• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
STOP SPAMMING!!!
This is all an excuse for asking to be a judge. Can I be a judge??? No? Well, I hate you! I hate you all! I hate life! I hate especially you, Ms. Nezbit! I don't care, you can't fly! Hey Mendez, the jerkstore called, and they're all out of you! No, this is not the George version, this is the grunt version where the gas starts making him go insane and suicidal. Why? Well, I think it's really the strain of having to put up with him always being second banana in the Halo series. Let's make friends! Remember kids, never ALWAYS play with fire and chainsaws. Look at this video for help on finding new babysitters! I should make a clone of rock. It will be bigger and stronger, and will be... Boulder. Am I annoying? I suppose I am. NOT!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
^^^^^ Congratz, sirkibble! Your a SMASH LORRD!

I dont want to have a 1000th post and become a smash lord...i still feel as if I am an apprentice to smash...perhaps thats a sign to stop posting?

smashbot226

Smash Master
For my 1000th post, I would like to present, to my fellow MYM participants (as I firmly believe they're among the most intelligent people on these forums)...

SIRKIBBLE'S NOT SO SERIOUSLY SERIOUS LIST OF THINGS I HAVE LEARNED ON SMASHBOARDS​

Tires don exits.
Put simply, if you can find the tires anywhere, you can (or have) successfully exit(ed) the building.

Silly noob, everyone knows it stand for that if you find a tire, you'll have done in an exit.

tiers r 4 queers
Let's face it, if you're trying to leave the party, you're probably about as straight as a rainbow.

World IQ = -???
The average IQ of a person in today's world... Yeah, triple digits, and negative. Who'da thunk it? Extremely manifest in various locations in the GBD.

Ridley is not too big
Yeah, he is. No, he's not. Yeah, he is. No, he's not, look in Melee's intro video. Whatever, watch when he goes past Samus, he's really big. No, he's not. Yeah, he is...

LOL. He's t00 big

Krystal has boobs
OMGURJOKINHOLYCRAPHOWLONGDIDITTAKEU2FIGURETHATOUT?

:laugh:

Wavedashing
Someday, this will be the new face of cocaine.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MYM
Anything is possible. As you all are well-aware, a rock could be in Smash Bros.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sirius bizness
Teh internetz rly iz.

d0 a barl r0llz

Friends
Your ones from the internet don't know your real-life ones, probably because you don't have any. If you do, your ones from real life think you're ******** for having internet friends.

I have IRL friends who are also friends on teh internetz

SMASH LORD, BABY!!
Congrats! You are now something that everybody else was for about three months! Way to go!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
This is all an excuse for asking to be a judge. Can I be a judge??? No? Well, I hate you! I hate you all! I hate life! I hate especially you, Ms. Nezbit! I don't care, you can't fly!
Toy Story (you totally could have worked in some FFVI Kefka with all those "hates")

Hey Mendez, the jerkstore called, and they're all out of you!
O SNAP
I'm filing this baby away for later use

Remember kids, never ALWAYS play with fire and chainsaws.
Never ever look at the road while driving! Ever.

Perform your own open-heart surgery on yourself!

Overdose on crack cocaine!

Put salt in your eyes!
Disclaimer: All the cool kids are doing it!

Share your toys and crayons! And broken needles and used condoms! Yeah DO IT!!

BUST A MOVE!!!!!

Look at this video for help on finding new babysitters!
That was actually pretty cool.

I should make a clone of rock. It will be bigger and stronger, and will be... Boulder.
I c wat u did thar.

Is funny because "boulder" and "bolder" are homonyms, and 'bolder' is an adjective that is easily associated with "bigger" and "stronger", while "boulder" is a larger kind of rock!

Am I annoying? I suppose I am. NOT!
WHAT A TWIST!

...The rest I can't place/got nothin' to comeback with. :ohwell:

@ PKSkyler: Well, whatever floats your boat. Also, by the way, you should put a picture in your Servbot moveset, and then send me a direct link to the individual post it's on. Why? No reason, that's why. :chuckle:

half_silver28

Smash Ace
STOP SPAMMING!!!
This is all an excuse for asking to be a judge. Can I be a judge??? No? Well, I hate you! I hate you all! I hate life! I hate especially you, Ms. Nezbit! I don't care, you can't fly! Hey Mendez, the jerkstore called, and they're all out of you! No, this is not the George version, this is the grunt version where the gas starts making him go insane and suicidal. Why? Well, I think it's really the strain of having to put up with him always being second banana in the Halo series. Let's make friends! Remember kids, never ALWAYS play with fire and chainsaws. Look at this video for help on finding new babysitters! I should make a clone of rock. It will be bigger and stronger, and will be... Boulder. Am I annoying? I suppose I am. NOT!
fixed ~

seriously, I'd hate to be the one who has to go through every page on this thread (HeoandReo) :laugh:

anyway, I experienced many different emotions while going through the pages I missed. Anger, while seeing the extent of hatred for Krystal (ZOMBBOOBZ!!!). LOL, while watching 'the young & the movesets' play out. & WTF, while ppl epically failed at making linkin park tier lists :ohwell:

my batman moveset........... isn't going to be done for a while... lol

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Was afk, and wow did a spam storm brew up while I was gone. I've got the SSE role down, not it's just a matter of making those cursed trophy descriptions. Still, it's just as well, posting it in that storm would've just made it go ignored. I'll post the moveset early tomorrow morning, asssuming it's better by then.

Koj, you -were- joking about all that stuff in your post, right? I sure as heck wanna be a juge too T.T

As for music, I listen to no music outside of video games. Guitar Hero is my musical education. I'm 17, almost out of the teenage years without randomly becoming obsessed with the trend like all you folks. TAKE THAT!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Shiro Tagachi

Universe:
Guild Wars: Factions & Guild Wars: Nightfall

Game Symbol:
Shiro's Swords.

Story (Spoilers):
I'm just going to post this link. It will give you any information you want as to the story.
http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shiro_Tagachi

Description:
Covered in the above link as well.

Play Style:
Shiro relies on balanced stats and double attacks to win the fight. His move, Riposting Shadows allows him to be the ultimate anti-camp character.

To Unlock:
Defeat him in the Subspace Emissary (he is a boss.)

Unlock Message:
Shiro the betrayer will now dominate the battlefield.

Wii-Mote Sound:
Shiro says "You fools!"

Entry Pose:
Shiro appears out of a cloud of smoke (shadowstepping).

Outfits:
The pictured outfit. It is available in the following colors:
Red (default)
Green
Blue
Gold
Black
White
Brown
Purple
*Outfit color changes the primary clothes and armor color.

Stats:
Height- 4/5
Weight- 4/5
Falling Speed- 3/5
Power- 2/5
Reach- 4/5
Attack Speed- 4/5
Movement Speed- 4/5
Jumps- 4/5
Recovery- 3/5
Final Smash- 5/5
Dodges- 5/5
Traction- 5/5
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- Yes
Crawl- Yes
Glide- No

Specials:
Neutral B- Impossible Odds
For 5 seconds, Shiro's attacks are divided into double the number of hits. The damage from these attacks is divided in half. The second attack has the normal knockback.
(Specials Indirect)

Side B- Echoing Banishment
Shiro says "*Insert character name*, BANISHED!" That character disappears for 2 seconds, appearing back on the stage when the move is done (so this can't be used to gimp recoveries.) A Shiro'ken appears where that character was standing and starts fighting. No more than one Shiro'ken may be on the field at one time. This special takes 10 seconds of recharge before it can be used again. The Shiroken come in several types:

Shiro'ken Assassin-

This Shiro'ken uses fast, weak "dagger" attacks.
(Weapon; Slash; Specials Indirect)

Shiroken Ranger-

A Shiro'ken specializing in projectiles.
(Weapon; Projectiles; Specials Indirect)

Shiro'ken Warrior- Looks exactly like the Shiroken Assassin.
Uses balanced melee attacks.
(Weapon; Slash; Specials Indirect)

Shiro'ken Elementalist- (Sorry the picture is bad. It has the appearance of a Chinese Dragon)

This Shiro'ken is a large flying target. It uses elemental attacks (like Fireballs) to attack.
(Fire; Projectiles; Specials Indirect)

Shiro'ken Necromancer- (Has a mantis-like appearance)

This Shiro'ken uses slow life stealing melee attacks and projectiles. The projectiles deal 9% damage (3% of which is given to Shiro as healing.)
(Specials Indirect)

Shiro'ken Mesmer- (No picture available. Has a Phoenix-like appearance)
A flying Shiro'ken. It has the ability to briefly hex the foe, causing them to have a 20% miss rate until the Shiro'ken is killed.

Shiro'ken Monk-

A defensively natured Shiro'ken. This enchants Shiro causing him to take 20% less damage until the Shiro'ken is killed.

Shiro'ken Ritualist-

This Shiro'ken summons stationary spirits that fight. Each spirit throws projectiles that deals 3% damage (the firing rate is approximate once every 1.3 seconds.) It takes 3 seconds for the Shiro'ken to summon a spirit (with a maximum of 5 spirits). Naturally this Shiro'ken becomes a real threat if left alone.
(Thunder; Projectiles; Specials Indirect)

Up B- Meditation of the Reaper
Shiro starts meditating. He floats a high distance in the air. For 5 seconds, Shiro is completely unable to move. If he is un-interrupted, then he will blast every player on the stage for 30 damage. You can cancel this move (allowing you to successfully recover) by hitting the L/R button.
(Specials Indirect)

Down B- Riposting Shadows
Shiro enters a blocking stance. If something hits him, then he will instantly teleport to the person who struck him (works on projectiles to). Punishable ending lag (if you do not get hit.)

Normal Attacks:
A- Double Slash
Shiro slashes forward twice quickly for 2% each hit. This can be repeated like a semi-infinite combo.
(Weapon; Slash)

Dash Attack- Slashing Shadows
Shiro warps forward a bit and slashes. Decent all around dash attack. 7%
(Weapon; Slash)

Tilts:
Forward- Slash
A basic downwards single slash with the right sword. Fast and weak. 6%
(Weapon; Slash)

Up- Sky Arc
Slashes upwards once with one sword. Fast and weak. 7%
(Weapon; Slash)

Down- Sword Drag
Shiro drags his right sword across the ground. Fast and weak. It trips anyone hit. 6%
(Weapon; Slash)

Smashes:
Forward- Dual Slash
A combo slash forwards with both swords. The second hit has good knockback.
7-9% (first), 7-9% (second)
(Weapon; Slash)

Up- Double Arcs
Slashes upwards twice. Kind of like a 2-hit version of Link's Up Smash but faster and weaker. The second hit has good knockback.
8-10% (first), 8-10% (second)
(Weapon; Slash)

Down- Double Hamstrings
Shiro faces the screen and smashes both of his swords backwards at the opponent's legs. Good all around attack.
14-18%
(Weapon; Slash)

Situational Attacks:
Get Up Attack- Rising Death
Shiro jumps to his feet and performs an animation similar to the Double Hamstrings attack.
5%
(Weapon; Slash)
Ledge Attack- Punch
Jumps up and punches.
5%
(Arm)

Aerials:
Nair- Meditation
Shiro performs a different version of the Meditation of the Reaper move. This one creates a damaging barrier around Shiro that knocks foes back upon contact. Good power but a bit slow. 10%
(Darkness)

Fair- Double Crescent
Slashes upwards with his left sword then slashes downwards with his right sword. Good horizontal knockback on the second hit. Fastest aerial.
6% each hit.
(Weapon; Slashing)

Bair- Spinning Back Kick
Pretty self explanatory. Best killing aerial. Fast but not as fast as Double Crescent. 13%
(Leg)

Uair- Flip Kick
The animation is pretty much the same as Captain Falcon's Uair. It is slower and stronger than its look-alike. Decent knockback. Probably Shiro's weakest aerial.
9%
(Leg)

Dair- Falling Sword
Shiro throws his left sword down with great force. This causes good damage but no knockback. The first hit locks the opponent in place. He then dives down and slashes with his right sword, spiking the foe downwards.
10% First Hit, 7% Second Hit
(Weapon; Stab; Slash)

Final Smash:
Battle Scars-
For 20 seconds, all of Shiro's attacks deal 5% damage extra, which also heals Shiro for 5% per hit landed.
*When combined with Impossible Odds, the extra damage from battle scars is added AFTER the normal attack damages are cut in half.

Grabs/Throws:
Grab- Shadow Of Fear
Shiro's shadow extends forward the distance of his body. Any foe caught in it is frozen in fear of Shiro's might.

Grab Attack- Shivers Of Dread
The foe is hurt by their own fear. 3%

Forward Throw- Roundhouse Kick
Roundhouse kicks the foe forward. Best knockback of all of Shiro's throws. 6%

Back Throw- Back Throw
Grabs the opponent by the neck, and powerfully throws them backwards. Good knockback. 5%

Up Throw- Blades of Death
Throws the opponent into the air and slashes the opponent with both swords, sending them upwards. Decent knockback. 8%

Down Throw- Execution
Throws the opponent to the ground and stabs them with both swords. No knockback but high damage. 12%

*None of these grabs can chain.

Miscellanious Animations:
Idle- Sits down and starts meditating.
Dazed- Holds both hands to his head in pain. His swords are on the ground.
Running- Shiro runs forward pointing both swords behind him and ducking slightly.
Walking- Shiro walks forward slowly, looking really bad ***.

L-Button:
Shield- Physcic Force
Shiro meditates and is protected by a transparent barrier.

Sidestep- Shadowstep
Shadowsteps to the side.

Forward Roll- Jump Step
Shadowsteps a distance forwards.

Back Roll- Death's Retreat
Shadowsteps a distance backwards.

Aerial Dodge- Aerial Shadowstep
Shadowsteps to the side and back.

Taunts:
Up- Says "Pitiful mortals."
Side- Sharpens his swords against each other.
Down- Spins his swords and then sheathes them.

Lose Pose:
Shiro turns into a jade statue.

Victory Pose:
#1- Shiro laughs maniacally.
#2- Shiro says "Foolish mortals, you never stood a chance."

Pros:
Fast movement speed
Heavy
Fast attack speed.
Impossible Odds can make attacks hit twice or four times (depending on the attack), making it very difficult to sidestep.
Great combo character.
Has no difficulty racking damage.
Powerful Final Smash (especially when used in tandem with Impossible Odds.)
Meditation of the Reaper does a lot of damage.
Echoing Banishment is a good move. Shiro'kens make great distractions.
Riposting Shadows makes Shiro an excellent anti-camping character.
Meditation of the Reaper is a good vertical recovery.
Can Wall Jump, Wall Cling, and Crawl.

Cons:
Has difficulty scoring low percent kills.
Large target.
Meditation of the Reaper is easily interrupted.
Meditation of the Reaper does not cause knockback.
Only one Shiro'ken may be on the field at a time.
Meditation of the Reaper is not a good horizontal recovery.
Most attacks are weak.

Miscellanious Crap:

Kirby Hat:
Kirby gains Shiro's hair, swords, red armor, and cape (re-sized to fit Kirby of course).
When Kirby uses Impossible Odds he makes no noise.

Codec Conversation:
Snake: Am I fighting a ninja?
Octacon: Thats no ninja snake. Thats Shiro Tagachi, who in life was a great champion of Cantha.
S: In life?
O: Yes, your opponent died 200 years ago when he betrayed and killed the Emperor. He took hundreds... actually thousands of lives with him though.
S: I do not get payed enough for this....

Crowd Cheer:
The crowd yells "Traitor!"

Stage:
The Inner Sanctum-
This is a large circular room where the last mission of Guild Wars: Factions takes place. It has a basic, Final Destination like layout and no special features.
To Unlock- Unlock Shiro Tagachi.

Music:
I've decided to put some of the many... many AMV's made of the fight with Shiro in the music section. Check them out if you want to observe Shiro's l33t skills.
In The End- Linkin Park
*Contains footage from both Guild Wars Prophecies and Guild Wars Factions.
Breaking the Habit- Linkin Park
Needles- System of A Down

*NONE OF THESE SONGS OR VIDEOS ARE MINE AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THEM.

Items:
Shiro's Swords- Works much like the energy sword but with shorter range. Its damage is divided into 2 hits.

Assist Trophy:
Vizu-
The female assassin shown in the video who lands the crippling wound on Shiro appears on the stage. She shadowsteps directly behind a random opponent and slashes them in the back just like in the video. High knockback.
20% damage

Trophies:
Shiro Tagachi- Formerly the most trusted guard to the Emperor, Shiro kills the Emperor after a fortune teller informs him that the Emperor planned to kill him. When Shiro was killed, a powerful explosion known as the Jade Wind occured, turning all the living creatures to stone and all the oceans into Jade within a large radius.

Archemorus and Saint Victor- Archemorus was the hero of the Luxons, and Saint Victor was the hero of the Kurzicks. They are known for being the two warriors who slay Shiro in battle.
They die because of the Jade Wind.

Vizu- A young assassin. She teleports behind Shiro and injures him, allowing Archemorus and Saint Victor to score the kill. Like the other 2 heroes, she dies due to the Jade Wind.

Devona- A young warrior of Ascalon, who aspires to be as great as her father was. She has mastered the sword and the hammer.

Cynn- A beautiful and young, but cynnical and flippant fire mage. She has a love interest with Mhenlo.

Mhenlo- A young monk. One of his parents was a Priest of Balthazar, the God of War, while his other parent was a Priest of Dwayna, Goddess of healing, light, air, etc. This often leaves him conflicted between offensive smiting and defensive healing. He has a love interest with Cynn.

Eve- A very odd young female necromancer. She masters the undead and always carries a skull that she named Adam around with her. She often converses with the skull.

Aidan- A talented archer and a skilled survivor. He is calm-headed and confident in the face of danger.

Stickers:
Shiro Tagachi- Weapon +30
Devona- Hammers +50 (small sticker) *Applies to only her (if she is in the game), Kirby, D3 and any other characters with a hammer.
Cynn- Fire +20
Mhenlo- Specials Indirect +20
Aidan- Projectiles +20
Eve- Dark Damage +20

Event Matches:
#36- Veiled In Red
The forces of good have been sent to crush you (Shiro). DESTROY THEM.
Objective- Defeat Marth, Ike, and Link. (You get 3 stocks they each get 2.)
Playable Characters- Shiro Tagachi

Subspace Emissary Role:
Shiro plays the role of a villain (and a boss.) He guises himself as the bodyguard to Prince Marth (never being playable in the SSE until the SSE is beaten), but later betrays Marth's entire group (Marth, Ike, Link, Metaknight, and any other midevil combat type characters). Marth forsees Shiro's intentions and the assassination attempt fails. Marth (and up to 3 other chosen characters from the group) must now fight Shiro.

Bosses:
Shiro Tagachi-
As explained in the above SSE role, Shiro does in fact play the role of a "boss". He uses a powered up version of this moveset.
He will randomly activate Battle Scars during battle, so he will prove to be a difficult opponent.
*Recommended character- Marth or Metaknight
*Defeating him will unlock the character in every mode but the SSE. Beat the SSE to unlock him in the SSE.
*Difficulty will affect his AI level.

Hope you enjoyed the moveset.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
MasterWarlord said:
I'm 17, almost out of the teenage years
You never leave the teenage years. If you do, woe betide you...

PKSkyler said:
This Link was made specially for Chief Mendez. Includes a brand spanking new picture!
Okay, you're halfway there! Now go here and make an account, then upload that Servbot picture in said account, then copy and past the address for said picture into the Servbot moveset.

Do that, and [B]something[/B] will happen. :bee:

EDIT - AAAAH! Must not look at Guild Wars-related moveset! Will want to play Guild Wars again! [B]DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO MY "FREE" TIME!?[/B] [SPOILER]is good tho[/SPOILER]

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Okay, you're halfway there! Now go here and make an account, then upload that Servbot picture in said account, then copy and past the address for said picture into the Servbot moveset.

Do that, and [B]something[/B] will happen. :bee:

[/QUOTE]

Uwahhhh?! [spoiler]2 of the pictures are still clicky-images, but the newest one is indeed a [IMG]-style picture!.....and I have an account there :P[/spoiler]

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Enjoy Capn' Cervy Cereal Today! It turns the milk into blood!

This sailor will sink your soul into the stormy sea. Cervantes has joined the clash!

Stats:

Size: He's a tall human type character, matching Ganondorf's size which, despite not being that tall compared to normal humans, towers over the majority of the cast.
Weight: 7/10 Cervantes is quite heavy, being just below the lighter power characters, them being Ganondorf and Dedede.
Walking Speed: 6/10 Cervantes has no problems with walking, him being a normal human. His walk is actually slightly above average due to his height.
Running Speed: 5/10 Nothing notable here, but he's faster then the other heavy characters, not being a slow hulk.
Traction: 8/10 You won't see Cervantes sliding around much, he turns on a dime with relative ease.
First Jump: 6/10
Second Jump: 4/10
Hover: No.
Fall Speed: 6.5/10 Cervantes falls like the average heavy character, which means he falls fast without being on the level of a fast faller. The pirate still falls the slowest of the heavy characters though, not having as much weight on him as the rest of them do.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No.
Gliding: No.

Basic actions:

Basic pose: Cervantes holds one of his swords above his head while the other one is at his side, his basic stance from Soul Calibur.
Idle pose: The pirate folds his arms while holding onto his swords and taps his foot, waiting for the player to make an action, annoyed.
Walking: Cervantes slowly creeps forward, somewhat zombie like. This walking animation makes him look more undead-like.
Running: Cervantes walks while still in his basic stance at a decent pace, going forward decently quickly with his size.
Dashing: The pirate puts his swords to his size and runs with long strokes of his legs and arms, them going back and forth. While not that fast, he's clearly giving his all, and it looks like a lot more of an effort then Ganondorf's running where he "huffs and puffs".
Crouching: Cervantes crouches low to the ground while putting his swords in a cross to block attacks. This can block weak projectiles like Link/Toon Link's shield, but only the weakest of them, such as Fox's laser.
Jump 1: Cervantes jumps off the ground with both feet, getting a ways off the ground.
Jump 2: The pirate captain jumps off the air with one foot like Ganondorf's first jump. We all know how good of a jumper Ganondorf is, and this one jump resembles the king of evil's terrible jumping ability.
Shield: Cervantes crosses his swords in front of his face to block as the standard Smash bubble shield comes up around him.
Sidestep: Cervantes doesn't turn to face the camera in his sidestep, unlike most characters, literally side stepping into the background.
Rolling: Cervantes crosses his swords in front of his face like in his shield animation, then crouches slightly and leaps in the direction you ordered him to. This roll is decently fast, being quite spammable.
Air Dodge: Cervantes brings up his legs and crosses his swords as he leans into the background, making himself a small well defended target.

Misc. Actions:

Sleeping: Cervantes falls onto the ground and lays down, fully stretched out. He snores in his slumber, his beard nearly going into his mouth as he does so. Upon waking up, he'll hastily wipe his beard down out of his face, annoyed.
Dizzy: The pirate puts his hands over his eyes, stumbling about clumsily.

Special Attacks:

B Down - Soul Steal: Cervantes put his two arms behind him with his swords pointed outwards, then claps them together in front of him. If Cervantes hits someone with the move, he'll impale his swords into the enemy then rip them out to steal the enemy's soul, which appears in the form of a green orb. Cervantes laughs after the attack is complete, the enemy still recovering from having lost their soul. The attack does no knockback with 9-10% damage total damage.

As it sounds, Soul Steal has some lag. Cervantes isn't particularly quick in clapping the swords together at the start (Although it's not terribly slow), and while the target can't attack the dread pirate while he's laughing, any other foes can, making this a rather dangerous attack to use in the fray of a FFA. However, there is much more to this move then first meets the eye which you might not notice when you first try out Cervantes. Once you've stolen a soul, the soul will levitate around you until it gets knocked of you, you die, or you use Soul Steal again.

You'll recieve all sorts of bonuses to your attacks when you have a character's soul in your possession, the effect you get being specific to the moves that are affected. The soul steal bonuses greatly help Cervantes' play and it's not that hard to steal a soul, but it's quite easy to knock the soul back out of Cervantes. Whenever Cervantes has a soul and is hit by any attack, there's a chance he'll drop the soul, somewhat like a dragoon piece.

The percent chance that he'll drop it each attack matches his percentage of damage, although he gets a 25% bonus in his favor ag ainst dropping it. This means that if Cervantes gets hit when he has 35% damage, there's a 10% chance he'll drop the soul. If Cervantes has 125% damage or higher, he'll always drop the soul whenever he's attacked.

Once the soul is dropped, the victim whom the soul was stolen from can pick it up to keep Cervantes from harvesting it's power, while Cervantes can pick it up to put it back into use. If someone other then Cervantes or the one whom cervantes stole the soul from picks up the soul, it won't instantly vanish, and they'll be able to use it as a throwing weapon for 6-7% damage. You can throw it over the edge to get rid of it, or you can use the soul to bait Cervantes to come to you, assuming he's interested in the soul.

If there are multiple Cervantes in a match, they can pick up the soul to use for themselves when it's dropped, although they can't steal the soul of a character who has already been a victim of another Cervantes player. Of course, Cervantes cannot steal his own soul (He can of other Cervantes players though) to get the various soul steal bonuses, and to help make it more clear which ones belong to other dread pirates they're red instead of green.

If you use Soul Steal when you already have stolen a soul, Cervantes will devour the soul, healing him of a good 15% damage and destroying the current soul, the victim who lost their soul magically getting a new one. Cervantes can only enjoy one tasty soul per life, meaning that the healing rarely gets to come into use. If you try to devour a second soul he'll simply say "Your soul makes a poor meal." and give a dismissive motion with his hand, unsummoning the soul.

B - Bullet Barrage: Cervantes puts both swords in front of him and fires a few bullets out from his swords, there not being any gun-like sound effects with this move. Four bullets come out from the swords instantly, moving very quickly and being very small and hard to see, like Shiek's needles. The bullets deal 2% damage each and a small flinch, and like Shiek's needles this move has infinite range. While you don't have the move like Shiek's needles, there's significant ending lag as Cervantes "reloads" his swords with a gun-like reloading sound effect after the move is performed. This ending lag means the attack cannot be spammed, and should mainly be used when the large range of the attack can be taken advantage of.

Soul Steal Bonus: The soul hovers behind Cervantes as he does the attack, and fires fragments of it are fired behind Cervantes. The soul fragments function just like the bullets from the sword, although they of course appear different, in the event you can see them due to them being so small. This helps cover Cervantes from the back when he does the move, and makes it an excellent move for free for alls.

B Side - Scissor Sword Grab: Cervantes sticks out his two swords in a scissor like formation to grab enemies with them, being a decently fast attack to come out. After grabbing them, Cervantes throws them down out of the grasp of his swords, sending them straight down with meteor smash like downward knockback and dealing 14-15% damage. While this move may seem overpowered, the dread pirate will still go through all the motions of the attack even if he misses, meaning there's massive endling lag if you miss, the attack BEGGING to be punished. This can be used exceptionally well to keep enemies from recovering to the stage, although you'll likely be the one going down to your doom if you somehow manage to miss, as your enemy would be a fool to not take advantage of you.

Soul Steal Bonus: The soul levitating around Cervantes sucks people towards the dread pirate as he starts the move to pull them into it, then pushes outwards afterwards to make it harder for people to punish him in case he missed. This also helps to stop people from interruping the attack if it's in a free for all. With the a stolen soul, the main negative of this attack, it's potetionally horrible end lag, is made more bearable.

B Up - Tide Rider: This surprisingly doesn't function like Squirtle's surf, and is actually a decent recovery. Water forms under cervantes, pushing him upwards about the height two Ganondorfs stacked on top of each other, giving him a large vertical recovery. The water forms into a tall tidal wave as it pushes Cervantes up, then crashes down in front of him, dealing 10-11% damage and meteor smashing foes. Cervantes goes into a helpless state once the tidal wave crashes down, meaning this move cannot be used offensively to send enemies down into the bottomless pits of the stages with a meteor smash unless Cervantes stays right next to the ledge so he can grab it. You have directional influence control over the attack while the tidal wave forms under Cervantes, but the tidal wave builds up pretty fast, giving you little time to do so. Overall, basically covers the distance DK's recovery does, but vertical as oppossed to horizontal.

Soul Steal Bonus: After the attack is complete, the soul will hover above Cervantes' head, and he'll grab onto it and ride it like Snake does with his cyper in his up special. In this state, it has all the properties of Snake's cypher, but doesn't give that much vertical distance, only horizontal. It still lasts as long as Snake's cyper though, although the soul will go back to levitating around Cervantes after the attack is over, meaning there is no cypher flying off the top of the screen to damage enemies. Combined with the regular up B, this gives Cervantes an excellent recovery.

Basic Attacks:

A - Soul Swing: Cervantes horizontally swings one of his swords quickly, doing minimal knockback and 5-6% damage. A pretty bad attack, mainly used just to get to the AAA.

AA - Sea Swing: Another very basic attack, Cervantes swings his other sword down vertically at the enemy to follow up the first attack, doing another 6-7% damage and slight knockback. Better then the first attack, but these two attacks still aren't with use on their own.

AAA - Rapid Slashes: Cervantes rapidly slashes his swords in front of him at a ridiculously fast pace, his arms going back and forth rapidly while holding the blades. Each hit of the attack does a mere 1-2% damage with no knockback and nearly no stun at all, but the attacks come out so fast that they'll likely be hit for a good few slashes. The main use of this move is against walls where enemies can be trapped against it, taking huge damage from the rapid slashes before eventually using directional influence to get away from Cervantes.

Ftilt - Anchor Knee Kick: Cervantes knees the enemy, doing below average knockback and 7-8% damage. This attack comes out very fast, but has small range and little to no priority. This attack is decent to get some distance between Cervantes in the enemy do he can use a soul steal, combos, as well as just a random attack to mix things up due to it's speed.

Utilt - Cursed Crow's Nest: Cervantes puts his swords above his head and spins them around right next to each other, making a large hitbox above his head. This attack does multiple hits, doing 1% damage per hit over 9 very fast hits. The first 8 hits do no knockback, just a slight stun, while the last of the hits does below average upward knockback.

Dtilt - Low Blow: Cervantes does a slow kick while in his crouching position, being quite slow and predictable, doing slight knockback and 7-8% damage. You'll rarely go into the crouch to use this terrible attack, the only practical use crouching has is to block weak projectiles. You'll only find yourself using this if you crouch a lot, which will most likely occur against Fox players who like to abuse their blasters. The other function of this move is to be used in a combo with the dash attack.

Dashing Attack - Sliding Kick: Cervantes puts his feet down to the ground as he slides forward during this kick, it being decently slow but doing 9-10% damage and above average knockback, able to kill at reasonable percents in a fashion like Dedede's dash attack. After finishing this attack, Cervantes will go into his crouching position (He'll only go in it temporairily if you don't hold down the control stick), any enemies hit from the dash attack will be vulnerable to a dtilt.

Ledge Attack (Under 100%) - Captain's Cleave: Cervantes does a cleaving strike with his sword as he pulls himself up, hitting in a half circle formation that does average knockback and 6-7% damage. Like Ganondorf's ledge attack, but slower with more range.

Ledge Attack (Over 100%) - Living Swords: Cervantes slowly struggles up onto his platforms as his swords do multiple hits in front of him, swirling about. Each hit does 1% damage, and there are 5 hits in the attack. The first four hits do no knockback while the final one has very slight knockback. In any case, it's enough to keep foes looking to attack Cervantes occupied.

Rising Attack (On Stomach) - Spring Lunge: The dread pirate gets up in a crawling position, then springs forward on his legs forward, doing a single slash with his swords. Has large lag for a rising attack, but does very good knockback for one and 6-7% damage.

Rising Attack (On Back) - Lazy Lumbering: The captain lazily gets up from his position, acting as if no fight was happening. While Cervantes gets up, his swords spin around at either side of him, defending him as he gets up, doing 1% damage per second. The first four hits do no knockback while the final one has very slight knockback, like his ledge attack over 100%. Very little offensive potetional, does it's attack of defending the dread pirate well.

Smash Attacks:

Fsmash - Sword Shotgun: Cervantes points one of his swords in front of him and a sound of a shotgun blast can be heard. Any foes in the range of a Bowser in front of Cervantes will be dealt 13-14% (19-20% fully charged) damage and get a pretty long stun from the move. After taking the shot, Cervantes brings his sword up against him and does a weird motion with it while a reloading sound effect is played, giving the move significant ending lag. If you actually hit the enemy with it, their stun time will match your ending lag, but if you miss you'll be extremely vulnerable. Starts up pretty fast, not having much starting lag, and also won't stun enemies if they're in the air. No actual bullets are seen or effects of the attack besides the stun, making the move "family friendly".

Soul Steal Bonus: The soul hovers around the sword while Cervantes "reloads" his sword, causing the animation to finish faster and cut the ending lag of the move by about 25%. While it's still quite the laggy move in this form, any enemies hit by the shotgun blast will still be stunned after Cervantes finishes reloading his sword, allowing him to do another one of his more quick moves to combo into it, as there isn't enough time to do a more laggy attack.

Usmash - Anchors Away: The dread pirate crouches down as he charges the smash attack, then springs up with his body fully strechted out as he releases it, stabbing his two swords up into the air apart from each other. The swords make two seperate hit boxes away from each other, as the dread pirate has his arms outstrechted as he does this attack. This does good upward knockback (Great charged) and 13-14% damage (18-19% fully charged), being one of Cervantes' few good kill moves. The move has slight starting lag, but it's nothing terrible, still being very usable, although only on foes above Cervantes. Lag isn't the problem with this attack, due to the swords being so outstrechted, enemies can go inbetween the swords to land on Cervantes and punish him (Unless they're Bowser's size), meaning Cervantes must be careful with this attack.

Soul Steal Bonus: The soul levitates up inbetween the two swords as Cervantes stabs them upwards, going up at the same time as the swords, being just as potent as the swords themselves. While it doesn't cover the entire distance between the swords, it doesn't leave enough room to fall between them, meaning it may as well cover the entire distance. This gets rid of the main vulnerabiliy of the attack, meaning the dread pirate can use this attack without fear of punishment on foes coming down at him.

Dsmash - Wild Waves: Cervantes folds his arms and laughs as waves come out from either side of him. These waves, like the water in his up special, do actual damage, not just knockback. They go around one fifth the length of final destination in range, and two waves come out from him on either side. These waves have a "Piplup" effect in that they trap you in them and deal damage as you're pulled along with the waves. The waves don't go very far before vanishing, meaning they won't pull you over the edge like Piplup. Each second in the waves does 2-3% damage uncharged and 5-6% damage uncharged, and charging the smash also increases the height of the waves, making them easier to catch enemies in. After finishing the attack, Cervantes lets out a hearty chuckle, giving the move some ending lag to make it quite punishable if you miss with it.

Soul Steal Bonus: The soul the pirate has stolen moves in front of him and sucks foes towards the waves, giving the dsmash the properties of Pikachu's in that it sucks people into it. This helps make the attack easier to rack up damage. After the duration is completed and Cervantes is laughing, the orb will push outwards with it's force, sending foes away from the pirate to make it harder to punish him while he laughs at his enemy.

Aerial Attacks:

Nair - Spinning Swords: Cervantes folds his arms and chuckles slightly as his two swords levitate around him. The attack does multiple hits and is a good damage dealer, giving decent knockback at the end. Each hit does 2-3% damage and there are a total of 6 hits in the attack, but it's quite easy to use directional influence to get out of the attack.

Soul Steal bonus: The soul also spins around rapidly alongside Cervante's two swords, slightly increasing the hitbox but more importantly sucking foes into the attack somewhat like Pikachu's dsmash. It's still unlikely they won't be able to use directional influence to get out of the attack if they got caught in it for the first few hits, so you may want to start the move a bit early.

Fair - Pirate Plunge: The dread pirate raises one of his swords above his head and then quickly plunges it down into the ground in front of him, doing 10% damage and average knockback. This attack is just fast enough to work well with short hopping, resembling one of his actual attacks in Soul Calibur when short hopped. There is some start up and ending lag to the attack, but it's nothing bad, and the lag penalty for hitting the attack into the ground is virtually non existant. This attack also works quite well in the air, as if you hit enemies with the tip of the blade you'll meteor smash them.

Bair - Gangplank Gutter: The dread pirate turns around, stabbing his two swords forward for the first part of attack as he does so, doing 3-4% damage and slightly stunning the enemy. Cervantes then rips his swords apart from each other to do what would realistically tear the enemy in half, right down the middle. The enemy either get good upward or downwards knockback based on whether they get hit by the sword going upwards or the one going downwards, as well as 10-11% damage. The sword swiping downwards does have decent downward knockback, but it's not on the level of a meteor smash or spike. This second swipe has decent KOing potetional, but it's rather hard to hit with. This move turns Cervantes around in midair like Marth's bair.

Uair - Sword Stab: Cervantes stabs one of his twin swords upwards into the air directly above him, the attack having decent upward range directly above him, but not much to the sides, the sword not being very thick. This attack does average upward knockback and 9-10% damage, and while it would be hard to hit with, the attack has little to no lag whatsoever. A decent KO move, but outclassed by Cervantes' better options.

Soul Steal Uair - Shadow Soul: Cervantes quickly puts both his swords into one hand, then lifts his hand up above his head for the soul to go up into his hand. The soul then pulses, doing 1-2% damage per hit for a total of 6 hits over 1.5 seconds, the last hit doing 3-4% damage and doing good upward knockback. The pose Cervantes strikes for the move is like Mewtwo's Usmash in Melee, although this move is performed in the air. This is a decent damage racker and the attack has a very slight suction to draw foes on, also being a decent KO move at high percentages.

Dair - Swirling Swords: Cervantes folds his arms and chuckles slightly as he lets his swords levitate like in his nair move, but the swords instead levitate below Cervantes, spinning around rapidly. The swords do 3-4% damage for a total of 6 hits over two seconds, doing slight downward knockback with the last hit. Enemies can easily use directional influence to get out of the attack, and it's rather hard to use properly to rack up damage due to the attack's length, as Cervantes will often hit the ground and interrupt the attack before it's complete.

Soul Steal Bonus: The soul levitates underneath Cervantes as he does this attack, slowing his fall speed signifiacntly as he does this attack. The soul also sucks those below Cervantes up into the swirling twin swords, making this attack much easier to hit with overall. The version of the move with the bonus is used like Wario's dair in how it racks up damage, although it's harder to hit with but with much more pay off, doing up to 18-24% damage if they're hit for all the attacks.

Grabs and Throws:

Grab: Cervantes reaches forward with both arms to hug the enemy against his body, having slightly above average range due to his size, though nothing like Dedede's insane grab range.

Grab Attack - Soul Squeeze: Cervantes squeezes the enemy in his grasp somewhat like Snake, but he does it around their torso area rather then their neck. Does 3% damage, but has large delay for a grab attack.

Fthrow - Storm Stomp: The dread pirate does rapid slashes into the enemy for a total of 6-7% damage, them falling down to the ground in pain, then Cervantes stomps on them to give them minimal forward knockback and 2-3% damage. This throw is one of Cervantes' worse throws, as it's only purpose is a damage dealer, and even then the dread pirate has better options. The only practical use of this throw is if Cervantes' other throws have fallen victim to stale moves.

Bthrow - Pirate Pitcher: Cervantes picks up the enemy by the legs, his swords levitating a little bit in front of him. He spins the enemy around himself quickly like Mario's bthrow, then lets them go in front of him for 5-6% damage. The swords will then slash the enemy coming to them in the opposite direction, doing 4-5% damage. Does exceptionally good knockback for a throw, actually able to KO at reasonable percents, although the execution of the throw is rather laggy, making it bad for free for alls.

Uthrow - Jolly Rodger Hoist: Cerantes impales his enemy on one of his swords, then brings them up above his head, flinging them off the sword upwards, doing 7-8% damage and good upward knockback for a throw. Can actually KO at reasonable percents if the KO boundary on the top of the stage is low enough. A good example of where the throw could finish someone at 120% would be standing on the platform in the Brawl version of Yoshi's Island.

Dthrow - Sadistic Cross: Cervantes releases his enemy then impales his swords into the target one at a time in a cross formation. The first sword does 4-5% damage while the second one does 5-6% damage, knocking them to the ground. Cervantes says "Cry out in pain!" as he impales the swords into his enemy, just like his grab in Soul Calibur. The attack is laggy for a throw to make up for it's high damage.

Final Smash - Captain's Crew:

When Cervantes activates his final smash, his eyes flash, a beam coming out of him like with Link's final smash. If anybody is caught in the beam, the dread pirate will rush up to the person with incredible speed and use soul steal on them, ripping out their soul by force. If multiple people are caught in the beam, then Cervantes will only target the one closest to him. If the dread pirate already has stolen somebody's soul with the regular move, then Cervantes doesn't have to catch them with the beam, them automatically becoming the victim of the final smash upon use.

Once Cervantes has stolen somebody's soul, he lets out an evil laugh and says "Welcome to my crew!". The dread pirate keeps laughing throughout the duration of the final smash, being invulnerable, and the Cervantes player controls the victim for 30 seconds (Or until they die), getting to play as them. In a one vs one match, all you can do is simply make your new crew member suicide off the edge, but in a free for all you can use them to beat up your enemies. Any kills the crew member makes count for Cervantes, and Cervantes also gets credit for KOing the crew member even if somebody else does the attack to finish them. Cervantes is completely safe from harm during the entire duration of the final smash, being invulnerable and laughing. Any scrolling stages will also stop moving for the duration of the final smash to keep Cervantes from being pushed off the screen due to being immobile, like with King Dedede's final smash.

While a guarnateed KO may seem powerful in a one vs one match, they still have to hit them with the beam or steal their soul before getting the smash ball, meaning that there is some effort put into it. Since you won't be able to have much fun with your new crew member if there are no other enemies to dispose of, you can just spam taunts to annoy your enemy for the duration of the final smash, having them suicide before the timer goes off.

Overall Play Style:

Despite being a heavyweight, Cervantes' play style actually resembles Meta Knight's more then his fellow villians in the heavyweight section. Most of his attacks are damage rackers with no knockback, and his KO moves that are available to him are few and far between. Basically, picture Meta Knight without his KO moves, and laggy finishers in their place, and you've got Cervantes' play style to some extent.The soul steal mechanic plays a decently large role in Cervantes' play style to make him a more unique addition, though. Having stolen a soul,

Cervantes is able to rack up the damage ridiculously fast with his less laggier moves, the ones that are more laggy being unappealing when the enemy is at low percentages. When a match starts, the dread pirate will want to steal a soul as soon as possible, then constantly pressure the enemy with a barrage of fast attacks. Cervantes will want to leave few openings in his attacks, as every attack is a chance that his soul could get knocked away from him, and it becomes more and more likely with each attack. Due to wanting to keep their souls under control, Cervantes players will avoid going for KOs at early percents with the dread pirate's few laggy powerful attacks (Such as the usmash) and play with his arsenal of quick moves.

Once Cervantes gets to high percents, he's in trouble. If his percentages get high enough, it's extremely likely that he'll just drop the soul whenever he's attacked, meaning it'd be a good idea to just eat it to heal 15% damage while he still can. Hopefully by this point the enemy of the dread pirate will also be at a high percentage, meaning he doesn't have to be so careful about being hit and can make use of his arsenal of slower, finishing moves. While he doesn't have a lot available, the dread pirate does have a lot more options then a speed character, although his power attacks aren't on the level of the heavyweights. Although it's a good rule for any character to avoid taking hits at high percentages, Cervantes doesn't need to worry about it that much so long as he doesn't get hit by anything big, as he's quite heavy and has a good recovery. Still, unless the dread pirate catches his enemy messing up, he'll have problems finishing off his foes.

The resemblance in play style to Meta Knight doesn't end with Cervantes having fast attacks and a good recovery, as Cervantes is also excellent at gimping his enemies. Due to being more powerful early on in fights by being able to posses a soul, Cervantes can go very far away from the platform without fear, as his soul steal bonuses give him an excellent recovery. If the dread pirate doesn't want to get KOs the traditional way, he can simply gimp them early on. While the dread pirate only has two moves for meteor smashing, his fair and his side special, the only one he truly needs is the scissor cross. If the pirate is decently low, he might fall down with his foes into the pit as he throws them down, but if he's remotely close to the platform he'll still be able to make it back to the platform with his good recovery, meaning Cervantes should take every chance he gets to gimp his enemies.

Overall, a decently balanced character, having a good mix of moves that complement each other. Unlike the average balanced character such as Mario, the dread pirate has some of his statistics higher then others while his others are low, but his traits are rare and usually are never seen on the same character. Cervantes is powerful early on in fights, but he becomes weaker as the fight goes on and gets a higher damage percentage, being the opposite of Lucario. Good Cervantes players will be sure to make the most they can of when they're at an early percentage, but once he's higher up in damage percentage it's time for the other fighter in the clash to shine.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Fool's Challenge: Cervantes strokes his beard as he says "I salute your courage for challenging me!".

Side Taunt - Evil Laugh: Cervantes folds his arms as his swords impale themselves into the ground, letting out a evil laugh.

Down Taunt - Bothersome Beard: Cervantes attempts to do his side taunt, but the wind causes his beard to blow into his face, and he brushes the beard down back into place, annoyed.

Entrance - Soul Sense: Cervantes appears on the ground, laying down and fully strechted out, then gets up in a zombie like fashion, saying "Give me your soul!".

Results Screen Poses:

Win 1 - Dreadful Domination: Cervantes turns back to the losing characters and points to each of them individually with his swords, saying "Admit your defeat. . .and become a part of my power!".

Win 2 - Boring Battle: Cervantes lets his swords drop to the ground, shrugging and saying "What a waste of my time. . .Why did I even bother drawing my swords?".

Win 3 - Merciless Murderer: Cervantes goes into his laughing pose with his swords in the ground, saying "Those who dare to challenge me deserve no mercy.".

Loss - Regretful Respect: Cervantes throws his pirate hat on the ground in anger, stomps on it, then forces himself to applaud his enemy on their victory.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Cervantes' pirate hat and beard, them being enlarged to fit Kirby since the big pink puffball is larger then Cervantes' head. Upon pressing B, Kirby will spit out the bullet barrage, but instead of the reloading sound effect, Kirby will let out a small burp and rub his tummy as the animation for the ending lag.

Wiimote Noise: Cervantes lets out an evil laugh.

Symbol: Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, clashing against each other in a X formation.

Alternate Colors:

-Cervantes' clothing gets a blood red color scheme, the red being dark and faded to match his cold skin. -Red Team
-Cervantes's clothing gets a blue color scheme like the red one, but Cervantes' body also gets a slight blue tint to help make it more distinguished from his default costume. -Blue Team
-Like the red costume, but the clothing turns a pale green. -Green Team
-Cervantes returns to his normal human status before soul edge possessed him in this costume, his skin color no longer looking like that of an undead. His clothing also looks much brighter to match the skin.
-Cervantes' beard and clothing turn black, making him resemble the infamous "black beard".

Snake Codec Conversation:

Snake: So, Mei Ling, who's this purple pirate guy?
Mei Ling: *Screams*
Snake: What's going on there?!? Mei Ling? Mei Ling! Mei Liiiii-
Cervantes: Oh shut up, will you? You're so pathetically predictable. . .
Snake: What have you done with Mei Ling?!? ANSWER ME!
Cervantes: Why do you care about this foolish little girl? Whatever, her soul is weak, I won't feed on it for long. I'll give it back to her soon. But for now, I'm looking for a better soul to use. . .Yours is the only one on the menu.
Snake: Sorry, buddy, but you're gonna go back to the bottom of the sea where you came from before that happens.
Cervantes: Such a shame. . .I was hoping you could join my pirate crew. Ah well, your soul is still strong, I'll make good use of it once you're disposed of. I'm going to enjoy this. Hahahahahhahahahahahaahhaha. . .

Stage - Pirate Raid:

The large amount of wrecked ships in the picture float about in the background, while you fight on the same ship you do in the actual Soul Calibur 3 stage. This ship is torn in half, only the back half being above the water, it being what you actually play on. There are two main layers of this back half of the ship, one higher and one lower. The lower one has more room, and will be where you fight most of the time you play on the stage.

You can use the wall the upper part makes on the lower part for chaingrabbing, but a ghost pirate comes out of a door in this area every 10 seconds, swiping his sword to do 15% damage and average knockback. While you can swim in the water, there are whirlpools that have a suction towards themselves, and anything that comes into close range of them is doomed to go down to the bottom of the sea. The ship tilts back and forth very slightly in the storm in a manner similiar to lylat cruise, but not on as high of a level as the Starfox stage. Despite not giving as violent of tilts, the stage never stops tilting, never being straight for longer then a couple seconds. The stage's gimmicks are fair and the stage is quite beautiful to look at, making it a potetionally more popular stage.

Music (My main computer has no youtube access. To hear the songs, type in the actual name of the song then the game it's from at youtube.):

-Bravely Folk Song (Soul Blade Cervantes Stage Theme)
-No Regrets (Soul Calibur 3 Pirate Raid Theme)
-Eternal Struggle (Soul Calibur 2 Pirate Alcove Theme)
-Sail Over the Storm (Soul Calibur 3 Indian Port Theme)
-Ordinary Pain (Soul Calibur 2 Money Pit - Top Tier Theme)
-Blind Loyalty (Soul Calibur 3 Secret Money Pit Theme)
-Time Marches On (Soul Calibur 3 Clock Tower Theme)
-Chasing Downstream (Soul Calibur Water Labyrinth Theme)
-Worth Dying For (Soul Calibur City of Water Theme)
-Bred from the Gap (Soul Calibur 3 Kunpaetku Shrine Ruin Theme)
-Raise thy Sword (Soul Calibur 2 Ostrheinsburg Chapel Theme)
-Forsaken Sanctuary (Soul Calibur 3 Forsaken Sanctuary Theme)

Assist Trophy - Ivy:

Cervantes's daughter is summoned from the assist trophy, doing a sinister chuckle (She's evil. Check PS3 Soul Calibur box art, she's on there with Nightmare and Darth Vader.) upon being summoned. She changes her sword into a whip with a simple press of a button, then proceeds whipping it around. This assist trophy actually has semi intelligent AI, doing attacks based on how close she is to enemies.

If any enemy is above her, she'll extend it upwards and do a spinning motion with it for multiple hits, around a total of 20-25%. If an enemy is in front of her at a range, she'll do a laggy whip attack forwards for 20% and above average knockback. If an enemy's right next to her, she'll do a quick low whip attack to trip the enemy and do 4-5% damage, then do the more slow strong whip attack to follow up.

She runs directly forwards, jumping over anything in her way, respawning if she falls off the stage like Gray Fox. If there's an object she can't jump over, she'll turn around, running in that direction instead, going on with her rampage. Ivy doesn't attack enemies behind her, so that's the most simple way to avoid her, but if you're above or in front of her she'll use the long range of her whip to put on the hurt. Still, she's decently easy to avoid for players who have seen the assist trophy before, lasting 20 seconds.

Item - Treasure Chest:

This is a container item, around half the size of a crate. It changes it's appearance based on the stage it's present in, although is has a very old and worn look special for the pirate raid stage. This item can be attacked for it to slide back and forth like crates as well as ridden on top of, but it doesn't need to be attacked or thrown to be broken open. Instead, you can simply walk in front of the chest and press A to open it for the items in it to pop out. The chest doesn't instantly disappear after being opened, and can still be hit around, making it more of a unique container.

Trophies:

Cervantes: Often called "The Dread Pirate", Cervantes de Leon is one of the major antagonists in the Soul Calibur series. In Soulblade, Cervantes had a reign of terror over the world for twenty years while he had soul edge in his possession, it taking both Taki and Sophitia teaming up to defeat him. Cervantes still lived on past this attack though, hoping to regain his glory and continue his rule. . .For good. Cervantes's fighting style is quite a sight to see, mixing rapid fast slashes with slow powerful ones, making him tough to take down and hard to predict. (Soul Blade, Soul Calibur 4)

Captain's Crew (Obtained from beating All-Star with Cervantes, his final smash trophy. The trophy shows Cervantes with his swords crossed standing evily over a souless Toon Link who is leaping in front of the dread pirate to defend him.): Cervantes steals his enemy's soul, then uses the smash ball to take control of them, forcing them to join his crew. While the dread pirate may consider it an honor for anyone to fight at his side, the victim rarely feels the same way, but has no choice but to dispose of the enemies of Cervantes. When Cervantes no longer has any use of his crew members, he hastily has them dispose of themselves so he doesn't have to deal with them later. The only good crew members are loyal ones, any who question their captain deserve to walk the plank. (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Ivy: While Isabella had adopted parents, she didn't know it until her father told it to her on his deathbed, revealing her real father to be none other then Cervantes de Leon. Ivy has a rather unique fighting style, transforming her seemingly normal looking sword, valentine, into a whip that can extend out at will. Ivy's beauty has gained her quite the fan base over the years, making her one of the most iconic and regognizable characters in the Soul Calibur series. (Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 4)

Pirate Raid: Among all pirates, both the great and amateur, a rumor had been widespread that Cervantes had hidden a great treasure inside a cave near the coast of spain. But in reality, this twisted tale was just bait, as Cervantes had personally gotten the rumor known so as to bring a endless fools to his hideout to feed to Soul Edge. Now countless ships lay in wrecks from Cervantes' never ending victims. . .He's made his own personal bermuda triangle. (Soul Calibur 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Treasure Chest: These treasure chests are hunted by pirates, but only the best of them manage to get their hands on the rewards that wait inside these old worn treasure chests. These treasure chests appear by magic on the battlefields of Smash Bros., and while not hard to find your fellow pirates will have a duel to the death over who gets to keep the booty. If no treasure chests reveal themselves, just remember that X marks the spot! (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Soul Edge: The cursed sword. . .Soul Edge is all powerful and has devoured countless souls to make itself stronger. Many have wielded Soul Edge, but they have only been forced to do the cursed sword's bidding. While many fight over the cursed sword despite this, Nightmare, Cervantes, Siegfried and Algol are the only ones to have ever actually wielded this deadly weapon, transforming into a weapon fitting for the wielder. When Soul Edge wishes to fight without a host, it uses the form of Inferno. (Soul Blade, Soul Calibur 4)

Soul Calibur: This sword was created by Algol with the sole intent of combatting Soul Edge. Only Siegfried, Xianghua and her mother as well as the creator of the sword, Algol, have ever known what's it been like to wield this sword. Like Soul Edge, Soul Calibur transforms into a weapon most fitting for the wielder, but it's the polar opposite of the cursed sword. This sword is a living being, but it's will is unknown. Due to it being based off of purified shards of Soul Edge, it could perhaps also have it's own evil desires. (Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 4)

Nightmare: The azure knight was first born when Siegfried picked up Soul Edge, as Siegfried wasn't strong enough to resist the cursed sword, making it take him over. Nightmare used Siegfried's body as a host for many days, but was eventually driven out by Raphael. Nightmare would still live on as a seperate being, though, as Zasalamel resurrected him, now being able to live without a host. Nightmare has gained quite a few fans over the years, becoming quite iconic, showing up on the logo of the series. (Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 4)

Siegfried: Unknowingly having slain his own father in battle, Siegfried went insane, forcing himself to believe that somebody else had done the dark deed. In this insane state, Siegfried hunted Soul Edge to defeat the imaginary killer, but upon obtaining it, he was only turned into Nightmare. Siegfried eventually broke free from Nightmare to become his own being once again with the help of Raphael, but he had no more sense then he had before, still foolishly hunting the cursed blade. Siegfried shares the star role alongside his eternal rival, Nightmare. (Soul Blade, Soul Calibur Legends)

Voldo: Voldo's fighting style is awkward, him seemingly not having a single bone in his body to bend his body into insane positions. Voldo serves Vercii, the merchant of death, whom payed Cervantes to hunt him Soul Edge before he went mad with power. Vercii has since passed away, but Voldo has blind loyalty to his master, never leaving the money pit where Vercii's treasures lie. In the event that Voldo obtains Soul Edge, Vercii will speak to him as a spirit to tell him to get more souls for the cursed sword, but this is most likely Soul Edge tricking him into doing it's bidding. (Soul Blade, Soul Calibur 4)

Taki: While usually content with being a loner, Taki saved Sophitia from Cervantes and helped her to defeat him, silencing the cursed sword temporairily. She has since been a long time rival to the dread pirate, them having many destined battles against each other. Taki also has a personal rivalry with Mitsurugi, leaving her with no shortage of enemies. Like Ivy, Taki has many fans due to her beauty, and is one of the more iconic characters in the series. (Soul Blade, Soul Calibur 4)

Sophitia: While Cervantes was able to defeat Sophitia Alexandra in single combat, Taki came to save her from the clutches of the dread pirate. While the Soul Calibur series contains many beautiful women, Sophitia is the only one that's actually married, having a husband, Rothion, as well as several children. She only has a sister named Cassandra who she's taken under her wing, showing her the way of the sword and shield. Due to Sophitia's age and her duties as a mother, soon Cassandra may have to be the only warrior under the Alexandra name. (Soul Blade, Soul Calibur 4)

Astaroth: Astaroth is only seven years old, and he's got the intelligence to match. His temper tantrums are far from childish, though, and will result in you getting an early funeral if you're the cause of one. Astaroth has worked before alongside Nightmare and Lizardman to obtain and strengthen Soul Edge, but the golem prefers to work alone. While created with the intent of getting soul edge for a cult, Astaroth had no intentions of following his orders, and instead destroyed his creators. Astaroth's brutish nature has got him a good few fans over the course of the series. (Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 4)

Zasalamel: Zasalamel has lived many years longer then any other normal human being due to his "curse" of reincarnation. Having studied many magics, Zasalamel became immortal, living endless lives in a never ending cycle of reincarnation. While it was enjoyable at first, the pleasures of life, as well as life itself, became a meaningless to Zasalamel. He no longer wished to continue his life, but do his curse he was unable to do so. Due to this curse, this man revived Nightmare after Siegfried broke free from his will to gather the shards of Soul Edge for him, though unknowingly. (Soul Calibur 3, Soul Calibur 4)

Algol: Algol is the creator of Soul Calibur, having a history of reincarnation that makes even Zasalamel look as if he's only spent a few years on this world. He wields both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge as his weapons, being the ultimate power the world has ever known. Despite his actions, Algol is not truly evil, while motives of characters such as Zasalamel and Ivy are rather shady and bleak, showing that Algol is surprisingly one of the more good characters in the series. In his critical finish, he sits on top of his throne, showing his reign as king over the all powerful swords. (Soul Calibur 4)

Tira: Tira is a completely insane being, going from girl to girl as her old hosts become obsolete. She wants nothing but to serve Soul Edge and Nightmare and to see them be completed, and despite her complete and utter loyalty to Nightmare he considers disposing her on numerous occassions. Tira has no problems whatsoever with killing, taking pleasure in death, although if you get her in a bad mood you won't live to see her go back to her normal state. While having been in a normal family for a time, she personally disposed of them once having gone insane. (Soul Calibur 3, Soul Calibur 4)

Yoshimitsu: While some of Yoshimitsu's attacks are based off of those Mitsurugi has, he's by far the most unique character to be based off another. The silly samurai does the way of the sword pogo, among other interesting abilities. Whenever a member of the Yoshimitsu clan dies, the next in line takes their place. The clan has lived on through many generations, all the way up to the present day, as shown in the samurai's appearances in Tekken. Due to being in so many games and his humorous attacks, Yoshmitsu is quite popular and well known. (Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 4)

Mitsurugi: Mitsurugi has two beautiful women chasing after him, although not for reasons you'd expect. Both Taki and Setsuka chase after Mitsurugi without cease, looking for vengeance on him to take his life. Mitsurugi constantly keeps on the move for Soul Edge, ignoring those who persue him. The samurai's motivation is the thirst for new battles, and any who are too weak to challenge this skilled samurai just become another stain on his blade. Mitsurugi's become decently popular over his many appearances in the series, becoming somewhat iconic. (Soul Blade, Soul Calibur 4)

Raphael: Raphael is a skilled swordsman who is hunted by countless people, and nearly lost his lives countless times to them. A young girl named Amy saved Raphael's life by hiding him from one of the greedy lords who was hunting him, and Raphael adopted her, most thankful. Raphael and Amy however fell under a curse set by Soul Edge, turning them into somewhat vampiric beings. Raphael set out to get Soul Edge so that everyone else could share their curse so that they could have a "perfect world" together. (Soul Calibur 2, Soul Calibur 4)

Kilik: Edgemaster, one of the world's greatest warriors who has never lost in battle (Though he did have a tie against Olcadan), personally trained Kilik to be the warrior that he is. Kilik travels the world alongside Xianghua and Maxi, purifying the Soul Edge shards they find along the way, doing his best to dispose of the cursed sword. Kilik's the only character in the series to be romantically involved, and he and Xianghua clearly have chemistry. Despite this, they rarely have time for their relationship, and the status of it remains largely unknown. (Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 4)

Role in SSE:

Cervantes is first seen rather later on in the SSE, being introduced in the same scene as Ganondorf. When Ganondorf is in the computer room giving orders to Bowser and his troops to go to Dedede's castle, the screen in Ganondorf's room next turns to Cervantes (Who's name flashes accrosses the bottom of the screen for his introduction), who is standing on his pirate ship, waiting for orders. Ganondorf points at the airship Donkey Kong's being taken on, and Cervantes replies with a simple nod. After this, Ganondorf takes a bow before Master Hand as normal.

The dread pirate isn't seen again until Captain Falcon, Olimar and Diddy come onto the airship to save Donkey Kong. After the four characters defeat the enemies and save DK, Cervantes' ship arrives sailing in the sea below the airship. Cervantes lets loose fire from his cannons, and one of the cannonballs is a direct hit on Diddy. The cannonball turns Diddy into a trophy, defeating him, and Diddy lands down on the ship below. DK jumps down after his buddy to return the favor he gave for saving him, while Olimar and Captain Falcon just watch. Olimar looks like he's about to wet his pants, while Captain Falcon is more concerned with the subspace bomb factory they're about to enter, deciding to ignore the two apes.

Upon falling down onto Cervantes' ship, the dread pirate will point forward at Donkey Kong, and the subspace enemies under Ceravntes' command will come forth to attack DK. You get to use DK alone in a battle against the enemies, them not being too numerous due to you only having one character, a storm having started brewing. After defeating them, Donkey Kong will touch the base of Diddy's trophy to revive him, while Cervantes gets in a fighting position, chuckling. You play as the dread pirate against the two kongs in a battle, and after defeating them Cervantes chuckles and heads back to the captain's quarters of the ship, his work being done.

The three characters aren't seen for a couple levels, them getting a short break, but the next cutscene involving them shows Toon Link's ship coming up alongside Cervantes' massive ship, his name flashing accross the bottom of the screen. Cannons fire from the dread pirate's ship down at Toon Link's pathetic vessel and planks are layed down to make a bridge from ship to ship, the subspace enemies going accross it to raid Toon Link's ship. You play as Toon Link for a battle on the great sea on the small swordsman's ship, enemies coming in from the planks in the background. After defeating them all, Toon Link goes accross the bridges they were made to board Cervantes' ship and revives DK and Diddy, and they start heading for the captain's quarters together. You play as the three characters for the level, tranversing accross the dread pirate's massive ship. Upon getting to the deepest most inner section, you'll have arrived at the captain's quarters, causing a cutscene to start.

The three characters storm down the door to Cervantes' personnal quarters, him starteled. He is more then prepared, though, and gets in a fighting stance, chuckling. You play as the captain again this battle, having to defeat them in a three on one battle. Thankfully, you have two stock to make up for the large amount of enemies teaming up to defeat you. After defeating them, the captain revives the trophies and steals their souls out of them before they can react. Toon Link turns to to his dark toon link alt costume while DK and Diddy's fur turn black and their eyes turn red (An additional alt color for them). The three zombie pirates salute their captain, and Cervantes just laughs.

As a small side note, the subspace bomb that blows up the subspace bomb factory sucks in Cervantes' ship, meaning it's a part of the great maze. In this section of the great maze, Cervantes and Toon Link are fought, being one of the smaller subsections.

The four characters aren't heard from again until just before the great invasion cutscene, where Cervantes and his loyal crew members will go through a portal into subspace outside Ganon's Cannon, having escaped the subspace bomb with the portal. Bowser and Ganondorf are already mounted on the Ganon Cannon, ready to let it out into the real world to let all havoc loose. Bowser sees Cervantes and motions him to come up to them, pleased, but Ganondorf shakes his head and runs his fingers across his neck, deciding that the dread pirate is no longer useful to his goals. He has his guns fire down at the characters, and Cervantes angrily lets out a battle cry and charges up to where the two villians stay alongside his loyal crew. The level is the ganon cannon in subspace, the three crew members still having their dark alt costumes to show that they're still serving Cervantes.

Upon getting to the top where Bowser and Ganondorf are, Cervantes motions to the two villians with a stroke of his arm, and his three loyal crew members attack. You play as Bowser and Ganondorf against the zombified characters, only being able to use one at a time. Afterwards, a brief cutscene shows the captain's crew being trophified and Cervantes entering the fray against the two villians while they're still tired. You play as Cervantes against Bowser and Ganondorf, and you only have one stock, so it's one of the harder battles. After defeating them, the next cutscene shows Cervantes about to turn them both into trophies, but Master Hand (Not yet under Tabuu's control) emerges, smacking him down with his fist, turning him into a trophy. Master Hand picks up Cervantes and his former crew members and throws them out of subspace into the portal to the real world, successfully having saved his two commanders. Bowser and Ganondorf bow before Master Hand while he lets out an evil laugh.

The cutscene next shows the four characters coming out of the portal on the other side as trophies, flying a impressive distance. They land on the halberd where the other characters are getting ready for battle, Captain Falcon and Olimar curiously coming up to the two characters they previously fought alongside. They revive the four characters from their trophy status, DK, Diddy and Toon Link no longer being in zombie status. Cervantes humbly taking off his hat and going to "walk the plank" off the halberd, admitting defeat. Toon Link comes up to the dread pirate and puts his hand on his shoulder and motions back to the portal which they flew out of, deciding that they could use his help, and Cervantes reluctantly nods. Cervantes goes up to the front of the halberd and motions forward with his sword as Mario comes up alongside him and says "Here we go!" as the halberd takes off. The great invasion cutscene follows after this, Cervantes getting no more cutscenes to himself.

In the cutscene where Ganondorf normally betrays Bowser, Bowser dodges the shot from the trophy and turns around, letting out an angry roar. You get to choose which character you want to play as out of Ganondorf and Bowser, then you must defeat the other villian in a one vs one battle. If you play as Ganondorf, everything goes as normal, but if you pick Bowser the two villians will swap roles, Bowser being the one to bow before Master Hand while Ganondorf's the one angrily attacking Bowser's trophy and being the one to fight Dedede instead of the other way around. If you picked Bowser in the battle, you'll need to find Mario's and Peach's trophies in the subspace level to get Bowser's trophy in a cutscene like is normally done with Ganondorf. After one of the villians defeats the other in the battle, they will come up before Master Hand and bow to him as normal, but will be shocked to see the strings controlling their master. Tabuu, seeing that the villian isn't a fool, has Master Hand attack the villian, and you use the villian in a boss battle against Master Hand. Master Hand is a good bit harder then normal, having 600 HP (On intense) and his attacks doing more damage while you still have a single stock.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Second announcemnet/question: PLEASE ANSWER: What ever happened to the MyM character, the one whose moves are actual posters in this thread... was it posted already? Will it be released soon? Who's making it?
It was started by GreatClayMonkey, and obviously it wasn't yet created. GCM hasn't posted much anyway since he announced the MyM Moveset. Also, way to go to spam nearly 10 pages. =P

Anyways, I will hopefully complete Pico tonight, and Chai tomorrow, and finally can focus on new stuff.

smashbot226

Smash Master

"The dark side, I sense in you."

(A lot of his moves are based on and also taken from Soul Calibur 4. Here's a YouTube vid outlining his attacks. Better yet, I use those names as well.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU12CbfMnYc&feature=related

Bio: Yoda is an old, wise, and powerful Jedi Master- nearly 800 years of experience has made him one of the deadliest warriors who ever lived, despite his diminutive size and strange appearance. As a member of the Jedi Council on Corusant, he was a leader and an important figurehead of the Council, giving advice to others and proudly defending his people. Of course, he'll fight when he must; not only did he assist in the battle of Kashyyyk versus a whole droid army, but also clashed sabers against the evil Count Dooku. He was one of the only Jedi who managed to survive Order 66, as he fled to Dagobah shortly after dueling with the Emperor and becoming injured. He stayed on that planet for the rest of his life as a hermit, eventually teaching his last Padawan, Luke Skywalker, to become the greatest Jedi who ever lived...

Style: Yoda is a Jedi Master and a powerful Force Wielder; he can not only use complex leaping and jumping attacks with his saber, but also use immense force abilities such as Force Push and Force Shield. He is slow, however, and a slightly weaker than average fighter. However, where his strength truly lies is his ability to adjust to ANY range to attack accordingly, his nimbleness around the battlefield, and his merciless attack speed.

Prepare for a beating by a little green man.

PROS:

High attack speed
Smaller than Olimar- smallest guy in game
High range with his longer than normal saber and Force Powers
Great aerial game
Attacks have low lags on both sides
High Jump

CONS:

Weak
Slow
Light
No Meteor Smash
Below average Tilts

---------

STRENGTH: 2- He's small, but he'll still pack a noticeable punch.

SPEED: 2- He's old. Old people can't run. At least he's got Force.

JUMP: 4- Using the Force, Yoda can jump higher than normal.

ATTACK SPEED: 4- Yoda is a swift combatant, able to circle around his foes with ease.

RANGE: 3- His saber is long enough to clash swords, but what REALLY saves him is the Force.

TRACTION: 2- His small legs can't really help him out here.

WEIGHT: 1- Lightest guy in the game. Fully charged Ike Fsmash kills at 30%.

SIZE: 1- Smaller than Olimar. Smallest guy in the game, being a head taller than a Pokeball.

FALL SPEED: 2
------------
A, Tilts & Dash:

A,A,A-Triple Strike: Yoda slashes the foe's face, once, then twice, and finishes with a thrust into the foe's stomach. The overall combo is poor in damage, dealing only 7%, but has decent knockback and the last shot has quite a bit of range on it. Also a quick attack speed.

A>-Aerial Strike (H): Yoda hops in the air as he spins around, saber outstretched. A multi-side hitting tilt that does light damage (5%) and little knockback. However, the versatility of this move, combined with its good range, give it a notable recognition. A rather slow move, strange for Yoda.

A^- Aerial Strike (V): Yoda hops and spins into the air vertically, twice, slashing with his saber both times. Deals light damage (7%) but has a long range, about two vertical character distances, and has very low lags.

AV- Flip Kick: Yoda, while crouched, performs a drop kick while balanced on his hands, tripping the foe under 40% and dealing 3% damage. A slow move, but quick to recover. Has the shortest of ANY of Yoda's attacks.

Dash A- Spiral Attack: Yoda plants his saber into the ground as he runs, still gripping the hilt, as he spins like a drill forwards, saber in his grasp, feet first. Deals 9% damage and has a VERY long range. However, if blocked, it can leave Yoda wide open. It also has enough priority to beat out a few projectiles.

Smashes:

Fsmash- Charge Slash #2: Yoda dives forward as he quickly slices anything in his path with his saber, traveling for about one whole character distance. This move comes out quick and deals moderate damage by Yoda's standards (12%). Other than the range, its most noticed feature is the upward arc of the move, making it good against jump-in's.

Usmash- Ataru Windmill: Yoda hops into the air, slashing with his saber twice, each attack doing 7% damage, 14 in total. A good thing about this move is its range, giving him a great anti-air attack and his go-to kill move.

Dsmash- Swing Kick: Yoda plants his saber into the ground as he spins around it, smacking foes away from him. Damage and knockback wise, they're okay. (13% and kills at 120%.) However, this move's attack SPEED is slow, but its lags are very quick. Also has low priority.

Aerials:

Nair: Whirlwind Strike-

Fair: Charge Strike- Yoda literally DIVES forward with his lightsaber first like a small green torpedo, pushing foes back a great distance and dealing the best damage out of his aerials; 16%. Not only is this attack strong, but is difficult to see coming. Its only downfall is a huge one, however; this move has LONG LONG LONG LONG ending lag, both in the air & on the ground, so pray you hit with this.

Bair: Jedi Twist- Yoda spins his lightsaber behind him for three strikes, dealing 12% damage overall. Performs adequate knockback and covers a bit of range. A humdrum Bair in a world of great Bairs.

Uair: Twirling Divide- Yoda leaps upwards slightly as he spins his lightsaber upwards, dealing small damage (7%) and dealing small vertical knockback. However, the range is great and the aspect of its extra jump height gives him a smaller jump.

Dair: Dagobah Step- Yoda stops in the air for a moment, then falls downwards, feet first. If he DOES hit somebody, then he'll leap off the opponent's head in an automatic footstool jump. This move does no damage and no knockback, but performed correctly, it can be served as an anti-gimp recovery tool.

Grabs:

Grab: Diminutive Grab- Yoda leaps upwards at the foe's face in an attempt to latch onto his face.

Pummel: Saber Bash- Yoda smacks the foe with his saber's hilt, dealing little damage (2%).

Fthrow: Saber Toss- Yoda backflips off the foe, making him/her stumble, as Yoda tosses his Lightsaber at the foe, dealing good damage (13%) and knocking the foe back, as the saber returns back to the green Jedi's little hands.

Bthrow: Tector Shake- As the foe moves around in an effort to get Yoda off their face, as they face the opposite direction in which they were grabbed, Yoda bashes the foe's face one more time before flipping off. This move has no knockback and poor damage (5%) but leaves the foe in a vulnerable position, as Yoda can follow up a combo.

Uthrow: Force Lift- Yoda flips off the foe's face as he levitates in place, the foe confused at this ability, as Yoda throws his lightsaber at the foe's feet as it rises into the air, bringing the foe with it for a total of six slashes, dealing 14% damage overall. It ends as the saber returns to the now grounded Yoda's grip.

Dthrow: Meteor Trample- Yoda jumps onto the opponent's head, and as he leaps into the air causing the foe to fall to the ground, Yoda lands on the lying foe's face, dealing good damage (14%) as well as keeping the foe in a lying position.

Specials:

B: Force Pull- Yoda sends a Force Pull, a light blue energy sphere, at the foe in order to pull them forward, causing the foe to rocket towards Yoda's position in a jump stance. This sphere will go to about six character distances, even over gaps and through items and other foreign objects, but not walls or barriers. Useful for getting a foe into Yoda's comfort zone. Unfortunately, this sphere is slow and quick to disappear. However, the sphere is difficult to see because of its light blue coloring.

B^: Council Judgement- Yoda starts this deadly move by performing a simple uppercut slash, but as you spam the B button, Yoda keeps on crawling skyward, as he keeps dealing light damage with every slash for six slashes, until he ends with a final slash, sending the foe flying vertically and overall dealing great damage (25%)- the most his moveset could allow in a full animation.

BV: Force Parry- Yoda quickly sends a hand out that produces a shield in front of him through Force. Any opponent that attacks this shield in melee range is instantly stunned- not like a Shield Crush stun, but more like a Ground Dodge without the invincibility frames. In this position, Yoda can pour the hurt on foes. If he blocks a projectile, then the projectile is Forcefully teleported into the foe's face; useful for strategy and LULZ.

B>: Force Push- Opposite of Force Pull, Yoda sends out a similar light blue energy sphere that PUSHES the foe's away. Same exact properties as Force Pull, albeit with the ability to push foes back in a damaged knockback stance. Similar to Isaac's Assist Trophy attack, but only goes six character distances.

FINAL SMASH: Ataru Finisher- Yoda levitates in the air, as Force surrounds his body and expands, surrounding seven character distances around Yoda in every direction. Anybody caught in this sphere is trapped within it and slowly takes 5% electrical damage for up to ten seconds of being trapped. The sphere then shrinks, as Yoda says, "Over, this will be." Then the sphere shrinks rapidly towards Yoda, the foe being dragged as well, until Yoda releases the Sphere, knocking foes back a great distance. The Sphere Outbreak will travel across the entire stage, dealing 10% damage in this outbreak. Yoda is not given an disadvantageous aftermath- he'll quickly retrieve his lightsaber. The foe will most nearly ALWAYS be hit with this, if they're not good with an aerial dodge.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Yoda lowers his saber, asking, "Afraid are you? Hmm?"

Taunt 2: Yoda chuckles as he says, "Run you may. Judge you, I will not."

Taunt 3: Yoda deactivates his saber and tosses the hilt into the air, catches it, and quickly reactivates it.

Post Victory Animations:

Victory 1: Yoda spins his lightsaber around a few times as he finishes by slashing diagonally and saying, "Over, it is."

Victory 2: Yoda, without his saber, lifts a hand out as his walking stick comes to him, as he says, "MY ally... is the Force."

Victory 3: Yoda spins his saber a few times as he turns to the losers and says, "Warned you, I did."

Loss: Yoda is seen levitating as he claps.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Uh, Otacon? There's a small green ****** with a giant laser sword. Am I an addict?
Otacon: Umm... well... never mind. That;s Yoda, an Ataru Jedi.
Snake: In ENGLISH, Otacon?
Otacon: *Sigh...* He's a master swordsman, even though his size and strange speech trick you into believing otherwise.
Snake: Well, he's got ME fooled.
Otacon: Worse yet, he can use this psychic ability called, "The Force." He can push you, pull you, defend himself, you name it. All by using this one ability.
Snake: I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you fail.
Snale: I wonder if Alltel has better Codec deals than this...

SERIES SPECIFICS:
STAGES:

DEATH STAR- Oh come on, like you didn't see it coming!

You fight on its exterior:

Around you, a huge starfight is going on, and sometimes, the Novice Rebel Bombers TIE Bombers will miss their target and shoot bombs at your position. These do about as much damage as a Bob-Omb, but they'll generally fire at a place where there are barely any fighters. Also, towers surrounding the battlefield will fire into the air at various intervals into the air in order to destroy those darn Rebel Alliance Fighters, also dealing possible damage to any highly airborne foe. Finally, its a walk off stage- look out for that.

MUSIC AVAILABLE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSrBftHfmUI - Star Wars Theme Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsK3YQ-za2o&feature=related - Imperial March
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_st4DFR5A&feature=related- Battle of Heroes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuE3Z575nuk&feature=related - Battle of Endor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoQhsAX6vzI&feature=related- Duel of Fates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm4xWo4Co2Y&feature=related- Lord of the Rings: In The End of All Things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU- Requiem For A Dream

SSE Role:

Over the Mario vs. Kirby fight, a shooting "star" soars above...

While Kirby & the saved princess are on the dirt road, they come across a strange sphere, as out pops out a small green creature, who looks around and summons a nearby stick with a flick of a wrist, surprising Kirby. As this little man steps forward, his name is revealed: Yoda. Kirby points to the long road ahead, motioning for help from Yoda, who nods his head, as he puts away his walking stick and pulls out a long green beamsword. You go through a level as these characters, until you run into... A RANCOR?!? Yes, somehow the Empire followed Yoda here and snuck a giant beast into the world of Smash! The fight is like this:

Character Rancor head over platform and serving as barrier

His head is his weak spot. His attacks are:

1. He bends backwards and swipes a claw across the platform. Just jump to avoid it. This move is slow to come out and is easy to see coming. However, it deals 20% damage and can kill at alarmingly low percentages.

2. The Rancor slams a fist into the cliff foundation, creating an Earthquake that will shatter any blocking player into a Stun Phase. The worst part about this move is that you won't be given enough time to see it coming- it's his fastest move. However, he'll only use it when the foe is far enough away.

3. Rancor reaches his head out to chomp on the foe. Even though this attack is relatively slow and has a very short range, it is an OHKO; resulting in a kill at ANY percentage. He'll only use this when the foe is on the ground and in his face.

4. The beast will back up and reach a huge claw across the platform, intent on grabbing somebody. If he DOES, the player is caught in the grip, as the Rancor crushes them in his hands, as he slams them into the platform. This move is telegraphed by an INSANE amount. However, he cannot be attacked when he's fully out there. Only uses it when his HP is half or below.

5. His deadliest move, Rancor will toss a boulder/tree/other foreign object at the platform, not only causing medium damage AND knockback, but ALSO destroying a portion of the stage it hits! He'll rarely use it.

After the battle, Rancor drags the cliff down, bringing the three into the deep jungle. You'll play another level until Yoda and the other two separate, as a result of stupid jungle foliage...

He won't be seen later until Ganondorf is inside his Factory, examining his merchandise, as Yoda, with his walking stick, stumbles through the front door, Force Pushing two oncoming Primid Guards away, with Ganondorf grunting in embarrassment. Then Yoda yields his lightsaber, as Ganondorf flees, leaving Yoda in a Subspace level. You get through it and get to Ganondorf, with the Ancient Minister alongside. Fight them both as Yoda and trophytize them. Feeling his duty done, Yoda turns to leave, as he hears a whirring and narrowly dodges a Dark Cannon blast from Bowser. Yoda flees, knowing that this new weapon would fare well against the Force...

As the Subspace Cruiser appears, Yoda makes one final stand against the disturbance in the Force; using his Transport Pod, he jumps onto the Cruiser and takes on 50 Primids, with two lives. After you win, Ganondorf confronts you, as you have a on-on-one battle. As Yoda, defeat him, and enter Subspace.

Realizing this is the disturbance Yoda has felt, he travels to the edge and discovers Master Hand, angered at this diminutive intruder. You fight against this Master Hand and win, but not for long- as the exhausted Yoda realizes, Master Hand isn't the mastermind- it is in fact, Tabuu; he is the reason why Yoda is here. Before Tabuu is able to do anything, Yoda sees the heroes come, as Tabuu looks to them, and quickly turns his gaze back to Yoda, who has mysteriously disappeared...

Keep watching after the credits, as a smiling Yoda looks on as the fighters witness the end of Subspace, as he turns back to his Transport Pod, then back to the Fighters and their cliff, as Yoda taps a few buttons on his pod, which flies off, leaving Yoda stranded- or is it a more positive term?
ETC:

ALT COSTUMES:

Default- Also acts as Green Team color.

Red- Yoda's skin turns a bright red! Acts as his Red Team Color.

Blue- Yoda's skin turns a lighter navy blue. Acts as his Blue Team Color.

Pink- Joke Color. Yoda's skin turns a bubble gum pink.

Black- Yoda's skin turns a pitch black, as his robe also dons this color, and his eyes & saber turn red.

Alternate- Yoda switches his regular white ones with the Nomad's Robes he's seen wearing in Dagobah.

WIIMOTE SOUND:

Lightsaber VRRHS are heard, as Yoda says, "The first move, you can make."

ENTRANCE:

Yoda walks in with his walking stick, as he tosses it away and quickly draws out his Lightsaber.

KIRBY HAT:

Kirby gains Yoda's green balding head and elf ears, as well as robe sleeves on his hands. Also gains Force Pull.

SYMBOL:

Here ya go! It'll be finished later.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wha-? I go to sleep for 7 hours and all the good movesets are now coming out? Screw you guys!

But seriously,
@Chris Lionheart: It looks really nice. You seem to have everything in it.

@Warlord: You have exceeded again. It looks very detailed and looks great. I really like the idea of Soul steal.

On my moveset: I'm still working on Mia so far and its looking great, i hope :p.

But everyone knows, it'll NEVER be as good as Fierce Deity Link.

D

Deleted member

Dammit, is the music discussion over? I'll post my five favorite songs anyway, since I have to share my iPod with my mom (Mine broke).

5. Styx--Renegade
4. Rush--The Spirit of Radio
3. Van Halen--Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love
2. Jimi Hendrix--Foxey Lady
1. Led Zeppelin--Stairway to Heaven

Back on the topic of MYM, I'm thinking that my next moveset, besides my Spore creature, will be Gromit from Wallace & Gromit.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@TWILTHEHERO
Lol my moveset wasn't even finished (it is now.)

@MasterWarlord
Nice moveset. Don't want to know how much time you spent typing that.

@Chief Mendez
I understand how you feel... In the 16 months I played that game... I put in over 2000 hours. :dizzy:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
You have no idea how much time I put into my movesets, but that one was a special exception. Not so much in I put a massive amount of effort into it compared to the other movesets, but I had a hard time finishing it off. It seems like I can only really get anything done when I do big portions of it at once, which usually ends up with me doing it at bad times. What took longest are some of the most insigificant things to the moveset - the coloring and the trophies. In any case, it's finished now.

Anybody who's here mind directly telling me WHY they like it in a couple sentences? I rarely get direct feedback on my movesets besides a few people going "OMG AWESOME" at the pretty colored wall of text.

I'll move on to reviews now. On my list to do, Lolcat, Sauron, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Street Performer, Shapeshifter Strongbad, one of Chris Lionheart's movesets. Mind telling me what page ty is on again sundance kid?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Anybody who's here mind directly telling me WHY they like it in a couple sentences? I rarely get direct feedback on my movesets besides a few people going "OMG AWESOME" at the pretty colored wall of text.
When I have a little free time, I'll check it out and give you some decent feedback.

I'll move on to reviews now. On my list to do, Lolcat, Sauron, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Street Performer, Shapeshifter Strongbad, one of Chris Lionheart's movesets. Mind telling me what page ty is on again sundance kid?
Wanna slap another of mine onto the back end of that list, for whenever you get around to it? Waddle Doo, perhaps?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You have no idea how much time I put into my movesets, but that one was a special exception. Not so much in I put a massive amount of effort into it compared to the other movesets, but I had a hard time finishing it off. It seems like I can only really get anything done when I do big portions of it at once, which usually ends up with me doing it at bad times. What took longest are some of the most insigificant things to the moveset - the coloring and the trophies. In any case, it's finished now.

From what I've seen you've thought through every last detail of Cervantes and balanced your moveset quite well accordingly. I don't know why but I can't help but think that Soul Stealer is just a little overpowered (but then again thats just a maybe. And even if it is, its not MK overpowered for sure.)

You even put a rediculous amount of detail into the Assist Trophy.

Its definitely one of the movesets that raises the bar.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
When I have a little free time, I'll check it out and give you some decent feedback.
I be quotin' mahself...

The moveset looks awesome, MasterWarlord. The use of the Soul Steal was really cool and interesting, definitely a very original idea. However, I'm afraid it may be next to impossible to use in a one-on-one, in which case I think the pirate may be a bit underpowered, since a lot of his moves get their real redemptive qualities from the Soul Steal bonus. But it's not an extreme case, by any means, and if he can land the Soul Steal, I think he'd be up there among the best contenders in matches. The only thing I think is that you should possibly make Soul Steal a little easier to hit with. Of course, if you've already thought this all through and have your reasons, that's cool, too.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Nice to get some response when you put in so much time, ya know? I looked back at the soul steal description and I probably did make it sound too laggy, so I changed that around very slightly. While he might be overpowered in the start of matches, once he gets up to the higher percentages it's near impossible to keep a soul contained.

I'll add Waddle Doo to the que, and another one I forgot was Banjo-Kazooie by Luvtoy-Rouge. I'll get them up whenever I can.

Oh, and Smashbot, I was decently fond of Yoda's SSE role, but it involved Ganondorf getting defeated too much. Sort of takes away his antagonistic glory, ya know?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Nice to get some response when you put in so much time, ya know? I looked back at the soul steal description and I probably did make it sound too laggy, so I changed that around very slightly. While he might be overpowered in the start of matches, once he gets up to the higher percentages it's near impossible to keep a soul contained.

I'll add Waddle Doo to the que, and another one I forgot was Banjo-Kazooie by Luvtoy-Rouge. I'll get them up whenever I can.

Oh, and Smashbot, I was decently fond of Yoda's SSE role, but it involved Ganondorf getting defeated too much. Sort of takes away his antagonistic glory, ya know?
ummm, may I be added to that list, you can review any of my movesets if you like, but if you'd like me to choose just one moveset, I'd guess it would be Bean, (you can get to him from my sig)

on a side note, i'm working on an original moveset "the Dancing Frogman" Froggy. just to give one of my ideas away, he'll be having 2 f-smashes in 1.

( I planning to update chao and metal knuckles with a SSE role, as they are going to be linked together)

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
At the risk of being attacked again I present...

KRYSTAL

Unlock message
Krystal, vulpine friend of Star Fox has joined the fray!

Description
Krystal is a mysterious woman with telepathic powers and a magical staff whose home planet was destroyed. She responded to a distress call from the planet Sauria only to be captured by Andross who channeled the power of the Krazoa spirits through her to revive himself until Fox came to save her and the planet. She has since joined the Star Fox team replacing Peppy Hare and has been important in providing clues to enemy weakpoints with her telepathy. She and Fox have had a rocky relationship.

Playstyle
Krystal's best quality is her range and has good priority with the disjointed hitboxes of her staff. She also has good speed and jump stats though her recovery is average. She falls sligthly slower than Fox. Her mediocre power and weight means she'll have to work a little harder to KO and keep from being KO'ed herself but she does have some good combo potential. Most of her ground attacks can be strung together in unique ways. She is good at messing with approaches thanks to her Fire and Ice Blaster but may have trouble approaching herself although Fair works well. A good edge strategy is to jump off high as the enemy recovers low and use Down Special cancelled into Up Special to score a meteor smash.

Stats
Size: 3/5
Weight: 2.5/5
Power: 2/5
Speed: 3.5/5
Range: 4/5
Jump: 3/5
Similar to Fox/falco/wolf but lighter basically

Abilities
Can wall jump/cling and crouch/crawl

Animations
Basic Pose: Standing up straight with staff in one hand.
Idle: Looks around, ear twitching, tail swinging.
Walking: Two hands on staff walking somewhat sideways.
Running: Bent with two hands on staff running somewhat sideways.
Jump: One hand on staff with legs and tail curled in a bit.
Double Jump: She twists and ascends lightly.

Taunts
Up: She holds up her staff sideways at a little angle with a laugh.
Down: She puts her fingers to her forehead and telekinetically levitates her staff in front of her briefly saying “I sensed your weakness” and grabs it again.
Side: She spins her staff a sec to show off and puts it away over her back then brushes her hands together (She brings it back out again).

Attacks
A: Krystal punches, jabs with her staff, then spins it around her sides repeatedly. Damage is 2%, 4%, then repeated 1%.
Dash: Krystal swings the bottom of her staff forwards followed by a kick for max damage of 10%.
Ftilt: Krystal swings her staff forwards over her shoulder. Can be done again right after over her other shoulder. Damage is 7% for first hit and 8% for second hit.
Utilt: Krystal pokes her staff straight up for 6% damage.
Dtilt: Krystal whips her tail around at the ground good for setting up other moves. 5% damage.
Fsmash: Krystal spins around with her staff arcing upwards finishing with a tough strike forwards. Best KO move and does 16% damage.
Usmash: Krystal holds her staff in front of her with quick energy buildup then swings it up over her head. Hits more in front of her than behind. Great knockback and damage at 13%.
Dsmash: Krystal crouches down then spins kicking forward with her staff hitting backwards, then kicking backwards with the other leg and her staff hitting forwards all at low angles. Good knockback and max damage 14% if hit twice.

Aerials
Nair: Krystal spins at an angle with her staff sweeping around for about 9% damage.
Fair: Krystal swipes with her hand then swings her staff forward for 4% & 7% damage.
Bair: Krystal swings the bottom of her staff back for 12% damage and best aerial knockback.
Uair: Krystal flips up hitting with the bottom of her staff and legs for 10% damage.
Dair: Krystal uses her staff like a drill downwards for up to 10% damage.

Grabs/Throws
Grab: She puts out a palm for telekinesis and grabs with free hand.
Grab Attack: She knees the opponent for 2% damage.
Fthrow: She stabs her staff forward releasing for 7% damage.
Bthrow: She releases back and swings her staff like a golf club for 6% damage.
Uthrow: She swings the bottom of her staff up and holds the staff up like a bar releasing for 6% damage.
Dthrow: She pins the enemy down and flips with her staff hitting down hard for 9% damage.

Specials
Neutral: Fire Blaster
Hold B to aim staff up or down and release to shoot. The projectile itself will travel in a straight line wherever you aim. It’s about the size of Wolf’s blast but rounder, goes a little faster, and has pretty good range. It can be shot twice in succession. It obviously has a fire effect and does 5% damage with decent knockback for a projectile.
Side: Ice Blast
Shoot a blast of ice out of Krystal’s staff lasting a couple seconds. Has pretty good range but little damage and hardly any knockback though it can freeze. In the air she spins around once with it for a little lift which can help with recovery. Damage can be anywhere from 3 to 15% depending on how close the enemy is for multiple hits.
Up: Rocket Boost
Krystal’s staff rockets her upwards mostly vertically and flips forward into helpless state. At startup the move will spike but otherwise the enemy can be hit by the top of the staff followed by the rocket as she shoots up for about 15% max damage.
Down: Ground Quake
Krystal shorthops in the air holding her staff as it builds energy for a sec and pounds it down into the ground releasing a wave of energy hitting grounded enemies nearby. Pretty much the same in air except without the shorthop and can be cancelled with Up Special. Bad ending lag but has great knockback and does about 14% max damage.

Final Smash
Krazoa Spirits
Krystal hovers in place with her arms and head back as Krazoa Spirits fly in all directions out of her. The spirits themselves hit successively but don’t do much damage. Maybe up to 60% damage but as low as 20% for a good dodger. The real power in this move is with the crazy wind effects it creates that can push enemies clear to the side blast zones.

Costumes
Star Fox Adventures outfit(default as pictured for blue team)
Star Fox Adventures outfit (black and red)
Star Fox Command outfit (pinkish for red team)
Star Fox Command outfit (yellowish)
Star Fox Assault outfit (purplish)
Star Fox Assault outfit (for green team)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it, a functional Krystal moveset. Would appreciate any feedback.
If u've ever played Star Fox adventures a lot of her staff moves should sound familiar to u, I tried to stay true to the game while adding some char originality to Brawl. As you can see, she only has a few similarites to Fox/falco/wolf and is much less of a clone.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Krystal is not feline, as she is a fox and not a cat. Either vulpine or canine, whatever sounds better to you.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I'll keep my bias out of this one:

Your moveset does Krystal SOME justice, albeit with SOME moves that have a generic Staff attack and rarely any straight out BORROWED from another character, like Fox's Dtilt. And she pretty much only has one weakness, which is weight. And with your percentages, her power could be a 2. However, you kind of make up for this through gimpable recovery.

The only REAL problem I had was the two special projectile attacks; seems you copped out on other ideas.

And the Krazoa Spirits seem to suck. A LOT.

My suggestion? Try and put a little less emphasis on her entire moveset revolving around her staff. Yes, it can be her main weapon, but as far as I'm aware, her Telekinesis could be used more in her moveset. At least she's not a Fox clone.

Which she would be.

Oh and one more thing

@ Everyone in this thread: THANKS A BUNCH FOR NOT COMMENTING ON YODA YET. YEAH, HE'S NOT DONE, WHO CARES? ONE PAGE BACK, S.T.A.T.

@the Ganondorf suggestion: Yeah, I felt Ganondorf needed SOME reason for not showing his face through most of SSE. Yoda covered that niche nicely.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
BOOBS!!

Pretty awesome. I especially like her FS, though some more details on how the Spirits hit, and especially how much % they do would be awesome

EDIT - @smashbot: Hey man, dem's the breaks. Finish it up, and I'll look at it. Maybe. Unless I'm doing something else...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
@ MasterWarlord: Yet another quality moveset, although I have to say, I still think Voldo is your best work (just barely). Regardless, this is great, with the Soul Steal mechanic and all. I haven't quite finished reading it, but I'll try to give more feedback when I do.

@ JackieRabbit5: Good for a first work. I find it easy enough to envision and she sounds like a fun character to use. However, your attack descriptions are mostly functional; I'd like to see something about any combos she may have, or a bit more detail about her knockback and attack speed. A PLAYSTYLE section is EXTREMELY useful if it's well written. Lastly, I think the specials are pretty good; it's fitting for her to have a specialized blaster, it's become something of a Star Fox Smash Bros tradition. Overall, a bit more detail would be appreciated, but it's a decent moveset.

Anyway, I've changed my mind for the millionth time, and have started on my next moveset: a character from the Warioware series. Hint: Those who think only Ouendan can have a dance-based moveset have got another thing coming. ;)

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Wellp, currently I have some ideas for some new people this time around, but I'm messing with my old Isaac, real dissapointing he didnt make it in to the dojo...but yea, so far i like my changes and additions>.> and my stage, i like that a lot ^^

now um, could someone tell me the easiest way to make images of the custom colors?

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
thanks for comments, yeah i wasn't sure about power so 2 is good
i was trying to be both creative and realistic w/ her staff attacks as well as keep them true to SF Adventures as i said...and a couple moves like Dtilt and Uair i purposely made similar to fox's so she wasn't too diff
u have a good point about the telekinesis but shes never too big on that in the games (and its mainly just telepathy)
i added to the final smash too

ok added a playstyle section...and i kept it pretty simple so ppl would actually read it heh

i'll check out ur Yoda now smashbot
EDIT: its a good start but u need to finish him b4 asking ppl to comment

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
GASP! Holy crap, Jimmy T.!!!
Oh yes. That was quicker than I thought.

Having properly read Cervantes, MasterWarlord, I can say that I like him more than I liked Nightmare and almost as much as Voldo. Painstaking detail is obvious, and of course I love that, putting it in my own movesets and reading through it happily. In fact, I find it easier to read huge movesets with tons of detail than short movesets with generic, brief attacks. The playstyle is unique and fun. My personal favourite concept is the Down Smash; I wish there were a few more attacks that make use of water, unless I missed one.

Oh, and the Final Smash is pretty brilliant, though I think it may be a bit overpowered; I mean, in a good game, you're gonna have their soul already, won't you? I don't really care, though, it's genius.

Good stuff.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag

The detail is thorough, you "capture" the characters perfectly, you put in lots of juicy extras, and it's just so THEATRICAL.

And I echo smashbot's opinion on Krystal.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO MY 3RD AGER'S MOVESET?!?!

I had every character from Berethor to Haghod done.... now everything except for the things up to Berethor's specials.... is gone...

Ok screw it... I withdraw that set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom