• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Fine. Screw it! I'll be the rich billionaire that screws the rules cause he's got money.

Though we already found a girl, so all i gotta say is this:

MISSION F***ING ACCOMLISHED!!!!!!!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Fine. Screw it! I'll be the rich billionaire that screws the rules cause he's got money.

Though we already found a girl, so all i gotta say is this:

MISSION F***ING ACCOMLISHED!!!!!!!
NO. You're the Lithuaninan immigrant who works at a meat plant.
Also, DS was a BIG help in that ast episode. Thanks again...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
This thread used to be about movesets and now is about being totally random it seems................

Keep up the good work guys : )

Oh and I want to know how Operation Hot Girls turns out xD
Yeah, nothing in here has anything to do with movesets anymore. It's pretty awesome.

And OHG will be awesome. Maybe it'll even end up as a TV show, like TYATM...

lol I guess there's no point for the MYM social group...
There's still a point for it. It... It, um... It looks cool.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Right, here's how the mission happened:

The brains: Sirkibble and smashbot fighting over it
the guy with the sword: Chris Lionheart
The rich billionaire: Me ;)
the evil villain:........Chief Mendez?!?!?! =O

The plan:
TYATM needed a girl in the next story, but unfortunately, GIRLS DONT EXITS!!!!!!! Course, Sirkibble's quick thinking got an idea to actually FIND a girl to post in this thread. Our only hope is the girl's social group, smashbot pointed out. Sirkibble became jealous of smashbot's smarta*sery, and challenged him to a duel!!!!!!!!!!!! TWILTHERO went to his butler and kicked him in the pants to get all the supplies we needed. Sundance patiently waits for the girl actor to play the role....... Chris just posed cooly while putting on his shades.

Meanwhile, Chief Mendez heard everything thanks to his installed camera. He chuckled and laughed and prepared himself for the foolish fools ready to find a girl for the role.
"TWILTHERO has made an a*s of me and should be lynched for it. Also, i'm the coolest motherf*cker alive." Mendez said.

The mission begins here.......

Terrible writing i know.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I got this character idea from watching a Spongebob episode...

well soz for ruining the flow of nonmovesets but...
IT'Z-A ALIEN HUNTIN' TIME
SPACEMAN G joins the brawl!

"WE AM SPASE PEEPOLE!"

Spaceman Greg is our glory-seeking Warrior-Astronaut straight out of a sci-fi movie complete with robots, space laser pistols, alien babes, and epic intergalactic battles on the moon. He would be like that one over-the-top movie character that does all this action-packed crap and gets in all these near-death scenarios (like explosions) but never dies because he's just too epic and hardcore and srs biz... usually walking away unscathed every episode.

So why is Spaceman G in Brawl today? Greg's Great Grandfather was a good friend of airplane pilot Amelia Earhart. When she vanished that fateful day, he knew something was wrong. He knew that she didn't disappear but instead she was abducted by aliens! Seeing his Great-grandson graduate from Astronaut school gave him a perfect oppourtunity to have the truth be revealed. From information retrieved from the Roswell UFO crash in the mid 20th century, he figured out that the Aliens are keeping her hostage in a stronghold built deep within the confines of the "moon" (... see, the moon is actually an alien spacecraft, they blew up the real moon a long time ago but because of the light year distance away you're still seeing the normal moon, also government conspiracies/global warming). And so here's Spaceman Greg: NASA pilot, space warrior, and AMERICAN! here to restore the moon, fight aliens and rescue Amelia Earhart! (But mostly fight aliens, he was originally going to do that anyway...)

...Not that that has anything to do with Brawl.

He's very paranoid... like McCarthy paranoid. Do one thing out of the ordinary and he'll flip out accusing you of being an alien. He tolerates no invading scum

Stats/Info:
Being an Astronaut, Spaceman G actually hovers using his jetspacebackpackthing, but it's so close to the ground you can't really tell. His walk animation is him just using the pack to propel himself forward (his legs don't actually move). His running animation is like a slow-motionish mega stride, completing an animation cycle only once per 1/4th length of Final Destination (Trying to simulate walking on the moon here). Also, whenever he talks, it sounds muffled (like the Pyro in TF2) because of his spacesuit.

Spaceman G is floaty and heavy at the same time...kinda. He has incredible recovery, His second jump starts out like a Yoshi's second jump (minus the superarmor) and then goes into a Peach float for up to three and a half seconds if you're still holding the jump button. His falling speed also decelerates from Bowser-heavy to G&W-light, could be great or bad depending on how far you're falling and on what stage.If you fall long enough, you'll eventually do a freefloat/spaceorbit type of deal like in Ice Climbers or Pirate Ship level... but that usually doesn't happen because most maps aren't big enough. He is classified as a heavy character though (ooh, a floating heavy). He's as big as Wario and as tall as Falco. Average speed. He can not crawl nor wall jump. He has horrible traction too, he slides like a foo'.

B attacks:
(legend. Attack - Attack Name: Description)

B - Space Pistol Totin Action!: Basic laser spamming attack. Pretty much like Fox's. Spaceman fires lasers, alternating shots between his two guns. The rate of fire depends on how well you can mash on that B button. Very very low damage and no knockback. This is not a killing move by any means.

However, if you hold B for four seconds, he uses his Alien Blaster 9000 Space Rifle. During these four seconds, only one shot will be fired (when you first hold B) and if you do anything to interupt such as move or press any other buttons, it is cancelled. There is no charging animation, it's just his idle state. After four seconds he pulls the rifle out real quick, requiring both hands to operate it, and fires a single beam of yellow gamma ray about the size/speed of ROB's beam (it pushes you back a tad). If it hits the enemy it only does about five damage but they become dizzy as if their shield just broke (Doesn't work on bosses, people executing a final smash and special cases, obviously). As soon as the ray is fired, he immediately puts the rifle away and takes out his pistols again, reguardless if you're still holding B. You have to press and hold B again to do it again.

Oh yeah, and if you somehow fire the beam and it breaks the enemy shield it does a bunch of damage and knockback/horizontal spike (it may seem OP, but the chances of that happening are very slim; like seriously it probably won't even happen unless you're insanely lucky or deliberately trying to do so with a friend ... it's more just a bonus thingy. The beam itself barely affects the shield.

B DOWN - Black Hole Burst: When you hold B Down Spaceman generates a blackhole, it starts from his midsection and get's bigger and bigger. It looks like a swirling black vortex-abyss thing of doom. This thing can get really big:

It grows kinda slow though, taking about ten seconds to get to its full size. If an enemy touches the blackhole, they become somewhat stuck in, and their attacking abilities are limited. Kinda feels like being attacked by a mob of Pikmin, it makes moving and attacking harder (but not impossible). They also slowly get pulled in towards the center (you) while damage gets racked up. While being sucked in, it obeys the stages. Like, you won't get sucked through a wall or anything.

You're vulnerable in this state, you cannot move while using this attack (because you have to hold the B down) and you can still be attacked, even by people in the blackhole. To top it off, you're racking up the same amount of damage as the enemy because you're in it (even if no enemy is in, you're still taking damage). However, once you release B Down the black hole collapses on itself and explodes, sending anyone (except you) inside flying... well not really, it does a lot of knockback and damage. The more you've held it, the more damage and knockback it does. Once the black hole reaches it's maximum size it'll explode anyway even if you're still holding the buttons. It can be used while in the air, the blackhole will follow you. If you get hit, the attack cancels and you don't even get to explode it (unfortunatly, you get to keep the damage you did to yourself). This attack is kinda risky to use (enemy projectiles are not affected by the blackhole) and it's full benefits aren't realised unless you're charged enough. If it is fully charged it is a very powerful attack, one of those "kill at low percentages" attacks, like DeDeDe's... maybe better. Enemies take more punishment if they're closer to the center.

There is no recharge time because honestly if you let him charge up fully and you get hit by the release, you're noob and diserved to get hit and I have no sympathy.
Consider playing Neopets, this game isn't for you.

B OVER - Enter-the-Atmosphere Attack: Spaceman G becomes a flaming hitbox as he surrounds himself in fire and energy resembling a comet. It's about a two second attack where he moves in either direction a little faster than his running speed. It's got as much ending lag as a Falcon Kick. Now unlike a Falcon Kick, enemies that get hit directly are knocked back some. Enemies caught in the tail or middle are burned and are sorta carried with him rather than simply being 'attacked' . It also doesn't do a lot of damage and it's a horizontal-only attack, even while done in midair. Good move for recovery. If you've played Super Smash Flash, kirby has an attack like this. Here's kinda of an example in case you have no idea what I'm talking about. Please excuse more poor and lazy animation 'skills':

B UP - In Orbit: This is a recovery attack and it does no damage at all. You basically just float around. You can't travel very fast, but you can move in any direction you'd like (free control) for up to three seconds. It's kinda slow motionish, and his body is slowly spending around in a circle. Like the name implies, it simulates flying around in space. You're in a helpless state once the attack is done until you get hit or reach the ground.

A attacks:

A - Zombie Strike: Sticks both arms out like a zombie. Basic attack, very small damage and knockback.

AA - : Zombie Strike + grabbing motion. Still does small damage and knockback

AAA - : He flexes his body (like one of Falcon's taunts) and emits a electricy particle burst out of his chest that disappears shortly after. Doesn't travel anywhere, it's not a projectile or anything. Basic attack.

Dash A: He jumps and does the viewtiful joe motion (see: http://xgamedvd.com/ps2album/images/144-Viewtiful Joe_jpg.jpg ). While shooting diagonally down with his pistols. Does small knockback and damage, but it's a multihit (gunshots + physical hit).

A SMASH Over – : He smacks the enemy with a jagged piece of glowing space rock. Can do a good amount of damage and knockback if fully charged.

A SMASH UP – Cross Shot: He aims both of his pistols upwards, facing diagonally towards eachother. He fires shots at the same time and they collide causing a small burst of fire above him. Can do good knockback and damage if charged.

A SMASH Down – I Hate the Ground: With one pistol he does a burst fire shot into the ground. It's a multihit and not as powerful as some of the normal A Downs, does moderate knockback.

UP TILT – : He throws himself upwards, and like Bowser, he quickly returns to the ground. Has pretty good vertical knockback and moderate damage.

FORWARD TILT – Pistol Whip: Spaceman G smacks the opponent with one of his pistols sending the enemy in the oposite direction. Deals moderate damage and knockback

Down Tilt – : He kicks with both feet while holding himself up with his arms. Good knockback, average damage.

NAIR - Top Spin: Spins around like a spiny top, arms extended, attacking foes in either directions. Unlike other attacks like this, it's only done once instead of spinning continuously.

FAIR -: He ejects the pistol's magazine in the opponent's face. It shoots out but it's still short range and not really a projectile.

BAIR: He sprays jet pack flames in your face. pretty good damage, hardly any knockback. Does have some ending lag.

DAIR - Space Jam: G does a slam dunk motion that can spike an enemy down while leaving a trail of electricity. Good knockback and moderate damage.

UAIR - Freq: He emits power rays from his antennae doing a small amount of damage and knockback to anyone above him.

Throws:

(F/B) Throw - Tony Hawk: G grabs the enemy, takes a few steps, jumps while still holding the enemy, throws the enemy down and then stomps on the enemy like getting on/riding a skateboard. Can be a suicide KO. Suprisingly this doesn't do a lot of damage, does do some knockback though.

Dthrow: He does the backbreaker wrestling move, and then slams you on the ground. The most powerful of his throws (not abnormally powerful or anything, just saying...). You can watch a video of the backbreaker here: click

Uthrow: He grabs the enemy by the neck, throws them up in the air and does a handstand blasting the foe with his jet/space/backpack sending them up again.

Hit: He has a jagged piece of space rock in his hand and he beats it in to your face.

Other Stuff:

Final Smash – : If you press the A button, a huge meteor (about the size of two Bowsers) will instantly strike down wherever you are. When the meteor hits, the stage shakes and anyone close to the meteor will be sent flying along with a generous donation of damage. A patch of flames is left where the meteor hits for about six seconds. You're unharmed of course. This attack is only used once per smash ball.

Assist Trophy - UFO: One of his comrades has hijacked an alien UFO. The UFO will float around the stage for a good five seconds and send lasers down knocking back the enemy but doing no damage. Sort of like that one AT with the giant glove maker, more of an inconvenience than an actual attack.

Ledge Attack: G flips up and basically throws himself into the opponent.

Winning Pose 1: He holds both guns up and fires them twice and then chucks them at the ground like a football player making a touchdown.

Winning Pose 2: He takes out a Flag and stabs it on to the stage ground like in the iconic moon landing

Winning Pose 3: "One small step for me, one giant leap for mankind."

Losing Pose: His head is down and he claps, appearing sad.

Taunt 1: Moonwalks.

Taunt 2: "In space, no one can hear you fail."

Taunt 3: Does the ballin! motion.
(I have no idea who made this gif)

Stunned Stance: Helmet cracks, sways back and forth.

Idle Stance: ... he just stands there, chillin'. Hangin Out. Ya know?

Sleep Stance: He sleeps standing up. He's hunched over though, arms hanging low.

Icon:

Entrance: A shuttle crash lands on the stage and Spaceman G jumps out.

Unlock: Beat allstar mode with Supercultist, CEO, Cutlass, Philip the Bear, Pizzaman and Street Perförmer (lawl).

Wiimote Sound: "Houston, we have a problem."

Color Changes: grey (default), orange, purple, black, grey with cowboy hat, grey with sombrero.

Kirby Hat: Kirby with a space helmet.

SSE role: Psyche! You know the drill...

Stage - Planet Nebulon 5: Ultra Mode:

Player 1 starts at the fin of the rocket.
Player 4 starts at the edge of the rocket.
Player 3 starts at the small asteroid.
Player 2 starts at the far edge of the big asteroid.
Players are about as big as that big purple star to your up-left.
Occasionally a meteor will strike. An exclamation mark will appear at where it'll hit so you have time to move. It'll hit two seconds later. If it hits the small asteroid, it'll be destroyed for 10 seconds. If it hits the big asteroid, it'll split in half. If it hits the rocket, it'll tit it a little. If you get hit by a meteor it causes serious damage and knockback. Those burners on the bottom of the rocket affect you like the flames on Pictochat.
Unlock the map by beeting Classic mode with Spaceman G.
Stage Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQdFVFdELI Dr. Octagon - Real Raw (Instrumental)

Suggestions, comments? I hope it's not OP...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Comment on cheap_josh's moveset: I love your movesets, seriously xD I love how they're always original characters too although I must say I prefered Street Performer a bit more, excellent job though.

And hopefully TheSundanceKid can field this one...what's up with "chillinz?" xD My girlfriend's dad says it all the time and now it seems to be rather popular on this thread too...xD

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I've updated my MEWTWO moveset a bit--Let me know if I'm still doing good on it, or if I'm starting to fall back!!

Thoughts/comments/etc. appreciated!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
And hopefully TheSundanceKid can field this one...what's up with "chillinz?" xD My girlfriend's dad says it all the time and now it seems to be rather popular on this thread too...xD
Well, you know how Sundance writes. So in one episode, Kibble done lost his chillinz (lolchillinz), and the rest is history.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Shadow was a great one ^^
D:!

You think my Shadow isn't guhreat? ;-;

Also, SirKibble, I agree with you with the SSE flood... Maybe I'll go on hold or rather said, write the whole thing down and upload it once the other stories are finished. Huh.

Also, darkserenade, you're allowed to use Lip... Seems like noone wants to use Blaze, though. <.<" Or Sandbag, for that matter.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
cheap josh said:
well soz for ruining the flow of nonmovesets but...
Now this gets me thinking. One of the reasons I've basically stopped posting in this thread is because I can't keep up with all these fanfics. A moveset here and there I can handle, but I've got like, twelve other things to do aside from actual, factual, money-making work...and...well...

...Well to be frank, this thread wasn't made for these things. I really think you guys should consider making a separate thread for them (call it a "companion piece", if you will). You could still use the term "MYM 3.0", but seriously, it's starting to get out of hand. Too many of the posts across the past God-knows-how-many pages have been about not-movesets.

Now, take all this with a lump of salt, because in all fairness I'm not part of this little sub-group you all've built up around these installments. And aside from a quick look-see every now and then, I really don't actually catch most of what's going on.

So maybe I have it wrong, in which case: as you were.

...But then, maybe I'm right?

P.S. Awesome moveset cheap josh. Basically what MarthTrinity said about it, though I myself think Supercultist and the CEO (I swear I'll review him soon ^.^; ) are your best pieces.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I agree... I've actually kinda hinted at that...
I'd suggest the MYM social group because it's there already.

P.S. Awesome moveset cheap josh. Basically what MarthTrinity said about it, though I myself think Supercultist and the CEO (I swear I'll review him soon ^.^; ) are your best pieces.
Comment on cheap_josh's moveset: I love your movesets, seriously xD I love how they're always original characters too although I must say I prefered Street Performer a bit more, excellent job though.
Thanks for the comments yall, much appreciated.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
First of all, another great piece of work Cheap Josh. It's hillarious like your other movesets and has a good few original concepts. Most enjoyable to read, as always.

I don't find the SSEs the problem so much as the massive levels of spam we've head recently. . .Too much off topic posting. The SSEs aren't the cause of these floods, it's the large amount of posts that don't relate to SSEs or movesets. I for one don't want my SSE which I'm doing instead of a moveset for you guys to go unnoticed in the social group, and I doubt most people do either. But we really need to

STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD!

I'd rather not name people, but "TYATM" is becoming a major cause of this, as well as random things such as "OPERATION FIND A GURL LULZ!".
Speaking of which, if you want to find a girl, look up heartz in the ssb4 thread.
I'm not against these things as I manage to keep up with the topic, but not everybody else is able to do so. Can you please keep the thread about things relating to movesets (The SSEs certainly "relate" to them)?

And for the people making SSEs. . .You can keep posting them, but do so in larger chunks. I've got 23 levels and 4 bosses, but I've shown all this with only 3 posts. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to not post every level as soon as you complete it, and build up a larger chunk of content before you post it? This would cut down on any spam from the SSEs while still allowing you to show it in the thread.
And Smashbot. . .Reposting SSEs is verboten.

No more new SSEs for a little while would also be nice, or at least not holding applications for movesets in the thread. THAT is one of the major causes of spam relating to SSEs.

Now that that little rant's out of the way. . .SONIC THE BARON. I've reviewed your shapeshifter strong bad moveset. The moveset reviews

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Okay, okay...

I, [state your name] SirKibble, pledge to make a sincere effort to keep this thread about movesets and things relating to movesets. Any and all other things that I wish to post for my fellow MYM participants, I will post in the Social Group. I also pledge to start reviewing movesets again, starting today. Should I fail to do so, may I be decimated and struck down by Fierce Deity Link.

Seriously, the Social Group's the only other place, and therefore the best place, to post all this other stuff. We can't have another thread, we're only allowed one MYM thread at a time. I'd expect an offshoot thread would get closed pretty quickly. I admit, I've been a big part of the off-topic-ness, and I'm willing to give my best effort to help it stop. Apologies to those who've lost sleep over it, wet themselves in their rage, or otherwise suffered because of me.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I guess a lot of the spam also comes from the "Check out my XY moveset plz!!"-posts.

This thread alread has the double (!) amount of pages MYM 2.0 had. That's not how it should be. I can understand people who're craving for feedback, and I admit I have posted such posts as well, however, they're one of the major causes of spam.
Random OT-ness, as well. Really guys, it's getting out of my comfort zone. When I go to bed and get up ~6 hours later, there are at least (!) 8 new pages. And most of them are NOT containing movesets or things related to them.

So, I join in with Mendez, MasterWarlord and SirKibble on this one.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
*reads* Let me summarize my reaction to the following pages.

1. The GIRLS ON THE INTRANETS LOL joke really isn't that funny, and beating it to death doesn't makes you look intelligent. Don't make me get out that xckd comic.

2. Erutashi, Nintendogs, and Dry Bones in the SSE? Why, I'd love to! I'm looking forward to it.

3. Love my role in TYATM. Allergic to stairs...I wish. 'Cause my school as tons of stairs and I could skip school for health reasons :laugh:

4. There is no 4.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Fine.....i'll stop being off topic too.
Partypoopers.....

I need to finish my Sagi moveset anyhow. Curse you the writer's block D=

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@darkserenade, use Timon & Pumbaa and Indiana Jones, who have both gotten an S and A, respectively (my other movesets are not judged yet)

LEVEL 4:
Dinosaur World

As an introduction to this new world, several scenes are shown around the island. Brightly colored hills and trees are everywhere. Blocks that spin when hit float above the ground in some places. And young cavemen wander some regions, dragging their little clubs behind them.

Mama Luigi is seen, happily taking a morning stroll, while eating a bagel. However, omething on the side of the path he's on stops him. Rock sits in a small ditch, along with several other stones and pebbles. Mama Luigi picks up Rock excitedly and pulls out a chisel, wishing to make a football. Rock is not interested in becoming a football, so he simply falls on Mama Luigi's foot. He jumps around, holding his pained foot, then turns angrily to Rock, who sits where he fell. You play as Mama Luigi in a simple, one stock, 1 vs. 1 against Rock.

BGM: Mama Luigi - Sparta Remix

Rock falls to the ground, seemingly unharmed. Mama Luigi wipes his brow, and sees that Rock is not football material. Choosing another stone from the ditch instead, Mama Luigi continues his walk. Rock just sits there, although he happened to fall on a hill, so he rolls down after Mama Luigi. A basic three-part level follows through Dinosaur World. There are standard Super Mario World enemies, especially Koopa Football Players and Caterpillars.

BGM: Overworld - Super Mario World

Next, we are treated to another cutscene, in a completely different area of Dinosaur World, a much darker area. Here, we see several holes in the ground, dirt flying out of five of them, as well as a good deal of groaning, due to hard work being completed. A wooden sign is also shown, with the following written on it: Bowser's Castle Oil Tycoon. Stanley Yelnats peers out of his hole that he's digging, to see if his supervisor is nearby, then hops out of his hole, dragging his shovel behind him, and sighs deeply. Ever since he and his four friends were relocated from Camp Green Lake, they had been working for an entirely different purpose. They were to dig for oil, for their masters.

Suddenly, Stanley hears a cry from the hole Zero was digging. Zero quickly jumps out as oil starts to flow freely from the ground in the hole. Stanley and his friends, Zero, Armit, X-Ray, and Magnet, all crowd around the hole and cheer, hoping that their masters would be kind enough to let them have a lunch break. However, rumbling is heard from the hole, and the five friends back up. Oil sprays like a geyser from the hole, drenching the Camp Green Lake inmates, and shooting out Monty Mole, who is pissed. Threatening with vicious slashes from his digger claws, Monty points them back to their wholes, making infuriated noises, while throwing rocks everywhere. As soon as the hapless youngsters are back to work, Monty wanders off, and runs into Koopa, Goomba, and Blooper, the rest of Bowser's Minions. Koopa appears slightly angry, and (is it possible?) a bit depressed, as well. Goomba peers quizzically at his friend, and a flashback begins.

The entire Koopa Troop (the four of Bowser's Minions, and Dry Bones as well, included) stand in front of Bowser, who is sitting lazily on his throne, apparently talking to them. He suddenly stands up and calls forward two Koopas (the Koopa of Bowser's Minions watching his peers, interested), and points to his feet, which the two turtles begin licking enthusiastically. Dry Bones looks infuriated at this sight, and begins to edge away from the Troop. Once he is far enough away, Dry Bones makes a running start, and charges at Bowser. As he gets a few yards away from the unaware Koopa King, Dry Bones does his special ability from Mario Strikers Charged (where he does a somersault, disappears, and reappears behind his target) to get behind Bowser. Then, with a tremendous effort, Dry Bones does a quick, effective slide tackle into Bowser, knocking him helplessly into a pool of lava. Cruelly watching his master flail about, Dry Bones laughs in his clattering manner, and turns back to the Troop, expecting applause for freeing them for Bowser's tyranny. He is shocked to see the furious Troop advancing (Hammer Bros tossing hammers), ready to avenge the supposed killing of the master they lived to serve. Although his situation looked grim, Dry Bones was a crafty being, and quickly proceeded to hijack the nearby Koopa Clown Car. Clumsily crashing through the castle wall, Dry Bones made an escape into the starry sky...

Coming back to real life, the minions hear Blooper let out a few high-pitched squid noises. Turning to where he's pointing at with his tentacle, they turn to see a red portal appearing out of nowhere. Out of it comes...Nightmare! Noticing the minions, Nightmare turns to them and, pointing to an empty hole that the Green Lake inmates had dug (which BTW has yellow poisonous lizards in it), says, "THIS PLACE SHALL BE YOUR GRAVE!" Now, you play as Nightmare against each of the four of Bowser's Minions. You have two stocks, when each minion has one. The arena you fight in has walk off edges, and the hole with the lizards in the middle. If you fall in, the lizards give you heavy damage and knockback. Defeat the minions to proceed.

BGM: Bowser Battle - Super Mario World

Bowser's Minions look quite tired, and, realizing that they cannot win, begin to run. However, Nightmare's speed is right on par with the slower minions. Laughing evilly, Nightmare uses his Soul Devour, and ends up catching Blooper and Goomba. With them now under their control, he sees Bowser's Castle Oil Tycoon, and heads for it, wanting a base for operations in this new land. His new slaves, Blooper and Goomba follow. Koopa and Monty Mole look back at their lost land, and, craving revenge, run off to plot.

Stanley and his friends, getting dreadfully tired of their work, climb out of the holes, after making sure the coast was clear. The five inmates rest for a while, then climb out to explore the new land, after they were sure that their masters were gone. A two-part level through Dark World follows, with enemies like Amazing Flying Hammer Bros, Flame Chains, and more Koopa Football Players.

BGM: Valley of Bowser

A final cutscene is shown, of Nightmare sitting on Bowser's old throne, Goomba and Blooper in front of him. Through a portal, he communicates to Dracula of his successful start in this new land. Dracula appears somewhat pleased, but wishes for more promising minions. Nightmare laughs evilly, ready to obey, proclaiming, "WHERE...WHERE IS THE NEXT SOUL?!?" Goomba and Blooper motion for him to follow, for they know the land, and the three set out of the castle to catch more souls. What they don't know, is that a single, bony arm is slowly edging its way out of a lava pit...

I plan to finish Level 5 soon, and then combine the first five levels into one chapter. After that, I want to finish Simba, and start on this guy.

Chapter 4 = finished

EDIT: Srry, just read Warlord's request; after level 5, I plan to release my SSE in chunks as well...

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
^ Keep it on topic, man.

To be on topic myself, I plan to do, after Mightyena, Aeneas. He's probably going to have a sword, shield, and spear, a move where Venus comes in and does something nice for mommy's little boy, a bunch of ballyhooing about how I HAVE A GREATER DESTINY THAN LOSING TO YOU BUNCH OF SCRUBS, Snake being a star Latin pupil, and the Final Smash being the Trojan horse, or maybe a recreation of the last scene in the Aeneid.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Heck yes, 2-hour Survivor special w/ Ken FTW

He better use his mindgames...
I belive he actually said hes gonna use his mindgames in an interview or something :laugh:

(sorry for off topicness....but honestly this thread has been that way since the start and im not gonna stop a convo, albeit a short one, just cause its off topic, unless everyone is discussing something important.)

Iron Thorn, when is Mightyena coming? im looking foward to it since me and u were talking about it a while back.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@PK Skyler, he's using mindgames?! Nice shoutout to the Smash community

@Iron Thorn and everyone else: on topic, here's some updates on Simba, with more on the way

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Spaceman G is a pretty sweet moveset there. I like the detailed stage, really helps add to the illusion of the character actually being in the game. This is actually a feature I've always admired in movesets, as I haven't done one myself up until now. /Sakurai

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Has Banjo-Kazooie been done yet? (Sorry but I'm not gonna look through 312 pages of posts)

If not I'm reserving Banjo-Kazooie in this post.

If they have already been done then just ignore this post (I'll edit it either way depending on the answer).

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Has Banjo-Kazooie been done yet? (Sorry but I'm not gonna look through 312 pages of posts)

If not I'm reserving Banjo-Kazooie in this post.

If they have already been done then just ignore this post (I'll edit it either way depending on the answer).
Multiple movesets of the same character aren't forbidden. There's over 9000 K. Rools. Banjo has been done once in this contest and once in the previous, but don't let this stop you from making a moveset for him.

PKSkyler, you're suppossed to not start conversations like that in the first place. . .Use PMs/the social group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom