. You cannot jump out of this shield, but it does not grow smaller.

Attacks

Jabs and Dash

Shadow Needles, Jab A First:
Doppelman points his arm at forward at a downward angle. He then shoots a stream of needles at a down into the ground a few feet in front of him. They have extremely minute damage and knockback. As long as you hold down A, they will continue going. Pressing A again will cause Doppelman to use his second jab.

Notes: This attack has very little starting lag and begins with a repeated jab at the beginning, making this ideal for stopping opponents in their tracks. It has quite a bit of ending lag for a jab, however, and can easily be DI’ed out of. Use it to catch an opponent for the next attack.

Damage For Each Hit: 1%

Doppelman PAWNCH, Jab A Second: Since Doppelman is not nearly as awesome as C. Falcon, this attack is only a standard jab. Doppelman pulls back his arm and then slams it forward while clenching his fist. His arm stretches forward and goes forward quite a good distance.

Notes: A fairly strong (For a jab) attack. However, it is much slower than most hit jabs, especially at the beginning. It’s best used after hitting with the first jab (Unsurprisingly).

Damage: 4%

Shadow Slam, Dash Attack: Moria stops running and folds his arms, but Doppelman leaps forward and falls on his face. He then transforms into a cloud of shadow bats and floats back to Moria, where he reforms.

Notes: This attack has two attack parts; an initial hit with lots of horizontal knockback where Doppelman is leaping on his face, and a second series of repeated attack hits where Doppel transforms into the bats and floats back. Dodge the initial attack and hit Moria so that he loses concentration before the attack finishes. The attack has a lot of ending lag, so a dodge is an easy way to avoid it.

Damage of First Hit: 9%
Damage of Repeated Hits: 1% each

Tilts

Dark Claw, F-tilt: Moria folds his arms. Doppelman slams his arm around in a horizontal arc at high speed, doing no damage and knockback. Then, as soon as it ends, three lines appear, doing a hit to anyone touching them. The lines stay there for a full second before disappearing.

Notes: A slow F-tilt. For Moria, that’s not too unusual. Although the slash goes at normal F-tilt speed, it only will do damage AFTER the attack, decreasing the speed by a healthy amount. However, there is literally no ending lag, as Doppelman is right in front of Moria when the attack finally hit. The primary purpose of this attack is to form a barrier by using it before the opponent gets in range, and then attacking them if they stop right in front of it. Medium horizontal knockback.

Damage: 7%

Tendrils of Shadow, D-tilt: Moria does not attack out of his crouch. Instead, Doppelman points an open hand diagonally downwards in the direction of the enemy and extends his fingers. If the opponent is behind him, he will turn around. The fingers then stretch into whip-like tentacles that strike the area below and in front of him, writhing for a second and dealing repeated small hits, before finally returning to normal length.

Notes: Like many Doppel moves, this attack leaves Moria open. Luckily, it will almost certainly hit any opponent in front of Moria who does not shield, and even will hit opponents who are close enough behind Moria. The attack pulls opponents in, allowing for repeated hits. The final hit will knock the opponent down slightly. Incredibly weak knock back, but it comes out fast. This is an attack that hits downwards, and can be used to gimp people trying to grab the ledge like Bowser’s fire.

Damage for Each Hit: 1-2% (Randomly decided)

Black Mamba, U-tilt: Doppelman straightens up like a board and then begins wriggling like a snake while stretching upwards. He then pulls himself back down and returns to his normal size.

Notes: This attack starts out fast, but lasts for a second before stopping. It has medium horizontal knockback and nice vertical range, but it's still not as useful as the other tilts.

Damage: 8%

Smashes

Shadow Bat Hell, F-smash: Doppelman starts spinning around. He then transforms into a swirling cyclone of shadow bats, moves forward two meters, and then pulls back and transforms into his old self. The cyclone is as about as tall as Doppelman and is about half as wide as the tornado. During this move, Moria is completely helpless.

Notes: Doppelman has super armor while doing this move. It has quite a bit of starting lag, so take advantage of that. Like many attacks, go for Moria when Doppelman’s attacking for him! It repeatedly hits and catches opponents in it. The final hit is dealt when Doppelman reverts back to his normal shape and has medium vertical knockback.

Damage of Repeated Hits: 1-2%
Damage of Final Hit: 13-18%

Umbra Ambush, U-smash: Doppelman goes underground, leaving a shadowy blob. Underneath the opponent, a circle of shadow appears on the ground for about half a second, and then Doppelman jumps out of the circle straight up with tons of vertical range. If this attack is used while the opponent is not over ground, the shadow will appear a few feet underneath them in midair instead.

Notes: This attack is completely useless in close combat, as it takes about a full second for the attack to resolve uncharged. However, Doppelman can attack an opponent with this attack anywhere on or off the stage, meaning you can use it against opponents who are very far away. This attack is easily dodgeable, so try to do it against a recovering opponent or one who is similarly burdened. The attack has very large vertical knockback, and is a great KO move. Moria is, of course, helpless while the move is taking place.

Damage: 17-24%

Penumbra Mine, D-smash: Moria points down in front of him. Doppelman will melt into the ground in front of Moria and remain there for an amount of time relative to the charging. If someone moves close to Doppelman during that time, the shadow will pop out at high speed and punch the enemy in the face, causing very large horizontal knockback. Moria is helpless while performing the move.

Notes: Like many of Moria’s attacks, this has a lot of startup lag. While Doppelman melts into the ground, Moria is vulnerable. Additionally, Moria’s completely vulnerable while this attack is happening, meaning that you can just move high enough over the shadow and get behind him for attacks. This is a very powerful move that’s good for KO’s, so don’t go near it. There is very little ending lag on this move.

Time with Doppelman Underground: 1-3 seconds.
Damage: 16-22%

Aerials

Stretchy Shadow, U-air: Moria claps up with both hands, and Doppelganger jumps upwards about the distance of Morias first jump (While still being connected to the ground by a stretching tendril of shadow) and grasps upwards. If Doppelman connects with an opponent, he will pull the opponent next to him and fall down down at high speed into the ground, finally letting go and dealing high knockback. This attack gets its name from how Doppelman snaps back to the ground like rubber.

Notes: This is both an attack by Moria and Doppel. Moria’s attack will hit slightly above him in midair, and do very little knockback and damage. Doppelman’s attack does much higher damage and medium-high vertical knockback, and is the main use of this attack. This attack is useful while Doppelman’s on the ledge and you’re over it. Doppelman can serve as a sort of anti-ledge guarder, as the u-air will make him attack any opponents to close to the ledge. It also works well with the U-throw.

Moria Damage: 4%
Doppelman Damage: 12%

Scissor Chop, F-air: Moria pulls out his gigantic scissors in his left hand and shoots his arm forward while opening. Then, he closes the scissors, doing the actual hit of the attack.

Notes: This aerial has a LOT of beginning lag. It is best not used, since it's not as powerful as other laggy aerials and because Moria's so slow in the air. It has medium-large horizontal knock back.

Damage: 12%

Move Those Stubby Legs! D-air: Moria holds out his arms for balance and kicks repeatedly downwards, swinging his legs like pendulums. This lasts for 2 seconds before he comes out of it.

Notes: Although this looks similar to Yoshi's Dair, it's much less useful. It only will hit once on an opponent who connects with the attack, and it will shoot them diagonally upwards. Do not use this attack. Medium knock back.

Vampire Shield, N-air: This is one of the few attacks done by Moria and only Moria. Moria will create a sphere of shadow bats around him for a second. They will fly around him at high speed, creating a circle of small disjointed hitboxes.

Notes: This attack has very little lag, but very little knock back that goes in the direction the opponent hit it from. Unlike some shadow bat attacks, this does not do repeated hits. Use it as a sort of protective aerial to defend against people trying to gimp you.

Damage: 5%

Exploding Kick, B-air: This attack is SLOW. Moria turn horizontally in midair. He then will pull in both feet and then slam back with them after a full second of waiting. If it hits an opponent, a large "darkness" explosion will form where he kicks them.

Notes: Lots of lag. Do not use. Too little distance. High damage and knockback, but what's the point if you'll never be able to land a hit with it? I repeat, do not use. The knockback is vertically diagonal.

Damage: 16%

Grabs

Grasp of Darkness, Grab: Moria’s grab is odd. Instead of grabbing the opponent himself, Doppelman will teleport behind the opponent and attempt to grab him. If he succeeds, he’ll teleport back in front of Moria and hold him up for Moria to beat up.

Notes: This means this grab will work at any range along the ground, but Doppelman cannot grab opponents who are A). Too far from the edge or from the surface of a platform (I.E. Midair opponents) or B). Quick enough to take advantage of the lag when Doppelman teleports. There is a lot of lag when the shadow teleports and attempts to grab, use it to beat the living crap out of Moria. Just to give you an idea of the lag, it’s longer than that of Samus’s grab.

Grab Slap: Moria pulls out his scissors and stabs the opponent with them.

Notes: This grab slap is a bit slower than normal.

Damage: 3%

Doppelpult, F-throw: Doppelman holds onto the opponent with one arm and twists it around like a screw. He then stretches back the arm an enormous amount and releases, spinning the opponent around at high speed before firing him forward like a cannon.

Notes: This attack has the highest knock back of any of Moria’s throws. It still, however, doesn’t have enough knock back to really be called a reliable KO move. It has a bit above medium knock back.

Damage: 9%

Swarm Pestilence, U-throw: Doppelman tosses the opponent slightly upwards and transforms into a massive cloud of shadow bats that surround the enemy and start carrying him upwards slowly for the next 3 seconds. They stop the opponent from moving around in midair and do several hits of repeated damage. Then, the bats fly back down and transform back to Doppelman.

Notes: It is highly suggested you do not use this throw. Moria is near useless in midair and has only the option of using his U-air to get Doppelman to catch them in midair.

Damage: 10%

Guillotine Cut, D-throw: Doppelman holds the victim closer to Moria. Moria pulls out his gigantic cold scissors and opens them. He then positions them on the opponent’s neck. “Time to die!” He cuts, dealing massive damage. Doppelman then tosses the enemy behind him a small set distance.

Notes: This grab is useful for getting enemies into a good range and attacking. Since it has set knockback, don’t even try to use this for KOs.

Damage: 13%

Leave Him Be, B-throw: Moria makes a dismissive motion to Doppelman. The shadow picks the enemy up, flies back diagonally up a distance of about a quarter of FD while carrying him, and drops him there before flying back.

Notes: This attack is so mind-numbingly terrible. It has set “knock back.” It deals no damage. It has terrible ending lag while Doppelman’s flying back to Moria. It is absolutely the worst attack ever in Multiplayer, where people can just hit Doppelman or Moria while the throws happening. Don’t use this attack, I cannot stress this enough.

Specials

Shadow Steal, Neutral B: This attack is only usable when you’re right behind an opponent. Moria will reach down instantly, grab the opponent’s shadow (He can do that), and rip it off the ground. The opponent remains immobilized as soon as Moria grabs the shadow. Moria will then pull out his scissors, laugh, and cut the string connecting the character to the shadow before stuffing the shadow in his coat. Instantly, the character will fall asleep, making this slightly like Jigglypuff’s sing.

However, there is an extra advantage when the opponent wakes up… One of his specials will be missing! The special is chosen at random, meaning that this attack essentially can rob an opponent of their best attack. Moria can only hold one special at a time, but he will only lose that special if he dies. The opponent will regain their special attack if they die, unfortunately.

Notes: Use this attack at your own risk. Moria must be very close to the opponent to achieve it, and you MUST be behind them. Remember, Moria, not Doppelman, has to be close behind them. If you manage to hit this attack, insure that your next attack will be a powerful one so that you take advantage of their sleep. Also, remember to use this in conjunction with Moria’s B-down.

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Juw9oRULaI&feature=related

Zombie Implant, B-Down: Normally, Moria will pull a dead body out of nowhere and tosses it slightly forward in an arc above Doppelman’s head. The body is a dead version of the opponent’s character (If there are multiple opponents, it chooses at random). Although it doesn’t hurt the opponent if it hits them in midair, if an opponent who matches the body’s character hits it with an attack, the body will get up off the ground and start walking after the opponent and using that attack to fight him. The body, if untouched, will stay on the ground for about 15 seconds. You can only have up to 1 body on the ground.

You can only have 1 zombie on the screen at a time. The zombie takes no damage, but experiences knockback similar to that of a character at 130%. The zombie only jumps, walks, and uses the move it was hit with.

Notes: Much less useful than a shadow implant. The body is not very threatening, and the zombie character is weak. The thrown body is easily dodgeable, and smart opponents will shield, dodge, or merely ignore it.

Computer Intelligence: Level 3

The second way you use this move is if Moria is holding a shadow. The body he pulls out will always be the same as the character that shadow’s move came from. Instead of throwing out the body, Moria will stuff the shadow in its mouth. He then lets it on the ground.

A shadow implanted zombie is much more dangerous than a normal zombie. It has full usage to any of the moves the original owner of the shadow has (Including final smashes and specials), although it will mainly use the attack it has copied over all others. A shadow-implanted zombie also runs instead of walks and recovers using its B-up.

Notes: Shadow-implanted zombies are fun to work with, as they severely limit the opponent. There is major lag (About 2 seconds) before the zombie is released on the field, so don’t get hit during it!

Computer Intelligence: Level 5

Kagemusha, B-Up: Moria starts turning shadowy, during which he has super armor. Then, Moria becomes Doppelman, and Doppelman instantly transforms into Moria. They’ve switched places! After using this, Doppelman then flies back to Moria if they’re not already close to each other, during which the shadow is invincible to flinching.

Manga Scan: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/477/07/

Notes: At first, this attack seems ridiculously cheap. Moria can recover at any distance away from the stage! However, there are a few problems. The ending lag is atrocious. Moria will not move unless he’s knocked out of the move until Doppelman reaches him again. Even if Doppelman’s right next to Moria, the pirate will still experience a bit of ending lag. Also, this move always will go on the very edge of the stage, but will never grab the edge, since Doppelman will stay on the stage while waiting for Moria. Easy to punish, anyone? However, there is one good thing about the attack besides the recovery distance. If Moria is hit while in his shadow form, yet before he switches places with Doppelman, he will experience almost no ending lag and will be controllable even while Doppelman’s coming back towards him. This can be used as a sort of psuedo counter when grounded.

Brick Bats, B-side: Moria starts concentrating. Then, Doppelman transforms into a large cloud of small shadowy bats and can be moved around quickly using the control stick for the next 5 seconds. When he reverts back to normal, he flies back along the ground to Moria, who becomes controllable again when Doppelman transforms back. Pressing the B button again during the attack makes Doppelman return to normal early.

Notes: This attack is merely moved around by the control stick. It can be moved up, down, sideways, and anywhere. It is very useful, but it leaves Moria open to attack during it (Since he’s controlling Doppelman.). It deals repeated hits and almost no knockback, allowing it to be useful in stopping enemies. It also is invincible to attack and eats up projectiles, allowing it to be used against campers with ease. This attack can also be used to push opponents that get caught in it. There’s quite a bit of ending lag while Moria stops concentrating, so enemies should go for the kill there. While Doppelman’s flying back to Moria, the shadow is invincible to flinching.

Manga Scan:http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/463/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/463/08/
Damage per hit: 2%

Other Attacks

Ledge Attack 1: This attack uses Doppelman who is usually near the edge while you're on it. Doppelman will spin around in place at high speed while stretching its arms downwards diagonally. Meanwhile, Moria slowly clambers up to his feet. This attack has a very large radius, and allows Moria to get up without fear of getting attacked. Low-medium knockback.

Ledge Attack 2: At higher %. Moria does not need Doppelman for this attack. Moria will slowly clamber up and swipe feebly with his clawed hand while climbing. This attack is not advised to be used due to low knockback, damage, speed, and range.

Damage: 4%

Getting Up Attack: Doppelman grabs Moria and swings him around by his feet. He then drops his master (Gently) to the ground. Very high range and medium knockback. However, the startup lag and ending lag are a bit longer than normal getting up attacks.

Extras

Final Smash

Shadow Asguard: Doppelman disappears. Moria screams, "Die! Die, every single one of you insignificant creatures!" At the same time, his body begins to absorb shadows that appear around him. He begins to grow bigger, and bigger, and bigger...

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/481/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/481/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/481/12-13/

Moria is gigantic! The massive monstrosity is not controllable, since this attack is hard to maintain. Instead, Moria does a one hit attack. He will first shoot out a stream of shadow bats from his mouth. Controlling the stream for the next five seconds, you can maneuver it close to an opponent. If it misses, the attack does nothing. If it connects, it traps them in a box of shadow.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/482/09/

Moria then raises his giant fist and slams it down on the box. This attack is a one hit KO at 45% usually, so avoid the bats at all costs! Finally, Moria then transforms back, the shadows pulling themselves out of his mouth as he shrinks back to normal size.

Oz: Moria has two final smashes! If you are holding a shadow when you use your final smash, Moria yells, "Witness the power of the great demon OZ!" Then the screen starts to shake, as a monstrous figure rises up in the background. The dead giant, Oz, is here! Twice as tall as Giga Bowser, this behemoth is a sight to behold.

Manga Scan: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/456/18-19/

Moria then hops into the background and up to Oz's head. He proceeds to stuff the shadow in Oz's mouth. A roaring sound is heard, and Moria disappears. Oz jumps out from the background and into the foreground, ready to overwhelm the fighters!

Before doing so, however, he will say the signature line of the character whose shadow gave him life. He will do it in a very deep, throaty, and threatening voice, however.

Mario's Shadow: Mama-mia!
Luigi's Shadow: Eh-eh-eh-eh-eh...
Peach's Shadow: Sweet!
Bowser's Shadow: *Incomprehensible Roaring*
Link's Shadow: *Remains Silent.*
Toon Link's Shadow: EEEYYYYAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! (Whatever he says during the upB.)
Gannondorf's Shadow: Ahahahahahaha!!!
Sheik's Shadow: *Does the transportation sound.*
Zelda's Shadow: *Remains Silent*
Pikachu's Shadow: PIIIKAAAACHUUUUUUU!!!
Jigglypuff's Shadow: Jiiiiiglyyyyyypuffffff... (You know, Jigglypuff's song)
Squirtle's Shadow: Squirtle-Squirt!
Ivysaur's Shadow: Ivy SAUR!
Charizard's Shadow: *Incomprehensible Roaring*
Lucario's Shadow: Watch the power of aura!
Kirby's Shadow: Hi-YIIIIIIII!!!
Meta Knight's Shadow: Victory is my destiny...
King Dedede's Shadow: Ku Ku Ku Ku!
Fox's Shadow: Come on!
Falco's Shadow: Personally, I prefer the air!
Wolf's Shadow: AWOOOOOOOO!!!
DK's Shadow: *Oz beats his chest*
Diddy's Shadow: *Oz makes random chimp noises*
Samus's Shadow: *Technological whirring*
Zamus's Shadow: Try me.
Wario's Shadow: Wa-wa-wah!
Yoshi's Shadow: Yoshi!
Falcon's Shadow: Show Yo Moves! *Oz does the little salute*
Olimar's Shadow: *Whistle*
Ness's Shadow: Ooo-kay.
Lucas's Shadow: This is scary! (Lucas doesn't say that, but it suits him)
Snake's Shadow: *Explanation point appears above Oz's head with the sound effect*
Sonic's Shadow: You're too slow!
Ice Climber's Shadow: *Makes the hopping/belay sound*
Pit's Shadow: You're not ready yet!
Game and Watch's Shadow: Beep Beep Beep! (He actually says those words)
ROB's Shadow: BEEEEEEEEP! (He says this too)
Moria's Shadow: Kishi kishi kishi!

So anyway, after Oz says the line, you gain control of his attacks for the next 10 seconds. He starts transporting randomly all over the place using soru, facing in random directions when he does so. He could teleport below the stage, above the stage, under the stage... Each time he comes out of a soru, you can use a move of his, but using the move will make there be a few seconds lag until the next Soru.

Moves of Oz

A Button: Oz slams forward his massive fist. Watch out for this move, as it is quick and powerful. It also has a lot of range. However, using this move will leave hanging for a few precious seconds of time. Very high knockback.

Damage: 20%

B Button: Oz jumps a small distance up, crashing back into the ground with both feet. If he hits an opponent, it will cause even more knockback than the last move. However, it has less range to one side than the other move.

Damage: 30%

X Button: A separate X button move? Oz transforms into a completely spherical shape and can be moved left and right for the next 3 seconds. Faster than most of Oz's moves, but it eats up precious time. It has less knockback than his other attacks, but it's easier to hit with.

Manga Scan: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/476/12/
Damage: 15%

After your time is up, Oz jumps off the stage. Doppelman then pulls itself out of the ground and transforms into Moria, who pulls out another Doppelman.

Wii Sound: “Kishi kishi kishi kishi…”

Series Symbol: The flag of the Strawhat Pirates.

Entrance: A shadow appears on the ground and lifts itself up. It then grows into Doppelman, who instantly transforms into Moria. The real Doppelman comes out of the ground in front of him.

Taunt 1: Moria lies down on his side lazily. He then laughs, “Kishi kishi kishi…” If Doppelman is next to him when the taunt starts, he’ll imitate his master and lie down, but will make no sound when he opens his mouth.

Taunt 2: Moria raises his open hand and creates a few shadow bats above it that swirl around him. He chuckles while doing this. If Doppelman is next to him while he performs this move, the shadow will transform into even more brickbats that swirl around Moria before transforming back to normal.

Taunt 3: Moria sits down, leans back, and says, “Get it done.” If Doppelman is next to him, the shadow will give a military style salute.

Kirby Hat: Kirby can only suck up Moria and not Doppelman. If Kirby sucks up Moria, he gains his flame like hair, facial stitches, and little horns. His Shadow Steal is identical other than having less range. This makes Kirby's shadow steal much worse. Kirby also will lose the move if he loses the Moria hat as well as getting KOed.

Crowd Chant: GE-CKO, GE-CKO, GE-CKO, GE-CKO, GE-CKO, MOOOOORIA!

Victory 1: Moria snores in the foreground, sleeping on his back. In the background, Oz stomps around and waves his arms, roaring. Moria will then open one eye and say, “Quiet.” Oz instantly stops and stands in place sheepishly.

Victory 2: Moria laughs his signature maniacal laugh (Kishi kishi kishi kishi…) while outstretching his arms. He then clenches one fist and brings it close to his chest. “Think twice before you face a pirate of my bounty, rookies.”

Victory 3: Moria cackles and raises his hand. A stream of shadow bats fly out from his shadow on the ground, swarming around the screen.

Loss: Moria stomps around angrily and shakes his fists, while Doppelman claps in front of him.

Unlocking Method: Beat Boss Battles Mode on any difficulty.

Colors

Default Moria
Moria with pale green skin and yellow hair. His coat still remains black.
Moria has pale red skin and black hair. His coat is black with red flame designs.
Moria has pale plue skin and red hair. His coat becomes red.
Moria gains dark gray skin, red stitches and hair, and black clothing with silver and black striped pants.
Pirate King Moria has a crown on his head (Like Peache's), a red fur-trimmed coat, and healthy tan skin.

Snake’s Codec

Snake: Who’s that?
Campbell: That, Snake, is Gecko Moria, one of the most powerful members of the shichibukai, also known as the seven gods of pirates. The World Government in exchange for lifting their bounties and providing them unlimited resources employed them.
Snake: The World Government? Are they like the Patriots?
Campbell: Sort of. Watch out for his shadow controlling abilities. He gained them after eating the Kage Kage No Mi, or shadow shadow fruit. He doesn’t like attacking himself, though, as he’s sorta lazy.
Snake: Good, he’ll be easy then.
Campbell: I wouldn’t be sure, Snake. He uses his own shadow, an invincible entity called Doppelman. Moria uses it to defend himself against attack and can change its shape.
Snake: He’s probably scared of his own shadow.

Trophies

Gecko Moria

Lord of Thriller Bark's legion of zombies, Moria joins the Brawl! He has eaten the Kage kage no mi, allowing him to control and steal shadows. He uses his own shadow, an entity called Doppelman, to fight. Watch out, for his odd appearance hides enormous power!

Unlocking Method: Beat Adventure Mode with Moria.

Moria Final Smash: Shadow Asguard

Moria's most powerful technique. He absorbs all the shadows he has collected into his body, transforming him into a monstrous creature. After 1000 shadows have been consumed, he will fight! Moria cannot retain this form for long, and can only attack with it very slowly and inaccurately. However, his mastery over shadows allows him to trap opponents with his shadow bats to deal a final blow!

Unlocking Method: Beat All-Star Mode with Moria.

Nightmare Luffy

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/6915/121zo0.jpg
Luffy SMASH!!! After absorbing 100 shadows and gaining the skill and stamina of each one, Monkey D. Luffy is changed into a fearsome nightmare form! A master swordsman, Nightmare Luffy uses both his incredible strength and 10 foot long katana to fight Moria and Oz!

Unlocking Method: Unlock Moria and Thriller Bark.

Oz, SZ-900

Moria's 900th zombie, and a fearsome foe. Oz was once lord of many countries, and feared everywhere. However, he froze to death in the northlands, and has become only a legend. But Oz's body was still intact, and the massive zombie was finally given life by Moria in the form of a shadow; The shadow of Monkey D. Luffy!

Unlocking Method: Use Moria's alternate final smash once.

Brooke

http://images.wikia.com/onepiece/images/a/ab/Brook.jpg
A skeleton musician who meets the Strawhat Pirates. His shadow was stolen by Moria and implanted in the zombie Ryuuma, and he wants it back! However, Brooke has a deep past, including an encounter with Laboon, the whale who befriended the Strawhats. He keeps his afro as a sign of remembrance for his friend Laboon, a symbol of his previous life, and a way for his friend Laboon to recognize him when he meets the whale again. Brooke is a talented musician, and a skilled fencing swordsman. He keeps his blade hidden in his cane.

Unlocking Method: Hidden in a box in the SSE.

Stage: Thriller Bark

Moria's base of operations. A gigantic island converted into a sailing vessel, Thriller Bark is truly terrifying. Covered in a permanent fog to keep out sunlight, the island is host to hundreds of zombies. However, the most terrifying part is not the zombies, but Moria's faithful servants, Absalom, Ryuuma, Hogback, and Perona.

Stage Layout: Moria's castle is a shifting stage, like Castle Siege. When shifting between parts, the background will begin shimmering and dilating before suddenly the entire stage is eveloped in a flash of light.

First Stage: Forest of Thriller Bark. Instead of zombies, members of the Thriller Bark's Victim Organization will walk in the background. It's merely a walk off stage about half the width of Bridge of Eldin. The background is filled with shadowy trees and sinister red eyes peeking out of the darkness. There are no platforms.

Zombies moan and walk by in the background. Every so often, the servants of Moria appear in the background, although they don't interfere with the fighting... Much.

Perona: The lord of the animal zombies on Thriller Bark. When she appears in the background, the ghosts she projects appear and float back and forth horizontally at any point on the screen. The platforms will disappear after two seconds if stood on for too long.

Ryuuma: A master swordsman's body imbued with the spirit of the skeleton Brooke, Ryuuma is one of the strongest zombies. Ryuuma will watch the fight without commenting or intervening, although he will sometimes spin his sword around and laugh. "Yohohohohoho!"

Absalom: Absalom is commander of most of the zombies on Thriller Bark. He was given implants from various species of animals by Dr. Hogback. He is a known pervert, and has the ability to turn himself invisible. When Absalom appears in the background, he will wait for a few seconds, and then disappear. At any random moment during the fight, he might happen to trip one of the fighters. He'll then reappear in the background, cackling.

Hogback: An egomaniacal genius who joined Moria purely out of greed and the hope of bringing back to life his lost "love." Moria secured the dead bodies used as zombies, and also made Absalom stronger. He is cold-hearted, and will watch the fight while giggling. At a random point during the fight, he might drop a random body from the top of the screen to the ground, which will get up and start walking around. It won't attack, but it will shield, get in the way, and otherwise annoy people.

Unlocking Method: Beat at least 5 event matches with Moria, play 15 vs. matches with Moria, unlock the redead trophy.

Music Options

We Are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjvs_w0JWTo
Brand New World: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xr36cysodg
To the Grand Line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVBH0x-0Tvg&feature=related
We Did It! Let's Party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERRMLb7jLU&feature=related
Duel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkZBnMNfBLo&feature=related
I'm Becoming King of the Pirates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YASznb9DsvQ&feature=related
Gomu Gomu Bazooka: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbCzqg0V5EA&feature=related
One Piece Movie 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgLUeJg_nEo&feature=related

SSE Role

As Luigi walks through a mansion filled to the brim with ghosts, he questions his own sanity. Why did he come to this old abandoned place? Suddenly, he hears a loud snore. Freaking out, Luigi screams and runs into another room. However, in his panic, he went towards the source of the sound. Gecko Moria lies on the floor, sleeping. Luigi tiptoes up to him and examines his body. Nothing.

Luigi then gets up really close and pokes the giant. Nothing.

Luigi laughs and then begins dancing on Moria's stomach. The pirate opens one eye.

WHAM! Luigi is punched back by Doppelman, who rises from the ground. Moria laughs (Kishi kishi kishi) and then walks over to Luigi. He gestures forward, and Doppelman grabs the poor plumber. Moria pulls out his giant scissors... But they are knocked out of his hand by Lucario! Moria gets a mad look on his face, and then starts to fight both the smashers.

You can choose either Moria, Luigi, or Lucario to fight. You have only one life if you're playing as Lucario/Luigi, but you have 2 if you choose Moria. If you win with Moria, the Shichibukai will laugh and pick up the trophies before walking away. If you win with Luigi and Lucario, the two look over Moria's trophy and decide to revive him. When they do, he smiles and says thank you and starts talking with them. However, unknown to the heroes, Doppelman rises behind them.

WHAM! The two fighters are knocked into trophies by the shadow. Moria then takes them away like he did in the other ending.

Moria begins moving with them across the land when he is surprised by King Dedede. The king slams the hammer into him, sending him and his cargo of trophies flying into the distance in different directions. Later on, one of Dedede's Waddles walks up to the Luigi trophy, which landed in the middle of a grassy field, and revives him.

Meanwhile, on an icy mountain, Lucario's trophy is discovered by Popo and Nana. The two climbers revive him. He thanks him and starts meditating on the icy peak, whiel the two climbers see someone down below and start hopping down.

At the bottom of the ocean, a trophy lies. Moria hibernates there, waiting for someone to find him. If you beat the SSE after unlocking him, the ending mini-movie will feature him getting sucked into the subspace vortex created when the Island of the Ancients was destroyed and later on fighting Tabuu.

Assist Trophy: Brooke

"Yohohohohoho!"

Brooke, the skeleton musician from One Piece, has joined your side! His unique fencing style is very nice, but even better is his music, which puts enemies to sleep while he's playing. Brooke will run very quickly around the stage, and attack with quick, weak attacks using his cane sword.

Unfortunately, though, Brooke is very light and can easily be sent flying. He has about as much stamina as Stafy.

Attack 1: Brooke raises his cane sword in the typical fencing pose and jabs and slices repeatedly with its tip. Almost no knockback, but the jabs add up for damage and immobilize the enemy.

Damage for each jab: 2%

Attack 2: Brooke swings his cane sword around in a circle around him. It goes extremely quickly, eventually becoming a buzzsaw in effect. This attack does enormous damage if Brooke manages to catch an enemy in it.

Damage for each hit: 2%
Combined damage if enemy gets hit by the beginning hit and caught by it: 45%

Attack 3: Brooke pulls out his violin and begins playing it while standing in place. A soothing melody comes out, similar to that of Jiggly's sing. If an opponent is caught in the melody, they will sleep until Brooke stops playing. Brooke will play his violin for 8 seconds. Anyone who's watched the JAPANESE One Piece anime would know that this is the main theme, We Are, only slowed down and only done using a violin.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Yes, Sonic the baron, shapeshifter strong bad will be the moveset I review after sandslash and darknut. Next will be banjo kazooie, then Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. That's the order of requests I've got so far, although multiple requests by the same person get bumped down by requests from new individual people. Gotta spread around the love (Or criticism, rather), ya know?

Don't expect any more ratings up tonight though. I really need to actually start work on my next moveset. For me, the hardest part of the moveset is starting it at all. Having a totally blank word document can be pretty intimidating, know what I'm saying?

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Whatever happened to the days where people actually commented on movesets in the topic? I've only got a bit so far, but it'd be nice for people to comment on what I've got.:(

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@ KoJ: Dude, you have two attacks. All that neat stuff about "Special Abilities" doesn't do much if I don't now what those attacks do, y'know? All the moves you reference throughout what you have so far don't mean anything to us.

I like the taunts, though. :bee:

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
@ KoJ: Dude, you have two attacks. All that neat stuff about "Special Abilities" doesn't do much if I don't now what those attacks do, y'know? All the moves you reference throughout what you have so far don't mean anything to us.

I like the taunts, though. :bee:
You might want to reconsider. I just added specials.

The thing is, I actually have the entire moveset done, I just am putting it here a little at a time.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Wow the Gecko Moria moveset is..... welll geez the cahracter seems really interesting and I wanna hear more about it! that's like a thousand awesome points for creative ness right there!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Nice moveset. Interesting character, definitely. Neutral B is a cool idea. Imagine stealing the Down B from Pokemon Trainer, though... Forced fatigue = Not fun!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
The thing is, I actually have the entire moveset done, I just am putting it here a little at a time.
...WHY!? >.<

Anyway, the Specials: I'm not sure what you mean by Kagemusha not grabbing edges. Also Shadow Steal seems ridiculously cheap. Not cheap in a broken sort of way, but cheap in a "man that's bullcrap, you randomly stole my Farore's Wind then hit me away with a Smash attack and I could've easily recovered but I didn't have my freakin' recovery".

But I love the idea of Zombie Implant, but I can guarantee you: Moria'd be banned faster than you can say "tiers r 4 queers". :p

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
...WHY!? >.<
*Cough* You *Cough* Did *Cough* Dracula *Cough* You're *Cough* No *Coughcough* one to *cough* talk. *Falls over dead due to lack of air*

Anyway, the Specials: I'm not sure what you mean by Kagemusha not grabbing edges.
Doppelman will stay on the stage at all times. He will not jump on the edge. Therefore, when you use Kagemusha and switch places with him, you will never hit the edge for the simple reason that he's not on the edge.

Also Shadow Steal seems ridiculously cheap. Not cheap in a broken sort of way, but cheap in a "man that's bullcrap, you randomly stole my Farore's Wind then hit me away with a Smash attack and I could've easily recovered but I didn't have my freakin' recovery".
And? I've established that Shadow Steal is very hard to hit with. That's scrub thinking to think it's cheap if it's not broken.

But I love the idea of Zombie Implant, but I can guarantee you: Moria'd be banned faster than you can say "tiers r 4 queers". :p
Zombie Implant is flawed in myriad ways. The zombies are light as hell, non shadow implanted zombies suffer from no real recovery and only one attack, and the Shadow Steal is already ridiculously hard to land.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I took a brief glance at your moveset Koj, and it seems to have amazing detail. Looking like a top tier contender so far. I don't have the time to take a mouch more detailed look then that due to making my own moveset, but to be frank, I hate One Piece, so that's not exactly encouraging me to read the set.

COMING SOON. . .

Right now I'm just on the basic animations, but I'm doing a good job with making him a unique, interesting play style so far. I hope you guys look forward to it.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I took a brief glance at your moveset Koj, and it seems to have amazing detail. Looking like a top tier contender so far. I don't have the time to take a mouch more detailed look then that due to making my own moveset, but to be frank, I hate One Piece, so that's not exactly encouraging me to read the set.
Let me guess. You watched the anime, which is horribly stretched out, or even worse, the 4kids dub, which is horribly censored and scripted.

EDIT: NEVERMIND ABOUT THE REST.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god, that's going to be awesome, that's going to be awesome, that's going to be awesome... Will you give him damage regeneration and other awesome sh**?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
*Cough* You *Cough* Did *Cough* Dracula *Cough* You're *Cough* No *Coughcough* one to *cough* talk. *Falls over dead due to lack of air*
Totally not true. I didn't have Drac's entire moveset waiting in the wings. I basically just had the Specials. And some images.

AND FROM THERE, I BUILT IT UP WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS, UNTIL THEY WERE BLOODY AND RAW. AND IT WAS GOOD.

Doppelman will stay on the stage at all times. He will not jump on the edge. Therefore, when you use Kagemusha and switch places with him, you will never hit the edge for the simple reason that he's not on the edge.
Oh.

And? I've established that Shadow Steal is very hard to hit with. That's scrub thinking to think it's cheap if it's not broken.

Zombie Implant is flawed in myriad ways. The zombies are light as hell, non shadow implanted zombies suffer from no real recovery and only one attack, and the Shadow Steal is already ridiculously hard to land.
Fair enough.

What levels are the zombies though?

KoJ

Smash Journeyman

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Oh my god, that's going to be awesome, that's going to be awesome, that's going to be awesome... Will you give him damage regeneration and other awesome sh**?
To be honest, I haven't played Soul Calibur 4, but that's only due to me not owning a xbox 360 or PS3. I'm still a huge Soul Calibur nut, and I'm using the design because it has the most moveset potetional. I frankly don't know what you mean by damage regeneration, but there's going to be a lot of emphasis on Nighty's favorite thing in the moveset.

SOOOOOOOUUUUULLLSSSSS...

He of course would be a power character, but I feel like it wouldn't be doing him justice if he was a giant hulk, you know? So I'm giving him his share of both speedy and powerful moves to go well with his character, coming up with some other penalties to give Nighty a good unique feel.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Let me guess. You watched the anime, which is horribly stretched out, or even worse, the 4kids dub, which is horribly censored and scripted.
How'd you guess? Things always get worse in anime, much less in a american dub, much less a dub by 4kids. *Shudder* If you want to know what I think of what I've seen. . .

*Smokes Lolipop*

(Gack, sorry for double post. Curse the ridiculous rate my computer goes through these forums.)

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
How'd you guess? Things always get worse in anime, much less in a american dub, much less a dub by 4kids. *Shudder* If you want to know what I think of what I've seen. . .

*Smokes Lolipop*

(Gack, sorry for double post. Curse the ridiculous rate my computer goes through these forums.)
AAAUUUGGHHH!!! Zoro's being drilled through by blunt blades! At least I think they're blunt, since he's not bleeding.

AUUUGGGHH!!! Nami is stabbing her tattoo! Or... Wait, they removed that.

AUUUUUGGGHH!!! Nami's mom was shot! Zef ate his leg! Kuina died a horribly ironic death of falling down the stairs... No, wait, those were also removed.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Anyway, you do know what a scrub thinks like, don't you? Banning a technique because people think it's "cheap" when it's not overpowered is scrub thinking. It's not an insult, it's just what it's called.

http://www.sirlin.net/Features/feature_PlayToWinPart1.htm
Oh God. I think I may vomit. :urg:

I've seen that article bandied about before, and as a guy who doesn't really believe in any game being "competitive" in that sense outside of *maybe* StarCraft, you can imagine how I feel about the whole "play to win" thing.

LET'S NOT GET INTO THAT THOUGH

But yeah, I know what a scrub is. Maybe in tournament play Shadow Steal wouldn't be an issue, but if I'm just playing with my friends (which is how I feel Smash Bros. was meant to be played), I could see a few controllers getting chucked across the room as a direct result of the move randomly stealing a certain Special Move.

Normal zombies are about level 2-3.

Shadow zombies are level 5.

That help?
Yeah, I was just wondering. It is a really interesting moveset...though I have to say...throwing the limp corpses of your opponent at them as a projectile is one of the more grim things I've seen in a moveset.

And I've seen movesets for Guy Savage. :psycho:

Zoro'sZolo's being drilled through by blunt blades!
Fix'd. :chuckle:

half_silver28

Smash Ace
well... I'm sure no one cares by now, but I reorganized my Stanley Yelnats moveset (pg 92) in the same way that I did with my Lloyd & Colette movesets. I STILL haven't started on my batman moveset; I definitely will start on it soon, after I decide on some changes to make to Lloyd & Colette (with mendez now being one of the commies, I'll need to lol)

@mendez: I have to admit, if ur going to keep churning out movesets as awesome as Bill & Lance... I think u may have the RIGHT to be harsh in ur reviews :dizzy: :laugh:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Silver, I've been meaning to ask you, what's going on with the best moveset maker list? You scrapping it (I wouldn't blame you, there are a TON of people who deserve to be on it), or has it just not been updated for a long time?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Well there have just been so many new movesets posted since I last updated it... to put it bluntly I'm lazy & I've had a lot of stuff going on lately as well. I was gonna wait for Heo&reo to update his master list of movesets, but he hasn't been around. :ohwell:

I definitely figure that I'm going to raise the bar for making the nomination list as well; seeing as how there are so many new people submitting quality movesets now :p

SirKibble

Smash Champion
All right, I was just wondering. Yeah, you'll definitely have to raise the bar on that. All these new jerks people coming in and making incredible movesets...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Slow down now...what's this about a "Best Moveset Maker List"?

Everyone who's posted a moveset needs to read my review of Sonic the Baron's Roger Rabbit. It concerns something that's been getting to me lately, and I'm afraid most would miss it if I didn't make special mention of it.

Don't get offended or anything--it's not aimed at anybody in particular, but I've been noticing that that trend holds true in at least half the movesets I've seen so far on this thread.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Metal Knuckles

Back-story/Description:
In terms of video games, Metal Knuckles only appeared in Sonic R. Just as Metal Sonic is the robot counterpart to Sonic, Metal Knuckles is the doppelgänger of Knuckles the Echidna. He has Knuckles' strength, with even greater speed, but with worse traction. Created at Robotnik's Reactive Factory, along with Tails Doll, he was one of the greatest Robotnik's creations, as he could rivalize on a race with Super Sonic. Metal Knuckles was the character that went through the most shortcuts when played by the computer, so following this character was the easiest way to find the quickest route to the finish line. His likelihood for a possible return is very low since he was only used once, and he is one of the few characters who did not appear in the poll at Sonic Channel. Despite his small appearance in the series, he has become a well-received and popular character, often considered one of the popular robot characters after Metal Sonic, Emerl, E-102 Gamma and E-123 Omega.

Notes:

Metal knuckles has alright strength and good jumps, jumps that can rival Luigis. Metal Knuckles is also decent in speed and weight. Metal Knuckles has many Elemental attacks within his moveset, like fire, electricity, Ice and the like, and he uses these elements to power up many of his attacks.

Stats:
Power: 7.2/10
Walking Speed: 6.9/10
Dash speed: 8.8/10
Range: 6.1/10
Projectile distance: 7.8/10
Drop speed/weight: 7.3/10
Size: 7.4/10
1st jump: 8.2/10
2nd Jump: 6.3/10
Crouch: 4.2/10
Traction: 3.1/10
Combo: 6.3/10
Wall jump: no
Wall climb: yes
Crawling: no
Glide: yes

Specials:

Neutral B: Grenade Flyer: Metal Knuckles opens up his Left hand, which reveals a giant grenade launcher, Metal Knuckles first puts his left arm up into the air diagonally, with his right hand holding underneath its left arm, and when Metal Knuckles shoots a grenade out, it makes his left arm go a bit back-wards, so there is a bit of a delay with each grenade launch. The grenade it self looks like the size of a Links bomb, a is grey which has fire coming out from the sides, the Grenade bounces against the floor like Marios fire-ball, and the range is as far as wolfs blaster, since the grenade is quite big and chunky, the grenade explodes after 1.5 seconds use of it. This does 10% and mid-low knockback, this has a faster use rate and range than his Neutral B, but does less damage and knockback as a cost. The same when used in the air.

Side B: Flame-wave: Metal Knuckles points his right hand up into the sky, and then it points its arm directly in front of him, as he points its arm forward, you can see his metal claw opened some kind of little gun-point thing, which fires the giant flame in front of Metal Knuckles , which is the same size as Bowsers Fire-breath! This is quite big for Metal knuckles size, and this does 1 hit, which does 13% and mid knockback. You can’t hold this out, as after about a second of using it, the flame-wave goes back into his metal claw. The range does actually get smaller though, so you can’t spam it much, every time you use it, the flame-wave gets shorter by about a 2/3 of a stage builder block, and this also a way of knowing that the move gets stale as well. This has quite a bit of start-up lag and ending lag as well, so much its punishable! This is the same when it is used in the air.

Up B: Extreme Rocket: Metal Knuckles jet-pack glows bright white when this is used, Metal Knuckles holds onto his jetpack which is behind him, and goes a far distance when he uses this (this goes the range of 4 stage builder blocks going up-wards), you can control this, but not like how you would control the direction of the recovery before you moved, you control it when you are in the middle of the movement of the recovery, this is quite hard to control, but not too hard. When you use this, the after movement is half decent, its not that great, but much better than alot of people in the cast. This does damage when you first do the move, and at the end, if you get hit by the beginning or the ending frames (you'll see a little explosion behind Metal Knuckles, coming from the Jetpack) of the move, this does 14%, which sets you a blaze, and does mid knockback. At early percentages, you might be able to link the first hit with the ending hit as well, but this quite a bit of start-up lag, so it's easily dodged, however!

Down B: Mech Anteater jumper: this can only be done on the ground. Metal Knuckles sticks it’s right hand in the ground, which then you can’t see, and then he puts a mini Metal Knuckles into the ground, the mini Metal knuckles sticks its hand up out of the ground, and when your opponent walks past it, you see the mini Metal knuckles jumps out, this doesn’t do much damage and knockback, and it also disappears afterwards. But this move cause long hit-stun, allowing you to do a follow-up attack. The range of the jump goes just a bit higher up than Squirtles head. This attack does 8% and mid-low knockback. This move should make the opponent approach Metal Knuckles from the air, which can be a killer for your opponent if your opponent playing someone with rubbish jumping ability or rubbish aerials, this can be a serious threat to your opponent. This move also has quite a bit start-up and ending lag, should only use it when you far enough, or when the opponent has died.

Standard:

Neutral A: Knuckle Combo: Metal Knuckles first does a right handed punch which goes to his left, this stuns the enemy and does 4%, then Metal Knuckles first jabs forward with its left hand, which stuns the enemy and also does 4%, and the final hit is when Metal knuckles sticks his right hand up in a fist, and slams it down-wards in front of himself, this does 5% and mid-low knockback, a good way to rack up quick damage for Metal Knuckles!

Hold Down A: This has no effect at all

F-tilt: Fire spit: Metal Knuckles looks towards/away from the screen, and points his right hand out forward, showing the flame cannon thing, and it spurts out single flame which does 3 constructive hits, each hit can do 3% and the final hit does mid-low knockback, this has very little start-up and ending lag, and since it’s a little flame, it has a bit of added range to it as well. A good way to rack up damage as well, but this is lacking in knockback, which is good for doing another follow up attack or to do another f-tilt at low percentages.

U-tilt: Spark Flow: Metal Knuckles stick both of its arms up straight into the air, and when it does this, its arms get surrounded by blue electricity, this move does 4 constructive hits, and with each hit doing 3% and the final hit doing mid-low knockback, you might be thinking “why won’t I just use this move instead of his F-tilt?” well, because it doesn’t hit the smaller people when they are next to Metal Knuckles, letting the opponent to do a quick smash, or a quick D-tilt, this is more effective against Big characters, this should only be used against small people when they are in the air! This comes out quick, but has a tiny bit of ending lag, which makes F-tilt a quicker move to use!

D-tilt: Heated Claw: As Metal Knuckles crouches down, it moves both of its arm along the ground, and does a quick clap while its claws are bright red, and when he does clap, a little spark of fire comes out, This comes out quick with little bit of start-up and ending lag, this has a sweet-spot, as soon as you connect with the tip of the claws and the little fire spit looks like it touches you (It doesn’t do damage, its just for show).
___When this isn’t sweet-spotted this does 5% and pushes you back a bit, allowing another D-tilt to happen, or should allow the tip of the claw to hit the opponent next, when it’s sweet-spotted, this does 8% and mid-low knockback, as you can tell it doesn’t do that great knockback, even when it’s sweet-spotted, however it’s a great damage dealer, but this can be DI’d out of quite easily.

Dash Attack: Voltage Twist: as Metal Knuckles running, Metal Knuckles sticks both of its arms as far outwards as it possibly can, and then the claw starts to have electricity circle its claw and on the tip shooting a tiny bit outwards, Metal Knuckles spins around twice before ending, and it spins clockwise. This comes out quite quick, but actually has quite a lot of ending lag, so this is easily punished when it’s missed as you can shield grab the foe, or dodge away from the attack to dodge this move, this does 9% and mid knockback, this also sends the foe 45 degree upwards.

Smashes:

F-Smash: Fierce Fist: As Metal Knuckles prepares to launch for a strong punch, Metal Knuckles holds his right arm a bit back, and you can see its eyes closed when charging, and its claws begin to glow bright red when I charges this move up, when you release this move, you see Metals knuckles wrist bursts out with flames when it charges forward the range of Wolfs F-smash. This has a sweet-spot, where if you get hit by the move at really close range, it will push the opponent into its fist when the flame bursts out of Metal Knuckles claws. When uncharged when it’s sweet-spotted, this does 18% and mid-high knockback, when it isn’t sweet-spotted, this does 13% and mid-high knockback (since the final hit does the knockback). When it is charged and it’s sweet-spotted, this does 24% and high knockback, and when this isn’t sweet-spotted, this does 19% and high knockback, this has a bit of start-up and ending lag however. This is a good damage dealer, and it can go through walls, which can be good or bad depending where your opponent shield, as the opponent can do a quick smash while the move is ending.

U-Smash: Paralyzing Beam: Metal Knuckles holds its head down a tiny bit with his eyes shut almost all the way, and then Metal knuckles sticks its right arm up with its claw up, and almost instantly, the claw opens up to see this slightly long orange cannon pointing out up-wards, and then Metal knuckles shoots a very thin, but long line of orange electricity shoot up to the air from its right arm, This has amazing range, from any where on the battle field, it will always shoot to the top of the screen, but it only hits people who are airborne, and this is does an alright amount of in damage for its lack of knockback! If you hit you foe by the very top tip of the beam, it will Paralyzes the enemy, stunning them in place for 1 second, allowing all of the other hits hit your opponent; this also does lots of constructive hits. The damage is variable, and this move is quite easy to get out of to DI out of!
____When uncharged, this does a maximum of 16%, and the final hit doing low-high knockback. When charged, the maximum amount of damage which can be done is 23% and the final hit does mid-low knockback. This has quite a bit of start-up and ending lag. This is great when you hit it on the tipper of Orange beam, allowing you to do quick loads of damage, but if you don’t hit the tipper and the opponent is in the beam, it’s quite possible to get out of the beam with ease, allowing this move to be potentially useless when it’s not mastered, if you can read where the enemy is going to go, and you have good accuracy, this is going to be hard to get around of, but using it any where, will be useless.

D-Smash: Earth Spikes: Metal Knuckles crouched down onto one knee, with his head looking down at the ground, Metal Knuckles sticks its right arm up into the air a little bit, and hits the ground with tremendous force! When Metal Knuckles hits the floor, 2 giant spikes, just a bit bigger than Metal Knuckles, appears pointing towards Metal Knuckles on both sides. The spikes are a dirty brown colour, like if it’s covered by lots of earth. This move has 2 hits on it, the first hit is a meteor smash (although you wouldn’t be able to tell, as it would only meteor smash someone when someone’s in the air, so you have to do this by the edge to make it meteor smash someone!), and the second hit does the knockback. The knockback is very strong on this move, as pretty much all of Metal Knuckles ground moves are great for damage racking, but lack in killing potential! This has major start-up lag, and a bit of ending lag for its great knockback.
___When uncharged, the first hit does 5%, and is a medium meteor smash, and the second hit does 16% and high-low knockback. When charged, the first hit does 7% and is a strong meteor smash, and the second hit does 20% and high-high knockback. This is a great killer, but the start-up lag can kill this move as well.

Aerials:

N-air: Burning Fire: as Metal Knuckles in the air, while his looking in the direction it faces, it first sticks its right arm out forward, and it’s claw opens up and a little flame comes out from it’s hand, and then Metal knuckles turns its head back, and sticks its left arm backwards, and it’s claw opens up and a little flame shoots out from its left arm as well, this comes out quick which has little ending and landing lag, both hits do knockback and the same damage, this is a one hit move unlike its F-tilt. Both hits on this move do 7% and mid-low knockback.

F-air: Rocket Missile: Metal Knuckles sends it’s right arm forward, and its right claw opens up to another cannon thing, and when Metal knuckles shoots it, a thin, grey missile shoots in front of Metal Knuckles, the speed of this missile goes the same speed as Wolf’s blaster. This shoots forward for about ½ of Wolf’s Blaster. But this move has another trick, when it reaches it’s peak going forward, the missile can either go Up-wards, Down-wards, up-wards diagonally, down-wards diagonally, or it can keep on going forward, the range of the second part of this move is the same as the first part, and it goes the same speed as the first part as well. The direction which the missile goes is random as well. This move can be useless at some times, or it can provide seriously good mind games at other times as well. The missile is weak in knockback and damage though, as it only does 6% and low-high knockback. This move has a bit of start-up lag, but it has little ending and landing lag as well.

B-air: Knuckle Claws: Metal Knuckles tilts its head to it’s back slightly, and Metal Knuckles sticks its right claw out-wards behind him, this has decent range, this part of the move only stuns the enemy, which lets the second part hit the opponent. After Metal Knuckles does the first part of this attack, Metal knuckles turns around with its left arm out in a hook position, and hits the foe with a powerful strike with it’s left claw, this is a good KO move for Metal Knuckles, but it can be avoided quite easily, as players with good DI can get away from the move from the first part of this attack. That being said, this comes out decently quick, but it has a bit of ending and landing lag however. This move has 2 hits in it, the first hit does 5% and stuns the enemy, and the second part of the attack does 9% and mid-high knockback.

U-air: Jet-Pack Force: as Metal Knuckles in the air, Metal Knuckles has its head going to the ground first, so its jetpack is facing up-wards, Metal Knuckles tilts its head back-wards, and then when the jet-pack is released, a giant burst of fire goes up-wards quite quickly, and the force of the giant out-burst of fire pushes Metal Knuckles down-wards, this is very powerful, but this has a bit of start-up lag, and has quite a lot of ending lag and landing lag however, which is very punishable! The burst of fire sends the foe up-wards when hit. This does 14%and high-low knockback. Very powerful when hit, but very punishable when you miss this however.

D-air: Electrical Current: Metal Knuckles looks down-wards with it’s legs far apart, and its head tilted down-wards, Metal Knuckles sticks both of its arms together, which opens up again, and then blue electricity goes down-wards, which gets bigger and more faded the further it goes down. The strongest part of the attack is when the electricity first comes out from Metal Knuckles hands. This has good range too, about ½ of Foxes Blaster range, but because it has good range, this move is quite weak in Damage and knockback. This has a little bit of start-up lag, but this quite a bit of ending and landing lag. When you hit this move when it first comes out, this does 12% and mid-low knockback, but if you get hit by this move at its range peak, this only does 4% and stuns the enemy slightly. If you looking to get some quick little damage to the opponent from quite a far distance, this is a move for you, but if want to use this for a different use, you might as well not bother with it.

G-air: Voltage Charge: As Metal Knuckles gliding, Metal Knuckles spins around with its arms out 3 times quite quickly, with blue electricity which circle Metal Knuckles from its head, and travels down to its feet, This does many constructive hits as well. While this does good damage and comes out quick, it lacks knockback and has quite a lot of ending lag. The maximum amount of damage this move can do is 15%, but the final hit only does low-high knockback. This move can be DI’d out of as well, so really this move is only used to cancel landing lag, and for nothing else.

Grabs:

Grab attack: Stabbing Claw: Metal Knuckles holds the enemy with its left hand, and digs into the foes head/upper body (depending how big the enemy is) with its right hand, the ending pause when you do this move is quite large, so it’s quite slow, this does 4% damage.

F-throw: Smashing Faces: Metal Knuckles picks up the foe by the face/body and pick them up into the air quite a bit with its left hand, and Metal knuckles punches the foe in the face 3 times quite strongly before tossing the foe forward with both hands on the opponents chest, and push them onto the ground, this sends the foe horizontally, and this can cause good damage as well, but lacks in knockback. The first 3 punches each do 3%, and the throw does 4% as well, but this only does mid-low knockback.

B-throw: Stunning Line: Metal Knuckles picks up the foe with its right hand, and then Metal Knuckles throws the foe behind, and as the foe is sent back-wards, metal Knuckles quickly opens its right hand up, and shoots a thin line of orange electricity 30 degree up-wards, the line disappears after 0.8 seconds. This can rack up a lot of damage as it does constructive hits, but most likely Metal Knuckles will throw the foe over or underneath the line. The first part of this move (the throw) does 5% and mid knockback, and the second part of this move (the beam) can do a maximum of 18%, but most likely you’ll only be hitting 9% or 10% damage, unless your opponent has the super mushroom effect, you’ll get hit by all of it.

U-throw: Burning Hatred: Metal Knuckles picks up the opponent with both of its hands looking towards the face its looking at, and then metal Knuckles flings the opponent into the air, and as Metal Knuckles turns its body around so it’s facing the screen, Metal Knuckles opens its right hand open, and shoots out a large flame up-wards, this has the same range as its Forward B, but going up-wards, this is a single hit as well, the hit-box being only the ascent of this move. This move has 2 parts to it, the first part (the throw) does 4% and mid-low knockback, and the second part (the flame) does 10% and mid-low knockback.

D-throw: Voltage Flow: Metal Knuckles tosses the foe to the ground, and then Metal knuckles looks at the foe, and opens its left hand open. Metal Knuckles then sticks its left arm on top the foes body, and it sends electricity through the enemy. You can see this as the opponent has blue electricity surrounding them. This does multiple hits, the throw does 4%, and the electricity does a total of 8% and mid-low knockback, this sends the foe up-wards.

Other Attacks:

Get up attack: Knuckle Stretch: As Metal knuckles gets up from the floor, Metal Knuckles turns its body around, so the body is facing the screen, and when Metal Knuckles is standing up with its knees bent, Metal Knuckles sticks both of its arms far out-wards to its side, this happens quickly, this move does 7% and mid-low knockback. This sends the foe horizontally.

Edge attack over 100%: Metal Upper-cutter: As Metal Knuckles crawls onto the stage from an ledge, it jumps up and does a quick uppercut, and after it upper-cuts the enemy, it spins around once quite quickly. This sends the foe horizontally. This does 7% and mid knockback.

Edge attack under 100%: Ground Fire: as Metal Knuckles climbs up from the ledge, Metal Knuckles puts both of its arms up in the air, and slams it’s claws on the ground (Which are bright red). As Metal Knuckles hits the floor, a small burst of flames come out from it, but this only does one hit. This sends the foe horizontally. This does 9% and mid-low knockback.

Final Smash: Metal Destroyer

Metal Knuckles body is glowing with flames coming from all around its body. Metal Knuckles then hovers in the air, with its face facing towards the screen, and you can’t see its legs much at all. And then Metal Knuckles sticks its arms out-wards, its right arm opens up and shoots a giant flame which covers from one side of the screen, to the other side of the screen (It can’t go through walls though). This flame does multiple of hits, and if you get hit by it from the start, this can do 35% and the final hit doing mid-low knockback. And with its left arm, its hand opens up and shoots a giant bomb which explodes with the radius of 2/3 of a smart bomb(this also can’t go through walls) ; the lag between each bomb throw is 1 second. The Bombs does 20% and high knockback, but the range goes as far as Foxes blaster!
You can aim this as well, you can move its right arm around the body of Metal Knuckles with the CONTROL STICK, and you can move its left arm with the C-STICK.
This lasts for about 12 seconds.

Playstyle:

First of all, I’m going to take the parts up into many sections

Standard attacks: Metal Knuckles tilts are very useful for racking up quick damage against any type of enemy, to the smallest, and to the largest. Metal Knuckles tilts come out quickly with little ending lag, so linking up with other moves within Metal Knuckles moveset are easy to do! As Metal Knuckles tilts come out quickly with little ending lag, this is what makes it easy to rack up damage at early percentages, but while you might be thinking “Metal Knuckles tilts sound too good”, practically all of its tilts can be DI’d out of, making the damage dealt less than what it would do, and as all of Metal Knuckles tilts are constructive hits, this means they can get out before the final hit, letting the enemy do a quick tilt or something.

Smashes: Metal Knuckles smashes are all not that good, while each one has one good feature, more or less all of its smashes can be avoided some how easily, while its F-smash is most likely the hardest move to avoid, it’s still easily punishable. So with Metal Knuckles smashes, you have to master the use of Metals smashes, as each smash can’t be used for the same thing or used the same way! But if you can master each use of its smashes effectively, you can use these attacks for powerful mind-games, as each smash has a really good pro about it, and also a really bad con about it as well, so be careful when using these effectively!

Aerials: Metal Knuckles aerials are all really effective and powerful, 2 of the moves are great killers, and the rest of the aerials are great damage building. The powerful aerials, just like Metal Knuckles smashes, can be DI’d out of, or easily avoided and easily punished, so timing Metals KO moves is key to taking the foe of the screen effectively!
Metal Knuckles F-air and (kind have) its D-air are all powerful in their own way, these attacks can attack from the far, so you get some quick (but weak in damage and knockback) damage done to the enemy which they can’t counter or punish you by.
And also Metals N-air can rack up damage, as it comes out quick with little ending and landing lag, although actually its weak in damage and knockback, but that means it can combo into another move of some sort!

Grabs: Metal Knuckles grabs are all great damage dealers, all the grabs go over double digits, although they don’t do great knockback! And another massive problem about Metal Knuckles throws, is that its back throw and up throw, the throws which can do most damage, can be DI’d away from, which means you might actually only be doing 5% or 7% damage overall, which is definitely weak! Meaning the throws which would be most effective when you opponent knows how to DI greatly would be its Down-throw and its Forward-throw would be the best throws to use, but these throws are weakest in the total number of damage it can do compared to the other 2 throws Metal knuckles has.

Specials: Most of Metals moves are about using them correctly at the right time and place, 2 of Metal Knuckles specials are projectiles and can reach quite a far range, and these moves can do double digits as well, so you can deal quite good damage, but these moves also lack in knockback, and have quite a large pause in between every use. Metal Knuckles up-b is a good recovery, above decent at least, as because you can aim it at the middle of it, meaning you can get around places like Final destinations lips. And also its up-b can also do damage at the beginning and at the end of this move, so your opponent needs to time his/hers edge-hog to successfully make Metal Knuckles fall to its doom. Metal Knuckles down-b can cause problems for your opponent if he/she isn’t clever, as it cause lots of hit-stun, which can combo into other moves effectively, and if your opponent is smart, it can produce a lot of mind-games which can help you game.

Animations

Dizzy: Metal Knuckles put both of its hands on each side of its head, and with its head rocking back and forth, you see its eyes going around in a circle.

Sleep: Metal Knuckles sits down on the ground crossed legged, with its head tilted to the ground, its eyes are shut closed.

Idle: Metal Knuckles sticks its hands up to its eye line, and you can see a burst of flames erupt from Metal Knuckles wrists.

Running: Metal Knuckles hovers above the ground slightly, and Metal Knuckles body is tilted forward quite a bit.

Crouch: Metal Knuckles kneels down, so one knee is pointing up, and Metal Knuckles puts its right hand on the floor

Drowning: Metal Knuckles wave its right arm left to right quite slowly!

Alternate Costumes:

1. Metal Knuckles main body colour is dark red (default)
2. Metal Knuckles main body colour is dark blue
3. Metal Knuckles main body colour is dark green
4. Metal Knuckles main body colour is dark purple
5. Metal Knuckles main body colour is dark grey
6. Metal Knuckles main body colour is dark orange

Taunts:

Up: Metal Knuckles sticks its arms together, and stick them up-wards into the air, and a giant burst of flames appear from the claws, then Metal Knuckles pulls its arms into its body, which then the whole body sends out a massive burst of flames

Side: Metal Knuckles stick its hands together, and you see electricity travel around metal Knuckles, and then you see Metal Knuckles standing up-wards, looking relived from the amount of electricity, and loosely let its arms go back to the standard position.

Down: Metal Knuckles points out its flame cannon out down-wards, and it sends out a small constant flame pointing to the ground, and then Metal Knuckles looks at the flame cannon, which it point up to its eye line, which then the flame stops.

Victory Taunts:

1. Metal Knuckles is looking tired, crouching on the ground, then a giant beam of electricity comes down onto Metal Knuckles, and then he looks refreshed and it sticks its right hand forward.

2. Metal Knuckles first shoots a bomb to its left, then to its right, then Metal Knuckles shots towards the cannon, then Metal Knuckles makes its arm pointing up-wards with the cannon out, and then the claw opens up.

3. Metal Knuckles is seen with 3 small Metal Knuckles stacked on top of each other, blocking Metal Knuckles view of the screen, who then punches the middle mini Metal Knuckles flying, and the bottom one runs away, and Metal Knuckles clenches its claws with flames coming out from it.

Crowd Chant

Mettttaaallll Knuckleessss (in the same tone used for Ganondorf)

Wii remote Sound:

You can hear a Teleport sound, like the sound when you went on a teleport box in Sonic 2s two player racing mode

Snake Codec:

Snake: it doesn’t take much thinking to work out who this person is, that’s Metal Knuckles!
Otacon: you are sure right there Snake, Metal knuckles isn’t the hardest person to guess by judging on its apperance alone.
Snake: I mean, c’mon! This robot looks exactly like Knuckles; tell me more about this robot
Otacon: alright, Metal Knuckles has only appeared in one game before, which is Sonic R, a racing game.
Metal Knuckles has lots of weapons at its use, this is one of Dr. Robotniks greatest creations, so I guess he went all out to make Metal Knuckles one of the "perfect" machines…
Snake: if Dr. Robotnik wanted Metal Knuckles to be one his perfect creations, why did he bother making an army with all those other robots?

Please Give Feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom