• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Said a while back that I beat SPM on Friday. I'm just more busy on the weekends is all, hence the lack of a chapter in my SSE. Expect it on Monday.

Characters in chapter 3 for those who didn't catch notice last time: Yoda, Crono, Llyod Irving, Bass, Ty, Waddle Doo, Bass, Chris Lionheart, Tiegen, Sauron, Ashencroft, Nightmare

As well as returning roles for: Doopliss, Grim Reaper, Sin Paw Dip, Metal Knuckles, Andy's Toys, Cervantes

smashbot226

Smash Master
Said a while back that I beat SPM on Friday. I'm just more busy on the weekends is all, hence the lack of a chapter in my SSE. Expect it on Monday.

Characters in chapter 3 for those who didn't catch notice last time: Yoda, Crono, Llyod Irving, Bass, Ty, Waddle Doo, Bass, Chris Lionheart, Tiegen, Sauron, Ashencroft, Nightmare

As well as returning roles for: Doopliss, Grim Reaper, Sin Paw Dip, Metal Knuckles, Andy's Toys, Cervantes
If you don't mind, could you pit Sauron and Yoda against each other.

That would be the most epic fight in the history of anything ever conceived in any possible subject, argument, or matter ever.

The sheer epicness of the battle would cause the Earth, Luna System, and all existence as we know it to rupture from this mighty fight.

It will cause grown men to crap themselves and force all of mankind to bow to one of these deities.

It will cause this thread, this very one, to become all of mankind's Bible, Torah, Quran, however you would put it.
IT SHALL SAVE US-HA! IT SHALL PURGE THE INFIDELS AND NON BELIEVERS-HA!

The point is, I request it.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Still no Spadefawks in your story? D:
Didn't know you wanted to be in. You're accepted.

And no Iron Thorn. How can you have drama without women? *looks at "Sakurai did not intend Smash to be a competitive franchise"* ...Oh.
HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO DUMB? You're in.
Hmm... TYATM First Season... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I feel all celebrity-like and stuff. :)
XD, glad you like my series.

You know what... **** gigantic posts filled with mindless waffle. All it does is clog up the thread with useless fluff.
MMMmmMM....Waffle....*drools*
I was LYING!!!!! You are not cool!!!!!

I'm joking. You are cool. Along with BKUPA, Sundance, Iron Thorn, Warlord, darkserenade, Sonic the Baron, Mendez, Smashbot, Blitzkrieg, agidius and Spadefox.
Awesome! I'm cool! *thums up* Thanks, TH!

We all know Simba is going to be the best edgehogger in the game, amirite?

/joke that nobody will get
I lol'd. HARD.

As you can see, I'm back from visiting my sis. We passed by a place called SUNDANCE PLAZA! EPIC WIN. It was super boring but they're my family AND I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL. lol

Anyway, I plan to release the first episode of TYATM season 2. WHO WANTS AN UPDATE?!

D

Deleted member

Just finished the main moveset for Chieftain Tuoli.

It's pretty d*mn generic. :(

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
YESYESYES at that and such. TYATM ftw

Plus I got aerials and smashes on Pom Pom (pg 287). I'd like some comments from any SB/HR/PP/KOT/CZ/M/B/TP/SM/TC/SS/H fans.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
uh-oh...The Cowboys game is starting! It MIGHT take a little more time. (I hope) At the worst it'll be up by half-time. Glad to see some fans :).

@ StB: Can't wait for Grommit.

D

Deleted member

I'm not doing Gromit. I've already stated that I will be doing Freddie Mercury instead.

I might get around to doing Gromit later on.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
UGGHHHH, I am so torn, I need some help. Ok, I get sidetracked all the time when it comes to movesets, I've probable started 20-30, and finished 4 or 5, now should I stay the course with the awesomeness that is my next moveset, or should I take a break and work on my custom "The God of Roshambo!"?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
The Young And The Movesets!

*Grabs smashball* OH YEAH....HIYAAAAAAAAH!!!! IT'S THAT TEIME AGAIN!! (Time for dinner?) After a very small hiatus, THE YOUNG AND THE MOVESETS RETURNS!!

SEASON TWO BEGINS:

As you may remember ( I gotz da short term memory loss) Kibble left Mendez in a downward spiral of depression....

Mendez was shocked when Kibble left. He never thought that the relationship would end. He began to spiral of depression, he quit his job and became obsessed with getting Kibble back.
HERE'S A ARTIST'S RECREATION!! :bee: :

He knows he should go plead his job back, but everything reminds him of SirKibble. Probably because he works at a dog food factory....:ohwell:

Back to Kibble (lolnotdogfood)

BKupa leads Kibble in his studio and tells him to get back into the pose (perverts) he was doing in the street. BKupa then PAINTS. He paints and ends up creating his masterpiece.

Now, what to do with it?

lolchillinz

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
That is freaking AWESOME SUNDANCE!!!! When am i going to make an reappearence? (for the fans)

Edit: Woohoo! 800 posts!!

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Oh, hey, Mr.Sundance...sir...would you be ever so kind and generous as to put me in The Young and The Movesets? I'd be forever in your honor...

And besides, I'm so devoted that I typed out "The Young and The Movesets" in its entirety. I didn't abbreviate or nothin'.

Pretty please? If you don't my chillinz will starve...

[/grovelling]

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Woot! I is black! (I always wanted to be black.) And I love teh Trix! Mendez haves them becuz they's mah favowite!!

lolchillinz

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Oh, hey, Mr.Sundance...sir...would you be ever so kind and generous as to put me in The Young and The Movesets? I'd be forever in your honor...

And besides, I'm so devoted that I typed out "The Young and The Movesets" in its entirety. I didn't abbreviate or nothin'.

Pretty please? If you don't my chillinz will starve...

[/grovelling]
Yeah you can be in it :).

New Characters
Iron Thorn
Spadefox
IvoryFlame

Woot! I is black! (I always wanted to be black.) And I love teh Trix! Mendez haves them becuz they's mah favowite!!

lolchillinz
I just typed it like that for fun. XD

lolchillinz

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Well I thought you weren't done when it said Image Coming Soon. I have no idea who Chief Tuoli is so I can't picture anything, so for now...

and some more descriptions of the character would be nice, why not put some extras? Some of those attacks are kinda generic too. Also Invasion imo is useless for walkoff stages.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
*takes cupcake* (mouthfull) Sure...why not? For these people...IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE FOR YOUR APPEARANCE. I need to brainstorm some new ideas...

also NO MORE APPLICANTS

New Characters
PK Skyler
Iron Thorn
SpadeFox
IvoryFlame
D.S.
****. I always miss these things.

And Chris, did you ever re-rate the Shots that are rather Big?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@IronThorn: Scar: You must recover!

ROFLMAO

@MasterWarlord: Vampiric Andy's Toys, hmm? Can't wait!

@SonictheBaron: I added Mama Luigi to my SSE, which should get chapters pretty soon, after Simba...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hmmm... ten new pages, one moveset, two SSE updates, and a whole lot of spam... and complaints... and soap opera chaos...

/voiceofreason

Teehee, Simba's an edgehog... so what would that make Pumbaa? *rimshot* *shot*

Looking forward to yet another exciting episode of TYATM! And any new moveset anyone might come up with! Anyone? Please?
Need my fix...

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Hmmm... ten new pages, one moveset, two SSE updates, and a whole lot of spam... and complaints... and soap opera chaos...
Inorite? Thread changed big time...
whether for the good or bad I can't answer, I'm not as involved as I used to be.
I got another moveset coming though.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Simba

NOTE: This is a moveset for Adult Simba, not Young Simba.

STATS

Power: 7.5/10: Simba's the king of the beasts; it's only natural that he'd be strong.

Walking Speed: 4/10: A slow, leisurely stroll. Simba swings his head side to side as he walks, as if humming.

Dash Speed: 8/10:
Lions are not slow at all, and Simba is no different.

Weight: 7.5/10: Simba is a big lion, but is not a huge heavyweight.

Range: 7/10: For the most part, Simba hits at above average range.

Projectile Distance: 7.5/10: If it can move without obstruction, then it can go good distances.

Fall Speed: 4/10: When Simba falls, he does so in a slightly slow, terminal manner, just like his father did.

First Jump: 2.5/10: Pretty lousy, as Simba leaps from all fours here.

Second Jump: 6/10: A much better jump, Simba stretches his upper body up in a powerful bound for the edge.

Crouch: 6/10: Despite his tall body, Simba can get low to the ground for a heavier character, and can dodge a good deal of projectiles. Lions have to crouch to stalk their prey effectively.

Traction: 7/10: Even though he's a fast runner, Simba doesn't skid too much.

Combo: 6.5/10: Simba has several effective combos to use, although he has his share of one-hit power moves as well.

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Crawling: Yes

Glide: No

Tether: No

BASIC

A: Paw Swat:
Simba leans forward and gives foes a weak swat with his right paw. Very low knockback. 4%

AA: Paw Reverse: After his swat, Simba does a backhand motion with his right paw to finish the two-hit combo, which has low knockback. 9%

TILTS

Side A: Mane Swing: Simba leans his head forward majestically, giving foes a nice headbutt, while swishing out his mane. Slight startup and ending lag, but powerful. Can be comboed from. 7-8%

Down A: Beast Bite: Simba lunges forward aggressively, and gives a quick, powerful bite to nearby foes. If used repeatedly, Simba slowly slides forward along the ground. This is his fastest tilt. 6-8%

Up Tilt: Claw Leap: Simba jumps up on his hind legs and paws the air above his head, with both paws. This is his slowest tilt, and cannot juggle. However, this can kill off the top at reasonably low percents. 9-11%

SMASHES

Side Smash: Lion Lunge: Simba rears back, and lunges forward, paws outstretched, at foes, letting out a loud roar. This has average lag, but if L-Cancelling is used (Simba jumps a bit off the ground), this can be very effective in combos. Above average knockback, with more damage on Simba's claws. Be careful not to lunge off the edge! 11-27%

Down Smash: Gopher Pop: Simba gets a playful grin on his face, and lunges behind him, as the gopher shown here (1:42 - 1:50) pops up in front of him. Simba then quickly turns and pounces forward to where the gopher first appear, but misses, as the gopher pops up again behind him, before disappearing back underground. This is Simba's fastest Smash, and hits on both sides. The gopher does more damage and knockback when it appears behind Simba, instead of in front. This is an effective Smash with little lag, but it also has the least range, as the gopher isn't that big. 6-19%

Up Smash: Skeleton Ram: Simba grabs a skeleton of a water buffalo in his mouth, and swings it upwards with great vigor. The hitbox is on the front of the skeleton, with a sweetspot for damage and knockback on the horns. This has good vertical range, and can kill off the top if a foe has decent damage. However, it has a good deal of ending lag, as Simba moves back into normal position.

AERIALS

Air A: Regal Roll: Simba leans down and does a slow aerial flip in midair. The hitbox comes out on his backside, tail, and hind legs. This is a good combo move that adds to Simba's impressive air game. 11-13%

Forward Air A: Claw Pound: A faster aerial version of Simba's attack here (8:05 - 8:11). Although this is a powerful aerial, you aren't likely to finish it before you hit the ground, meaning a good deal of ending lag. However, if you have a foe with moderate or higher damage off stage, and you hit them with this, you are likely to KO them off the side. A great edgeguarding move from on the stage. 15%

Back Air A: King Kick: Simba roars and extends both of his hind legs powerfully, kicking foes in a manner that slashes them with his foot claws as well. This is his fastest aerial, and is great to edgeguard with from offstage. It can be used multiple times in one jump, leading to great combo options as well. 8-11%

Up Air A: Hairy Headbutt:
Simba swings his majestic red mane up, giving foes a powerful, basic headbutt. This has a good deal of startup lag, and ending lag if you land before it finishes. However, if foes are caught off guard, this can score you an easy Star KO. 14%

Down Air A: Sideways Cannonball:
Simba gets a startled look on his face, and rotates sideways a big, doing an awkward sideways cannonball-type attack for about .75 seconds. This does not plummet like Toon Link's D-Air, but it definitely increases his fall speed. If you hit the ground, you lag a ton as Simba gets back up, but this move can also be a deadly spike if foes are hit just as Simba begins to fall. This move is derived from his Hakuna Matata cannonball scene with Timon & Pumbaa. 13-17%

OTHER ATTACKS

Downed A: Strong Flip: Simba does a quick somersault to throw off nearby foes. 9%

Flipped A: Muzzle Slap: Simba bounces up aggressively, and gives the foe a strong slap to the face with one paw. 8% Seen here: 7:48 - 7:50

Ledge A: Lunge of Realization: Simba pounces forward, yelling, and lands on foes, giving good damage and knockback, if they are close enough. 15% Seen here: 4:38 - 4:44

Ledge A (over 100%): Head Ram: Simba struggles with his feet to pull himself up, and weakly rams foes with his large head. 5%

Dash A: Belly Skid: Simba gets down on the floor yo and skids forward a few feet. This move has a lot of ending lag, but gives powerful knockback if it connects. 11-12%

Crouch A: Predator Pounce: Simba can use a unique attack from his crawl/crouch. Just like real lions do when they attack prey, Simba lunges forward, trying to either ram foes or land on top of them (this does the most damage and knockback). This can be used for easy spacing and mindgames if you use L-Cancelling. 13%

GRAB

Simba leans forward with his claws and pulls the foe to the ground. This has more range from running than from a standstill.

Z: Choke: Simba presses a paw against the foes throat. This move takes about .75 seconds to use once, so it cannot be used consecutively very quickly. 6% Seen here: 4:50 - 4:56

Side Throw: Paw Punch:
Simba leans back, and then gives the victim a hard punch in the gut. This damages foes as if they were hit by a slicing attack. 13%

Back Throw: Rip Fling: Simba grabs the foe in his jaws and flings them backwards with great force. Easily the best knockback of his tilts. 14% Seen here: 5:23 - 5:24

Down Throw: King Crush:
Simba gives a playful belly slam to the trapped foe, similar to Bowser's, but much quicker and less damaging. 9%

Up Throw: Claw Hurl:
Simba skewers the hapless foe on his sharp claws and throws them upwards. This is an easy move to throw into combos. 11%

SPECIALS

B: Proud Roar: Ever since childhood, Simba has been working on his majestic, kingly roar. It's also his trademark move in Kingdom Hearts. In Smash, it is a chargeable move. Simba leans back, baring his large teeth, charging his roar. A hitbox comes out here on his teeth, giving average knockback. When released, Simba rears forward and roars a strong, deep roar that gives good damage and knockback to those within range (about 1/5 of Final Destination). If you charge it to maximum potency, the screen shakes when Simba roars. 7-28%

Side B: Zazu: Zazu the hornbill is (adult) Simba's loyal and trusty majordomo and adviser. Here, Simba grabs Zazu, holding him like a dart, and throws him forward powerfully. Zazu flies, beak-first, about 3/4 the distance of Link's bow, slicing through foes with his large, orange bill, in multiple hits, after which he turns swiftly and flies back to Simba. This is quite a handy projectile, because Simba can move while Zazu is out, and Zazu cannot be attacked to end the attack early. This move can kill if foes have high enough damage, as the last hit does average knockback. Another special feature about this move is that Zazu can be thrown into walls, so he gets stuck in by his beak. For 5 seconds (until he pulls himself out and returns to his king), Zazu can be used as a platform by Simba and any of his opponents. Given Simba's below average fall speed, this technique is quite handy for recovery. 8-15%

Down B: Epic Clash: Simba lunges up on his haunches in 'counter' position, and stays up for about 1.25 seconds. However, this works differently than established counters. If someone attacks Simba during the first part of his lunge, Simba's clash and the foe's attack will lock for a second. From here, there is a 50% chance that Simba will break through and attack the foe with a powerful slash, doing double the damage of the foe's original attack. However, there is also a 50% chance that the foe will break through instead, and do double damage to Simba. Damage levels can change around these percentages. Foes who do weak attacks are less likely to break through than if they attack powerfully. Foes who have high damage will also have a higher chance of Simba attacking. If Simba has high damage, however, he will have a much harder time to win the draw. This will also be the case if the move has been spammed. This is definitely a risky move, and is mainly for people trying to take a chance to get in some damage. Elements are seen here: 7:50 - 8:15

Up B: Vine Swing: A vine swing like this (1:20 - 1:26) drops from the sky. Simba sits in it and pulls himself up on the swing, using the other vine with it as a pulley. Simba can pull a total of 3 times before he is caught in a freefall. Simba has five seconds to stay in the swing before it breaks under his weight, so he can also stay in place on the swing. By tilting the control stick back and forth while sitting still, Simba can swing the swing from side to side (especially useful if he's caught under a ledge). Press any jump button to simple hop of, and use a midair jump (if you still had one before using the move, otherwise, don't, or you'll be in a freefall). If the B button is pressed, however, Simba will roar and make a powerful bound off the swing for the edge. Not only does this sweetspot the edge, but if you use it off the vine while on the stage, Simba will do a whopping 17% to anyone he hits. Overall, it's a great recovery move that throws a playful bit of 'Hakuna Matata' into Simba's moveset. The vine does 3-5% to foes it hits while falling from above, but almost no knockback.

FINAL SMASH

Wildebeest Stampede: To trap foes in the whole attack, an initial hit must be landed. In this case, it is a lone wildebeest, that runs toward and past Simba, from the range of about half of Final Destination. If foes are hit by this wildebeest, they receive 15%, and are subject to the rest of the Final Smash. A cinematic cutscene is shown, in which the foe(s) are standing at the bottom of a deep, rocky gorge. Looking up, they see Simba, standing high above, watching, and then look down to see something: several rocks on the ground are beginning to shake. Finally, foes look to the top of a rocky hill, and down comes a massive stampede of wildebeests. They are seen approaching the foes, who are next seen being launched by the frontrunning wildebeests. This does great knockback, and kills at about 65% damage. After the foes are hit, the fight returns to the stage, and continues as normal. Does 43%. Shown here: (5:15 -).

TAUNTS AND VICTORY / LOSS POSES

Up Taunt: Zazu appears and flies loops above Simba, who jumps playfully at him twice; both laughing as they do so.

Side Taunt: Simba gets angry, and threatens, "Give me one good reason I shouldn't rip you apart", while crouching down slightly, as if about to pounce.

Down Taunt:
Simba lets out a long, loud belch, then grins contentedly at the screen.

Victory Pose #1: Simba roars his victory over his foes, then smiles toothily at the screen.

Victory Pose #2: Zazu flies around Simba (who watches), says, "You've done magnificently, sire!", before landing on Simba's shoulder. Contentedly, Simba replies, "Thanks!"

Victory Pose #3: Simba shakes out his big red mane proudly, then walks happily off the screen, humming 'Hakuna Matata' to himself.

Victory Theme: A triumphant, sped-up, African-style remix of the end part of 'Circle of Life', from 3:29 - 3:57

Loss: Simba sits on his haunches, clapping respectfully, but looking slightly disappointed at his loss.

OTHERS COMING SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom