• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Sorry to dissapoint ya... but not gonna do that kind of moveset.

Instead, gonna show a Felix (Golden Sun) moveset, hey! I said I would post it, right?

Well... here goes! Let's begin with Felix's Status:

- Strenght: 4/5 (Think of Captain Falcon)
- Speed: 2.5/5 (Some of his attacks have some lag also)
- Resistance: 3.8/5 (He can resist more than 100% Damage)
- Jump Height: 3/5 (Even if he is a heavy character, he has a decent jump)
- Running Speed: 2.8/5 (He may look slow, but he is at least over the average running speed)

Entrance:

Felix enters with the Teleport Lapiz's Teleport Animation, then he unsheathes the Sol Blade.

Felix Standard attacks.

NOTE: Since Felix is using a Long Sword (the Sol Blade) his attacks have a great reach, and he got no sweetspot.

A: Felix does a horizontal slash. 5%
A, A: Felix raises his blade and does a vertical slash. 6%
Dash A: Felix does his normal attack from Golden Sun: The Lost Age. 9%
Forward A: Felix horizontal-slashes down quickly. 11%
Up A: Felix raises his hand and 5 stones raise quickly from the floor. 10% (2% Damage per rock)
Down A: Felix stretches his arm and makes a little Gaia eruption come in front of him. 12% Damage
Neutral Air: Felix does a kick in front of where he's facing, then he quickly spins and does a horizontal slash. Kick does 5% Damage and slash does 8% Damage
Up Air: Felix raises up his sword quickly, has a lag time of 0.8 seconds. 14% Damage.
Forward Air: Felix will horizontally-slash up, can raise opponents. 15% Damage
Down Air: Felix will stomp down, focusing some power in his feet. 12% Damage

Grabs:

Grab: Felix casts Catch (range slightly shorter than Link's Clawshot).
Grab Attack: Felix closes his hand and the Catch hand will squeeze the opponent, doing 5% Damage each.
Up Throw: Felix raises his hand and the opponent is sent upwards fiercely. 6% Damage
Forward Throw: Felix will pull back his hand and the opponent will be pulled towards him, Felix then punches the opponent. 7% Damage.
Down Throw: Felix will low quickly his arm and the opponent is thrown to the floor. 6% Damage
Back Throw: Felix will turn his arm quickly and throw the opponent. 7% Damage

Smash Attacks:

Smash Forward: Felix will stretch his legs, put his right hand over his left shoulder and focus energy, then he will move his hand quickly and a blast will come out of Felix's hand, if you press A again Felix will follow with a slash. Blast will do from 11% to 15% Damage, and slash will do from 13% to 18% Damage. This attack has a lag time of 0.6 seconds.

Smash Up: Felix will raise his hand and it will glow in brownish-color. After a 0.5 seconds lag, Felix will unleash a brown beam from his hand, has a rather high reach. 17% to 22% Damage.
Smash Down: Felix will sheath his sword and cross his arms. After a 0.4 seconds lag Felix will put his hands down, followed by a blast that surrounds Felix where he is standing. 14% to 20% Damage

Special Attacks:

B: Petra Release - Felix will unleash the Djinni Petra on front of him, and if it hits an opponent, the opponent will be stunned for 1 second at 0% (time will raise if the opponent has suffered damage), and if hit, the opponent will be sent back a lot farther than ussual, but no extra damage. Hitting the opponent will un-stun it. Needs a 10 seconds cooldown to use it again.

Forward B: Echo Release - My favorite, Felix will release Echo and he will dash forward. If hits while the opponent is in ground, it will send the opponent upwards, if hits while the opponent is in the air, it will work as a Meteor Smash. 18% to 26% Damage

Up B: Teleport Lapiz - Felix's Teleport, has a long reach but is slow. Felix also can't automatically hold onto the ledge if he appears close to it. It can ignore walls and such if it doesn't interfer in his reappearance.

Down B: Tremor - Felix's personal Psynergy. While holding down the button, Felix will cause a strong Tremor around himself, causing constant 5% Damage per second to opponents, and when releases, 8% Damage and sends them upwards. Can be combined with Neutral B.

Final Smash: Megiddo - Since Felix's sword is the Sol Blade, this is a must-be Final Smash. Felix will make a really high Jump (90° Angle) and put the Sol Blade on his back while holding it with both arms, and at his back a giant meteor will start to materialize. After 1.5 seconds, Felix will slash down and the Meteor will fall. Has a wide range (Final Destination's Platform wide, wow!) and pulls opponents down (even if they are in the floor) and do constant Damage, when the meteor reaches half of the bottom it explodes. The Constant hits will do a total of 60% Damage and the explosion a 25% Damage. A very-hard-to-dodge move, except in wide stages like the Temple.

Felix's Taunts:

1. Felix slashes down and then raises his blade pointing in front of him, followed by a "Hpmh!"
2. Felix stabs down his blade and sit for a moment, while little stones raise around him.
3. Felix crosses his arms, closes his eyes, followed by a sigh.

Felix's Victory Poses:

1. Felix sheathes his sword and declares "You will never defeat me!"
2. A Venus Djinni gets on top of Felix's head, and Felix will try to get it down.
3. Felix does a slash, sheathes his sword and will look upward.

Idle Pose: Felix stands up straight with his sword being holded by his left hand, and he has his right hand over his chest (forming a fist), kinda similar to Roy's idle pose. When waiting too much, he will move his neck a bit.

Walking: Felix will simply move in front, still holding the sword with the left hand, but his right hand is now down.

Running: Felix will crouch a little, with his sword at the level of his legs and his right hand close to his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Ok, done.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
We all expect great (triforce aether slash) things from this moveset. I guess I could help if you need it. I'd kind of enjoy doing a screw-around moveset for once. :)

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Dang, it is so hard to keep up with this thread...

Well if you're allowing more than two people, I wouldn't mind helping. But it's cool if not, I'm not really doing anything anyway.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
This. You. Should. Do. It.

Also yeah, i kinda agree with Koj.

BTW, i have decided on my next moveset. I know i shouldn't avertise, but...I have no guilty concious:bee: I'm keeping it within this post to avoid spam, but my next moveset is this.
Yay! Good luck on that moveset. Astra should definitely be the final smash.

I'm also looking forward to that Like moveset. ^_^

Up B should be Spin Aether. :bee:

And side B Boomerang Draw (like Quick draw but you return to the original location).

Neutral B Erupt Arrows
Arrows that explode on contact

Down B- Bomb Counter
Block and then throw a bomb.

.... Thats all I've got. :ohwell:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, safe to say his F- and U-Smash attacks will be nastily overpowered, with Ike-style hits that can hit two and three times, respectively. ;)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
very nice, i really like the floating double jump and Spite ideas

i think u might be trying to get too creative w/ the tilts though...maybe just tail swipe w/ a little magical effect for filt, could be Slam
also sideB and neutralB could be a little more diff...i wonder how Spite will connect exactly too
Thanks!! :chuckle:
And for the tilts and smashes and whatnot--I'm trying to incorporate the fact that Mew can learn any move, so I'm obviously trying 2 be creative--BUT I thank you for your input and I'll try to make it a bit less "WTF"
(cuz know that's goin' through urmind :laugh: )

people, check out my MEW moveset! Pg. 209!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Forget Like, we deed King Snake Knight. The three best characters in the game, fused. . .That's actually not a bad idea. Perhaps I should try that as a joke moveset?
Super Cypher Shuttle Jump! Best recovery in the freakin' game!

And the Final Smash... Big Gay Darkness Grenade?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
lol ~ what about combining the 3 worst characters in the game? Captain Jigglydorf!!! :laugh:

but of course, none of this matters since NOONE WIL EVAR BEAT FIERCE DEITY LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111eleven

as for my moveset making status, I've finally tracked down all the music for Batman's stage (I always do that first for some weird reason). I've also gotten a bunch of ideas for his attacks, which I'll hopefully flesh out tomorrow. I'm aiming to make this my best moveset yet ~

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Captain Jigglydorf? Hmm... That's a tough one...

Puff Beast Falcon?? Best I got... Top three was easier...

I could take my three most used characters, and it would be...

GALAXIA STARSTORM GLACIER!!

No idea what I'd call the character, or I'd totally get to work on that... I have a feeling a trend has started. :)

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
So....is this still going on? As in, is a panel still viewing and reviewing each one? As you can probably tell, I just discovered this whole project very recently and would most definitely want to put in the time and effort into a character if it will actually be read and reviewed (have had this idea for a loooong time). I've gone through some of the judges' blogs and noticed a trend: they begin reviewing each entry earnestly and in depth, yet one by one each judge just stops doing reviews all together (or at least posting them on their blogs), most surely because of the overwhelming response. So yea, basically just would like to know whether or not my character will be created in vain or not. I assure you, having seen what others have done, mine will aspire to be comparable.

Kab kun krap

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mecha Bowser

Mecha Bowser is as the name says, a mechanical Bowser robot. In Super Mario Sunshine, it was one of the bosses that Mario had to defeat. Attacks that it used included firing Bullet Bills and a flamethrower. Bowser Jr. piloted this mech in its first game appearance.

Mecha Bowser comes to the Smash world as a boss.
------------------------
Boss Stamina

Mecha Bowser's stamina increases when you raise the difficulty level. This applies even to Boss Battles.

Easy: 150 HP
Normal: 200 HP
Hard: 250 HP
Very Hard: 300 HP
Intense: 350 HP
------------------------
Attacks

Bullet Bill Fire: Mecha Bowser fires Bullet Bills at you. They're more powerful than normal Bullet Bills; exploding upon contact. The attack can deal up to 20% damage on Easy and Normal, 35% on Hard, 50% on Very Hard, and 65% on Intense.

Flame Breath: Mecha Bowser spits out fire from its mouth. It inflict repeated damage and lasts for about 5 seconds. Attack does 1% damage per hit on Easy and Normal, 5% per hit on Hard, 15% per hit on Very Hard, and 30% per hit on Intense.
------------------------
Side Notes

Mecha Bowser lacks a lot of attacks, but they are much more deadly when playing the harder skill levels.

Compared to most other bosses, Mecha Bowser has the least amount of stamina (although its max HP is equivalent to Master Hand's on Easy).
------------------------

Petey Piranha

Petey has appeared in many spin-off Mario games ever since his debut in Super Mario Sunshine. He's basically a giant, mutated piranha plant, and is actually strong enough to rival Bowser's raw power.

More details about Petey can be found here.

He was a boss in Brawl, and he returns to the Smash world, as a boss again, but without the cages.
------------------------
Boss Stamina

Petey's stamina increases when you raise the difficulty level. This applies even to Boss Battles.

Easy: 150 HP
Normal: 250 HP
Hard: 300 HP
Very Hard: 330 HP
Intense: 360 HP
------------------------
Attacks

Mud Shot: Petey spits out mud at you. The mud can inflict 1% damage for each second you stay on the mud. The amount of time it stays on the ground increases depending on the skill level being played.

Head Spin: Petey moves his head around to hit you. Attack does up to 10% damage on Easy and Normal, 25% on Hard, 37% on Very Hard, and 50% on Intense.

Belly Flop: Petey flies around for awhile, and then tries to crush you with his belly. Attack does up to 15% damage on Easy and Normal, 30% on Hard, 42% on Very Hard, and 60% on Intense. Petey did this attack in New Super Mario Bros..

Twister: Petey spins to release a twister. It does no damage, but it could make Star KOs on you on the harder skill levels. Petey doesn't perform this attack until he loses half of his HP.

Sludge Bullet: Petey fires a hard ball of sludge at you. The speed of the sludge increases on the harder skill levels. It does up to 18% damage on Easy and Normal, 30% on Hard, 44% on Very Hard, and 65% on Intense. Petey doesn't perform this attack until he loses half of his HP.
------------------------
Side Notes

Petey's stamina setup is completely identical to that of Master Hand's.

Petey is not as huge as his Brawl counterpart, but he's still larger than average.
------------------------

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
So....is this still going on? As in, is a panel still viewing and reviewing each one? As you can probably tell, I just discovered this whole project very recently and would most definitely want to put in the time and effort into a character if it will actually be read and reviewed (have had this idea for a loooong time). I've gone through some of the judges' blogs and noticed a trend: they begin reviewing each entry earnestly and in depth, yet one by one each judge just stops doing reviews all together (or at least posting them on their blogs), most surely because of the overwhelming response. So yea, basically just would like to know whether or not my character will be created in vain or not. I assure you, having seen what others have done, mine will aspire to be comparable.
Yeah, it's still very much open. Go on and give it your best shot.

The blogs are technically independent of the contest, and are only there so that everyone gets some feedback on some level. Though, maybe that might work out better if said blog's owners actually updated once in a blue moon, eh?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's still very much open. Go on and give it your best shot.

The blogs are technically independent of the contest, and are only there so that everyone gets some feedback on some level. Though, maybe that might work out better if said blog's owners actually updated once in a blue moon, eh?
Yes, Vaul, we'd love to see a good moveset posted. :)

Updated? Oh, crap...
:urg:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Seriously... Needs moar motivation... I always get on, and go to do a few reviews, and then I'm like... "Nah, I don't feel like it..."

And while I'm at it, I'll second that emoticon: :psycho:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Haha, we can't always update you know? I only post a moveset or update the list on a saturday. and since I know how long it can take to update something, I can understand your pain!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Do you guys realize MYM 2.0 got 175 pages... In four months...

It's been about three weeks and we're well past that... This is insane...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Ah, Herr Commander...I make a tentative offer to draw up grown-up Junior and Nina for you (I say tentative because I have craploads of homework and am pretty lazy anyway). It might be interesting.
You'd do that for me? Thank you very much, I would appreciate it, as my art skills blow. *huggles IT*

peeup

Smash Lord
Yeah, I didn't click on that link, but from what I remember, it was a joke moveset (every move=your game breaks), so I think a real moveset for him would be cool... go for it.

I am (possibly) reserving Calvin and Hobbes. I haven't seen them done (tho I haven't been here in 30-40 pages so IDK) but if they have already, I'll leave them alone.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Do you guys realize MYM 2.0 got 175 pages... In four months...

It's been about three weeks and we're well past that... This is insane...
:psycho:

I predict MYM 4.0 shall have 400 pages on the first day. And becuase the move sets seem to get better with each MYM, I also predict that every single move set on those 400 pages will somehow be even better than Fierce Diety Link (actually, forget it, there's no way a move set that EPIC can possibly be topped).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom