• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord
I remember the end of September being suggested as a cutoff date, but I don't remember finalizing anything.
Well, think of it like a judge would.

(1000 movesets in a month... hmm. Should we have it go on for another 3?)

Also, don't deny it. You are honored to have a guest appearance in The Young and the Movesets. After all, it's not like any of this is actually happening.

...R-r-right?

*sits down and begins rocking back and forth in a fetal position*

@Sundance
Perfect way to "get back" at the ones who voted it through: Put us in similar positions as you did Kibble. Problem solved, amirite?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, think of it like a judge would.
Not hard, since I am one. ;)

(1000 movesets in a month... hmm. Should we have it go on for another 3?)
Obviously the original deadline won't hold, but we still never finalized the end of September.

Also, don't deny it. You are honored to have a guest appearance in The Young and the Movesets.
Guest appearance?! I practically started the thing! I was in the first episode!

After all, it's not like any of this is actually happening.

...R-r-right?

*sits down and begins rocking back and forth in a fetal position*
Abso-freaking-lutely.

@Sundance
Perfect way to "get back" at the ones who voted it through: Put us in similar infinitely worse positions as than you did Kibble. Problem solved, amirite?
Fixed for great justice.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Alright, I have added The Delicious One, Stanley Yelnats, Zelos Wilder, and Bombastic Bagman to my SSE. I'm also heavily tempted to add Mew, if I can find a role for him.

I will also include my Indiana Jones (cause of the epicness he will have in a specific boss fight, and Paula Polestar (cause if I went through with my story the way it is now, without her, I would get a ton of flaming). I am working on the first chapter, expect it up soon!

Here is my current lineup:

Good: They fight against the impending army from the start:
The Delicious One
Timon & Pumbaa
Thor
Ty Tasmanian
Leonardo
Paper Luigi
Indiana Jones
Bombastic Bag-Man
Stanley Yelnats
Paula Polestar

Neutral: These aren't as focused/concerned about helping, and may even challenge you if you piss them off enough:
Squeak Squad
Tiggah
Andy's Toys
Waddle Doo
Drake & Josh
Team Big Shots
Zelos Wilder

Evil: They work against you, and may be latecomers to your team, or might have to join by force:
Bowser's Minions
Gruntilda Winkybunion
Grim Reaper
Dry Bones
Enker
King K.Rool
Nightmare
Cervantes
Dracula

Any more suggestions are welcome, as this is not even close to the final lineup.
Ya forgot Erutashi. She's with the good guys.

Anyway, Teigen is in the next chapter of MLPoS? THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS! She seems to get quite the awesome cast too. "No Lloyd, you're a dumb*ss. There is no such thing as 200% accuracy."

And I need to be in TYATM. Who's gonna have children by 3 different fathers otherwise? GreatClayMonkey?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I did put in Erutashi, I said so a few pages ago

Here's my start:

Level 1:
The Park

Part 1:
The first cutscene opens with blazes of colorful fireworks. Crowds of people sitting on picnic blankets observe the show in awe; a few people eating or snapping photos. A good distance back from the spectators, viewing the fireworks from his seat on a cardboard fast food box, sits The Delicious One. He sips a soda from a miniature can, then leans back and catches the show's grand finale. The distant crowd applauds, then begins to get up and start exiting. TDO jumps up, startled, realizing that the crowd will soon cover the area he's at. The living hot dog proceeds to take off running in the opposite direction. An easy, one part level follows, in which you play as TDO, escaping from the approaching crowd. You have a time limit of five minutes (which is a lot of time here) to reach the finish. Along the way, you will have to fight a few rogue, living hamburgers, French fries, and milkshakes. These are all basic, weak enemies, that rely more on numbers than individual strength.

BGM: Oscar Meyer Theme
(just with orchestration, not sung by giggling college girls)
Part 2:
After TDO, now safe, watches the last of the crowd leave, he lets out a relieved sigh. He sits down and props himself a nearby tree, to catch some shut-eye. Suddenly, a blur speeds by, snatching up The Delicious One, who begins screaming hysterically. A scene of the chase from TDO's point of view is shown, seeing the park zoom by at lightning speed, fast enough to blur out his kidnapper from vision. Finally, TDO's captor stops, dropping him to the ground. TDO, now facedown, slowly and nervously peers up, as three shadows appear over him. The Squeak Squad stare excitedly and hungrily back at him. Spinni, the speed demon and TDO's kidnapper, takes a step towards the terrified hot dog, and points to his prey, then back at himself, communicating that he should take the first bite. Storo, the overweight pirate Squeak, roughly shoves Spinni aside, then communicates that HE should get first dibs. Doc, the brainy mechanic, pilots his UFO between the two quarreling Squeaks, to draw attention to himself. Suddenly, a spurt of mustard hits the Squeak Squad in their faces. They turn around furious, their faces (and Doc's UFO) dripping mustard, to see The Delicious One bravely holding a mustard bottle like a gun, tired of running from everyone, and ready to take down his kidnappers. The screen zooms out, and you get a choice to fight as TDO, or any one Squeak, to take down the opposer. Since this is only the first level, you get two stocks, while the opponent only gets one. If you chose TDO, the Squeak you fight is random (Storo has to get to 150% to be KOed). Defeat your rival to trigger another cutscene.

BGM: Squeak Squad Theme

Part 3:
If you chose TDO, he is about to finish the downed Squeaks with a corndog, wielded like a baseball bat, when:

If you chose a Squeak, he will be about to take a chomp out of TDO, when:

Grimace, the giant purple McDonalds booger will snatch up TDO before him or the Squad can act. He chuckles deeply and sinisterly at the struggling hot dog, and is about to devour him, when he suddenly yells out in pain, tossing away TDO. Spinni has sank his rodent teeth into Grimace's foot, not at all pleased to have a competitor for TDO. The Delicious One recovers his footing and stands alongside the Squeaks, ready for battle. As Grimace rounds on them, pissed, the Squeaks look pleased to have a temporary alliance.

BOSS: Grimace
Play As: The Delicious One, Squeak Squad (one Squeak only)

As the first boss, Grimace poses no real challenge. He is about the size of Galleom, although a big larger cause of his flab. He has 400 HP. Grimace has five attacks that he can use:

Grimace Pound: Grimace charges in a squatting position, then springs slowly up and pounds the ground, crushing foes beneath him. Very easy to dodge.

Shake Spurt: Grimace pulls out two giant milkshakes and spins around. The spin pulls you in and damages you, while the shakes shoot globs of milkshake that stun you like Zamus's Plasma Beam.

Booger Belch: Grimace charges up, then lets out a large shockwave of a belch. This is like a much weaker version of Tabuu's RROD, and only has one wave to dodge.

At 50% HP:

Fast Food: Grimace holds up his hands, laughing evilly. Several of the hostile burgers, shakes, and fries from part 1 rain down on the stage and attack while Grimace does more attacks.

Dash Slam: Grimace chuckles and runs around the stage, arms extended, as if he's playing tag, slamming into foes. Then, after a few seconds, he'll trip and fall to the ground, dealing good knockback.

BGM: Eye of the Tiger

After you defeat him, Grimace spins dizzily in pain, then falls into a nearby pond. TDO and the Squeak Squad pose victoriously. The Delicious One nervously approaches Storo, and hands him a discarded cheeseburger. Storo sniffs it curiously, then takes a big bite out of it, delighted. TDO then hands out cheeseburgers to Spinni and Doc as well (Doc teleporting it into his saucer by means of a ray of light). The Squeak Squad chows down enthusiastically, and forgets their longing to eat TDO, high-fiving him instead. It is now late at night, so the four lie down in the grass and fall asleep. Little do they know that in the mountainous hills above, Enker is watching them vigilantly. He walks into a hidden mountain cave, inside which is a vast sci-fi type room filled with computers. Enker walks over to one computer monitor, which seems to show a map of the area, and begins to type in the coordinates to the location of TDO and the Squeak Squad. With an evil grin, he presses one key with grave finality, sending the coordinates to some unknown, dark source. Tomorrow, the invasion would begin!

So, what do you guys think?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Hey I've updated the "Make Your Move List" (get to it via my Signature) with a "Ask the Frog" and a "MYM Connect" sections on it, i've also updated the list up to page 176!

also, has anyone ever thought about reviewing a character already in Brawl, because I would like to know how the results would look like for people like Mario or Marth etc. it would be funny if Mario got a rank B or C.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
We'd have to ignore the organization factor if we did that, and also the detail, because obviously the moves are as detailed as they have to be, hitboxes and everything. So there's nothing to really review besides balance and originality.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
NO!!!

I still have a bazillion to review... I haven't updated in so long... The sheer number of movesets is intimidating...

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I have added The Delicious One, Stanley Yelnats, Zelos Wilder, and Bombastic Bagman to my SSE. I'm also heavily tempted to add Mew, if I can find a role for him.

I will also include my Indiana Jones (cause of the epicness he will have in a specific boss fight, and Paula Polestar (cause if I went through with my story the way it is now, without her, I would get a ton of flaming). I am working on the first chapter, expect it up soon!

Here is my current lineup:

Good: They fight against the impending army from the start:
The Delicious One
Timon & Pumbaa
Thor
Ty Tasmanian
Leonardo
Paper Luigi
Indiana Jones
Bombastic Bag-Man
Stanley Yelnats
Paula Polestar

Neutral: These aren't as focused/concerned about helping, and may even challenge you if you piss them off enough:
Squeak Squad
Tiggah
Andy's Toys
Waddle Doo
Drake & Josh
Team Big Shots
Zelos Wilder

Evil: They work against you, and may be latecomers to your team, or might have to join by force:
Bowser's Minions
Gruntilda Winkybunion
Grim Reaper
Dry Bones
Enker
King K.Rool
Nightmare
Cervantes
Dracula

Any more suggestions are welcome, as this is not even close to the final lineup.
Ohh yay Paula Polestar! You are basing it off of PKSkyler's moveset are you? That is awesome, he did a very good job pulling of a very original moveset for her. I hope you make Paula use her teddy bear and prayer power.

I remember my Paula in MYM 2.0 was featured in one person's SSE like story. I am glad PKSkyler's Paula now gets rep again in another story. So she has been repped twice. That is nice. I guess Paula is really popular, wish she would be in SSB4 in some form hopefully a playable character but that seems unlikely.

Also, what in your story is it that if Paula was not in your story, would cause you to get flamed?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I did put in Erutashi, I said so a few pages ago

Here's my start:

Level 1:
The Park

Part 1:
The first cutscene opens with blazes of colorful fireworks. Crowds of people sitting on picnic blankets observe the show in awe; a few people eating or snapping photos. A good distance back from the spectators, viewing the fireworks from his seat on a cardboard fast food box, sits The Delicious One. He sips a soda from a miniature can, then leans back and catches the show's grand finale. The distant crowd applauds, then begins to get up and start exiting. TDO jumps up, startled, realizing that the crowd will soon cover the area he's at. The living hot dog proceeds to take off running in the opposite direction. An easy, one part level follows, in which you play as TDO, escaping from the approaching crowd. You have a time limit of five minutes (which is a lot of time here) to reach the finish. Along the way, you will have to fight a few rogue, living hamburgers, French fries, and milkshakes. These are all basic, weak enemies, that rely more on numbers than individual strength.

BGM: Oscar Meyer Theme
(just with orchestration, not sung by giggling college girls)
Part 2:
After TDO, now safe, watches the last of the crowd leave, he lets out a relieved sigh. He sits down and props himself a nearby tree, to catch some shut-eye. Suddenly, a blur speeds by, snatching up The Delicious One, who begins screaming hysterically. A scene of the chase from TDO's point of view is shown, seeing the park zoom by at lightning speed, fast enough to blur out his kidnapper from vision. Finally, TDO's captor stops, dropping him to the ground. TDO, now facedown, slowly and nervously peers up, as three shadows appear over him. The Squeak Squad stare excitedly and hungrily back at him. Spinni, the speed demon and TDO's kidnapper, takes a step towards the terrified hot dog, and points to his prey, then back at himself, communicating that he should take the first bite. Storo, the overweight pirate Squeak, roughly shoves Spinni aside, then communicates that HE should get first dibs. Doc, the brainy mechanic, pilots his UFO between the two quarreling Squeaks, to draw attention to himself. Suddenly, a spurt of mustard hits the Squeak Squad in their faces. They turn around furious, their faces (and Doc's UFO) dripping mustard, to see The Delicious One bravely holding a mustard bottle like a gun, tired of running from everyone, and ready to take down his kidnappers. The screen zooms out, and you get a choice to fight as TDO, or any one Squeak, to take down the opposer. Since this is only the first level, you get two stocks, while the opponent only gets one. If you chose TDO, the Squeak you fight is random (Storo has to get to 150% to be KOed). Defeat your rival to trigger another cutscene.

BGM: Squeak Squad Theme

Part 3:
If you chose TDO, he is about to finish the downed Squeaks with a corndog, wielded like a baseball bat, when:

If chose chose a Squeak, he will be about to take a chomp out of TDO, when:

Grimace, the giant purple McDonalds booger will snatch up TDO before him or the Squad can act. He chuckles deeply and sinisterly at the struggling hot dog, and is about to devour him, when he suddenly yells out in pain, tossing away TDO. Spinni has sank his rodent teeth into Grimace's foot, not at all pleased to have a competitor for TDO. The Delicious One recovers his footing and stands alongside the Squeaks, ready for battle. As Grimace rounds on them, pissed, the Squeaks look pleased to have a temporary alliance.

BOSS: Grimace
Play As: The Delicious One, Squeak Squad (one Squeak only)

As the first boss, Grimace poses no real challenge. He is about the size of Galleom, although a big larger cause of his flab. He has 400 HP. Grimace has five attacks that he can use:

Grimace Pound: Grimace charges in a squatting position, then springs slowly up and pounds the ground, crushing foes beneath him. Very easy to dodge.

Shake Spurt: Grimace pulls out two giant milkshakes and spins around. The spin pulls you in and damages you, while the shakes shoot globs of milkshake that stun you like Zamus's Plasma Beam.

Booger Belch: Grimace charges up, then lets out a large shockwave of a belch. This is like a much weaker version of Tabuu's RROD, and only has one wave to dodge.

At 50% HP:

Fast Food: Grimace holds up his hands, laughing evilly. Several of the hostile burgers, shakes, and fries from part 1 rain down on the stage and attack while Grimace does more attacks.

Dash Slam: Grimace chuckles and runs around the stage, arms extended, as if he's playing tag, slamming into foes. Then, after a few seconds, he'll trip and fall to the ground, dealing good knockback.

BGM: Eye of the Tiger

After you defeat him, Grimace spins dizzily in pain, then falls into a nearby pond. TDO and the Squeak Squad pose victoriously. The Delicious One nervously approaches Storo, and hands him a discarded cheeseburger. Storo sniffs it curiously, then takes a big bite out of it, delighted. TDO then hands out cheeseburgers to Spinni and Doc as well (Doc teleporting it into his saucer by means of a ray of light). The Squeak Squad chows down enthusiastically, and forgets their longing to eat TDO, high-fiving him instead. It is now late at night, so the four lie down in the grass and fall asleep. Little do they know that in the mountainous hills above, Enker is watching them vigilantly. He walks into a hidden mountain cave, inside which is a vast sci-fi type room filled with computers. Enker walks over to one computer monitor, which seems to show a map of the area, and begins to type in the coordinates to the location of TDO and the Squeak Squad. With an evil grin, he presses one key with grave finality, sending the coordinates to some unknown, dark source. Tomorrow, the invasion would begin!

So, what do you guys think?
BUMP

I will throw in Pizzaman or Supercultist (or both if I can)

About Paula, I can't really elaborate without sounding spoiler-ish, so you'll just have to wait and see (ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT I AM GETTING AT NEEDS TO HOLD THEIR TONGUES!!!)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
SirKibble said:
I still have a bazillion to review... I haven't updated in so long... The sheer number of movesets is intimidating...
Well get to it man! I just polished off Page 55, and I've got to worry about numerical scores.

And it's good to know that the date's still tentatively January. Or rather, it's bad to know that...but good to know I didn't miss anything.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
We'd have to ignore the organization factor if we did that, and also the detail, because obviously the moves are as detailed as they have to be, hitboxes and everything. So there's nothing to really review besides balance and originality.
ah, very true, I guess I was thinking about as if the characters were written down, idea = gone! (unless someone really does have alot of time on their hands and write a characters moveset down, but really, WHO wants to do that?), being outsmarted ain't kool :(

oh hey, i'm going to update the list tommorow, and if people have already reviewed Dry Bowser before i've updated it, can you review it again by any chance! (updated dry bowser because of someone named mendez pointed out whats bad about it!)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
TWILTHERO said:
Chief Mendez is now officially cool
Hear that everybody? It's official.

dancingfrogman said:
and if people have already reviewed Dry Bowser before i've updated it, can you review it again by any chance!
I'll reiterate again: if you want a re-evaluation, put a comment on the post it's on in the blog. There are a few reasons I insist on this, but the biggest is so that I can keep track of which people want a second opinion, and which ones I've already gone over twice.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Hear that everybody? It's official.

I'll reiterate again: if you want a re-evaluation, put a comment on the post it's on in the blog. There are a few reasons I insist on this, but the biggest is so that I can keep track of which people want a second opinion, and which ones I've already gone over twice.
have you seen my comment on the page? if not I did post a comment on page 50 regarding about Dry Bowser(I also made the organisation better for Team Rocket aswell, I think I also posted a comment on page 1 in the blog about it, just to tell you :p {I also hope for the scores to improve [Fingers Crosses]} :)).

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
have you seen my comment on the page?
I did, but you didn't actually ask for a revision. Certain people will put up a comment saying "okay, I fixed his smash attacks", just for the benefit of somebody else reading the 'set.

In other words, they plan on making more tweaks to it, and don't want to spend their one revision yet, but still want readers to know that things have changed since I scored it.

So by that reasoning, if you want Dry Bowser (and Team Rocket) to get looked at again, make sure you edit a previous comment/make a new one stating that you want me to review it. It's gotta' be specific. I won't take insinuation like "I hope this helps", or "that should improve their scores, right?", because...well, you might not be asking for that re-evaluation.

Anyways, that's that. Get on it, or not. :)

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Time to unveil my so far secret project, Genesis Rhapsodos, seen in Final Fantasy Crisis Core...he's missing 7 attacks and i need some suggestions.... i need a forward A, a ledge attack level 3 (-1, you'll understand once you see Genesis, just make it suck kinda) and both recovery level 1 and 2...He also needs a forward, back and down aerial A

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Genesis

Genesis Rhapsodos

Sadly, the only image of Genesis AND his wing DON'T have his sword><

~See Special Disability first~

A’s

AAA- Genesis will do a angled rising slash rising to the right 2%, then he will slash horizontally to the left 1% and to the right 1% so quickly it basically one slash and then do a downward vertical slash 4%

Up A- Genesis will do an arching slash over his head 10%, similar to what Link and Toon Link do, though the knock back is far less then theirs with only slightly longer range.

Up A Smash- Magic Swords- 4 whitish orange energy blades will form around Genesis, two a side and they will jab up at an angle making a four way cross 10-20%, this have a very oddly shaped hit box and is close ranged, but it packs a wallop in knock back, it’s Genesis’ best kill move.

Left/Right A- Genesis will stab straight forward with his blade 8%, this attack has no dangerous knock back as it could be spammed 2 or 3 times if the opponent doesn’t pull back under 50% The range is fairly average for someone of Genesis size, even still it's kinda long...

Left/Right A Smash- Black Feathers- Genesis will Swing his wing quickly 4-10% causing feathers to shoot out in the direction he is facing 2-8% This attack has fairly high knock back at the wing, so watch out, it may mean the death of you…The feathers how ever shall have difficulty killing anything but light characters at 120%.

Down A- Genesis will stab/slash downwards with the tip/end of his wing 8% The way the hit-box works and the wing is angled it’s both the tip and end so it could be considered either stabbing or slashing, but is counted as slash for stickers, no dangerous knock back untill high percentages if it all, it's also a fairly close ranged attack.

Down A Smash- Twister Strike- Genesis will do a grounded spin slash 6-14%, his blade tilted at a downward angle ever so slight, this will hit in front of and behind him, it is possible to carry the opponent for a second hit, though the opponent needs to be at the perfect location between the middle of the blade and the hand guard. This attack has some good knock back, quite possible to kill with it; it also has fairly good mortar sliding with semi long range.

Dash A- Genesis will raise his blade towards his right shoulder and swing diagonally down to the left as he slows to a stop 8% this has knock back fairly close to Ike’s dash attack with similar range as well.

Ledge Attack 1- Genesis will mount his stance and lean in to do a horizontal slash in front of him 8% As far as knock back goes it’s an average ledge attack.

Ledge Attack 2- Genesis will flip onto the stage and do a heavy swing with his wing 14% As far as knock back goes it will buy you some good time to regain your composure.

Ledge Attack 3- Genesis will pull himself onto the stage and either trip over himself and stumble forward or do a simple horizontal slash 4% with a little lag after the use, there is such little knockback to the slash youll probably be hoping you only stumble and try to get away...as for range its kidna long, but so slow...

Recovery Attack- Genesis will curl up half way and wave his wing from the ground in front of him to the ground behind him 6%. For knock back its only average for a recovery attack, as for range it's no different then a normal recovery.

Recovery Attack 2- Genesis will do a quick spin slash as he starts to stand back up 12%, this attack has a bit more knock back then he his first recovery attack, it's a medium ranged attack keeping people away and forces them to stay away if hit.

Recovery Attack 3- Genesis will stumble into a slash in the last left or right direction pressed 3% It is very difficult to hit with and has knock back less then that of a normal recovery, however you do move forward a bit even if the slash is closed ranged.

B’s

B- Homing- Genesis will raise his arm and put his hand in front of his face to begin charging Homing, a orange-red ball will start to form and get larger the more the attack is charged, if you wish to exit charge just release B to fire or tilt your control stick left or right to roll dodge in that direction, press B again to begin charging again, once the attack is fully charged pressing B will cause you to fire the Homing. Homing will stay out for about as long as Samus’ charge shot, BUT, as you probably expected, Homing will try to home in on an opponent changing direction at about a third the pace of a PK Thunder. Homing is not intended to be a kill move, but almost all B’s have good knock back when pitted to high damage but this attacks knock back is about 3/5 that of Samus’ charge shot, damage wise, based on the charge it can do 4% to 16%

Up B- Feather Storm- Genesis will jump straight up using his wing to slice in front of him6% (almost exactly what Marth does for his Up B) Then Genesis will flap his wing down 6% shooting 3 feathers out starting from the tip of the swing one after the other deepening in angle as he swings each doing 2% Each feather will keep going untill they hit something or go off screen. Oddly enough this isn’t that great of an attack, though it does put you into an auto glide, most of the damage comes from the downward strikes, all of these have an average amount of knock back so that most parts of the attack can hit untill the opponent is at high percentages… All of his feathers will go about as far as an uncharged shot from Samus' B, or untill they hit something.

Left/Right B- Flash- Genesis will move his left hand to the right side of his hip and swing his arm diagonally back towards his left shoulder firing 5 shots one after the other as he goes, each one will deal 4% of damage totaling 20% at the closet of ranges and go about as far as one of Samus’ charge shots. This attack may not have good knock back but it has a great breaking principle, only ¾ charged or higher attacks can break it, however energy type attacks will just flow straight through it as if nothing was there so yea…

Down B- Mako Blade- Genesis will lift his blade up and hold it horizontally as he slides his hand from the base of the blade to the tip causing the blade to glow red following after his hand, this attack must be charged fully to be successful, which takes about as long as Samus’ charge shot. Once charged Genesis’ blade will now glow red for 10 seconds, any attack involving his sword will do 3% more per hit and have a stronger break principle which is similar to flash, but it can and will break any energy attack regardless of charge but will instantly drain all charge and force Genesis to be unable to charge his blade at all for another minute. Again, this attack only lasts for 10 seconds before you must recharge.

Aerials​

Neutral A- Genesis will do a spin with his blade and wing extended out; contact on either will result in 10% of damage and knock back enough to keep you from getting hit again, though the range is fairly long for a nuetral air...

Up A- Genesis Will thrust his wing up quickly stabbing at the opponent 14%, during this thrust Genesis will start to fall quicker making it kinda tricky to aim but helpful when trying to avoid an opponent. Theres not much for knockback here, no worries there but it does reach upwards pretty far despite the falling speed...

Down A- Genesis will turn upside down and spin for about 2 seconds with his sword fully extended downwards 14%, this is only a meteor smash closer to the tip. Due to the knock back you will not be able to get hit again. Reach wise its kinda close ranged but Genesis is falling kinda fast so it levels out.

Forward A- Genesis wall do what looks to be a slap with his wing in front of him 12% This attack isn’t much for knock back but it has a fairly large range because Genesis fully extends his wing, which is fairly long>.>

Backward A- Genesis will turn around leaning kinda down and do a diagonal rising slash using the momentum 16% This attack has good knock back that launches the opponent at a rising angle, so it’s quite dangerous, a possible kill move. In Reach it's pretty similar to Samu's back A.

Glide Attack- Genesis will stab straight in front with his sword, this attack has really good reach and does 12% with knock back fairly close to Metaknight’s glide attack and about 1.5x the rangeof Metaknight's glide attack

Grabs​

Grab- Genesis will reach out and put the target into a strangle hold.

Neutral Grab- Genesis will tighten the strangle hold beginning to choke the opponent 2%

Up Grab- Genesis will fly straight up (not off screen like most), fly in a circle and plummet straight down smashing the enemy into the ground 8%. Knock back wise this isn’t gonna be dangerous untill the opponent is over 100% and even then is no threat If you activate Genesis’ Left/Right B Flash immediately afterwards you’re guaranteed to hit with at least 2 of the shots.

Down Grab- Genesis will hold the opponent up by the throat and slam them down into the ground 6%. Knock back wise this attack is pretty much the same as Genesis’ Up Grab. This is a great set up for Genesis’ Up B Feather Storm.

Forward Grab- Genesis will slam his knee into the opponents back and then kick them away 8%. Knock back wise this has to be Genesis’ best grab as it can kill the lighter characters at 100%. This grab has the same set up as the Up Grab, just activate Flash for an easy 2 shots.

Back Grab- Genesis will quickly side step around the opponent and slap him away with his wing still facing the same way he was before 12%. Knock back wise this attack isn’t that great, don’t rush in either as it sets the opponent up for a recovery attack, just stand and wait a second. This grab has no good set up really, about one of Flash’s shots will land if you’re quick enough but that’s about it.

Movement

Dash- Genesis will hold his sword at his side, still pointed outward, and glide just a little off of the ground as he moves forward.

Inactivity Stance 1- Genesis will pull out his copy of LOVELESS, turn a page and then resume his battle stance.

Inactivity Stance 2- Genesis will flap his wing slowly twice and return to his battle stance.

Jump Count- 1 Jump then 3 wing flaps

Point of Drowning- 5 seconds

Glide- Yes

Wall Cling- No

Crawl- No

...Special Disability?

Degradation- At 90% Genesis will pale slightly, coat and all. He has begun degrading; he will slow down a BIT and have a LITTLE more lag before and after his attacks. At 140% the degradation will progress a bit more making him only slightly faster then Ike, and now he is a TINY BIT lighter. A 200% the degradation will be nearly complete, Genesis will now only have 2 jumps, he will be as fast and laggy as Ike in every way and he will be unable to eat dumb apples, he will be dropping feathers everywhere as he flies and walks and will now do level 3 recovery and ledge attacks. (In retrospect these are level -1 attacks.) At 300% Genesis will be forced to take 3 second breaks every 6 seconds barely able to move, at 350% Genesis will die of degrading…

Taunts​

Taunt 1- Genesis will fully extend his wing upwards and say, “Cursed degradation…”

Taunt 2- Genesis will raise his left hand up towards his shoulder, but he won’t grip it and say, “Just a scratch…”

Taunt 3- Genesis will pull out his copy of LOVELESS and say, “The gift of the goddess…” One out of every Six activations Genesis will pull out and eat a dumb apple, recovering 5% and lowering the degradation effects one level for 30 seconds, yes this will give you the ability to survive past 350%, make use of the time…

Final Smash

Apocalypse- A large red hex will appear towards the top of the screen, centered over Genesis, this hex is about 7/10 the size of Final Destination. Out of this hex will come a random amount of LARGE reddish white bolts of mako that deal 10, 20 or 30% randomly, the locations will be random but they are fast and hard to dodge, they WILL break though shields as well. This has a great shot at possibly over killing, or failing uberly, heavy characters can live up to 150% at the most. This attack will remove degradation effects for 2 minutes; this will allow you to survive past 350% for a little while…

Extras

Battle Entry- Genesis Will slowly drop from the sky, floating with his wing and then land and enter his battle stance.

Victory Pose 1- Genesis will flap his wing and hold it out fully extended and say, “

Victory Pose 2- Genesis will pull out his copy of LOVELESS and read through page after page untill you leave that screen.

Victory Pose 3- Genesis will slash diagonally down

Kirby Hat- Kirby will get a mini version of Genesis’ overcoat.

Play style- Genesis plays in a pattern simliar to a fusion of others; Samus, Ike, Metaknight and Marth, more so in effect but a lot of the range and knock back as well as hit box relates very similar to these people...

Snake Codec- Snake, Julie and …Genesis?

Through out the codes you can here Genesis reciting this line from LOVELESS, “When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end, the Goddess descends from the sky. Wings of light and dark spread afar, she guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting...”

Snake: Julie, who is this (“who the hell” if allowed in the game) guy and why won’t he shut up?!

Julie: Huh? Oh, right! His name is Genesis…

Snake: Julie?

Julie: Ssshhh Snake I’m listening to Genesis!

Snake: …Huh?! To him?!

Julie: Yea, he’s so romantic, now shush!!

Snake: Julie…

Julie: SHUSH!

~end codec~​

Special Snake Codec- This codec will take place if Genesis kills Snake immediately after he activates the normal codec.

Genesis: “My soul corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey, in my own salvation and your eternal slumber.”

Julie: Genesis, is that you? Is snake gone?

Genesis: …

Julie: Are you there Genesis?!

*Cracking and crushing of Snakes headset can be heard followed by a dead com. link*

~end codec~

Wii Mote Sound- The shout Genesis’ does when he fires Homing.

Logo- The book LOVELESS

Unlock Message- Genesis hath joined the fray in the name of the goddess, her gift everlasting…

Stats out of 10 (10 being the highest)
Power- 8
Speed- 4.5
Attack lag- 5.5 (medium)
Range- 7.5
Grabs- 6
Jump- 8 (his initial jump is about as good as Marth’s and each wing flap after that is about .5 the distance so it’s about 2.5x Marth’s initial jump)
Recovery- 7
Weight- A little heavier then Marth
Size- A little taller then Marth

Pros and Cons

All and all Genesis has some good range and power, but is kinda slow, with lag and is quite the large target, you can have a great start but mess up and you'll be wishing you hadn't, as he slowly dies of his own faults...Genesis may be mobile but all of his truly offensive mvoes require him to mount his position, if you're not the greatest with semi-heavy characters you may find youself running in circles more then dominating...As for his final smash (((the description in the trophy is not literal!!!!))) it may result in overkill or a total waste, it's about luck of the makobolts, let alone the fact they don't hit outside the hex...

Alternate Colors​

Red- ~original~

Blue- Genesis’ overcoat will become a dark blue and there will be a blue tint lining his hair, his blade will now be a medium-dark blue also.

Green- Genesis’ overcoat will become a really dark green and there will be a greenish tint lining his hair, his blade will now be a medium-dark green also.

Black- Genesis’ overcoat will become a really dark gray and his hair will darken a lot, his blade will now also be black.

White- Genesis’ overcoat will become a medium silverish color and his underclothes with become a really light gray, his blade will now be solid silver

SSE Role and Background

Genesis is a SOLDIER 1st class operative who had deserted them in hopes of finding a way to end the degredation they had so unfortunately inflicted him with...As the story progresses it is revealed that Shinra (the SOLDIER company) is full of many twisted things, but Genesis is disregarding all facts of variables and wants the whole thing destroyed...Genesis is a huge fan of the book and play LOVELESS and quotes it constantly, even in brawl. He was the child of a wealthy land owner quite famous for dumb apples, found only in Banora, his hometown, he even has a reward for his Banora White juice, made from dumbapples...

After all of this Genesis had been slain, or it was quite well forshadowed...and was soon given a second chance and appeared in the middle of the brawl universe, slowing floating down from the sky in shock that he is still alive Genesis stumbles upon___ (not yet decided who) and gets in a fight with them...this continues on till later when he realises all of what's happening and decideds to help the good people, even if it's more so for his own survival...In the end of the SSE sadly Genesis runs out of his second chance and dies once again, of degredation...

Stickers​

Zack’s head- +15 to energy attacks (medium)

Angeal’s head- +10 to launch power +10 to launch resistance (medium-large)

Sephiroth’s head- +25 to slash attacks (medium-large)

Heavenly Boon- Doubles the damage needed to degrade (Very Large)

Assist Trophies, Items, etc...

Dumb Apple- A food type item restores 5% of % damage and also has a special effect for Genesis, it will lower his level of degredation by one for 30 seconds.

Assist Trophy- ~n/a~

Trophies​

Genesis- Genesis, Soldier first class. Genesis had gone rouge in hopes of restoring his body from the degradation process only to be slain by Zack, one of his former own… Genesis is always reading and quoting his favorite book LOVELESS regardless of how it would annoy his closest friends; Angeal and Sephiroth…

Apocalypse (final smash)- Apocalypse, Genesis’ ultimate technique, combining the power of mako and his hatred he crushes all who appose him simply and swiftly with this attack. Based off of a compass like hex it fires raging makobolts down on anyone within its limits, no survivors…(((This is so not literal, you can survive it)))

Soldiers 1st class- Genesis, Sephiroth and Angel…friends to the end they all suffer as experiments of Project G and Project S, Soldier first class they are, together they grew for so long, respectful and honorable of all that is each other, to end in such sorrow, the fates are cruel, destined to be apart forever…

Zack- Zack, soldier first class. Zack embarked on a journey to save Angeal, Genesis and Sephiroth…As well as discover the truth behind Aerith and even Cissnae. All and all Zack cared deeply for Angeal, Aerith and Cissnae and refused to see any of them die, sadly, Angeal died right in front of him early on his journey and in the end Zack could not make it back to see anyone alive again…

Stage​

Junon Harbor (hologram seen in Crisis Core)

Size- ¾ hyrule temple​

Background Music:

One Winged Angel- Advent Children version

Why

Crisis Core background music

Stage Effects

The Mako Cannon will fire one of three large explosive shells, fire, thunder, or blizzard type mako, each one deals 25% of respective elemental damage. These shells are only fired when the stage is not broken up; there are 2 certain points (the stage is divided into three pieces, the one farthest to the left can not fall off) that can be damaged enough to break bits of the stage off (the breakable points are raised, kinda like links to a chain really), causing the cannon to fail, when this happens the cannon will no longer fire mako shells. After about a minute the stage will repair itself, you will see a green wire frame (hologramness) trace out and reform as the normal stage.

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
Question: I have just finished my moveset and added quite a bit of additional pics saved on my computer. Yet obviously one cannot upload photos directly from a hard drive in these forums and I don't think I have the patience to upload them all to ImageShack and desperately try to make them all fit appropriately and be the right size. Everything is complete and nice-looking on Word and I would definitely prefer to save all that rather than butcher the cosmetics. Any suggestions?

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay, I now have a new project. Once dancingfrogman finishes the list, I will be making one of these:

That's right, EVERY CHARACTER in this thing. No matter what the score, YOUR MOVESET will be on my chart.
The characters selected will go to Fierce Diety Link (of course) and three other characters: The moveset that wins this thing, one of my own <.< and whichever is begged for the loudest. The requests (if any) can be pmed to me, and NOT posted here.

EDIT: Don't worry, mine will be higher resolution.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
agidius said:
It also better not look like Melee, or have six character ports (for whatever reason).

And also: good luck finding pictures for some of these people, and managing to fit them all into a picture. We probably already have more movesets posted in this thread than there are characters in that picture.

Agi

Smash Lord
It also better not look like Melee, or have six character ports (for whatever reason).

And also: good luck finding pictures for some of these people, and managing to fit them all into a picture. We probably already have more movesets posted in this thread than there are characters in that picture.
Yeah... this person went on a creative frenzy. I only plan to include 4 controllers (I'm pretty sure I made that clear when I said which characters I would include... FDL, the winner, one of mine, and the loudest beggar. That's four, right? *runs out of fingers*)
But I don't worry about finnding pictures... most people posted them into their movesets in the first place. I will under NO circumstances compress it to that ridiculous size, so I will be able to fit them all in no matter the number of characters. Regardless, this will be a huge project, that everyone can look forward to.
(except myself)
:)

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Cough Cough Professor Oak Cough Cough....
Cough Cough Vote for him Cough Cough
But honestly, that's a really good idea. It'll look intense when its done.

smashbot226

Smash Master
^That guy looks cool. 9001/9000 on looks.

Now, moveset...

Well, he seems a bit broken. The only bad thing about him is his Grabs.

Try nerfing him a little, like lowering range on some moves.

Otherwise, good job.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP IN A BIT:

PREVIEW FOR Y'ALL!

--------

CHAPTER 10:
Played As: Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, B&B Unit, LOLcat, Yoda, Kovomaka Students, Batman, Bombastic Bagman
Played Against: Training Simulators, Unhappy Terrorists, Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, B&B Unit, LOLcat, Metal Gear Ray

Agi

Smash Lord

CHAPTER 10:
Played As: Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, B&B Unit, LOLcat, Yoda, Kovomaka Students, Batman, Bombastic Bagman
Played Against: Training Simulators, Unhappy Terrorists, Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, B&B Unit, LOLcat, Metal Gear Ray
:):) smile :):)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
This thread grows like... something that grows quickly. Corn?

That looks epic, agidius. Can't hardly wait.

Lots of good SSEs. They're popping up like... something that pops. Corn?

Not many movesets at all. Oh well.

Hehe, Kibble's roommate Chuggs... I see what you did there Sundance

Greenstreet

Smash Champion

Now, moveset...

Well, he seems a bit broken. The only bad thing about him is his Grabs.

Try nerfing him a little, like lowering range on some moves.

Otherwise, good job.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP IN A BIT:

PREVIEW FOR Y'ALL!

--------

CHAPTER 10:
hu were u referring to there?
and also lima beans grow quick.

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay, I now have a new project. Once dancingfrogman finishes the list, I will be making one of these:

That's right, EVERY CHARACTER in this thing. No matter what the score, YOUR MOVESET will be on my chart.
The characters selected will go to Fierce Diety Link (of course) and three other characters: The moveset that wins this thing, one of my own <.< and whichever is begged for the loudest. The requests (if any) can be pmed to me, and NOT posted here.

Reposted so that more people would notice...

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHA! TGP, Genisis, like all other movesets in this competion, pale in comparison to my secret project!!!......Uggghhh.....unfortunatley....>.>.....<.<......I can only hope for it to be done by the end of 4.0..........heh.......

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
AAHHHH!! Why must you bring up such painful memories.

***This text appears for those unwilling to highlight***
It's hardly my fault this thread is made of corn (and win). I just... I can't keep up... always so behind...*sob*...

Ahem.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Yeah....TYATM....lol

Yes, K.Rool, CHUGGS! XD

As for an update...I plan on releasing two or even three new episodes today. I have to visit my sister and will be lightyears away from a computer.

Agi will most likely be featured, StB will continue, and maybe Kibble and Bkupa...

Agi

Smash Lord
Yeah....TYATM....lol

Yes, K.Rool, CHUGGS! XD

As for an update...I plan on releasing two or even three new episodes today. I have to visit my sister and will be lightyears away from a computer.

Agi will most likely be featured, StB will continue, and maybe Kibble and Bkupa...
@Sundance
Perfect way to "get back" at the ones who voted it through: Put us in similar infinitely worse positions as than you did Kibble. Problem solved, amirite?
Fixed for great justice.
I hate to do this, but SirKibble wishes it so... and what do you think about my new project, Sundance? :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom