• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You had better do Mew justice, Wireframe. It definately doesn't deserve to be a clone, or even a Luigi-fied clone.

As for me, I plan on continuing with another existing franchise in Brawl, one of the smaller ones. I've been thinking about Game and Watch...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Why do people keep reserving?!

There can be multiple entries of the same character (though seeing a lot of ridley reservations is making me sick of it).

So really... when you reserve all your doing is taking up space (and this thing has already reached 200+ pages.)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
You had better do Mew justice, Wireframe. It definately doesn't deserve to be a clone, or even a Luigi-fied clone.

As for me, I plan on continuing with another existing franchise in Brawl, one of the smaller ones. I've been thinking about Game and Watch...
Oh, no worries! I have NO intention of making a clone what-so-ever!

^And in my book a luigified clone is 100% still clone.

Why do people keep reserving?!

There can be multiple entries of the same character (though seeing a lot of ridley reservations is making me sick of it).

So really... when you reserve all your doing is taking up space (and this thing has already reached 200+ pages.)
Multiple entries? Oh..... WEll then I'll refrain from reserving from now on..... sorry!

smashbot226

Smash Master
RESERVED FOR:

"The dark side, I sense in you."

(A lot of his moves are based on and also taken from Soul Calibur 4. Here's a YouTube vid outlining his attacks. Better yet, I use those names as well.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU12CbfMnYc&feature=related

Bio: Yoda is an old, wise, and powerful Jedi Master- nearly 800 years of experience has made him one of the deadliest warriors who ever lived, despite his diminutive size and strange appearance. As a member of the Jedi Council on Corusant, he was a leader and an important figurehead of the Council, giving advice to others and proudly defending his people. Of course, he'll fight when he must; not only did he assist in the battle of Kashyyyk versus a whole droid army, but also clashed sabers against the evil Count Dooku. He was one of the only Jedi who managed to survive Order 66, as he fled to Dagobah shortly after dueling with the Emperor and becoming injured. He stayed on that planet for the rest of his life as a hermit, eventually teaching his last Padawan, Luke Skywalker, to become the greatest Jedi who ever lived...

Style: Yoda is a Jedi Master and a powerful Force Wielder; he can not only use complex leaping and jumping attacks with his saber, but also use immense force abilities such as Force Push and Force Shield. He is slow, however, and a slightly weaker than average fighter. However, where his strength truly lies is his ability to adjust to ANY range to attack accordingly, his nimbleness around the battlefield, and his merciless attack speed.

Prepare for a beating by a little green man.

PROS:

High attack speed
Smaller than Olimar- smallest guy in game
High range with his longer than normal saber and Force Powers
Great aerial game
Attacks have low lags on both sides
High Jump

CONS:

Weak
Slow
Light
No Meteor Smash
Below average Tilts

---------

STRENGTH: 2- He's small, but he'll still pack a noticeable punch.

SPEED: 2- He's old. Old people can't run. At least he's got Force.

JUMP: 4- Using the Force, Yoda can jump higher than normal.

ATTACK SPEED: 4- Yoda is a swift combatant, able to circle around his foes with ease.

RANGE: 3- His saber is long enough to clash swords, but what REALLY saves him is the Force.

TRACTION: 2- His small legs can't really help him out here.

WEIGHT: 1- Lightest guy in the game. Fully charged Ike Fsmash kills at 30%.

SIZE: 1- Smaller than Olimar. Smallest guy in the game, being a head taller than a Pokeball.

FALL SPEED: 2
------------
A, Tilts & Dash:

A,A,A-Triple Strike: Yoda slashes the foe's face, once, then twice, and finishes with a thrust into the foe's stomach. The overall combo is poor in damage, dealing only 7%, but has decent knockback and the last shot has quite a bit of range on it. Also a quick attack speed.

A>-Aerial Strike (H): Yoda hops in the air as he spins around, saber outstretched. A multi-side hitting tilt that does light damage (5%) and little knockback. However, the versatility of this move, combined with its good range, give it a notable recognition. A rather slow move, strange for Yoda.

A^- Aerial Strike (V): Yoda hops and spins into the air vertically, twice, slashing with his saber both times. Deals light damage (7%) but has a long range, about two vertical character distances, and has very low lags.

AV- Flip Kick: Yoda, while crouched, performs a drop kick while balanced on his hands, tripping the foe under 40% and dealing 3% damage. A slow move, but quick to recover. Has the shortest of ANY of Yoda's attacks.

Dash A- Spiral Attack: Yoda plants his saber into the ground as he runs, still gripping the hilt, as he spins like a drill forwards, saber in his grasp, feet first. Deals 9% damage and has a VERY long range. However, if blocked, it can leave Yoda wide open. It also has enough priority to beat out a few projectiles.

Smashes:

Fsmash- Charge Slash #2: Yoda dives forward as he quickly slices anything in his path with his saber, traveling for about one whole character distance. This move comes out quick and deals moderate damage by Yoda's standards (12%). Other than the range, its most noticed feature is the upward arc of the move, making it good against jump-in's.

Usmash- Ataru Windmill: Yoda hops into the air, slashing with his saber twice, each attack doing 7% damage, 14 in total. A good thing about this move is its range, giving him a great anti-air attack and his go-to kill move.

Dsmash- Swing Kick: Yoda plants his saber into the ground as he spins around it, smacking foes away from him. Damage and knockback wise, they're okay. (13% and kills at 120%.) However, this move's attack SPEED is slow, but its lags are very quick. Also has low priority.

Aerials:

Specials:

Taunts:

Post Victory Animations:

Snake Codec:
Snake: Uh, Otacon? There's a small green ****** with a giant laser sword. Am I an addict?
Otacon: Umm... well... never mind. That;s Yoda, an Ataru Jedi.
Snake: In ENGLISH, Otacon?
Otacon: *Sigh...* He's a master swordsman, even though his size and strange speech trick you into believing otherwise.
Snake: Well, he's got ME fooled.
Otacon: Worse yet, he can use this psychic ability called, "The Force." He can push you, pull you, defend himself, you name it. All by using this one ability.
Snake: I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you fail.
Snale: I wonder if Alltel has better Codec deals than this...

SSE Role:

ETC:

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
Banjo-Kazooie moveset
awesome job, Banjo-Kazooie would have made a great Brawl char

i actually sorta had planned out my own moveset a bit. I thought of that same exact thing for downB, it would be just like in Banjo-Tooie and be cool to have like 2 moves in one. One thing i might suggest is to make the neutral B move their projectile egg shooter...and it can shoot either normal, fire, ice, or grenade eggs randomly.
and for the final smash i had been thinking maybe they could split or something though that might get too complicated, so maybe like what u had where they shoot those rapid fire gold eggs and can walk and jump around along with clockwork kazooie eggs.
btw for his Usmash u were thinking of the Flap Flip ;)

Banjo-Kazooie for next Smash Bros.! (course by then Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts would have been out for awhile, that might influence the moveset)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
A great tag team of characters join the fray! Bowser Jr. and Nina Cortex!

NO!

Well if not them, then who? It's Bowser Jr. and Nina all right, but they're a bit... Different.

They're all grown up! Bowser Jr. and Nina Cortex have raised the bar for evil far beyond their families! Just wait and see what they can do!

The Story

Anway, here's the deal. In case you didn't know, Nina is Cortex's "niece" (although she's actually his daughter, but he hides this) and she was once an overall pleasant little girl. But Cortex was terrified that she would grow to be a good person and shoved her off to the Academy of Evil, and he also gave her robotic gloves so she could not hug the fluffy animals she once loved without crushing them.

Bowser Jr. was also shipped to the AoE by Bowser himself, seeing that his son was a complete failure as a villain. Upon arriving, Bowser Jr. met Nina, and they became friends on sight. They grew up together and are now a formidable team of villains. In school, they would pull such "frivolous" pranks such as blowing up the gymnasium and putting rat poison in the cafeteria food. As they grew, so did their evil power.

Bowser Jr. is now considerably stronger, becoming a master of close combat with his signature paintbrush, which he has modified for his own use, and can also control fire, unlike his father, who just breathes it. However, he hates his father, so he tries to remove resemblences to him, including fire. He very rarely uses it. His shell is now solid steel, and he loves to polish it. No, on to the brush. The only new features, really, are that it is longer and has a spike on the end as well as a new property of the paint. Bowser Jr. can paint a stroke into the air, and the paint will remain stationary until he says, after which, the paint will explode. His voice is deeper and sounds a bit like Lucario, but a bit less scratchy.

Nina, on the other hand, has upgraded her robot hands for extreme power. She has no real hands, as she's had them on for so long, they fused with her real hands at about age 15. She can fire them at a high speed, and they are attached to a chain to keep from losing them. She also has harnessed the power of darkness. She, being an evil genius like her father uncle, uses a variety of high-tech weapons to help her in combat. But like Bowser Jr, she hates her "uncle" as well. As you may have noticed, she ripped the "n" from her forehead and put it on her belt, to show her disloyalty to her family. Her voice sounds a bit like that of Holly Hunter. I guess it's the buck teeth, idk.

The Movesets

Bowser Jr.

Overview
Bowser Jr. is obviously the heavy, close-range fighter of the two, although he is still fairly balanced. He plays as a bit of a combo of King Dedede and Marth. He has a ton of range, given that his brush is as tall as he is, and he has a lot of multiple hit attacks. His melee attacks sweetspot at the tip of the spike and/or brush, depending on the attack.

Visuals
Basic Pose: Holds his brush over his shoulder, leaned back slightly
Idle: Spins his brush around a few times, then mounts it back on his shoulder.
Walking: Holds brush with two hands like King Dedede holds his hammer, and creeps forward.
Running: Stomps in big strides like Bowser, but he moves faster.
Dashing: Has his brush over his shoulder and is leaned forward, running as fast as he can.
Jump 1: Does a little pole vault on his brush
Jump 2: Spins in his shell

Stats
Power: 3.75
Speed: 2.5
Range: 4.5
Jump: 3
Size: 3.5
Weight: 4

Tilts
A: Jabs forward with the spike on his brush
AA: Jabs again, but with a bit more force
AAA: Swings it over his head and swipes with the brush end.
Forward Tilt: Stabs with his spike many times fast for multiple hits.
Up Tilt: Points the brush end upward, and swings it above him a few times.
Down Tilt: Swings the end low, and swings it behind him, jumping over it.
Dashing A: Leaps forward and slams to the ground with the brush end.

Smashes
Forward Smash: Paints a streak front of him, which explodes.
Up Smash: Bowser Jr. sticks the spike of his brush into the ground, which he then leaps over and pulls out, and slams it to the ground.
Down Smash: Does a powerful spin in his shell similar to his father.

Aerials
Neutral Air: Does a somersault, leaving a swirl of paint, which sizzles down like a fuse behind him.
Forward Air: Swings the brush end forward, then spins it and jabs with the spike.
Back Air: Swings the brush end quickly behind him.
Up Air: Spins his brush rapidly above him similar to Pit.
Down Air: Does a mopping motion with his brush, leaving a blob of paint below, which explodes. Meteor Smash.

Throws
Grab A: Punches hard.
Forward Throw: Slams them down and runs across the floor with them under the brush, and he then sitcks them with the spike and flings them forward. If you've ever played SC4, this is similar to Astaroth's or Rock's Critical Finish.
Back Throw: Leaps over them, and when he is right above them, smacks them with his brush, knocking them back.
Up Throw: Uppercuts with the brush. Then, Bowser Jr. pole vaults on his brush and kicks them midair.
Down Throw: Slams then down and paints all over them. Then, he jumps back and snaps his fingers, and the enemy explodes.

Specials

B: Paintball Barrage
Bowser Jr. slings 3 wads of paint from the end of his brush, which fan out. They explode on contact. Fairly spammable, but not great.

Side B: Graffiti Slide
Bowser Jr. puts his brush to the floor and jumps. Jr. slides forward a short way, the paint left behing him exploding right behind him.

Up B: The Brushcoptor
Bowser Jr. jumps up, delivering an uppercut with his brush. Then he starts spinning his brush above him similar to Yoshimitsu's Deathcoptor. Bowser Jr. descends slowly like Peach's Parasol. You can cancel the spinning by pressing down. The spinning does no damage,

Down B: Tag Team
Bowser Jr. envolops himself in flame and vanishes. This deals multiple hits. Then, Nina appears out of a giant burst of Dark energy, which deals one, poweful hit. The swap is almost instant after Bowser Jr. dissapears. (This just proves how badass they are. Even their swapping does damage.)

Other
Taunt 1: Sticks the spike into the ground and jumps on top of his brush with one foot, and looks down.
Taunt 2: Shakes his fist and yells, "Take THAT, Academy of Evil!"
Taunt 3: Stomps one foot down and yells, "HA!"

Kirby Hat:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina

Overview
Despite being a female, Nina's fighting style is far from it. She has a fighting style silimar to Donkey Kong and Mewtwo with a bit of Lucas. What she lacks in range, she makes up for in unpredictability and an amazing air game. She is slightly faster than her partner, although she still isn't Sonic. She uses both her darkness powers and her fists about equally.

Visuals
Basic Pose: Is leaned over slightly, and has one fist clenched.
Idle: Pounds her fists together
Walking: Does a calm walk, arms crossed
Running: Runs forward with one fist closed, and the other with her index and middle fingers out.
Dashing: Dashes forward, both fists closed, one reared behind her.
Jump 1: Does a standard jump.
Jump 2: Crosses arms and spins once

Stats
Power: 3.25
Speed: 3.5
Range: 2
Jump: 4
Size: 3.25
Weight: 3

Tilts
A: Delivers a big slap
AA: Puts out hand and makes a small dark burst
Forward Tilt: Claps her hands in front of her, and a small dark wave goes out.
Up Tilt: Uppercut
Down Tilt: Does a low tripping kick
Dashing A: Points at the ground, and the ground in front of her explodes 3 times, while she is still sliding along the ground. Similar to Lucas's Dsmash, but with her sliding along the ground.

Smashes
Forward Smash: Clenches her fist and fires it out for a short way (About as far as PK Fire).
Up Smash: A small darkness vortex shoots up from the ground, hitting multiple times.
Down Smash: Nina crosses her arms, and darkness shoots up from the ground on both sides of her.

Aerials
Neutral Air: Is enshrouded in purple flame, hitting multiple times.
Forward Air: Delivers a huge backhand.
Back Air: Spins and punches quickly, then reverts to her original postition.
Up Air: Holds up her hands, and a small purple spark shower appears above her.
Down Air: Does a stomp similar to Ganondorf. Meteor Smash.

Throws
Grab A: An electric pulse goes through the enemy's body
Forward Throw: Punches away
Back Throw: Tosses them back, and a wave of darkness comes from the ground and sweeps the opponent along for a short way, like Piplup does.
Up Throw: Delivers a super-powerful uppercut.
Down Throw: Slams them down, and they become engulfed in purple flame, hitting many times.

Specials

B: Nina Sniper
Nina pulls out a purple and silver gun that looks like a Sniper Rifle. She fires a single, thin purple laser, which is fast and goes through walls and enemies. Not very spammable, but good for a cheap shot when you're far away.

Side B: Soul Piercer
Nina holds out one hand, and she fires a tiny purple needle. If it contacts, the enemy is enshrouded in dark energy and take a flat 7%. Also, if you can hit them while they are still in darkness, the move does a bit more damage and knockback.

Up B: Clutch of Demise
Chargeable. Nina's arm begins to glow purple about where the robot hand and her real arm meet. When the button is released, Nina fires it toward the ledge. If the move contacts an enemy, her hand clutches the enemy and flings them down at a 45 degree angle. Also, Nina will not go into helpless if it hits. The charge is keepable, so it's good to use when your % is high.

Down B: Tag Team
Nina dissapears in a wall of darknes that resembles that of Ganondorf. This deals multiple hits. Then, an X of paint is stroked onto the screen and Bowser Jr. appears from it, which deals one, poweful hit. The swap is almost instant after Nina dissapears. (This just proves how badass they are. Even their swapping does damage.)

Other

Taunt 1: Runs her hand through her hair and says "Well, that was pointless."
Taunt 2: Slams one fist to the ground and a bust of darkness surrounds her.
Taunt 3: Swings her fist over her head a few times, then it clicks back to normal. Looks like Tabuu's move where he shoots out the little subspace chain.

Kirby Hat:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collaborative

Final Smash: Wave of Despair
Bowser Jr. and Nina go to opposite sides of the screen, BJ on the left and Nina on the right. Then, they fire. Bowser Jr. fires a huge stream of exploding paint, and Nina fires a dark energy beam. You control BJ's beam with the Analog Stick, and Nina with the C-Stick. Bowser Jr's paint does more knockback, but less damage, wheras Nina's dark beam does more damage, but less knockback at the end. To use this move effectively, you'll need to position both beams well.

Name: Bowser Jr. and Nina: The Road to Revenge
Console: Wii, DS
Developer: Who Knows. I reckon it would be both Nintendo and Radical.
Release Date: Fall 9001

Main Characters: Bowser Jr and Nina Cortex (Older)

NOTE: For the first few parts, you will be fighting as their regular selves.

Gameplay
You control one character, and the other is controlled by a CPU. Bolth of them have a different style for attacking, although the controls are mostly the same. I'll use Wii Controls for the movesets.

Bowser Jr.
Style: Paintbrush attacks

B, B, B: Paintbrush Combo
Delivers three swings of his paintbrush.
Age Upgrade: The strikes are infinite, just keep pressing B

Z: Paint Blast
Fires a wad of paint from the tip.
Age Upgrade: The paint explodes

B in air: Paintbrush Slam
Slams to the ground with his brush.
Age Upgrade: None

Hold A: Paint Coptor
Bowser Jr. spins his brush rapidly above him like a helicoptor. Used for hovering for a short time.
Age Upgrade: Longer hover time

Story

We all know the story about Nina getting shoved off to evil school. Now, it's time to share a story of another. I'm talking about Bowser Jr, the heir to the Koopa Kingdom. Bowser, who is getting older, fears that his son (Note: Bowser Jr. is already about Nina's age at this point) may not be ready to become an evil tyrant. In which, he sends him to Evil Public School. Despite his son's protests, he is enrolled to the school. This is where our story begins...

Bowser and Cortex are both fairly well-known villains. Bowser Jr. is immediately jumped on by the Bowser haters/fanboys, and he fights them off. But to no avail. He is getting attacked constantly. One day, he is jumped by thousands of crazies. Jr can't get rid of all of them. He is flooded by them, and is knocked out. When he wakes up, he is in his dorm room, and there's a girl sitting in the corner. This is, of course, Nina.

Now, I switch to diaglogue, since they will be talking back and forth.

B=Bowser Jr.
N=Nina

B: What the... Who the heck are you?
N: Oh, come on. Is a thank you too much to ask?
B: What?
N: Oh, wait, I forgot. You got knocked out by a bunch of rabid Bowser haters!
B: Hey, shut it! There were over 9000 of them!
N: So? I took them out with ease.
B: Say what?
N: Ah, so glad you finally figured it out.
B: Why'd you save me?
N: Why else? We're pretty much the same.
B: What are you talking about!? You have no idea how hard it is to be the son of a famous tyrant!
N: Says you. *lifts up hair*
B: That n... You're... Cortex's daughter?
N: Niece, actually. The name's Nina. And who are you?
B: Bowser Jr.
N: Your dad must be pretty unoriginal with names.
B: No, he just ran out of ideas. He had 7 kids before me, but they all disappeared.
N: Good thing you're here, then.
B: Not really. From the looks of things, I'm probably going to get killed here.
N: Not if you stick with me. I've been here longer than you, so I know my way around. Now get outta that bed and we'll go to the cafeteria; it's time for dinner.
B: Oh, boy, lemme guess, chili again?
N: No crap. That's what they make EVERY night. Now let's go.
B: ...

*BJ and Nina leave to go to dinner*

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I am in awe Sir Kibble. That Crono moveset was awesome. I don't know much about the Chrono series, but looking at that moveset has made me impressed. Excellent job.

Edit: Commander you have impressed me again. It looks really interesting so far. Hope to see it done.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Mew

"Is that a mirage? No! Mew has appeared!"_Unlock message.

Information
Pokedex Exert (Leaf Green): So rare it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it world wide.

^That pretty much covers it. In fact, Mew is so rare, that the protagonist of the pokemon RPG series isn't even fortunate enough to encounter it! Well without the help of a bug or hax, anyways. And in Emerald I guess it IS catchable...!

Mew is a psychic-type pokemon, and a darn good one at that. Mew is capable of learning ANY move, which is sure to be helpful against the smash bros. cast. Mew is small and really really light, but packs a punch none-the-less! And being able to use any type-move, Mew has potential for LOTS of variety!

Stats
Size: 1/5 (really tiny)
Weight: 1/5
Power: 3/5
Walking Speed: 3/5
Running Speed: 3/5
1st Jump: 4/5
2nd: 2/5
Peach Glide--Mew has the ability to float for a short time like Peach can, except Mew can move in all directions, : 2/5 (doesn't have great range, doesn't last too long)

Abilities
Footstool Jump: Yes.
Wall-Jump: No.
Wall-Cling: No.
Glide: No.
Float (see 'Peach Glide' above): Yes.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.

*Bubble Shield: When Mew is performing her 'Peach Glide' she uses her bubble shield. It helps protect against week attacks, but is broken rather easily. If it's broken MEW is stunned in mid-air for a moment, spinning (see 'dazed' animation).

Animations

Idle: Mew floats a few inches off of the ground, looking all cute and innocent and what not. Mew will do an occasional back-flip in the air, or chase its tail around in slow circles.

Walking: Mew floats at a mediocre pace slightly above the air, looking at the camera or towards the background occasionally as it goes (as if it were bored and just strolling around a friendly yet unfamiliar neighborhood).

Running: Mew DASHES quite quickly, her tail straight out behind her. She looks much more stream lined while dashing.

Dazed: Mew spins around VERY quickly in circles after shouting "MEEEEEW!". Her tail sticks out at kinda a vertical angle as she spins. When she stops spinning, she sighs *Mew...*, before resuming her normal stance.

Sleeping: Mew curls up very much like a kitten and lies on the floor, her tail occasionally twitching.

Crawling onto a ledge: Mew half-way fades out of few, and zooms onto the ledge.

Rolling: Mew partially fades out of view, and zooms forward/backward, then turns to face the way she came from.

Side-Step: Mew quickly floats to the background, hands at her sides, as she c0cks her head slightly to the right.

Air-Dodge: Mew partialy fades out of view (looks like Lucario's double team, but not multiples).

Taunts

Up Taunt--Mew c0cks her head at the screen slightly while saying "MEW?"

Side Taunt--Mew cries "Meeeeyuuuwww" as she licks her palm and rubs it on one of her ears

Down Taunt--MEW conjures a 'bubble' that she bounces on playfully a few times while saying "Mew, mew!". The bubble pops and she stops herself from smacking the ground by floating to her regular stance.

Poses

Victory Pose 1: MEW teleports away from. AFTER she's gone, you here "Mew..."

Victory Pose 2: MEW conjures a yellow orb aroun her, and she zooms off into the backgrouds sky

Victory Pose 3: MEW spins around several times and then c0cks her head at the camera after saying "Meeeeeyuuuuuuuw!"

Losing Pose: MEW performs her fainting animation from Pokemon Stadium, and once she touches the ground, she disapears leaving a sparkle on the ground

Kirby HatEntrance

Kirby grows Mew's tail :) Wouldn't that be sweet??

Entrance[/COLOR]
A yellow orb appears, clears with MEW appearing within it, then the orb vanishes.

Snake Codec

Snake: Otacon, what is this thing?
Otacon: Oh my! c-can it be? Am I seeing things?
Snake: No, there is really a floating pink cat in front of me, Otacon.
Otacon: that's not a cat, snake, that's MEW, the rarest of all pokemon!
Snake: Really? Well it meows like one. And it's not that rare. I've seen it come out of a pokeball plenty of times during this tournament, but so far it hasn't been of any help.
Otacon: MEW's been invited to join the Brawl, snake, it isn't just going to fly away now, so watch out!
Snake: Watch out for white? Does it think I'm a mouse of something? I think Pikachu should be more careful than me...
Otacon: Snake, MEW has the ability to use ANY pokemon move. It could set you on fire, electrocute you, or make you completely frozen any moment it wants to!
Snake: Hah, are you kidding?
Otacon: No Snake! MEW is a psychic type, so if the above fails, it can still toss you around with it's mind!
Snake: Ugh, what's with all the psychics...
*End Codec*

Mew's SPECIALS

Neutral Special: Luster Purge

Attackdex Description: Attacks with a burst of light. May lower Sp. Defense.

Translated to smash: HIGH PRIORITY
--This move is fairly powerful in the RPG, and is meant for breaking down defenses. So that's what it'll be like here. A flash of light is seen in the center of MEW, and then a white explosion bursts in front of her. The explosion has the same shape as Samus's Final Smash, but is of course much much smaller. LUSTER PURGE cuts through a lot of attacks, and will burst a shield if the shield has already shrank to a smaller size. LUSTER PURGE does 8-14% damage. Knockback is exceptional for MEW's size, and will KO at around 130% on Mario without DI.

Side Special: Extrasensory

Attackdex Description: Attacks with a peculiar power. May cause flinching.

--This move is a bit stronger than LUSTER PURGE, but is still good for cutting down your foes ability to do anything. While LUSTER PURGE has great priority, unabling an opponent to defend/attack, this move MIGHT completely render them defenseless. How? Well EXTRASENSORY works like this: MEW's eyes flash light blue, and a thin blue line curved like a bow appears before MEW, extending out about a body length (MEW's body length) away. The arc begins slightly higher than Mew's head, and ends even with MEW's feet. If an opponent is hit by the arc, they are sent upwards at a vertical angle away from MEW. However, with a 35% chance of happening, the "BUZZAP" sound that you hear when hit by Tabuu's circles of death goes off, and MEW's opponent remains in the air for a moment, stunned. They remain for 1.5 seconds, and then are able to move freely again. EXTRASENSORY does 12-19% damage. Oh yeah, and the knockback is mediocre, nothing too special.

Down Special: Spite

Attackdex Description: Spitefully cuts the PP of the opponent's last move.

--Now as you may have noticed, MEW is all about disabling the opponent. At least that was a side-effect of the last two moves. So I figured this would help! In the Pokemon universe, Spite makes it so that you need not worry about the uber-powerful attacks for as long. As in, if a pokemon uses Fire Blast on you, if you use Spite, they have a lot less times they can use that move. Well in Smash there isn't PP, BUT there IS the stale move system... Oh yeah. MEW went there. This is obviously best used during the beginning of a match. Once MEW is attacked, immediately use Spite. Spite doesn't counter the attack or anything, but instead this happens: A little 'demon' figure (kinda resembles a joker) runs out on either side of Mew. It runs about the length of Sonic's Dsmash. If it hits your opponent (runs right past foes who didn't just attack) An orange glow forms at the top of the opponents head, and 'scans' all the way down to their feet, quite quickly. As this happens, their attack power for whatever move they last performed (within the time MEW activated Spite and when they get hit by the 'demon joker' was hit with is decreased by 1/4th!!! This is CRUCIAL for Mew, as it is probably the only way to stay on the stage, due to MEW's large LACK in size and weight. .. Didn't expect this move, did you?

Up Special: Giga Impact

Attackdex Description: The user cannot attack the next turn.

--Oh yeah! Th.... wait, what?! Oh, but I forgot to mention, this move in the Pokemon world does 150 damage! WHOOHOO!!! When MEW performs GIGA IMPACT, a rough-looking yellow orb is formed around her, with a sort-of distaorted appearance. MEW (with a hit-box as large as BOWSER) blasts in the direction that you aim the control stick in. This move does 14-22% damage, but has a lot of start-up lag (during which Mew is still falling), and then of course the ending lag. Cannot attack the next turn translates into Smash bros. as baaaad ending lag. Mew sits on the ground, flashing a light red, with her head tilted back for about two seconds as she recovers from this massive attack. However it's got AWESOME priority, and devastating knockback, able to kill at around 80% with-out considering DI.
Fun Fact: The orb round MEW resembles the orb she hides in in Pokemon Snap when you raise your camera to her while she's still surrounded by the orb.

Standard Attacks

A, A: MEW's tail acts like a scorpion, lunging forward over her head to tag the opponent. After lunching forward (A tap), it'llswing around once (A, A tap). It has high priority over low % tilts and other A taps, but that's it. It does 4, and then 6% damage.

FTilt: Tail Whip (yep I changed it!)
--Mew tuns and wags her tail in front of the opponent a few times. This move does 6-9% damage, has low knockback but decent priority (as it was designed to cut down defense in the pokemon games... or was that attack? Either way... it works out here.)

FSmash: Slam
--MEW charges similar to Wario's Fsmash, but not as.... cartoonish? Mew c0cks her head to the side sorta, and twists her body partially as dust builds up behind her. Then she lunges forward, stopping abruptly and soon however (she doesn't pass where she originall was--charging brings her back slightly). The move has mediocre priority and decent knockback, doing 10-15% damage.

UTilt: Gust
--Mew ducks slightly, and points a hand/finger straight into the air, causing a very small tornado to form out of it. The tornado will spin foes for around .5 seconds, before tossing them into the air. The move has low priority but mediocre knockback, although not enough to kill. GUST does 8-13% damage.

USmash: X Scissor
--Mew looks up (her stance resembles Lucario's Up Pose, kinda) as large, red claw marks appear in an X formation above her. X marks the spot, and if an opponent is in the middle of the X, they are hit by a sweetspot, that does a remarkable 15% damage everytime! Damage decreases the farther away from the X's center you are, and it drops from 15% to 9%. Stale moves affect damage %'s excluding the sweetspot. 12% s the lowest the attack drops to, stale moves included. X SCISSOR has great knockback and is a great KO move, KO'ing off the top of the screen at around 95%

DTilt: Clamp
--MEW crouches down, and her tail swings in front of her, and wraps around her foe, squeezing three times before letting go, doing 5% damage each time. The nexttim the attack is used, the 3rd squeeze drops to 4%. Then the 2nd. then the first. Then the next time it's used, the 3rd drops to 3%, and the 2nd as well, but the 1st remains at 4%. So this attack's damage % is 10-15%, with lttle to no knockback, and no chance of tripping.

DSmash: Bonemerang
--MEW conjures a bone beside her, and it spins in a rapid circle around her, doing 11-17% damage! The bone has good knockback and can KO at around 100%. BONEMERANG has good priority over most projectiles, but Aerials beat it easily.

Dash-A: Force Field
--MEW dashes forward, creating a bubble-like force field around her. The force field protects against some attacks and does 6-12% damage, with low knockback, and if broken, MEW is stunned (see dazed animation) for 1 second.

Aerials

Nair: Force Field
--MEW is suddenly surrounded by a clear bubble. The bubble has high priority, but does low damage and doesn't have much knockback. The bubble pops in 1 second, and MEW cannont attack again until it has popped. The bubble does 9-13% damage.

Fair: Dragon Claw
--MEW's right palm suddenly becomes engulfed in flames as she slices throughthe air quickly and powerfully with DRAGON CLAW. MEW's Fair has great knockback and kills as low as 85%, her best move, since it kills reltively low, and goes fast. It's priority is mediocre, and it does 12-17% damage. This move slightly juggles the opponent upward.

UAir: Icicle Spear
--Mew does a backflip in mid-air, firing 5 icicles in a semi-circle above her as she goes. Each icicle does 2% damage always, so is a pretty crappy move % wise. However it is decent for juggling and can KO around the 100's if MEW's opponent is already near the top boundary. Priority=very very low.

Bair: Cross Poison
--Resembles X Scissor, but instead of an X, a dak purple crosshair appears directly on Mew. If the opponent touches the center of the crosshair, they become poisoned, which will go away only after 3 to 6 seconds, randomly. When poisoned, a foe gains another % of damage per second. If the opponent doesn't smak the middle of the crosshairs, they recieve 9-12% damage. Getting poisoned also does the regular amount of damage, it just adds the poison effect.

Dair: Iron Tail
--SPIKE! Mew flips, bringing her tail down HARD on anyone dumb enough to get in her way. It has some start-up lag, as her tail becomes metal, and THEN she flips. Being hit by the middle or end of the attack results in INSTANT SPIKE, but being hitin the beginning results in being catapulted the way MEW is facing. IRON TAIL hits hard, doing 13-20% damage, a devastating attack! It has awesome priority, and no landing lag if you preform it close to the ground. Since MEW is always floating anyways, if you use it close to the ground, the attack will actually follow through even after she lands.

Throws

Grab Animation: Mew closes her eyes, her eyelids slightly glowing purple; whoever is right in front of her is grabbed mentally--their eyes close and also glow purple, they appear to be dazed when Mew has grappled them (not any different in effect from a normal grab however)

Attack: Confusion
--Mew causes the foe to hit themselves; the attack varies from charcter to character; it is half their standard A tap's damage %; stale moves system effects THEM, not Mew, however recovers more quickly than normal

Forward Throw: Ember
--Mew completely faces her opponent (she is facing them kinda and the screen kinda during her normal grab/attack animation), and they shoot in very close to her. She then points forward, and her foe shoots away from her, a quick fire burning them; the fire resembles Lucas's PK fire, a quick flash and it's gone the throw does 4-9 % damage.

Down Throw: Zap Cannon
--Mew pulls her opponent very close as before, and their knees weaken; Mew engulfs herself in electricity (resembles volt tackle kind of, but with 'bars' of electricity surround her opponent in a sort of cage) and slams on top of her foe. This acts like a less-broken DDD chain grab, and can be chain grabbed, but only around 0-25% damage (medium sized; heay=more, light=less). It does 6-11% damage.

Back Throw: Sharpen
--Mew teleports her foe behind her, as they are being teleported, she cubifies, and leans back into where they appear; when they appear they are sent flying in a totally random direction (excluding in front of Mew); This throw KO's at around 110 % on medium weights and does 7-13% damage

Final Smash
FS=Psycho Boost

Attackdex Description: Allows a full-power attack, but sharply lowers SP. ATK.

--Yep, MEW's final smash does just that. It acts like Marth or Ike's or Link's in that you have to use it whiel facing your foe and relatively close to them, as well as level with them. MEW's eyes glow Red, while a blue outline glows around her purple-glowing body. She teleports to her stunned foe, who is paralyzed by her psychic powers. The are surrounded by the same red color filling her eyes. Mew then raises her hands, with blue and yellow electricity coming from them. She begins to pummel her foe with them until their damage raises by 40%. She then winds back, and then semi-spins so that her tail smacks her opponent dead-on. Her tail sends the opponent flying off-screen if they are around 80% or higher. Each punch of hers does 2% damage.

Playing as Mew:

Mew is known for it's elusiveness, so let's not change that here in Brawl!
Mew is quick and agile, and you should defintely use that to your advantage.
Mew is all about breaking apart your opponents ability to effectively pummel you and defend themselves.
All of Mew's specials (besides recovery, I think) mess with your opponent somehow; Spite should be used very early on in a match to prevent mew from racking up to much damage--Mew is really really light so she'll be KO'd fast if you don't be careful.
-
Extrasensory might make your foes flinch, and creates a wall inbetween Mew and her enemy (albeit a short-lived one; be careful), plus it has a 35% chance of disabling them completely, allowing you to IRON TAIL (dair) their *****; Extrasensory makes for a nice approaching move, and that combined with mew's agility can make her unpredictable.
-
Luster Purge (neutral special) is also good for approaching/defending, as it has great priority, exceptional range, and mediocre knockback. The problem is it can be spot-dodged (side-stepped) fairly easily, and is a tad predictable because Mew's body glows green before the attack. A simple roll will probably save you from Luster Purge, and ending lag isn't the greatest.
-
Ending lag=bad for Mew. Most of her attacks are easily punished, because she has a bit of ending lag for most of them, and her light weight doesn't help the situation. Mew shouldn't waist any of her moves; if she misses, she might be sent flying, even at low percentages.
-
Note: Mew's bubble is very useful. If you prform a short hop and immediately a double jump and hold down the jump button, Mew will not perform a double jump and instead very quickly conjure an orb around her, allowing you to float virtually on the ground (whoa). While floating, Peach cannot be grabbed--sadly, this is not true for Mew. Mew's sphere can be grabbed, and thrown, or broken, which will add more damage to her and stun heras well. However Mew can attack out of the shield, and this allows her to perform aerial combos continously from the ground.
-
Mew's orb also protects her from weak attacks. When Mew's orb is not broken by a smash or stronger attack, the same effect is applied to her that is to a smash orb: She goes flying crazily. At higher damage, she can be KO'd in her bubble!! mew's shield is also the bubble. if Mew performs a Nair whhile floating, a yellow line will zoome from it's north pole to it's south (showing an attack is underway).

Pros:
Mew has relatively strong attacks
Mew is meant to break down opponent and make them unable to effectively attack or defend, and she is equipped well to do so
Mew is quick and agile
Mew's final smash is farely pawnsome
Mew's orb/bubble is easily executable and serves as protection and allows mew to temporarily float
Mew's can perform aerial combos out of her orb/bubble at ground level

Cons:
Mew is VERY light and is KO'd at around the same percentage as Olimar
If Mew's orb/bubble is broken (even during attacks she uses it in) mew is stunned and is wide-open for attack
Many of Mew's attacks have bad ending lag, as a result Mew is easily punished
Mew's orb/bubble can be grabbed

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I am in awe Sir Kibble. That Crono moveset was awesome. I don't know much about the Chrono series, but looking at that moveset has made me impressed. Excellent job.
Thank you very much. Chrono Trigger is easily my favorite single-player game of all time, so I highly recommend it. Lol, my next moveset is going to be from that game as well. The playable characters are just so well-developed... It'll be hard to resist doing all 7 of them!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371

Edit: Commander you have impressed me again. It looks really interesting so far. Hope to see it done.
This.

Also, the Mew moveset is pretty well done.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
My hopes are up for the Mew moveset.

Oh, and can a judge review my Junior moveset?
I hope I don't let them down!! I'll try not too!

awesome job, Banjo-Kazooie would have made a great Brawl char

i actually sorta had planned out my own moveset a bit. I thought of that same exact thing for downB, it would be just like in Banjo-Tooie and be cool to have like 2 moves in one. One thing i might suggest is to make the neutral B move their projectile egg shooter...and it can shoot either normal, fire, ice, or grenade eggs randomly.
and for the final smash i had been thinking maybe they could split or something though that might get too complicated, so maybe like what u had where they shoot those rapid fire gold eggs and can walk and jump around along with clockwork kazooie eggs.
btw for his Usmash u were thinking of the Flap Flip ;)

Banjo-Kazooie for next Smash Bros.! (course by then Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts would have been out for awhile, that might influence the moveset)
Thank you!! Honestly I forgot what I set as their neutral B ! Lol!! But I did consider the egg shooting, but couldn't decide on which eggs should be fired and what not, so I went with something else.

And I was also thinking about splitting-up for the final smash, but I wanted to work in more of their team moves so i decided against it. But thanks for the feedback!! :)

p.s. FLAP FLIP! THERE YAH GO! ugh it was driving me crazy trying to remember lol!

Excellent, then. I'm looking forward to it. :)
Well I hope you enjoy it! I've got some of it posted now!

edit: SlyFox, thank you!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
"Is that a mirage? No! Mew has appeared!"_Unlock message.

Information
Pokedex Exert (Leaf Green): So rare it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it world wide.

^That pretty much covers it. In fact, Mew is so rare, that the protagonist of the pokemon RPG series isn't even fortunate enough to encounter it! Well without the help of a bug or hax, anyways. And in Emerald I guess it IS catchable...!

Mew is a psychic-type pokemon, and a darn good one at that. Mew is capable of learning ANY move, which is sure to be helpful against the smash bros. cast. Mew is small and really really light, but packs a punch none-the-less! And being able to use any type-move, Mew has potential for LOTS of variety!

Stats
Size: 1/5 (really tiny)
Weight: 1/5
Power: 3/5
Walking Speed: 3/5
Running Speed: 3/5
1st Jump: 4/5
2nd: 2/5
Peach Glide--Mew has the ability to float for a short time like Peach can, except Mew can move in all directions, but the float is cancelled by an attack: 2/5 (doesn't have great range, doesn't last too long)

Abilities
Footstool Jump: Yes.
Wall-Jump: No.
Wall-Cling: No.
Glide: No.
Float (see 'Peach Glide' above): Yes.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.

Animations
Idle: Mew floats a few inches off of the ground, looking all cute and innocent and what not. Mew will do an occasional back-flip in the air, or chase its tail around in slow circles.
Walking: Mew floats at a mediocre pace slightly above the air, looking at the camera or towards the background occasionally as it goes (as if it were bored and just strolling around a friendly yet unfamiliar neighborhood).
Running: Mew DASHES quite quickly, her tail straight out behind her. She looks much more stream lined while dashing.
Dazed: Mew spins around VERY quickly in circles after shouting "MEEEEEW!". Her tail sticks out at kinda a vertical angle as she spins. When she stops spinning, she sighs *Mew...*, before resuming her normal stance.
Sleeping: Mew curls up very much like a kitten and lies on the floor, her tail occasionally twitching.
Crawling onto a ledge: Mew teleports onto the ledge.
Rolling: Mew partially fades out of view, and zooms forward/backward, then turns to face the way she came from.
Side-Step: Mew quickly floats to the background, hands at her sides, as she ***** her head slightly to the right.
Air-Dodge: Mew partialy fades out of view (looks like Lucario's double team, but not multiples).

^ This is waht I have so far. No actual moves YET.

--This post was basically for you al to get a feel for how I imagien Mew would play like. I'll work on the actual moves soon enough.
MEW!!! =O THAT'S ONE OF MY FAV POKEMANZ!!! *calms down* Well, anyway, I was brainstorming ideas for a Mew moveset, but the specials came up to much like Mewtwo...plus Mew has those tiny T-Rex arms...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Harry Houdini

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/HarryHoudini1899.jpg

The King of Handcuffs, Self-Liberator, and showman extraordinaire, the great Harry Houdini has entered the Brawl!

Houdini is an interesting character that has average stats, and combines many magician props with a few magic specials. He is definitely a character that takes a minute to pick up, and a lifetime to master.

STATS

Power: 6.5/10: Houdini was athletic and worked out his whole life.

Walking Speed: 4/10: A brisk, formal walk.

Dash Speed: 6/10: Above average, but not very fast; Houdini jogs nonchalantly.

Weight: 6/10: Despite his muscular build, Houdini was not a large man.

Range: 7/10: He has some ranged attacks, as well as others that are more potent at close range.

Projectile Distance: 7/10: If everything goes well, his projectile has good range.

Fall Speed: 7/10: Above average, but not quite a fast-faller.

Size: 6.5/10: About Falcon's height.

First Jump: 4/10: Slightly below average.

Second Jump: 6.5/10: A decent jump that gains a lot more distance than the first.

Crouch: 8/10: Houdini gets down on his stomach, low to the ground.

Traction: 9/10: Houdini hardly ever slides.

Combo: 7/10: Although he has a few powerful attacks, Houdini is mainly about trickery in combos.

Wall Jump: Yes

Wall Cling: No

Glide: No

Crawl: Yes

Tether: Yes

BASIC

A: Punch: Houdini calmly extends one fist, in a fast, weak punch. 3%

AA: Double Punch Slap: After his punch, Houdini quickly slaps the foe in the face with his other hand. This has slight knockback, unlike the punch. 5%

AAA: Indian Needle Trick:
The Indian Needle Trick was one of Houdini's most famous: it involved him swallowing dozens of needles and some string, them pulling them back up, every needle threaded to the string. Here, Houdini reaches into his mouth and pulls out two needles for every time the A button is pushed after his first two moves. This has very low knockback, so foes can easily get comboed by multiple needles. It has slight beginning and ending lag, as Houdini pulls out the needles and swallows them, respectively. 2-3% per two needles.

TILTS

Side A: Book Bash: As a child, Houdini always carried a big case of books for him to read, thus becoming an avid reader. Here, Houdini pulls out a heavy-looking book and slams it down in front of him. This has slight ending lag, but is a powerful tilt that can kill, or be comboed from. 8-9%

Down A: Wild Man: Before he became the world's most famous magician, Houdini used to work for urban sideshows. One of his most memorable performances was dressing up in a loincloth, growing facial hair, and offering to be caged, so he could pretend to be a cannibalistic wild man to raise money for the sideshow. In Smash, Houdini lunges forward, a bestial gleam in his eye, and claws at the foe, once with each hand, at the same time. This is like Bowser's Down Tilt, but faster, weaker, and Houdini swipes with both hands at the same time. He can also move forward by repeatedly using the attack. You get more damage and knockback the closer you are to Houdini. 6-9%

Up A: Handkerchief: Houdini quickly stuffs a white handkerchief up his left sleeve, then holds his right arm up, so a white pigeon flies out. The pigeon does good knockback, but can't combo, because it has ending lag when it flies back into Houdini's sleeve. It also has very slight startup lag as Houdini stuffs away the handkerchief. 7-8%

SMASHES

Side Smash: Safe Swing: Houdini would challenge police around the world to lock him in their best locks. The Russians put a lock with a safe on it, for extra protection. It was one of his easiest escapes. Here, Houdini swings the safe lock forward, as it appears on his wrists for the duration of the attack. This move has a good deal of ending lag, but the safe really packs a punch. Average range. 11-23%

Down Smash: Straitjacket Grab: Houdini pulls out one of his most famous items to escape from and leans forward, trying to close it on the foe in one smooth motion. This has below average range, but foes take constant damage if caught. They can escape by spinning the control stick. When the move finishes, the foe lies on the ground instead of being knocked back. 5-20%

Up Smash: Handcuff Punch:
Houdini clips one cuff on his hand while charging, then does a strong uppercut, hitting foes with the cuff that he is not wearing. This is the fastest and weakest of his smashes, although it has good range. This move has more starting lag than ending. 9-19%

AERIALS

Air A: Card Shuffle: While airborne, Houdini pulls out a handful of cards, shuffles them rapidly, hand-to-hand, then pulls out one card and thrusts it into the opponent's face. The shuffling traps foes, while the card thrust gives low knockback. If used correctly, this is a great combo move. 2-11%

Forward Air A: Hairpin Prick:
Houdini pulls a hairpin (the kind used to pick locks) from his front pocket and jabs it in front of him. This is his fastest aerial. It is a good combo move as well. The hairpin has a sweetspot for knockback on the tip. 5-8%

Back Air A: Coin Spill: Houdini jerks his head backwards a bit, grinning, as a single coin flies out of his ear. This has slight startup lag, but the knockback is greater than that of his other aerials. The coin falls for Houdini's entire body-length, then disappears, unless it hits a foe first.

Up Air A: Teakettle Headbutt: Houdini whips out a teakettle (which are used in spiritualism), sticks the pouring end to his ear, and headbutts upwards, knocking foes with the kettle. This is a moderately fast aerial that can kill at higher damage levels. 9-12%

Down Air A: Milk Jug Plummet: Escape artists all around the world, including Houdini, will lock themselves inside giant metal milkjugs filled with water, seal the top, and escape. In Smash, Houdini takes out a resized version of these metal milkjugs and plummets to the ground, like Game & Watch's D-Air. Houdini falls slower, however, and does more damage. This move can spike if you hit as soon as he starts to fall, and can bounce for up to three hits on foes. 6-18%

OTHER ATTACKS

Downed A: Point Spin: Houdini extends his pointer finger on his left hand, jabbing foes weakly as he spins to his feet. 3-4%

Flipped A: Double Fist Pump: Houdini jumps up triumphantly, doing a quick fist pump with both hands. 4-6%

Ledge A: Shoulder Bash: Houdini throws himself onto the stage, ramming his right shoulder into nearby foes. 5%

Ledge A (over 100%): Swipe Punch: Struggling to pull himself up, Houdini finally recovers and does a slow punch 180 degrees in front of him. 3%

Dash A: Trunk Crash: As a child, Houdini loved to read. He carried around his own personal library in a large rolling trunk. Here, Houdini rushes forward while rolling the trunk (similar to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, in the journey to Platform Nine and Three Quarters). This has a good deal of startup lag, but has good knockback to compensate. This move hits foes horizontally, and can kill at only fairly high percents. 10-11%

GRAB

Houdini whips out a long, knotted rope, coated in tar (this was his most painful escape). The rope has a hoop on the end (like a noose) that grabs foes by their wrists (or body if they have none or walk on all fours, e.g. Ivysaur) and pulls them in. This has above average range, from a standstill and dashing. It is also a decent tether recovery.

Z: Rope Pull: Houdini roughly pulls the rope while the foe is being held, giving the foe painful fire damage from the tar. 3%

Side Throw: Strong Jab: Houdini rapidly lifts the foe out of the rope, and does a sort of punch to knock them forward (like a weaker, faster version of Ganondorf's side throw). 7%

Back Throw: Teleport:
Houdini points at his captive, who vanishes, then reappears behind him, being knocked back with fire damage. Average knockback. 8%

Down Throw: Rope Slam: Houdini lifts the rope quickly, then slams the victim to the ground. The foe lies on the ground after the throw, as opposed to being knocked back. 12%

Up Throw: Magic Knee: Lifting the foe up slightly while holding the rope, kneeing the foe. This does the most knockback of his smashes, and gives electric damage like some of Zelda's attacks. 10%

SPECIALS

B: Magician's Flourish: Houdini charges up in place. When released, he spins regally, hitting foes with a type of magic. There are three types of magic that each do something different. Each one varies by how long you hold the charge.

1 second: Slippage: The victim(s) will get increased likelihood of random tripping for 10 seconds. Cannot be overlapped with two Flourishes on one foe. 5%

2 seconds: Poison Damage: The foe takes poison damage for three seconds, about 3-4% per second. Cannot be overlapped with two Flourishes on one foe.

3 seconds: Gooey Blast: Houdini swipes at the the foe, who gets the effects of a Gooey Bomb on him or her (no bomb is seen). He can have one "bomb" per player at a time. These "bombs" do slightly more knockback than the regular items, but still not that much (only above average). Houdini can be hit by his own Gooey Blasts.

Side B: Creature Vanish: Houdini concentrates hard while aiming around the stage, supposedly directing something invisible around. When the button is released, a creature is dropped wherever he has aimed. The creature then proceeds to wander around, attacking. Houdini can maneuver the creature wherever he wants (not just in front of him), but he is vulnerable while doing so. The only way to cancel is to release the button, therefore releasing the creature. He can have two one the stage at a time. Houdini has three creatures that he can use.

Chicken: These are the most common creatures that Houdini will use (like Waddle Dees). While walking, Chickens do pecking attacks (like Koopas in SSE). They can be attacked to be sent flying; otherwise, they last 10 seconds. They do 3% on impact and up to 9% per peck.

Sea Monster: Houdini once escaped from inside a giant creature of unknown species that washed up in his hometown at the time. Here, a much smaller version of it is tossed out. These are a bit rarer than Chickens, and only last 3 seconds (if not attacked). However, while they are out, Sea Monsters flop about like Goldeen, doing an Earthquake-esque attack like Venusaur (but weaker). They do 5% on impact and can do up to 24% if a giant or metal foe (that isn't knocked back) is caught in the whole Earthquake.

Elephant: Houdini once vanished an elephant as one of his famous acts. In Smash, elephants are insanely rare to summon (1 out of 287 chance). However, they are deadly when received. Although resized to the size of Bowser, elephants pack a huge punch. They do 20% on impact, then charge until they run off the side or edge of the stage, or hit a wall (upon which they disappear. They can do up to 29% per hit in a charge. Elephants cannot be attacked either.

Down B: Icy Waters: Houdini jumps up a bit, plugs his nose with one hand, then takes the plunge into a small pool of icy water that appears in front of him. He can be hit out of the jump, but once he's in the water, he's pretty safe. For 5 seconds, Houdini can stay in the water and be protected from all attacks. If you press Down B again, he'll leap out, and for as long as you've held it (up to 5 seconds), foes will have a 50% chance of freezing with Houdini's attacks in that time period. However, if he stays in any longer, he'll take constant damage, and will be forcefully ejected at 100%. The water pool stays out while he's in, but does no damage to foes. However, while jumping in and out, Houdini has a hitbox on him. 1-5% This move is based on one of his famous feats in the Detroit River during wintertime.

Up B: Escape Art: A rope drops from the sky above Houdini, wraps around his feet, and begins to pull him up. For 5 seconds, he has full controllable recovery. This can be canceled into normal aerial state by pressing B during the pull. This is a great recovery, but it is very easy to be hit out of, and it doesn't sweetspot the ledge unless Houdini is above it (so he can grab it). The rope has a slight hitbox when it falls. 2-3%

FINAL SMASH

Spiritualism: A blackboard, a hand bell, and a gun loaded with blanks appear in front of Houdini. Foes must be hit with them for the attack to hit them (the items have average range). Houdini, who is completely invincible, stares expectantly at the blackboard, watches the hand bell, and peers at the gun, wondering if any spirits will interact with them. When nothing happens, Houdini will clear his throat loudly and announce in a showman's voice, "Spiritualism is a myth! A hoax! A folly! An absurdity!" Suddenly, a lightning cloud will appear above the heads of those hit with the items, and release a single lightning bolt onto each of them, dealing 30% and heavy knockback. This signifies the spirits' response in a different manner. This is a great attack on small to medium stage, but can be dodged on larger ones, and is risky to use on scrolling stages.

TAUNTS AND VICTORY / LOSS POSES

Up Taunt: Houdini puts one hand on his chest, Zelda-like magic coming out, then faces the screen.

Side Taunt: Houdini swings a pair of handcuffs around one hand, two times, laughing.

Down Taunt: Houdini gets down on all fours with a raw steak in his mouth (once again pretending to be a Wild Man), and trots around in a circle, before spitting out the steak and standing up.

Victory Pose #1: Houdini bows twice, once left, once right, then stands up in a business-like way, facing forward.

Victory Pose #2: Houdini (who was cocky in his career) boldly facing his clapping foes and declares, "I'm Harry Houdini, the King of Handcuffs! I can get out of anything!"

Victory Pose #3: Houdini looks down, in concentration, and declares, "My brain is the key that sets my mind free!"

Victory Theme: The sound of a massive audience clapping, with whistles and cheers in the background. (Houdini has no real theme or music).

Loss Pose: Houdini claps respectfully, but has a look on his face that tells that he will be back!

MISC.

Icon: His initials, H.H. (this is how he always signed his name)

Alt. Costumes: Normal (black suit), red suit, blue suit, green suit, pink suit, nothing but chains (as seen in first picture at top).

Entrance: A Chinese Water Torture Cell is dropped onto the stage with Houdini is it. Upon landing, Houdini promptly escapes and strikes a theatrical pose.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a cute little full body suit, plus Houdini's hair.

Wiimote Sound: The jingle of handcuffs, as Houdini says, "I am ready!"

Unlocked By: Get Harry Houdini to join your team in SSE, play 325 vs. matches, beat Classic with Zelda and Ness.

Shield: Houdini leans backwards, extending his stomach (he was trained to take blows like this by tightening his stomach muscles) to absorb hits. Houdini tires as time goes on, leading to shield-breaking.

Forward Roll: Houdini rolls forward professionally.

Back Roll: Houdini does a quick backwards somersault.

Spot Dodge: Houdini spins in place once, arms held up mysteriously.

Air Dodge: Houdini leans backwards nonchalantly.

Dizzy: Houdini pulls out a handkerchief and presses it to his forehead as he stands in place, dizzily.

Sleep: Houdini lies down on his side, one hand cushioning his head.

Credits Theme: Typical audience noises.

CODEC

Snake: Otacon! There's a businessman here pulling needles out of his mouth!

Otacon: That's Harry Houdini! He's the world's greatest magician, as well as escape artist.

Snake: I thought he was...you know, dead!

Otacon: Well, here, fighters don't have to be living in the real world... Do you know what I'm getting at?

Snake: Oh, yeah. Anyways, what's his style?

Otacon: As the magician he is, Houdini uses many props from throughout his career. You better start believing in magic, Snake, cause he's real!

Snake: *groans*

STAGE:
Magician's Auditorium

You fight on a basic flat performing stage, with walk off ledges (slightly larger than Bridge of Eldin). You can see a massive crowd in the background watching the fight. If the fight is a good one (constant attacks, impressive dodges or maneuvers), the crowd will cheer. But, if the fighters are using stale moves, or camping / stalling, they will throw inedible food items, such as vegetables, at the fighters, that can do up to 15%. There is no music on this stage, only varying crowd noises (like on Hanenbrow).

SSE ROLE

Houdini plays no real role in the SSE, but after you defeat Tabuu, a door will appear on the Midair Stadium level, in the portion before Petey Piranha. If you enter it, a cutscene will play of Houdini performing various tricks, such as escaping from a Chinese Water Torture Cell and the Indian Needle Trick. Upon noticing a disturbance, Houdini will frown and advance across the stage to take care of the intruders without tickets. A 1 vs. 1 fight with Houdini will follow, with each of you having 1 stock, on the Magician's Auditorium stage. Defeat him, and he'll join your team.

PROS AND CONS

PROS:

• Basic combo can be done to get many multiple quick hits on foes
  • His F and D Tilts come out quickly and do decent damage and knockback
  • His U-Tilt is fairly slow, but has good knockback for a tilt
  • All of his smashes are quick enough to be used without too much worry
  • All aerials are comboable
  • Great options from a grab
  • Dash attack is powerful
  • If timed correctly, Flourish, the Neutral B, can be deadly against foes
  • Side B can be used as a great edgeguard
  • If used sparingly, Icy Waters can help a ton in good matches, especially if used after KOing a foe
  • Great recovery

CONS:

• Basic combo has almost no knockback
  • Tilts don't have great priority
  • All smashes have decent ending lag
  • Foes with low damage can punish Houdini after his aerials
  • Completely vulnerable during Side B
  • Down B can damage Houdini if held too long
  • Houdini can be very easily hit out of his Up B
  • His Up B can also be gimped under ledges easily

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
It would be nice to get some comments before I start my moveset...

I believe this one, along with Tiggah, SamuraiPanda, and Andy's Toys, may be among my personal best.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
^ The last one is :/ I might end up changint the Up Special.. and Down special... Idk I did it at the spur of the moment and nwo I'm not so sure about it..

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I've been wanting to make a moveset for a Palidan, so I've chosen my favorite FE palidan, Geoffery.

Geoffery

Universe:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance & Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Game Insignia:
The Fire Emblem Symbol

To Unlock:
Beat the 100 man brawl as a Fire Emblem character then defeat Geoffery.
Fight 500 vs. matches then defeat Geoffery.
Have him join your party in the Subspace Emissary.

Unlock Message:
Geoffery, the Royal Knight, joins the fight.

Wii-Mote Sound:
Geoffery's horse neighs loudly.

Story (Spoilers):
In PoR:
Geoffery was a Crimean Royal Knight of high status and a close friend of Princess Elincia. He commands a group of Crimean retainers, including his sister, Lucia and the count of Fayre, Bastian. When you rescue the retainers from an assault, they join your army and Geoffery becomes a usuable unit in your party.
In Radiant Dawn:
Geoffery is promoted to the ranks of Commander of the Crimean Royal Knights, a position once taken by Elincia's uncle, Lord Renning. His old style green armor is replaced with a blue suit of armor. Rumor has spread through the nobles that Geoffery is having an affair with the Queen, but it is never proven. Geoffery plays a critical role in the crushing of Count Ludveck's traitorous revolution and is later assigned to watch over Crimea while Elincia searches for Bastian. If Geoffery and Elincia have an A rank support relationship, they will wed after the end of the game.

Outfits:
Geoffery has 2 outfits-
#1- Geoffery's light green armor from Path of Radiance
#2- Geoffery's blue armor from Radiant Dawn.
Both outfits are available in the following colors:
Red
Green (Outfit 1 default)
Blue (Outfit 2 default)
Gold
White
Black
Purple

The Palidan Way:
Palidans can usually be seen fighting on horseback, but that doesn't mean they are terrible on foot. Geoffery is trained in both the lance and the bow and is a capable fighter even without the mobility his horse provides. His horse works similar to the Wario Bike but has poorer traction, greater control, and you can attack while on it.

Stats:
Size- 4/5 (human size)
Weight- 4/5 (armored)
Falling Speed- 4/5
Power- 3/5 (Assuming Lance)
Reach- 5/5 (Assuming Lance)
Attack Speed- 3/5 (Assuming Lance)
Movement Speed (unmounted)- 2/5 (Roughly that of Ike)
Movement Speed (mounted)- 4/5 (Not Sonic or Falcon speed, but pretty good max speed nonetheless)
Grabs- 2/5
Jumps- 3/5
Recovery- 3/5, 2/5, 3/5 (each stat is for the recovery listed in its respective order).
Final Smash- 4/5
Dodges- 3/5
Traction (on foot)- 3/5
Traction (on horseback)- 2/5
Wall Jump- No
Wall Cling- Yes (He jabs his lance into the wall and hangs on it)
Crawl- No
Glide- No

Specials:
Neutral B (Lance)- Royal Knight Spear
On Foot- Geoffery jumps to the side and jabs his lance into the side of the opponent. This has the properties of both an attack and a(n) sidestep/air dodge. Good all around attack. 10%
Mounted- Geoffery's horse veers around the opponent and Geoffery jabs the spear into the opponents side. This has the properties of both an attack and a(n) sidestep/airdodge. Good all around attack. 10%
*Attack has punishable ending lag.
(Stabbing; Weapon; Specials Direct)

Neutral B (Bow)- Royal Knight Bow
On Foot- Geoffery jumps to the side and shoots from the background of the stage (attempting to find the opponents weak spot). This has the properties of both an attack and a(n) sidestep/airdodge. The arrow has decent power and flight speed. 7%
Mounted- Geoffer's horse veers to the side and Geoffery shoots from the background of the stage. This has the properties of both an attack and a(n) sidestep/airdodge. 7%
*Has punishable ending lag.
(Projectiles; Weapon; Specials Indirect)

Side B- Mount
(Unmounted)-
Geoffery whistles and calls his horse. He jumps on its saddle.
(Mounted)-
Geoffery jumps off of his horse and the horse retreats to the background of the stage.

Advantages of Horse:
Faster Movement Speed
Jumping off of the horse helps in recovery.
Better Dash Attack.
Increased weight.
Higher vertical reach.

Disadvantages of Horse:
Worse traction.
Increased size.
Difficulty reaching low.

Up B- Pole Vault/Horse Jump
(Unmounted with lance)- Pole Vault
Geoffery uses his lance to support his weight and performs a high jump. Good vertical recovery.
(Unmounted with bow)- Grappling Hook
Geoffery pulls out a rope with a grappling hook attached to it. It travels in a wide arc and clings to any edge it reaches. Geoffery then pulls himself up.
(Mounted)- Horse Jump
Geoffery pulls at the reins of his horse and it performs a long jump. Good horizontal recovery. Does not leave Geoffery helpless, so you can jump off of it (like a Wario Bike).

Down B- Weapon Swap
Geoffery swaps from Lance to Bow or vice versa.

Advantages of Lance:
Long reach.
Balanced power and speed.

Advantages of Bow:
Projectiles available.

Normal Attacks (Lance):
A- Swipe
Swipes his lance at the enemy. 3% (Weapon)
A,A- Second Swipe
Swipes his lance a second time. 3% (Weapon)
A,A,A- Jab
Jabs forward with force. Decent all around stats. 5% (Stabbing; Weapon)

Dash Attack- Joust
(Unmounted)- Thrusts the full length of the lance forward. Decent all around stats. 10%
(Mounted)- The horse charges and Geoffery thrusts the full length of the lance forward. Decent all around stats and awesome range. 10%
(Stabbing; Weapon)

Normal Attacks (Bow):
A- Crimean Arrow
Hold the A button and move the control stick to aim. Release to fire. The arrow flies in a slight arc. 5%
(Projectiles; Weapon)

Dash Attack- Bow Swing/Stampede
(Unmounted)- Swings the bow at the enemy. A bit weak for a dash attack. 6%
(Mounted)- The horse runs over and knocks back the enemy. Good stats. 12%
(Weapon)

Tilts (Unmounted):
Side- Side Swing
Swings his weapon horizontally. Well rounded attack with superb range. 7%
(Weapon)

Up- Upper Swing
Swings his weapon upwards. Well rounded attack with superb range. 7%
(Weapon)

Down- Trip
(Lance)- Kneels and trips the opponents with his lance. Very good hitbox. 8%
(Weapon)
(Bow)- Kneels and trips the opponents with his leg. Good hitbox. 8%
(Leg)

Tilts (Mounted):
Side- Side Swipe
Swings his weapon diagonally. Well rounded attack with superb range. 7%
(Weapon)

Up- Upper Swipe
Swings his weapon upwards. Well rounded attack with superb range. 7%
(Weapon)

Down- Low Blow
Strikes for the legs with his weapon, causing the opponent to trip. 8%
(Weapon)

Smashes (Unmounted):
Forward- Lance Thrust/Steel Greaves
(Lance)- Spears forward using the full length of his weapon. Good speed and power with superb range. 12-17%
(Stabbing; Weapon)
(Bow)- Kicks forward with force. Good all around attack. 10-15%
(Leg)

Up- Spear Twirl/Arrow Rain
(Lance)- Twirls his spear above his head. Long duration and great priority. Decent power. Punishable, so don't use it improperly. 10-15%
(Weapon)
(Bow)- Fires an arrow upwards. It comes down like Snake's Up Smash. Better speed and vertical range but less power. 8-13%
(Projectiles, Weapon)

Down- Tripping Circle
(Lance)- Kneels to the ground and drags his lance around 360 degrees. Trips opponents. Superb reach and good stats. 10-15%
(Weapon)
(Bow)- Kneels to the ground and drags his leg around 360 degrees. Trips opponents. Good all around stats. 9-14%
(Leg)

Smashes (Mounted):
Forward- Spear/Iron Hooves
(Lance)- Spears forward using the lance's full length. Good speed and power. Suberb range.
12-17%
(Weapon; Stabbing)
(Bow)- The horse turns around quickly and kicks the foe with its hind legs. High knockback. 15-20%
(Weapon; Leg)

Up- Spear Spin/Arrow Rain
*Same as the unmounted smashes.

Down- Horse Trip/Trample
(Lance)- The horse runs in a circle, while Geoffery holds his lance low. This trips foes. Good all around stats (except for the lack of knockback). 10-15%
(Weapon)
(Bow)- The horse runs over the foe and tramples them. Great damage but no knockback.
15-20%
(Weapon)

Aerials (All normal aerials are locked when mounted):
Nair- Helicopter
Spins his weapon around like a Helicopter (similar to Pit's Nair). Unlike Pit's, this is a one hit.
Lance= Better Range
Bow= Slightly faster.
10%
(Weapon)

Fair- Spear Smash/Dropkick
(Lance)- Smashes his lance downwards, spiking foes. Superb range. Kind of slow but strong.
12%
(Weapon)
(Bow)- Same as Snake's fair, except faster and less powerful (with slightly less range). 10%
(Leg)

Bair- 360
Spins 360 degrees using his weapon in order to hit behind him.
(Lance)- Awesome range, good power, a little slow.
(Bow)- Average range, decent power, fast.
(Weapon)

Uair- Sky Lance/High Shot
(Lance)- Swings his lance upward, jumping roughly half the distance of Roy's recovery. 12%
(Weapon)
(Bow)- Shoots an arrow upwards. Decent power and flight speed. Easy to out-prioritize. 10%
(Weapon; Projectiles)

Dair- "Excallibur"/Low Shot
(Lance)- Rapidly falls while his spear is pointed downwards. This works just like Link's Dair but with better range and lower power. 15%
(Weapon; Stabbing)
(Bow)- Fires an arrow downwards. Decent power and flight speed. Easy to out-prioritize. 10%
(Weapon; Projectiles)

Horse Aerial- Stable Jump
Uses the foe as a footstool and jumps off of them. Much easier than regular footstool jumping. Spikes the foe downwards. 10%
(Weapon; Leg)

Situational Attacks:
Get Up Attack (Horse can't be tripped or fall over)-
Swings his weapon on both sides while jumping to his feet. 5%
(Weapon)
Ledge attack (Horse will auto-jump over the ledge if in grabbing range)-
Jumps and hits the foe with his weapon. 5%
(Weapon)

Final Smash:
Sol (Means Sun)-
Geoffery uses the special ability of the Palidan. If he was previously unmounted, he will quickly mount his horse.
The nearest opponent is locked in place. You ride right up to that opponent (if they are in the air, you throw your lance or shoot your bow.)
(Lance)- Geoffery twirls his lance around while his horse rears up on its hind legs. As the horse comes back down Geoffery swings the Lance.
(Bow)- Geoffery throws the arrow into the air. It spins several times, and then is effortlessly catched by Geoffery. He then puts the arrow into place and fires it.
This attack does 30% damage and heals Geoffery for 30% health. It does high knockback that kills at 70%.

Grabs/Throws:
Grabs-
(Lance)- IMPALE!
The opponent is stuck on the end of your spear.
(Bow)- Bowstring
The opponents head is caught between the body of the bow and the string of the bow.

Grab Attack-
(Lance)- The opponent takes 1% damage per second they are caught in the grab.
(Bow)- Shin Kick
Kicks the opponent in the shin. 3%

Forward Throw- Release
Releases the foe from the grab and kicks them forward. Good knockback. 5%

Back Throw- 180 Release
Turns around, realeases the foe from the grab, and kicks them. Good knockback. 5%

Up Throw-
(Lance)- Lance Toss
Throws the lance (and the caught opponent) in the air. The lance becomes detached from the foe and Geoffery catches it. Decent knockback. 7%
(Bow)- Target Practice
Releases the foe, throws them into the air, and shoots them with an arrow. Little knockback. 10%

Down Throw-
(Lance)- Drop
Drops the foe to the ground and pulls the lance out. Geoffery kicks them forward. Little knockback. 10%
(Bow)- Stomp
Releases the foe, knocks them to the ground and stomps on them. No knockback. 12%

L-Button:
Shield- Blue "Bubble"
Like the standard "Bubble" shield but blue instead of pink.

Sidestep-
(Mounted)- The horse veers to the side.
(Unmounted)- Jumps to the side and kneels.

Roll Dodge-
(Mounted)- The horse runs around the center spot by going through the background of the stage.
(Unmounted)- Geoffery Pole-Vaults.

Back Roll-
(Mounted)-The horse turns and runs around the center spot by going through the background of the stage.
(Unmounted)- Geoffery jumps backwards.

Air Dodge-
(Mounted)- The horse veers slightly to the side.
(Unmounted)- Geoffery performs the standard airdodge, using his weapon to guard himself.

Miscellanious Animations:
Idle-
Unmounted- Taps his weapon on his shoulder.
Mounted- Strokes the horses's head.

Dazed-
Unmounted- Geoffery keeps his hand on his head. He is having a headache.
Mounted- The horse staggers around and Geoffery struggles to maintain balance on it.

Taunts:
(Unmounted)
Up- Lifts his weapon in the air and cheers.
Side- Points his weapon forward.
Down- Supports himself on his lance or rests his hand on his bow (which is planted on the ground.
(Mounted)
Only Taunt- Pets the horse. The horse whinnies.

Pros:
Best range in the game on lance attacks.
Has available projectiles.
Horse is a great way to boost some speed and weight.
Sol is a good Final Smash.
Neutral B serves as both a dodge and an attack.
Good balance of speed and power.
Heavyweight.
Versatile.
Two attacks that cause tripping.
Decent throws.
Few glaring flaws.
The Horse Aerial (or Hair lol) is an easy to use footstool jump with damage.

Cons:
Falls fast, so easily comboed.
The different combinations of weapon and mounted/on foot can be annoying to work with (particularly in the air).
Large target.
Poor Traction.
Recoverys tend to be poor.
Neutral B has bad ending lag.
While mounted you can't perform regular aerials.

Miscellanious Crap:

Stage (slight spoilers):
Fort Pinell (or whatever the fort Elincia was moved to for protection was named)-
When Ludveck revolts against the Queen it threatens her life. Lucia has Elincia moved to this fort, but it was to no avail. Ludveck found out Elincia's location and assaults the fort with his troops.
Layout-
You fight in the central, flat area where the worst of the assault happens.
Features-
Rebel Crimean soldiers will sill in and you will have to defeat them (they aren't strong.) They come in several forms.
1. Armored- Slow, heavy, and somewhat powerful.
2. Halberdiers- Lance wielding foot soldiers. Well rounded and have great range.
3. Swordmasters- Fast, light, and not to strong.
4. Archers- Attack with bows. Weak.
5. Mages- Attack with magic at range. Very lightweight.
6. Priests- Extremely weak healers. They can heal the wounds of their allied soldiers. They can bash you with their staffs, but it produces nothing but comical effect, as they are incredibly weak.

Music:
Fire Emblem Theme (Radiant Dawn version)
Skrimir's Charge
Wheeling Corby
The Dawn Brigade
March
*And others.
*All of these songs are from the FE:RD soundtrack.

Kirby Hat:
Kirby gains Geoffery's hair and the cape like things attached to his armor. He also gets Geoffery's Lance (he will be unable to switch to bow due to not stealing the Down B.)
When Kirby uses Royal Knight's Spear, he yells out "Hyah!"

Codec Conversation:
Snake: Hey, Octacon, why does this guy look like he just came out of a Renaissance Fair?
Octacon: He comes from the continent of Tellius, whose inhabitants live in something similar to the midevil ages.
Ocatacon: Oh and don't bash Renaissance Fairs. They are awesome.
Snake: Why am I not suprised to hear you say that?

Crowd Cheer:
The crowd cheers "Geoffery! Geoffery!"

Items:
Vulnerary- Heals 20%.
Elixir- Heals completely.
Mine Bag- Lay this trap to deal 10% damage to the next person to step on it. No knockback. It dazes them.
Light Rune- A small barrier that is impossible to move through. You must move over (or under if its on a platform) to get past it.
Torch- Does some damage when you hit people with it. Throw it at people to set them on fire (dealing 10% damage).

Assist Trophy:
Queen Elincia- Elincia rides in on her pegasus. She strikes for double hits with her sword Amitti. Her attacks have no knockback (her skill Mercy prevents her from scoring kills).

Trophies:
Marth- The Prince of Althea.

Geoffery- The commander of the Crimean Royal Knights and a close friend of Queen Elincia.

Pelleas- Pelleas is the prince of Daein. Micaiah helps him to gain the throne of Daein by winning the liberation war against the Begnion's that rule over Daein.

Sothe- A skilled thief who grew up on the streets of Nevassa. Sothe serves as Micaiah's constant companion and guardian (gaining the nickname of her "shadow.") He poses as her older brother but their relationship can develop into much more than that.

Micaiah- A girl who's appearance belies her true age. She is the only user of light magic not bound to the clergy. She has been blessed with many special talents from birth, including the ability to heal with a touch, slow aging, and foresight.

Ike- The leader of the Greil mercenaries. He is incredibly strong and wields the blessed two-handed sword, Ragnell with one hand to prove it. He has saved Tellius twice.

The Black Knight- A mysterious figure who murdered Ike's father. The Black Knight is considered to be Daein's greatest general and one of the most powerful swordsman in all of Tellius. Ike defeats him at Castle Nados (correct me if I'm wrong about the location), but he somehow survives.

General Zelgius- The most accomplished General of Begnion who is considered to be one of the greatest swordsmen in all of Tellius. In the Mad King's war, he helps Ike's army win the war, but in the new war between the laguz and Begnion, Zelgius becomes Ike's enemy.

Queen Elincia- The Queen of Crimea. Ike helped her to gain power by winning the Mad King's war. She is an experienced and idealistic but kind ruler. Due to this, her kingdom is crumblind beneath her, but it isn't unstoppable.

Empress Sanaki- The ruler of Begnion. The Empress has no say in the war against the Laguz and the senate is acting against her.

Skrimir- The nephew of Lion King Caneighis and future heir to the throne of Gallia. Skrimir is an arrogant but powerful lion who cares nothing for strategy.

Tibarn- The ruler of Phonecis, also known as the Hawk King. He is a powerful and skilled giant hawk in animal form.

Naesala- A greedy, caniving raven, Naesala is the king of Kilvas.

Nailah- The queen of Hatari, the nation of wolves. She is a great white wolf in animal form.

Sephiran- The Prime Minister of Begnion and the right hand to Apostle Sanaki. His powers are second only to the Apostle herself.

Ashera- The Goddess of order. Ashera is worshipped by all in Tellius.

Yune- The Goddess of freedom and chaos. Yune is feared by all in Tellius.

Stickers:
Geoffery- Piercing Damage +30
Micaiah- Specials Indirect +20
Ike- Weapon Damage +40
Pelleas- Dark Damage +30
Rolf- Projectiles +20
Shinon- Projectiles +40
Sothe- Increased Drop Rate (All Items) +30
Tibarn- Glide Time +20 (Doesn't work on characters who can't glide).

Event Matches:
Event Match #10-
Geoffery must defend the Queen. Objective: Defend Princess Elincia for 2 minutes. Usable characters: Geoffery.
Envent Match #11-
Avenge the Royal Knights. Objective: Defeat 50 primids. Usable characters: Geoffery.

Boss (Spoilers):
Ashera is the final boss of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. In an ironic plot twist, the "dark god" Yune sealed inside the medallion becomes the worlds only hope of escaping Ashera's angry judgement. Empowered by Yune, the heroic cast of Fire Emblem must defeat Ashera.
Size-Roughly the size of Zelda
Attacks-
Judge
This is Ashera's most straightforward attack. It deals as low as 20% in Very Easy Mode or as high as 50% in Intense Mode. In Intense Mode it can OHKO light characters. It is a straightforward projectile aimed at the ground with a shockwave effect. jump out of the way of the beam and the projectile to avoid.
Summon Spirits-
This attack is used quite rarely. 3 Elemental Spirits (the servants of Ashera) appear on the stage. One is thunder, one is wind, and one is fire. They are easy to kill but possess a projectile attack.
Ring Attack-
This attack is highly random and Ashera's most rarely used attack. As a general rule, the closer you are to Ashera, the worse you are hurt. It comes in one of 3 random forms.
1. Light Ring- This ring deals damage affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
2. Dark Ring- This ring deals knockback affected by your distance from Ashera and the difficulty.
3. Daze Ring- This ring breaks shields (looks similar to Dark Ring.)
All rings may be avoided by learning the timing and side stepping (the timing is pretty much like side-stepping the first ring of Tabuu's X-Box 360 attack.)
Defenses:
Aura- A light blue aura surrounding Ashera must be broken before Ashera is hurt (does not rebuild).
This possesses the Aurora effect. It strikes people who hit it with projectiles for half of the projectile's damage. (Fox's blaster will not hurt him, seeing as 1/2 of 1 damage is less than 1%.)
The Aura isn't to strong. It can only take about 50% damage.
Additional Information:
Ashera is located in the center of the stage.

Subspace Emissary Role:
When Tabuu threatens to destroy Crimea (and the Queen along with it), Geoffery is assigned to take the Royal Knights and assault Tabuu. Kieran, Astrid, Makalov, and all the other elite members of the Royal Knights are left behind in order to protect Queen Elincia.
When the Royal Knights are slaughtered by a huge Primid suprise attack, Geoffery seeks the help of the other heroes of Trophy Land, thus joining your party.
His command skills serve the group well as he helps keep them organized.

Hope you enjoyed the moveset.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Oh foo, oI hated that guy.

Well, no problems here, 'cept the Spear seems overpowered and your boss seems like a weaker version of Tabuu.

Otherwise, I like the variety you give- FOUR possibilities, I believe.

However, decrease range on the spear to 4; you have the bow as a ranged attack, right?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Spaaaaaaade when are you gonna do Pg. 8?
YA RLY

It's like...so close. Yet so far away. You know you want to Gray Fox to leave an impression on you, if you know what I mean.

Also I am making progress on Naota. Just grabs, miscellaneous attacks, and four aerials to go...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ohh... Sorry... after that whole argueing about the reviews I'm not too sure if I should proceed... =/

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Finished reading Chrono/Crono. From what I've heard, his name in japan is Chrono, and is shortened in US due to the number of letters being only 5. In any case, great moveset. His fsmash feels a bit too powerful when all his other moves are decently fast and weak, but it's a minor problem when it's just a single move.

Also, I'm apparantely a sinner according to that moveset. Must I go to the church of Chrono Trigger?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Oh foo, oI hated that guy.

Well, no problems here, 'cept the Spear seems overpowered and your boss seems like a weaker version of Tabuu.

Otherwise, I like the variety you give- FOUR possibilities, I believe.

However, decrease range on the spear to 4; you have the bow as a ranged attack, right?
It doesn't make since for a spear to have anything less than max range. The spear would be useless if it were anything but the lengthiest midevil weapon (unless a halberd is longer.)

And if you've noticed, I've made the bow pretty lame for the most part. I only added that because I wanted to use everything at Geoffery's disposal.

Makes me wish he had used something like an axe or a sword instead of the bow (that would have been much simpler). :ohwell:

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
You know someone should make a moveset for these characters. Not me because I don't have much time and it takes too long to make a good moveset.

Can someone do these characters?

-Hilde (from Soul Calibur 4) because she would be so cool. She uses both a spear and a sword at the same time, seriously I wish Fire Emblem thought of making a woman lord who does something like that first before they did. So they would have her, Marth, and Ike as the 3 lords of fire emblem in Smash. I would have suggested if Fire Emblem thought of a sword/spear user, they should have named her Eirika, gave her green hair, and made her the main Lord of Sacred Stones.

-Zasalamel (from Soul Calibur 4) because he is black and he doesn't use a sword. I think it is good we include a black character, who can live for 400 years until modern day. He has a big scythe like weapon that looks painful, and he should have long range and strike you fast but steps backwards when he attacks so he can hit you and you cannot counter-attack him because he strikes then moves back out of your spacing range.

-Niko Bellic (from GTA4) or the main character from Saints Row. They both are very good criminals so I think they be good as fighters. Although the Saints Row main character would probably be funnier and have more moveset potential. Using the sewage launcher truck as a Final Smash anyone?

-Paula Polestar. I did her moveset the last contest. I know someone here said they would do a moveset for her in this one. Please if someone here can do a good one, I'll be very proud and happy for you. After all, it wasn't Ness who defeated Giygas, it was her. PKSkyler why don't you take on this, or anyone else who likes to?

-The Apprentice from Star Wars. So after someone makes an awesome moveset for Vader, they should do one for the Apprentice since he looks more like a force-user centered character rather than a heavy lightsabre fighter Sith Lord like Vader is.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Finished reading Chrono/Crono. From what I've heard, his name in japan is Chrono, and is shortened in US due to the number of letters being only 5. In any case, great moveset. His fsmash feels a bit too powerful when all his other moves are decently fast and weak, but it's a minor problem when it's just a single move.

Also, I'm apparantely a sinner according to that moveset. Must I go to the church of Chrono Trigger?
I actually made a few of his moves stronger and slower, not just the F-Smash. The big problems is (at least for me) Crono was almost always the fastest AND strongest person on my team, so at times I had his moves fast and weak, and I had some slow and strong. I figure it's a potential balance issue, but I did try to keep things from getting too crazy.

And yes, you must go to the Church of Chrono Trigger. Actually, it's a Cathedral. And while you're confessing your sins, the Queen is trapped there. Go save her. ;)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
-Paula Polestar. I did her moveset the last contest. I know someone here said they would do a moveset for her in this one. Please if someone here can do a good one, I'll be very proud and happy for you. After all, it wasn't Ness who defeated Giygas, it was her. PKSkyler why don't you take on this, or anyone else who likes to?

I could..... I do <3 earthbound characters, haha. Her recovery would be trickey not to be a clone, but Im sure I could think of something. Maybe Ill make a moveset for her. (when I have time xD)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
-Hilde (from Soul Calibur 4) because she would be so cool. She uses both a spear and a sword at the same time, seriously I wish Fire Emblem thought of making a woman lord who does something like that first before they did. So they would have her, Marth, and Ike as the 3 lords of fire emblem in Smash. I would have suggested if Fire Emblem thought of a sword/spear user, they should have named her Eirika, gave her green hair, and made her the main Lord of Sacred Stones.
I haven't played Soul Calibur 4, but the evil characters have much more moveset potetional, as you've seen with Voldo, Nightmare, and soon Cervantes. In any case, I don't have an xbox 360/PS3 and I'm a big Soul Calibur nut, but I love the characters I already know in the Soul series.

-Zasalamel (from Soul Calibur 4) because he is black and he doesn't use a sword. I think it is good we include a black character, who can live for 400 years until modern day. He has a big scythe like weapon that looks painful, and he should have long range and strike you fast but steps backwards when he attacks so he can hit you and you cannot counter-attack him because he strikes then moves back out of your spacing range.
That's one I'll seriously consider, but I'm not sure if I should make so many Soul Calibur movesets. Cervantes is going to be my fourth one already. Zasalamel is one of my favorite characters, although I'll have problems giving him a unique set of specials. That has to come first for a Soul Calibur character, as the rest of the moveset practically writes itself. Still, Zasalamel has magic, and if I get desperate I could give him a couple random magic specials/moves that he has as Abyss. Due to his obsession with suicide, it'd also make sense for him to have a lot of Zasacide moves.

-The Apprentice from Star Wars. So after someone makes an awesome moveset for Vader, they should do one for the Apprentice since he looks more like a force-user centered character rather than a heavy lightsabre fighter Sith Lord like Vader is.
The apprentice is completely generic and doesn't deserve a moveset before virtually anybody else in the cast. I'll see about Vader or the Emperor, but I'm still not sure yet.

And yes, you must go to the Church of Chrono Trigger. Actually, it's a Cathedral. And while you're confessing your sins, the Queen is trapped there. Go save her.
Any chance of the game coming out on virtual console?

In any case, which moveset do you think I should get around to next after Cervantes? Choices:
-Darth Vader
-Emperor Palpatine
-Zasalamel
-Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
-Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot)
-Your choice of character here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom