• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, been thinking of a moveset for BK for a while, I'll do it as soon as I take care of my pile of homework.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
First of all, another great piece of work Cheap Josh. It's hillarious like your other movesets and has a good few original concepts. Most enjoyable to read, as always.

I don't find the SSEs the problem so much as the massive levels of spam we've head recently. . .Too much off topic posting. The SSEs aren't the cause of these floods, it's the large amount of posts that don't relate to SSEs or movesets. I for one don't want my SSE which I'm doing instead of a moveset for you guys to go unnoticed in the social group, and I doubt most people do either. But we really need to

STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD!

I'd rather not name people, but "TYATM" is becoming a major cause of this, as well as random things such as "OPERATION FIND A GURL LULZ!".
Speaking of which, if you want to find a girl, look up heartz in the ssb4 thread.
I'm not against these things as I manage to keep up with the topic, but not everybody else is able to do so. Can you please keep the thread about things relating to movesets (The SSEs certainly "relate" to them)?

And for the people making SSEs. . .You can keep posting them, but do so in larger chunks. I've got 23 levels and 4 bosses, but I've shown all this with only 3 posts. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to not post every level as soon as you complete it, and build up a larger chunk of content before you post it? This would cut down on any spam from the SSEs while still allowing you to show it in the thread.
And Smashbot. . .Reposting SSEs is verboten.

No more new SSEs for a little while would also be nice, or at least not holding applications for movesets in the thread. THAT is one of the major causes of spam relating to SSEs.

Now that that little rant's out of the way. . .SONIC THE BARON. I've reviewed your shapeshifter strong bad moveset. The moveset reviews
While I'm not particularly for or against the off topicness I will agree with most of this post. I really don't like being told to post larger chunks though. When I make something, I write it as time allows and on the spot.

Some of the conversations in this thread have been rediculous (complaint generators, political garbage, religious debate.)

Nice moveset Cheap Josh... I still like Street Performer and Supercultist a LOT more than that one though.

Oh and MW, didn't you say you were going to review another of my movesets a while back? I'm not pushing it or anything, just if you get the chance (Zelos and Chris are the only ones that have gotten a review from anyone.)

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Spaceman G is a pretty sweet moveset there. I like the detailed stage, really helps add to the illusion of the character actually being in the game. This is actually a feature I've always admired in movesets, as I haven't done one myself up until now. /Sakurai
Gracias, and I agree I think stages do help. I'll probably have to go back and make a custom stage for some of my other movesets because I just threw in a picture off google, atleast for ceo.

Nice moveset Cheap Josh... I still like Street Performer and Supercultist a LOT more than that one though.
Thanks. Someone else said that earlier too (about supercultist) which is suprising because it was my first moveset. I thought most people didn't even read it.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
@Chris Lionheart: You don't have a dire need to post your story in larger chunks, you do it in chapters, which is good. Most people do just one or two levels though per post, which is who I'm more concerned about.

I pretty much threw most of my reviewing out the window once I started work on the SSE. Rest assured, once that thing's finally finished I'll start doing reviews more regularly. I'll pick up the pace again, but for now I think I'll do one a day. Ty by Sundancekid is next in line.

Yesterday: Shaman
Today: Shapeshifter Strong Bad
Tomorrow: Ty
Saturday: Banjo Kazooie (Luvtoy Rouge)
Sunday: Ashencroft (Chris Lionheart)
Monday: One of Cheap Josh's movesets. I'm thinking Spaceman G due to it being his most recent one and how little feedback he got on it, and since it's so recent the other juges won't review it for a long while.
Tuesday: Crono (Sirkibble)

Anyone else can randomly add their name onto the waiting list. I apologize for scrapping the meat of my previous one, but this one should be more reliable. I'm giving myself more of a standard.

KEEP ANY REQUESTS IN PMS TO AVOID SPAM.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
For all of those who have seen the beginning of my MEWTWO movest:

It's been updated (a few times actually). I have a few more attacks in their--go check them out!

Let me know if I'm keeping up the pace, or if I'm starting to lose grip on this moveset.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
For all of those who have seen the beginning of my MEWTWO movest:

It's been updated (a few times actually). I have a few more attacks in their--go check them out!

Let me know if I'm keeping up the pace, or if I'm starting to lose grip on this moveset.
:bigthumbu - this is for keeping Mewtwo's old down-tilt.

The rest of the move set also seems prettey cool. So far you're dowing a better job of showing his psychic prowess than Sakurai.
But then again, most move sets in here are 8999 times more original than Sakurai's.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
But then again, most move sets in here are 8999 times more original than Sakurai's.
Blasphemy! They're over 9000!!!

Due to the sheer size of this thread, I'm cancelling any movesets I've previously said I was going to do, since I have to focus on reviewing and judging. I guess "cancel" isn't the right word, I'm just postponing them, really, probably until the next contest. So don't expect any more from me, just admire what I've already done. ;)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
With Sonic Chronicles coming out soon for the DS, I've decided to commemorate the release of Sonic's first RPG with a move set for the new character, Shade. Hopefully Bioware gave her some cool powers.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Good to see the board is spammed up no longer.

I'm gonna get some time for a new moveset (FINALLY.), so I'm gonna do:

"Humanity shall taint us no longer..."

(It's a female, FYI.)

Justice- the leader of the artificial race dubbed, "Gears."

A fully sentient Gear, and the instigator of the holy war between Gears and humans. Most Gears are programmed to destroy everything in their path. Some humanoid Gears, though, can acquire the ability to reason. In addition to its sentience, Justice held the power to control every Gear in existence, no matter their origin. This made Justice the only 'complete' Gear man has ever created. Sealed in another dimension, it managed to escape but was soon destroyed by Sol Badguy. As such, a risk assessment is unnecessary.

----------

Justice was the boss character in the Guilty Gear games, and as such, is certainly not carrying that trait over to Smash. However, she'll keep most of her moves, and also act as the ONLY female heavy character.
PROS:

Heavy.
Powerful ranged game.
Excellent grab game, if not the best.
Looks REALLY **** cool.
Floaty in the air.
Better than average air game.
Fast for a heavy character.

CONS:

Large target, slightly taller than Bowser.
Combo dummy, due to size and floatiness.
Slow moves.
Bad ground game.

---------
STATS:

Power: 4- Justice is a robot with great power.

Speed: 3- While neither good nor bad, Justice's speed is middle ground.

Range: 5- Justice's projectiles and long ranged smashes give her an impressive spacing game.

Weight: 5- HEAVY. That is all.

Ground: 1- Justice cannot approach the foe on the ground, due to her laggy moves and slow-to-come attacks.

Air: 4- THIS is where Justice can approach. Jump in tactics and counterattacks make her an impressive aerial force.

Jump: 3- Justice may be floaty, but she can't jump as high as you'd think.

Traction: 2- Rather poor traction.

Lag: 1- Ugh, Justice's moves are slow. Like some are in her proper games.

--------------

MORE TO COME, MUTHAF*KA

D

Deleted member

Now that that little rant's out of the way. . .SONIC THE BARON. I've reviewed your shapeshifter strong bad moveset. The moveset reviews
I smiled, even with your criticisms.

May I point out why I chose him to shapeshift.

Earlier this year, a Sbemail was released in which Strong Bad explains the rules and limitations of shapeshifting. That was my moveset inspiration. I simply took out the the limitations, and let my mind explore the Homestar Runner universe.

And I do intend to update with extras eventually. Unfortunately, I have a to-do list:

• Make a moveset for The Cheat
  • Finish Historical Dudes
  • Add the Final Smashes for What's Her Face and the Ugly One in TGS
  • Add Extras to those I haven't already

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
YAYNeeds Gig as a Boss character.

I hate Justice with a passion though. What a broken piece of sh*t....but I suppose the more Guilty Gear characters, the better. :bee:

EDIT - Also that picture's ridiculously large.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
And hopefully TheSundanceKid can field this one...what's up with "chillinz?" xD My girlfriend's dad says it all the time and now it seems to be rather popular on this thread too...xD
I decided it spur of the moment...I got it from this though...(5:00-5:15) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vh0z1EsD4&feature=related

STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD!
I'd rather not name people, but "TYATM" is becoming a major cause of this
:(....

3. Love my role in TYATM. Allergic to stairs...I wish. 'Cause my school as tons of stairs and I could skip school for health reasons :laugh:
Glad you like it. :)

Ty by Sundancekid is next in line..
YEAWS!!

Well, according to the above posts, TYATM is no longer welcome here...:(

I'll put it to a vote:

WHO IS OK WITH TYATM BEING HERE?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I am, but in all honesty, it's more fitting to the Social Group.

It's for the best...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
:( but no one goes in there....
They would if you started posting installments there.

Seriously, I like/love The Young and The Movesets, but...well, everytime you post an episode, we get two or three pages of people talking about it. Which isn't nearly as entertaining as the actual episode, y'know?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
They would if you started posting installments there.

Seriously, I like/love The Young and The Movesets, but...well, everytime you post an episode, we get two or three pages of people talking about it. Which isn't nearly as entertaining as the actual episode, y'know?
:( I guess....I just want this thread to kind of loosen up, you know? I guess it's for the best though....

TYATM HAS BEEN MOVED TO CHANNEL 88 AKA THE SOCIAL GROUP

:(

lolchillinz

SirKibble

Smash Champion
but what about people who read them who are not in the group? =O!!
We plug shamelessly. :grin:

Are you tired of just reading moveset after moveset, but still want to hang with your Make Your Move buddies? Do you love such things as The Young and the Movesets, Operation Hot Girls, and fried chicken? Then do we have the Social Group for you! Join The Official Make Your Move Group today! There, you can talk about almost anything you want with all your favorite friends from the Make Your Move thread, including me, SirKibble. Join today and you'll also receive a free kick in the pants!*

*Kick in the pants available while supplies last, with a two-year contract. Leaving and rejoining the Social Group will not result in a kick in the pants for those who are already members. Terms and restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Heh, is it just me or is this thread getting spammed with the fight against spamming? This has been all I've seen for like, the past 5 pages....

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
We plug shamelessly. :grin:
This.

Also, it's a public group, so they can at least read TYATM if they can't be bothered to (OH THE HUMANITY) click the "join group" button and post about how cool it is. :laugh:

Shadow5567 said:
Heh, is it just me or is this thread getting spammed with the fight against spamming? This has been all I've seen for like, the past 5 pages....
Well, it is a rather large mental shift for a thread made of some of SWF's best, so...that's a bit understandable.

And hey, at least we're actually starting to see real, honest-to-God movesets again.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Chris Lionheart: You don't have a dire need to post your story in larger chunks, you do it in chapters, which is good. Most people do just one or two levels though per post, which is who I'm more concerned about.

I pretty much threw most of my reviewing out the window once I started work on the SSE. Rest assured, once that thing's finally finished I'll start doing reviews more regularly. I'll pick up the pace again, but for now I think I'll do one a day. Ty by Sundancekid is next in line.

Yesterday: Shaman
Today: Shapeshifter Strong Bad
Tomorrow: Ty
Saturday: Banjo Kazooie (Luvtoy Rouge)
Sunday: Ashencroft (Chris Lionheart)
Monday: One of Cheap Josh's movesets. I'm thinking Spaceman G due to it being his most recent one and how little feedback he got on it, and since it's so recent the other juges won't review it for a long while.
Tuesday: Crono (Sirkibble)

Anyone else can randomly add their name onto the waiting list. I apologize for scrapping the meat of my previous one, but this one should be more reliable. I'm giving myself more of a standard.

KEEP ANY REQUESTS IN PMS TO AVOID SPAM.
Cool.

I've refined the Ashencroft moveset with some moves (and a better SSE description) that I think may be a bit more fitting to the character to prepare for your review. I think you'll find it much more detailed than the Zelos Wilder entry was at the time you graded it.

And the site is under new management. How interesting....

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
First of all, yay (or not -_-), new channal location for TYATM.

Second of all, yay, custom avatars work now.

third, Sagi's moveset is slowly being updated (if anyone cares, as i barely got feedback on it :/)

Also, why didn't i get my kicks in the pants when i joined the group? Jerks.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
First of all, yay (or not -_-), new channal location for TYATM.

third, Sagi's moveset is slowly being updated (if anyone cares, as i barely got feedback on it :/)

Also, why didn't i get my kicks in the pants when i joined the group? Jerks.
1. No yay :(
2. Can't see yours.
3. lolsagi?

*KICKS TH IN PANTS*

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
TWILTHERO said:
Apparently not...:chuckle:

Sagi's moveset is slowly being updated (if anyone cares, as i barely got feedback on it :/)
What's there seems fine (lol imcomplete), but Will Power is...well, it's horribly complicated. You might want to streamline your explanation of it. And does it really need an announcer? Wouldn't a simple visual cue (different colors of energy, etc.) work better?

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Well, when you think you're done "transitioning", can someone give me a guess at how much a foot is in the game? I think how long Final D. is would be the best discription for me...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Well, when you think you're done "transitioning", can someone give me a guess at how much a foot is in the game? I think how long Final D. is would be the best discription for me...
You mean for describing the range of an attack or something, right?

I usually try to go by "character lengths", one of which would be the distance that a regular-sized character like Link or Snake takes up while idle. So the entire length of Final Destination would be somewhere arounf 20 or 25 CL's.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Thanks for the feedback mendez, but what do you mean by stream lining. Please don't use big words.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Well, actually, I was planning on using distance for damage but, I guess everyone here would understand character length....

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You mean for describing the range of an attack or something, right?

I usually try to go by "character lengths", one of which would be the distance that a regular-sized character like Link or Snake takes up while idle. So the entire length of Final Destination would be somewhere arounf 20 or 25 CL's.
That's a good way to do it. A couple other ways I've found that work, obviously for different things.

• Final Destination -- saying that a certain projectile attack covers 2/3 FD length usually works great
  • Battlefield Platforms -- I don't see many people but me using these, but for a lot of shorter-ranged attacks, the length of a Battlefield floating platform can work surprisingly well
  • Stage Builder Blocks -- I find myself using these mostly for vertical distances, a la [character]'s Up B goes up about 2 SB blocks

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Please don't use big words.
Indubidably proliferated per Sir Thomasical Gergantiunation II, herein subject's reasoning processes become unquestionably inept. Unequivocally there was unambiguous astronomical day when defiltration had excogitated the conglomerate erudition of paraphernalia. Notwithstanding he was insensate subjections conceived in envisioning deductive that diacritic conceivably permitted sonorousness perspicacious by commissioning morphemes that bagatelle posterior kumtux. A dexterous consummatent and stupid were consanguineous!

I mean make it simpler. I had a hard time envisioning how each Level works, and how he reaches them, and how long it's active for, and so on.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
Banjo Kazooie!

Ok so BK is a very fun character to use, he has many diferent attacks and a very wide metagame.

BK's attack come out decently fast, but the strong ones have a lot of lag.

BK don't have any problem KOing or making it back on the stage, since their recovery is pretty good and they have strong smashes.

Stats:
Power: 7.7/10
Walking Speed: 4/10
Dash speed: 5.5/10
Range: 8/10 Kazooie has a pretty **** long neck
Projectile distance: 8.5/10
Drop speed/weight: 5/10 (7/10 if fast fall)
Size: 7.5/10
1st jump: 5/10: Mediocre Banjo can't jump high
2nd Jump: 7/10: Kazooie can boost him a decent bit though
Crouch: 4/10
Traction: 7/10
Combo: 6/10
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: no
Glide: yes
Tether: no

Specials

Neutral B: Egg shot.- Kazooie goes out of the backpack and can shoot up to 3 eggs at once, has a little bit of startup lag but almost no cooldown time, eggs go straight forward but are a little slow. 4% per egg

Forward B: Beak bomb:
On ground: little bit of startup lag, Banjo-Kazooie rise for a second then fly forward with great speed as kazooie puts his beak forward. 10%
On air: Near to no startup lag, can sweetspot edge.

Up B: Fly: BK leap about 0.8 of the height of a Falcon dive like if taking off from a flypad, then Kazooie flaps his wings 3 times, during any of these 3 flaps the move can be interrupted by an aerial, if you don't interrupt then BK enter the special fall state. No damage but the rising part of the move pushes enemies away a little.

I was gonna use Wonderwing as their Down Speciial, but everyone is doing Reflectors on the down special so I'm gonna change it.

Down B: CLOCKWORK KAZOOIE EGGS.- Kazooie shoots a big egg that doesn't even travel 2 feet in front of them, the egg breaks and a robot chick hatches, you can control the robot with the control stick, you can jump once with him and you can detonate it anytime after it hatches. 12% strong knockback, 5% if the actual egg hits.

Standard:
Neutral a: a downwards punch. 2%
A combo: He punches on a downward angle 4 times, while moving forward a bit. 2% 2%2% 3%

F-tilt: Banjo does a pack whack, he basically takes off his pack and swings it forward, little damage and knockback but really fast, mostly a gtfo my face move.

F-smash: Banjo deals a 2 handed downwards/diagonal punch, while Kazooie boosts him forward a decent bit (about Gannons side smash). Great Damage, Great knockback, Great range, horrible Startup lag (as much as D3 F-smash or a bit more) and pretty bad cooldown time. 23%

U-tilt: Kazooie comes out of the backpack and hits the enemy with her peak, strong but has really little range. 10%

Up-smash: Banjo jumps a little from the ground while doing an uppercut, has almost no startup lag, but a little cooldwn time till banjo lands and recovers. 17%

D-tilt: Kazooie pulls out her wings and chops down at the enemies fit. Fast but poor range and damage. 7%

D-smash: Banjo pulls Kazooie out and swings her around him completely at the enemies feet, pretty fast and good horizontal knockback, has a little bit of cooldown lag till Kazooie is back on the backpack. 16%

Dash attack: Kazooie comes out with her peak facing forward while Banjo tackles head first, it moves them forward and Banjo's head isn't the one that hits, it's Kazooies beak. 9%

Aerials

Nair: They spin once with Kazooies wings outstreched, a nice move but nothing amazing. 12% on the first frame, then 8%

Fair: Kazooie comes out and does a Rat-a-tat Rap, 3 hits, last one has knockback and it stalls in the air. 4%4%6%

Bair: Kazooie makes banjo spin backwards while his legs are outstreched, has some startups lag but it can spike if it hits at the right time, other wise it's diagonal upwards knockback. 13%

Uair: Kazooie does two upwards chops with her wings, last one has knockback. 5% 6%

Dair: BK Bill Drills, this is not a spike and it's multi hitting, last hit has little knockback. 3%1%1%1%2%4%

Grabs:

Grab attack: Banjo holds the enemy while Kazooie beak attacks him. 2%

F-throw: Banjo takes the enemy overhead where kazooie helps him throw it forward. 11%

B-throw: Banjo turns around and kicks the enemys behind. 10%

U-throw: Puts the enemy over his head so Kazooie hits him with her beak 4 times, the 4th hit knocks the enemy upwards, worse throw. 2%2%2%3% total 9%

D-throw: slams the enemy to the ground (where he gets stuck) and then sits on him, the enemy pops up in front of them. Can't chiangrab but great for following up with a Fair. 13%

Ledge attack:

Below 100%: BK roll on the stage. 8%
Above 100%: Kazooie comes out and and hits the opponent in a tackling fashion. Pretty slow. 10%

Glide attack:
Kazooie does puts her wings forward and opens them on a horizontal motion. Fast but medium knockback. 11%

Final Smash!:

Dragon Kazooie!

Press B after breaking the smash ball and Kazooie will become Dragon Kazooie!

BK walking speed and dash speed are increased.

All of the standard moves preformed by Kazooie are boosted up, he breaths fire eggs as the neutral special, witch deal 7% each and travel a lot faster.
Beak bomb does twice the damage and knockback and goes 1.5 it's normal distance.
Fly is also boosted, to the point it goes twice it's height.
Second jump is also boosted.
Clockwork Kazooie eggs last twice as long, knockback and damage are still the same though.

This lasts about 15 seconds, so take advanatge of it while it lasts!

Taunts:

Up: Banjo looks at the camara and gives us a thumbs up, while he makes his characteristic sound (after he gets a jiggy in the BK games) that sounds like "yuah ha!"

Side: Both banjo and kazooie yawn and give us a boring looks while banjo grabs his waist suggesting he's bored.

Down: Kazooie "farts" some eggs while banjo pinches his nose and waves his hand in the air back and forth, Kazooie then laughs. The eggs have no hurtbox whatsoever and dissapear quickly.

Victory Taunts:
1: The famous cinematic when they get a jiggy, banjo holds it and dances, kazooie then eats it.
2: Kazooie comes out and peaks banjo in the back of the head, Banjo growls and rubs the place where he was hurt.
3:The same as above though this time Banjo grabs Kazooie's neck and pulls twice, Kazooie coughs and breaths heavily while banjo laughs.

Snake Codec:

Snake: Mei Ling, I have a bear and bird duo here...
Mei Ling: Those two are Banjo and Kazooie, they first appeared on the "Banjo Kazooie" game for Nintendo 64.
Snake: The bear is slow, but every time I get close that annoying bird comes out of the backpack.
Mei Ling: Yes, Banjo packs the punch and Kazooie packs the speed and range, together they make a formidable team.
Snake: I see... So how do I beat them?
Mei Ling:They both fill up on the other's weaknesses, I suggest you do the same.
Snake: Easier said than done, I'm alone out here.
Mei Ling: You have to find a way to confuse them Snake, you know what they say "Two heads think better than one".
Snake: Like that proverb is gonna help me right now...

End transmition

So sorry for that mess up, my stupid browser is guilty for it.

Edit: Added some colors, also added glide attack.
Edit2: Added Final smash and Snake Codec.

ElPadrino

Smash Apprentice
****, apparently it posted while I wasn't done making it, and then I really posted it and though I double posted, now I have everything gone.

I used arbocs script to put everything, **** it!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Front is on the floor: he smacks his tail in one direction then gets up. This does 11%

Back is on the floor: does a back flip on to his head, and then springs up onto his normal stance; the back flip does 11%.

Edge attack over 100%: he sends his head up, this lacks any range, and this does 8%

Edge attack under 100%: Sweeps with his tail, this can cause tripping, this does 10%

Taunts:
Up: Arbok tickles his chin with his tail
Side: Twirls around chasing his tail
Down: Moves on the ground without moving, just moving his body left to right

Victory Taunts:
1: Arbok Hazes the screen, and when the haze fades, Arbok isn’t there.
2: Jessie and James start throwing Arbok up and down.
3: Arbok slowly rises from the ground onto his tail.
Gotta cover up your copypasta, man. ;)

Seriously, though, the moveset looks pretty good. A little better organization wouldn't hurt, coloring/bolding section headers and whatnot, but it's not bad.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Good to see the board is spammed up no longer.

I'm gonna get some time for a new moveset (FINALLY.), so I'm gonna do:

"Humanity shall taint us no longer..."

(It's a female, FYI.)

Justice- the leader of the artificial race dubbed, "Gears."

A fully sentient Gear, and the instigator of the holy war between Gears and humans. Most Gears are programmed to destroy everything in their path. Some humanoid Gears, though, can acquire the ability to reason. In addition to its sentience, Justice held the power to control every Gear in existence, no matter their origin. This made Justice the only 'complete' Gear man has ever created. Sealed in another dimension, it managed to escape but was soon destroyed by Sol Badguy. As such, a risk assessment is unnecessary.

----------

Justice was the boss character in the Guilty Gear games, and as such, is certainly not carrying that trait over to Smash. However, she'll keep most of her moves, and also act as the ONLY female heavy character.
PROS:

Heavy.
Powerful ranged game.
Excellent grab game, if not the best.
Looks REALLY **** cool.
Floaty in the air.
Better than average air game.
Fast for a heavy character.

CONS:

Large target, slightly taller than Bowser.
Combo dummy, due to size and floatiness.
Slow moves.
Bad ground game.

---------
STATS:

Power: 4- Justice is a robot with great power.

Speed: 3- While neither good nor bad, Justice's speed is middle ground.

Range: 5- Justice's projectiles and long ranged smashes give her an impressive spacing game.

Weight: 5- HEAVY. That is all.

Ground: 1- Justice cannot approach the foe on the ground, due to her laggy moves and slow-to-come attacks.

Air: 4- THIS is where Justice can approach. Jump in tactics and counterattacks make her an impressive aerial force.

Jump: 3- Justice may be floaty, but she can't jump as high as you'd think.

Traction: 2- Rather poor traction.

Lag: 1- Ugh, Justice's moves are slow. Like some are in her proper games.

--------------

MORE TO COME, MUTHAF*KA

CANCELED.

I found someone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom