• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
PREVIEW FOR Y'ALL!

--------

CHAPTER 10:
Played As: Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, B&B Unit, LOLcat, Yoda, Kovomaka Students, Batman, Bombastic Bagman
Played Against: Training Simulators, Unhappy Terrorists, Tiggah, Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, B&B Unit

Music:

(Part 1 CEO's Training): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_kKbSVfQg0- Norfair
(Part 2 Terror Repression): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMycfdNdlKA- ???
(Part 3 Tiggah Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_RicayN7X8- Lose Yourself
(Part 4 Big Brawl): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyoR-Pg6o0c- Final Destination
(Part 5 Metal Gear Ray): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2cB9jmYpCI&feature=related- Desperate Chase
(Part 6 C.E.O. Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgh-Bt4dcM&feature=related- Final Destination (SSB64)

Description: JESUS. HUGE LEVEL.

Kay, first off, you start off with C.E.O in his own little town called, "Happyville," where being anything but happy is a crime, punished by labor. C.E.O, behind his small desk, smiles as he examines his new indoctrinated minions; Mama Luigi, Jeff Hardy, LOLcat, & the new BEauty & the Beast Unit. The villains wanted them all to return, but C.E.O. had to run a few tests first...

As one of the four minions, you are taken to a small "Obstacle Course" that is similar to a maze, with fighting Polygons hindering your progress. However, the defeated enemies drop food, so yay. Anyway, you must navigate through this tunnel, collecting the three keys to unlock the central door, and eventually end up in a 20-Man Brawl. Defeat the Polygons and move on to Part 2.

Alarms blare, as C.E.O, his smile stretching into a line, looks at his three hundred monitors, all of them showing his enemies; the Sad Sacks, led by their leader, on top of a low rider, Uzi in hand.

TIGGAH.

C.E.O, displeased, sends his minions to dispatch this group from Happyville. After a rather messy exit from the top floor, the seven minions rush at the gang, in an SSE style level including Gangster enemies.

Maurice- The standard. These thugs carry brass knuckles, baseball bats, etc, but deal with them like you would with any other crony.

Tyson- These thugs dress in tanktops and headbands, but wield pistols and Uzis. They hurt, so rush them and kill them off ASAP.

Kanye- This kind of thug carries around a huge stereo over his shoulder, playing loud music that makes sound waves that push his foes away with minimal damage. Projectiles or long range attacks work well against him.

Leroy- This baddie runs into the fray with a piece of dynamite in hand, yelling, "LEROOOOOOOY!!!" And after five seconds, BOOM. He explodes, causing big damage to anyone in its blast radius, friend or foe.

Defeat these hoodlums to an OMG SUPER DUPER AWZUM SONG to fight their leader.

Tiggah, displeased, hops off of his Low Rider with many of his homies and decides to deal with these honkies himself. As your four characters, fight Tiggah and his endless supply of friends to succeed. The secret is to KO Tiggah; like the fight with Cervantes, focus on him.

He is defeated, and transforms into Trophy Form...

When C.E.O. spots another strange group approaching.

Yoda, Kovomaka Students, Batman, & Bombastic approach the burning city, seeing the seven dispatch this guy who wanted to RESCUE the town, not destroy it, and decides to defeat C.E.O. for good.

However, the smiling devil has a trick up his sleeve; he calls his cronies to battle as he gets his secret weapon...

Jeff, B&B, Mama Luigi, & LOLcat combat the five characters, and as all of those five, fight against the four fighters two at a time to gain victory.

Fortunately, Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, B&B, & LOLcat regain their senses and looked around, confused about where they are, except LOLcat- he was born here. However, before more could be said, a huge vacuum-like portal rifts open, as the fighters are thrown into it.

As a smiling C.E.O. flies away in a robotic destroyer...

METAL GEAR RAY.
------

Somewhere in Frigate Orpheon, a guardian is awakened- by a sudden dsisturbance in populace. This would not go unnoticed, nor expunged...

A single red eye glows in the dark, before leaping away, leaving afterimages behind...

------

I've been neglecting Baz, Andy;s Toys, & Chris Lionheart lately. They're next.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Weldar

HOLY CRAP I've been working on this for a while, sorry it's long, and I'm not even done! PLEASE take the time to read, and tell me what you think!

Weldar
~Visually Impaired Welding Torch~
-image doesn't work :/-

About: Weldar is the guardian of Grunty’s Industries. He enforces the rules from the basement of the huge building; I’m guessing Grunty gives him orders. Weldar is, well, a welding torch, and visually impaired at that. He forgot his glasses, so his vision isn’t at 100%.

Potential: I believe Weldar has huge potential! As a boss! And a character, with explanation on size decrease included! Weldar can exhale/spit intensely hot flames that resemble those produced by, well, welding torches. Weldar also has a sucking attack that puts Dedede’s to shame. His bulk makes for good squishing qualities as well! And FYI, rumor has it Weldar’s well-paying, high position at Grunty’s Industries has enabled him to get his old pal, Clanker, to make a few ‘modifications’ on all the playable stages…

Why I chose him: Well, I chose Weldar because… He pawns. That’s a FACT. Weldar beats the pants off of any and all others. If he had his glasses, he would have smoked Banjo Kazooie, hands down. That’s why I chose him—he is the best.

About this Post: The first section is the boss section. Second section is the SSE part. And last but, of course, not least, the playable-character move set.

----------------------------------------------Boss-----------------------------------------

First, a few videos so you can see this bad boy in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_sfipAy0s

Okay, never mind, just one video, but that should be good enough

Now Some General Info on the Boss
• He’s on his own turf! In the basement of the SSE bomb factory, to be exact. Grunty has invested in the company (apparently it’s a company), cheated her way to head of staff, and placed Weldar (repaired, of course), as head of security. Clanker has come along to help Weldar out as well (Grunty installed her best security system EVER).
• He forgot his glasses. :/
• Very powerful
• One of the hardest bosses, on the highest difficulty
• He actually requires strategy to beat him—when I say strategy, yes I do mean the repetitive do-this-when-he-does-this routine.
• Boss battle music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnACDGPdFzU

Okay, now for a description of how Weldar works.

BOSS Move Set

Weldar attacks primarily by shooting flames at you, or trying to suck you up.

Flames: Weldar remains in the background as he shoots blue flames at you out of his mouth. These blue, hot flames do around 16% damage each time you are hit. Fortunately they have little to know knockback, and can be air-dodged (land dodged, their ending lag causes them to snag you). Lacking his glasses, Weldar’s aim isn’t the best.

1. Easy difficulty: Shoots 3-4 flames at you, slowly.

2. Normal difficulty: Shoots 3-6 flames at you, mediocre pace.

3. Hard difficulty: Shoots 6-8 flames at you, at a varying pace (the first two may be slow, while the last three might fly at you and vice-versa).

4. Intense difficulty: Shoots 10-12 flames at you, starting mediocre, and speeding up every two flames shot. The last two are either very fast or ‘HOLY CRAP WTF WAS THAT?’ fast.

Vacuum: Why is a welding torch vacuuming? I don’t know, but it just adds to Weldar’s awesomeness, if you ask me! Anyways, when Weldar decides to clean up the dust bunnies, he leaps into the background, and extends his next out, so his face is just out-of-bounds (side-stepping will cause you to run into him and get swallowed/take damage). When his face just barely lands on the ground, he won’t be sucking in air yet, giving you a split second to avoid the attack. However, he’ll move his neck around, in an attempt to suck you up.
When he sucks you up, he’ll cause a varying amount of damage (variable depending on level difficulty)*, and will perform varying actions afterwards (see last parenthesis*). This move, like the previous, has virtually no knockback.

1. Easy difficulty: His head remains at ground level, and he only sucks for around five seconds; getting sucked up causes 15% damage. He stops sucking, and our character tumbles back onto the stage.

2. Normal difficulty: Remains for seven seconds, and the last two seconds, he will raise his head (towards you) if you are above it. He does 18-22% damage (stale move system, whoopee!), and spits you back onto the stage as before. However, if you are in the air when he spits you out, you will receive an additional 5% damage from the impact of landing on the ground.

3. Hard difficulty: Weldar’s head remains onstage (well, right behind, technically) for twelve painful seconds, his head chasing you whichever way you go. If he sucks you up, he’ll chew on you (sort of like Yoshi’s grab attack), doing 3% damage per chomp. You have to struggle free, but even after you do so, he swallows you and then spits you back out. The swallow does 20% damage (OMG), and you WILL receive another 10%+ damage for landing once he spits you out. He will rise into the air slightly to spit you out if he caught you at ground level, dealing 10% damage instead of the previous five. At the middle of the screen, the damage raises to 15% and a drop/slam from the top results in 19% extra damage dealt.

4. Intense Difficulty: Basically the same as on hard difficulty, but Weldar will chase you constantly for a total of thirty-five seconds. Damage percents are the same as hard difficulty.

Ker-SPLAT: Weldar usually performs this attack in between his other attacks. He does NOT use this attack on the ‘Easy difficulty’ setting. He screams “Wahee” or something similar as he shoots off into the air VERY high. Around a second or so later, a very small shadow will appear on your character/ground under your character. The shadow will quickly get bigger, and eventually Weldar will come crashing onto the stage.
His mass has a width of about three Bowsers standing side-by-side, so you’d better move. A side-dodge won’t work here. Getting smashed does a whopping 45% damage, and also makes your character tiny for around eight seconds after Weldar leaps off screen back to the background. Once Weldar is 1.5 seconds away from appearing onscreen, his shadow will lock in place, and that is where he’ll land. If Weldar’s initial leap misses, he will chase you for a short time. If he has more than ¾’s of the stage behind him, and you have ¼ or less on your side, you can pretty much expect him to KO you.
He’ll take four to six tiny (ish) hops towards you before bounding back to the background. When he lands in the background, he’ll produce a white shockwave that travels across the ground, doing 5% damage if it connects. It’s fairly easy to avoid.

1. Normal difficulty: Weldar takes about five seconds to land, counting down three seconds after he disappears from the background. If he misses, he’ll take four steps towards you.

2. Hard difficulty: Takes three seconds to land, counting down five seconds after he disappears from the background. This is the same amount of time, but five seconds his shadow will appear, giving you only three seconds to react, whereas on ‘Normal’, its vice-versa, and you have five seconds to react. If he misses, he’ll take five hops towards you.

3. Intense difficulty: 3.5 seconds until he lands, counting down immediately after he disappears from the background. If he misses, he’ll take (you guessed it) six hops towards you.

Back-up: Now unfortunately, Weldar doesn’t have his supply of nuts n’ bolts to share with us. He does, however, still have his co-worker, Clanker, who was resourceful enough to get a few Primid to volunteer for this fight. This isn’t really a move of Weldar’s, but halfway through the battle, a cut scene will show him saying how things weren’t working out (I’ll provide a script later on), and so Clanker (over the intercom of course) requests the ‘new shipment of Primid’ to be transported to the basement. Primid, from here on out, will spawn in groups of about three every 30 seconds or so (but only if there isn’t any Primid already on the field).
• Regardless of difficulty, only three Primid will spawn

1. Easy difficulty: Three normal Primid will spawn

2. Normal difficulty: Three beam sword-wielding Primid will spawn, as well as an occasional blaster-wielding Primid

3. Hard difficulty: Two boomerang-wielding Primid will spawn, as well as a Motorcycle Primid (sorry, forgot the name, and not in the mood to research).

4. Intense difficulty: Three sumo-wrestling Primid spawn. I’m talking about the red>yellow>blue Primid who grow bigger occasionally.

Shock Treatment: As a last resort (on ‘Hard’ and ‘Intense’ difficulties only), Weldar will ask Clanker to turn on the zappers! That’s right, just like in the original boss fight against this bad-boy (welding torch), Welder electrifies the floor. Tiles you were fighting on will have a blue, ‘lively’ outline to them. If you touch this line, your character will flinch in electrocuted pain. The floor stuns them for .5 seconds, and does 3% damage, increasing by 2% each time. Weldar activates this on certain conditions:

1. Hard difficulty: Either
a. Has two hits left
b. A trophy base item falls onto the stage (de-activates when it disappears)

2. Intense difficulty: Either
a. Has five hits left
b. A trophy base item falls onto the stage (remains activated)

This Is Great and All—But How Do I Beat Him?

Okay, so you are probably wondering how you deal with this monstrosity (who is bad ***, I might add). Well, it’s simple really. Items will spawn occasionally, and (as we Banjo-Tooie fans all know), Weldar is ‘allergic’, I suppose, to explosive material. When Weldar performs his ‘Vacuum’ attack, throwing an explosive weapon to wherever his mouth is will cause him to suck it up, doing damage to him. Smart bombs, gooey bombs, bob-ombs, and explosive crates all come in handy. Mines don’t do so well.
Now most of these items aren’t as powerful as the Grenade Egg, so (yippee) Weldar has more health! He has 25 hits he can take, all of which have to be dealt out with explosives. I’ll list them in order of effectiveness and appearance rate.

1. Gooey Bombs: These appear most often, and are the ONLY items you get in ‘Intense difficulty’. They do whopping two damage. One appears around every ten seconds (begins appearing twenty seconds into the match).

2. Bob-ombs: These appear about as often as Gooey Bombs, and do four damage, appearing in all difficultness besides ‘Intense’

3. Crates and Smart bombs: Appear only in ‘Easy’ and ‘Normal’ difficulties. They do ten damage per hit

4. Trophy Bases: Very rarely spawn (same rate as with any other boss fight I suppose). Get Welder to swallow it, and you might luck out. Note he has to have five or less hits left in order to capture him.

----------------------------------------------SSE--------------------------------------------

Woot woot, story time!

Weldar’s Role in the Subspace Emissary

Grunty is along the top of the villains, and obviously, she wants things to go well for her. She sees the subspace as an excellent way to get her old body back, as well as a great way to punish Banjo and Kazooie for past troubles they’ve caused her.
One of these troubles is, of course, destroying her giant blow-torch, Weldar. Furious at his futile attempts to dispatch the bear and bird, she rebuilds him (he was already torn apart, so she couldn’t do that…), and orders him to keep watch in the basement of the Subspace Bomb Factory on Angel Island (yes, I’m changing the island to Angel Island, because it is obviously a complete rip-off). In order to keep Weldar in line and aid in security, Grunty also installs Clanker, whose various security cameras distributed among the grounds keep watch. Clanker controls many aspects of the factory, including power (and switches to open the doors).
So, the party who faces off against Meta Ridley also fights Weldar. Let me explain how they end up in the basement. After defeating Meta Ridley, <insert explanation for subspace bombs not going off here>, and Meta Ridley swipes Captain Falcon’s vehicle, causing it to plummet into the cargo hold of the factory. Here you have to deal with the usual supply of R.O.B.s (a bit stronger due to Ganondorf personally controlling them), and of course, Clanker’s security bots. Once you’ve done this for a while (several levels), you find the basement, where Weldar appears.

Becoming Playable

Weldar in his true form, understandable, isn’t fair to use against others in a Brawl. Which is okay, since after he gets blown up the second time, he is rebuilt once more, but on a smaller scale.
Grunty, in all her rage, decides to make Weldar chase after team. He’s already in subspace, and finds the group of ‘heroes’/’legends’ at the entrance to subspace. He spots Banjo and Kazooie, and challenges them. After he is defeated, he decides to switch sides. He turns on Grunty and aids Banjo in his showdown against the witch later on in subspace—Weldar is ultimately destroyed by one of Grunty’s spells—but his head flies out of subspace and lands on the dome of Klungo’s Emporium (or whatever the place from Nuts N’ Bolts is called… oops gave away fan-spoiler ). Anyways, Weldar is remade with a small enough body to pass as playable.

In-game texts:
As I stated in the boss moveset, Weldar and Clanker have a few short cut scenes. I’ll state those here, along with intro cut scene and defeated cut scene.

Meeting Weldar
*Party enters the basement

Clanker: Attention all personel! Intrusion in Sector B, sub level A!

*Door opens behind party; Weldar crawls out from the shadows behind the door

Weldar: Well, well, well! I believe regulation sixty four (*tribute to the best console ever) clearly states no power suits are allowed in this sector! You ARE wearing a powersuit, aren’t you? *Looks at Olimar

*Olimar shakes head, ‘no’ as Samus scoots behind Captain Falcon and DK

Weldar: Agh! I mustn’t forget to bring my reading glasses any more! Well, I’m already out, and it’d be a let-down to end my cameo appearance with a simple ‘fare-well’, so I might as well level you all out!

Weldar is Hurt by Explosion
Weldar: Hey! Please, not this again… Do you have any idea what it’s like to swallow explosives? It’s worse than after eating a plate full of beans… And that’s bad, just ask the rabbits! (Banjo-Tooie joke/reference)

When Weldar Calls For Primid Back-UpWeldar: Agh! Things aren’t working out as I had planned… I may need some help! Hey! Anyone listening? Send something—anything!

*pause

Clanker: Attention all sub-level Primid officers! Your assistance is required in Sector B, sub level A! Please direct all new Primid shipments to this area.

Weldar Activates Electricity 01
Weldar: Agh! I’ve had enough of this! Let’s see you run now! Hey, whoever’s up there, flip the switch on the left!

*Lights go out

Weldar: No, no, no! Your other left!

*Lights come back on, and the floor lights up in electricity

Clanker: Basement security mechanism, full power!

Weldar: It is? Agh I can’t tell! WHERE ARE MY GLASSES?!

(As you may have noticed, the conversations between Clanker and Weldar are a bit less direct as I may have made them out to be earlier)

Weldar Activates Electricity 02
*Trophy Base falls onto stage

Weldar: Agh! Get that thing away from me! I need assistance!

Weldar: Okay then, where’d you go pipsqueak? It’s times like this I wish I knew where I left my glasses…

Weldar’s Defeated
Weldar: Agh! Not again! I think I’m gonna--*explodes

*Parts fly everywhere, head smacks into wall, creating a whole to escape from

Clanker: Subspace bombs, reactivated, will detonate in 5… 4… 3…

Weldar: Oh no…

*Party escapes on Falcon’s car

Clanker: 2… 1…

*Subspace explosion

----------------------------Playable Character------------------------

Unlock Message

“He wasn’t really invited, but since he’s here he might as well get to work on you!”_Weldar has joined the Brawl!

General Info

Weldar is a big guy! Even when shrank way down, he’s towering above Ganondorf (thanks to his long neck). However his simple figure and bulky body make him somewhat slow and, well… slow. He’s got amazing range and power, however. He generally uses his long neck in sweeping motions to attack, but still uses a fiery mouth to singe foes who dare to venture to close. He is by far the heaviest (as well as fastest faller), and rivals Dedede in strength.

Stats
-1 being worst, 10 being best

Walking Speed: 2/10

Running Speed: 3/10

Primary Jump: 4/10

Secondary (double) Jump: 3/10

Size: 10/10

Range: 8/10

Weight: 10/10

Power: 10/10

Final Smash: 2/10

And now, what you’ve all been waiting for!

Specials

Neutral B: Ember
Weldar spits out an ember, being round-ish and blue in shape and color respectively. If you press and hold down the special button, and rotate the control stick right, Weldar will aim his head upwards; if you rotate it left, he will point his nuzzle downwards. Release the special to shoot the ember.
If you try to spit many embers at once, Welder will choke on them, and you’ll take 4% damage as he struggles to breath. There is about .5 seconds of ending lag after each ember exits Weldar’s mouth.
Ember’s do 6-10% damage, and have very poor knockback, but can be used like the Ice Climber’s Ice Shot to gimp/interrupt recoveries.

Side Special: Vacuum
Weldar smacks his head against the ground, when it bounces up slightly, a constant force of sucking air appears as well as a vacuuming sound. Weldar’s neck is curved up to his tank body (not literally a tank, just big).
Yep, Weldar’s still using this technique! Weldar’s vacuum has a bit further range than King Dedede’s, and does substantial damage to whoever is caught in it. Down side=Weldar sucks up any projectiles—Luigi’s Fire Ball, Mario’s, Pikachu’s Electricity, Lucario’s Aura Sphere, you name it! Weldar takes have the intended damage, except explosives are amplified to 1.5 times the normal damage (the stale move system is taken into consideration).
Weldar has excellent range with his Vacuum attack, but when a character is at the edge of the move and they continue to dash they can escape it as the move pulls in opponents slower than Dedede’s or Kirby’s. Any jump a victim performs while within the Vacuum’s air will be half that of their short jump. Foes can attack while being pulled towards Weldar, but any non-projectile attacks aimed into his jaws will be futile; Weldar has supreme priority over all but projectiles with this move, and non-explosive projectiles will not interrupt the move (but still cause damage) until Weldar is around about 180%, and the projectile does more than 2% damage. Explosive projectiles, however, pawn him.
Once a foe reaches Weldar’s jaws, he bites down, with a similar effect of the Ultimate Chimera’s—the foe is sent flying off at a vertical, upwards angle (although a lot powered down). This move does not have KO potential, but can serve well as an edge-guarder.

Down Special: Lug Nuts
Okay, this time around, Weldar gets his friends all riled up from Grunty’s Industries, and they are ready to do his bidding! Weldar hops in the air slightly (very slightly), and a Nut, Washer, or Bolt on each side of him will rush out from beneath him. They will then get up when an opponent nears, and chase after them relentlessly. However they are a bit weaker than King Dedede’s minions, but electricity does nothing to them (sorry Pikachu). This move cannot be preformed while airborne.
Pressing down and the special button will cause Weldar to jump slightly (very slightly) into the air, a nut, bolt, or washer rushing out from underneath him on his left and right. When they rush out, they do 8% damage and have mediocre knockback. After they rush out, they will either:

A. chase after a nearby foe

B. walk around for a few seconds before laying down, appearing inanimate; they will wait for a foe to wander close

These lug nuts are DEADWEIGHTS. As in, if they drop off the screen onto your character, they bring them straight down! Lug nuts will chase an opponent of the stage, but will fall fast and hard, so most will not be beaten by gimping lug nuts. You will know if a lug nut has your number, as it will scream ‘Argh!’ and jump to life before rushing you (quite fast for a living bolt/washer/nut, I might add)
Lug nuts do 8% damage when they rush out from underneath Weldar. However, when they are rushing a foe, they constantly ram into them, doing only 5% damage per ram. When they drop onto you from above, however, they do 10% damage.

Up Special: Ker-SPLAT
Yeah, it’s the same as the boss move, kinda. Hey thinking of a move set for a giant welding torch can be… a bit problematic. I’M TRYING TO DO WELDAR JUSTICE, OKAY? Anyways this is pretty much the same as the boss move set’s ‘Ker-SPLAT’, BUT it doesn’t go as high (Weldar’s smaller body has trouble making those impossibly high jumps).
Weldar slightly compresses (vertically) his body, and leaps high into the air while shouting ‘Woopee’ or something like that (see the boss video for reference). This move is a bit shorter than Dedede’s, and when he lands, any characters near him will be bumped into the air slightly. If his shadow is directly above a character, it will ‘lock-on’, and Weldar will fall towards them. However, if they leap of the stage, he will land on the edge.
This move does a whopping 38% damage if he lands on you, which will also make a character tiny for 3.5 seconds. On his way up, non-explosive projectiles will bounce off his hull. Getting smacked by him on his way up does varying damage; if you are hit by his hull, you take around 15% damage. If you are smacked by his neck or head (which are straightened upwards, like he is reaching for the stars) you are dealt 7-10% damage; his head/neck region suffers from the stale move system, but his hull does not.

Standards

A: Weldar does a quick swooping motion with his neck/head downwards. He slams his head against himself. This has horrible ending lag, but does 5-8% damage with fair knockback for a standard A.

Atilt: Weldar leans his head down (at a height of about Mario’s head) and breaths a hot, blue flame for a moment. This has bad knockback, but does 7-10% damage.

Forward Smash: Weldar leans his neck back (resembles a snake about to strike), and then lunges forward, his hull crashing to the floor, and his neck half-way spread out across the ground, his head rising from the floor. This is a tremendous attack with an incredible knockback. IT does 28-40%, the stale move system taken into consideration. This move K.O.’s Mario at around 30% (DI not considered). However, its ending lag is horrible, as Weldar has to get back on his base to continue fighting. His neck can be side-stepped, but the hull is too massive. His hull does the most damage (reaching 40%, fully charged), and also has the most knockback, but his neck gives him great range. It’s hard to land a hull-hit because his neck will most likely get to an opponent first.

Utilt: Weldar swings his neck in a similar way Donkey Kong swings his arm for his Utilt. Weldar’s has mediocre knockback, and does 9-13% damage. Ending lag isn’t the best.

Up Smash: Weldar brings his head in close to his body, and gargles an ember, aiming his mouth upwards. When you stop charging, a flame bursts from his mouth and lasts for about 1.5 seconds. This move has okay kill potential, and inflicts 16-24% damage. This move will completely miss anyone standing at ground level with Weldar.

Dtilt: Weldar extends his neck and stabs at the ground (in similar fashion to R.O.B.’s dtilt). He recovers slowly from this, but does 7-11% damage, with low knockback.

Down Smash: Another powerful move! Weldar posts his head on the ground, and swings his hull around his body in a full circle. When you begin charging, his head will be planted in the ground, so the attack will execute rather quickly. However when the move ends, Weldar will be immobile for 1 second, as he is dizzy from the spin and waves his head around quickly, trying to recover. This has a large amount of knockback, and should definitely be feared. Weldar does 25-38% damage with this move, and will K.O. Mario as low as 45%.

Dash: Weldar will crash to the floor, his neck raised, his hull doing around 14-18% damage to anything it hits. Weldar slowly gets up after this move, leaving him wide open.

Edge-Attack: Weldar, holding on with his mouth, swings his hull/body up and over him, it land on the ground before he lets go. He then releases the edge, and his head snaps over his body. This has good knockback and does 9-14% damage.

Aerials

Nair: Weldar spins his hull around a few times very quickly, bringing his head in close while he does so. Mediocre priority and mediocre knockback, doing 11-15% damage.

Fair: Weldar does an attack similar to Charizard's fair, but he breathes much hotter, blue flames (with a shorter 'blast' radius/hitbox) that do 11-16% damage.

UAir: Weldar outstretches his neck, pummeling all who are directly above his head. This move has a small hitbox, but does 13-19% damage, with outstanding knockback! Low priority, however.

Bair Weldar wraps his neck around his hull as he does a back flip; 9-14% damage, mediocre knockback and priority

Final Smash

Weldar leaps off stage, out the top boundary; when he lands, electricity outlines the floor in square tiles! THIS is the modifications Clanker has made to all the stages! Weldar's defense system is now activated, and touching the floor will stun you for 1.5 seconds, while causing 3% damage. That's it though. Weldar cannot be stunned by his own electricity. The final smash lasts for around 40 seconds.
^
WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

smashbot226

Smash Master
HOLY CRAP I've been working on this for a while, sorry it's long, and I'm not even done! PLEASE take the time to read, and tell me what you think!

Weldar
~Visually Impaired Welding Torch~
-image doesn't work :/-

About: Weldar is the guardian of Grunty’s Industries. He enforces the rules from the basement of the huge building; I’m guessing Grunty gives him orders. Weldar is, well, a welding torch, and visually impaired at that. He forgot his glasses, so his vision isn’t at 100%.

Potential: I believe Weldar has huge potential! As a boss! And a character, with explanation on size decrease included! Weldar can exhale/spit intensely hot flames that resemble those produced by, well, welding torches. Weldar also has a sucking attack that puts Dedede’s to shame. His bulk makes for good squishing qualities as well! And FYI, rumor has it Weldar’s well-paying, high position at Grunty’s Industries has enabled him to get his old pal, Clanker, to make a few ‘modifications’ on all the playable stages…

Why I chose him: Well, I chose Weldar because… He pawns. That’s a FACT. Weldar beats the pants off of any and all others. If he had his glasses, he would have smoked Banjo Kazooie, hands down. That’s why I chose him—he is the best.

About this Post: The first section is the boss section. Second section is the SSE part. And last but, of course, not least, the playable-character move set.

----------------------------------------------Boss-----------------------------------------

First, a few videos so you can see this bad boy in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_sfipAy0s

Okay, never mind, just one video, but that should be good enough

Now Some General Info on the Boss
• He’s on his own turf! In the basement of the SSE bomb factory, to be exact. Grunty has invested in the company (apparently it’s a company), cheated her way to head of staff, and placed Weldar (repaired, of course), as head of security. Clanker has come along to help Weldar out as well (Grunty installed her best security system EVER).
• He forgot his glasses. :/
• Very powerful
• One of the hardest bosses, on the highest difficulty
• He actually requires strategy to beat him—when I say strategy, yes I do mean the repetitive do-this-when-he-does-this routine.
• Boss battle music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnACDGPdFzU

Okay, now for a description of how Weldar works.

BOSS Move Set

Weldar attacks primarily by shooting flames at you, or trying to suck you up.

Flames: Weldar remains in the background as he shoots blue flames at you out of his mouth. These blue, hot flames do around 16% damage each time you are hit. Fortunately they have little to know knockback, and can be air-dodged (land dodged, their ending lag causes them to snag you). Lacking his glasses, Weldar’s aim isn’t the best.

1. Easy difficulty: Shoots 3-4 flames at you, slowly.

2. Normal difficulty: Shoots 3-6 flames at you, mediocre pace.

3. Hard difficulty: Shoots 6-8 flames at you, at a varying pace (the first two may be slow, while the last three might fly at you and vice-versa).

4. Intense difficulty: Shoots 10-12 flames at you, starting mediocre, and speeding up every two flames shot. The last two are either very fast or ‘HOLY CRAP WTF WAS THAT?’ fast.

Vacuum: Why is a welding torch vacuuming? I don’t know, but it just adds to Weldar’s awesomeness, if you ask me! Anyways, when Weldar decides to clean up the dust bunnies, he leaps into the background, and extends his next out, so his face is just out-of-bounds (side-stepping will cause you to run into him and get swallowed/take damage). When his face just barely lands on the ground, he won’t be sucking in air yet, giving you a split second to avoid the attack. However, he’ll move his neck around, in an attempt to suck you up.
When he sucks you up, he’ll cause a varying amount of damage (variable depending on level difficulty)*, and will perform varying actions afterwards (see last parenthesis*). This move, like the previous, has virtually no knockback.

1. Easy difficulty: His head remains at ground level, and he only sucks for around five seconds; getting sucked up causes 15% damage. He stops sucking, and our character tumbles back onto the stage.

2. Normal difficulty: Remains for seven seconds, and the last two seconds, he will raise his head (towards you) if you are above it. He does 18-22% damage (stale move system, whoopee!), and spits you back onto the stage as before. However, if you are in the air when he spits you out, you will receive an additional 5% damage from the impact of landing on the ground.

3. Hard difficulty: Weldar’s head remains onstage (well, right behind, technically) for twelve painful seconds, his head chasing you whichever way you go. If he sucks you up, he’ll chew on you (sort of like Yoshi’s grab attack), doing 3% damage per chomp. You have to struggle free, but even after you do so, he swallows you and then spits you back out. The swallow does 20% damage (OMG), and you WILL receive another 10%+ damage for landing once he spits you out. He will rise into the air slightly to spit you out if he caught you at ground level, dealing 10% damage instead of the previous five. At the middle of the screen, the damage raises to 15% and a drop/slam from the top results in 19% extra damage dealt.

4. Intense Difficulty: Basically the same as on hard difficulty, but Weldar will chase you constantly for a total of thirty-five seconds. Damage percents are the same as hard difficulty.

Ker-SPLAT: Weldar usually performs this attack in between his other attacks. He does NOT use this attack on the ‘Easy difficulty’ setting. He screams “Wahee” or something similar as he shoots off into the air VERY high. Around a second or so later, a very small shadow will appear on your character/ground under your character. The shadow will quickly get bigger, and eventually Weldar will come crashing onto the stage.
His mass has a width of about three Bowsers standing side-by-side, so you’d better move. A side-dodge won’t work here. Getting smashed does a whopping 45% damage, and also makes your character tiny for around eight seconds after Weldar leaps off screen back to the background. Once Weldar is 1.5 seconds away from appearing onscreen, his shadow will lock in place, and that is where he’ll land. If Weldar’s initial leap misses, he will chase you for a short time. If he has more than ¾’s of the stage behind him, and you have ¼ or less on your side, you can pretty much expect him to KO you.
He’ll take four to six tiny (ish) hops towards you before bounding back to the background. When he lands in the background, he’ll produce a white shockwave that travels across the ground, doing 5% damage if it connects. It’s fairly easy to avoid.

1. Normal difficulty: Weldar takes about five seconds to land, counting down three seconds after he disappears from the background. If he misses, he’ll take four steps towards you.

2. Hard difficulty: Takes three seconds to land, counting down five seconds after he disappears from the background. This is the same amount of time, but five seconds his shadow will appear, giving you only three seconds to react, whereas on ‘Normal’, its vice-versa, and you have five seconds to react. If he misses, he’ll take five hops towards you.

3. Intense difficulty: 3.5 seconds until he lands, counting down immediately after he disappears from the background. If he misses, he’ll take (you guessed it) six hops towards you.

Back-up: Now unfortunately, Weldar doesn’t have his supply of nuts n’ bolts to share with us. He does, however, still have his co-worker, Clanker, who was resourceful enough to get a few Primid to volunteer for this fight. This isn’t really a move of Weldar’s, but halfway through the battle, a cut scene will show him saying how things weren’t working out (I’ll provide a script later on), and so Clanker (over the intercom of course) requests the ‘new shipment of Primid’ to be transported to the basement. Primid, from here on out, will spawn in groups of about three every 30 seconds or so (but only if there isn’t any Primid already on the field).
• Regardless of difficulty, only three Primid will spawn

1. Easy difficulty: Three normal Primid will spawn

2. Normal difficulty: Three beam sword-wielding Primid will spawn, as well as an occasional blaster-wielding Primid

3. Hard difficulty: Two boomerang-wielding Primid will spawn, as well as a Motorcycle Primid (sorry, forgot the name, and not in the mood to research).

4. Intense difficulty: Three sumo-wrestling Primid spawn. I’m talking about the red>yellow>blue Primid who grow bigger occasionally.

Shock Treatment: As a last resort (on ‘Hard’ and ‘Intense’ difficulties only), Weldar will ask Clanker to turn on the zappers! That’s right, just like in the original boss fight against this bad-boy (welding torch), Welder electrifies the floor. Tiles you were fighting on will have a blue, ‘lively’ outline to them. If you touch this line, your character will flinch in electrocuted pain. The floor stuns them for .5 seconds, and does 3% damage, increasing by 2% each time. Weldar activates this on certain conditions:

1. Hard difficulty: Either
a. Has two hits left
b. A trophy base item falls onto the stage (de-activates when it disappears)

2. Intense difficulty: Either
a. Has five hits left
b. A trophy base item falls onto the stage (remains activated)

This Is Great and All—But How Do I Beat Him?

Okay, so you are probably wondering how you deal with this monstrosity (who is bad ***, I might add). Well, it’s simple really. Items will spawn occasionally, and (as we Banjo-Tooie fans all know), Weldar is ‘allergic’, I suppose, to explosive material. When Weldar performs his ‘Vacuum’ attack, throwing an explosive weapon to wherever his mouth is will cause him to suck it up, doing damage to him. Smart bombs, gooey bombs, bob-ombs, and explosive crates all come in handy. Mines don’t do so well.
Now most of these items aren’t as powerful as the Grenade Egg, so (yippee) Weldar has more health! He has 25 hits he can take, all of which have to be dealt out with explosives. I’ll list them in order of effectiveness and appearance rate.

1. Gooey Bombs: These appear most often, and are the ONLY items you get in ‘Intense difficulty’. They do whopping two damage. One appears around every ten seconds (begins appearing twenty seconds into the match).

2. Bob-ombs: These appear about as often as Gooey Bombs, and do four damage, appearing in all difficultness besides ‘Intense’

3. Crates and Smart bombs: Appear only in ‘Easy’ and ‘Normal’ difficulties. They do ten damage per hit

4. Trophy Bases: Very rarely spawn (same rate as with any other boss fight I suppose). Get Welder to swallow it, and you might luck out. Note he has to have five or less hits left in order to capture him.

----------------------------------------------SSE--------------------------------------------

Woot woot, story time!

Weldar’s Role in the Subspace Emissary

Grunty is along the top of the villains, and obviously, she wants things to go well for her. She sees the subspace as an excellent way to get her old body back, as well as a great way to punish Banjo and Kazooie for past troubles they’ve caused her.
One of these troubles is, of course, destroying her giant blow-torch, Weldar. Furious at his futile attempts to dispatch the bear and bird, she rebuilds him (he was already torn apart, so she couldn’t do that…), and orders him to keep watch in the basement of the Subspace Bomb Factory on Angel Island (yes, I’m changing the island to Angel Island, because it is obviously a complete rip-off). In order to keep Weldar in line and aid in security, Grunty also installs Clanker, whose various security cameras distributed among the grounds keep watch. Clanker controls many aspects of the factory, including power (and switches to open the doors).
So, the party who faces off against Meta Ridley also fights Weldar. Let me explain how they end up in the basement. After defeating Meta Ridley, <insert explanation for subspace bombs not going off here>, and Meta Ridley swipes Captain Falcon’s vehicle, causing it to plummet into the cargo hold of the factory. Here you have to deal with the usual supply of R.O.B.s (a bit stronger due to Ganondorf personally controlling them), and of course, Clanker’s security bots. Once you’ve done this for a while (several levels), you find the basement, where Weldar appears.

In-game texts:
As I stated in the boss moveset, Weldar and Clanker have a few short cut scenes. I’ll state those here, along with intro cut scene and defeated cut scene.

Meeting Weldar
*Party enters the basement

Clanker: Attention all personel! Intrusion in Sector B, sub level A!

*Door opens behind party; Weldar crawls out from the shadows behind the door

Weldar: Well, well, well! I believe regulation sixty four (*tribute to the best console ever) clearly states no power suits are allowed in this sector! You ARE wearing a powersuit, aren’t you? *Looks at Olimar

*Olimar shakes head, ‘no’ as Samus scoots behind Captain Falcon and DK

Weldar: Agh! I mustn’t forget to bring my reading glasses any more! Well, I’m already out, and it’d be a let-down to end my cameo appearance with a simple ‘fare-well’, so I might as well level you all out!

Weldar is Hurt by Explosion
Weldar: Hey! Please, not this again… Do you have any idea what it’s like to swallow explosives? It’s worse than after eating a plate full of beans… And that’s bad, just ask the rabbits! (Banjo-Tooie joke/reference)

When Weldar Calls For Primid Back-UpWeldar: Agh! Things aren’t working out as I had planned… I may need some help! Hey! Anyone listening? Send something—anything!

*pause

Clanker: Attention all sub-level Primid officers! Your assistance is required in Sector B, sub level A! Please direct all new Primid shipments to this area.

Weldar Activates Electricity 01
Weldar: Agh! I’ve had enough of this! Let’s see you run now! Hey, whoever’s up there, flip the switch on the left!

*Lights go out

Weldar: No, no, no! Your other left!

*Lights come back on, and the floor lights up in electricity

Weldar: It is? Agh I can’t tell! WHERE ARE MY GLASSES?!

(As you may have noticed, the conversations between Clanker and Weldar are a bit less direct as I may have made them out to be earlier)

Weldar Activates Electricity 02
*Trophy Base falls onto stage

Weldar: Agh! Get that thing away from me! I need assistance!

Weldar: Okay then, where’d you go pipsqueak? It’s times like this I wish I knew where I left my glasses…

Weldar’s Defeated
Weldar: Agh! Not again! I think I’m gonna--*explodes

*Parts fly everywhere, head smacks into wall, creating a whole to escape from

Clanker: Subspace bombs, reactivated, will detonate in 5… 4… 3…

Weldar: Oh no…

*Party escapes on Falcon’s car*

Clanker: 2… 1…

*Subspace explosion

Captain Falcon approves of this boss.

Weldar

Smash Cadet
That boss moveset is awesome and I say that without any sort of bias *looks at username*

Seriously though I like it. However just so you know it wasn't just grenade eggs that Weldar was 'allergic' to, fire eggs did the trick too. But I suppose throwing a fire flower in his mouth just isn't quite the same.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
That boss moveset is awesome and I say that without any sort of bias *looks at username*

Seriously though I like it. However just so you know it wasn't just grenade eggs that Weldar was 'allergic' to, fire eggs did the trick too. But I suppose throwing a fire flower in his mouth just isn't quite the same.
Really? Thanks!!! I'm working on the CHARACTER moveset now ;)

And I never knew fire eggs worked!!

But thanks :) I'll let you know when I update with character info.

Captain Falcon approves of this boss.
W00t w00t, thank you falcon!

Haha tahnks!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
You are welcome.

And could somebody be polite enough as to comment on my new SSE Chapter?

I spent a while on it...
I just read it--and it's awesome!

It's action-packed and I could picture it all in my head pretty vividly good job with the detail not to much not too little overall I liked it

Weldar

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna say this again since last time it was sort of drowned out by Mendez and his epic story. Can I have some feedback on my half complete Seal Clubber moveset back on page 267. It's my first moveset so any sort of comments would be aporciated

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The Young and the Moveset: Chris Lionheart is back from the dead! He was buried alive by Cheap Josh, who wanted to cash in on the life insurance! He was saved by a mysterious stranger who is yet to be revealed....
From last episode, you may remember that Chris Lionheart was burried alive!! O NOEZ!! He was then saved by a mysterious stranger....'twas none other than SMASHBOT!!! Why? Smashbot owed his daughter's life to Chris Lionheart by helping her through a mysterious disease! Smashbot learned of Josh's plot through a drunk TWILGHTHERO! Yet, what happened to TWILIGHTHERO....?
As you know (from two episodes ago), TWILGHTHERO (TH) is a pilot who struggles with alcoholism =O!!. He then boarded his plane and flew it DRUNK (O NOEZ!!)! He crashed and fell unconcious in a feild in Northern Ohio (lolwut?) and he is about to experience AMNESIA!!!!
Meanwhile, Sonic the Baron (StB), a retired baseball umpire who owns a bar at the center of the earth ( NO WAI!!!) comes up after a long day of work. When he sees a strange car parked in front of his house....(Uh-ohz!! Cliff Hanger!!)
We last left TH lying in a field awakening with amnesia! (AMNESIA?!) He now wakes up believing he is Lithuanian immigrant who has come to America to work in the meatpacking buisness. (O RLY?) He then travels to the stock yards searching for a job....
Meanwhile back at the ranch, StB enters his house- AND FINDS HIS WIFE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS CLONE, BARON THE SONIC! =O!!! Enraged, he spawns a wiffleball bat and throws it at BtS, killing him instantly. His wife is screaming and threatens to call the police...StB is now a wanted man.....
Going back to the first episode (lol, FLASHBACK!!) Kibble left Mendez and took the kids. Since it was Mendez who brought home the bacon (mMmm...Bay-con), Kibble was forced to move back in with his old roomate, Chuggs. Kibble at first could not come up with the rent...so he was forced to dance at the BLUE IGUANAgentlemen's club XD!!
Mendez, was left devistated by Kibble's leave and soon fell into a spiral of depression....

A phone rings in an office. Some one quickly answers it. It's none other that AGI THE MICROSOFT NERD easilly amused, milk-drinking detective (he done gotz a strange obsession with da paper clipz)! He has been informed of StB run from the law and is in charge of the investigation....
NOA elsewhere....
Kibble has lost his apartment (GASP!), Chuggs has died of alcohol poisoning in a game of Drink the Beer (lolwut?!). His chillinz (children..lol) iz now in foster care (DA GOVERNMENT CAME AND TOOK HIS BABIEZ!) He has also lost his job at the, um, Blue Iguana (Sorry, Kibble). He is a ragamuffin (What kinds of muffin blueberry? banana?) and begs on the street. Little does he know said street is frequented by BKUPA, THE STRUGGLING ARTIST!!....
We return back to the streets with Kibble, who done lost his chillinz, on the cruel streets! Bkupa, the struggling artist sees the poor fellow down on his luck. You see, BKupa is an artist(YOU'VE SAID THAT ALREADY!) without da fancy-shmancy art school. He roams around the city looking for burts of inspiration. He approaches Kibble. Kibble puts forth a grimy hand and in it a paper cup. Bkupa is instantly struck with inspiration for a painting and takes Kibble to his studio.
Still no Spadefawks in your story? D:

Captain Pissweak

Smash Rookie
The Kid

The Kid

The Kid from the masochistic game “I Wanna Be The Guy” has joined the Brawl! He’s gotten over his tendency to explode and has built up the strength to withstand a punch!

Stats:
Power: 2.5/10
Walking Speed: 6.5/10
Dash Speed: 9/10
Range: 3/10
Projectile Distance: 8/10
Drop Speed: 5/10
Size: 2/10
First Jump: 7/10
Second Jump: 3/10
Crouch: 1/10
Traction: 9/10
Combo: 2/10
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawling: No
Glide: No
Tether: No

Standard:
Neutral A: Throws a punch dealing 3% damage, and then swings “Very Small Gun” at the opponent doing 4%. Low-low knock back.
Hold A: Continues throwing punches doing 3% damage. Low-low knock back.
Side Tilt A: Hits opponent with the tip of “Very Small Gun” and deals 5% damage. Low-medium knock back.
Dash A: Slides along the ground and kicks opponent with his feet, dealing 6% damage. Low-high knock back.
Up Tilt A: Waves “Very Small Gun” above his head, dealing 4% damage. Low-medium knock back.
Down Tilt A: Kicks his foot out at the opponent, dealing 6% damage. Low-medium knock back.
Side Smash: Dashes quickly forward with “Very Small Gun”. Deals 8% damage uncharged and 15% when fully charged. Low-high to medium-medium knock back.
Up Smash: Shoots a bullet straight up, similar to Snake’s up smash except it doesn’t fall down. Deals 9% damage uncharged and 18% fully charged. Low-medium to medium-low knock back.
Down Smash: Kicks both of his feet out from under him. Deals 10% damage uncharged and 19% fully charged. Low-high to medium-high knock back.

Specials:
Neutral B: Very Small Gun: The Kid shoots white and yellow bullets which travel almost the whole screen length. The button can be held to shoot rapid fire, but only four bullets can be shot at a time. Each bullet does 2% damage. Low-low knock back.
Side Tilt B: Bullet Spin: The Kid spins in a circle while moving quickly to the side. He will shoot four bullets out of “Very Small Gun”, and opponents caught in the spin will be dealt high damage and knock back. Bullets deal 2% damage and the spin from the beginning does 20%. Bullets have low-low knock back and spin has high-medium knock back.
Up Tilt B: Cape of Hero: The Kid uses the cape to get high vertical recovery and hold down the jump button to float down slowly, similar to Peach’s parasol. Deals no damage, but doesn’t put The Kid into a helpless state.
Down Tilt B: Game Over Counter: The Kid stands still and if the opponent hits The Kid, he explodes into hundreds of pixels. He then reassembles behind the opponent and launches a surprise attack. Damage dealt and knock back depends on countered attacks strength.

Aerials:
Neutral Aerial: Spins in a circle while shooting bullets. The spin deals 10% damage with low-medium knock back and the bullets deal 2% with low-low knock back.
Forward Aerial: Punches in front of himself, knocking opponents horizontally. Deals 11% damage with medium-low knock back.
Backward Aerial: Kicks out a foot, launching opponent sideways. Deals 10% damage and medium-high knock back.
Up Aerial: Shoots four bullets straight up. Deals 2% damage for each bullet and has low-low vertical knock back.
Down Aerial: Kicks both feet down, meteor smashing opponent. Deals 16% damage and high-medium vertical knock back to opponents on the ground.

Grabs:
Grab Attack: Hits “Very Small Gun” on opponents head. Does 2% damage.
Forward Throw: Throws the opponent into the air at a 45o angle and shoots them, launching them far. Deals 14% damage and medium-high vertical and horizontal knock back.
Backward Throw: Same as the forward throw, except in opposite direction.
Up Throw: Throws them into the ground, launching them upwards. Deals 12% damage and has medium-low vertical knock back.
Down Throw: Throws opponent on the ground and shoots them with bullets. Deals 10% damage and has medium-low horizontal knock back.

Others:
Front is on Floor: Rolls forward and shoots behind him. Deals 2% damage and low-low knock back.
Back is on Floor: Does a handstand, spins his feet in the air, and stands up. Deals 8% damage and low-high knock back.
Edge Attack: Climbs up, then swings “Very Small Gun”. “Very Small Gun” deals 9% damage and has low-high knock back.
Edge Attack Over 100%: Climbs up slowly, then swings “Very Small Gun” and shoots a bullet. “Very Small Gun” deals 9% damage and the bullet deals 2% damage. “Very Small Gun” has low-high knock back and the bullet has low-low knock back.

Taunts:
Up Taunt: Explodes into hundreds of red pixels and then reassembles himself.
Side Taunt: Yells “WHOZAWHAT!”
Down Taunt: Yells “I have bested fruit, spike and moon!”

Final Smash: The Guy Transformation:
Similar to Wario-Man and Giga Bowser final smashes, The Kid will transform into The Guy (final boss of I Wanna Be The Guy (who could’ve guessed)), getting boosted attack strength, higher speed and infinite jumps. The reason for this Final Smash is <insert spoilers here>.

Entrance: The Kid rides down on a falling fruit.

Alternate Costumes:
Default/Blue Team: Blue clothes and the “Cape of Hero” is red.
Red Team: Red clothes and the “Cape of Hero” is orange.
Green Team: Green clothes and the “Cape of Hero” is yellow.
White: White clothes and the “Cape of Hero” is grey.
Black: Black clothes and the “Cape of Hero” is dark grey.

Wii Remote Sound: The Kid yells “WHOZAWHAT!”

Victory Taunts:
Victory Taunt One: Dodges back and forth between falling fruit.
Victory Taunt Two: Jumps back and forth over a spike.
Victory Taunt Three: Runs around in a circle while the moon chases him.
Loss Pose: Stands there and considers jumping into the spike next to him.
Victory Theme: Press R To Try Again.

Logo: (Coming Soon! Yay!)

Kirby Hat: Kirby grows The Kid’s hair and puts on the “Cape of Hero”. He gets “Very Small Gun” as a neutral B move.

How to Unlock:
1. Beat Duon in The Subspace Emissary.
2. Beat Classic and All-Star on Intense difficulty.
3. Play 1,000 Brawls.

Unlock Message: Whatever you do, don’t touch the fruit! The Kid has joined the Brawl!

The Subspace Emissary: After you defeat Duon, the shadow bugs split into two different trophies. One is Mr. Game & Watch, the other is The Kid. Fox aims his blaster at Mr. Game & Watch’s trophy, and Falco aims his at The Kid’s trophy. Peach walks over and revives Mr. Game & Watch and Zelda revives The Kid. The Kid bows to Zelda and then joins the group.

Snake's Codec
Snake: Hey, Otacon, there’s a kid here.
Otacon: Oh, that’s The Kid… Oh God! The memories! That game!
Snake: Otacon! What’s going on!
Otacon: The pain! It cost me my sanity!
Snake: Otacon, what are you talking about!
Otacon: Please, God, tell me why Kayin wants people to go insane!
Snake: Otacon, snap out of it! Otacon? Otacon!!!

Stage coming soon!

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
And no Iron Thorn. How can you have drama without women? *looks at "Sakurai did not intend Smash to be a competitive franchise"* ...Oh.

Chief Mendez, I want to show your story to my friends. of course they'll all hate it because they don't appreciate stupid humor. And nice SSEs guys. I can't wait to see Teigen's role X3 But I'll be out for much of the day, we're looking at Georgetown University.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
For what you had to work with in those characters Bkupa, you did fine, but I found that a bad choice of characters to open with. You want the first opening scene to be at least somewhat serious, or else people will think the entire thing will be as ridiculous as the start. I just feel the start needed to be at least slightly "epic". What you have is fine, I just think it needs to occur later in the SSE, even if after the first level.

Thanks for the suggestions, although when I wrote that the invasion would start tomorrow, I kind of implied that the serious bit would start there. The first level is kind of just a humorous opening scene.

I'm working on chapter 2 now

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Curse you, Mendez, my Internet can't handle a page like that! GAH! I must never again visit page 278 of this thread EVER AGAIN!

Although I did get a chance to read your story while my computer was frozen on it. Not bad.

peeup

Smash Lord
Okay, if I can ever get my attention span to work with me, this is my to-do list:
Calvin and Hobbes
Ronald McDonald
Spore Creature

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Grab- Genesis will reach out and put the target into a strangle hold.

Neutral Grab- Genesis will tighten the strangle hold beginning to choke the opponent 2%

Up Grab- Genesis will fly straight up (not off screen like most), fly in a circle and plummet straight down smashing the enemy into the ground 8%. Knock back wise this isn’t gonna be dangerous untill the opponent is over 100% and even then is no threat If you activate Genesis’ Left/Right B Flash immediately afterwards you’re guaranteed to hit with at least 2 of the shots. (+4% from original)

Down Grab- Genesis will hold the opponent up by the throat and slam them down into the ground 6%. Knock back wise this attack is pretty much the same as Genesis’ Up Grab. This is a great set up for Genesis’ Up B Feather Storm. (+2% from original)

Forward Grab- Genesis will slam his knee into the opponents back and then kick them away 8%. Knock back wise this has to be Genesis’ best grab as it can kill the lighter characters at 100%. This grab has the same set up as the Up Grab, just activate Flash for an easy 2 shots. (+4% from original)

Back Grab- Genesis will quickly side step around the opponent and slap him away with his wing still facing the same way he was before 12%. Knock back wise this attack is this has to be Genesis best grab, about as powerfull as an uncharged smash attack for metaknight. This grab has no good set up really, about one of Flash’s shots will land if you’re quick enough but that’s about it. (+6% from original and much higher knock back)

I updated his grabs like you suggested and drop his range from 10 to 7.5

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hey people! On 278, past the loads and loads of spamming, is my Weldar Boss & Playable Character moveset(s)! I've updated the PC (playable character) with Specials and standards, and am moving onto aerials! Check it out, please!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hmm... TYATM First Season... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I feel all celebrity-like and stuff. :)

Mendez... That is officially the longest post I've ever seen, even if it was the same thing repeated 8274 times. ;)

Um... Yeah, that's all for now.

Agi

Smash Lord
Hey, Kibble, has the end of September been officially made the cut-off date?

Now that I have my new project underway, I realize how huge this character chart will be... I shudder to see the next few months...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Sorry I didn't post this sooner (I've had a lot of band events this week.)

The boys name is filtered so just know what it is.

A-s-h-i-t-a-k-a and San

Universe:
Princess Mononoke

To Unlock:
Have them join your party in the SSE.
Or
Beat 100 man battles with atleast one character and defeat them in battle.

Unlock Message:
A****aka and San, the destined pair, have joined the frey.

Story (Spoilers):
A****aka was last prince of the Ameshi people. He was forced to leave his village forever when he became cursed with a demon in his right arm. This curse grants A****aka super strength, but will soon tear his soul apart and kill him very painfully. A****aka journeys to the West to discover what caused his fate, and perhaps find a way to reverse it. He sees San (aka. Princess Mononoke) when he was attemtping to save the lives of two men by taking them through the "forest of the gods". A****aka later saves San when she attacks the village of Irontown (the village that caused A****aka's pain and suffering.) He brings San out of Irontown, nearly losing his life in the process. A****aka shows great affection for San, which she at first despises because she was raised by wolves since she was an infant, and was taught to deny her human side. San later accepts her human side and returns A****aka's affections somewhat. After they save the world (or atleast the forest), A****aka is cured of his curse. San tells A****aka that he means so much to her, but she cannot forgive the humans for what they have done. So the two part ways, A****aka helps rebuild Irontown, while San returns to the forest. A****aka did however promise to visit San as often as he could.

Movie:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
*This movie is not mine (and I was not the one to post it on Youtube). All rights to the movie belong to Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli.

Wii-Mote Sound:
The sound of howling wolves is heard.

Entry Pose:
A****aka and San ride in on Yakul (a red elk) and a white wolf respectively. The character that you aren't playing as, rides into the background. The character you are playing as jumps off his/her mount and their mount runs into the background.

Outfits:
A****aka and San each have 2 outfits, giving 4 possible combinations.
Oufit combination #1- Shown in the above picture
Outfit combination #2- A****aka wears his full cloak and hood, San wears her wolf pelt and mask.

Outfit combination #3- A****aka wears his full cloak and hood. San wears her outfit #1.
Outfit combination #4- A****aka wears outfit #1. San wears her oufit #2.
Colors-
Blue
Red
Green
Gold
Black
White
*Alt outfit changes the color of all clothing, except for the grass cloak and wolf pelt. All other character features (hair, skin, etc. are unaffected.)

Play Style:
A****aka and San are a versatile combination. Each of them possesses unmounted and mounted capabilities and a tether or pseudo-tether recovery while on foot.
A****aka possesses fast but weak attacks, but his smashes are exceptionally slow and powerful. He is best on the ground. His loyal elk, Yakul possesses excellent speed and jumping ability.
San possesses fast but weak attacks, excelling in aerial combat. Her "brothers" the wolves of the Moro tribe possess excellent weight, power, and jumping ability.
*To play as A****aka at the start press no buttons.
*To play as San at the start, hold the R button during character selection.

Stats:
A****aka-
Size- 4/5
Weight- 3/5
Falling Speed- 3/5
Power- (Varies highly) Can be as low as 2/5 or as high as 5/5
Attack Speed- (Varies highly) Can be as high as 4/5 or as low as 2/5
Reach- 3/5 (Lower than Marth, longer than Pit, probably about that of MK.)
Movement Speed- 4/5
Jumps- 4/5
Recovery- Tether 3/5, Mounted 4/5
Final Smash- 4/5
Traction- 3/5
Dodges- 4/5
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- No
Crawl- Yes
Glide- No

San-
Size- 4/5 (a little shorter than A****aka)
Weight- 2/5
Falling Speed- 2/5
Power- 2/5
Attack Speed- 5/5
Reach- 2/5 (roughly that of Pit)
Movement Speed- 4/5
Jumps- 4/5
Recovery- Unmounted 3/5, Mounted 4/5
Final Smash- 3/5
Traction- 5/5
Dodges- 5/5
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- 2 seconds
Crawl- Yes
Glide- No

Specials:
A****aka-
Neutral B- (Unmounted) Ameshi Arrow
Fires a stone arrow from his bow. He holds his sword underhanded in his right hand and fires the arrow. The animation is in part 10. The arrow flies straight forward, flying slower than one of Link's arrows, but striking harder. 5%
(Weapon; Projectiles; Specials Indirect)

Neutral B- (Mounted) Ameshi Arrow
Works the same as the unmounted version. The animation is in Part 2.
(Weapon; Projectiles; Specials Indirect)

Side B- Yakul
Whistles and calls Yakul from the background. A****aka then jumps on Yakul's back. Using this while mounted causes A****aka to dismount Yakul.
Yakul works differently from the wario bike:
Can't jump off of Yakul (Yakul has a good B-Up to make up for it.
Slower top speed.
Affected by traction, but not by ramps.
A****aka won't fall off easily.
Better maneuverability.
Attacks can be used while mounted.
No built in ramming attack.

Up B- (Unmounted) Demon Tether
The demon snakes that occassionally appear around A****aka's arm in the movie extend a huge distance from A****aka and grab the ledge (if one is available.) When used on the ground, this will aim upwards in the same trajectory as Ivysaur's Vine Whip. Instead of lashing the foe, it grabs them. A****aka then turns 360 degrees and throws them.
10% damage
(Darkness; Specials Indirect)

Up B- (Mounted) Yakul Jump
Yakul jumps a large distance diagonally upwards. Goes forward about 1.5x the distance of an uncharged quickdraw, to make up for Yakul's lack of a second jump. This will knock foes struck by Yakul back and deal decent damage. 7%
(Weapon; Specials Indirect)

Down B- San
A****aka runs into the background. San soon runs onto the stage from the background.
If A****aka was mounted then San will be mounted and if he was unmounted, San will be unmounted. This has invinceability frames at any moment where one of the characters isn't on stage. This can only be used on the ground.

San-
Neutral B- (Unmounted&Mounted) Spear
San jabs her spear forward. This is one of her few attacks with exceptional range. Average attack. 7%
(Weapon; Stabbing; Specials Direct)

Side B- Wolf
One of San's "brothers" runs onto the stage from the background. San mounts the wolf. Using this while mounted, causes San to dismount.
This works differently from the Wario Bike:
Adds more weight to the character.
Can't be jumped off of (great Up B to make up for it.)
No built in ramming attack.
Affected by traction (but not ramps.)
San can't be easily knocked off.
Can use attacks while mounted.

Up B- (Unmounted) Spear Jump
Shown in part 5. San leaps a good vertical (and some horizontal distance) with her spear and jabs it into a wall (if applicable). This allows her to climb up a good distance or until she reaches a ledge. A pseudo-tether of sorts. It can strike foes if they are jabbed by the spear, doing some damage and allowing San to footstool jump off of them. 7%
(Weapon; Specials Direct, Stabbing)

Up B- (Mounted) Wolf Jump
San's wolf jumps a large distance diagonally upwards about 1.5x the distance of Ike's quickdraw. This great recovery makes up for the lack of a second jump. This deals some damage and knockback to enemies struck by the Wolf. 7%
(Weapon; Specials Indirect)

Down B- A****aka
San retreats to the background and A****aka soon enters the stage from the background. If San was mounted, A****aka will be mounted. If San was not mounted, A****aka won't be mounted. This has invinceability frames at any moment where one of the characters isn't on stage. This can only be used on the ground.

Normal Attacks (A****aka):
A- Slash
Slashes diagonally with the sword. Quick and weak. 3%
A,A- Second Slash
Slashes diagonally with the sword starting from the opposite side. Quick and weak. 3%
A,A,A- Demon Strike
A slash with some demon strength. Stronger and a bit slower than the first 2 slashes. 5%
All are (Weapon; Slashing)

Dash Attack-
(Mounted)- Yakul Ram
Yakul rams the opponent with his horns. Average all around attack. 8% (Weapon)
(Unmounted)- Jumping Strike
A****aka jumps forwards and stabs forwards. Fast, far reaching, and weak. 6%
(Weapon; Stabbing)

Normal Attacks (San):
A- Stab
Stabs with her knife. Quick and weak. 3% (Weapon; Stabbing)
A,A- Cut
Cuts with her knife. Quick and weak. 3% (Weapon; Slashing)
A,A,A- Kick
Kicks with force. Stronger than the first 2 attacks with decent knockback. 4% (Leg)
*A,A,A becomes a triple cut combo with the same stats while mounted. (Weapon; Slashing)

Dash Attack-
(Mounted)- Mauling
San's wolf pounces foward, knocking the foe back. Slower than Yakul Ram but with better power. 10% (Weapon)
(Unmounted)- Running Stab
San runs foward and stabs the foe. Weak and fast. 6% (Weapon; Stabbing)

Tilts (A****aka):
Forward- Quick Slash
Slashes forward horizontally. Quick and weak. 7%
(Weapon; Slashing)

Up- Flipping Slash
A****aka performs a back flip, slashing from the ground in front of him all the way to the ground behind him (same areas but lower reach than Ike's Up-Smash). Quick and weak. 8%
(Weapon; Slashing)

Down- Hamstring
Slashes low, aiming for the legs. Fast and weak. 7%
(Weapon; Slashing)

*While mounted, all tilts become basic slashes in the direction of the attack (Up Tilt becomes a slash performed while Yakul turns 360 degrees.) These have the same effect as his normal tilts.

Tilts (San):
Forward- Quick Stab
Stabs forward. Quick and weak. 6%
(Weapon; Stabbing)

Up- Air Cut
An upwards slash with San's knife. Quick and weak (but stronger than F-Tilt). 7%
(Weapon; Slashing)

Down-Ankle Slash
Slashes very low, aiming for the feet. Quick and weak. 6%
(Weapon; Slashing)

Smashes (A****aka):
Forward- Cursed Slash
The curse in A****aka's arm takes hold of him, greatly increasing his strength. A****aka slashes forward horizontally while the demon "snakes" appear. Very high knockback and damage but slow. Faster but not as far reaching as Ike's F-Smash. 17-22%
(Weapon; Slashing; Darkness)

Up- Demon Slash
The curse in A****aka's right arm takes hold of him, greatly increasing his strenght. A****aka slashes towards the sky while the demon "snakes" appear. Very high knockback and damage but slow. Slower and more powerful than Link's Up-Smash (pretty much the same hitbox). Two anime-style cutting marks are made in the air. This attack is shown (somewhat) in part 10.
16-21%
(Weapon; Slashing; Darkness)

Down- Demon Snakes
A****aka smashes the ground with his right fist. The demon "snakes" extend on both side of A****aka. Great power and reach but slow. A****aka's fastest and weakest smash. 12-17%
(Darkness)

*While mounted all smash attacks stay as close as possible to their unmounted animations (except obviously, A****aka's fist doesn't touch the ground in his down smash).

Smashes (San):
Forward- High Kick
San performs a high kick with her leg. Average smash attack with no glaring weaknesses. 10-15%
(Leg)

Up- Sky Spear
San takes her spear out and swings it upwards. Average speed and strength. One of San's few far reaching attacks. 10-15%
(Weapon)

Down- Wolven Mauling
A wolf runs in from the background and runs in a circle around San. San's strongest but slowest smash attack. Great knockback. This outprioritizes and neutralizes any attack that hits the wolf.
12-17%
(Weapon)

*While mounted, San's forward smash becomes a wolf bite and San's up-smash causes her mount to slash upwards with his claw. These attacks have the same effect as San's unmounted smashes.
(Weapon; Slashing)

Aerials (A****aka):
Nair- 360 Slash
A****aka slashes in a circle. Average stats all around. 9%
(Weapon; Slashing)

Fair- Demon Punch
A****aka's curse increases his strength. He punches forwards after some movement under his glove occurs. Strong but somewhat slow. 13%
(Punching; Darkness)

Bair- Backslash
A****aka slashes backwards, somewhat like Pit's Bair. It is not a great killing move unlike Pit's bair. Fast and weak with decent reach. 8%
(Weapon; Slashing)

Uair- Uppercut Slash
A****aka jumps up slightly and uppercuts with his sword. Average all around aerial. 11%
(Weapon; Slashing)

Dair- Snake Spike
Demon snakes burst from A****aka's right arm, and extend downwards. A****aka's farthest reaching aerial. Fairly fast. This spike's foes downwards. 10%
(Darkness)

*All aerials are locked while mounted and are replaced by the Elk aerial.
Elk Aerial- Yakul Footstool
Yakul auto-sweetspots a nearby foe (if one is close enough) and footstool jumps off of their heads, dealing some damage and causing the foe to meteor downwards. 7%
(Weapon; Leg)

Aerials (San):
Nair- Flip Kick
San performs a backflip kick, hitting all around her. Decent all around aerial. 9%
(Leg)

Fair- Dropkick
San performs a dropkick. This spikes foes down. Good all around aerial. 12%
(Leg)

Bair- Backstab
Same as Pits bair in function. Appearance wise only one knife is used (as San only has one dagger.).
(Weapon; Stabbing; Slashing)

Uair- Wolf Pounce
A wolf jumps from the background all the way upwards until reaching just above San. This has high knockback but is slower and more predictable than San's other aerials. 13%
(Weapon)

Dair- Javelin Throw
San pulls out her spear and chucks it downwards. It strikes for good damage but no knockback. If the spear hits an enemy, San will dive down until she reaches that enemy and add to the pain by drop kicking the opponent, spiking them downwards.
10% first hit 5% second hit
(Weapon; Stabbing; Leg)

*While mounted all aerials are replaced by the wolf aerial.
Wolf Aerial- Bite
The wolf grabs the enemy in its jaws. They are kept in the wolf's jaws until San reaches the ground. The wolf when then throw them forward a good distance. If San never reaches the ground (SD's) then the opponent will lose a stock as well, resulting in a Sanside. 10%
(Weapon)

Final Smash (A****aka):
A****aka's Curse-
A****aka's curse activates, increasing the knockback and damage of all of his attacks by 1.5x. All other stats are unaffected. The demon "snakes" move around wildly while the Final Smash is active. Lasts 20 seconds.

Final Smash (San):
Moro the Wolf Queen-
Moro enters the battle and fights. She is very strong and possesses good speed. Lasts 15 seconds. San is free to move during this Final Smash.

Grabs/Throws (A****aka):
Grab- Demon Wrap
The demon "snakes" wrap around the opponent. Works like an extended grab.
Grab Attack- Constrict
The wrap tightens. 3%
Forward Throw- Toss
A****aka throws the opponent forwards, releasing the wrap. Decent knockback. 5%
Back Throw- 180 Toss
A****aka turns around and throws the opponent, releasing the wrap. Decent knockback. 5%
Up Throw- Extend
The "snakes" extend a large distance upwards. and toss the foe. Highest knockback throw. 6%
Back Throw- Smash
A****aka smashes the "snakes" (and the opponent trapped inside) into the ground. Low knocback but high damage. 10%
*Grabs are the same while mounted.

Grabs/Throws (San):
Grab- Impale
San stabs forward with her spear, catching the opponent with it. Works like an extended grab.
Grab Attack- Wounds
The opponent takes 1% damage each second they are caught in the grab.
Forward Throw- Thrust
Thrusts the spear forward, causing the opponent to be released and thrown forward. 7%
Back Throw- 360
San turns 360 degrees, releasing the foe at the 180 degree mark. Decent knockback. 6%
Up Throw- Swing
San swings her spear upwards, causing the foe to be released and fly upwards. 7%
Down Throw- Spear Smash
San wildly smashes the foe into the ground several times with her spear. It hits a random number of times (up to 5), dealing 3% each time. Little knockback on the last hit.
*Throws are the same while mounted.

Situational Attacks (A****aka):
Get Up Attack- Slash
Slashes on both sides with his sword. 5%
(Weapon; Slash)
Ledge Attack- Jump Slash
Jumps and slashes downwards with his sword. 5%
(Weapon; Slash)

Situational Attacks (San):
Get Up Attack- Pounce
Jumps up and cuts with her dagger. Shown in part 5.
(Weapon; Slash)
6%
Ledge Attack- Jump Kick
Jumps and sticks her foot out. Has "sex kick" properties. 6%
(Leg)

L-Button (A****aka):
Shield- Snake Shield
The "snakes extend around A****aka and protect him.
Sidestep- Duck
Ducks and sidesteps.
Airdodge- Standard
A standard airdodge.
Forward Roll- Crawl
Leaps forward and lands on his hands.
Back Roll- Backflip
Performs a backflip.
*While mounted, the dodges keep the same effect but the animal performs more plain dodges.

L-Button (San):
Shield- Wolven Brothers
Sans brothers run from the background and protect her on both sides, while San guards the area above her with her dagger.
*When this shield is injured, the brothers become wounded, and run back to the background when the shield is released or broken.
Sidestep- Wolven Reflexes
San nimbly dodges to the side, while growling.
Airdodge- Wolven Dodge
A standard airdodge with a growling sound.
Forward Roll- Wolven Rescue
One of San's brothers comes from the background and rescuing her, running around the stage in a circle and dropping her off at the end of the "roll". A lot faster than it sounds.
Back Roll- Backflip
Performs a backflip
*While mounted, the dodges keep the same effect, but the animal performs more simple dodges.

Miscellanious Animations:
Running- Each of them runs just like in the movie.
Idle-
A****aka- Puts his bow on the ground and pulls on the string, shown in part 10.
San- Starts petting a wolf.
Dazed-
A****aka- Grips his arm, holding the curse back.
San- A typical dizzy animation.
Running-
A****aka- A very lightfooted running animation shown in the movie.
San- A very light-footed running animation shown in the movie.
Walking-
A****aka- A****aka sheathes his sword and starts walking (keeping his hand on the sheath.)
San- San walks forward slowly, staying wary to her surroundings.

Taunts (A****aka):
Up- Whistles and says "Yakul!"
Side- Sticks his sword in the ground and leans on it (lasts until you move.)
Down- Puts his cloak and hood on or takes it off, effectively allowing you to change outfits mid-battle.

Taunts (San):
Up- Looks at the crystal dagger that A****aka gave to her.
Side- Two wolves come in from the background. She starts petting them both.
Down- Puts her mask and cloak on or takes them off, effectively allowing you to change outfits mid-battle.

Lose Pose:
Both A****aka and San appear and have the demon curse all over their bodies.

Victory Pose:
A****aka is cured of his curse.
San rides off on a wolf.
A****aka and San embrace like in the picture.

Pros:
A****aka-
Extremely powerful smashes.
Good ground game.
Possesses a spike.
Versatile character.
Has a projectile.
Tilts and many attacks are fast.
Some aerials are decent.
Good final smash.
Can change to San to improve air game and damage racking.
Has a tether recovery and a mounted recovery.

San-
Great air game.
Possesses spikes.
Versatile character.
Most attacks are fast.
Plenty of aerial finishers.
Decent final smash.
Can change to A****aka to improve ground game and ground finishers.
Has a pseudo-tether and a mounted recovery.

Cons:
A****aka-
Doesn't excel in the air.
Large target.
Light for his size.
Tether is easily gimpable.
Side B and Down B can only be used while on the ground.
Smashes are slow.
Tilts and most attacks are weak.
Great traction and dodges.

San-
Many attacks are weak.
Lacks good ground finishers.
Reach isn't great on most attacks.
Psedo-Tether is fairly easy to gimp.
Side and Down B can only be used while on the ground.
Large target (though not as large as A****aka).
Light for her size.
Floaty.

Miscellanious Crap:

Kirby Hat:
A****aka- Kirby gains A****aka's hood and cloak.
San- Kirby gains San's hair, mask, and wolf cloak.
When Kirby uses Ameshi Arrow, he says "Shoot!"
When Kirby uses Spear, he yells "Stay back!"

Codec Conversation:
Snake: Am I fighting Anime characters?
Octacon: Yes. They are A****aka and San, the main characters of the famous anime movie, Princess Mononoke.
S: I thought there was a rule against anime characters being in Smash.
O: All rules are meant to broken. Besides that rule was only made to stop lame anime characters like Naruto and Goku from getting in.

Crowd Cheer:
A****aka and San are unique in that the crowd does not cheer for them, they cheer for each other.
If A****aka- San yells "A****AKA!!!"
If San- A****aka yells "SAAAANNNNN!!!!"

Stage:
Irontown-
The layout of this stage is a lot like Onette (but without the car effect). Not really much to say about this stage other than that. Watch the movie and you'll pretty much know what Iron Town is like.
To Unlock- Comes with San and A****aka.

Music:
This Video Contains an Assortment of Songs From the Movie.
Princess Mononoke Hime- Orchestral Version
*I take no credit for the making of these videos. All rights to the anime movie and music belong to Studio Ghibli.

Items:
Rifle-
A really old fashioned rifle from the movie. Shoot it to release fire and a bullet. It has only one shot and hits hard for high damage and knockback. 20%

Assist Trophies:
Kodamas-
The wierd little forest spirits appear and cling to the foe like a bunch of Pikmin, dealing 1% damage per second each. They dissappear after time and can be shaken off through controller input.

Trophies:
A****aka & San- A destined pair. A****aka is the last Prince of the Ameshi people who is cursed by a demon on his arm. San is the "wolf princess" who has been raised by the wolves of the forest since she was an infant.

Lady Eboshi- A dictator who leads the people of Irontown. She has caused much forest destruction and has angered San heavily. She is the cause of A****aka's curse.

Jeigo- A servant of the Emperor in disguise as a Monk. He seeks the head of the Great Forest Spirit, hoping to gain a hill of gold.

Moro, the Wolf Queen- The oldest wolf and the mother of an entire clan of giant wolves.

Nago, the boar demon- Once the leader of a boar tribe, he was turned into a demon by Eboshi's bullet. He caused A****aka's curse when he attacks A****aka's village.

The Great Forest Spirit- A "god" who rules over all forest creatures. It has powers of life and death, becoming an elk-like creature and a large "nightwalker" to represent each side respectively.

Kudamas- Weird little forest creatures. They are a sign that the forest is healthy.
*And others.

Stickers:
A****aka- Weapon +20
San- Slashing +20
Lady Eboshi- Gun Damage +30
Jeigo- Foot/Leg +30

Event Matches:
#30- The Home of Forest Spirits
*Objective- Protect the Kudamas from Ganondorf and Bowser.
*Playable Characters- A****aka and San.
#40- San Vs. Eboshi
Defeat the boss, the Lady Eboshi.

Subspace Emissary Role:
When the forest is destroyed by a Subspace Bomb, A****aka and San are taken with it. When they are brought back from their trophyfied states in the Subspace Realm, they help the party fight Tabuu.

Boss (Spoilers):
The Lady Eboshi-
In her anger against the humans, especially Eboshi, San challenges the Lady Eboshi to a one on one fight.
Eboshi uses knifes for her primary weapon and uses the following attacks:
Slice- A basic cut. 5-15%
Stab- A basic stab. 5-15%
Rifle Shot- Eboshi jumps back to the far edge of the stage (either right or left) and pulls out a rifle. She fires it, releasing fire and an iron bullet. 10-20%
Size- Human Size 4/5
Health- 1000-3000
Difficulty- 3/5
*A****aka can't be used in this fight.
*This boss can only be fought in event match #40
After defeating Eboshi, A****aka, will interfere, knocking both women out. He returns Eboshi to the village and rescues San.

I hope you all enjoyed the moveset. Thank you Miyazaki for making such a kick *** movie!

Agi

Smash Lord
In other words, I don't worry about that project for a while.
:laugh:

Time to announce my next moveset: Revan, from KOTOR I.

He will have two vibroblades and force abilities in the moveset I give him, and Force Jump will NOT be his B-Up.

EDIT: Wow, that looks like a solid moveset above me... *reads*
Pity how the filter continually knocks out part of his name...

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
lol, the s word is censored every time......

The moveset looks really nice Chris

HOW DARE U OFFEND DBZ IN THE CODEC! GREATEST ANIME EVER..

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Here is more of my SSE, although this is a cutscene, not a level:

In the dead of the night, an ominous castle in seen in the darkness. Several old skeletons lie around the area, and bats circle high above. Inside the throne room, standing in front of a dark, high-backed throne, is Lord Dracula. He stands over three subjects, giving orders by moving his mouth, but not speaking, resorting to hand gestures and movements instead. By sweeping one arm in front of him slowly, then sliding a finger across his throat, Dracula signals to these followers to search the lands, and destroy all who stand in his way. These three loyal villains, Nightmare, Cervantes, and Sauron, all listen intently. Nightmare and Cervantes are eager for the souls promised by Dracula in return for service. Sauron is slightly less loyal, not pleased at the prospect of serving another, but for now he is playing along, taking orders in return for the chance at revenge on his enemies.

Dracula finishes his orders, then motions to the villains to get to work. Nightmare exits into a red portal, mumbling, "SOOOOUULLLLSSSS...", while Cervantes and Sauron walk slowly out of the front door, Cervantes to set sail in search of souls, Sauron to rally an army of Orcs. After they are gone, Dracula exits into a hidden chamber. This room is totally overwhelmed with blackness. Tabuu's lifeless body is shown, hanging on the wall, as if crucified, by chains of darkness. Dracula clears his throat into the ominous silence. A single red eye pops open and stares at Dracula, who nods obediently. The eye nods back, laughing evilly, maniacally, uncontrollably. Then, the eye closes, and releases the new, black Shadow Bugs. More mutated versions of the Subspace Army rise, such as three-headed Towtows, Spaaks carrying Greap sickles, and Autolances that fire Auroros heads, as well as standard dark Primids. This, newly-christened Dark Army faces the eye, which makes a nodding motion. At this, the army exits the room, walking through walls by fading, and begins marching away from the castle, breaking up into smaller groups to cover more ground. Dracula takes one last look at his master, then exits the chamber. He has one more mission tonight.

Changing his form into a swarm of flapping bats, Dracula sets off at an alarming pace. Finally, he touches down in front of a scientific lab, marked with a familiar logo. Entering, Dracula sees a tall figure sitting in front of a computer, typing fervently. Dracula clears his throat, and Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik turns around in the chair, and nods at Dracula. Dracula walks up to the computer and views Eggman's prowess. On the screen is shown a shot of True Dracula and what looks like a Dark Cannon, only completely black, and generating dark energy out of the barrel of the gun. Dracula looks curiously at Eggman, who nods, to signify that he has finished his invention.

Pulling a single cannon out of a metallic chest, Eggman turns and presses a red button on his keyboard. A single test tube is lowered from the ceiling of the lab, opening when it touches the floor. Inside, floating in midair, apparently in a deep sleep, is Shadow the Hedgehog. Eggman turns to Shadow and aims the cannon. A single, dark beam is fired out of the gun, and hits Shadow. Shadow shudders for a minute, then opens his eyes, which are now bright red. Walking over to Dracula, Shadow gives a deep bow, then stands at his new master's side, ready for orders. Dracula nods contentedly, then turns to Eggman, smiling evilly. Eggman motions to a chest full of the new Dark Cannons. Dracula points to Shadow, who is staring up at him, then points to the chest forcefully. Shadow walks slowly to the chest, picks it up despite its weight, then uses Chaos Control to teleport himself and the chest back to Dracula's Castle. Turning back to Eggman, Dracula nods, then exits the lab, as Eggman gives him a loyal salute. Outside, Dracula changes back into a swarm of bats, and heads back home. In just a few hours, the age of darkness would begin!

Level 2 will be up soon, I hope!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Very nice inclusion of Eggman and Shadowz. :3

Edit: I will put up the requested Reviews tomorrow. I've been really sick the past days and walls of text were actually not really good to read. D:

smashbot226

Smash Master
Personally, I think Sauron is more of the "Alpha Male" villain than Dracula is.

But that's just me. (And I think we're going superiority by movesets, but that's different.)

Anyway, hopefully Sauron can achieve his goals.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
DBZ is an amazing, amazing series. Also I can't wait to read that A****aka moveset (Princess Mononoke = my favorite Ghibli film), as soon as I can spare a few minutes.

Weldar

Smash Cadet
My Seal Clubber moveset back on page 267 is complete. If someone could please read it and tell me what you think it would be much appreciated :)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Sorry I didn't post this sooner (I've had a lot of band events this week.)

The boys name is filtered so just know what it is.

A-s-h-i-t-a-k-a and San

I hope you all enjoyed the moveset. Thank you Miyazaki for making such a kick *** movie!
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

I use to love this movie as a little kid!
FRICKEN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect job. Hands down.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
You're doing a fine job so far, Bkupa. That scene helped to set a serious tone, villian scenes are always good at doing that. I'm pleased to see Nightmare and Cervantes as two of the main antagonists. Can't wait for more. Are you actually going to let us play as the villians though before the end? Outside of Dracula, anyway.

On Dracula's best moveset status. . .The main reason it's so iconic is that it was the first in a wave of good movesets. It set a new standard. If not for it, I'd be making much worse movesets. If Dracula had come later on in the topic, it wouldn't be as iconic in the thread as it is.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
*Finally goes to check Dracula's crouch due to how much it's been mentioned*

Not bad. But I find it ironic that Dracula's crouch is so praised when the moveset I originally made to rival it, Voldo, actually has a bilt, ftilt and dash attack for his crawl. Gecko Moria's crouch is also superior to Dracula's.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Chapter 2: Rising Darkness

Tabuu and Ashencroft wanted to ensure their victory in this war. To do this, they would need the help of other powerful villains. In order to prevent a revolt, Tabuu knew he would have to hide how much power he had lost when he was defeated by the heroes of Trophy Land. Ashencroft was sent out to recruit. To assist in this, Tabuu granted his sword additional powers. It was in fact Tabuu who granted Ashencroft's blade the ability to slice through dimensions. Now Ashencroft has the power to warp using his sword.

Part 1- Mewtwo
Mewtwo and Mew were equals in the new Poke'mon kingdom they started (at the end of the first Poke'mon movie). There was unrest, however, for Mewtwo didn't like being equal in power with another. Mewtwo's desire to rule over all Poke'mon made him easy to tempt.
When Mewtwo was alone, Ashencroft warped in to begin "negotiations."
Mewtwo is suprised by the intruder but not frightened. Mewtwo charges a powerful shadow ball and launches it at his opponent. The shadow ball doesn't even scratch Ashencroft.
"So... I guess I'm going to have to do this the hard way.." Ashencroft says.
"Its impressive that you've survived that," said Mewtwo, "but I was just getting warmed up."
Mewtwo then fires a hyper beam, one of the most powerful attacks in Poke'mon. It doesn't even leave a scorch mark on his foe's armor.
"Now... you'll have to witness true power," says Ashencroft.
FIGHT!
*Useable characters- Ashencroft
*Opponent- Mewtwo
*Obj- 1 stock match

After defeating Mewtwo, Ashencroft stays his hand, and tempts Mewtwo by offering him power.
"I can see inside your black heart, Mewtwo.... and I can see your desires. I can see that you want to rule over all Poke'mon and eliminate the humans of your world. If you will offer me your allegiance, then you will obtain true power. Resist and I will kill you here."
"I will accept your offer..."

And thus the alliance got its 3rd member.

Part 2- The Black Knight (Note that none of this is actually related to the true plot of FE.)
It appears as though the Black Knight has once again survived his fight with Ike. He was ressurected by
Sephiran
before the 2nd to last fight in Radiant Dawn. The Black Knight's one desire is to surpass Ike and defeat him. This made him easy to tempt.

Ashencroft warps to the Black Knights location. The Black Knight draws his sword, Alondite, in reaction to this. A fight between the 2 knights ensues.

Useable Characters- Ashencroft
Opponent- The Black Knight
Obj- 1 stock match

After the end of this match, the cutscene resumes.
"Why can't my blade hurt you..." said The Black Knight.
"I know you're story.... (Spoilers)
Zelgius
, your equipment was blessed by a "god." I am more powerful than your Ashera, for my power comes from the abyss."
Ashencroft, holding back much of his strength, slashes at the Black Knight. His sword takes a chunk out of the Black Knight's armor. The Black Knight is surprised at this.
"... What do you want from me?" asked the Black Knight.
"I want nothing but your allegiance" replied Ashencroft. "In return you will have the opportunity to fight your nemesis again.... the one you call Ike."
"I'm listening..." said the Black Knight.
"Ike resides in another realm. He is allied with a rather annoying group. Among them is a prince who's people I intend to vanquish. With your help, we will all see our desires met."
"We?" asked the Black Knight.
"Come with me... everything will become clear to you."

Part 3- Dracula
Simon Belmont once again hunts down Dracula. This time, in his castle in Trophy Land.

Useable Characters- Simon Belmont
Opponent- Lord Dracula
Obj.- 1 stock match

After Simon defeats Dracula, Dracula becomes a bat and flies away. When Dracula finds his new destination, a creepy, desolate part of the forest, Ashencroft is there to greet him.

"I see we are of the same kind," said Ashencroft.
"You are a vampire as well?" said Dracula.
"Nay... atleast... not quite, for I am a different kind of demon."
"Well then, lets find out which of us is the superior." replied Dracula.

Playable Characters- Ashencroft
Opponent- Lord Dracula
Objective- 1 Stock Match

Ashencroft defeats Lord Dracula. Dracula decides to deny his opponent victory by telling about his recent battle with Simon Belmont. Before he could say a word, however, Ashencroft interrupts him.
"I already know your story, dark one, for I can read the evil of your heart. I have come here to make you an offer. Pledge your loyalty to me and you shall gain the power to defeat the one you call Simon."
"I accept your offer..."

Part 4- Nightmare
Nightmare, a merciless killer who gains pleasure from the suffering and fear of others, was perfect for Tabuu's alliance. Gaining his allegiance would be simple.
Ashencroft warps to Nightmare. Nightmare had just finished turning an innocent victim into a trophy. When he saw the knight, Nightmare's only thought was to kill.

Playable Characters- Ashencroft
Opponent- Nightmare
Objective- 1 stock match

After being defeated, Nightmare begins to speak.
"You.... how can you resist a nightmare like me."
Ashencroft laughs. "I fear nothing... But I have not come here to fight. I have come here seeking your service."
"You expect me to... serve you? I care not for loyalty or power. I only wants fear."
"Thats what makes you perfect for the job I'm offering you. Your payment will be the fear and misery of my enemies."
"I will be their worst Nightmare!"

Part 5 Ganondorf And Bowser
Ganon and Bowser were quick to leave the group after Tabuu had been defeated. They now joined forces and plotted to destroy Link, Zelda, and Mario once and for all. When Ashencroft made his offer they were quick to accept.

This is unique among most chapters in that it may be updated as more villains are added to the roster.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom