• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Give Bomberman a shot if he hasn't been done already. Failing him, then Darth Vader.

Anyway, I adore this thread and many of the characters in here. I'm seeing characters that I want to play as (case in point, Grey Fox) in the next Super Smash Bros.
I'm going to have to work on a submission of my own when I've got the time - I just need to iron out the stuff. :D

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I did a Bomberman moveset in the last contest. Granted, I could do a much better one now (it was my first moveset, but I still think it was pretty good), but I don't really want to, so I'd like to see what someone else could do with him.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
-The Apprentice from Star Wars. So after someone makes an awesome moveset for Vader, they should do one for the Apprentice since he looks more like a force-user centered character rather than a heavy lightsabre fighter Sith Lord like Vader is.
Has been done already. Forgot which page.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I could..... I do <3 earthbound characters, haha. Her recovery would be trickey not to be a clone, but Im sure I could think of something. Maybe Ill make a moveset for her. (when I have time xD)
That is great you might think of doing Paula.

Unfortunately, in the last contest I used the idea of Paula shooting ice at her feet as a surfboard and setting the end on fire to propel her diagonal up, similar to how Squirtle's recovery is, which would be like a combination between Silver Surfur and Iceman from the Marvel comics. Then RWB I think made Kumatora simply do a lightning punch upwards Ryu (Street fighter) style as a recovery.

I guess you could make a variation of Paula's recovery off of a surfboard idea using ice, fire, lightning if that appealed to you. But it might make the people think it isn't original. You still did very good at Teen Ness, Jeff, and Poo so I think you can think of a very good recovery for her that could still be original yet cool.

Can't wait to see it. :)

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
TVTMaster

Yeah, I'm doing an original character/persona. My policy was Nintendo characters only, but I came up with a moveset that didn't click with any of them that I knew.

(Note- image by Tabbloza who I don't think goes on these forums. Image mostly accurate except more like armor instead of the bodysuit dealie and a sword instead of that teensy knife.)

TVT, the highest-ranking warrior of the CE Army, joins the Brawl!

[tl,dr if you want]
Backstory- In 2154, humanity was fully reliant on machines. Computers and electronics were part of the human body, and virtual reality was the reality of many. However, an ageless computer programmer finished a non-malicious virus that slipped under the radar of the world's virus scans. For the next four years, the virus stayed dormant, until the signal was given to unlock the lines of code that activated the virus's purpose. 99.9% of humanity was ripped from their bodies and transferred to virtual holding cells. The dormant world above stopped, and humanity was to start afresh. Colonies formed in the servers where human consciousness was trapped, until a group of programmers were able to create a "physical" world using an abandoned piece of word processing software left as junk in one of the holding cells. A city was built, and soon the colony was able to communicate across servers, sending the software and message to other groups of enslaved humans. It was not long before the central server of Cameron Rend, the programmer who designed the virus, detected these colonies, and sent smaller viruses to destroy the humans who might find a way to escape. The programmers who created the cities, or the Builders, began creating code to function as battle suits for trained men to fight these threats. 15 years later, a young man finished his training. The Cyber Earth Army needed a powerful warrior to incapacitate enemy commanders, and unit TVT was given to them.
[/tl,dr]

TVT is a relatively floaty character with good horizontal mobility, good jumps, and a jetpack-powered glide. A versatile aerial game and a useful set of specials counterbalance a safe if ineffective ground game and dismal throws. His moves generally try to set up situations in which TVT can pull out his laggier moves and hit well, with pushing and wind effects that set up a myriad of beneficial situations. Setups aside, TVT has a hard time landing his kill moves without first setting up with his specials and aerials. Can easily camp with his neutral B and stop approaches with fair and >B. TVT dislikes items and stage hazards that interrupt his setups, as otherwise it becomes nearly impossible to land many kill moves. Exactly average weight.

Pros and Cons-
+ Good air game
+ Plenty of setups to land kill moves
+ Side B traps and mindgames
+ Mid-high speed
= Fairly floaty
- Impotent ground game without setups
- Can't deal with items and traps effectively
- Needs to flawlessly set up KOs
- Easily edgeguarded by swordsmen

Crawl- Yes
Glide- Yes
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- No

A- TVT quickly hops into the background and lets loose a very low-range sword slash forward. If the tiny hitbox connects, it deals 2% and no knockback. This move functions as a sidestep dodge with a very weak attack in front. Low priority, range, and power make it useless for roll punishing and other normal A combo functions but makes it easier to sidestep faster attacks.
AA- The second hit has TVT stepping back into the foreground. If A doesn't chain into this, the lag is significant stepping back, so it's usually wise to hit A again to avoid being punished. TVT lunges forward with a lightning-fast strike. Again the horizontal slash is weak with little range, but the priority keeps him safe from attack. This defensive A combo deals 2, 4% for a total of 6%.

Ftilt- Delivers a fairly slow roundhouse with invincibility on the leg, which acts as a disjointed hitbox. High priority and range with sliding knockback, mainly used for keeping opponents away. 5%

Utilt- Raises blaster and releases a burst of blue energy above his head. SA on his top half and decent priority on the explosion, designed for keeping off dairs and aerial approaches. Not very effective at punishing an aerial approach but keeps TVT safe. 7%

Dtilt- Ducks low a la his crawl and fires the Utilt burst in front. Deals sliding knockback and goes under a number of projectiles. 7% with high priority and range about the size of a smoke ball (not the cloud).

Dash Attack- Does a low somersault. This doesn't strike anyone in the air (also just misses whatshisname's Froslass to give you an idea of the hitbox) and pops the enemy straight up and instantly cancels the animation on contact. High speed but low priority and set knockback- sets up Uair. 8%

Prone Attack- Slashes out with his blade with huge range on both sides. Significant hitstun and forces the opponent prone to setup Dsmash depending on the opponent's roll or prone attack range. 4%

Ledge Attack- TVT jumps up and uses his Bair right above the ledge. See Bair for damage and priority. Above 100%, TVT must simply stagger onstage and punch forward with little range. Projectile gimpers beware.

Glide Attack- Slashes out in front at the same angle as the glide for 6% with tons of range but little priority and power. Decent-fast speed. Because the hitbox angle depends on the glide, it can be quite versatile.

Nair: Discharge- TVT flashes blue with invincibility frames in an upright position (think Ganon's dair). This move is incredibly safe and meteors at the bottom of his feet for 13%. Normal hits are high priority and if outprioritized simply cancel the attack. This cannot be grabbed out of and autocancels. The whole body is a 9% hitbox with mid-low knockback.

Fair- Quickly shoots out a long-range, high priority horizontal slash, which can kill above 100% and has a sweetspot right at the blade's hilt for extra damage and a meteor-like effect-- shoots the enemy at a 45 degree angle down until they go 1/3 FD or hit ground. Upon contact with ground this sets up a fastfall to c-stick Fsmash. 12% normal and 15% sweetspot.

Bair- Does a drill kick at a 10 degree angle south of backwards. Very fast with mid-high knockback and a sweetspot for a serious kill move. Think of it as Melee Sheik's Uair at a different angle. 8% normal, 14% sweetspot

Uair- Slices right above his head with his sword. Can kill above 150% and pops the opponent right up to be followed with another Uair or an aerial chain. Despite a different animation, the hitbox is almost identical to utilt. 9%

Dair- Turns upside-down and fires an Utilt blast from his feet. This pushes him downward with a wind effect that pushes anyone near where he hits the ground 1/4 FD away to get hit with a smash or >B setup after minimal lag. Getting hit with his head deals 5% and low knockback and the blast deals 7% with an upward spike. Fairly slow but hit main setup for kill moves. High priority on blast but almost none on body.

Fsmash- Slices with the sword with a bit too much startup to normally be useful, but can be used on prone enemies fairly well, hence the Fair setup. Slices with 1/9 FD range from his feet diagonally upward. Can be also set up by fastfalling after a non-sweetspotted fair and hoping the opponent DIs towards you to attack, since the priority is huge against most aerials. 12-16% with decent-high knockback.

Usmash- Gets down onto his hands as if he were about to handstand, and then kicks straight up with both feet. This has a narrow range but decent upwards KO power. Low priority makes it less useful against most dairs. The bottoms of his feet have invincibility and thus can bait the opponent into whiffing a dair into getting hit. 11-17% with high knockback. The startup lag isn't much for the first part, which has a small hurtbox, but there's significant delay until the strike, thus making good prediction necessary. Very useful against Shiek and IC dairs due to priority.

Dsmash- Pulls his sword and slashes at the ground behind him, then in front, making a hitbox like a flattened /\ with TVT in the middle. After prone attacking can Sh backwards-> fastfall and Dsmash to hit. True combo if you have fast enough fingers. Deals straight horizontal knockback but can only really KO above 150%- but the angle of the knockback gimps a lot of recoveries and sets up Nair edgeguards really well. 10-15%

B: Shard Wall- Sets up a small octagonal sheet of green glass-like energy in front of him. This hovers slightly off the ground and goes up to TVT's head in height. Upon being hit by an attack, this shield shatters- not interrupting non-projectile attacks, and falls to pieces on the ground. Huh? Well, after shattering, the pieces of the wall fly lightning fast at the user of the attack and stop them up like fully charged Sheik's needles. Does 3% in three seperate 1% hits. These ignore all terrain or attacks and react only to the enemy's hurtbox. Can be used to set up smashes, retreats, or projectile spam as well as discouraging enemy spam. Only two can stay onstage at a time and dissipate in ten seconds. If an enemy uses a catchable projectile such as a bomb, turnip, or banana, TVT can catch it and use it to set off his own trap, shooting the enemy for a cheap shot. Important to many setups and defenses, this is his quintessential move.

>B: Blaster Shot- Fires off a round of blaster shots.
Setting 1: Can be angled very slightly up or down and can be used whenever not in the middle of an animation, never interrupting anything. Any jumps and such will still behave exactly as input, without slowing TVT down. Slow moving and chargeable- hold for three seconds and instead of three small shots one large shot will fire, with KO power above 190%. Same damage, 3% per shot unless charged, meaning 7%
Setting 2: Stops momentum and fires off tiny plasma darts from a tube running down his arm. Interferes with movement but is virtually lagless. These shots move as fast as a charged TL arrow, dealing 1% each hit (one shot per B tap, can stall for the edge for up to 6 seconds.) They act like Fox lasers, doing no knockback but racking damage quickly.
Setting 3: Encases TVT's forearms in large blasters. When firing, they slide up to encase the hands. Can only be used on the ground, but are quite powerful with 1.5 seconds startup lag per shot and LAZAH speed. 8% per shot.

^B: Wall Ride- Two walls form for a short time around TVT. These block all energy attacks including disjointed hitboxes that are not swords and such- Lucas/Ness fairs are examples of blocked attacks. TVT must then walljump up the walls, technically only jumping thus retaining airdodges and aerials. Lasts 3.5 secs and starts at TVT's feet, going up Aether height.

vB: Blaster Mod- Changes settings on the blaster. Takes 2 secs to change, but can hold the B button to change blaster and sword color from light blue to deep blue to dark green to lime green to yellow to white, taking 5 secs to change all the way to white. A purely aesthetic change but fun as a taunt. Goes from setting 1 to 2 to 3 and around again.

Grab and Pummel- TVT can break grabs as if he had 10% less damage on him, making him dangerous to grab combined with his ability to Nair immediately out of grab release (one of his techniques from my kickawesome imaginary fight scenes, allowing him to avoid being captured and such by discharging energy along the surface of his suit.) His grab is short and laggy with a slow 2% pummel.

Fthrow- Thrusts his palm forward, using his plasma properties to throw forward. Despite this, it's a weak throw that only KOes around 300%. 7% and color affected by Blaster Mod.

Bthrow- Sidekicks behind him, launching the enemy. Weak but forces the opponent prone for Dsmash. 6%

Dthrow- Slams the enemy to the ground, popping them up and can true combo into Usmash on low percent heavies. 9%

Uthrow- TVT places them in front of his blaster and fires point blank, with vertical knockback. Setting 2 does 15% with no knockback, Setting 1 does 7% with very high knockback, and Setting 3 9% with med-high knockback.

FINAL SMASH!
Final Discharge- Jumps to center screen, curling into a ball while a sphere of energy forms around him. Lines of 010001011010 shoot across the screen as an effect, and the energy sphere rapidly expands, shooting a huge blast as a ring that deals 20% and high knockback. Can be blocked by spot dodging and air dodging, but instant shield break if shielding is attempted (which leads to charged Fsmash to the face). Touching the sphere for the first 5 seconds of the animation traps the enemy and racks damage- up to 80% if trapped for the whole 5 seconds and makes the final wave impossible to dodge.

^Taunt- Tosses sword and catches it coming down, slashing it right in front of him with a flashy swipe effect. "You've got no chance to win."
>Taunt- Plays air guitar. "Neenly neenly neenly NYOWWWWW!"
vTaunt- Lifts blaster and fires upward, showing only the little 'stuff just came out' flash of the gun but no projectile.

Victory 1- Stands facing away from the camera, snaps, and says "Told you so. No chance to win."
Victory 2- Visor slides away, revealing a grinning face.
Victory 3- "You have no chance to win such battles, as I have just won the Smash match."
Defeat- Kneels with head down, clapping while suit sparks and smokes.

Costumes-
Default armor, for blue team
Cream armor with gold trim, cape for a representation of Paladin Form
Dark silvery armor for a representation of Stealth Form
Emerald armor for green team (and also an allusion to deceased team member Fer, but nobody cares about that)
Ruby red armor with black trim and cape for red team plus red glowy eyes in the visor as a representation of the Cameron Virus's Clone Form
Gold armor as a representation of team member Ricard

Kirby Hat- Kirby gains the visor and dark blue color of his suit, plus the current blaster setting.

Snake Codec-
Otacon: Snake, that's TVT. He's the greatest warrior in his army.
Snake: Really now? I've taken down nuclear robots bent on world destruction and superpowered maniacs with mind powers. So, please, tell me what makes this guy so special.
Otacon: Snake, TVT is a resident of a virtual world. He's not bound by the laws of physics like you and me. Watch out for improbable martial arts moves.
Snake: But this is Smash Bros, right? I can jump to ridiculous heights here. This crazy place evens the playing field.
Otacon: That may be, but don't forget he's got plenty of tricks up his sleeve. He doesn't need to worry about equipment slowing him down. He also has as many traps as you do. Don't let your guard down!
Snake: This guy's nothing compared to everything else I've fought. Stop breathing down my neck, Otacon.
Otacon: Snake. It's my job to keep you safe. Don't--
Snake: Let my guard down. Right. Whatever.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
That is great you might think of doing Paula.

Unfortunately, in the last contest I used the idea of Paula shooting ice at her feet as a surfboard and setting the end on fire to propel her diagonal up, similar to how Squirtle's recovery is, which would be like a combination between Silver Surfur and Iceman from the Marvel comics. Then RWB I think made Kumatora simply do a lightning punch upwards Ryu (Street fighter) style as a recovery.

I guess you could make a variation of Paula's recovery off of a surfboard idea using ice, fire, lightning if that appealed to you. But it might make the people think it isn't original. You still did very good at Teen Ness, Jeff, and Poo so I think you can think of a very good recovery for her that could still be original yet cool.

Can't wait to see it. :)

The surfboard idea was great! however, i will probably try to stay as Earthbound as possible. If I feel like going more original style, i could try a Teen Paula....hmmm...which one should i do....I dont really know yet.They both sound interesting!

Im glad I have your support!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Geoffrey moveset was very well done (and i'm not just saying that cause i use Geoffrey alot in RD.) I like the idea of using a horse. Overall, it was very good, Chris. Makes me want to do a Fire Emblem character moveset (which BTW, i'm actually going to do for my next one.)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The Geoffrey moveset was very well done (and i'm not just saying that cause i use Geoffrey alot in RD.) I like the idea of using a horse. Overall, it was very good, Chris. Make me want to do a Fire Emblem character moveset (which BTW, i'm actually going to do for my next one.)
I would recommend a swordmaster. Or maybe Nephenee (her first moveset was just plain horrible.)

I would like the see what you could do with Mia (a rare combination of beautiful and insane. :dizzy:)

Edit:
I've added all the things I had forgotten to add to Geoffery previously (Kirby Hat, Codec, Stickers, Event Matches.)

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
Mew moveset
very nice, i really like the floating double jump and Spite ideas

i think u might be trying to get too creative w/ the tilts though...maybe just tail swipe w/ a little magical effect for filt, could be Slam
also sideB and neutralB could be a little more diff...i wonder how Spite will connect exactly too

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Kiki52 said:
-Zasalamel (from Soul Calibur 4) because he is black and he doesn't use a sword.
That's better. :chuckle:

SirKibble said:
Highly unlikely, as they're making a DS remake port of it.
Fixed.

I'm ticked about this. Why should I spend 40 bucks on a game I've already played so many times? Besides a crappy implementation of touch controls, there's absolutely nothing new about it. Ridiculous. :mad:

Spadefox said:
Has been done already. Forgot which page.
xX Boezy Xx did the Apprentice/Starkiller somewhere in the first 50 pages. I think the 30s, actually.

But yeah, it was actually pretty awesome. Don't sell the guy short.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
In any case, which moveset do you think I should get around to next after Cervantes? Choices:
-Darth Vader
-Emperor Palpatine
-Zasalamel
-Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
-Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot)
-Your choice of character here
Ooooh, I'd love to see a Cortex moveset.

As for me, I'm thinking of starting a set on this little guy:

TOPI!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Fixed.

I'm ticked about this. Why should I spend 40 bucks on a game I've already played so many times? Besides a crappy implementation of touch controls, there's absolutely nothing new about it. Ridiculous. :mad:
Yeah, it is kind of dumb... But at the same time, for those who never had an SNES, or who just never played the game, it's good. Still, there are a lot of things they could've (and frankly, should've) improved upon in the game. I mean, aside from the obvious graphical upgrade and addition of cutscenes (and not just the select few that were in the PlayStation version), they could've tweaked the enemies and bosses, added more quests for you to possibly do before taking on Lavos (like the ones with Cyrus, the Sun Stone, the Rainbow Shell, the Factory in 3200 AD, etc.), and they could've given the characters some more new techs, Single, Double, and Triple. I'll still probably get the game, though. Lol.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
In any case, which moveset do you think I should get around to next after Cervantes? Choices:
-Darth Vader
-Emperor Palpatine
-Zasalamel
-Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)
-Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot)
-Your choice of character here
Darth Vader has been overdone IMO. I did Dingo back in MYM 2.0, and I'd like to see what else can be done with it, so that gets my approval. Cortex would be perfect, since Nina wants to beat the **** out of him, it would be perfect for my SS sequel. Zasalamel, meh. Palpatine, OK.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Then it shall be Cortex due to popular demand, I've already done plenty of Soul Calibur characters. I haven't played a Crash game in a long time, I kind of got sick of the franchise after naughty dog left it, but I was a big fan of it still back on the PS1. I'll have to start planning out Cortex's moveset. The meat of Cervantes is planned, I just have to get off my arse to get around to it.
What the hell, Don't do Cortex! Palpatine would be MUCH better!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
What the hell, Don't do Cortex! Palpatine would be MUCH better!
Meh, Palpatine's already been done, I'd rather see somebody new.

@TWILTHERO: :laugh: I loved the Leonardo assist trophy. As an alternate, you should have Shredder appear and charge fowards, only to trip off the stage and fall into a dumpster.

--WAMY--

Smash Rookie
Fierce Deity Link

he's pretty much like link but stronger and has different specials:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

up B = great spin
just like links

B = fierce diety swings his sword and a dark wave is sent

Side B = he jumps sideways and stabs

down B = fierce diety strikes his sword on the ground and a dark wave circles him

finale smash = majora's incarnation
fierce deity turns into majora's incarnation and runs around the stage attacking any one

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community

he's pretty much like like but stronger and has different specials:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

up B = great spin
just like links

B = fierce diety swings his sword and a dark wave is sent

Side B = he jumps sideways and stabs

down B = fierce diety strikes his sword on the ground and a dark wave circles him

finale smash = majora's incarnation
fierce deity turns into majora's incarnation and runs around the stage attacking any one
Another beautiful moveset from WAMY, the guy with the Banjo Kazooie avatar!:chuckle: This one is even better then Skull Kid, I don't know how that's even possible.:chuckle: This will CLEARLY be the winner of the contest, hands down. . .Unless this brilliant mind gives us yet another great moveset! :chuckle:

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I hope you're not expecting to go far in this contest with that. It's gonna need a heck of a lot more detail, all the rest of the moves, and frankly, more exciting specials. At least, they sound pretty boring at this point. Maybe some more detail...

EDIT: Crap, I didn't realize... Um...

Wow! Awesome moveset! Something as awesome as that... Well, people are gonna start quitting the contest because they know they can't compete. I know I'm thinking about it after seeing that! Wow! Incredible!

smashbot226

Smash Master
Meh, Palpatine's already been done, I'd rather see somebody new.

@TWILTHERO: :laugh: I loved the Leonardo assist trophy. As an alternate, you should have Shredder appear and charge fowards, only to trip off the stage and fall into a dumpster.
lol wut.

He hasn't been done in the contest. And I'm pretty sure he hasn't been done EVAR.

And that Fierce Deity Link...

It's not even a moveset. It sucks. No A moves, no animations, no originality-

IT'S TERRIBLE.

Edit: Never mind, that moveset is one of the greatest movesets ever. I just **** myself in four different areas. I just created Number Five- shooting hot steamy liquids from my eyes from witnessing that amazing spectacle.

I just came. All over the computer screen.

/sarcasm

I think that might've been too much...

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@Fierce Deity Link: dat wus A vewy gewd mozeset. I'z dunt tink i culd du any bettar. Exxellant jawb!!!!!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Haha. That assist trophy is awesome TWILTHEHERO.

This time, I've chosen to make a moveset for my favorite character from FE8... GERIK!

Gerik

Unfortunately, this is the best I can do for a picture. It uses his Japanese name, Xyst.

Universe:
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Symbol:
The Fire Emblem symbol.

Story:
Gerik, better known as the "Desert Tiger" is a mercenary leader from Jehanna. Eirika hires him to join Ephraim's group and protect him. Gerik is strong and kind-hearted. When he met the great Garcia, a master axe warrior of Renais, he was inspired to become just as strong as Garcia with a sword. Gerik is very observent, easily able to see through the tricks of people like the Myrmidon, Joshua. He is much more concerned about those under his command than most mercenary leaders are. This has earned him the affections of Marisa, a young female myrmidon, and Tethys, a beautiful dancer. Gerik can return the affections of either Marisa or Tethys by having an A rank support relationship with one of them.
Being a Mercenary, Gerik does charge for his services. This does not make him greedy, for the mercenary fee is reasonable and based on the job. He has to earn a living somehow.

To Unlock:
Have him join your party in the Subspace Emissary. (You must pay him a mercenary fee of 100 coins).
Or
Buy his services (without playing the SSE) through a "shop" option for 1000 coins.
Or
Play 300 vs. matches and defeat him in battle.

Unlock Message:
Gerik, the Desert Tiger, has been hired to join the fight.

Wii-Mote Sound:
Gerik says "As long as I'm payed."

Entry Pose:
Sand blows wildly around the area where Gerik is going to appear. When the sand clears, Gerik is exposed and he draws his sword. He says "Now to earn my pay."

The Hero's Way:
Though the picture of Gerik is a mercenary, and his starting class is a mercenary, the moveset assumes that he has ascended to the Hero class. This allows him to switch between the fast sword, the strong axe, and the heavy hammer. In Fire Emblem, hammers are considered axes, but I've made them something different in order to include more variety. To accomodate the varying weapon stats, Gerik is a balanced character through and through.
The weapons have these properties:
Sword:
Fast
Not to weak.
Can trip foes.

Axe:
Most well-rounded weapon.
Versatile.

Hammer:
Slowest and most powerful of the 3.
Can knock foes down (a knock down is like a trip but longer.)

Outfits:
Gerik has 2 outfit types-
#1- His mercenary outfit (shown).
#2- His hero outfit. This outfit has armored chest plates, greaves, gauntlets, and leggings.
Colors-
Purple (Default for both outfits)
Sand Camoflauge
Red
Green
Blue
Gold
White
Black

Stats (Out of 5):
(Sword)
Size- 4/5
Weight- 4/5
Falling Speed- 3/5
Power- 3/5
Attack Speed- 4/5
Reach- 3/5
Movement Speed- 4/5
Jumps- 3/5
Recovery- 3/5
Final Smash- 4/5
Dodges- 4/5
Traction- 5/5
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- No
Crawl- Yes
Glide- No

(Axe)
Size 4/5
Weight 4/5
Falling Speed- 3/5
Power 4/5
Attack Speed- 3/5
Reach- 3/5
Movement Speed- 4/5
Jumps- 3/5
Recovery- 3/5
Final Smash- 4/5
Dodges- 4/5
Traction- 5/5
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- No
Crawl- Yes
Glide- No

(Hammer)
Size- 4/5
Weight- 5/5
Falling Speed- 4/5
Power- 5/5
Attack Speed- 2/5
Reach- 3/5
Movement Speed- 3/5
Jumps- 3/5
Recovery- 3/5
Final Smash 4/5
Dodges- 4/5
Traction- 5/5
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- No
Crawl- Yes
Glide- No
*Hammer changes some of the fundamental (non attack) stats (including weight).

Specials:
Neutral B- Tiger Strike
Gerik readies for what appears to be a shoulder ram (or the start-up animation for Beast if anyone here has played ToS.) He swings his weapon forward with great force.
(Sword)- 10% Good knockback. Good Range. Good speed. (Weapon; Slash; Specials Direct)
(Axe)- 12% Great knockback. Good Range. Average Speed. (Weapon; Slash; Specials Direct)
(Hammer)- 15% High knockback. Good range. Slow speed. (Weapon; Blunt; Specials Direct)

Side B- Change of Paths
Changes from the sword to the axe, the axe to the hammer, or the hammer to the sword.
Gerik must put away the first weapon then draw the second weapon.

Up B- Sand Veil
The sand blows around Gerik, and then spreads a distance in the controlled direction. Gerik appears at the end of the sand when the sand clears up.

Down B- Tiger Stance (Varies By Weapon)
(Sword)- Riposte
If you time this right, Gerik will block the next attack to strike him, returning the favor with a slash that does exactly 7% damage and decent knockback if that attack was a melee attack. (Less laggy than counter but lower duration.)
(Axe)- Frenzied Defense
As long as you hold this, Gerik blocks whatever attacks come his way. If this is held to long, Gerik exhaust's himself, making the next attack break through for double damage.
(Hammer)- Counter Blow
If an opponent attacks you during the duration of this (just like Ike's counter duration), you block it. If that attack was a melee attack, you swing your hammer at the enemy causing them to be knocked down. 10%
(Weapon; Slash/Blunt; Specials Indirect)

Normal Attacks (Sword):
A- Slash
A basic diagonal slash. 3% (Weapon; Slash)
A,A- Double Slash
Another diagonal slash but from the opposite side. 3% (Weapon; Slash)
A,A,A- Triple Slash
A third stronger slash using both hands. Decent knockback. 5% (Weapopn; Slash)

Dash Attack- Leaping Tiger
Gerik leaps forward and thrusts his sword into the foe. Decent all around dash attack. 10%
(Weapon; Stabbing)

Normal Attacks (Axe):
A- Chop
A diagonal chop. 3% (Weapon; Slash)
A,A- Double Chop
A vertical chop. 4% (Weapon; Slash)
A,A,A- Triple Chop
A third stronger horizontal chop using both hands. Good knockback. 5% (Weapon; Slash)

Dash Attack- Wild Tiger
Gerik runs forward and hacks the opponent with his axe. Good dash attack. 12%
(Weapon; Slash)

Normal Attacks (Hammer):
A- Pummel
A weak downwards hammer attack. 4% (Weapon; Blunt)
A,A- Weak Blow
A weak horizontal blow from the hammer. 4% (Weapon; Blunt)
A,A,A- Fierce Blow
A powerful, dual-handed upwards blow from the hammer. Good vertical knockback. 5%
(Weapon; Blunt)

Dash Attack- Tiger Smash
Gerik runs forward and smashes the foe to the ground. Powerful but slow dash attack. 15%
(Weapon; Blunt)

Tilts (Sword):
Forward- Tiger Slash
A basic horizontal slash. Gerik growls a bit for effect. Decent all around attack. 8%
(Weapon; Slash)

Up- Desert Sword
Slashes upwards, releasing a bit of sand from the sword. A decent all around attack with a slight lingering effect. 7%
(Weapon; Slash)

Down- Knee Cutter
Strikes for the knee. Decent damage and causes tripping. No knockback. 9%
(Weapon; Slash)

Tilts (Axe):
Forward- Tiger Chop
A basic horizontal slash. Gerik growls a bit for effect. Decent attack with good knockback. 10%
(Weapon; Slash)

Up- Desert Axe
Swings the axe upwards, realeasing a bit of sand. Decent attack all around. Slight lingering effect. 9%
(Weapon; Slash)

Down- Whirling Axe
Gerik spins around in a circle with the axe.. Decent all around attack that strikes on both sides. 9%
(Weapon; Slash)

Tilts (Hammer):
Forward- Tiger Swing
Swings the hammer forward with both hands. Gerik growls a little for effect. Decent attack with somewhat high knockback. 12%
(Weapon; Blunt)

Up- Sand Slinger
Swings the hammer upwards, releasing sand. Decent attack with Good knockback. Slight lingering effect. 11%
(Weapon; Blunt)

Down- Ankle Breaker
A hammer attack that aims low. Knocks the opponent down. Good damage and decent speed with no knockback. 11%
(Weapon; Blunt)

Smashes (Sword):
Forward- Forceful Slash
A double-handed horizontal slash. Strong and has good reach but somewhat slow. 12-17%
(Weapon; Slash)

Up- Hundred Blades
Gerik repeatedly stabs upwards. Several hits of damage with a good knockback finisher. Very high priority. Good reach and speed.
3-5% (first 2 hits) 12%-15% (last hit)
(Weapon; Stabbing)

Down- Hamstring
A sword slash that aims for a specific leg muscle called the "hamstring." This is painful and causes the opponent to trip. A little bit slow. No knockback.
11-16%
(Weapon; Slash)

Smashes (Axe):
Forward- Decapitate
Not really as gruesome as the name implies. This is a strong dual-handed vertical hack. Great knockback but a bit slow for a smash. 15-20%
(Weapon; Slash)

Up- Eviscerate
A dual-handed attack that strikes towards the sky. This has good power and range but slow speed. 13-18%
(Weapon; Slash)

Down- Cyclone Axe
A stronger and slower version of Gerik's Down Tilt using both hands. Good power and range but a bit slow. 14-19%
(Weapon; Slash)

Smashes (Hammer):
Forward- Mighty Blow
A powerful smash of the hammer with both hands. The animation is much like D3's F-Smash. High knockback, good range and very slow speed (A bit weaker and faster than D3's F-Smash). 20-25%
(Weapon; Blunt)

Up- Staggering Blow
Staggers a bit from the weight of a powerful overhead swing, but performs it successfully. High knockback, good range, and slow speed. 18-23%
(Weapon; Blunt)

Down- Sand Shaker
A smash of the hammer strong enough to create powerful gusts of sand around the area of impact, and thats precisely what it does. Around the sweetspot (Hammer), this is Gerik's most powerful smash, but the gusts of sand (which a distance on both sides and above Gerik) also deal decent damage and knockback. Needless to say, this has better range then the other hammer smashes.
22-27% Hammer 7-10% Sand
(Weapon; Blunt; Earth)

Aerials (Weapon only effects stats):
Nair- Circular Swing
Swings his weapon from left, to bottom, to right, to top, and back to the left.
(Sword)- 8% Fast, Low knockback. (Weapon; Slash)
(Axe)- 10% Balanced (Weapon; Slash)
(Hammer)- 12% Slow, Great knockback (Weapon; Blunt)

Fair- Roaring Smash
Roars like an agressive tiger and smashes his weapon down. Looks similar to Ike's F-Smash. Spikes the opponent.
(Sword)- 10% Fast (not as fast as Nair) (Weapon; Slash)
(Axe)- 12% Balanced (Weapon; Slash)
(Hammer)- 15% Quite Slow (Weapon; Blunt)

Bair- Wary Tiger
You didn't catch Gerik by suprise! He turns towards the screen (90 degrees) and swings his weapon to his right (backwards from his original direction).
(Sword)- 12% Fast Good knockback. (Weapon; Slash)
(Axe)- 14% Balanced stats except for Great knockback. (Weapon; Slash)
(Hammer)- 16% High knockback but slow. (Weapon; Blunt)

Uair- Rising Tiger
Ascends higher while swinging his weapon upwards. He then follows with a downwards attack that knocks the foe forward.
(Sword)- 6% each hit. Fast. Good knockback. (Weapon; Slash)
(Axe)- 7% each hit. Balanced. Great Knockback. (Weapon; Slash)
(Hammer)- 9% each hit. Slow. High knockback. (Weapon; Blunt)
*Knockback is for second hit.

Dair- Falling Tiger
Descends a short distance, attacking the foe from above with his weapon and spiking them downwards.
(Sword)- 10%, Fast. (Weapon; Slash)
(Axe)- 12%, Balanced (Weapon; Slash)
(Hammer)- 15%, Slow (Weapon; Blunt)

Situational Attacks:
Get Up Attack- Awakened Tiger
Jumps to his feet and swings his weapon all the way around. Not affected by weapon. 7%
(Weapon; Slash/Blunt)
Ledge Attack- Eye of the Tiger (Lol had to name some attack this didn't I?)
Leaps up and punches the foe, unnaffected by weapon. 5%
(Arm)

Final Smash:
Desert Tiger-
Gerik earned this nickname for a reason. A strong sandstorm whips up around the stage, dealing 3% damage per second to everyone but Gerik (this includes allies.) You are free to move around during this Final Smash, and all of your attacks have increased knockback. Gerik growls during every attack.
* Due to increased knockback, swords and axes are wiser choices than hammers during the final smash.
*Lasts 15 seconds.

Grabs/Throws:
Grab- Pouncing Tiger
Leaps onto the foe and grabs them by the neck. (This is the only grab to pin the foe to the ground.)

Grab Attack- Strangle
Strangles the foe a bit. 3%

Up Throw- Toss
Throws the foe up in the air. Good knockback. 5%

Forward Throw- Kick
Gets up and kicks the opponent forward a short distance. 7%

Back Throw- Turn Kick
Gets up, turns around, and kicks the opponent a short distance. 7%

Down Throw- Bury
Bury's the foe in the sand. No knockback but high damage. 10%

*None of these grabs/throws can chain.

L-Button:
Shield- Sand Shield
A strong gust blows sand all around Gerik.

Sidestep- Desert Dodge
Sidesteps, kicking up sand.

Forward Roll- Pounce
Kind of like Snake's dash attack.

Back Roll- Backflip
A backflip (what you expect me to describe that in great detail)

Aerial Dodge- Blocking Stance
Guards with his weapon while performing the standard aerial dodge.

Miscellanious Animations:
Idle- Randomly strokes his weapon similar to the picture.
Dazed- Has sand in his eyes. Not a pleasant experience.

Taunts:
Up- Enters the pose shown in the picture.
Side- Points his weapon forwards.
Down- Kneels down, sticks his weapon in the ground, and appears to be praying. He says "Don't let them feel to much pain."

Lose Pose:
After the opponent finishes speaking, he says "Hmph... guess I better return the payment."

Victory Pose:
Taps his shoulder with the weapon while saying "You weren't worth the money."
Or
Enters the same pose and says "I hope that didn't hurt to much."
Victory Theme-
Truth, Despair, and Hope

Pros:
Versatile character with fairly controllable offense.
Heighyweight.
Variety of defensive Down B options.
Sword is fast.
Axe is well balanced.
Hammer is powerful.
Tilts are quite fast (depending on the weapon).
Smashes are quite strong.
Sand provides some attacks with a lingering effect.
Possesses 2 spikes (Fair and Dair)
Good Final Smash.
Good dodges.
Good traction.
Possesses attacks that can trip the foe and attacks that can knock down (a longer trip) the foe.
Can wall jump.
Can crawl.

Cons:
The sword isn't very strong and can be hard to kill with.
The hammer is very slow.
The Axe Down B can be risky to use.
When using a hammer, you may have trouble against defensive players.
Out-reached by other sword characters like Marth (but not by much).
Unless you are an axe specialist, you may find yourself needing to switch weapons often.
Recovery is predictable.
Can't wall cling.
Can't glide.
Large target.

Miscellanious Crap:

Kirby Hat:
Kirby gains Geriks, sword, headband, and hair as well as his right shoulder guard.
When Kirby uses Tiger Strike, he growls like a little tiger.

Codec Conversation:
Snake: Hey, Colonel, who is this guy.
C: Thats the Desert Tiger.
S: A codename? Is he one of ours?
C: No he's a mercenary leader.
S: A sellsword?
C: Yes, Snake. Do you know how desperately someone will fight when there's money involved?
S: I see... I better watch myself then.

Crowd Cheer:
The crowd cheers "TIGER TIGER TIGER!!!"

Stage:
Jehanna Hall-
This is the capital of Jehanna. You fight just outside during a small sandstorm.
Features:
A flat stage. Not much special except for the various oases (sources of water in the desert) scattered in the background.
The sandstorm will occassionally pick up, doing 1% damage per second to all characters until it dies down.

Music:
The Valiant
Fire Emblem Theme
Truth, Despair, and Hope
Powerful Foe
The Battle Must Be Won
Attack
The Prince's Despair
Raid!
Lost Heart
Comrades
Lights in the Dark
In The Collosseum

Items:
Vulnerary- Heals for 20%
Elixir- Heals completely (very rare)
Sacred Stone- Weakens all foes temporarily.

Assist Trophies:
Marisa- A myrmidon known as the Crimson Flash. She appears on the stage and performs a critical hit with a red lightning animation added to it. She strikes 3 seperate opponents for high knockback and damage. This is dodgeable. 20% damage per hit.

Related Trophies:
Marth- The Prince of Althea.

Gerik- A strong, kind, and skilled mercenary of Jehanna that is better known as the Desert Tiger.

Marisa- A beautiful and talented myrmidon better known as the Crimson Flash. She harbors a crush on Gerik. She is surprisingly clumsy at everything but fighting.

Tethys- A beautiful and charming dancer who works alongside Gerik's mercenaries and goes from town to town dancing for people. She has a crush on Gerik.

Eirika & Ephraim- The Princess and Prince of Renais. They are forced to fight against Grado when Grado attacks Renais without warning.

Pelleas- Pelleas is the prince of Daein. Micaiah helps him to gain the throne of Daein by winning the liberation war against the Begnion's that rule over Daein.

Sothe- A skilled thief who grew up on the streets of Nevassa. Sothe serves as Micaiah's constant companion and guardian (gaining the nickname of her "shadow.") He poses as her older brother but their relationship can develop into much more than that.

Micaiah- A girl who's appearance belies her true age. She is the only user of light magic not bound to the clergy. She has been blessed with many special talents from birth, including the ability to heal with a touch, slow aging, and foresight.

Ike- The leader of the Greil mercenaries. He is incredibly strong and wields the blessed two-handed sword, Ragnell with one hand to prove it. He has saved Tellius twice.

The Black Knight- A mysterious figure who murdered Ike's father. The Black Knight is considered to be Daein's greatest general and one of the most powerful swordsman in all of Tellius. Ike defeats him at Castle Nados (correct me if I'm wrong about the location), but he somehow survives.

General Zelgius- The most accomplished General of Begnion who is considered to be one of the greatest swordsmen in all of Tellius. In the Mad King's war, he helps Ike's army win the war, but in the new war between the laguz and Begnion, Zelgius becomes Ike's enemy.

Queen Elincia- The Queen of Crimea. Ike helped her to gain power by winning the Mad King's war. She is an experienced and idealistic but kind ruler. Due to this, her kingdom is crumblind beneath her, but it isn't unstoppable.

Geoffery- The commander of the Crimean Royal Knights and a close friend of Queen Elincia.

Empress Sanaki- The ruler of Begnion. The Empress has no say in the war against the Laguz and the senate is acting against her.

Skrimir- The nephew of Lion King Caneighis and future heir to the throne of Gallia. Skrimir is an arrogant but powerful lion who cares nothing for strategy.

Tibarn- The ruler of Phonecis, also known as the Hawk King. He is a powerful and skilled giant hawk in animal form.

Naesala- A greedy, caniving raven, Naesala is the king of Kilvas.

Nailah- The queen of Hatari, the nation of wolves. She is a great white wolf in animal form.

Sephiran- The Prime Minister of Begnion and the right hand to Apostle Sanaki. His powers are second only to the Apostle herself.

Ashera- The Goddess of order. Ashera is worshipped by all in Tellius.

Yune- The Goddess of freedom and chaos. Yune is feared by all in Tellius.

Stickers:
Marth- Slashing +20
Ike- Weapon +40
Micaiah- Specials Indirect +20
Sothe- Item Droprate (All items) +20
Gerik- Weapon +20
Geoffery- Piercing +20
Elincia- Increased droprate of healing items +30
*and others

Event Matches:
Assassin From the Dunes (Event 30)-
Gerik's newest assignment, to assassinate Marth. *Usable Characters- Gerik

Boss (Spoilers):
Fomortiis, The Demon King
Fomortiis is the true name of the king of demons. After SSB's cast of Fire Emblem heroes defeats Lyon, Fomortiis is awakened and you must now fight him.
Attacks:
Demon Light- Fomortiis uses his most basic attack. His eyes begin to glow and an area is covered with light that burns away the health of anyone in its area.
Ruinous Might (I think thats the name of his second attack, though I'm probably wrong.)- Fomortiis uses his full strength and smashes the stage with his demon fist. This can OHKO.
Slumber- Fomortiis casts a curse that puts any nearby characters to sleep.
Additional Facts-
Size- Roughly the size of Galleom
Difficultly- 3-4/5
Boss Theme-
Lights in the Dark

Subspace Emissary Role:
When the group containing, Marth, Ike, and Metaknight is overpowered by a large force of Primids, Gerik appears to offer his services. You choose to pay him or reject his offer (accepting him makes the battle a lot easier). If you pay him 100 Coins, he will join your group. When you pay him, Gerik charges in and takes on a reasonable portion of the primids by himself, leaving you to take a now, much more manageable group of enemies.

I hope you enjoyed the moveset (even though it is clearly nowhere near as good as the Fierce Diety Link moveset.)

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Drizzt Do'Urden

Go here for more information.

"Drizzt Do'Urden is a dark elf, commonly known as drow. Drizzt stands at about 5′4″, (1.68m) and weighs about 130 pounds (59 kg). His handsome features are sharp and well proportioned and like other drow, Drizzt's skin is black and his stark white hair is long, thick, and flowing. His eyes are a lavender hue (quite different from the drow race's typical red, even when he uses his infravision, which normally causes eyes to glow red) and seem to glow fiercely when he is angry or determined. He normally wears a fur-collared green forest cloak and high black boots, with a necklace attached to a white unicorn head, the symbol of his goddess, Mielikki."

Stats:
Height: Tallish (taller than Luigi but shorter than Falcon or Snake)
Weight: About the same as Mario, maybe a little less
Range: Pretty good, less than Marth, but more than most swordsmen
Fall Speed: Average
Crouch: Pretty low
Traction: He doesn't slide around a lot
Knockback Power: Not a lot, he would need high damage to knock someone off
Attack Speed: Pretty fast, as fast or faster than Pit
Running Speed: Very fast, thanks to the bracers of the blinding strike
Jump: Average
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No

"Drizzt's favorite weapon is the scimitar... Drizzt is not above improvising in combat by taking what weapons are available to him. He has also been known to use Mooshie's Longbow and a dagger hidden in each boot."
Tilts
Neutral A combo:
Drizzt swipes first with his lefthand scimitar, then his righthand, and then stabs forward with both. First 2 hits have shorter range than the 3rd one, and only the third one has any knockback.The range for all three hits heve about the same range as Mario's combo. 2%, 2%, 3%

Forward tilt:
Drizzt slashes upward with his right hand and then his left hand right after it in a reversed grip. This move will not kill anybody until really high damages, so use this to deal damage. More range than his A combo. Negligible startup lag, small ending lag as Drizzt puts his grip back to normal. 7%, 6% (13%)

Down tilt:
Drizzt grabs the daggers out of his boots and stabs them at the enemy's ankles. Has a high probability to trip. Not a lot of range because they're only daggers. Small ending lag as he puts the daggers away. 9%

Up tilt:
Drizzt slashes upward. Has some starting lag and ending lag, but can kill at around 150%. Very little forward range but has enough upward range to get through Smashville's platform. 14%

Smashes
Forward:
Drizzt pulls his scimitars behind his back then slams them in front him. He lunges forward as he strikes, so this has great range. This has pretty straight horizontal knockback, and kills at around 120%. It has starting lag, but not a lot of ending lag. 12%-21%

Down:
Drizzt slices with both scimitars on either side of him at the same time. The scimitars pop your enemy up, and because its knockback doesn't change, you can combo it into an uptilt. There's a fair amount of lag on both ends, but its Drizzt's best combo starter, so it's worth it. The range is about 1 character in length. Both hits do the same damage, and theres no chance of getting hit by both. 10%-20%

Up:
Drizzt sticks both scimitars straight up at the same time, similar to Marth's upsmash. It has about the same range, too. It'll kill around 120%, but the knockback is straight up, so it would be higher or lower depending on the ceiling. 11%-19%

Aerials
Nair:
Drizzt sticks both scimitars straight out in front of him. Has sexkick properties. Knockback is 45 degrees in front of Drizzt. About 1 character in range. Not much lag on either end. 9%-5%

Fair:
Drizzt slashes across his body with both scimitars, one after another. It is possible to get hit by both, but only at low %s. Doesn't really cause the enemy to go anywhere but has some forward knockback. It has about the same range as Marth's fair. Fairly good for gimping, but only on characters with sucky horizontal recovery. Fairly lagless. 6%, 6% (12%)

Bair:
Drizzt reverses his grip on his scimitars and slams them backwards. This can kill at around 140% from the middle of FD, but only if you hit right as the hitbox comes out. Has some lag coming out and ending. Has a larger range than Pit's bair. 10%(strong) 4%(weak)

Uair:
Drizzt sticks his scimitars upward and flips, covering his whole body. No lag to speak of in the beginning of the move, but some at the end. 8%

Dair:
Drizzt crosses his scimitars under him, forming an X. If your enemy is hit by just one of the scimitars, they get sent upward and horizontally and receives 4%. However, if they are hit by the X, it becomes a powerful spike and they recieve 11%. There is quite some lag as the scimitars are swung, and a little as he pulls them back up.

Grabs
Standing Grab: Drizzt sheathes his scimitars and reaches out with both hands. This has major lag for a grab. In a real match, this could never be used. This has about the same range as Marth's grab.

Running Grab: Drizzt sheathes one scimitar and grabs with his free hand. This has less starting lag than the standing grab, but if you whiff, Drizzt has to pull out his scimitar again. The range on this is about the range of Mario's running grab.

Pummel: Drizzt slams the pommel of one of his scimitars into his enemy's head. 2%

Forward Throw: Drizzt pushes his enemy in front of him, pulling out one of his scimitars and slashing it forward. This doesn't send your enemy very far, but just too far to be chained. 7%

Back Throw: Drizzt turns and stabs through the enemy. This is his farthest throw, but it's not going to be killing anybody. 6%

Up Throw: Drizzt basically just throws his enemy upward. Seeing as he isn't very strong, this doesn't send them very far. It doesn't combo into anything, and is basically Drizzt's worst throw. 6%

Down Throw: Drizzt literally drops his enemy, pulls his scimitars out, and stabs down. This is his most damaging throw and sends them slightly forward. This could be chained at 0%, but past 25% it could only on heavies, until 30% or so. 10%

Other standard attacks
Dash attack:
Drizzt sticks his scimitars out as he slides forward. Pops up your enemy, but really isn't good for anything. He goes about as far as Kuigi slides when he turns. 7%

Get up attack:
Drizzt spins, sticking out his scimitars as he gets up. All it does is keep people away from you. Covers about 1 character length on either side of Drizzt. 5%

Ledge attack <100%:
Drizzt pulls himself up quickly, slashing with one scimitar as he spins onto the stage. It has about the range of 1 character. It's a ledge attack what do you expect? 4%

Ledge attack >100%:
Drizzt stands himself up, thrusting forward with a scimitar. See above for range. 7%

"As a dark elf, Drizzt is innately able to summon globes of darkness at will in an area or attached to a target, he can also summon a harmless faerie fire, which outlines a target, making it easier to spot. At one time, he had the ability to levitate, but only drows of noble stature are able to do so. And due to not only him leaving his own house but the fall of Do'Urden he gradually lost this ability. He can, however, still adjust his eyes to the infrared spectrum, allowing him to see in the dark."
"Icingdeath is the name of Drizzt Do'Urden's main scimitar. It has a powerful magical enhancement to make it more accurate and damaging, it deals cold damage and protects the wielder from fire."
Specials
Neutral: Faerie Fire
Drizzt holds up a hand and shoots out some purple fire forward. Unlike normal faerie fire, faerie fire in Brawl causes damage. It sticks to your enemy like a Pikmin thrown by Olimar, and only certain attacks can knock it off. It causes 6% on contact, and 2% for each second it's still on after that. It does no knockback and goes about half the distance of Final Destination.

Side: Infravision
Drizzt creates a globe of darkness a little smaller than Luigi's Negative Zone. If the button is just tapped the circle engulfs Drizzt and follows him around, obscuring all his movements. However, if the button is held down, the darkness can be controlled in a manner similar to Zelda's Din's Fire. If this touches an enemy, it causes no damage or knockback but sticks to them. Whether the darkness is attached to Drizzt or his enemy, Drizzt uses his infravision to see his enemy, who is colored in red, which reveals all his movements. Drizzt cannot be seen in the darkness, which hides him effectively. The globe stays around for about 10 seconds, and after it fades Drizzt can't create another one for 20 seconds.

Down: Icingdeath
The scimitar in Drizzt's right hand starts glowing. After about half a second, Drizzt slashes forward and lunges, covering about half of Final Destination at a speed slightly slower than Sonic's speed. If Drizzt connects with an enemy, they will take 13% ice damage and be frozen for about a second. They won't be sent far enough to kill until about 150%, but at high percentages it will be too far for Drizzt to follow up with anything deadly; however, it's easily followed up with a quicker attack. If Drizzt misses with this attack, he'll tumble at the end of his lunge, making this a high risk/high reward attack. In the air, Drizzt will start falling when the sword glows, then will shoot diagonally upward and about half as far as on the ground. Drizzt will go into fallspecial unless he hits his enemy, so while this is good for gimping, it's very high risk.

Up: Levitate
Even though Drizzt can't do this canonically anymore, I couldn't think of another attack to use for his up special. Drizzt starts to levitate in midair. He has about 5 seconds to float. He is not as maneuverable as Pit is, but Drizzt can use any aerial during this attack without canceling it. However, he can't grab the ledge until the attack ends, and he also can't use any specials.

Final Smash: The Hunter
"When Drizzt is the Hunter, he reaches his physical apex, his skills honed to their utmost peak. His scimitars are like extensions of his own arms, and his senses are heightened beyond their normal capacity."
"He carries a magical figurine which summons his black panther companion Guenhwyvar."

When Drizzt activates his Final Smash, his purple eyes glow bright. He gains a subtle purple aura around him, in a way that makes it seem like it isn't even there. He is invincible during the first part of the attack. He lays down the small onyx figurine of a panther that he carries with him and says, "Come to me, my shadow." A mist comes out of the figurine and transforms into his black panther companion, Guenhwyvar. Guenhwyvar begins running around the stage, jumping on Drizzt's enemies, clawing at them, and then jumping off. After she has been summoned, Drizzt can't move around for ten seconds. He takes no knockback and half damage for the duration of his Final Smash. Guenhwyvar continues to attack his enemies. Drizzt's attack all have increased knockback, enough that he can kill at around 100% with his best kill moves, a threshold which is quickly reached by Guenhwyvar. This lasts for about the same amount of time as Wario-Man (20 seconds).

Playstyle
Drizzt's main playstyle in Brawl would be kind of a hit and run character, where you mindgame your opponent until you get in close and get them with a fast attack, then retraet and start all over. If you're good at this, Drizzt has huge potential, but he is most definitely not a noob character. He's not too good of a comboer, but he does need to rack up some good damage to kill. His best mindgame revolves around Infravision, his side special. Drizzt cannot be seen in that darkness globe, so he can do pretty much any move and not be predicted. If you really have trouble killing, you'll have to get the damage high, then combine Infravision and Icingdeath. He's a decent gimper, but his best gimping move, an aerial Icingdeath, has a huge risk. Drizzt's standard moves are all pretty fast on the ground, especially his forward tilt. Most of his aerials are fast, so Drizzt can be a decent aerial fighter. Drizzt's specials are mostly good, but sometimes situational. Faerie Fire can be used similarly to the way Olimar uses Pikmin. Infravision is absolutely necessary, as it is his biggets mindgame. Icingdeath is pretty situational in most cases. Levitate is a pretty good recovery, and not easily gimpable. A good strategy would be to use this and rise with up aerials to fend off attackers. Drizzt has absolutely terrible throws, as in they could never be used.

Extras
Taunts
Up: Drizzt reaches for his neck and pulls out the holy symbol he wears, a unicorn head; this is the symbol of the goddess Mielikki. He raises his head to the heavens, then puts the symbol away.

Side: Drizzt swings his scimitars around him, then spins them in his hands.

Down: Drizzt pulls the figurine of Guenhwyvar out and strokes it lovingly.

Entrance
Drizzt jumps down from off-screen into a crouch, then stands and unsheathes his scimitars.

Results Screen Poses
Win pose 1: Drizzt pulls his hood over his face and steps into the shadows.

Win pose 2: Guenhwyvar appears with Drizzt, and Drizzt strokes her head.

Win pose 3: Drizzt slashes with both scimitars in front of him, then sheathes them and folds his arms.

Lose pose: Drizzt claps, showing no emotions in his characteristic, stoic way.

Kirby Hat
Kirby gains Drizzt's green cloak, including the furry neck part.

Alternate Colors
In addition to his normal green cloak, Drizzt brings a few different colored cloaks to Brawl. These include a blue one, a red one, a gold one, a black one, and a white one. His scimitars change to that color also from their normal silverish colors.

Snake Codec
Snake: Colonel, who is this guy? I don't like the looks of him.
C: Snake, that's Drizzt Do'Urden, a drow from the Underdark city of Menzoberranzan.
S: I'm a little worried. He looks creepy.
C: You'd do well to be on guard. Drizzt is a fierce fighter, even though he's very kind at heart.
S: Well, that's good. I don't want to meet those scimitars in battle.
C: Be careful, Snake.

Home Stage: Garumn's Gorge
The fight takes place in Mithral Hall, over the large gorge known as Garumn's Gorge. Most of the fighting takes place on the bridge that spans the gorge, which is about the size of Final Destination. The bridge also has an arc to it. On the left side, there is a platform that connects to the bottom of the stage with a wall. To the left of this, however, the space to the bottom is open. On the right, there is a walkoff edge and another wall connecting it to the bottom. About once every two minutes, Artemis Entreri (see picture) crawls up the right side wall and pulls a lever in the background. The middle part of the bridge collapses toward the right, forcing you to fight on either side. This lasts for about 30 seconds, then the bridge will crank itself up. In the background, blue-silver veins of mithral can be seen.

Artemis Entreri^

The basic layout^

Assist Trophy: Wulfgar

Wulfgar is a huge, 7-foot tall barbarian. When he pops out of the assist trophy, he's taller than every playable character. Wulfgar starts running around, swinging his hammer, Aegis-Fang back and forth. Even though canonically, he's pretty fast, in Brawl he's about as slow as Ganondorf, in an effort to not make him overpowered. He lasts about 10 seconds, and he's pretty easy to dodge. Only the hammer is a hitbox, and he doesn't swing vertically.

Symbol

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Great, I've started a trend of people posting their moveset up before they even have a moveset. Just plain amazing. Now we'll have a trillion movesets that only have a picture and a title.

No offense to your moveset, which you might or might not have, but I've realized how annoying it is having a moveset fill the page when it doesn't even have any actual moves. No more doing that for me.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Hey Chris!!!! That moveset Gerik moveset is pretty awesome. I like how he can change weapons. You have done more justice to characters that deserve to be mentioned. (though no offense, it will never be as good as Fierce Deity Link.)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Hey Chris!!!! That moveset Gerik moveset is pretty awesome. I like how he can change weapons. You have done more justice to characters that deserve to be mentioned. (though no offense, it will never be as good as Fierce Deity Link.)
Dam Fierce Diety Link moveset.... how will I ever top that... :mad:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Great, I've started a trend of people posting their moveset up before they even have a moveset. Just plain amazing. Now we'll have a trillion movesets that only have a picture and a title.

No offense to your moveset, which you might or might not have, but I've realized how annoying it is having a moveset fill the page when it doesn't even have any actual moves. No more doing that for me.
And there was much rejoicing in the land! :)

Seriously, no offense to anyone, but I really don't like these not-movesets that get posted, and aren't done for days. Kind of kills it for me, personally. I don't like going back just to see if a moveset is done. Just don't post until it's at least worth a read.

Anyone else notice that?:chuckle:
Definitely. Link + Ike = Like. Only he's better!

....Am I the only one who REALLY feels like making a moveset for THIS man...?

This I gotta see...

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
....Am I the only one who REALLY feels like making a moveset for THIS man...?

This. You. Should. Do. It.

Also yeah, i kinda agree with Koj.

BTW, i have decided on my next moveset. I know i shouldn't avertise, but...I have no guilty concious:bee: I'm keeping it within this post to avoid spam, but my next moveset is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom