• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Relax... I'm not done picking yet... This is just basic.

Edit:
I definitely pick Ty.

And TWIL, would you prefer Mia be put with Ike's group or with the Girls.

Either way she's going to have someone (Zelos or Sain) hit on her. =)
Bahh........you force me to make the toughest decisions -_-.........

I guess Ike's group, considering there's no girls in that group
(oh wait....what about Marth?)
although if there's too many members in Ike's group in your opinion, then the girls.

smashbot226

Smash Master
You biased b*stard.
JOKE

I'll go ahead and tell you to add either Sauron, Sol Badguy, or Yoda to your SSE, depending on which you see best.

Decided to add Sixth Chapter:

CHAPTER SIX:
Stage: ???
Played As: Dracula, Ashencroft, Doopliss
Played Against: Rogue Primids, LOLcat, Beauty & Beast Unit
Music:

(Part 1 Initial Part): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ltu29Gl30- Legend of Dracula
(Part 2 LOLcat Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaADM3kCpzI- Go K. K. Slider!
(Part 3 Doopliss Joins): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EDhb2m8qhk- Doopliss's Theme
(Part 4 B&B Unit): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgeHDFIFLY&feature=related- Snake Eater

Description:

A robed man, Dracula, sits down upon his chair, in front of this round table of villains, as the camera circles around, revealing some old, and new, members of the group, revealing Gecko Moria, Cervantes, Reaper, & Gecko Moria, as well as a smiling man in a suit, an armored knight, and a giant monster.

CEO.

ASHENCROFT.

GIGAN.

Dracula sits down to discuss what has happened, when a very excited CEO gets up and bows before revealing two of his latest cronies, who have been brainwashed through inhumane ways, one a roguish looking dude and a strange green man.

JEFF HARDY.

MAMA LUIGI.

CEO cackles as Dracula nods his head, as he turns to Shadow, who is about to present something in a gray chest that he found in the plains, shown through a flashback, and out pops out...

A Pure Shadow Core! It dissipates into many forms, taking a Primid-like form, but staying a gray color. Take by surprise and by its sheer numbers, most of the villains flee through teleportation, leaving only two remaining; Ashencroft and Dracula. As either one, fight through the creature-infested halls of the Villain's Den to the Chambers, where you find a... interesting... cat.

LOLcat.

Apparently, it was an experimentation of cats and the internets combined into one form. This LOLcat, as it is called, escaped from its cage and is making its escape- these villains won't let them do that. As LOLcat, fight off the evil Ashencroft to successfully escape as LOLcat. Dracula, angered, is about to kill Ashencroft before a strange being in a white sheet comes back with a trophytized LOLcat in hand.

DOOPLISS.

The man, apparently the aspiring member of the villains, comes with the duo, making it three.

Keep going through the circling corridors and halls of the Villain's Den until you reach the Golden Door...

Where you're not quite free yet. You see four cybernetic warriors who appear to control some sort of mechanism that allowed the Pure Core to get in.

B&B UNIT.

These four ferocious females won't go down without a fight. As your selected characters, fight off ALL the members of the B&B separately with three stocks to win.

They are trophytized, as another threat is quelled by Drac's own hand. While Ashencroft makes the overexcited Doopliss a member of the Round Table, Dracula grins as he remembers CEO's indoctrination...
Brought this over because it was ignored.

Also adding Chapter 7...

CHAPTER 7:
Stage: Valley
Played As: Batman, Kovomaka Students, Yoda, Bombastic Bag Man
Played Against: Bombastic Bag Man, Worm Soldiers, Teigen
Music:

(Part 1 Bombastic Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DKGKs32xjs- Mona's Pizza
(Part 2 Worm Army): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipXTBx4x4LA- Pikmin Theme
(Part 3 Worm Soldier Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgnxXtWMgsI&feature=related- Galactic Battle
(Part 4 Teigen Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COG3R3Km-Zk- Esper Battle

Description: Continuing as the trio of Yoda, Kovomaka, and Batman, you come across a strange man holding bags with his eyes wide open.

BOMBASTIC BAG MAN.

Batman, unsure of this man's sanity, waves his hand in front of his face- then BAM! BBM smacks Batman hard across the face, it trophytizes him in the process. After Yoda revives Batman, him and his Students fight against BB, while he has TWO stocks. Defeat him, and he gains a little sanity and joins your group.

Thankfully in a good time, as Worm Soldiers, indoctrinated by CEO, attack the group. As any of the five characters, continue through the level as any of the five and learn about different Enemy Types- as shown with Worm Troops, Worm Scouts, Worm Rocketman, and Worm Berserkers.

At the end, you find the commander, looking rather zombiefied.

WORM SOLDIER.

He charges your group with four other Worm Soldiers.

In this battle, you use four characters of the five to fight a 5-Stocked Worm Soldier. Beat him, and the commander will trophytize. Before you can revive him, however, a pregnant lady appears out of nowhere and blasts at three of the Students, leaving all but the Wall and Speedy one trophy'd.

TEIGEN.

The mage roars as she splits into four, two of them dark versions, as you fight against these clones as your remaining characters. Defeat the 4-Stocked Teigen and she'll run away, feigning death and teleporting when they least suspect it.

Yoda frowns, telling that her journey will end in ruin...

----------

ELSEWHERE...

The two swordsmen, Isaac and Crono, continue to walk the plains, looking around at the most recently destroyed city. However, they hear a small cry of pain as they quickly turn and see a small bubbly creature trapped under rubble.

CHAO.

Isaac helps Chao out as Chao happily hugs Isaac. Then it points to the Eastern Riverside and "Chao's" the other two to follow him.

As the camera pans out to the direction the three are headed, as a heavy bear feet tread back into the Forest...

-----------

I know what you're thinking; Riverside. Bear.

BEAR HOLDING SHARK?!?

Nope. Sorry, Iron Thorn. But, it WILL be unexpected, that I promise you...

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I was away for a day an theres like 3 new subspaces and updates on the pre existing ones... Anyway, Master Warlord, I was scared at first when reading Cpt.1 of yours, thinking that it was going to be a running joke of Sin getting mistakenly getting beaten up but I loved it when he came back and got his revenge, very eager to see what you have done with him and the other 3

Chris (Or any of the other SSE creators) I was wondering if you could add Sin? Though an original, he is a very easy incorparate due to his multiple parts, and training personality

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Sorry I haven't replied for a while... I was grading movesets (pgs. 46-50).

Lots of amazing movesets. The highest scores for these 5 pages went to Anise and Takunaga, Nintendogs, and Dry Bowser.

Anyway... I might as well include Betty and his rival The Chosen One (not the stick figure).

Current Team Plans are as follows:

"Knight" Team-
Ike, Marth, Chris, MK, Zelos Wilder, Link

The "Stealth" Team-
Snake, Indiana Jones, and Crono.

The Girls (And Sain)-
Samus, Peach, Zelda, Sain

The Poke'mon Team-
(All the Poke'mon except for Mewtwo)

The "Other" Team-
Mario, Pit, Luigi, Kirby, R.O.B.

Thats all I got teamwise for now. I'll have to figure the rest out later.
Anise got my best ranking, huh? So may I nominate her? Also, first chap. was very epic, but very.... umm.... awkward at some points (still very epic and cool, though.) Also, shouldn't Zelos be in the girls team or something(he would love it there=P)?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Can you use the Delicious one too? Please!! If you don't like Hot Dogs, you don't like America. You do love America.....right?
Bah... Hamburgers>Hot Dogs (don't get me wrong... hot dogs are great to)

It would be a good idea to put Anise in the girls team so I'll put her there.

I put Zelos in Chris's team so he could really annoy Chris. All the groups meet up eventually though.. so he'll have his chance to hit on... every girl character... at once. :laugh:

I'll put Mia in Ike's group.

I'll put Mew in the Poke'mon group (gives me an excuse to have an epic Mew vs. Mewtwo clash as well).

And if you want me to add sin then send me a link to his moveset please.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You guys are *****.

Thanks for not reading it.
ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING ASHENCROFT, CHAO, DOOPLISS, LOLCAT, C.E.O, GIGAN, WORM SOLDIER. TEIGEN, AND ANOTHER...
Patience....

Maybe some of us are busy making the plans for their own SSE's (like everyone and their mother is doing one now).

I just read it... it looks pretty good. Can't help but wonder whether the bear is bear minimum or bear holding a shark.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
You guys are *****.

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING ASHENCROFT, CHAO, DOOPLISS, LOLCAT, C.E.O, GIGAN, WORM SOLDIER. TEIGEN, AND ANOTHER...
Chillax. Its only been a couple posts before you posted it. It's really well done so far.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
You guys are *****.

Yea I enjoyed it, I would enjooy it even more if Sin was in it and I see an opening! Why not make BBM go insane again dash ahead of the others and randomley attack Sin?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
The Young And The Movesets!

UH-OHZ!! NEW UPDATE! =O

We last left TH lying in a field awakening with amnesia! (AMNESIA?!) He now wakes up believing he is Lithuanian immigrant who has come to America to work in the meatpacking buisness. (O RLY?) He then travels to the stock yards searching for a job....

Meanwhile back at the ranch, StB enters his house- AND FINDS HIS WIFE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS CLONE, BARON THE SONIC! =O!!! Enraged, he spawns a wiffleball bat and throws it at BtS, killing him instantly. His wife is screaming and threatens to call the police...StB is now a wanted man.....

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I show up and we've got SSE updates and TYATM updates. Awesome!

My Worm Soldier is finally doing some good damage in the world!

And I also testify in the defense of StB. His wife, she's a real nasty one. Heck, I bet she forced him into the marriage.
Actually, I know she did, but I'm not supposed to say anything about that, or she'll come after me...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I show up and we've got SSE updates and TYATM updates. Awesome!

My Worm Soldier is finally doing some good damage in the world!

And I also testify in the defense of StB. His wife, she's a real nasty one. Heck, I bet she forced him into the marriage.
Actually, I know she did, but I'm not supposed to say anything about that, or she'll come after me...
SirKibble, are you reviewing movesets based on request?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Time to start on chapter 1... I may or may not finish it tonight.

Chapter 1 consists of the seperate groups of Ike's team being attacked by Primids and then ending with the group joining together.

Chapter 1- The Blades of War

Level 1- Finding Ike
At the end of Radiant Dawn, Ike leaves to explore a new land, never to be seen again. By some odd coincidence this land just happened to be Trophy Land. Mia considers Ike to be her greatest rival (and favorite person in the whole world). When Ike leaves, Mia is left with an empty feeling and decides to leave Tellius her self in hopes of finding Ike.

Mia arrives in Trophy Land and soon after arrival finds herself being attacked by supspace army.

Part 1-
Playable characters- Mia
Objective-
Make your way through trophy land (side scrolling) until you find Ike. You will be forced to fight subspace army creatures along the way.

At the end of part 1, a cutscene is shown where Mia is completely surrounded by Supspace Army units. It appears to be the end for Mia until a familiar sound is heard...
"AETHER!!!"
Ike appears and reduces many of Mia's attackers to corspses. Those are replaced with more primids which surround them both. Now Ike and Mia must fight the Subspace Army attackers together.

Part 2-
Playable characters- Ike, Mia
Objective-
Defeat all of the Primids (there are about 100 total)
Notes-
You are not alone. While you may only choose one character, you will either a) Be given the other character as a computer controlled ally (single player) or b) Have the other player play as the other character (co-op.)

After all the Primids have been eliminated Mia embraces Ike. He is surprised to see her even with her challenge seeking personality.
"What are you doing here Mia?" asked Ike.
"What do you think I'm doing here? I never had my duel at dawn." she replied.
Ike laughs. "Same old Mia... are you sure you don't just miss me?"
"Sure I did boss. You're my favorite person in the world remember? Do you know what those things were that assaulted me?"
Ike shrugs. "I had a run in with those things a while ago. To be honest I'm not entirely sure what they are. I thought I had defeated their leader but if they're back then my allies must have failed."
"Allies?" Mia asked.
"Yeah," replies Ike. "I met a rather odd group of warriors and helped them save this country. If these creatures are back, then the others must be informed. Come with me, Mia."
A big grin appears on Mia's face as she says "It'll be just like old times, eh boss? You, me, and a small group saving the world.

Level 2- The Prince and the Casanova:
Marth journeys back to Altea. Unfortunately he will not arrive home before his sword is once again needed.

Part 1-
Marth takes shelter for the night in a rather guady looking mansion he finds along the way, thinking that the mansion is empty. He is soon ambushed by sword primids.
Playable characters- Marth
Objectives- Survive for 2 minutes (3 stock).
Hints-
Use your counter properly to avoid taking damage from the energy sword wielding primids. They are fairly predictable so it shouldn't be hard.

It seems like the Primids have come in endless supply. Marth grows more exhausted by the minute. It seems like everything is over until several fireballs strike his attackers. Marth's savior is none other than the great Zelos Wilder!

Part 2-
Playable characters- Marth, Zelos Wilder
Objectives- Defeat all of the sword primids.
Notes-
Regardless of the character you choose, both characters will be present on the field, the other one being controlled by either a computer (single player) or the other human player (co-op).

After defeating all of the sword primids, Zelos immediately hits on Marth.

"Hey, beautiful. Whats a girl like you doing in my mansion?" asks Zelos.
As you can imagine, Marth is a bit angry.
"Who are you calling a girl!" Marth replies angrily.
"What!? You're not a girl? I am sorry dude," Zelos says. "I hope you'll accept my apoligy."
"I guess I'll let you keep your head, considering you just saved my life," said Marth.
"What were those things doing in my home anyway? Did you let them in?"
"I have no idea where those... things came from. I just know they are bad news," Marth replies.
"Do you think there will be more?" Zelos asks?
"Unfortunately, that is almost a certainty. Fortunately I know a group that can help me get rid of them."
"Are there any ladies in that group?" asks Zelos.
"Umm.. sure why?" asks Marth.
"Then I'm coming with you. Have no fear hunnies! Zelos is here!"
Zelos proudly storms out of the house, not even asking which way to go.
"Wow," says Marth. "What an odd person.... how did he mistake me for a girl anyway?"

Level 2- Hero Of Hyrule
After defeating Tabuu, Link returns to the forest, once again returning the Master Sword.

Before he can place the sword back in the stone, however, Link is attacked by the Subspace Army.

Part 1-
Playable characters- Link
Objective- Destroy the Subspace Army (they come in an assortment of different enemies, totalling 30 in all).

After this Link talks to himself, saying that he needs to find the rest of the group, or he would if he could say anything other than "SKRAHHH!!!"

Level 4- The Masked Swordsman
Metaknight vanishes from view shortly after the fight with Tabuu, choosing to remain mysterious. He returns to the Halberd, but aircraft carrying Subspace Army attacks the Halberd.

Part 1-
Playable characters- Metaknight
Objective- Defeat the Subspace Army sieging the Halberd in a side-scrolling level through the Halberd.

After the battle Metaknight realizes that all of Trophy Land must be plagued with the creatures, so he decides to find a group, saying nothing because it would be stupid if Metaknight talked to himself.

Level 5- Ike's Group Forms
Each section heads the same way, joining at the same point by some strange coincidence.

Chris arrives in a field, stopping briefly to take a breather after the long battle he had back on Earth. Little does he know, Ike and Mia are heading his way.

When the 3 meet, Chris and Ike confront each other. Ike is dressed in his black Lord outfit, which fools Chris into believing that Ike is an enemy soldier. This causes the 2 swordsman to have a one on one standoff.

Part 1-
Playable characters- Chris or Ike
Objectives- Defeat the other person in a stamina match.
Notes-
Chris has a speed and range advantage but Ike has a power advantage as well as a counter.

After the fight, a cutscene shows them tied. Chris has even greater fighting skill than Ike, but Ike wields the legendary Ragnell, putting them on equal footing.

Ike, exhausted from fighting, says "You can't beat me... I fight for my friends..."

Chris realizes that this line is far to nobel (and corny) to be said by a villain, so he offers a truce.
"Hey. I don't know who you are, but noone with your fighting honor could possibly be evil. What is your name and what brings you here?"
"My name is Ike. Me and my companion were beset by strange creatures, and we have come seeking aid. And you?"
"My close friend was abducted by a knight in black. I could use some help rescuing her."
"The Black Knight lives!?" Ike says, horrified and excited at the same time.
"Do you know of him?" Chris asks?
"If we are talking about the same person, then yes. He murdered my father."
"Ouch... sounds like we should be on the same side," said Chris.

As they agreed to join forces, Link, Metaknight, Marth and Zelos show up and join the team as well.

Zelos immediately hits on Mia.
"Hello, beautiful! Is there anything I can do for you."
"Yeah... you can fight me!" replies Mia.
Zelos is caught off guard by this unusual beauty. Ike attempts to break up the fight but Marth stops him.
"Wait," said Marth, "I want to watch this. Zelos has it coming."

Part 2-
Playable characters- Mia or Zelos Wilder
Objective- Defeat the other person in a stamina match.

Regardless of what character you use, the outcome of the match shown in a cutscene is always the same. Mia kicks Zelos's ***.

"Ouch! Why do you have to be so rough, beautiful?"

Mia is about to reply, but Ike interrupts and replies for her.
"I apologize for my friend. She gets excited really easily. And when she does, she always ends up hurting someone."

"Such a beauty is easy to forgive," says Zelos. "I kind of like a strong woman."

Another voice is heard from an unknown person.
"I swear... you'ld hit on a tree if I dressed it up in a skirt."
The speaker steps out from behind the trees. Shinon

"Woah where'ld you come from Shinon?" says Ike.

"Heh... I've been here the whole time. You sure aren't perceptive. Do you even ponder why I tell you that you will never be as good as your father."

"Same old Shinon..." says Ike. "Well, if noone else is going to show up, then I guess everyone is here. Lets share information."

And so each person in the group takes turns sharing his/her story. Chris is the last to tell his story. Zelos immediately responds to Chris's story.

"So... you've come all this way for a girl. Sounds like I'm not the only Casanova in this group."

"What do you mean by that, Zelos?" Chris replies.

"What? You mean your not interested in this Ryann girl?"

Chris gets frustrated, partly annoyed by Zelos's attitude, and partly annoyed that Zelos was pretty much right on the mark. Its this frustration that causes him to punch Zelos in the face.

Everyone else in the group laughed, both because they felt Zelos deserved it and because they could see right through Chris's tough act.

The chapter ends when the entire group is surrounded by Subspace Army.

Part 3-Playable characters- Ike, Mia, Chris, Marth, Zelos Wilder, Link, Metaknight, Shinon (pick 4)
Objectives- Defeat all 100 Subspace Army units (of various types).

After this fight, the entire group understood the gravity of the situation. They would need to find others to join them in their quest to stop the Subspace Army and defeat its leader once and for all.

If any characters need to be added, I will go back and edit if necessary.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I really think the sse is cool that you wrote, Chris LionHeart! My favorite thing is that it actually has dialouge! Now thats original. Some other ones have had dialouge but i think yours is the first to actually write in detail what they are saying.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
SirKibble, are you reviewing movesets based on request?
If so, can you review Ty? XD
Hehe, and Mew???
And Paulllla? :D
AND MEW????/ :laugh:
And Oak!!!?
Oak.. AND MEW?
AND OAK!!!?
No.

10notdoingreviewsonrequests ;)

Don't sweat it, I'll eventually get to them all. Emphasis on eventually, as in, like, a freakin' year from now. People had to go and make so many movesets, and then I had to go to college where my daily workload is way past what it was in high school... I'll get it done, though.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
[farnsworth]Good news, everyone![/farnsworth]

At least for you guys.

Since I'm sick and therefore have at least today and maybe tomorrow off (or even longer... depending on what the doctor says when I go there at afternoon), I will have more than enough time to

• Finish Shannon
  • Do the requested Reviews
  • Start on my SSE

Weldar

Smash Cadet
Kingdom of Loathing

Kingdom of Loathing - An Adventurer is You​

What this the online text based RPG is now in smash. But what class could possibly be it's mascot, and the answer is all of them. And the answer is, all of them. That's right the Seal Clubber, Turtle Tamer, Pastamancer, Sauceror, Disco Bandit and Accordion Thief all join the brawl.

Seal Clubber

Information
The Seal Clubber is one of 6 playable classes in the online text based RPG Kingdom of Loathing. The Seal Clubber is a muscle class, meaning they have high HP and do lots of damage thus their forte is hitting hard while taking hits and are mainly a combat oriented class. The Seal Clubber joins SSB armed with his legendary Hammer of Smiting and infused with the spirit of many arctic animals.

Stats:

Power: 8.75 (Many of his attacks have great knockback and damage, but unsurprisingly they are also slower)

Weight: 4.5 (Light-Mid. Despite being a 2D stick figure he is still quite muscular, you just can't see it. So it weighs him down a bit. )

Height: 5.5 (Average, around Luigi's height)

Walk Speed: 4 (Sort of slow)

Dash Speed: 2.5 (Very slow, same as Jigglypuff)

Fall Speed: 3.5 (Pretty floaty)

Aerial Control: 5 (Average)

First Jump: 4

Second Jump: 6

Features

Tether: No

Crawl: No

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Glide: No

Pros and Cons

Pros:

*Good KO ability

*Above average range

*A trip inducing special

*Relatively safe recovery

*Several attacks have disjointed hitboxes

Cons:

*Sort of light for a power character

*Horribly slow movement speed

*Most attacks have a fair amount of lag on one end

*Bad aerial game

*Low upwards KO ability

*Bad grab game

Moveset

Stage Entrance: The Seal Clubber comes out of a temporal rift and looks around slightly confused.

A Moves

Jab - Claws of the otter: Infused with the fighting spirit of the otter SC (Seal Clubber) swipes forward twice in front of him. This attack is a pretty average jab, it comes out quick, does a decent amount of damage and has low range. However this attack has a tiny disjointed hitbox on it right in front of SC's hands. The disjointed hitbox or "claws" is about the size of Marth's tip and is the seewtspot of the attack, adding 3 extra points of damage but having no effect on knockback (3%-4% , 6%-7% if sweetspotted)

F-Tilt - Claws of the Walrus: Becoming one with the spirit of the war walrus SC lets out a might swipe forward. Like his jab this attack also has a disjointed hitbox in the form of the "claws" however this one is much larger, just a little smaller than the ones on Snake's F-tilt. This is one of SC's best moves, it quite comes out fast, has good range and if sweetspotted can be used as a KO move on higher percentages. The only downside is it has a fair amount of ending lag, however compared to some of his other attacks it's nothing. (8% , 12% if sweetspotted)

U-Tilt: SC trusts his HoS (Hammer of Smiting) in the air above him in a similar fashion to the Ice Climber Uair. This move isn't that great, it send opponents flying upwards at a diagonal angle so it can't be used to juggle, however it also won't KO until ridiculously high percentages. This move may seem useless however it has no lag on either end so despite it's narrow hitbox and low power you may find yourself using it more often than you would expect. (7%)

D-Tilt: SC slams his HoS into the ground in front of him. This move is quite powerful for a tilt, being able to kill around the 100% range, it comes out decently fast and the range on it isn't half bad either. However it has massive a amount of lag on the end as the seal tooth on the hammer gets stuck in the ground after the attack and SC has to pull it out before he can do anything else, if you r opponent shields or jumps you'll be taking a smash attack to the face. However when used in moderation this move makes for a nice surprise KO. (13%)

Dash Attack: SC stick his HoS out in front of him and slides a bit. really there is nothing special about this attack, the range is decent, power is okay and is fairly quick. An all around average attack (7%)

Smashes

F-Smash - Thrust-Smack: SC thrusts forward with his HoS and them smacks his opponent with it. The range on this is quite good around the same as his F-tilt and anyone hit by the thrust will be comboed into the smack. This is SC most powerful smash, it can KO around 80% and sends opponents flying up at a 45 degree angle. Unsurprisingly this attack has a fair amount of starup lag however it has almost no ending lag so is hard to punish if you miss. (15% uncharged , 26% fully charged)

U-Smash: Probably Sc's worst smash. Sc swipes with his HoS in a full 180 arc above his head sending any opponents he hits straight up. Due to the way he holds the hammer the seal tooth is facing upwards and thus has a sweetspot at the tip of the attack identical to Marth's in size. The range on this is around the same as SC's U-tilt and for a smash it's KO power is pathetic. It can KO around 140% range if you hit with the tooth and in not then you probably won't be seeing it KO at all. To top it all off this move has a decent amount of lag on both ends. All in all there isn't much to like about this move. (Uncharged: 12% , 15% sweetspotted Fully Charged: 17% , 22% sweetspotted)

D-Smash - Double-Fisted Skull Smashing: SC pulls out Seal-Clubbing Club and then smashes the ground on both sides of him at once. This attack comes out very quick and has little in the way of ending lag and is probably SC's best smash. Opponents standing in font of SC will get hit by the HoS and be sent flying straight along the ground, however opponents standing behind him will be hit by the much less powerful Seal-Clubbing Club and be sent flying straight up. This attack can KO around 120% with the front part and 220% with the back. (Uncharged: 13% front , 6% back Fully Charged: 20% front , 10% back)

Aerials

Nair: SC spins around holding his hammer out at a slightly diagonal angle to him. A pretty plain aerial, puts on some damage, comes out quick, covers both sides but won't KO or anything (6%)

Fair: SC thrust his HoS out in front of him. Decent power and good range however the hitbox is quite narrow and it has some ending lag. Can KO around 130% (10%)

Bair: SC does a quick swipe behind him with his hammer. This is one of his better aerials, it comes out quick and covers the whole area in a full 180 degree arc behind him. (7%)

Uair: Easily SC worst move. He quickly swipes upward in front of his face with his hammer. The result is a narrow hitbox which is doesn't stay out very long, think Yoshi's Uair minus the KO power. Almost totally useless. (8%)

Dair: SC swipe his hammer down below him. This attack comes out pretty fast but has some ending lag. This move is a semi spike but not a particularly good one, any character with an above average recovery will usually survive it. (5%)

Special Moves

Neutral B - Pulverize: Pulling out a tenderizing hammer SC then slams it into the ground in front of him. This moves covers a 90 angle in front of him and comes out fast but the range is short slightly less than his jab. This move can KO around 90% however it also had a second effect. If used on an item it will crush it into useless powder, destroying it, even those items that Kirby, Dedede and Wario can't eat. (15%)

Side B - Lunging Thrust-Smack: This is SC most powerful move, however it is also the hardest to hit with. If used uncharged SC will lunged forward a short distance, HoS extend out in front of him then do a more powerful version of his F-Smash. If the move is charged it increases the distance of the lunge as well as the power of the thrust-smack. The problem is that if an opponent is hit by the lunge they can easily DI out the rest of the attack, and the power of the lunge is minimal. If you can learn to aim this properly you have an immensely powerful move that can KO around 60% uncharged and a whopping 20% fully charged! (Lunge: 6% Thrust Smack: 20% uncharged , 27% fully charged)

Up B - Rage of the Reindeer: Filled with the rage of thousands of subjugated reindeer SC leaps upward with a hue disjointed hitbox over his head representing the reindeer horns. The "horns" are huge being twice the size of the "claws" on his F-tilt however they are not very powerful. Rises about the same distance as Mario's Up B. If you press down immediately after inputting this move while on the ground Sc will instead charge forward of short distance with his head and "horns" held in front of him. (7%)

Down B: - Musk of the Moose: This is SC's most important special. This move is similar to the Wario Waft. When used uncharged it is almost identical to the Wario Waft uncharged, SC shakes himself and anyone standing right next to him trips and then promptly gets back up, and like Wario Waft it charges while it is not being used taking 45 seconds. However when charged it can cause any character within a certain radius of him on the ground trip and in the air will be semi spiked. The trip it causes is also not a normal trip, when the opponent falls they will stay down shaking their head for a little while depending on how charged the attack was. When fully charged this attack can hit character 1/4 or Final Destination length on either side of him and will cause them to stay down for a full 3 seconds

Final Smash - Seal Clubbing Frenzy: SC whips a stuffed seal out of nowhere and bashes it until it burst, sending him into a berserk frenzy. While berserk all of SC's attack do much more damage and knockback and have no lag at all and his Up B rises the distance of Snake's. While berserk SC will often repeat an attack several times even if he was only ordered to do it once. Lasts around as long as Wario's FS

Throws

Grab: An average grab, swipes forward and grabs opponent with one hand. Average speed and range. All of SC throws have low knockback but still just a bit too much to chain throw with, leaving his grab game weak overall.

Pummel - Fists of Fury: Viciously punches the opponent right in the face (3%)

F-Throw - Feet of Fury:SC lets go of his opponent and quickly follows up with a Ganondorf-esque kick that sends them flying straight vertically. (8%)

B-Throw: SC tosses his opponent behind him then smashes them with his hammer sending them flying upwards at a 25 degree angle. (7%)

U-Throw: SC grabs his opponent with both hands and hurls them upwards. Send opponents flying straight up. (5%)

D-Throw: SC slams his opponent into the ground then viciously bludgeons them with his hammer, sending them flying upwards at a 45 degree angle in front of him. (11%)

Get Up

Floor: SC swipes his hammer across the ground on both sides of him (5%)

Ledge: SC jumps up and thrust forward with his hammer. More range than your average ledge attack (6%)

Ledge Over 100%: SC struggles to clamber up the ledge then does a weak swipe along the ground with his hammer (4%)

Miscellaneous

Taunts

Up Taunt - Snarl of the Timberwolf: SC throws his head back taking on a pose similar to Wolf's up taunt but then instead of howling lets out a deeper, rasping snarl

Side Taunt - Blood of the Wereseal: SC pulls out a bottle of Wereseal blood and drinks it all in one gulp. However due to the fact Ronald and Grimace (the moons) aren't present in smash it has no effect

Down Taunt - Sealskin Drum: SC pulls out a sealskin drum and bangs on it with his HoS whipping himself into a frenzy.

Victory Poses

Victory 1: SC holds his Hammer of Smiting high above his head and laugh.

Victory 2: SC drinks a bottle of Wereseal blood. This time after drinking it he gets and mad looks in his eye.

Victory 3: SC smashes a stuffed seal sending a cloud of stuffing into the air.

Loss: SC simply claps nothing special

Victory Music: Seeing as KoL is text based and has no sound or music victory music is a bit of a problem.

Codec

Snake: Otocon it's another one of the 2D people, and this one's a stick figure!
Otocon: That's a Seal Clubber Snake. He comes from the online RPG Kingdom of Loathing, he has nothing to do with Mr Game and Watch.
Snake: Hmph, why do they let so many people in here from different dimensions anyway.
Otocon: Be careful Snake, Seal Clubbers are nortorious for their strength.
Snake: Are you kidding me, he's a stick figure!
Otocon: Don't be fooled by his appearance, although he lacks depth he can still pack quite a punch with that hammer. He may not look like it but he's up there with Ike and Ganondorf as one of the stronger characters here. Treat him no differently than you would treat them.
Snake: Hmmm

Alternate Costumes

Red Team: The lines drawing him are red

Blue Team: The lines drawing him are blue

Green Team: The lines drawing him are Green

Female:

Symbol
A stick figure martini

Kirby Hat

Kirby is drawing stick figure style and looks semi 2D (Like the Mr G&W hat) on his head he has a Seal Skull Helmet

This post will be updated with all the characters mention in the intro as well as stages items ect. Keep watching

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman

Thor!

Yes, the Norse god of thunder, son of Odin, who commands the lighting and the storm, THOR joins the Brawl!

Stats (out of 5)
Size: 5. Thor is a god, and gods aint no shorties!
Power: 5
Speed: 1
Weight: 5
Recovery: 3
Jump: 2
Mid-air: 3
Descent speed: 5
Wall cling: no
Wall kick: yes
Crawl: no
Glide: yes

Tilts

Neutral A combo: Thor opens with a mighty jab that does 3%, followed by an uppercut that does 5%, ending with a hammer swipe downward that does 7%, and slams foes down.

Left/right: A Ganondorf-esque kick. 7%, little knockback.

Up: Thor raises his hammer in an Ike-like (heh) manner, doing 7% and doing just a little knockback.

Down: Thor growls mightily, and covers the ground immediately near his feet with electricity, shocking foes close by, doing 9%. The range is half of G&W’s manhole, but it works on both sides of Thor.

Dash: Thor is hurtling forward at an astonishing rate, but then comes to a stop by slamming his hammer in the ground,

Smash

Forward: Thor swings his hammer valiantly, doing 16% fully charged and sending foes flying!

Up: Thor shoves his hammer upward, with his weapon coursing with lightning so that it does electric damage, 17%, and diagonal knockback.

Down: Thor raises his hammer, and the ground in front of him is immediately struck with lightning. This is similar to Mewtwo’s Dsmash in damage and knockback ,but this has electric elemental damage.

Aerial

Neutral: Thor flexes his arms and grunts mightily as his body surges with lightning, doing 7% to anyone he touches as he descends.

Up: Thor moves himself up just a smidge in the air ,using his mighty Asgardian helmet to smacketh thine foes with a mighty headbutt! Does 8% with average knockback.

Forward: Thor leans forward in the air and swings the mighty Mjolnir, smiting his foes with 8% and above average knockback.

Back: Thor swings his mighty mallet backwards, doing 9% with minimal diagonal down knockback.

Down: Thor shoves both hefty Asgardian mutton legs earthward, meteor smashing foes downward and doing 11%.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: Mjolnir Toss:

Thor’s enchanted Uru hammer, Mjolnir, is an extremely powerful weapon, for what else would a god use in battle? Now, Thor does his trademark move of hurling his mighty hammer forward, greatly damaging all in its way! The hammer goes as far as Luigi’s fireball before circling back to its owner, doing 13% to anyone it hits. The attack has about a ¾ second start lag, and it moves twice as fast as Luigi’s fireball, and can be jumped over or ducked under with smaller characters.

Also, any attack Thor does while missing his hammer will be 2% weaker, and his specials just plain won’t work.

Thor regains his hammer when it either boomerangs back to his grasp, or, if Thor moves or is moved out of Mjolnir’s path, causing it to spin off-screen,. Then 5 seconds later Thor will magically reclaim his hammer.

Up B: To the Heavens!

In the comics, Thor doesn’t actually “fly”, he just tosses his hammer with superhuman strength…and holds on for dear life! In Smash, Thor will use this technique to recover from particularly nasty falls. First he winds up the hammer, swinging its handle around in his grasp, giving you time to angle his flight. Then, Thor releases the hammer and flies wherever you pointed him. Thor can still be controlled mid-flight, much like Lucario’s /\B. If an enemy is hit by Thor’s hammer during his flight, they will take 13% damage but no real knockback. This attack has slightly less recovery distance than Raptor Boost.

Side B: Righteous Lightning:

Thor winds up his hammer like a baseball bat, preparing to swing. At the same time, a small orb of light appears, and you can control this sphere with the control stick. When you press B again, lightning will descend from above to the spot where the orb was, striking all in its path, and doing 13% damage. The lightning, like Pikachu’s, will be halted if it comes into contact with a platform or landmass above the targeted area.

The sphere moves about 1.5 times slower than PK Flash, and Thor is vulnerable the whole time. Press Z to cancel mid-attack.

Down B: Mjolnir Slam:

Thor leaps into the air before descending back down to earth, slamming his enchanted hammer into the ground, causing a shockwave that hits all in a one-Jigglypuff radius, doing 11%, and if anyone is directly below Thor’s mighty offensive, they take 21%. This attack has some large start-up lag, and Thor does damage until he slams down into the ground.

Grabs

Grab attack: Thor headbutts his foe, doing 2% damage.

Up throw: Thor tosses his foe upward gently, then bats them upward with a swing from his hammer. Does 7%.

Forward throw: Thor drops his foe then swings Mjolnir like a golf club, sending his foes flying. Does 6%.

Back throw: Thor tosses his foe behind him, driving his disgust for them with a bolt of lightning that sends them further back, doing 6%.

Down throw: Thor drops his foe, then stomps viciously on their face with his mighty boot. Does 8%.

Final Smash: Wrath of The Gods

Thor seizes the power of the Smash ball, and lets out a chuckle, before leaping into the air, hammer out, and slamming down to earth, causing the stage to darken. A heavy rain begins to fall, and bolts of lightning to rain down on the battlefield and do 30% to anyone they hit. A total of 7 bolts will strike the field, 3 of them actually targeting enemy characters. These bolts can KO at 50%, but a well-placed air dodge can actually save you, provided you have good enough timing.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Raises his hammer in the air and growls.
Taunt 2: Says “For Asgard!”
Taunt 3: Thor‘s hammer crackles with electricity.

Victory Poses:
1: Thor raises his hammer and lightning strikes at his feet. The Thunder God is unfazed.
2: Thor pumps his chest in victory and says “For Odin ,and for Asgard!”
3: Thor laughs heartily and says. “A battle well fought.”

Lose pose: Thor is drinking a large keg of beer. Straight from the keg. Is he celebrating a worthy opponent or…?

Miscellaneous Crap

Run: Thor doesn’t “run”, per se, he more glides, with his right arm outstretched, holding his hammer forward, allowing him to fly forward.

Sleep: Thor sits Indian-style, his hammer lying on the ground.

Symbol: His Hammer.

Alt. Costumes:

Default:

Chain mail Thor:

Ultimate Thor:

Blue Team/Armored Thor:

Red Team/Beta Ray Bill:

Green Team/Frog Thor:

Role is Subspace Emissary: During the assault on the Subspace cannon, Thor, having sensed the disturbance, joins the fray by attacking with lightning from above. He accompanies the heroes into Subspace, and, when Tabuu attacks with Off Waves for the first time, Thor is KO’ed but not trophified, because he’s a freakin’ god. He helps Kirby awaken their fallen comrades, and helps defeat Tabuu.

Entrance: Thor flies onto the battlefield, assumes a fighting stance, and says “The God of Thunder would have words with thee.”

Pros: Very powerful
Very heavy
Versatile specials

Cons: Short Range on most non-special attacks
Slow
Sinks like a stone in the air.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Thor‘s helmet and hammer.

Stage: Valhalla

Valhalla, the hall of heroes, is a flat main platform with a pointed drop-through platform overhead, where items will slide down if they appear there, with a steeper drop-through slope above that.. You can fight on any of the 3 levels of Valhalla, but occasionally a Valkyrie (a woman with a spear on a flying horse) will ride through and do 11% to all she touches.

Stage music: Um, a bunch of ancient Norse melodies, I guess.

How to Unlock: Beat Boss Battles on Intense…3 times, then defeat Thor. Or play 743 VS. battles. Or create a username “Thor”, and beat Classic with this name, then battle Thor.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, who is this Fabio look-alike, and why is he hitting me with a hammer?
Otacon: Snake, that’s Thor, Norse God of Thunder!
S: Wait, I’m fighting a……god?!? How is that fair?!?
O: I know this seems like a suicide mission, Snake, but Thor can be beaten! He was once defeated by a thug with a crowbar!
S:……how do you become a “god” anyways?
O: You’ll have to ask him yourself.
S: hmm…”Snake, god of lead”…
O: Goodbye.

So, there it is! Hope y'all enjoy it, please give me feedback! :)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Whoa Chris!!! The subspace looks wicked!!!! Is that MY Shinon in the SSE? You are even more cool now!!!! Lol at Zelos getting beaten up by Mia.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Whoa Chris!!! The subspace looks wicked!!!! Is that MY Shinon in the SSE? You are even more cool now!!!! Lol at Zelos getting beaten up by Mia.
Lol yeah. I couldn't resist adding him to use that quote from Kitten Smitten.

I plan on making one last epic moveset before this contest ends. A s h i t a k a (it filters the name) (and maybe San) from Princess Mononoke (aka the best movie ever.)

Don't expect it to soon. I have an SSE and moveset ratings to do as well.

D

Deleted member

I testify in StB's case, saying that his wife was a dirty wh*re.
Unlike these two, I testify in the defense of BtS.
*dramatic plot twist*

Oh wait, I'm only in middle school.:(

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I HATE
HURRICANE
IKE. ... but at least I'm back at college & got moar internetz. Anyway, I haven't been able to work on my batman moveset AT ALL. Seeing as how he's in a SSE already (smashbot's), I'll try to get that done quickly. Speaking of SSE(s), I've got some comments to make & movesets to nominate.

Okay, a few things which don't directly have to do with movesets.

First of all, I want to announce that I will start out an SSE-Story, as well. I will select a few several characters, however, everyone can nominate ONE character of them they'd really like to see in this SSE. This is absolutely non-comical (although it probably will get a few funnier scenes), and will partly be rather bloody. ... <.< ... >.> ...

Secondly, I think the really slow progress on my rating site is reason enough to stop it in the way it is right now - I will hop on the bandwagon of the non-commies and do reviews on request. You want a Spadefox-review on your moveset X or Y? Tell me, I will look at it and state my thoughts. Woohoo.

That blog also will be the place where I put my SSE chapters, although I do will tell you if there were updates.

Third thing does have to do with my Shannon moveset: Sorry, yesterday I was so busy that I wasn't able to put any time into dealing with the moveset, I'll update her asap. ^-^
I nominate Colette Brunel for this one (linked in sig). If it's as good as ur movesets, I'll be looking forward to it :)

Time for a sneak peek at my SSE:

Adventure Mode:

THE DARKNESS ASCENDING

Following Tabuu's crushing defeat at the hands of the Brawlers, the World of Trophies is returned to normal. The Brawlers return to their normal lifestyle of fighting and relaxing; their new bonds now stronger than ever...

Subspace is now obliterated, and its remains sealed away in an unknown dimension. This dimension is lifeless, desolate, and completely sealed off from the other universes and dimensions. The dead bodies of Primids and the rest of the Subspace Army lie, scattered about this lonely world. Mutilated bodies of Towtows, detonated pieces of Armanks, and some decapitated Auroros lie among the wreckage. In the center of the fallen army, the mangled remains of their leader, Tabuu, lies, the brackets in his chest twisted and bent, his neck and arms bent at odd angles. The ball at the center of his chest feebly leaks inactive Shadow Bugs around the area. This is one place that no one wants to be in.

Suddenly, a sinister red eye pops up in the midst of this foreign dimension. It squints and swivels around, surveying the casualties. Finally, it rests on Tabuu. After staring intently for a long time, something else pops up, and the eye turns to see what it is, ready to annihilate the disturbance. However, it stops when it sees what the commotion was. A portal has appeared behind the eye. Peering through it is a dark unknown figure, who the eye recognizes as a loyal servant. The figure notices Tabuu and, after a slight pause, starts laughing, ruthlessly and evilly, realizing its master has been successful in locating his prey. The eye follows, despite having no mouth. The figure clenches its fist, to signify that it will now leave to serve its true purpose, now that its master has shown it what it needed to know. The portal vanishes.

The eye turns his sights back to Tabuu's corpse. It stares with increasing intensity, until suddenly, the Shadow Bugs turn pitch black and begin swarming over the Subspace Army. The eye lets out another sinister laugh, then pops away. Tabuu begins to stir, but then reels back in pain, falling to the ground. The laughter continues as Tabuu begins shaking. He grows in size, about three times larger than normal. The eye then appears where Tabuu's brackets would normally be in his chest. Tabuu shudders lifelessly, then turns pitch black to match the new Shadow Bugs. The Subspace Army is seen going through the same transformation, many species mutating into more grotesque and fearsome creatures. Finally finished with its intent, the eye teleports himself, inside Tabuu's body away, as the screen darkens to blackness, showing the new army beginning a slow, deadly march...

Chapter 1 will be up as soon as I get some more characters...
The only character I haven't put in an SSE is Stanley Yelnats... so I nominate him for this! He's linked in my sig.

Brought this over because it was ignored.

Also adding Chapter 7...

CHAPTER 7:
Stage: Valley
Played As: Batman, Kovomaka Students, Yoda, Bombastic Bag Man
Played Against: Bombastic Bag Man, Worm Soldiers, Teigen

Description: Continuing as the trio of Yoda, Kovomaka, and Batman, you come across a strange man holding bags with his eyes wide open.

BOMBASTIC BAG MAN.

Batman, unsure of this man's sanity, waves his hand in front of his face- then BAM! BBM smacks Batman hard across the face, it trophytizes him in the process. After Yoda revives Batman, him and his Students fight against BB, while he has TWO stocks. Defeat him, and he gains a little sanity and joins your group.
I disapprove of the dark knight getting beat by the crazy bag man. :urg: Batman doesn't trust people easily, ESPECIALLY people whose sanity is in question. He fights tons of insane villains, the least of which being the Joker, so I wouldn't see him doing that. I won't even start on him getting trophytized by a single smack.

That aside, his first appearance in the story seemed quite awesome. Good work with this so far :estatic:

A NEW CHALLENGER IS APPROACHING.....

It's Professor Oak!
PURE WIN. there's no other way to describe this.

Chapter 2: Sailors of the Storming Seas
Pirates FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Due to recieving a free game rental, I'm playing through Super Paper Mario. Pretty hillarious so far. I won't be working on the SSE for a couple days due to having to beat it in the rental, and I'm still taking my time to enjoy it. Just as well, I don't think I can make something as good as chapter 2. I'm stealing one of my boss fights from my "supreme realm" sse for it, but it's not in that topic. If you actually read the whole thing through on gamefaqs though, you'd regognize it.

Francis is the best character ever due to having played Super Paper Mario. Should I make him a moveset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom