• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
You'll need more than a sorry. *Draws sword*

JK... its all cool as long as no more of those stupid things are posted.
It's not over yet! *Brings out Z-saber*

But seriously, stop posting stupid stuff people.

Off topic: Has anyone been able to upload a new avatar? It's not working for me.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
It's not over yet! *Brings out Z-saber*

But seriously, stop posting stupid stuff people.

Off topic: Has anyone been able to upload a new avatar? It's not working for me.
I had to change mine to a standard one, as my Mow-tom wasn't appearing, and I couldn't upload any more images, 'cause when I try to, it says "Unable to save image."

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
It's only evolved into a spam filled thread more recently. Why did I have to give you idiots the link to my beautiful complaint generator?!? Just try to comment on actual mainstream things happening in the topic as you post, and keep conversations between individual other users which barely relate to the topic to PMs.

The new SSE chapters are welcome additional sections to the SSEs. The Pokemon one should've given Mewtwo some screen time and felt under detailed, but it's nothing major. From what I've noticed so far, it seems you put less effort into what you do for the actual Brawl characters and only do any real work on the movesets in this topic.

Timon & Pumba were comical and true to the movie, and despite the chapter being comical it kept with the serious theme by having the characters get turned into vampires. Only real complaint is I think there was too much playing as the bad guys in a chapter that was so early on, but that's not really an important issue. Are you going to keep each little section with characters in it as a "level"? It gets kind of awkward when each "level" has so many playable parts, and it's probably going to make the grand total of levels be low, making the SSE look smaller then it is.

On the Cortex moveset, I've been doing some brainstorming, and I've decided it's going to be different from what one would expect. It's going to be both Cortex and Tiny (The pre Crash of the Titans one), Cortex riding on Tiny's back. They'll take advantage of each other a lot comically in the moveset, Tiny using Cortex as a weapon like Crash did in Twinsanity while Cortex takes advantage of Tiny's stupidity.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
It's only evolved into a spam filled thread more recently. Why did I have to give you idiots the link to my beautiful complaint generator?!? Just try to comment on actual mainstream things happening in the topic as you post, and keep conversations between individual other users which barely relate to the topic to PMs.

The new SSE chapters are welcome additional sections to the SSEs. The Pokemon one should've given Mewtwo some screen time and felt under detailed, but it's nothing major. From what I've noticed so far, it seems you put less effort into what you do for the actual Brawl characters and only do any real work on the movesets in this topic.

Timon & Pumba were comical and true to the movie, and despite the chapter being comical it kept with the serious theme by having the characters get turned into vampires. Only real complaint is I think there was too much playing as the bad guys in a chapter that was so early on, but that's not really an important issue. Are you going to keep each little section with characters in it as a "level"? It gets kind of awkward when each "level" has so many playable parts, and it's probably going to make the grand total of levels be low, making the SSE look smaller then it is.

On the Cortex moveset, I've been doing some brainstorming, and I've decided it's going to be different from what one would expect. It's going to be both Cortex and Tiny (The pre Crash of the Titans one), Cortex riding on Tiny's back. They'll take advantage of each other a lot comically in the moveset, Tiny using Cortex as a weapon like Crash did in Twinsanity while Cortex takes advantage of Tiny's stupidity.
Lol Mewtwo will get his screentime when he appears as a boss. You can't get much more quality screen time than that.

Its kind of a given that I don't do as much for the actual well-known brawl characters, because most people already know their stories. Some characters like Ike on the other hand aren't so well known. Part of this is becuase I know little about the stories of certain characters (or that those characters are pretty generic or have varying stories such as the Poke'mon Trainer.)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
What the--

I don't get on for a little while and this thread goes to pot?! Sheesh... All your posts will get horrible reviews, because they score a -7896759 in originality, a -17 in organization, a 3.14159 in detail, and a -infinity in moveset-ness.

Not good enough. F - -

Oh, and um...

I'm joking. You are cool. Along with BKUPA, Sundance, Warlord, Mendez, Smashbot, and Spadefox.
. . .

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
What the--

I don't get on for a little while and this thread goes to pot?! Sheesh... All your posts will get horrible reviews, because they score a -7896759 in originality, a -17 in organization, a 3.14159 in detail, and a -infinity in moveset-ness.

Not good enough. F - -

Oh, and um...

. . .

What do you really expect from a topic that has nearly 300 pages...

I love how the first thing you two noticed was TWIL leaving you out.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Pom Pom

Pom Pom, the most happening guy in Free Country USA, joins the Brawl!

-Pom Pwned

Pom Pom is the toughest, most badawesome dude to ever have a circumference measurable in terms of pi. (Yes, more than Gheb.) His multiple, high jumps make for a great recovery even without his ^B. Priority, power, and speed make up for much of his game, making up for his light weight and huge size. Most of his moves can kill below 150% and with proper spacing are easy to land due to their speed. Pitiful range on many of his moves makes fighting characters with lots of range a pain, as well as fighting disjointed hitboxes. As a large lightweight, Pom Pom is fairly easy to send off the stage, but if he's not KO'ed outright, he has a more than adequate recovery to compensate. He also can float much like Peach, but with an inability to move horizontally. Mostly used for setting up aerials and such. He can crawl, but his size makes for a complete lack of height reduction and is only used for reducing knockback and approaching with Dtilt. His sidestep dodge is a hop upwards, much like his dodging of Strong Bad in the link. It's just an effect as he is of course intangible during the move, but the sidetep is long. He's not weak in the air or on the ground, and in fact excels in both areas. His failings come in a lack of range and physical stats that make for an easy time being KO'ed.

Pros and Cons-
+ One bad-at sign-dollar sign-dollar sign dude.
+ Good priority, speed, and power.
+ Good recovery.
+ Crawl, float.
+ No real weak spots in his game.
= Slightly floatier than Mario.
- Light weight.
- Huge target.
- Useless crawl.
- Bad range, easy to KO.
- Actually isn't the best Pom. (That honor goes to the concept art for Trivia Time.)

A: Milk-Slap- Pom Pom thawcks the opponent with a carton of curdled milk for minimal damage. This move temporarily immobilizes the enemy long enough to chain into AA or any of his tilts. Exceptionally large characters can also get chained into SH Fair if you have fast enough fingers, and helps a lot in teams. 2% with plain pitiful range.
AA: Double Deuce- Pom Pom takes advantage of his lean back from Pom-Slap to lunge forward with both arms out in front of him. Does another 7% and has mid-high knockback and definite KO power. This move can't be used unless the first hit of the A combo has connected.

Note on tilts: All tilts can be seen in action in Strong Bad Email #108, titled "pom pom". www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail108.html

Ftilt: Combo Thwack- Pom Pom very quickly leans back and punches out. Can be constantly repeated, but has almost no priority after the second time. When repeated, traps until enemy is at 50% with point-blank range and no DI. Normally, however, this only can hit twice depending on % on DI. No knockback to speak of but comboes into Utilt comfortably. 5%

Utilt: Combo Finish- Pom Pom does a quick flip kick. This move can KO at 90% on midweights if the sweetspot (tip of foot) hits, and trapping from an Ftilt leads right up into it. 10% with great priority but very little range. Nearly lagless, too, and can be used to stop tons of frontal appraches. Abuse!

Dtilt: Combo Starter- Pom Pom spins with a foot out. Has a 50% trip chance and if the opponent trips, it leads right into Ftilt and then Utilt. Great priority and speed but utterly pitiful range- barely any further than Pom Pom himself. Setting up with a jab or roll is crucial. Avoiding this is paramount in one wishes to survive against Pom Pom. Chaining all the way to Utilt from a jab does a whopping 25%, and can be larger without proper DI and %. 3% and without trip has mediocre sliding knockback.

Dash Attack: Double Cartwheel- Pom Pom does two cartwheels. Due to his girth, Pom Pom goes a third of FD with this move, and without a hitbox in the back, this is very punishable if dodged. 4% twice with decent priority.

Prone Attack: Shuriken- Pom Pom hops up a short distance off the ground and spins like Kirby's Nair, dealing 4% with minimal knockback. Covers all sides, though, so it's safe against people trying to roll into position around you.

Ledge Attack: Rising Shuriken/Spin- Pom Pom either performs Shuriken after a hop onstage, or he lumbers half up and then cartwheels up. 4% with small knockback.

Nair: Pom Pop- Pom Pom's body contracts, and then expands. Has a short radius around him and can be used to dodge attacks meant to sweetspot at the tip, as the contracting animation is instant. When the attack comes out, Pom Pom becomes a huge hitbox with super armor. This stalls his momentum. 10% with kill power above 100%.

Fair: Clearout- Pom Pom first throws out both legs in front of him for a decently ranged kick. It's got great priority and is one of Pom Pom's best KOing aerials. Does 6%. Directly afterwards, Pom Pom brings his arms (which are behind him around to the front for a crescent-shaped thwack and then a meteor smashat the end. The swing deals 2% and nearly no knockback, but the meteor has 12% and usually kills anything above 50% off the stage.

Bair: Total Load- Pom Pom swings his duffel bag out behind him. Since the bag is swung in an underhand fashion, it originally has a small hitbox underneath that deals 4%. The main strike stays out for a bit and has great priority, with 9% and decent KO power. Upon making contact, it is revealed that Strong Bad has laced the bag with steroids! The powder that falls in a Pom-Pom sized cloud for three seconds, very slowly, deals 3% in 1% multihits and can hold enemies in place for attack.

Dair: Race to the End of the Race Weight- Pom Pom pulls out a weight from his body and holds on as he fastfalls. Acts much like Kirby's Stone and Pom Pom is vulnerable during the move- the weight in the hitbox. Ending lag is significant, with Pom Pom stashing the weight. It's obviously only heavy when he's using it, right? 11% with high knockback. It's a dang small hitbox, though.

Uair: Boing- Pom Pom jumps up a short distance with his head up. The hitbox is his head only and can spike vertically, but it, unlike most of Pom Pom's moves, has low priority. Pom Pom can press A again to return to his original position depending on if you want to chase or fall. 10%

Fsmash: Cell- Pom Pom slaps his upper half and a cell phone pops out, which Pom Pom whacks the enemy with. The charging animation involving him dialing a number. A fully charged attack has a ringing sound effect. Very short range again with only decent priority. Very fast with plenty of power, though. Note that when Snake uses his codec, this same ringtone plays when Pom Pom interrupts the call. 13-20%

Usmash: Back to the Sky- Pom Pom executes a handstand kick. 14-21% with tons of power. The hitbox is short (timewise) and vertical but a great kill move when hit. Pom Pom has super armor against grounded Dtilts such as Marth's poke during the strike, but it's a small window and the lag's big enough to mean another attack will come out anyway.

Dsmash: Race Weight Redux- Does a quick hop and then comes down with the weight, dealing tons of damage but very little knockback. 16-22% The hop has SA, but the hitbox once again is small. Holding up during the hop can slow the attack in case you executed the move early, and the attack hits through rolling invincibility frames.

B: Stash It- Leaps forward with significant starting lag and absorbs the opponent into himself, growing in proportion to enemy size. Can make for inconvenience in FFAs and can Pompomcide if the % difference is high enough. In the air it can be indefinite in order to Pompomcide, but has a max of 20% over ten seconds, assuming the opponent has a 80% difference and they don't button mash. Special note- above 150%, enemies released after the move come out shrunken.

>B: Smoke Bomb- Pom Pom is an expert martial artist and can also use smoke bombs (yes, it's H*R canon). Tosses a smoke bomb in front of him at a 45 degree angle down. It's at his feet if on ground but can be used in the air, as well. Deals 3% with minimal knockback on impact, but the smoke cloud lasts for two seconds and allows Pom Pom to get into position unseen.

^B: Race Pogo- Pom Pom pulls out a pogo stick and springs upward. At the top, Pom Pom chucks the stick downward, acting much like a normal Peach turnip thrown downwards. Same height as the Sonic spring. The falling stick deals 7%. Pom Pom cannot use his aerials but his second jump is available afterwards.

vB: Final Weight- Pom Pom pulls out his weight, essentially making him as if he was using a metal box with slowdown. The effect lasts for five seconds and has a 1.5 sec startup lag. All moves not involving the weight are available during this time. And no, it's not as big as in the picture (more the size of, for instance, a Brawl soccer ball). but bears the same inscription.

Grab and Pummel: Half Stashed- Pom Pom mimics his neutral B with much shorter range. This move only embeds the opponent halfway in Pom Pom's body, and Pom Pom can deal only two, slow, powerful pummels. Pom Pom's slow grab/throw game makes it useless in FFAs, but fun in 1v1s. 4% pummel.

Fthrow: Curdled Milk- Pom Pom holds out the opponent, sniffs a carton of curdled milk, and chucks it at the opponent. Very weak knockback but deals 14% in seven 2% hits that are continuous and uninterruptable. The fun thing about this throw is that any actions that restore % do not work until the curdled milk smell has dissipated.

Bthrow: Turtle- Pom Pom pulls out a big tortoise and slams it into the opponent, sending them backwards with superb knockback. 8%

Uthrow: Hurdle- Pom Pom pulls out a big track hurdle and it is set up above him. Pom Pom then holds the opponent and swings around on the hurdle's bar, releasing after the top of the second swing. A slow, unremarkable Uthrow that is only fun for its animation. Avoid. 7%

Dthrow: Dodge Slam- Pom Pom jumps into the air above his prone opponent, floats a bit at the top, and comes down hard. 10% with decent vertical knockback.

FINAL SMASH!
The Strongest Man in the World Contest- Pom Pom becomes invincible while a limbed grape with a crown, neck and head riding on a colossal bumblebee causes a pile of 20 huge grapes to appear above Pom Pom's head. Pom Pom can then start throwing the grapes at enemies by tapping the control stick in the appropraite direction. When used with the Wiimote, you can tilt the remote at the right angle and press A to fire. Aiming at the ground wastes a grape. You can do a short flurry in a grape radius to ensure a hit, but the grapes only do 8% with low-mid knockback, so it's best to take aim and juggle. The grapes go very fast and fly straight until they hit something or go offscreen. Depending on how many grapes made contact, Pom Pom gets a trophy! If the whole move misses, he gets nothing at the end and has a sad face. If two or fewer grapes hit, he gets a bronze bowl trophy. If he hits with more than ten grapes, he gets a silver bowl (-10%), and if he gets all 20 in, he gets the fabulous Gold Bowl! Da-da-daaaaah! The Gold Bowl heals 50% and Homestar makes a cameo, telling Pom Pom to give him that Gold Bowl.

^Taunt- Pom Pom flips out his cell phone and makes a call, getting happy ^ ^ eyes and makes his bubbling sound.
>Taunt- Pom Pom dons a Japanese flag headband (with those sunset stripe things) and bows, making a short bubbling sound.
vTaunt- Pom Pom does his signature bouncing walk in place.

Victory 1- Pom Pom does his up taunt, with the bubbling repeated in a loop.
Victory 2- Pom Pom dons his shades and bounce-walks offscreen.
Victory 3- Pom Pom has the Gold Bowl.
Defeat- Pom Pom tries to clap, but his arms don't reach, so he waves his arms toward each other as if he were clapping.

Costumes-
Default, default limbs+head+stripe
Pan Pan! Black and white and looks like a panda!
Blue, Blue limbs+head+stripe
Orange, Red limbs+head+stripe
Green, green limbs+head+stripe

Kirby Hat- Kirby turns yellow and loses his mouth, with Pom Pom's eyes and stripe. He's like a pink miniature Pom Pom anyway.

Snake Codec-
Snake: Colonel! I'm fighting a giant yellow Kirby! With a head and the works!
Colonel: That's Pom Pom, Snake. You know Strong Bad, the antihero of Free Country USA? This guy knocked him out of the ring faster than you can toss a grenade.
Snake: He's like a big version of the pink puffball. Easy target, right?
Colonel: Yes, Snake, but he packs a bigger punch. You'll need to stay on the defensive to take him down. His short arms aren't doing him any favors.
*codec rings*
Pom Pom: *bubble sounds* *points at phone in codec window*
Snake: What's he saying?
Colonel: He says he's got a fight to finish, Snake. Indulge him, will you?

Stage

POMPOMERANIA (AKA CLUB TECHNOCHOCOLATE)

Welcome to the proud nation of Pompomerania! Formed when the King of Town caused public outrage via his new email tax, Pompomerania is a rich land of few people, united in a common cause... to bust some real sweet moves at the club! Formerly Club Technochocolate, Pompomerania boasts a state-of-the-art outdated record player, and the best DJ and bartender in the business! (Granted, they're the only ones in the business around there, but let's not get hung up on details.)

Pompomerania is a basic stage with a medium width- flat with a large, drop-through platform somewhat high above the stage. Normally, the stage features a very neutral playing field, but it contains two stage hazards in the form of music, which changes from default every two minutes, and during a hazard when you bonk on The Cheat's head.

The Geddup Noise (2:09)- The floor starts flashing brighter, and the stage gets a slight 1.1x decrease in gravity while the clip plays. Characters kind of float off the ground a bit- normally, they walk as they usually would, but when hit by downward-knockback attacks and meteors into the ground (or slight floaty plane that acts as ground), you hit the actual ground and take increased hitstun.

The System is Down- The floor darkens and it gets somewhat hard to see, while gravity is increased 1.2x and short-hopping is disabled. This doesn't affect you when you aren't above the stage itself, though, so no worries on recovering.

Everybody to the Limit- The default music. No strange effect takes place during this song, but it's awesome, so who cares? For the two tracks that change the stage's effect, The Cheat will appear on top of the drop-through platform. Jumping on his head and pressing the shield button will cause him to switch the music to Everybody to the Limit, and cause him to disappear until the music changes again. He acts as a solid block in the way. Being knocked against him pushes you back a bit to avoid wall infinites.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
What the--

Not good enough. F - -

Oh, and um...

. . .
OHHHHH RIGht.....

I forgot to add the commander and agidius!!! SRRY:bee:

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I was LYING!!!!! You are not cool!!!!!

I'm joking. You are cool. Along with BKUPA, Sundance, Warlord, Mendez, Smashbot, Blitzkrieg, agidius and Spadefox.
...;_; Not me? *flutters eyelashes*

On the other computer is the beginning of my Mightyena moveset, but my folks are hijacking it as a radio to play crappy music. And Master, did you beat SPM yet? :B

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
There! I added Iron Thorn to the cool list.

NOW LET ME PHOTOSHOP MY PICS IN PEACE!!!!!!

......But i know i'm missing someone.......but who?

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag

The Bite Pokemon, Mightyena, has joined the Brawl!

Stats:
Height: 4/10 From head down, Mightyena is half a head shorter than Yoshi.
Weight: 5/10 Mightyena is dead in the middle of the weight list.
Power: 5.5/10
Range: 3/10
Walking Speed: 3.6/10 Mightyena steps gingerly with a short stride and her head held high.
Dash Speed: 6/10 The fluid running motion of a wolf in hot pursuit.
Fall Speed: 7/10
Jumping: 4.8/10 Mightyena's jumps don't go very high, but cover a lot of horizontal distance.
Traction: 8/10 Unfortunately, Mightyena's best trait is one of lesser importance.
Crouch: 7.5/10
Crawl: Yes
Wall-kick: No
Wall Cling: No
Tether: No

A Attacks:

Neutral A: Chomp - Mightyena snaps straight ahead. This does low damage and knockback and has little range, like most basic A attacks.

Dash Attack: Take Down - Mightyena does a "reckless, full-body charge" into the opponent. This attack is very strong with decent knockback. However, it deals a fixed 8% damage to Mightyena every time she (oh snap, not more female Pokemons) uses it.

Forward Tilt: Dark Claw - Mightyena swipes her nasty, sharp claws at the foe. Shortish range, like most of Mightyena's attacks. Damage is average, knockback slightly above.

Up Tilt: Paw Boxing - Mightyena sits up on her back legs and "paddles" (slaps around) with her front paws for a brief and weak juggle with a disjointed hitbox. This is one of her better-ranged moves, though that's not saying much.

Down Tilt: Astonish - Mightyena lunges at her opponent, going straight for the ankles. This is a guaranteed trip, but with almost no damage or knockback to go with it. Unlike Diddy Kong's detested bananas, it's got high ending lag.

Forward Smash: Crunch - Mightyena sinks her fangs deep into the flesh of the victim for high damage and knockback. However, this attack is slow on both ends and has poor range. Don't use it willy-nilly.

Up Smash: Thunder Fang - Mightyena rears up, tilts her head back, does a little hop, and snaps directly upward with electrified fangs. The zappage is one of Mightyena's better-ranged attacks, and, like Pikachu's F-Smash or Zelda's U-Smash, does multiple hits. It is a bit weaker to make up for it, however.

Down Smash: Mud-Slap - Mightyena flings mud right into the opponent's face! The attack's knockback is high, but it does little damage. It's got the best range of all Mightyena's attacks, reaching about two Marios out.

Neutral Aerial: Frustration - Mightyena just kind of...flails and/or convulses about with great vehemence. This does multiple weak hits with a disjointed hitbox...in a team battle, it also becomes stronger the more damage you take than your teammate, capping at 50% more damage with a 10% power increase.

Forward Aerial: Ice Fang - Mightyena's fangs glow blue with ice energy, then snap shut on the opponent. The damage is mediocre, but the knockback is high and there is a 1-in-10 chance of freezing your enemy.

Back Aerial: Iron Tail - Mightyena's tail becomes hard and metallic as she swipes it in an arc behind her. Not only does this attack have respectable damage and knockback to make up for its pretendous ending lag, but it makes a very nice sword-fighty metallic sound as well.

Up Aerial: Tail Flick - The fuzzy black tail quickly flicks upward and back. The fact that it can be executed in the blink of an eye doesn't matter - the damage and knockback are too low to be worthwhile, and because the attack is so fast, it's hard to connect.

Down Aerial: Body Slam - Mightyena spreads all four limbs and belly-flops, giving the victim a faceful of shaggy gray fur. This attack has a wide hitbox, being the length of Mightyena's body, and could possibly hit multiple enemies at once. To make up for this range, the damage and knockback are both a hair below average.

Throws:

Grab Attack: Mightyena, with the enemy already in her jaws, shakes her "prey" vigorously.

Forward Throw: Prey Release - Mightyena slams the victim in her teeth forward on the hard ground. A throw with medium-high damage and low knockback, it has a lot of ending lag; Mightyena must ease her fangs out of the opponent's flesh and return to position.

Back Throw: Overhead Toss - Head raised, the Bite pokemon rears up a bit and launches the victim over her back in the opposite direction. This takes a long time to execute, does shabby damage, and leaves the opponent in a convenient position right behind you...but dang, does it look AWESOME.

Up Throw: Howl - Flinging the opponent up a bit, Mightyena howls loudly, the visible soundwaves pushing the foe upwards a bit and leaving him or her helpless until they hit the ground. With no damage and poor knockback, this throw's sole purpose is to set up a combo by disabling the opponent in the air.

Down Throw: Trampling Jump - Jumping on all fours, Mightyena bounces on the enemy's supine body a few times for several hits adding up to medium low damage. There is little knockback, but it's quick to perform. (Un)Fortunately, it can't chaingrab.

Special Attacks:

B: Facade - Mightyena cowers with her tail between her legs and her ears pinned back, looking utterly pathetic...then catches the opponent off guard with a vicious lunge for the throat! The attack on its own does only mediocre damage. To be of any use, Mightyena needs a status effect (see below)! This doubles the attack's power, making it deadly, but also increases the starting and ending lag by 50%. If items are off (i.e. for tournament play), Facade's power increases by 5% every time Mightyena is buried in the ground, stunned, tripped (OH SNAP SAKURAI, WHAT NOW), or frozen.

Status Effects include the following:

Lip's Flower on head

Bunny Hood

Cloaking Device

Super Mushroom

Poison Mushroom

Metal

Forward B: Scary Face - Mightyena raises her hackles, snarls a bit, and stares intensely (as in I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL WHEN I'M DONE STARING INTO IT) straight ahead. Any character whose eyes are at the EXACT same level as Mightyena's upon use of the move is thrown onto the ground from the sheer intensity of the Pokemon's gaze. If they land on the ground, they will sustain a couple points of damage from the impact. The beauty of this move is its gimping potential: if the victim is airborne, he or she will be forced into a helpless freefall, perhaps to the abyss below. Scary Face reaches all the way across the stage and can be used in the air. An opponent can acquire immunity to this move by using a move or item that closes their eyes (Sing, PK Thunder, Curry, etc.)

Up B: Me First - Mightyena rushes straight ahead in a charge that outprioritizes all other moves, even Zelda's Up Smash. However, the damage dealt is a whopping 5% with no knockback. The real reason for this move is recovery. If B is held after pressing B and Up on the Control Stick, the player has about 2 seconds to use DI to pick which direction Mightyena will dash in (think of controlling Diddy Kong's jet pack). The move covers 1/3 of Final Destination and leaves Mightyena in a helpless freefall after use - it requires a lot of practice to get right.

Down B: Taunt - No, Mightyena doesn't have four taunts! In the Pokemon games, this attack forces the opponent to only use attack moves, foiling strategies based on raising stats or inflicting status conditions. When used in Smash Bros., Mightyena turns her back to the opponent and gives them a face full of Pokemon arse. (Cat owners, you know what I'm talking about) Everyone on the stage who is facing the Bite Pokemon's derriere is then prevented from using any grabs or special attacks for 15 seconds. After the 15 seconds are over, another 45 seconds must go by before Mightyena can Taunt again, thus the attack can only be used once every minute.

Final Smash:

Sucker Punch: The screen zooms in on Mightyena as she disappears in a puff of smoke. For about 5 seconds, nothing happens, building the suspense. Then, Mightyena reappears and lunges at the neck of ONE random opponent within the Final Smash's range (about as large as animation for Din's Fire), instantly KOing them. There is no way, legal or not, to decide which opponent gets it, so put away your USB Ocarinas and/or Geckos. In one-on-one matches, the hitbox is smaller, about the size of Bowser, and basically knocks a free stock off your opponent. However, if Sucker Punch doesn't connect, nothing happens.

Extras:

Logo: Pokeball.

Stage Entrance: Pops out of Pokeball (well, duh).

Kirby Hat: Kirby acquires Mightyena's ears, tail eye markings, and back fur, as well as the Facade attack.

Alternate Costumes:

Standard: Seen above.
Shiny/Blue Team: Mightyena's gray changes to gold and the black changes to brown, with blue eyes and nose. She is wearing a cobalt blue dog coat.

Red Team: Mightyena's coat changes to warm gray and dark maroon, with a red-and-pink heart-printed bandana around her neck

Green Team: Mightyena's gray changes to a muted jade green, and she is wearing a spring-green color with a floral motif. her eyes and nose are now violet.
Girly: Mightyena's gray lightens to silver, and she wears a pink rhinestone collar.

Wii Mote Sound: A barking, staccato "Might! Might!"

To Unlock: Clear Boss Battles in a 2-player co-op using Wolf and Lucario.

Taunts:

Up: Howls in the iconic wolf-howling pose.
Down: Does a play-bow, wagging her tail.
Side: Raises her hackles and growls.

End-Battle Poses:
Win Pose 1: Turns around three times, then lies down and nods off.
Win Pose 2: Does a play-bow, wagging her tail.
Win Pose 3: Same as Up Taunt.
Loss Pose: Stands with tail between legs.

Victory Tune: Pokemon franchise tune.

Subspace Emissary Role: As Diddy Kong swings through the vines, he is pursued by a pack of hungry Mightyena. All the racket the dark Pokemon make disturbs Rayquaza, who is mad as hell for some reason. Before targeting Diddy Kong, the lord of the ozone layer fires off Hyper Beams at the predators, seemingly killing them all. When Rayquaza captures Diddy Kong, the lone remaining Mightyena crawls out of the foliage, snarling with raised hackles, not about to take the loss of her pack lying down. When Fox knocks Rayquaza back into the drink, Mightyena starts licking her chops and envisions Diddy Kong as a juicy steak. Fox catches this and makes it VERY clear that nobody is going to eat anybody! Mightyena recognizes Fox to have superior skills, and immediately stops, becoming very obedient to him.

Snake Codec:

Snake: It's Mightyena, Otacon. How do I fight it?

Otacon: Personally, I prefer Houndoom. Houndoom has strong fire attacks, a better movepool, and -

Snake: STOP IT!
Otacon: Stop what?

Snake: Quit being a nerd and tell me how to fight this thing!

Otacon: Mightyena is a close-range fighter, so you'll want to keep it at bay using projectiles.

Snake: Projectiles...yep, got 'em. Anything else?

Otacon: Watch out for Mightyena's Taunt attack. If it hits you, you won't be able to use any special moves for a time, thus forcing you into its attack range.

Snake: Taunt? Nothing can beat this cardboard box?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

Timon & Pumbaa were comical and true to the movie, and despite the chapter being comical it kept with the serious theme by having the characters get turned into vampires. Only real complaint is I think there was too much playing as the bad guys in a chapter that was so early on, but that's not really an important issue. Are you going to keep each little section with characters in it as a "level"? It gets kind of awkward when each "level" has so many playable parts, and it's probably going to make the grand total of levels be low, making the SSE look smaller then it is.
Thx, having the bad guys playable is just an easy way to get players used to each character, cause they will need it later...

I also plan to update the next two levels at once, although it may take longer than usual, then I will start editing my last 3 unorganized moveses (Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter, and K.Rool), before entering Simba (that other Simba gave me some cool ideas, and I wanted to improve on it).

BTW PEOPLE! STOP WITH THE COMPLAINT GENERATOR! THAT'S WHAT GAMEFAQS IS FOR!!

D

Deleted member

Dammit, stupid internet connection! I was typing my moveset up, when a information box appeared and stated that I had to reload the page. :mad:

D

Deleted member

Chieftain Tuoli joins the Brawl!

*Image coming soon*

Stats (Out of 5):
Power: 3/5
Walking Speed: 2/5
Dash speed: 3/5
Range: 2/5
Projectile distance: 4/5
Drop speed/weight: 4/5
Size: 4/5
1st jump: 3/5
2nd Jump: 4/5
Traction: 3/5
Combo: 2/5
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: no
Glide: Yes
Tether: no

Standard Attacks and Tilts

A: Swings staff horizontally fowards, to the right; Low knockback, short range; 3%

AA: Same as above, then swings staff to the right; Low knockback, short range; 3% per hit

AAA: Same as above, then swings staff diaganolly upwards and to the right; Low knockback, short range; 3% per hit

Side Tilt: Staff turns into a stone axe, which he swings to the right; Low knockback, short range; 4%

Up Tilt: Jabs his staff upwards; Low knockback, short range; 3%

Down Tilt: Thrusts his staff to the ground; Low knockback, short range; 4%

Dash A: Charges foward, but trips and lands on the ground witha a thud; Ending lag; Low knockback, medium range; 5%

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Performs his Raging Roar attack, in which he unleashes a mighty roar; High knockback, medium range; 12%

Up Smash: Staff turns into a torch, which he swings upwards; Medium knockback, short range; 7%

Down Smash: Staff turns into torch, which he swings vertically to the ground; Medium knockback, short range; 6%

Air Attacks

Neutral Air: Staff turns into torch, which he swings horizontally ahead of himself; Medium knockback, short range; 6%

Foward Air: Swings staff ahead of himself; Low knockback, medium range; 4%

Back Air: Slashes tail vertically behind himself;Low knockback, medium range; 4%
The tail is spiked

Up Air: Flaps his wings twice; Low knockback, short range; 2%

Down Air: Slashes his feet downwards; Low knockback, short range; 5%

Situational Attacks

Get-Up: Mildly roars upwards and recovers; Low knockback, short range; 2%

Ledge: Staff turns into torch, swings it ahead of himself, and recovers; Low knockback, short range; 2%

Grab and Throws

Grab A: Bites victim; 2%

Foward Throw: Staff turns into stone axe and Tuoli swings it at opponent; Medium knockback; 6%

Back Throw: Staff turns into torch, which Tuoli burns opponent with. Tuoli then tosses oppnent backwards; Low knockback; 9%

Up Throw: Flaps a foot upwards, and drops victim; Medium knockback; 6%

Down Throw: Drops victim and thrusts staff downwards into victim; Low knockback; 3%

Special Attacks

B: Throws a fire bomb on either side of him, each of which explode after two seconds; Medium knockback, medium range; 7%

Side B: Aims and throws a spear; Aiming time is infinite, but Tuoli cannot move; Low knockback, long range; 4%

Up B: Soars upwards a second, then dives foward; Begins a glide; Low knockback, medium range; 6%

Down B: Places an animal trap, which emits a poison that sends an adjacent opponents to sleep for three seconds

FINAL SMASH--Invasion: A spaceship immediately appears, which Tuoli hops into. The spaceship can fly freely around the stage at around the same speed as Wario-Man. Pressing B allows you to abduct any unlucky victim below. Pressing B again will drop the victim, but this does no damage. Lasts for only six seconds.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
There!!!! I added darkser and Stb.

I'm currently working on the photoshoped image of Sagi in brawl (like how the Paper Mario Image in the last contest). I need the right picture though :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom